时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:48] | ♪ Y mi para un hombre enamorado ♪ | 为了一个热恋中的男人 |
[03:52] | ♪ Da-da-da ♪ | 哒哒哒 |
[03:54] | ♪ Paca paca paca paca en mi caballo ♪ | 踏哒踏哒 踏哒踏哒 在我的马背上 |
[03:58] | ♪ Paca paca paca paca en mi caballo ♪ | 踏哒踏哒 踏哒踏哒 在我的马背上 |
[04:36] | Can I talk? | 我能说话吗 |
[04:38] | I-I-I’ll talk. | 我有话要说 |
[04:42] | I have a feeling I know what this is about. | 我大概知道你们为什么找我 |
[04:45] | J-Just to get the ball rolling, | 但我想先强调一下 |
[04:48] | please keep in mind | 希望两位明白 |
[04:48] | that whatever happened between Mr. Varga and myself, | 无论瓦尔加先生和我之间发生过什么 |
[04:53] | I’m hoping that it’s just water under the bridge. | 我希望都已经过去了 |
[04:55] | ‘Cause after all was said and done, | 我做了一切努力 |
[04:57] | you did walk out a free man. | 保你自由 |
[04:59] | I mean, you weren’t even in custody for a full day. | 你蹲监狱的时间连一天都不到 |
[05:02] | And I admit it was a tad bumpy getting there, | 当然我承认这个过程比较坎坷 |
[05:05] | but the path to justice is rarely smooth. | 但是通往正义之路本就不顺 |
[05:08] | So I’m hoping that, in the end, you know, | 所以我希望两位 |
[05:11] | the final result speaks for itself. | 就看最终的结果 |
[05:18] | You had business with my cousin, Tuco. | 你和我的堂弟屠库打过交道 |
[05:21] | Tuco? | 屠库 |
[05:27] | Ohh. Oh, sure, sure, yeah. | 对 没错 |
[05:28] | A-And I see the family resemblance. | 现在我看出来你们是一家人了 |
[05:31] | Your cousin makes quite an impression. | 你堂弟给我留下很深的印象 |
[05:33] | You know, he… he has a huge heart | 他心怀大爱 |
[05:35] | and a… a serious passion for justice. | 一心追求公正 |
[05:40] | He’s got a temper, huh? | 他脾气不太好 对吧 |
[05:42] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我没怎么注意 |
[05:44] | How is your lovely Abuelita? | 你那位可爱的奶奶还好吗 |
[05:52] | You know, Tuco told me about you. | 屠库和我提起过你 |
[05:56] | You’re the guy with the mouth. | 说你那张嘴能颠倒黑白 |
[05:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:03] | Those guys at the house… | 闯进房子里的那两个小子 |
[06:06] | what’d they call her? | 他们叫她什么来着 |
[06:07] | “Bizznatch.” | “贱人” |
[06:11] | “Bizznatch.” | “贱人” |
[06:11] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[06:15] | You know, the Tuco I know … | 我认识的屠库 |
[06:18] | he woulda skinned ’em alive | 会把他们活扒了皮 |
[06:20] | and let the buzzards eat their eyeballs. | 然后让秃鹰吃了他们的眼球 |
[06:23] | But there you were. | 但有了你就不一样 |
[06:24] | You go, “Blah, blah, blah,” And they walk out of there. | 你天花乱坠说了一通 他们就大摇大摆地走了 |
[06:27] | I mean, it’s amazing, really! | 这太神奇了 |
[06:29] | They wheeled out, actually. | 其实是推着轮椅走的 |
[06:34] | Ignacio and I, | 我和伊格纳西奥 |
[06:38] | we got something you can do for us. | 有点事情要找你帮忙 |
[06:41] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:42] | Yeah. We got a legal problem. | 我们遇上了点法律问题 |
[06:47] | A le… A legal problem? | 法律问题 |
[06:48] | Alright, fantastic. | 太好了 |
[06:50] | I’m so… Just, for a minute there, | 我真是 我还以为 |
[06:52] | I thought I was gonna be | 你们要给我强灌 |
[06:54] | swallowing condoms filled with heroin. | 塞满海洛因的避孕套 |
[06:59] | No. | 不是 |
[07:00] | Maybe later. | 以后有可能 |
[07:02] | We have a guy sitting in MDC. | 我们有个人正蹲在拘留中心里 |
[07:05] | Picked up two days ago. | 两天前被抓走的 |
[07:06] | picked up for what? | 为什么被抓走 |
[07:07] | Yeah, we’ll get to that. | 这个待会再说 |
[07:10] | We need our friend to tell the cops some things. | 我需要这个人告诉警察一些事情 |
[07:13] | Some important things. | 重要的事情 |
[07:15] | Important things. Gotcha. | 重要的事情 明白了 |
[07:17] | We want him to say exactly what we tell him… | 我们想让他只说我们告诉他的 |
[07:20] | no more, no less. | 不多 也不少 |
[07:22] | But the cops can’t know it’s coming from us. | 但警察不能知道是我们让他说的 |
[07:24] | So we send you in there, | 所以我们要派你进去 |
[07:28] | you tell him how to do it, | 你去告诉他怎么说 |
[07:29] | and they can’t listen. | 律师在场他们不能旁听 |
[07:32] | Attorney-client confidentiality. | 律师委托人保密权 |
[07:34] | Yeah, that. | 对 就那玩意儿 |
[07:41] | It’s flattering. | 您太看得起我了 |
[07:46] | Can I offer this? | 我能提供一个替代方案吗 |
[07:50] | Listen, I guarantee | 我可以保证 |
[07:51] | there are five of these in MDC right now. | 现在拘留中心里有五部这样的手机 |
[07:54] | You know, drop phones inside someone’s prison wallet, | 就那种藏在身体里带进去的一次性手机 |
[07:57] | if you know what I’m talking about. | 你懂的吧 |
[07:59] | Anyway, you talk directly to your guy. | 总之 你可以直接和你的手下交谈了 |
[08:00] | Cut out the middle man. | 去掉我这个中间人 |
[08:02] | It works better if you’re in there with him. | 你在里面教他会更有成效 |
[08:07] | You’re the guy for this. | 你可是这件事的不二人选啊 |
[08:12] | That’s just… That’s… | 那真是 真是 |
[08:14] | terrific. | 太棒了 |
[08:15] | That’s the only word for it. | 只能这么形容了 |
[08:20] | In good conscience, I think I have to s… | 凭良心讲 我觉得我得… |
