英文名称:Beneath the Planet of the Apes
年代:1970
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Beware the beastman, | 谨防野兽般的人类 |
[00:20] | for he is the Devil’s pawn. | 他们是魔鬼的门徒 |
[00:23] | Alone among God’s primates, | 撒旦的帮凶 |
[00:25] | he kills for sport or lust or greed. | 他们杀戮成性 淫邪贪婪 |
[00:30] | Yea, he will murder his brother | 是的 他们甚至杀害自己的兄弟 |
[00:32] | to possess his brother’s land. | 去占有兄弟的土地 |
[00:35] | Let him not breedin great numbers, | 不能让他们任意繁殖 |
[00:38] | for he will make a desert of his home and yours. | 因为他们会抢占你的家园 |
[00:42] | Shun him, | 隔离他们 |
[00:44] | for he is the harbinger of death. | 他们就是死亡的使者 |
[00:55] | Nova. | 诺娃 |
[01:05] | Where will you go? | 你要去什么地方? |
[01:07] | Follow the shoreline. | 沿着海岸线走 |
[01:13] | Don’t try to follow us. | 别想跟踪 |
[01:15] | I’m pretty handy with this. | 我的枪法还不错 |
[01:18] | Of that, I’m sure. All my life I’ve awaited your coming | 这点我很确定 我一辈子都在等待你 |
[01:21] | and dreaded it. | 而且怕你像死神一样 |
[01:23] | You’re afraid and you hate me. Why? | 你又怕又恨 为什么? |
[01:27] | The Forbidden Zone was once a paradise. | 禁区原本是天堂 |
[01:30] | Your greed made a desert of it ages ago. | 你们的贪婪却让它在很久以前变成了沙漠 |
[01:34] | That doesn’t tell me why. | 你还没有回答我 |
[01:36] | A planet where apes evolved from men? | 这个星球上的人怎么会进化成猿猴? |
[01:40] | There’s got to be an answer. | 一定有个愿因 |
[01:43] | Don’t look for it, Taylor. | 不要期待答案 泰勒 |
[01:45] | You may not like what you find. | 你一定不会喜欢你所找到的东西 |
[01:55] | Zira, Cornelius, untie me. | 吉拉 科尼利厄斯 松开我 |
[02:19] | What will he find out there, Doctor? | 他会在那边发现什么 博士? |
[02:23] | His destiny. | 他的命运 |
[03:34] | Damn you all to hell! | 你们都应该下地狱 |
[05:59] | No, Skipper. It’s me. | 不 船长 是我 |
[06:01] | J ust me. | 是我 |
[06:11] | Brent… | 布兰特… |
[06:13] | did you contact Earth? | 你联络地球了吗? |
[06:15] | I tried to, sir. Not a crackle. | 我试了 长官 没有信号 |
[06:18] | Skipper… | 船长… |
[06:20] | I took an Earth time reading | 我查对了一下地球时间 |
[06:23] | just before reentry. | 在再入之前 |
[06:25] | What did you get? | 什么结果? |
[06:28] | 3955. | 3955年 |
[06:30] | 3955? | 3955年? |
[06:36] | A.D. | 公元 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:885个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:155个,六级词汇:89个,GRE词汇:98个,托福词汇:132个,考研词汇:174个,专四词汇:140个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:303个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:37] | Almighty God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:40] | Well, we were following Taylor’s trajectory. | 我们跟随着泰勒的轨迹 |
[06:42] | So whatever happened to us | 所以 发生在我们身上的事情 |
[06:44] | must have happened to him. | 一定也在他们身上发生过 |
[06:48] | What about us? | 我们? |
[06:50] | Where… where are we? | 什么地方 我们在什么地方? |
[06:53] | In my opinion, Skipper, | 我的意见是 船长 |
[06:56] | we passed through a Haslein Curve, | 我们穿越了 海瑟琳 曲线 |
[06:59] | a bend in time. | 超越了时间 |
[07:01] | I don’t know what planet we’re on, | 我不知道我们现在在什么星球上 |
[07:05] | but we’re both here, | 但我们都在这里 |
[07:07] | we’re breathing, we’re conscious, | 我们呼吸 我们有意识 |
[07:09] | we got plenty ofoxygen and water. | 我们有大量的食物和水 |
[07:16] | We’re going to be all right, Skipper. | 我们很安全 船长 |
[07:20] | As soon as you feel better, | 只要你感觉好一点了 |
[07:22] | we’ll..we’ll run a navigational lesson. | 我们 我们就要四处看看 |
[07:31] | God, if I could only see the sun. | 上帝呀 如果我看见太阳了 |
[07:35] | It’s up there all right. | 它在上面 |
[07:39] | You can feel it. | 你能感觉到 |
[07:41] | Yes… | 是… |
[07:43] | but which sun? | 哪一个太阳? |
[07:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:47] | I don’t know. Our computer’s shot. | 我不知道 我们的电脑死机了 |
[07:49] | We’re lucky to be alive. | 我们很幸运还活着 |
[07:51] | Lucky? | 幸运? |
[07:53] | No. | 不 |
[07:55] | If it’s 3955 A.D…. | 如果现在是3955年… |
[07:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[08:01] | My wife… | 我妻子… |
[08:05] | my two daughters… | 我的两个小女儿… |
[08:10] | dead. | 已经过世了 |
[08:14] | Everyone I ever knew. | 甚至我认识的每个人都过世了 |
[08:20] | Everyone. | 每一个 |
[10:34] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[10:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[10:43] | I..Don’t be afraid. | 是我 不要害怕 |
[10:45] | I just… | 我只是… |
[10:46] | Just tell me where I am. | 只要告诉我在什么地方 |
[10:49] | Can you understand me? | 你听得懂吗? |
[10:54] | My name’s Brent. | 我的名字是布兰特 |
[10:58] | Brent. | 布兰特 |
[11:01] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[11:04] | I just want to know where I am. | 我只是想知道这是什么地方 |
[11:10] | Where are you from? | 你从什么地方来的? |
[11:14] | I mean, your people, where are they? How do l.. | 我的意思是 你们的人 他们在什么地方? 我该 |
[11:17] | How do I get to them? Which way? | 我怎样才能找到他们? 走哪条路? |
[11:24] | Can you… Can you talk? | 你能… 你能交谈吗? |
[11:29] | Right, right, so you can’t talk. | 好好 你不会说话 |
[11:45] | Taylor! | 泰勒! |
[11:49] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[11:52] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[11:54] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[11:56] | Nova. | 诺娃 |
[12:00] | Nova. | 诺娃 |
[12:03] | Nova. | 诺娃 |
[12:05] | Come on. | 来 |
[12:07] | That’s the idea. | 就是这个主意 |
[12:10] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[12:12] | Nova. | 诺娃 |
[12:13] | Here. | 这儿 |
[12:18] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[12:21] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[12:22] | OK, here’s the prize. | 好 这是奖品 |
[12:24] | Go to the head of the class. | 挂在脖子上 |
