英文名称:Beastly
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:22] | And the next candidate for Buckston High School Green Committee President, | 有请下一位巴克顿高中绿色环境保护委员会的主席候选人 |
[01:24] | Kyle Kingson. | 凯尔.金森 |
[01:34] | True or false… | 无论对与错 |
[01:37] | You are an aggressively unattractive person. | 你是一个毫无吸引力的人 |
[01:41] | Hatchet face, face-ache, face like burnt Lego? | 鞋拔脸 苦瓜面 脸上像被烫上标志 |
[01:46] | Or did you only just miss the beautiful. | 或许你们就是没有得到美神的眷顾 |
[01:49] | Any which way, best embrace the suck. | 无论如何 强者得拥抱弱 |
[01:53] | Beautiful people get it better. | 漂亮的脸蛋占尽先机 |
[01:56] | That’s just the way it is. | 世道就是如此 |
[02:07] | So… what does this got to do with running for Green Committee President? | 所以 这与竞选绿色委员主席有什么关系 |
[02:14] | Not much. Except… | 不太相关 除了 |
[02:17] | you’ll never elect me ’cause of my commitment to the environment. | 你们不会因为我对环境的贡献而选我 |
[02:21] | I don’t have one. I want this for my transcript. | 我没这野心 我只不过想多得点学分罢了 |
[02:24] | But what you got to ask yourselves is, | 但 你们该扪心自问的是 |
[02:26] | should you vote for me just because I’m the rich, popular, | 难道你们不该投给像我这样 多金 超人气 |
[02:30] | good-looking guy with the famous dad? | 帅气而且还有个名主播老爸的人吗 |
[02:34] | And the answer is, hell yes. | 显而易见 你们当然要选我 |
[03:00] | Palm of your hand, man, palm of your hand. | 哥们 你太厉害了 我为你鼓掌 |
[03:03] | Stellar Angels in America essay. | 真是个美国文学的明星啊 |
[03:05] | I appreciate all the extra time you spent with me, Mr. Bernstein. | 伯恩斯坦先生 很感激你在课外时间帮助我 |
[03:08] | You hate that teacher’s guts. | 你平时很讨厌这个老师 |
[03:10] | Whatever it takes, ’til the college recs are in. | 管他呢 只要有成绩就行 |
[03:12] | Speech killed. | 演说太有杀伤力了 |
[03:13] | Speaking of killing, you see that ball-biting, voodoo-tatted slut. | 说到杀伤力 你有看那个巫毒刺青的贱人吗 |
[03:16] | But really, who gives? Stick to my mantra, | 不过说真的 谁在乎 坚持我的原则.. |
[03:19] | steer clear of the witch. | 远离那个女巫 |
[03:20] | I’ll put it out of your head later. | 待会我会让你忘记她 |
[03:26] | What the… | 搞什么鬼 |
[03:39] | Maybe it’s just me, | 或许只有我这样想 |
[03:41] | but shouldn’t whoever runs the Green Committee | 但绿色委员应该交给 |
[03:42] | actually care about things green? | 那些真正关心环境事务的人 |
[03:46] | Or be green, like the rest of your facially disabled coven? | 或者变成绿色 就像你那群面残的乌合之众 |
[03:49] | Throw it to someone deserving. | 位置留给能够胜任的人担任 |
[03:51] | Lindy Taylor’s only going for Treasurer | 琳蒂泰勒 只选择了当个秘书长 |
[03:53] | because she knew she couldn’t win President against you. | 因为她知道她无法选赢你 |
[03:54] | No, no, no. I… | 不 不 不 我 |
[03:55] | But I think we’re all hoping that in the privacy of the voting booth | 但我想 我们都希望在投票过程中 |
[03:58] | your bandwagoneers will stop fearing for their social lives | 你那些小喽啰不再惧怕你会毁了他们的社交生涯 |
[04:02] | and make the right choice. | 并且做出正确的选择 |
[04:04] | And might I just add | 容我多说一句 |
[04:06] | wow looks are important to you. | 天啊 看来容貌对你很重要喔 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:956个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:115个,六级词汇:51个,GRE词汇:66个,托福词汇:87个,考研词汇:125个,专四词汇:94个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:239个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:10] | They’re important to everyone. | 容貌对每个人来说都很重要 |
[04:11] | Except you, clearly. | 很显然的 除了你以外 |
[04:19] | Appreciate the smear campaign and kudos to you | 感谢你对我名声的诽谤 还有对自己的赞誉 |
[04:22] | and your bitchcrafty friend for staging a little coup, | 以及你那不择手段反对我的朋友 |
[04:24] | but if you wanted Prez, you shoulda had… | 但如果你想要当会长 佩雷斯 你早就当了 |
[04:26] | Actually, I don’t want Prez, | 实际上 我不想当会长 佩雷斯 |
[04:28] | I don’t know Kendra and I don’t let others speak for me. | 我不认识坎卓拉 也不用别人替我说话 |
[04:30] | But maybe that’s just me being the defensive scholarship kid. | 或许我只适合做只拿奖学金的乖乖女吧 |
[04:33] | Okey So, | 总之 所以 |
[04:34] | best of luck tomorrow. | 祝你明天好运 |
[04:36] | And it’s nice to finally meet you after three years. | 并且 很高兴三年后终于让我看清你的真面目了 |
[05:00] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[05:02] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[05:08] | Elections today. | 今天选举 |
[05:09] | Great. | 太好了 |
[05:11] | No, not you. I was talking to my son. | 不 不是跟你说 我在跟我儿子说话 |
[05:13] | – Did us proud. – Yeah, all right. | 我们很自豪 是的 没错 |
[05:16] | Experimented with fireworks too. | 那就再试试烟花吧 |
[05:18] | Terrific. Uh, wait, hold on. Jill, I got to go. | 棒极了 嗯 等 待会 吉儿 我得走了 |
[05:22] | Hey, I’m sorry, Jill got canned. | 嘿 对不起 吉儿被炒了 |
[05:25] | Yeah, it’s probably the way the baby ten looked on camera. | 是啊 在镜头她就像十岁小孩不知所措 |
[05:28] | And she’s a big-boned girl to begin with. | 她就是刚开始的那个大骨架女孩啊 |
[05:31] | People like people who look good. | 人们都喜欢长得好看的人 |
[05:33] | Anyone who says otherwise is dumb or ugly. | 持其他观点的 要么是傻子要么奇丑无比 |
[05:38] | – Who’s Jill? – I told you about her. | 谁是吉儿 我以前跟你说过 |
[05:40] | I don’t think so. | 我不记得你有跟我说过她 |
[05:42] | And I know this because the last time we had a conversation | 我这么说是因为 我记得以前我们谈话只有一次 |
[05:44] | that lasted more than five minutes was sophomore year. | 超过五分钟 那时候我才读大二 |
[05:46] | I hear you. Why don’t you leave me alone? | 知道了 你别烦我行吗 |
[05:48] | When I told you I had brain cancer. | 那会我跟你说我得了脑癌 |
[05:58] | And? Oh, shoot. Hang on. | 然后呢哦 该死 等一下 |
[06:02] | Rob Kingson. | 我是罗布 金森 |
[06:12] | What? | 有事吗 |
[06:13] | Nothing. I say good night. | 没事 我来说声 晚安 |
[06:16] | Why, ’cause you need to get home to your sixteen children? | 因为你得回家照顾你那十六个小孩吗 |
[06:19] | My three children live in Jamaica with their father, which you know. | 我有三个小孩跟他们的父亲住在牙买加 这些你知道吗 |
[06:23] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[06:25] | Save the sob stories | 别提那些伤心事了 |
[06:26] | for your heart-to-hearts with Mr. Clean. | 留点力气专心打扫卫生吧 |
[06:29] | You no vex me, | 你激怒不了我的 |
[06:31] | you stoosh ginnygog. | 你个小兔崽子 |
[06:34] | And next year’s president, Kyle Kingson. | 有请绿色环境保护委员会新会长 凯尔.金森 |
[06:49] | Josh Black, please report to the principal’s office. | 乔希 布雷克 请向校长室回报 |
[06:56] | Don’t think it was a landslide, if it makes you feel better. | 就当它不是压倒性胜利好了 这样你会好受点 |
[06:58] | And… and I’m sorry. | 而且 我很抱歉 |
[06:59] | Is bullshit one word or two? | 狗屎算一个字还是两个字 |
[07:01] | No, it’s not… And I want to make it up to you. | 不 这不是 我想弥补我对你犯的错 |
[07:03] | I get two Green Party VIP passes. | 我得到两个绿色派对贵宾通行证 |
[07:05] | Scores you greenroom access, that kinda thing. Want one? | 可以让你进入绿色派对 想想 要一个吗 |
[07:11] | – What’s the catch? – No catch. | 这是收买吗 当然不是 |
[07:13] | – So I’d be like, going with you? – Yeah. | 那我就相当于和你一起出席了 是的 |
[07:17] | What about your girl friend? | 那你女朋友呢 |
[07:18] | Deep-fried Barbie doll, she dumped me last night. | 那个该死的芭比娃娃昨晚甩了我 |
[07:21] | Hey, I don’t know what game this is, but I’ll play. | 嘿 我不清楚你想玩什么游戏 但我奉陪 |
[07:23] | Really? | 真的 |
[07:24] | Everyone deserves a second chance. | 每个人都该有第二次机会嘛 |
