英文名称:Best Laid Plans
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Wait! Joseph! | 等等 约瑟夫 |
[00:27] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[00:46] | Now! Now! Go! Go! | 现在 现在 动手 快 |
[00:48] | Come on. | 快 |
[00:56] | Come on. Come on, hurry up. | 快点 快 快啊 |
[00:59] | Come on, hurry up. Hurry up. | 跟上 快 快 |
[01:04] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[01:05] | Can’t you go any faster? | 还能再快点不 |
[01:07] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[01:09] | Right, let’s get this sold and I’ll get you something to eat. | 对 等卖了这东西 就给你买吃的 |
[01:11] | All right? A nice big bacon sandwich. | 好吗 一大块培根三明治 |
[01:13] | – Bacon? – Come on, hurry up. | -培根 -快 跟上 |
[01:15] | Come on, I’ll get you something to eat. | 快点 我会给你买吃的 |
[01:17] | Come on. Come on, keep moving. | 快 快走 不要停 |
[01:24] | Come on. | 快 |
[01:32] | Mobile laundry, Danny? | 移动洗衣店 丹尼 |
[01:33] | I don’t think that’ll catch on around here, son. | 没想到在这碰到我吧 小子 |
[01:37] | Curtis, I was just coming to see you. | 柯蒂斯 我刚想去找你 |
[01:39] | – Were you? – Yeah, I’ve got some money for you. | -是吗 -是啊 我准备给些钱你 |
[01:43] | Back! Back! Go! Go! | 倒车 倒车 追 追 |
[02:32] | Get the little bastard! | 抓住那个小混蛋 |
[02:35] | Clear! | 让开 |
[02:54] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:27] | Cornered. | 死路 |
[03:29] | Like the little rat you are. | 像只老鼠 |
[03:33] | Let me make this real simple for you. | 开门见山 废话少说 |
[03:36] | Ten grand or my gear back. | 一万美元 还是还我东西 |
[03:39] | I haven’t got it. | 我还没弄到 |
[03:41] | – The money or the gear? – None of it. | -钱还是东西 -都没有 |
[03:43] | I got ripped off by two scousers! | 我被两个利物浦人骗了 |
[03:45] | – How predictable, Danny. – It’s all right. | -真能忽悠 丹尼 -是真的 |
[03:47] | I went to school with one of his sisters, I know where he lives. | 我和他的妹妹一起去的学校 我知道他住哪 |
[03:50] | – You can get it back. – I can get it back? | -你可以去拿回来 -我去拿回来 |
[03:52] | I’m ten grand down, and you expect me to go to war with some fucker | 我花了一万美元 你还指望我去跟那些混蛋开战 |
[03:57] | to get back what’s already mine? | 去拿回本来属于我的东西 |
[04:00] | Marco, strangle him. | 马可 勒住他 |
[04:02] | Oh, come on, Curtis, I’ll get it back! I just need a couple of days. Fuckin’ hell! | 慢着 柯蒂斯 我会弄到的 再多给我一点时间 妈的 |
[04:05] | Do you know how many washing machines you’re gonna have to nick | 你知道你要偷多少洗衣机 |
[04:08] | in order to pay me back? | 才能凑够我的数 |
[04:11] | Slash him. | 削他 |
[04:13] | Oh, come on, that’s a bit strong, innit? | 哦 得了 这样太过了吧 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:789个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:97个,六级词汇:42个,GRE词汇:44个,托福词汇:62个,考研词汇:105个,专四词汇:88个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:182个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:16] | Please. Come on, Curtis. Please! | 拜托 求你了 柯蒂斯 求你了 |
[04:22] | No! | 不 |
[04:24] | Fuck me! | 擦 |
[04:26] | Stop! | 住手 |
[04:29] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[04:32] | Joseph, come here. | 约瑟夫 过来 |
[04:34] | Joseph! | 约瑟夫 |
[04:42] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[04:49] | I like you, Joe. | 我欣赏你 乔 |
[04:53] | Joseph! | 我叫约瑟夫 |
[04:56] | Where were we? | 刚才说到哪 |
[04:58] | Oh, yeah. I was about to give you a second chance, wasn’t I? | 对 我再给次机会你 对吧 |
[05:05] | Come on, you’re strong. You can do it. | 加油 你很厉害 能做到的 |
[05:07] | No, | 不 |
[05:08] | – Well, you’ll have to, Joseph. – Don’t want to. | -但 你必须做 约瑟夫 -不想做 |
[05:11] | Curtis will hurt me. | 柯蒂斯 会杀了我的 |
[05:15] | Won’t let him. | 我会阻止他的 |
[05:16] | What? Bullet proof now, are we? | 什么 我们难道是防弹的吗 |
[05:22] | Camper van. | 房车 |
[05:24] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll get you the camper van | 好 好 我给你买房车 |
[05:27] | if you do this for me. | 只要你帮我 |
[05:31] | Always say that. | 老是这句话 |
[05:33] | No, I promise you this time. I promise you. | 不 这次是真的 我发誓 |
[05:36] | Always say that. | 还是这句话 |
[05:44] | Well, that’ll be him now. | 嗯 肯定是他 |
[05:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:50] | All right, Deano lad. | 好 蒂诺哥们 |
[05:52] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[05:54] | Yeah, yeah. I can meet you. | 好 好 我去找你 |
[05:55] | All right. | 好 |
[05:57] | All right, see you then. Tarra. | 好 好 到时见 再见 |
[06:07] | – Bite! – Go on then, bring it in. | -上钩了 -继续 钓上来 |
[06:12] | Come on. | 来 |
[06:20] | Yeah, all right. Hey! | 嗯 好 嘿 |
[06:48] | He won’t do it. | 他不肯做 |
[06:51] | Won’t do it? | 不肯 |
[06:52] | I’ve begged him. I’ve tried. Honest. | 我求他了 我试过的 说真的 |
[07:04] | Bloody hell, Curtis. Is there any need for that? | 天啊 柯蒂斯 真的需要用那东西吗 |
[07:06] | Occasionally. | 必要时 |
[07:13] | Two grown men. | 两个大男人 |
[07:15] | Living in the same house. | 住在一间房子里 |
[07:20] | Always together. | 总是在一起 |
[07:23] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[07:27] | Are you lovers? | 你们是情人吗 |
[07:30] | I look after him, that’s all. | 我只是照顾他 就这样 |
[07:33] | No more. | 没别的 |
[07:36] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[07:38] | You make a lovely couple. | 你们是很甜蜜的一对 |
[07:43] | What I’m getting at is you owe me. | 这是你欠我的 |
[07:47] | And if you can’t pay me back, I’m gonna bury you, Danny. | 你要是不还给我 我就活埋了你丹尼 |
[07:51] | And I’m going to torture that backward man-child of yours | 我还要折磨你那个黑鬼 |
[07:56] | in front of your eyes before I do. | 要你亲眼看着 |
[08:04] | His big moon face staring up at you. | 他那张大饼脸就对着你 |
[08:07] | Tears streaming down his big fat cheeks. | 眼泪慢慢留下来 |
[08:12] | I’m probably gonna have to leave the room when it gets too upsetting. | 煽情的时候 我都不想看 |
[08:18] | He’s a baby. | 他就像个孩子 |
[08:20] | He’s stupid, his brain doesn’t work proper. | 笨笨的 大脑有问题 |
[08:22] | That’s the funny thing about this whole situation. | 这才是有趣的地方 |
[08:27] | Because he’s the only guy who can save you. | 因为他是唯一能救你的人 |
[08:33] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎么办 |
[08:35] | What am I gonna do? | 我想怎么办 |
[08:39] | What are you gonna do? | 是你该想想怎么办 |
[08:41] | – I’ll have a word with him. – You’ll have a word with him. | -我会再找他谈谈 -你会再找他谈谈 |
[08:45] | There you go. | 这下你懂了 |
[08:47] | Sorted. | 搞定 |
[08:55] | Like hell. | 真衰 |
[08:58] | I’ll have a word with him. I’ll talk to him. I’ll make him do it. | 我会和他好好谈谈 让他答应的 |
[09:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:02] | Now get the fuck out of here. | 滚吧 |
[09:16] | Will you do it? | 你会做吗 |
[09:20] | I do things for you. | 我都帮你做事 |
[09:24] | Don’t want to. | 不想做 |
[09:27] | And I don’t want to cook your fuckin’ dinner every night | 我也不想天天他妈的给你做晚饭 |
[09:29] | and wipe your big fat arse, but I do it. | 和擦你的大屁股 但我还是做了 |
[09:32] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[09:59] | You ever been to Dublin? | 你去过都柏林吗 |
[10:00] | Ah, mate, you are gonna love it, absolutely love it. It’s a wonderful city. | 啊 伙计 你会完全喜欢上它的 那是个美妙的城市 |
[10:05] | And those Irish kids are mad for the cocaine. | 还有那些爱尔兰人 都超爱可卡因 |
[10:09] | Now you are going to be pulling in at least a grand a week. | 一个星期至少能赚1000美元 |
[10:12] | A grand a week? | 一星期1000美元 |
[10:14] | To start off with. | 还只是开始 |
[10:16] | Is this legit? | 合法吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah, of course it is. | 嗯 当然 |
[10:20] | Deano, man. You’ve saved me life! | 蒂诺 你可是救了我啊 |