[12:28] | Why don’t we settle down and found a colony? | 为什么我们不定居下面 再建立自己的领地? |
[12:32] | The kids will learn to talk. | 小孩将学会讲话 |
[12:35] | Sure they will. | 是 他们会的 |
[12:38] | Now, where in hell do we go from here? | 现在 我们走那边? |
[12:43] | We might make it yet. | 我们可能会这样做 |
[13:02] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[13:03] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[13:04] | Just tell me what happened to him. | 告诉我他出了什么事 |
[13:08] | Is he hurt? ls he alive? | 他伤了? 还活着吗? |
[13:12] | Where is he? | 他在什么地方? |
[14:21] | It wasn’t here. | 不在这儿 |
[14:23] | A minute ago, that wasn’t here. | 一分钟前 它不在这里 |
[14:26] | I’m not the only one. | 我不是唯一看见的人 |
[14:29] | She sees it, too. | 她也看见了 |
[14:37] | Listen. | 听 |
[14:38] | Listen now. | 听着 |
[14:40] | If you lose me… | 如果你走丢了… |
[14:44] | If you lose me… | 如果你丢了… |
[14:47] | me, | 我 |
[14:49] | try to find Zira. | 去找 吉拉 |
[14:51] | Remember? | 记住? |
[14:52] | Zira. Go find Zira. | 吉拉 去找吉拉 |
[14:58] | Zira. | 吉拉 |
[15:28] | This tag, | 这个东西 |
[15:30] | did he give it to you? | 是他给你的吗? |
[15:32] | Where did you get this? | 那你从什么地方找到这个的 |
[15:39] | Look, is there… is there someone… | 想想 如果有人 … 如果有人… |
[15:43] | some other… someone who can talk? | 一些别的人… 一个能说话的人? |
[15:47] | Look. | 看 |
[15:49] | You… | 你… |
[15:51] | take me… | 带上我 |
[15:53] | to Taylor. | 去找泰勒 |
[15:57] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[16:03] | Taylor now. | 现在就去找他 |
[16:05] | Which way? | 哪条路? |
[17:36] | My God, it’s… | 我的上帝 这… |
[17:39] | It’s a city ofapes. | 这是个人猿之城 |
[17:45] | I’ll tell you one thing every good soldier knows. | 我要告诉你们 每个士兵都应该知道的事情 |
[17:49] | The only thing that counts in the end is power. | 胜者为王 勇者无敌 |
[17:54] | Naked, merciless force! | 用残忍的力量击败敌人! |
[18:05] | Members of the Citizens’ Council, | 理事会成员 |
[18:08] | I am a simple soldier, | 我是一个简单的士兵 |
[18:11] | and as a soldier, I see things simply. | 作为一个士兵 我看问题很简单 |
[18:14] | I don’t say all humans are evil | 我不认为每个人类都是魔鬼 |
[18:18] | simply because their skin is white. | 并不是因为他们的皮肤是白的 |
[18:21] | No. | 不 |
[18:22] | But our great Lawgiver tells us | 但我们伟大的先驱告诉我们 |
[18:26] | that never will the human have the ape’s divine faculty | 人类永远也不可能有人猿那样的神圣力量 |
[18:30] | for being able to distinguish | 去分辨 |
[18:32] | between evil and good. | 邪恶和善良 |
[18:36] | The only good human is a dead human! | 只有死去的人类才是老老实实的人! |
[18:47] | It’s a bloody nightmare. | 血腥的恶梦 |
[18:57] | But those fortunate enough | 那些没有被我们杀死的人足够幸运了 |
[18:59] | to remain alive | 他们还可以苟延残喘 |
[19:01] | will have the privilege | 我们的俘虏们 |
[19:03] | of being used by our Minister ofScience, | 将被我们的科学大臣拿去做试验 |
[19:07] | the good Dr. Zaius. | 这就是我们慷慨的赞斯博士 |
[19:23] | Zira, stop. You’re in danger. | 吉拉 停下来 你这样做很危险 |
[19:25] | So is the future of science, | 我就是要这样 |
[19:28] | with him fomenting a senseless military adventure. | 刚才那个家伙在煽动军事冒险 |
[19:32] | The Forbidden Zone has been closed for centuries, | 禁区已经封锁一个世纪了 |
[19:36] | and rightly so. | 这是正确的 |
[19:38] | However, we now have evidence | 不过 我们现在有证据 |
[19:41] | that that vast barren area is inhabited. | 那片广阔的荒芜地区有一些人类在居住 |
[19:44] | By what or by whom we don’t know, | 为什么 是谁 我们不知道 |
[19:48] | but if they live, and live they do, | 如果他们在那儿生活 他们靠什么过活 |
[19:52] | then they must eat. | 他们必须吃东西 |
[19:54] | Now we must replenish the lands | 现在我们必须扩充疆土 |
[19:57] | that were ravaged by the humans | 夺回被人类践踏过的土地 |
[20:00] | with new improved feeding grounds, | 那肥沃的土地 |
[20:02] | and these grounds we can obtain | 我们可以获得这些土地 |
[20:05] | in the once Forbidden Zone. | 占领禁区里的土地 |
[20:07] | It is our holy duty to enter it, | 我们的天职就是去发掘这片土地 |
[20:11] | to put the marks | 将它纳入我们的版图 |
[20:13] | of our guns, wheels, and flags upon it! | 我们的枪 车轮 旗帜 都应该覆盖在那片土地上 |
[20:24] | To expand the boundaries | 去扩展我们的边界 |
[20:26] | ofour ineluctable power. | 用我们日益强大的力量 |
[20:31] | And to invade. | 去侵略 |
[20:33] | Invade! | 侵略! |
[20:36] | Invade! | 侵略! |
[20:37] | Invade! | 侵略! |
[20:58] | As your husband, please, I beg you to stand. | 作为你的丈夫 请 我请你站起来 |
[20:59] | Only for my principles. | 我有我的原则 |
[21:01] | All right, | 好的 |
[21:03] | foryour principles and mine. | 为了你我免受牢狱之灾 |
[21:05] | Only please stand! | 站起来! |
[21:15] | I got to get out. I got to get back up there. | 我必须出去 我必须回去 |
[21:18] | I don’t know how or what with, | 我不知道要怎么做 |
[21:21] | but I’m not staying here. | 但我不想留在这里 |
[22:53] | General, I only pray | 将军 我很担心 |
[22:55] | you know what you’re doing. | 你知道你计划去做什么 |
[22:58] | How can you have any doubt? | 你怎么能怀疑我的计划? |
[23:01] | You’re aware of reports we’ve been receiving | 你知道我们曾接到报告 |
[23:04] | ofstrange manifestations | 有人类 |
[23:06] | in the Forbidden Zone, | 在禁区里活动 |
[23:08] | manifestations which you, if I might add, | 这是对我们禁区的冒犯 |
[23:11] | as Minister ofScience, | 作为科学大臣 |
[23:13] | have been unable to fathom. | 你不能解释他们为什么在那个地方 |
[23:16] | 12… 12 of my finest scouts | 12… 12个我的探子 |
[23:19] | just disappeared, | 失踪了 |
[23:21] | vanished into thin air. | 消失在空气里 |
[23:23] | 11 11 . | |
[23:24] | Huh? | 啊? |
[23:27] | Very well, 11 … | 很好 11 … |
[23:29] | 11 11 . | |
[23:31] | And the 12th returned with incredible stories | 这第12个回来的人 带回一个离奇的故事 |
[23:35] | of huge walls of fire, | 关于一面巨大的火墙 |
[23:37] | strange violent earthquakes, | 和匪夷所思的强烈地震 |
