时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | Hey. Did you hear all that? | 你听到全部了吗 |
[01:06] | I heard enough to know she saved your ass. | 我反正知道她救了你的命 |
[01:09] | So…? | 那 |
[01:11] | So what happens next? | 那接下来怎么办 |
[01:15] | We’ll see. | 等着吧 |
[01:22] | Who was that? | 谁的电话 |
[01:27] | Uh, that was, um… | 是 |
[01:30] | It’s the guy who saved my life. | 救过我命的人 |
[01:33] | Kim, I got the money. | 金 我取到了钱 |
[01:35] | I was on my way back… | 在回来的路上 |
[01:37] | I thought I was home free… | 我以为我可以安全回家了 |
[01:41] | And I was ambushed, by, uh, like, a gang. | 结果却被一伙人埋伏了 |
[01:48] | A cartel gang. | 贩毒团伙 |
[01:52] | And they — they took the money, | 他们拿了钱 |
[01:54] | and one of them… | 其中一个 |
[01:59] | put a gun to my head. | 拿枪指着我的头 |
[02:03] | And that guy on the phone…? | 那个打电话的人 |
[02:06] | He showed up. | 他出现了 |
[02:07] | He — He shot ’em with a sniper rifle. | 他用狙击枪杀了他们 |
[02:10] | He…killed all of them. | 杀光了他们 |
[02:15] | All but one. | 逃了一个 |
[02:17] | One guy got away. | 那人跑了 |
[02:20] | And later, I helped him to get that one, too. | 之后 我帮他干掉了那个人 |
[02:25] | Kim, I… | 金 我 |
[02:26] | Jimmy. Jimmy. Jimmy. | 吉米 吉米 吉米 |
[02:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:36] | I think we should get outta here. | 我们不能待在这里 |
[02:47] | Kind of assumed we’d be staying at a Motel 6 | 我们难道不应该待在六号旅馆 |
[02:49] | or the nail salon. | 或者美甲店吗 |
[02:51] | B-Better to have more people around. | 最好是人多的地方 |
[03:30] | How’re your shoulders? | 你肩膀怎么样了 |
[03:33] | Should I put something on them, | 需要敷点什么吗 |
[03:34] | or would that just make it worse? | 敷东西不会让它恶化吧 |
[03:38] | I think I’m, uh… | 我觉得我 |
[03:46] | Am I bad for you? | 我是不是不适合你 |
[03:52] | Are you “Bad for me”? | 你”不适合我” |
[03:56] | I got you into this. | 我害你卷进来 |
[03:59] | What happened tonight… | 今晚的事 |
[04:02] | None of this would have happened | 如果你不跟我在一起 |
[04:03] | if you weren’t with me. | 这事本来不会发生在你身上 |
[04:27] | You crossed a line. | 你越界了 |
[04:33] | You’re not gonna do it again. | 但你不许再犯 |
[04:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:45] | It’s been a long day. | 今天很难熬 |
[04:48] | Come on. Make room. | 来 睡吧 |
[05:07] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:05] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[06:06] | He went over the border and kept going. | 他过境后就一直开走了 |
[06:09] | Looks to be headed for his place in Chihuahua. | 看样子是往他在奇瓦瓦的家那边去了 |
[06:12] | And he should be there in a few hours. | 他几小时后就该到了 |
[06:14] | Good. | 好 |
[06:15] | There’s a wrinkle. | 有个麻烦 |
[06:17] | He took Varga with him. | 他带上了瓦尔加 |
[06:20] | Why? | 怎么说 |
[06:22] | Well, if he thought Varga was working for you, | 如果他觉得瓦尔加在帮你做事 |
[06:24] | he’d have killed him on the spot. | 他当时本该杀了他 |
[06:26] | If I had to guess, | 要我猜 |
[06:27] | I’d say Varga’s up for a promotion. | 瓦尔加要升职了 |
[06:31] | Can you communicate with Varga? | 你能联系上瓦尔加吗 |
[06:33] | Salamanca’s place is in the middle of nowhere. | 塞拉曼加的家很偏僻 |
[06:37] | Landlines and sat phones only. | 只通了座机 |
[06:40] | A technical issue. | 技术问题而已 |
[06:43] | The way things stand, | 照现在看来 |
[06:44] | he’s gonna get caught in the crossfire. | 他会被推上风口浪尖 |
[06:47] | I’m thinking we should find a way | 我们该找个办法 |
[06:48] | to pull him out of there. | 把他救出来 |
[06:58] | And tip our hand? | 然后暴露我们吗 |
[07:03] | He’s earned some consideration. | 他值得我们为他考虑一下 |
[07:17] | Does Varga know | 瓦尔加知道 |
[07:18] | there’s going to be an assassination? | 即将有一场刺杀吗 |
[07:20] | No one’s told him — | 没人告诉他 |
[07:21] | but he can make a pretty damn good guess. | 不过他应该能猜到 |
[07:24] | Perhaps… | 也许… |
[07:27] | there is a way to make use of this situation. | 有办法利用现在这个情况 |
[07:30] | The men I’ve chosen for this are highly skilled. | 我挑选的人都技艺高超 |
[07:32] | They’re the best in the their business. | 都是这一行的佼佼者 |
[07:35] | But the one thing they do not have… | 但有一样东西他们没有 |
[07:38] | is a man on the inside. | 就是内部接应的人 |
[08:59] | – Mi Yolis! Como estas? – Quien te quiere? | -我的约兰达 你好吗 -谁最爱我 |
[09:05] | Te ves flaco. | 你看上去瘦了 |
[09:06] | No había nada comer allá. | 那边没什么好吃的 |
[09:13] | ¿Cecilio, cómo estás, amigo? | 塞西里奥 你好吗 朋友 |
[09:15] | Patrón… | 老板 |
[09:26] | Nachito, come on over, huh? | 纳乔 过来 |
