时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | 奥马哈 品质保证 两百年历史 | |
[00:13] | *Well, hello, there* | *朋友你好* |
[00:18] | My, it’s been a long, long time | *好久不见* |
[00:27] | *How am I doin’?* | *你问我最近如何* |
[00:30] | *Oh, I guess that I’m doin’ fine* | *我觉得还凑合* |
[00:39] | *It’s been so long now* | *时光飞逝* |
[00:42] | *And it seems that* | *感觉却像* |
[00:45] | *It was only yesterday* | *只是昨日* |
[00:51] | *Gee, ain’t it funny* | *时光飞逝* |
[00:55] | *How time slips away* | *真是可笑* |
[01:05] | *Gotta go now* | *我该走了* |
[01:09] | *Guess I’ll see you around* | *改日再见* |
[01:17] | *Don’t know when, though* | *却不知何时能再见* |
[01:21] | *Never know when I’ll be back in town* | *不知我何时回到镇上* |
[01:22] | Good night, ladies. Get home safe. | 晚安 女士们 路上小心 |
[01:30] | *But remember* | *但请记得* |
[01:33] | *What I tell you* | *我曾说过* |
[01:36] | *That, in time,* | *总有一天* |
[01:39] | *you’re gonna pay* | *你会付出代价* |
[01:42] | *And it’s surprising* | *时光飞逝* |
[01:46] | *How time slips away* | *真是惊讶* |
[02:23] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[02:26] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[02:27] | No! Oh, c-come on. | 不 别这样 |
[02:37] | Somebody! | 来人啊 |
[02:59] | 紧急出口 打开这扇门 会触发警报 警方会收到通知 | |
[03:11] | 紧急出口 向下扳开门 触发警报 | |
[06:19] | Ah, here he is. | 他来了 |
[06:21] | Oh, great. | 太棒了 |
[06:21] | Jimmy, right on time. Good to see you. | 吉米 真准时 很高兴能见到你 |
[06:23] | – Hello, Howard. – Hey. Hi. | -你好 霍华德 -你们好 |
[06:26] | James McGill, Clifford Main. | 这位是詹姆斯·麦吉尔 这位是克利福德·梅因 |
[06:28] | Just “Jimmy.” And it’s a pleasure to meet you, Clifford. | 叫我吉米就好 幸会 克利福德 |
[06:30] | Likewise. We know all about your work on Sandpiper. | 幸会 我们知道你为矶鹞渡一案做出的努力 |
[06:33] | Well, it’s a group effort. | 是团队成果 |
[06:35] | I mean, the folks at HHM | 哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的人 |
[06:36] | are just knocking it out of the park. | 做得非常好 |
[06:38] | Well, you know, the case wouldn’t exist without you. | 如果没有你 也就不会立案 |
[06:40] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[06:41] | Once you get him on your team, | 一旦他加入你的团队 |
[06:42] | you’ll know why I call him “Charlie Hustle.” | 就知道我为什么叫他”骗子查理”了 |
[06:45] | Jimmy, these are my associates — | 吉米 他们是我的律师 |
[06:46] | Brian Archuleta and Erin Brill. | 布莱恩·阿楚莱塔和艾琳·布里尔 |
[06:49] | – Nice to meet you both. – It’s great to meet you. | -很高兴认识你们 -幸会 |
[06:51] | I hate to do this, | 非常抱歉 |
[06:52] | but, um, could I borrow Ms. Wexler for a moment? | 但我能跟韦克斯勒小姐单独说句话吗 |
[06:55] | If you will excuse us? | 失陪一下 |
[06:57] | Pardon me. | 失陪 |
[07:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:05] | I just, um | 我 |
[07:07] | Listen, here’s the thing. | 听着 是这样 |
[07:08] | If I take this job, does that mean the two of us… | 如果我接受这份工作 是否意味着我俩… |
[07:12] | I mean, uh… | 我是说… |
[07:14] | Does it mean, uh… | 是否意味着… |
[07:16] | What? What — what the hell is this? | 什么 你到底想说什么 |
[07:19] | If I take this job today, with Davis and Main, | 如果我今天接受戴维斯梅因律所的工作 |
[07:23] | does that mean that you and me… | 是否意味着你和我… |
[07:27] | Is this — is this gonna happen? | 能成吗 |
[07:35] | Jimmy, I… | 吉米 我… |
[07:41] | I… | 我… |
[07:47] | One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other. | 这两件事没有任何联系 |
[07:51] | Nothing at all. | 完全无关吗 |
[07:53] | No. | 无关 |
[07:54] | Of course not. Why would it? | 当然无关了 为什么会有呢 |
[07:58] | Great. | 好吧 |
[08:03] | Oh, sorry about that. | 非常抱歉 |
[08:05] | Listen, I just wanted to say thank you sincerely | 我想说 衷心感谢你们 |
[08:07] | for your interest in me. | 考虑我 |
[08:09] | It’s a honor to be considered, | 这是我的荣幸 |
[08:10] | but at this time…at this time, | 但是现在 尤其是现在 |
[08:13] | Um…I’m gonna have to take myself out of the running. | 我想我还是不加入了 |
[08:16] | Thanks. | 非常感谢 |
[08:18] | Thank you, Howard. | 谢谢你 霍华德 |
[08:20] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[08:26] | That was quick. | 挺快啊 |
[08:28] | No charge. | 不收费 |
[08:29] | Help me out here. | 帮我想想 |
[08:31] | Did I dream it? | 我是在做梦 |
[08:32] | Or did I have 1.6 million dollars on my desk in cash? | 还是我办公桌上真的有一百六十万美元现金 |
[08:38] | No one on god’s green earth knew we had it. | 地球上没人知道我们有这钱 |
[08:40] | We could have split it 50/50. | 我们可以五五分成 |
[08:42] | We could have gone home with $800,000 each, tax-free. | 我们本可以每人带八十万美金回家 不用交税 |
[08:49] | Your point being? | 你想说什么 |
[08:51] | Why didn’t we? | 我们为什么没那么干 |
[08:52] | I remember you saying something about doing the right thing. | 我记得你说 要做对的事 |
[08:56] | You want to know why I didn’t take that money? | 你想知道我为什么没拿那钱吗 |
[08:58] | Is that what you’re asking? | 你是想问这个吗 |
[09:00] | Yeah, that’s what I’m asking. | 没错 我是想问那个问题 |
[09:02] | Me, personally — I was hired to do a job. | 对我个人来说 别人雇我干活 |
[09:05] | I did it. That’s as far as it goes. | 我干完了 就结束了 |
[09:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:10] | Well, I know what stopped me. | 我知道是什么阻止了我 |
[09:13] | You know what? | 听好了 |
[09:14] | It’s never stopping me again. | 它再也不会阻止我了 |
[09:44] | Chao chi c’ung, ladies. | 你们好 女士们 |
[09:45] | Chao chi c’ung. | 你们好 |
[09:47] | Mrs. Nguyen, it’s beautiful day out there. | 阮女士 外面天气很好 |