[23:39] | his..his mind gone, shattered no doubt | 他 他的脑袋坏了 一定是晕了头 |
[23:43] | by some unsimian torture. | 被人类拷打成这样了 |
[23:45] | Well, General, | 是的 将军 |
[23:47] | I still think you’re being hasty. | 我还是认为您有点草率 |
[23:50] | No, Doctor. Decisive. | 不 博士 我已经 拿定主意了 |
[23:53] | Now we invade or we starve. | 现在 我们要么侵略 要么饿死 |
[23:55] | It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[23:56] | And as dangerous. | 这太冒险了 |
[23:58] | What is more dangerous than famine, Doctor? | 还有什么比饥荒更危险的? |
[24:02] | The unknown. | 无 知 |
[24:28] | If I had any proper sense | 如果我像你那样优柔寡断 |
[24:30] | of scientific purpose, Cornelius, | 我的 科尼利厄斯 |
[24:32] | I shouldn’t be cutting up | 我就不会 |
[24:33] | the healthy heads of humans. | 去研究人类的头脑 |
[24:35] | I should be dissecting | 我会去研究 |
[24:37] | the diseased brains of gorillas | 那些疯狂的猿猴 |
[24:38] | to find out what went wrong. | 找出他们那些地方出了问题 |
[24:39] | And how would you put it right? | 你这么知道我们的研究方向错了? |
[24:42] | I’ve wet-nursed their babies | 我们兢兢业业 |
[24:44] | on the milk of chimpanzees and the milk of kindness. | 刻苦钻研 |
[24:48] | At least our child, when it’s born, | 到头来 待遇还不如那些当兵的 |
[24:50] | won’t be breast-fed on bile. | 真是伤心 |
[24:53] | You know, my dear, | 你知道 亲爱的 |
[24:55] | the trouble with us intellectuals | 我们知识分子 |
[24:57] | is we that have responsibilities and no power. | 最大的缺陷就是 我们有责任心 但我们不够强壮 |
[25:00] | I think I’ll make chocolate icing. | 我想做一些巧克力派 |
[25:02] | Do you like chocolate? | 你喜欢巧克力派吗? |
[25:05] | What, dear? | 什么 亲爱的? |
[25:06] | No, you don’t. But I do. | 噢 你当然不喜欢 但我还是要做 |
[25:09] | Ifwe had that power here in our hands, | 如果我们有强大的力量 看看我们的手 |
[25:12] | we’d be worse than them. | 我们会比他们更差劲 |
[25:14] | I don’t agree. | 我不同意 |
[25:16] | Gorillas are cruel because they’re stupid.. | 那些兵猿之所以残忍是因为他们太愚蠢 |
[25:18] | all bone and no brains. | 有肌肉没有大脑 |
[25:20] | Zira, my dear, | 吉拉 亲爱的 |
[25:21] | I wish you would not talk like that. | 我希望你不要那样说话 |
[25:24] | Somebody is liable to hearyou. | 小心隔墙有耳 |
[25:30] | Nova! | 诺娃! |
[25:32] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么跑这儿来了? |
[25:37] | Taylor? | 泰勒? |
[25:39] | No, not Taylor. My name’s Brent. | 我不是泰勒 我的名字是 布兰特 |
[25:43] | You talked! | 你也会说话! |
[25:45] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[25:47] | In a whole lifetime | 我们用一辈子时间 |
[25:49] | devoted to the scientific study of humans, | 去研究人类 |
[25:52] | I’ve only found one other like you who could talk. | 我只见过一个会说话的人类 |
[25:55] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[25:56] | Is he alive? | 他还活着? |
[25:58] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他? |
[25:59] | Where? Where? Tell us. | 他在什么地方 告诉我们 |
[26:01] | Where? Where? | 什么地方? |
[26:02] | I don’t know where. | 我也不知道哪里 |
[26:03] | I’m trying to find him. | 我也想找到他 |
[26:05] | The longer I stay, the less I care. | 这么久以来 我们一直在找他 |
[26:07] | Oh, now, we loved Taylor. | 噢 我们也喜欢这个家伙 |
[26:09] | He was a fine, a unique specimen. | 他是个与众不同的人类 |
[26:12] | Why, if it had not been for Zira here, | 如果不是有吉拉在这里 |
[26:14] | he..he would still be here, | 他不会逃出军猿的手心 |
[26:15] | a stuffed specimen | 他回变成标本 |
[26:17] | in the great hall of the Zaius Museum, | 立在博物馆的大厅里 |
[26:19] | with his two friends. | 就像他的两个朋友那样 |
[26:22] | With his two friends? | 他的两个朋友? |
[26:25] | Well, I don’t plan to stay around here | 我们不能就这样站在这里 |
[26:27] | quite that long. | 说这么久的话 |
[26:29] | Look, can you get me some food, some..some water, | 瞧 你能给我一些食物 水 |
[26:32] | a map..a map, | 和地图吗? |
[26:34] | so at least I’ll have some idea where I’m heading? | 这样我就可以和你们谈谈我的想法 |
[26:35] | You’ll want that taken care of, too. | 我去找吃的 |
[26:37] | I’ll get the map. | 我去找地图 |
[26:47] | Now, | 现在 |
[26:48] | if you will look up here, | 如果你看看这里 |
[26:50] | ah, yes, towards the north. | 对 看北边 |
[26:51] | This was the last place that we saw Taylor. | 这就是我们最后见道泰勒的地方 |
[26:56] | What is that damn stuff? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[26:58] | You wouldn’t know if I told you. | 就算我告诉你 你也不知道是什么东西 |
[26:59] | J ust relax. | 放松 |
[27:01] | Among other things, I’m a trained vet. | 以前我曾经做过兽医 |
[27:02] | Oh, great. Go on, go on. | 噢 那样也好 我们继续 |
[27:04] | Taylor was riding with Nova here, | 泰勒 和 诺娃 在这里 |
[27:06] | between the lake and the sea. | 在湖和海洋之间 |
[27:08] | Yes, they were heading | 他们深入了那个地方 |
[27:10] | deep into the territory we call.. | 那个被我们称为… |
[27:12] | Yes, I know. The Forbidden Zone. | 我知道 禁区 |
[27:14] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[27:16] | Hmm? Your glorious leader back there. | 哈哈 就是那个在广场上口若悬河的家伙 |
[27:22] | Quick! | 快! |
[27:33] | Cornelius, open the door. | 科尼利厄斯 会开门 |
[27:35] | Put the things away. | 快把东西拿开 |
[27:36] | Open it! | 好了 开门! |
[27:44] | Dr. Zaius, how nice. | 赞斯博士 气色不错啊 |
[27:46] | We werejust about | 我们刚才在 |
[27:47] | to have something to eat. | 找东西吃 |
[27:49] | Not until I talk some sense | 我必须对你那顽固不化的妻子 |
[27:51] | into your headstrong wife. | 说一些事情 |
[27:52] | Where is she? | 她呢? |
[27:54] | Good day, Dr. Zaius. | 你好 赞斯博士 |
[27:55] | Has there been an accident? | 这里出事了吗? |
[27:58] | Cornelius hit me | 科尼利厄斯打我 |
[28:00] | for my bad behavior at the meeting. | 因为我在广场上不听他的话 |
[28:01] | I don’t blame him. | 我不认为他有错 |
[28:03] | I don’t resent it, | 我不是埋怨他 |
[28:05] | but his nails need clipping. | 但 他要修剪一下他的指甲了 |
[28:08] | Enough of this nonsense. | 不要扯蛋了 |