[09:27] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[09:37] | These — These are my people. | 这些都是我的人 |
[09:39] | Yolanda — she is the best cook in all of Chihua — | 约兰达 她是奇瓦瓦最棒的厨师 |
[09:41] | you’re gonna eat | 你会吃到 |
[09:42] | like you have never eaten before in your life. | 这辈子从来没吃过的美食 |
[09:45] | Cecilio — he takes care of all of my gardens… | 塞西里奥 他照顾我的所有果园 |
[09:51] | His tomatoes are the best ever, eh? | 他的西红柿最棒了 |
[09:54] | Ciro, Miguel, Gerardo, Raúl, | 西罗 米格尔 赫拉多 劳尔 |
[09:56] | and all the rest of these fools — | 还有剩下这些白痴 |
[09:59] | they’re supposed to be guarding this place, | 他们应该负责守卫这地方 |
[10:01] | but, uh, I just keep ’em around | 不过我留着他们 |
[10:04] | because they’re so pretty, right? | 因为他们太养眼了 |
[10:24] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[10:25] | Welcome. Smile. | 欢迎 笑一个 |
[10:26] | You’re in my house, man. Come on. Come in. | 你到我的地盘了 来 进来 |
[10:59] | Hey, did you pack anything with aloe in it? | 你带含有芦荟的东西了吗 |
[11:03] | Mornin’. | 早 |
[11:04] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[11:05] | I didn’t wake you, did I? | 我没吵醒你吧 |
[11:08] | No. | 没 |
[11:09] | – Uh, you’re going to court? – Yeah. | -你要出庭吗 -对 |
[11:10] | I have a hearing at 10:00, | 我十点有个听证会 |
[11:12] | and I want to see if I can catch Oakley | 我想开庭前 能不能先见 |
[11:14] | before I go in. | 奥克利一面 |
[11:17] | You seemed like you could use the sleep. | 你应该再睡会觉 |
[11:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:33] | Hey, I think I might have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[11:35] | What if we spend the whole day here, you know? | 我们在这待一整天怎么样 |
[11:37] | Uh, this place has got everything. | 这地方设施齐全 |
[11:38] | It’s got a heated pool, a swim-up bar, a hot tub. | 有温水池 酒吧游泳池 热水浴缸 |
[11:42] | Well, I didn’t pack a swimsuit. | 我没带泳装来 |
[11:44] | Neither did I. | 我也没有 |
[11:44] | Th-There’s a shop downstairs. | 楼下就有个商店 |
[11:46] | And — And — And we can stop in at the spa, you know, | 而且我们可以在水疗中心待会 |
[11:48] | a-and get couples massages. | 做夫妻按摩 |
[11:50] | With your sunburn? | 你晒成那样还做按摩 |
[11:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:54] | Or, um, or a “Seaweed wrap,” You know, | 或者海藻泡浴 |
[11:56] | and then — then we’ll just go hang | 然后我们就去 |
[11:58] | in the co-ed sauna, you know, | 男女混浴的桑拿 |
[12:00] | sweat out some toxins and, uh… Mm. | 把毒素都排出去 |
[12:04] | 24-hour room service. | 还有24小时客房服务 |
[12:06] | Hey, what could be more luxurious than | 有什么比享受一整天豪华服务 |
[12:08] | to spend a whole day being totally pampered | 最后半夜来个芝士汉堡 |
[12:10] | and end it all with a midnight cheeseburger? | 更奢侈的呢 |
[12:14] | Come on. Hey, don’t we deserve this? | 你想想 这不是我们应得的吗 |
[12:16] | Jimmy, I-I-I have clients. | 吉米 我有委托人 |
[12:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:20] | You — You just quit Schweikart. | 你刚从斯韦卡特辞职 |
[12:21] | I mean, take one day off. | 休息一天 |
[12:24] | The clerks love you. | 法院的人都很喜欢你 |
[12:24] | They will give you a continuance on anything. | 会给你办延期审理的 |
[12:27] | Hey, Kim, we already sprang for this place. | 金 我们都已经住进来了 |
[12:29] | I’m just sayin’ let’s take advantage. | 就让我们好好享受 |
[12:31] | You know, let’s John and Yoko this sucker. | 让我们做一把约翰·列侬和洋子 |
[12:34] | You don’t think it’s safe? | 你觉得还不安全 |
[12:38] | Probably, it is. | 也许很安全 |
[12:39] | But here’s the thing. | 但是 |
[12:43] | L-Lalo has guys, right? | 拉罗有手下 |
[12:45] | So it doesn’t really matter where he is — | 所以他在哪里并不重要 |
[12:47] | if he finds one loose end, | 如果他发现有蹊跷 |
[12:49] | all it takes is a phone call. | 只要一个电话就能解决 |
[12:53] | Do you know something you’re not telling me? | 你还有什么没告诉过我的事吗 |
[12:55] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 没有了 |
[12:57] | But what’s the harm in being a little cautious? | 但是小心一点又有什么坏处呢 |
[13:01] | What about tomorrow? | 那明天呢 |
[13:03] | And the next day? | 后天呢 |
[13:05] | Jimmy, what about next week? | 吉米 那下周呢 |
[13:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:14] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[13:16] | Then, the way I see it, | 既然这样 那我觉得 |
[13:18] | we just need to keep our eyes open | 我们只能时刻保持警惕 |
[13:20] | and get on with our lives. | 生活还是要继续的 |
[13:23] | – Kim, listen — – The courthouse — | -金 听着 -法院 |
