英文名称:be kind rewind
年代:2037
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Everyone thinks Harlem was the capital of jazz in the 1 930s. | 哈林区是19世纪30年代公认的爵士乐之都 |
[00:34] | That all of New York flooded uptown at night to party till dawn. | 每晚人们从纽约蜂拥而至 在此彻夜狂欢 |
[00:39] | Nice story. but unfortunately. it’s just not true. | 本故事不错 只不过纯属虚构 |
[00:43] | It was all happening in the little town of Passaic. New Jersey. | 故事的主角是新泽西的小镇 帕塞伊克 |
[00:48] | Passaic was the capital of jazz in the ’20s and ’30s… | 帕塞伊克被誉为二三十年代的爵士乐之都… |
[00:51] | …because of its own native son… | …这一切都因为一个当地人… |
[00:54] | …Thomas “Fats” Waller… | …历史上最伟大的演奏家之一… |
[00:56] | …one of the greatest entertainers of all time. | …托马斯·范茨·沃勒 |
[00:58] | Chapter 1. the birth of Fats Waller. | 第一章 “胖子”沃勒的诞生 |
[01:01] | It all began right here. a hundred years ago… | 故事就从这里开始 在一百年以前… |
[01:06] | …in Passaic. New Jersey. | …帕塞伊克 新泽西 |
[01:08] | Right here. on this block. | 就在从这儿 这条街 |
[01:10] | It was a different neighborhood then. but look here… | 虽然已经物是人非 但请看这里… |
[01:12] | …he was born at 261 Main Street. | …他就在261大街出生 |
[01:14] | When he was young. he used to follow his father around the streets… | 他小时候总是跟着父亲在街上乱跑… |
[01:17] | …because his father was a street minister. | …因为他父亲是街区牧师 |
[01:20] | He started playing piano. as I understand. | 他的钢琴生涯 据我了解… |
[01:22] | Out in the streets here in Passaic on a harmonium. | 是在帕塞伊克的一架风琴上开始的 |
[01:25] | Poor boy put on pounds faster than the price of aluminum. | 那可怜孩子胖的比铝价上涨还快 |
[01:28] | One-forty-seven. | 一百…四十七 |
[01:32] | Thomas. you’re gonna break Dr. Benton ‘s scale. | 汤玛斯 你快把本顿医生的秤压塌了 |
[01:34] | You’re getting worse. | 你越来越胖了 |
[01:36] | Maybe that’s why he would have to play a very huge instrument. | 或许这也是他只能弹奏大型乐器的原因 |
[01:40] | So he would spend nights here. at the great organ. | 所以他这里整夜整夜地弹管风琴 |
[01:43] | Fats used the church as his training ground. | 胖子把教堂当做他的琴室 |
[01:45] | And soon. all of Passaic would know his name. | 不久之后 他将在整个帕塞伊克出名 |
[01:49] | Fats lived his life all in excess. | 胖子纵情肆意地挥洒生活 |
[01:52] | Loads of music. loads of food and loads of women. | 享受音乐 大块朵颐 纵情女色 |
[01:57] | Who would expect… | 谁能想到… |
[01:58] | a simple influenza virus would get him in his bed? | 小小的流感能把他击倒在床呢 |
[02:02] | A sleeping-train bed. though. | 虽说是在卧铺车厢里躺着 |
[02:04] | But still. the train had been stopped in the freezing cold winter… | 但火车还是停在了冻死人不偿命的冬天… |
[02:09] | …in the train station in Kansas City. | …在堪萨斯城的火车站 |
[02:11] | Fats. are you okay? Fats? You okay? | 胖子 没事吧? 胖子? 你没事吧? |
[02:16] | Is there a doctor on the train? | 车上有医生吗? |
[02:24] | Fats was the star that made the whole town shine. | 胖子就是照亮整个小镇的明星 |
[02:38] | Hey, Jerry, hand me Number 9. | 嘿 杰瑞 把9号递给我 |
[02:42] | I will give you | 我会递给你的 |
[02:45] | -Okay. All right. -Number 9 | -好的 谢谢 -9号图纸 |
[02:49] | Handing you number | 现在就给你 |
[02:51] | -Would you shut up? -Number 9 | -你能把嘴闭上吗 -9号图纸 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1657个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:286个,六级词汇:147个,GRE词汇:147个,托福词汇:226个,考研词汇:304个,专四词汇:253个,专八词汇:52个, 所有生词标注共:569个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:54] | Could you just paint and be quiet, please? | 你能安静地画画吗 拜托 |
[02:56] | Knock it off. | 闭上嘴 |
[02:59] | It’s terrible. | 太难听了 |
[03:09] | -What the duck, Jerry? -What? | -搞什么鬼 杰瑞 -怎么? |
[03:12] | l asked you to give me Number 9, the nose. | 我让你给我9号 喷鼻子的 |
[03:14] | Yeah, that’s what I did. | 对啊 给你的就是啊 |
[03:15] | No, you didn’t. this is Number 6. this is the eye. | 不对 你给我的是6号 喷眼睛用的 |
[03:18] | All right, well, how am I supposed to tell the difference between a six and a nine? | 得啦 我怎么分得出6跟9的区别啊 |
[03:22] | Because we did both the eyes already, you doofus. | 因为我们已经喷完眼睛了 笨蛋 |
[03:25] | Come on, get organized. | 拜托 理清楚 |
[03:26] | l told you, put the finished ones in a separate pile. | 我都跟你说了把画完的放一边 |
[03:28] | Look, what’s the difference, man? | 你看 有什么不一样的 老兄 |
[03:30] | A nostril and an upside-down eye are the same anyway. | 一个鼻孔和一只颠倒的眼睛 差不多 |
[03:33] | It looks fine. | 我看挺好 |
[03:33] | Oh, is that supposed to be funny? | 哦 这样很有趣吗 |
[03:34] | Are you trying to say Fats had big nostrils? | 你是想说”胖子”大鼻孔? |
[03:37] | -Jerry. -Hi, officer, how’s it going? | -杰瑞 -长官 过得怎么样? |
[03:40] | Look what happened. Last night, some hoodlums came and did… | 您看看 昨晚不知道哪来的混蛋涂的… |
[03:43] | -Oh, really? -…all this stuff here, this… | -是吗? -…这些都是 都是… |
[03:45] | -Here we go again. -It’s disgusting. | -又让我们碰上了 -真恶心 |
[03:48] | -I hate graffiti. -Yeah, they even left the ladder. | -我恨涂鸦 -是啊 他们还把梯子落下了 |
[03:51] | that’s, like, evidence. We should confiscate it. | 这个 应该算证据吧 我们应该没收 |
[03:54] | -Catch them. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure. | -把他们绳之以法 -是啊 说得好 |
[03:56] | You’re getting on my nerves. | 你真的惹毛我了 |
[03:58] | You keep this up, you’ll be spending the night in jail. | 再这样干 就把你们扔监狱里过夜 |
[04:02] | -Okay. -Moron. | -知道了 -白痴 |
[04:04] | lf…lf they come back for the ladder, we’ll catch them. | 要是…他们回来找梯子 我们一定不会放过 |
[04:06] | Hey, fellas, is that supposed to be Biggie Smalls or something? | 嘿 伙计 画的是胖子比吉吗 |
[04:10] | No, man, that’s that dead old blues guy, Louis Armstrong. | 不 是那个唱蓝调的死鬼 路易斯·阿姆斯特朗 |
[04:13] | No, my ignorant little buddies, this is Fats Waller. | 都不对 我无知的小兄弟 这是”胖子”沃勒 |
[04:17] | -Really? -Famous jazz musician. | -是吗? -著名的爵士音乐人 |
[04:19] | He was born in my building about a hundred years ago. | 一百年前出生在我住的地方 |
[04:27] | -Ice cream. anyone? -Oh. yeah. | -谁要冰淇淋? -太棒了 |
[04:29] | that’s what I’m talking about. | 我说的就是这个 |
[04:33] | Mr. Fletcher, you know, really, seriously… | 弗莱彻先生 你知道 说真的… |
[04:35] | …if you don’t like the painting, you can…You can tell me. | …要是你不喜欢那个画 你可以…直接跟我说 |
[04:38] | l know that there’s something wrong with the nose, I don’t know if you noticed. | 我知道鼻子画得不太好 不知您注意没有 |
[04:43] | What about the authorities, Mike? | 政府会怎么想 麦克 |
[04:45] | the city already has issues with the building as it is. | 市政府早有规定禁止乱涂乱画 |
[04:48] | Mr. Fletcher, you don’t have to worry about the police. | 弗莱彻先生 不用担心警察 |
[04:50] | -I worked my magic on them. -Yeah, he did confuse them. | -我对他们施了法 -是啊 他把他们搞蒙了 |
[04:53] | Okay, they think some gangsters did it. | 是的 他们以为是些小混混干的 |
[04:55] | -And you confused them? -Yeah, with my finesse. | -你让他们以为的? -对 我略施小计 |
[04:58] | Yeah, I feel great. You sure this is gonna bring us more customers? | 我觉得好多了 你确定这样能招徕更多顾客 |
[05:01] | l hope so. I mean, anyway, don’t you think it’s time the people around here… | 希望如此 不管怎样你不觉得这的人… |
[05:04] | …started to learn a bit little about, you know, | …应该了解点儿 |
[05:06] | …the history of their neighborhood? | …他们这片街区的历史吗? |
[05:08] | l mean, people don’t even know who Fats is. | 我是说 这儿的人甚至不知道胖子是谁 |
[05:10] | -It’s a little embarrassing. -Hey. Hey. that’s not true. | -真有点丢人 -不是这样的 |
[05:14] | -We know who Fats Waller is. -Is that right? | -我们知道”胖子”沃勒的 -是吗? |
[05:16] | Bet you can’t sing a jazz song. | 我敢打赌你不会唱爵士 |
[05:19] | -Oh, challenge. -Uh-oh. Uh-oh. | -挑战开始 -哇哦 哇哦 |
[05:23] | that’s not jazz. | 这才不是爵士乐 |
[05:25] | Fuzzy. oh. oh | 毛毛 喔 喔 |
[05:26] | Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear Fuzzy jazzy had no hair | 毛茸茸软绵绵是只熊 毛茸茸爵士没有毛 |
[05:30] | Fuzzy wuzzy wasn ‘t fuzzy. was he? | 又毛又软的玩具熊并不毛茸茸 对吗 |
[05:33] | Yes. he was. he was Fuzzy Had a fuzzy face | 不 他很毛毛 毛茸茸 还有一张毛毛脸 |
[05:36] | Check this out and let me say One thing to you | 竖起耳朵听我说 有件事要告诉你 |
[05:41] | Watch me play my fuzzy bass | 看我弹奏毛茸茸的贝司 |
[05:47] | Standup bass. | 响起来 贝司 |
[05:52] | I’m sorry, Mr. Fletcher. | 对不起 弗莱彻先生 |
[05:53] | It’s all right, Jerry. I got it. | 没关系 杰瑞 我来处理 |
[05:55] | Actually, you gotta go back to work. | 事实上 你该回去工作了 |
[05:57] | Duty calls. You gotta go back to the microwave. | 工作在召唤你 你该回去搞你的微波了 |
[05:59] | l think I saw one of your creations just roll by. | 我刚看见你的作品开过去了 |
[06:01] | -turn the microwave on high. -You think it’s a joke? | -把微波开大点 -你以为这是开玩笑的吗? |
[06:04] | Let me tell you, you’re gonna be responsible for my brain tumor. | 我来告诉你 我要是得脑瘤你得负责 |
[06:06] | -All of you guys are. -Where the hell is Jerry? | -还有你们所有人 -杰瑞死哪去了? |
[06:09] | Man, what’s her problem? | 老兄 她脑子出什么毛病了吗 |
[06:10] | She said she wanted a sporty car, now she’s freaking out. | 她说想要改成一辆帅车 现在又开始发疯 |
[06:13] | You did that? | 你改的? |
[06:18] | -I don’t want this. -Don’t forget your salad bowl. | -我不想改成这样 -别忘了你的沙拉碗 |
[06:20] | l told you she wouldn’t be into them big pipes. | 我说了她不会喜欢这些管子的 |
[06:23] | Polish or not, she’s still a girl. | 虽然是波兰人 毕竟她是个小妞 |
[06:25] | Come on, Wilson. She couldn’t get the doors open. | 拜托 威尔逊 她打不开门 |
[06:27] | Well, she could have went through the window. | 她可以从车窗爬进去嘛 |
[06:30] | these damn helmets. | 这些该死的头盔 |
[06:33] | l don’t think they’re helping with the microwaves at all. | 我不觉得这玩意儿能防微波辐射 |
[06:36] | Oh, you’ll thank me. | 你会感激我的 |
[06:37] | -All right, l’ll see you in the morning. -All right, thanks. | -明天见 -好 谢谢 |
[06:56] | Good night, Mike. Don’t forget to turn out the lights. | 晚安 麦克 别忘了关灯 |
[06:59] | Good night, Mr. Fletcher. | 晚安 弗莱彻先生 |
[07:15] | A rent party was the place to be in the ‘2 0s and ’30s. | 租赁派对是在二三十年代的时候 |
[07:18] | they were jumping. | 很受欢迎 |
[07:19] | lf you didn’t have enough money to cover your rent… | 要是你没钱付房租… |
[07:22] | …you’d invite a few musicians, charge for drinks, and you’d get it on. | …去找些乐手卖酒给他们喝 就能办起来 |
[07:26] | Everybody would throw just a little bit in the pot. | 每个人都往罐子里扔那么点钱 |
[07:29] | A dollar. whatever they could spare. | 一美元 哪怕随便什么零钱 |
[07:31] | Jerry doesn’t believe you’ve ever been to a rent party, Mr. Fletcher. | 杰瑞不信你参加过租赁派对 弗莱彻先生 |
[07:33] | What are you talking about? I never said that. | 说什么呢 我从没这样说过 |
[07:35] | Oh, man, I used to go to all of them. | 老兄 我以前场场不落 |
[07:37] | that’s where l’d meet all the girls on Saturday night. | 那儿可是我周六晚上的泡妞圣地 |
[07:39] | l can’t imagine you with a girl, Mr. Fletcher. | 我无法想象你泡妞的样子 弗莱彻先生 |
[07:42] | Oh, nice, that’s great. that’s perfect. | 哦 真好 真不赖 好极了 |
[07:45] | Yeah, what about you, Jerry? | 那你呢 杰瑞? |
[07:47] | l don’t see much action coming out of your trailer at night. | 晚上可没见过你拖车里有什么动静 |
[07:51] | When I was your age, my balls were flapping so hard… | 我在你这个年纪时 我小弟可是四处奔波… |
[07:54] | …l had to scrape them off the ground and beg them to come home with me. | …我只能把他从地上刮起来 求他跟我回家 |
[07:57] | -Come on, balls. -Yeah, come on. | -回家吧 弟弟 -是啊 回家吧 |
[08:00] | Come on. that’s hilarious. | 拜托 真好笑 |
[08:02] | What about you, Mike? | 你又如何呢 麦克? |
[08:03] | When was the last time you heard some action coming out of his room? | 你上次听到他房里有动静是什么时候 |
[08:05] | Why are you all worried about me for? | 你干吗老为我操心啊 |
[08:07] | l heard some action sometime. | 有时候我听到些 |
[08:09] | Now, it’s more like a trumpet solo. | 不对 更像是小号独奏 |
[08:14] | trumpet solo. | 小号独奏 |
[08:15] | Could you close your mouth when you chew? thanks. | 请你吃饭的时候闭上嘴 谢谢 |
[08:17] | How come you never got married, Mr. Fletcher? | 你为什么不结婚呢 弗莱彻先生 |
[08:19] | Well, the common story is… | 故事常常是这样… |
[08:23] | …the girl that you was gonna ask, you waited too long to ask… | …你向那姑娘求婚 等太久反而不想去问了… |
[08:27] | …and she went on and married somebody else. | 而她照常生活 嫁给了别人 |
[08:29] | And then you can’t find anybody that compared to her. | 这个时候你反而找不到能比得上她的人 |
[08:32] | So, what happens? You get old. | 所以 然后呢 你就老了 |
[08:44] | Obviously we’re looking at a real improvement in quality of life. | 很明显 我们想真正提高人们生活质量 |
[08:47] | these brand-new condominiums are gonna bring us… | 这些焕然一新的公寓将会给社区… |
[08:50] | …the fresh blood that we need for our community… | …注入我们需要的新鲜血液… |
[08:52] | …and transform this slum forever. | …彻底改变贫民窟的 面貌 |
[08:55] | “Slum”? Hey, this is not a slum. | “贫民窟” 嘿 这才不是贫民窟 |
[08:58] | Hey, sure, the place needs a few repairs, but I’m taking care of it. | 嘿 当然 这楼需要些修缮 但是我会处理的 |
[09:03] | Look, look, business is about to pick up. | 听着 生意马上就会好转的 |
[09:05] | l can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[09:06] | I’m sorry, Mr. Fletcher, but the building is condemned. | 我很抱歉 弗莱彻先生 但是楼必须拆 |
[09:10] | lt violates structural, fire and plumbing standards. | 它的结构 防火 排水 都不达标 |
[09:14] | l don’t see wheelchair access. | 我找不到轮椅通道 |
[09:16] | Your video store is a tenement. | 您的影像店也是廉价房 |
[09:19] | You have 60 days from this notice of demolition… | 根据拆迁通知您还有60天时间… |
[09:22] | …to bring it up to code, otherwise we will have to demolish it. | …使建筑达标 否则我们只能拆掉它 |
[09:25] | -But we will relocate you… -Yes. | -但是我们会把你搬迁到… -对 |
[09:28] | …to a property of proportionate fair-market value. | …与现在房子市价相同的店面 |
[09:31] | Projects aren’t so bad, you know. | 搬迁计划很不错 你知道 |
[09:32] | Move to the projects? | 搬到其他地方 |
[09:37] | How am I gonna tell Mike? | 我怎么跟麦克说 |
[09:38] | Look, I just wanna improve the life of the people of Passaic, that’s all. | 你瞧 我只是想提高帕塞伊克市民的生活质量 |
[09:45] | You know, you don’t have to pay me this month, Mr. Fletcher. I’m okay. | 您不用给我这个月的薪水 弗莱彻先生 没事 |
[09:49] | Don’t worry about the money, Mike. l’ll pay you soon. | 别担心 麦克 我很快就会给你发工资的 |
[09:53] | In fact, l…l need for you to take over for me. | 实际上 我…需要你替我接手店面 |
[09:58] | -You’re retiring? -Oh, no, no, no. | -您要退休? -哦不 |
[10:00] | this year’s the 60th anniversary of Fats’ death. | 今年是胖子去世60周年纪念 |
[10:03] | And there’s a ceremony that’s being organized in commemoration. | 要举行个仪式 纪念一下 |
[10:07] | We gonna all get together in that abandoned train where he died… | 我们准备在胖子死去的那节废弃车厢重聚… |
[10:10] | …and we’re gonna play his records until morning. | …在那里放他的专辑直到天亮 |
[10:12] | -Oh, wow. -Yeah. | -哇 -是的 |
[10:14] | l wanna come. Can I come with you? | 我也想去 能跟你一起吗 |
[10:16] | No. | 不行 |
[10:17] | l just told you, I need you to take over for me. | 我刚说过 我需要你替我看店面 |
[10:19] | Oh, right, right. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Okay. | 哦 是 是 对不起 对不起 真对不起 行 |
[10:23] | You want me to just run the shop while you’re gone? | 你要我在你离开期间看店面 |
[10:26] | You think I could do that? | 你觉得我做的来? |
[10:27] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[10:30] | I’m not gonna let you down, Mr. Fletcher. | 我不会让你失望的 弗莱彻先生 |
[10:32] | Good, just don’t set the place on fire. | 那就好 别失火就行 |
[10:34] | Oh, no. Service, quality, safety, you can count on that. | 不会的 服务 质量 安全 你可以放心 |
[10:38] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[10:40] | Here’s something really important | 还有一点很重要 |
[10:42] | You must never… | 绝对不要… |
[10:43] | Slam the door, because the building will collapse. | 摔门 因为楼会塌掉的 |
[10:45] | No, Mike. I mean, yes, but that’s not what I wanted to say. | 不 麦克 我是说 是 但这不是我要说的 |
[10:50] | -You must never… -Use the v CR to rewind the tapes… | -绝对不要… -用录像机倒带… |
[10:52] | No. Why do you always have to finish my sentences? | 不 为什么你总是打断我 |
[10:55] | -Okay, just listen. -Okay. I’m sorry. Go ahead. | -好的 只管听 -好的 我很抱歉 你说 |
[10:57] | Okay, you must…Damn it. | 听好 绝对…他娘的 |
[11:01] | Now I forgot what I had to say. | 现在好了我忘掉了 |
[11:03] | -But it’s very… -Lock the door. | -但是它非常… -记得锁门 |
[11:06] | -Mr. Fletcher, have a good trip. -I’ll have a good trip. | -弗莱彻先生 旅途愉快 -我会的 |
[11:09] | take some pictures and call me. | 拍点靓照 记得给我打电话 |
[11:10] | Oh, yes, yes. l…l remember. | 好 我想起来了 |
[11:13] | See, you wanted to finish my sentence. | 看 你又想打断我 |
[11:14] | -I lost my focus. I can’t… -No, no. I was listening. I was listening. | -我不能集中精神 -不 我在听 |
[11:18] | Hey, Mike. Mike. Keep Jerry… | 嘿 麦克 别让杰瑞… |
[11:21] | l can’t hear you. | 我听不见你说什么 |
[11:26] | Keep Jerry out. Out, out. | 别让杰瑞进门 进门 进门 |
[11:29] | What? I don’t know what that means. | 什么? 我看不懂你写什么 |
[11:31] | “Peek your edge too. Peek your edge…” | “看看你的刀锋 看你的刀锋…” |
[11:34] | “tuo. too. Peek your edge too. “ | “也看看你的刀锋” |
[11:39] | that’s what it is. | 就是这样 |
