英文名称:Bernie the Dolphin 2
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | 海豚\h\h\h\h\h 伯尼 | |
[00:55] | 海豚\h\h\h\h\h 伯尼 | |
[01:02] | Come on. Faster, Dad. | 再快点 爸爸 |
[01:09] | – Is that him? – Is that really Bernie? | -那是他吗 -那是伯尼吗 |
[01:24] | – You see that? – Yeah! | -看那个 -看到啦 |
[01:25] | – Look at that. – Over there! | -看那个 -那边 |
[01:46] | The GPS tracking device shows that he’s right here. | GPS显示他就在这里 |
[01:49] | I’ve an excellent feeling about this, Kev. | 我觉得这个好棒 小凯 |
[01:52] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[01:52] | I’ve been following the pod’s migration for months now. | 这几个月以来我一直在追踪海豚群的位置 |
[02:03] | Look, over there! | 看 那边 |
[02:04] | Did you see that? Bernie is back. | 看见那个了吗 伯尼回来了 |
[02:06] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[02:11] | – Whaddup, Bernie? – Hey, Bernie! | -嘿 伯尼 -你好呀 伯尼 |
[02:13] | How was your trip home? We missed you so much. | 回家的一路上还好吗 我们好想你 |
[02:16] | Hey bud, looking good! | 小伙 看起来不错嘛 |
[02:18] | The sunburn healed great. | 晒伤的地方好了很多 |
[02:19] | Yeah, it is just a little scar. | 是啊 变成小伤疤了 |
[02:21] | It gives him even more character. | 这让他更特别了 |
[02:41] | Kev, got enough video? | 小凯 视频拍好了吗 |
[02:43] | Dad, get us back fast. We can’t be late for our very first day. | 爸爸 带我们回去吧 我们第一天可不能迟到 |
[02:46] | Oh, well, yes, Ma’am. | 好的 遵命 长官 |
[02:48] | And welcome back, Bernie! | 还有 欢迎回家 伯尼 |
[02:51] | We’ve missed you. | 我们很想你 |
[02:53] | Goodbye, see you soon, all right? | 再见 过段时间再见 好吗 |
[02:55] | See you later. Bye, Bernie! | 以后再见啦 拜拜 伯尼 |
[03:24] | Good morning, everyone! | 大家早上好啊 |
[03:27] | Just a reminder: | 提醒一下 |
[03:28] | The vet will be here this afternoon, | 兽医今天下午会过来 |
[03:30] | to give Hemmingway his physical. | 给海明威做体检 |
[03:31] | Second on the agenda, | 第二件事 |
[03:33] | I am excited to announce | 我十分高兴地宣布 |
[03:34] | our newest summer intern | 我们迎来了新的暑期实习生 |
[03:36] | and junior dolphin trainer. | 以及初级海豚训练师 |
[03:37] | Let’s give a warm welcome to… | 让我们热烈欢迎 |
[03:39] | Holly Ryan. | 霍莉·莱恩 |
[03:43] | And her videographer- extraordinaire brother, Kevin Ryan. | 以及她非凡的摄影师哥哥 凯文·莱恩 |
[03:49] | Thank you, Sidney. | 谢谢你 辛德妮 |
[03:50] | We are excited to be here | 我们很高兴能够 |
[03:51] | at Marineland, officially. | 作为一名工作人员来到海洋世界 |
[03:52] | I promise to work hard and do the best job ever. | 我们保证会倾尽全力努力工作 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1073个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:149个,六级词汇:64个,GRE词汇:89个,托福词汇:109个,考研词汇:171个,专四词汇:139个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:305个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:56] | We know you both will. | 我们知道你们可以 |
[03:58] | Oh! And we have some super-big news for everyone- – | 对了 我们还有个超级大新闻要告诉大家 |
[04:00] | Okay, hold that thought, Holly, we have urgent news. | 好的 先等一下 霍莉 我们有紧急消息 |
[04:04] | I just received word | 我刚接到通知 |
[04:05] | that we are expecting | 我们将会 |
[04:06] | a new addition to Marineland. | 有一位新成员来到海洋世界 |
[04:08] | This won’t be easy. | 这不是个小事 |
[04:08] | It seems there is some | 似乎他的身上 |
[04:09] | past troubles surrounding him. | 曾经发生过不好的事情 |
[04:11] | I’ll have more information later. | 稍后我再去了解一下 |
[04:12] | But he should be arriving tomorrow morning. | 但是明早他就会到 |
[04:14] | Let’s get back to work. | 我们开始工作吧 |
[04:15] | Next dolphin session starts in 15 minutes, sharp. | 下一个海豚训练会在15分钟后准时开始 |
[04:30] | Hey, you okay, kiddo? | 你还好吗 小家伙 |
[04:31] | Oh, I mean, Miss Junior Dolphin Trainer. | 我是说 初级海豚训练师小姐 |
[04:34] | Kevin and I just wanted to tell you that Bernie is back. | 凯文和我刚刚只是想告诉大家伯尼回来了 |
[04:37] | Why didn’t you say so? That is huge news. | 那你怎么不直接说 这可是大新闻 |
[04:40] | Don’t you just love our jobs? | 喜欢我们的工作吧 |
[04:42] | Why don’t you go tell the team about Bernie? | 快去跟大家说伯尼回来的事吧 |
[04:48] | Let’s go, Mills. Move it. | 来吧 米尔斯 把它搬开 |
[05:12] | Well, well, well… | 好啊 好啊 好啊 |
[05:13] | Winston Mills. | 温斯顿·米尔斯 |
[05:15] | Detective Wyatt. | 怀亚特侦探 |
[05:18] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[05:20] | Yeah. About a year and two days to be exact. | 是啊 准确地说是一年零两天不见了 |
[05:23] | Yeah. Well… | 是啊 那么 |
[05:25] | You my welcome wagon? What, no parade? | 你是我的欢迎花车吗 怎么不整个游行呢 |
[05:28] | Ah, it’s just me and this beautiful sunshiny day. | 有我和这个阳光普照的日子迎接你就够了 |
[05:32] | Looks like you’ve been busy. | 看来你最近没闲着啊 |
[05:35] | Ah, you know how much that I… love dolphins. | 你知道我是有多 喜欢海豚的 |
[05:44] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[05:48] | Yeah, this is what people go to prison for. | 人们大概只会因为这个进监狱吧 |
[05:52] | Littering. | 乱扔垃圾 |
[05:56] | Put on your seat belt. | 系上安全带 |
[06:00] | Sure, Dad! | 好的 老爹 |
[06:17] | Hey, guys! Guess what? | 大家绝对想不到 |
[06:20] | Bernie is back! | 伯尼回来啦 |
[06:42] | I love that smile. | 我喜欢他的微笑 |
[06:58] | Up! Up! Up! | 起来 起来 起来 |
[07:45] | Really? | 不会吧 |
[07:47] | Let’s go, Winston. | 走吧 温斯顿 |
[07:49] | You guys are a bunch of comedians. | 你们真是一群滑稽的家伙 |
[07:51] | Oh, man! | 真是 |
[07:56] | You guys are very funny. | 你们真的很搞笑 |
[08:11] | Here you go. | 到了 |
[08:13] | The halfway house was filled. | 旅馆都住满了 |
[08:14] | These are your new digs. | 这里就是你的新住处了 |
[08:18] | Put this on. Left ankle. | 把这个戴到左脚腕上 |
[08:22] | You go out of range, | 如果你走出界线 |
[08:23] | we will be alerted and you | 我们就会收到警报 |
[08:24] | go back into the Big House. | 你就得回到大房子去 |
[08:25] | That might not be such a bad idea. | 那也许没有什么坏处 |
[08:30] | You see that cockroach? | 看那个蟑螂 |
[08:32] | I saw enough of that when I was in prison, okay? | 我在监狱里看够这个了 好吗 |
[08:34] | Look, Mills, I don’t know what strings you pulled to get paroled. | 听着 米尔斯 我不知道你耍了什么伎俩获得假释 |
[08:37] | But you mess up one time and you are going back in. | 但如果你再胡来一次 你就得回去了 |
[08:40] | Yeah, yeah. The judge explained all the rules. | 是的是的 法官讲过规矩了 |
[08:43] | Look, I just want to do this work- release program of 30 days. | 听着 我想做满30天监外工作 |
[08:45] | I am free forever. | 我就永远都是自由之身了 |
[08:48] | Voilà! Activated. | 妥了 激活成功 |
[08:50] | Okay. So there is food in the fridge and there is clean towels. | 好了 冰箱里有吃的 那边是干净毛巾 |
[08:53] | What is the bike for? | 这辆自行车是干什么的 |
[08:57] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[08:58] | Tomorrow your parole officer is coming at 9:00 a.M. sharp. | 明天你的假释官会在9点整过来 |
[09:01] | Be on time. | 别迟到 |
[09:03] | And, Mills, be nice to him. | 还有 米尔斯 对人家友好点儿 |
[09:06] | Check the box. | 看看箱子里的东西吧 |
[09:19] | Bernie is there, right, Kev? | 伯尼就在那 对吗小凯 |
[09:21] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的是的 |
[09:22] | Tracking due north, Dad. | 朝正北走 爸爸 |
[09:24] | Due north it is. | 现在就是正北 |
[09:39] | They’re up ahead. | 他们就在前面 |
[09:45] | Dad, slow down, slow down. | 爸爸 减速 减速 |
[09:58] | Hey, guys, what’s up? We’re here to see you. | 小家伙们 你们还好吗 我们来看你们啦 |
[10:03] | – See them? – I can see them. | -看到他们了没 -看到了 |
[10:05] | Wow, they sure are happy to see you guys. | 他们看到你们肯定很高兴 |
[10:11] | Hey, guys, smile for the camera. | 小家伙们 对着镜头笑一个 |
[10:14] | Sidney is going to love this. | 辛德妮会喜欢这张的 |
[10:19] | Hey, Dad! Sidney tell you what’s going on tomorrow? | 爸爸 辛德妮告诉你明天的事了吗 |
[10:22] | No, what’s happening tomorrow? | 不知道 明天怎么了 |
[10:24] | Something big. | 一件大事 |
[10:27] | He could be real trouble. | 那个人会是个大麻烦 |
[10:28] | He? Who is he? | 那个人 哪个人 |
[10:31] | That’s all she said. | 她就说了这么多 |
[10:35] | Remember, Summer Sands called | 别忘了 桑末·三兹打电话说 |
[10:37] | and wants to do an interview at the cove early tomorrow morning. | 想要明早在海湾做个采访 |
[10:40] | Awesome! That gives more publicity for Bernie’s journey. | 太棒了 这样《伯尼之旅》就有更多曝光率了 |
[10:43] | Hear that, Bernie? You are famous. | 听到了吗 伯尼 你火啦 |
[10:51] | Hey, bud. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[10:55] | Hey, babe, I still have to close up the shop. | 宝贝 我还得去关店 |
[10:57] | Kids, we gotta get going back. | 孩子们 我们得回去了 |
[10:59] | Bye, Bernie. I’ll see you guys soon, okay? | 拜拜伯尼 我会回来看你的 好吗 |
[11:02] | – Bye! – Bye-bye! See you tomorrow. | -拜拜 -拜拜 明天见 |
[11:05] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[11:20] | There! | 好了 |
[11:22] | Better than those dolphin pictures. | 比那些海豚图片好多了 |
[11:26] | This ankle bracelet is killing me. | 这个脚镯折磨死我了 |
[11:53] | Well, at least the phone is working. | 还好 至少手机能用 |
[11:57] | Wait a second. Hey, come on! | 等等 不是吧 |
[12:00] | This is a $3,000 suit. Really? | 一万五的西装 不是吧 |
[12:08] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:12] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[12:15] | Okay. Not my color and really, really not my style. | 不是我喜欢的颜色 也完全不是我的风格 |
[12:33] | I sure have missed you, world. | 我好想你 自由世界 |
[12:43] | Well, well, well! | 好啊 好啊 好啊 |
[12:46] | Look who’s back home. | 看看是谁回家了 |
[12:50] | Hello, Winston Mills. | 你好啊 温斯顿·米尔斯 |
[12:55] | It is nice to have you back. | 你回来了真好 |
[13:07] | I’m Summer Sands, broadcasting live | 这里是桑末·三兹 正在为您现场直播 |
[13:08] | from St. Augustine beach | 我们现在位于圣奥古斯丁海滩 |
[13:10] | with two of our local celebrities: | 在我身旁的是当地的两位小明星 |
[13:12] | Kevin and Holly Ryan. | 凯文和霍莉·莱恩 |
[13:14] | Now, Kevin I hear you have some special news to share with us. | 凯文 听说你有个特别的消息要和我们分享 |
[13:17] | Yes, Miss Sands. | 是的 三兹小姐 |
[13:18] | Just yesterday, | 就在昨天 |
[13:19] | Bernie the dolphin and his pod | 海豚伯尼和他的海豚群 |
[13:20] | came back home for the summer. | 回来过夏天了 |
[13:22] | So, we’ve been tracking the pod’s migration since last fall. | 我们从去年秋天开始追踪海豚群的位置 |
[13:25] | And it’s all part of our website, Bernie’s Journey. | 这些都在我们的网站《伯尼之旅》有展示 |
[13:28] | All you guys can follow us at Bernie’sjourney.Net. | 大家可以登录Bernie’sjourney.net关注我们 |
[13:30] | And I bet you are excited that Bernie and his family | 我猜你们因为伯尼 |
[13:33] | have come back to our local waters. | 和他的家人回到我们这里来十分高兴 |
[13:35] | Yes, Miss Sands, we are really happy that Bernie is back and… | 是的 三兹小姐 我们真的很开心 |
[13:38] | I have a news flash too. | 伯尼他们可以回来 我也有一个新闻 |
[13:40] | I am helping at Marineland this summer. | 我这个夏天在海洋世界工作了 |
[13:42] | So it is going to be a blast. | 所以会变得很不一样 |
[13:43] | Oh, wow! | 好酷 |
[13:46] | Here is a shout out to everyone at Marineland | 给海洋世界的每个人问好 |
[13:48] | and welcome home, Bernie. | 还有欢迎回家 伯尼 |