[08:22] | warn you that my… my rates have gone up. | 提醒你我的…费用上涨了 |
[08:25] | Uh, so going this way could be expensive. | 所以这样安排的话律师费会比较贵 |
[08:29] | Ex… How expensive? | 有多贵 |
[08:32] | Expensive. | 就是贵 |
[08:34] | It’s… I mean… | 我是说 |
[08:36] | – Yeah? – Yeah. Um. | -是吗 -没错 |
[08:39] | Oh, gee, well, it’s a full day of my time. | 好吧 这要花去我一整天的时间 |
[08:41] | And prep work, transportation, | 还有准备工作 路上的劳顿 |
[08:45] | rush fees… | 加急费用 |
[08:47] | Uh, do the math. | 我算一下 |
[08:48] | It’s like seven thousand… eight… | 差不多七千八… |
[08:53] | nine hundred… and twenty five dollars. | 七千九百二十五美元 |
[08:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:59] | Uh-huh. Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:03] | $7,925? | 7925块吗 |
[09:08] | Uh, it’s… it’s the going rate, so… | 这是行情价了 所以 |
[09:15] | Sure. | 好 |
[09:29] | For your trouble, let’s make it $8,000. | 辛苦了 八千美元整吧 |
[09:37] | Well. Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[09:50] | Another. | 再来一杯 |
[09:58] | I don’t know, Mike. | 算了吧 麦克 |
[10:00] | How ’bout you call it a night? | 今晚就先喝到这里吧 |
[10:01] | And I’ll get you a cab. | 我给你叫辆出租车 |
[10:13] | Put ’em in the register and pour me another. | 把钱收了 再给我倒一杯 |
[10:45] | – Hey. – Yeah. | -喂 -怎么 |
[10:49] | You see that? | 你看到那张了吗 |
[10:52] | You want to do something for me? | 帮我个忙好吗 |
[10:57] | Take it down. | 把它撕下来 |
[10:59] | What? | 什么 |
[11:02] | Right there. | 就那张 |
[11:03] | The… The third from the bottom. | 从下往上数第三张 |
[11:07] | I dunno, Mike. | 不好吧 麦克 |
[11:09] | Customers send these in. | 是顾客给的 |
[11:11] | It’s a tradition. | 这是酒吧的传统了 |
[11:12] | Take it down. | 撕下来 |
[11:16] | Sorry, Mike. | 抱歉 麦克 |
[11:18] | Take it down. | 撕下来 |
[11:21] | I think you’ve had enough. | 你喝多了 |
[11:23] | Take it. Down. Now. | 现在就撕下来 |
[11:31] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:03] | You know that’s my sister, y’all. | 你们都知道那是我妹 |
[12:05] | Let’s… | 我们一起 |
[12:07] | Hey, she is spicy, yo. That’s what I’m saying. | 她可火辣了 有一说一 |
[12:09] | Yeah. I’m trying to holla at her. | 我还想跟她打招呼呢 |
[12:12] | Check this one out. | 瞧瞧这家伙 |
[12:17] | Alright, y’all. Let’s play. | 好了 各位 我们出动吧 |
[12:21] | Hey, Gramps! Where ya going? | 老头子 你要去哪呢 |
[12:22] | Yo, got 20 bucks you could lend me? | 借我们二十块来花花呗 |
[12:28] | Ah. Don’t be scared. | 别怕 |
[12:30] | I ain’t gonna bite. | 我又不咬人 |
[12:34] | I got a lot more than 20 bucks, asshole. | 我身上的钱远远不止二十 混蛋 |
[12:39] | Hey, yo, Gramps can throw down. Okay. | 这老头有脾气 可以啊 |
[12:40] | – Yo, we got a live one, bro. – You gonna let ol’ cue ball | -来了个不要命的 -你真打算 |
[12:41] | – there talk to you like that?! – Hold up, Gramps. | -让那个秃老头这么和你说话 -站住 老头 |
[12:56] | So? | 还有谁 |
[12:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:53] | You done? | 喝完了吗 |
[13:54] | Just about. | 快了 |
[13:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:12] | Everything good? | 没事吧 |
[14:14] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[14:17] | I’m sort of celebrating, actually. | 其实我在庆祝 |
[14:19] | Celebrating what? | 庆祝什么 |
[14:21] | I just realized | 我刚刚想到 |
[14:22] | I have all pro bono clients tomorrow, all day. | 我明天接的都是无偿的案子 |
[14:26] | No Mesa Verde. | 没有梅萨维德的案子 |
[14:29] | Well, alright. | 好吧 |
[14:31] | To justice. | 为正义干杯 |
[14:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:40] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[14:46] | I met… | 我见到了 |
[14:49] | some interesting people | 一些很有趣的人 |
[14:53] | and had a few… | 经历了一些 |
[14:56] | ups and downs. | 起伏 |
[14:59] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[15:01] | Financially speaking, | 从收入角度讲 |
[15:02] | Saul Goodman just had his best day yet. | 索尔·古德曼刚刚度过了最棒的一天 |
[15:06] | Ka-ching! | 钞票到手 |
[15:17] | Good for Saul. | 索尔真行 |
[15:26] | I’d better prep for tomorrow. | 我得为明天做准备了 |
[15:29] | Right. | 好 |
[15:30] | Go get ’em, tiger. | 加油 |
[15:58] | Numilifor is not for everyone. | 米利弗不适用于所有人群 |
[16:00] | Call your doctor if you have unusual aches and pains. | 如有不适 请咨询医生 |
[16:01] | – Sorry. – Side effects, including constip… | -抱歉 -副作用包括便秘… |
[16:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:09] | I have to take it apart to clean it. | 我得把遥控器拆了 清理一下 |
[16:29] | Hey. Leave this alone. | 别拆了 |
[16:31] | Leave it alone. | 别拆了 |
[16:37] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[16:53] | Did you order food? | 你订外卖了吗 |
[17:05] | Yeah? | 哪位 |
[17:06] | – Ignacio? – What? | -伊格纳西奥 -什么 |
[17:09] | I want to see Ignacio. | 我想见伊格纳西奥 |
[17:12] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[17:13] | His father. | 他父亲 |
[17:46] | Amber, this is my father. | 安布尔 这是我父亲 |