[09:49] | You should get out of this place once in a while, you know. | 你偶尔也要出去一下 |
[09:50] | Throw a Frisbee, have some fun. | 扔扔飞盘什么的 散散心 |
[09:52] | I have a business to run. | 我要经营生意 |
[09:54] | Uh, no. | 不 不对 |
[09:54] | The business is running you. | 是生意在”经营”你呢 |
[09:56] | Listen to me. | 听我的 |
[09:57] | You’ll thank me later. | 你以后会感谢我的 |
[10:02] | Cucumber water for customer only! | 只有顾客才能享用黄瓜水 |
[11:27] | Hey! It’s me! | 喂 是我啊 |
[11:31] | Geez. Hello? | 天啊 听得见吗 |
[11:34] | Hello? | 嘿 |
[11:38] | It’s me. I got a new car. | 是我啊 我买了新车 |
[11:41] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[11:43] | We’re not taking that to the meet. | 我们不能开这个去碰面 |
[11:45] | How are we gonna get there? | 那我们怎么去呢 |
[11:49] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[11:51] | My car. | 开我的车 |
[11:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:53] | This business requires restraint. | 这桩生意要求克制 |
[11:56] | That is the opposite of restraint. | 但这车恰恰相反 |
[12:00] | But…I like it. | 但是我喜欢它 |
[12:03] | I mean, I’m proud of it. | 我是说 我为它自豪 |
[12:04] | Good. | 好的 |
[12:05] | Then you be proud of it on your own time, but not with me. | 那你一个人自豪去 别拉着我 |
[12:07] | I’m not getting in that. | 我拒绝上车 |
[12:12] | Okay. Then — then don’t. | 好吧 那 那就别上车了 |
[12:16] | Honestly, uh, you don’t really do anything. | 实话说 你也没干什么 |
[12:19] | I’ve been paying you the salary of three people | 你只是站在我背后而已 |
[12:22] | to just stand behind me. | 我就要付你三人份的报酬 |
[12:25] | You know? And — and these– these last few deals — | 而且 而且最近几次交易 |
[12:26] | This Nacho fella, he’s been coming alone. | 这个叫纳乔的 他都是一个人来的 |
[12:29] | I mean, if he doesn’t need backup men, | 如果他不需要带人 |
[12:31] | then, I mean, why do I need you? | 那我为什么要带你呢 |
[12:34] | I should just go alone. | 我应该一个人去 |
[12:36] | I’m throwing — I’m throwing away money. | 不然我就浪费钱了 |
[12:38] | Just tossing it away. Into the trash. | 跟扔垃圾堆里一样 |
[12:42] | Look, you do whatever you want, | 随你怎么办 |
[12:44] | but I’m advising you — do not go to that meet | 但是我建议你 如果没有人跟着你 |
[12:46] | without someone watching your back. | 别一个人去 |
[12:48] | Yeah, well, of course you’re gonna say that. | 是啊 你当然会这么说了 |
[12:51] | I mean, you don’t want to be out of this easy-peasy job. | 你才不想失去这份轻松赚大钱的工作 |
[12:54] | Well, I’m sorry, but this is the gravy train, | 不过抱歉 这个肥差 |
[12:57] | and it’s leaving the station right now. | 马上就要溜走了 |
[13:00] | So last chance. | 所以最后一次机会 |
[13:04] | All aboard. | 上车 |
[13:09] | Seriously, last chance. | 我说真的 最后一次机会 |
[13:11] | I’m gonna count to, say, 10, and then I’m… | 我数到十 然后我就… |
[13:15] | All right, then. | 好 那行 |
[13:16] | Your services are no longer needed! | 你的服务到此为止了 |
[14:04] | Hola. | 你好 |
[14:08] | No old guy? | 老头子没来 |
[14:10] | What, did he break a hip or something? | 怎么 他是扭到腰了还是怎么了 |
[14:12] | I know, right? | 是啊 |
[14:13] | Yeah, no, we, uh… | 不过不是的 我们… |
[14:14] | we — we parted ways. | 我们散伙了 |
[14:16] | Yeah, saw things differently. | 产生了一些分歧 |
[14:18] | So… You know how it is. | 所以… 你懂的 |
[14:33] | This is interesting. | 这车不错 |
[14:36] | Oh, yeah. You like it? | 是啊 你喜欢吗 |
[14:39] | Can I take a look? | 我能看看吗 |
[14:40] | Be my guest. Get in. | 随意参观 请上车 |
[14:42] | Check it out. | 进去看看 |
[14:53] | Impressive. | 真不错 |
[14:54] | Thank you. Get in. Feel the leather. | 谢谢 上车看看 感受下真皮 |
[14:58] | Yeah, it’s a H2. | 是H2型 |
[15:01] | Brand-new off the line. | 新款才下线 |
[15:02] | Slimmer than the H1 but longer, more height. | 比H1型轻巧但车身稍长 车顶更高 |
[15:06] | Yeah, it’s a honey. | 这车相当不错 |
[15:07] | V-8 engine, 325 horsepower, | V8引擎 325马力 |
[15:10] | tri-zone climate controls. | 三区空调系统 |
[15:12] | So you can have a girl in a bikini | 即使坐在车里的姑娘 |
[15:14] | and another in a parka, | 一个穿着比基尼而另一个穿着大衣 |
[15:16] | and they’re both gonna be comfortable. | 也都会感觉很舒适 |
[15:18] | You’re running around with two girls in your S.U.V., | 带着两个姑娘 开着SUV |
[15:21] | you’d be really comfortable, huh? | 真是爽翻天了 |
[15:23] | Oh, yeah. Yes. | 是啊 |
[15:25] | I’m gonna count this quick. | 我去点下钱 |
[15:27] | Do your thing. Make sure it’s right. | 数吧 别数错了 |
[15:38] | 新墨西哥州 机动车辆管理局 车辆登记证书 | |
[15:43] | Okeydokey. | 好了 |
[15:44] | We are good. | 没问题 |
[15:48] | Uh, same as before. | 跟以前一样 |
[15:50] | Uh, still factory-sealed. | 没开过封的 |
[15:52] | And, as always, you’re welcome to count them. | 跟往常一样 你尽管点一下 |
[15:55] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[15:57] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[16:01] | See you next time. | 下次见 |
[16:49] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:53] | Uh, no. Sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[16:55] | But — Yes, this is James McGill, | 但是… 对 我是詹姆斯·麦吉尔 |
[16:56] | but I’m no longer a lawyer, so… | 但我不做律师了 所以… |
[17:00] | That’s right — not a lawyer. Bye. | 对 不做律师了 再见 |
[17:07] | So, this is what a midlife crisis looks like? | 这就是中年危机的表现吗 |
[17:10] | Not midlife crisis. | 不是中年危机 |
[17:12] | Clarity. | 是醒悟 |
[17:13] | Midlife clarity. | 中年醒悟 |
[17:14] | Clarity? | 醒悟 |
[17:17] | Clearly explain to me why you walked out | 那你给我解释清楚为什么要放弃 |