[28:10] | Are you so blind, you two psychologists | 你是个瞎子吗? |
[28:12] | that you’re unaware | 你还没有察觉到 |
[28:13] | that we’re on the verge ofa grave crisis? | 我们正处在危险的边缘? |
[28:16] | You heard Ursus’ speech. | 你也听到犹萨斯的演说了 |
[28:17] | Militaristic tripe. | 军国主义的煽动演说 |
[28:19] | Zira! | 吉拉! |
[28:21] | Perhaps. But now he has the incident he requires | 也许吧 但他现在 |
[28:24] | to go on a rampage ofconquest. | 很可能去发动一场战争 |
[28:26] | But that is appalling! | 真是骇人听闻! |
[28:27] | To remain silent | 难道我们要保持缄默 |
[28:29] | while this bully Ursus is permitted to.. | 眼睁睁的看着他们 |
[28:31] | to destroy everything in his path | 毁掉阻碍他们的一切生命和物品? |
[28:33] | is no longer possible. | 这不可能 |
[28:34] | As Minister of science, | 作为科学大臣 |
[28:36] | it’s my duty to find out | 我有责任 |
[28:37] | whether some other form of life exists. | 去找出有没有其他的物种存在于这个星球上 |
[28:40] | Where are you going? | 你去什么地方? |
[28:41] | Into the Forbidden Zone with Ursus. | 和犹萨斯一起去禁区 |
[28:44] | Another manhunt, Doctor? | 又是一次搜捕 对吗?博士 |
[28:46] | Someone or some thing | 找某些人或者某些东西 |
[28:48] | has outwitted the intelligence | 他们对我们 |
[28:49] | of the gorillas. | 形成了威胁 |
[28:51] | – That shouldn’t be difficult. – Shh, Zira. | – 那样又怎样呢 – 住嘴 吉拉 |
[28:53] | We apes have learned to live in innocence. | 我们猿猴是最优等地物种 |
[28:56] | Let no one, | 不能让任何人类 |
[28:57] | be it man or some other creature, | 或者任何东西 |
[29:00] | dare to contaminate that innocence. | 来威胁到我们的优势 |
[29:03] | Why, is innocence so evil? | 什么 你敢藐视我的观点? |
[29:05] | Ignorance is! | 那是无知! |
[29:07] | There’s a time for truth. | 那就是事实 |
[29:10] | And the time is always now. | 事实是你无法阻挡的 |
[29:12] | Are you asking me | 你要我 |
[29:14] | to surrender my principles? | 放弃我的原则? |
[29:16] | I am asking you to be the guardians | 我要你去做一个 |
[29:19] | of the higher principles of science | 更高原则的守护者 |
[29:21] | during my absence. | 就是和我一样的原则 |
[29:23] | I am asking for a truce | 我不想和你争辩 |
[29:24] | with your personal convictions | 你这个臭老九 |
[29:26] | in an hour of public danger. | 死到临头了还顽固不化 |
[29:28] | And you shall have it, Dr. Zaius, | 你不必这样 赞斯博士 |
[29:30] | or I shall hit her again. | 我是不是应该再教训她一顿 |
[29:33] | Let us have no violence, Cornelius. | 不 我们别使用暴力 科尼利厄斯 |
[29:35] | Now, I’m relying on you both. | 现在 我只能信任你们两个 |
[29:38] | We are counting on you, too, Doctor. | 我们也需要依靠你 博士 |
[29:41] | If I should fail to return from the unknown, | 如果这次我不能回来 |
[29:45] | the whole future ofour civilization | 我们整个宗族的未来 |
[29:48] | may be yours to preserve or destroy, | 就需要你们去维系 |
[29:52] | so think well before you act. | 所以 三思而行 |
[29:56] | Good-bye, Dr. Zaius, and good luck. | 再见 赞斯博士 祝你好运 |
[30:11] | Let me finish this up and get you out of here! | 让我包扎完呢的伤口 然后送你们离开! |
[30:14] | Yeah, get me out of here, please. | 是的 带我们离开 |
[30:16] | I’ve seen the delicate, humane way they treat humans here. | 我看见了你们对待人类的方式 |
[30:19] | I don’t much care for it. | 就像对待动物一样 |
[30:21] | Have you a horse? | 你怎么知道? |
[30:22] | Yeah, out in the scrub. | 是 在这里人类是低等动物 |
[30:23] | I’d better get you another set ofclothes, | 我想 我必须给你找到别的衣服 |
[30:26] | the kind fit for humans, like yourself. | 让你看起来不显眼 |
[30:29] | You’ll pass. Get rid of this. | 那样你才能蒙混过关 摘掉它 |
[30:34] | And this, too. | 这个也是 |
[30:39] | If you are caught by the gorillas, | 如果你被军猿抓到 |
[30:40] | you must remember one thing. | 你必须记住 |
[30:42] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[30:43] | Never to speak. | 不 要 说 话 |
[30:45] | What the hell would I have to say to a gorilla? | 我有什么话对那些家伙说? |
[30:49] | But you don’t understand. | 你根本不明白 |
[30:50] | Only apes can speak. | 只有猿人才能说话 |
[30:52] | Not her, and not you. | 你们不能说话 |
[30:55] | If they catch you speaking, | 如果他们知道你会说话 |
[30:57] | they will dissect you and they will kill you | 他们会解剖你 |
[30:59] | in that order. | 杀死你 |
[31:00] | Cornelius is right. Be very careful. | 科尼利厄斯 说的是对的 你们要小心 |
[31:03] | And get out of these things you’re wearing | 脱掉你身上的怪衣服 |
[31:05] | as soon as you can. | 快 时间紧迫 |
[31:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:11] | Thank us by finding Taylor. | 代我们向泰勒问好 |
[31:13] | Yeah, if he’s still alive. | 好 如果他还活着 |
[35:18] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[35:21] | Sergeant, wait! | 军士 等等! |
[35:27] | This is a type-E cranium. | 这是E型头盖骨 |
[35:29] | Very unusual. | 与众不同 |
[35:30] | With occipital development. | 枕骨充分发育 |
[35:33] | Substandard lobe. | 很突出 |
[35:35] | Female. | 女性 |
[35:37] | It’s been a long time | 我们找了很久了 |
[35:38] | since we’ve been able to study | 非常好 |
[35:40] | specimens of such extraordinary | 非常好的试验材料 |
[35:41] | clinical interest. | 临床价值很高 |
[35:43] | Bring them inside. | 带他们进去 |
[35:45] | No! | 不! |
[35:47] | No, you can’t have them. | 不 你不能带他们进去 |
[35:49] | They are marked for target practice. | 他们是射击训练的靶子 |
[35:54] | Take them away. | 带他们走 |
[36:18] | I’ll take the key. | 我来帮你 |
[36:20] | To the target range! | 把他们弄好! |
[36:23] | Uh, wait! Wait! | 等 等等! |
[36:25] | I’d better double lock the door. | 还没有锁好 |
[36:35] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[36:38] | All right! | 好了! |
[43:18] | God Almighty. | 我的上帝 |
[43:22] | This used to be my home. | 这里曾是我的家 |
[43:25] | I… | 我… |
[43:27] | I lived here, | 我在这里住过 |
[43:29] | worked here. | 在这里工作过 |
[43:33] | What..What happened? | 什么 发生了什么? |
[43:35] | What..What could’ve happened? | 发生过什么? |