[13:25] | it’s — it’s three blocks from here. | 离这里只有三个街区 |
[13:28] | It’s full of cops — | 那里都是警察 |
[13:30] | police headquarters is right next door. | 警察局就在隔壁 |
[13:34] | Jimmy… | 吉米 |
[13:38] | it’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[13:41] | I’ll see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[14:10] | Hey, it’s me. I want an update. | 是我 我要知道进展 |
[14:14] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[14:15] | I want to know what’s going on. | 我要知道现在怎么样了 |
[14:19] | Not good enough. | 这还不够好 |
[14:20] | No. You know what? | 不 你知道吗 |
[14:21] | Y’know what — We are — We are gonna talk about this | 你知道吗 我们要好好谈谈 |
[14:24] | face-to-face. | 面对面 |
[14:25] | You tell me where you are. | 你告诉我你在哪里 |
[14:27] | I will come to — | 我去找… |
[14:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:39] | That means we won. | 那说明我们赢了 |
[14:41] | The state dropped the charges. | 公诉方撤诉了 |
[14:44] | No, no, no. You don’t have to appear in court again. | 不不不 你不需要再出庭了 |
[14:46] | Now we both have the morning off. | 我们今天早上都没事干了 |
[14:57] | I’m sorry, Mira — you know what? | 不好意思 米拉 这样吧 |
[14:58] | I have to go. | 我要先挂了 |
[15:00] | But call if you have any questions, any time. | 但是你有问题的话随时打电话给我 |
[15:03] | Okay. Yes, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[15:05] | Hey, Grant. | 格兰特 |
[15:07] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[15:09] | How’s it going? | 怎么样啊 |
[15:09] | Uh, let’s see. | 你听听看 |
[15:10] | I have half an hour to plead out four taggers | 我要在半小时内给四个涂鸦混混辩护 |
[15:13] | and a homeless guy who tried to stuff | 还有一个试图在露比周二便利店 |
[15:15] | a dozen hardboiled eggs down his pants at a Ruby Tuesday’s. | 往自己裤子里塞下一打熟鸡蛋的流浪汉 |
[15:18] | Life in the Public Defender’s office. | 公设律师就是这么悲惨 |
[15:20] | How’s your day so far? | 你今天怎么样啊 |
[15:21] | Uh, I’ve got some holes in my schedule I’m lookin’ to fill. | 我的日程上还有些空余 在想办法找活儿干 |
[15:24] | Holes? You tellin’ me you’re billin’ — what? | 还有空余 你说你收费…多少来着 |
[15:26] | Two-fifty an hour? | 每小时250的律师 |
[15:27] | And you’ve got holes in your schedule? | 竟然还有空余时间 |
[15:29] | If I were you, I’d keep things airtight. | 换我是你 绝对排得我自己都喘不过气 |
[15:31] | I’d like some more PD overflow. | 我想再接点公设律师的活儿 |
[15:34] | Go talk to the contract liaison. | 去找调派员 |
[15:36] | And Gloria’ll set you up. | 格洛丽亚会给你安排的 |
[15:38] | Alright, the thing is, | 是这样的 |
[15:39] | I know I’m not supposed to choose the cases I get, | 我知道我不该挑案子 |
[15:41] | but I’m looking for something…specific. | 但我想找一些特定的…案子 |
[15:47] | Specific? | 特定的 |
[15:49] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[15:52] | I just want to make sure I’m spending my time | 我只是想确保能把时间 |
[15:54] | where it’ll do the most good. | 都花在刀刃上 |
[15:58] | I gotcha. | 我明白了 |
[15:59] | So plain old indigent’s not good enough for you? | 你不满足于普通的穷人 |
[16:02] | You want the clients that’ll get you, | 你想要的是那种 |
[16:04] | you know, in here. | 打动你内心的委托人 |
[16:06] | Grant, just let me have some tricky ones. | 格兰特 分给我一些棘手的案子 |
[16:09] | Think of all the extra time you’ll have | 想想你能空出多少时间 |
[16:10] | to spend on your egg stuffers. | 处理那件塞蛋男的案子 |
[16:13] | If I were going to go along with that, | 如果我答应的话 |
[16:15] | – you’d have to take felonies. – Sure. | -你就得接重罪的案子了 -当然 |
[16:17] | We’re talking cases that are headed for trial. | 是那种要上庭审的重案 |
[16:20] | Nothing you can plead out in three hot minutes | 不是那种跟好脾气的地检官聊个三分钟 |
[16:21] | with your friendly neighborhood ADA. | 就能解决的案子 |
[16:23] | I’ll take 20. | 我要二十件 |
[16:25] | Today. | 就今天 |
[16:26] | 20? | 二十件 |
[16:28] | That’s your offer? | 这是你的要求 |
[16:30] | 20 felonies? | 二十件重罪案 |
[16:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:33] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[16:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:40] | Hey, Dana! | 黛娜 |
[16:40] | Any chance you can tell the judge | 能不能告诉法官 |
[16:41] | I’m running 15 minutes late? | 我会迟到一刻钟 |
[16:46] | Gotta warn you, right now, | 得先警告你 我们目前的囤案 |
[16:47] | we’re backed up like an outhouse at Woodstock. | 就像伍德斯托克厕所外排队的人一样多 |
[16:57] | So, possession raps are here… | 持有毒品的案子在这 |
[17:00] | Possession with intent… | 持有并意图兜售 |
[17:02] | These are all assault — | 这些都是攻击他人的案子 |