[10:25] | Why me and not you? | 你怎么不去 |
[10:27] | Because I’ve got something going on here that needs my personal attention. | 我这边还有些事要亲自打理 |
[10:30] | Do you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[10:32] | See, I need somebody I can trust to go on over there | 你看 我需要有个我信任的人去那边 |
[10:36] | and set the wheels in motion for me, all right? | 能帮我运转起来 明白吗 |
[10:38] | – Well, I’m your man for the job. – That’s what I thought. | -嗯 我就是那个人 -我就是这么想的 |
[10:41] | Now look. | 这样 |
[10:44] | Here’s something to keep you going. | 这些你先用着 |
[10:48] | Don’t mention this to Curtis, will you? | 别告诉 柯蒂斯 好不 |
[10:53] | – You got trouble with him? – No. No, not at all. | -你得罪他了 -没 没 完全没有 |
[10:56] | I just… I don’t want him to know. | 我就是 不想让他知道 |
[10:59] | Do you know what I mean? | 你明白我意思吗 |
[11:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:05] | I’ll make the arrangements. | 我会安排的 |
[11:07] | You make sure you’re ready to go when I give you the call, all right? | 我会打电话给你 随时准备好 好吧 |
[11:09] | – Will do, boss. – Good man. | -没问题 老大 -好样的 |
[11:12] | Promise you, I won’t let you down. | 我保证不会让你失望的 |
[11:16] | All right. | 好 |
[11:17] | Joseph. Do you want something to eat? | 约瑟夫 想吃点东西吗 |
[11:38] | Do you want a go? | 想试试 |
[11:40] | Yes, please! | 嗯 嗯 |
[11:44] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[11:47] | I’m on, Danny! | 我上来了 丹尼 |
[11:53] | – Look, Danny! – Keep hold! | -看呀 丹尼 -抓紧了 |
[12:07] | Good job. Go for that… Go for that one there. | 不错 打那个 那个 |
[12:11] | You boss-eyed bastard. | 你个混小子 |
[12:13] | Got it! | 打中了 |
[12:17] | Got it! | 进了 |
[12:19] | Evening, ladies. | 晚上好 小姐们 |
[12:23] | – Great rack. Did you see her rack! – Pardon? | -大”球”看她们的大”球”-说什么呢 |
[12:27] | – I said… I said would you like a drink? – We’re fine, thanks. | -我说 我想请你们喝两杯 -不用了 谢谢 |
[12:30] | I never asked how you was feeling, love. I asked you if you’d like a drink. | 我不是问你感觉 亲爱的 我是问你想喝两杯不 |
[12:33] | – And I said we’re fine. Thank you. – Hey. | -我说了不用了 谢谢 -嘿 |
[12:37] | Suit yourself. | 随你们便 |
[12:40] | Vodka and tonic, twice. | 伏特加加奎宁水 两杯 |
[12:44] | Rack ’em up, Joseph. Rack ’em up. | 撞”球”高手 约瑟夫 撞”球”高手 |
[12:47] | Rack ’em up. | 撞”球”高手 |
[12:49] | Two pints, and two vodka tonics, please. | 两品脱 伏特加加奎宁水 |
[13:02] | What’s his problem? | 他怎么了 |
[13:05] | He’s all right. He just needs new batteries putting in. | 没事 他只是要补充点能量 |
[13:10] | Two vodka tonics. | 两杯伏特加加奎宁水 |
[13:11] | Yeah, that’s right. | 嗯 好的 |
[13:13] | Slice of lime? | 加不加柠檬 |
[13:15] | Go on then. | 你想加 |
[13:17] | If you insist. | 就加吧 |
[13:21] | Vodka for them two over there? | 那边两个的伏特加 |
[13:24] | The dolly birds, yeah. | 辣妹的 没错 |
[13:26] | Have you got a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[13:28] | I won’t. As long as you keep your knickers on. | 没有 只要你们穿好内裤 |
[13:32] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[13:37] | Where are you going, girls? I got you two drinks here. | 怎么要走啊 姑娘们 已经点好酒了 |
[13:40] | Drown in them, pricks. | 你自己淹死里面吧 流氓 |
[14:06] | This time next week | 下个星期的这个时候 |
[14:09] | we’ll… we’ll be in Ireland. | 我们 我们会在爱尔兰 |
[14:11] | Fishing the best rivers. Just me and you. | 最好的河边钓鱼 只有我和你 |
[14:15] | Me and you. | 我和你 |
[14:46] | Fishing, Danny! | 钓鱼 丹尼 |
[14:51] | Let’s go. | 走啊 |
[14:53] | It’s too early. | 太早了 |
[14:56] | Why don’t you go on your own, and I’ll meet you there in a bit? | 你先去吧 我一会来找你 好吗 |
[15:01] | – Please. – Just give me a little bit more sleep, please. | -求你了 -让我再多睡一下下 拜托 |
[15:07] | Well, you go, Joseph. You go on your own. | 你去 约瑟夫 你自己先去 |
[15:12] | Just give me half an hour. I’ll meet you in half an hour. | 再睡半个小时 半个小时后我去找你 |
[15:18] | Good lad, that’s it. That’s a good lad. That’s a good boy. | 乖了 就这样 乖了 乖 |
[15:30] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[15:32] | Pack it in now, can’t you see she’s crying. | 装进去 你没看见 她在哭耶 |
[15:38] | Go on then, get in. | 继续啊 进去 |
[15:41] | Get in. Go on, get in. | 进去 继续 进去 |
[15:50] | Stop! | 住手 |
[15:55] | Get in! Go on, get in! | 进去 继续 进去 |
[15:57] | Stop! | 住手 |
[15:59] | Go! | 走 |
[16:02] | Help. | 救命 |
[16:06] | You fucking retards! | 你个死弱智 |
[17:59] | Isabel? | 伊莎贝尔啊 |
[18:04] | Where have you been, love? | 你去哪了 亲爱的 |
[18:05] | Where are your clothes, sweetheart? What’s happened to your shoes? | 你的衣服呢 宝贝 你的鞋子怎么了 |
[18:10] | – Who are you? – What the hell’s going on? | -你是谁 -到底怎么回事 |
[18:12] | Joseph. | 我叫约瑟夫 |
[18:23] | Shit! | 擦 |
[18:37] | Where have you been? I’ve been worried sick. | 你去哪了 我担心的要死 |
[18:39] | Are you Danny? | 你是丹尼 |
[18:41] | What’s he done? | 他干了什么 |
[18:43] | Well, from what we can make out, | 嗯 据我们了解 |
[18:44] | – it looks like Joe here… – Joseph. | -好像乔 -约瑟夫 |
[18:46] | Joseph. | 是约瑟夫 |
[18:47] | Saved a young woman from being pushed into a river. | 救了一个正要被推下河的女孩 |
[18:51] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[18:53] | – Are you a relative? – I’m his carer. | -你是他家属吗 -我照顾他的 |
[19:01] | Come on then, superman. Spill the beans. Tell me what went on. | 来 超人 给我讲讲 是怎么回事 |
[19:07] | Bullies. Push Isabel. | 坏人推伊莎贝尔 |
[19:11] | Isabel. | 是伊莎贝尔 |
[19:14] | That’s a nice name, innit? | 名字不错 是吧 |
[19:23] | – Look at the big smile! – Stop it. | -看你笑的 -别这样 |
[19:32] | – K-I… K-I… – Stop it. | -K-I K-I -别这样 |
[19:46] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[19:49] | I’m gonna go meet Deano, get the tickets for Ireland. | 我要去见蒂诺 去拿到爱尔兰的票 |
[19:51] | You wait here. | 你就呆在这 |
[19:54] | No, it’s all right. You’ll be fine. Just stay here. Just wait here. | 不 没事的 没关系的 呆在这 在这等我 |
[19:56] | Because if Curtis sees us carrying this lot, we’re fucked. | 如果柯蒂斯看到我们一起走了 我们就完了 |
[19:59] | Please just stay here. Just stay here. | 就呆在这 别动 |
[20:19] | – All yours, love. – I’m just waiting for someone. | -到你了 亲爱的 -我只是在等人 |
[20:26] | Listen, the other night, in the boozer, | 呃 酒吧那天晚上 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:32] | It’s all right. I’m used to it. We all are. | 没关系 我习惯了 我们都习惯了 |
[20:37] | What’s your name? | 请问芳名 |
[20:38] | – Lisa. – Lisa? | -我叫丽莎 -丽莎 |
[20:40] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[20:42] | That was me mum’s name. | 我妈妈也是这名字 |
[20:46] | Have you got a number, Lisa? | 留个电话吧 丽莎 |
[20:49] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[20:53] | It’s in there, dickhead. | 在里面 傻蛋 |
[21:23] | – There you go, kid. – Thanks, man. | -给你 小子 -谢谢 哥们 |
[21:27] | There’s only one ticket. | 怎么只有一张票 |
[21:30] | – Yeah. – Where’s Joseph’s? | -嗯 -约瑟夫的呢 |
[21:33] | Are you taking the Michael outta me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[21:35] | You think I’d let that jolly black giant loose over there? | 我会让那个弱智黑鬼也过去 |
[21:37] | Hey? | 嘿 |
[21:39] | No. No. I never said that Joseph was part of the plan. | 不 不 我没说过约瑟夫是计划的一部分 |
[21:42] | Yeah, and you never said he wasn’t. I don’t fuckin’ believe this. | 嘿 你也没说过约瑟夫他妈的 不是计划的一部分 |
[21:45] | Oi! Language. | 哎 好好说话 |
[21:47] | Look, are you in or are you out? | 说 你到底去不去 |
[21:50] | But a bit of bulk always comes in handy… | 但是大块头总会派上用场的 |
[21:51] | Are you in | 你去 |
[21:53] | or are you out? | 还是不去 |
[21:55] | I can’t leave him here. They’ll fuckin’ kill him if I leave him here. | 我不能把他留在这 他们会杀了他的 |