[13:50] | Yes, we all agree it is great | 是的 伯尼和他的家人 |
[13:51] | having Bernie and his family back in St. Augustine. | 能回到圣奥古斯丁真的非常令人高兴 |
[13:57] | Well, do a year in prison, Bernie, | 在监狱里呆了一年 伯尼 |
[14:00] | and see what it feels like to be back. | 看看我回来会发生什么吧 |
[14:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:09] | Winston Mills. | 是温斯顿·米尔斯吗 |
[14:11] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[14:13] | It is Mason Jacks, your parole officer. | 我是梅森·杰克斯 你的假释官 |
[14:15] | I am outside. Let’s roll. | 我在门外 我们开始吧 |
[14:20] | Think they will be glad to see me? | 你觉得他们看到我会高兴吗 |
[14:23] | I wouldn’t bet your turtle eggs on it. | 别拿你的龟蛋赌 风险略大了点儿 |
[14:25] | It is a big day, everyone. | 这是个大日子 各位 |
[14:27] | As I mentioned yesterday, we have a new addition at Marineland. | 我昨天提过 我们今天会迎来一位新成员 |
[14:35] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[14:37] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[14:41] | Here he comes now, our newest member of Marineland. | 他来了 我们的新成员 |
[14:53] | Cute! | 好可爱 |
[14:58] | Hey, buddy! Hi! | 嗨 小家伙 你好 |
[15:06] | It can’t be. | 不会吧 |
[15:10] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[15:13] | The answer is no. | 回答是不行 |
[15:15] | N- o. | B ù 不 |
[15:16] | No way, no how, unacceptable. | 没门 没法 不能接受 |
[15:20] | Mr. Ryan, you should have received | 莱恩先生 你应该在几周前 |
[15:22] | a letter from the court weeks ago. | 就从法院收到信了吧 |
[15:24] | My hands are cuffed. | 我手还被拷着呢 |
[15:26] | No pun intended. | 就是字面意思 |
[15:29] | Nice. Sense of humor. | 你可真有意思 |
[15:32] | Let me tell you something, Officer. | 这么给你说吧 警官 |
[15:34] | I have never received any official notification from the court. | 我没收到法院的任何通知 |
[15:37] | So I will thank you kindly | 所以我非常诚恳地拜托您 |
[15:39] | to take this dolphin-hating criminal… | 赶紧把这个伤害海豚的罪犯 |
[15:42] | and get him out of my office. | 带离我的办公室 谢谢 |
[15:45] | Well, it seems you haven’t checked your mail in a while. | 你怕不是很久没检查你的收件箱了吧 |
[15:48] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[15:49] | I’ll have you know that I run a tight ship around here. | 我就让你看看我是个活得多么仔细的人 |
[15:54] | Wanna see? | 看见没 |
[15:55] | Electric bill… | 电费账单 |
[15:57] | water bill… | 水费账单 |
[16:00] | Three-For-One Pizza. | 披萨优惠券 |
[16:04] | This is a Birthday card for Betty… | 给亲亲老婆贝蒂的生日贺卡 |
[16:07] | county court… | 法院的 |
[16:09] | a sale… Oh. | 一张优惠 |
[16:13] | County court. | 法院的 |
[16:15] | Sorry, Mr. Ryan. | 抱歉了 莱恩先生 |
[16:17] | I promise he’ll be monitored 24/7. | 我保证我们会全天24小时地监督他 |
[16:19] | And his ankle bracelet lets me know where he is at all times. | 他电子脚镣也会实时定位 |
[16:23] | Look, Bob, I am sorry for what happened. | 听着 鲍勃 之前的事很抱歉 |
[16:26] | I never meant to hurt you or your kids. | 我无心伤害你和孩子们 |
[16:28] | I just want a second chance. | 请再给我一次机会 |
[16:31] | You know, make up for my past, and | 弥补我过去的错 |
[16:33] | help out with these beautiful dolphins. | 我也真心的想帮助这些美丽的海豚 |
[16:41] | So, where did he come from? | 他从哪儿来 |
[16:43] | He was born in a habitat like Marineland. | 他出生在一个类似海洋乐园的栖息地 |
[16:46] | Seems he has a history of adapting well socially, | 看上去又是个活泼的社交达人 |
[16:48] | like some humans I know. | 跟某些人一样哦 |
[16:50] | Come here, little buddy. | 到这来 小可爱 |
[17:06] | He’s quick. What’s his name? | 他动作好快 他叫什么名字 |
[17:08] | Um… It isn’t listed in our paperwork. | 呃 这上面没写 |
[17:11] | I’ll make a call and find out. | 我一会打电话问问 |
[17:13] | Well, since this a fresh start for him, | 鉴于这是他生活的新起点 |
[17:16] | how about a new name to match? | 不如我们替他取一个新名字 |
[17:18] | With that feisty attitude, I vote… | 看他这么有活力 不如就叫 |
[17:23] | Rascal! | 淘气鬼 |
[17:25] | Pretty good observation. | 很贴切哦 |
[17:26] | Kevin? | 凯文觉得呢 |
[17:29] | Rascal, welcome to Marineland! | 淘气鬼 欢迎你来海洋乐园 |
[17:33] | We have to go tell Dad his new name. Come on. | 我们快去告诉爸爸他有新名字了 |
[17:43] | I tell you what, Mills, | 我警告你 米尔斯 |
[17:45] | you mess with my kids, Sidney, | 如果你再敢招惹我的孩子和辛德妮 |
[17:47] | or any of these dolphins, | 还有那些海豚 |
[17:49] | and you are so going to answer to me. | 我会让你尝尝我的厉害 |
[17:51] | Bob, I am just here to help. | 鲍勃 我是真心来帮忙的 |
[17:57] | Dad, you missed it. | 爸爸 你知道吗 |
[17:59] | Yeah, we have a new dolphin. His name is… | 我们有一只新海豚了 她的名字叫 |
[18:01] | Hey, kids. | 好久不见 孩子们 |
[18:02] | No, way! Oh, no! It’s him. | 不 不可能 天呐 是他 |
[18:09] | I think she missed me. | 你看她多想我 |
[18:10] | Thanks. | 可真是”谢谢”你们了 |
[18:20] | So, how did he get out? | 他怎么被放出来了 |
[18:22] | Beats me. | 我也不知道 |
[18:23] | But I tell you what, I am going to find out. | 但我一定会查清楚的 |
[18:26] | Well, Holly is certainly not happy about it. | 霍莉整个人都不好了 |
[18:29] | Yeah, well, that makes two of us. | 可不是嘛 我也一样 |
[18:33] | Burgers are ready, kids. | 孩子们 汉堡好了 |
[18:45] | I guess I’ll take mine well-done. | 看来我那份还是全熟的呢 |
[18:47] | Looks like they are ready, Dad. | 真是熟得透透儿的啊 爸爸 |
[18:50] | Come on, let’s eat. | 快去坐好 |
[19:00] | That is not a bad burger. | 也没那么难吃嘛 |
[19:03] | I mean, yeah, it is… crunchy and… chewy. | 嗯对 脆脆的 还挺有嚼劲 |
[19:10] | Holly, something on your mind? | 霍莉 想什么呢 |
[19:12] | I don’t like the idea of having Winston Mills… | 我真心不喜欢温斯顿·米尔斯 |
[19:16] | around Marineland. | 出现在海洋乐园里 |
[19:18] | Sweetheart, don’t you worry. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[19:20] | Your dad is head of marketing, | 你的爸爸可是市场经理 |
[19:22] | and I am going to be there every day | 我会每天都去那里盯着他 |
[19:24] | to make sure Mr. Mills behaves himself. | 不让米尔斯先生整出一点幺蛾子 |
[19:26] | Well, he better not mess with my dolphins | 他最好是离我的海豚们远点 |
[19:28] | or I’ll show him who is boss. | 不然我就让他见识一下谁才是这里的老大 |
[19:30] | Hey, listen. | 等一下 |
[19:31] | We are a family that forgives others | 我们这个家是愿意原谅别人的 |
[19:34] | not punches them out. | 而不是打击报复 |
[19:35] | Right! Right. | 妈妈说得对 |
[19:38] | So, what about this new dolphin, huh? | 对了 那只新成员怎么样了 |
[19:41] | I hear he is a real rascal. | 听说他真的很淘气 |
[19:43] | Yeah, yeah. He is cool. He is fast too. Nearly as fast as Bernie. | 他太棒了 他游得超快 都快赶上伯尼了 |
[19:46] | No way! Nobody is faster than Bernie. | 瞎说 伯尼是最快的 |
[19:49] | Kev, what about the new footage? Did you upload it yet? | 小凯 你的新作品怎么样了 发布了吗 |
[19:52] | Yes sir. Yeah, it’s posted already. | 嗯 已经开始审核了 |
[19:54] | Calling it, “Bernie’s return.” | 名字就叫 《伯尼的回归之旅》 |
[19:58] | Uh, Sidney just texted. | 辛德妮给我发消息了 |
[20:00] | She says she wants more footage for the Marineland podcast. | 她说想给海洋乐园的播客多拍点片段 |
[20:03] | You know, tell you what. You know… stop by the shop tomorrow, | 不如这样吧 明天先去商店 |
[20:07] | and we will take the Ryan express 2.0 out on my lunch break. | 午休的时候我们坐莱恩特快2.0号溜一圈 |
[20:09] | Sweet. | 棒极了 |
[20:10] | Um, can I come? | 带上我呗 |
[20:12] | What about Marineland, Miss Junior Dolphin Trainer? | 海洋馆的训练呢 我的初级海豚训练师小姐 |
[20:16] | I thought you had a real Rascal to take care of. | 不是要照顾你的淘气鬼宝贝吗 |
[20:20] | Well, we might have two rascals to wrangle tomorrow. | 那我们明天可要被两个淘气鬼吵死了 |
[20:24] | But you know what, we can do it. | 就这么定了 |
[20:26] | ‘Cause we are rough, we are tough, we are the Ryans! | 莱恩莱恩我最强 莱恩莱恩我最棒 |
[20:29] | That is right. | 那确实 |
[20:30] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[20:31] | Would you mind tossing a football | 你吃完饭后不知可否屈尊 |
[20:33] | with your old man after dinner to make him feel better? | 陪你的老父亲打会球 逗他开心一下呢 |
[20:36] | Okay, I’ll go grab it. | 好哒 我这就去拿 |
[20:41] | Hey, Dad! | 对了 老爸 |
[20:43] | The junior high football coach talked to me last week. | 上周 学校的橄榄球教练找我聊了一下 |
[20:45] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[20:46] | You are talking about Coach Watson? | 你是说沃森教练 |
[20:49] | He spoke to you? You spoke to him? What happened? | 他主动找你还是你找他 发生了什么 |
[20:51] | He said I am fast and I might be talented and… | 他觉得我跑得挺快 有点天赋 |
[20:55] | I could play receiver like you. | 或许可以和你一样 当一名接球手 |
[20:58] | Oh, really? | 真的啊 |
[20:59] | Yeah, yeah and I was just thinking just maybe, you know, | 是的 所以我在想 也许我可以 |
[21:01] | I could try out for the team next summer? | 明年夏天和校队一起练一下 |
[21:08] | Well, as you know, | 你知道吗 |
[21:09] | your mother and I would never influence your decision | 本来我和妈妈从不干涉你的选择 |
[21:11] | but should you choose to, you know, | 但这次你真的可以试着 |
[21:14] | try out for the team, | 和校队一起训练试试 |
[21:16] | then I think that we should | 那我觉得我们每天早上 |
[21:17] | practice every morning before and after school… | 和放学前后的训练要安排上了 |
[21:19] | – How about this? – and I have some gear in the garage. | -不如这样 -车库里还有好多装备呢 |
[21:22] | Yes. And we will talk about all this later. | 这个我们以后慢慢计划怎么样 |
[21:25] | The reason Kevin is interested in football | 凯文对橄榄球这么感兴趣 |
[21:27] | ’cause he has a crush on a cheerleader. | 是因为他喜欢上了一个啦啦队员 |
[21:31] | Well, I should’ve known. | 我就知道 |
[21:33] | Those Ryan men. | 果然是莱恩家的男人 |
[21:47] | You go, Bernie. | 到你了 伯尼 |
[21:49] | Bernie’s back at St. Augustine, everyone. | 伯尼回到圣奥古斯丁了 |
[21:51] | Yeah, look at him. Welcome back home, buddy. | 快看他呀 欢迎回家 伙计 |
[21:56] | Bye! | 再见 |
[21:58] | You guys can check out more updates on Bernie’s Journey. | 大家可以查阅《伯尼之旅》的更多片段 |
[22:00] | You guys can follow us on the official Marineland web page. | 也可以在海洋乐园官网关注我们 |
[22:09] | What do you know? | 看吧 |
[22:11] | Everyone’s back. | 所有人都回来了 |
[22:17] | Just like I planned. | 正中我意 |
[22:36] | Oh, my God! Oh, yeah. | 我勒个去 疼死老子了 |
[22:38] | Oh, yeah. | 可真行 |
[22:40] | That was not good. | 出师不利 |
[22:41] | That was stupid. That was… | 跟个傻子一样 可真是 |
[22:44] | That was… | 可真是 |
[22:46] | No, that didn’t feel very good. Nope. | 真是衰到家了 |
[22:51] | Very excited to be here. | 能来这儿我真实太高兴了 |
[22:51] | 海洋公园 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h海豚之旅 | |
[23:03] | He has to be hungry by now. | 他肯定饿坏了 |
[23:05] | Try a bigger one. | 换条大点儿的 |
[23:06] | Come on, Rascal. It’s breakfast! | 快吃吧 淘气鬼 早饭来喽 |
[23:08] | Delicious and nutritious. | 又美味又有营养 |
[23:11] | Good fish! | 好吃的小鱼哟 |
[23:13] | Yummy, yummy, yummy. | 真香 真香 真香 |
[23:17] | I can’t believe you just did that. | 刚刚那个真的是你吗 |
[23:19] | Do you have any better ideas? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[23:21] | – Yeah, pizza, nachos– – This is serious, Kevin. | -披萨 烤玉米片 -别闹了 凯文 |
[23:25] | Hi, kids, how are you doing? | 孩子们 你们好呀 |