[17:53] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[17:55] | Oh, yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[17:59] | ‘Scuse me. | 失陪了 |
[19:27] | No. | 不 |
[20:44] | Papa, no. No. | 爸爸 不 不是的 |
[21:29] | Nice to meet you, young lady. | 很高兴认识你 女士 |
[22:13] | Kim, something’s come up with Tucumcari. | 金 图克姆卡里那边有情况 |
[22:15] | – Not now, Stef. – I wouldn’t bother you with it, but… | -现在没空 斯特夫 -我也不想来烦你 但… |
[22:16] | – I asked you to handle it. – We are, but there’s… | -我叫你们处理的 -没错 但… |
[22:19] | Stef, this is not the time. | 斯特夫 现在不是时候 |
[22:20] | Alright? | 好吗 |
[22:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:31] | Ms. Wexler, I’ve reviewed your motion to dismiss | 韦克斯勒小姐 我看了你的撤案动议 |
[22:35] | and the state’s one-page response. | 和州里那份一页的回应 |
[22:39] | Your argument is well-reasoned, | 你的论述理由充分 |
[22:40] | however, I’m denying the motion. | 然而 我要驳回动议 |
[22:42] | Your Honor, I’d like to remind you that | 法官大人 我想提醒您 |
[22:44] | this was essentially nothing more than a family dispute. | 此案本质上不过是家庭纠纷 |
[22:46] | – My client was… – Yeah, I’m gonna stop you right there. | -我的委托人… -你不用说了 |
[22:48] | This is not your client’s | 这不是你委托人 |
[22:50] | first negative interaction with the victim, | 第一次和受害人发生纠纷 |
[22:52] | which shows a pattern of behavior. | 说明这种事反复发生 |
[22:53] | And as such, I still agree with the state | 因此我仍然同意州里的意见 |
[22:55] | that this matter is worth the court’s time. | 此事应该上庭解决 |
[22:57] | – Your Honor, my… – Jury selection begins June 16th. | -法官大人 我… -六月十六日挑选陪审团成员 |
[23:02] | I’m sorry this didn’t go our way. | 很抱歉没有成功 |
[23:05] | Going in, we all knew getting the case dismissed | 我们进去前就知道 |
[23:06] | would be a long shot. | 撤案可能性不大 |
[23:08] | The judge seemed kinda mad. | 法官好像有点生气 |
[23:10] | Yeah. She can come off that way, | 嗯 她有时会这样 |
[23:12] | but she’s actually very fair. | 但她其实非常公平 |
[23:14] | So now the prosecution will come back to us | 现在公诉人会再来找我们 |
[23:16] | with a more realistic plea bargain, | 提出一个更现实的认罪协议 |
[23:18] | but if we don’t like what they have to offer, | 但如果我们不喜欢他们的条件 |
[23:20] | I believe we’ll win at trial. | 我相信我们能打赢官司 |
[23:22] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[23:23] | We’ll have a chance to explain what really happened | 我们将有机会在普通人组成的陪审团面前 |
[23:25] | in front of a jury of regular people. | 解释实际上发生了什么 |
[23:26] | Look, you were trying to do a good thing, | 你当时是想做好事 |
[23:29] | and I think they’ll see that. | 他们会明白的 |
[23:31] | Just keep the faith, okay? | 保持信念 好吗 |
[23:33] | I’m sorry. I’ll… I’ll be right back. | 抱歉 我去去就回 |
[23:35] | It’s Rich. | 是里奇 |
[23:36] | This is the second time he’s called. | 这已经是他第二次打来 |
[23:40] | Hey, Rich. | 里奇 |
[23:41] | I’m confused. | 我不明白 |
[23:42] | I thought you’d be on your way to Tucumcari by now. | 你不是应该已经出发去图克姆卡里了吗 |
[23:44] | – Uh, Rich… – I just got off with Kevin Wachtell. | -里奇 -我刚和凯文·沃弛泰尔通完电话 |
[23:46] | He wants you there right now to straighten this out, hands on. | 他要你立刻到那里亲自处理好这事 |
[23:49] | Well, I’m flattered, but my clients need me. | 我受宠若惊 但我的委托人需要我 |
[23:51] | I have a full day of appearances here. | 我今天一整天都要在这出庭 |
[23:53] | Well, all I can tell you… | 这么跟你说吧 |
[23:54] | he’s called twice in 40 minutes. | 他四十分钟内就打来两次 |
[23:57] | I promise you, Tucumcari’s under control. | 我保证 图克姆卡里在掌控之中 |
[23:59] | The associates are more than capable. | 那些律师很有能力 |
[24:01] | Help me understand. | 给我解释解释 |
[24:02] | It’s not like you’re in the middle of a murder trial. | 你又不是出席谋杀案庭审 |
[24:05] | Rich, this… this is just Kevin being Kevin. | 里奇 这只是凯文的典型作风 |
[24:07] | Now, don’t get me wrong… | 别误会我的意思 |
[24:08] | I respect your devotion to your pro bono clients. | 我尊重你对无偿辩护委托人的责任心 |
[24:10] | But Mesa Verde keeps the lights on. | 但梅萨维德才付我们钱 |
[24:13] | Can we agree on that? | 这一点能达成一致吧 |
[24:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:18] | We’ve all been here. | 我们都经历过这种事 |
[24:20] | Once in a while, | 时不时地 |
[24:20] | you have to give a little to get a little, you know? | 你得牺牲一点 才能有所收获 |
[24:24] | Viola’s already briefed Stef and Gary. | 薇奥拉已经跟斯特夫和加里说过案情了 |
[24:26] | They’ll take your afternoon cases | 他们会处理你下午的案子 |
[24:27] | and get continuances if necessary. | 必要的话 争取延期审理 |
[24:29] | So get yourself down there, stat. | 所以你赶紧过来 |
[24:34] | Alright. | 好的 |
[24:35] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[24:58] | Who the hell’re you? | 你是谁 |
[25:06] | Now, thank you, Officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[25:07] | We’ll let you know when we’re done. | 等我们完事了就叫你 |
