时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | Ahead. | 往前 |
[01:05] | Turn to the left. | 左转 |
[01:07] | 冰爽礼物 从我们的家到你们的家 | |
[02:19] | Step around the back of the truck. | 到卡车后面来 |
[03:41] | Okay. | 行了 |
[03:52] | Here you go. | 给 |
[05:51] | You know, I was willing to take you | 我本来想带你去个 |
[05:52] | to a more high-end establishment. | 更高端的地方 |
[05:55] | This requires a proper celebration, | 这值得好好庆祝一番 |
[05:57] | so don’t think that this counts. | 所以这一餐不算 |
[05:59] | This is perfect. | 这很完美了 |
[06:02] | Besides… | 再说… |
[06:04] | we’re pinching pennies now. | 我们现在得省吃俭用 |
[06:06] | When we have a steady revenue stream, | 等我们有了稳定的收入 |
[06:07] | make the drive up to Geronimo every night. | 每晚都要开到杰洛尼莫去吃饭 |
[06:09] | – Till then… – Yes. That. | -在那之前… -没错 |
[06:11] | Let’s make that happen. | 一起实现这愿望吧 |
[06:14] | Okay, here’s what ya gotta do. | 你接下来这样 |
[06:17] | Type up your resignation letter now — | 马上写好你的辞职信 |
[06:20] | – I mean, tonight. – Tonight? | -今晚搞定 -今晚 |
[06:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:22] | Well, I mean, finish your hot dog first, but… | 当然是先吃完你的热狗… |
[06:25] | Now, you put that letter into Howard’s office tonight. | 今天晚上就把辞职信放到霍华德的办公室 |
[06:29] | It’s on his premises. You’ve officially given notice. | 算是在他的地盘上正式通知他 |
[06:32] | Tomorrow morning, | 明天早上 |
[06:32] | while he’s still out on the back nine chasin’ his balls, | 他打高尔夫打得不亦乐乎时 |
[06:35] | you call Mesa Verde and your other clients, | 你就打给梅萨维德和其他委托人 |
[06:37] | you bring ’em along. | 把他们拉过来 |
[06:38] | You get to them before he does. | 得比他先下手 |
[06:39] | – No. – What? No. | -不行 -什么 不 |
[06:42] | You gotta act now. | 你必须现在行动 |
[06:44] | Listen, you do this the “Right way,” | 你如果用”正确方法” |
[06:45] | you wait, you tell Howard to his face, | 等着当面告诉霍华德 |
[06:48] | he’ll sink his dirty hooks into Mesa Verde | 他会在你说出”辞职”两字前 |
[06:51] | before you get the words “I quit” outta your mouth. | 就向梅萨维德伸出魔爪 |
[06:53] | Okay, Jimmy, I appreciate the advice, | 够了吉米 很感谢你的建议 |
[06:55] | but the whole point of this | 但重点是 |
[06:56] | is for you to be your kind of lawyer and me to be mine. | 你当你的律师 我当我的 |
[06:59] | I need to find a way to do this that’s right for me. | 我要采用对我而言正确的方法 |
[07:23] | Hey, Kim. Can we make this quick? | 你好 金 能长话短说吗 |
[07:25] | I’m kinda swamped right now. | 我有点忙不过来了 |
[07:26] | Uh, sure. Thanks for meeting with me. | 当然 谢谢你抽空见我 |
[07:28] | I only need a few minutes. | 我只需要占用几分钟 |
[07:29] | Great. What’s up? | 很好 什么事 |
[07:32] | Howard, could we do this in your office? | 霍华德 我们能到你办公室里说吗 |
[07:35] | Please? | 拜托 |
[07:45] | Again, thanks for taking the time. | 再次感谢你抽空 |
[07:46] | You can just… go ahead and rip off the Band-Aid. | 你没必要拐弯抹角 |
[07:50] | I have a pretty good idea why you’re here. | 我大概知道你来这里的目的 |
[08:08] | So, you’re going with Schweikart and Cokely. | 那么 你选择去斯韦卡特和考科利 |
[08:11] | – I’m sorry? – I heard. | -什么 -我听说了 |
[08:13] | Through the grapevine. | 小道消息 |
[08:15] | I’m not going to another firm. | 我不去其他律所 |
[08:17] | I’m starting my own. | 我要自立门户 |
[08:18] | I figured I’d try giving it a go as a solo practitioner. | 我打算尝试个体律师 |
[08:26] | I, uh… | 我… |
[08:31] | I realized it was something I needed to do. | 我意识到这是我该做的 |
[08:34] | The week Jimmy exits Davis & Main, | 吉米离开戴维斯梅因律所的同一周 |
[08:36] | you decide to leave us? | 你也决定要离开我们 |
[08:38] | That can’t just be happenstance. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[08:42] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[08:44] | We’re gonna be sharing expenses. | 我们会分摊支出 |
[08:46] | One office, but two separate practices. | 共用办公室 但是两人独立执业 |
[08:49] | Smart — on several counts. | 各方面看来都…很聪明 |
[08:53] | Howard… | 霍华德 |
[08:56] | I want you to know that I appreciate my time here. | 我希望你知道 我很珍惜在这里的时间 |
[08:59] | I’m grateful for everything you and the firm have done for me, | 你和律所为我做的每件事我都感激不已 |
[09:02] | especially the financial help with my schooling, | 特别是支付我的学费 |
[09:04] | and I’m ready to write a check for the remainder of the loan. | 我准备写支票偿还剩余的贷款 |
[09:06] | I just need accounting to get me that figure. | 只需要会计那边给我确切金额 |
[09:08] | No need. Our gift to you. | 不用了 当作赠礼吧 |
[09:15] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[09:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:20] | You earned it. | 你应得的 |
[09:23] | Tell you the truth, I’m kinda envious. | 说实话 我有点羡慕 |
[09:26] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[09:27] | Something about a fresh start. | 新的开始 |
[09:31] | Back in the day, right out of law school, | 想当年 我刚从法学院毕业 |
[09:33] | I thought long and hard about hanging up my own shingle. | 我慎重考虑过自己挂牌营业 |
[09:35] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[09:38] | Oh, I was ready to take on the world, make a difference. | 我已经准备好闯荡世界 改变世界 |