[11:41] | l just found out something sad today. | 我今天发现了一件令人沮丧的事 |
[11:45] | Mr. Fletcher can’t spell. | 弗莱彻先生不会写字 |
[11:50] | Maybe his parents couldn’t afford school. | 可能是他父母交不起学费 |
[11:52] | Did he have parents? | 他有父母吗 |
[11:55] | -Yeah. -I nteresting. | -有 -真有趣 |
[11:57] | Don’t mention this to anybody. | 别跟任何人说这件事 |
[12:00] | Just keep this between us. Don’t… | 我们俩知道就好 别… |
[12:01] | Of course not, that would be racist. | 当然不会 我不搞种族歧视 |
[12:03] | Peek your…Pick. | 看你的 拿起 |
[12:07] | Your age. Pick your age. | 你的年龄 拿起你的年纪 |
[12:09] | He’s talking gibberish. | 他在胡言乱语 |
[12:11] | It’s nonsense, but it’s not his fault. | 没有意义 但这不是他的错 |
[12:15] | the power plant’s controlling us. I know it. | 是发电厂在控制我们 我就知道 |
[12:18] | -through microwaves. -Mm-hm. | -通过微波 -嗯 |
[12:20] | they’re using it to make us do things. | 他们通过微波来控制我们的行动 |
[12:23] | to buy things, to accept things. | 去购物 去盲目接受 |
[12:25] | And who…? Who…? Who are they? Who are “they”? | 是谁…谁…他们是谁 你说的”他们”? |
[12:28] | the government, the FBl , of course. | 政府 联邦调查局 当然了 |
[12:31] | -And I say no more. -Right. | -我不再说什么了 -嗯 |
[12:33] | I’m gonna sabotage the power plant tonight… | 我今晚要破坏发电厂… |
[12:36] | …and you’re gonna help me. | …而你要来帮忙 |
[12:37] | Look, I got a map. Completely worked out. | 看 我画了地图 计划周全 |
[12:40] | We short-circuit this with whatever that thing is. | 我们从这里抄近路过去 随便用什么 |
[12:42] | And that blows up the transformer. | 把变压器爆掉 |
[12:44] | All we gotta do is climb the fence… | 我们只需要爬过栅栏… |
[12:46] | …and throw this sweet grappling hook right into the transformer. Boom. | …把可爱的钩子扔进变压器 嘣 |
[12:51] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[12:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:53] | this, my friend, is your camouflage. | 这个 朋友 是你的伪装服 |
[12:56] | Camouflage. | 伪装服 |
[12:58] | Bones. | 说定了 |
[12:59] | We need that electricity. | 我们需要电力 |
[13:00] | You know, we got the machines, we… And nobody rewinds the tapes. | 你知道 机器要运转…停电就不能倒带了 |
[13:04] | -this is more important than that. -You gotta rewind the tapes. | -我必须倒带 -这比你说的更重要 |
[13:06] | that’s the lamest excuse I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最蹩脚的借口 |
[13:08] | It’s totally non-sequitury, what you’re saying to me. | 你说的完全没有意义 |
[13:11] | -It’s a lame excuse? -Yeah, it’s lame. | -最蹩脚的借口? -对 蹩脚的借口 |
[13:13] | Really? And the power plant is controlling us? | 是吗 发电厂在控制我们? |
[13:15] | that’s not nonsense? that’s not paranoia? | 这难道不疯狂 不神经吗? |
[13:17] | Okay, it sounds crazy, and you know why? | 好 听起来是很疯狂 但你知道为什么吗? |
[13:19] | -Because it’s affecting my brain too. -Mm-hm. | -因为它也在影响我的脑子 -是噢 |
[13:22] | It’s paranizing it. | 它在折磨我的脑子 |
[13:23] | Mr. Fletcher left me in charge of the store. | 弗莱彻先生让我留下管理录像店 |
[13:26] | Me. He trusted me with the store. Do you know what that means? | 让我 他相信我能管好 知道意味着什么吗 |
[13:29] | No, actually I don’t. Maybe you could explain it to me. | 不 不知道 或许你能解释给我听 |
[13:32] | -It means that I’m not doing this. -What? | -意思是我不会帮你 -什么? |
[13:34] | -I’m not doing this with you. -Okay. | -我不会和你去的 -好吧 |
[13:35] | So you’ll just do anything Mr. Fletcher says… | 所以说弗莱彻先生让你做什么都行… |
[13:37] | …even though, by the way, he’s not your real father. | …顺便说一句 他并不是你父亲 |
[13:39] | -So…So what? -And he’s completely illiterate. | -那…那又怎样 -而且他还是个大文盲 |
[13:41] | -He’s not… -But you won’t do anything for me… | -他不是… -但你却不肯帮我… |
[13:43] | …your best friend, who has a melting brain. | …你最铁的朋友 他脑子就快融化了 |
[13:45] | Can l…? Can l…? Can I help you make a selection? Because if not… | 要我…要我帮你找带子吗 要是不需要… |
[13:48] | …I’m gonna have to ask you to make space for the other customers. | …我得请你为其他顾客让位了 |
[13:52] | Oh, sorry, I didn’t realize it was rush hour. | 对不起 我没意识到 现在你生意正忙 |
[13:54] | l won’t bother you anymore. | 我不会再麻烦你了 |
[13:56] | You know, it does get busy unexpectedly. | 你知道 店里有时候出乎意料的忙 |
[13:59] | And you know, he’s not illiterate. | 而且你要知道 他不是文盲 |
[14:00] | First of all, because if he was illiterate, smart guy… | 首先 如果他是文盲 大聪明先生… |
[14:03] | …he wouldn’t be able to write | …他是不可能写出 |
[14:05] | “Peek your edge too. “ | “也看看你的刀锋” |
[14:07] | Which is…It’s probably Buddhist or something. | 这…可能是佛教真言或是别的什么 |
[14:10] | It’s like…Like a chant. | 就像…就像赞美诗 |
[14:12] | “Peek your…Pick your edge too. “ | “也看看你的…看看你的刀锋” |
[14:15] | -Smart guy. -I’m not saying he’s illiterate. | -聪明人 -我没说他是文盲 |
[14:17] | l mean, he could just use some night-schooling to perfect his spelling. | 我是说 他本可以上夜校来完善他的拼写 |
[14:21] | Just go. | 出发 |
[14:23] | Slow. Slower. | 慢点 再慢点 |
[14:31] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[14:33] | Come on over. It’s easy. | 翻过来 很简单的 |
[14:40] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[14:46] | they always come at night and bother me. | 他们总是晚上来烦我 |
[14:49] | -Oh, come on, it’s my turn tonight. -No way. this is my baby. | -拜托 今天到我了 -没门 这是我宝贝儿 |
[14:54] | Department of Homeland Security. | 我们是国土安全部 |
[14:56] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[14:58] | Be invisible. | 你看不见我 |
[14:59] | Shh, did you hear something? | 嘘 你听见什么了吗 |
[15:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:06] | there’s that ladder again. | 又是梯子 |
[15:10] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[15:11] | l don’t know, some kind of ladder gang or something? | 我不知道 是翻墙大盗还是什么 |
[15:14] | Oh, the ladder gang. | 噢 翻墙大盗 |
[15:16] | Let’s go get some ice cream. | 我们去吃点冰淇淋 |
[15:28] | -“Peek your edge too. ” -What’s so funny? | -“也看看你的刀锋” -有什么好笑的? |
[15:31] | “Keep Jerry out. “ | “禁止杰瑞入内” |
[15:33] | -Who cares about that right now? -He’s not illiterate. “Keep Jerry out. “ | -这不重要 -他不是文盲 “禁止杰瑞入内” |
[15:37] | -He’s not illiterate. -Who cares? Get over… | -他不是文盲 -管他呢? 快翻过来… |
[15:39] | -What are you doing? -I can’t be here for this. | -你干吗啊? -我不能这么做 |
[15:41] | What are you doing? Mike, no. Mike. | 你干嘛 麦克 不要 麦克 |
[15:43] | -Mike, put that ladder back. -I can’t let you in the store. | -麦克 把梯子放回去 -我不能让你进录像店 |
[15:46] | -Mike, you’re coming over the thing. -Mr. Fletcher trusted me. | -麦克 你快给我翻过来 -弗莱彻先生信任我 |
[15:49] | Mr. Fletcher’s not gonna yell at you, he’s way too laid back. | 弗莱彻先生不会骂你的 他一时半会儿回不来 |
[15:51] | l know he’s not gonna yell at me. that’s part of the problem. | 我知道他不会骂我 这就是问题所在 |
[15:54] | He’s very good to me. I can’t let him down. I can’t disappoint him. | 他对我很好 我不能这么做 不能让他失望 |
[15:56] | Listen, you don’t need me. | 听着 你不需要我了 |
[15:57] | -You’re almost there. -I’ll never speak to you. | -你已经到了 -我再也不和你说话了 |
[15:59] | l will never speak to you again. | 我再也不理你了 |
[16:01] | Mike! Mike! | 麦克! 麦克! |
[16:05] | traitor. | 叛徒 |
[16:07] | l’ll do it alone, baby. | 那我自己来 宝贝儿 |
[16:08] | Solo mission. | 单独行动 |
[16:11] | Solo sabotage. | 个人破坏 |
[16:21] | Mike! Come back! | 麦克! 回来! |
[16:41] | No, Jerry, no. | 不 杰瑞 不行 |
[16:43] | No. No. You have to go. | 不 不 你得出去 |
[16:46] | You see the signs? “Keep Jerry out. “ | 看到标志没 “杰瑞禁止入内” |
[16:50] | this is in, that’s out. | 这是内 那是外 |
[16:52] | Go home, take a shower, lie down. | 回家 洗个澡 躺着 |
[17:09] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[17:16] | Get out of the street. Get out of the street. | 进来 进来 别在街上丢人了 |
[17:18] | Wipe your face. Jesus. Stand right there. | 擦擦嘴 老天爷 就站那别动 |
[17:21] | l’ll get you some water. | 我去打点水 |
[17:23] | Don’t move, just wait a minute. | 别动 我马上回来 |
[17:35] | Oh, you feeling better now? | 感觉好些了吧 |
[17:38] | Mike, aren’t you gonna ask me how the sabotage went? | 麦克 你不想问问我破坏行动怎么样 |
[17:44] | No, I wasn’t, actually. | 不 并不想 |
[17:45] | Oh, come on, ask me how the sabotage went. | 别介 问问我吧 |
[17:48] | Okay, how’d the sabotage go? | 好吧 破坏搞得怎么样 |
[17:50] | terrible. It was a two-man operation. | 糟糕透顶 这本来是两人行动 |
[17:54] | -It was a two-person sabotage. -Shh. | -两人破坏 -嘘 |
[17:56] | Ma’am, if you need any help, just let me know. | 夫人 如果需要帮忙 只管说 |
[18:00] | How about if I need any help? Should I let you know? | 我需要帮忙呢 是不是也应该告诉你 |
[18:02] | -I wasn’t talking to you. -Yeah, apparently not. | -没跟你说话 -对啊 显然 |
[18:05] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:12] | Oh, that’s not in alphabetical order. | 哦 这不符合字母顺序的 |
[18:15] | l know that, it’s the new order. Excuse me. | 我知道 这是新的排列方式 对不起 |
[18:17] | -Do you work here? I don’t think so. -Jerry. | -你在这儿上班么? 我不这么想 -杰瑞 |
[18:19] | Haven’t you heard about the new West Coast video… | 你没听说过西海岸音像… |
[18:21] | …more efficient, non-alphabetical order… | …更有效率 无字母顺序排列… |
[18:24] | …Miss l-Know-Where-to-Put-the-videos? | …”我知道怎么放”小姐 |
[18:29] | No, it’s time for me to educate your customers. | 不 现在该我教育教育你的顾客 |
[18:32] | Do you put everything in your house in alphabetical order? | 你家里东西都按字母顺序摆么? |
[18:34] | -Like all of your food in the refrigerator? -You know, maybe… | -比如说你冰箱里的食物 -你或许应该… |
[18:37] | -Apples, bananas, carrots. -She might, and that would be fine… | -苹果 香蕉 胡萝卜 -或许是 这样没问题… |
[18:40] | -Ding-Dongs. -…because she didn’t do anything wrong. | -鸡鸡 -…因为她没什么不对 |
[18:42] | You know what I just realized? I bet she’s super-organized. | 知道我刚刚意识到什么? 她肯定有洁癖 |
[18:45] | She’s really like I hate those kind of people. | 她就像这样 我讨厌这种人 |
[18:48] | -You are incredibly rude. -Don’t attack me, lady. | -你真的很粗鲁 -礼貌些 女士 |
[18:50] | -You’re incredibly rude, mister. -Are you done yelling in my ear? | -先生 你真的很粗鲁 -你喊够没有 |
[18:53] | -I’m sorry, ma’am. -I’m sorry. | -我很抱歉 夫人 -不好意思 |
[18:54] | Did I put your forks into the spoon drawer? | 我是不是把你的叉子放到勺子抽屉了 |
[18:56] | -Go home. -Don’t put the tv next to the radio. | -快回家吧 -千万别把电视机挨着收音机 |
[18:58] | -Why don’t you just go, go, go? -Get some rest. | -为什么你不滚出去? -休息一下 |
[19:00] | -Lunatic! -You’re the cuckoo. Hey. Hey. | -神经病! -你是什么鸟人 |
[19:01] | Don’t put the shoes in the refrigerator, because they’ll get cold. | 别把鞋放冰箱里 它们会冻坏的 |
[19:06] | Dumb broad. | 傻的冒泡 |
[19:07] | -I am really, really sorry. -Yeah. | -我非常 非常抱歉 -当然 |
[19:10] | He’s a veteran, actually. | 其实他是个老兵 |
[19:11] | He’s had a lot of exposure to, you know, chemicals and stuff. | 经历过许多爆炸 你知道 被化学物质污染了 |
[19:14] | lf there’s anything you need, we got… We got books, we got albums. | 您有什么需要么 我这租书 专辑 |
[19:18] | l got some refreshments in the icebox. | 还有冷饮 |
[19:21] | Okay, I appreciate it. | 好啦 我很感谢你 |
[19:22] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:35] | Fletcher… | 弗莱彻… |
[19:37] | …you’ll pull through. | …你会挺过去的 |
[19:39] | Every time you think it’s the end, you always pull through. | 每次山穷水尽的时候 你总能挺过去 |
[19:43] | Look here, look here, Mo. I wish it was that easy, man. | 听我说 莫 我希望如你所言 |
[19:46] | But not this time. | 但是这次不一样 |
[19:47] | l can’t adapt, and that’s why I’m broke. | 我跟不上时代了 这就是我破产的原因 |
[19:50] | Fletcher, this is America. | 弗莱彻 这就是美国 |
[19:53] | Anybody can make money. | 谁都能发财 |
[19:56] | But you… No, let me show you something. | 但是…你来 给你看样东西 |
[19:59] | We made a ton of money with this little thing. | 我们靠这个小东西赚了数不清的钱 |
[20:02] | What, this is a dish-squirting brush? | 什么 这是刷盘子的喷水刷? |
[20:05] | -And the soap goes in here? -Yep. Yep. | -肥皂装在这儿 -对 |
[20:08] | -A great idea. -You know, the squirting idea… | -绝妙的创意 -你知道 喷水这个创意… |
[20:10] | …has been around for years. | …好多年前就有了 |
[20:12] | But we didn’t make squat until we added this. | 但是直到我们加了这个才实现 |
[20:15] | A stainless-steel cover on the handle. | 不锈钢的手柄 |
[20:17] | People going crazy over it. | 人们简直为它疯狂 |
[20:19] | -Man, our sales increased 800 percent. -What? | -老兄 我们的销售提高了800% -什么? |
[20:23] | And we expanded our market share tenfold in two years. | 而且我们的市场份额两年扩大了十倍 |
[20:28] | You need to go visit all of the successful renting businesses… | 你需要观察所有经营出色的租赁企业… |
[20:32] | …and learn and adapt. You said you can’t adapt. | …学习 改进 你说你过时了 |
[20:35] | Adapt. then just give the people what they want. | 那就去改进 然后迎合顾客的需要 |
[20:38] | -that’s all you gotta do. -Give the people what they want. | -这就是你要做的 -迎合顾客的需要 |
[21:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:04] | Hello, Miss Falewicz? lt’s… | 你好 费勒薇兹小姐 我是… |
[21:06] | l…l know who this is, Mr. Fletcher. | 我听出是你了 弗莱彻先生 |
[21:08] | l…l was hoping to hear from you. | 我我刚刚还想到你 |
[21:11] | l was calling regarding the tape of Driving Miss Daisy. | 我打电话是想提醒你《为黛西小姐开车》 |
[21:15] | Mike told me you still have it. | 麦克跟我说还在你那里 |
[21:16] | Oh. do I? | 哦 是吗 |
[21:18] | Well, l’ll find it and… And bring it by tomorrow. | 好的我找找 然后明天之前送到你店里 |
[21:21] | Oh, no hurry. I’m…I’m out of town anyway. | 哦 不急 我反正我现在也不在镇上 |
[21:23] | I’m doing a little work and doing a little research. | 我还有些工作 做些调查研究 |
[21:26] | Oh? Well. how long will you be gone? | 是吗 那你要去多久 |
[21:29] | -A week at the most. -Really. | -最多一星期 -是啊 |
[21:31] | -Can I ask a favor? -Yes. | -能请你帮我个忙吗 -好的 |
[21:33] | Would you keep an eye out on Jerry for me while I’m gone? | 我不在的这些天帮我注意点杰瑞 |
[21:36] | He destroys everything he touches. | 他碰什么什么就玩完 |
[21:48] | Hi, good morning. | 嗨 早上好 |
[21:50] | -It’s blank. -I’m sorry? | -这是空白带 -您说什么? |
[21:52] | Rewound this tape all over, and it’s blank. | 倒来倒去看了个遍 什么都没有 |
[21:55] | Really? Did you check the…? | 真的? 你有没有检查…? |
[21:57] | Sure did. Checked that. | 当然 检查过 |
[21:59] | You know, sometimes you gotta use head cleaner… | 你知道 有时候得清洗下磁头… |
[22:01] | Okay. I did that, actually. | 是啊 清洗过了 |
[22:02] | lt’ll eat the tapes. | 否则会把带子磨掉 |
[22:04] | l’ll just pop it in, see what’s going on. | 我现在放一下 看看出什么问题 |
[22:06] | Excuse me, this video don’t work. | 对不起 这盘带子放不出来 |
[22:07] | -Sorry? -It don’t work. | -什么 -带子放不出来 |
[22:09] | lt does…lt won’t play? | 真的…真的放不出? |
[22:11] | No, I rewound it, I played it and everything. | 对 我倒过 然后放 什么都试了 |
[22:13] | It’s nothing but fuzz. Yeah, like that. | 除了雪花什么都没 对 就是这样 |
[22:16] | Huh. ls your v CR NtSC? | 呃 你的录像机是ntsc制式的吗 |
[22:19] | No, it’s brand-new. | 当然 刚买的机子 |
[22:20] | Do you always blame everything on the customer? | 你总是把责任推给顾客吗 |
[22:22] | -No, not at all. -Where is…? | -不 绝非此意 -那个谁…在哪? |
[22:24] | Where’s…? Where’s Mr. Fletcher? | 那个…弗莱彻先生在哪? |
[22:25] | He’s away on a… On a memorial trip… | 他去参加一个…一个纪念仪式 |
[22:29] | …so he left me in charge as manager of the store. | …所以他让我留下管理录像店 |
[22:33] | So you know what I’m gonna do? | 所以我准备这样 |
[22:35] | Both of you, free of charge, can have any two tapes that you’d like in the shop. | 你们俩 免租金 在店里任选两盘 |
[22:40] | No, thanks. What I would like is to be reimbursed my dollar. | 不用了 谢谢 你把租金退给我就好 |
[22:44] | -Okay. -Because I’ve had enough. | -好的 -因为我已经受够了 |
[22:46] | Okay. ls there anything that I could do to make…? | 我能做什么让你 |
[22:48] | No, just my dollar. | 不用 我只要我的钱 |
[22:50] | l’ll just…l was just… | 我只是…我只是… |
[22:53] | -I’m really sorry about all this. -Unfortunate. | -发生这些事我很抱歉 -算我倒霉 |
[22:55] | Yeah, the whole thing is unfortunate. | 是啊 从头到尾都不顺利 |
[22:57] | this button…I’m really…Okay. | 这个钮…我真的…好的 |
[22:59] | that one right there. | 按钮在那 |
[23:00] | l tried…Oh, that’s not it either. | 不 我试过…哦这个也不是 |
[23:03] | You know what? I think I have a dollar. | 这样吧 我好像有1美元 |
[23:04] | -Okay, there it is. -Good. Okay, great. | -好了 开了 -好的 很好 |
[23:06] | I’m really very sorry about that. | 我真的得很抱歉 |
[23:08] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:09] | You don’t have to mention this to Mr. Fletcher. | 你没必要把这些告诉弗莱彻先生 |
[23:11] | -Give me my dollar. -You can have it. | -把钱给我 -当然可以退给您 |
[23:13] | Okay, not…Not a problem. I’m sorry about that. | 没…没问题 我很抱歉 |
[23:15] | -Uh-huh. -All right, I got these two. | -好吧 -我要这两盘 |
[23:17] | Okay, that’s…Okay, not a problem. | 好的好的 没问题 |
[23:29] | Stop. | 够了 |
[23:38] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[23:41] | All the tapes are blank. | 所有的带子都是空白的 |
[23:43] | the movies, all of them, they’re all… | 那些电影 所有的 它们全都… |
[23:48] | they’re all gone, all the tapes are gone. | 全都不见了 所有的电影都消失了 |
[23:50] | Where? | 去哪了 |
[23:55] | Mr. Fletcher’s gonna flip when he sees this. | 弗莱彻先生知道会发疯掉的 |