[17:19] | on the best job opportunity of your life. | 你这辈子最好的工作机会 |
[17:23] | Get in the pool, and I’ll tell ya. | 进池子里 我就告诉你 |
[17:26] | Get in the pool? | 进池子里 |
[17:27] | Yeah. Come on. | 对 来啊 |
[17:29] | Just pop in the gift shop and buy a bathing suit — | 去纪念品商店买件泳衣 |
[17:31] | get a one-piece, nothing fancy. | 连体的就行 不用太花哨 |
[17:33] | The water is perfect. It’s 82 degrees. | 水温正好 二十八度 |
[17:36] | You can order a drink. | 点一杯喝的 |
[17:37] | And you got to try this crab dip. | 然后尝尝这的薯片蘸酱 |
[17:38] | Why are you acting like this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[17:39] | I’m not acting like anything. | 我没怎么样 |
[17:42] | I just… finally decided to be me. | 我只是 终于下定决心做我自己 |
[17:46] | Everything okay, Mr. Cumpston? Would you like another drink? | 还好吗康普森先生 要再来一杯吗 |
[17:50] | Uh, I’m good with this. | 不用了 |
[17:55] | I’ll tell you what, Mr. Cumpston. | 你给我听好 康普森先生 |
[17:58] | If you really want to talk, I’ll be in the bar. | 如果你真想谈谈 我在酒吧等你 |
[18:00] | Not for long. | 我不会等太久 |
[18:06] | Hey, Rolando. | 罗兰多 |
[18:08] | Check. | 结账 |
[18:11] | What do — What do you mean “Quit the law”? | “不干法律了”是什么意思 |
[18:15] | I quit it. Simple as that. | 就是不干了 就这么简单 |
[18:17] | Oh, well, thanks for explaining, Jimmy. | 感谢你的解释 吉米 |
[18:19] | – It’s super-clear now. – Hey, buddy? | -现在清楚多了 -伙计 |
[18:22] | Uh, is that a misprint right there? | 这里是印错了吗 |
[18:23] | It’s got to be, right? | 一定是印错了 |
[18:24] | – The Zafiro Añejo? – Yeah. | -陈年蓝宝石吗 -是的 |
[18:25] | That’s correct, actually, believe it or not. | 没印错 真的 |
[18:27] | Holy shit. A $50 shot of tequila? | 老天爷 一杯龙舌兰要五十美金吗 |
[18:30] | – Is it worth it? – Apparently. | -值吗 -当然 |
[18:33] | I mean, it’s kind of a personal-choice kind of thing. | 不过也看个人喜好了 |
[18:35] | Well, I can’t die without trying a $50 shot of tequila, | 这辈子一定得尝尝五十美金的龙舌兰 |
[18:38] | so, uh…two — dos — neat. | 两杯 纯的 |
[18:40] | And, uh, we can charge that to the room, can’t we? | 能跟房费一起结 对吗 |
[18:42] | No, we can’t. We… | 不 不用 我们 |
[18:46] | I am paying. | 我来付 |
[18:47] | And he will be having a shot of your well brand, | 给他一杯这里最便宜的 |
[18:50] | and I’ll have a glass of your house red. | 我要一杯普通红酒 |
[18:52] | We have a Cabernet, a Pinot, and a Syrah. | 我们有解百纳 比诺和西拉 |
[18:56] | Whatever. Dealer’s choice. | 都可以 |
[18:58] | Something with alcohol. | 有酒精就行 |
[18:59] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[19:05] | Jimmy… did something happen in Cicero? | 吉米 在西塞罗市发生了什么 |
[19:09] | Why did something have to happen in Cicero? | 为什么西塞罗市一定要有事发生 |
[19:11] | Because when I talked to you about Davis & Main, | 因为我跟你说起戴维斯梅因律所时 |
[19:13] | you were ready to take the job. | 你都准备好接受那份工作了 |
[19:14] | Now you’re back, and you’re suddenly quitting the law, | 现在你回来了 突然要放弃法律工作 |
[19:17] | cheating hotels out of expensive liquor, | 在酒店骗喝昂贵的酒 |
[19:20] | wearing a weird pinkie ring? | 带一个奇怪的尾戒 |
[19:22] | What, are you in the mafia now? | 怎么 加入黑手党了吗 |
[19:26] | Asking if we have a future. | 还问我们有没有未来 |
[19:30] | I mean, where did that come from? | 到底怎么回事 |
[19:33] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 只是 |
[19:36] | Well, Cicero has nothing to do with it. | 西塞罗跟这没关系 |
[19:39] | It’s my whole life. | 是我的人生 |
[19:41] | Well, my life since Chuck made me come to Albuquerque. | 从查克让我来到阿尔布开克开始 |
[19:44] | Ever since I got here, | 自从我来到这儿 |
[19:46] | all I’ve done is try to make Chuck happy, | 我所做的一切都是为了让查克高兴 |
[19:49] | bend over backwards to please Chuck. | 使出浑身解数来讨好查克 |
[19:51] | Chuck, Chuck, Chuck. Well, no more. | 查克 查克 查克 再也不这样了 |
[19:55] | You quitting the law — isn’t that exactly what Chuck wants? | 你放弃从事法律 这不正是查克想要的 |
[19:59] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[19:59] | This is for me, okay? | 这是为了我自己 好吗 |
[20:02] | I-I got into the law for all the wrong reasons. | 因为各种错误的原因 我开始从事法律 |
[20:04] | I’m trusting my instincts. | 我相信自己的直觉 |
[20:06] | I think that my talents are better spent elsewhere. | 我的才华还是发挥在别处比较好 |
[20:09] | Where? Floating in somebody else’s pool? | 在哪儿 漂在别人的泳池里吗 |
[20:15] | Jimmy, you’re a great lawyer. | 吉米 你是个了不起的律师 |
[20:17] | Why give that up? | 为什么要放弃 |
[20:19] | I’m not saying it didn’t have its moments, | 也不是说我不享受做律师 |
[20:21] | but the stuff I liked about it — | 只是我所喜欢的事 |
[20:22] | selling people, convincing people — | 说服别人 让别人信服 |
[20:24] | I don’t have to be a lawyer to do that. | 不当律师也可以做到 |
[20:27] | Besides, people tell me how they see me, | 还有 我知道别人怎么看我 |
[20:30] | and it’s not as a lawyer. | 他们并不把我当律师 |
[20:31] | All right. Here you go. | 这是您要的酒 |
[20:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:35] | Lemme know if I can get you guys anything else, okay? | 还需要什么随时叫我 |
[20:38] | Bobby, what up, brother man? | 波比 怎么样 伙计 |
[20:40] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:42] | Short it. | 做空 |
[20:44] | Short it. | 做空 |
[20:46] | Short it. Short that shit. | 做空 把那垃圾做空 |
[20:47] | That stock is useless. It’s got no legs. | 那支股毫无价值 没有前途 |
[20:50] | It’s like a circus freak minus the fun. | 就像马戏团的怪咖 但一点都不搞笑 |
[20:51] | And that one’s even worse. Who’s giving you these? | 那支更糟糕 谁跟你推荐的 |