[09:44] | Dad talked me out of it. | 老爸说服了我 |
[09:47] | Wanted me to join the ranks here, | 要我加入在这里的生意 |
[09:49] | throw another “H” In the firm’s logo. | 在律所名里再加一个”H” |
[09:56] | Things work out the way they’re supposed to, I guess. | 一切都还算顺利吧 |
[10:05] | Kim, I want you to know that I always pushed you harder | 金 我想告诉你 我总是对你施压 |
[10:09] | because I knew that I could expect more from you. | 是因为我相信你可以不断突破自我 |
[10:14] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[10:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:29] | Get me Kevin Wachtell at Mesa Verde. | 帮我打给梅萨维德银行的凯文·沃弛泰尔 |
[10:31] | And cancel everything I had lined up this morning. | 取消今早所有安排 |
[10:34] | Calling now. | 我这就打 |
[10:47] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:49] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[10:50] | Hi, Paige. It’s Kim. | 嗨 佩琪 我是金 |
[10:52] | Yeah, hi. | 你好 |
[10:53] | Just checking that we’re still on for lunch on Monday. | 我想确认一下定在周一中午的午餐 |
[10:58] | Great. And Kevin, too? | 好极了 凯文也来吗 |
[11:01] | Good. | 好的 |
[11:02] | Well, before we meet, | 在见面之前 |
[11:03] | there’s some news you need to know about. | 我有个新情况要告诉你们 |
[13:28] | I am not the safe choice. | 我不是安全的选择 |
[13:30] | The safe choice for you would be HHM. | 安全的选择是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所 |
[13:34] | I believe, however, that I am… | 但我觉得我才是… |
[13:36] | the right choice. | 正确的选择 |
[13:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:41] | That suit you’re wearing — did you buy it off the rack? | 你现在穿的西装是店里买的成衣吗 |
[13:43] | Please don’t tell me it looks like I did. | 别告诉我这看上去像成衣 |
[13:46] | If it did, I wouldn’t have asked. | 如果像店里随便买的 我就不会问了 |
[13:48] | So why do you prefer a tailor-made suit? | 那为什么你要选择订做的呢 |
[13:53] | Because it fits you and you alone. | 因为那是最适合你的 |
[13:56] | Because each and every stitch was fretted over with you in mind. | 每一针每一线都是为你考虑 |
[14:02] | Either you fit the jacket… | 要么你去适合西装 |
[14:05] | or the jacket fits you. | 要么它适合你 |
[14:09] | What if I want a whole warehouse full of suits? | 如果我要一整个仓库的西装呢 |
[14:13] | That’s a hell of a lot of sewing. | 那可需要很多人来缝制 |
[14:15] | How’s one single tailor gonna get that job done? | 一个裁缝如何独自完成这项任务呢 |
[14:18] | I know your bank’s needs in regard to this expansion inside and out. | 我完全了解你们银行对于扩张的需求 |
[14:22] | Having Mesa Verde as my sole client | 梅萨维德作为我唯一的委托人 |
[14:24] | will take up the entirety of my attention, to be sure. | 一定会占用我全部的精力 |
[14:28] | But if this were beyond my abilities, | 但如果我不能胜任 |
[14:29] | I wouldn’t be throwing my hat in the ring. | 我就不会接 |
[14:32] | I would not waste your time, | 我不会浪费你们的时间 |
[14:36] | or mine. | 以及我的时间 |
[14:48] | Oh, hey, Kim! We’re in here! | 你来啦 金 我们在里面 |
[14:53] | Perfect timing. I was just getting the tour. | 来得正好 我正在看房 |
[14:55] | – Kim, this is Steve. – Hi. | -金 这是史蒂夫 -你好 |
[14:57] | Steve’s the agent for the place. | 史蒂夫是这里的中介 |
[14:58] | – Hi. Kim. – Nice to meet ya. | -你好 我叫金 -见到你很高兴 |
[14:59] | – Hi, Kim. – Everything okay? | -金 -一切还好吗 |
[15:07] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[15:09] | I, uh… I think it’s a — it’s a dentist’s office. | 我 我觉得这是间牙医诊所吧 |
[15:14] | Two offices for two dentists, | 两间牙医诊室 |
[15:17] | each the exact same size with a mirrored layout. | 大小相同 陈设都是对称的 |
[15:22] | Here. | 来 |
[15:23] | The other one is the next door over, | 另一间就在隔壁 |
[15:25] | right beside this one. | 两个靠在一起 |
[15:27] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[15:29] | But they share one lobby, | 但是共用一个大厅 |
[15:31] | one reception area, so egalitarian as hell. | 一个接待区 相当平等 |
[15:34] | Not to mention efficient. | 而且很高效 |
[15:38] | Oh, also… | 还有 |
[15:42] | soundproof walls, | 隔音墙壁 |
[15:43] | what with the drilling and the pain and the whatnot. | 隔绝钻子啊惨叫啊之类的声音 |
[15:46] | And the location, I mean, holy crap. | 还有这个地段 棒极了 |
[15:48] | I think this is the place. | 我觉得就是这里了 |
[15:55] | Kim? | 金 |
[15:58] | Yeah, it’s great. Soundproofing. | 是啊 很好 隔音的 |
[16:02] | Hey, Steve, do you mind if we just…? | 史蒂夫 我们能不能单独 |
[16:04] | Oh, please. | 没事 |
[16:05] | I’ll step outside and make some phone calls. | 我出去打几个电话 |
[16:06] | Y’all take all the time you need. | 你们慢慢说 |
[16:11] | Bad lunch, huh? | 午饭不顺利吗 |
[16:13] | Mesa Verde said no? | 梅萨维德拒绝了你吗 |
[16:27] | Okay, I’m getting mixed signals here. | 我弄不清情况了 |
[16:30] | I-is this a good — | 这是代表好的… |
[16:31] | Jimmy, I got it. | 吉米 我搞定了 |
[16:34] | – You got Mesa Verde? – Yes! | -你搞定梅萨维德银行了 -是的 |
[16:35] | I mean, there’s nothing in writing yet, | 还没签正式文件 |
[16:37] | but the lunch went… | 但是午餐非常 |
[16:39] | It kicked ass. | 非常顺利 |
[16:41] | It was a little touch-and-go there for a moment, I’ll admit, | 当时形势确实有点危险 |
[16:43] | but Paige pitched in, and she really talked me up. | 但佩琪替我说话 帮了很大的忙 |