[43:43] | My God, did we finally do it? | 我的上帝 我们终于做了? |
[43:50] | Did we finally really do it? | 我们终于做了? |
[43:57] | Oh God, | 上帝 |
[43:58] | bless, we pray You, our great army | 请保佑我们的军队 |
[44:02] | and its supreme commander | 保佑我们的司令官 |
[44:05] | on the eve of a holy war | 在我们前进的道路上 |
[44:07] | undertaken for Your sake, | 赐予我们力量 |
[44:10] | and grant, | 和勇气 |
[44:11] | in the name of your Prophet, | 你您的名义 |
[44:14] | our great Lawgiver, | 我们伟大的先驱 |
[44:16] | that we, Your chosen servants, | 我们是您选择的仆人 |
[44:19] | created and born in Your divine image, | 被您创造 为您而降临 |
[44:22] | may aspire the more perfectly | 我们渴望更完美 |
[44:25] | to that spiritual Godliness | 在精神上无畏 |
[44:28] | and bodily beauty | 在身体上无敌 |
[44:30] | which You, in Your infinite mercy, | 全靠您的保佑 |
[44:33] | have thought fit to deny to our brutish enemies! | 去痛击我们的敌人! |
[44:39] | So be it. | 出发吧 |
[44:50] | There they go, | 他们走了 |
[44:51] | Dr. Zaius trotting along beside them. | 赞斯博士也跟着那帮家伙走了 |
[44:54] | Don’t be too hard on the old boy, Zira. | 不要怨恨那个老头子了 吉拉 |
[44:57] | His motives are honest. | 至少 他的动机是单纯的 |
[44:58] | He has only one motive.. to keep things | 他仅有的动机就是 |
[45:01] | exactly as they have always been. | 向大众隐瞒他们一直都知道的事实 |
[45:04] | I say that it’s time for a change. | 我觉得是时间来改变这一切了 |
[45:07] | We chimpanzees are too few. | 不要自不量力 |
[45:10] | How can we take initiative | 我们不可能占据主导 |
[45:12] | when they’re in control? | 他们才是真正的控制者 |
[45:17] | Love, yes! War, no! | 要爱 不要战争! |
[45:19] | No more lies! | 不要谎言 |
[45:21] | No more crying! | 不要眼泪! |
[45:22] | No more guns! | 不要枪炮 ! |
[45:24] | No more blood! Stop! | 不要流血! 停止吧! |
[45:26] | Stop! | 停止! |
[45:27] | Stop the war! | 停止这场战争! |
[45:28] | Freedom! Freedom! | 自由万岁! |
[45:30] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[45:31] | Freedom! Peace! | 自由万岁! 和平万岁! |
[45:33] | Peace and freedom! | 和平 自由! |
[45:34] | Get off the road, young people. | 滚开 你们这些愚民 |
[45:37] | Freedom! Peace! | 和平 自由! |
[45:39] | Get them out of the way. | 把他们赶走 |
[45:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[45:43] | We don’t want martyrs, | 不要伤害这些人 |
[45:45] | do we? | 是吗? |
[45:47] | We want peace! | 我们要和平! |
[45:49] | We want freedom! | 我们要自由! |
[45:51] | Major, do it quietly. | 少校 解决他们 |
[45:54] | We want peace! | 我们要和平! |
[45:56] | We want freedom! | 我们要自由! |
[46:04] | Peace! | 我们要自由! |
[46:05] | Freedom! Peace! | 我们要自由! |
[46:07] | Freedom! | 我们要自由! |
[46:08] | Peace and freedom! | 我们要自由! |
[46:20] | Battalion. | 上路 |
[48:17] | Are you what we were | 我要怎么做 |
[48:20] | before we learned to talk | 在我们能够交谈前 |
[48:23] | and made a mess of everything? | 去搞糟一切吗? |
[48:28] | Did any good ever come from all that talk | 那些谈话让我糊涂 |
[48:31] | around all those tables? | 我该做什么呢? |
[49:02] | I wonder where the hell they are? | 那些鬼东西在什么地方? |
[49:03] | I wonder where the hell we are? | 我们又在什么鬼地方? |
[49:05] | I think we’re near the Forbidden Zone. | 我想 我们正在接近禁区的地方 |
[49:08] | That’s where the army’s headed. | 那是我们的目的地 |
[49:11] | They’ll roll right over us. | 大部队会来支援我们的 |
[49:12] | Why can’t we go back to our outfits? | 我们还是撤吧? |
[49:14] | Because the sarge says to keep looking | 长官要我们仔细搜索 |
[49:16] | until we find them. | 直到找到他们 |
[49:26] | Nova. | 诺娃 |
[49:27] | Nova, Nova, wake up. | 诺娃 诺娃 醒醒 |
[49:29] | We’ve got to go. Come on. | 我们必须走了 来吧 |
[49:45] | That hum… | 这嗡嗡声… |
[49:48] | You hear it, too? | 你也听到了? |
[49:52] | All right, come on, | 好吧 我们走 |
[49:54] | we’re going to follow it. | 顺着这个声音 |
[50:58] | Well, whoever or whatever… | 好 不管是什么地方 什么事情… |
[51:01] | something’s guiding us. | 总像是有东西在指引我们 |
[51:04] | Whatever they are, they breathe air. | 不过这些东西是什么 它们也需要呼吸空气 |
[51:34] | Well, there’s an intelligence working in this place. | 喔 真是个巧妙的设计 |
[51:37] | That sound, good or bad, it’s either a warning | 这声音 无论好坏 |
[51:40] | or a directional device. | 它要么是警告 要么是指引的标记 |
[51:42] | It doesn’t matter. They know we’re here. | 无论如何 他们知道我们在这里 |
[56:04] | Put my hands… | 用我的手… |
[56:08] | around her throat. | 绕过她的咽喉 |
[56:12] | Off!. | 不要! |
[56:14] | Hold her throat! | 卡住她的脖子! |
[56:22] | She… | 她… |
[56:23] | dies! | 死了! |
[56:37] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[56:38] | Get out of my head! | 滚出我的脑袋! |
[57:47] | I reveal my inmost self | 我将我的内心 |
[57:51] | unto my God. | 展示给我的上帝 |
[58:08] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[58:11] | What do you mean there’s no point? | 你是什么意思? |
[58:16] | Will they hurt her? | 他们伤害她了? |
[58:19] | No, maybe not physically, but here. | 没有 没有伤害 |
[58:22] | Here, you can hurt here. I know. | 但你们可以从这里伤害她 我知道 |
[58:28] | Your lips… | 你的嘴唇… |
[58:30] | don’t move. | 没动 |
[58:32] | But I can hear. | 但我可以听到 |
[58:34] | No, I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[58:36] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你想什么 |
[58:42] | Nothing. I… | 但我… |
[58:44] | I saw nothing. | 我看见你的嘴巴没有动 |
[1:00:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:00:23] | It’s Brent. | 他是布兰特 |
[1:00:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:00:28] | Oh, I see. | 哦 我明白 |
[1:00:30] | The only reality in the universe. | 宇宙唯一的真理 |
[1:00:33] | That’s nice to know. | 是很容易理解的 |
[1:00:35] | I got here by accident. How did you get here? | 我是因为一场世故来到这里的 你们呢? |
[1:00:40] | You got it all wrong. | 如果一切都是错误的 |