[21:57] | You dickhead! | 你个王八蛋 |
[21:59] | Oi! You wanna watch who you’re talking to. | 哎 你在跟谁说话 |
[22:01] | Curtis put you up to this, didn’t he? | 柯蒂斯 叫你这么做的 是不是 |
[22:03] | – He did, didn’t he? – You wanna calm down, Daniel. | -是他 是不是 -冷静一下 丹尼尔 |
[22:05] | Don’t fuckin’ tell me to calm down… | 别他妈的叫我冷静 |
[22:09] | I said calm down, didn’t I? | 我说了冷静 是吧 |
[22:24] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪也不去了 |
[22:30] | Curtis was waiting for me. | 柯蒂斯 还在等我们 |
[22:33] | I screamed for help, but no one would come. | 我到处求援 但没人理我 |
[22:39] | Said if you don’t do it | 我说过如果你不做 |
[22:43] | he’s gonna break me legs. | 他会打断我的腿的 |
[22:51] | Look. | 看 |
[22:54] | Won’t let him. | 我会阻止他的 |
[23:04] | – What is this place? – It’s gonna be a hotel. | -这是什么地方 -会变成一个酒店 |
[23:08] | Cinema. First class bars. A gym. | 电影院 酒吧 健身房 |
[23:12] | My place at the top, so I can keep an eye on the fuckers. | 我在最上面 可以监视下面的一切 |
[23:17] | What are they doing? | 他们在干吗 |
[23:18] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你事 |
[23:24] | Can I get an advance, Curtis? | 我要预支一些钱 柯蒂斯 |
[23:30] | How do you get an advance on a debt? | 欠着债 还要预支 |
[23:34] | I need money, | 我需要钱 |
[23:36] | for me and Joseph. | 我和约瑟夫 |
[23:43] | You can take, Danny. | 好吧 丹尼 |
[23:45] | But at some point you’re gonna have to pay it back. | 不过你还是要还 |
[23:49] | As long as you remember that. | 什么时候都要 |
[23:53] | Ta. | 行 |
[23:56] | Beat it. | 走吧 |
[24:11] | It’ll be all right. | 会没事的 |
[24:16] | Joseph? | 约瑟夫 |
[24:18] | It’ll be all right. I promise. | 会没事的 我保证 |
[24:28] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[24:31] | Come on! Danny! | 快点 丹尼 |
[24:32] | Keep your hands up! Keep your hands up! | 手架起来 手架起来 |
[24:34] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[24:37] | Keep your hands up! | 手举起来 |
[24:39] | Hands up! Keep your fuckin’ hands up! | 手举起来 他妈的手举起来 |
[24:53] | Fuckin’ hit him! | 他妈的揍他 |
[24:55] | Joseph! Joseph, fuckin’ hit him! | 约瑟夫 约瑟夫 他妈的揍他 |
[24:57] | Now! Hit him now! | 现在 开始揍他 |
[25:00] | Fuckin’ hit him! Fuckin’ hit him! Fuckin’ hit him, Joseph! | 他妈的揍他 他妈的揍他 他妈的揍他 约瑟夫 |
[25:04] | Hit him now! | 揍他 |
[25:06] | Joseph, fuckin’ hit him! | 约瑟夫 他妈的揍他 |
[25:08] | Come on! Fuckin’ hit him! | 快 他妈的揍他 |
[25:11] | – Fight! – Fuckin’ hit him! | -揍他 -狠狠揍他 |
[25:14] | Hit him! | 揍 |
[25:32] | I want to go home, Danny. | 我想回家 丹尼 |
[25:35] | – We’ll go… – I want to go home. | -我们会 -我想回家 |
[25:39] | I want to go home, Danny. | 我想回家 丹尼 |
[25:41] | Yeah, we’ll go home. We’re gonna go home. | 嗯 我们回家 我们回家 |
[25:43] | – We’re gonna go home. – Is it finished? | -我们会回家的 -结束了吗 |
[25:45] | Don’t leave me! | 不要不管我 |
[25:47] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[25:57] | You see this? | 看到了 |
[25:58] | This fight has just been shown in the far east. | 比赛刚刚在中东直播 |
[26:01] | Asia. Australia. | 亚洲 澳大利亚 |
[26:05] | Look at the time. | 看看时间 |
[26:08] | Fifty-five seconds. | 55秒 |
[26:11] | It’s like premature ejaculation. | 像早泄一样快 |
[26:13] | Briefly satisfying, but ultimately it’s embarrassing. | 很漂亮 但还是尴尬 |
[26:18] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你到底想说什么 |
[26:21] | I’m talking about value for money. | 我在说物有所值 |
[26:24] | Fifty-five seconds? Teach him to play the game. | 55秒 教他怎么玩这个游戏 |
[26:30] | The only game he knows is fuckin’ hide-and-seek. | 他唯一会玩的游戏是捉迷藏 |
[26:32] | We’re talking pounds per minute here. | 这里时间就是金钱 |
[26:36] | So either the fights last longer or he has to have more fights. | 不管比赛怎么样 他必须拖时间 |
[26:41] | OK? Understand? | 嗯 明白吗 |
[26:44] | Do you understand that? | 听懂了吗 |
[26:47] | – Yeah. – Great. | -嗯 -很好 |
[27:05] | Joseph, this isn’t our stop, right. | 约瑟夫 我们不在这下 懂吗 |
[27:08] | But you stay here. You stay here and go straight home, OK? | 你留下 你留下直接回家 好吗 |
[27:11] | Go straight home. | 直接回家 |
[27:13] | See you later. | 一会儿见 |
[28:20] | I hope you’ve got something better lined up for us | 我希望你有更好的东西给我们 |
[28:22] | when we get there. | 等我们到那儿 |
[28:26] | Because I’ve had enough of this shit. | 因为我受够了 |
[28:35] | I want… 73 virgins. | 我要 73 个处女 |
[28:40] | All lined up for me when I get there. | 排开一溜等我 |
[28:46] | Fuck that, I’m not worth it. | 他妈的 我不值这些 |
[28:49] | I’ll have 37 whores instead. | 那我就要37个妓女 |
[28:53] | I want a garden, with a river running through | 我要个花园 中间要有河穿过 |
[28:56] | so me and Joseph can go fishing whenever we want. | 我和约瑟夫就可以随时去钓鱼 |
[29:05] | And I want a well. | 要有个井 |
[29:08] | With lager. | 装满啤酒 |
[29:12] | I want my own coca plants, | 我要自己种可卡因 |
[29:16] | so I can grow my own gear. | 赚自己的钱 |
[29:19] | It’ll be pure as snow. | 像雪一样纯 |
[29:25] | I’m not meek. | 我不贪心 |
[29:27] | I don’t want to inherit fuck all. | 我不想要所有一切 |
[29:32] | I just want a happy ending. | 我只想要个好结果 |
[29:40] | Especially for Joseph. | 特别是 约瑟夫 |
[29:43] | Because you fucked his life up, didn’t you? | 因为你毁了他的一生 不是吗 |
[29:50] | And mine. | 还有我的 |
[30:04] | Give us a sign, will you? | 给我们一个启示吧 好吗 |
[30:08] | Give us a fucking sign! | 他妈的给个启示吧 |
[30:10] | I’ll give you a smack in the mouth if you don’t shut the fuck up. | 他妈的再不闭嘴 抽你大嘴巴子 |
[30:14] | Sorry, love | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[30:19] | Sorry | 对不起 |
[30:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[30:46] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[32:37] | How’s Joseph? | 约瑟夫还好吧 |
[32:38] | – He’s all right. – I saw him Tuesday. | -很好啊 -星期二我有看到他 |
[32:42] | Lucky you. | 很幸运啊 |
[32:43] | Went past here in his socks. | 没穿鞋从这经过 |
[33:02] | One careful lady owner. | 好一个细心的女主人 |
[33:05] | Got a brand new engine in it. | 更换了新引擎 |
[33:07] | Paint job. Complete ref urb. | 全新喷漆 全新驱动 |
[33:09] | It’s lovely, isn’t it? | 很不错 是吧 |
[33:21] | What are you doing? What’s wrong with you? | 干什么 怎么了 |
[33:23] | Please! Please! Please! | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[33:26] | – Put me down, Joseph! – Please! | -放我下来 约瑟夫 -拜托 |
[33:29] | Joseph, put me down! | 约瑟夫 放我下来 |
[33:31] | Joseph, behave yourself. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Be careful. | 约瑟夫 别闹 等等 小心 |
[33:34] | Buy. BUY… | 买 买 |
[33:39] | – All right, mate? – All right, mate. | -好吗 伙计 -好吧 伙计 |
[33:42] | It’s got a brand new engine in it. | 全新引擎 |
[33:45] | Complete ref urb. Paint job. The lot. | 全新喷漆 全新驱动 |
[33:47] | It’s got everything. | 什么都有 |
[33:52] | There’s no price on it. | 上面没有价格 |
[33:55] | Yeah, well, that’s because it’s priceless, innit? | 嗯 对我来说 是无价的 |
[33:58] | Why are you fuckin’ selling it then? | 那你他妈的又卖 |
[34:01] | Well, make me an offer. | 好吧 你出个价吧 |
[34:03] | How about you make your fuckin’ mind up? | 你他妈的不能干脆点 |
[34:13] | I think your friends like it. | 我想你的朋友们喜欢它 |
[34:16] | They like anything. | 他们什么都喜欢 |
[34:21] | If I had the money, I’d buy it. | 我要是有钱 就买了 |
[34:32] | Family day out? | 家庭聚会 |
[34:35] | Lovely. | 还真甜蜜 |
[34:37] | I don’t want her sapping his strength. | 我不想她分散他的精力 |
[34:41] | I need him at his best for this next fight. | 下场比赛 我要他最好的状态 |
[34:43] | Come on, Curtis. He’s only just got over the last one. | 不是吧 柯蒂斯 他才刚刚打完一场 |
[34:45] | Protein, lots of it. Get some fish into him. | 买些鱼 给他补充蛋白质 |