[23:57] | You know that look he has on his face. He’s gonna be so disappointed… | 你知道他会是什么表情 非常失望… |
[24:00] | …that he left me with this responsibility. Look, look, look. | …让我留下来看录像店 看 你看 |
[24:03] | What the duck? All the tapes are like this. | 真见鬼 所有带子都是这样 |
[24:05] | All the tapes. I tried every tape on this table. | 所有带子 桌子上所有带子我都试过了 |
[24:07] | Relax. It’s the tv, Mike. | 别急 是电视的问题 麦克 |
[24:10] | the tv’s malfunctioning. | 电视出故障了 |
[24:11] | -It’s not all the videotapes. think about it. -Well, show me what it’s doing. | -不可能所有录像带 动动脑子 -告诉我怎么做 |
[24:14] | Show me how…What was that? | 做给我看…怎么回事 |
[24:16] | Maybe that’s the picture coming back. Wait, do…What was that? | 或许是又有画面 等等那是怎么回事 |
[24:21] | Why is it doing that? | 电视怎么成这样了 |
[24:25] | Does that happen when you do it? | 你靠近也这样吗 |
[24:27] | No, it hasn’t done that at all…Wow. | 不 完全不会…哇 |
[24:32] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[24:34] | Why is it doing that when you do that? | 为什么你靠近它就会变 |
[24:36] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[24:39] | You’re magnetized. | 你身上有电磁波 |
[24:41] | You… | 是你… |
[24:43] | You erased these tapes. | 你把录像带洗掉了 |
[24:46] | It’s you. | 就是你 |
[24:47] | What happened during the sabotage attempt, Jerry? | 你破坏电厂的时候出什么事了 杰瑞 |
[24:53] | l didn’t sabotage the power plant, the power plant sabotaged me. | 我没破坏电厂 是电厂把我搞坏了 |
[24:58] | Really? the power plant sabotaged you? | 是哟 电厂把你搞坏了 |
[25:01] | -I’m gonna sabotage you. -I’m magnetized! | -我先把你搞坏再说 -我被磁化了! |
[25:03] | I’m not gonna get…Are you serious? | 我才不听…你是认真的吗 |
[25:05] | Sabotage a power plant? What are you, a superhero? | 去电厂搞破坏 你以为你是谁 超级英雄啊 |
[25:08] | Don’t do this, man. | 别这样 老兄 |
[25:09] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[25:12] | l did have the Driving Miss Daisy tape at home. | 我确实还有《为黛西小姐开车》放在家没还 |
[25:14] | Oh, good, that’s really good. | 哦 太好了 真太好了 |
[25:20] | thank you for returning the tape. | 谢谢你能来还录像带 |
[25:23] | l like your ensemble. | 我喜欢你的套装 |
[25:26] | Listen, I wanna rent Ghostbusters. | 我想租《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[25:29] | Ghostbusters. | 《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[25:32] | ls that out? | 租出去了吗 |
[25:34] | lsn’t that a horror movie? | 是恐怖电影吧 |
[25:35] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的? -是啊 |
[25:36] | -that could be interesting. -Miss Falafelwicz… | -那一定很有趣 -费拉薇兹小姐… |
[25:39] | -It’s Falewicz. -It’s actually got a lot of nudity in it. | -费勒薇兹 -其实这电影里有很多裸露画面 |
[25:43] | -So… -Oh, you. Come on. | -所以说… -拜托 |
[25:45] | You’re pulling my leg. | 你别耍我了 |
[25:46] | We’re right in the middle of reorganizing. | 我们正在整理录像带 |
[25:48] | that’s why all the tapes are there like that. We’re getting the stock together. | 所以成了这个样子 我们要把录像带收拾起来 |
[25:51] | l think you should know that Mr. Fletcher… | 我想该告诉你们 弗莱彻先生… |
[25:54] | …calls me every night at 8 p.m. just to see how I am. | …每晚8点打电话给我 问候我 |
[25:58] | And I think he would not be pleased to see his business go off the deep end… | 我觉得他看到店里一团糟会很不开心… |
[26:03] | …because some sort of boxing match going on on his premises. | …因为他店里看起来像是搞拳击赛 |
[26:07] | -Oh, no, no, no. -I don’t think so. | -没没没有啦 -我可不这么想 |
[26:08] | We’re not boxing. | 我们不是在打拳击 |
[26:10] | It’s just…You know, it’s just buddies… | 只不过…你知道…兄弟之间嘛… |
[26:13] | …just, you know, horsing around. | …只是 你知道 打闹而已 |
[26:17] | -Yeah, well… -It’s nothing, just boys. | -好吧 好吧… -不是打架 朋友嘛 |
[26:19] | What I can do is that I can get that to you first thing tomorrow morning. | 我明天第一时间把录像带给你 |
[26:22] | No, I don’t think so. Uh-uh. | 不 不行 不行 |
[26:24] | I’m gonna come back before 7, when you close. | 我晚上7点你们关门的时候再来 |
[26:26] | -Oh, okay. -And I really strongly suggest… | -好吧 -而且我强烈建议你们… |
[26:28] | -…that you get this place in order fast. -Okay, well… | -…尽快把店里收拾整齐 -好的 好的… |
[26:34] | -Have a good day. -Yeah. | -祝你今天过得愉快 -谢谢 |
[26:41] | She’s a communist. I don’t like commies. | 她是共产党吧 我不喜欢共产党 |
[26:46] | -I gotta get some rest, I still feel sick. -Yeah? | -我得休息一下 还是觉得不舒服 -是吗? |
[26:50] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[26:52] | What time is it? | 现在几点 |
[26:55] | this is a message is for Mark. | 这是给马克的留言 |
[26:56] | l was wondering if you had a copy of Ghostbusters? | 我想问问你那儿有没有《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[26:59] | Hey, bro, is Pablo around? | 嘿 老兄 巴勃罗在吗 |
[27:01] | I’m under a little bit of pressure here. | 我这有点小状况 |
[27:03] | Do you have a copy of Ghostbusters that I could…? that I could borrow? | 你那里有《捉鬼敢死队》吗 我需要借用下 |
[27:06] | You do? Yeah, yeah. Uh-huh. | 你有? 好的 好的 |
[27:08] | No, no, no. Because I don’t need it on D vD. | 哦 不 不 不要DVD的 |
[27:12] | l need it on…l need it on vHS. | 我要…我需要录像带 |
[27:16] | Yeah, well, you know, they said that about laser discs too so… | 是 你知道 他们也只有碟版的 |
[27:19] | Okay, take care. | 好吧 保重 |
[27:21] | Shit. | 靠 |
[27:44] | A clear image, even in the middle of the day. | 画面清晰 即便是在大白天 |
[27:48] | It’s as powerful as the sun. | 就像太阳一样光线强烈 |
[27:50] | Excuse me. Excuse me, sir, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 先生 打搅一下 |
[27:52] | Do you…? Do you have Ghostbusters on vHS? | 你们这里…有《捉鬼敢死队》的录像带吗? |
[27:55] | there’s no vHS here, buddy. | 我们不卖录像带 老兄 |
[27:59] | Ho, ho, ho, Little Mikey? | 嘿 嘿 这不是小麦克嘛 |
[28:02] | What are you doing here, man? | 你来这干什么 老兄 |
[28:04] | -You know me? -Of course I know you, Mike. | -你认识我 -当然认识 麦克 |
[28:06] | Oh, I get it. | 哦 我明白了 |
[28:08] | Old man Fletcher sent you by here to get a movie that he’s missing. | 是老弗莱彻让你来买他没有的电影 |
[28:11] | He’s too embarrassed to get it himself. Ain’t that right? | 他不好意思亲自来 我说的没错吧 |
[28:13] | -Now, ain’t that right, Little Mikey? -No, no. | -说 我说的没错吧 小麦克 -没有 |
[28:15] | -Yeah, that’s right! -No. | -哈 我猜的没错! -不是 |
[28:16] | -Okay. -I call it like I see it. | -好吧 -我可是有什么说什么 |
[28:18] | -All right, you take…You take care. -I got you. | -好吧 你保重… -被我说中了 |
[28:26] | tell me the truth, doc. How long have I got left? | 跟我说实话吧 我还能活多久 |
[28:29] | ten minutes. | 10分钟 |
[28:31] | ten minutes? | 10分钟? |
[28:33] | this should help. | 这个应该管用 |
[29:09] | Miss Kobayashi had a fever of… | 小林小姐发高烧… |
[29:12] | I’m Bill Murray, you’re everybody else. | 我来比尔·默里 你演其他人 |
[29:15] | What, are you crazy? She’s never gonna buy it. | 什么 你疯了吗 她才不会要的 |
[29:18] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. She doesn’t know what the movie’s supposed to look like. | 是 是 是 她又不知道电影本来什么样 |
[29:23] | the only thing that she knows is what’s on this box. | 她只看过这个封面 |
[29:26] | She’s never seen it before. | 她以前从没看过 |
[29:28] | lf we stay 1 0 feet away from the camera she’s not gonna recognize us. | 离镜头10英尺远 她看不出是我们 |
[29:32] | We come up with some special effects, we do it ourselves. | 我们自己想特效 自己做 |
[29:35] | She’s gonna be back in, like, two hours and 45 minutes. | 她快回来了 再有2小时45分钟 |
[29:38] | She’s on the phone with Fletcher every night. | 她每晚都和弗莱彻先生通电话 |
[29:40] | the first scene is at the library. | 第一个场景在图书馆 |
[29:42] | And take that thing off, please. | 把你头上的东西摘掉 拜托 |
[29:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:53] | And action. | 开始 |
[29:58] | -Start over. Sorry, cut. -What? | -重来 对不起 停 -为什么 |
[29:59] | I looked right in the lens. | 我看镜头了 |
[30:01] | -We gotta start over. -We can’t start over. | -我们重新来过 -我们不能重拍 |
[30:02] | -I looked right in the lens. -You just have to do one good take. | -我刚才看镜头了 -你只需要好好演 |
[30:04] | All right? Don’t… Listen, what you’re doing is good. | 行吗 别…听着 你做的很好 |
[30:06] | -I am doing good, right? -Just do the same thing. | -我演的很好 是吗? -照着演就行了 |
[30:07] | -Yeah, just do the same thing. -Am I doing great? | -对 跟着电影里做 -我演的非常好? |
[30:09] | -You’re doing great, but don’t look… -All right, you’re doing good too… | -相当出色 但是别看镜… -好的 你也不赖… |
[30:11] | -…with the cinematography. -All right, thanks. Okay, good. | -…摄影技术不赖 -好了 谢谢 |
[30:14] | Go check the cards. | 去查书目卡 |
[30:15] | Check the cards. | 查书目卡 |
[30:19] | You’re doing…that’s good, that’s right. that’s great. that’s good. | 演的…很好 就这样 非常好 |
[30:22] | -Put your head down, put your head down. -I can’t see. | -低下头 低下你的头 -我看不到了 |
[30:24] | Go back to the shelf. | 回书架那里 |
[30:28] | Suspecting nothing, and ghosts. Ghosts. | 什么都没察觉 然后 鬼来了 鬼 |
[30:42] | When you’re walking down the street And you see a little ghost | 当你走上街 碰到一个小幽灵 |
[30:46] | What you gonna Do about Ghostbusters? | 面对幽灵你怎么办 快找《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[30:50] | -What? What? What is that? -that’s the Ghostbusters theme song. | -什么 你唱的什么? -《捉鬼敢死队》主题曲 |
[30:54] | -No. -I’m pretty sure it is. | -不是 -我非常确定就是 |
[31:11] | -About this stuff… -We’ve got one right there. | -就在这儿… -那里有个人 |
[31:13] | Let’s get a closer look. | 我们靠近观察一下 |
[31:15] | Hey, have you talked to Elvis lately? | 嘿 最近你跟猫王聊过吗 |
[31:21] | We’re moving on to stage two. We can capture her. | 我们现在拍第二段 我们可以抓她 |
[31:24] | We have the megapixels. You just have to stay with me, okay? | 我们有相机 你跟着我就好 明白吗 |
[31:28] | -Okay. -Okay. | -明白 -好 |
[31:37] | Excuse me. | 没毛病吧 |
[31:41] | We got her. We did it, because we’re Ghostbusters. | 抓到她了 完成任务 因为我们是《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[31:45] | -All right. -Pound it. | -好的 -把它关起来 |
[31:46] | I’m in the hotel reading area for children… | 我在旅馆里的儿童阅览室… |
[31:49] | …and I’m getting a lot of creepy vibes. | …发现这里有很多脏东西 |
[31:52] | l think I did hear something. | 我真的听见这里有动静 |
[31:54] | You heard something? Stay where you are, I’m on my way. | 有动静? 呆在原地 我马上赶到 |
[32:09] | l got…l got slimed. | 它…它朝我吐粘液 |
[32:17] | Okay, Wilson, go now. Wilson, now! | 好 威尔逊 入场 威尔逊 现在! |
[32:21] | -Wilson? -Should I come in now? | -威尔逊? -我现在能进来吗? |
[32:23] | -Yes, for duck’s sake, now, Wilson. -I wasn’t sure. | -对 拜托就现在 威尔逊 -我刚才没听清 |
[32:25] | lf you or any of your family have seen ectoplasmic apparitions… | 如果你或你的家人发现幽灵鬼魂… |
[32:30] | …or heard funny noises in your attic… | …或者听到阁楼里有什么响声… |
[32:33] | Call Ghostbusters. | 就呼叫《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[32:34] | We’re fully staffed and ready 24 hours a day… | 我们全副武装 24小时待命… |
[32:37] | …to fulfill your supernatural needs. | …解决您的超自然问题 |
[32:39] | -We’re ready to believe you. | -只有我们才相信你 |
[32:42] | Look at the refrigerator. | 看着冰箱 |
[32:47] | Hello, I need Ghostbusters, fast. there’s a strange alien in my refrigerator. | 喂 我找《捉鬼敢死队》 快来 我在冰箱里发现外星生物 |
[32:54] | -Okay, go. -Rock ‘n’ roll. How does it look? | -好 开始 -开拍 看起来如何? |
[32:58] | Amazing, very real. | 精彩 很逼真 |
[33:00] | Okay, now, the next scene is the car screeching through the night. | 现在拍下一幕 是深夜飙车那场 |
[33:02] | -Okay. -Well, not night… | -好的 -不是晚上… |
[33:04] | …because we’re not in the night. We gotta just go with the day. | …现在还没到晚上 我们只好在白天拍摄了 |
[33:06] | No, no, no. All dramatic scenes are shot at night. | 不 不不 所有出彩的镜头都是在晚上 |
[33:09] | You got…You gotta… You gotta shoot it at night. | 你必须…你必须在晚上拍 |
[33:11] | -the day is fine. What are you doing? -And then, you also have to wet the floor. | -白天也行 你做什么? -你得把地浇湿 |
[33:14] | -You wet the floor. -Would you stop? | -把地弄湿 -停下好吗? |
[33:16] | that’s just a waste of water. Would you stop? | 你在浪费水 停下好吗 |
[33:17] | Mike, I’m not gonna botch this job, man. | 麦克 我不想把电影拍砸了 老兄 |
[33:19] | lf you wanna do it in the day, you’ll find somebody else. | 要是非得白天拍 你还是找别人吧 |
[33:22] | Miss Falewicz will be back in less than an hour. We don’t have time. | 费勒薇兹小姐一小时后就回来了 我们时间不够 |
[33:26] | We just need a minimum amount of professionalism. | 我们应该有起码的专业素养 |
[33:28] | l can shoot a night scene in the day, give me the camera. | 我能拍出晚上的效果 摄像机给我 |
[33:31] | -No. -Give me the camera. | -不行 -把摄像机给我 |
[33:32] | Let me just show you how you… | 我来给你示范… |
[33:35] | You…You cannot touch the camera. You’re gonna erase everything that we’ve done. | 你…你不能碰摄像机 你会我们拍的一切都洗掉 |
[33:39] | Mike, look on the side of the camera. there’s a button that says, “negative. “ | 麦克 看摄像机的侧面 上面有个钮标着”底片” |
[33:43] | See? Makes it look like nighttime in the day. Am I right? | 看到了? 看起来像黑夜了 我说对了吧 |
[33:46] | -Oh, there it goes. -thank you, you’re welcome. | -真是这样 -谢谢你 不客气 |
[33:48] | Your face is negative, though. Don’t. | 不过你的脸看不清 别碰 |
[33:52] | -there’s something we can do about that. -What? | -我们可以想个办法 -什么? |
[33:54] | -Okay, go. -All right. | -好 开始 -好的 |
[33:58] | -Close your eyes. -You’re telling me that now? | -闭上眼睛 -你现在才告诉我 |
[34:00] | Sorry. Good job. | 对不起 干得好 |
[34:04] | Gotta run, got a date with a Ghostbuster. | 开始行动 我们和鬼有个约会 |
[34:14] | Busting makes me feel good. | 捉鬼让我很快乐 |
[34:16] | Okay, Wilson. | 好了 威尔逊 |
[34:20] | -Ghostbusters, open the door! -Wait, wait, do it one more time. | -《捉鬼敢死队》开门! -等等 再来一遍 |
[34:24] | Ghostbusters, open the… | 《捉鬼敢死队》 开… |
[34:25] | Are you the Gatekeeper or the Keymaster? | 你是看门人还是开锁人? |
[34:29] | Are you the Keymaster? I want your key inside of me. | 你是开锁人吗 把你的钥匙放进我身体里吧 |
[34:32] | -Are you menstruating? -that’s not from the… | -你是不是大姨妈来了 -这不是从… |
[34:34] | Back off, I’m the scientist here. | 让开 我是科学家 |
[34:37] | I’m gonna open that refrigerator door. | 我去把冰箱打开 |
[34:44] | Let’s show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown. | 让这史前混蛋尝尝现代人的厉害 |
[34:49] | We ionized it. | 我们把它电离了 |
[34:50] | lt was a complete particle reversal. | 已经完全成反粒子了 |
[34:54] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[34:55] | As the 1 00-foot marshmallow man tried to kill them… | 当百尺巨棉花糖巨人试图杀掉他们… |
[34:58] | …they decided to reverse reality by crossing their beams. | …他们准备交叉光线来改变粒子流的方向 |
[35:04] | Run, everyone, run. there’s a Stay Puft Marsh… | 跑 大家快跑 那是棉花糖人… |
[35:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:12] | -Nice working with you, Dr. v enkman. -See you on the other side. | -很高兴和你合作 文卡曼博士 -我们地狱见 |
[35:16] | the end. Starring Bill Murray and other actors. | 谢谢观赏 主演比尔·默里及其他 |
[35:21] | Written by Dan Aykroyd, directed by lvan Reitman. | 剧本 丹·艾·克鲁伊德 导演 伊凡·雷特曼 |
[35:25] | Ghostbusters | 《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[35:28] | Wait, wait. Miss Falewicz, Miss Falewicz. Hi. Hi. | 等等 费勒薇兹小姐 费勒薇兹小姐 嗨 嗨 |
[35:31] | -I was waiting for you. -Yeah, I’m here. | -我刚才一直在等你 -恩 我来了 |
[35:34] | By the way, it looks a load better. Big improvement. | 顺便说一句 整的不错 进步巨大 |
[35:37] | -Oh, yeah. We were just… -Mr. Fletcher will be pleased. | -是的 我们刚… -弗莱彻先生会很高兴的 |
[35:41] | Yeah, we were doing… We were doing inventory here. | 是 我们当时…是在清点 |
[35:43] | A nice and tidy house. First step to combating depression | 整洁的房间是战胜不景气的第一步 |
[35:47] | -to have an optimistic view of the future. -Hey, that sounds… | -对未来保持乐观 -嗯 听起来… |
[35:50] | You know what I do whenever I’m feeling depressed? | 你知道我沮丧的时候怎么办 |
[35:53] | -Oh, what’s that? -I clean my house. | -哦 怎么做? -打扫房间 |
[35:55] | -Oh, really? -Honest to God, it clears the mind. | -真的? -千真万确 能帮助你理清思路 |
[35:57] | You’ll see, in the morning when the sun comes in. | 等着瞧 明天早上 阳光照进来的时候 |
[36:00] | Number one step for fighting depression. | 战胜沮丧的第一步 |
[36:03] | Here it is, Miss Falewicz, there you go. Ghostbusters like you asked for. | 找到了 费勒薇兹小姐 你要的《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[36:07] | When you’re walking down the street | 当你走上街 |
[36:09] | -You know what, l… -And you see a little ghost | -你知道 我… -碰到一个小幽灵 |
[36:11] | -All right. -I have a…l have a… | -那么 -我有个…我有个… |
[36:14] | l was gonna say I have a… | 我想说我有个… |
[36:15] | -What are you doing? I have a method. -What you gonna do? | -你干嘛? 我有个方法 -面对幽灵你怎么办? |
[36:18] | -A foolproof method for fighting depression. -Ghostbusters | -防止沮丧的简单有效的方法 -快找《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[36:21] | You get a notebook and you, like, put four columns in it. | 准备一个笔记本 你在上面分四个栏 |