[23:28] | Hey, stop that! | 别叫了 |
[23:31] | What is going on over here? | 发生什么事了 |
[23:32] | It’s him, Dad. | 爸爸 这个人 |
[23:33] | Dad, help! He’s after us! | 救命 爸爸 他盯上我们了 |
[23:35] | What did I tell you, Mills? | 我是怎么跟你说的 米尔斯 |
[23:37] | You’re here for five minutes, | 你才刚到5分钟 |
[23:38] | you can’t help messing with my kids? | 就忍不住在这招惹我孩子了 |
[23:40] | No, I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[23:41] | I came, they screamed, then I screamed. | 我刚到 他们就大叫 吓得我也大叫 |
[23:44] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没干 |
[23:49] | Go on, Rascal. | 干得好 淘气鬼 |
[23:51] | It’s not funny. | 一点儿也不好笑 |
[23:54] | It’s not funny. | 一点也不 |
[23:56] | We better keep a close eye on him. | 我们得盯好他 |
[23:57] | Yeah, why is he really here? | 没错 他到底为什么会出现在这里啊 |
[23:59] | Exactly. | 我也想知道 |
[24:01] | What are you two whispering about? | 你俩嘀咕什么呢 |
[24:03] | Nothing, Dad. All good. | 没什么 爸爸 没什么 |
[24:03] | Oh, yeah. As usual, right? | 又想淘气了是吧 |
[24:07] | Mills? | 米尔斯 |
[24:50] | Rascal, lunchtime! | 淘气鬼 午餐时间到了哟 |
[24:54] | Come get it. | 快来吃吧 |
[24:55] | Hey, Tommy. Any progress? | 怎么样了 汤米 有进展吗 |
[24:57] | No. Tried everything, but he won’t budge. | 不怎么样 用了浑身解数 就是不肯吃饭 |
[25:01] | Never met a dolphin that didn’t like sushi. | 还没见过不爱寿司的海豚呢 |
[25:04] | All right. Go give Shannon a hand with Hemmingway | 好吧 去帮香农照顾一下海明威吧 |
[25:06] | and I’ll see what we can do with him. | 我们来想想办法吧 |
[25:10] | Good luck. Sure got the name right. | 祝你们好运 这名字还真取对了 |
[25:12] | He is a rascal. | 它真是个淘气鬼 |
[25:15] | Hey, Holly, let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 霍莉 |
[25:17] | It will keep your mind off Winston, | 别想着温斯顿的事了 |
[25:18] | helping our buddy here. | 快看看我们这位朋友怎么了 |
[25:19] | I love that idea. | 好主意 |
[25:23] | Shoot, I’ve gotta go. Mom’s taking me to the cove. | 我先走了 妈妈来接我去海湾那了 |
[25:26] | – Oh, tell the dolphins hey for me. – Will do. | -帮我给海豚们问好 -会的 |
[25:28] | And keep an eye on you-know-who. | 记得盯着那个人 |
[25:30] | Gotcha. I’m on it. | 放心吧 交给我 |
[25:40] | Hey there, fishy. Hello. | 小鱼 你好呀 |
[25:45] | Ah-ha! There you go. | 来 接着 |
[25:47] | Your new, best | 这是你最好的 |
[25:49] | and probably only friend. | 也可能是唯一的朋友了 |
[25:53] | What’s this for? | 要我干什么 |
[25:54] | Well, it’s for Marineland’s new handyman, of course. | 恭喜你成为海洋公园的新清洁工 |
[25:57] | It’s a work-release program, you know. So, chop-chop. | 社会劳动服役 懂吧 所以麻溜地开始吧 |
[26:02] | And just look at it this way. | 不如这么说吧 |
[26:04] | I’m here to help you clean up your act. | 我是来帮助你改过自新的 |
[26:10] | Let’s get to work. | 上岗吧 |
[26:11] | To the toilets. | 向厕所进发吧 |
[26:14] | Chop-chop. Let’s go. | 麻溜地 快走吧 |
[26:18] | Great. | 真好 |
[26:31] | Mom, wait up. Hey, don’t leave without me. | 妈妈 等等我 别把我丢下 |
[26:35] | You’d better get a move on, sailor. Give me a hand, please. | 那你动作可得快点 小水手 来搭把手 |
[26:40] | – Hey, Mrs. Ryan. – Oh, hey there, Ellie. | -嘿 莱恩太太 -嘿 艾莉 |
[26:42] | – Hey, Kevin. – Hey,Ellie. | -你好啊 凯文 -嘿 艾莉 |
[26:48] | So, you’ve been on the water today? | 所以 你今天到海上去了吗 |
[26:50] | Yes, ma’am. Just got back. | 是的 女士 我刚回来 |
[26:51] | Dad’s tying down the OSS Shark right now. | 爸爸在给我们栓船呢 |
[26:54] | I saw you on the news. | 我在新闻上看到你了 |
[26:56] | It’s good to see that Bernie’s back. | 很高兴看到伯尼回来了 |
[26:57] | Yeah, yeah, us too. | 是的 我们也很高兴 |
[27:00] | You and Holly are like famous around here. | 你和霍莉在这里很出名 |
[27:03] | Everyone’s talking about you. | 大家都在讨论你们 |
[27:05] | Yeah, no. It’s nothing really. | 是的 没有 其实没什么的 |
[27:06] | Just doing my part to help, you know. | 你知道的 我只是尽了自己的一份力 |
[27:09] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 你们太棒了 |
[27:12] | Mrs. Ryan, Harper and I | 莱恩女士 哈珀和我 |
[27:14] | were hoping to rent a wave runner tomorrow. | 明天想租用一台摩托艇 |
[27:16] | Sure. Just stop by the office. | 当然可以 来办公室找我就行 |
[27:19] | Kevin will have it ready to go for you. | 凯文会帮你把它准备好的 |
[27:21] | Right, Kev? | 对吧 小凯 |
[27:24] | – Kev? – Yeah, just doing what we can. | -小凯 -对的没错 我会准备好的 |
[27:28] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[27:29] | Okay, see you all later. | 好的 那回头见啦 |
[27:34] | Earth to Kevin. | 回到现实吧 凯文 |
[27:36] | Hello! | 说你呐 |
[27:38] | Yes, ma’am, I’m glad to help. | 是的 我很乐意帮忙 |
[27:40] | Guess that’s the cheerleader, right? | 她就是那个啦啦队员 对吧 |
[27:53] | Rascal, meet Sunny. | 淘气鬼 来见见桑尼 |
[28:00] | All right, Amber. | 来吧 安珀 |
[28:02] | Let’s demonstrate to Rascal how positive reinforcement works. | 让淘气鬼看看咱们的奖励机制吧 |
[28:07] | Go and get it. | 去把它带回来 |
[28:11] | Good job! | 好样的 |
[28:20] | Nice job, Sunny. | 干得好 桑尼 |
[28:22] | Holly, can you give him his reward, please? | 霍莉 能给他点奖励吗 |
[28:31] | Good job, Sunny. A-plus. Bravo. | 干得好 桑尼 A+ 棒棒哒 |
[28:36] | Yummy, yummy! | 好吃的来咯 |
[28:43] | You see that, Rascal? | 你看见了吗 淘气鬼 |
[28:47] | That didn’t go as planned. | 这可不在我意料之中 |
[28:54] | Holly? | 霍莉 |
[28:56] | Sidney? | 辛德妮 |
[28:59] | This is Winston Mills, as you know. | 这位是温斯顿·米尔斯 你们都认识 |
[29:02] | He is our new handyman. | 他是我们新来的勤杂工 |
[29:03] | Which means it will be his job to | 也就是说 他的工作 |
[29:06] | clean up absolutely everything in this habitat. | 是把这里的一切全都打扫干净 |
[29:10] | Treat everyone with respect, Winston, | 对待每个人都要有礼貌 温斯顿 |
[29:12] | because I am authorizing the staff, | 因为我将给所有员工 |
[29:15] | which means you too, | 包括你们 |
[29:16] | to assign work duties to Mr. Mills, should I not be around. | 当我不在时 给米尔斯先生指派工作的权利 |
[29:20] | – Yes! – Any questions? | -太棒啦 -有什么疑问吗 |
[29:22] | No. | 没有了 |
[29:23] | Holly? | 霍莉 |
[29:25] | Do you have anything you’d like to say? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[29:27] | Welcome to the team, Winston. | 欢迎加入我们 温斯顿 |
[29:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:33] | This way to the toilets, Winston. | 温斯顿 厕所在这边 |
[29:55] | It was here, Mom. They’re heading right towards us. | 就是这里 妈 它们正直直朝我们游来呢 |
[30:11] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[30:14] | Yeah, but what’s wrong? | 听到了 怎么了 |
[30:16] | Not sure. | 我不确定 |
[30:18] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[30:24] | Look who it is. | 看看谁来了 |
[30:26] | Hey, guys. What’s going on? | 小家伙们 你们好吗 |
[30:28] | It’s good to be back home, huh? | 回家真好 对吧 |
[30:31] | Hey, Bernie. What’s up, buddy? | 伯尼 你怎么样 |
[30:34] | Say hello to the world. | 和大家打个招呼 |
[30:36] | Listen, I better get us back. | 听着 我们得回去了 |
[30:38] | It sounds like the fuel pump’s gone out. | 听起来油箱好像要空了 |
[30:40] | Okay, hey, nice job today, | 好的 今天干得不错 |
[30:41] | Bernie. We’ll get some more close-ups next time. | 伯尼 下次我多给你拍几张特写 |
[30:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:08] | Finally, it’s quitting time. | 终于到下班时间了 |
[31:19] | Get Winston, please. | 去给温斯顿捣点乱 |
[31:29] | You little monster! What do you think you’re doing? | 你这个小怪物 你知道你干了什么吗 |
[31:31] | Oh! Looks like you missed a spot. | 看来你漏了一块 |
[31:36] | Saw that! | 我看到了哦 |
[31:38] | This is gonna be a great summer after all. | 这可是个不错的夏天 |
[31:40] | How could she possibly have seen that? | 她怎么可能看到 |
[31:53] | Nice ride. | 骑得不错 |
[31:56] | Is that an eight cylinder? | 你那车是八缸的吗 |
[31:58] | What are doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[32:00] | Just an old friend catching up. | 找一个老朋友叙叙旧罢了 |
[32:04] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[32:05] | If anyone sees us together, | 如果有人看到我们俩在一起 |
[32:06] | I’m back in the slammer. | 我又要回监狱了 |
[32:08] | Who do you think got you out? | 你以为是谁把你救出来的 |
[32:13] | Man! | 天呐 |
[32:16] | Get in. | 上车 |
[32:18] | No way. No way. | 不可能 不可能 |
[32:19] | I mean, that’s a crazy idea. | 这主意太疯狂了 |
[32:21] | I’m afraid you have no choice about it. | 恐怕你别无选择 |
[32:24] | I got you out. | 我能把你救出来 |
[32:25] | I can have you put back in. | 我也能再把你送回去 |
[32:27] | I just– | 我只是 |
[32:28] | I just want to do my time here | 我只想在这里好好干活 |
[32:30] | and be released for good, okay? | 然后被永久释放 明白吗 |
[32:31] | Well, it’s not that simple. | 这事情没这么简单 |
[32:33] | When you and Brock Winters | 自从你和布罗克·温特斯 |
[32:35] | messed up that power plant deal… | 搞砸了发电厂的生意后 |
[32:38] | I owe a lot of people money now. | 我现在欠了一屁股债 |
[32:40] | And you, you owe me a lot of money. | 至于你 你欠了我一大笔钱 |
[32:44] | Boy, prison’s looking better and better. | 天呐 监狱现在看来越来越好了 |
[32:46] | Right, seriously, | 好吧 说真的 |
[32:48] | how did you get me out? | 你是怎么把我弄出来的 |
[32:49] | Lucky for you, | 算你走运 |
[32:50] | I still have powerful people that owe me some favors, so… | 我这儿还有一些有权势的人欠我几个人情 |
[32:53] | What about Brock? | 那布罗克呢 |
[32:54] | No dice. | 没门 |
[32:56] | Too tough to get a former mayor out. | 想救出这位前市长太难了 |
[32:58] | He’s gonna do his two years for stealing those turtle eggs. | 他会因为偷海龟蛋入狱两年 |
[33:02] | Two years? | 两年 |
[33:03] | – They stuck this guy with five! – Five– | -他们给我判了五年 -五 |
[33:05] | I lost everything too, you know? | 你知道吗 我也失去了一切 |
[33:07] | Everything! | 一切啊 |
[33:09] | I lost my money, my wife, my mansion. | 我失去了我的钱 妻子 房子 |
[33:13] | I’ve been living in that flea-bit hotel for the last six months. | 六个月来我一直住在那家跳蚤旅馆里 |
[33:16] | And it’s all those… | 这一切都是 |
[33:19] | It’s all those kids’ fault. | 那些小孩的错 |
[33:21] | And that dolphin. | 和那只海豚的错 |
[33:23] | This is our opportunity to get revenge. | 现在我们有了复仇的机会 |
[33:27] | No, no. Look, I’m not interested. | 不 听着 我对此不感兴趣 |
[33:29] | I’ll take my chances. | 我要抓住机会做个好人 |
[33:32] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[33:33] | There’s already a deal in place for that… sunburned dolphin. | 我已经准备好对那头晒伤的海豚下手了 |
[33:38] | I’ll give you a cut. | 我会给你分成的 |
[33:40] | $100,000. | 50多万块钱 |
[33:42] | All yours. | 都是你的 |
[33:45] | Here. | 拿好这个 |
[33:46] | It’s unlisted, so they can’t track it. | 这张支票还没登记 他们追踪不到 |
[33:51] | Call me when you… | 等你想提升高自己的的生活水平了 |
[33:53] | wanna upgrade your wardrobe. | 就打给我吧 |
[33:56] | I like my wardrobe. | 我现在的生活就很好 |
[34:13] | Figures. | 现在清楚了 |
[34:14] | I knew I was right all along. | 我就知道我一直是对的 |
[34:42] | See? Caught him red-handed. | 看到了吗 当场抓住他们 |
[34:47] | Yeah, but who’s that other guy? | 没错 但那个人是谁 |
[34:48] | I don’t know, but I’ve got a feeling they’re up to no good. | 我不知道 但我感觉他不是好人 |
[34:51] | He does look familiar. | 他看起来确实很眼熟 |
[34:53] | I’ll cross-reference articles of Winston Mills and Brock Winters. | 我去查一下他们之间的关系 |