[20:54] | Please do me a favor. Take a pillow, | 帮我一个忙 拿个枕头 |
[20:55] | put it over that stock’s face | 放在那支股票的脸上 |
[20:57] | until you hear the deathbed queef. | 直到你听到垂死呻吟 |
[20:59] | – It’s a loser. – Okay, so… | -是个赔钱货 -好吧 |
[21:01] | if you’re not gonna be a lawyer, then what? | 如果你不做律师 要做什么 |
[21:04] | Float around and wait for your Sandpiper money to roll in? | 漂着等矶鹞渡的钱到手吗 |
[21:06] | – No. – That could take years. | -不 -那可能要好几年 |
[21:08] | Sandpiper has no bearing on this at all. | 矶鹞渡跟这没关系 |
[21:10] | Yeah, it’s got legs. | 这个有前途 |
[21:12] | Okay, then, what’s the plan? | 那好 有什么计划 |
[21:15] | To be open to the universe. | 用开放的心态迎接未来 |
[21:17] | Okay, so no plan. | 那就是没计划 |
[21:18] | Just walk the Earth, | 随心所欲 |
[21:19] | like Jules at the end of “Pulp Fiction”? | 像《低俗小说》结尾的朱尔那样吗 |
[21:21] | Look, whatever the universe presents, | 无论未来给我什么 |
[21:24] | whatever opportunity arises, I will take it. | 无论有什么样的机会 我都会接受 |
[21:27] | – Whatever opportunity? – Yeah. | -无论什么样的机会吗 -是的 |
[21:28] | Wasn’t Davis & Main an opportunity? | 戴维斯梅因律所不是一个机会吗 |
[21:31] | It’s a great opportunity, and you’re walking away from it. | 是非常好的机遇 但你放弃了 |
[21:33] | Not him, not the guy who… | 不是他 不是那个人… |
[21:35] | Look, shouldn’t you at least try the job before you say no? | 拒绝前难道不该至少试一下这份工作吗 |
[21:40] | And waste everyone’s time, including my own? | 浪费所有人 包括我自己的时间 |
[21:42] | Kim, I appreciate your concern, but it’s not for me. | 金 谢谢你的关心 但那不适合我 |
[21:45] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[21:46] | Jimmy, do you remember how long you studied for that bar? | 吉米 你记得你为司法考试学了多久 |
[21:49] | How hard you worked? | 你有多用功 |
[21:51] | All that effort, you’re just gonna toss it away? | 所有努力都付之一炬吗 |
[21:54] | That’s the Sunk Cost Fallacy. | 这是沉没成本谬误 |
[21:56] | W– The what? | 什么 |
[21:57] | The Fallacy of Sunk Cost — it’s what gamblers do. | 沉没成本谬误 是赌徒行为 |
[22:01] | They throw good money after bad | 赔了夫人又折兵 |
[22:02] | thinking they can turn their luck around. | 以为自己运气好 能回本 |
[22:04] | It’s like, “I’ve already spent this much money or time — | 我已经花了这么多钱和时间 |
[22:07] | whatever, I got to keep going!” | 无论怎样我都得继续 |
[22:09] | No, there’s no reward at the end of this game. | 但游戏最后是没有回报的 |
[22:12] | You are making a mistake. | 你错了 |
[22:15] | I know you’re making a mistake. | 我知道你错了 |
[22:16] | I’ve been doing the “right” thing for all these years now, | 我这些年一直在做所谓正确的事 |
[22:18] | and where has it gotten me? Nowhere. | 但我落得什么下场 糟透了 |
[22:20] | I’m sorry. I don’t… | 抱歉 我不… |
[22:27] | It’s not my thing. | 我没点 |
[22:28] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[22:29] | – I just don’t get it. – It’s what’s right for me. | -我就是不懂 -这才是对的事 |
[22:33] | Donkey balls. | 扯淡 |
[22:34] | Pure donkey balls, dude. | 纯粹扯淡 伙计 |
[22:36] | Wall Street’s for suckers. | 华尔街是废柴待的地方 |
[22:37] | Who needs that aggravation? | 谁吃饱了撑的想去那儿啊 |
[22:39] | If the the Oracle doesn’t have to live there, | 如果股神巴菲特不非得待在那儿 |
[22:40] | then I sure as hell don’t. | 那我肯定不去 |
[22:42] | I can make a million-dollar stock trade on my laptop | 我坐马桶上 用手提电脑就能交易 |
[22:44] | sitting on a toilet. | 一百万美元的股票 |
[22:45] | Like Midas, shitting gold bricks on my throne. | 就像麦德斯往我王座上拉金砖 |
[22:48] | That’s why Speigelman and Deitch want my business so bad. | 所以斯皮尔格曼和戴伊奇才这么想要我的生意 |
[22:50] | I’m a golden God. | 我是大金主 |
[22:52] | Look, of course I remember that. Who forgets a thing like that? | 我当然记得 谁会忘记那种事 |
[22:55] | That fart had the anger of a repressed minority community. | 那种屁话是被压抑弱势群体的愤怒 |
[22:57] | You fart like that in someone’s face, | 你当着谁的面放这种屁 |
[22:58] | you’re gonna give them pinkeye for life. | 他下辈子准得红眼病 |
[23:02] | Good convo, bro. | 聊得很愉快 伙计 |
[23:04] | Till next time, brutha-man. | 下次再说 兄弟 |
[23:06] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[23:08] | – What? – Just come on. Trust me. | -什么 -来就好 相信我 |
[23:10] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[23:12] | You want to understand what I’m talking about? | 你想明白我说的话 |
[23:14] | Follow my lead. | 就跟我来 |
[23:25] | Hey, buddy, could you settle a bet for us? | 伙计 能帮我们解决一个赌局吗 |
[23:29] | – I what? – Uh, sorry. | -我怎么 -抱歉 |
[23:30] | I don’t want to make it sound like I was eavesdropping, | 我并不想搞得像我在偷听 |
[23:32] | but I kind of was. | 但我不小心听到了 |
[23:33] | Uh, we heard you talking about stocks. | 我们听到你说股票的事 |
[23:38] | Yeah, so, question — | 那么问题来了 |
[23:39] | if you could settle a debate between me and my sister. | 你能不能解决我和我妹妹的争论 |
[23:43] | Uh, you know what? We probably shouldn’t be bothering this — | 算了吧 我们不该打扰这位… |
[23:45] | We wouldn’t normally do this — right? | 我们一般不麻烦别人 是吧 |
[23:46] | But we need an expert. | 但我们需要一个专家 |
[23:47] | This guy sounds like he knows his stuff. | 他听起来好像很懂行 |
[23:51] | Yeah, go. | 没错 你说 |
[23:53] | Okay. Here’s the question. | 行 问题是这样的 |
[23:55] | Uh, when it comes to the stock market, | 在股票市场中 |
[23:56] | is there, like, a financial limit | 允许个人投资的金额 |
[23:58] | to how much a person’s allowed to invest? | 有没有限制 |
[24:02] | A limit? | 限制 |
[24:04] | No. No limit. | 没 没限制 |
[24:06] | Knew it. Oh, even if it’s an inheritance? | 我就知道 那如果是遗产呢 |