[1:00:43] | Why would I want to spy on you? | 为什么我还想从你们身上得到答案? |
[1:00:44] | I’m not even sure you exist. | 我以前甚至不知道你们存在 |
[1:00:47] | Ofcourse I know who I am! | 我知道自己是谁! |
[1:00:50] | I’m an astronaut! | 我是个宇航员! |
[1:00:51] | I was sent here on a rescue mission | 我被派来救人 |
[1:00:55] | to find a fellow astronaut, Taylor. | 去找我的同事泰勒 |
[1:00:59] | We’re from this planet, | 我们都来自这个星球 |
[1:01:02] | but from another time, | 但来自不同的时间 |
[1:01:05] | 2,000 years ago. | 2 000年以前 |
[1:01:07] | I know l… | 我明白… |
[1:01:09] | I know I sound insane. | 这听起来很疯狂 |
[1:01:13] | And it’s my insanity. | 也许是我精神错乱了 |
[1:01:17] | No, I don’t know how to get back. | 不 我不知道怎么回到从前 |
[1:01:21] | We came through a defect, a slippage in time. | 我们弄错了时间程序 |
[1:01:26] | That’s what must have happened to Taylor. | 泰勒一定也犯了同意的错误 |
[1:01:29] | I’m sure he tried to get back. | 我缺点他也一定尝试着回到从前的时间 |
[1:01:35] | Yes, my Skipper is dead. I’m..I’m alone. | 是 我的船长死了 我一个人 |
[1:01:41] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:01:45] | Nova? What’s that? | 诺娃? 什么? |
[1:01:47] | Some star? A galaxy? What’s Nova? | 星星? 行星? 诺娃是什么东西? |
[1:02:10] | All right, all right, yes! | 是的 是的! |
[1:02:12] | I know her. I know her. | 我知道她 |
[1:02:16] | No, no. She’s harmless. | 不 不 她是无害的 |
[1:02:18] | Let her alone. | 放过她 |
[1:02:21] | Tell me what you want to know. | 告诉我你们想知道什么 |
[1:02:25] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:02:28] | She helped me | 她帮我 |
[1:02:30] | to break out ofape city. | 帮我逃出人猿城 |
[1:02:37] | No! Wait a minute! | 不 等等! |
[1:02:40] | Stop it! | 停! |
[1:02:42] | I can’t understand you. | 我不理解你 |
[1:02:44] | You’re all screaming at me at the same time. | 你们同时向我发信息 |
[1:02:47] | I can’t separate it! | 我受不了! |
[1:02:49] | He’s right. He has only limited intelligence. | 不错 他具有有限的智能 |
[1:02:52] | We should speak aloud, | 我们不会浪费时间 |
[1:02:53] | and one at a time. | 你听好 |
[1:02:56] | You were in the city of the apes? | 你去过人猿城? |
[1:02:58] | Yes, two days ago. | 是 两天前 |
[1:03:01] | What sights did you see? | 你看见了什么? |
[1:03:04] | You’re talking. | 看见你在讲话 |
[1:03:05] | Certainly we can talk. | 废话 我们当然可以说话 |
[1:03:07] | We use speech when we must. | 必要的时候 我们也会说话 |
[1:03:11] | When we pray. | 比如祈祷的时候 |
[1:03:12] | When we sing to our God. | 为上帝歌唱 |
[1:03:22] | You mean that.. that thing out there, | 你们是指 外面那个东西 |
[1:03:26] | an atomic bomb, your god? | 那个原子弹 你们的上帝? |
[1:03:29] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[1:03:31] | The Bomb is a holy weapon of peace. | 那个原子弹是和平的圣物 |
[1:03:34] | Holy weapon of peace! | 和平的圣物! |
[1:03:42] | Peace. | 和平 |
[1:03:59] | Mr. Brent, we’re a patient people, | 布兰特先生 我们有足够的耐心 |
[1:04:01] | but we are determined to know what the apes want.. | 但我们急切地想知道人猿要干什么 |
[1:04:05] | war or peace. | 战争还是和平 |
[1:04:07] | Try to understand. | 试着去理解 |
[1:04:09] | The only weapons we have are purely illusion. | 我们唯一的武器就是幻想 |
[1:04:14] | You just imagined that he hurt you. | 你刚才就想到了他伤害你的情景 |
[1:04:16] | Traumatic hypnosis is a weapon of peace. | 外部催眠 是和平的武器 |
[1:04:19] | Like the visual deterrent.. | 就如同视觉震慑 |
[1:04:25] | or the sonic deterrent.. | 或者是声音震慑 |
[1:04:37] | Let me make a last appeal to your reason | 你还不明白吗 |
[1:04:41] | before we inflict more of this on you. | 难道要我们再对你做几次? |
[1:04:44] | These are weapons of peace, Mr. Brent. | 这是和平的武器 布兰特先生 |
[1:04:47] | Like all our weapons. | 我们所有的武器 |
[1:04:49] | Mere illusions. | 仅仅是幻想 |
[1:04:51] | Mere illusions? Damn your hypocrisy! | 仅仅是幻想?见鬼 虚伪的家伙! |
[1:04:53] | Is that bomb out there, is that an illusion? | 外面那个原子弹也是幻想? |
[1:05:01] | It’s operational, isn’t it? | 那是个真的 是吗? |
[1:05:04] | The firing mechanism.. it’s intact, isn’t it? | 可以杀人的武器 是吗? |
[1:05:09] | We very much need your help, Mr. Brent. | 我们非常需要你的帮助 布兰特先生 |
[1:05:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:05:15] | We are the keepers of the Divine Bomb. | 我们是神圣武器的守护者 |
[1:05:17] | It is our only reason for survival. | 这也是我们幸存的唯一理由 |
[1:05:19] | And yet, as you see, we are defenseless, | 同时 就像你看到的 我们是手无寸铁的 |
[1:05:21] | defenseless against the slaughtering, | 无力抵抗屠杀 |
[1:05:24] | monstrous, materialistic apes. | 猛兽或是人猿 |
[1:05:26] | I’ll help nobody. | 我不会帮助任何人 |
[1:05:30] | So go ahead. Annihilate each other. | 去自相残杀吧 |
[1:05:33] | I forgive you your language. | 我原谅你的无礼 |
[1:05:36] | Sometimes your sanity is about to give way. | 你已经无路可退了 |
[1:05:39] | I hope that does not happen. | 虽然我们也不想这样 |
[1:05:41] | I hope you can tell us.. | 还是告诉我们 |
[1:05:44] | Exactly what the apes are planning. | 那些人猿的计划 |
[1:05:46] | We’ve caught some of their scouts. | 我们抓了他们的侦察员 |
[1:05:49] | They’re hideous creatures. | 他们丑陋无比 |
[1:05:51] | We’ve had them here, | 我们把他们抓到这里 |
[1:05:52] | standing precisely where you are now. | 想查出关于你们的事情 |
[1:05:55] | Either their skulls were too thick, | 但他们什么也没说 |
[1:05:57] | or they really knew nothing at all. | 或者他们什么也不知道 |
[1:05:59] | Neither do l. Can’t you understand that? | 我也一样? 你还不明白吗? |
[1:06:02] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么也不知道 |
[1:06:04] | You make us very sad, Mr. Brent. | 你让我们非常失望 布兰特 |
[1:06:26] | She can’t help you. | 她对你们没用 |
[1:06:28] | She can’t even talk. | 她甚至不能说话 |
[1:06:30] | Don’t harm her. | 不要伤害她 |
[1:06:33] | We never harm anyone, Mr. Brent. | 我们不会伤害任何人 布兰特 |
[1:06:36] | You’re going to harm her. | 但你将伤害她 |