[25:15] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[25:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:28] | I’m your new lawyer. | 我是你的新律师 |
[25:32] | – I didn’t call no lawyer. – No, you didn’t. | -我没找律师 -对 你没有 |
[25:35] | Lalo did. | 拉罗找的 |
[25:38] | I didn’t say anything to no one. | 我对任何人都守口如瓶 |
[25:40] | – I kept my mouth shut. – I know, I know. | -一个字也没说 -我知道 |
[25:43] | Don’t worry, kid. | 别担心 孩子 |
[25:44] | I’m nothin’ but good news for you. | 我给你带来的是好消息 |
[25:47] | Alright, we have a lot to go over here. | 好了 还有许多要过一遍 |
[25:50] | How are you at memorization? | 你的记忆力怎么样 |
[26:47] | Scuse me. | 借过 |
[26:49] | 汉克·施罗德 司法部 | |
[26:50] | Hey, Myrna. How’s the boy? | 莫娜 你儿子怎么样 |
[26:52] | He’s good, Hank. | 没问题 汉克 |
[26:53] | He’s, what, uh, third base? | 他是三垒手吗 |
[26:55] | – Catcher. – Catcher. | -接球手 -接球手好啊 |
[26:58] | Hey, Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[26:59] | Looking good, Myrna. | 气色真好 莫娜 |
[27:04] | Lemme ask you something… | 我问问你 |
[27:06] | does Blanca throw stuff out on the exact day it expires? | 布兰卡也会在食物过期的当天扔掉它们吗 |
[27:09] | – Like what? – Anything. | -比如什么 -任何东西 |
[27:12] | Uh, milk, ketchup, soy sauce. | 牛奶 番茄酱 酱油 |
[27:15] | As the clock literally strikes midnight, | 时钟刚到午夜 |
[27:17] | Marie hands me a full Hefty bag | 玛丽就递给我一袋垃圾 |
[27:19] | and pushes me out to the trash cans. | 逼我扔出去 |
[27:21] | I mean, you know, most of it’s still good. | 其实大部分还没变质呢 |
[27:24] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[27:25] | Food banks don’t take expired food. | 食物救济所不接受过期食物 |
[27:27] | Oh, thanks for that, Ann Landers. | 多谢了 安·兰德斯[生活专栏作家] |
[27:30] | Once I found an old can of, uh, vanilla frosting. | 有一次我找到一罐放了很久的香草糖霜 |
[27:32] | I ate that. I’m still here. | 我吃了 现在还不好好的 |
[27:36] | You what? | 什么玩意 |
[27:37] | Hey, we were talking about expired food. | 我们不是在说过期食物吗 |
[27:40] | I thought it was relevant. | 讲个我的经历而已 |
[27:44] | Let’s get this circle jerk over with. | 好了 去办这破差事吧 |
[28:11] | Alrighty. | 好吧 |
[28:13] | Domingo Molina. | 多明戈·莫利纳 |
[28:16] | Picked up for possession of half ounce of street grade gak. | 因持有半盎司粗制可卡因被拘捕 |
[28:21] | That’s dealing weight. | 那是贩毒的量了 |
[28:23] | Keeps his mouth shut for the first two nights he’s in here | 进来的前两晚一直口风紧闭 |
[28:26] | and now has an epiphany and wants to talk. | 现在突然顿悟了 想开口了 |
[28:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:34] | Wow me. | 给我惊喜吧 |
[28:36] | Make my tiny eyes grow wide with delight. | 让我惊喜地瞪大这双小眼睛 |
[28:42] | What if I know where there’s half a million in drug money? | 要是我知道五十万的毒资在哪呢 |
[28:45] | What if? | 要是 |
[28:48] | What. If? | 你想怎么样 |
[28:51] | If that’s true, things could go well for you. | 如果是真的 就会对你有利 |
[28:55] | My partner’s right. | 我搭档说得对 |
[28:56] | That kind of information can lead to good things. | 这种信息可能换来好协议 |
[29:02] | Gimme the deets. | 告诉我细节 |
[29:03] | Where the drugs come from, who the money goes to, | 毒品哪儿来的 钱的流向 |
[29:07] | the name of your boss and who you report to. | 你的头儿和你上线的名字 |
[29:12] | For starters. | 这是第一步 |
[29:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:22] | The dealers kick up the cash, right? | 毒贩上缴现金 对吧 |
[29:25] | But they don’t go face to face with the big guys. | 但他们不会跟大佬面对面接触 |
[29:26] | So… they leave it in different spots. | 所以他们会把东西留在不同的地方 |
[29:30] | – Dead drops. – Yeah. | -情报交收点 -没错 |
[29:33] | Sounds like a big operation. | 听起来是个大行动 |
[29:35] | Hello! Hey! | 喂 |
[29:38] | Silence! | 别说话 |
[29:39] | Were you talking to them? | 你在跟他们说话吗 |
[29:41] | Were you talking to my client | 你在跟我的委托人说话吗 |
[29:42] | without his lawyer present? | 他的律师还不在场 |
[29:46] | And you are…? | 你是哪位 |
[29:48] | Saul Goodman. | 索尔·古德曼 |
[29:48] | I’m Mr. Molina’s attorney. | 我是莫利纳先生的律师 |
[29:50] | And you’re in violation of his constitutional rights. | 而你们侵犯了他的宪法权利 |
[29:54] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[29:54] | Saul. Good. Man. | 索尔·古德曼(一切都好) |
[29:57] | Really? Come on. That’s your name? | 真假的 拜托 你叫这名字 |
[29:59] | Listen, Officer… | 听着 警官 |
[30:01] | Special agent. | 是特工 |
[30:02] | Oh, the DEA? Oh, I see. | 毒品管制局吗 我懂了 |
[30:05] | Okay. The Feds. | 好吧 联调局 |
[30:06] | Well, what, they don’t teach the Constitution at Quantico these days? | 怎么 匡提科现在不教《宪法》了吗 |
[30:09] | Yeah. Quantico is FBI. | 匡提科那里是联调局 |
[30:11] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[30:12] | The DEA, FBI, Department of Sanitation. | 毒品管制局 联调局 卫生局 |
[30:15] | It’s time for you two gentlemen to vacate the premises. | 你俩现在该离开这里了 |
[30:17] | There’s the door. | 门在那 |
[30:18] | Shoo, shoo. Go away. | 好走不送 拜拜吧 |