[17:04] | wait, no — | 等等 不对 |
[17:06] | assault’s on the other side of this shelf. | 攻击他人的案子在架子的另一边 |
[17:08] | All of these cases are pending? | 这些案子都没解决吗 |
[17:10] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[17:12] | Had more burnouts than usual this last quarter. | 上个季度的案子和往常相比更多了 |
[17:15] | That’s what I call taking that private firm gig, | 所以我才说你还是回你的私人律所 |
[17:17] | gettin’ that sweet company car, | 坐上公司的专车 |
[17:20] | burnin’ rubber on your way out. | 然后满踩油门离开 |
[17:25] | Public intoxication, petty larceny, | 公共场合酗酒 轻盗窃罪 |
[17:29] | destruction of property, DUI, trespassing… | 损坏公共财产 酒驾 非法入侵 |
[17:35] | Involuntary manslaughter, | 过失杀人 |
[17:38] | immigration, domestic violence… | 非法移民 家庭暴力 |
[17:45] | Or, if you feel like you do want… | 还有 如果你真心想接的话 |
[17:51] | Juveniles. | 青少年犯罪 |
[17:55] | Go ahead and have a look around. | 四处看看吧 |
[17:56] | Let me know which ones you want so we can kick ’em over. | 告诉我你想接哪些 我们可以直接移交给你 |
[17:59] | I’ll getchu a box. | 我去给你拿个箱子 |
[18:25] | Flashlight. | 手电筒 |
[18:30] | When you talk to the boss, you call him Don. | 当你和老板对话的时候 你得叫他先生 |
[18:34] | He asks you a question, | 他问你问题 |
[18:36] | you tell the truth, | 你告诉他实话 |
[18:38] | fewest words…you can. | 越简明越好 |
[18:44] | If he likes you, he’s gonna give you a bump up. | 如果他喜欢你 就会给你升职 |
[18:51] | Hey, don’t think I don’t see you, eh? | 别以为我看不到你的价值 |
[18:53] | I see you. I do. | 我看得明明白白的 |
[18:55] | Right now, steady is what we need, you know? | 现在 我们需要的是稳定 知道吗 |
[19:02] | What if he doesn’t like me? | 如果他不喜欢我呢 |
[19:07] | You’ll be fine. | 你没问题的 |
[19:09] | Gimme the socket wrench. | 把扳手递给我 |
[19:23] | I gotta hit the head. | 我要去上个厕所 |
[19:24] | Yeah, yeah. | 行 |
[19:26] | Hey, don’t get any grease on my sink, eh? | 别把水槽弄脏 好吗 |
[19:44] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[20:25] | After that, I want you both to be thinking about | 在那之后 我希望你们都考虑一下 |
[20:27] | how to parse out discovery. | 如何进行强制披露 |
[20:28] | It’s gonna be document heavy, | 文件会比较繁重 |
[20:29] | so let’s be mindful of resource management. | 所以还是要注意一下资源管理 |
[20:33] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[20:34] | – Kim. – Good to see you. | -金 -很高兴见到你 |
[20:36] | – Uh, what floor? – Three, please. | -几楼 -三楼 谢谢 |
[20:42] | Have you met my associates, | 你见过我的同事了吗 |
[20:43] | Paul Shepard and Michelle Avila? | 保罗·谢泼德和米歇尔·阿维拉 |
[20:45] | – I don’t think so. Hi. – Hello. | -应该没有 你们好 -你好 |
[20:46] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[20:50] | Uh, guys, this is Kim Wexler. | 这位是金·韦克斯勒 |
[20:52] | She’s an HHM alum | 她是HHM的前雇员 |
[20:53] | and now heads up banking at Schweikart and Cokely. | 现在在斯韦卡特和考科利律所负责银行业务 |
[20:56] | Nice to meet you both. | 很高兴认识二位 |
[21:01] | I’m actually not at Schweikart anymore. | 其实我离开斯韦卡特律所了 |
[21:04] | Or in banking, for that matter. | 也不做银行业务了 |
[21:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:08] | As of yesterday. | 就昨天的事 |
[21:11] | Take care, Howard. | 保重 霍华德 |
[21:16] | Kim, Kim! | 金 金 |
[21:17] | Hang on a sec! | 稍等 |
[21:20] | Out of curiosity, where’d you land? | 我好奇问一下 你转投哪间律所了 |
[21:23] | Reeves and Green? | 里夫斯和格林律所吗 |
[21:24] | I’m out on my own again. | 我又单干了 |
[21:26] | Rich let you go? | 里奇肯放你走 |
[21:28] | It wasn’t up to him. I left. | 这事不由他 是我要离开 |
[21:30] | What about Mesa Verde? | 那梅萨维德呢 |
[21:32] | I advised them to stay with Schweikart. | 我建议他们继续和斯韦卡特合作 |
[21:37] | Um. I know it’s a personal question, Kim, | 我知道这问题很私人 金 |
[21:38] | – but can I ask why? – That is personal. | -但我能问问原因吗 -这的确很私人 |
[21:41] | – And I have a busy day, so — – Spare me a minute. | -我今天很忙 所以… -就给我一分钟 |
[21:43] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[21:45] | It’s important. | 这事很重要 |
[21:50] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[21:55] | I wasn’t going to say anything. | 我本来不打算说什么 |
[21:58] | Last time I tried to get something off my chest, | 上一次我试图直抒胸臆 |
[21:59] | it didn’t go very well. | 结果并不太好 |
[22:01] | I just think | 我就是觉得 |
[22:03] | before you make any big changes in your life, | 在你做出对生活有重大影响的改变之前 |
[22:08] | there’s something about Jimmy you ought to hear. | 有些关于吉米的事你该知道 |