[24:09] | You know, with, like, inheritance taxes and whatnot? | 比如 要交遗产税之类的 |
[24:11] | Nope. Same. | 同样没有 |
[24:12] | That’s — oh, fantastic. Thank you, buddy. | 太棒了 谢谢 伙计 |
[24:15] | See? No limit. Told you we could invest it all. | 听到没 没限制 跟你说了我们能全投进去 |
[24:18] | And it’s a smart move, too. | 而且这也是明智之举 |
[24:20] | Sticking it all in the bank? No. | 全存银行里 不行 |
[24:23] | Yeah. You can… invest all your money. | 没错 你可以投资所有的钱 |
[24:25] | Just make sure you diversify. | 但确保要分散投资 |
[24:27] | Yeah. Diversify. | 没错 分散投资 |
[24:30] | That’s — You got to — | 那… 你得… |
[24:32] | Oh, hey, um… what do you mean, “diversify”? | 你说的”分散投资”是什么意思 |
[24:35] | Well, diversify is — | 分散投资就是 |
[24:37] | Y-you know that saying, | 你听过一句名言 |
[24:38] | “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket,” right? | “鸡蛋别全放在一个篮子里” 是吧 |
[24:40] | Same principle. | 一个道理 |
[24:42] | No, it makes complete sense. Thank you. | 没错 有道理 谢谢 |
[24:43] | Now, if I had an idea of the money we’re talking about — | 如果你能告诉你要投多少钱 |
[24:45] | ballpark — I could give you examples of smart diversification. | 大致数目 我可以教你精明地分散投资 |
[24:50] | Yeah, um… | 好吧… |
[24:53] | Look, an uncle on our father’s side recently passed, | 听着 我们父亲那边的一位叔叔最近去世了 |
[24:57] | and he left us somewhere in the neighborhood of $1.4 million. | 给我们留下了大约一百四十万的遗产 |
[25:03] | And I don’t mean to be greedy, but I think, | 不是我这人贪心 但我觉得 |
[25:05] | if we invest it smart now, | 如果我们现在明智地投资 |
[25:07] | we could double it, triple it — | 我们可以将它翻两倍 三倍 |
[25:09] | we could quadruple the whole inheritance, right? | 甚至可以将这笔钱翻四倍 对吗 |
[25:12] | In my opinion? | 在我看来 |
[25:14] | Fortune favors the bold, man. | 财富属于有胆量的人 兄弟 |
[25:17] | Now, if you guys are free to join me for a drink, | 如果你们有时间和我喝一杯 |
[25:18] | I can give you a quick consult. | 我可以给你们简单参谋一下 |
[25:20] | That’s all right. We were gonna do it ourselves | 没关系 我们自己能行 |
[25:21] | through one of those online brokerage websites. | 用那种在线经纪网站就行 |
[25:23] | We’re just gonna pick, uh, a classic, like — | 我们打算选个经典点的 比如… |
[25:26] | I think they’re called blue-chip stocks? | 好像是叫蓝筹股 |
[25:28] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can totally do it yourself. | 对 对 你们自己完全没问题 |
[25:30] | Shoot for the tried and true. | 就挑那些可靠的 |
[25:32] | ‘Course, you might be putting your cash in the Hindenburg, | 当然 你们可能会把钱投到兴登堡号 |
[25:33] | the Andrea Doria, | 安德烈亚·多里亚号 |
[25:35] | uh…”Corky Romano.” | 或者 《联邦大蠢探》上 |
[25:37] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[25:38] | They all seemed rock-solid beforehand, but then… | 它们当时看起来都可靠极了 可结果呢 |
[25:41] | Yeah, not good. | 是啊 不怎么好 |
[25:42] | Not good, yeah. | 不怎么好 没错 |
[25:44] | So, how do you know? | 那要如何区分呢 |
[25:45] | Well, that’s where someone like myself comes in. | 那就需要我们这种人出场了 |
[25:48] | Proven track record as a wealth manager. | 资深的理财经理 |
[25:50] | I take calculated but aggressive risks | 我能规避风险 又敢于冒险 |
[25:52] | ’cause I want to catch lightning. | 因为我想抓住转瞬即逝的机遇 |
[25:55] | And I do. | 而我确实能 |
[25:56] | Practically a money-printing machine. | 我就是一台印钞机 |
[25:58] | That sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[25:59] | A money-printing machine. | 印钞机 |
[26:02] | Listen, there’s a little booth over here. | 听着 那边有个小隔间 |
[26:05] | There’s some privacy. We can talk. No obligations. | 方便说话 我们可以谈谈 不用承诺什么 |
[26:07] | We can just — just rap about this a little bit. | 我们可以… 随便谈谈这件事 |
[26:10] | – Yeah, I guess. – Yeah? | -好啊 也可以 -好吗 |
[26:12] | What do you say, sis? | 你说呢 妹妹 |
[26:14] | Can we just talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[26:20] | Electric slide on in there. | 滑步舞啊 |
[26:21] | And we’ll just rap a little bit. It’s no — | 我们就简单谈两句 不是… |
[26:22] | My name’s Ken, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我叫肯 |
[26:24] | Uh, Viktor, with a “K.” | 维克多 中间是”K” |
[26:26] | Cool. Viktor with a “K.” | 好啊 中间是”K”的维克多 |
[26:28] | And this lovely lady is? | 这位迷人的女士呢 |
[26:33] | It’s…Giselle. Giselle Saint Claire. | 我叫…吉赛尔 吉赛尔·圣·克莱尔 |
[26:37] | Ah, lovely. | 好名字 |
[26:39] | Please, sit. I won’t bite. | 请坐 我不会咬人的 |
[26:44] | So, Viktor with a “K” and Giselle | 那么 中间是”K”的维克多和吉赛尔 |
[26:46] | exotic names. | 异域风情的名字 |
[26:47] | They’re Dutch. | 是荷兰人名 |
[26:48] | Well, Boer, to be precise. | 准确地说 是布尔人 |
[26:51] | Our…father’s side of the family is from South Africa, | 我们父亲家那边来自南非 |
[26:54] | which is where Uncle Humphrey passed away. | 汉弗莱叔叔就是在那去世的 |
[26:57] | South Africa. | 南非 |
[26:58] | They grow them beautiful down there, right? | 那里盛产美女啊 不是吗 |
[26:59] | Charlize Theron. And you. | 查理兹·塞隆 还有你 |
[27:05] | I’ve never actually been, but hope to go someday. | 我其实没在那待过 不过希望以后能去 |
[27:07] | Tell you what, by the time I’m done with you two, | 听着 等我为你们理财结束 |
[27:09] | you might be taking your own private jet. | 你们可能连私人飞机都有了 |
[27:11] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[27:12] | Excuse me. Hi. Uh, we are sitting here now, | 不好意思 我们都坐这儿了 |
[27:15] | so, uh, we could use a wine list, if you get a chance — | 所以我们需要一份酒单 如果你… |
[27:17] | Hey, uh, are a tequila fan? | 你喜欢喝龙舌兰吗 |