[16:47] | And then once that door cracked open — | 一等他松了口… |
[16:49] | High five. Fantastic. | 击个掌 棒极了 |
[16:51] | I-I had an for answer question, every concern, | 我对每一个问题和担忧都准备了答案 |
[16:55] | and I did not bad-mouth HHM, not at all, | 也完全没说哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的坏话 |
[16:57] | but I was, like, enthusiasm, you know, | 但是我很有激情 |
[17:00] | and personal service, because that’s gotta count for something. | 还有私人服务 肯定也因为这个 |
[17:03] | – Shit, yeah, that counts! – Exactly! | -当然了 -就是啊 |
[17:05] | I mean, ’cause, like, | 毕竟 |
[17:06] | why were they even at HHM in the first place? | 他们一开始怎么会到哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所 |
[17:08] | Me. So, uh — Oh, and then when we walked out of the restaurant, | 还不是因为我 所以 我们走出餐馆时 |
[17:11] | when Kevin wasn’t looking, Paige gives me a thumbs-up. | 凯文看不见的时候 佩琪朝我竖大拇指 |
[17:14] | But not — not the regular thumbs-up. | 不是普通的竖一根 |
[17:15] | The double thumbs-up. | 是两根 |
[17:17] | Two. Double barrel. | 两个 双筒枪 |
[17:18] | Boom, boom. Just like that. | 砰砰 像这样 |
[17:20] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[17:21] | – I knew you could do it! – It was just… | -我就知道你可以的 -真是… |
[17:23] | God, it was perfect. | 真是太好了 |
[17:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:34] | I just — I love seeing you like this. | 我喜欢看到你现在的样子 |
[17:40] | So, are we gonna keep these chairs? | 我们要留着这些椅子吗 |
[17:42] | Does that mean you like this office? | 你是说你喜欢这个办公室吗 |
[17:46] | Let’s do it. | 咱们就这么办吧 |
[17:47] | Hell, yeah. | 没问题 |
[17:49] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办吧 |
[18:01] | Ernesto, the door’s open… | 欧内斯托 门没锁 |
[18:03] | …as always. | 像往常一样 |
[18:06] | Ernesto? | 欧内斯托 |
[18:09] | It’s me, Chuck. | 是我 查克 |
[18:10] | Oh, hey, Howard, is Ernesto with you? | 霍华德 欧内斯托和你一起吗 |
[18:12] | No, it’s just me. | 没有 只有我 |
[18:14] | Well, I expected a round of documents an hour ago. | 我等文件等了一个小时了 |
[18:17] | You know we’ve got a filing coming up. | 我们马上要去立案了 |
[18:18] | I know, Chuck. | 我知道 查克 |
[18:20] | It’s very possible… | 我们很有可能… |
[18:23] | It’s likely that we’re losing Mesa Verde. | 我们可能要失去梅萨维德银行了 |
[18:26] | Losing them? We just got them. | 失去 我们刚刚才拿下他们 |
[18:30] | Well, why? Where are they going? | 为什么 他们打算去找谁 |
[18:31] | They’re going with Kim Wexler. | 去找金·韦克斯勒 |
[18:35] | She left the firm. | 她职辞了 |
[18:36] | Kim left? | 金辞职了 |
[18:40] | Oh, Howard. | 霍华德 |
[18:44] | Well, where’s she going? | 她要去哪里 |
[18:46] | Is it Rich Schweikart? | 里奇·斯韦卡特那里吗 |
[18:48] | Or did Reeves and Green get her? | 还是里夫斯和格林律所 |
[18:49] | Mnh. Not another firm. | 都不是 不是跳槽 |
[18:51] | She’s going into private practice. | 她要单干了 |
[18:53] | What? | 什么 |
[18:54] | Well, that’s completely… | 这真是… |
[18:57] | H-how is she going out on her own? | 她要怎么自己单干呢 |
[19:00] | Why is she going out on her own? | 她为什么要单干呢 |
[19:02] | Well, the why is the why. | 没什么原因 |
[19:04] | The how is that she’s pooling her resources… with Jimmy. | 至于怎么干 她正准备和吉米联手 |
[19:13] | Kim and my brother — partners at law? | 金和我弟弟 成了合伙人吗 |
[19:19] | He’s Svengali. | 他是斯文加利 |
[19:21] | The man is Svengali. | 这家伙是个催眠大师 |
[19:23] | At any rate, back to Mesa Verde. | 不管怎样 关于梅萨维德银行 |
[19:25] | I’m gonna try one last Hail Mary. | 我打算孤注一掷 |
[19:28] | Uh, Chuck? | 查克 |
[19:30] | – Mesa Verde. – Yes, listening. | -梅萨维德银行 -我听着呢 |
[19:32] | I managed to get a meeting with Kevin Wachtell. | 我争取了和凯文·沃弛泰尔见面的机会 |
[19:33] | He’s coming in this afternoon. | 他下午到 |
[19:35] | But compliance law is not my strong suit. | 但我不是很清楚该遵从哪些法 |
[19:38] | So if you have any details, any arguments, | 所以如果你有任何论点论据 |
[19:41] | bullet-point them for me now, | 现在赶快告诉我 |
[19:42] | ’cause I got about an hour before I have to get back. | 我只有一个小时的时间 |
[19:46] | Chuck? | 查克 |
[19:48] | I really need your help here. | 我真的很需要你的帮助 |
[19:54] | Chuck? | 查克 |
[20:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[20:03] | I’m going to that meeting. | 我也去参加会议 |
[20:05] | Chuck, I don’t know if that’s a good idea. | 查克 这样也许不好吧 |
[20:07] | I can do it. | 我可以的 |
[20:08] | Force of will. | 我会靠意志力坚持 |
[20:10] | And I’ve been getting better. | 而且我已经好多了 |
[20:11] | I know you have, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[20:13] | the message that we want to send. | 想想我们要传递的信息 |
[20:15] | I know the message — | 我懂 |
[20:17] | that we appear professional and not crazy! | 要表现得专业 而不是疯狂 |
[20:19] | I’m going to the meeting and the lights stay on. | 我要去开会 灯给我开着 |
[20:22] | Everyone keeps their phones. | 大家都带着手机 |
[20:24] | Everything stays, for lack of a better word, normal. | 一切正常就行 |
[20:29] | I will make it through. | 我会挺过来的 |