[22:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:17] | A little while ago, I offered Jimmy a job at HHM. | 不久之前 我邀请吉米到HHM工作 |
[22:21] | I’m guessing he didn’t mention it to you. | 我猜他没跟你提过吧 |
[22:26] | He said he had to think about it. | 他说他得考虑一下 |
[22:30] | But then, the very next night, | 然而就在第二晚 |
[22:32] | he threw bowling balls over my front gate. | 他朝我院里扔保龄球 |
[22:35] | Bowling balls? | 保龄球 |
[22:37] | Someone could’ve been really hurt. | 有人的话肯定受伤 |
[22:39] | More or less destroyed my car. | 我的车基本上毁了 |
[22:41] | Then, a couple of weeks later, | 然后 两周后 |
[22:43] | I’m having lunch with Cliff Main, | 我和克利福德吃午餐时 |
[22:45] | and I’m accosted by two prostitutes. | 我被两个妓女搭讪 |
[22:49] | Actual prostitutes. | 如假包换的妓女 |
[22:51] | Jimmy had sent them to make a scene. | 吉米派她们来闹事的 |
[22:53] | I confronted Jimmy about it, | 我去找吉米对质 |
[22:56] | and after some hemming and hawing, | 他含糊其辞了一阵后 |
[22:59] | he all but confessed. | 基本上承认了 |
[23:08] | And that’s it? | 就这样 |
[23:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:17] | Howard, you really — | 霍华德 你真的… |
[23:20] | you — you really had me going there. | 你… 你真把我骗倒了 |
[23:22] | Laugh if you want, | 你想笑就笑吧 |
[23:24] | but no person in their right mind | 但心智正常的人 |
[23:25] | would behave the way Jimmy has. | 不会像吉米那样行事 |
[23:27] | We are talking about someone who’s not in control of himself. | 这个人无法控制自己 |
[23:31] | You and I both know it makes no sense | 你我都知道放弃梅萨维德这种委托人 |
[23:34] | to drop a client like Mesa Verde, | 根本不明智 |
[23:37] | and I gotta think Jimmy had something to do with that. | 此决定必定与吉米有关 |
[23:40] | Do you have any idea how insulting that is? | 你知道这话有多侮辱人吗 |
[23:45] | I make my own decisions, for my own reasons. | 我能基于个人原因自己做决定 |
[23:49] | You gotta listen to me. | 你得听我说 |
[23:50] | The man needs help. | 这男人需要帮助 |
[23:51] | Howard, I know Jimmy, and you’re wrong. | 霍华德 我了解吉米 你错了 |
[24:01] | You know who really knew Jimmy? | 你知道谁最了解吉米吗 |
[24:04] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[24:19] | Open up, asshole! | 开门 混蛋 |
[24:24] | Open this door! | 快开门 |
[24:26] | I want to talk to you! | 我有话要和你说 |
[24:37] | What? Huh? | 怎么 |
[24:38] | You didn’t think I’d find your ultra secret bat cave? | 你以为我找不到你的秘密蝙蝠洞吗 |
[24:41] | Well, the joke’s on you, sucker! | 傻了吧 白痴 |
[24:43] | I’m your attorney, | 我是你的律师 |
[24:44] | and you will let me in! | 你会让我进去的 |
[24:56] | I’m not goin’ anywhere! | 我就不走了 |
[24:58] | I mean it! | 我说认真的 |
[24:59] | I got nowhere to be! | 我没地方可去了 |
[25:01] | Open. Up. Now! | 快开门 |
[25:06] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你脑子进水了吗 |
[25:08] | There he is! | 你可算出现了 |
[25:09] | Not — Not a fan of the surprise pop-in, huh? | 不喜欢有人临时拜访吗 |
[25:13] | – Well, I can’t imagine why! – You keep it down. | -这是为什么呢 -你小声点 |
[25:15] | – I got neighbors. – I will not keep it down. | -旁边还有邻居 -我不会小声的 |
[25:16] | I want answers, okay? | 我想要回答 好吗 |
[25:18] | The time has come for you to level with me, | 你该跟我说实话了 |
[25:21] | and I’m not going to leave until you do. | 你不说实话 我是不会走的 |
[25:23] | Inside, now. | 快进屋 |
[25:24] | Okay, look, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[25:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:30] | Y-You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[25:33] | Thank you for that. | 我很感激 |
[25:36] | But from here on out, | 但从现在开始 |
[25:37] | I gotta be kept in the loop, man. | 你得把实情告诉我 |
[25:40] | It’s not my fault that I got ambushed. | 我被埋伏了又不是我的错 |
[25:42] | Why did I have to lie to Salamanca about that? | 为什么我不能跟塞拉曼加实话实说 |
[25:46] | Who was I lying for? | 我是为了谁撒谎 |
[25:47] | Now, you gotta tell me what is happening now! | 你现在就得给我把话说清楚 |
[25:50] | – That’s not your concern. – Oh, come on! | -这不关你的事 -得了吧 |
[25:54] | Listen to me — you are not blowing me off | 听我说 你休想用什么 |
[25:56] | with any “that’s not the end of the story” crap! | “这事还没完”这种废话来搪塞我 |
[25:58] | Now, just specifics! | 把事情说清楚 |
[26:00] | You’re asking for information you can’t have. | 你是在问一些你不能知道的事情 |
[26:13] | If anything happens to her… | 要是她出了什么事… |
[26:20] | I can’t do this. | 我不能再这么做了 |
[26:22] | I can’t. | 不能 |
[26:32] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[26:34] | Alright. | 好 |
[26:37] | Now, you listen, and you shut up. | 你给我闭上嘴听好了 |