[34:49] | Saturday night. Don’t be late. | 星期六晚上 不要迟到 |
[35:06] | All right? | 没事吧 |
[35:07] | How many? | 还有多少场 |
[35:08] | Remember. Keep your hands up. | 记住 手举起来 |
[35:10] | – Keep your hands up, yeah? – How many? | -手举起来 嗯 -多少场 |
[35:19] | How many fights does he gotta have? | 他还要打多少场 |
[35:23] | I need to know. | 我要知道 |
[35:25] | Well, he… He needs to know. | 呃 他 他想知道 |
[35:30] | Until your debt is paid. | 直到你还清债为止 |
[35:35] | – Tell him three. – Three? | -告诉他3场 -3场 |
[35:37] | No. Four. | 不 4场 |
[35:40] | It was three | 刚才是3场 |
[35:42] | until you started adding to your debt. | 直到还清为止 |
[35:52] | I need another sub. | 还要预支一些钱 |
[36:08] | Oh! Charming. Glad you could make it. | 哦 靓仔 很高兴你能来 |
[36:11] | Very impressive little setup you got here, Curtis. | 你这里布置的还不错 柯蒂斯 |
[36:16] | Or at least it will be when it’s finished. | 或者说等完工了会很不错的 |
[36:42] | Keep your hands up, all right? | 手举起来 好吧 |
[36:44] | As soon as you get in here keep your hands up. | 只要你上台就把手举起来 |
[36:46] | – What are you gonna do? – Keep my hands up. | -知道怎么做吗 -手举起来 |
[36:47] | What are you gonna do? Keep your hands up. | 知道怎么做吗 手举起来 |
[36:50] | – Let me see them. – Keep my hands up. | -做下看看 -手举起来 |
[36:55] | That’s it, keep them up now. Come on. | 对 就这样 把手举起来 |
[36:56] | – Hey, do you want your little… – Fuck off! | -嘿 你想让你的小 -滚开 |
[36:58] | Keep your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[37:02] | – Keep your hands up. – Remember what I just told you! | -把手举起来 -记得我刚才怎么说的 |
[37:05] | Keep your hands up! | 手举起来 |
[37:07] | – Come here. – That’s it, good lad! Keep them up! | -过来 -就是这样 乖孩子 举起来 |
[37:09] | No biting, no gouging, | 不准咬 不准耍花招 |
[37:11] | and no… | 不准 |
[37:13] | Fuckin’ bastard! What’s that? | 我操 他干什么 |
[37:17] | Joseph, keep your hands up! | 约瑟夫 把手举起来 |
[37:22] | Keep your hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[37:23] | Stop! Stop it! Stop! | 不 不要 不 |
[37:27] | – Keep your hands up! – Come on! | -手举起来 -来呀 |
[37:29] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[37:30] | – Danny! – Keep your hands Up! | -丹尼 -把手举起来 |
[37:37] | Joseph, keep your hands up! Joseph, keep your fuckin’ hands up! | 约瑟夫 把手举起来 约瑟夫 快把手举起来 |
[37:46] | Fuck off! | 我靠 |
[38:18] | No! | 不 |
[38:21] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[38:25] | Now! Now! | 现在 反击 |
[38:27] | Hit him! Hit him! | 揍他 揍他 |
[38:29] | Fuckin’ hit him! Hit him now! | 狠狠揍他 揍他 |
[38:33] | Fuckin’ hit him! Hit him! Fuckin’ hit him! | 揍他 揍他 揍他 |
[38:36] | Go on, hit him! | 继续 揍他 |
[38:38] | Hit him! Hit him! | 揍他 揍他 |
[38:42] | Fuckin’ hit him! Hit him! | 揍他 狠狠揍他 |
[38:48] | Hit him! | 揍他 |
[38:55] | It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s OK. | 没事了 没事了 结束了 |
[38:57] | – Oh, Danny. – Yeah. It’s finished now. | -哦 丹尼 -对 结束了 |
[38:59] | It’s finished now. You’ve done it. I’ll get you something to eat. | 结束了 你做到了 我去给你拿吃的 |
[39:03] | Well done there, Curtis. | 干得不错 柯蒂斯 |
[39:07] | Back in a second. | 马上回来 |
[39:09] | – No! – We’ll get out of here now. | -不 -我们现在就离开这里 |
[39:10] | – I’ll get you some fish and chips, yeah? – Don’t go. | -我去给你拿一些鱼和薯条 嗯 -别走 |
[39:13] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[39:15] | You were right, weren’t you? | 你说的没错 对吧 |
[39:18] | A bit of bulk does come in handy. | 大块头总会派上用场的 |
[39:41] | Isabel. | 伊莎贝尔啊 |
[39:44] | Want Isabel. | 我想见伊莎贝尔 |
[39:45] | OK. OK. A little later. | 好 好 晚一点 |
[39:49] | – Now, Danny. – Yeah. | -现在 丹尼 -好的 |
[39:51] | Fuckin’ hell! | 我擦 |
[39:53] | You frightened the life out of me. | 你吓到我了 |
[39:57] | Sorted. | 不用担心 |
[40:04] | No. It’s 120 for an eighth. | 不 现在的价格是120元 |
[40:08] | Fuckin’ hell. | 天 |
[40:10] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[40:12] | Happy Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[40:17] | This’ll take the pain away. | 这个会止痛的 |
[40:21] | Money. | 钱 |
[40:28] | Do you want a beer? | 想喝杯酒吗 |
[40:55] | – Now? – No, it’s too late, man. | -现在去 -不 现在太晚了 伙计 |
[40:58] | Isabel now? | 去找伊莎贝尔 |
[40:59] | It’s 12:00, her mum and dad will go mad. We’ll go tomorrow. | 现在12点了 她爸妈会发疯的 我们明天去 |
[41:02] | – You promised. – We’re having a party. | -说好了的 -我们现在正嗨咧 |
[41:07] | Fucking quilt. | 该死的 |
[41:09] | Have another beer. | 再喝一瓶 |
[41:10] | – Promised. – Tomorrow. We’ll go tomorrow. | -说好了的 -明天 我们明天去 |
[41:13] | Come on, get that down you. Go on. | 来 喝下去 继续 |
[41:16] | Yeah, just one more. After one more, you’ll be OK. | 对 再喝一瓶 再喝一瓶 就没事了 |
[41:26] | You look like you’ve pissed yourself. | 你看上去就像尿失禁了 |
[41:28] | – Didn’t. – Fuckin’ hell. | -没有 -去你的 |
[41:44] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[41:53] | – Where you going? – I’m having a shit! | -你去哪 -大便 |
[41:58] | Shit. | 大便 |
[42:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:26] | Come on, baby. | 说话啊 宝贝 |
[42:28] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞啊 |
[43:24] | No. It’s not funny. | 不 不好玩 |
[43:27] | – Catch another one. – What’s all the fucking noise? | -抓那个 -吵什么吵 |
[43:33] | Hello, Danny | 你好 丹尼 |
[43:39] | All them yours? | 这些都你抓的 |
[43:42] | Mine and Isabel’s. | 我和伊莎贝尔 |
[43:50] | Shit. | 狗屎 |
[43:53] | Shit. | 狗屎 |
[43:58] | Shite! | 米共 |
[44:01] | Plop. | 扑通 |
[44:02] | Poo! | 米共 |
[44:06] | Crap! | 米共 |
[44:08] | Cack! | 米共 |
[44:16] | Dung! | 米共 |
[44:20] | Turd! | 米共 |
[44:27] | Funny one. | 好玩 |
[44:47] | Fuck off. | 去死 |
[44:55] | Just put it under the door. | 放在门边就好了 |
[45:04] | Fuck off! | 去死 |
[45:06] | Sorry about that. You just caught me at a bad time. | 抱歉 你们来的时机不太好 |
[45:11] | You get a lot of weirdoes around here. | 味道可能有些怪 |
[45:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:15] | It must be difficult for you. Looking after Joseph. | 照顾约瑟夫 一定很难吧 |
[45:19] | It has its moments. | 也有开心的时候 |
[45:20] | – Biscuit? – Oh, not for me, thank you. | -饼干 -哦 不用了 谢谢 |
[45:23] | Uh… No, thanks. | 呃 不了 谢谢 |
[45:30] | Isabel and Joseph seem to be hitting it off. | 伊莎贝尔和约瑟夫 好像很合得来 |
[45:33] | – And you want to put a stop to that? – No. No. On the contrary. | -你们不是很愿意 -不 不 正相反 |
[45:38] | The fact of the matter is we’re not getting any younger. | 事实上 我们年纪都大了 |
[45:41] | We’re not always going to be there for Isabel and… | 我们不能一直照顾伊莎贝尔 |
[45:44] | Our biggest concern is that they might attract the wrong kind of attention. | 我们最担心的是 他们可能是同类相吸 |
[45:48] | Given that they’re both… | 考虑到他们都是 |
[45:52] | What is wrong with her, if you don’t mind me asking? | 如果你不介意 跟我讲讲她怎么会这样的 |
[45:57] | When Isabel was born, there were complications with her oxygen supply. | 伊莎贝尔出生时 由于缺氧还有并发症 |
[46:01] | She suffered slight brain damage. | 她的大脑受到了损伤 |
[46:05] | Look, it’s early days, | 嗯 那是很久以前了 |
[46:08] | but we want to make sure that their time together is something special. | 但是我们希望他们在一起能不一样 |
[46:12] | Precious. | 能珍惜 |
[48:28] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[48:52] | – All right. – Hiya. | -好的 -你好啊 |
[48:55] | Do you want to come in? | 你要进来吗 |
[48:56] | Unless you wanna do it on the doorstep. | 除非你想在门口做 |
[49:14] | – Do you want a drink? – No, I’m all right. Thanks. | -想喝点什么 -不 不用了 谢谢 |
[49:17] | – Beer? – No. I’m fine. I’m fine. Yeah. | -啤酒 -不 不用了 不用了 嗯 |
[49:21] | – Do you mind if I have one? – No, go for it. | -你介意我喝吗 -不 你随便 |