[20:54] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[20:57] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[20:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:26] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[21:27] | – Sorry I was delayed. – Oh. Hi. | -抱歉我来晚了 -你们好 |
[21:28] | No, no. Not at all. We just sat down. | 不不 完全没有 我们刚坐下 |
[21:29] | Kevin Wachtell, Paige Novick, | 凯文·沃弛泰尔 佩奇·诺维克 |
[21:31] | this is Charles McGill. | 这位是查尔斯·麦吉尔 |
[21:32] | Chuck. | 叫我查克就好 |
[21:33] | – Pleasure. – Kevin. Paige. | -很高兴见到你们 -凯文 佩奇 |
[21:34] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[21:36] | Thank you both for coming. | 感谢你们两位前来 |
[21:37] | And don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:38] | I’m not here to extol the virtues of HHM. | 请二位来不是来听我吹嘘HHM的 |
[21:42] | I’m guessing you’ve already had to suffer through | 我猜你们已经受够了 |
[21:44] | Howard’s hard sell first time around, | 霍华德对于律所的强行推销了 |
[21:46] | so you’ve done your time, as far as I’m concerned. | 依我看 你们已经听够了 |
[21:49] | What hard sell? It was enthusiasm. | 才不是强行推销 那只是热情待客 |
[21:52] | I gave them cookies. | 我还给他们拿了饼干呢 |
[21:53] | Cookies were good, as I recall. | 饼干还挺好吃的 |
[21:55] | No, I’m here to put your minds at ease. | 我今天来是想让你们放心 |
[21:57] | Kim Wexler is, | 金·韦克斯勒 |
[21:58] | indeed, the right choice to handle Mesa Verde. | 的确是处理梅萨维德业务的不二人选 |
[22:02] | She’s the obvious choice. | 选择她很明智 |
[22:04] | She’s young, she’s brilliant, she’s going places. | 她年轻又聪明 前途无量 |
[22:09] | Let’s face it, Howard. | 咱们面对现实吧 霍华德 |
[22:11] | She’s the future. | 她才是未来 |
[22:12] | Two old guys like us, we’re the past. | 像我俩这种老人家 已经过时了 |
[22:16] | Well, that’s a sad thought. | 真是让人悲伤的看法 |
[22:19] | Sad but true. | 悲伤但现实 |
[22:21] | Banking law… needs to be exciting. | 银行法…需要激情 |
[22:25] | It needs the next generation to come along | 需要下一代崛起的新秀 |
[22:27] | and give it a big, old kick in the seat of the pants. | 为它注入新鲜血液 |
[22:30] | Really wake it up. | 真正唤醒它 |
[22:31] | Let me tell ya how boring I am. | 我告诉你们我有多无聊 |
[22:34] | I read FEC and ISO reports for entertainment. | 我靠读FEC和ISO报告来打发时间 |
[22:38] | He does. I can attest to that. | 没错 我能证明 |
[22:40] | Well, I try to stay up on things. | 我想努力跟上潮流 |
[22:43] | The rules are changing all the time. | 规则时刻在改变 |
[22:45] | With everything that’s happened with Enron and WorldCom, | 安然和世通出事了以后 |
[22:48] | the government is extra vigilant. | 政府格外警惕 |
[22:50] | These days, the penalties for even the most honest | 现在 即便是最无心的过错 |
[22:52] | of errors can be devastating. | 也可能招致毁灭性的后果 |
[22:54] | You need a sharp, young eye to catch that stuff. | 你需要年轻敏锐的眼光把握这些动向 |
[22:59] | I mean, when you’ve specialized in this kind of work | 当你已经在这个领域 |
[23:01] | for decades on end, you tend to get kinda… | 纵横了十多年 就会变得有点… |
[23:06] | – Stale. – Stale. | -陈腐 -陈腐 |
[23:07] | You get stale. | 你会变得很陈腐 |
[23:08] | You forget about things like, oh, I don’t know, | 你会忘掉那些 譬如 |
[23:11] | the Community Reinvestment Act. | 《社区再投资法案》 |
[23:12] | Any bank such as Mesa Verde looking to open a de novo branch | 像梅萨维德银行这样想设新支行的银行 |
[23:16] | is definitely going to need to show a healthy portfolio | 必须展现符合该法案的 |
[23:19] | of CRA compliance. | 健康投资组合 |
[23:21] | Duh. Obviously. | 当然是开玩笑了 |
[23:24] | You guys have all that covered, I’m sure. | 我相信这方面你们肯定都做好了 |
[23:26] | Riegle-Neal Interstate Banking and Branching Efficiency Act — | 《里格-尼尔州际银行和分行效益法》 |
[23:30] | there’s another mouthful, huh? | 真是拗口啊 |
[23:32] | Boring! | 无聊 |
[23:34] | Still, if you were to run afoul of it, | 不过如果你违反该法律 |
[23:36] | it could hold you up in court for years. | 可能得打上好几年官司 |
[23:38] | And by the way, uh, if that were to happen to you folks | 顺便 如果你们在没有我们的情况下 |
[23:42] | as you go forward without us, which it will not, um, | 发生这种事 不过当然不会了 |
[23:46] | Howard has contacts at the Fed who could help sort things out. | 霍华德在美联储有人能够帮忙处理 |
[23:49] | One or two. | 一两个吧 |
[23:51] | And then there’s the SEC’s interpretation | 还有证券交易委员会对 |
[23:53] | of Section 302 of Sarbox. | 《萨奥法案》302节的阐释 |
[23:56] | Well, navigating that correctly | 小心行事 |
[23:58] | could mean savings of several hundred thousand dollars. | 可以省下好几十万呢 |
[24:01] | They know that, Howard. | 他们很清楚呢 霍华德 |
[24:03] | Aapologize. | 抱歉 |
[24:04] | When you reach your golden years, | 人到了一定岁数 |
[24:06] | you tend to get a little long-winded, | 就会变得有点啰啰嗦嗦 |
[24:08] | ramble on and on about details. | 老是念叨着一些细节 |
[24:10] | My point being, your bank is in excellent hands. | 我想说 你的银行在可靠的人手上 |
[24:22] | Look, I take your point. I do. | 我明白你想说什么 真的 |
[24:27] | But I have to say, | 但我要说 |
[24:27] | I have complete confidence in Ms. Wexler. | 我对韦克斯勒女士很有信心 |
[24:30] | You should. | 你是该如此 |
[24:32] | She was part of our team. | 她在我们团队中待过 |
[24:33] | She learned from us. | 她师从我们 |
[24:35] | You won’t find better than Kim Wexler. | 找不到比金·韦克斯勒更合适的人选了 |