[26:40] | This man has other things on his mind. | 这个人有别的计划 |
[26:42] | He’s not thinking about you. | 他要对付的不是你 |
[26:48] | Lalo Salamanca is going to die. | 拉罗·塞拉曼加要死 |
[26:51] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[26:55] | Tonight…? | 今晚 |
[26:56] | This time tomorrow, it’ll be done. | 明天这时候 一切就都结束了 |
[27:05] | Okay, then… | 好吧 那… |
[27:09] | Now… I need you to leave. | 现在 请你离开 |
[27:15] | I have family coming over. | 等会我的家人会过来 |
[28:15] | Charlie Manson! | 查尔斯·曼森 |
[28:27] | Don Eladio. | 埃拉迪奥先生 |
[28:36] | Bolsa. | 博尔萨 |
[28:58] | – Excelente. – Sí. | -真好 -是吗 |
[29:33] | “Magnum, P.I.”! | 私家侦探玛格侬的那辆车 |
[29:43] | ¿Eh, Bolsa? | 对吧 博尔萨 |
[29:47] | Sí. | 可不是 |
[29:56] | Don. | 先生 |
[30:12] | “Frunk.” | 前备箱 |
[30:33] | Oiga, Don Eladio… | 听着 埃拉迪奥先生 |
[32:04] | Bikers? | 骑机车的 |
[32:27] | Don Eladio… | 埃拉迪奥先生 |
[32:59] | Ignacio Varga… | 伊格纳西奥·瓦尔加 |
[34:04] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[34:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:35] | Really. | 真的 |
[34:39] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[34:42] | I talked to my guy. | 我跟我那人谈过了 |
[34:44] | Lalo’s in Mexico, and he’s stayin’ there. | 拉罗在墨西哥 他要在那待着 |
[34:48] | But you said he might call someone… | 但你说他可能会打电话让人… |
[34:51] | He’s not gonna do that. | 他不会的 |
[34:53] | Your “guy,” h-how does he know for sure? | “你那人” 他怎么能确定 |
[34:55] | He’s not gonna tell me, but he knows. | 他不告诉我 但他心里有数 |
[34:58] | And you believe him? | 你相信他 |
[34:59] | Yeah, I do. | 相信 |
[35:02] | So…we’re safe? | 那…我们安全了 |
[35:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:10] | My God. | 天啊 |
[35:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:17] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[35:21] | It’s great, right? | 太好了 不是吗 |
[35:28] | So what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:29] | It’s — It’s over. | 结束了 |
[35:33] | This time. | 这次是结束了 |
[35:37] | There’s not gonna be a next time. | 不会有下次了 |
[35:53] | Kim… | 金… |
[35:55] | …it’s been a rough ride. | 这一路很苦 |
[35:59] | I’ve been thinking a lot, and, um… | 我想了很多 |
[36:04] | we should probably just check out and go home. | 我们也许应该退房回家 |
[36:06] | I-I, uh, packed my stuff. | 我收拾了我的东西 |
[36:09] | I think I got yours, too. | 你的我差不多也收拾好了 |
[36:10] | And double-check. | 反复检查了 |
[36:17] | We already paid for the night. | 今晚的钱已经付过了 |
[36:21] | What about the spa and all that? | 水疗什么的还没试过 |
[36:25] | We haven’t even tried room service. | 客房服务也没体验过 |
[36:29] | Kim, don’t you just want to go home? | 金 你不想回家吗 |
[36:37] | “A veil of white cheddar | 一层白切达干酪 |
[36:39] | draped over coarse-ground Angus beef patty, | 铺在韧性十足的安格斯牛肉饼上 |
[36:42] | locally grown chili pepper, | 佐以本地产的红辣椒 |
[36:44] | house baked sesame-seed bun, | 酒店烘焙的芝麻籽小圆面包 |
[36:45] | served with golden-brown shoestring potatoes | 配上炸至金黄色的 |
[36:49] | seasoned with truffle salt.” | 撒过松露盐的薯条 |
[36:54] | Truffle salt. | 松露盐 |
[36:57] | I’m hungry, Jimmy. | 我饿了 吉米 |
[36:59] | and there is nothing to eat at home, anyway, so… | 反正家里也没有吃的 |
[37:05] | why not? | 干嘛不试试 |
[37:12] | ♪ Well, it ain’t nobody’s business♪ | ♪ 这不关别人的事 ♪ |
[37:19] | So, I ran into Howard at the courthouse today. | 我今天在法院碰到霍华德了 |
[37:26] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:28] | Told me something about | 跟我说了 |
[37:31] | bowling balls destroying his car. | 保龄球砸车 |
[37:37] | Prostitutes harassing him at lunch… | 妓女大闹午餐的事 |
[37:43] | ♪ To jump into the ocean♪ | ♪ 纵身跳入海中 ♪ |
[37:46] | For what it’s worth, that all happened before we… | 我得解释一下 这些事情都是在 |
[37:49] | Before we got married? | 我们结婚之前的事 |
[37:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:57] | You know why Hamlin told me all that? | 你知道哈姆林为什么跟我说这些吗 |
[38:02] | It was for “My own good.” | 一副”为我好”的样子 |
[38:06] | Like — Like I’m just waiting for him | 就好像我等着他 |
[38:10] | to ride up on his white horse. | 骑着白马来解救我 |
[38:12] | It’s — | 简直… |
[38:14] | I-It’s — It’s all about him — | 都是为了他自己 |
[38:16] | it’s always all about him. | 一直都是他当主角 |
[38:20] | The guy is in love with himself. | 这家伙太自恋了 |
[38:23] | He needed to be taken down a peg. | 需要有人煞煞他的威风 |
[38:27] | So… | 那么 |
[38:33] | what’s next? | 下一步呢 |
