英文名称:Beasts of the Southern Wild
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:26] | All the time, everywhere | 无论何时何地 |
[02:28] | everything’s hearts are beating and squirting | 万物的心脏都在不停地跳动 |
[02:31] | and talking to each other the ways I can’t understand. | 它们用我无法理解的方式交流 |
[02:37] | Most of the time, they probably be saying: | 大多时候 它们也许在说 |
[02:39] | “I’m hungry. I gotta poop.” | 我饿了 我要拉屎 |
[02:44] | But sometimes they be talking in codes. | 但有时它们会使暗号 |
[02:54] | Get out the way. | 别挡道 |
[02:59] | Get your pants on, man. | 穿上裤子 |
[03:33] | Feed up time! Feed up! | 开饭了 开饭 |
[03:36] | Feed up time! | 开饭了 |
[03:59] | Share with the dog. | 分点给狗吃 |
[04:28] | Ain’t that ugly over there? | 那边多丑啊 |
[04:31] | We got the prettiest place on earth. | 还是咱们窝儿最美 |
[04:42] | Daddy says, up above the levee | 爸爸说 在堤坝之上 |
[04:44] | on the dry side, they’re afraid of the water | 在那边的陆地上 |
[04:48] | like a bunch of babies. | 人们就像婴儿一样怕水 |
[04:51] | They built the wall that cuts us off. | 他们修起一道阻隔我们的大坝 |
[05:01] | They think we all gonna drown down here. | 他们觉得我们都会被淹死 |
[05:05] | But we ain’t going nowhere. | 但我们哪儿也不会去 |
[05:13] | The Bathtub has got more | 巴斯特普是全世界 |
[05:15] | holidays than the whole rest of the world. | 节假日最多的地方 |
[05:46] | Daddy always saying | 爸爸总说 |
[05:47] | that up in the dry world, they got none of what we got. | 那陆地上的人享受不到我们的一切 |
[05:58] | They only got holidays once a year. | 他们一年只放一次假 |
[06:01] | All babies in the race, come up to the starting line. | 参加比赛的孩子到起跑线来 |
[06:10] | They got fish stuck in plastic wrappers. | 他们把鱼封在塑料包装里 |
[06:14] | They got their babies stuck in carriages. | 把孩子锁在婴儿车内 |
[06:19] | And chicken on sticks and all that kind of stuff. | 在树上养鸡 诸如此类怪事 |
[06:35] | One day, the storm is gonna blow | 总会有一天 暴风雨将至 |
[06:39] | the ground is gonna sink | 陆地将会被淹没 |
[06:41] | and the water is gonna rise up so high | 水平面将会升得很高很高 |
[06:43] | there ain’t gonna be no Bathtub. | 巴斯特普将不复存在 只剩汪洋大海 |
[07:33] | But me and my daddy, we stay right here. | 但我和爸爸会一直待在这 |
[07:36] | Web who the earth is for. | 守护我们的家园 |
[08:24] | Meat. Meat, meat, meat. | 肉 肉 肉 肉 |
[08:30] | Every animal is made out of meat. | 所有动物都是肉做的 |
[08:33] | I’m meat. You all asses meat. | 我是肉做的 你们也是 |
[08:37] | Everything is part of the buffet of the universe. | 万物都是世界大餐的一部分 |
[08:45] | This here is an aurochs, | 这是欧洲野牛 |
[08:49] | a fierce, mean creature that walked the face of the earth | 一种野蛮暴力的生物 它们横行陆地之时 |
[08:53] | back when we all lived in the caves. | 人类还住在洞穴里 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:624个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:54个,六级词汇:21个,GRE词汇:23个,托福词汇:35个,考研词汇:61个,专四词汇:49个,专八词汇:5个, 所有生词标注共:112个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:56] | And they would gobble them cave-babies down | 它们会当着洞穴人的父母 |
[08:59] | right in front of the cave-baby parents. | 吞下他们的孩子 |
[09:02] | And the cavemans, they couldn’t even do nothing about it. | 而洞穴人无能为力 |
[09:06] | because they was too poor and too small. | 因为他们弱小无能 |
[09:09] | Who up in here think that the cavemans | 这有谁能想象洞穴人 |
[09:11] | was sitting around crying like a bunch of pussies? | 只能摊在那儿嚎啕大哭的场景 |
[09:16] | You all better think about that because any day now | 你们可要好好想想 因为总有一天 |
[09:20] | fabric of the universe is coming unraveled. | 整个世界将会轰然崩裂 |
[09:23] | Ice caps gonna melt, water is gonna rise… | 冰盖将会融化 大水随之而来 |
[09:26] | and everything south of the levee is going under. | 大坝以南的一切都会被淹没 |
[09:32] | You all better learn how to survive now. | 所以现在你们都要学会如何求生 |
[09:43] | Way back in the day | 在那个年代 |
[09:45] | the aurochs was king of the world. | 欧洲野牛在全世界横行 |
[09:50] | If it wasn’t for giant snowballs and the Iced Age | 如果不是大雪和冰河时代的到来 |
[09:55] | I wouldn’t even be Hushpuppy. | 世上就不会有我小玉米饼 |
[09:57] | I would just be breakfast. | 我只会成为它们的早餐 |
[10:03] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[10:06] | Feed up time. | 开饭了 |
[10:26] | Feed up time. | 开饭了 |
[10:45] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[10:48] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[11:15] | Kids that got no mama, no daddy and nobody | 没爹没娘 没人照顾的孩子 |
[11:21] | they gots to live in the woods | 就要在丛林里生活 |
[11:24] | and eat grass and steal underpants. | 靠吃草为生 还要偷别人的内裤穿 |
[11:35] | If Daddy don’t get back soon | 如果爸爸再不快点回来 |
[11:37] | it’s gonna be time for me to start eating my pets. | 我就得以心爱的宠物为食了 |
[11:42] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[11:45] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[11:51] | That taste good? | 味道怎么样 |
[12:02] | Hey, my baby, you need a ride? | 宝贝儿 要我送你回家吗 |
[12:05] | No, my dad come and pick me up. | 不用 我爸爸会来接我 |
[12:07] | Well, what about some food or something, darling? | 那要吃点什么吗 亲爱的 |