[24:38] | But no matter how talented one individual may be, | 但是不管她多么优秀 |
[24:41] | the needs of Mesa Verde are too big to handle alone. | 梅萨维德的业务太重 一个人没法做 |
[24:44] | I wouldn’t handle your coming expansion alone. | 我是不会单独处理你们今后的扩张 |
[24:47] | Which is why you should consider, once again, | 所以你应该再考虑一下 |
[24:51] | enlisting a team of professionals. | 交给我们这样专业的团队 |
[24:56] | – Glad we did this. – Any time. | -很高兴能与你们见面 -随时恭候 |
[24:59] | We are there for you day and night. | 我们时刻听候你们的差遣 |
[25:01] | Lovely to meet you, Paige. | 很高兴见到你 佩奇 |
[25:03] | And you. Thank you. | 我也是 谢谢 |
[25:04] | Talk soon, gentlemen. | 回见 先生们 |
[25:11] | Chuck, that… | 查克 那… |
[25:15] | That was amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[25:17] | You were fantastic. | 你真是太棒了 |
[25:17] | Trul– Whoa. Chuck? | 真…查克 |
[25:21] | Get me home. | 送我回家 |
[25:22] | Ernie! | 欧尼 |
[25:23] | Hang on. | 撑住 |
[25:36] | Again, we want to thank you | 我们还是要谢谢你 |
[25:37] | for accommodating the Major like this. | 能够接待少校 |
[25:39] | You kidding? It’s an honor. | 开什么玩笑 这是我的荣幸 |
[25:41] | For a war hero, I think we can bend the rules a wee bit. | 为了战争英雄 可以小小地破个例 |
[25:44] | Well, we really appreciate it. | 真的很感谢你 |
[25:46] | Major Talbott’s grandsons are only in town for one more day, | 塔尔博特少校的孙子只在城里再留一天 |
[25:49] | so it’s great they get to share this experience with him. | 他们能跟他一起分享这次经历真是太好了 |
[25:52] | You guys are in for a real treat. | 这将是你们永生难忘的经历 |
[25:54] | You excited?! | 激动吗 |
[25:56] | Y-yeah, excited. | 是啊 很激动 |
[25:58] | So, these are your boys? | 他们是你儿子吗 |
[26:00] | No, I’m — No, I’m the family attorney. | 不 我…我是他们家的律师 |
[26:02] | I just help when I can, so I called you. | 能帮就帮一把 所以我打给了你 |
[26:05] | Well, I am glad to be of service. | 很高兴为你们效劳 |
[26:08] | And here she is. | 就是她了 |
[26:10] | Gentlemen, meet FIFI, | 先生们 这是菲菲 |
[26:12] | the world’s last air-worthy B-29 Superfortress. | 世界上最后一架在任B29超级空中堡垒 |
[26:16] | She’s based in Texas, but she’s here for a quick visit, | 原本在德州基地 但是暂时飞到这儿 |
[26:18] | just kind of a morale builder for the airmen. | 鼓舞飞行员的士气 |
[26:21] | The crew’s on lunch, unfortunately. | 不过大家现在正在吃午饭 |
[26:22] | Otherwise, I was gonna see about showing you the inside. | 不然我还想带你们看一下内部 |
[26:25] | Isn’t she a beauty, Fudge? | 很美吧 “软糖” |
[26:27] | Just like the one you used to fly. | 就像你以前开过的飞机一样 |
[26:29] | – Fudge? – Yep. | -软糖 -没错 |
[26:30] | Major Theodore “Fudge” Talbott. | 西奥多·”软糖”·塔尔博特少校 |
[26:32] | His mom used to mail him | 他的妈妈在战争期间 |
[26:34] | care packages of fudge during the war, | 会给他寄软糖爱心包裹 |
[26:36] | and he shared them with his friends. | 他会分给他的朋友 |
[26:37] | So that’s the story. Right, guys? | 的确是这样吧 伙计们 |
[26:39] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是的 |
[26:39] | Well, sir, this certainly must bring back some memories for you. | 先生 这一定勾起你的回忆了 |
[26:46] | “Too many to count,” He says. | 他说”太多了” |
[26:48] | I gotta say, Major Talbott… | 我得说塔尔博特少校 |
[26:51] | it’s a privilege. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[26:52] | So thank you for your service. | 感谢您为国家效力 |
[27:03] | He says, “You’re welcome.” | 他说”你客气了” |
[27:06] | Boy, I envy you guys. | 我真羡慕你们 |
[27:09] | I mean, the stories you must’ve heard. | 你们一定听过他的故事 |
[27:10] | You remember any good ones? | 有哪些不错的故事吗 |
[27:12] | – Bombing stuff mostly. – Bombing stuff. | -大多是关于轰炸的 -关于轰炸 |
[27:14] | Um, like, um — like, the war. | 比如战争 |
[27:16] | Did he fly over the Hump, | 他飞越过喜马拉雅吗 |
[27:17] | or did he take off out of India? | 或者从印度起飞过吗 |
[27:20] | You doing okay? You need some water? | 你没事吧 你要喝水吗 |
[27:23] | Yes. Yes, sir. | 好 好的 |
[27:24] | Oh, nuts. I forgot his water. | 我忘带他的水了 |
[27:28] | Oh, hey. I can run back to the office, get him a bottle. | 我可以回办公室给他拿一瓶 |
[27:30] | You could? | 可以吗 |
[27:31] | Fudge, the captain’s gonna run back to his office, | 软糖 上尉说他要回办公室 |
[27:34] | get you some water, okay, sir? | 给你拿点水 好吗长官 |
[27:37] | All right. That’s great. | 好的 太棒了 |
[27:37] | And there’s no rush. He’s gonna be fine. | 不用着急 他没事 |
[27:39] | I’ll be back ASAP. | 我尽快回来 |
[27:46] | Up. Up. | 起来 起来 |
[27:48] | Thought I told you not to say anything. | 跟你说了什么都别说 |
[27:51] | Go stand by the front, uh, the nose, whatever. | 站到前面去 机头那 随便吧 |
[27:54] | Where the hell’d you find this guy? | 你到底从哪找来这家伙的 |
[27:55] | You couldn’t get a real war hero? | 你找不到真正的战争英雄吗 |
[27:57] | Yeah, like they grow on trees. So, this guy owes me. | 你以为这么好找 这家伙欠我的 |
[27:59] | I defended him a while back when he couldn’t pay. | 他没钱的时候我帮他辩护 |
[28:01] | – Defended him for what? – What? | -为他辩护什么 -怎么 |
[28:02] | You wanna be a lawyer when you grow up? | 你长大想当律师吗 |
[28:04] | Just fix the — | 快搞定… |
[28:05] | Public masturbation. | 公共场合自慰 |
[28:07] | Total bullshit. | 简直胡说八道 |