[49:39] | Nice place. | 地方不错 |
[49:41] | – Oh, fuck off. – It’s all right, yeah. | -哦 得了吧 -不错的 真的 |
[49:44] | It’s a bit different, eh? | 有些不一样 嗯 |
[49:46] | – I love these old buildings. – We’re expanding, you see. | -我喜欢这些古老的建筑 -我们还在在规划 |
[49:49] | Oh, I see, yeah. Yeah. | 哦 明白了 嗯 嗯 |
[49:51] | That fella’s coming from, what is it, that Channel 4 thing. | 那个靓仔是 什么来着 第4频道 什么什么的 |
[49:55] | – Yeah, yeah. I know. I know. – You know what I mean. | -对 对 我知道 我知道 -你明白我意思 |
[49:57] | The posh fella on Channel 4. | 第4频道的潮人 |
[49:59] | So you got a grand scheme for this. | 所以 你准备了一个大的计划 |
[50:01] | Grand Designs, that’s it. He’s been round here. | 大计划 对 就是它 一直在准备 |
[50:03] | We’re just in the process of getting it all finished now. | 在进行中 最后会完成的 |
[50:06] | So, where’s the bedroom? | 呃 卧室在哪 |
[50:10] | Just through there. | 穿过那里 |
[50:39] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[51:25] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[51:52] | Do you want a line of Charlie? | 想来两口不 |
[51:54] | Yeah. Go on then. | 嗯 好啊 |
[52:02] | I love that film. | 我喜欢那个电影 |
[52:06] | Say hello to my little friend. | 来跟我的小朋友打个招呼 |
[52:09] | I thought I just did. | 刚刚不是打过了嘛 |
[52:22] | You up for havin’ another go? | 准备再来一次 |
[52:25] | – Don’t take the piss. – I’m only saying. | -别开玩笑 -我只是说说 |
[52:28] | – Time is money. – Yeah, and I’m paying you, aren’t I? | -时间就是金钱 -对 我会给钱的 对吧 |
[52:40] | I think he’s dead, love. | 它好像死了 亲爱的 |
[52:42] | – Behave yourself, will you? – Or what? | -规矩点 好吗 -不然咧 |
[52:44] | Little dick. | 小鸡鸡 |
[53:09] | Come on. You like that? | 来啊 喜欢吧 |
[53:11] | Yeah Yeah, you bitch | 嗯 嗯 你这婊子 |
[53:13] | Come on, you bitch! Yeah, you bitch! Come on, you bitch | 来啊 你这婊子 嗯 你这婊子 来啊 你这婊子 |
[53:16] | Yeah Yeah, you bitch | 嗯 嗯 你这婊子 |
[53:19] | Come on, you bitch Come on | 来啊 你这婊子 来啊 |
[53:20] | You like that? Yeah. Yeah, you bitch. | 喜欢吗 嗯 嗯 你这婊子 |
[53:23] | Yeah, you bitch Yeah, you bitch! | 嗯 你这婊子 嗯 你这婊子 |
[53:26] | – Go ahead. Go ahead. – Jesus fuckin’ Christ! | -继续 继续 -老天 |
[53:29] | Joseph! Joseph, get out! | 约瑟夫 约瑟夫 出去 |
[53:31] | Joseph go away, get out of it. Move! | 约瑟夫 走开 出去 快 |
[53:34] | – What the fuck was that about? – It’s all right, it’s all right. | -怎么回事嘛 -没事 没事 |
[53:36] | Joseph! Joseph! | 约瑟夫 约瑟夫 |
[53:38] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[53:41] | How many fish did you catch, Joseph? | 你钓了多少鱼 约瑟夫 |
[53:44] | – Seven. – Seven? Wow! | -7条 -7条 哇哦 |
[53:47] | That’s loads, innit? Loads of fish. | 很多呀 是不是 很多鱼哦 |
[53:50] | Joseph’s been fishing, Lisa. This is Lisa. | 约瑟夫在钓鱼 丽莎 这个是 丽莎 |
[53:54] | She’s my girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友 |
[53:57] | Can I borrow a few quid for a taxi? | 可以给点钱我打车吗 |
[54:01] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, sure. Yeah. Yeah, definitely. | 嗯 嗯 嗯 当然 嗯 嗯 没问题 |
[54:07] | Yeah. Here you go. | 嗯 给你 |
[54:14] | Thanks. All right. | 谢谢 好的 |
[54:16] | Right. Well, nice to see you again. | 对 嗯 很高兴再次见到你 |
[54:19] | Yeah, you too. | 嗯 我也一样 |
[54:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[54:22] | Take care. | 小心点 |
[54:24] | Right, see you later. I’ll give you a ring. | 好的 一会见 我会打电话给你 |
[54:25] | – Bye. – Ta-ta. | -再见 -再见 |
[54:40] | He’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[54:43] | – Joseph. – No, don’t wake him. | -约瑟夫 -不 不要叫醒他 |
[54:54] | – Do you want a cup of tea? – Uh, we’re not stopping. | -喝茶吗 -呃 我们就走的 |
[54:57] | We just came to ask if you and Joseph would like to come for dinner? | 我们来问问 你和约瑟夫能来我家吃晚餐吗 |
[55:00] | Dinner? | 晚餐 |
[55:02] | I’ll have to check me diary. | 我要看看我的日程安排 |
[55:07] | What are you doin’? | 你干嘛 |
[55:08] | There. | 这 |
[55:12] | – Has Joseph had an accident? – What? | -约瑟夫 出意外了吗 -啥 |
[55:14] | Yeah. Yeah, he bumped himself. | 嗯 嗯 他自己摔到了 |
[55:16] | How? | 不会吧 |
[55:20] | – Has he been to the hospital? – He doesn’t like hospitals. | -去过医院吗 -他不喜欢医院 |
[55:24] | – Did you do it? – Eh’? | -你送过吗 -呃 |
[55:26] | – We’re concerned for him. – Concerned? | -我们担心他 -担心 |
[55:27] | You don’t even know him. | 你们都不了解他 |
[55:29] | Look, love, I take good care of Joseph, | 听着 亲爱的 我照顾约瑟夫 照顾的很好 |
[55:31] | and I don’t get a penny for it, you know, from anyone! | 我没有向任何人要过一分钱 |
[55:34] | No carers allowance, no social services. Nothing! | 没有看护补助 没有社会福利 什么也没有 |
[55:38] | Maybe I could help you apply for carers allowance. | 也许我可以帮你申请看护补助 |
[55:52] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[55:56] | What about? | 什么梦 |
[56:00] | Camper van. | 房车 |
[56:09] | – Don’t like shopping. – Well, neither do I. | -我不喜欢逛街 -我也不喜欢 |
[56:13] | But I’m not having you turn up to their house looking like a tramp. | 我不想你像个流浪汉一样去他们家 |
[56:17] | – Do you love her? – Who? | -你爱她吗 -谁 |
[56:20] | – Lisa. – No. | -丽莎 -不 |
[56:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[56:25] | Because I don’t even hardly know her. | 因为我都不了解她 |
[56:31] | Love Isabel. | 我爱伊莎贝尔 |
[56:34] | Going to marry her. | 我想娶她 |
[56:37] | Two mongs don’t make a right. | 两个傻蛋凑一对可不行啊 |
[56:52] | Joseph? | 约瑟夫 |
[56:54] | You look fantastic. | 你看上去不错哦 |
[56:57] | Handsome. | 英俊 |
[56:59] | You look good. | 很靓 |
[57:02] | Don’t like tie. | 不喜欢打领带 |
[57:09] | – Hello. – Evening, Roger. | -你好 -晚上好 罗杰 |
[57:11] | Come in. | 请进 |
[57:12] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫来了 |
[57:17] | Go through. | 进去吧 |
[57:26] | – Are you OK? – Fine, thanks, love. | -还好吧 -不错 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[57:37] | – Can I go in your toilet, please? – Yeah, yeah. It’s upstairs on the left. | -能借用下洗手间吗 -可以 可以 楼上左侧 |
[57:59] | What do you do, Roger? | 你是做什么的 罗杰 |
[58:01] | I’m a chartered accountant. | 注册会计师 |
[58:10] | And… How about you, Marianne? | 呃 你呢 玛丽安 |
[58:13] | Oh, I’m a full-time carer for Isabel. | 哦 我专门照顾伊莎贝尔 |
[58:17] | I used to be a social worker. | 我曾经是一名社会福利工作者 |
[58:20] | Social worker? | 社会福利工作者 |
[58:22] | Now it makes sense. | 这就合理了 |
[58:28] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[58:29] | Oh, just… You know… | 哦 就是 你知道 |
[58:31] | You said you’ll help me claim some money for looking after Joseph. | 你说过 帮我申请一些钱去照顾 约瑟夫 |
[58:36] | Maybe another time. | 以后再说吧 |
[58:38] | When I’m sober? | 等我清醒了 |
[58:50] | – How’s the fishing at this time of year? – It’s great. | -这个季节钓鱼怎么样 -很好啊 |
[58:53] | Nothing I like better than getting my rod out. | 收杆的时候的感觉最好了 |
[59:00] | – Can I use your bathroom again, please? – Yeah. | -我能再用下你们的洗手间吗 -可以 |
[59:19] | Fuck! | 擦 |
[59:31] | OK, Danny, it’s time for you to leave. | 好了 丹尼 你该离开了 |
[59:33] | I haven’t finished my soup yet. | 汤还没喝完咧 |
[59:34] | It’s a good job that Joseph can look after himself. | 约瑟夫会照顾他自己的 |
[59:36] | What sort of role model are you? | 这就是你做的好榜样 |
[59:37] | – Come on. I’ll show you out. – All right! | -来吧 我带你出去 -好 |
[59:38] | It’s the same fuckin’ way I came in, isn’t it? | 就他妈的跟我进来一样的路吗 不是吗 |
[59:41] | All right. We know where we’re not wanted, where we don’t fit in. | 好吧 这不是我们想要的 我们也不适合这里 |
[59:45] | Come on. Let’s go, Joseph. | 来吧 我们走 约瑟夫 |
[59:53] | Joseph, come on, lad. | 约瑟夫 过来 伙计 |
[59:59] | Can he stay? | 他能留下吗 |
[1:00:02] | Yeah, he can stay. | 对 他能留下 |