[27:19] | Yes. | 喜欢 |
[27:21] | You down for that? | 你想喝吗 |
[27:23] | You ever try Zafira Añejo? | 你喝过陈年蓝宝石吗 |
[27:25] | No, I have not, but I’m down for whatever. | 没喝过 不过我喝什么都行 |
[27:27] | Three of whatever she just said. | 来三杯她说的那个 |
[27:29] | – You got it. – All right. | -没问题 -好的 |
[27:31] | So, stock market. A great investment. | 那么 股票市场 很棒的投资途径 |
[27:34] | And you’re picking the right time to jump in. | 现在正是入市的好时机 |
[27:36] | Why do you listen to me? I’m an idiot. | 你为什么要听我的 我是个白痴 |
[27:38] | And talks about his cars, talks about — | 谈论他的豪车 谈论… |
[27:42] | – How many cars did he have? – I don’t think — | -他有多少辆车 -我觉得… |
[27:47] | – It doesn’t make sense. – That’s it, Ken. | -那没道理啊 -没错 肯 |
[27:51] | Compliments of the bartender. | 这是酒保送给你们的 |
[27:53] | She thought you might want a souvenir. | 她觉得你们可能想留个纪念 |
[27:54] | Oh, my God. Did we drink the entire bottle? | 天啊 我们把整瓶酒喝光了吗 |
[27:56] | Not yet, we didn’t. | 还没呢 |
[27:57] | – Boom. – Hey, cheers. | -来 -干杯 |
[27:59] | Uh, I think we’re ready for the check. | 我觉得我们该结账了 |
[28:07] | No, really, it’s the smart way to go. | 不 这是最明智的方式 |
[28:10] | Okay. But, so, to be clear, | 好吧 不过说清楚 |
[28:13] | you take the money directly from our account and invest it. | 你直接从我们的账户取钱来投资 |
[28:16] | – Diversify. – Diversify it. | -分散投资 -分散投资 |
[28:18] | And then all the dividends and all the profits | 接着所有红利和利润 |
[28:21] | and the…what-have-you comes back into our account. | 还有…我们给你的钱都会回到我们的账户 |
[28:23] | Boom. Absolutely. | 没错 说得太对了 |
[28:26] | And you’ll get a detailed statement | 你们还会拿到一份详细说明 |
[28:27] | showing you how much your money is growing — | 上面写着你们的钱涨了多少 |
[28:29] | biggest bulls of the month, et cetera. | 当月最牛的股票等等 |
[28:30] | Ken, buddy… let’s do this. | 肯 兄弟 就这么办吧 |
[28:36] | Great. Right there, Viktor with a “K,” | 好 签在这儿 中间是”K”的维克多 |
[28:38] | and, Giselle, you are next. | 吉赛尔 等下你也签 |
[28:40] | This is so exciting. | 好刺激啊 |
[28:42] | Folks, it’s been a pleasure. | 很高兴能为你们服务 |
[28:43] | – Oops, I got that. – Can’t let you do it, son. | -我来买单 -我可不会让你买单 |
[28:44] | Wait. What? Ken, you are the greatest. | 等等 什么 肯 你人真好 |
[28:47] | – Thank you. – No problem-o. | -谢啦 -小事一桩 |
[28:49] | Hey, this will be the best decision you’ll ever make. | 听着 这会是你们做的最棒的决定 |
[28:50] | Oh, I believe it. | 我也觉得 |
[28:51] | All right, well, we should get out of your hair. | 好了 我们就不继续打扰你了 |
[28:53] | – Yeah. – Oh, wait, wait. | -没错 -等等 别急 |
[28:55] | This…is for you. | 这…是给你们的 |
[28:57] | Now, that’s got all my contact info. | 上面有我所有的联系方式 |
[28:59] | Call me anytime with questions or anything at all. | 有问题或者有事都可以打给我 |
[29:03] | Ken. | 肯 |
[29:05] | Bye. Call me, guys. | 再见 记得打给我 |
[29:06] | – Bye. – Try and stop us. | -再见 -快来拦着我们啊 |
[29:11] | Wow. | 棒 |
[29:14] | Just wow. | 太棒了 |
[29:33] | What I– | 我… |
[29:34] | Is this right? | 这账没错吧 |
[29:35] | Yes, sir, it is. | 没错 先生 |
[29:43] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走快走 |
[29:46] | Zafira Añejo! | 陈年蓝宝石 |
[29:48] | He’s gonna come out. | 他会追出来的 |
[29:50] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:52] | I didn’t read the fine print. | 我都没看清楚合同 |
[29:53] | – Wait. – Yeah! | -等等 -爽 |
[29:58] | Holy crap. | 天呐 |
[29:59] | I can’t b– | 真不敢相信… |
[30:43] | Can I borrow that when you’re done? | 你刷完能借我刷吗 |
[30:46] | No, that’s gross. | 不行 太恶心了 |
[30:48] | H-how is it gross? | 怎么会恶心 |
[30:50] | Our germs have already intermingled. | 我们身上的病菌早就混到一起了 |
[30:52] | It’s my toothbrush. It’s different. | 这是我的牙刷 情况不一样 |
[30:55] | Why is it different? | 怎么不一样了 |
[30:56] | Because. | 就是不一样 |
[30:58] | You know, gums bleed, and there’s — | 牙龈经常出血 就会有… |
[31:00] | there’s cold sores, all sorts of food and weir– | 会有唇疱疹病菌 各种食物以及古怪的… |
[31:05] | Let me see that. Come on. | 让我看看 来嘛 |
[31:05] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[31:07] | Come on! I’ll do it right now. | 来嘛 我现在就刷 |
[31:08] | – I don’t care. – I need to brush my teeth. | -我才不管 -我得刷牙了 |
[31:10] | I don’t have an extra. It’s not my problem. | 我没其它牙刷了 怨不得我 |
[31:11] | That’s fine. I got this. | 没关系 我用这个 |
[31:19] | Good. I’m fine with this. | 很好 这样我不介意 |
[31:20] | Yeah, me too. | 我也不介意 |
[31:22] | Wait till you see what I floss with. | 看我等会儿用什么当牙线 |
[31:45] | That’s a keeper. | 该好好留着这个 |
[31:47] | Thank you, Viktor with a “K.” | 谢啦 中间是”K”的维克多 |
[31:53] | Wouldn’t it be great if we could do that every night? | 如果我们每晚都那样 不是很好吗 |
[31:56] | Yes, it would. | 是啊 是很好 |
[32:00] | But… | 可惜… |
[32:02] | we can’t. | 我们不能那样 |
[32:06] | I know, yeah. | 我知道 |
[32:07] | But I’m just saying, if we could, it would be great. | 只是说说嘛 如果可以 一定会很棒 |
[32:12] | But I know we can’t. | 但我知道我们不能 |
[32:15] | Oh, crap. I can’t be late today. | 糟了 今天我不能迟到 |
[32:19] | Howard is doling out assignments, | 霍华德要分配任务 |
[32:21] | and the last one through the door | 最后进门的人 |
[32:21] | could get stuck in doc review. | 只能去复审文件 |
[32:29] | You got somewhere to go? | 你要出去吗 |
[32:31] | Yeah. Uh, yeah, I got somewhere. | 是啊 我要去一个地方 |
[32:43] | You good? | 好了吗 |
[32:45] | Yeah. All good. | 好了 |
[33:22] | Daniel Wormald? | 你是丹尼尔·沃莫尔德吗 |