[28:08] | All right, keep your voice down. | 好了 声音小点 |
[28:11] | You do not possess the power of speech. | 你没有话语权 |
[28:13] | Okay, let’s go. Let’s go. | 好 开始吧 |
[28:14] | Chop chop. | 快点 |
[28:15] | All right, hands on hips. | 好 双手叉腰 |
[28:17] | All right? Looking strong, looking proud, all right? | 行吗 表现得强壮骄傲 |
[28:20] | See the bomber, okay? The bomber’s the main point, so see it. | 拍轰炸机 轰炸机是重点 拍它 |
[28:23] | I see the freaking bomber. | 我在拍那该死的轰炸机了 |
[28:24] | Couldn’t just plop the dude in front of a flag? | 就不能把这家伙放国旗前吗 |
[28:26] | Why’d we have to come here? | 为什么非要来这 |
[28:28] | Production value. Showmanship. | 因为制作水准要高 要表演 |
[28:30] | You rolling? | 开拍了吗 |
[28:31] | – Yeah, rolling. – Rolling. | -是的 在拍了 -在拍了 |
[28:32] | Okay, start the dolly. | 好 开始推镜 |
[28:35] | And action. | 开始 |
[28:39] | You’re part of the greatest generation. | 你是最伟大的一代人 |
[28:41] | You fought the Nazis. | 你打过纳粹 |
[28:43] | Fought the Japanese. | 打过日本人 |
[28:45] | – What? – Fought Japanese. | -什么 -我打过日本人 |
[28:47] | I fought the Japanese. | 我打过日本人 |
[28:49] | This machine was used in the Pacific, | 这飞机曾用于太平洋战场 |
[28:52] | where the Japanese are. | 用来打日本 |
[28:55] | Why don’t you shut up and learn to take some direction? | 你为什么不闭嘴听指示 |
[29:00] | Japanese. | 打的日本人 |
[29:01] | All right, fine. | 好 好 |
[29:02] | You fought all the dirty… Axis powers. | 你打过所有肮脏的轴心国 |
[29:06] | Your band of brothers came together, | 你们一群弟兄团结起来 |
[29:09] | and you saved the world. | 拯救了世界 |
[29:10] | You’re heroic. | 你是个大英雄 |
[29:12] | Not that heroic. | 有点过了 |
[29:13] | Just throw it away a little more. | 表现出一点就行了 |
[29:15] | Okay, good. | 好 很好 |
[29:16] | You’ve got red, white, and blue coursing through your veins. | 爱国之情在你血液中奔驰 |
[29:18] | Look up! | 看上面 |
[29:19] | Picture a bald eagle soaring! | 看见一只秃鹰直冲云霄 |
[29:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:23] | – What? – Okay, just keep rolling. | -怎么了 -你们继续拍 |
[29:25] | – Tights, wides – Just get me some good angles. | -特写还是广角 -拍出好角度就行 |
[29:27] | Okay. All right, back to one. | 好 回到原点 |
[29:28] | Back to one. Fudge. | 回到原点 软糖 |
[29:30] | Fudge, right here. Fudge. | 软糖 看这里 软糖 |
[29:31] | What is it, Ernie? | 什么事 欧尼 |
[29:33] | Jimmy, man, I’m at your brother’s, and he’s bad. | 吉米 我在你哥这 他情况不妙 |
[29:36] | Bad? How bad? | 不妙 有多不妙 |
[29:37] | He’s — I don’t know. Bad, shakin’. | 他…我说不清 就是不妙 不停发抖 |
[29:39] | I’ve never seen him like this. | 我从没见过他这样 |
[29:40] | He keeps telling me not to call a doctor. | 一直告诉我别找医生 |
[29:41] | Lemme guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[29:42] | He’s been going into the office. | 他去办公室了 |
[29:43] | Yeah, more and more. | 是的 而且 |
[29:45] | He had a big meeting there today. | 他今天开了一个重要的会议 |
[29:48] | Okay, here’s what you’re gonna do. | 好的 你这么做 |
[29:49] | Wrap him in a space blanket. | 用太空毯把他裹住 |
[29:51] | He’s already under one. | 他已经裹了一层了 |
[29:52] | Wrap him in a second one. | 再裹一层 |
[29:54] | Make him some tea, or just, better, heat some chicken broth. | 给他点茶 或者最好给他热点鸡汤 |
[29:57] | Just let it simmer. | 小火慢炖 |
[29:58] | Don’t make it boil. | 不要煮沸 |
[29:59] | That’s it? No doctor? | 就这样 不用找医生吗 |
[30:01] | That’s it. No doctor. He’s just gotta ride this out. | 就这样 不用医生 他会挺过去的 |
[30:04] | Chuck’ll be fine. | 查克会没事的 |
[30:06] | Oh sh– I gotta go. | 该死 我得走了 |
[30:09] | Rhubarb. Rhubarb! | 大黄 大黄 |
[30:10] | Idiots, that’s the signal. | 傻瓜 那是暗号 |
[30:11] | Get him in the chair. | 让他坐轮椅上 |
[30:13] | Where’s the air hose? Stick it in your nose. | 输氧管呢 插进你鼻子 |
[30:17] | Come on. | 快 |
[30:22] | Sir! | 长官 |
[30:23] | Hey, this is not a problem. | 不用这么麻烦你们 |
[30:26] | Would you mind if the guys and I took a picture with you? | 介意我们跟你拍张照吗 |
[30:29] | It would mean a lot to us. | 这对我们意义重大 |
[30:30] | Yeah, uh, p-pictures. He loves pictures. | 行 拍照 他爱拍照 |
[30:32] | Here. Give me the camera. | 来 给我相机 |
[30:33] | – I’ll take it. – Here’s your water. | -我来拍 -给你水 |
[30:34] | – Thank you, sir. – Thank you so much. | -谢谢 -非常感谢 |
[30:35] | – Thank you. – Yeah. Ooh, here. | -谢谢 -没问题 |
[30:37] | All right, let’s scoot ya in. | 行 把你推过去 |
[30:40] | Swing ya around. | 转过去 |
[30:41] | Okay, everybody line up? | 大家都站好 |
[30:46] | Smile. | 笑 |
[30:47] | Cheese. | 茄子 |
[31:13] | You ready to sign? Let’s do this. | 你准备签了吗 来签吧 |
[31:18] | What? | 怎么 |
[31:23] | I lost Mesa Verde. | 梅萨维德银行跑了 |
[31:25] | – What? – I had him. | -什么 -我之前说服他了 |
[31:31] | I thought I had him. | 我以为说服了 |
[31:33] | So what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[31:35] | They’re s-sticking with HHM. | 他们继续和哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所合作 |
[31:38] | Paige said they went over there this afternoon | 佩奇说他们今天下午过去 |
[31:39] | for some kind of… courtesy meeting, | 进行出于礼貌的会面 |