[07:26] | Besides, you know what they say about me, don’t you? | 此外 你知道他们说我什么吗 |
[07:30] | Vicious gossip. | 恶意诽谤 |
[07:32] | And only idiots screw with witches. | 只有白痴才跟女巫耍心眼 |
[07:36] | Careful now. | 小心了 |
[07:50] | Tell me you did not get a cheap-ass rose. | 别告诉我你只买了朵便宜的玫瑰 |
[07:52] | Them no have the orchid. | 他们没有兰花了 |
[07:54] | They didn’t have it? | 他们没有 |
[07:55] | I told you two weeks ago to order it. | 我两个礼拜前就叫你订了 |
[07:57] | You tell me yesterday, | 你昨天才告诉我的 |
[08:00] | But listen. | 不过 听着 |
[08:03] | “A symbol of humility, the white rose also say, | “作为谦虚的象征 白玫瑰还意味着 |
[08:07] | ‘I am loyal and worthy of you.'” | ‘我对你坚贞不渝'” |
[08:17] | WTF(What the fuck)? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[08:19] | And it also means I am loyal and worthy of you. | ‘我对你坚贞不渝'” |
[08:21] | – Go blow a goat. – I’m sorry. | 骗鬼去吧 对不起 |
[08:23] | The orchid was this year’s yellow ribbon. | 兰花才是今年的趋势所向 |
[08:24] | It was a political statement. | 还代表着某个政治立场 |
[08:26] | Thanks for making me look like an insensitive bitch. | 多谢你让我看起来像个不懂潮流的白痴 |
[08:34] | I mean does it suck so bad? | 真的那么糟吗 |
[08:36] | No, it’s… badass. | 不 只是 酷毙了 |
[08:42] | Did I ever congratulate you on treasurer? | 我有祝贺你当上担任秘书长吗 |
[08:44] | I probably never apologized for my aholian election behavior either. | 大概也没有为我糟糕的竞选行为道歉 |
[08:48] | Well… two weeks ago was the first and last time | 嗯 两周前 是第一次也是最后一次 |
[08:50] | you spoke to me in three years. | 这三年中唯一的对话 |
[08:51] | So, um… no. | 所以 嗯 没有 |
[08:53] | Sorry on all counts. | 我为自己的过错道歉 |
[08:56] | Got to slave here all night? | 又得一整晚在这工作了 |
[08:57] | Slaving all year. | 整年都得在这儿工作 |
[08:58] | Work-study? | 勤工俭学 |
[08:59] | Yeah. I’m saving for the Machu Picchu trip. | 是呀 等攒够了钱我要去马丘比丘古城遗址旅行 |
[09:03] | But my shift’s almost over. | 不过我快下班了 |
[09:04] | Just in time for the real fun. | 借此机会也让自己放松放松 |
[09:06] | Yeah, right. | 是呀 没错 |
[09:07] | She blows it off. Too cool for school? | 她取消了 太爱装帅所以不愿意来 |
[09:10] | Definitely not. Just… | 绝对不是 只不过 |
[09:11] | Not your thing. | 不关你的事 |
[09:13] | That, and… well, that. | 那 而且 好吧 那 |
[09:17] | What can I say? I’m substance over style. | 该怎么说呢 我是实质重于外表 |
[09:19] | A dying breed. | 濒临绝种那类人 |
[09:21] | It’s never too late to join. | 只要你愿意参加 就不嫌迟 |
[09:22] | Think I already drank the kool-aid. | 我都喝完一杯苦艾酒了. |
[09:25] | Always hope. | 期待已久 |
[09:29] | – Take a picture with me. – What? | 跟我拍张照吧 什么 |
[09:32] | School newspaper. | 校刊要用 |
[09:38] | But I’ll need to approve it before it runs. | 不过我过目之后才能刊登 |
[09:41] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[09:43] | – What else’ll I do with it? – “I’m worthy of you.” | 这个该怎么处置呢 “我对你坚贞不渝” |
[09:45] | What? | 什么 |
[09:48] | What white roses mean. | 那是 白玫瑰 的寓意 |
[09:51] | Lamecore, I know. | 很逊 我知道 |
[09:52] | And obviously not what I, uh, thought you meant. | 很明显 我误解了你的意思 |
[09:55] | No, it’s just… | 不 这只是 |
[10:34] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[10:36] | Don’t be a stranger. | 以后见面别当做不认识了 |
[10:38] | – What’s with her? – Pity mack. | 她怎么啦 可怜的小女孩 |
[10:41] | Cause you got a flesh-eater at 4 o’clock. | 你的死敌在四点钟方向 |
[10:45] | And here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[10:52] | You actually bought it. | 你真相信了 |
[10:54] | You bought that I’d hook up with you | 你真的相信我会和你约会 |
[10:57] | the self-mutilated, tatted Frankenskank | 和一个自身残缺 整形失败 脸上有疤 |
[11:00] | who publicly humiliated me, almost cost me the election? | 当众侮辱我 差点毁了我选举的女人约会 |
[11:04] | No dice, sunshine. | 没门 美女 |
[11:06] | But hey, you can buy a ticket. | 但是 你可以买张票 |
[11:10] | Or here’s a secret. | 或者告诉你一个秘密 |
[11:12] | Sometimes they let you in just ’cause you’re eye candy. | 有时候如果你长得漂亮 他们还是会让你进来的 |
[11:16] | She eye-candy? | 她漂亮吗 |
[11:17] | Rules are she needs a ticket. | 按照规矩 她有票才能进来 |
[11:20] | Ah well, que sera, sera. | 算了 顺其自然 |
[11:23] | Spanish for sucks to be an ugly cow. | 在西班牙语里就是人丑真悲剧的意思 |
[11:28] | I only came to give you a second chance. | 我来只不过想再给你一次机会 |
[11:31] | – Guess I blew it. – I guess so. | 我猜我已经毁了机会吧 我看是 |
[11:32] | But Kyle? | 但是 凯尔 |
[11:35] | Best embrace the suck. | 强者拥抱弱者 |
[12:15] | Relax. Kyle, I already forgave you. Come on. | 放松 凯尔 我已经原谅你了 来吧 |
[12:19] | God, you’re sweating like a pig. | 天哪 你全身湿透了 |
[12:25] | You see the way she looked at me? | 你看到她看我的眼神没 |
[12:27] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[12:29] | – I got to go. – Kyle. | 我得走了 凯尔 |
[13:11] | How are you feeling, Kyle? | 你觉得怎样 凯尔 |
[13:14] | Kendra? What’re you doing here? | 坎卓拉 你在这做干吗 |
[13:18] | I’m here for everyone who just missed the beauty boat. | 我来为那些错过美神眷顾的人主持公道 |
[13:22] | What? | 什么 |
[13:23] | And all the self-mutilating, tatted Frankenskanks. | 还有那些自身残缺 整形失败 脸上有疤的人 |
[13:26] | It was a joke. | 那只是开玩笑而已 |
[13:28] | I didn’t get it. | 我不接受 |
[13:30] | But pretty soon, you will. | 但是不久你就会理解了 |
[13:33] | You have a year to find someone to love you. | 你有一年的时间寻找一个爱你的人 |
[13:36] | Before the tree blooms again. | 在这树再次开花之前 |
[13:41] | When the spring flowers bloom again, the year is up, | 当春天的花再开的时候 一年期限就到了 |
[13:46] | And either the words “I love you” will release you from the spell | 一句真心的”我爱你”才能解开诅咒 |
[13:50] | or stay like this forever. | 否则你下半辈子都将是如此丑陋 |
[13:52] | Like what? | 什么 |
[13:57] | No! | 不 |
[14:03] | No! | 不 |
[14:06] | No! | 不 |
[14:10] | As aggressively unattractive outside as you are inside. | 现在你内外一样丑了 |
[14:14] | Wait! | 等等 |
[14:17] | You have a year to find someone to love you. | 你有一年的时间去找爱人 |
[14:21] | Or stay like this forever. | 或永远变成这样 |
[14:50] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[14:52] | Jesus, you scared me. | 天呀 你吓到我了 |
[14:53] | Don’t turn on the light. | 别开灯 |
[14:56] | – Why? – Please. | 为什么 拜托 |
[14:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:01] | Why do you love me? | 你为什么爱我 |
[15:02] | Kind of a question is that? | 为什么这么问 |
[15:04] | – Just answer it. – Because you’re my son. | 我要你回答我 因为你是我的儿子呀 |
[15:07] | But do you believe in magic? | 但 你相信魔法吗 |
[15:11] | Magic? What the hell are you… | 魔法你到底怎么了 |
[15:18] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[15:21] | His vision and hearing. | 他的视觉和听觉 |
[15:24] | That’s all you’ve got? | 这就是你的检查结果 |
[15:26] | And, of course, his insides are just as normal as… as they were before, | 当然 他的内部器官都很正常 就像以前一样 |
[15:31] | but the skin won’t change no matter what we do. | 但是对于他的皮肤我们实在无能无力 |
[15:33] | Now, what about skin grafts or face transplants? | 那皮肤移植或者面部植皮呢 |
[15:36] | I mean, look at him, look at him. | 我的意思是 看看他的样子 看看 |
[15:40] | He doesn’t want to live life looking like this. | 他不想这样生活一辈子啊 |
[15:42] | We’d risk anything. | 只要有办法 我们愿冒任何风险 |
[15:44] | What? | 什么 |