[36:24] | -And the first column is… -And you see a little ghost | -第一栏写… -你碰到一个小幽灵 |
[36:26] | -…the effort you believe… -What you gonna do? | -…你确信可以做的的… -面对幽灵你怎么做? |
[36:27] | -…the dreaded task will take… -Ghostbusters | -…做不来的事会让你… -快找《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[36:29] | tell me the other two tomorrow, because I’m really… | 明早再把另外两条告诉我 因为我真的… |
[36:32] | -Good movie you got there. -I’m focused on those first two. | -这电影很不错 -我今天先专注前两条 |
[36:34] | Wait a sec, 1 dollar, one tape, one night, right? | 等一下 一盘 一美元 一天 对吧? |
[36:36] | -No, Miss Falewicz, it’s not a problem. -I’m in it. | -不 费勒薇兹小姐 不用给钱 -片子里有我 |
[36:39] | -It’s okay. that’s on us today. -Really? | -没关系 我们来付 -真的? |
[36:41] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:42] | -You’re welcome. take care. -Enjoy the movie. | -不客气 路上小心 -享受电影吧 |
[36:48] | We should’ve had, like, a premiere of that thing or something. | 我们应该开个首映礼什么的 |
[36:53] | -What? -What are you talking about, “what”? | -什么? -你说什么”什么”? |
[36:55] | She’s not supposed to know that we’re in the movie… | 不该让她知道我们在电影里… |
[36:57] | -…because we’re not in Ghostbusters. -Yeah? Maybe I want her to know… | -…因为我们没演过《捉鬼敢死队》 -也许我就是想她知道… |
[36:59] | -Maybe I am in Ghostbusters. -Why is it…? | -也许我演过《捉鬼敢死队》 -为什么…? |
[37:01] | -Because I’m proud of my work. -Oh, you’re… | -因为我为我的演出感到骄傲 -你真是… |
[37:04] | -Oh, my God. -Mike, you have zero ambition. | -老天 -麦克 你真是胸无大志 |
[37:07] | -What’s…? -that’s your problem. | -什么胸…? -这就是你的问题 |
[37:09] | You’re gonna be stuck in this dump for the rest of your life. | 你就跟这堆垃圾过下半辈子吧 |
[37:13] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:16] | Wh…? What? What? What’s a dump? | 什…什么 什么 你说什么垃圾堆 |
[37:19] | What’s a dump? My…My shop is a dump? | 垃圾堆 你说我我的店是垃圾堆? |
[37:21] | You live in a junkyard. | 那你就是住在垃圾填埋场里 |
[37:22] | Not just the store, the whole city is a swamp. | 不光是你的店 整个城市就是一片烂泥坑 |
[37:26] | -It’s a swamp now? -Yeah, a dump swamp. | -现在又成烂泥坑了 -对 堆满垃圾的烂泥坑 |
[37:30] | When you get stuck here, you’re stuck for life. | 一旦陷在这里 你会一辈子困在这儿 |
[37:33] | Come on, Mike, what is so great about this town? Huh? | 拜托 麦克 这镇子有什么好 嗯? |
[37:39] | -the people. -the people? | -人好 -人好? |
[37:41] | You’re gonna make me cry. the people. | 你快要把我弄哭了 人好 |
[37:45] | the only reason there’s anybody here is because they have nowhere to go. | 人们留在这里的唯一原因是他们无处可去 |
[37:48] | Why don’t you…? Why don’t you go somewhere, Mr. “Junkman”? | 那为什么…为什么你不离开呢 “垃圾人”先生 |
[37:52] | We got a customer. We got a customer. | 生意来了 生意来了 |
[37:55] | -Mr…Mr. Jack. -Hi, how you doing? | -杰克先生 -嗨 你好吗 |
[37:58] | Yeah, actually, we’re closed. | 好 实际上 我们已经打烊了 |
[38:00] | -I’m actually open later… -It’ll just take a moment, guys. | -恐怕明天才能… -用不了多长时间 伙计们 |
[38:04] | -Rush Hour 2. that’s all. -Excellent choice. | -《尖峰时刻2》就这个 -挑得好 |
[38:06] | It’s out. But you come back tomorrow, and I can…l can get you Ghostbusters. | 已经租出去了 明天我可以…租给您《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[38:09] | Seen it. Jaws? | 看过了 大白鲨呢? |
[38:12] | -Whoa, what was that? -Whoa, what the duck? | -什么声音? -见鬼 |
[38:18] | How about Towering Inferno? | 《火烧摩天楼》可以吗? |
[38:21] | -I saw it. -Mr. Jack… | -看过了 -杰克先生… |
[38:23] | …if you just come back tomorrow. | …您明天再过来 |
[38:25] | l…l’ll take care of all of that tomorrow, okay, Mr. Jack? | 明天什么都会有的 好么 杰克先生 |
[38:28] | l can’t believe you don’t have Rush Hour 2. | 不敢相信你们连《尖峰时刻2》都没有 |
[38:30] | I’m gonna go to West Coast video. | 我去西海岸音像了 |
[38:31] | No, you…No, you’re not. Dude, you’d better… | 您别去 老兄你最好… |
[38:33] | You don’t do that, you… Have some morals. | 别去 你…得有点良心 |
[38:36] | Just wait till tomorrow. l’ll have Rush Hour 2 tomorrow. | 明天再来 明天给你《尖峰时刻2》 |
[38:40] | Good! | 很好! |
[38:52] | Lee, I’m coming. | 李 我来了 |
[38:57] | I’m taking the stairs. | 我走楼梯 |
[39:00] | Lee. | 李 |
[39:01] | Lee. | 李 |
[39:02] | Cut, that was great. | 停 非常好 |
[39:18] | Lee! | 李! |
[39:20] | -Over here. -Lee, what you doing down there, man? | -在这儿 -李 你在那干什么? |
[39:24] | Carter, behind you. Behind you, look out. | 卡特 背后 背后 当心 |
[39:31] | Lee, this Chinese bamboo ain’t gonna hold. | 李 这些竹子撑不住吧 |
[39:34] | Don’t worry, Carter, Chinese bamboo, very strong. | 别当心 卡特 中国竹子 质量好特结实! |
[39:46] | this Chinese bamboo ain’t strong. I can’t believe you got me out here. | 中国竹子不结实啊 你竟然害我成这样 |
[39:51] | Forget about the bamboo. We gotta go solve a crime. | 别管竹子了 我们要去伸张正义 |
[39:57] | Go in for the kiss now, Jerry. Go in for the kiss. | 现在接吻 杰瑞 接吻 |
[40:00] | Go in for the kiss now. Go now, kiss him now. | 现在接吻 快 吻他 |
[40:02] | Hold on. | 停下 |
[40:05] | Why do I have to kiss Wilson? | 我为什么非得和威尔逊接吻 |
[40:07] | -She’s the bad guy, right? -Right. | -她是坏蛋 -没错 |
[40:09] | She’s got the detonator… He’s got the detonator in his hand. | 她手里有起爆器…他手里拿着起爆器 |
[40:12] | You have the bomb in your mouth. | 你嘴里有炸弹 |
[40:14] | You have to press it against her to keep her from blowing your head off. | 你必须贴着她以防她把你脑袋炸掉 |
[40:17] | -I’m not kissing Wilson. -It’s not a kiss! | -我才不吻威尔逊 -这不是吻! |
[40:18] | l don’t wanna kiss Wilson. | 我不想和威尔逊接吻 |
[40:23] | We’ve been working with him all day. We can’t replace him. | 你和他拍了这么久 我们不能换掉他 |
[40:26] | -Could I just say something? -What? | -我能说句话吗 -什么? |
[40:27] | l quit. | 我不干了 |
[40:30] | -Amateurs. I hate this movie. -Wilson… | -一群外行 我讨厌这电影 -威尔逊… |
[40:33] | thanks, good work today. | 谢谢 今天表现不错 |
[40:35] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[40:36] | Mike, Mike. Listen to me. | 麦克 麦克 听我说 |
[40:39] | Maybe you can understand that I don’t want the whole neighborhood… | 我想你明白我不想让邻居们觉得… |
[40:42] | …to think I’m having a homosexual, interracial relationship with my mechanic. | …我是个同性恋 和我的技师黑白配 |
[40:46] | Oh. Okay. | 噢 明白 |
[40:47] | So the interracial is the issue. | 你是说人种才是原因 |
[40:49] | Okay, forget about the interracial thing… | 好啦 别想什么人种了… |
[40:51] | …but kissing my mechanic is disturbing and… | …但是吻我的技师很让人难堪… |
[40:54] | …inappropriate. | …难以接受 |
[40:55] | He could sue me for sexual harassment. | 他可能会指控我性骚扰 |
[40:58] | -Oh, yeah. -Okay, come on. | -是啊 -好啦 拜托 |
[41:00] | Mike, Mike, Mike. I got a better idea. | 麦克 麦克 麦克 我有个更好的主意 |
[41:03] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[41:06] | Right, yeah, there’s a stain on this sweater. | 毛衣这里有块污渍 |
[41:09] | -Okay. Okay. -You see what I’m talking about? | -好了 -懂我意思了吧? |
[41:11] | Excuse me, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 对不起 不好意思打断一下 |
[41:13] | We’re moviemakers and we’re making a movie around the corner. | 我们是电影导演 我们在街那边拍电影 |
[41:17] | And we have a kissing scene, and we need an actress… | 现在有一出吻戏 需要一个女演员… |
[41:19] | …and you are amazing. | …你很不俗 |
[41:21] | I’m sorry, I can’t leave the store. | 对不起 我不能离开商店 |
[41:24] | l have work to do, but my sister can. | 我还有工作要做 不过我妹妹可以 |
[41:27] | -Alma. -What? | -阿尔玛 -什么事 |
[41:29] | Come here. | 出来 |
[41:31] | these guys are making a film around the corner. they need a girl. | 这些人在这里拍电影 他们需要个女孩 |
[41:34] | What kind of film are you making? | 你们拍的是哪钟电影 |
[41:36] | Actually it’s like comedy, action, adventure. | 实际上 算是喜剧 带点打斗和冒险 |
[41:39] | -Like, the types of movies, you know… -I don’t think you understand… | -就是那种电影 你知道的… -我想你不太明白… |
[41:42] | -Like what kind? -…what we’re offering you, though. | -像是哪种 -…我们给你的是什么机会 |
[41:44] | -We want you to be a movie star. -I told you I have to stay here. | -我们想把你捧成名星 -我说了我得留在店里 |
[41:47] | l can’t leave, but she should go, she’s a really good actress. | 我走不开 但是她可以去 她真的很会演 |
[41:50] | -I was in the school play. -She was a fridge. | -我参加过学校汇演 -她演电冰箱 |
[41:53] | -A refrigerator? -Yeah. | -冰箱? -对 |
[41:55] | So check it out. Okay, so I’m standing in the kitchen… | 是这样的 我现在站在厨房… |
[41:58] | …and this is my door. | …这是冰箱门 |
[41:59] | And then I had, like, to close my eye like this, and I go like that. | 然后我 闭上眼 这样 然后这样开门 |
[42:03] | -Okay, we’re gonna take a quick meeting. -that was the light. | -好的 我们商量一下 -那是指示灯 |
[42:05] | -A quick producers’ meeting. -It’s the light. | -制片人简会 -是指示灯 |
[42:06] | -You got it. -She’s horrible. | -你看到了 -她不行 |
[42:08] | -What’s the matter? She’s… -She’s the worst actress I’ve ever seen. | -她有什么问题吗 她… -她是我见过最糟糕的女演员 |
[42:10] | Listen to me, I know a woman… | 听我说 我知道有个女人… |
[42:12] | …who works across the street at the diner, she’s per… | …就在对街的餐馆工作 她很漂… |
[42:14] | Are you gonna kiss her or Wilson? Because that’s what it is at this point. | 你是吻她还是吻威尔逊 你只有这两个选择 |
[42:18] | -You gonna kiss her? -I hate you right now. | -你愿意吻她吗? -我恨你 |
[42:20] | Okay, we did it. | 好了 我们决定了 |
[42:22] | -Guess what, we just had a meeting. -Yeah? | -你瞧 我们刚开完会 -然后呢 |
[42:24] | -You got the part. -I got the part? | -你被选中了 -我被选中了? |
[42:26] | -Oh, yeah. -So we should…We should go now… | -是的 -那么…我们我们该出发了… |
[42:28] | …because we’re actually… | …因为我们真的… |
[42:29] | -We’re shooting right now. -thank you so much. | -我们现在就得开拍 -非常感谢 |
[42:31] | It’s gonna be fun. We’re gonna makes some movies. | 会很有趣的 我们要拍电影 |
[42:33] | I’m sorry, can…? Can…? Can…? | 对不起 可以可以… |
[42:35] | -Is this yours? -Yes, it is. | -这是您的吗 -对 是我的 |
[42:36] | -Can we use this just really quickly? -No, no, no. | -能借我们用一下吗 很快 -不 不行 |
[42:39] | -She just dropped this off to be cleaned. -Just really, really quickly. | -她刚送来要洗得 -真是快 |
[42:42] | -It’ll be all right. -You don’t have to do that. | -没事的 -你没必要用这个 |
[42:43] | We’ll bring it back. We’ll make sure it’s in fine condition. | 我们会送回来 保证完好无损 |
[42:46] | -What’s your name? -Ann. | -您怎么称呼 -安 |
[42:47] | Ann. Miss Ann. thank you so much. | 安 安小姐 十分感谢 |
[42:48] | We gotta make sure she gets a wardrobe credit. | 我们到时得感谢她提供服装 |
[42:50] | She will get a credit for sure, and then some. | 没问题 一定会的 |
[42:53] | -I’m gonna be thinking about… -thank you. | -我会考虑… -谢谢您 |
[42:54] | …parts for you in the future of our films. | …将来在电影里给你一个角色 |
[42:56] | Not you, however. You blew it. | 而你不会 你自己不要的 |
[42:57] | l wanted to make you Marilyn Monroe. | 我本想把你捧成玛丽莲梦露 |
[42:59] | -Now you’re just gonna be the cleaner. -Okay, let’s go. thank you. | -现在你只能做洗衣工了 -好了 我们走 谢谢您 |
[43:03] | thank you for letting us use your sister. | 谢谢你让我们借用你妹妹 |
[43:04] | Alma, keep your tongue in your mouth. | 阿尔玛 别伸舌头啊 |
[43:05] | -We’re gonna go down here. -It’s Rush Hour 2… | -从这走 -我们拍的是尖峰时刻2… |
[43:07] | …and you’re gonna play the girl. | …你来演女主角 |
[43:09] | Action, guys. | 开始 伙计们 |
[43:13] | What…? | 搞什么…? |
[43:15] | -Oh, damn. Damn. -What was that? | -糟糕 -怎么回事? |
[43:17] | Hold still. | 挺住 |
[43:19] | -Stop. -Sorry. I’m sorry. | -住手 -对不起 我很抱歉 |
[43:21] | He got exposed to radioactive waves. | 他身上有辐射 |
[43:25] | Are you radioactive? | 你身上有辐射 |
[43:27] | ls it contagious? Am I gonna be radioactive now? | 传染吗 我现在也被辐射了吗 |
[43:29] | Not radioactive! Magnetized! | 不是辐射! 是磁化! |
[43:33] | Give me my bottle. | 把药给我 |
[43:35] | I’m sorry, we didn’t have a chance to… | 我很抱歉 我们没机会向你… |
[43:38] | It’s not contagious. | 这个不传染的 |
[43:39] | I’m just gonna check… Sorry. You’re fine. | 我只是检查一下…对不起 你没事 |
[43:42] | -this came out pretty good. -I’m fine? | -电视画面没问题 -我没事吗? |
[43:44] | -Not magnetized. -Uh-huh, yeah. Okay, good. | -没被磁化 -好的 |
[43:46] | -Not magnetized. -What about your friend? | -没被磁化 -那你朋友呢 |
[43:48] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[43:51] | Hey, Jerry. I’m really sorry about hurting your feelings. | 嘿 杰瑞 我很抱歉伤了你的心 |
[43:53] | l just, like…l got really scared about the radioactive stuff. | 我只是…我被辐射吓坏了 |
[43:56] | Yeah, I know. It’s my fault, I should’ve warned you. | 没事 我知道 是我的错 我事先应该提醒你 |
[43:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[44:03] | ls that you? | 是你吗 |
[44:06] | -I took the whole bottle. -Why would you do that, Jerry? | -我把整瓶都吃了 -你怎么回事 杰瑞 |
[44:08] | l just wanted to go to sleep. Am I gonna die? | 我只是想快睡着 我会死吗 |
[44:11] | Yeah, it’s aspirin, not sleeping pills, you dummy. Why be a dummy? | 是啊 那是阿司匹林又不是安眠药 你傻啊 |
[44:15] | You are not going to die, okay? | 你不会死的 听到没 |
[44:18] | -lf you do what I say, okay? -What’s happening? | -你照我说的做行吗 -他怎么了? |
[44:20] | l need you to go to the bathroom… | 我要你去浴室… |
[44:21] | …get me a bucket full of salt and water, right now. | …打一桶盐水 现在就要 |
[44:23] | -Salt, salt. -Okay? | -盐 -好吗? |
[44:26] | Just sit down, relax. | 坐下 放松 |
[44:28] | -I’m gonna die. -No, you’re not gonna die, I promise. | -我要死了 -不 你不会死的 我保证 |
[44:31] | -I’ve done it before. -I have a good future. | -我以前也这样过 -我还有大好前程 |
[44:33] | Here, here. Drink it, drink it. | 来了 来了 快喝 喝光 |
[44:38] | Good. | 好了 |
[44:41] | -You okay? -that was good. | -你没事吧? -你做的很好 |
[44:44] | Hey, look at me, I’m doing good. | 嘿 看我 我演的真不错 |
[44:47] | Oh, that’s me. | 哦 那是我 |
[44:51] | Oh, not again. | 哦 又来了 |
[44:54] | Why does he have to puke outside of the shop every time? | 为什么他每次都吐在到店外面呢 |
[44:58] | Oh, good, now he’s gonna puke out all the bad stuff. | 太好了 他会东西全吐出来 |
[45:00] | -You see? -But in front of the shop? | -看到了吗? -非得在店外面吗? |
[45:03] | Hi. Sorry. | 嗨 对不起 |
[45:07] | Wait, what’s he doing now? | 等等 他现在要干嘛 |
[45:11] | Oh, nice, nice. Pee. | 哦 很好 很好 尿 |
[45:15] | -You guys are so weird. -It all came out in my pee. | -你们这帮人太奇怪了 -我把它们都尿出来了 |
[45:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:19] | Is his pee making it do that? | 是他的尿的作用吗 |
[45:23] | thank God for my bladder. | 感谢上帝保佑我的膀胱 |
[45:25] | Okay, good. Would you just finish and come inside? | 好吧 你能快点尿完进来吗 |
[45:27] | Alma, I owe you one. | 阿尔玛 我欠你人情 |
[45:29] | Let’s test it out. Let’s test it out. | 让我们检测一下 检测一下 |
[45:32] | Let’s test it out. ls it warping the image still? | 来检测一下 画面还是不正常吗 |
[45:35] | -No. No. -No? No? | -不 没有 -没有? |
[45:37] | -It worked. It’s working. -I’m demagnetized, you’re a genius. | -起作用了 消磁了 -你真是个天才 |
[45:40] | -thanks to me. -You saved my life. | -多亏了你 -你救了我的命 |
[45:41] | -Hi, guys. -Hi, Mr. Jack. | -伙计们 -杰克先生 |
[45:44] | -What are you looking at? -Oh, nothing. | -你们在看什么 -没什么 |
[45:46] | We were just closing up, actually. | 我们快关门了 事实上 |
[45:49] | Yeah, so there it is. | 对 带子在这儿 |
[45:51] | I have to pay in mostly pennies. that’s okay? | 我只有硬币 可以吗 |
[45:55] | -Fine. that’s…that’s okay. -thank you. | -可以…没关系 -谢谢 |
[45:56] | -thank you. -Enjoy the movie. | -谢谢你 -享受电影吧 |
[45:58] | Your pennies are always good here. | 我们随时欢迎您用硬币 |
[45:59] | I’m gonna enjoy it, thank you. | 会好好享受的 谢谢你 |
[46:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[46:03] | -Enjoy the movie? -Yeah, enjoy the movie. | -享受电影 -对 享受电影 |
[46:05] | We worked hard on it. It’s gonna be good. | 我们这么用心 一定不错 |
[46:07] | Yo, we gotta find new tapes. We’re gonna get caught. | 老兄 我们得找新录像带 早晚会被发现的 |
[46:10] | -We can’t keep doing this. -What are you talking about? | -我们不能老是这样 -你在说什么啊 |
[46:11] | It’s going fine. So far, so good. | 这很好啊 目前一切顺利 |
[46:13] | What? When Miss Falewicz sees “Ghostbusters”? | 什么 当费勒薇兹小姐看《捉鬼敢死队》的时候? |
[46:16] | -Our version is better than the original. -She’s gonna say something to Mr. Fletcher. | -我们拍得比原版更好 -她会跟弗莱彻先生说的… |
[46:21] | First of all, our version is only 20 minutes. | 不管怎样 我们只拍了二十分钟 |
[46:23] | Yeah, but 20 minutes, it’s all the brain can concentrate for. | 没错 但是人的注意力也只能集中二十分钟 |
[46:26] | It’s the perfect duration. It’s a biological fact. | 时间刚刚好 生物学也证明了的 |
[46:29] | -I study this, I know. -Yeah. | -我学这个的 我知道 -就是 |
[46:30] | And besides, Miss Falewicz has never seen a science-fiction movie before. | 而且 费勒薇兹小姐从没看过科幻片 |
[46:33] | She might think all of them are 20 minutes long. And isn’t she a little kooky? | 她会以为本来就那么长 你不觉得她本来就不正常吗 |
[46:37] | She probably won’t even recognize us. | 她可能连我们都认不出来 |
[46:43] | Y’all need to chill out, all right? | 你们放松就好 好吗 |
[46:47] | Craig? | 克雷格 |
[46:49] | -What’s up, old lady? -Yo, come on in, guys. | -晚上好 夫人 -进来坐 兄弟们 |
[46:51] | Yo, Craig. What’s up, man? | 嘿 克雷格 过得好吗 老兄 |