[1:07:08] | The apes sent me out to you. | 人猿放我们出来找你们 |
[1:07:11] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[1:07:15] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:07:19] | How do you always know? | 你一直都知道? |
[1:07:26] | Nova. | 诺娃 |
[1:07:34] | Now.. | 现在 |
[1:07:35] | Tell us of the apes. | 告诉我们人猿的事情 |
[1:07:40] | The apes… | 人猿… |
[1:07:44] | are marching on your city. | 正向你们推进 |
[1:08:45] | Bugler, | 喇叭手 |
[1:08:46] | sound the advance. | 行军信号 |
[1:09:34] | Ursus! | 犹萨斯! |
[1:10:00] | Ursus, I warned you. | 犹萨斯 我警告你 |
[1:10:02] | Look what we’re faced with! | 看看我们要面临什么! |
[1:10:04] | I told you you should wait! | 我告诉你要等等! |
[1:10:06] | Brutal butchery! | 残忍的屠夫! |
[1:10:07] | I swear, those responsible | 我发誓 我要报仇 |
[1:10:10] | shall pay with torture and with death. | 为受折磨的兄弟们报仇 |
[1:10:12] | If you have any pity, | 如果你还有怜悯 |
[1:10:14] | give orders to shoot our poor people. | 就让他们死得痛快吧 |
[1:10:17] | I can’t order them to do what the Lawgiver has forbidden. | 我不能下命令去做这个 这是禁止的 |
[1:10:20] | Ape shall not kill ape. | 猿人不能自相残杀 |
[1:10:38] | Hold your positions! | 各就各位! |
[1:10:49] | He bleeds. | 他在流血 |
[1:10:53] | The Lawgiver bleeds! | 我们的先驱在流血! |
[1:11:08] | The spirit of the Lawgiver lives! | 伟大的先驱还活着! |
[1:11:10] | We are still God’s chosen! | 我们仍然是上帝选中的人! |
[1:11:13] | This is a vision! | 这是幻象! |
[1:11:14] | And it is a lie! | 假的! |
[1:12:12] | The vision was false! | 幻象消失了! |
[1:12:18] | Bugler, | 喇叭手 |
[1:12:20] | sound the advance. | 吹行军号 |
[1:12:23] | Advance! | 前进! |
[1:12:26] | Stupid animals. | 愚蠢的动物 |
[1:12:28] | They don’t have the brain to hold our illusions. | 他们没有脑袋去承载我们的幻象 |
[1:12:32] | We have no defense. | 我们无法防御了 |
[1:12:34] | Except our Bomb. | 除了我们的炸弹 |
[1:12:36] | Call our people to the high sanctuary. | 招集我们的人去最高避难所 |
[1:12:37] | Do you know the range | 你知道 |
[1:12:38] | of their city? | 他们城市的位置? |
[1:12:39] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:12:41] | Set in the mechanism and wait for me. | 进入发射准备 我马上就来 |
[1:12:43] | I want a public thought projection | 我们要疏散 |
[1:12:45] | at adult and infant level. | 成人和幼儿 |
[1:12:47] | Adults to the cathedral, infants indoors. | 成人去大教堂 幼儿留在门内 |
[1:13:31] | Is nowandevershallbe | 时代相传 |
[1:13:34] | World without end | 物种不灭 |
[1:13:37] | Amen | 阿门 |
[1:13:41] | Amen | 阿门 |
[1:13:44] | Amen | 阿门 |
[1:13:47] | Amen | 阿门 |
[1:13:53] | The heavens declare the glory of the Bomb, | 让天堂鉴证我们的“圣弹” |
[1:13:56] | and the firmament showeth His handiwork. | 让苍天变成它的舞台 |
[1:13:59] | His sun has gone out unto all the land. | 它带着光明照亮大地 |
[1:14:03] | And gives light unto the end of the world. | 给我们光明 直到世界的终点 |
[1:14:08] | He descendeth from the outermost part of heaven, | 它来自天堂的最深处 |
[1:14:10] | and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. | 没有东西能躲避它的热度 |
[1:14:13] | There is neither speech nor language, | 然后世界悄然无声 |
[1:14:16] | yet His voice is heard among them. | 只有它的声音可以永恒 |
[1:14:18] | Praise Him. | 它是我们的荣耀 |
[1:14:19] | Praise Him. | 它是我们的荣耀 |
[1:14:20] | My strength and my redeemer. | 我的力量 我的主 |
[1:14:43] | Glory be to the Bomb | 因为“圣弹”而永恒 |
[1:14:45] | and to the holy fallout | 让它辐射大地吧! |
[1:14:46] | as it was in the beginning, is now, | 让“圣弹”释放吧 |
[1:14:48] | and ever shall be, world without end. | 这个世界不会有尽头 |
[1:14:51] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:14:53] | Amen | 阿门 |
[1:14:57] | Amen | 阿门 |
[1:15:00] | Amen | 阿门 |
[1:15:03] | Amen | 阿门 |
[1:15:06] | Almighty and everlasting Bomb, | 全能的 永恒的 “圣弹” |
[1:15:08] | who came down among us | 谁能保护我们 |
[1:15:11] | to make heaven under Earth, | 让天堂地球连成一线 |
[1:15:13] | Iighten our darkness. | 点亮我们的黑暗 |
[1:15:15] | Instrument ofGod, grant us Thy peace. | 鉴证我们的和平 |
[1:15:18] | Almighty Bomb | 全能的 “圣弹” |
[1:15:21] | Who destroyed all heavens | 缔造我们的天堂 |
[1:15:24] | And created angels | 创造我们的天使 |
[1:15:32] | Behold the truth that abides in us. | 给我们真理 |
[1:15:34] | Reveal that truth unto that Maker. | 展示生命的本质 |
[1:15:44] | I reveal my inmost self unto my God. | 我将我的全部奉献给您 |
[1:15:47] | Unto my God. | 奉献给您 |
[1:15:49] | Unto my God | 奉献给您 |
[1:16:21] | All things bright and beautiful | 所有的光明和美好 |
[1:16:26] | All creatures great and small | 所有的生命和渺小 |
[1:16:32] | All things wise and wonderful | 都是您的完美创造 |
[1:16:37] | The good Bomb made us all | 您还可以给我们更多 |
[1:16:44] | He gave us eyes to see with | 给我眼睛去看 |
[1:16:49] | And lips that we might tell | 给我们嘴巴去说 |
[1:16:55] | How great the Bomb Almighty | 全能的圣弹 |
[1:17:01] | Who made all things well | 改变所有的错 |
[1:17:09] | Let everyone go to his private shelter. | 您的庇护 就是我们的天国 |
[1:17:12] | Empty the streets. | 清空街道 |
[1:17:14] | They’re to find the city of the dead. | 敌人只会找到一个死亡之城 |
[1:17:20] | May the blessing of the Bomb Almighty | 圣弹将庇护我们 |
[1:17:21] | and the fellowship of the Holy Fall out | 让我们幸存于世 |
[1:17:23] | descend on us this day and forever more. | 他们袭击我们的这一天 将成为永恒 |
[1:17:33] | Amen | 阿门 |
[1:17:44] | I trust this simple ceremony | 我相信这个仪式 |
[1:17:46] | convinced you of our peaceable intentions, | 使你相信我们是和平的 |
[1:17:49] | and I’d like to thank you for your cooperation. | 我想你会同我们合作的 |
[1:17:51] | When may we hope to be set free? | 我们什么时候能得到自由? |
[1:17:54] | You may hope whenever you please, Mr. Brent. | 只要你想要自由 你就会自由 布兰特 |
[1:18:11] | How could we hope to let you go | 我们暂时不希望你走 |
[1:18:13] | on the eve ofwar, Mr. Brent? | 特别是战争时期 布兰特? |
[1:18:20] | You know too many of our secrets, | 你知道太多我们的秘密 |
[1:18:22] | Iike your friend. | 就像你的朋友 |
[1:18:40] | Taylor! | 泰勒! |
[1:18:42] | You’re Brent. | 你是 布兰特 |
[1:18:44] | My God, Taylor! | 哦 我的天 泰勒! |
[1:18:46] | Brent! How in the hell did you get here? | 布兰特! 你是怎么找到这里来的? |
[1:18:49] | Spaceship, ape city, subway.. | 太空船 猿人城 废地铁线 |
[1:18:51] | By yourself? | 只有你一个? |
[1:18:52] | No, Nova found me. | 不 还有诺娃 |
[1:18:54] | Nova? ls she with you? Where? | 诺娃? 她也来了?哪里? |
[1:18:56] | I don’t know. They separated us. | 不知道 他们把我们隔离了 |
[1:18:57] | They tried to make me kill her. | 他们试着要让我杀她 |
[1:19:02] | Mr. Taylor, Mr. Brent, we’re peaceful people. | 泰勒 布兰特 我们是和平的 |
[1:19:05] | We don’t kill our enemies. | 我们没有杀我们的敌人 |
[1:19:08] | We get our enemies to kill each other. | 我们只是让他们自相残杀 |
[1:19:28] | I’m fighting it. | 我想打架 |
[1:19:31] | I’m fighting it off. | 我想干掉你 |
[1:21:33] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[1:21:34] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[1:22:02] | Taylor! | 泰勒! |
[1:22:36] | Unto God… | 上帝… |
[1:22:40] | I reveal my inmost self. | 我将全部展示给你 |
[1:23:14] | This isn’t exactly sterile. | 这是迫不得已 |
[1:23:16] | We’ll do the best we can. | 我们做了我们只能去做的 |
[1:23:20] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[1:23:22] | Taylor, they’ve got a bomb.. | 泰勒 他们有个炸弹 |
[1:23:24] | Atomic bomb. | 原子弹 |
[1:23:26] | It’s operational. | 是个真家伙 |
[1:23:28] | They intend to use it. | 他们打算使用它 |
[1:23:32] | What type is it? | 什么型号? |
[1:23:33] | I don’t know. I don’t know what type. | 我不知道是什么型号 |
[1:23:35] | I’ve never seen it before. | 我以前从没有见过 |
[1:23:37] | Didn’t you see a series number? | 你看见它的编号了吗? |
[1:23:39] | No numbers, just some letters on one of the fins, | 没有编号 只有一些文字在弹翼上 |
[1:23:45] | Greek letters. | 希腊字母 |
[1:23:48] | Alpha… | 阿尔法… |
[1:23:51] | And omega. | 和欧米茄 |
[1:23:53] | What? | 什么? |
[1:24:03] | The doomsday bomb. | 毁灭之弹 |
[1:24:05] | My God. | 我的天 |
[1:24:08] | Another lovely souvenir from the 20th Century. | 20世界遗留下来的东西 |
[1:24:12] | They weren’t satisfied with a bomb | 他们会满意于炸弹的效果 |
[1:24:14] | that could knock out a city. | 它可以摧毁每一座城市 |
[1:24:16] | They finally built one with a cobalt casing, | 20世纪的那些家伙最终还是制造了这个武器 |
[1:24:21] | all in the sweet name of peace. | 还给它一个可爱的名字-和平之弹 |
[1:24:24] | Those bloody fools. | 那些傻瓜 |
[1:24:27] | They don’t know what they’ve got. | 他们更本就不知道他们拿着的是什么东西 |
[1:24:29] | They pray to the damn thing. | 他们还向它祈祷呢 |
[1:24:33] | If they shoot it off, | 如果他们发射炸弹 |
[1:24:35] | it could set off a chain reaction | 它会导致连锁反应 |
[1:24:38] | in the whole atmosphere. | 在大气层里 |
[1:24:40] | Burn the planet to a cinder. | 将星球烧成煤渣 |
[1:24:42] | How’s that for your ultimate weapon? | 可怕的武器 |
[1:24:59] | This must be what your scout reported, | 你的探子一定提到了这个山洞 |
[1:25:02] | a subterranean passage. | 里面有一条路 |
[1:25:04] | I think it’s worth exploring. | 我想里面有大文章 |
[1:25:24] | What will you do, Holiness? | 你要做什么?海瑟琳 |
[1:25:31] | Everything necessary. | 任何必要的事情 |
[1:27:02] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你知道我在想什么? |
[1:27:05] | I’m thinking just that. | 和你一样 |
[1:27:36] | Nova. | 诺娃 |
[1:27:37] | Nova. | 诺娃 |
[1:27:41] | Ah, God! | 啊 上帝! |
[1:27:46] | Should let them all die.. | 真应该杀光他们 |
[1:27:48] | the gorillas, every damn… | 那些兵猿… |
[1:27:52] | When it comes time. | 你真不应该来这里 |
[1:28:00] | It’s time it was finished. | 是时候了解一切了 |
[1:28:04] | Finished. | 做个了断 |
[1:28:07] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[1:28:08] | Come on, come on. | 走吧走吧 |
[1:28:10] | The bomb. | 那个炸弹 |
[1:28:13] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:28:20] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[1:28:29] | They’re obscene! | 它们是不祥之物! |
[1:29:12] | Follow me! | 跟着我! |
[1:29:19] | Sergeant! | 军士! |
[1:30:01] | Arrest that creature. | 逮捕他 |
[1:30:04] | This is the instrument of my God. | 这是我们的上帝 |
[1:30:08] | He can speak. | 他可以说话 |
[1:30:28] | Your God, eh? | 你的上帝 嗯? |
[1:30:31] | Sergeant. | 军士 |
[1:30:45] | Your God didn’t save you, did he, huh? | 你的上帝也救不了你? |
[1:30:48] | Ursus! | 犹萨斯! |
[1:30:50] | That weapon is built by man. | 那个武器是人类建造的 |
[1:30:53] | You can’t shoot it down with bullets. | 你不能用枪射击它 |
[1:30:57] | If we can’t shoot it down, we’ll pull it down. | 如果不能用枪 那我们就推倒它 |
[1:31:01] | Rope! Block and tackle! | 绳子 滑轮 滑车! |
[1:31:03] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不知道你在干什么 |
[1:31:09] | It will kill us all! | 它会干掉我们的! |
[1:32:05] | I’ll find a way to stop it. | 我们要找到一个办法阻止它 |
[1:32:16] | Men, over there! | 有人 那边! |
[1:32:21] | Ursus, someone at the pillar! | 犹萨斯 有人在柱子边! |
[1:32:42] | Zaius. | 赞斯 |
[1:32:45] | Taylor! | 泰勒! |
[1:32:46] | It’s dooms day. | 今天是毁灭日 |
[1:32:49] | The end of the world. | 世界末日 |
[1:32:54] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[1:32:55] | You ask me to help you! | 你要我帮你! |
[1:32:57] | Man is evil, | 人类是魔鬼 |
[1:32:58] | capable of nothing but destruction! | 只会毁灭一切! |
[1:33:11] | You… | 你… |
[1:33:13] | bloody bastard. | 混蛋 |
[1:33:33] | In one of the countless billions of galaxies in the universe | 宇宙中的一颗行星 |
[1:33:38] | Iies a medium-sized star. | 中型行星 |
[1:33:40] | And one of its satellites, | 和他的一个卫星 |
[1:33:44] | a green and insignificant planet, now is dead. | 绿色的微不足道的行星 现在完蛋了 |