[15:49] | Kyle, we are going to find somebody else. | 凯尔 我们可以找别人 |
[15:51] | I’m not taking “no” from Dr. Crap-for-Brains. | 我才不相信那些脑残医生说的”不行” |
[15:52] | We will fix this. | 我们会治好它 |
[15:54] | Yes, because we’d risk anything, including me dying. | 是 因为我们愿冒任何风险 甚至包括让我死 |
[15:56] | No, no, that’s not what I meant. It just came out that way. | 不 不 那不是我的意思 只是说出来就成那样了 |
[15:59] | Or did it come out because that is what you meant? | 或者说出来就成那样 是因为你就是那么想的 |
[16:02] | No. | 不 |
[16:11] | Come on. I have a surprise for you. | 来吧 给你个惊喜 |
[16:18] | What do you think, Kyle? | 你觉得怎样 凯尔 |
[16:20] | It’s private, safe. | 隐密又安全 |
[16:22] | People can’t be spying all the time. | 没人能找到你 |
[16:25] | Plus, I’m thinking I might get you that motorcycle you’ve always wanted. | 另外 我在考虑要给你买那辆你一直想要的摩托 |
[16:32] | Where’s your room? | 你的房间在哪 |
[16:34] | It’s right across the hall. | 在对面大厅 |
[16:36] | Don’t worry. I will take care of whatever you need. | 别担心 我会提供任何你需要的 |
[16:42] | Still need to get my stuff. | 稍后再把我的东西搬过来 |
[16:46] | But we’re keeping the place in the city? | 我们还留着城里的房子吗 |
[16:52] | So I can crash there late nights if need be. | 要是情况所需 太晚了我也可以住在那里 |
[16:59] | Dad? | 爸 |
[17:01] | Yeah? Nothing. | 什么事 没事 |
[17:08] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[17:18] | Okay, I have a four-o’clock call, so I will check in right after that. | 嗯 我四点有事 事情办好后我会立刻回来的 |
[17:23] | And Zola’s right here. Okay? | 还有佐拉也在这 好吗 |
[17:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:28] | Who’re you? | 你是谁 |
[18:29] | Mary Poppins. | 我是麦瑞 帕宾斯 |
[18:33] | The tutor. | 私人家教 |
[18:35] | Uh, your dad hired me. I’m supposed to move in today. | 你爸爸雇了我 我今天就得搬进来 |
[18:40] | Tell my father he can carpe diem in hell. | 告诉我爸爸他可以烂在地狱里了 |
[18:43] | Happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[18:44] | Meantime, how about you cage the rage | 同时 你可以试着心平气和 |
[18:46] | and invite me in for a nice, hot bowl of Dad sucks? | 然后请我进去 听你说一堆你爸爸的坏话如何 |
[18:49] | Saw right through that one, Oprah? | 这都被你给看穿了 跟奥普拉一样 |
[18:52] | Yeah, it’s a little gift I have. | 是啊 这是我的小小天赋 |
[18:53] | Especially since I can’t actually see. | 因为我什么都看不见 |
[19:07] | – Hi, I am Will. – Come in. | 嗨 我是威尔 进来 |
[19:09] | I’ll get Zola. She’ll welcome you to hell, | 我去叫佐拉 她会为你的地狱之行接风 |
[19:13] | fix you up with your own bedroom, | 然后整理你的卧室 |
[19:14] | and explain what happened to me and… | 跟你说说我现在的情况 还有 |
[19:17] | and what I did to deserve this. | 还有我得到这种报应的前因后果 |
[19:20] | Oh, and please, please, hang with us. | 哦 还有 请你千万别走 |
[19:23] | Gouge the old man for everything he’s worth. | 顺便骗光那老鬼的所有财产 |
[19:26] | He deserves it. | 他活该 |
[19:29] | You know what? Obviously, he forgot | 你知道吗 显然他忘了把 |
[19:30] | to spin the borderline hostile act of hiring a blind guy | 雇一个瞎子教自己丑陋的儿子 |
[19:33] | to tutor his creepshow son. | 这种无耻行径进行美化了 |
[19:35] | As for learning calculus, I think I’ll take a pass. | 是要学微积分的话 那就算了 |
[19:43] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[19:52] | Sorry, I come back later. | 抱歉 我回来晚了 |
[20:05] | How old are your kids? | 你的孩子多大了 |
[20:10] | Sixteen, thirteen, ten. | 老大16岁 老二13岁 老三10岁 |
[20:25] | You just left them? | 你就抛弃他们了? |
[20:29] | Can’t get them green cards. | 我没办法给他们弄到绿卡 |
[20:33] | But you left them. | 但你抛弃了他们 |
[20:39] | Parents do what they do with what they know. | 父母总会按照自己的想法来行事 |
[20:43] | They were not very big when I leave. | 我走的时候他们还小 |
[20:45] | It was five years. | 已经五年了 |
[20:47] | For my little one, it is half his life. | 对最小的孩子而言 都是他一半的人生了 |
[20:56] | There is a hole in my heart. | 我总觉得心里空落落的 |
[21:01] | So I know your father will come. | 所以我知道你爸爸会回来的 |
[21:06] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得他不会 |
[21:26] | Rob Kingson. Leave a message. | 罗波 金森 请留言 |
[21:28] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[21:33] | Could you do me a favor? | 可以帮我个忙吗 |
[21:35] | I, uh, I know we were rescheduling for the next week, | 嗯 我知道我们改约下周见面 |
[21:41] | or maybe it was the week after, but… | 或是下下周 但是 |
[21:49] | Maybe we should… | 也许我们 |
[21:52] | Maybe we should just not pretend anymore. | 也许我们不应该再掩饰 |
[23:25] | Sweet. | 甜心 |
[23:37] | Kendra! | 坎卓拉 |
[23:40] | Kendra! | 坎卓拉 |
[23:41] | Kendra! Kendra! | 坎卓拉 坎卓拉 别走 |
[23:43] | I am begging you. | 求求你了 |
[23:46] | Please make it end. Please. | 求你了 停止吧 求你了 |
[23:48] | I can’t do that. | 做不到 |
[23:49] | But… But I get it. | 但是 但是我知道了 |
[23:50] | I… I know what it’s like to be ugly. | 我 我知道丑八怪的感觉了 |
[23:53] | So you got me, five months is enough, | 所以 所以你教训到我了 五个月已经够了 |
[23:57] | I learned the lesson. | 我学到了教训 |
[23:59] | You learned nothing. | 你什么都没有学到 |
[24:01] | Find someone who can see better than you can. | 找到一个比你更能看清自己的人 |
[24:06] | Seven more months for someone to say, “I love you”. | 还有7个月 找个会对你说”我爱你”的人 |
[24:11] | Please! Make this go away! | 求你了 把咒语解开 |
[24:22] | Sloan? | 斯隆吗 |
[24:28] | That sounded like Kyle, didn’t it? | 像是凯尔的声音 是吗 |
[24:30] | Weird. I suck for not writing him back. | 怪事 他不回来感觉很糟 |
[24:34] | I suck more. | 我感觉更糟 |
[24:35] | Well, but honestly, with him gone, it’s kind of a relief. | 嗯 但说实话 他不在 我感觉是种解脱 |
[24:40] | Like, I always felt like I had to be on | 像是 我感觉自己必须时刻准备 |
[24:42] | and mean, like really mean… to keep him entertained. | 还要刻意 十分刻意 来讨他欢心 |
[24:48] | And I know what you mean. | 我充分理解你 |
[24:49] | That’s just the thing about him. | 我也是这么觉得的 |
[24:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:55] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:57] | And I’m sorry to spy on you, spying. | 对不起 我不是有意偷看 |
[25:05] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[25:07] | But it does sorta feel like | 但这就像是 |
[25:09] | the death of romance unfolding before your very eyes, | 眼睁睁地看着爱情消失 |
[25:12] | doesn’t it? | 对吗 |
[25:13] | Doesn’t she have a boyfriend? | 她不是有男朋友吗 |
[25:14] | Yes, this is what I’m saying. | 对 就是说啊 |
[25:19] | What happened to romance? | 那些至死不渝都哪里去了 |
[25:22] | Sappy, soppy longhand love letters | 还有热情 奔放的手写情书啊 |
[25:29] | and you really, really don’t have to keep listening to me, by the way. | 顺便说一下 你真的不必站在这听我乱感慨 |
[25:33] | Thing is that guy they were talking about? | 事实是他们看错了 他们在讨论的 |
[25:36] | They’re way off. | 那个家伙 |
[25:38] | Personally I respect that he called things as he saw them, | 个人来说 他直言不讳的方式让我肃然起敬 |
[25:43] | even if he did see them wrong. | 虽然他看法不对 |
[25:46] | Do you know what it really was? | 你知道其实是怎么回事吗 |
[25:48] | What? | 什么 |
[25:50] | He was a shot of life. | 他可以鼓舞人心 |
[26:38] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[26:48] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[26:50] | I went to this dance and some emo chick gave me a dart hex. | 我去跳舞时有一个玩情绪摇滚的女孩儿教我的飞镖魔法 |
[26:55] | Bite me. | 胡说 |