[34:58] | That’s him! | 就是他 |
[35:00] | – Who’s him? – Uh, Devin Cruz, right here. | -他是谁 -戴文·科鲁兹 在这儿呢 |
[35:02] | “Financier Devin Cruz was named as the mastermind | “金融家戴文·科鲁兹一手策划的 |
[35:05] | behind the illegal chemical plants scheme | 化工厂计划失败后 |
[35:07] | that sent local mayor, Brock Winters, | 将当地市长布罗克·温特斯 |
[35:08] | and real estate mogul, Winston Mills, to prison terms.” | 和房地产大亨温斯顿·米尔斯送进了监狱” |
[35:13] | There are too many bad guys to keep up with these days. | 这年头 得提防的坏人也太多了吧 |
[35:15] | Yeah. It looks like the prosecution | 是啊 看来原告似乎 |
[35:17] | didn’t have enough hard evidence to put Cruz on trial. | 还没有确凿的证据来起诉审讯科鲁兹 |
[35:19] | We should probably go tell Mom and Dad. | 我们应该把这件事告诉爸妈 |
[35:21] | No, not yet. | 不不不 |
[35:22] | We don’t have anything that proves that he’s | 我们没有任何证据能证明他 |
[35:23] | done anything illegal. | 做了什么违法的事情 |
[35:24] | We’ll just, I guess, sit back, keep an eye on Winston. | 我觉得我们应该秘密地盯住温斯顿就好 |
[35:28] | I mean, knowing him, | 毕竟 他是何方神圣我们还不清楚吗 |
[35:29] | he’ll mess up soon anyways, right? | 肯定很快就会把事情搞砸了的 对吧 |
[35:30] | – Yeah, he’s pretty awesome at that. – Yup. | -那倒是 他在这方面很厉害 -没错 |
[35:54] | A little banana? Oh, yeah. | 想吃香蕉吗 没错 |
[35:56] | Which one of you want a banana? | 你们有谁想来根香蕉吗 |
[35:58] | Doesn’t that look good? | 看起来不错吧 |
[35:59] | Doesn’t it look good? Yes, it does. | 是不是很香呀 看起来可真美味 |
[36:01] | Sike! | 就不给你 |
[36:03] | Okay. I’ll give it to you. | 好的 我给你 |
[36:05] | I’ll give it. I won’t play any games. | 我给你 不会耍你的 |
[36:07] | Catch him doing anything illegal yet? | 抓到他做违法的事了吗 |
[36:10] | No, he has been doing his work, but… | 没有 他只是在做他的工作 但 |
[36:13] | he doesn’t get along with anyone. | 他跟谁都合不来 |
[36:15] | Come on, turtles. Let’s see how fast you are. | 来吧 海龟们 让我看看你们能爬多快 |
[36:21] | He’s like Rascal. | 他跟淘气鬼一样 |
[36:23] | He’s not cooperating either. | 他也不听话 |
[36:26] | Two peas in a pod. | 简直一模一样 |
[36:31] | All right, keep a watch on him. I’m going to go check on Bernie. | 好吧 继续盯着他 我去看看伯尼 |
[36:33] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -没问题 |
[36:38] | Stupid turtles. | 傻海龟们 |
[36:42] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[36:50] | Hey, guys! | 朋友们 |
[36:53] | Sorry about mean old Winston. | 对不起有这么个可恶的老温斯顿 |
[36:55] | He’s having a bad day as usual. | 他又像往常一样心情不好了 |
[36:57] | Want a banana? | 吃香蕉吗 |
[37:00] | How are they? Good? They’re good? | 味道怎么样 好吃吗 |
[38:11] | You missed a spot. | 这没擦干净 |
[38:30] | Don’t you kids have better things to do? | 你们俩就没别的事干了吗 |
[38:42] | High five! | 击个掌 |
[39:06] | Can you believe this? | 你敢相信吗 |
[39:08] | Do you know what this one little straw could do to a dolphin? | 你知道这小小的吸管会对海豚 |
[39:10] | Or a sea turtle? | 或者海龟造成多大的影响吗 |
[39:13] | I’m guessing they don’t use them for milkshakes, right? | 起码它们不会用它喝奶昔 对吧 |
[39:16] | Winston, you sure have a lot to learn. | 温斯顿 你确实有很多东西要学 |
[39:19] | Plastics alone harm | 单是塑料 每年就会危害到 |
[39:20] | more than 100 million marine animals each year. | 超过一亿的海洋生物 |
[39:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:26] | I… I had no idea. | 我还真不知道呢 |
[39:28] | Holly, check this out. | 霍莉 快来看 |
[39:32] | News flash alert! It’s Ellie and Harper. | 新闻警报 是艾莉和哈珀 |
[39:33] | They’re missing. | 他们失踪了 |
[39:34] | Oh, no. What happened? | 不 发生了什么 |
[39:36] | These two teens have been missing since late yesterday. | 这两位少女在昨天晚些的时候失踪了 |
[39:39] | Now, what we do know, | 我们现在知道的是 |
[39:40] | is that they left from this beach on a wave runner | 她们是开着水上摩托从这片海滩上离开的 |
[39:43] | and their parents have not heard from them since. | 她们父母从那之后就没有她们的消息了 |
[39:46] | So, if anyone has seen or has any information on the two teens, | 所以 如果有谁看到或有她们的消息的话 |
[39:49] | please contact the St. Augustine police department immediately. | 请立刻联系圣奥古斯丁警察局 |
[39:52] | We got to help find them. | 我们必须帮忙一起找她们 |
[39:54] | Find who? | 找谁 |
[39:55] | Dad, it’s Ellie and Harper. They’re missing. | 爸爸 是艾莉和哈珀 她们失踪了 |
[39:57] | What do you mean by missing? | 什么叫她们失踪了 |
[39:59] | They rented Mom’s wave runner yesterday morning | 他们昨天早上租了妈妈的水上摩托 |
[40:01] | and haven’t been back since. | 从那之后再也没回来 |
[40:04] | It’s my GPS tracking alert. | 这是我的GPS追踪警报 |
[40:08] | Bernie’s near Devil’s Island. | 伯尼在恶魔岛附近 |
[40:10] | – The pod never goes there. – What? | -海豚群从来都不会靠近那里的 -什么 |
[40:12] | – He’s just swimming around in circles. – What if he’s in trouble? | -他一直在绕着圈游 -万一出事了呢 |
[40:15] | – We better go check on them. – Yeah. Something’s up. Let’s go. | -我们最好去看看 -肯定出事了 我们走 |
[40:18] | No, no. Wait a minute, kids. I’m going with you. | 先别去 你们等等 我和你们一起去 |
[40:20] | Winston, finish up here and then check in with Sidney. | 温斯顿 这边收完尾后到辛德妮那里报到一下 |
[40:23] | I’m going to be back. Come on. | 我会回来的 我们走吧 |
[40:38] | I am so hungry. | 我好饿 |
[40:44] | Nothing. Not one bar. | 还是空的 连一格信号也没有 |
[40:47] | I could try to swim to shore. | 我也许可以试着游到岸边 |
[40:50] | You got cut from the swim team. | 你是被游泳队开除的 |
[40:52] | Yeah, so? | 是又怎样 |
[40:54] | At least I’m not a pom-pom girl. | 至少我不是花瓶啦啦队姑娘 |
[40:56] | Oh! Okay, how original. | 行吧 还真有创意 |
[40:58] | You just had to play the cheerleader card, huh? | 你就非得哪壶不开提哪壶是吧 |
[41:01] | Yep. It’s a no-brainer. | 那当然 这多容易 |
[41:04] | And we’re out of water too. | 我们还断水了 |
[41:07] | Great. Just keep saying your prayers. | 太”棒”了 祷告别停 |
[41:10] | I mean, they’ve got to be looking for us right now. | 我的意思是 他们现在肯定在找我们 |
[41:12] | Yeah, and my parents are going to ground me till I’m 80. | 是啊 我爸妈肯定会把我禁足到80岁的 |
[41:19] | Uh-oh. | 这可不妙 |
[41:30] | Sharks. Just what we needed. | 是鲨鱼 来得真是时候啊 |
[41:37] | They’re not sharks. They’re dolphins. | 他们不是鲨鱼 他们是海豚 |
[41:39] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天爷啊 |
[41:41] | Hey, look! That one has a pink spot. | 快看 那条有个粉红色的斑点 |
[41:44] | That’s Kevin and Holly’s friend, Bernie the dolphin. | 那是凯文和霍莉的朋友 海豚伯尼 |
[41:47] | He’s kind of cute. Yeah, they’re smart too. | -他好可爱 -而且他们还很聪明 |
[41:52] | Maybe they can help us. | 说不定他们能帮我们呢 |
[41:56] | Seriously? What are we going to do? Ride them home? | 你说真的吗 我们难道要骑着他们回家吗 |
[41:59] | Have a little faith, will you? | 你能有点信心吗 |
[42:01] | Mrs. Ryan said that Kevin can track them. | 莱恩太太说过凯文能追踪他们 |
[42:09] | Bernie, we need a huge favor. | 伯尼 我们需要你帮个大忙 |
[42:34] | Crappy day for you too, huh? | 你这一天也过得很糟糕 是吧 |
[42:42] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[42:48] | Are you… Are you hungry? | 那个 你是饿了吗 |
[43:03] | Well, what do you know. | 你都知道些啥呢 |
[43:13] | Pretty tasty, huh? | 很好吃吧 |
[43:14] | Well, I prefer steak over sushi. But to each their own, right? | 相比寿司我更喜欢牛排 不过各有所爱嘛 |
[43:24] | Fishy. | 一股腥气 |
[43:31] | Faster, Dad. The pod’s about a mile away. | 爸爸快点 离定位就剩一英里了 |
[43:34] | You got it, Kev. | 没问题的 小凯 |
[43:53] | Got it! Here they come. | 到啦 他们来了 |
[43:55] | Come on, camera guy. Bernie needs us. | 快 摄影师 伯尼需要我们 |
[44:18] | Harper, it’s a boat. | 哈珀 有艘小船 |
[44:21] | Hey, over here! | 往这里看 |
[44:22] | Hey! Over here! | 在这里啊 |
[44:24] | Kids, over there. | 孩子们 在那边 |
[44:25] | We’re good. | 我们得救啦 |
[44:34] | Ellie! Harper! | 艾莉 哈珀 |
[44:36] | There! I think they’re coming our way. | 在那里 他们在往我们这边来了 |
[44:38] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[44:42] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[44:43] | There’s the girls. | 姑娘们在那里 |
[44:44] | We found them. | 我们找到她们了 |
[44:49] | Over here. | 在这边 |
[44:50] | Yes! | 太棒啦 |
[44:53] | I’m happy to report, | 我很高兴地在此告诉各位 |
[44:55] | Ellie Rogers and Harper Wilks have been found. | 艾莉·罗杰斯和哈珀·威克斯已经被找到了 |
[44:58] | As you can see the girls are safe and sound. | 正如你所见 两个女孩儿安然无恙 |
[45:01] | But a bit exhausted after | 只是在恶魔岛上经历了 |
[45:03] | spending a long night on Devil’s Island. | 漫长的一晚之后略显疲惫 |
[45:05] | In an amazing feat, | 这真是一项壮举 |
[45:06] | Bob, Holly and Kevin Ryan found the girls | 鲍勃 霍莉 凯文·莱恩找到了姑娘们 |
[45:09] | with the help of, who else, Bernie the dolphin. | 在海豚伯尼的帮助下一起找到的 |
[45:13] | Kids, tell us how you did it. | 孩子们 告诉我们你们怎么做到的 |
[45:15] | Well, Miss Sands, I just used my GPS tracking device | 三兹小姐 我用了我的GPS追踪设备 |
[45:16] | to locate Bernie and the pod. | 来定位伯尼和海豚的位置 |
[45:18] | And they led us right to Ellie and Harper. | 正是他们带着我们找到了艾莉和哈珀 |
[45:20] | Amazing! This unique dolphin | 太神奇了 这头独一无二的海豚 |
[45:22] | and his family just keeps surprising us all. | 和他的大家庭真是让我们惊喜连连 |
[45:24] | Girls, would you like to say anything? | 姑娘们 你们有什么要说的吗 |
[45:27] | We just want to thank the Ryans. | 我们想感谢莱恩一家一家 |
[45:28] | Holly and Kevin were amazing. | 霍莉和凯文真的太棒了 |
[45:33] | Oh! And a special thanks to Bernie and his family. | 还要特别鸣谢伯尼和他的族群 |
[45:36] | Yeah. Go, Bernie! | 加油 伯尼 |
[45:38] | Go, Bernie, indeed. | 加油 伯尼最棒了 |
[45:40] | I’m Summer Sands reporting. Back to you, Peter. | 桑末·三兹现场报道 镜头切回彼得 |
[45:42] | So that’s how they always know where to find that dolphin. | 所以这就是他们总能找到那头海豚的原因 |
[45:49] | The kid’s using a tracking device. | 孩子用了追踪设备 |
[45:54] | Bingo. | 原来如此 |
[46:14] | So, how does it feel to be local heroes? Again? | 所以 再次成为当地英雄是什么感觉 |
[46:19] | Pretty sweet, Mom. That’s the second interview this week. | 可爽了 妈妈 这是本周第二次采访了 |
[46:22] | That’s right. I’m just happy we were able to find them. | 的确 能找到他们我很高兴 |
[46:26] | Well, actually, Bernie found them. But we helped. | 其实是伯尼找到的 不过我们也出了力 |
[46:29] | Well, I’m proud of all of you. | 我为你们所有人感到自豪 |
[46:32] | Where’s Kev? | 凯文去哪儿了 |
[46:34] | – Prowling around the garage. – I see. | -在车库晃悠吧 -我懂了 |
[46:36] | So, how’s the dolphin training going? | 海豚训练进行得如何了 |
[46:39] | Rascal is still being a rascal. | 淘气鬼终究还是淘气鬼一个 |
[46:42] | Sidney said he’s just taking his time to | 辛德妮说他只是需要时间 |
[46:45] | adjust to his new environment. | 去适应他的新环境 |
[46:46] | And what about the other rascal? Hmm? | 那其他的”淘气鬼”们呢 |
[46:48] | How’s Winston behaving? | 温斯顿表现怎么样 |
[46:50] | He’s keeping to himself, doing his job. | 他还是那样 做自己的份内事 |
[46:53] | Good little criminal. | 真是个乖巧的小罪犯 |
[46:56] | Holly, you be nice to him. | 霍莉 你对他友善点 |
[46:58] | Trying. | 尝试中 |
[46:59] | Do better than try. | 再努力一点 |
[47:01] | Maybe this opportunity will help him turn around. | 也许这次机会能帮他回归正途 |