[1:00:04] | He can stay here forever for all I care. | 他可以永远留在这儿 我才不在乎 |
[1:00:06] | Look at yous. It’s like two peas in a fuckin’ pod! | 看看你们 像他妈的两颗豌豆 |
[1:00:09] | Don’t you ever touch me again! | 别他妈的再碰我 |
[1:01:06] | Have a nice time, did you? Eh? | 玩得很开心呢 嗯 |
[1:01:09] | Go on, get to bed. | 去 去睡觉 |
[1:01:12] | Remember, you’ve got a big day tomorrow. | 记住 明天有一个大考验 |
[1:01:27] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[1:01:32] | You… I’m sorry. | 你 我对不起你 |
[1:02:00] | Come on! | 来呀 |
[1:02:49] | Joseph! Joseph! Joseph! Joseph! | 约瑟夫 约瑟夫 约瑟夫 约瑟夫 |
[1:03:23] | The beast. | 野兽 |
[1:03:26] | It cries. | 它哭了 |
[1:03:50] | Fuckin’ hell, Joseph. | 吓人啊 约瑟夫 |
[1:04:04] | Want money. | 我要钱 |
[1:04:10] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:04:21] | More. | 还要 |
[1:04:45] | Guess who. | 猜猜谁 |
[1:04:47] | Isabel! | 伊莎贝尔啊 |
[1:05:02] | – For me? – Yeah. | -送我的 -对 |
[1:05:07] | They’re beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[1:05:10] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[1:06:25] | Yeah, you bitch! Yeah, you bitch! | 嗯 你这婊子 嗯 你这婊子 |
[1:06:27] | Getting the hang of this, aren’t you? | 找到窍门了 是不是 |
[1:06:59] | Kiss me. Kiss me. | 亲我 亲我 |
[1:07:02] | I don’t do kissing. | 我不亲人的 |
[1:07:14] | Kiss me. | 亲我 |
[1:07:17] | I’ll give you more money. | 我多给钱你 |
[1:07:26] | Fuck off. | 去死 |
[1:07:50] | I need to go. | 我要走了 |
[1:07:55] | What’s the rush? | 这么急 |
[1:07:57] | We’ve got the place to ourselves. | 我们有自己的地方 |
[1:08:03] | – We’re not sweethearts. – Stay. | -我们不是情侣 -别走 |
[1:08:40] | That’s nice. | 感觉真好 |
[1:09:29] | Yeah, bitch! | 嗯 婊子 |
[1:09:32] | – Yeah. – Joseph, no! Stop! No! No! | -嗯 -约瑟夫 不要 别 不 不 |
[1:09:36] | Joseph, no! Stop, Joseph! | 约瑟夫 不 住手 约瑟夫 |
[1:09:38] | Joseph, no! | 约瑟夫 不 |
[1:09:42] | Joseph, no, no, no, no! Joseph, stop! | 约瑟夫 别 别 别 别 约瑟夫 住手 |
[1:10:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:10] | – Joseph? – No. | -约瑟夫 -不 |
[1:10:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:14] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[1:10:17] | I’ll kill him. I’ll fucking kill him. | 我要杀了他 我他妈的要杀了他 |
[1:10:19] | I’ll murder him. I will, I’ll fucking kill him. | 我要杀了他 我他妈的一定要杀了他 |
[1:10:23] | – Is she all right’? – Her wrists are bruised, but… | -她还好吧 -她的手腕受伤了 但 |
[1:10:26] | Apart from that, she’s OK. | 除了那个 其他还好 |
[1:10:28] | I never thought he’d do anything like this. | 我没想到他会做出这种事 |
[1:10:31] | Honestly. I never. | 真的 没想到 |
[1:10:35] | Are you going to phone the police? | 你要报警吗 |
[1:10:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:39] | No? | 不要 |
[1:10:41] | Isabel tells me that Joseph didn’t really mean to hurt her. | 伊莎贝尔告诉我 约瑟夫不是真的想伤害她 |
[1:10:46] | I think they just got a bit carried away. | 我想他只是有些失控了 |
[1:10:50] | Perhaps, they need to be chaperoned. | 也许 他们需要监护 |
[1:10:56] | I hope you’re not includin’ me in this chaperone plan. | 我希望你不要把我列入监护计划 |
[1:10:59] | – I think we all have a responsibility. – Yeah. To put a stop to it, we do. | -我们都有责任 -嗯 有责任停止这一切 |
[1:11:04] | I just want what’s best for her. | 我只想给她最好的 |
[1:11:06] | Setting your sights pretty low, aren’t you? | 把你的眼光放低 就好了 |
[1:11:09] | We’re not gonna be around forever, | 我们不能永远在她身边 |
[1:11:12] | and by the look of it, you’re not either. | 同样的 你也是一样 |
[1:11:15] | In time, they could live without us. | 最终 他们要过没有我们的生活 |
[1:11:19] | With the right support. | 要有好的支撑 |
[1:12:10] | Knickers and keys. | 内裤和钥匙 |
[1:12:12] | – Eh? – Well, you can keep the knickers, | -嗯 -好吧 你可以留着内裤 |
[1:12:14] | but I really need the keys. | 但是我真的需要钥匙 |
[1:12:18] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[1:12:20] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:12:33] | I can’t find your knickers. | 找不到你的内裤 |
[1:12:36] | You sure about that? | 真的 |
[1:12:38] | Honest. | 真的 |
[1:12:39] | I can’t find ’em. | 找不到 |
[1:12:43] | Cheers. | 太好了 |
[1:12:49] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:12:55] | Do you | 能 |
[1:12:57] | fancy going for a drink or something sometime? | 再约个时间 喝两杯什么的 |
[1:13:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:13:07] | Because I remind you of your mother? | 因为我让你想起你妈妈 |
[1:13:09] | No. | 不是 |
[1:13:11] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[1:13:15] | Hi, Joseph | 嗨 约瑟夫 |
[1:13:16] | He’s not been too well, he’s a bit under the weather. | 他不是太好 身体有些不舒服 |
[1:13:18] | Come on, man, get it. Come in. | 进来 伙计 来 进来 |
[1:13:22] | – I’ll… I’ll have to see to him anyway. – Yeah. Yeah. | -我 我要看看他 -好 好 |
[1:13:24] | All right. All right, thanks. | 好 好吧 谢谢 |
[1:13:26] | – Look, I’ll give you a call or something. – OK. | -听着 有时间我再打电话你 -好的 |
[1:13:28] | – Cool. – All right, love. | -好 -好的 亲爱的 |
[1:13:33] | – Good night. All right. Take care. – Bye. | -晚安 好的 小心点 -再见 |
[1:13:40] | You’ve really fucked up now, haven’t you? | 这次你真的完了 知道吧 |
[1:13:42] | I’ve had her dad round here all fuckin’ night. | 一晚上 她爸爸都在这 |
[1:13:44] | Going on about what you’ve done to his daughter! | 控诉你对她女儿做了什么 |
[1:13:46] | Didn’t mean it. | 我不想的 |
[1:13:47] | Well, the good news is you’re not going to go to prison. | 好消息是 你不用进监狱 |
[1:13:50] | Joseph say sorry. | 约瑟夫 说 对不起 |
[1:13:52] | That’s the bad news, you can’t go anywhere near Isabel. | 坏消息是 你不能再靠近 伊莎贝尔 |
[1:13:55] | She told the police to tell you to stay away from her. | 她已经告诉警察 让你不要在靠近她 |
[1:13:57] | All right, so you can’t go near her. | 所以你不能再去找她 |
[1:13:59] | – I’ll say sorry. – Joseph, do you want to go to prison? | -我会说对不起的 -约瑟夫 你想进监狱吗 |
[1:14:03] | – Eh? – No. | -嗯 -不想 |
[1:14:05] | Well, you have to stay away from Isabel. | 那么 你要和伊莎贝尔保持距离 |
[1:14:08] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:14:11] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[1:14:13] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:14:36] | I don’t have a fighter, that’s the fuckin’ problem. | 他妈的 现在的问题是 找不到人打了 |
[1:14:39] | O’Malley should’ve been here an hour ago. | 奥马利一个小时前就应该到这了 |
[1:14:42] | I don’t care where he is, just find him. | 不管他在哪 找到他 |
[1:14:46] | NOW! | 现在 |
[1:14:49] | Do we have a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[1:14:52] | What about that cage fighter boy? | 那个笼斗士呢 |
[1:14:54] | What’s his name, Luke something… | 叫什么名字 什么 什么卢克 |
[1:14:57] | He’s in a body cast. | 他在一个人体雕像里 |
[1:15:00] | He’s in a body cast? | 他在一个人体雕像里 |
[1:15:03] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:15:19] | We have a replacement. | 计划有变 |
[1:15:22] | Are you fucking serious? | 你开玩笑 |
[1:15:24] | He’s not fighting a fuckin’ dog, Curtis! | 他不能和他妈的一只狗打啊 柯蒂斯 |
[1:15:26] | – Huh? – He’s not fighting a fuckin’ dog! | -嗯 -他不能和他妈的一只狗打啊 |
[1:15:29] | You know what’? You’re becoming a pest. | 知道吗 你现在变得让人讨厌了 |
[1:15:32] | – Get him out of here. – Oh, fuck off! | -把他赶出去 -哦 我操 |
[1:15:35] | Joseph, don’t you get in that fuckin’ ring! | 约瑟夫 不要上场 |
[1:15:37] | Don’t you dare get in that fuckin’ ring! | 你他妈的不要上场 |
[1:15:39] | Fuck off, Curtis. You’re fuckin’ mental! | 我操 柯蒂斯 你他妈的变态 |
[1:15:41] | Joseph, don’t you get in that fuckin’ ring! | 约瑟夫 千万不要上场 |
[1:15:43] | Fuck off! | 我操 |
[1:15:45] | O’Malley, where the fuck have you been’? | 奥马利 你他妈的去哪了 |
[1:15:48] | You’ll fuckin’ kill him, man! | 你们在杀死他 哥们 |
[1:15:52] | Let the people decide | 让观众来决定 |
[1:15:55] | what’s it to be. | 怎么打 |
[1:15:57] | Mr.O’Malley, King of the Gypsies. | 奥马利先生 吉卜赛之王 |
[1:16:01] | Or the little puppy dog? | 还是这只小尾巴狗 |
[1:16:03] | Dog! | 狗 |
[1:16:09] | Fuck off, you pair of twats! | 我操 你们几个混蛋 |
[1:16:23] | Open the fuckin’ door! | 他妈的开门 |
[1:16:48] | Joseph! Joseph! | 约瑟夫 约瑟夫 |
[1:16:50] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事 没事 |
[1:16:52] | Joseph, it’s OK. It’s me. It’s Danny. It’s Danny. | 约瑟夫 没事 是我 是我 丹尼 是我丹尼 |
[1:16:55] | Hit him, Joseph. Joseph, hit him! | 打他 约瑟夫 约瑟夫 打他 |
[1:17:01] | Hit him, Joseph! Hit him! | 揍他 约瑟夫 揍他 |
[1:17:16] | – That’s enough! – Back off! | -够了 -滚开 |
[1:17:18] | Right, fuckin’ hit him! You gotta hit him! | 对 揍他 你得打倒他 |
[1:17:21] | Isabel. | 伊莎贝尔啊 |
[1:17:23] | She’ll be OK. You’ve gotta hit him! | 她没事 你要去打他 |
[1:17:25] | Hit him, and we’ll go see Isabel. | 打到他 我们就去找 伊莎贝尔 |
[1:17:27] | Please, I promise you we’ll go and see her. | 快 我保证我们会去找 伊莎贝尔 |
[1:17:29] | Fuckin’ hit him now! | 快去打他 |
[1:17:31] | Fucking hit him! | 揍他 |
[1:17:47] | Stop, Joseph! Stop! | 好了 约瑟夫 住手 |
[1:17:50] | Stop! Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[1:17:52] | – Stop, Joseph! – No more… | -住手 约瑟夫 -不再打了 |
[1:17:54] | No more! No more! | 不再打了 不再打了 |
[1:17:57] | No more. We’re gonna go home. No more. No more. No fuckin’ more! | 不打了 我们回家 不打了 不打了 再也不打了 |
[1:18:04] | I still think the dog would have been a better match. | 我还是认为和狗打会更好看 |
[1:18:18] | I’ve got to get him home, Curtis. | 我要带他回家 柯蒂斯 |
[1:18:21] | All in good time, Danny. | 现在是好时机 丹尼 |
[1:18:28] | Just tell me what you want, will you? | 告诉我 你到底想要什么 |
[1:18:31] | I want to talk about Joe’s next fight. | 我们说说乔的下一场比赛 |
[1:18:34] | There isn’t going to be a next one. | 不会再有下一场了 |
[1:18:36] | I promised him four fights and that’s it. No fuckin’ more, Curtis. | 我答应过他只打4场的 不会再打了 柯蒂斯 |
[1:18:39] | I wouldn’t have thought maths was Joe’s strong point. Would you? | 我想数学不是乔的强项 是吧 |
[1:18:46] | You know a Chapman, right? | 你认识查普曼 对吧 |
[1:18:48] | Deano? | 姓蒂诺吗 |
[1:18:51] | Yeah. I know him. | 嗯 我认识他 |
[1:18:52] | Weasely little bastard! | 一个卑鄙的小人 |
[1:18:55] | But the guys that he works for, | 但是他幕后的老板 |
[1:18:58] | they want to take over my patch. | 想全部接手我的比赛 |
[1:19:01] | So they suggested a bet. | 他们开了一个赌局 |
[1:19:04] | There’s a lot at stake here. | 赌注很大 |
[1:19:07] | Winner takes all. | 赢家通吃 |
[1:19:09] | And I intend that to be me. | 我认为那个赢家是我 |
[1:19:12] | You’ve bet all this on a fight? | 你全部下注到一场比赛 |
[1:19:23] | You’ll never have to run again, Danny. | 你不用再跑了 丹尼 |
[1:19:33] | Oh, fuckin’ hell. | 哦 我操 |
[1:19:38] | We have a deal, Danny? | 就这样决定 丹尼 |
[1:19:41] | You promise me, Curtis. Just one more fight. | 你必须保证 柯蒂斯 这是最后一次比赛 |
[1:19:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:20:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:20:02] | The money will be safer with me, for now. Huh? | 钱放在我这会更安全 目前 嗯 |
[1:20:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:20:32] | All right, enough! Enough! | 行了 够了 够了 |
[1:20:33] | Fuck off, you cunt! Fuck off! | 滚开 混蛋 滚开 |
[1:20:37] | Think he’s fuckin’ done with that one. | 我觉得他会完蛋的 |
[1:20:40] | Come on, he’s killing him. | 快点 他会杀了他的 |
[1:20:43] | – Let’s see you out, son. – What do you think? | -出来吧 -你觉得怎么样 |
[1:20:46] | We’re in awe. Aren’t we, Danny? | 我们肃然起敬 对吧 丹尼 |
[1:20:56] | He’s a machine. | 他就像个机器 |
[1:20:59] | Yeah. Yeah, he is. Yeah. | 对 对 他是 对 |
[1:21:03] | But we think our boy can take him. | 我想我们的人能搞定他 |
[1:21:22] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在干嘛 |
[1:22:23] | – Come on, hurry up. Get in. – Where we going? | -快 快点 进来 -我们去哪 |
[1:22:25] | I don’t know yet. Just get in. | 我也不知道 先进来 |
[1:22:26] | – Where we going’? – I don’t know. I’ve no idea. | -我们去哪 -我不知道 我不知道 |
[1:22:28] | Just go pack a bag. Go and get your stuff together. | 打包 去把你的东西收拾好 |
[1:22:30] | Get your stuff together. Go on. | 收拾你的东西 快 |
[1:22:33] | Put all your stuff in a bag. Get everything together. | 把你的东西都收好 都收拾好 |
[1:22:36] | Don’t worry about it, just get everything together. | 其他别管 收拾你的东西 |
[1:22:38] | Bag. | 包 |
[1:22:44] | Shit! | 擦 |
[1:22:47] | Right, stay there. Stay there, don’t move. | 好吧 呆在这 呆在这 别动 |
[1:22:49] | Sit down. Get all your stuff, stay there. Don’t move. Right, don’t you dare move. | 坐下来 慢慢收拾你的东西 别动 别动 对 千万别动 |
[1:22:52] | You stay here. Don’t move. Stay there. | 就在这 哪也别去 呆着 |
[1:22:58] | What are you doing here? | 你来干吗 |
[1:23:01] | You have any idea what time it is? What do you want? | 你知道现在几点吗 你来干嘛 |
[1:23:05] | – I came to see Joseph. – He’s not here. | -我来看看约瑟夫 -他不在这 |
[1:23:08] | He’s gone away. Far, far away. | 他走了 去了很远的地方 |
[1:23:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:23:14] | Well, you wouldn’t, would you? | 哦 你不懂 对吗 |
[1:23:15] | Well, come on. It’s just the way it is. Let’s get you home. | 嗯 走吧 就是这样 我送你回去 |
[1:23:17] | No. | 不 |
[1:23:20] | What you doin’? | 你干嘛 |
[1:23:26] | He’s coming back though. | 他会回来的 |
[1:23:28] | – When? – Tomorrow. | -什么时候 -明天 |
[1:23:30] | He’ll be back tomorrow. | 他明天就回来 |
[1:23:33] | – Promise? – Yeah. I promise you, love. | -保证 -嗯 我保证 亲爱的 |
[1:23:38] | Thank you, Danny. | 谢谢你 丹尼 |
[1:23:44] | You’ve cut your head. | 你的头破了 |
[1:24:09] | Right. | 对 |
[1:24:17] | – Thanks for this, love. – No problem. | -谢谢 亲爱的 -不客气 |
[1:24:20] | Hi, Joseph. You all right? | 嗨 约瑟夫还好吧 |
[1:24:23] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[1:24:38] | Did you do these? | 是你画的吗 |
[1:24:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:24:46] | Good. | 不错 |
[1:24:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:59] | Here you are, look. Nice big bed. | 来 看看 多舒服的床 |
[1:25:04] | Come here. | 来 |
[1:25:06] | Sit down. | 坐这 |
[1:25:07] | Lemme help you. | 我来帮你 |
[1:25:09] | Let’s get those legs up. Here you go. | 把这只腿放上来 来 |
[1:25:22] | See you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[1:25:26] | You get some sleep. Good night. | 好好睡吧 晚安 |
[1:25:34] | – What? – Nothing. | -啥 -没什么 |
[1:25:42] | How did you two meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[1:25:45] | Met him at a halfway house. | 我和他是在”自立更生之家”遇到的 |
[1:25:48] | I’d just got out of the nick and that. | 那时我刚从牢里放出来 |
[1:25:51] | I was trying to get my head together. | 想试着理清一下头绪 |
[1:25:55] | Horrible place. It was worse than prison. | 那是个糟糕的地方 比监狱还要糟糕 |
[1:25:59] | All sorts was going on in there. | 三教九流 什么人都有 |
[1:26:03] | I heard these screams now and again, but… | 不时的能听到尖叫声 但是 |
[1:26:07] | I’d just lie there. Keep meself to meself. | 我只是躺在那 明哲保身 |
[1:26:12] | You never think it’s gonna happen to you. | 你不会想到 会发生在你身上 |
[1:26:15] | And then… | 然后 |
[1:26:17] | Then I woke up… | 我醒了 |
[1:26:21] | And there was these three big bastards on top of me. | 有三个大汉压在我身上 |
[1:26:26] | And what they did… | 他们在 |
[1:26:30] | I screamed. | 我尖叫 |
[1:26:33] | I really fuckin’ screamed. | 我真的拼命尖叫 |
[1:26:36] | And everyone just lied there on their beds pretending it wasn’t happening. | 但是所有人都躺在床上 假装没事发生 |
[1:26:43] | Same thing that I did. | 就像我做过的那样 |
[1:26:49] | And then all of a sudden he was there. | 然后他突然出现了 |
[1:26:54] | This big, black angel. | 黑色的天使 |
[1:26:57] | He saved me. | 他救了我 |
[1:27:02] | He’s been there ever since. | 从那以后 我们一直在一起 |
[1:27:19] | Why don’t you come with us? | 要不 你和我们一起走 |
[1:27:22] | Go on the run with two nutters. | 和两个疯子一起跑路 |
[1:27:25] | Campin’ in a house and going fishin’ all day? | 躲在一所房子里 天天去钓鱼 |
[1:27:31] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:27:34] | OK. | 我去 |
[1:27:35] | – Oh, fuck off! – No, I’m serious. | -哦 得了吧 -不 我说真的 |
[1:27:40] | You’ll need transport. | 你们需要交通工具 |
[1:27:43] | You really wanna come with us? | 你真的和我们一起走 |
[1:27:46] | Listen, Danny, I’ve spent the last 10 years of my life | 听着 丹尼 我过去的10年的所有时间 |
[1:27:48] | opening my legs to fat old drunks, and seedy, inadequate fuck-ups | 天天张开双腿 等着那些死胖子 老醉鬼来XX |
[1:27:52] | but all that time I was dreaming of something better. | 我不想这样 我梦想更好的生活 |
[1:27:57] | And running away with me is better? | 和我一起跑就是更好的生活 |
[1:28:04] | Well, let’s face it. | 嗯 面对现实吧 |
[1:28:08] | I’m no Picasso. | 我不是毕加索 |
[1:28:09] | Am I? | 是吧 |
[1:28:25] | – What are you doing? – You’ll see. | -你干嘛 -等下就知道 |
[1:28:34] | How much is there? | 有多少 |
[1:28:36] | 7,465 quid. | 7465 英镑 |
[1:28:43] | You’ve been busy, haven’t you? | 生意做得不错啊 |
[1:29:05] | All right. I won’t be long. | 没事 不会很久的 |
[1:29:06] | – You’ll be careful, won’t you? – Mmm. Yeah. | -你小心点啊 -嗯 会的 |
[1:29:10] | I’ll get us a car, then I’ll nip back to the flat and pick up our fishing gear. | 我去弄辆车 然后回去一趟 把我们的钓鱼装备拿过来 |
[1:29:12] | No, you’ll get the car, you’ll come straight back here. | 不 你拿到车之后 直接回来这里 |
[1:29:15] | Oh, he’d kill us if we left without his fishing gear. | 哦 不拿他的渔具 他会杀了我的 |
[1:29:18] | See you in a bit. | 待会见 |
[1:30:01] | Santa Claus. | 圣诞老人 |
[1:30:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:30:37] | You’ll need to bring your own bait, lads. | 你们要自己带鱼饵咯 小伙子 |
[1:30:38] | You twat. | 混蛋 |
[1:30:58] | Fucking hell. | 我擦 |
[1:31:08] | Where’s Joe? | 乔在哪 |
[1:31:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:31:13] | Danny, tell him. | 丹尼 告诉他 |
[1:31:16] | Make it easy on yourself. | 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[1:31:26] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:31:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:31:48] | What are you doing, Joseph? | 你在干嘛 约瑟夫 |
[1:31:49] | Going home. | 回家 |
[1:31:51] | Yeah, but… | 嗯 但是 |
[1:31:54] | Danny said we should stay here. | 丹尼 说我们最好呆在这 |
[1:31:58] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:32:11] | End it, Danny. | 好啦 丹尼 |
[1:32:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:32:15] | He’s here, he’s there, he’s every fuckin’ where. | 他在这 他在那 他可能在任何地方 |
[1:32:32] | Danny boy, you really want to go this way? | 丹尼小子 你真的想走这条路 |
[1:32:36] | – I don’t give a fuck any more. – Don’t you? | -我不在乎了 -是吗 |
[1:32:41] | – Where is he, Danny? – I don’t know! | -他在哪 丹尼 -我不知道 |
[1:32:43] | Fucking tell me! | 他妈的 告诉我 |
[1:33:32] | Oh, shit! | 哦 糟了 |
[1:34:11] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[1:34:18] | Where is he, Danny? Just tell me. | 他在哪 丹尼 告诉我 |
[1:34:23] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:34:25] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[1:34:30] | Hey, he’s here. | 嘿 他来了 |
[1:34:31] | What an entrance. | 好戏开场了 |
[1:34:33] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[1:34:35] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[1:34:50] | Game on, Deano. Game on. | 游戏开始 蒂诺 开始了 |
[1:35:15] | No, Joseph. No. Stop it. | 不 约瑟夫 不 住手 |
[1:35:18] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:35:19] | No, Joseph! No! | 不 约瑟夫 不 |
[1:35:22] | No! | 不 |
[1:35:40] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[1:35:43] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[1:35:49] | To the victor, the spoils. | 赢家通吃哦 |
[1:35:54] | I told you my man would take him, didn’t I? | 我告诉过你我的人会搞定他的 是吧 |
[1:36:00] | You’ve got what you wanted. Now let us go. | 你如愿以偿了 放我们走吧 |
[1:36:03] | Danny boy, you can leave any time you want. | 丹尼小子 你可以随时离开 |
[1:36:07] | It’s Joe that I’m interested in. | 我只对 乔 感兴趣 |
[1:36:11] | It’s OK, Danny. It’s OK. | 没事的 丹尼 没事的 |
[1:36:30] | My name is Joseph. | 我的名字是约瑟夫 |
[1:36:36] | Joseph, no! | 约瑟夫 不 |
[1:36:53] | Come on, Danny. | 来 丹尼 |
[1:36:56] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:37:06] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊 |
[1:37:09] | It’s OK, Danny. | 没事的 丹尼 |
[1:37:11] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[1:37:14] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[1:37:16] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:37:25] | – We need to get you to a hospital. – Don’t like hospitals. | -我们送你去医院 -不喜欢医院 |
[1:37:28] | Look at the fucking state of him! | 你看看他的样子 |
[1:37:30] | Drive… Drive. | 开车 开车 |
[1:37:32] | Go, please. | 快走 拜托 |
[1:37:45] | Lisa. | 丽莎啊 |
[1:37:48] | – Lisa… – It’s all right, Danny. It’s all right. | -丽莎 -没事的 丹尼 没事的 |
[1:37:50] | Lisa, go back to the flat. | 丽莎 回我的公寓 |
[1:37:52] | – What? – Go back to the flat. | -什么 -回我的公寓 |
[1:37:55] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:37:57] | Please go back to the flat. | 拜托回我的公寓 |
[1:37:59] | Yeah, OK, Danny OK | 嗯 好吧 丹尼 好吧 |
[1:38:03] | It’s OK, Danny. | 没事的 丹尼 |
[1:38:05] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[1:38:07] | Danny, don’t cry. Don’t cry. | 丹尼 别哭 别哭 |
[1:38:10] | Told you I get you the camper. | 我答应你买房车的 |
[1:38:12] | We got camper van now. | 我们现在有房车了 |
[1:38:23] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[1:38:29] | Thank you, Danny. | 谢谢你 丹尼 |
[1:40:07] | – Fishing. – Fishing. | -钓鱼 -钓鱼 |
[1:40:09] | – Fishing. – Too cold. | -钓鱼 -太冷了 |
[1:40:11] | Fishing. | 钓鱼 |
[1:40:20] | Fishing, Danny. | 钓鱼 丹尼 |
[1:40:23] | Look. | 看 |
[1:40:43] | Fishing! | 钓鱼 |
[1:40:50] | Come on. Silly. | 来呀 笨笨 |
[1:40:55] | I’ve got you. | 抓到你了 |
[1:40:59] | – How you doing, love? – I’m OK. | -怎么样 亲爱的 -我很好 |
[1:41:02] | – You warm enough? – Yeah. | -够暖吧 -嗯 |
[1:41:03] | – Do you want another blanket? – No, I’m OK. | -再拿一个毯子 -不 不用了 |
[1:41:07] | I made you some tea. | 给你泡了茶 |
[1:41:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:41:11] | I’ll just put it down there, yeah. | 就放这了 好吧 |
[1:41:22] | Should I call them in for their tea? | 要叫他们来 一起喝茶吗 |
[1:41:24] | No. | 不用 |
[1:41:27] | Nice. | 很好 |
[1:41:29] | You want to look after the kids? | 你想照顾这些孩子 |
[1:41:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:41:42] | – Don’t get me going. – Stop it, you prick. | -别弄哭我 -别这样 小白痴 |
[1:41:46] | Dickhead. | 傻样儿 |
[1:41:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:42:22] | Right, you two, I made you some tea. | 好了 你们两个 我泡了茶 |
[1:42:26] | Time for tea. | 喝茶了 |
[1:42:28] | Tea time! Me, please! | 喝茶了 我 拜托 |
[1:42:30] | Don’t throw anything at me, though, please. Don’t throw anything at me. | 别扔我哦 拜托 别扔我 |
[1:42:35] | – Tea! Tea! – No. No. No! Don’t throw anything at me! | -茶 茶 -不 不 不 别扔我 |
[1:42:38] | – Tea! – Hey! Enough of that. | -茶 -嘿 够了 |
[1:43:06] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[1:43:11] | Danny, help me! | 丹尼 来帮我 |
[1:43:17] | Danny! Help me! | 丹尼 帮我 |