[33:23] | I’m Officer Baker. This is Officer Saxton. | 我是贝克警官 这位是萨克斯顿警官 |
[33:25] | Yeah, please. Come on in. | 好的 请进吧 |
[33:29] | Come in. It’s over here. | 进来吧 在这里 |
[33:32] | See what they did? | 看看他们做了什么 |
[33:33] | I mean, all gone. | 全都被盗走了 |
[33:35] | All of them, just — | 一个不剩啊 就… |
[33:36] | Uh, what’s all gone? | 什么一个不剩 |
[33:38] | I have — I had a baseball-card collection — | 我有 我之前有一套棒球卡片的珍藏 |
[33:41] | a major collection — all stolen. | 一整套呢…全被盗走了 |
[33:43] | Oh, sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这消息 |
[33:45] | Uh, was it common knowledge that you have baseball cards? | 有很多人知道你收集棒球卡吗 |
[33:48] | No, not really. | 不 也不算多 |
[33:49] | So, nobody in particular you can think of wanting them? | 所以 没什么人格外觊觎你的卡片 |
[33:52] | No. Not that I — No. | 没有 我想不出来 没有 |
[33:55] | How’d they get in? | 他们怎么进来的 |
[33:56] | Uh, the back door over here. | 那边的后门 |
[33:59] | It was open when I came home for lunch. | 我回家吃午饭的时候发现它开着 |
[34:01] | I mean, it was locked, | 本来是锁上的 |
[34:03] | but they must have jimmied it open or something. | 他们肯定是撬了锁还怎么的 |
[34:07] | At what time, uh, you figure this happened? | 你觉得大概是什么时候的事 |
[34:09] | I left for work at 8:15, came home for lunch at 12:30, | 我8点15分去上班 12点半回家吃午饭 |
[34:12] | and called you immediately. | 然后立马就报警了 |
[34:14] | Was anything else taken? | 有没有丢失其他物品 |
[34:15] | Cash — a fair bit. Uh, um… | 现金 不少现金 |
[34:18] | How much cash? | 有多少 |
[34:19] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:21] | You know, let’s focus on what’s important here, you know? | 先关注最重要的东西好吗 |
[34:24] | All I really care about are my baseball cards. | 我只关心我的棒球卡 |
[34:26] | You know, I have a Topps Mickey Mantle rookie card | 我有一张托普斯家的米奇·曼托新秀卡 |
[34:29] | that’s irreplaceable. | 那是独一无二的 |
[34:31] | It’s a mint, | 铸币级的 |
[34:32] | 60/40, 90/10 on the reverse. | 定位比例正面为60/40 反面为90/10 |
[34:34] | I can go on. | 我可以列举出很多特色 |
[34:35] | All my cards are in top-loaders, | 我所有的卡片都是小心存储的 |
[34:36] | but if they’re taken out and exposed to the elements, | 如果把它们拿出来风吹日晒的 |
[34:39] | I mean, or creased, God forbid, | 或者是弯折了 天呐可千万别 |
[34:42] | I mean, you’re looking at a 9-point downgrade in a matter of seconds. | 短短几秒钟 就会贬值一大截 |
[34:46] | I understand the first 48 hours | 我知道像这样的案子 |
[34:47] | are the most important in investigations like this, | 案发后四十八小时是破案的黄金时期 |
[34:50] | so the more time passes, | 时间过去越久 |
[34:52] | I mean, the less likely we are of a recovery. | 找到失物的可能性就越小 |
[34:55] | So…time is of the essence here, guys. | 所以 时间宝贵啊 兄弟们 |
[34:59] | Well, we’re gonna help you out the best we can, Mr. Wormald. | 我们会尽全力帮助你的 沃莫尔德先生 |
[35:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:05] | They really tossed this place. | 他们还真是把这地方翻了个底朝天 |
[35:07] | I mean, are you sure they weren’t looking for anything else? | 你确定他们不是在找其他东西吗 |
[35:11] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[35:12] | I don’t know. J-Just wondering your thoughts. | 我不知道 只是问问你的想法 |
[35:15] | I assume more baseball cards. | 我猜他们想找更多棒球卡吧 |
[35:17] | Did you have more baseball cards | 除了锁在那个盒子里的 |
[35:18] | than the ones you keep locked in that case here? | 你还有其他棒球卡吗 |
[35:20] | Yes, in — in back — thousands. | 有 在后面 好几千张呢 |
[35:21] | But these were the crown jewels over here. | 但是这些才是极品 |
[35:25] | You know, t-the all-star lineup. | 全明星阵容 |
[35:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[35:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:33] | Just trying to make sense of it. | 我只是想理清一下状况 |
[35:35] | What’s to make sense of? | 有什么好理的 |
[35:36] | I mean, isn’t it as simple as the perp was looking for more baseball cards? | 不就是小偷来偷棒球卡吗 多简单 |
[35:40] | Or hopped up on speed or whatever | 或者是嗑药嗑嗨了 |
[35:42] | and went nuts with the vandalism? | 疯了一样来这扫荡一通 |
[35:45] | Yeah. I mean, that could be. | 是啊 也有可能 |
[35:49] | Pretty sweet Hummer parked in the driveway. | 外面那辆悍马挺酷的 |
[35:51] | That yours? | 是你的吗 |
[35:53] | Yeah, that’s mine. | 对 是我的 |
[35:54] | Uh, it’s a lease. | 租来的 |
[35:57] | Got a great deal on it. | 价钱特别划算 |
[36:00] | It’s very sweet. | 真酷 |
[36:03] | You know, they say Arnold Schwarzenegger | 你知道吗 他们说悍马 |
[36:04] | is the reason that Hummers exist. | 就是为了阿诺德·斯瓦辛格而生的 |
[36:06] | I don’t know how, but that’s what they say. | 我也不知道为什么 他们就这么说的 |
[36:08] | No kidding. | 真的啊 |
[36:11] | What kind of work do you do, Mr. Wormald? | 你是做什么工作的 沃莫尔德先生 |
[36:13] | Uh, I work I.T., | 我是搞IT的 |
[36:15] | uh, for a pharmaceutical company. | 在一家制药公司上班 |
[36:18] | Wow. Computers. | 哇 捣鼓电脑的 |
[36:21] | God, I should’ve gotten into computers. | 天哪 我就该学计算机的 |
[36:23] | – I’d have that same Hummer. – Yeah, right. | -那我也能开那样的悍马了 -没错 |
[36:25] | Look, guys, I’m glad you like my car, | 兄弟们 我很高兴你们喜欢我的车 |
[36:27] | but I think we’re looking through | 但我觉得我们现在 |
[36:29] | the wrong end of the telescope here. | 重点错了吧 |
[36:31] | You know, the priority is my baseball cards. | 最重要的是要找到我的棒球卡 |
[36:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:36] | Yes, now, I have a detailed manifest of my entire collection | 好的 我把我的所有藏品列了一份详细清单 |