[47:04] | Oh, come on, honey. Let’s not go overboard, huh? | 开什么玩笑 亲爱的 我们别太夸张了 |
[47:06] | Hey, Dad, found your gear. | 老爸 找到你的装备了 |
[47:08] | – Could we play? – You bet. | -我们能打球了吗 -你说呢 |
[47:10] | Football! Now I get it. You really do have a crush on Ellie. | 橄榄球 我懂了 你是真的喜欢艾莉 |
[47:13] | – No, I don’t. – Yes, you do. Yes, you do! | -我才没有 -你就有 你就是喜欢她 |
[47:16] | Mom, she kissed him on the cheek today. | 妈妈 她今天亲了他一下脸颊哦 |
[47:18] | Holly, be nice. | 霍莉 友善点 |
[47:20] | She’s a very sweet girl. | 她是个好女孩儿 |
[47:22] | Pretty, too. | 也很漂亮 |
[47:26] | And her boyfriend is this high school back quarter of the school. | 可是她男朋友是高中校队的”卫四分” |
[47:32] | It’s quarterback, sweetie. | 亲爱的 是四分卫 |
[47:34] | You want to kiss her back, Kev? | 你也想回亲她一下吗 小凯 |
[47:37] | Holly Ryan! | 霍莉·莱恩 |
[47:38] | I just wanna try something new. | 我只是想尝试点新的东西 |
[47:40] | Come on, ladies. Ladies! Give the boy a break. | 姑娘们 差不多得了 让他喘口气吧 |
[47:44] | You know, he just wants to try something new, Ma. | 你懂的 他就是想尝试点新鲜的 妈妈 |
[47:48] | And I’m referring to football, of course, and I’m gonna go. | 而且我当然指的是橄榄球 我去了 |
[48:00] | Okay, Kevin, it’s been some time. | 凯文 我有段时间没打球了 |
[48:07] | This foot goes up, okay? | 这只脚起 明白吗 |
[48:09] | Look, you just, boom! Right? So it’s… | 看好了 你就接球 所以就是 |
[48:12] | Set! Hike! | 准备 冲 |
[48:19] | Hike! | 冲 |
[48:24] | You’re not doing this. | 你不能这么接 |
[48:25] | You’re planting, turning, boom! | 你要稳住 转身然后接球 |
[48:30] | Nice! That’s nice! | 漂亮 这个不错 |
[48:34] | Nice, Kevin. And as soon as you catch, it’s right here. | 接得不错 凯文 你一接到球就揣在这 |
[48:37] | As soon as you catch, boom. Hike! | 你一接到 就揣怀里 冲 |
[48:44] | Come on, Kev! | 加油 小凯 |
[48:45] | Anybody can catch a football, | 接到橄榄球不足为奇 |
[48:47] | and if you score a touchdown, | 但如果你触底得分 |
[48:49] | yeah, you’re gonna be on the highlight reel. | 那你就成为传奇了 |
[48:51] | That’s really cool. | 那很棒 |
[48:52] | But the most important thing | 但最重要的是 |
[48:54] | is earning the respect of your teammates. | 你要赢得队友的尊重 |
[48:56] | You know how you do that? | 知道该怎么做吗 |
[48:57] | Blocking for them. | 帮他们挡住敌人 |
[49:00] | Pick your eyes up a little bit. | 眼睛往上看一点 |
[49:01] | – When you come in, boom, you’re here, okay? – All right. Yeah. | -你开始的时候在这里对吧 -没错 |
[49:05] | And that’s how no matter where you go… Go ahead. Right? Right? | 你无论如何都要往前跑 明白了吗 |
[49:10] | Ready? Set? Hike! | 准备好了吗 预备 冲 |
[49:12] | All right, go. Here we go. Here we go. That’s nice. | 好的 就这样 就是这样 很棒 |
[49:17] | Nice! Yeah. | 很不错 |
[49:19] | Here. Here. You’re gonna get down right… | 这里 你要蹲对位置 |
[49:20] | Hike! | 冲 |
[49:27] | That was very good. | 刚才那下很棒 |
[49:29] | That’s the way to do it. Awesome! | 就这么做 简直完美 |
[49:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[49:58] | Fumigation? Great. | 正在除虫 真是太好了 |
[50:03] | Looks like there’s more than one cockroach in this place. | 看来这地方不止一只蟑螂嘛 |
[50:08] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[50:10] | Landlord’s an old friend. | 我是房东的故友 |
[50:13] | I used to own this place. | 这间房子以前是我的 |
[50:16] | People used to respect me back then, you know? | 人们以前很尊重我的 你懂不 |
[50:18] | They’d call me Mr. Cruz. | 他们叫我科鲁兹先生 |
[50:21] | They’d say, “Hi, Mr. Cruz.” | 他们会说 “你好 科鲁兹先生” |
[50:25] | “Hello, Mr. Devin Cruz.” | “你好呀 戴文·科鲁兹先生” |
[50:29] | “Good morning, Mr. Cruz.” | “早上好 科鲁兹先生” |
[50:31] | “Hey, Mr. Devin Cruz. There he goes.” | “瞧 戴文·科鲁兹先生来了” |
[50:35] | Are you okay, Devin? | 你还好吗 戴文 |
[50:38] | It’s Mr. Cruz. Mr. Devin Cruz! | 叫我科鲁兹先生 戴文·科鲁兹先生 |
[50:42] | Okay, just simmer down. All is fine, | 好的 您先冷静下 什么事都没有 |
[50:46] | Mr. Devin Cruz. | 戴文·科鲁兹先生 |
[50:49] | That… That Ryan kid’s tracking the dolphin. | 那个 那个莱恩家的孩子在追踪海豚 |
[50:53] | Some sort of GPS device. | 有个类似GPS的装置 |
[50:57] | I want it. | 我要那个 |
[50:58] | You want me to steal from a kid? | 你想让我去偷小孩子的东西 |
[51:01] | You’ve done worse. | 你还做过更坏的呢 |
[51:04] | $100,000 cold, hard cash should clear a bad conscience. | 50多万块钱应该能抵消心里的内疚吧 |
[51:08] | I’m just trying to stay clean, stay out of trouble, okay? | 我只想保持良好记录 不惹麻烦 好吗 |
[51:11] | Besides, there’s a new dolphin at Marineland | 除此之外 海洋公园有头新来的海豚 |
[51:13] | and he even likes me. | 连他都喜欢我 |
[51:14] | Winston’s finally found a new friend. | 温斯顿终于找到了新朋友呀 |
[51:17] | That is so sweet. | 那真是太好了 |
[51:23] | Yeah. You owe me, Mills. | 这是你欠我的 米尔斯 |
[51:27] | You mess this up… | 如果你搞砸了 |
[51:30] | I’ll make sure you wear this for a long… long time. | 我保证 你会在这里工作得很久 很久 |
[51:39] | Looks like you need a new nest. | 看来你需要找个新的住处了 |
[51:42] | I think I can pull some strings. | 我觉得我倒可以帮上点忙 |
[51:45] | Just get me that device. | 把那个装置给我拿来 |
[51:48] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再跟你联系的 |
[52:02] | Let’s try some nurturing devices. | 我们来试试顶球训练 |
[52:03] | We’ll show Rascal how the other dolphins play with them. | 我们给淘气鬼看看其他海豚是怎么接球的 |
[52:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:08] | Go and get it, guys. | 快接住球 大家 |
[52:10] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[52:14] | Hey, Holly, try to wave Rascal. | 霍莉 试着把这个丢给淘气鬼 |
[52:15] | – Kevin, will you record this, please? – Sure. | -凯文 麻烦你把这个录下来 -好的 |
[52:18] | – Come on, Rascal. – Go ahead. | -来吧 淘气鬼 -继续 |
[52:21] | Come on, Rascal. You can do it. | 加油 淘气鬼 你可以做到的 |
[52:24] | So close. | 差一点就接到了 |
[52:25] | – Oh, brother. – Keep working with him. | -不是吧 -继续跟他训练 |
[52:30] | So, what if he doesn’t show any progress here at Marineland? | 如果他在海洋世界一点进步都没有怎么办 |
[52:36] | I don’t know where else he would go. | 我不知道他还能去哪儿了 |
[52:38] | Don’t worry. We’ll help him. No matter what it takes. | 别担心 无论如何 我们都会帮助他的 |
[52:53] | This is so far out of bounds, it’s not even funny. | 这太离谱了 一点都不好笑 |
[52:56] | The answer is no. | 我是不会同意的 |
[52:58] | But it’s a court order, Mr. Ryan. | 但这是法院的命令 莱恩先生 |
[53:01] | Signed by the judge. | 法官签过字的 |
[53:09] | You’re telling me | 你是在告诉我 |
[53:09] | that you think it’s a good idea | 你觉得让温斯顿住在这里 |
[53:11] | for Winston to stay here? | 是个好主意吗 |
[53:12] | I mean, this is not exactly a bed and breakfast, Officer. | 这里并不是提供食宿的家庭旅馆 警官 |
[53:16] | It’s just until his apartment is fumigated. | 他只要待到他的公寓除虫完毕就行 |
[53:19] | There’s a bug problem. | 他的公寓里蟑螂泛滥 |
[53:20] | And we get stuck with the biggest roach of all. | 可我们就得跟最大的那只蟑螂待在一起了 |
[53:23] | Look, you said he’s been on good behavior. | 听着 你过说他最近表现得很好 |
[53:27] | If he tries anything funny, I’ll be here in a hot minute. | 如果他做了任何可疑的事 我会马上过来 |
[53:30] | Surely, you’ve some place he can sleep. | 你肯定有地方让他睡吧 |
[53:37] | Shark tank? | 鲨鱼池怎么样 |
[53:41] | So, I’ve never been down here before. | 我以前从没来过这里 |
[53:43] | Well, that’s because it’s for authorized personnel only. | 那是因为这里只对授权人员开放 |
[53:49] | Don’t make me regret this, okay? | 别让我后悔这么做 好吗 |
[54:03] | You have a… cot here, | 这里有张小床可以睡 |
[54:06] | and you can shower upstairs in the changing room. | 你可以在楼上的更衣室洗澡 |
[54:09] | – Penthouse suite, huh? – That’s right. | -阁楼套房 是吧 -没错 |
[54:13] | And look, we’ve got a lot of nice equipment down here so… | 听着 这里有很多很好的设备 所以 |
[54:16] | just don’t mess with anything, okay? | 别乱动任何东西 好吗 |
[54:19] | What was that? | 刚刚那是什么 |
[54:23] | This is your new roommate. | 那是你的新室友 |
[54:31] | My new roommate. | 还我的新室友呢 |
[54:34] | Everyone’s a comedian. | 大家都可以当喜剧演员了 |
[54:37] | That’s gonna be fun. | 这下好玩了 |
[54:48] | Mango, say hi. | 芒果 跟我打个招呼 |
[54:50] | Say hi. Say hello. Say hello. | 说嗨 说你好 说你好 |
[54:53] | Who’s a pretty boy? Here you go. | 你真是个小帅哥 给你吃 |
[54:56] | Aw, who’s a pretty boy? | 你真是个小帅哥 |
[54:58] | Isn’t he so cool? | 他好棒啊 |
[55:00] | Hey, pretty boy. | 嗨 小帅哥 |
[55:05] | What is going on in here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[55:07] | Oh, this is Mango. He’s super, super cool. | 这是芒果 他真的超级超级棒 |
[55:09] | Mango, huh? | 芒果 是吧 |
[55:11] | Mango. Pretty boy. | 芒果 小帅哥 |
[55:13] | And there is a reason why there’s a parrot in my office? | 为什么我的办公室有一只鹦鹉 |
[55:17] | Yeah, he’s Tommy the trainer’s pet bird. | 他是训练员汤米的宠物鸟 |
[55:19] | And Tommy’s moving apartments, so… Can we keep him here? | 汤米在搬家 所以 我们可以留下他吗 |
[55:22] | Can we? Can we? Please? | 可以吗 可以吗 求求你了 |
[55:24] | Yeah, it’s just gonna be for a couple of days. | 是的 也就留在这儿几天 |
[55:28] | Is there a volunteer to feed and clean up after Mango? | 那么会有人给芒果喂食和打扫吗 |
[55:31] | I will! I volunteer. I love Mango! | 我会 我来做 我爱芒果 |
[55:35] | I love Mango. | 我爱芒果 |
[55:36] | Well, looks like we have two new residents, kids. | 好吧 看来我们有两位新房客了 孩子们 |
[55:40] | Mr. Mills here is staying down in the maintenance room | 在米尔斯先生的公寓除虫期间 |
[55:42] | while his apartment is being fumigated. | 他会住在杂物间 |
[55:45] | What? No way, Dad. No. | 什么 绝不可以 爸爸 |
[55:47] | Yeah. He’s a bad guy. | 对啊 他是大坏蛋 |
[55:49] | Bad guy. | 大坏蛋 |
[55:50] | There’s nothing we can do about it. It’s a court order. | 实在是没办法 这是法院的命令 |
[55:56] | Okay. That’s enough. Come on, let’s get back to work. | 好了 够了 走吧 我们继续工作吧 |
[56:01] | Winston, grab your cleaning supplies | 温斯顿 拿上你的清洁工具 |
[56:03] | and meet the kids out by the shark tank, will you? | 跟孩子们在鲨鱼水池那边碰面 好吗 |
[56:07] | Okay. Sure. I’ll… I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上就去 |
[56:10] | Winston. Bad guy. | 温斯顿 大坏蛋 |
[56:16] | Bad | 超级坏 |
[56:18] | Bad guy. | 大坏蛋 |
[56:33] | That’s so cool. | 这也太酷了 |
[56:37] | Yeah, well, that’s… | 这要我说的话 |
[56:39] | suicide, if you ask me. | 就是自杀行为 |
[56:41] | Those things give me the creeps. | 那些东西让我心里发毛 |
[56:47] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[56:49] | Bernie’s journey. | 《伯尼之旅》 |
[56:50] | You wouldn’t like it. It’s dolphin stuff. | 你不会感兴趣的 是关于海豚的 |
[56:51] | Hey, I know you kids don’t like me, but I’m really trying here. | 我知道你们讨厌我 但我真的在努力示好 |
[56:57] | All right. This is how it works. | 行吧 它是这么运作的 |
[56:59] | There’s a signal that tracks | 这里有个信号 |
[57:00] | Bernie and the pods’ locations | 可以随时追踪 |
[57:02] | at all times. | 伯尼和发射器的位置 |
[57:05] | So, how do you do it? How do you track them? | 那你是怎么做到的 你怎么追踪他们的 |
[57:08] | Well, by the GPS that was in Bernie when Marineland released him. | 伯尼离开海洋公园时身上被放了GPS |
[57:11] | Sounds pretty high-tech. How does it work? | 听起来很高科技啊 那它是怎么运作的 |
[57:15] | It’s just nav. I unlock the code and… track the signal. | 就是导航系统 我输入密码然后追踪信号 |