[30:20] | Uh, your client waived his right to an attorney. | 你的委托人放弃了律师权利 |
[30:22] | Whoa, he most certainly did not. | 他才没有呢 |
[30:24] | Yeah, I did. | 对 我放弃了 |
[30:25] | Zip it. Okay? Nobody’s talking to you. | 闭嘴 没人跟你说话 |
[30:28] | Uh, well, he wants to talk to us. | 但他想跟我们说话 |
[30:29] | He… He’s confused. | 他 他糊涂了 |
[30:31] | Okay? He was dropped on his head as a child. | 好吗 他小时候把脑袋摔坏了 |
[30:33] | – I wanna talk. – No, you don’t! | -我想说 -不 你不想 |
[30:35] | Yeah. I do. | 不 我想 |
[30:35] | Sounds like he does. | 听上去他想说 |
[30:37] | You jus, uh, one… one moment. | 你们就 等等 |
[30:39] | Come… Come here. | 来 过来 |
[30:40] | Just come here. | 过来一下 |
[30:46] | Do you know… | 你知道… |
[30:47] | and we just discussed this, okay? | 我们才谈过这个 对吧 |
[30:49] | You don’t talk to… | 你不能说… |
[30:52] | I’m doing my job! | 我在尽职尽责帮你 |
[30:53] | Which is protecting you from you! | 就是保护你不被自己坑了 |
[30:55] | I’m talkin’ whether you like it or not! | 我要说 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[30:56] | You’re killing me here, man! | 真是拿你没招了 |
[31:02] | Okay. Look. | 好吧 |
[31:04] | My client is making what I believe to be a grave error. | 我的委托人正在犯下一个天大的错误 |
[31:09] | Also showing a heartbreaking lack of faith in his attorney. | 并且表现出对他律师的极度不信任 |
[31:12] | And I’m not gonna lie, it hurts. | 说实话 我非常痛心 |
[31:18] | He insists on dealing, so let’s talk turkey. | 但他坚持要跟你们做交易 那我们谈谈吧 |
[31:26] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[31:28] | We’re not interested. | 我们不感兴趣了 |
[31:30] | I feel like my chain is being jerked. | 我感觉有人拉了我的锁链 |
[31:32] | And not in a good way, if you know what I’m saying. | 知道吗 就是感觉被耍了 |
[31:34] | There’s no half mil. Never was. | 根本没有五十万 从来没有 |
[31:36] | Yep. Bullshit. I called it, Gomey. | 对 胡说八道 我说了吧 戈麦斯 |
[31:39] | – Remember? – You did. | -记得吗 -没错 |
[31:40] | Hold on, guys. Hold on. | 等等 别走啊 |
[31:40] | Think I’m gonna blow this Popsicle stand. | 我打算直接走人了 |
[31:41] | – Wait a second. – You gentlemen have a great afternoon. | -等等 -祝你们下午愉快 |
[31:43] | – Hold up, guys, one second. – Hey, hey, have a good day. | -等等 先别走 -祝你们愉快 |
[31:45] | – We’re done in here! – Guys, um, uh. | -我们完事了 -朋友们 |
[31:49] | Uh, what if we say it’s contingent? | 要是视情况而定呢 |
[31:55] | Contingent? | 视情况而定 |
[31:57] | On what? | 视什么情况 |
[31:59] | Results. | 结果 |
[32:00] | Mr. Molina will stay in custody | 你去核实莫利纳先生提供的 |
[32:01] | while you verify his very specific, limited information. | 有限的具体信息 与此同时他继续坐牢 |
[32:06] | And what if what he tells us doesn’t pan out? | 要是他告诉我们的不对呢 |
[32:09] | Oh, well, then he just stays here. | 那他就继续待在这儿 |
[32:11] | I mean, we’re back where we started. | 我们又回到了起点 |
[32:13] | But if his information leads to something… | 要是他提供的信息有用… |
[32:16] | Arrests. | 抓捕 |
[32:17] | Uh… What? | 什么 |
[32:19] | If his information leads to arrests… | 要是他提供的信息能让我们抓人 |
[32:29] | Well, yeah. | 好啊 |
[32:30] | Well, if his information leads to arrests, then… | 要是他提供的信息能让你们抓人 那么 |
[32:33] | the charges go away. | 各项指控就撤销 |
[32:35] | Okay? Now, how can you say no to that? | 可以吗 这等好事你们怎能拒绝 |
[32:37] | That is a win-win for you guys. | 对你们来说是双赢 |
[32:48] | Give us another minute. | 容我们再谈一会儿 |
[32:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:54] | Okay, Domingo. | 好了 多明戈 |
[32:56] | Start talking. | 说吧 |
[32:59] | Go head. | 说吧 |
[33:01] | Like I said, the dealers kick up the cash. | 就像我之前说的 毒贩子上缴毒资 |
[33:06] | I don’t know who picks it up. | 我不知道取钱的人是谁 |
[33:08] | All I know is that there are these three dead drops | 我只知道周四夜里 |
[33:10] | – they run on Thursday nights and… – Hold on. | -他们有三个情报交收点 -等等 |
[33:12] | What? What?! | 干什么 |
[33:13] | Look, I know how this goes, alright? | 我知道你们会干嘛 |
[33:15] | My guy talks to you, | 我的人一旦跟你们开口 |
[33:16] | you squeeze him out like a sponge, | 你们就像挤海绵一样榨干他 |
[33:18] | then you dump him back on the street. | 结果转头就把他扔回街上 |
[33:20] | Word gets out that he’s a fink, | 他被人知道跟警察告了密 |
[33:21] | he ends up bleeding out in front of his mother’s house. | 最后浑身是血地死在他妈家门口 |
[33:24] | – What? – No. It’s not gonna happen, okay? | -什么 -不会这样的 好吗 |
[33:26] | Do you hear what I’m saying? | 你们明白我说的吗 |
[33:28] | My client is not leaving here with a target on his back. | 我的委托人出狱后就一定会被人盯上 |
[33:41] | Fine. We’ll take care of him. | 好吧 我们罩着他 |
[33:46] | Assuming this isn’t one big jag off. | 前提是他别自己犯蠢 |
[33:49] | It’ll look like he got out because his lawyer’s a genius. | 我们会让他的出狱看起来是因为他的天才律师 |
[33:54] | Okay. And he’s… he’s not just anyone’s C.I., either. | 好的 还有 他也不是随便哪个的线人 |
[33:58] | Alright? You don’t pass him around like a venereal disease. | 明白吗 你们别像传性病一样来回传他 |