[36:41] | and asterisks next to the high-ticket items, | 高价的卡片旁边标了星号 |
[36:44] | so it’s clear which ones they’re gonna try to fence first, | 所以很容易就能看出来他们会最先出手哪些 |
[36:47] | ’cause they’re super, super valuable. | 因为这些超级超级值钱 |
[36:49] | So you’re gonna want to get this list out to pawnshops, | 你们需要拿着这份清单去找典当行 |
[36:52] | uh, collectors, question anyone who’s done | 收藏爱好者 查问所有 |
[36:55] | any sort of crime like this in the past. | 有类似前科的人 |
[36:57] | You know, the — the usual suspects. | 那些按常理来说有嫌疑的人 |
[37:00] | Uh, can I get you the list so you can start investigating? | 我能把名单给你们 好让你们开始调查吗 |
[37:03] | Yeah, you — Yeah, if you could get us that list… | 好的 那样再好不过了 |
[37:05] | Okay, I’ll — I’ll print it out. | 我会…我会打印出来的 |
[37:07] | Hank Aaron, mint. | 汉克·阿伦卡 铸币级 |
[37:09] | God, my signed Derek Jeter. | 天 我的德瑞克·基特签名 |
[37:11] | Willie Mays, O-Pee-Chee. | 威利·梅斯 奥皮奇收藏卡 |
[37:13] | Got to breathe. Just keep breathing. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[37:16] | Keep breathing. | 继续深呼吸 |
[37:17] | – Okay. – I know, right? | -真奇怪 -就是说啊 |
[37:20] | Left the TV. | 没拿走电视机 |
[37:22] | – Left the computer. – Right. | -没拿走电脑 -没错 |
[37:33] | There’s something wrong with this picture. | 眼前这情况看上去有点不对劲 |
[39:01] | Hey, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[39:02] | Another perfect day in paradise out here. | 我又在这个天堂度过了完美的一天 |
[39:04] | I’m in the pool. | 我在泳池里 |
[39:07] | Okay, call me. | 给我回电 |
[39:25] | – How are you? – Hey, babe. Did you get lunch? | -你好吗 -宝贝 吃过中饭了吗 |
[39:27] | I did. | 我吃了 |
[39:28] | You know, I think I’m burning up back here. | 我觉得我背上快被晒焦了 |
[39:31] | Oh, really? Well, you’re just in luck. | 真的吗 你可真走运 |
[39:33] | – Look what I have. – Oh, hey, great. | -瞧瞧我拿了什么 -太好了 |
[39:39] | Oh, yeah, you’re all red back here. Yeah. | 你这里都被晒红了 |
[39:42] | That feels good, babe. | 好爽啊 宝贝 |
[39:44] | I told you not to spend so much time in the sun. | 我跟你说了不要在太阳下待太久 |
[39:46] | You don’t listen. | 你就是不听 |
[39:49] | Yeah, it’s me again. | 喂 又是我 |
[39:51] | Listen, as I speak, not 25 feet away from me, | 我说话这当儿 离我不到八米的地方 |
[39:56] | I’m looking at the mark. | 我正看着目标 |
[39:58] | Think Thurston Howell III if he shacked up with Ginger. | 想象下豪威尔·瑟斯顿三世和金吉同居后的样子 |
[40:02] | He’s dripping in Gucci. | 他浑身上下都是古驰牌的 |
[40:04] | It’s like I’m at the watering hole, | 就好像 我蹲在水坑里 |
[40:06] | and I’m watching the fattest, slowest water buffalo | 我是准备出击的母狮 看着那头 |
[40:09] | expose his neck to me, and I’m the lioness ready to strike. | 最肥最迟缓的水牛向我露出了脖子 |
[40:15] | Come, Kim. | 来吧 金 |
[40:16] | Join me. Join the pride. | 加入我吧 加入狮群吧 |
[40:23] | Um, I said “Lioness” | 我刚说母狮 |
[40:24] | because it’s the females who do all the hunting. | 是因为狩猎是母狮的活儿 |
[40:27] | Uh, just wanted to be species-accurate, | 只是想准确描述这个物种 |
[40:30] | irrespective of my own sex. | 跟我的性别无关 |
[40:32] | It’s a National Geographic thing. Anyway… | 就像《国家地理》那样… |
[40:35] | Get out here. | 快过来 |
[40:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:22] | Santa Fe, New Mexico. | 圣达菲 新墨西哥州 |
[41:23] | I need the number of a law firm — Davis & Main. | 我想知道戴维斯梅因律所的电话 |
[41:28] | Yeah, you can connect me. | 好的 帮我转接下 |
[43:09] | There are a few options on the company cars. | 公司用车上有多种选择 |
[43:12] | We can arrange a test-drive whenever you’d like. | 您有空的时候我们可以安排试驾 |
[43:15] | Company car — wow. | 公司用车 哇 |
[43:17] | And there’s a service that will deliver it right to you, | 不管您在哪儿 都能够 |
[43:19] | wherever you want. | 随叫随到 |
[43:21] | And if you find you’re not happy with it, | 如果您觉得不满意 |
[43:23] | it’s not a big deal to change it out. | 随时都能换 |
[43:24] | That sounds really, uh… | 听上去真是… |
[43:27] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[43:37] | This is, uh, interesting. | 这画有意思 |
[43:39] | Oh, if, uh… | 如果… |
[43:41] | If this isn’t to your taste, | 如果这不符合您的品味 |
[43:43] | we have a collection of art in-house | 我们仓库里有各种画作 |
[43:45] | you can, uh, choose from. | 您可自由选择 |
[43:46] | Anytime you’re ready, | 只要您有空 |
[43:47] | I can put together some samples for you to review. | 我能给您一些样品供您挑选 |
[43:50] | I-I-I — No, I like this. | 我…不 我就喜欢这个 |
[43:52] | Good. Uh, well, any other needs you have, I’m here to help. | 好的 您要是还有别的需要 我随时效劳 |
[43:57] | Office supplies, dietary needs… | 办公用品 饮食需求… |
[43:59] | Anything special you want stocked in the fridge? | 有什么指定的食物想放在冰箱里吗 |
[44:02] | Uh, maybe a humidifier? Gets kind of dry in here. | 要加湿器吗 这里有点干燥 |
[44:06] | Omar, I-I’m pretty low-maintenance. | 奥马尔 我这人很随意的 |
[44:08] | Sure. Well, if there’s anything you need, | 好的 如果您有任何需求 |
[44:12] | I’m right outside the door. | 我就在外面 |
[44:14] | Great. | 好 |
[44:16] | If I think of anything. | 要是我想起什么的话 |
[44:17] | Good. | 好 |
[44:21] | Hey, do you think, um… | 对了 你觉得… |
[44:23] | I’m just looking at this. | 我只是在看这张桌子 |
[44:24] | D-do we get a choice of desks? | 我们有其他办公桌可以选吗 |
[44:27] | What were you thinking? | 您想要怎样的 |
[44:30] | Is it possible, um… | 能不能… |
[44:34] | Can we do…cocobolo? | 能用…黄檀木的吗 |
[44:37] | Cocobolo desk? Absolutely. | 黄檀木办公桌 没问题 |
[44:40] | I’ll get right on that. | 我马上去办 |
[45:16] | 一直开着 不要关 |