[57:19] | That’s it? All you need is a code? | 就这样吗 你只需要输个密码 |
[57:21] | It’s pretty simple if you know what you’re doing. | 如果你知道自己在干嘛 就非常简单了 |
[57:25] | 6 4 5 8 Six, four, eight, five… | |
[57:28] | Oh, that’s… | 这是 |
[57:32] | That’s my parole officer. You know, I’ll call him later. | 这是假释官的电话 我一会儿再打给他 |
[57:36] | So, I’m guessing a lot of people must have the code then? | 所以 我想很多人都知道这个密码吧 |
[57:38] | No way. It’s top secret. Just me. | 当然不 这是绝密的 只有我知道 |
[57:40] | Well, and my dad, in case of an emergency but… | 为了以往万一 我爸爸也知道 |
[57:46] | Hey, Winston, you working or on break again? | 温斯顿 你是在工作还是又在偷懒了 |
[57:51] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m working. I’m working. | 好的 好的 我继续工作 继续工作 |
[57:56] | You can tell me more later. | 我们可以过会儿再聊 |
[57:59] | Okay… I guess. | 好的 也许吧 |
[58:23] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[58:25] | – Can I help you? – Yes, ma’am. I’d like to rent a boat. | -请问您需要些什么 -女士 我想租条船 |
[58:28] | Okay, well, let’s see. | 好的 我来查看一下 |
[58:30] | Now, we’re pretty booked. It is the summer season. | 我们已经有很多预定了 毕竟现在是夏天 |
[58:35] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[58:38] | Yeah. Sorry. Nothing until next week. | 非常抱歉 下周之前都没有了 |
[58:42] | Nothing at all? | 一条都没有吗 |
[58:45] | Friend and I were really hoping to do some fishing. | 我和我的朋友真的很想去钓鱼 |
[58:50] | Well, you know, I might | 好吧 其实我或许可以 |
[58:52] | be able to have the Dungone fixed in a couple of days. | 在这几天内把邓庚号号修好 |
[58:56] | Yeah, I mean, she’s a little rough around the edges but… | 我是说 她有一点点小问题 但是 |
[58:59] | She’ll get your job done. | 还是可以用的 |
[59:01] | How about this Thursday? | 那这周四怎么样 |
[59:04] | That sounds absolutely perfect, ma’am. Thank you. | 这听起来非常棒 女士 谢谢 |
[59:07] | And I’m happy to put down a cash deposit. | 我可以先付点定金 |
[59:13] | Tell me, does the Dungone have a tank? | 请问邓庚号号有水箱吗 |
[59:16] | – A tank? – Yeah. Hoping to catch a real whopper. | -水箱吗 -是的 希望能钓到个大家伙 |
[59:20] | Yes, sir. She’ll hold any fish you catch in these waters. | 有的 先生 她可以装下你钓到的任何鱼 |
[59:26] | – I just need a name. – Frankie. | -麻烦留个姓名 -弗兰基 |
[59:30] | Frankie Franklin will do. | 弗兰基·富兰克林就好了 |
[59:35] | You should hear my middle name. | 你该听听我的中名是什么 |
[59:39] | It’s a good conversation starter at parties, though, right? | 这在排队上应该会是一个很好的开场白吧 |
[59:41] | – Sure, it is. – Thursday. | -当然是了 -星期四 |
[59:44] | – Thursday. – See you then. | -星期四 -到时候见 |
[59:52] | That’s right, sir. | 没错 先生 |
[59:53] | Tomorrow? Oh, yes. We are go for launch on that. | 明天吗 是的 我们准备行动了 |
[1:00:07] | Did you get us a big one? | 你弄的是条大船吗 |
[1:00:09] | The old Dungone. | 旧的邓庚号号 |
[1:00:11] | Nice lady inside says | 店里那个女士说 |
[1:00:12] | it’ll hold anything we catch. | 它可以装下我们抓到的任何东西 |
[1:00:14] | You’re joking. | 你是开玩笑的吧 |
[1:00:16] | The Ryans own this place? | 这个地方是莱恩家开的 |
[1:00:19] | That’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[1:00:23] | That’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[1:00:27] | Hey. Bob? | 嗨 鲍勃 |
[1:00:38] | Pretty boy. | 小帅哥 |
[1:00:41] | You button it up, bird. | 你闭嘴 臭鸟 |
[1:00:43] | Bad guy. | 大坏蛋 |
[1:00:46] | Bad? I’ll show you bad. | 坏 我让你知道什么是坏 |
[1:00:54] | Don’t call me at work, okay? It’s not good. | 别在我干活的时候打电话行吗 别打扰我 |
[1:00:56] | Relax. Relax, Mills, all right? | 冷静点 米尔斯 好吗 |
[1:00:59] | So, how do you like your sleeping quarters? | 你的新住处怎么样 |
[1:01:03] | I told you I’d pull some strings. | 我说过我会帮你忙的 |
[1:01:05] | Did you get the device? | 你拿到那个装置了吗 |
[1:01:07] | It’s not a device. It’s an app. | 那不是个装置 是个应用程序 |
[1:01:11] | But we got a major problem. | 但是我们现在有个大问题 |
[1:01:12] | The kid’s the only one with the code. | 只有那个小孩儿知道密码 |
[1:01:14] | Look, Mills, I don’t care what you have to do. | 听着 米尔斯 我不在乎你要怎么做 |
[1:01:18] | Get me the information by tomorrow. | 明天之前把密码告诉我 |
[1:01:23] | Come on, wait a minute… | 别吧 等一下 |
[1:01:25] | Hello. Hello… | 喂 喂 |
[1:01:28] | That’s great. That’s just great! Great. | 这下可好了 这下可好了 |
[1:01:31] | Just great. Clean the toilet. | 好了 去打扫厕所 |
[1:01:35] | I don’t take orders from you, pal. | 我可不听你的指挥 伙计 |
[1:01:38] | Besides, I don’t do bird poop. | 另外 我可不清理鸟屎 |
[1:01:41] | Bird poop. | 鸟屎 |
[1:01:53] | We got them. Here they come. | 找到他们了 他们来了 |
[1:02:00] | Yeah! Yeah! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[1:02:04] | What’s up, Bernie? Whoo-hoo! | 近来可好啊 伯尼 |
[1:02:07] | Nice! Yes! You’re a genius, you know that? Really. | 很好 你真是个天才 你知道吗 真的 |
[1:02:22] | Wish I could’ve gone to see Bernie with Kevin and Dad. | 真希望能跟爸爸和凯文一起去看伯尼 |
[1:02:25] | I know, honey. | 我知道的 亲爱的 |
[1:02:28] | You know, Holly, | 你知道吗 霍莉 |
[1:02:30] | I’m really proud of you | 我真为你骄傲 |
[1:02:31] | for sticking with your commitment at Marineland. | 你愿意信守待在海洋世界的承诺 |
[1:02:33] | Right? That shows a lot of character. | 好吗 这能展现你的很多品质 |
[1:02:35] | Thanks. I’m learning a lot about the animals. | 谢谢 我学到了很多关于动物的知识 |
[1:02:37] | If I could only fix Rascal. | 要是我能把淘气鬼训练好就好了 |
[1:02:39] | Yeah, well, you know, | 好吧 你要知道 |
[1:02:40] | maybe he’ll come around | 说不定哪一天他就全部学会了 |
[1:02:41] | and surprise you, okay? | 给你个惊喜呢 对不对 |
[1:02:43] | Speaking of… | 说到惊喜 |
[1:02:45] | any surprises from our buddy Winston? | 我们的伙伴温斯顿最近怎么样 |
[1:02:47] | He’s acting okay, I guess. | 我觉得他表现还不错 |
[1:02:49] | But I still don’t trust him, though. | 但我还是不信任他 |
[1:02:52] | Look, remember, Holly, we’re | 听着 你要记住 霍莉 |
[1:02:53] | supposed to forgive others, | 我们应该原谅其他人 |
[1:02:54] | all right? | 好吗 |
[1:02:55] | – How about giving him a second chance? – Yes, ma’am. | -不如再给他一次机会 -好的 女士 |
[1:02:58] | – I’m trying really hard. – That’s my girl. | -我已经很努力去接受他了 -这样才对 |
[1:03:03] | – I think I found our culprit. – What is it? | -我想我找到原因了 -是什么 |
[1:03:06] | See this cable wire? | 你看这根电线 |
[1:03:08] | If this gets unplugged, | 如果它被拔掉了 |
[1:03:09] | the motor will stall | 马达就会熄火 |
[1:03:11] | and we’ll get in big trouble. | 然后船就不能开了 |
[1:03:13] | I guess Frankie Franklin | 我猜弗兰基·富兰克林 |
[1:03:14] | will want the Dungone | 会希望邓庚号号 |
[1:03:15] | to purr like a kitten, huh? | 像小猫一样咕噜咕噜的响起来 |
[1:03:19] | Sure looks like that master’s degree is paying off. | 看来你的硕士学位还是很有帮助的 |
[1:03:21] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[1:03:24] | Thank you, sweetie. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[1:03:31] | We’re a lot alike, you know? | 我俩还挺像的 你知道吗 |
[1:03:32] | I’ve got problems. | 我有我的问题 |
[1:03:33] | You’ve got problems. | 你有你的问题 |
[1:03:35] | We both moved around a lot. No place to call home. | 我俩都经常搬来搬去 却没有一个家 |
[1:03:39] | Yeah. They just don’t understand us, do they? | 别人就是不懂我们 不是吗 |
[1:03:44] | There you go. | 给你 |
[1:03:47] | That was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[1:03:49] | Hey, look! What’s going on here? | 看啊 你们在干嘛 |
[1:03:51] | Hey, kids. You know, I’m just getting an early start today. | 你们好啊孩子们 我今天早到了 |
[1:03:54] | I’ve got lots to do. You know, so… | 因为活儿很多 你知道的 所以 |
[1:03:57] | A fish just kind of fell in the pool, there. | 有条鱼就这么掉到池子里去了 |
[1:03:59] | That fish didn’t fall in. You fed it to him. | 那条鱼才不是掉进去的 是你喂他的 |
[1:04:09] | He wants you to pet him, too? | 他居然还想让你摸摸他 |
[1:04:13] | Didn’t see this coming. | 真是没料到 |
[1:04:15] | Strange days indeed. | 神奇的一天 |
[1:04:19] | Hey, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[1:04:20] | – Kev, your camera ready? – Uh, yep. | -小凯 摄像机准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[1:04:23] | Okay, so when I give him the hand signal, toss him the fish. | 好的 在我给他做手势的时候 你把鱼扔给他 |
[1:04:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:04:32] | – So… Fish now? – Okay, now. | -那么 是现在扔鱼吗 -好的 就现在 |
[1:04:37] | – Good boy. – Thanks. | -好样的 -谢谢 |
[1:04:40] | I was referring to Rascal, not you. | 我说的是淘气鬼 不是你 |
[1:04:42] | Yeah. I mean, of course. Yes. | 当然 没错 是的 |
[1:04:47] | There you have it, | 看见了吗 |
[1:04:48] | Marineland fans. | 海洋世界的粉丝们 |
[1:04:48] | You just experienced a miracle. | 你们刚刚见证了奇迹时刻 |
[1:04:50] | Be sure to check out more about Rascal and Bernie | 一定要来看更多关于淘气鬼和伯尼的内容 |
[1:04:52] | on our webpage Bernie’s Return. Peace out. | 请访问我们的网站《伯尼的回归之旅》 再见 |
[1:04:55] | We did that. That was pretty cool. | 我们做到了 挺酷的 |
[1:05:00] | He trusts you. | 他信任你 |
[1:05:04] | Now, stay away from Devin Cruz | 现在 只要你离戴文·科鲁兹远些 |
[1:05:06] | and maybe we’ll start trusting you too. | 也许我们也会开始信任你 |
[1:05:14] | Time to feed Rocky and Pokey. | 该去喂洛基和波奇了 |
[1:05:22] | You can help if you want, I guess. | 要是你愿意的话 可以一起来帮忙 |
[1:05:23] | Sure. | 当然愿意 |
[1:05:31] | How’d they know about Devin? | 他们怎么会知道戴文的 |
[1:05:43] | Hey, boys. Come up. | 朋友们 过来吧 |
[1:05:46] | This is Rocky. A loggerhead sea turtle. | 这是洛基 他是赤蠵龟 |
[1:05:49] | He was hit by a boat propeller | 他被船上的螺旋桨打中过 |
[1:05:51] | so he’s a bit beat up. | 所以状态有点不好 |
[1:05:52] | Wow! I mean, he’s a monster. | 他真是个庞然大物 |
[1:05:54] | Yeah. Strong as an ox and weighs 250 pounds. | 是啊 壮得像头牛 他有113公斤重 |
[1:05:58] | That makes him a heavyweight, right? “Yo, Adrian…” | 那他算是个重量级选手了 “哟 阿德里安 |
[1:06:03] | You haven’t seen Rocky, have you? | 你们没看过《洛基》是吧 |
[1:06:04] | What’s a Rocky? | 洛基是什么 |
[1:06:07] | Oh, is it that old cartoon with the moose? | 是那部有个驼鹿的老动画片吗 |
[1:06:09] | No. No. No moose. | 不不 没有驼鹿 |
[1:06:11] | Rocky, the movie. | 是电影《洛基》 |
[1:06:13] | He had turtles too. | 他也有养龟 |
[1:06:15] | This here is Cuff and this one here is Link and it’s like… | 这边这只是科夫 这只是林克 |
[1:06:19] | Never mind. | 就当我没说吧 |
[1:06:21] | Okay. Come on. Come over here. I want you to meet someone. | 好吧 过来 到这儿来 给你介绍个朋友 |
[1:06:30] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[1:06:32] | This is Pokey. | 这是波奇 |
[1:06:35] | He’s been in human care for 34 years. | 他已经接受人类照顾有34年了 |
[1:06:38] | Yeah, he saved another turtle’s life | 他还救了另外一只海龟一命 |
[1:06:41] | when his blood was used for a transfusion. | 他给那只海龟献了血 |
[1:06:43] | Oh, and watch this. | 看好了 |
[1:06:59] | Pretty awesome, huh? It’s his favorite thing ever. | 是不是超棒 这是他最喜欢的事情了 |
[1:07:02] | He’s doing the hokey pokey. | 他在跳《波奇扭扭舞》呢 |
[1:07:05] | So, you still don’t like dolphins and sea turtles? | 你现在还是不喜欢海豚和海龟吗 |