[34:01] | He’s your personal C.I. | 他是专属于你们的线人 |
[34:03] | So, he gets picked up, he calls me, I call you. | 他被找茬就给我打电话 我给你们打电话 |
[34:06] | It gets taken care of. No questions asked. | 你们解决他的麻烦 不许问问题 |
[34:11] | Okay, but it’s contingent. | 好 但这要视情况而定 |
[34:14] | Sure. | 可以 |
[34:15] | And this better be worth it. | 而且他最好给点猛料 |
[34:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:24] | So, like I said, | 像我之前说的 |
[34:25] | there are these three dead drops. | 有三个情报交收点 |
[34:27] | The first one’s under a bridge up by Chavez Road, | 第一个是在查维兹路旁的一座桥下面 |
[34:30] | over Hillsdale Street. | 横跨希尔斯戴尔街的桥 |
[34:32] | The second one’s in an empty rail yard | 第二个是在一个空的铁路站场 |
[34:34] | off Waldren in a train shed. | 在沃尔顿那边的一个列车棚里 |
[34:36] | There’s a… | 有一个… |
[34:43] | 图克姆卡里客服中心开业在即 梅萨维德银行 | |
[34:48] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:52] | – Is he home? – Yeah, he never seems to leave. | -他在家吗 -在 他似乎从来不出门 |
[34:56] | A word of warning. | 提醒你一下 |
[34:57] | He’s very unpleasant. | 他非常不客气 |
[34:59] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[35:13] | Mr. Acker, I think you’re home! | 阿克先生 你应该在家吧 |
[35:18] | My name is Kim Wexler, | 我叫金·韦克斯勒 |
[35:19] | and I’d really like to talk to you! | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[35:34] | Mr. Acker. Hello. | 阿克先生 你好 |
[35:36] | Thanks for speaking with me. | 感谢你愿意跟我谈 |
[35:38] | I think there’s been a misunderstanding, | 我觉得有点误会 |
[35:39] | and it’s in everyone’s best interests if we straighten it out. | 消除误会对大家都好 |
[35:42] | May I come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[35:44] | Stay right where you’re at. | 你站在这就行了 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:12] | As I understand it, | 据我了解 |
[36:13] | you and your family have been here since 1974. | 你和你的家人从1974年后就住这了 |
[36:17] | You built this lovely house, | 你盖了这间漂亮的房子 |
[36:19] | but you never actually owned the land it was on. | 却从未获得这块土地的所有权 |
[36:22] | It was leased to you by a local company, | 地是本地的一家公司租给你的 |
[36:23] | Deerview Investment Properties. | 鹿景投资地产 |
[36:25] | For a hundred years. | 租期是一百年 |
[36:27] | I got 70 left. | 还剩七十年 |
[36:29] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[36:30] | However, and I know this may be difficult to wrap your head around, | 我知道你可能会难以理解 不过 |
[36:35] | your lease stipulates that the property owner | 你的租约规定土地所有者 |
[36:37] | can buy you out at any time for fair market value plus $5,000. | 可以随时以高于市价五千块的价格买断该土地 |
[36:42] | I know $5,000 isn’t nearly as much | 我知道五千块不像在1974年 |
[36:44] | as it used to be back in 1974, | 那样值钱了 |
[36:46] | and… and we do understand how… | 我们也非常清楚 |
[36:50] | inconvenient this must be, | 这会给你造成多大的不便 |
[36:52] | so, as a gesture of goodwill, | 所以 出于善意 |
[36:53] | Mesa Verde has just increased your buy-out to $18,000. | 梅萨维德将买断价提高到一万八 |
[36:58] | $18,000? | 一万八 |
[37:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:02] | Well, nobody’s ever explained it to me like that before. | 之前怎么从没人跟我解释过这个啊 |
[37:06] | $18,000. | 一万八啊 |
[37:09] | That’s a lot of money. | 好大一笔钱啊 |
[37:12] | I bet you, with that, | 我敢说用这钱 |
[37:13] | I could buy a big old mansion and a swimming pool. | 都可以买下一座带游泳池的老豪宅啦 |
[37:16] | Mr. Acker, we know it’s not enough to… | 阿克先生 我们知道这笔钱不够… |
[37:17] | Hey, do me a favor, will ya? | 帮我个忙 好吗 |
[37:19] | I’m gonna spread my legs out like this, | 我要这样张开我的腿 |
[37:22] | and, uh, just to finish it off, | 要不这样得了 |
[37:24] | why don’t you give me a swift kick in the balls? | 你干脆给我的蛋蛋来一记飞踢 |
[37:28] | That’s not necessary. | 没有必要这样 |
[37:29] | You people are all the same. | 你们这些人都一个德行 |
[37:31] | You’re soulless money grubbers. | 钻进钱眼里的没良心的人 |
[37:33] | Please, Mr. Acker, | 拜托 阿克先生 |
[37:35] | how about we just discuss this… civil? | 我们能不能文明地谈谈这件事 |
[37:37] | Adverse possession means this is my land. | 逆权侵占意味着这是我的土地 |
[37:40] | You made that argument in court, | 你在法庭上提出这样的论点 |
[37:42] | and the judge ruled against you. | 法官会驳回的 |
[37:43] | Yeah, and nobody could change my mind, | 对 也没人能改变我的看法 |
[37:46] | so they sent you out. | 所以他们把你派来了 |
[37:47] | You’re the big guns? | 你就是被他们当枪使的 |
[37:50] | With a ponytail? | 还扎个马尾辫 |
[37:54] | Oh, you’re just like all the rest of ’em, | 你和他们没什么两样 |
[37:57] | coming out here in your fancy suit, | 西装革履地到我这来 |
[38:00] | bring your minions with you, | 开着闪亮的黑色德国车 |
[38:02] | driving them black, shiny German cars. | 带着自己的奴才 |
[38:09] | And you think you can talk to me like I’m brain damaged? | 你觉得你可以把我当脑残 |
[38:13] | N. O! No! | 没门 |