[26:58] | Oh hey, now you’re up, want to learn something? | 哦 嘿 既然你醒了 要不要来学点什么 |
[27:03] | – No! – Be careful. | 不要 要小心哦 |
[27:05] | Lose your smarts, blondes will be telling jokes about you. | 变笨的话 会被美女嘲笑的 |
[27:17] | My dad always said that how much people like you | 我爸总是说人都是 |
[27:20] | is directly proportional to what you look like. | 以貌取人 |
[27:28] | But they hated me. | 但是他们讨厌我 |
[27:35] | High school unquestionably sucks ass. | 高中生活确实水深火热 |
[27:40] | You went to regular school? | 你上过高中 |
[27:42] | At fifteen, my friends lost their virginity. | 十五岁时 我的朋友失去贞操 |
[27:45] | I lost my sight. | 我失去视力 |
[27:48] | But living hell has its upside. | 但祸兮 福所倚 |
[27:51] | – Like better hearing? – Yeah. | 像是听力提高了 是啊 |
[27:53] | And chicks dig blind guys. | 妓女喜欢瞎子 |
[28:00] | Too bad they don’t dig ugly guys. | 可惜她们不喜欢丑八怪 |
[28:04] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[30:22] | Defying expectations, | 出人意料吧 |
[30:24] | Blindie keeps up his bitchin’ sense of style. | 瞎子还能保持他高雅的品味 |
[30:28] | A holdover from my seeing days. | 延续自还没瞎时候的经验 |
[30:31] | Point being, no matter what, how you look matters? | 重点是 无论如何 外表都很重要 |
[30:35] | Point being, it’s not about how others look at me, | 重点是 别人怎么看无所谓 |
[30:40] | it’s about how I look at myself. | 我怎么看自己才重要 |
[30:44] | Mental Rubiks cube, I know, | 像是禅语 我知道 |
[30:46] | but one day it’ll make sense. | 有一天你会懂的 |
[33:39] | So, I heard someone sneaking in late last night. | 我昨天深夜听到有人偷偷摸进来 |
[33:43] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[33:44] | Isn’t the benefit of having no parents that you have no parents? | 没有家长的好处不就是没人管我吗 |
[33:49] | Get off my back. | 不要多管闲事 |
[33:51] | But, uh, you know, since we last talked, | 但 嗯 你知道 自从我们上次谈过之后 |
[33:54] | I’ve been thinking and… | 我一直在想 |
[33:57] | is there any kind of eye operation? | 你的眼睛能不能手术 |
[33:59] | ‘Cause I saw, like, every doctor in the country. | 因为 我 嗯 全国的大夫都给我看过病 |
[34:02] | Miracles only, but thanks. | 除非有奇迹发生 但是谢谢 |
[34:06] | So where did you go last night? | 所以你昨晚去哪了 |
[34:10] | I went to see about this girl. | 我去看了个女孩 |
[34:13] | I’m so happy for you! | 我真为你高兴 |
[34:15] | I didn’t even talk to her. | 我都没和她说上话 |
[34:16] | Baby steps. You think you might say, “wassup”? | 婴儿学步啊 接下去你可以说”姑娘可好” |
[34:22] | The benefit of you being blind is you can’t see | 你瞎了的好处在于 你不会明白 |
[34:24] | how I should so never say, “wassup”. | 像我这样的 永远都没法开口说”嘿 你好吗” |
[34:28] | Baby steps. We must celebrate. | 婴儿学步 得庆祝庆祝 |
[34:31] | One, two, three. Wassup! | 一 二 三 嘿 你好吗 |
[34:36] | Fore! | 四 |
[34:38] | One, two, three. Wassup! | 一 二 三 嘿 你好吗 |
[34:43] | Wassup. | 嘿 你好吗 |
[34:45] | Wassup! | 嘿 你好吗 |
[35:20] | – Here’s a sandwich, Ben. – Thanks. | 给你三明治 班 谢谢 |
[35:23] | How’s your dad? Stayin’ out of trouble? | 你爸爸还好吧 没惹什么麻烦吧 |
[35:30] | Dad, I’m home. Dad? | 爸 我回来了 爸 |
[35:35] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[35:40] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[35:50] | I don’t have it. Please, Victor, come on. | 我没有 拜托 维克多 别这样 |
[35:54] | Just hook me up. | 饶了我 |
[35:58] | Just another week. I just need a little more time. | 就一周 再多给我一点时间 |
[36:01] | No, no, no, I’m not screwing around, you sorry-ass addict. | 不 不 不 我不是这么好说话 你个瘾君子 |
[36:03] | – Dad, not this again. – I’m sorry, Lindy. | 爸 别又是这样 对不起 琳蒂 |
[36:06] | Hey, shut up. And you get out of here. | 嘿 闭嘴 还有你滚一边去 |
[36:08] | Victor, please. We’ll get you your money. | 拜托了 我们会还你钱的 维克多 |
[36:10] | Give me and my brother our money. | 把钱还给我和我兄弟 |
[36:14] | Dad! | 爸 |
[36:17] | No! | 不 |
[37:07] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[37:11] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[37:14] | Your daughter for my brother. | 我要杀了你女儿为我兄弟报仇 |
[37:17] | Someday I’ll find her. | 有一天我要她血债血偿 |
[37:20] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会让那发生的 |
[37:23] | What do you need? | 你想要什么 |
[37:26] | Come on, what do you want? | 说啊 你到底要怎么样 |
[37:31] | I want her. | 我要她 |
[37:35] | I’m want to protect her. | 我要保护她 |
[37:36] | I can protect her. | 我就能保护她 |
[37:39] | Please. Did you hear him? | 拜托 你听到他说什么了吗 |
[37:43] | If she stays with me, she’ll… she’ll be safe. | 如果她跟我一起 她 她会没事的 |
[37:47] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[37:49] | But if she leaves… If she leaves… | 但如果她离开 她离开的话 |
[37:53] | cops will get these. | 警察就会收到这些 |
[37:59] | No. It’s just too twisted. | 不 那太奇怪了 |
[38:03] | So’s killing a man. | 杀人也很奇怪 |
[38:10] | But what’s she gonna think of you? | 但是 她会怎么看你 |
[38:24] | Zola, remember. Hunter, not Kyle. Hunter. | 佐拉 记住 我叫韩特 不是凯尔 是韩特 |
[38:31] | Hello, I’m Zola. | 你好 我是佐拉 |
[38:35] | – Where is he? – You can go. | 他在哪 你走吧 |
[38:38] | I’m not gonna just leave you here. | 我不能就把你一个人丢在这 |
[38:39] | With some stranger? | 和陌生人在一起 |
[38:41] | Son of an old friend. For your safety. | 是我老朋友的儿子 为了你的安全 |
[38:44] | Bullshit and I can take care of myself. | 全他妈胡扯 我可以照顾好自己 |
[38:46] | – I let you say goodbye. – No need. | 你可以跟她好好道别 不需要 |
[38:49] | How’m I gonna know you’re okay? | 那我要怎么知道你没事呢 |
[38:51] | You’re not. | 你不用知道 |
[38:52] | Deal is, I give up my life, | 我们说好 我放弃我的生活 |
[38:54] | my whole life, school, friends, everything, everything. | 整个生活 学校 朋友 所有的一切 |
[38:56] | And in return, you don’t come see me, | 作为回报 你不要来看我 |
[38:59] | don’t call me, don’t do anything. | 不要跟我联系 什么都别做 |
[39:02] | Just stay away. | 离我远远的 |
[39:05] | I screwed up, keep screwing up, I know that, | 我弄得一团糟 总是坏事 我知道 |
[39:09] | but I don’t know what else to do… | 但我真的不知道还能做什么 .. |
[39:10] | You can leave. | 你可以离开 |
[39:28] | So I’m here, okay? | 所以我在这了 满意了 |
[39:30] | Whoever you are. You come near me, I taser your ass. | 不管你是谁 敢走近我一步 我让你死无全尸 |
[39:45] | So that makes two of us. | 这样我们俩就在一起了 |
[39:49] | 43, 47… | 数数 43 47 |
[39:52] | 53 59 53, 59… | |
[39:55] | – I got you food. – Call someone who gives. | 我给你拿吃的来了 给那些想要的人吧 |
[40:07] | I’d really like to explain. | 让我解释一下 |
[40:11] | Please come out. | 出来好不好 |
[40:17] | Inviting. | 要有诚意 |
[40:22] | What? | 怎样 |
[41:30] | This time go to Barneys, get Manolos or whatever | 只好去巴内斯买马诺洛斯或者 |
[41:33] | sick-expensive kind Sloan and her bimbots loved. | 斯隆那种女孩儿会喜欢的贵的要死的东西 |
[41:35] | Everything you say to me about her, everything I see, | 根据你告诉我的她的所有事 还有我看到的 |
[41:39] | tells me she’s not the kind. | 都说明她不是那种人 |
[41:40] | Prada, then. | 那买普拉达(奢侈品牌) |
[41:41] | To be bought. | 是要买她 |
[41:43] | I’m not trying to buy her. | 我没有这个意思 |
[41:44] | You are. And she’ll hate that. | 你有 她不会喜欢的 |
[41:48] | So what, then? | 那要怎么办 |
[41:50] | What do you know about her? | 你了解她什么 |
[41:52] | You must think about her. | 要设身处地的为她考虑 |
[41:55] | Me know you see who she is. | 我想你知道她是怎样的人 |
[41:58] | Go on. Think. | 来吧 动动脑子 |
[42:10] | It’s like you don’t even know me. | 就像是你一点都不认识我 |