[1:07:09] | How can you not like a turtle named Rocky, | 谁会不喜欢一只叫洛基的海龟呢 |
[1:07:11] | and a turtle that does the hokey pokey? | 特别是当这只海龟会跳扭扭舞的时候 |
[1:07:14] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[1:07:17] | Ah, it’s Mason. I better check in, | 是梅森 我最好先跟他报到 |
[1:07:20] | or I’ll be back in the pokey. | 不然我就完蛋了 |
[1:07:34] | Hey, officer, yeah. Look, I’m sorry I’m late checking in. | 你好啊警官 很抱歉我晚报到了 |
[1:07:38] | There’s this giant turtle and it’s doing the hokey… | 这儿有个巨大的海龟 而且还会跳扭扭 |
[1:07:41] | I… Never mind. | 我 没什么 |
[1:07:45] | Well, Bob Ryan really said that? | 鲍勃·莱恩真的这么说的吗 |
[1:07:50] | Yeah, fine. I’ll check in tomorrow. Thanks. | 好的 没问题 我明天再报到 谢谢 |
[1:07:53] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:08:00] | Oh, hey, Bob. | 你好啊 鲍勃 |
[1:08:01] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:08:06] | Listen, the kids were telling me that… | 孩子们跟我说 |
[1:08:10] | You were really a big help out there with Rascal today. | 你今天在淘气鬼的事情上帮了大忙 |
[1:08:13] | Why… It was… | 为什么 那其实 |
[1:08:17] | It really wasn’t anything. | 真的没什么 |
[1:08:19] | No. No. I just… | 不不 我只是 |
[1:08:24] | All I’m here to tell you is that | 我来只是想告诉你 |
[1:08:27] | you’re really doing, you know, a pretty good job. | 你做得真的 你知道的 很不错 |
[1:08:36] | Well, thanks. Thanks. | 谢谢 多谢 |
[1:08:38] | I guess, it’s… needed learning curve for me too. | 我猜 我也需要个学习曲线吧 |
[1:08:45] | Okay. Yeah. Well… | 没错 是啊 |
[1:08:49] | Speaking of jobs… | 既然说到工作了 |
[1:08:52] | Keep up the good work. | 那就再接再厉吧 |
[1:09:20] | So remember, | 记住 |
[1:09:20] | when you’re running about, | 你在跑的时候 |
[1:09:22] | you want to plant your foot, | 脚要踩实 |
[1:09:23] | snap your head around as soon as you can and look for that ball. | 一旦可以找球了就立刻转头 |
[1:09:25] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[1:09:27] | Yeah, Kev, look for the ball, | 是的 小凯 看着球 |
[1:09:28] | and maybe, just maybe, Ellie will look at you. | 也许 仅仅是也许 艾莉也会看着你 |
[1:09:38] | How do you think I got my dear sweet Abby? | 你觉得我是怎么追到亲爱的艾比的 |
[1:09:41] | – Is this true, Mom? – Well, what can I say? | -真的吗 妈妈 -我能说什么呢 |
[1:09:44] | I’m a sucker for a man in uniform. | 我看到穿制服的男人就走不动路了 |
[1:09:46] | Lucky for me. | 算我运气好 |
[1:09:51] | Gross! | 太恶心啦 |
[1:10:05] | Clean the toilet! | 扫厕所 |
[1:10:07] | I don’t want to hear from the cheap seats, okay? | 我不想听你这个小喽啰讲话 好吗 |
[1:10:13] | What do you want now? | 你现在又想干嘛 |
[1:10:15] | Time’s up, Mills. I need that code. | 时间到了 米尔斯 给我密码 |
[1:10:23] | It all goes down tonight. | 今晚就要行动了 |
[1:10:26] | What do you mean tonight? I can’t get the code that fast. | 今晚是什么意思 我没法这么快搞到密码 |
[1:10:29] | Besides, I can’t leave Marineland. | 何况我不能离开海洋世界 |
[1:10:31] | If this ankle bracelet goes off, I’m busted, pronto. | 要是这个脚环报警了 我就妥妥完蛋了 |
[1:10:34] | Okay. I’ll arrange a pick-up then. | 好吧 那我会安排人来取的 |
[1:10:37] | Just listen up good. | 你给我听好了 |
[1:10:40] | Yeah. Yeah. The Marina. | 好的 好的 码头 |
[1:10:44] | The Dungone. | 邓庚号 |
[1:10:46] | Yeah, Bernie the dolphin. Yeah. I get it. I know. All right. | 好的 海豚伯尼 好的 明白 我知道 |
[1:10:54] | Not a word from you. | 你一个字也别说 |
[1:11:00] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这么看着我 |
[1:11:08] | Bad guy. | 坏人 |
[1:11:24] | Go buddy | 去吧 伙计 |
[1:12:26] | Hey, kids. | 你们好 孩子们 |
[1:12:29] | Hey, you want a slice? | 你好 要吃一片吗 |
[1:12:30] | I’m not really that hungry, so… | 我不怎么饿 所以 |
[1:12:33] | Extra cheese. | 加倍芝士的哦 |
[1:12:37] | Yeah, I… | 好吧 我 |
[1:12:39] | I think I’m up to my eyeballs with peanut butter and jelly, so… | 我忙得只有时间吃花生果酱三明治了 |
[1:12:44] | You know, Winston, | 你知道吗 温斯顿 |
[1:12:45] | Rascal’s really getting along | 淘气鬼和其他海豚 |
[1:12:46] | with the other dolphins. | 相处得越来越好了 |
[1:12:48] | You really helped him, you know? | 你真的忙了他很大的忙 |
[1:12:51] | I think that you kids do all the work. | 我觉得是你们的功劳 |
[1:12:53] | You know, I’m just some ex-con, ankle-bracelet-wearing bad guy. | 我只是个有犯罪前科的人 带脚环的坏人 |
[1:12:57] | – Even your bird said so. – No, you’re not. | -连你们的鸟也这么说 -不 你不是坏人 |
[1:12:59] | You’re actually pretty nice, Winston. | 其实你人还挺好的 温斯顿 |
[1:13:02] | Mom was right. Sometimes we have to forgive others. | 妈妈说的对 有时我们要原谅别人 |
[1:13:05] | And give them a second chance. | 给他们第二次机会 |
[1:13:08] | Hey, guys. I’ve got a meeting. We’re closing up early today. | 伙计们 我要去开个会 今天提早打烊 |
[1:13:11] | Can you two help feed the tribe? | 你们能帮忙喂一下动物们吗 |
[1:13:13] | Sure. We can eat on the run. | 当然 我们边走边吃 |
[1:13:14] | – Last one’s for you. – Oh, thank you. | -最后一片留给你 -谢谢 |
[1:14:15] | What a cutie you are, Mango. | 你真是个小可爱 芒果 |
[1:14:17] | Mango. What a cutie! | 芒果 真是个小可爱 |
[1:14:20] | Hey, Dad’s at the boat shop. | 爸爸在租船店 |
[1:14:21] | Everybody’s leaving. | 大家都走了 |
[1:14:22] | We’re locking up. | 我们要关门了 |
[1:14:22] | Have you seen my phone? | 你看见我的手机没 |
[1:14:24] | Nope. When did you have it last? | 没看到 你上次是在哪里用的 |
[1:14:26] | I haven’t seen it since we fed the dolphins. | 喂完海豚后就没看到了 |
[1:14:29] | – Did you ask Winston? – Haven’t seen him since lunch. | -你问了温斯顿没 -午餐后就没看到他 |
[1:14:32] | Winston. Bad guy. | 温斯顿 坏人 |
[1:14:34] | No, Mango. Winston’s now a good guy. | 别这么说 芒果 温斯顿现在是好人了 |
[1:14:37] | Marina. Tonight. Bernie the dolphin. Get the code. | 码头 今晚 海豚伯尼 拿到密码 |
[1:14:42] | What, Mango? Repeat. | 你说什么 芒果 再说一遍 |
[1:14:44] | Marina. Tonight. Bernie the dolphin. Get the code. | 码头 今晚 海豚伯尼 拿到密码 |
[1:14:48] | Marina? Tonight? | 码头 今晚 |
[1:14:50] | What code? | 什么密码 |
[1:14:52] | Bernie the dolphin. | 海豚伯尼 |
[1:14:53] | Bernie the dolphin? Mango, what are you talking about? | 海豚伯尼 芒果 你说什么呢 |
[1:14:57] | The code. | 密码 |
[1:15:00] | My phone. | 我的手机 |
[1:15:02] | Winston! Devin Cruz. | 温斯顿和戴文·科鲁兹 |
[1:15:05] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[1:15:14] | About ready to shove off, I see. | 我看你准备开船了 |
[1:15:16] | Yes, ma’am. Just waiting for my friend. | 是的 女士 我在等我朋友 |
[1:15:20] | That’s a pretty big net you’ve got there. | 你这网够大的 |
[1:15:21] | Yeah, you are planning on catching a big one. | 看来你是准备捕一条大鱼了 |
[1:15:23] | Well, we’re certainly hoping to, ma’am. | 我们当然希望如此了 女士 |
[1:15:26] | Okay, well, if you’re all set, I’m gonna go lock up the shop. | 好的 等你都准备妥当了我就要关店了 |
[1:15:29] | I got to take the Ryan Express 2.0 for a test run. | 我要给莱恩快船2号去试航 |
[1:15:31] | Ah! That her over there? | 就是那边那条船吗 |
[1:15:34] | Yes, sir. Yeah, she’s been acting up lately, but… | 是的先生 她最近不太行了 但是 |
[1:15:38] | she’s like family. | 她就像是我们的家人 |
[1:15:40] | Well, uh, happy fishing. | 好了 祝你捕鱼愉快 |
[1:15:43] | – Hope you catch a whopper. – Me too. | -希望你能捕到个大家伙 -我也希望如此 |
[1:15:46] | Good luck with your boat. | 也祝你试航顺利 |
[1:16:23] | Not you too. All right? | 不要连你也这样 好吗 |
[1:16:24] | I really don’t need the guilt trip. | 罪恶感是我现在最不需要的东西了 |
[1:16:32] | Yeah. It’s me and I got it. | 是的 是我 我拿到密码了 |
[1:16:35] | Yeah. I’ll meet you up at the parking lot. | 好的 停车场见 |
[1:16:39] | You’re where? | 你说你在哪里 |
[1:16:52] | – All right. Let’s go. – Well, maybe we should call Dad. | -好 我们走 -也许我们该给爸爸打电话 |
[1:16:55] | – With what? He’s got my phone. – Oh, yeah. Right. I forgot. | -怎么打 手机在他那里 -对哦 我忘了 |
[1:16:58] | All right. Look, we can do this. All right? | 听着 我们可以办到的 好吗 |
[1:17:00] | We have to save Bernie. | 我们必须救伯尼 |
[1:17:22] | You’re right. He is a cutie. | 你说的没错 他挺可爱的 |
[1:17:24] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:17:27] | Relax, Mills, the place is closed. | 别紧张 米尔斯 这里已经关门了 |
[1:17:29] | And I’m in a hurry. You have the code? | 我赶时间 你搞到密码了吗 |
[1:17:31] | Yes. Yes. There. Everything is right there. | 是的是的 都在这里了 |
[1:17:35] | Look, I held up my end. I’m out. | 听着 该做的我都做完了 我退出 |
[1:17:37] | You’ll get your cut of the money | 等货一交完 |
[1:17:38] | as soon as we get the cargo delivered. | 就把你的那份钱给你 |
[1:17:40] | Just keep it. You know, I don’t want your dirty money. | 钱你留着吧 我不要你的脏钱 |
[1:17:43] | Suit yourself. More for me. | 随你的便 那我拿更多 |
[1:17:46] | If you change your mind, | 要是你反悔了 |
[1:17:47] | I’ll be down the street | 就来找我 |
[1:17:48] | at the Florida Inn, room 105. | 我住在佛州旅馆105房间 |
[1:17:49] | Yeah, well, that’s not gonna happen. | 我不可能反悔 |
[1:17:51] | Well, I got a fish to catch. | 我还要去抓鱼呢 |
[1:18:01] | Bye, guy. | 再见 伙计 |
[1:18:04] | Maybe I’ll be back for you tomorrow. | 也许我明天还会回来抓你哟 |
[1:18:06] | Hey, hey, hey. You stay away from that dolphin. | 喂喂喂 离那只海豚远点 |
[1:18:09] | In fact, stay away from all of them. | 其实 是离所有海豚都远点 |
[1:18:15] | Good job, Rascal! | 干的漂亮 淘气鬼 |
[1:18:20] | Now, get out of here. | 现在给我滚出去 |
[1:18:22] | I never want to see your face again. | 别再让我看到你那张脸 |
[1:18:49] | This is it. Devin’s motel. | 就是这里 戴文住的汽车旅馆 |
[1:18:52] | Are you sure this is a smart idea? | 你确定这是个好主意 |
[1:18:54] | Yeah, we have to figure out his plan. | 我们必须要查出他的计划 |
[1:18:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:19:01] | Okay, get down. Get down. | 悄悄地 蹲下点儿 |
[1:19:09] | Here, come on. | 来这边 |
[1:20:00] | All right. Here’s the plan. | 好了 我有主意了 |
[1:20:10] | Housekeeping. | 保洁服务 |
[1:20:33] | Housekeeping. | 保洁服务 |
[1:20:35] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:20:37] | Come here for a second? Oh. | 你能过来一下吗 |
[1:20:40] | I just need to show you something, okay? | 我需要带你看个东西 |
[1:20:42] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[1:20:59] | – Did you find anything? – Are you crazy? | -有什么发现吗 -你疯了吗 |
[1:21:01] | You nearly gave me a heart attack. | 我的小心脏差点让你吓停了 |
[1:21:03] | Keep looking. We got to hurry. | 继续找 我们得快点 |
[1:21:09] | Where’s the cleaning lady? | 保洁员去哪儿了 |
[1:21:11] | Looking for a giant mouse in room 14. | 去14号房间找大耗子去了 |
[1:21:13] | Nice. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:21:18] | – So what are we looking for exactly? – Evidence. | -我们到底要找什么 -证据 |
[1:21:35] | Frankie Franklin? | 弗兰基·富兰克林 |
[1:21:38] | He’s renting a boat from Mom. | 他从妈妈那里租了一艘船 |
[1:21:46] | Seven-seven-nine. | 密码是”779″ |
[1:21:52] | Yes, got it. | 找到了 |
[1:21:59] | Wow. He’s a horrible bad guy. | 他可真是从头坏到脚了 |
[1:22:00] | Hokey and Pokey could hack this computer. | 随随便便就能破解他的电脑 |
[1:22:03] | I’ll check his search history. | 我来看看他的搜索记录 |
[1:22:05] | – A marine park? – In South America? | -海洋公园 -在南美洲 |
[1:22:11] | Here’s an e-mail to a veterinarian. | 这有一封兽医的邮件 |