[38:18] | That big bank thinks it’s gonna build a call center, | 那家大银行想着要盖一间客服中心 |
[38:24] | so… you go around throwing people out of their homes. | 所以 你就来把人们赶出自己的家 |
[38:31] | Well, not this house, sweetheart! | 我的房子你就别想了 亲爱的 |
[38:37] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[38:39] | I can see you’ve made up your mind. | 可以看得出来你已经下定决心了 |
[38:41] | Have a good day. | 祝今天愉快 |
[38:42] | And I can see you. | 我也看穿了你 |
[38:46] | You’re one of those people that, uh, | 你就是那种 |
[38:48] | give a little money to charity every month | 每个月给慈善事业捐点小钱 |
[38:51] | so you can make up for all the bad that you’ve done. | 以为就能弥补自己干的所有坏事的人 |
[38:55] | You go to a soup kitchen once a year on Thanksgiving. | 每年感恩节你都会去施舍处帮忙 |
[38:59] | That makes you feel a whole lot better about yourself. | 让你感觉自己真是个大善人 |
[39:02] | Makes you feel like one of the best rich people. | 让你感觉自己真是富人中的好人 |
[39:10] | Oh, I don’t know how in the world you sleep at night. | 不知道你晚上能睡得安稳不 |
[39:25] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[39:26] | You do not get to make up your own rules. | 你没有资格自己制定规则 |
[39:30] | Put on your big boy pants and face reality… | 鼓起勇气面对现实吧 |
[39:32] | no one is mistreating you here. | 没有人要整你 |
[39:36] | We were trying to meet you halfway… | 我们是想给你一个折衷的办法 |
[39:38] | well, that’s over. | 现在没得谈了 |
[39:40] | The $18,000? Guess what? | 一万八 猜猜怎么着 |
[39:43] | It’s off the table. | 别想了 |
[39:44] | Tomorrow you come to your senses? | 等你明天醒悟过来了 |
[39:46] | You’ll get $10,000. | 你还能拿到一万块 |
[39:48] | And you know what happens after that? | 你知道之后会发生什么吗 |
[39:50] | The sheriff comes out and kicks you outta here | 警长出面 把你赶走 |
[39:53] | and you get nothing. | 你什么都得不到 |
[39:55] | Why should you get to drag this out for seven months | 你何苦死拖这七个月不放手 |
[39:58] | while all of your neighbors, every single one of them, | 而你的每一位邻居 |
[40:01] | played by the rules?! | 都能按规矩办事 |
[40:02] | And do you… do you… do you think you’re special? | 你觉得…觉得自己与众不同吗 |
[40:06] | A contract means something. | 合同是有意义的 |
[40:09] | It’s the law, and it’s enforceable! | 它有法律效益 能够强制执行 |
[40:13] | Deal with it! | 你就受着吧 |
[40:20] | That was amazing. Great job. | 说得太好了 干得不错 |
[40:23] | I didn’t solve anything. | 可我什么都没解决 |
[40:25] | You ended it. | 但你了结了 |
[40:26] | That’s what we needed. | 对我们来说足够了 |
[41:10] | You hear that? | 听到没 |
[41:12] | I replaced the carburetor. | 我换了个化油器 |
[41:13] | She’s running like a racehorse, man. | 飙得跟赛马一样猛 |
[41:15] | It’s a fine vehicle. | 确实是部好车 |
[41:17] | That’s a thing of beauty. | 真漂亮 |
[41:18] | Yeah? What do you drive? | 是吗 你开什么车 |
[41:20] | An Esteem. | 艾斯汀[尊重] |
[41:23] | A what? | 什么 |
[41:24] | A Suzuki Esteem. | 铃木艾斯汀 |
[41:26] | It’s an import. | 进口车 |
[41:30] | So…? | 进展如何 |
[41:31] | Yeah, so, it went just like you wanted. | 正如你所愿 |
[41:33] | Assuming the dead drops are a real thing, | 假设真有情报交收点这么一说 |
[41:35] | the feds are going to be on them. | 联邦探员会去调查 |
[41:36] | – Feds? – Yeah. DEA. | -联邦探员 -对 毒品管制局的 |
[41:39] | There’s a matched pair of ’em, | 有一对搭档 |
[41:40] | and they’re into this with a vengeance. | 他们可是来势汹汹 |
[41:41] | I mean, think feeding time in the lion cage. | 就像关在笼里的狮子有东西吃了 |
[41:44] | And, um they’re gunning for arrests. | 他们想逮捕嫌犯 |
[41:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:52] | Oh, and… | 然后… |
[41:54] | your guy is now a confidential informant. | 你的手下现在是秘密线人了 |
[41:56] | What do you mean… like a rat? | 什么意思 内奸吗 |
[41:57] | No, he’s not a rat. No. | 他可不是内奸 |
[41:59] | I mean, well, if he’s a rat, he’s your rat, so… | 硬要说的话 那也是你的内奸 |
[42:02] | put it this way… | 这么说吧 |
[42:03] | you now have a hotline to the DEA. | 你现在多了个毒品管制局的热线电话 |
[42:06] | And not just now… anytime. | 不仅是现在 而是时时刻刻 |
[42:08] | So that’s a good thing, right? | 这是好事 对吧 |
[42:10] | But the deal is, at some point, | 不过问题是 在某些时候 |
[42:12] | you might hear that Domingo is a snitch. | 你可能会听到有人说多明戈是个内鬼 |
[42:15] | Y-You gotta know he’s not. | 你得明白他不是 |
[42:20] | And what do you care? | 你在乎个什么劲 |
[42:23] | Well, all due respect, | 请恕我直言 |
[42:24] | you’re paying me, but he’s my client. | 虽说是你花钱雇我 但他是我的委托人 |
[42:26] | I’d like to keep him alive. | 我想保他性命 |
[42:34] | And, uh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[42:37] | Um, you’re gonna have to find a different attorney for future endeavors, | 你得另找一名律师处理后续事宜了 |
[42:40] | ’cause my schedule is just very, very tight. | 因为我实在是忙得不可开交 |
[42:46] | You’ll make time. | 你会腾出时间的 |
[43:03] | Who exactly did I just set up? | 我这是摊上什么了 |
[43:07] | You don’t want to know. | 你最好不要知道 |
[43:09] | I mean, if there’s gonna be blowback, | 如果后面引火烧身了 |