[42:12] | This whole thing is all kinds of mess. It’s just a bad scene. | 事情简直是一团糨糊 情况很不好 |
[42:15] | There’s nothing remotely good and I miss everybody. | 这里一点都不好 我想念你们 |
[42:18] | I miss being able to go out and get deli coffee whenever I want. | 我怀念曾经随时都能外出和买杯德利咖啡的日子 |
[42:21] | And the clinic. | 想念诊所 |
[42:22] | And everything that made me me. | 和原本的我 |
[42:25] | No, it’s way screwed up and | 不 全都糟透了 |
[42:27] | he thinks he can give me a few presents | 他以为给我点礼物 |
[42:28] | and, like, that fixes everything. | 就可以弥补一切 |
[42:30] | I know it’s just for a little while, but I’m hating it. | 我知道这只是一会儿的 但我恨死了 |
[42:34] | I hate missing school, hate my dad, just hate hating. | 我讨厌缺课 讨厌我爸 讨厌一直讨厌着什么 |
[42:39] | And I know it’s life or death | 我知道这事攸关性命 |
[42:41] | but I’ve been saving for that Machu Picchu trip for three years. | 但为了能去马丘比丘 我都存了三年的钱了 |
[42:44] | You know, the first thing I did in my life just for me, | 你知道吗 那是我这辈子第一次为自己打算 |
[42:48] | just because I wanted to. | 为了自己的愿望 |
[42:51] | Lindy… Lindy journeys to a wonder of the world | 琳蒂 琳蒂来到了世界奇迹之一的马丘比丘 |
[42:54] | and finally seizes her moment and… | 终于抓住机会感受生活 |
[43:00] | Jesus, what’s your problem? | 天 你搞什么鬼 |
[43:02] | What’s with the mask? | 你带面罩做什么 |
[43:03] | I didn’t want to freak you out. | 我不想吓到你 |
[43:04] | Sure. The ski mask didn’t freak me out. | 哦 你的滑雪面罩就不会吓到我了 |
[43:08] | I, uh, I… I got you Jujyfruits. | 我 呃 我给你买了点糖果 |
[43:16] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[43:18] | Why am I here? | 我为什么要呆在这里 |
[43:19] | Because you need to be protected. | 因为你需要保护 |
[43:21] | But I can take care of myself. | 但是我可以照顾好自己 |
[43:23] | You don’t even know me. | 你甚至都不认识我 |
[43:24] | But my Dad and… and your Dad… | 但是我爸爸和 和 和你的爸爸 |
[43:26] | I know, his mysterious “friend from the past”. | 我知道 他所谓的神秘”故友” |
[43:29] | He wanted someone they couldn’t trace you to. | 他不希望你被那帮人找到 |
[43:31] | He’s scared out of his mind something will happen to you. | 他担心你会发生任何不测 |
[43:35] | Because of how much he loves you. | 因为他是那么的爱你 |
[43:37] | Which he kept saying over and over. | 这些都是他一直向我重复说的话 |
[43:42] | – Really? – Yeah. | 真的 是啊 |
[43:49] | Thanks for the Jujyfruits. | 谢谢你的糖果 |
[43:51] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[44:01] | The thinking thing killed. Killed. | 你说的用心去想 那真的管用 管用 |
[44:26] | Dear Lindy, I’ve been thinking about letters recently. | 亲爱的琳蒂 我最近一直在想写信的事儿 |
[44:30] | The real kind. Longhand. | 是真正的那种信 手写的 |
[44:33] | And how it’s terrible that nobody’s writing them anymore. | 糟糕的是现在没人写这东西了 |
[44:36] | And so I decided to start one to you, today. | 所以我决定给你写一封 就在今天 |
[44:41] | Now, you’re doing what? | 所以 你想做什么 |
[44:43] | Seeing if I can build a greenhouse. | 我想试着建一个温室 |
[44:46] | She’s very into roses. | 她非常喜欢玫瑰 |
[44:48] | Each color means something different, you know? | 不同颜色的玫瑰含义都不尽相同 你知道吗 |
[44:49] | Yeah. Well, they all kind of mean, | 是啊 不过其实就一种意思 |
[44:53] | I’m the guy who cries at chick flicks | 我是个爱哭着看文艺片 |
[44:55] | and sleeps with stuffed animals. | 抱着毛绒娃娃睡的小妞 |
[45:02] | I’m not here. | 我刚不在这里 |
[45:12] | Hey. I’m Lindy. | 嗨 我是琳蒂 |
[45:14] | Hi. Will. A pleasure. | 嗨 我是威尔 真高兴见到你 |
[45:18] | I, uh… heard the game. | 我 呃 听见你在看比赛 |
[45:19] | – You a Rangers fan? – Die-hard. | 你也是流浪者队的粉丝 铁杆粉丝 |
[45:21] | I knew it. Guys’ gal. | 我就知道 你是个假小子 |
[45:25] | Guys’ gal. | 假小子 |
[45:28] | – Why don’t you join me? – Thanks. | 干脆坐下一起看吧 谢谢 |
[45:30] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[45:32] | What’s with all the tools? | 那些工具都是干嘛用的 |
[45:34] | Uh, it’s Hunter’s thing. It’s a structure on the roof. | 呃 那是韩特的东西 改造屋顶的 |
[45:37] | Structure for what? | 要改成什么 |
[45:39] | You ever see the 1954 Devil Girl from Mars flick, | 你看过1954年一部叫火星魔女的电影么 |
[45:43] | Where they abduct virginal teenage girls for breeding stock? | 那里头的未成年女孩都被绑来喂养牲畜 |
[45:50] | I’m just… It’s a joke-joke. Sorry. | 我只是 玩笑 玩笑 对不起 |
[45:53] | I haven’t gotten out much. I’m losing my social graces. | 太久没和人接触 我失态了 |
[45:56] | Rewind. | 好吧 我们重新来过 |
[46:00] | Hi. Will. Pleasure. | 嗨 我是威尔 真高兴见到你 |
[46:03] | The building books belong to Hunter, | 这些建筑方面的书都是韩特的 |
[46:06] | an all-around, way-good guy who’s contemplating building | 多才多艺的他 最近在盘算着 |
[46:11] | a greenhouse. | 造一个温室 |
[46:14] | – A greenhouse? – Yeah. | 一个温室 是啊 |
[46:18] | Rad. | 真棒 |
[46:22] | Right? | 是么 |
[47:22] | Very funny. | 真应景 |
[47:32] | So are we gonna, like, really meet? | 我们 是不是该来次 正式见面呢 |
[47:37] | – Like, now? – No. | 现在行吗 不行 |
[47:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:46] | You lived here your whole life? | 你一直住在这里吗 |
[47:48] | No. Pretty recently. | 不是 最近才搬进来的 |
[47:51] | I was living with my dad, | 我本来是和父亲一起住的 |
[47:52] | but he’s the kinda guy who can’t really deal… | 但他不是那种易相处的人 |
[47:58] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 抱歉 我不该问的 |
[48:02] | And your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[48:07] | Mine’s dead. I never knew her. | 我妈妈死了 我对她一无所知 |
[48:11] | So… no mom… Screwed-up dad. | 所以 没妈妈 一个差劲的老爸 |
[48:15] | It’s too bad we have nothing in common. | 真可惜 我们没什么共同点 |
[48:23] | What’s with the Korean TV? | 竟然是韩剧 |
[48:26] | You speak Korean? | 你会说韩语 |
[48:29] | – Fluently. – Oh, really? | 很流利 哦 是吗 |
[48:31] | What are they saying? | 那他们在说什么 |
[48:35] | “Bon Appetit.” | “祝你好胃口” |
[48:37] | She didn’t say “Bon Appetit”. | 她才没说”祝你好胃口” |
[48:38] | Oh, you speak Korean too? | 哦 难道你也会说韩语 |
[48:40] | I don’t like to show off, but yes. | 我不爱自夸 但 是的 |
[48:42] | And Koreans do not say Bon Appetit. | 而且韩国人从不说这样的话 |
[48:45] | She said the Korean equivalent. | 她说的就是这个意思 |
[48:47] | Which is what? | 意思是 |
[48:48] | I hope you have a big appetite | 我希望你能胃口大开 |
[48:50] | such that you scarf food and hurl chunks. | 多吃 干活才有力气 |
[48:54] | No that’s the subjunctive. | 不对 你那可是虚拟语态了 |
[48:57] | I’ll take Mom, you take Perm Boy. | 我来翻译那妈妈 你负责爆炸头男孩儿 |
[48:58] | Game on. | 好啊 开始 |
[49:02] | So what’s she saying now? | 那她现在在说什么 |
[49:04] | I love you, but when it comes to hair, you are a clueless wonder | 我爱你 但你的头发实在让人看着难受 |
[49:09] | I can tell you for a fact that is not what she said. | 我很确定的告诉你 她说的不是这些 |
[49:12] | What Mom said was… | 那妈妈说的是 |
[49:24] | Hope Will isn’t your Korean teacher. | 威尔该不会是你的韩语老师吧 |
[49:28] | Do you, uh… do you miss school? | 你 呃 想念学校吗 |
[49:31] | Like a natural-born wonk. | 像书呆子一样想 |
[49:33] | Cause, uh… I have classes if you want to come. | 呃 如果你想 可以和我一起上家教 |
[49:40] | Yes. I’d love to. | 好啊 我想来 |
[49:43] | – Tomorrow? – Sure. | 明天么 行啊 |
[49:47] | Well, great. | 嗯 太棒了 |
[49:50] | I guess good night then. | 那就 晚安啦 |
[49:54] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[50:16] | Pretty gruesome, huh? | 很可怕吧 |
[50:23] | I’ve seen worse. | 我见过更糟的 |