[1:22:13] | “How to ship a dolphin”? OMG! | “如何运送海豚” 不是吧 |
[1:22:16] | Dungone | 邓庚号号 |
[1:22:18] | – The Marina! – Bernie. Let’s go. | -码头 -伯尼有危险 快走 |
[1:22:44] | Dude! Well… | 伙计 完蛋 |
[1:22:47] | That doesn’t sound good. | 这听起来可不太好 |
[1:22:49] | Let me check it out. | 我去检查一下 |
[1:22:54] | Or was this just a clever scheme | 还是说 这是蓄谋已久的 |
[1:22:58] | of yours to get your husband all alone, | 为了得到我的肉体而做出的计划 |
[1:23:00] | out at sea in a romantic boat? | 困在这爱船之上做点”活塞”运动 |
[1:23:04] | I mean, yeah. I needed you for backup. | 我想说 我确实需要你去检查一下活塞 |
[1:23:08] | Oh. Well, good. At least I’m good for something. | 还不赖 至少我还算擅长 |
[1:23:12] | Think it’s the fuel pump again? | 你觉得是发动机的问题 |
[1:23:15] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[1:23:17] | We’re out of gas. | 我们没油了 |
[1:23:35] | We’re running late. | 我们出发要晚了 |
[1:23:35] | I took the liberty of making sure | 恕我冒昧 我使了点儿小技俩 |
[1:23:37] | the Ryans aren’t gonna be coming back any time soon. | 好确保莱恩一家短时间内不会回来 |
[1:23:40] | Well done, Frankie. | 干得好 弗兰基 |
[1:23:43] | Sure you know how to catch a dolphin? | 你真知道怎么抓海豚吗 |
[1:23:45] | I got the biggest net I could find. | 我找到了我能找到的最大的网子 |
[1:23:47] | I got the tracker. | 我拿到了追踪器 |
[1:23:51] | Why don’t you go and get the boat started. | 何不现在就开始呢 |
[1:23:53] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我马上过来 |
[1:24:04] | Hi. Yes, sir. Yeah. We’ll be there in one hour. | 你好 老板 我们一小时后到 |
[1:24:09] | And we’ll have that dolphin. | 带着海豚一起到 |
[1:24:11] | – Where are we going? – You’ll see. | -我们去哪 -跟着走就是了 |
[1:24:13] | – Hurry. We got to be fast. – Just keep it quiet, okay? | -快点 我们得赶快 -小点声好吗 |
[1:24:17] | Help. Help. Push it off. | 快帮我把它推开 |
[1:24:19] | Yes. Come on. Where is it? | 不是吧 哪儿去了 |
[1:24:21] | Ah-ha! Got it. | 找到了 |
[1:24:23] | I got Mom’s skills. | 我继承了老妈的天赋 |
[1:24:47] | – Let’s get out of here. – Not yet, all right? | -我们快离开这 -还没完呢 |
[1:24:48] | Got to get my phone back. They can still find Bernie. | 得把手机拿到 不然他们还会找到伯尼 |
[1:24:51] | – Quick. – Get down. Get down. | -快点 -蹲下 蹲下 |
[1:25:17] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:25:19] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[1:25:22] | Uh… | 糟了 |
[1:25:25] | Wrong number. | 打错了吧您呐 |
[1:25:28] | – Well, that was strange. – What? | -奇了怪了 -怎么了 |
[1:25:30] | Some man just answered Kevin’s phone. | 有个陌生男人接了凯文的电话 |
[1:25:37] | Yeah, you can say that again. | 你就再说一遍吧 |
[1:25:39] | I really messed up, pal. | 我确实搞砸了 伙计 |
[1:25:44] | I’m sorry. You know, I really, really am. | 我很抱歉 你知道的 我真的真的很抱歉 |
[1:25:52] | Bob | 喂 鲍勃 |
[1:25:55] | No. No. No. I haven’t seen the kids. | 没有 我没看到孩子 |
[1:25:57] | Bob, listen. I… | 鲍勃 听我说 我 |
[1:25:58] | I really need to tell you something. | 我必须和你坦白一些事 |
[1:26:01] | I messed up big time. | 我把事情搞砸了 |
[1:26:05] | A man? | 一个男人 |
[1:26:08] | No. I got this. Okay? No, you let me handle it, Bob. Hello? | 我知道了 好的 我来处理 鲍勃 听得到吗 |
[1:26:17] | You hang in there, Rascal. And if I never get to see you again… | 坚持住 淘气鬼 万一我回不来了 |
[1:26:22] | You’re one heck of a dolphin. | 你是个了不起的海豚 |
[1:26:41] | That was Winston. | 我刚打给温斯顿 |
[1:26:44] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[1:26:45] | Well, he said that he’ll handle it. | 他说他会处理 |
[1:26:47] | Handle what? Where are the kids? | 处理什么 我只想知道孩子们去哪了 |
[1:26:49] | I don’t know. He doesn’t know. I wasn’t able to tell him | 我不知道 他也不知道 我甚至没来得及说 |
[1:26:52] | that we’re out here stranded in the middle of the ocean. | 我们被困在海中央了 |
[1:27:09] | Hey, look, it’s our dolphins. | 看啊 是我们的海豚 |
[1:27:19] | – It’s Bernie. – Hey, Bernie. | -是伯尼 -嘿 伯尼 |
[1:27:27] | You’re gonna think I’m nuts. | 你肯定会觉得我疯了 |
[1:27:32] | – What are you doing? – Bernie, he found those girls, right? | -你要做什么 -伯尼找到了那些女孩 |
[1:27:37] | I mean… | 我想说 |
[1:27:41] | We need a helping hand here, bud. | 我们需要帮手 |
[1:27:44] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[1:27:47] | Here goes nothing. | 留在这什么用都没有 |
[1:27:49] | Bernie, take this to our kids. | 伯尼 把这个带给我的孩子们 |
[1:28:12] | What the… | 我尼玛 |
[1:28:15] | He’s making a run for it. | 他要跑了 |
[1:28:30] | Come on! | 动啊 |
[1:28:45] | – Hey, mister. – Yeah. | -先生你好 -什么事 |
[1:28:48] | Come on. Hurry. Hurry. Hurry. Go. Go. Go. | 过来 快快快 跑跑跑 |
[1:28:57] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[1:28:59] | I am getting so tired… of you two. On the boat! | 我受够了 你们两个 到船上去 |
[1:29:05] | Get on the boat! No, no, no. You stay with me. | 上去 不不不 你跟我走 |
[1:29:09] | – Over there, buddy. Get down in there. – Kevin! | -那边 小鬼 下去 -凯文 |
[1:29:25] | No. No. No. No. | 别别别 不是吧 |
[1:29:27] | – Hold it right there, Mills. – It’s not what it looks like, okay? | -原地别动米尔斯 -不是你想象的那样 |
[1:29:30] | I can explain everything. | 听我解释 |
[1:29:31] | You just couldn’t stay clean, could you, Mills? | 你就是停不下做坏事对吧 米尔斯 |
[1:29:33] | These kids are in trouble. We got to get to the boat! | 孩子们有麻烦 我们必须去船那儿 |
[1:29:36] | What? | 啥玩意 |
[1:29:37] | It’s Devin Cruz, all right? He’s got the Ryan kids. | 是戴文·科鲁兹 他绑架了孩子们 |
[1:29:39] | We’re wasting time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[1:29:44] | Let her go, Cruz! | 放开她科鲁兹 |
[1:29:47] | Oh, you! I should have known it was you. Double-crossing weasel! | 是你 我早该看清你这个两面派 |
[1:29:51] | Let the girl go now! | 马上放了这女孩 |
[1:29:52] | Oh, no. No. No. No. | 不可能的 |
[1:29:54] | The girl or the fish. | 要女孩还是要鱼 |
[1:29:57] | Bernie’s not a fish. He’s a mammal. | 伯尼不是鱼 他是哺乳动物 |
[1:29:59] | Okay, yeah. | 是又怎样 |
[1:30:01] | Kev, remember what Dad taught you? | 小凯还记得老爸怎么教你的吗 |
[1:30:04] | What do you say, officer? Even trade? | 警官 你怎么说 换不换 |
[1:30:08] | Down. | 就位 |
[1:30:13] | Set. | 预备 |
[1:30:22] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. We’re fine. | -你们没事吧 -我们没事 |
[1:30:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:25] | Winston… | 温斯顿 |
[1:30:28] | Bernie’s pod is right there at the dock. | 伯尼的位置就在船坞里 |
[1:30:30] | Come on. We got to go. Go. | 来吧 我们得走了 |
[1:30:32] | Now, you be careful. Yeah. | 小心点 |
[1:30:34] | Oh, Mills. Mills. Mills. Oh, boy, you just… | 米尔斯 你真是让我出乎意料 |
[1:30:37] | Well, you’ve really outdone yourself this time, huh? | 你觉得你这次做得很好是吗 |
[1:30:39] | You are going to pay. You’re gonna go down with me. | 你会付出代价的 你得跟我一起坐牢 |
[1:30:44] | Yeah, you know? I’m pretty darn proud of it too. | 你猜怎么着 我骄傲 |
[1:30:46] | Officer, you got another pair of those? | 警官 还有手铐吗 |
[1:30:57] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[1:31:00] | Look, Bernie’s got something. | 看 伯尼叼着什么呢 |
[1:31:06] | It’s Dad’s driver’s license. | 老爸的驾驶证 |
[1:31:09] | License? Guys, where’s Mom and Dad? | 驾驶证 伙计 爸爸妈妈在哪 |
[1:31:15] | What are we gonna do? | 现在我们怎么办 |
[1:31:18] | We need major help. | 我们需要专业人士的帮助 |
[1:31:33] | – You okay, honey? – Yeah. Just a little worried. | -你还好吗 宝贝 -我只是有点担心 |
[1:31:37] | You think the kids are okay? | 孩子们不会出事吧 |
[1:31:39] | Yes. I do think the kids are okay. | 他们不会的 |
[1:31:43] | Look, come on. | 听我说 这不像你啊 |
[1:31:44] | I’m usually the scaredy-cat, | 以前都是我胆小怕事 |
[1:31:45] | you’re the strong one. | 以前都是你罩我的 |
[1:31:47] | Right? Have a little faith. | 不是吗 支棱起来 |
[1:31:49] | That’s right, Robert A. Ryan. We keep the faith. | 没错 罗伯特·A·莱恩 我们要支棱起来 |
[1:31:54] | Until… | 直到 |
[1:31:56] | I do hope someone comes soon because it is a long swim home. | 我真希望快点有人来 这要是游回去也太远了吧 |
[1:32:06] | You hear that? | 你听到没有 |
[1:32:11] | Oh, is that the dolphins? | 是那群海豚吗 |
[1:32:16] | Bernie! Yeah! | 伯尼万岁 |
[1:32:20] | Here comes the cavalry! | 骑兵来啦 |
[1:32:28] | Mom, Dad! Over here. | 老爸 老妈 我们来了 |
[1:32:31] | – We finally found you! – Hey, guys. What’s up? | -可找到你们了 -宝贝们 发生什么了 |
[1:32:37] | Coast Guard has arrived. | 海岸警卫队来了 |
[1:32:40] | Guys, we actually found them. Thanks to Bernie. | 多亏伯尼 我们终于找到他们了 |
[1:32:42] | Good job, buddy! | 干得漂亮 兄弟 |
[1:32:45] | What up, Bernie! Whoo-hoo! | 太棒啦 伯尼 |
[1:32:49] | Thank you, Bernie! Thank you! | 谢谢你 伯尼 谢谢 |
[1:32:53] | Thank you, Bernie! We love you. | 谢谢你 伯尼 我们爱你 |
[1:32:58] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:33:08] | Ah! What a day! | 这一天可真够波折的 |
[1:33:12] | – We’re so proud of you two. – Mom, were you scared? | -我们真为你俩骄傲 -老妈 你害怕了没 |
[1:33:16] | No, we knew you’d show up. | 才没有 我就知道你们会来 |
[1:33:20] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[1:33:21] | Hey, Officer Mason. | 梅森警官 |
[1:33:24] | – Winston. – Bob. | -温斯顿 -鲍勃 |
[1:33:26] | Devin Cruz is in custody. | 戴文·科鲁兹被抓起来了 |
[1:33:27] | He was the mastermind | 他是主谋 |
[1:33:29] | behind this whole charade. | 策划了这场骗局 |
[1:33:30] | I do have a decision to make. | 但我海有一个决定要做 |
[1:33:33] | Technically, there’s a parole violation to address. | 严格来说 这并不符合假释条例 |
[1:33:36] | Ah! Yeah. Kids told us. | 孩子们都和我说了 |
[1:33:40] | Well, Abby, what do you think? | 艾比你怎么看 |
[1:33:44] | Kids? What about you? | 孩子们 你们呢 怎么着 |
[1:33:49] | Let’s do it. | 做吧 |
[1:33:50] | Well, Rascal seems to think you’re okay, so… | 看起来淘气鬼觉得你还不错 所以 |
[1:33:55] | Take them off, Officer. | 放了他吧 警官 |
[1:34:00] | I appreciate you having faith in me. Thank you. | 我很感激你们能相信我 谢谢 |
[1:34:05] | It’s what us Ryans do. | 这就是莱恩一家家的人 |
[1:34:09] | Thank you. | 也谢谢你 |
[1:34:11] | Yeah. | 受之有愧 |
[1:34:15] | Bernie. | 伯尼 |
[1:34:18] | Great job, little buddy. | 干得好 小家伙 |
[1:34:20] | Bernie, thank you. You’re the best dolphin in the whole world. | 伯尼谢谢你 你是世界上最棒的海豚 |
[1:34:24] | Thank you, Bernie! Thank you, Bernie. | 谢谢你 伯尼 |
[1:34:27] | Bye, Bernie! Bye! | 拜拜 伯尼 |
[1:34:30] | Bye, Bernie, see you tomorrow! | 拜拜 伯尼 明天见 |
[1:34:33] | Bye, Bernie! Bye! | 拜拜 伯尼 |
[1:34:53] | A-camera mark. Are you ready? | A镜第一次 准备好了没 |
[1:34:56] | – Okay. Okay. – She can do it. | -没问题 -她能做到 |
[1:34:58] | – No way! – Oh, no. It’s him. | -不可能 -天呐 是他 |
[1:35:04] | I think she missed me. | 我觉得她误会我了 |
[1:35:06] | I see Devin’s snuggle bunny. | 我找到了戴文的抱抱兔 |
[1:35:09] | So what’re we looking for exactly? | 我们到底在找什么 |
[1:35:10] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[1:35:13] | I don’t need to… Oh, no! | 我不需要 糟糕 |
[1:35:16] | Ready? We’re gonna walk back in. | 准备好了 我们再走一次 |
[1:35:47] | – And that’s a wrap… – On Bernie the Dolphin 2. | -就到此结束啦 -《海豚伯尼2》到此结束 |