[43:11] | I don’t want to be in the middle of it. | 我可不想掺和进来 |
[43:13] | It’s not about what you want. | 你怎么想不重要 |
[43:15] | When you’re in, you’re in. | 你加入的那一刻起就没有回头路了 |
[43:56] | And Martinez? | 马丁内斯呢 |
[43:58] | We got a continuance. | 我们申请到了延期审理 |
[44:00] | Good. Davenport? | 很好 达文波特呢 |
[44:02] | The judge read your motion and dismissed. | 法官看了你的动议 驳回上诉了 |
[44:04] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[44:05] | Oh, and I got a continuance on Russo. | 罗素也延期审理了 |
[44:06] | His hearing’s scheduled for Thursday morning, right? | 他的听证会是在周四上午吧 |
[44:08] | Yep. Viola put it in your calendar. | 对 薇奥拉加进了你的日程安排 |
[44:10] | Good, What about Ingram? | 很好 英格拉姆情况如何 |
[44:12] | He didn’t show. | 他没来 |
[44:14] | Did you call all three numbers? | 你三个号码都打了吗 |
[44:16] | I called the first one. | 打了第一个 |
[44:17] | You have to call all three. | 三个都要打 |
[44:18] | The bottom number is his aunt. | 最后那个号码是他姨妈的 |
[44:20] | – She usually knows where he is. – I’m sorry. | -她一般会知道他在哪 -抱歉 |
[44:22] | I got a continuance. | 我办了延期审理 |
[44:23] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[44:25] | Call his aunt and make sure he’s alright | 给他姨妈打电话 看他什么情况 |
[44:26] | and ask how I can get in touch with him before his next hearing. | 问她怎样才能在下次听证会前联系上他 |
[44:30] | And if she doesn’t know, | 如果她不知道 |
[44:31] | call the Rescue Mission Shelter on 2nd. | 就打第二个号码 收容所的 |
[44:33] | That’s his backup. | 那是他的备用号码 |
[44:34] | Will do. | 好的 |
[44:37] | Alright. Uh. Good job, Stef. | 好 先这样 干得不错 斯特夫 |
[44:39] | Thanks, Kim. Get home safe. | 谢谢 金 一路顺风 |
[44:41] | Yep. Have a good evening. | 嗯 下班休息吧 |
[45:34] | Mr. Acker? | 阿克先生 |
[45:37] | It’s Kim Wexler again. | 还是我 金·韦克斯勒 |
[45:40] | I’d really like another word with you. | 我真的很想再和你谈一谈 |
[46:06] | Mr. Acker? | 阿克先生 |
[46:31] | Mr. Acker? | 阿克先生 |
[46:35] | I’m sorry I-I, uh, entered your property. | 对不起 我擅自进来了 |
[46:40] | I’d really like to talk to you. | 我真的想和你谈谈 |
[47:00] | Can we start over? | 我们可以重新开始吗 |
[47:03] | Say what you came to say. | 有话就说 |
[47:06] | I went to a real estate office. | 我刚刚去了一家房地产公司 |
[47:08] | I found some houses I think you might like. | 找到了一些房子 你可能会喜欢 |
[47:12] | There are some really nice options in your price range. | 在你可承受范围内其实有很多不错的选择 |
[47:20] | This one’s on half an acre. | 这栋占地半英亩 |
[47:24] | And, uh, this one… | 还有这栋… |
[47:28] | is older, but it has a really good view. | 虽然是老房子 但视野真的很好 |
[47:33] | And the neighborhood’s pretty. | 街区也很漂亮 |
[47:37] | I know moving’s a big deal. | 我知道搬家是件大事 |
[47:39] | I’d like to help you out with that myself, | 所以我想亲自帮你解决这个问题 |
[47:41] | if that’s alright with you. | 如果你不介意 |
[47:43] | I can take off any day this week. | 我这周可以随时请假过来 |
[47:45] | And I’ll pay for it out of my own pocket. | 费用我自己承担 |
[47:51] | This one has three bedrooms. | 这栋有三间卧室 |
[47:58] | I know you don’t want to move, | 我知道你不想搬家 |
[47:59] | but w-whatever house you choose will be yours. | 但无论你买了什么样的房子 它都是你自己的 |
[48:02] | You’ll own it, and the land, forever. | 你会永远拥有房子和土地所有权 |
[48:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[48:17] | I can’t pretend to understand what you’re going through. | 你正在经历的事情 我是没办法感同身受 |
[48:20] | I’ve never owned a house. | 我从来都没有过自己的房子 |
[48:23] | My family never owned one, either. | 我家也从来没有过 |
[48:25] | We never owned… anything. | 我们从没拥有过…任何东西 |
[48:29] | When I was little, | 我小的时候 |
[48:30] | my mother used to shake me awake in the middle of the night, | 我妈经常在半夜把我摇醒 |
[48:32] | yelling it was time to go. | 然后大喊该走了 |
[48:35] | She was always one step ahead of the landlord. | 她总是比房东早一步 |
[48:40] | I’d throw my things in a cardboard box | 我只能把我的东西扔进纸箱 |
[48:42] | and run outside in my pajamas and bare feet. | 然后穿着睡衣 光着脚跑到外面 |
[48:47] | Sometimes, it was so cold, | 有时外面很冷 |
[48:54] | my t… my toes turned blue. | 甚至会冻伤我的脚 |
[49:06] | If we’d have had a house, | 如果我们有自己的房子 |
[49:07] | I never would’ve wanted to leave. | 我也决不愿意离开 |
[49:16] | You’ll say anything | 你为了达到目的 |
[49:20] | to get what you want, won’t you? | 什么话都说得出口 是吗 |
[50:11] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[50:13] | Today. | 今天 |
[50:14] | Do you have the agents’ names? | 知道那两个探员的名字吗 |
[50:17] | The lawyer’s got ’em. | 那个律师知道 |
[50:24] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[50:27] | Shutting it down. | 取消交易 |
[50:29] | Put it away. | 电话收起来 |
[50:35] | You want to leave the money for the feds? | 你要把钱留给政府吗 |
[50:40] | Um. If there’s no money in those dead drops, | 如果交收点没有钱了 |
[50:44] | Lalo will know someone talked. | 拉罗就会知道有内鬼 |
[50:59] | The dead drops remain. | 交收点如常 |