[38:36] | You went after his car. | 你毁过他的车 |
[38:37] | You went after his reputation. So… | 坏了他的名声 所以… |
[38:42] | I think maybe the next thing is… | 我估计接下来 |
[38:47] | his hair, right? | 是他的发型吗 |
[38:51] | Suppose — and I’m — I’m just brainstorming here — | 就当我在这头脑风暴 |
[38:54] | but suppose we slip him a mickey, | 假设我们给他下点蒙汗药 |
[38:58] | and then, while he’s out, | 然后 趁他昏睡的时候 |
[39:00] | we get out the old electric clippers — | 我们把旧的电推剪拿出来 |
[39:06] | shave him bald. | 给他剃成光头 |
[39:10] | Nair. | 脱毛膏 |
[39:12] | What? | 什么 |
[39:16] | It’s an old gag, but, um… | 一个老掉牙的笑话 |
[39:18] | sneak into his country club | 偷偷潜入他的乡村俱乐部 |
[39:20] | and put Nair in his shampoo bottle. | 把脱毛膏灌进他的洗发水瓶子里 |
[39:23] | Then he takes a shower, and… | 等他洗澡的时候 |
[39:25] | Hair falls out. | 毛发就掉光了 |
[39:26] | – Yeah. – Nice. | -对 -不错 |
[39:27] | Or — Or — Or, um, | 或者 或者 |
[39:30] | we pour a barrel of chlorine into his swimming pool, so that… | 我们往他的游泳池里倒一桶漂白粉 这样 |
[39:35] | Bleaches his hair and his eyebrows and everything. | 把他的头发和眉毛都漂白了 |
[39:37] | Yes, yes, and the eyebrows. | 对 对 还有眉毛 |
[39:42] | Or — Or… | 或者 或者 |
[39:44] | Or we break into his house, | 或者我们闯进他家 |
[39:48] | replace all the fluffy toilet-paper rolls | 把多层超柔厕纸 |
[39:51] | with single-ply. | 都换成单层的 |
[39:53] | Hit him where he lives. | 直捣老巢 |
[39:55] | Or whatever tanning lotion he uses — | 或者不管他用什么牌子的美黑乳 |
[39:59] | we replace it with sunblock. | 我们都给换成防晒的 |
[40:01] | He gets in his tanning bed, and waste of time. | 他爬进日光浴床也是白费时间 |
[40:06] | – Or… – Or… | -或者 -或者 |
[40:10] | Or what? | 或者什么 |
[40:13] | We’d never do it, but… | 我们不会这么干的 但是… |
[40:18] | Never do what? | 不会干什么 |
[40:21] | What if… | 如果 |
[40:26] | What if Howard does something terrible? | 如果霍华德做了什么坏事 |
[40:31] | Like he murders a waiter | 比如他杀了一个服务员 |
[40:34] | for putting butter on his cauliflower…? | 就因为在他的花椰菜上抹黄油吗 |
[40:38] | No, I mean really bad. | 不 我是说很糟糕的事 |
[40:42] | Like misconduct. | 比如失职行为 |
[40:44] | You know, misappropriating funds and, um, | 挪用公款 还有 |
[40:48] | bribing witnesses… something like that. | 贿赂证人之类的 |
[40:51] | You know what that’d mean for the Sandpiper case? | 你知道这会对矶鹞渡案造成什么影响吗 |
[40:54] | A big class action suit? | 对这种大型集体诉讼案 |
[40:57] | It could tank the whole thing. | 这能搅黄整个案子 |
[41:00] | Cliff Main’s hair would be on fire. | 克利福德会气炸的 |
[41:05] | He’d get it settled. | 他会选择和解 |
[41:08] | Pronto. | 二话不说 |
[41:12] | He would? | 他真会吗 |
[41:14] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[41:15] | Think about how much they’ve put into that case. | 他们为那个案子付出了不少心血 |
[41:20] | Almost two years of work. | 将近两年的辛劳 |
[41:25] | If it fell apart now, they’d get nothing. | 如果现在告吹 他们什么都捞不到 |
[41:27] | So, yeah. | 所以没错 |
[41:28] | Cliff Main would take whatever Sandpiper was offering. | 不管矶鹞渡开什么条件克利福德都会接受 |
[41:31] | I already tried like hell to get Sandpiper settled. | 我已经拼了命地想让矶鹞渡和解了 |
[41:34] | Yeah, but you went about it wrong. | 但你劲使错了方向 |
[41:37] | Sorry, but… this is how you do it. | 不好意思 但你得这么做 |
[41:45] | And it’s not like the old folks’d get stiffed. | 而且这么做也不算欺诈那群老人 |
[41:48] | If Sandpiper settled now, | 如果矶鹞渡现在和解 |
[41:50] | they might each get 15, 20 bucks less, | 虽说每人可能会少拿个十五二十块 |
[41:54] | but they’d get their money now, while they can still use it. | 但他们能趁自己在世的时候拿到这笔钱 |
[41:59] | And the lawyers get paid. | 律师也能得到酬劳 |
[42:03] | And the lawyers get paid. | 律师也能得到酬劳 |
[42:07] | How much of the common fund do you get? | 你能拿到多少共同基金 |
[42:12] | We get 20% of the common fund. | 我们能拿到百分之二十 |
[42:18] | I’m just…I’m… | 我就是… |
[42:21] | Forget it, okay? | 当我没说过 好吗 |
[42:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:16] | Have a seat. | 来坐 |
[44:40] | Hey, you did good today, huh? | 你今天表现不错 |
[44:42] | Tomorrow, I’ll show you around. | 明天我带你四处转转 |
[44:46] | When you go back up north… | 等你回到北边 |
[44:48] | you’re gonna be halfway to being a Salamanca, eh? | 你就算半个萨拉曼加人了 知道吗 |
[44:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:01] | Another night owl, huh? You don’t sleep? | 你也是夜猫子 不睡的吗 |
[45:05] | Not tonight. | 今晚睡不着 |
[45:09] | Yeah, I never sleep much. | 我就没怎么睡过 |
[45:13] | An hour, maybe two. | 睡一两个小时 |
[45:16] | It’s enough. | 就够了 |
[45:20] | When it’s like this? | 每到这个时候 |