[46:58] | Dude, you gotta check this out, man. | 老兄 你一定得看看这个 |
[47:00] | My auntie got this from Fats’ video store. | 我姑妈从胖子录像租的 |
[47:04] | this is Ghostbusters. | 《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[47:05] | -Roshambo. -Water. | -剪刀石头布 -剪刀 |
[47:07] | -Laser. -Water. | -布 -剪刀 |
[47:09] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[47:12] | Miss Falewicz gave it to her nephew. | 费勒薇兹小姐给他外甥看了 |
[47:15] | lt looks like they were disappointed with the video. | 他们好像很失望 |
[47:17] | -Come on, guys. -Do they have guns? | -开门 伙计 -他们带枪了吗? |
[47:19] | l can clearly see you hiding behind the counter. | 我看见你们躲在柜台后面了 |
[47:25] | We was closed, something’s wrong with these lights. | 我们打烊了 灯好像出了点问题 |
[47:28] | What’s wrong with you? | 你脑子没问题吧 |
[47:30] | Y’all open now. | 你们现在开门了 |
[47:37] | that wasn’t bad. What else y’all got? | 这不赖嘛 还有什么好玩的 |
[47:40] | -the whole store. -No. No. | -店里的都不错 -不 |
[47:43] | We actually… We only have Rush Hour 2. | 我们…我们只剩《尖峰时刻2》 |
[47:46] | No, man, he said the whole store. | 不是吧 伙计 他可说都不错啊 |
[47:49] | -Why you lie to me, man? -I’m not lying. | -你干吗骗我 -我没骗你呀 |
[47:51] | Guys, make your choice. | 兄弟们 请随便选 |
[47:56] | -What is wrong with you? -It just came out. | -你没搞错吧 -不小心说溜嘴了 |
[48:01] | What you got? | 你拿了哪部 |
[48:03] | Right. Yeah, that’s for… | 不错嘛 这部不赖… |
[48:04] | Hey, man, hand me one of them little mint jump off, right there. | 嘿 伙计 帮我拿点薄荷糖 就那儿 |
[48:08] | We’d love to rent you out these videos today… | 我们也想今天就能借你们这些片子… |
[48:11] | …but Mr. Fletcher, right, he called. | …但是弗莱彻先生今天打来电话 |
[48:14] | -Oh, yeah. -We got the new policy. | -对啊 -我们得按新规定办事 |
[48:16] | two videos per day, per account, so… | 每个帐户每天只能租两部片子 所以说… |
[48:19] | All right then, let me open an account right now. | 那好办啊 我现在就开个新帐户 |
[48:22] | Yeah, man. Sign away. | 没错 立马就开 |
[48:23] | We’re gonna need your picture I D, your phone bill… | 那你必须出示有照片的证件 电话账单… |
[48:27] | …your last three rent receipts, your grades… | …最近三次的出租收据 成绩单… |
[48:30] | …a letter from your mother if you’re a minor… | …如果你还没成年 那要你妈写信来证明… |
[48:32] | …the last three countries you visited prior to this trip… | …最近三次的出国记录… |
[48:34] | …your 1 0 favorite films and your blood type. | …还有你最爱的十部影片和你的血型 |
[48:37] | You know, you’re real lucky we don’t beat up girls. | 你真是走运 我们从不打女人 |
[48:39] | -Word. -For real. | -没错 -不骗你 |
[48:41] | Except Craig’s aunt. | 除了克雷格他姑妈 |
[48:43] | Shut up, stupid. | 住嘴 蠢货 |
[48:45] | We’ll be back with all the necessary documents. | 我们一弄到这些必要资料就回来 |
[48:48] | We still have two to choose, right? | 不过我们可以选两部 对吧 |
[48:51] | Here you go, you pick two of those and we’ll be… | 没错 从里面选两个 |
[48:53] | that’s my choice. | 我就要这个 |
[48:55] | -You guys pick the other one. -No, no, no. | -轮到你们选 -不 |
[48:57] | You get to pick your choice, and we gotta fight over ours? | 你能选你要的 我们这么多人就只能选一个? |
[48:59] | -Yeah. -What kind of democracy is that? | -没错 -这他妈的算哪门子民主? |
[49:01] | Man, who told you this was a democracy? | 谁说你们可以民主了? |
[49:03] | Hey, hey, you guys, you guys. | 安静 安静 伙计们 |
[49:05] | You guys, listen. You guys! | 伙计们 听着 伙计们! |
[49:09] | Life without civilization is brutal… | 缺乏文明的生活是野蛮的… |
[49:13] | …nasty and short. | …肮脏的并且无法长久 |
[49:18] | lf you’re gonna come around here… | 如果你们到这来就为了… |
[49:20] | …and spread pizza all over the walls with gats… | …朝墙壁随便扔扔披萨 手里还拿着枪… |
[49:24] | …you’re gonna miss out on some good movies. | …你们可真错过了一些超棒的电影 |
[49:27] | So this is what I’m saying. | 所以 我强烈建议 |
[49:29] | I’m gonna put all of these videos into this bag. | 把这些片子统统放到袋子里 |
[49:31] | Alma, you’re gonna pick out two of these videos at random. | 阿尔玛 你从这里面随机抽两部出来 |
[49:35] | totally random. It’s the only way to do it civilized. | 绝对随机 这是文明解决问题的唯一途径 |
[49:38] | And everyone will survive. Pick it out. Shake it, shake it, shake it. | 这对大家都公平 选一个 摇一摇 |
[49:43] | -Here they are. -these are your choices. | -出来了 -就这两部 |
[49:46] | Done. | 搞定 |
[49:47] | How the hell? | 什么乱七八糟的? |
[49:49] | Okay, who’s the baby that picked The Lion King? Hm? | 哪个小兔崽子选的《狮子王》 |
[49:53] | Someone did. | 肯定有人要看 |
[49:59] | -What? -Yeah. | -怎么了吗 -好了 |
[50:00] | But we will have them for you at 4 p.m. tomorrow… | 不过要到明天下午4点才能租给你们… |
[50:03] | …as long as you give us $20 right now. | …你们要先付20元 |
[50:06] | twenty dollars? Yo, that’s a complete rip-off. | 20元 这不是明抢嘛 |
[50:08] | No, no, no. these are custom made. Sweded. | 不不不 这些都是定制的 瑞典货 |
[50:11] | -Sweded. -It’s a very rare type of video. | -瑞典货 -非常少见的一种录像带 |
[50:16] | -Swede? Like Sweden? -Yeah, Sweded. | -瑞典货? 瑞典的那个瑞典? -没错 瑞典货 |
[50:18] | -It’s a country, not a verb. -Exactly. that’s why it’s expensive. | -瑞典是个国家 不是动词 -没错 所以才要价高嘛 |
[50:22] | Because it’s a faraway, expensive country. | 因为它路途遥远 消费也高 |
[50:25] | -It’s imported. -Sweded. | -这是进口货 -瑞典货 |
[50:28] | A toast. twenty bucks in one day. that’s never happened at Be Kind Rewind. | 干杯 一天20元 这可是”小心倒带”的头一次啊 |
[50:32] | -that’s never happened. Never. -Never happened at all? | -头一次 -真是头一次吗 |
[50:35] | -Nice with the civilization theory. -Right? | -那套文明理论不错嘛 -真的吗? |
[50:37] | -I gotta say, that was nice. -I pulled that out. | -真的 真是不错 -我原创的 |
[50:39] | l do some thinking at night. | 要是我晚上失眠 |
[50:41] | lf I can’t sleep, I’m just thinking about stuff. | 我就会思考 随便想些事情 |
[50:44] | -Who picked The Lion King? -that’s what I was wondering. | -你说谁选了《狮子王》? -我也想知道 |
[50:47] | the big guy, maybe. One of those guys picked The Lion King. | 大概是那个大个子 总之有个人选了《狮子王》 |
[50:50] | lt was me. | 是我啦 |
[50:51] | -You snuck it in there? -Yeah. | -你悄悄放进去的 -是啊 |
[50:53] | You’re a badass. | 你好坏啊 |
[50:55] | See, well, Pocahontas used to be, like, my favorite movie, right? | 我以前就很喜欢《风中奇缘》 |
[50:57] | But then I couldn’t find it when you got the bag idea… | 可你把袋子拿出来的时候 我怎么也找不到… |
[51:00] | …so I just picked Lion King instead. | …所以我只好用《狮子王》代替了 |
[51:02] | lt is such a good movie too. I cry every time when the father dies. | 那片子也很棒的 每次狮子王他爸死的时候我都会哭 |
[51:07] | Oh, man, I love The Lion King too. It’s my favorite picture, man. | 我也超爱《狮子王》的 我最爱的电影 |
[51:11] | My mom loved it. | 我母亲很喜欢 |
[51:12] | -It’s awesome. -You like it too? | -这片子太棒了 -你也喜欢吗? |
[51:14] | -Yeah, it’s awesome. -It’s deeply deep. | -是的 它棒极了 -简直寓意深刻啊 |
[51:16] | -Oh, yeah. -Because the uncle… | -没错 -那个叔叔… |
[51:18] | -…kills the nephew’s father. -His father… | -…杀了他侄子的父亲 -他的父亲… |
[51:21] | -…which is his brother. -that’s his brother. | -…也是他自己的兄弟 -正是他的兄弟 |
[51:23] | He kills his own brother, right? that’s some heavy, Shapeskearian shit. | 他杀了自己兄弟 搞得和沉重的莎士比亚似的 |
[51:27] | What’s funny? | 笑什么呢 |
[51:28] | -Shape…Nothing. -Well, you know… | -没什么啦 -好吧你知道… |
[51:30] | Does anybody have any ideas, Lion King lady… | 有没有已经在脑子里构思… |
[51:33] | …about how we’re supposed to shoot an animated film? | …怎么拍一部动画片啦 狮子王小姐 |
[51:37] | Roar! I am the king! | 我才是国王 |
[51:42] | Roar! Jerry, I kind of see your head. | 杰瑞 我都能看到你的头了 |
[51:45] | -What? -It doesn’t look real. | -什么? -这看起来太假了 |
[51:46] | Well, Alma, stay on the voices. | 好吧 阿尔玛 继续配音 |
[51:48] | We’ll be in charge of the bodies and motion. | 我们负责肢体动作 |
[51:50] | -Okay. -I need you to say this | -好 -你这样说 |
[51:51] | “I’m gonna piss on the graves of your ancestors. “ | 我将在你祖先的坟墓上尽情撒尿 |
[51:55] | -It’s important in the story, Alma. -Don’t say that. | -这对整个故事举足轻重 -别听他的 |
[51:58] | I’m going to piss on the heads of your ancestors! | 我要在你祖先的头上尽情撒尿 |
[52:01] | No, wait. Hold on. this is a children’s movie. | 不 等一下 这是给孩子的电影 |
[52:03] | this is the sequel. We’re doing part two. | 这是续集 我们是拍第二部 |
[52:13] | Less choice… | 选择余地小… |
[52:15] | …more copies of the same movie. | …相同影片有多余拷贝 |
[52:19] | Simplified categorization of genre. | 影片分类简单 |
[52:23] | Sir? | 先生 |
[52:25] | Hi. | 你好 |
[52:26] | Noticeable outfit and big badge on employee. | 统一员工制服 醒目标志 |
[52:31] | Sir, are you sure I can’t help you? | 先生 你确定不要我帮忙吗 |
[52:33] | You’ve been here for the last two hours, you can’t seem to make up your mind. | 你已经在这晃了两个小时 好像还是不知买什么 |
[52:38] | I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 恐怕我不得不请你离开 |
[52:39] | Do you carry a copy of Stormy Weather? | 你们这有《暴风雪》吗 |
[52:43] | -What? -No specific… | -什么 -不需要… |
[52:45] | …knowledge required. | …专业知识 |
[52:51] | -thank you. -thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[52:52] | Okay. v ery helpful. | 很好 很有用 |
[52:56] | -that’s it. -Shoot him, Robo. | -一切都结束了 -打死他 机器人 |
[52:57] | I’m taking you downtown. | 我要带你去市区 |
[52:59] | -I’m coming to get you now… -Well, you’re gonna get shot. | -我过来了… -你再过来就要挨枪子了 |
[53:02] | …with my gun. | …我可拿着枪啊 |
[53:04] | And there’s more where that came from… | 这儿还有呢… |
[53:06] | -No! -…for you, cop lady. | -不! -…这是你的 警察美眉 |
[53:10] | Y’all still shooting, man? | 你们还在拍呢 |
[53:11] | Four o’ clock. | 不是四点就该好了嘛 |
[53:12] | Y’all were supposed to be done. I’ve been out there for 20 minutes. | 我在外面都等了20分钟了 |
[53:15] | -Don’t worry. I can handle this guy. -No, no, I got it, man. | -别担心 我来对付这家伙 -不 我来搞定他 |
[53:18] | -Let me show you how to do this, man. -We almost done. | -让我来教教你到底怎么弄 -我们快好了 |
[53:20] | l will shoot you and I know robot karate. | 我要开枪了 我可是机器人空手道高手哦 |
[53:24] | l got something for you, man. | 这是特地为你准备的 |
[53:25] | What do you think you’re…? l’ll take you to the… | 你以为…你是老几? 我要带你去… |
[53:28] | -Robo! -Yeah. | -机器人! -太棒了 |
[53:30] | -You want some? Yeah, you want some? -No. | -你要来点过瘾的? 过瘾的是吧? -不 |
[53:33] | -Stay back. -I’m wounded! | -退后 -我中枪了! |
[53:35] | I’m giving you till the count of three… | 我数到三… |
[53:37] | …to drop your weapon. | …放下武器 |
[53:43] | that’s not funny, y’all. | 一点也不好玩 |
[53:45] | -Cut. -Whatever, y’all. | -停 -随便你们了 |
[53:47] | -It’s kind of funny. -No, it’s part of the movie. | -挺好玩的 -别 这是场景之一啦 |
[53:50] | -that was good. -It went really well. | -刚才太棒了 -是啊 挺顺利的 |
[53:51] | -I like your badge. -thanks, I made it myself. | -我喜欢你的徽章 -谢谢 我自己做的 |
[53:53] | Great. Just…Who are these people? | 真不错 这些人是谁啊 |
[53:57] | -Oh, my God. -Let’s go. | -上帝啊 -快撤 |
[54:05] | Let’s go before they see us. | 在被发现之前快撤 |
[54:06] | Mike! Mike! Over here! | 麦克 麦克 过来 |
[54:09] | Lookit, okay? You’re gonna smile. | 听着 记得微笑 |
[54:12] | Pretend like you know what you’re doing, okay? | 装出胸有成竹的样子 |
[54:14] | -I’m gonna take care of the rest. Yes. -No. | -其他我来搞定 -不 |
[54:16] | this was really great… | 这个简直太棒了… |
[54:18] | …but it’s too short. It’s so good, it should be longer. | …但是太短了 这么好的片子应该再长一点 |
[54:20] | Anyway, I told all my friends, and they’re excited. | 我和我朋友说了这事 他们也很感兴趣 |
[54:23] | -they want to join the store. -Bring them in. | -说是要加入你们 -带他们来吧 |
[54:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:26] | Okay, it’s open! | 开门啦 |
[54:29] | Form two lines. | 排成两队 |
[54:30] | Rentals on the right and returns on the left. | 租片靠左 还片靠右 |
[54:34] | the store policy is also… | 老规矩 每个客人… |
[54:35] | …two rentals per customer. | …只能借两部片子 |
[54:37] | Maybe you’d like to get a film you didn’t know about. | 你可以试试以前没看过的片子 |
[54:41] | Okay, guys, I’m accepting applications in this line right here. | 好了 请在这边递交申请 |
[54:43] | -Hi. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[54:45] | -What would you like? -this one Sweded, please. | -你要哪部? -这部要瑞典货 谢谢 |
[54:47] | Okay. Let me just check to see if you have the proper documents. | 让我看看你的文件是不是都齐了 |
[54:50] | lt seems like you have a lot of Cs. | 你好像有很多C哦 |
[54:54] | l don’t even think you really should have passed. | 我都不相信有些你真的过了 |
[54:56] | So we’re gonna need a $20 supplement fee for averageness. | 我们平均每人收取20美元额外费用 |
[54:59] | -Are you insane? twenty dollars? -I’m sorry. | -你疯了吗? 20美元? -不好意思 |
[55:01] | l don’t make the rules, I just have to enforce them. | 规矩不是我定的 我只是照章办事 |
[55:02] | You’re crazy. You’re insane. | 你简直疯掉了 |
[55:04] | -I’m leaving. -You can bend a rule a little. | -我走了 -你可以稍微通融下的 |
[55:06] | -Your movies suck anyway! -No. | -反正你们的电影蠢透了 -不行 |
[55:08] | Next! | 下一个 |
[55:10] | -Excuse me. -Jerry. | -请让一下 -杰瑞 |
[55:13] | l am RoboCop. | 我是机器警察 |
[55:15] | l heard there was a disturbance… | 我听说在”小心倒带”录影带店… |
[55:17] | …at Be Kind Rewind video store. | …有一场骚乱 |
[55:20] | Mr. RoboCop, may I have an autograph, please? | 是机器警察 能不能给我的孙子 |
[55:23] | -For my grandson? -Me too, me too. | -您的亲笔签名 -我也要 我也要 |
[55:24] | Anything you say can and will be held against you… | 你所说的都将成为… |
[55:30] | …in a court of RoboCop. | …机器警察法庭的呈堂证供 |
[55:33] | Miss Falewicz. | 费勒薇兹小姐 |
[55:37] | -Hi, Miss Falewicz. -Yeah. | -你好 费勒薇兹小姐 -你好 |
[55:39] | -Can you Swede this for me? -Oh, Driving Miss Daisy. | -这个有瑞典货吗? -是《为黛西小姐开车》 |
[55:42] | l’d really rather not do this one. | 我不怎么想拍这部 |
[55:44] | l really never really got this movie. | 我从来都没看懂过 |
[55:47] | l thought it was a little condescending. | 这片子的寓意有点居高临下 |
[55:49] | lt’s…It’s a lovely movie. Full of generosity and giving. | 这…是部好片子 充满着慷慨和奉献 |
[55:52] | -She teaches him to read. -I know, ma’am. | -她教他读书 -我知道 夫人 |
[55:54] | How many movies have that kind of heart? | 有多少影片能有这样宽阔的胸怀 |
[55:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:59] | Hoke, that’s the spot. Pull over the car. | 霍克 就是那儿了 把车停那 |
[56:02] | -Stop the car right…Hoke! -this is not the spot. | -马上停车…霍克! -不是停在那里的 |
[56:04] | Are you…? Are you deaf? | 你…你是不是聋了 |
[56:05] | -I wish I was deaf. -this is the spot. | -我也希望我聋了 -就给我停那里 |
[56:07] | Who is that hussy chasing after us? | 那个追着我们跑的小村姑是谁啊 |
[56:09] | -Be gone, hussy. Hoke… -You know we’re not filming any of it? | -走开 小村姑 霍克… -我们现在还没开拍呢 |
[56:13] | -We’re just scouting. -I know, I’m just practicing. | -我们只是先试试 -我知道 我是在彩排 |
[56:15] | I’m staying in character. Come on, dude. | 我得入戏啊 配合点啦 |
[56:17] | Let’s keep in character, okay? | 一起入戏吧 |
[56:19] | -All right. Mm-hm. -Come around the side and help me. | -好吧 -快过来帮帮我 |
[56:21] | Help me get out of the car. | 帮我下车 |
[56:23] | -Hoke! -Yes, ma’am. | -霍克! -来了 女士 |
[56:24] | -Jerry, have you ever seen the movie? -Hoke. | -杰瑞 你看过这部电影没? -霍克 |
[56:26] | She doesn’t act like that. | 她不是你这个样子的 |
[56:27] | Don’t you talk to me like that, young missy. | 不许你这样对我说话 小姐 |
[56:29] | -She doesn’t act like that. -You stay over there. | -她不是你这样的 -你站一边去 |
[56:31] | Hoke, go and find me the grave that says Werthan on it. | 霍克 帮我把写着威尔坦的坟墓找出来 |
[56:34] | Go like the wind, run. | 如风般奔驰吧 |
[56:35] | Run, Hoke. Please. | 奔驰吧 霍克 求你了 |
[56:38] | W-E-R-t-H-E-N. | 威 尔 坦 |
[56:42] | Hoke, can you hear me? | 霍克 听到了没 |
[56:45] | Oh, no, Hoke. | 哦 不 霍克 |
[56:47] | You’re illiterate, aren’t you? | 你不识字对吗 |
[56:49] | -Jerry. -I’ll teach you how to read. | -杰瑞 -我来教你认字 |
[56:52] | A W is like a mountain upside down. | W就像一座倒过来的山 |
[56:56] | lsn’t that clever? | 好记吧 |
[56:57] | Now, what happens if you add an “er”… | 然后加上尔该怎么念呢… |
[57:00] | -…to the W? -Mike! | -…在威后面? -麦克! |
[57:01] | -What do you think? -You get… | -你觉得怎么样 -念成… |
[57:03] | -Wer. -Wer! | -威尔 -威尔! |
[57:04] | Add a “then, ” what do you get? | 加上但 就变成 |
[57:06] | -Okay, Jerry, stop. -Wer… | -好了 杰瑞 住嘴 -威尔… |
[57:09] | -Would you stop? -No. | -你住不住嘴? -不要 |
[57:11] | -Wer… -Werthan, Werthan, Werthan, Werthan! | -威尔… -威尔坦 威尔坦 威尔坦! |
[57:13] | Werthan, Werthan, Werthan, Werthan! | 威尔坦 威尔坦 威尔坦 |
[57:15] | -Mike. -Knock it off. | -麦克 -闭嘴 |
[57:16] | Mike, what are you doing? | 麦克 你这是怎么了 |
[57:17] | -Are we shooting? -Jerry, come back. | -我们还拍不拍? -麦克 回来 |
[57:22] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[57:28] | Don’t mess around. I’m not in the mood. | 别惹我 心情不好 |
[57:32] | You know, I was in character. | 我当时在演戏呢 |
[57:34] | -I know. -He didn’t have to take it so personally. | -我知道 -我根本就不是针对他的 |
[57:37] | Well, apparently he did. Jerry, like, you crossed the line a little bit. | 显然他会错意了 你也的确过分了一点点 |
[57:41] | Don’t you think I have my share of humiliation? | 你不觉得我也应该觉得委屈吗 |
[57:43] | Who keeps on giving the orders all day? He does. | 是谁一天到晚在下命令 是他 |
[57:45] | Who keeps taking them? | 是谁一直在处理订单? |
[57:47] | -Well, I kind of do all the time. -No, no, no, no. | -好像是我吧 -不 |
[57:48] | Me. And why should l? | 是我 干嘛老是我 |
[57:50] | things have changed. | 一切都变了 |
[57:51] | People recognize me in the street. | 有人在街上认出我了 |
[57:53] | -Right, Simon? -Yeah. | -对吧 西蒙 -是的 |
[57:55] | Yeah. Yup. | 没错 |
[57:56] | they love me. I want my own trailer. | 人们喜欢我 我要我自己的房车 |
[57:58] | You have a trailer, okay? | 你不是有自己的房车吗 |
[58:00] | that is where you live. | 你就住那儿啊 |
[58:01] | -Is that spit on there? -Yes. | -这上面是不是有唾沫 -是啊 |
[58:02] | -Come on. -Everybody does know you on the street… | -有没有搞错 -人家在大街上认出你… |
[58:05] | …because all you do is go from your shop to Mr. Fletcher’s and back. | …是因为你每天不是在去店里的路上就是回家路上 |
[58:08] | -It’s true. -No, you don’t get it. | -真的 -不 你不明白 |
[58:09] | they look at me in a different way, with love and resp… | 人家现在开始尊敬和喜欢我了… |
[58:12] | -I’m a star. -You are a star. | -我可是名人 -你是个名人 |
[58:14] | l want my own trailer next to my trailer. | 我要弄个自己的房车 就在原来那个旁边 |
[58:16] | A movie trailer. that trailer doesn’t count. | 一个电影房车 原来那个不算 |
[58:20] | Get up, Jerry. | 快点 杰瑞 |
[58:22] | -Everybody’s ready. -It’s my time! | -大家都准备好了 -到我出场啦! |
[58:24] | Ali’s the man! | 我就是阿里 |
[58:30] | Ali! Ali! Ali! | 阿里 阿里 |
[58:35] | It’s okay. We’re not suggesting… | 好吧 我们不建议… |
[58:37] | As far as Foreman goes, he was devastating that punching bag… | 福尔曼不停向阿里逼近 拳头挥舞着… |
[58:41] | …and we writers were so frightened for Ali that we were. | …我们简直为阿里担心的要命 |
[58:44] | It’s incredible. | 简直太难以置信了 |
[58:45] | the pilots are black, I’m black, the whole plane is black… | 飞行员是黑的 我是黑的 整个飞机都是一片漆黑… |
[58:49] | …and we’re not crashing. | …而我们竟然没有坠机 |
[58:55] | Dave, it’s me, HAL. | 大卫 是我 哈尔 |
[58:58] | I’m afraid I can’t open the pod doors, Dave. | 我打不开舱门 |
[59:02] | Why don’t you take a jog around the space capsule? | 你为什么不在太空舱附近跑跑 |
[59:06] | Okay, I’m ready. Go. | 我准备好了 开始 |
[59:44] | Alma! this is ketchup. | 阿尔玛 这是番茄酱 |
[59:46] | -You said you were gonna use Kool-Aid! -Sorry. | -不是说好用酷乐饮料的吗! -对不起 |
[59:50] | God, Alma. | 天啊 阿尔玛 |
[59:53] | Oh, where’s the driver? | 司机去哪了 |
[59:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[59:57] | We gotta stop off and pick up an Enquirer. | 我们必须停车去找个追踪器 |
[1:00:00] | Find out what the aliens are doing. | 弄清楚外星人到底在搞什么鬼 |
[1:00:02] | We’re upside down! Look, I’m upside down. | 我们倒过来了 看啊 倒过来了 |
[1:00:05] | the whole universe is in a marble! | 所有东西都让人头晕目眩 |
[1:00:30] | I’m glad you have come to your senses. | 我很高兴你终于想清楚了 |
[1:00:33] | l have a list of addresses here for you to visit. | 我这儿有些地址你不妨去看看 |
[1:00:35] | Hey, hey. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:00:37] | tomorrow, I am starting a progressive transition… | 明天起 我要向现代媒体事业… |
[1:00:40] | …to a modern medium the D vD. | …迈开重要一步 进军DVD商界 |
[1:00:44] | You see, I’ve found these affordable D vD players… | 看 我找到些价廉物美的DVD播放器… |
[1:00:47] | …that I’m going to recommend to my customers. | …我要把他们推荐给我的客户 |
[1:00:50] | Within a couple of months, half of my catalogue… | 不到几个月 我们的宣传册一半将数字化… |
[1:00:52] | …will be digital. the rest, by the end of the year. | …到今年年底 实行全部数字化 |
[1:00:54] | Which means more titles in the same space… | 这就意味着 同样的店铺可以放更多的影片… |
[1:00:57] | …and more business. | …当然还有更多商机 |
[1:00:59] | Listen, if you don’t want the building demolished… | 听着 如果你不想让政府拆掉你的房子… |
[1:01:01] | …then you’re going to have to make these renovations… | …那你必须找当地的执照承包商… |
[1:01:04] | …with one of the city’s licensed contractors. | …自己掏钱翻修 |
[1:01:06] | Do you have any idea of the kind of costs we’re talking about here? | 你知道这要花掉你多少钱吗 |
[1:01:10] | Here’s an estimate of the cost to repair the roof. | 这是要翻修屋顶的预算 |
[1:01:13] | And that’s the bare minimum of work needed. I … | 况且这还只是最基本的工作… |
[1:01:17] | -I just don’t see it happening. -Okay. | -我觉得你的想法根本不可能 -那好吧 |
[1:01:19] | Okay, what? | 好什么 |
[1:01:22] | l’ll fix the roof. | 我来翻修屋顶 |
[1:01:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:01:26] | You now have six weeks before Mr. Baker brings the demolition crew… | 贝克先生开始拆楼之前 你还有六个月时间… |
[1:01:29] | …then you’re going to have to relocate yourself at your own expense. | …不然你只能自己出钱重选店址了 |
[1:01:42] | Next! | 下一个 |
[1:01:46] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喂喂喂 |
[1:01:47] | Whoa, he cut the line! | 他插队 |
[1:01:49] | Hey, gramps. | 老兄 |
[1:01:51] | Back of the line. I’ve been waiting an hour out there. | 排队去 我都等了一小时了 |
[1:01:53] | I came all the way from New York. | 我可是从纽约大老远赶来的 |
[1:01:55] | New York, for real? | 纽约 真的? |
[1:01:57] | Mike and Jerry are famous there? | 那儿的人都知道麦克和杰瑞了 |
[1:01:58] | -Hey, back out. -My…My shop. | -排队去 -这是我…我的店 |
[1:02:00] | I’m really sorry, sir, but you’re going to have to go to the back of the line. | 很抱歉 先生 你最好还是排队 |
[1:02:04] | -I can’t afford a riot in the shop. -No, this is my business. | -店里出了乱子我可担当不起 -这是我的店 |
[1:02:06] | Can somebody explain to me what’s going on here? | 谁能告诉我究竟怎么回事 |
[1:02:08] | -Hey, Mike! Where’s Mikey? Mike! -Mr. Fletcher. | -麦克! 麦克在哪里? -弗莱彻先生 |
[1:02:11] | What’s going on, man? | 出什么事了 |
[1:02:13] | l can…l can explain everything. | 我来…我来解释 |
[1:02:15] | Something terrible happened with the tapes. | 店里的带子出了点问题 |
[1:02:18] | they all got erased. | 所有片子都被洗掉了 |
[1:02:20] | l know you didn’t want Jerry to come into the store… | 我知道你不喜欢杰瑞来店里… |
[1:02:23] | -…but… -Jerry? | -…但是… -杰瑞? |
[1:02:24] | All right, this is the last autograph. My fingers are getting tired. I’m serious. | 好了 签最后一个 我的手都快累死了 说真的 |
[1:02:27] | -Oh, man. -I’ll see you guys tomorrow. | -不会吧 -明天见 伙计们 |
[1:02:29] | Let me take your bag for you, then I can explain… | 我来帮你拿包 再跟你解释… |
[1:02:31] | Uh-oh, who’s back? Mr. Fletchy. Hey, welcome home, man. | 看谁回来啦 弗莱彻先生 欢迎回家 |
[1:02:34] | l got the slogan. Check it out | 广告语我都想好啦 你听 |
[1:02:36] | “Be Kind Rewind, videos a la Carte. | 小心倒带 超多电影上架 |
[1:02:40] | You name it, we shoot it. | 你说 我拍 |
[1:02:41] | Be Kind Rewind, videos a la Carte. “ | 小心倒带 超多电影上架 |
[1:02:43] | -Jerry. -that’s great. I think he gets it. | -杰瑞 -不错 我想他懂你意思了 |
[1:02:45] | -thanks, Jerry. -It’s snappy. Just put a little drums under it. | -谢了 杰瑞 -配上鼓声的话就酷毙了 |
[1:02:48] | I didn’t mean to scream at you. | 我不是故意对你嚷嚷的 |
[1:02:50] | -I didn’t know that you were the boss. -You know what I mean? | -我不知道你是老板 -懂我意思了没? |
[1:02:53] | Listen, kids. I appreciate your creativity… | 听着 孩子 我很欣赏你们这一创举… |
[1:02:55] | …but let’s be realistic for a second. | …但我们还得面对现实 |
[1:02:58] | We will never hit that number, and the building will be gone. | 我们死也达不到这个数字 这幢楼就要倒了 |
[1:03:02] | Oh, no, Mr. Fletcher. We can do it. | 不 弗莱彻先生 我们可以的 |
[1:03:04] | We’ve…We’ve been doing really, really good. | 我们…我们真的干的很不错 |
[1:03:06] | You know, we’ve been working hard. We grow every day. | 我们非常卖力 销售量每天都在涨 |
[1:03:08] | It’s far from enough. We need to adapt to the market. | 这远远不够 我们必须迎合市场 |
[1:03:11] | So to hell with documentaries… | 管他什么纪录片… |
[1:03:14] | …oldies, cult movies. | …怀旧片还是邪典片 |
[1:03:16] | We need to simplify. | 我们只要简单化 |
[1:03:18] | two sections. | 就两部分 |
[1:03:20] | Action-adventures, comedies. that’s it. | 动作片 喜剧片 就两部分 |
[1:03:23] | We got to keep the silent movies, the Fats movies. | 我们总得保留默片和胖子的传记电影吧 |
[1:03:26] | No, no. Quiet. I don’t wanna hear any more about Fats Waller. | 住嘴 不要和我提胖子沃勒 |
[1:03:29] | New rules apply from tomorrow morning. | 明天早上开始按新规定办事 |
[1:03:34] | Oh, and I forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[1:03:39] | DVD D vDs. | |
[1:03:41] | D vD, what? | 什么DVD |
[1:03:43] | No more tapes. | 不租影带了 |
[1:03:45] | the entire catalogue has to be on D vD by the end of the year. | 今年年底前全换成DVD |
[1:03:48] | And our films? | 那我们的电影呢 |
[1:03:50] | Yours and whatever we rent from my store. | 你的 还有所有我店里的都要换 |
[1:04:02] | l don’t know why he’s doing this. | 我真不明白他为什么要这么做 |
[1:04:05] | It’s like everything that we’ve been doing… | 我们之前付出的努力… |
[1:04:08] | …is just nothing? lt’s…Just like… | …一下子全泡汤了? 就像… |
[1:04:11] | -We can’t keep doing this. -No way. | -不能照他说的做 -没错 |
[1:04:13] | We are doing better business than this store has ever done. | 这店的生意从来没有这么好过 |
[1:04:18] | We’re…We’re celebrities now. | 我们…我们现在是名人了 |
[1:04:19] | We’re on the power list. He has to listen to us. | 我们都上权利榜了 他得听我们的 |
[1:04:22] | No. No, he don’t. I should’ve known. | 不不 他不会的 我早该想到 |
[1:04:25] | It’s my fault. I should’ve known. He don’t like…He don’t like remakes. | 是我疏忽了 我早该想到他不喜欢…翻拍片 |
[1:04:29] | It’s worthless to him. | 他觉得没意义 |
[1:04:31] | It’s like I’m nothing to him. I just…l just work here. | 我对他来说谁也不是 就是个打工的 |
[1:04:39] | Filthy little punk. | 肮脏的小流氓 |
[1:04:46] | No way this punk kid gonna put his filth on my piano. | 你这个小流氓把脏手从我钢琴上移开 |
[1:04:56] | No. I erased all the tapes. | 不 是我洗掉了所有带子 |
[1:04:59] | I’m the little punk. | 我才是那个小流氓 |
[1:05:02] | Why is it always about you guys? | 为什么你们老想到自己 |
[1:05:06] | What about me? | 有没有想过我 |
[1:05:07] | What about Alma? | 有没有想过阿尔玛 |
[1:05:10] | l wanna be a filthy punk too, you know? | 我也想当那个肮脏的小流氓 |
[1:05:14] | these are not just simple remakes. | 这些才不是什么简单的翻拍 |
[1:05:18] | they are way more creative. | 他们更具创意 |
[1:05:20] | Of course, if the business maintains its current progress… | 当然 如果我们保持目前的运营方式… |
[1:05:23] | …we won’t hit the objective. | …我们肯定达不到目标 |
[1:05:25] | But if we shorten the length of the films… | 但是我们只要把每部片子时间缩短… |
[1:05:28] | …we can shoot more of them. | …我们就能拍很多电影 |
[1:05:29] | And we will incrementally increase the increase of the income. | 然后收入就增长增长再增长啦 |
[1:05:33] | -Can you repeat the last…? -No, Alma. | -能把最后那句再说一遍么…? -不行 阿尔玛 |
[1:05:36] | -People will feel swindled. -Not if we include them in the films. | -观众会感觉被我们骗了 -如果他们也参演就不会 |
[1:05:40] | We’ll give them parts to play. | 我们也给他们一些角色 |
[1:05:41] | this way A, with their help, we can make more movies… | 这样的话 一 我们可以拍更多电影… |
[1:05:45] | …B, the films can be shorter and they won’t feel swindled. | …二 电影时间短了 但他们不会感觉被骗 |
[1:05:47] | they’re not gonna feel cheated, they won’t feel swindled… | 他们不会感觉被骗了或是上当了… |
[1:05:51] | -…and they’ll see their selves as a part of the neighborhood. -Yes. | -…而且他们可以从电影里看到自己 -没错 |
[1:05:53] | they’ll become the stockholders… | 他们都可以变成股东… |
[1:05:55] | …of their own happiness. | …他们一定会很乐意的 |
[1:05:56] | You guys, this is something we can build on. | 伙计们 我们真的可以一试 |
[1:05:59] | lf we do more movies in a shorter time, we can… | 如果我们缩短时间 我们就能拍更多… |
[1:06:02] | -We can rent more movies. -that’s what I’m saying. | -出租更多 -我就是这个意思 |
[1:06:04] | -Wait, that’s what I just said. -I thought it before you said it. | -等等 这不是我刚才说的嘛 -我比你先想到 |
[1:06:07] | -Doesn’t matter who said it first. -No…Jerry. | -谁先说无所谓啦 -不…杰瑞 |
[1:06:08] | We’re all saying… We’re all on the same page. | 反正…反正我们现在在同一条船上 |
[1:06:10] | -I agree, I agree. -I wanna be a part of this team officially. | -没错 -但你们要正式承认我 |
[1:06:13] | It’s like…What do you call that, when snow falls…? | 就像那个…怎么说来着下雪的时候…? |
[1:06:15] | -Avalanche. -No, when…Snowballing. | -雪崩 -不…滚雪球 |
[1:06:17] | -Snowballing. Getting bigger and bigger. -that’s an avalanche. | -滚雪球 越滚越大 -不就是雪崩嘛 |
[1:06:20] | And it incrementally increases the snowball size. | 然后雪球就长大长大再长大 |
[1:06:24] | -Come on. Right here. I can feel this. -We need to do this. | -过来 我有预感 -准没错 |
[1:06:27] | -Go. -Explode! Big success. | -必胜 -绝对必胜 |
[1:06:33] | Do you really wanna buy these expensive and overly complicated D VD players? | 你真想买这些又贵操作又复杂的DVD机吗 |
[1:06:38] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[1:06:41] | So for only $ 2 0. you can purchase this digital unit… | 现在只需20美元 就能得到这个电子零件… |
[1:06:44] | …you can simply tape or glue into your VCR… | …只要轻轻松松把它粘到你的录像机里… |
[1:06:48] | …and then it upgrades into our Be Kind Rewind D VD player. | …马上就升级成”小心倒带”的专用DVD播放器了 |
[1:06:52] | And only then is when you can play our Be Kind Rewind… | 然后您就能尽情播放”小心倒带”出品的… |
[1:06:55] | -That is good. -…DVDs. | -太棒了 -…DVD啦 |
[1:06:58] | Vacation with Chevy Chase. Comedy, please. | 《塞维-蔡斯的假期》 喜剧 谢谢 |
[1:07:00] | -that’s not Sweded yet. Sorry. -Comedy. | -还没录制好 抱歉 -喜剧 |
[1:07:02] | -Comedy. -The Jerk, action. | -喜剧 -《大笨蛋》 动作片 |
[1:07:04] | Wrong genre. that is a comedy. | 错误 那是喜剧片 |
[1:07:07] | l must exclude you for the day. | 今天你没资格租片了 |
[1:07:09] | You can come back tomorrow. that’s the new system. | 你可以明天再来 这可是新规定 |
[1:07:11] | You have to say the right thing. | 你必须说对分类 |
[1:07:13] | Man, the new system sucks, man. | 这新规定太逊了 |
[1:07:15] | I’m sick and tired of all these rules. | 我已经受不了这些个新规矩了 |
[1:07:17] | -Hey, Lord of the Rings is not a comedy. -We didn’t insult your new rules. | -指环王可不是喜剧片啊 -我们可不敢怠慢你的新规定 |
[1:07:20] | Now, listen. I want The Jerk… | 听着 我要你们明天之前… |
[1:07:22] | -…Sweden by tomorrow. -Sweded, Sweded. | -…录好《大笨蛋》 -瑞典货 瑞典货 |
[1:07:25] | -Sweded. -Sweded by tomorrow… | -瑞典货 -明天之前… |
[1:07:27] | …or this little thing that’s in your… | …不然你喉咙里的小东西… |
[1:07:30] | Let me see, let me see. | 我看看 我看看 |
[1:07:32] | l’d be lying if I said I was not waiting for this opportunity… | 我要是说没想找机会教训你… |
[1:07:35] | …to teach you a lesson. | …那我就太不诚实了 |
[1:07:37] | Mr. Fletcher, this is really hurting my arm, okay? | 弗莱彻先生 我手疼死了 真的 |
[1:07:39] | Listen, I apologize, okay? | 我道歉 好了吧 |
[1:07:41] | -Good, good. -l…l will follow the new rules. | -乖 乖 -…我按着新规定来 |
[1:07:44] | Good. But more importantly… | 但更重要的是… |
[1:07:46] | …you should never threaten your auntie again. | …不许你再欺负你姑妈了 |
[1:07:49] | She works very hard to keep a roof over your head. | 她努力工作来养活你 |
[1:07:51] | And these guys… | 而这些人… |
[1:07:53] | …are working very hard to save ours. | …也通过他们的努力使我们生活幸福 |
[1:07:55] | -You get my drift? -Yeah, I got it. | -懂我意思了吗 -是的 懂了 |
[1:07:57] | thank you for the lesson. | 听君一席话 胜读十年书 |
[1:08:01] | Sounds like Fats Waller’s back in the house. | 看来胖子沃勒重游故地啊 |
[1:08:04] | lt’s…It’s his house. | 这…本来就是他的家 |
[1:08:08] | Now. my boy. do you know where our Fats… | 孩子 你知道胖子在哪里… |
[1:08:11] | …did record most of his tunes and why? | …灌录了他的大部分唱片及其原因吗 |
[1:08:14] | -I know that one. -I’m not sure. | -我知道 -我不清楚 |
[1:08:15] | -I know the answer. -Mike? | -我知道 -麦克? |
[1:08:17] | At RC A Studios in Camden. | 卡姆登的RCA工作室 |
[1:08:19] | They liked to drive there on the train on the way to the studio so they can get drunk. | 他们喜欢坐火车去 这样路上就能喝酒 |
[1:08:23] | Sometimes they didn ‘t even get to the studio… | 有时候他们根本到不了工作室… |
[1:08:24] | …because they would get in a fight or they’d get arrested. | …因为他们在路上不是打架就是被警察抓走了 |
[1:08:27] | Mr. Fletcher. I don ‘t really see the connection with my lesson. | 弗莱彻先生 这好像和我一点关系也没有 |
[1:08:30] | there is none. We changed the subject. | 是没有啊 我们早换话题了 |
[1:08:36] | Set up the cameras over there. | 把摄像机放那 |
[1:08:38] | We wanna get in the red car to do a little make-out session. | 我们要上车拍些亲热的场景 |
[1:08:44] | We’re walking in the rain. It’s kind of warm and fuzzy, and I kiss you. | 我们在雨中散步 温暖而朦胧 然后我吻你 |
[1:08:49] | And we’re like young lovers. | 我们得扮成年轻恋人 |
[1:08:52] | Wow, these guys are good. | 哇 这些家伙太棒了 |
[1:08:55] | they can shoot any style. | 他们什么都能拍 |
[1:08:56] | We cast Jack and his friends. | 扮演杰克和他的朋友 |
[1:08:58] | -Whatever, man. -You hear what he’s saying, man? | -随便啦伙计 -听到他说什么了没? |
[1:09:01] | Yo, see. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 看着 |
[1:09:02] | Come on. You want some of this, buddy? | 想要吃枪子吗伙计 |
[1:09:04] | I’m shooting him. | 我要开枪了 |
[1:09:06] | Oh, no. Derek! | 不 德瑞克 |
[1:09:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:09:11] | Look at the pool of blood around him. | 看他浑身是血 |
[1:09:13] | He’s with Jesus. | 他跟随上帝而去了 |
[1:09:14] | What’s happening to our ‘hood? It’s no good. | 我们的街区到底怎么了 太令人伤心了 |
[1:09:18] | It’s senseless. the violence. | 暴力没有任何意义 |
[1:09:34] | Kids, I have to admit… | 孩子们 我不得不承认… |
[1:09:39] | …l was wrong. | …我错了 |
[1:09:41] | to movies with heart. | 为有灵魂的电影 |
[1:09:44] | -And soul. -I remember the sandwiches too. | -干杯 -我也记得那些三文治 |
[1:09:47] | We had pig ears. | 我们还吃了猪耳朵 |
[1:09:48] | Just look at Mr. Fletcher there. | 瞧里面的弗莱彻先生 |
[1:09:50] | Pig ears and white bread. | 猪耳朵和白面包 |
[1:09:52] | I smell elephant. | 我闻到了大象的味道 |
[1:09:53] | You’re the number one hunter in the world. | 你现在是世界一流猎手 |
[1:09:54] | When you see that elephant, you know that you have to kill it. | 看到大象的时候你就开枪 |
[1:09:58] | -that’s great. We did it. -And cut. | -很好 搞定了 -停 |
[1:09:59] | Now we’re like animals. | 我们得像动物一样 |
[1:10:02] | l love you, I love you. I’m having sex with you. | 我爱你 我爱你 我要和你上床 |
[1:10:09] | We’re nearly there. One more week. | 还差一周 我们就成功了 |
[1:10:11] | “Jerry and Alma in… ” “Jerry and Alma in… “ | 杰瑞和阿尔玛 |
[1:10:15] | Jerry and Alma, Jerry and Alma, Jerry and Alma. | 杰瑞和阿尔玛 |
[1:10:21] | Are you jealous or something? | 你是不是吃醋了 |
[1:10:23] | No. No, I’m not. | 我才没呢 |
[1:10:25] | Forget about what I even said. Don’t…I’m sorry. | 忘了我刚才说的 对不起 |
[1:10:28] | Well…Well, really. I mean… | 真的…我是说… |
[1:10:30] | …how come he’s always the one with you in the movies? | …为什么在电影里总是你们演一对? |
[1:10:34] | It’s always him. | 干嘛老是他 |
[1:10:35] | Well, Jerry said that you complained about my… | 杰瑞说你总是抱怨我的… |
[1:10:39] | that is a dirty lie. | 胡说八道 |
[1:10:41] | l never said a word about your mustache. I didn’t say anything about it. | 我从来没看不惯你的胡子 我从来没有 |
[1:10:46] | l never said my mustache. | 我没说是我的胡子 |
[1:10:49] | Okay, so Jerry was telling the truth. | 看来杰瑞说的是真的了 |
[1:10:51] | And that’s why you never wanted to kiss me or anything. | 就因为这个你都不愿意亲亲我 |
[1:10:53] | No, no. I never complained about that. | 没有 我没抱怨那个 |
[1:10:56] | Mike, I never said the word, and you did. | 麦克 我都没提那个词 可你说出来了 |
[1:10:58] | So how would you know, huh? | 那你是怎么知道的 |
[1:10:59] | Because he complains about it all the time, to tell you the truth. | 那是因为杰瑞老抱怨这个 真的 |
[1:11:02] | What’s the difference? | 这有什么分别 |
[1:11:03] | -You think I have one, right? -No. Really, to be perfectly honest… | -你觉得我有对吗 -没有 真的没有… |
[1:11:05] | -…l don’t even think you have one. -I wish I was dead right now. | -…我从来没觉得你有 -真想找个地洞钻下去 |
[1:11:08] | Just really quick. Let me see. | 就看一眼 我看看 |
[1:11:12] | You know what? I don’t see anything. | 你知道吗 我什么也没看到 |
[1:11:16] | -I don’t see anything. -You don’t see it? | -我什么也没看到 -真的吗? |
[1:11:18] | No. | 真的 |
[1:11:21] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:22] | Maybe I should give you a blind test. | 也许我们可以试试盲测 |
[1:11:24] | Yeah, I think we need a blind test. | 是的 我也这样觉得 |
[1:11:31] | So? | 怎么样 |
[1:11:33] | Hey! You’re trying to kiss me. | 喂 你是不是想要吻我 |
[1:11:36] | -Why not? -“Why not”? | -为什么不呢 -为什么不? |
[1:11:38] | -Are you in love with me? -Huh? | -你是不是爱上我了 -啊? |
[1:11:42] | Well, how do I know that? | 这我怎么知道 |
[1:11:43] | You know you’re in love with a person… | 当你每天至少和她在你脑海里对话… |
[1:11:45] | …when you talk to them for a minimum of 20 minutes a day in your head. | …20分钟的时候 就可以确定你爱上她了 |
[1:11:48] | What if I talk to a guy in my head for 20 minutes? What would that mean? | 要是我每天和一个男人对话20分钟呢 |
[1:11:52] | You’re in love with Jerry. | 那你就是爱上杰瑞了 |
[1:11:53] | -Huh? Ew, no. We’re closed. -Yes, you are in love with Jerry. | -不 我们关门了 -你就是爱上杰瑞了 |
[1:11:56] | -No, I’m not. -Hey, Mike, you hear the door? | -不 没有 -麦克 听到敲门声了吗 |
[1:11:58] | Not at all. No, that’s not…lt c… | 我没有 不是的… |
[1:12:00] | Listen, it could be anybody. | 听着 可能是任何人 |
[1:12:01] | -Mr. t, Fats. -You are in love with him. | -比如胖子沃勒 -你真的爱上他了 |
[1:12:04] | -I know it. -Mr. Elroy Fletcher. | -我就知道 -爱罗伊·弗莱彻先生 |
[1:12:06] | Yes. | 我是 |
[1:12:08] | to whom it may concern… | 联邦法律中规定… |
[1:12:10] | …copyright infringement is punishable by state and federal law. | …版权侵犯是违法的 |
[1:12:14] | Now, I hold in my hand a restraining order from trenton… | 我现在拿的是特兰顿当局授予的禁止令… |
[1:12:16] | …and, actually, a warrant of seizure from Washington D.C. | …以及来自华盛顿的逮捕令 |
[1:12:22] | -So you, the defendant… -What’s up? | -由于被告… -怎么回事? |
[1:12:23] | …have declined to attend the judgment proceedings… | …拒绝出庭… |
[1:12:26] | …so the studios are coordinating to assess… | …因此这个店将作为抵押… |
[1:12:30] | …the damages from… How many titles is it? | …来赔偿损失… 这有多少部影片? |
[1:12:33] | -Approximately 200. -Okay. So… | -200个左右 -好的 那么… |
[1:12:35] | Oh, what do we have here? | 看我们发现了什么 |
[1:12:36] | A record of rental. | 租赁史上的最高纪录 |
[1:12:38] | -What? -two hundred titles times… | -什么? -200部影片乘以… |
[1:12:41] | …how many average viewings? | …平均每部影片看多少次? |
[1:12:43] | Sixty-three times per tape. | 63次 |
[1:12:44] | times 250,000 maximum in damages… | 再乘以250,000次最高损害 |
[1:12:48] | …and/or up to five years in prison… | …或者每部影片 |
[1:12:53] | -…per offense. -Which adds up to… | -…予以5年监狱 -结果是… |
[1:12:56] | …3. 1 5 billion dollars in fines… | …由该店支付31.5亿… |
[1:13:00] | …which would need to be paid back to the studios… | …赔偿给制作方… |
[1:13:01] | -I’ll write you a check. -…and/or… | -我来给你开支票 -…或者… |
[1:13:05] | …63,000 years in prison. | …在监狱里呆上6万3千年 |
[1:13:08] | Which, of course, would have to be served before you could reopen the store. | 当然在你重新开店之前必须服刑完毕 |
[1:13:13] | But we made the movies ourselves. | 但电影是我们自己拍的 |
[1:13:15] | -they’re our… -And people like them. | -是我们… -而且大家都很喜欢 |
[1:13:17] | You’re…You’re right. But technically, you’re wrong. You see, these tapes… | 你说得对 但这样做是不对的 这些电影… |
[1:13:20] | …belong to the studios. | …属于他们的制作公司 |
[1:13:22] | Look, it’s written. FBl warning, right there. | 这写着呢 联邦调查局严重警告 就在这儿 |
[1:13:25] | It’s at the beginning of the tape as well. | 在影片播放之前也有 |
[1:13:26] | But we erased that, so… | 但是我们都洗掉了 |
[1:13:31] | People come here because they want to see these movies. | 人们想看这些所以才来我们店里 |
[1:13:33] | that’s why they come here. they’re not interested in those formulaic big movies. | 这才是他们的目的 因为他们不喜欢公式化的大制作 |
[1:13:37] | they’re not interested in them. they don’t wanna see them. | 他们一点也不感兴趣 他们不想看 |
[1:13:38] | Sir. Sir. taste has nothing to do with this. | 先生 这件事和兴趣一点关系也没 |
[1:13:40] | Don’t listen to them. Mr. Fletcher, you can kick them out. | 别听他们的 弗莱彻先生 直接把他们踢出去 |
[1:13:42] | the entire film industry is crumbling… | 整个电影界委靡不振… |
[1:13:44] | …they’re trespassing because of pirates and bootleggers. | …因为他们被盗版和走私犯侵犯困扰 |
[1:13:45] | And we intend to stop it. Right now, right here. | 而我们的使命就是阻止它 就在此时此刻 |
[1:13:48] | We’re not selling boots, and we’re not…We’re not pirates. | 我们不是卖靴子的 我们也不是盗版 |
[1:13:51] | -And we don’t have viruses. -I’m sorry, Mr… | -我们也没有病毒 -我很抱歉… |
[1:13:53] | Mr. Fletcher. | 弗莱彻先生 |
[1:13:55] | l mean, look. I have a family too, okay? | 听我说 我也有一家老小要养活 |
[1:13:57] | l didn’t say I do. I mean, what has this got to do about a family? | 这跟一家老小有什么关系 |
[1:14:00] | Nevertheless, this writ gives us permission… | 总之 这份文件批准我们… |
[1:14:03] | …to destroy all your black-market tapes by the end of the day… | …在今天之内将所有黑市卡带销毁… |
[1:14:07] | …and all of these assets in the store… | …至于店里的所有财产… |
[1:14:10] | …are hereby seized to pay these penalties to the studios. | …将全部没收用于支付罚款 |
[1:14:13] | No, no, no. these are…No, no, no. Not the… | 不 不要拿这些… |
[1:14:15] | We just want to get in and out… | 我们不想伤害你们… |
[1:14:17] | -…as painlessly as possible. -those are Sweded! | -…尽快解决这件事情 -这些可是瑞典货! |
[1:14:20] | Hey, let him go. | 让他去 |
[1:14:27] | Mr. Fletcher? | 弗莱彻先生 |
[1:14:28] | Mr. Fletcher. | 弗莱彻先生 |
[1:14:30] | l could save the building. I got a plan B. | 我知道怎么保住这幢楼了 新计划 |
[1:14:32] | this is a application to make it a historical landmark. | 我们去申请它作为文化遗址 |
[1:14:36] | l can’t believe that I didn’t remember it before. | 真不敢相信我差点忘了 |
[1:14:38] | It’s gonna be easy, because Fats was born here. | 要是胖子住过这里 那事情就简单了 |
[1:14:41] | No, Mike, it’s not so simple. | 不 麦克 事情没这么简单 |
[1:14:44] | Why not? You can go get his birth certificate. | 为什么 你可以弄张他的出生证明 |
[1:14:47] | the address has got to be on the birth certificate. Go check the public records. | 那上面一定有这里的地址 查一下政府记录 |
[1:14:49] | No, Mike, we can’t provide any documents… | 不 麦克 我们没有任何文件… |
[1:14:52] | …to prove that Fats lived here. | …来证明胖子住过这 |
[1:14:55] | You wanna know why? | 想知道原因吗? |
[1:14:58] | Huh? You wanna know why? | 想知道吗? |
[1:15:01] | -Because… -No, no. | -因为… -不要 |
[1:15:03] | -No, no, listen. -I don’t wanna… | -听着 -我不要… |
[1:15:04] | Now you don’t want to finish my sentences, huh? | 你都不让我说完吗 |
[1:15:06] | Boy, look here. l’ll finish it. | 孩子 听我说完 |
[1:15:08] | We can’t prove Fats Waller lived here… | 我们无法证明胖子住过这里… |
[1:15:11] | …because he never did. | …因为他压根就没住过 |
[1:15:26] | l think you should come one more time. | 再来一次 |
[1:15:32] | Just tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[1:15:38] | Well, they started as bedtime stories. | 开始只是睡前的小故事 |
[1:15:41] | l was trying to make this place bearable for you. | 我想努力让你适应这个地方 |
[1:15:45] | And then I could never bring myself to tell you the truth. | 到后来我却怎么也不敢告诉你真相 |
[1:15:48] | Well, why Fats Waller? | 为什么是胖子沃勒 |
[1:15:50] | You could have picked anybody. | 你可以选别人的 |
[1:15:53] | l mean, Duke Ellington or Louis Armstrong or… | 比如艾灵顿公爵 或者是路易斯·阿姆斯特朗… |
[1:15:56] | Fats was a happy man. | 胖子是个快乐的人 |
[1:15:58] | And I thought it would make you happy. | 我以为可以让你快乐 |
[1:16:01] | And it’s true, I lied. | 但事实是我对你撒谎了 |
[1:16:05] | Now I’m going to hell, upstairs. | 现在我要去地狱楼上 |
[1:16:16] | Here we are, we’re the villains, right? | 我们现在成大恶人了 |
[1:16:53] | Hold that. | 等下 |
[1:17:10] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[1:17:12] | We want more movies. | 我们要看电影 |
[1:17:15] | We want more movies! | 我们要看更多的电影 |
[1:17:17] | Come on, baby. | 快出来 伙计 |
[1:17:19] | Mike, wake up, baby. We need to make more movies. | 麦克 快起来 我们要做更多的电影 |
[1:17:22] | -What are you doing? -Look at all these people here. | -你在干什么呢 -快看啊这么多人 |
[1:17:24] | We want more movies, man. | 我们要更多的电影伙计 |
[1:17:26] | We cannot do these movies anymore. It’s illegal. | 我们不能再翻拍电影了 那是违法的 |
[1:17:30] | You can make your own. | 你可以拍自己的电影啊 |
[1:17:31] | -I don’t have ideas for movies, Jerry. -Oh, bullpucky. | -我对电影一点概念都没有 -省省吧 |
[1:17:35] | You have got tons of ideas. Brilliant ideas. | 你有超多的创意 了不起的创意 |
[1:17:39] | l hear them, you mumble them in your sleep. | 我听到的 你晚上说梦话的时候常说 |
[1:17:41] | Mike, we can make any movie we want. | 麦克 我们可以拍任何我们想拍的电影 |
[1:17:44] | We don’t have to make one…they can’t sue us if we’re making new ones. | 不必照着别人的…他们不能靠新电影来告我们 |
[1:17:48] | Make whatever you want. Make Rush Hour 6. whatever. | 想怎么拍就怎么拍 拍《尖峰时刻6》 随便你 |
[1:17:52] | You know what I mean? | 你懂不懂 |
[1:17:54] | Let’s make Scary Town 5000. | 我们拍《恐怖小镇5000》 |
[1:17:57] | We make it up, baby. | 我们自己做主 宝贝 |
[1:17:59] | -You’re the best director I know. -Wait a minute. | -你是我见过最好的导演 -等一下 |
[1:18:01] | -Wait a minute. -And I’m the best actor… | -等一下 -我是我见过的… |
[1:18:02] | -…that I know. -I have an idea. | -…最好的演员 -我有个提议 |
[1:18:04] | And together we’re a team that can’t be stopped! | 我们两人双剑合壁 所向披靡 |
[1:18:07] | Mike. Where did you go? Come back. | 麦克 你去哪儿了 给我回来 |
[1:18:10] | Come on, Mike. | 快点 麦克 |
[1:18:11] | l want Mr. Fletcher to see. | 我要弗莱彻先生也来看看 |
[1:18:14] | Mr. Fletcher. | 弗莱彻先生 |
[1:18:17] | Mr. Fletcher! | 弗莱彻先生 |
[1:18:20] | What do you need me for? | 叫我干嘛 |
[1:18:22] | to hell with them, Mr. Fletcher. | 让那些人见鬼去 弗莱彻先生 |
[1:18:23] | We don’t have to move to the projects if we don’t want, we can stay right here. | 我们要是不想搬就不搬 就待在这里 |
[1:18:26] | How do we do that, exactly? | 这怎么可能 |
[1:18:29] | We’re gonna make a movie, all of us. | 我们 所有人都来拍一部电影 |
[1:18:31] | All of these people came out to support us. | 所有的人都来帮忙 |
[1:18:33] | We’re gonna make a movie together. | 我们一起拍电影 |
[1:18:35] | Like the city that saves itself? | 比如城市自救 |
[1:18:36] | No, no. Check it, check it. | 不 听这个 听我说 |
[1:18:39] | We’re gonna do a movie about Fats Waller’s life. | 我们要拍一部关于胖子沃勒生平的电影 |
[1:18:42] | Your hero, my hero. | 你的偶像 我的偶像 |
[1:18:44] | And we don’t need permission to make movies on our own. | 我们自己拍电影 不需要什么批准 |
[1:18:48] | this is for us to watch. | 就给我们自己人看 |
[1:18:50] | -the whole town is participating. -It’ll be ours. | -整个小镇都参与进来 -是我们自己的电影 |
[1:18:53] | the movie could be called Fats Was Born in Passaic. | 这电影可以叫《胖子沃勒生于帕塞克》 |
[1:18:56] | Everybody knows I was lying. | 大家都知道我撒谎的事了 |
[1:18:59] | -You gonna humiliate me again? -No. No, Mr. Fletcher. | -你还想再羞辱我一遍? -不 不 弗莱彻先生 |
[1:19:03] | No, he’s trying to prove you were right. | 不 他只是想证明你是对的 |
[1:19:05] | Our past belongs to us, we can change it if we want. | 我们自己的历史 我们可以随便改 |
[1:19:09] | Sure. My mom… | 没错 我妈妈… |
[1:19:12] | My mom saw Fats Waller playing… | 我妈妈看到过胖子沃勒弹… |
[1:19:16] | Playing the piano right here in the Passaic theater. | 弹钢琴 就在帕塞克大剧院 |
[1:19:20] | Sure. Anybody wanna say anything about that? | 没错 大家还有什么好提议 |
[1:19:24] | Yes, me. | 我来 |
[1:19:25] | My grandfather used to watch him play Bach every night in the church. | 我祖父以前每晚都在教堂听他演奏巴赫 |
[1:19:29] | -there you go. -My great-uncle saved his life. | -说的对 -我曾叔叔救过他一命 |
[1:19:33] | He took the train to Camden to record in the RCA studios. | 他曾坐火车去卡姆登的RCA工作室录唱片 |
[1:19:37] | He really did take the train to Camden. | 他的确坐过去卡姆登的火车 |
[1:19:40] | that’s right! | 太棒了 |
[1:19:41] | Mike. We only have a week before the demolition. | 麦克 离拆迁只有一周了 |
[1:19:44] | It’s not a problem. that’s okay. | 这不是问题 |
[1:19:45] | We’ll shoot the whole thing in a week. | 我们一周内就能拍好 |
[1:19:47] | And we could take donations to see the movie… | 我们可以利用这电影来筹款… |
[1:19:49] | …and use the money to save the building. | …用那笔钱来保住这幢楼 |
[1:19:51] | -I’ll play Fats. -No, no. You’re not. I’m gonna play Fats. | -我来演胖子 -不 我来演 |
[1:19:54] | We’ll see who plays Fats. | 我们等着瞧吧 |
[1:19:56] | -You’re not gonna play Fats. -We’ll see. there’ll be an audition process. | -你不能演胖子 -等着瞧 到时会有个试镜 |
[1:19:58] | No, there’s not. You’re not gonna play Fats. | 没有 总之你不能演胖子 |
[1:19:59] | -May the best man play Fats. -Okay. | -让最适合的人来演 -好 |
[1:20:01] | Anyway, we should do it. | 不管怎么说 我们拍定了 |
[1:20:04] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[1:20:14] | -test, test, test. -It looks like it’s working. | -试音 试音 -我觉得它开着 |
[1:20:17] | -I can’t tell if it’s working. -I think it’s working… | -我不知道它到底有没有开 -我觉得开了… |
[1:20:18] | -…because this is pressed down. -All right. | -…你看这个按下去了 -好 |
[1:20:20] | -Test. I can ‘t tell. -It’s working. | -试音 我不知道 -开了 |
[1:20:22] | -Yeah, that’s…Okay. -It’s working. | -是的 没问题… -开着 |
[1:20:23] | But it all started right here at 261 Main Street. | 故事是从261大街开始的 |
[1:20:27] | Miss Falewicz, can you tell us some of the true history of Fats Waller? | 费勒薇兹小姐 能和我们说说胖子的生平吗 |
[1:20:32] | Fats was born in Mr. Fletcher’s video store. | 胖子的出生地就是弗莱彻先生的录像带店 |
[1:20:35] | He was the youngest of seven children… | 他在7个孩子里排行老幺… |
[1:20:38] | …and all of them died before they even got to be 5. | …在他们5岁之前 都不幸夭折了 |
[1:20:42] | -Gangsters killed them all. -Yep. | -一些土匪帮他们全杀害了 -是的 |
[1:20:44] | -they came low-riding. -Yup, they just shot them. they were like… | -他们悄悄进屋 -然后杀了所有人 就像… |
[1:20:48] | -they were like ninjas. -Yeah. | -就像日本忍者 -对 |
[1:20:49] | But, boys, there’s nothing fun about it. | 可是 这一点也不有趣 |
[1:20:51] | -they were awful. -It was kind of fun, though… | -简直糟透了 -如果你仔细想想… |
[1:20:53] | …if you think about it. | …还是挺有趣的 |
[1:20:54] | What is the first instrument that Fats learned to play? | 胖子学会的一个乐器是什么 |
[1:20:58] | From what I recall it was the piano. | 我记得是钢琴 |
[1:21:00] | I think it was the harmonium, actually. | 事实上应该是小风琴吧 |
[1:21:02] | Yes, she’s correct. | 对 她说得对 |