[31:42] | or so she thought, and Kevin got his head turned. | 反正她是这么以为 但凯文改变想法了 |
[31:46] | – By Howard? – No. | -霍华德说服的吗 -不 |
[31:50] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[32:04] | Jimmy, I have to ask. | 吉米 我得问 |
[32:09] | You still up for doing this? | 你还想这么做吗 |
[32:13] | What? You mean getting the office? | 你说租下办公室吗 |
[32:16] | All of it. | 这一切 |
[32:18] | I think maybe we need to… | 我想我们也许得 |
[32:22] | slow down and really, you know… | 放慢脚步 好好… |
[32:25] | think about this. | 考虑这事 |
[32:26] | Wait. Whoa. | 等等 |
[32:27] | – Nothing’s changed. – N-nothing’s changed? | -都没变 -都没变吗 |
[32:29] | We’re about to sign a very expensive lease | 我们马上要签下非常贵的租约 |
[32:31] | after a very sizable chunk of income just went flying out the window. | 但一大笔收入已经不翼而飞了 |
[32:35] | That’s why we’re a team. | 这就是团队的意义 |
[32:38] | Something like this happens — | 这种事总会发生 |
[32:40] | you’re there to help me, I’m there to help you. | 你帮我 我帮你 |
[32:45] | There will be other Mesa Verdes. | 还会有梅萨维德这种大客户的 |
[32:51] | So you still wanna do this? | 你还是想继续吗 |
[36:04] | Jimmy… | 吉米… |
[36:06] | I did everything you said, | 我完全按你说的做 |
[36:07] | but he’s not getting any better. | 但他并未好转 |
[36:08] | You did good, Ernie. | 你做得很好 欧尼 |
[36:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:11] | Why don’t you, uh, go home and get some sleep? | 你回家休息一下吧 |
[36:13] | I’ll take over. | 我来接手 |
[36:15] | He told me he wanted me to stay. | 他说想让我留下 |
[36:17] | It’s okay. I’m here now. | 没关系 我来了 |
[36:20] | And, uh, next time you see Howard, | 你下次见霍华德时 |
[36:22] | tell him you need a raise — a big one. | 告诉他你要大大加薪 |
[36:32] | Chuck, buddy? | 查克 兄弟 |
[36:35] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[38:03] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你好 |
[38:04] | I need an X-ACTO knife, a ruler — wood, please — | 我需要美工刀 尺子 要木头的 |
[38:07] | Hammermill Premium paper — 20 pound, one ream — | 锤磨机优质纸 二十磅 五百张 |
[38:10] | and a glue stick. | 还有固体胶 |
[38:11] | Oh, and point me to your best copier. | 我要用最好的复印机 |
[38:13] | – Best copier? – Yeah. Best copier. | -最好的复印机 -没错 最好的复印机 |
[38:15] | C’mon. Di di mau. | 快 时间很紧 |
[38:41] | *Been a strange old week* | *这个礼拜 十分古怪* |
[38:44] | *With the stuff you didn’t do and the people that you meet* | *未做之事 遇见之人* |
[38:47] | *And digging up the words like pulling teeth* | *挖掘信息 就像拔牙* |
[38:53] | *Got a face, a number* | *一副面孔 一个数字* |
[38:56] | *And a name that she goes under* | *以及她使用的化名* |
[39:00] | *I guess there’s plenty worse place to be* | *也许这已相当不错* |
[39:06] | *So why don’t you do it* | *那你为何不干* |
[39:08] | *Yeah, why don’t you do it* | *那你为何不干* |
[39:16] | *Ain’t no harm in having just a bit more fun* | *多点享乐 又有何妨* |
[39:23] | *Whether you like it or not* | *无论自己 喜不喜欢* |
[39:28] | *Make no place for dragging down your face* | *永远别摆 一副臭脸* |
[39:34] | *Don’t you know it’s the best one that you got* | *你该知道这是最好的结果* |
[39:38] | *So why don’t you do it* | *那你为何不干* |
[39:40] | *Yeah, why don’t you do it* | *那你为何不干* |
[39:44] | *Why don’t you do it, ooh* | *那你为何不干* |
[39:47] | *Why don’t you do it* | *那你为何不干* |
[40:24] | *Break that bank* | *抢劫银行* |
[40:27] | *You never know, you might draw blanks* | *你可能一无所获* |
[40:31] | *Then again, it might sort you out* | *然后还被绳之以法* |
[40:35] | *So why don’t you do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it* | *那你为何不干 为何不干 为何不干* |
[40:38] | *Do it* | *干啊* |
[40:40] | *Do it* | *干啊* |
[41:55] | He emerges. | 他起来了 |
[41:57] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[42:01] | Is it afternoon? | 下午了吗 |
[42:05] | Where’s Ernesto? | 欧内斯托人呢 |
[42:07] | He was supposed to stay with me. | 他应该留下来陪我的 |
[42:09] | Don’t get mad at Ernie. | 别怪欧尼 |
[42:10] | He spent the better part of a day | 他花了一天中最好的时间 |
[42:12] | watching you do your impression of a baked potato. | 欣赏你烤土豆[裹锡纸]的表演 |
[42:15] | I told him to go home, get some shut eye. | 我让他回家去睡会 |
[42:18] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[42:20] | You want something besides crackers? | 除了饼干还想吃点什么吗 |
[42:23] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[42:30] | I’ll fix myself something after my stomach settles. | 等我的胃不难受了我自己弄点东西吃 |
[42:35] | Really doing a number on yourself, | 在外面待这么久 |
[42:37] | spending so much time out of the house. | 真把你伤得不轻 |
[42:41] | You just had to do it, huh? | 你就非得这么干 是吧 |
[42:43] | Couldn’t stand to let Kim have Mesa Verde. | 不能眼看着金挖走梅萨维德银行 |
[42:46] | You had to swipe it from her. | 就非得从她手上抢走 |
[42:47] | I didn’t swipe anything. | 我没有抢走任何东西 |
[42:48] | We retained our client. | 我们只是留住委托人 |
[42:50] | You and Howard never even heard about Mesa Verde | 你和霍华德甚至都没听说过这个银行 |
[42:53] | till Kim brought it to ya on a red velvet pillow. | 是金把它捧到你们面前的 |
[43:01] | I need a shower, and I’ve got a ton of work to do. | 我要去冲个澡 还有一堆工作要处理 |