[45:24] | That’s when I can think. | 我才能安心思考 |
[45:28] | I get my best ideas when everybody else is asleep. | 我的好点子都是在别人熟睡时想到的 |
[45:35] | Some people — they call it a curse. | 有人说这是一种诅咒 |
[45:37] | I like it. | 我挺喜欢 |
[45:39] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[45:46] | I’d rather get some shuteye. | 我宁愿多睡会觉 |
[45:49] | And yet, here we are. | 你这不没睡成吗 |
[46:03] | Got anything stronger? | 有更烈一点的酒吗 |
[46:07] | Now you’re talking. | 这才对嘛 |
[46:10] | In the bar, bottom shelf, decanter. | 吧台 最底层 有个玻璃酒瓶 |
[46:14] | That’s the good stuff. | 里面装了好酒 |
[46:16] | Two glasses. | 带两个杯子 |
[46:59] | There he is! | 可算来了 |
[47:01] | I thought you got lost. | 我还以为你迷路了 |
[47:18] | You ever had Louis XIII? | 你喝过路易十三吗 |
[47:20] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[47:22] | Ooph. You’re in for a treat. | 那你有口福了 |
[47:33] | To sleep and those who need it. | 敬睡眠和缺觉的人 |
[47:36] | To sleep. | 敬睡眠 |
[47:44] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[47:51] | These morons have no respect! | 这群白痴没点规矩 |
[47:54] | Ciro! | 西罗 |
[48:57] | Ciro! | 西罗 |
[49:06] | Ciro! | 西罗 |
[49:11] | Ciro, Ciro. | 西罗 |
[53:28] | What do you want? | 你要加什么 |
[53:31] | I’ll have a little of everything. | 每样都来一点儿 |
[53:35] | Actually, leave off the mint chip. | 帮我把薄荷巧克力冰激凌去掉吧 |
[53:44] | I set the alarm for 6:00. | 我定了六点的闹钟 |
[53:46] | Since we have to check out and go home before work. | 因为我们得赶在上班前退房回家 |
[53:51] | That’s a solid 2 1/2 hours. | 还有整整两个半小时 |
[53:53] | Sounds good. | 不错 |
[54:12] | So, what would you do with it? | 所以你会怎么用那笔钱呢 |
[54:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:19] | What would you? | 你会怎么用 |
[54:22] | I’d hire Stef away from Schweikart. | 我会把斯韦卡特律所的斯特夫挖过来 |
[54:26] | I’d hire Bruce from HHM. | 再加上HHM律所的布鲁斯 |
[54:30] | I’d get Viola. | 还有薇奥拉 |
[54:32] | I’d rent the smallest, shittiest office | 然后在法院附近租一个 |
[54:35] | I could find near the courthouse | 我能找到的最小 最烂的办公室 |
[54:37] | and open a pro bono practice. | 做无偿法律援助工作 |
[54:40] | Give regular people the kind of representation | 让普通人能够得到 |
[54:43] | usually only millionaires get. | 通常只有有钱人才能享有的法律服务 |
[54:47] | I was gonna say we’d buy a house. | 我本来想说我们可以买栋房子 |
[54:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[54:51] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 你说得没错 |
[54:52] | We could do both. | 我们可以都做 |
[54:55] | Last I heard, | 之前我听说 |
[54:56] | Sandpiper was willing to go to $26 million. | 矶鹞渡愿意出两千六百万 |
[55:01] | Um, a third of that is $8.5 million. | 三分之一就是八百五十万 |
[55:04] | Mm-hmm. And 20% of that is… | 它的百分之二十是… |
[55:05] | Around $2 mil. | 两百万左右 |
[55:13] | Ah, but it’s not happening. | 但这是不可能的 |
[55:17] | Come on, Kim. | 得了吧 金 |
[55:19] | We’re not talking about a bar trick here. | 我们说的可不是在酒吧耍耍小把戏 |
[55:22] | We’re talking about scorched earth. | 是毁灭一切啊 |
[55:26] | We would have to hurt him. | 我们必须得伤害他 |
[55:28] | Hurt him bad. | 狠狠地伤害他 |
[55:30] | To get a bunch of lawyers to run for the exits? | 要让那么多律师跟他撇清关系 |
[55:32] | Howard would have to have done something…unforgivable. | 那霍华德必须得做一些不可愿谅的事才行 |
[55:37] | At the end of it, | 最终的结果是 |
[55:37] | he might never be able to practice law again. | 他可能再也没法执业了 |
[55:42] | Ah, he doesn’t deserve that. | 他罪不至此 |
[55:44] | And who knows if we could pull it off? | 而且谁知道我们能不能成功 |
[55:50] | Okay, maybe we could pull it off, yeah. | 好吧 也许我们能做到 |
[55:54] | But we won’t. | 但我们不能这么做 |
[56:03] | We’re talking about a career setback. | 我们说的只是职业受阻 |
[56:07] | A career setback for one lawyer. | 一个律师在事业上的一个小挫折 |
[56:13] | Yeah, and you could help a lot of people. | 是 你可以因此而帮助很多人 |
[56:15] | I-I get it, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[56:20] | Kim, doing this, that– | 金 做这种事 这样… |
[56:23] | It’s not you. | 这不像你 |
[56:26] | Okay? | 你明白吗 |
[56:27] | You would not be okay with it. | 你不会同意我们这样做的 |
[56:30] | Not in the cold light of day. | 等你冷静下来以后 |
[56:35] | Wouldn’t I? | 是吗 |
[56:48] | I’m gonna go take a shower | 我要去洗个澡 |
[56:50] | so I don’t have to in the morning. | 这样早上就不用洗了 |
[56:55] | Kim, you’re shittin’ me, right? | 金 你是在逗我玩 对吗 |
[58:16] | Bien. | 好了 |
[58:18] | Bien. | 好了 |
[58:33] | Bien. Bien, bien, bien, bien. | 好了 好了 |