[1:21:05] | And he moved on to play one of the biggest instruments in the music business. | 然后他才开始学音乐界里最大的乐器 |
[1:21:10] | And that’s the organ. | 也就是管风琴 |
[1:21:11] | He would spend nights here playing, like, Bach. | 他会花一整晚在这里演奏巴赫 |
[1:21:15] | You know, here at the great organ here. Right here. | 就在这 用最好的管风琴 |
[1:21:19] | You guys, listen. there’s a lot of different ways we can start the movie… | 听着 片头怎么开始有很多法子… |
[1:21:23] | …but I’m just putting my vote in, we start at Fats’ birth. | …不过我认为从胖子出生开始最好 |
[1:21:27] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[1:21:29] | Hey, man. I think we should have the gangsters. You know what I’m saying? | 伙计 从土匪那段开始 你懂我的意思 |
[1:21:32] | -With the… -I like that. | -从… -我觉得不错 |
[1:21:35] | Everybody, listen, listen. Start with the death. | 听我说 从他去世开始 |
[1:21:38] | -But that’s backwards. -No, it’s not backwards at all. | -那就变成倒叙了 -不对 这不是倒叙 |
[1:21:40] | that is like Citizen Kane. You are an original. | 这跟《公民凯恩》一样了 我们要的是原创 |
[1:21:43] | lf you’re going backwards… | 如果你要倒叙的话… |
[1:21:44] | …then do the people talk, like, backwards in the scene? | …那电影里的对话都要倒着讲喽? |
[1:22:03] | Ain ‘t misbehavin ‘ Saving all my lovin ‘ for you | 并非无礼 我将我所有的爱献给你 |
[1:22:12] | You know… I’m fat. Fats is fat. | 我是胖子…胖子沃勒就很胖 |
[1:22:15] | that’s his name. So I thought I could… | 那是他的名字 所以我以为… |
[1:22:17] | You thought wrong. But let’s have a conversation about this. | 你以为错了 我们出去聊聊 |
[1:22:22] | Just a brief conversation. | 就随便聊聊 |
[1:22:24] | He’s not even fat. I don’t even think he looks like him at all. | 他一点也不胖 连像都不像 |
[1:22:27] | -Be quiet. -Go outside. | -别说了 -出去吧 |
[1:22:29] | Somebody’s about to get knocked out. | 总有人要被淘汰 |
[1:22:33] | Kansas City, the train station, the death scene. | 场景 堪萨斯州 火车站 沃勒去世 |
[1:22:36] | Mr. Jack, Mr. Jack. It’s going. | 杰克先生 可以了 |
[1:22:38] | It’s good. It’s good. thank you, Andrea. | 干得好 谢谢 安德里亚 |
[1:22:41] | -What the hell is a “harmoninium” anyway? -Harmonium. | -管飞琴是个什么鬼东西 -是管风琴 |
[1:22:43] | Okay, what is it, just a weird thing that makes harmonies? | 难道就是个能出和音的怪东西? |
[1:22:46] | -It’s fine. -I give up. | -这不赖啊 -我输给你了 |
[1:22:47] | You got the keyboard here already. | 在这儿就有键盘啊 |
[1:22:48] | Fats liked to tickle the piano, right? | 胖子不是喜欢弹钢琴吗 |
[1:22:50] | So my hand touches the black keys, the white keys. | 所以当我手碰到黑白键的时候 |
[1:22:52] | -It’s wrong. -And then we tickle. | -这不对 -我们就开始弹起来 |
[1:22:54] | -tickle, tickle, tickle. -Fats played a piano, not a finger machine. | -弹弹弹 -胖子弹的是钢琴 不是手指机器 |
[1:22:56] | -You gotta put something there with keys. -It’s funny. | -你得放键盘上去 -可是这个比较有趣 |
[1:22:58] | It’s cheating. You’re just lazy. You gotta put something in there. | 这是骗人 你懒死了 你给我放键盘进去 |
[1:23:01] | Doesn’t look very much like the ’20s. | 这看起来是不是很像20年代风格啊 |
[1:23:04] | -It’s clearly a bathtub. -this goes? | -这不就是个浴缸吗 -这行吗 |
[1:23:05] | No, forget it. You know what? Forget it. I got a better idea. | 不 这不行 我有个好主意 |
[1:23:08] | We gotta have a bunch of them anyway. You know what I’m thinking? | 反正我们已经有一堆类似的了 知道我怎么想吗 |
[1:23:10] | -What? -Get me some cardboard. | -什么 -给我搞些纸板来 |
[1:23:16] | Hey, look, this is how you make it look old. | 这个可以让电影看起来旧旧的 |
[1:23:19] | the fan give the impression that it’s a old film. | 这个风扇增加了电影怀旧的味道 |
[1:23:22] | And the string is for the scratches. See? | 这排绳子让它发出咔嚓咔嚓的声音 |
[1:23:24] | this is for the voice-over. | 这个是用来做旁白的 |
[1:23:25] | Miss Falewicz. can you tell us some of the true history…? | 费勒薇兹小姐 能和我们说说胖子的生平吗…? |
[1:23:28] | And also this is for the music. | 这个用来放音乐 |
[1:23:30] | Fats was born in Mr. Fletcher’s video store. | 胖子的出生地就是弗莱彻先生的录像带店 |
[1:23:36] | And push and breathe. | 呼吸 用力 |
[1:23:38] | And make a groaning sound like, “Oh, there’s a baby coming out of me. “ | 用发抖的声音叫 天啊 我的孩子出来了 |
[1:23:42] | Wilson, send the kids. | 威尔逊 把孩子们推过来 |
[1:23:44] | -Some gangsters killed them all. -Yep. | -一些土匪帮他们全杀了 -对 |
[1:23:46] | -They came low-riding. -They were like ninjas. | -他们悄悄的进来 -就像日本忍者 |
[1:23:53] | And I heard that there was glass everywhere. | 我听到到处都是玻璃碎掉的声音 |
[1:23:56] | The gang was like a pizza gang. | 那群家伙简直就像卖批萨的 |
[1:23:58] | And when they killed you. there was always a pizza behind you on the wall. | 当你被打死的时候 背后总会有个批萨挂在墙上 |
[1:24:01] | Fall, fall. Mr. Jack, fall. | 趴下 杰克先生 趴下 |
[1:24:04] | When he was young he used to follow his father around the streets… | 他小时候时常喜欢跟着他父亲上街… |
[1:24:07] | …because his father was a street minister. | …因为他父亲是个街区牧师 |
[1:24:09] | Even if I ascended to heaven, thou art there. | 即使我升天 艺术与你同在 |
[1:24:14] | Clap your hands. | 拍手 |
[1:24:16] | -Does it look good or what? -Yeah. | -看起来不错吧 -是啊 |
[1:24:18] | Continue to jiggle. | 继续动不要停 |
[1:24:20] | -tickle the keys, Mike. -I’m doing it. | -麦克 弹琴 -我在弹 |
[1:24:22] | l can clearly see that you’re not doing it. | 我明明看见你没在弹 |
[1:24:23] | -I barely can see… -I’m clearly doing it. | -我看不到… -我在弹 |
[1:24:26] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 |
[1:24:30] | Wilson, how do you drive a train? | 威尔逊 火车怎么开 |
[1:24:32] | Push up the switches on the generator. | 把发电机的按钮打开 |
[1:24:34] | Okay. I got it. | 我开了 |
[1:24:49] | Alma, you in position? | 阿尔玛 你到位了吗 |
[1:24:50] | We’re just crossing the river now. You see us? | 我们正在过河 你看见没 |
[1:24:53] | Yeah. I can see you. I’m starting the camera. | 我看到了 我开始拍了 |
[1:24:57] | Come on, blow that trombone harder. that is not a piccolo. Mike. | 加油 用力吹长号 那可不是小号 麦克 |
[1:25:01] | You need to act more drunker. Come on, you guys are better than that. | 你要看上去更醉些 你们能做到的 |
[1:25:05] | Action! | 开始 |
[1:25:15] | Let me tell you. rent party was the place to be in the ‘2 0s and ’30s. | 租赁派对是在二三十年代的时候 |
[1:25:18] | Man. they were jumping. | 天啊 他们在跳 |
[1:25:24] | Clear out, clear out. Cops are coming. Cops are coming, come on. | 撤 快撤 条子来了 快撤 |
[1:25:38] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 |
[1:25:39] | Go, go, go. | 快逃 |
[1:25:41] | Aren’t you guys being a bit ambitious here? | 你们这回是不是太过火了 |
[1:25:42] | No. this is what makes the movie. | 不 这样才能拍出电影 |
[1:25:44] | All right, all right. this is getting dangerous. | 好好 可太危险了 |
[1:25:46] | Promise me this is it. | 跟我保证这是最后一次 |
[1:25:48] | We promise, Mr. Fletcher. | 我们保证 弗莱彻先生 |
[1:25:50] | Okay, go, go. | 好 快走 |
[1:25:55] | Not the big one, not the big one. | 别砸大的 别砸大的 |
[1:25:57] | -What’s it matter? -Do the little one, okay? | -砸大的怎么了 -选小的吧 |
[1:26:00] | -No, no, no. It says use other door. -Jeez. | -不 上面写此门不通 -天啊 |
[1:26:03] | -Okay, fine, just shield your… -Just let the car go by. | -好 罩上你的帽子… -等那车开走 |
[1:26:16] | -What is this? What the crap? -God dang it. | -什么乱七八糟的 -见鬼 |
[1:26:18] | l told you I wanted to break the big glass. | 我就说要砸大的那个 |
[1:26:29] | Why? It’s like a hall of mirrors. | 靠 就像四面都是镜子 |
[1:26:31] | -What the crap, what is this? -that’s it. I’m going home. | -见鬼 这是什么 -够了 我回去了 |
[1:26:38] | Come on, let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[1:26:40] | -Be careful. It’s over there. -Shut up. | -小心 就在哪里 -闭嘴 |
[1:26:46] | -You got it? -Yep. | -搞定了没 -恩 |
[1:26:47] | You got it? | 可以了? |
[1:26:52] | What…? | 怎么…? |
[1:26:54] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[1:26:56] | Mike, what are you doing? | 麦克 你在这干嘛 |
[1:26:57] | Nothing. We were leaving, don’t hurt us. | 没什么 我们这就走 别伤害我们 |
[1:26:59] | Of course I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我怎么会伤害你们呢 |
[1:27:01] | Why do you got that knife then? | 那你干嘛拿把刀 |
[1:27:02] | -I thought you were robbers, man. -Jerry, help me. | -我以为你们是强盗 -杰瑞 帮我 |
[1:27:05] | Okay, hold on. Hold on, hold on. | 好 抓紧 |
[1:27:07] | Release. | 放 |
[1:27:12] | Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:27:16] | Are you…? Are you sleeping here? | 你…你是不是睡这儿 |
[1:27:19] | l n the hardcore-porn room? | 在A片专区 |
[1:27:21] | temporarily, yes, I am sleeping here, okay? | 目前为止 是的 我现在睡这 |
[1:27:24] | l don’t want anybody to know this, all right, please? | 我不想让别人知道 |
[1:27:26] | Fellas, I tell you what. | 伙计们 听我说 |
[1:27:28] | l’ll fix the windows, you keep that quiet. | 我会修好窗户 你们就当什么也不知道 |
[1:27:31] | -Okay. -Please. | -好的 -拜托了 |
[1:27:33] | We just gonna go. | 那我们走了 |
[1:27:34] | Okay, let’s go. Stealth. | 好 快 轻点 |
[1:27:46] | -Don’t get involved. Don’t get involved. -Is that it? | -别掺和进来 -可以了吗 |
[1:27:51] | l tried to hold them back as best I could. Guys, we can’t… | 我已经尽力不让他们进去了 伙计们 我们不能… |
[1:27:53] | -We got a job to do. -I know you do. | -我们还有活儿要干 -这我知道 |
[1:27:54] | -It’s on. It’s on. -All right. | -亮了 亮了 -好了 |
[1:27:57] | Come on in. Everybody, don’t forget to put money in the can. | 快点 大伙 别忘了把钱放进罐头里 |
[1:28:00] | We’re trying to raise money. | 我们正设法筹钱呢 |
[1:28:02] | Every dollar helps. | 你的每一分钱都意义重大 |
[1:28:03] | You know, if you got a 20, that’s gonna help even more. that’s more valuable. | 要是给个20元 那就更有用 更有价值了 |
[1:28:06] | thank you. thank you for coming. | 多谢 多谢光临 |
[1:28:08] | Hey there. Yes, sir. thank you. | 你好 先生 谢谢 |
[1:28:10] | Make sure you have a donation for church. | 记得捐点给教堂 |
[1:28:12] | l will do. All right then. thank you, sir. the check will be fine. | 我会的 谢谢先生 支票也可以 |
[1:28:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:28:16] | Can you put the tv a little bit higher? | 能不能把电视放高点 |
[1:28:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:28:22] | this is exciting. Oh, a 20. | 太激动了 给 20元 |
[1:28:24] | It’s gonna work, right? | 这行的通 对吗 |
[1:28:26] | Well, I took the offer. | 其实我同意了 |
[1:28:28] | lt looks like we’re gonna be moving to the projects. | 看来我们不得不搬走了 |
[1:28:30] | the money we collect tonight is not gonna be enough to even start the work. | 今晚赚的钱连开工都不够 |
[1:28:34] | So, what we gonna do is watch the movie. And then we go. | 所以我们就好好享受电影 然后离开这 |
[1:28:39] | -Come on. All right? -She can’t see the tv. | -进来吧 -她看不到电视 |
[1:28:40] | -Can you see it now? -Yeah. | -现在可以了吗 -行了 |
[1:28:42] | -Hey, where’s Mike? -Okay. | -麦克去哪了 -好了 |
[1:28:44] | Have a little faith, you guys, he’s gonna be here. | 相信他 他会来的 |
[1:28:47] | lf you can just remain patient, and don’t forget to put money in the can. | 请你再多多忍耐 别忘了往罐头里扔点钱 |
[1:28:51] | -Mike. Mike. Mike! -Everybody stay cool. | -麦克 麦克 麦克! -大家安静 |
[1:28:55] | Mike. Mike. Mike! | 麦克 麦克 麦克 |
[1:29:09] | Who would expect a simple influenza virus would get him in his bed? | 谁能想到小小的流感能把他击倒在床呢 |
[1:29:13] | Mike. Mike, stop shooting now. | 麦克 别拍了 |
[1:29:16] | -What are you doing? -I’m just getting the end shot. | -你在干嘛呢 -我在拍最后那段 |
[1:29:19] | -I have to get the end titles. -It doesn’t have to be perfect. | -我一定要拍到结尾 -我们没必要十全十美 |
[1:29:22] | Yeah, I know what time it is. I’ve been looking…I’ve been here all day. | 我知道现在已经不早了 我一直都在这儿等… |
[1:29:26] | Yeah. No, we…l didn’t start the job. | 不 我…我们还没开工 |
[1:29:29] | l can’t demolish a building with a hundred people in it, that’s why. | 我不能在里面还有几百个人时 把楼给拆了啊 |
[1:29:34] | Right, good idea. | 好 就这样 |
[1:29:36] | He’s coming down. | 他来了 |
[1:29:39] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[1:29:43] | -Mike’s here. -Hey, look who’s here. | -麦克来了 -看谁来了 |
[1:29:49] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[1:29:54] | No one could see it, so I had to put it up on a higher thing. | 大家都看不到 所以我就把它放高了点 |
[1:29:57] | -You messed up the tv, man. -I messed up the tv. | -你把电视砸坏了 -是我把电视砸坏了 |
[1:29:59] | So how we gonna watch it? | 现在我们怎么办 |
[1:30:04] | Yo, Fletcher. What the hell’s going on here? | 弗莱彻 这儿出什么事了 |
[1:30:08] | Well, right now, we need you, baby. We need you. | 来的正是时候 宝贝 我们需要你 |
[1:30:12] | -Right here, right here. -What is that? | -看这看这 -这是什么 |
[1:30:14] | -Is this what you’ve been looking for? -It’s a projector? | -你们是不是要这个 -投影仪? |
[1:30:17] | -Where shall I put the monster? -Right here, right here. | -我该把这个大家伙放哪儿呢 -放这儿 |
[1:30:20] | Put this right here. this is the finest machinery… | 就放这儿 这台机器可以说 |
[1:30:22] | -…made for mankind. -Oh, my God. | -…是对人类最大的恩赐 -老天 |
[1:30:24] | -I saved the day. -Yeah. | -我拯救了你们啊 -没错 |
[1:30:26] | -Okay. that’s good. -It’s dangerous in here. | -很好 -放这儿有点悬 |
[1:30:28] | to tell you the truth, I don’t think people could have seen the little tv… | 说实话 坐后面的人可能… |
[1:30:31] | …from the back anyway. It would’ve been… | …看不清楚这个小屏幕上的图片… |
[1:30:33] | l think everybody should turn around and watch… | 我觉得大家应该转个身… |
[1:30:34] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Everyone, turn your seats around. | 没错 大伙 把椅子转个身 |
[1:30:37] | We’re gonna watch the movie up on the wall now. | 我们要在墙上看电影啦 |
[1:30:39] | -Yes, we are. -And it’s much better. | -是的 -这比刚才棒多了 |
[1:30:41] | It’s actually…It’s a blessing in disguise. | 这可真是我们的福音 |
[1:30:43] | Because the tv… We were gonna watch it on a tv this big. | 因为我们在电视上看到的就这么点 |
[1:30:45] | You ain’t gonna see an image brighter than this. | 而且这里面的画面更亮 |
[1:30:46] | You will never see an image sharper than this. | 更加清晰 |
[1:30:48] | Now, that’s a premiere. Make it as big as you can. | 这就是首映礼啊 尽可能铺大 |
[1:30:52] | Make it as…Yeah. Stretch it from there all the way to there. | 两边尽可能的拉大 |
[1:30:56] | Anything you need… | 您还有什么吩咐… |
[1:30:58] | Just keep your hands off this. this is fine machinery. | 只要你远离它 它现在可是完好无损 |
[1:31:00] | -I will. I promise. -We did it! | -我保证我会的 -我们成功了! |
[1:31:06] | All right, let’s get it going. Let’s get this show on the road. | 好了 我们开始放了 正式上映 |
[1:31:08] | that’s what we waiting for. | 我们终于等到了 |
[1:31:31] | Well. it all began right here. on this spot. | 就在从这儿 这条街 |
[1:31:35] | It was a different neighborhood then. but look here… | 虽然已经物是人非 但请看这里… |
[1:31:36] | …he was born in 2 6 1 Main Street. | …他就在261大街出生 |
[1:31:39] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩儿 |
[1:31:46] | Here’s our part. Here’s our part. | 到我们了 |
[1:31:47] | Yeah, man | 太棒了 |
[1:32:14] | Yes. in the Century Theater. right here in Passaic. | 是的 就在帕塞克的世纪大戏院 |
[1:32:17] | Mr. Fletcher? What’s going on? | 弗莱彻先生 怎么回事 |
[1:32:19] | Oh, hi, Mr. Baker. | 贝克先生 |
[1:32:23] | -Let’s step outside. -Wait, hold on a second, Mr. Fletcher. | -我们出去说 -等一下 弗莱彻先生 |
[1:32:26] | I’m sorry, but time is up. We agreed on this. | 很抱歉 时间到了 我们说好的 |
[1:32:28] | Now, you must evacuate the building so we can start. | 你必须疏散人群 我们才好开工 |
[1:32:30] | Okay. Mr. Baker, you’re right. | 我知道了 贝克先生 |
[1:32:34] | We should’ve evacuated an hour ago. | 我们在一小时之前就该走了 |
[1:32:36] | But, please, let us watch our film. Okay? | 不过求你了 让我们看完电影好吗 |
[1:32:40] | And if you give me just one hour, I promise there won’t be a riot. | 要是你再多给我们一小时 我保证一切都井然有序 |
[1:32:44] | An empty building, and you can pull it down. | 人群全部撤离 你就可以开工了 |
[1:32:47] | It’s all yours. | 全听你的了 |
[1:32:50] | -Please. -You have one hour. | -求你了 -就一小时 |
[1:32:54] | One hour. | 一小时 |
[1:32:59] | Fats’ life was on a train. | 胖子的人生是在火车上度过的 |
[1:33:03] | He had given up flying. | 他早就放弃了飞机 |
[1:33:05] | He was tired of being refused entrance to the plane because of his color. | 他受够了因为肤色而被拒绝登机 |
[1:33:11] | Once. however. segregation saved his life. | 但是 有一次 种族隔离反而救了他的命 |
[1:33:15] | The plane he had been rejected from crashed in Kansas City. | 一架拒绝他的飞机在堪萨斯州坠毁 |
[1:33:53] | Fats. are you okay? | 胖子 你没事吧 |
[1:33:56] | Fats. you okay? | 胖子 没事吧 |
[1:33:58] | Oh. my God. you’re…Fats. wake up. | 上帝啊 胖子…醒醒 |
[1:34:00] | Fats. | 胖子 |
[1:34:03] | Is there a doctor on the train? | 火车上有医生吗 |
[1:34:06] | Help! Help! Help! Is there a doctor on the train? | 救命火车上有没有医生? |
[1:34:11] | We need a doctor! | 我们急需一名医生! |
[1:34:13] | He ‘s my friend! | 他是我的朋友 |
[1:34:15] | Anybody? This train ‘s not leaving until we get a doctor! | 有人吗 找不到医生这火车就不准开 |
[1:37:29] | Are you good? Is that good? | 没事吧 |
[1:37:32] | this Chinese bamboo ain’t strong. I can’t believe you got me out here. | 这些中国竹子太脆弱了 真不敢相信你会害我成这样 |
[1:37:36] | Forget about the bamboo, we gotta go solve a crime. | 别提那些竹子了 我们要想办法阻止罪行发生 |