[12:10] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[12:14] | All right, then. Well, suit yourself, okay? | 好吧 好好待在那儿等你爸爸 |
[12:51] | Everything we still got from Mama, I keep in my house. | 妈妈留下的东西 我都留在屋子里 |
[12:59] | Daddy says the first time she looked at me | 爸爸说妈妈第一眼看到我时 |
[13:03] | it made her heart beat so big | 她心跳得很快 |
[13:06] | that she thought it would blow up. | 都快要跳出来了 |
[13:08] | That’s why she swam away. | 于是她离开了我们 |
[13:19] | Hi, my sweet baby. | 你好 我的小宝贝 |
[13:23] | Hi, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[13:35] | Hushpuppy, what you doing there? | 小玉米饼 你在干什么 |
[13:51] | You being good like I taught you? | 你有按我说的做 乖乖听话吗 |
[13:55] | Yes, Mama. | 是的 妈妈 |
[14:22] | You’re good | 你很听话 |
[14:24] | You make me happy | 我很高兴 |
[14:27] | You’re good | 你很听话 |
[14:29] | You make me happy | 我很高兴 |
[14:32] | You’re good. | 你很听话 |
[14:34] | That’s pretty, Ma. | 真好听 妈妈 |
[14:36] | You’re pretty, Hushpuppy. | 你真可爱 小玉米饼 |
[14:41] | Get out of my way, you fat animal. | 滚开 蠢货 |
[14:47] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[14:50] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[14:55] | I learned lots of things while you were gone. | 你走了以后我学会了很多 |
[15:00] | If I drink all this here, I can burp like a man. | 我把这些都喝了 就能像男人一样打嗝了 |
[15:14] | – Why are you wearing that dress? – Leave me alone, man. | -你干嘛穿成这样 -少管我 |
[15:25] | You wearing a bracelet too? | 你还戴了个手环 |
[15:27] | Go to your house. You wouldn’t understand. | 回屋子里去 小孩子别多管闲事 |
[15:33] | – I want to come to your house. – Get out of here! | -我想去你屋里 -给我滚 |
[15:37] | – I want to come… – Go ahead! | -我想去… -叫你滚啊 |
[16:12] | Feed up time! Come on, man! Feed up! | 开饭了 开饭了 |
[17:10] | Boss lady! | 小鬼头 |
[17:12] | Hushpuppy, where you at? | 小玉米饼 你在哪儿 |
[17:17] | Where you at, boss lady? | 你在哪儿 小鬼头 |
[17:20] | If Daddy kill me, I ain’t gonna be forgotten. | 如果爸爸杀了我 我就不会被遗忘了 |
[17:28] | I’m recording my story for the scientists in the future. | 我把自己的故事记下来留给未来的科学家 |
[17:33] | In a million years, when kids go to school | 一百万年以后 孩子们上学的时候 |
[17:36] | they’re gonna know, once, | 他们就会知道 很久以前 |
[17:37] | there was a Hushpuppy | 有个女孩叫小玉米饼 |
[17:39] | and she lived with her daddy in the Bathtub. | 她和爸爸住在巴斯特普 |
[17:43] | Hushpuppy! | 小玉米饼 |
[17:49] | Where you at, man? | 你在哪儿 |
[17:51] | Hushpuppy! | 小玉米饼 |
[17:55] | Boss lady, goddamn it! | 小鬼头 妈的 |
[18:01] | Come here! | 过来 |
[18:04] | Don’t you run away from me! | 我看你还敢再跑 |
[18:07] | I swear to God! | 我发誓要抓住你 |
[18:13] | Get your ass back here! | 赶紧给我回来 |
[18:15] | I’m tearing off. | 我要离开你 |
[18:17] | I’m tearing off just like my mama! | 像我妈妈一样离开你 |
[18:19] | I’m gonna bust your ass! Come here! | 信不信我打你屁股 给我回来 |
[18:22] | – Come here! – No! | -过来 -不 |
[18:24] | See what happen. See what happen to you. | 看看 看看你变成什么样了 |
[18:26] | No! | 不 |
[18:36] | I got to worry about you all the damn time! You killing me! | 我天天都要为你操心 折腾死我了 |
[18:40] | You killing me! | 你折腾死我了 |
[18:42] | Get up and now come on! | 给我起来 |
[18:46] | I hope you die. | 我希望你死 |
[18:48] | And after you die, I’ll go to your grave | 你死了以后 我就在你的墓前 |
[18:51] | and eat birthday cake all by myself. | 一人吃掉整个生日蛋糕 |
[19:45] | Mama, I think I broke something. | 妈妈 我似乎把什么东西弄断了 |
[20:01] | Miss Bathsheeba! | 巴斯巴小姐 |
[20:03] | My daddy fell down. | 我爸爸晕倒了 |
[20:09] | Oh, God. Come on, baby. | 天啊 来这边 |
[20:28] | Hushpuppy, take this medicine. You run fast as you can. Go. | 小玉米饼 带着这些药 尽快去你爸爸那儿 |
[21:04] | Daddy could’ve turned into a tree. | 爸爸不可能变成树 |
[21:07] | Or a bug. | 或者变成虫子 |
[21:10] | There wasn’t any way to know. | 这些都无从而知 |
[21:31] | The whole universe | 整个世界 |
[21:33] | depends on everything fitting together just right. | 只有万物和谐才能正常运转 |
[21:43] | If one piece busts, even the smallest piece | 如果有一环崩溃 哪怕是最小的一环 |
[21:47] | the entire universe will get busted. | 全世界都会崩塌 |
[22:21] | The storm’s coming! The storm’s coming! | 暴风雨来了 暴风雨来了 |
[22:23] | The storm is coming! | 暴风雨来了 |
[22:26] | The storm is coming! | 暴风雨来了 |
[22:58] | Hey, Walter. What it is? Afraid of a little water? | 沃尔特 怎么了 这么点水就怕了 |
[23:01] | I ain’t messing with you, Wink. I’m getting out of here. | 不和你扯淡了 温克 我要离开这里 |
[23:05] | You can stay if you want, but I’m out. | 你想留就留 我要走了 |
[23:08] | Hey, now. What’s up? | 怎么样了 |
[23:11] | Look at these assholes | 看看这些混蛋 |
[23:12] | running around all over the damn place. | 在那边跑来跑去 |
[23:14] | C’est la vie, assholes. | 这就是生活 混蛋 |
[23:15] | Ho! There’s my boy, Wink! | 你在这里啊 温克 |
[23:17] | We gonna do this storm? | 我们得熬过这场风暴吗 |
[23:19] | These assholes go up and down here all day long. | 这些混蛋每天都这样乱跑 |
[23:22] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我也这么觉得 |
[23:23] | We ain’t leaving. I’m behind you. | 我们不会走的 我支持你 |
[23:25] | Man, I don’t mind telling you, I am scared. | 伙计 实话说 我害怕了 |
[23:27] | Just leave. | 那就滚 |
[23:28] | – This ain’t no little one. – Damn pussy. | -这次风暴可不小 -娘炮 |
[23:30] | I’m leaving here soon as I finish my beer. | 喝完酒我就走 |
[23:32] | No, you’re not. You’re gonna stay here with me. | 你不许走 留下来陪我 |
[23:35] | I’ll see you tomorrow, Walrus. | 明天见 沃鲁斯 |
[23:36] | – You all want to die, okay, fine. – Look at Winston. | -你们都是找死 -看看温斯顿 |
[23:39] | Winston, I know you with me, huh, man? | 温斯顿 你站在我这边 对吧 |
[23:41] | What you gonna do about the storm, man? | 风暴来了你怎么办 |
[23:44] | – Hey, Hushpuppy. – Hushpuppy? | – 小玉米饼 -小玉米饼 |
[23:47] | Get that girl a beer. | 给那个小女孩一瓶啤酒 |
[23:51] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[23:54] | – What happened to you? – Shut up. | -你怎么了 -闭嘴 |
[23:57] | You don’t talk. | 不许说话 |
[24:08] | Come here! | 到这儿来 |
[24:10] | Come here, ugly! | 到这儿来 丑鬼 |
[24:22] | Just because you burnt your house down | 就算你把自己的房子烧了 |
[24:24] | don’t mean you can walk in here and take over. | 也不代表你能霸占这里 |
[24:27] | This side of the house is still Wink’s side. | 这边的房子还是属于我温克的 |
[24:30] | No toys, no girl stuff over here. | 不准有玩具 不准有女孩的玩意 |
[24:33] | And if I want to come over there and smack you in the face | 如果我想去那边抽你嘴巴 |
[24:36] | that’s against the rules, so that’s a plus for you. | 也是违反规定的 这点对你有利 |
[24:40] | So come on down here and get in the boat. | 现在给我下来 到船里来 |
[24:42] | Come on, get in the boat! | 过来 到船里来 |
[24:49] | Get in the boat. | 进船里 |
[24:52] | And if the water gets real high, | 如果雨真下大了 |
[24:54] | we’re gonna float to this roof… | 我们就会飘到屋顶下 |
[24:56] | we’re gonna bust through the ceiling | 我们得扯破屋顶 |
[24:57] | and we’re gonna ride away, okay? | 然后逃走 明白了吗 |
[25:03] | Now I want you to put these on, okay? | 现在把这些穿上 |
[25:05] | Slide your arm through here. | 胳膊穿进来 |
[25:08] | Don’t you never, never take these off. | 任何时候也别拿下来 |
[25:11] | I’m your daddy and you’re gonna do what I tell you to do | 我是你爸爸 你要按我说的去做 |
[25:15] | because it’s my job to keep you from dying, okay? | 因为我要确保你活着 懂吗 |
[25:18] | So sit back and listen to me. | 坐好 听我说 |
[25:21] | And close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[25:24] | Go to sleep. | 睡觉 |
[25:29] | Go to sleep! | 睡觉 |
[25:58] | Why you staring at me like that? | 干嘛那样盯着我 |
[26:01] | How I’m supposed to sleep with you staring at me like that? | 你这么盯着我怎么睡觉 |
[26:05] | What, you scared? | 怎么了 害怕吗 |
[26:07] | I’m gonna show you, no storm can’t beat no Doucet. | 我要让你见识一下 姓杜塞的不怕暴风雨 |
[26:11] | We Doucets. We not scared of no damn storm! | 我们都姓杜塞 我们不怕暴风雨 |
[26:14] | I’m gonna show you. I’m gonna take care of that storm. | 让你看看 我怎么收拾暴风雨 |
[26:19] | I’m coming to get you, storm! | 我来收拾你了 暴风雨 |
[26:31] | Look at me! Look at me, Hushpuppy! | 看着我 看着我 小玉米饼 |
[26:34] | Look at me whip butt! Come on, storm! | 来吧暴风雨 我不怕你 |
[26:42] | I’m gonna get you! | 我要干掉你 |
[26:44] | Come on, I’m right here! | 来啊 我就在这儿 |
[26:46] | I’m right here! Yeah! | 我就在这儿 |
[27:01] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[27:10] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[29:06] | For the animals that didn’t have a dad to put them in a boat | 对于没爸爸把它们放进船的动物来说 |
[29:10] | the end of the world already happened. | 这就是世界末日 |
[29:23] | Winston! | 温斯顿 |
[29:26] | Yo, Winston! | 温斯顿 |
[29:38] | They’re all down below, trying to breathe through water. | 它们已经沉了下去 在水下挣扎着呼吸 |
[30:09] | Yo, Edison, you in here? | 埃迪森 你在吗 |
[30:35] | Someday, when I’m gone, | 如果有一天我不在了 |
[30:36] | you gonna be the last man in the Bathtub. | 你就是巴斯特普的最后一人 |
[30:39] | You’re gonna have to learn how to feed yourself. | 你得学会自己觅食 |
[30:42] | Now stick your hand in this water. | 把手放进水里 |
[30:44] | Stick it in there. | 伸下去 |
[30:51] | Okay, what you do is you hold your hand steady | 你要把手稳住 |
[30:54] | and you just wait on your fish to come. | 然后等着鱼儿游上门 |
[31:05] | You gotta ball your fist up, okay? That’s your punching hand. | 要攥起拳头 时刻准备着 |
[31:08] | Ball your fist up, case you have to whack him when he come out. | 攥起拳头 鱼一出水就用拳头打它 |
[31:27] | Oh, got it, got it! | 抓住了 抓住了 |
[31:32] | Look what we got! Look what we got! | 看我抓到什么了 |
[31:35] | Gotcha. We got it! Say, “I gotcha!” | 抓到了 说 我抓到了 |
[31:37] | I gotcha! | 我抓到了 |
[31:40] | Hold him down. You hold him down like this | 抓紧它 这么抓紧它 |
[31:43] | and you whack him good with your fist. | 然后用拳头狠揍它 |
[31:45] | Go ahead, whack him! You whack him good. | 来吧 揍它 狠狠地揍 |
[31:48] | Hold him like that and whack him. Hold it. | 这么抓着它 然后揍它 |
[31:53] | Don’t worry about that. That’s all a part of it. | 别害怕 都要经历这一步 |
[31:57] | Come on, you want to try it again? | 想再试试吗 |
[32:01] | Come on, one more time. | 再试一次 |
[32:58] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[33:00] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[33:08] | I’ve broken everything. | 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[33:35] | Strong animals know when your heart is weak. | 强壮的野兽能嗅出你内心的脆弱 |
[33:41] | That makes them hungry, and they start coming. | 你的脆弱使它们饥饿 于是它们朝你而来 |
[34:12] | Yo, Walrus. | 沃鲁斯 |
[34:18] | Come on, I gotcha. | 我抓住你了 |
[34:20] | All right, partner. I knew you wasn’t gonna leave. | 伙计 我就知道你没那么容易死 |
[34:28] | I must’ve passed out. | 我肯定昏过去了 |
[34:33] | Little Jo.. | 小乔 |
[34:36] | You okay, huh? | 你还好吗 |
[34:38] | What happened to you? Get up. Come on. | 没事吧 快出来 |
[34:43] | He been talking all night long how it’s the last night on earth. | 他昨晚一直跟我说这是地球最后一夜了 |
[34:48] | Don’t worry about him. | 别担心他 |
[34:49] | Trying to touch my titties and shit right in front of Peter T over there. | 他想趁黑摸我奶子 还在彼得的炉子上拉屎 |
[34:54] | Oh, Peter T, my man. | 天啊 彼得 |
[34:56] | Good to see you, man! I knew you wasn’t gonna leave me. | 见到你真高兴 我就知道你不会离开的 |
[34:59] | That’s one classic dude right there. | 他可是我们的老伙计了 |
[35:03] | You a titan, man. | 你真是我们的守护神 |
[35:05] | Yeah! Glad you stayed, man. | 欢迎留下来 |
[35:09] | If I had a pair of wings, | 如果我有对翅膀 |
[35:11] | I know I could have flown in that bad boy. | 那我就能在暴风雨中飞翔 |
[35:14] | Almost blew off Walrus’ panties, ha, ha, ha! | 把沃鲁斯的内裤都吹跑了 |
[35:17] | But I would probably have bounced off a tree. | 不过我可能会撞树上 |
[35:29] | Hushpuppy. | 小玉米饼 |
[35:32] | Did I ever tell you the story about your conception? | 我跟你说过你的身世吗 |
[35:38] | One day, when me and Hushpuppy mama first met | 我和小玉米饼的妈妈第一次见面时 |
[35:43] | we were so shy, we used to sit around | 我们都很害羞 就那么傻傻坐着 |
[35:46] | and drink beer and smile at each other. | 喝着啤酒 看着对方傻笑 |
[35:51] | One day, I got so shy, I just napped. | 有一次 我那么坐着就睡着了 |
[36:32] | Back when Daddy used to talk about Mama… | 之前爸爸经常提起妈妈 |
[36:36] | he said she was so pretty, | 他说妈妈很漂亮 |
[36:38] | she never even had to turn on the stove. | 她不用开炉子 |
[36:43] | She’d just walk into the room | 只要一进屋子 |
[36:45] | and all the water starts to boil. | 水就自动烧开了 |
[37:05] | Your mama battered that gator up and set it to frying. | 你妈妈把鳄鱼打死 然后油炸来吃 |
[37:14] | And Hushpuppy popped into the universe about four minutes later. | 4分钟后 小玉米饼就来到了世上 |
[37:27] | I got it under control. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
[38:31] | Miss Bathsheeba! | 巴斯巴小姐 |
[39:14] | We got the fresh catch today. You like that, babe? | 今天逮到新鲜货了 喜欢吗 |
[39:19] | Come on, children, I got some for you all too. | 吃吧 孩子们 人人有份 |
[39:22] | Time to eat. | 开饭了 |
[39:29] | For the ones we never find, | 那些没找到的人 |
[39:30] | we make a funeral the Bathtub way. | 我们按照巴斯特普的方式为他们举行了葬礼 |
[39:34] | Yeah, tastes like more. | 再来点 |
[39:37] | With no crying allowed. | 没有人哭泣 |
[39:40] | Yes, to the water! | 敬给大水 |
[39:45] | Pick that goddamn thing up! Let’s go! | 都举起杯子来 |
[39:51] | So I say to myself | 我对自己说 |
[39:53] | I’m gonna pee in my pants just a little. | 我尿裤子了 就一点点 |
[39:56] | Hell, when the water goes down | 大水退下去以后 |
[39:57] | I’m gonna French kiss the dirt. | 我要给大地一个法式热吻 |
[40:00] | The water ain’t going down, man. | 水不会退下去的 |
[40:02] | That’s my beautiful place under that water. | 水下有我们美丽的家园 |
[40:05] | Everything beautiful is gone. | 所有美好的事情都淹没了 |
[40:10] | Man, you know they got salt in that water, | 海水里有盐 |
[40:12] | done ate everything up. | 底下的一切都被侵蚀了 |
[40:14] | Trees are gonna die first, then the animals, then the fish. | 先是树木 动物 然后是鱼 |
[40:18] | You gotta think about moving. | 你要考虑搬走了 |
[40:20] | I got it under control. | 一切都在掌控中 |
[40:26] | Come here, Hushpuppy. Come sit by your Uncle Jean. | 来这里 小玉米饼 坐在你珍叔叔旁边 |
[40:28] | Let me show you how to do this. Here. Here, baby. | 让我告诉你怎么吃 |
[40:31] | Don’t be scared of it, now. Now, turn it upside-down. | 别害怕 把它翻过来 |
[40:34] | There you go. Now, push it with your thumb. | 用你的拇指去推 |
[40:37] | Good girl. That’s it. | 好样的 就是这样 |
[40:40] | And then, real careful, take this knife and you pop this off. | 然后轻轻的 拿刀子切开它 |
[40:46] | That’s beautiful. | 很好 |
[40:48] | No, HUSHPUPPY! | 不 小玉米饼 |
[40:52] | Beast it. | 撕了它 |
[40:59] | Beast it! | 撕了它 |
[41:04] | Show me you can do it! | 做给我看 |
[41:05] | Come on, I know you can do it. | 我知道你能做得到 |
[41:07] | Beast it! | 撕了它 |
[41:08] | Beast it! Beast it! Beast it! | 撕了它 撕了它 撕了它 |
[41:11] | Beast it! Beast it! Beast it! | 撕了它 撕了它 撕了它 |
[41:16] | Beast it. Beast it. | 撕了它 撕了它 |
[41:21] | Come on, now! Beast it! | 快 撕了它 |
[41:24] | Yeah! | 干得好 |
[41:29] | Come on! Yeah! Yeah! | 干得漂亮 |
[41:35] | You see what kind of family we got? We got feeling! | 看清楚我们家姑娘了吗 她可有种了 |
[41:40] | You’re an animal! | 你就像野兽一样 |
[41:42] | Yeah, you’re an animal. Yeah. | 干得好 像野兽一样 |
[41:52] | Yeah! | 干得好 |
[42:06] | It wasn’t no time to sit around crying like a bunch of pussies. | 我们没有时间手足无措 哭哭啼啼 |
[42:12] | We’re gonna make a camp right on top of the Bathtub. | 我们要在巴斯特普之上建一个大本营 |
[42:22] | We got enough animals to eat until the water goes down. | 要准备足够的家禽保证洪水退去前不挨饿 |
[42:39] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[42:43] | Smoother. Gentler. | 慢慢地 轻轻地 |
[42:45] | Yeah, that’s right. Right there. | 对 就这样 就是那 |
[42:47] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[42:49] | Okay. Okay. | 好的好的 |
[42:51] | That’s the most important thing I can ever teach y’all. | 这是我教给你们的事情中最重要的 |
[42:57] | Y’all got to learn | 你们都必须学会 |
[42:59] | how to take care of people smaller and sweeter than you are. | 照顾那些比你们弱小的人 |
[43:03] | You got it. | 明白了吗 |
[43:05] | You okay? | 好点没 |
[44:35] | Two weeks later, everything started to die. | 两周后 一切开始走向衰败 |
[45:38] | Got to get something out of this water. | 我们得在这水里找到点东西 |
[45:48] | Walrus, you want to leave the Bathtub? | 沃鲁斯 你想离开巴斯特普吗 |
[45:51] | No. | 不想 |
[45:56] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[46:02] | Nobody is leaving the Bathtub. | 没人会离开巴斯特普 |
[46:04] | You don’t know nothing. | 你什么都不知道 |
[46:11] | This water gonna kill us here. We gotta do something about this. | 这些水会要了我们的命 得想点办法 |
[46:17] | I ain’t starving to death | 我才不希望 |
[46:18] | while them people going grocery shopping and all that. | 在别人衣食无忧的时候被饿死 |
[46:46] | Shit. Son of a… | 该死 你… |
[47:00] | Boss, Daddy got to go take care of something. | 宝贝 爸爸要去处理些事 |
[47:04] | I’m gonna fix everything the way it was. | 我会把一切都变回原来的样子 |
[47:07] | – Where are you going? – Don’t worry. I’m the man. | -你要去哪 -别担心 我可是很厉害的 |
[47:10] | We gonna win. | 我们会成功的 |
[47:12] | And if anything go wrong, Walrus is daddy. | 如果出了什么事 你就叫沃鲁斯爸爸 |
[47:22] | You gonna be the king of the Bathtub. I promise that. | 你会成为巴斯特普之王的 我保证 |
[47:28] | Just sit right there. I’ll be back. | 乖乖在这等着 我会回来的 |
[47:48] | I think they be gone. I really can’t say where. | 他们走了 不知道他们去哪了 |
[47:52] | What are you talking about? They go to the levee? | 你说什么 他们去大堤了是吗 |
[47:54] | – Ain’t no problem. – Don’t make me slap your ass! | -会没事的 -别逼我往你屁股上来一脚 |
[47:57] | You so much as piss on that wall, | 你别装作好像不关你的事 |
[47:59] | you know what them people gonna do? | 你知道那些人会怎么对我们吗 |
[48:01] | They gonna find us | 他们会找到我们 |
[48:01] | and stick us in a damn shelter. | 然后把我们关在该死的避难所里 |
[48:06] | Daddy says brave men don’t run from their home. | 爸爸说勇敢的人不会逃离自己的家园 |
[48:11] | Peter T, hold onto the boat. You’re gonna be fine. | 彼得 抓住船 我们会没事的 |
[48:33] | Peter T, you hold the trip wire. Okay? | 彼得你抓住这根引线 好吗 |
[48:48] | – Get the line over there. – Okay. | -勾住那边的把手 -好的 |
[49:04] | The entire universe | 整个世界 |
[49:05] | depends on everything fitting together just right. | 只有万物和谐才能正常运转 |
[49:09] | If you can fix the broken piece, | 如果你能修好崩溃的一环 |
[49:12] | everything can go right back. | 一切就会恢复原状 |
[49:14] | Come on, baby! | 快走 |
[49:33] | Peter T | 彼得 |
[49:35] | hand me that trip wire. | 把引线给我 |
[49:37] | I’m so sorry, but… | 对不起 但是 |
[49:39] | Peter T, you drop the trip wire? | 彼得 你把引线掉了吗 |
[49:42] | Well, yes, I did. | 是的 掉了 |
[49:44] | – Peter T. – I gotta go find it. | -彼得 -我得去找回来 |
[50:01] | Get over here! | 给我过来 |
[50:02] | Aah! What are you doing, woman? | 你干什么 女人 |
[50:04] | I’m hauling your ass home, little boy. | 我拖你回家 小子 |
[50:06] | Get off! | 放手 |
[50:08] | Touch that wall, they gonna come after us. | 你要是动了那面墙 他们就会找上我们 |
[50:10] | You don’t know nothing! | 你什么都不懂 |
[50:11] | Jean Battiste! Get the trip line! | 珍·巴提斯特 抓住绳子 |
[50:16] | Get in the boat! Get your ass in here! | 上船 你给我上船 |
[50:20] | Hushpuppy! | 小玉米饼 |
[50:30] | Pull! | 拉啊 |
[50:32] | – Pull, pull! – Now, boss! | -快拉快拉 -趁现在 宝贝 |
[50:36] | – Now, boss! – No! | -快拉 -不 |
[52:27] | It didn’t matter that the water was gone. | 洪水退去后 一切并没有好转 |
[52:32] | Sometimes you can break something so bad | 有时这一切破碎的太厉害 |
[52:36] | that it can’t get put back together. | 厉害到你无法修复 |
[53:06] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[53:12] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[53:14] | This is a mandatory evacuation area. | 这是强制撤离区域 |
[53:17] | You can no longer live here. | 你们必须撤离 |
[53:24] | I repeat, this is a mandatory evacuation area. | 重复一遍 这里是强制撤离区域 |
[53:46] | When you’re small, | 当你的力量很渺小的时候 |
[53:48] | you gotta fix what you can. | 你只能修好力所能及的东西 |
[54:20] | Goddamn! | 该死 |
[54:22] | What the hell wrong with you? What you doing? | 你到底在干什么 搞什么 |
[54:27] | What you gonna do now, huh? | 现在你又要干什么 |
[54:38] | Oh, you want to throw things, huh? All right, I can do that too. | 是吗 你想扔东西是吧 好啊我也会扔 |
[54:41] | Come on, then. You want to play the game? | 来啊 你不是想玩吗 |
[54:43] | Come on, let’s throw stuff. Come on! | 来吧 我们来扔东西 来啊 |
[54:46] | I can do that too! So come on. | 我也会扔 来啊 |
[54:49] | You want to throw stuff? Come on! | 不是要扔东西吗 来啊 |
[54:53] | Come on. Aah! | 快点 |
[54:55] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[55:02] | Gotcha. Come on, come on! | 中了 来啊 来啊 |
[55:05] | Aagh! Gotcha. Come on! Come on! | 又中了 快点 |
[55:09] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[55:35] | Man, you think I don’t know. | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[55:41] | You think I can’t see? | 你以为我看不见吗 |
[55:47] | No crying. | 不许哭 |
[55:52] | No crying, man! Hey! | 不许哭 听到没 |
[55:56] | Goddamn it, I said no crying! | 该死 我说了不许哭 |
[56:23] | Come on, get a drink. | 过来 喝一杯 |
[56:53] | This counts as I’m sorry for a whole bunch of things, Lord. | 主啊 这算是我为这一切事情的忏悔 |
[57:10] | You gonna be dead? | 你会死吗 |
[57:13] | No. | 不 |
[57:15] | You gonna leave me alone? | 你会留下我一个人吗 |
[57:18] | No, I ain’t gonna leave you alone. | 不 我不会留下你一个 |
[57:20] | Because if you be gone, I be gone too. | 如果你死了 我也会死的 |
[57:23] | No, that’s not how it work. | 不 不能这样 |
[57:27] | Sometimes in the bed | 有时候我在床上也会不停地抖 |
[57:29] | I start to shake and I can’t stop. I got what you got. | 我也得了你一样的病 |
[57:34] | No, | 才不是 |
[57:34] | that’s just a side effect of you being a stupid little girl. | 这只是成为一个傻兮兮的小姑娘的副作用 |
[57:39] | I ain’t gonna be dead? | 那我不会死吗 |
[57:41] | No, you’ll probably live a hundred years more. | 不会 你还能活一百多年呢 |
[57:46] | Come on, let me see them guns. Come on. Show me them guns. | 来 让我瞧瞧你的力量 |
[57:49] | Let me see them. Come on, show them to me. | 给我看看 快点 看看你的力量 |
[57:54] | Show them to me. Show me them guns! | 看看你的力量 给我看看 |
[57:57] | Show them to me! Guns! | 把它们亮出来 快点 |
[57:59] | Guns! Guns! Guns! | 力量 力量 力量 |
[58:01] | Gun! Guns! Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点啊 |
[58:07] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[58:09] | Come on! Let me have it! | 来吧 让我尝尝它的厉害 |
[58:14] | You the man! Who the man? | 你最厉害 谁最厉害 |
[58:16] | – I’m the man. – Yeah, you the man! | -我最厉害 -你最厉害 |
[58:18] | – Who the man? – I’m the man! | -谁最厉害 -你最厉害 |
[58:20] | – You the man! Who the man? – I’m the man. | -谁最厉害 -我最厉害 |
[58:23] | I’m the man! I’m the man! | 我最厉害 我最厉害 |
[58:24] | Yeah, you the man! Fuck this table. Shit! | 对 你最厉害 这桌子真碍事 该死 |
[58:38] | I got to go lay down. | 我要躺会儿 |
[58:40] | I got to get strong. | 我也要恢复一下 |
[58:43] | Don’t be scared. | 别怕 |
[58:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[59:05] | Come on. | 过来 |
[59:17] | Lay down. | 躺下 |
[59:47] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -喂 -什么事 |
[59:51] | You ain’t the one that’s sick. | 你没有得病 |
[1:00:35] | Strong animals got no mercy. | 强大的野兽没有怜悯之心 |
[1:00:44] | They’re the type of animals | 它们是那种 |
[1:00:46] | that eat their own mamas and daddies. | 会吃掉自己爸爸妈妈的野兽 |
[1:01:07] | Think someone is in there? | 你觉得这里有人吗 |
[1:01:09] | I don’t know. This is a freaking shack. | 不知道 这房子快倒了 |
[1:01:11] | Go check around the back. | 过去看看后面 |
[1:01:14] | There’s no one in there. Look at this place. | 这里没人 看这里 |
[1:01:21] | – Will you please open the door? – Get back. | -开开门好吗 -到我后面去 |
[1:01:23] | This is a mandatory evacuation area. | 这里是强制撤离地区 |
[1:01:26] | Everyone in this region has to leave. | 这里的人都必须离开 |
[1:01:29] | We ain’t going nowhere! | 我们哪里都不会去 |
[1:01:32] | Sir, we have food and shelter. | 先生 我们准备了食物和避难所 |
[1:01:33] | – Kick it in. – Go around the back. | -把门踢开 -到后面去 |
[1:01:35] | Let’s go. Get in there. | 我们进去 进里面去 |
[1:01:37] | Just remain calm. | 冷静点 |
[1:01:38] | Son, you want me to cancel your birth certificate? | 小子 你要我整死你吗 |
[1:01:41] | – Grab her arm! – Son of a bitch! | -抓住他的胳膊 -他妈的 |
[1:01:44] | – Get your hands off of me! – Hold her down. Hold her down! | -你们放开她 -摁住她 摁住她 |
[1:01:47] | – Stay down, sir. – Stay down! | -躺下 先生 -躺下 |
[1:01:50] | – Let her go! I’m gonna kill you! – You have her? | -放她走 我要杀了你 -找到她了吗 |
[1:01:53] | Let her go! | 放她走 |
[1:01:54] | – Keep still. – Let her go! | -别动 – 让她走 |
[1:02:17] | It didn’t look like a prison. | 这里看上去不像监狱 |
[1:02:19] | It looked more like a fish tank with no water. | 看上去更像没有水的鱼缸 |
[1:02:27] | They said that we were here for our own good. | 他们说把我们带到这是为我们好 |
[1:02:36] | You’re supposed to hear me! I want an answer! | 你听到我说什么了吗 给我个解释 |
[1:02:39] | I don’t have an answer. | 我不知道 |
[1:02:40] | The doctor is gonna have to give you that. | 医生会给你答案的 |
[1:02:46] | Don’t eat that, hear? | 不许吃 听到没 |
[1:02:50] | Mr. Doucet, can I have a word with you? | 杜塞先生 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[1:02:53] | We found something in your test. | 你的检查报告显示 |
[1:02:55] | – It’s urgent… – Whoa, whoa. Not in front of my kid. | -情况很 -停停 不许在我孩子面前说 |
[1:02:58] | Stay there, Hushpuppy. | 呆在这小玉米饼 |
[1:03:00] | – The procedure is… – I said not in front of my kid. | -手术要 -我说过不要在我孩子面前讲 |
[1:03:02] | The procedure is very risky. | 手术风险很大 |
[1:03:04] | There’s really no way to guarantee it will be successful. | 不能保证一定会成功 |
[1:03:07] | In case anything happens… | 以防万一 |
[1:03:18] | – Get your hands off me. – If we don’t do this, you could die. | -把手拿开 -如果我们不这样做 你会死的 |
[1:03:23] | I tell you! I don’t need nothing from you! | 我说过 我不需要你们帮助 |
[1:03:23] | Hey, stop it! | 别这样 |
[1:03:26] | – Mr. Doucet, calm down! – Stop it! Come here. | -杜塞先生 冷静点 -放开 过来 |
[1:03:28] | I tell you! I tell you! You don’t tell me! | 我告诉过你们 别再跟我提这回事 |
[1:03:32] | – Calm down! – Let me go! Get your hands off me! | -冷静点 -放开我 把你的手拿开 |
[1:03:35] | I don’t need nothing from y’all. Let me go! | 我不要你们的帮助 让我走 |
[1:03:37] | Wink! | 温克 |
[1:03:39] | – Leave her alone! – Let go of me! | -放开她 -放开我 |
[1:03:41] | Stop it! | 别 |
[1:03:43] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[1:03:45] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:03:48] | You’re gonna have time-out. Are you even listening to me? | 会让你们回去休息的 你在听吗 |
[1:05:10] | When an animal gets sick here | 在这里 如果某只动物生病了 |
[1:05:12] | they plug it into the wall. | 就会被插上从墙中伸出的管子 |
[1:05:36] | They’re coming for you. | 他们要来抓你了 |
[1:05:40] | Daddy used to say that if he ever got so old | 爸爸说过 如果有一天 |
[1:05:43] | he couldn’t drink beer and catch catfish | 他老到不能喝啤酒不能抓鲶鱼 |
[1:05:46] | then I had to put him in the boat and set him on fire | 我就要把他放进船里 一把火烧掉 |
[1:05:50] | so no one could come plug him into the wall. | 这样别人就不能给他插管子了 |
[1:05:54] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[1:05:55] | Dave, help me out. Help me out. | 戴夫 帮我一把 帮我一把 |
[1:06:38] | Boss. | 宝贝 |
[1:06:40] | Get up. We busting out of here. | 起来 我们逃出去 |
[1:06:43] | Come on. | 起来 |
[1:06:54] | Wait, there’s a person out there. | 等等 外面有个人 |
[1:06:59] | Here you go. | 你可以走了 |
[1:07:10] | Hey! Go home! | 回家啦 |
[1:07:13] | Come on, let’s go! Everybody get out! | 快点 我们走 大家快出去 |
[1:07:19] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:07:21] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:07:40] | Make sure you put her somewhere good. | 你们要保证安顿好她 |
[1:07:43] | Let me out of here! No! No! | 让我出去 不要不要 |
[1:07:45] | Let me go! | 让我出去 |
[1:07:48] | – Let me off! – Get off me! | -让我出去 -放开我 |
[1:07:54] | You’re trying to get rid of me! You’re trying to get rid of me! | 你想扔下我 你想扔下我 |
[1:08:02] | Listen to me. I’m not trying to get rid of you. | 听我说 我不想扔下你 |
[1:08:04] | – Yes, you is. – You don’t understand! | -不 你就是 -你不明白 |
[1:08:06] | I can’t take care of you no more, you understand? | 我再照顾不了你了 懂吗 |
[1:08:09] | I’m dying! | 我要死了 |
[1:08:15] | My blood is eating itself. | 我的血液开始自噬 |
[1:08:18] | You know what that mean? | 你知道这什么意思吗 |
[1:08:21] | Don’t be saying things about dying. | 不要说你会死 |
[1:08:26] | – Everybody daddies die. – Not my daddy. | -每个人的爸爸都会死 -我爸爸不会 |
[1:08:29] | Yeah, your daddy. | 你爸爸也会 |
[1:08:36] | I didn’t want you to watch that, okay? | 我就是不想让你看到这些 |
[1:08:41] | You understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[1:08:54] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[1:08:55] | Let’s get out of here! Let’s get out of here! Come on! | 我们离开这 我们离开这 快点 |
[1:08:59] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[1:09:05] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:09:06] | – Back up, back up. – Girls, get back. | -退后 退后 -孩子们 后退 |
[1:09:08] | – Dad! Come on! Come on! – Give him room to breathe. | -爸爸 快点 快点 -别抓得那么紧 |
[1:09:14] | Walrus, get me home. | 沃鲁斯 送我回家 |
[1:10:06] | Everybody loses the thing that made them. | 每个人都会失去自己的支柱 |
[1:10:11] | It’s even how it’s supposed to be in nature. | 这是上天决定的法则 |
[1:10:18] | The brave men stay and watch it happen. | 勇敢的人会淡然直面这一切 |
[1:10:22] | They don’t run. | 他们不会逃跑 |
[1:11:14] | Come on! | 跟上 |
[1:11:57] | I’m going by my mom. | 我要去有妈妈的地方 |
[1:12:01] | That’s a good place to go. | 那可是个好地方 |
[1:12:29] | Which way are we going? | 我们从哪条路过去 |
[1:12:31] | It don’t matter, baby. | 这不重要 亲爱的 |
[1:12:33] | This boat will take you exactly where you need to be. | 这艘船会带你去你该去的地方 |
[1:12:38] | It’s that kind of boat. | 它就这么厉害 |
[1:12:43] | Want a chicken biscuit? | 要吃鸡肉饼吗 |
[1:12:46] | They’re good for you. | 对你有好处的 |
[1:12:51] | I’ve been eating these all my life. | 我一辈子都在吃这玩意 |
[1:12:55] | I keep the wrappers in the boat | 我把包装纸都留在船上 |
[1:12:56] | because they remind me of who I was | 这样能让我想起 |
[1:12:59] | when I ate each one. | 嚼着鸡肉卷的不同时期的我 |
[1:13:03] | The smell makes me feel cohesive. | 这气味让我感觉自己凝聚在一起 |
[1:13:06] | I want to be cohesive. | 我也想凝聚在一起 |
[1:13:09] | I’m sure you will, baby. No doubt in my mind. | 你会的 亲爱的 我确信不疑 |
[1:14:10] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[1:14:11] | Sergeant Major, how are you doing? | 军士长 最近好吗 |
[1:14:15] | Hey, Miss Frankie. | 你好啊弗兰基小姐 |
[1:14:17] | Holy crap. You have toddlers. | 天啊 你带了小孩来 |
[1:14:19] | – A whole litter of them. – Oh, they are so cute. | -有一群小鬼 -她们真可爱 |
[1:14:31] | They’re so cute. | 真可爱 |
[1:14:35] | Hey, baby. | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[1:15:04] | I’d work for you I’d even slave for you | 我愿为你奔波 我愿为你匍匐 |
[1:15:10] | I’d be a beggar or a knave for you | 我愿为你变成乞丐 变得无赖 |
[1:15:14] | And if that isn’t love It’ll have to do | 如果这都不算爱 |
[1:15:19] | Until the real thing comes along | 当真爱降临 |
[1:15:47] | You need something, baby? | 宝贝 你要来点什么 |
[1:15:53] | Well, what you want? You alone? | 来点什么吗 一个人吗 |
[1:16:00] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[1:16:04] | Get in here. Let me show you a magic trick. | 进来 我给你变个魔术 |
[1:16:31] | Let me tell you something. | 我跟你说 |
[1:16:33] | When you’re a child, people say | 当你是个孩子时 别人总说 |
[1:16:35] | that life is gonna be happy and hunky-dory and all that bullshit | 人生是充满欢乐无可比拟的 全是胡扯 |
[1:16:38] | but I’m here to tell you that it’s not, | 我就是来告诉你那全是错的 |
[1:16:40] | so you need to get that out your head right now. | 你现在就该记住 |
[1:16:43] | Because, yeah, life is some big old feast, but you | 生活就像一场别开生面的老式宴会 |
[1:16:48] | ain’t nothing but a stupid little waitress. | 但是你 不过是个小服务员 |
[1:16:50] | One day, everything on your plate gonna fall on the floor. | 会有一天 你将托盘里的东西洒到地上 |
[1:16:54] | And nobody gonna be there to pick it up for you. | 却不会有人帮你捡起来 |
[1:16:57] | One day, it’s gonna be all on you. | 会有一天 一切都得靠自己 |
[1:17:01] | You understand what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思了吗 |
[1:17:10] | So smile, girl. | 那就笑一个 小姑娘 |
[1:17:14] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[1:17:16] | Because nobody like a pity-party-having-ass woman. | 没人喜欢自怨自艾的女人 |
[1:17:26] | The gator is magic. | 这鳄鱼肉美极了 |
[1:17:56] | You can take care of me. | 你可以照顾我 |
[1:17:58] | Me and Daddy. | 照顾我和爸爸 |
[1:18:01] | Don’t know nothing about your daddy. | 我不认识你爸爸 |
[1:18:03] | I can’t take care of nobody but myself. | 我只能照顾自己 |
[1:18:07] | And if that isn’t love It’ll have to do | 如果这都不算爱 |
[1:18:10] | You can stay if you want. | 如果想的话 你可以留下 |
[1:18:12] | Until the real thing comes along | 当真爱降临 |
[1:18:16] | I’d gladly move | 我愿倾尽所有 |
[1:18:19] | This is my favorite thing. | 我最喜欢现在这样 |
[1:18:21] | To prove my love, dear, and its worth | 来证明我的真心 |
[1:18:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:18:26] | If that isn’t love, It’ll have to do | 如果这都不算爱 |
[1:18:29] | I can count all the times I’ve been lifted. | 我可以数出来我被抱起来的次数 |
[1:18:35] | I can count all the times I’ve been lifted on two fingers. | 我被抱起来的次数 两个手指就能数出来 |
[1:18:41] | Wink! Bring my baby here! | 温克 把我的孩子抱过来 |
[1:18:44] | We got to wash her up! | 得给她洗洗 |
[1:18:46] | No, that waits. | 不 等等 |
[1:18:53] | All right, fatso, breathe some air. | 没事了 小胖墩 吸口空气 |
[1:19:02] | I need to go home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:19:40] | If that isn’t love It’ll have to do | 如果这都不算爱 |
[1:19:45] | Until the real thing comes along | 直到真爱降临 |
[1:22:11] | You’re my friend, kind of. | 你们算是我的朋友 |
[1:22:25] | I gotta take care of mine. | 我必须保护其他的朋友 |
[1:24:14] | Real good. | 干得很好 |
[1:24:36] | No crying, hear? | 不许哭 听到吗 |
[1:24:40] | No crying. | 不哭 |
[1:24:58] | Don’t you cry. | 别哭 |
[1:26:09] | As I stand by the bayou, I watch a ship as she disappears. | 我站在河口 看着她的轻舟缓缓消失 |
[1:26:15] | There, she is gone. | 看着她永远地离去 |
[1:26:16] | And we cry for this. | 我们为此哭泣 |
[1:26:19] | But she’s not gone. | 但她与我们同在 |
[1:26:21] | She’s just as real as when she left me. | 此刻她如离开时一样真实的存在着 |
[1:26:24] | And somewhere else, other voices are calling out: | 在遥远的一端 有个声音在呼唤 |
[1:26:28] | “Here she comes.” | 她来了 |
[1:26:30] | And that is dying. | 这便是死亡的真谛 |
[1:26:32] | Here she comes! | 她来了 |
[1:26:45] | When it all goes quiet behind my eyes | 当一切归于寂静的时候 |
[1:26:49] | I see everything that made me | 那些成长片段跃然眼前 |
[1:26:51] | flying around in invisible pieces. | 它们无形地旋转飞舞 |
[1:26:59] | When I look too hard, it goes away. | 当我想努力看清楚时 一切便消散了 |
[1:27:03] | But when it all goes quiet, | 当一切再次归于寂静时 |
[1:27:05] | I see they are right here. | 我知道它们又回到我的身边 |
[1:27:08] | I see that I’m a little piece of a big, big universe. | 我知道我是这浩瀚世界的一粒尘埃 |
[1:27:14] | And that makes things right. | 但确是不可或缺的一份子 |
[1:27:20] | When I die, the scientists of the future | 待我死后 未来的科学家们 |
[1:27:24] | they’re going to find it all. | 会知道这一切 |
[1:27:27] | They’re going to know | 他们会知道 |
[1:27:30] | once, there was a Hushpuppy | 曾经 有一个叫小玉米饼的小姑娘 |
[1:27:31] | and she lived with her daddy in the Bathtub. | 和她的爸爸一起生活在巴斯特普的土地上 |