[51:06] | We’re having school today, | 我们今天开始上课 |
[51:07] | but you need to make it seem like we didn’t just start | 但不能被看出是第一次开课 |
[51:09] | and I need to look smart. | 而且得让我表现得聪明些 |
[51:13] | Lindy’s coming. | 琳蒂也要来 |
[51:16] | Shut up. What’re we studying? | 废话少说 我们要学什么 |
[51:18] | Don’t worry, I’ll come up with something graphic and humiliating. | 别担心 我会想法子让你丢尽脸面的 |
[51:21] | No, no, no. I need to know what it is now. | 不行 不行 我现在就得知道上课内容 |
[51:22] | I need the answers in advance. | 还有问题的答案 |
[51:24] | That’s called cheating. | 你那是作弊 |
[51:25] | No, that’s called trying to get a girl to like you | 不 这是努力让一个女孩喜欢上 |
[51:27] | while look like the lead in a slasher flick. | 丑得可以主演恐怖片的自己 |
[51:31] | – Shakespeare sonnet? – Obvious. | 莎士比亚的十四行诗 太平淡了 |
[51:33] | – E.E. Cummings. – Cliche. | 那康明斯 (美国诗人)的呢 太老套 |
[51:35] | What’s cliche is the guy liking school to impress the girl. | 你假借上课行泡妞之事才老套吧 |
[51:38] | What about the Frank O’Hara poem “Having a Coke with You”? | 弗兰克奥哈拉那首”和你一起喝杯可乐”怎么样 |
[51:42] | How do you know that poem? | 你怎么知道那首诗的 |
[51:43] | I Googled “modern poetry, impress girls”. | 我谷歌了”能打动女孩的现代诗” |
[51:48] | But I need smart things to say. | 但我还得说些聪明话 |
[51:50] | Good luck with that. | 那祝你好运吧 |
[51:52] | I need another thinking thing. Another thing Lindy’ll like. | 我需要个想法 琳蒂会喜欢的那种 |
[51:56] | It’s for this morning. Please don’t ask. | 为了今早的事儿 求你了 别多问 |
[51:57] | When my husband wanted me to marry him, | 我丈夫在向我求婚的时候 |
[51:59] | he would weave me baskets. | 他给我编了些篓筐 |
[52:00] | Yeah, I really don’t think that’s gonna work. | 好吧 但我着实不认为那样会有用 |
[52:03] | – What about chocolate? – Oh, no. | 巧克力怎么样 不 不行 |
[52:05] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[52:06] | She will like it when you are being kind. | 只要表现得温柔体贴 她就会喜欢的 |
[52:10] | Yeah, I suck at that | 那可是我最不擅长的 |
[52:11] | When you are being yourself. | 像你自己那样就行了 |
[52:13] | What, this self or the jerk I was? | 哪样 这幅囧样 还是以前那个蠢样 |
[52:16] | The man I know you to be. | 你真正内心的样子 |
[53:03] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[53:05] | I, uh, I just figured it out. | 我 呃 就这么想到的 |
[53:12] | I love “Having a Coke with You”. | 我喜欢那首”和你一起喝杯可乐” |
[53:15] | – Shoot me now. – What? | 让我死了吧 什么 |
[53:17] | No, I mean, that’s great, that you know all about it | 不 我是说 那很好 既然你都了解 |
[53:22] | and will have lots of smart things to say. | 那就有很多精彩的东西可以说了 |
[53:25] | Blind man climbing. | 瞎子上来了 |
[53:28] | – Could you just hang on a sec? – Ow! Blind guy tripping. | 你能稍稍等下么 哦 瞎子要绊倒了 |
[53:33] | – You’re okay? – Peachy. | 你没事吧 棒极了 |
[53:35] | Zola, thanks for getting these. | 佐拉 谢谢你把这些带过来 |
[53:36] | And by the way, I’m up the creek. | 顺便说下 我现在进退两难了 |
[53:37] | It turns out “Having a Coke with You” is one of Lindy’s favorites. | “和你一起喝杯可乐”竟是她的最爱之一 |
[53:40] | God, I’m looking forward to this class. | 哇 这课可真令人期待 |
[53:44] | – Here you go. – How’d you know? | 给你 你怎么知道的 |
[53:46] | Deli coffee, very underrated. | 总被小看的即溶咖啡 |
[53:49] | As I’ve always said. | 那是我常说的 |
[53:53] | Long-time green thumb? | 你很擅长园艺么 |
[53:55] | No, no. | 不 也没有 |
[53:59] | Actually my dad stuck me in this house | 实际上 是我爸把我关在这房子里 |
[54:02] | so no one could see me. | 好让我别出去丢人现眼 |
[54:03] | And I thought I’d take the, the ugly and | 所以我才想努力接受和改变 |
[54:06] | shameful thing and turn it into something not. | 这些丑陋和不堪 |
[54:14] | Of course, not everyone can necessarily see its beauty… | 当然 未必每个人都能看到它的美 |
[54:19] | Just read. | 读书吧 |
[54:29] | Having a Coke with You | 和你一起喝杯可乐 |
[54:31] | is even more fun than going to San Sebastian, | 比起去 圣.塞瓦斯蒂安(西班牙的一个景点) |
[54:35] | Irun, Hendaye, | 伊伦 昂达伊 |
[54:37] | Biarritz, Bayonne | 比亚里茨 巴约纳 还要有意义 |
[54:42] | or being sick to my stomach | 让我的胃不舒服 |
[54:43] | on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona | 也胜过在巴塞罗那的Travesera de Gracia大街上吃饱到撑 |
[54:47] | partly because in your orange shirt | 或许是因着你穿着的橘色衬衫 |
[54:50] | you look like a better happier St. Sebastian | 使你看上去像个快乐的塞巴斯蒂安大神 |
[54:54] | partly because of my love for you. | 也是因着我对你的爱 |
[55:03] | We be back. | 我们走开会儿 |
[55:04] | We… Oh, yeah, we be back. We be back. | 我们 对 我们离开一会儿 马上回来 |
[55:07] | Carry on. | 继续吧 |
[55:18] | In the warm New York 4 o’clock light, | 在纽约凌晨四点温暖的光线里 |
[55:21] | we are drifting back and forth between each other | 我们彼此来回荡漾 |
[55:25] | like a tree breathing through its spectacles. | 就像树穿透了缝隙呼吸一般 |
[55:38] | And the portrait show seems to have no faces in it at all, | 人物画上的面孔仿佛不复存在 |
[55:43] | just paint. | 仅是一幅画 |
[55:44] | You suddenly wonder why in the world anyone ever did them. | 你突然开始怀疑 它们被创作的初衷 |
[55:48] | I look at you and I would rather look at you than | 比起世上所有的画像 |
[55:52] | all the portraits in the world. | 我看着你 也只愿看着你 |
[56:22] | I need more time. | 再多给我些时间 |
[56:24] | Magic can’t be undone. | 魔法是不能收回的 |
[56:26] | But I might have a shot if I had more time. | 再多给我点时间 我才有机会 |
[56:27] | Can’t, sorry. | 不行 对不起 |
[56:29] | Okay. I pissed you off. You wasted me. | 行 我嘲弄了你 你把我弄成这样 |
[56:32] | But there’s got to be something you can do. | 但一定有什么是你能做到的 |
[56:34] | Come on, help me. | 拜托 帮我 |
[56:36] | I can’t. And I wouldn’t. | 我不能帮 也不想帮 |
[56:38] | You still don’t think about anyone but yourself. | 你还是只想着自己而不顾虑别人 |
[56:43] | You’re wrong. I do think about other people. | 你错了 我有关心别人 |
[56:45] | I think about Lindy and what her life is like | 我在意琳蒂 在意她过的是怎样的生活 |
[56:47] | and I think about a woman who can’t see her kids | 我在意一个见不到自己孩子的女人 |
[56:48] | and a man who can’t see, period. | 还有一个失明的男人 就是这样 |
[56:53] | So he cares now? | 他也开始关心人了 |
[56:56] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[57:00] | Okay, I’ll keep trying with Lindy. | 好 我会继续试着与琳蒂接触 |
[57:02] | But please give Will his sight, Zola her family. | 但请你恢复威尔的视觉 让佐拉和家人团聚 |
[57:08] | It’s the least they deserve | 被我牵累了这么久 |
[57:09] | after being trapped in this hell with me. | 这是他们起码应得的 |
[57:10] | I’ll help them. If you succeed. | 我会帮助他们的 如果你成功的话 |
[57:19] | And Kyle, good luck. | 凯尔 祝你好运 |
[57:33] | – I got your CDs. – Thanks. | 我给你带了几张CD 谢谢 |
[57:50] | Just some guy at my old school. | 只是我以前学校的一个男生啦 |
[57:53] | – Kind of a jerk, actually. – Really? | 是个混蛋 说实在的 真的 |
[57:55] | Yeah, we were on this committee together, | 是的 我们同在一个组织里 |
[57:57] | so that’s why I have his picture. | 所以才有他的照片 |
[58:00] | I mean… Looks-wise, he doesn’t suck. | 我想说 他看上去不糟啊 |
[58:03] | Oh! He knew it, too. | 噢 他也很明白这一点 |
[58:06] | Same old, same old: | 还是老调重弹 |
[58:07] | jerks are exciting and my type falls for ’em. | 男人不坏 女人不爱 |
[58:09] | – Did you fall for him? – Not that I fell for him. | 那你爱上他了么 不是因为他的坏 |
[58:14] | Every once in a while, you kind of remind me of him. | 有时候 你会让我联想到他 |
[58:17] | Not that you’re a jerk. | 我不是说你是个混蛋 |
[58:22] | Anyways, he disappeared. Rehab. | 不管怎样 他消失了 我也没事了 |
[58:27] | Oh, it figures. The addict’s daughter falls for the addict. | 有道是 有其父必有其女 |
[58:31] | So you did fall for him? | 那你真的喜欢过他 |
[58:34] | No, I mean, I just talked to him his last night. | 不 我只是在他消失的前一晚跟他说了会话 |
[58:37] | For, like, a minute. | 大概 就一分钟吧 |
[58:39] | You know, the truly ridiculous thing is, | 知道么 最荒谬的是 |
[58:41] | I might have, kind of, sort of, | 我竟然 有点 些许 |
[58:43] | actually thought he, a little bit, liked me… ish. | 认为他 大概 可能喜欢我 |
[58:48] | Of course he did. | 他当然喜欢你 |
[58:49] | Oh, please. | 噢 得了吧 |
[58:50] | He was completely on the in and I was not, am not. | 他是个很时髦的人 但我以前不是 现在也不是 |
[58:54] | That’s why I like you. | 我就喜欢你这点 |
[58:59] | Yeah, well… same. | 没错 呃 我也是 |
[59:02] | Anyways, being on the in isn’t all that. | 再说了 时髦不等于一切 |
[59:05] | Isn’t that what people on the out say to make each other feel better? | 这难道不是老土的人说来安抚彼此的话吗 |
[59:08] | Yeah. But it also happens to be true. | 没错 但这也是句真话 |
[59:15] | Something about him… | 不过我觉得他 |
[59:17] | What? | 什么 |
[59:19] | Underneath all the bullshit was… I don’t know. | 除去满口胡言 也有 我不知道怎么说 |
[59:24] | What? | 什么 |
[59:26] | Good. | 好的一面 |
[59:28] | Good? | 好的一面 |
[59:31] | So, I mean, are you still into him? | 那 我是说 你还喜欢他吗 |
[59:35] | Like you said, you don’t want to be the girl who falls for jerks. | 就像你说的 你不想成为那种迷恋笨蛋的女生 |
[59:38] | Yeah. But he… he’s not. | 对 但他 他不是 |
[59:40] | Right. He’s a decent guy at heart. | 没错 他内心还是善良的 |
[59:42] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 这正是我所想的 |
[59:44] | But still kinda… wrong. | 但还是有点 怪怪的 |
[59:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[59:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[59:51] | You know, that something underneath, it’s catnip for sappy tools like me. | 我是说 他内心深处的东西总能吸引着我 |
[59:58] | To be the one who uncovers it. | 让我去发掘 |
[1:00:09] | Do you want to go somewhere with me? | 要不要和我去个地方 |
[1:00:23] | Usually, if I’m out this time of night, | 通常 我在这个时间出门 |
[1:00:25] | I’m looking for my dad, | 都是为了找我爸 |
[1:00:27] | mace in hand, counting by primes. | 边走边攥紧拳头 拼命数数 |
[1:00:29] | Counting? | 数数 |
[1:00:30] | It keeps me from getting scared. | 是为了壮胆不害怕 |
[1:00:34] | Oh. Fortunately, scary guy’s right next to you. | 噢 这次幸运了 有长相吓人的我帮你撑腰 |
[1:00:40] | So there’s that. | 这倒是 |
[1:00:43] | What about when people see you? | 那如果平时被人看到呢 |
[1:00:45] | They don’t. I got it down. | 不会 我都保持低调 |
[1:00:48] | I was good at blending in too. | 我原先也一直这样 |
[1:00:54] | This way. | 往这里走 |
[1:00:57] | You taking me to the park? | 你是要带我去公园吗 |
[1:00:59] | You’ll see. Come on. | 你会知道的 快来 |
[1:01:04] | The zoo? | 动物园 |
[1:01:09] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[1:01:11] | The animals. Water lapping. | 动物的叫声 滴水声 |
[1:01:18] | In some nearby street, a man is whispering… | 附近某条街上 有男人低声说着 |
[1:01:22] | “I love you.” | “我爱你” |
[1:01:28] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:01:32] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:33] | Somewhere there’s a baboon scratching his ass. | 某处 一只狒狒正挠着屁股 |
[1:02:00] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么来这里 |
[1:02:01] | This place is important to me. | 这个地方对我来说很重要 |
[1:02:23] | It’s still here. | 它还在 |
[1:02:25] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[1:02:28] | When I was in kindergarten, | 在我读幼儿园时 |
[1:02:30] | my dad offered to take me anywhere I wanted. | 我爸突然说要带我出门玩 |
[1:02:34] | We came to the zoo. | 我们来了动物园 |
[1:02:37] | He bought me all the toys and candy I wanted. | 他给我买了所有我想要的玩具和糖果 |
[1:02:41] | And at the end of the day, he told me my mother had left. | 而就在那天快结束时 他告诉我 妈妈走了 |
[1:02:47] | I haven’t seen her since. | 从此我再也没见过她 |
[1:02:55] | After he told me, I ran away and hid in here. | 听他说完后 我跑到这躲起来 |
[1:02:57] | And saw this movie. | 看了这部影片 |
[1:03:04] | It’s about this mother elephant whose two babies die. | 讲的是一只大象妈妈失去了两个孩子 |
[1:03:09] | Plague or something. | 因为瘟疫或别的 |
[1:03:15] | She misses them so much | 她太想念它们了 |
[1:03:17] | that when she’s migrating back a year later… | 于是时隔一年 在迁徙回来后 |
[1:03:21] | A year later… | 整整一年 |
[1:03:24] | She finds her babies’ bones. | 她找到了孩子的尸骨 |
[1:03:32] | Can you imagine that love? | 你能想象这样的爱吗 |
[1:03:37] | No. | 不能 |
[1:03:47] | I never brought anyone here before. | 我从未带别人来过这里 |
[1:04:08] | Seven, eight, nine… | 七 八 九 |
[1:04:15] | Ten, eleven, twelve… | 十 十一 十二 |
[1:04:23] | It feels like I’ve known you forever. | 感觉我已经认识你一辈子了 |
[1:05:58] | Maybe I should let her go. | 也许我该让她走 |
[1:06:00] | At least she’ll be safe in Machu Picchu. | 至少她在马丘比丘是安全的 |
[1:06:02] | She has been jonesing for that trip forever, | 哪怕没有被困在这里 |
[1:06:04] | even without being stuck here. | 她也一直很向往这次旅行 |
[1:06:06] | But every day, she like you more and more. | 但每一天 她都在更喜欢你 |
[1:06:09] | But not the way I like her. | 但不是我对她的那种喜欢 |
[1:06:11] | – Move your hands. My turn. – Sorry. | 手拿开 我还没走 对不起 |
[1:06:14] | I don’t stand a chance. | 我一点机会都没有 |
[1:06:15] | She’s still talking about running away. And… | 她还想着逃跑 而且 |
[1:06:21] | I know you guys want out, too. | 我 我知道你们也想离开这里 |
[1:06:24] | – Desperately. – No. | 非常想 一点也不想 |
[1:06:26] | Kidding. Kidding. | 开玩笑 我在开玩笑 |
[1:06:28] | Look, even if she does go on the trip, | 听着 就算她去了这次旅行 |
[1:06:30] | you still have a couple days to ratchet up the romance quotient. | 你仍有几天时间可以营造浪漫的气氛 |
[1:06:33] | Just try to put yourself in her shoes. | 你也试着体谅下她 |
[1:06:36] | This is all so strange for her, | 这对她来说太奇怪陌生了 |
[1:06:38] | but me know she’ll say those words, “I love you”. | 但我知道她终会说出”我爱你”这几个字的 |
[1:06:43] | It’s just the year is almost up. | 只是一年的时间就要到了 |
[1:06:46] | Just take her to whatever bad-boy country house Daddy’s got. | 那就随便带她去一间你老爸名下的乡间别墅吧 |
[1:06:49] | Daddy don’t got. | 我爸没有 |
[1:06:54] | Just the lake cottage. | 只有湖景别墅 |
[1:06:56] | Just the… | 只有 |
[1:08:25] | After you. | 请 |
[1:08:37] | So, are you, uh, dying of boredom yet? | 那 你是不是无聊地想死了 |
[1:08:42] | No. | 没有 |
[1:08:46] | It must have been so great as a kid coming out here. | 在这里长大一定是件很棒的事 |
[1:08:50] | My dad got bad reception down at the lake. | 湖那边的信号很差 |
[1:08:54] | He could only take it for about forty-five minutes. | 我爸只能忍受大约四十五分钟 |
[1:08:58] | But those forty-five minutes… they were awesome. | 但那四十五分钟 却棒极了 |
[1:09:07] | My Dad was a teacher. You know, before my mom died and | 我爸爸曾是一名老师 我是说 在我妈妈死前 |
[1:09:12] | he lost it. | 之后他失去了这份工作 |
[1:09:14] | Do you miss your dad? | 你想爸爸吗 |
[1:09:16] | Not right now. | 现在不想 |
[1:09:19] | In the past few months, living away from my dad… | 在过去的几个月里 离开我爸生活 |
[1:09:24] | not spending every second worrying about him, | 不用再时刻为他担惊受怕 |
[1:09:28] | I mean, not trying to fix everything for him, | 不用努力帮他收拾残局 |
[1:09:31] | Just not totally losing myself. | 就不会完全失去自我 |
[1:09:35] | That’s why I wanted to go away on that trip in the first place. | 这就是我想去旅行的首要原因 |
[1:09:41] | I guess this cage set me free. | 你的牢笼反而给了我自由 |
[1:09:45] | Is that a “thank you”? | 你是在说”谢谢”吗 |
[1:09:49] | – Let’s go down to the lake. – Okay. | 我们去湖边吧 好 |
[1:10:12] | I’ve been writing something for you. | 我一直在为你写东西 |
[1:10:15] | – What is it? – A letter. | 是什么 一封信 |
[1:10:37] | I’m sorry. This ring is only… | 对不起 这 这电话只是 |
[1:10:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:10:44] | Which hospital? | 哪家医院 |
[1:10:46] | Okay. I’ll… I’ll… I’ll call you back. | 好 我 我 我再给你电话 |
[1:10:53] | My father OD’d. | 我爸爸吸毒过量住院了 |
[1:10:59] | You have to go to him. | 你得去看看他 |
[1:11:13] | All aboard! | 请上车 |
[1:11:27] | – Thank you. – Go, go, go! | 谢谢 快去 快 快 |
[1:11:29] | – I’ll call you. – He’s gonna be fine. | 我会打电话给你 他会没事的 |
[1:11:30] | Okay. I’ll call you. And as soon as he’s better, I’ll come back. | 好 我会打给你 他一好转我就回来 |
[1:11:33] | And everything will be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[1:11:36] | And Hunter… | 还有 韩特 |
[1:11:38] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[1:11:43] | You’re a good friend. | 你真是个好朋友 |
[1:12:06] | Don’t. Don’t read that. | 别 别读那封信 |
[1:12:08] | Don’t read that. Don’t read that. | 别读那封信 别读 |
[1:12:17] | Dear Lindy, I’ve been thinking about letters recently. | 亲爱的琳蒂 我最近一直在考虑要写封信 |
[1:12:21] | The real kind. Longhand. | 一封真正的信 手写的 |
[1:12:24] | And how it’s terrible that nobody’s writing them anymore. | 如今没有人写信 这真是太糟糕了 |
[1:12:27] | And so I decided to start one to you, today. | 所以我决定从今天开始写一封给你 |
[1:12:30] | And I’m going to write to you | 每天都会花很长 |
[1:12:33] | every day for a long, long, long time | 很长 很长时间给你写 |
[1:12:37] | because I think… I think I might be in danger of… | 因为我觉得 我觉得我很有可能 |
[1:12:43] | falling in love with you. | 爱上你了 |
[1:12:55] | Hey, it’s me. Uh, my dad is gonna be okay, but | 嘿 是我 呃 我爸爸没事了 |
[1:12:59] | I really want to talk to you about your letter. | 我真的很想和你谈谈 关于那封信 |
[1:13:03] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:13:06] | Look, I don’t understand. | 听着 我不明白 |
[1:13:07] | You wrote me this letter. | 你都写了这封信给我 |
[1:13:09] | Why don’t you call me back? | 为什么不回我的电话 |
[1:13:11] | Because I’m “a good friend”. | 因为我只是个”好朋友” |
[1:13:13] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么一回事 |
[1:13:17] | Hunter… | 韩特啊 |
[1:13:36] | I’m out of time. | 我没时间了 |
[1:13:37] | Call her back. | 回她电话 |
[1:13:38] | Why, because I’m “a good friend”? | 为什么 就因为我是个”好朋友”吗 |
[1:13:40] | Yup. | 没错 |
[1:13:41] | And not calling her back, what good that do, huh? | 那不回她电话又有什么好处呢 |
[1:13:44] | She even called me. Why won’t you talk to her? | 她甚至打了电话给我 你为什么不和她谈谈呢 |
[1:13:47] | The last time I talked to her, she told me she’s hurt. | 上次我和她通话的时候 她告诉我她受伤了 |
[1:13:51] | And “hurt” is girl-speak for, “Call now, bonehead”. | 而女孩子口中”受伤”的意思 就是”快回电话 笨蛋” |
[1:13:57] | She don’t know what to do, | 她没办法 |
[1:13:58] | so she go back to school to go on the trip. | 只好回学校参加旅行 |
[1:14:42] | Lindy! | 嘿 琳蒂 |
[1:14:51] | What’re you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[1:14:52] | I had to see you before you left. | 我必须在你走之前见你一面 |
[1:14:54] | – You wrote me that letter. – I know. | 你写了那封信给我 我知道 |
[1:14:56] | – And then you didn’t call me back. – I’m sorry. | 然后你却不回我电话 对不起 |
[1:14:58] | You knew what was going on with me. | 你明明清楚我的情况 |
[1:15:00] | I was being dumb. | 我那时没法说话 是啊 韩特 |
[1:15:01] | – I just was scared you didn’t… – Didn’t what? | 我只是怕你不 不怎么样 |
[1:15:04] | Love me. | 爱我 |
[1:15:09] | And I didn’t think you could. Because of how ugly I am. | 那时我也不敢想你会爱上这么丑的我 |
[1:15:17] | And I should have known better, that that’s not who you are. | 可我早该知道 你不是这样的人 |
[1:15:24] | You took one look at me and still said you’d seen worse. | 你看到我的样子 却依旧说你见过更丑的 |
[1:15:32] | Somehow… when I’m around you… | 不知为何 在你身边时 |
[1:15:40] | I don’t feel ugly at all. | 我不再觉得自己丑陋 |
[1:15:45] | It’s because you’re not. | 你本来就不丑陋 |
[1:16:32] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:16:33] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[1:16:45] | Nothing’s gonna change while you’re gone. | 你走后 什么都不会改变的 |
[1:16:49] | That I can promise. | 我保证 |
[1:17:05] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:17:12] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:17:23] | Hunter. | 嘿 韩特 |
[1:17:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:18:05] | Kyle. | 呐 凯尔 |
[1:18:42] | Hunter! | 韩特 等等 |
[1:18:45] | Kyle! | 凯尔 是你啊 |
[1:18:47] | Sorry, I’m looking for someone, I don’t mean to be rude. | 对不起 我在找人 无意冒犯 |
[1:18:49] | – I get it. – Thanks. | 我明白 谢谢 |
[1:18:50] | And sometime, you’ll tell me what happened to you. | 下次有空我们再聊聊你的事吧 |
[1:18:52] | – I… I met someone. – That’s great. | 我 我遇到了一个人 太棒了 |
[1:18:54] | She reminds me of you. | 她让我想起了你 |
[1:18:56] | And she showed me that love can change you. | 她让我明白 爱能改变一个人 韩特 |
[1:18:58] | Do you think love change you? | 你相信爱能使人改变吗 |
[1:18:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:19:00] | Then you’ll believe the story I’m about to tell you. | 那你就会相信我将要告诉你的故事 |
[1:19:02] | Where is he? | 他去哪里了 |
[1:19:03] | It’s about a guy, good-looking on the outside, ugly on the inside. | 故事是关于一个家伙 表面光鲜 内心丑陋 |
[1:19:07] | And there’s a curse. Love… Love changes him. | 然后有一个诅咒 是爱 爱改变了他 |
[1:19:10] | Everyone knows that story. | 所有人都知道这个故事 |
[1:19:13] | What if it wasn’t a story? What if it were true? | 如果这不是个故事呢 如果这是真的呢 |
[1:19:16] | What? | 什么 |
[1:19:53] | Can you imagine… that love? | 你能想象 那种爱吗 |
[1:20:03] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[1:20:11] | Yeah. | 我能 |
[1:20:27] | It’s you. | 原来是你 |
[1:20:58] | Wake up. Wake up. | 醒来 醒来 |
[1:21:02] | Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. | 醒来 醒来 醒来 |
[1:21:12] | It’s a dream, right? | 这是个梦 对吧 |
[1:21:15] | It’s must be. | 一定是梦 |
[1:21:19] | But happy. | 但是个快乐的梦 |
[1:21:22] | Very damn happy. | 非常快乐 |
[1:21:27] | Mr. Kingson, your new intern is coming up in the elevator, | 金森先生 您的新实习生正乘电梯上来 |
[1:21:30] | I thought you might want to meet her. | 您要不要见见她 |
[1:21:32] | Just so long as she’s easy on the eyes. | 只要她长得好就行 |
[1:21:34] | Well she’s a bit odd looking. | 呃 她的长相有点奇怪 |
[1:21:36] | No dogfaces, no dumpy frumps. | 我不见样貌丑陋的邋遢女人 |
[1:21:38] | But her reference said no matter what you throw her way, | 但她的推荐信里写着 无论您的要求有多难 |
[1:21:38] | No dogfaces, no dumpy frumps. | 没有狗的面孔 没有矮胖的身材 |
[1:21:40] | But her reference said no matter what you throw her way, | 但她说 无论如何你都要照她说的去做 |
[1:21:40] | she can always work magic. | 她总能创造奇迹 |
[1:21:42] | she can always work magic. | 她会使用魔法 |