[43:05] | So if you’re lookin’ for a fight, Jimmy, | 如果你想吵架 吉米 |
[43:06] | I just don’t have it in me. | 我实在没心情和你吵 |
[43:15] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[43:18] | Thanks for stayin’ with me. | 谢谢你留下来陪我 |
[43:22] | I know we have our issues, | 我们之间有积怨未解 |
[43:24] | but if things were reversed, | 但是 如果我俩换一下 |
[43:28] | I hope you know that I would do the same for you. | 我希望你知道 我也会一样待你 |
[43:58] | You’re doing a great job. | 干得真不错 |
[44:00] | You done this before? | 你以前做过这个吗 |
[44:02] | No, not like this, | 没有 没做过这样的 |
[44:04] | but we learned about fractions in school. | 不过我们在学校里学过分数 |
[44:07] | You did? What fractions? | 是吗 什么分数 |
[44:10] | 1/2 inch, 1/4 inch, | 二分之一英寸 四分之一英寸 |
[44:12] | 1/8 inch, 1/16 inch. | 八分之一英寸 十六分之一英寸 |
[44:17] | You know, I gotta tell ya, | 你知道吗 我得承认 |
[44:19] | you are much smarter than I was when I was your age. | 我在你这个年纪的时候可没你聪明 |
[44:22] | Maybe you needed better teachers. | 或许是你老师教得不够好 |
[44:26] | That could be. | 有可能 |
[44:28] | Can I do the drill now? | 能让我来钻吗 |
[44:29] | You promised. | 你答应了的 |
[44:33] | I did, didn’t I? | 是呀 我是答应了 |
[44:36] | Okay, get up here. | 好了 过来 |
[44:40] | Now, you’re gonna have to wear these | 用重型工具的时候 |
[44:41] | if you’re gonna handle the heavy machinery. | 得戴上这个 |
[44:43] | W-why don’t you have to wear them? | 你怎么不戴 |
[44:46] | Because Pop-Pop’s a grown-up, and grown-ups get to be stupid. | 因为爷爷是大人 大人就可以变笨 |
[44:50] | Now, put them on. | 好了 戴上 |
[44:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[44:54] | Now, I’m gonna hold this because it’s heavy, | 这个很重 所以我来拿着 |
[44:57] | but you pull the trigger when I say so, okay? | 我说按扳柄的时候你就按 行吗 |
[45:00] | Now get your hand on it. | 把手放上来 |
[45:02] | All right, you got it? | 好了 拿好了吗 |
[45:04] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[45:05] | All right, ready…set…pull. | 好的 准备 按 |
[45:12] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[45:13] | Can we do more? | 能再来几次吗 |
[45:15] | You line them up for me. | 你帮我放好 |
[45:18] | Hello?! | 在家吗 |
[45:19] | We’re back here. | 我们在后面 |
[45:25] | Wow. What’s all this? | 这是在干什么 |
[45:27] | We’re making a special hose. | 我们在做一个特制软管 |
[45:29] | Yeah, that’s a special hose, all right. | 特制软管啊 看出来了 |
[45:33] | I made marks every 3/4 inch, | 我每隔四分之三英寸做一个记号 |
[45:35] | then Pop-Pop put a piece of wood down | 然后爷爷在下面垫上一块木头 |
[45:37] | so he doesn’t ruin his table. | 这样就不会划到桌子了 |
[45:39] | Then we line up a drill, put the hole on the “X.” | 然后我们在标记号的地方钻孔 |
[45:44] | I needed a soaker for the rhododendrons out back. | 我要给外面的杜鹃花做个滴灌管 |
[45:49] | Well, Pop-Pop’s gonna have to finish his project on his own, | 好了 爷爷要自己完成工作了 |
[45:51] | because we have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[45:52] | But we’re not done yet. | 可我们还没做完呢 |
[45:54] | No, I’ll finish up. | 没事 我会做好的 |
[45:56] | But you, young lady, were a big help. | 小公主 你已经帮了我很大的忙了 |
[46:00] | Give me a hug. | 抱抱 |
[46:05] | Love you, girl. | 爱你 宝贝 |
[46:08] | – Love you. – Thanks, Mike. | -我也爱你 -谢谢 麦克 |
[46:10] | Oh, you still good for Friday? | 对了 你周五还是有空的吧 |
[46:11] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[46:12] | I’ll think of another project by then. | 我到时候再找个东西让她玩 |
[46:14] | Fantastic. Bye. | 太好了 再见 |
[46:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[46:50] | I have a lunch date already. | 我午餐已经约了人了 |
[46:51] | – Well, break it. – I cannot break it. | -推了 -不能推 |
[46:53] | Will you take your hands off me? | 能别碰我吗 |
[46:54] | What are you playing, osteopath? | 你以为你是正骨医生吗 |
[46:56] | Temper, temper. | 别激动 |
[46:57] | Oh, listen, Walter, you are no longer my husband | 沃尔特 你已经不是我的丈夫了 |
[46:59] | and no longer my boss. | 也不再是我的老板 |
[47:01] | And you’re not gonna be my boss. | 我以后也不会再为你工作了 |
[47:03] | Well, it would’ve worked out if you’d been satisfied | 如果你满足于当编辑和记者 |
[47:06] | with just being editor and reporter, but not you. | 事情就不会这样 可你就不 |
[47:08] | You had to marry me, spoil everything. | 你非要嫁给我 毁了这一切 |
[47:10] | I wasn’t satisfied? I suppose I proposed to you. | 我不满足 那是我求的婚咯 |
[47:13] | Well, you practically did, making goo-goo eyes at me | 差不多就是 你连着两年 |
[47:15] | for two years until I broke down. | 整天对我送秋波 直到我松口 |
[47:16] | “Oh, Walter.” | “啊 沃尔特” |
[47:17] | And I still claim I was tight the night I proposed to ya. | 而且我那晚是喝醉了才向你求的婚 |
[47:20] | If you’d have been a gentleman, | 如果你是个绅士 |
[47:21] | you’d have forgotten all about it, but not you. | 就该忘了那晚的事 可你就不 |
[47:22] | Why, you! | 你竟敢 |
[47:23] | You’re losing your eye. | 你眼力不如以往了 |
[47:24] | You used to be able to pitch better than that. | 你以前扔得可比这准多了 |
[47:25] | Hello? Yeah. What? Sweeney? | 你好 是的 怎么了 斯威尼 |
[47:28] | Well, what can I do for ya? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |