英文名称:beyond white space
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | It is said that those who venture into White Space | 据说进入白色空间历险的人们 |
[01:14] | are cleansed of all impurities, both mind and body. | 思想和肉体都会得到净化 |
[01:21] | No disease… | 不再受疾病困扰 |
[01:24] | …no suffering. | 不再有痛苦煎熬 |
[01:26] | Absolute clarity. | 绝对的纯净无暇 |
[01:29] | But the key to White Space… | 而去往白色空间的关键 |
[01:31] | resides in its celestial guardian, | 系于其空中守卫一身 |
[01:35] | Tien Lung. | 那就是 天龙 |
[01:40] | Those who attempt to pass | 任何试图通行的人 |
[01:41] | will be met with vicious resistance. | 都会受到激烈的攻击 |
[01:46] | But I do not seek entry. | 但我不是想通过 |
[01:51] | I seek revenge. | 我只想复仇 |
[02:11] | Captain, you hit the mate. | 队长 你打中了它的配偶 |
[02:12] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[02:13] | She’s blocking Ten Lung. | 她挡住天龙了 |
[02:15] | I’m gonna put her down. | 把她交给我 |
[02:16] | Attack the neck where she’s weak. | 攻击她的颈部 那里比较脆弱 |
[02:18] | It’ll be quick. | 很快的 |
[02:20] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[02:29] | You got his attention now, Hawth. | 他注意到你了 霍斯 |
[02:30] | Circle back. | 转回来 |
[02:38] | Once I’ve hooked him, get back to the ship. | 我一钩住他 你立刻回到船上来 |
[02:41] | He’ll lead us straight into White Space. | 他会带我们直接进入白色空间 |
[02:47] | Pull up now! | 向上走 |
[02:52] | You’re not getting away this time. | 这次你逃不掉了 |
[03:00] | Captain, did you lock him down? | 队长 你锁死他了吗 |
[03:07] | Bentley! Get out of there! | 本特利 快离开那儿 |
[03:10] | Activate paging beacon. | 激活寻呼信号 |
[03:13] | Bentley! | 本特利 |
[03:30] | The final frontier in food supply. | 食物供应的最后疆域 |
[03:33] | We here at Ambercorp | 我们安博公司 |
[03:35] | are committed to working with the Mining and Fishing Federation | 致力于与采矿捕捞联合会通力合作 |
[03:39] | to bring you the freshest, | 为您带来 来自宇宙深处 |
[03:41] | parasite-free food | 最新鲜的 |
[03:44] | harvested from the deep cosmos. | 无寄生虫害的食物 |
[03:47] | Now, if you have an appetite for clicker, | 如果你对响虫 |
[03:51] | or a much more refined taste for celbaleen ambergris, | 或味道更细腻的龙涎有兴趣 |
[03:56] | remember… | 记住 |
[03:58] | AmberCorp. | 安博公司 |
[04:00] | The name you can trust. | 你值得信赖 |
[04:07] | Comm-link to Zenith command. | 通信连接齐尼斯指挥中心 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1100个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:189个,六级词汇:98个,GRE词汇:111个,托福词汇:146个,考研词汇:223个,专四词汇:176个,专八词汇:38个, 所有生词标注共:388个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:09] | Go. | 请讲 |
[04:10] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[04:12] | Hyperian Delights. | 赫布里安娱乐会所 |
[04:14] | Our boy should be inside. | 我们要找的人应该就在里面 |
[04:33] | All the celbaleen ambergris, | 所有的龙涎里 |
[04:34] | crawling with these. | 都爬满了这种东西 |
[04:36] | My people call them Feng-Cuowu, | 我们管它叫风虫 |
[04:38] | crazy bug. | 诡异的虫子 |
[04:40] | I call it a life sentence. | 我更愿意叫它无期徒刑 |
[04:44] | There’s a guard at the door. | 门口有一名守卫 |
[04:46] | I’ll pull up the details on our friend here. | 我来找找这位朋友的详细信息 |
[05:06] | This has all the latest sightings? | 最近几次目击地都在上面了吗 |
[05:08] | Everywhere Ten Lung has appeared and disappeared. | 天龙出现和消失的位置都有了 |
[05:13] | Maybe even into White Space. | 也许连白色空间的入口也有 |
[05:16] | Why paper? | 为什么画在纸上 |
[05:18] | Anything electronic has a tracking signature. | 所有电子设备都可以被追踪到 |
[05:21] | Paper can’t be traced. | 纸不会 |
[05:23] | Boomer tricks of the trade. | 最原始的交易技巧 |
[05:26] | You can read it, I hope. | 希望你能看得懂 |
[05:27] | I’ll manage. | 我尽量 |
[05:32] | Stop. | 停 |
[05:34] | Chen Li. | 李辰 |
[05:37] | Real sweetheart. | 是个小可爱 |
[05:39] | Rap sheet a mile long. | 恶迹斑斑 |
[05:41] | Assault, larceny, | 袭击 盗窃 |
[05:43] | piracy, etcetera. | 海盗行为 等等 |
[05:47] | Be careful and stay out of sight. | 小心应对 注意不要暴露 |
[05:52] | You deliver Ten Lung without ICE entanglements, | 要是你能不惊动星护队把天龙带来 |
[05:55] | you’ll bank five seasons worth of hauls for it. | 我就给你值捕捞五个季度的钱 |
[05:59] | The Essex has solid harpoons, | 艾塞克斯号上装备的鱼叉非常坚硬 |
[06:01] | she’ll take Ten Lung down. | 她可以干掉天龙 |
[06:03] | You’ll need them. | 你会用得到的 |
[06:04] | They say energy weapons don’t affect it. | 据说它免疫能量攻击 |
[06:23] | You know, | 你知道 |
[06:24] | I’ve always had the greatest respect | 我一直都对令尊怀有 |
[06:27] | for your father. | 最崇高的敬意 |
[06:28] | He always spoke very highly of you. | 他对你的评价也很高 |
[06:32] | So why are you setting us up? | 那你为什么要害我们 |
[06:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:39] | Why is ICE watching us… | 为什么你出现的同时 |
[06:41] | the same night you show up? | 星护队也盯上了我们 |
[06:44] | Well, I have… | 呃 我 |
[06:49] | Desperate times. | 特殊时期嘛 |
[07:37] | Get it out. | 快把它弄出去 |
[07:38] | I’m hearing fire. | 里面在交火 |
[07:40] | Break off, I’ll call in backup. | 撤退 正在增派后援 |
[07:53] | The Interstellar Conservation Enforcement | 星际护卫队 |
[07:56] | is recruiting the best and the brightest | 正在招募最优秀最聪明的人才 |
[07:58] | to serve at home, in orbit, or in deep space. | 可在家 轨道空间或者太空服役 |
[08:02] | ICE, protect without limits. | 星护队 给你无限保护 |
[08:05] | Enlist at your nearest recruitment center. | 可在最近的招幕中心登记 |
[08:09] | Zenith, this is interstellar fishing vessel | 齐尼斯 这里是星际渔船 |
[08:11] | Essex, 7-C-S. | 艾塞克斯号 编号7-C-S |
[08:14] | Standing by. | 请求指示 |
[08:16] | Essex, this is Zenith control. | 艾塞克斯号 这里是齐尼斯指挥中心 |
[08:18] | Please continue to standby. | 请继续待命 |
[08:20] | Copy. | 收到 |
[08:22] | You’re all clear for dock three. | 三号码头准备完毕 可以登陆 |
[08:24] | Boarding details? | 登陆细节呢 |
[08:29] | Your Mining and Fishing escort will be waiting | 采矿捕捞联合会的陪护人员在等着你们 |
[08:30] | along with your supply order. | 还有你们的供给单 |
[08:32] | Control out. | 指挥中心完毕 |
[08:37] | And that’s your cover. | 这就是你的身份了 |
[08:38] | If anybody goes digging, | 就算有人查起来 |
[08:39] | your ICE records have been wiped clean. | 你在的星护队记录也已经都抹掉了 |
[08:42] | We’ll be able to stay in contact about 80 mega-clicks out, | 我们能在大约80兆次左右保持联系 |
[08:45] | but after that, | 在那之后 |
[08:46] | all transmissions will have to come | 所有数据传输都必须 |
[08:47] | from the main communications deck. | 经过主通讯甲板 |
[08:49] | You get in a bind, | 等你完成绑定 |
[08:51] | you locate the ship’s beacon, you activate it. | 定位飞船信号 然后就能激活 |
[08:55] | Happy hunting. | 狩猎愉快 |
[09:00] | And keep your ass alive. | 还有 别死了 |
[09:04] | Do you think going into White Space could cure her? | 你觉得进入白色空间可以治好她吗 |
[09:09] | She thinks so. | 她是这么认为的 |
[09:11] | Hey, we’re heading home after one more harvest. | 我们又一次满载而归 |
[09:13] | We need a babysitter now. | 结果还给我们派上保姆了 |
[09:15] | New rules. | 新规矩嘛 |
[09:16] | It’s gonna be some bleeding heart. | 又有人心要滴血了 |
[09:18] | Yeah, it probably got a ponytail. | 兴许还梳着马尾辫 |
[09:19] | The ship will smell like patchouli oil. | 把船弄的一股广藿香油味 |
[09:21] | As if Stubs wasn’t bad enough. | 好像斯特卜还不够难闻似的 |
[09:23] | We pick him up, show him one haul | 我们接上他 带他溜一圈 |
[09:25] | and drop his ass off. | 然后就把他扔下去 |
[09:33] | Lynn Navarro. | 琳恩·纳瓦罗 |
[09:35] | I’m your MFF escort. | 我是矿捕联会派给你的陪护 |
[09:37] | Captain Richard Bentley. | 理查德·本特利船长 |
[09:39] | Owen Bentley. | 欧文·本特利 |
[09:40] | The Captain’s younger, better looking brother. | 比他好看的船长弟弟 |
[09:43] | A pleasure to meet you both. | 很荣幸见到你们 |
[09:45] | Why don’t you take care of Miss Navarro? | 你来照顾好纳瓦罗小姐吧 |
[09:47] | You can call me Lynn. | 叫我琳恩就好 |
[09:50] | You can call me Captain. | 叫我船长就好 |
[09:52] | She’s all yours. | 她交给你了 |
[09:53] | Aye, aye, Captain. | 好的船长 |
[09:58] | He’s like sandpaper, | 他就像砂纸一样 |
[09:59] | he’ll wear off on you after a while. | 过一阵子他会接受你的 |
[10:01] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:02] | Stubs will grab your bag with the supplies. | 斯特卜会给你的背包装好供给 |
[10:06] | And there he is now. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[10:08] | Hey. | 你好 |
[10:11] | He’s a real lady killer. | 货真价实的少女杀手 |
[10:13] | I’ll give you a quick tour. | 我先带你大致熟悉一下 |
[10:14] | All the hallways kinda look the same. | 过道看起来都长得差不多 |
[10:16] | These stairs lead to the main deck. | 这个楼梯通往主甲板 |
[10:26] | Zenith control to Essex, | 齐尼斯控制台呼叫艾塞克斯号 |
[10:28] | prepare for descent. | 准备降落 |
[10:30] | Engage thrusters. | 启动推进器 |
[10:32] | Beginning countdown. | 开始倒计时 |
[10:35] | This is the Essex on dock. | 艾塞克斯号已到达码头 |
[10:37] | Up and running. Standing by for clearance. | 高空盘旋中 等待身份验证 |
[10:39] | Launch sequence, activated. | 启动序列 激活 |
[10:41] | I can’t believe they’re sticking us | 我简直不敢相信他们 |
[10:42] | with a chaperone. | 居然给我们派来一个监护人 |
[10:43] | This ain’t the prom. | 又不是毕业舞会 |
[10:45] | The boys may be happy about it. | 小伙子们应该挺高兴的吧 |
[10:47] | What is she, easy? | 她怎么了 很好搞吗 |
[10:49] | Easy on the eyes. | 最起码很好看啊 |
[10:51] | Let’s blow this Taco stand. | 先炸了这个塔科点再说 |
[11:09] | We’re like a dysfunctional family, | 我们就像一个乱糟糟的大家庭 |
[11:10] | fighting over one shared bathroom. | 一个公共浴室也要争来争去 |
[11:13] | But you do get your own locker, | 不过你还是有自己的柜子 |
[11:15] | right next to me. | 就挨着我的柜子 |
[11:18] | “Boo-Boo”? | 小蠢蛋 |
[11:31] | There you go. Flick, flick, flick. | 你的 一张 两张 三张 |
[11:44] | Flush. | 同花 |
[11:45] | Flush right down the toilet, son. | 趁早从厕所冲走把 傻小子 |
[11:48] | – Full boat. – Goddamn it, old man. | -满堂红 -死老头 |
[11:50] | Fucking sharkin’ me man. | 你他妈在逗我 |
[11:53] | So how long have you guys been together? | 你们这些人在一起多久了 |
[11:54] | Past three or four years. | 三四年了 |
[11:57] | Is that a cry tube? | 那是呼吸机吗 |
[11:58] | It was, now it’s a fridge. | 以前是 现在被改造成冰箱了 |
[12:01] | This is Lynn, our Mining and Fishing escort. | 这位是琳恩 矿捕联会的护航员 |
[12:03] | Stay away from my pots, my pan, | 离我的罐子 我的锅 |
[12:05] | and my man. | 还有我的人远一点 |
[12:07] | We’ll get along like two peas in a pod. | 保证跟你处的像亲姐妹一样 |
[12:10] | Batali, our cook. | 巴塔丽 我们的厨师 |
[12:12] | And resident poet. | 还是常驻诗人吧 |
[12:16] | She wasn’t kidding. She’s only got one pan. | 她没开玩笑 她只有一口锅 |
[12:19] | Ship’s an old Russian harpooner, | 这是艘旧的俄罗斯鱼叉手 |
[12:20] | built before hyperspeed, | 超高速之前就有了 |
[12:21] | when people had to sleep for deep-space travel. | 那时候想要去宇宙深处就得休眠 |
[12:23] | But we’ve pretty much retro-fitted the whole thing. | 我们已经把它重新改造得差不多了 |
[12:26] | Boo-boo! | 小蠢蛋 |
[12:28] | Hey, Boo-Boo. | 小蠢蛋 |
[12:29] | Nice touch with the locker, guys. | 兄弟们 储物柜那招很不错啊 |
[12:31] | Payback’s a bitch. | 等着老子整死你们 |
[12:32] | Hey, don’t blame me. | 别怪我呀 |
[12:33] | I ain’t the load that should have been swallowed. | 应该被吞掉的那坨又不是我 |
[12:37] | Uh, this is our pilot, Ragsland. | 这是我们的领航员 拉格兹兰 |
[12:39] | Rags, this is our escort, Lynn. | 拉格兹兰 这是我们的护航员 琳恩 |
[12:41] | The Neanderthal is Harpo. | 这个尼安德特人是鱼叉手 |
[12:43] | And last but not least, | 最后也是最重要的 |
[12:44] | our first mate, Ben Hawthorne. | 我们的大副 本·霍桑 |
[12:46] | He served with my dad on the Acushnet. | 以前跟我父亲一起在高仕利服役 |
[13:03] | Iris scan initiating. | 虹膜扫描开始 |
[13:09] | Accessing medical records. | 医疗记录加载中 |
[13:19] | Lynn. | 琳恩 |
[13:23] | Here’s the download on the crew members. | 这是所有船员的资料 |
[13:24] | You got a real circus act out there. | 像马戏团一样精彩 |
[13:27] | Let’s start with William Stubniski. | 我们先来看威廉·斯塔布尼斯基 |
[13:30] | Two counts of felony vandalism. | 两项严重破坏公物罪 |
[13:32] | He fell asleep with a plasma cutter, | 操纵等离子切割机时睡着了 |
[13:34] | blowing a couple of fuel rods | 引爆了几根燃料柱 |
[13:35] | and destroying a cargo ship. | 摧毁了一艘货船 |
[13:38] | First mate Benjamin Hawthorne. | 大副本杰明·霍桑 |
[13:40] | Honorable discharge, but did a stint for poaching. | 光荣退休 不过做过一段时间非法偷猎 |
[13:43] | After serving on the Acushnet, | 在高仕利结束服役后 |
[13:45] | it seems he developed a guilty conscience | 他似乎产生某种负罪感 |
[13:47] | along with a drinking habit. | 需要靠酒精来消解 |
[13:49] | Then we have the captain’s little brother, | 然后是船长的弟弟 |
[13:51] | Owen Bentley. | 欧文·本特利 |
[13:52] | He was a hotshot pod pilot | 他是一个成功的太空飞行员 |
[13:54] | until his maverick attitude | 直到他独断专行的态度 |
[13:55] | forced him into civilian life. | 迫使他进入平民生活 |
[13:58] | Oh, this one’s good. | 这个还不错 |
[14:00] | Piper Batali. | 派珀·帕特洛 |
[14:01] | Three convictions for assault with a frying pan. | 三次因用煎锅袭击他人被定罪 |
[14:05] | Let’s just say she’s the jealous type. | 这么说吧 她是醋坛子 |
[14:08] | Which isn’t too good | 这对她男友詹姆斯·哈普来说 |
[14:09] | for her boyfriend, James Harpo. | 不是件好事 |
[14:11] | He owes massive gambling debts | 他欠下大量的赌债 |
[14:12] | and is gonna need a huge cash to pay it all off. | 而且需要一笔巨款来还清债务 |
[14:17] | Then you have Sarah Ragsland. | 然后是萨拉·拉格斯兰 |
[14:19] | She was on her way to a court martial, | 她本来在去军事法庭的路上 |
[14:21] | until rumors of affairs with several high-ranking officers surfaced. | 直到她与几名高级军官的绯闻浮出水面 |
[14:25] | Suddenly, this little bunny hopped her way | 突然间 这只小兔子跳了出来 |
[14:27] | right into pilot school. | 直接跳进飞行员学校 |
[14:31] | Last but not least is our good friend, | 最后但同样重要的是我们的好朋友 |
[14:33] | Captain Richard Bentley. | 理查德·本特利上尉 |
[14:35] | Highly decorated | 履历卓越 |
[14:36] | and finished top of his class in Aviation and Stellar mappin. | 并在航空和星图课上获得了全班第一名 |
[14:40] | Unfortunately for him, | 不幸的是 |
[14:41] | he has anger management issues | 他有愤怒的管理问题 |
[14:42] | and was dishonorable discharged | 曾有一次因为击倒指挥官 |
[14:45] | after knocking his commanding officer out col. | 被开除军籍 |
[14:50] | You’re betting a lot on a legend. | 你在一个传说上下了很大的赌注 |
[14:54] | But I hope you find | 但我希望你能找到 |
[14:55] | what you’re looking for out there. | 你在那儿要找的东西 |
[15:05] | ♪ Oh give me a home ♪ | 哦 给我一个家 |
[15:09] | ♪ Where the crustaceans roam ♪ | 甲壳类动物在哪里游荡 |
[15:13] | ♪ And the galaxy’s full Of whiskey ♪ | 银河系充满了威士忌 |
[15:15] | Ah, geez. It’s this song again? | 我天 又是这首歌 |
[15:18] | I think you missed your calling, Uncle Ben. | 我想你错过了你的电话 本叔叔 |
[15:22] | What is that, in F minor? | 那是什么 F小调吗 |
[15:54] | Come on, come on, | 过来 过来 |
[15:55] | That’s it. Yeah, that’s it. Come on. | 就是这样 是的 就是这样 来吧 |
[15:58] | Come to poppa. | 来爸爸这儿 |
[16:00] | What are the rocks for? | 这些石头是用来干什么的 |
[16:01] | They’re mineral-rich, the clickers love ’em. | 它们富含矿物质 响虫很喜欢 |
[16:04] | the smaller ones get zip-locked inside. | 小一点的可以封锁在里面 |
[16:07] | The big boys, we have to use some muscle. | 大家伙们 我们得用点力气 |
[16:12] | I thought for sure you suits at M-F-F | 我以为你在矿捕联会工作 |
[16:14] | would at least know what you’re monitoring. | 起码知道你在监控什么 |
[16:24] | Owen, you’re breaking formation. | 欧文 你打破队形了 |
[16:28] | Bring home the guppies, boys. | 把小鱼们带回家 伙计们 |
[16:29] | I’m getting a real catch. | 我要去抓条大的 |
[16:33] | Damn it, Owen. | 去死啦 欧文 |
[16:34] | Take the haul to the loading dock. | 把渔网放到码头 |
[16:36] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[16:38] | All right, Captain. | 好的 上尉 |
[17:08] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[17:09] | Captain, I’m catching something really big. | 船长 我这儿捕捉到了一个很大的东西 |
[17:11] | Thirty clicks starboard. | 距右舷三十千米每小时 |
[17:12] | Get them back inside. | 把它们放进来 |
[17:14] | Harpo, come on. Let’s go. | 哈普 来吧 我们走 |
[17:19] | Guys, Boo-Boo’s pod | 伙计们 小蠢蛋的分离舱 |
[17:21] | is dead in the water. | 冷却系统出故障了 |
[17:22] | Up, up, up. | 向上 向上 向上 |
[17:24] | Pitch the bow. | 抬起弓口 |
[17:25] | Triangulate off Owen’s pod. | 把欧文的分离舱三角定位 |
[17:27] | I need a clean shot from the main harpoon. | 我需要用鱼叉叉一发 |
[17:45] | Rags, reel ’em in now. | 拉格斯兰 把它们收回来 马上 |
[17:52] | Systems failure. | 系统故障 |
[18:06] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[18:09] | Activate tag. | 激活标记 |
[18:10] | Fire! | 开火 |
[18:15] | What the fuck? | 这他妈是什么 |
[18:19] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[18:21] | Are you seeing this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[18:47] | Ten Lung. | 天龙 |
[18:51] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[18:52] | Hang on, Owen. | 欧文 坚持一下 |
[19:01] | Okay, there it is. There it is. | 好的 来了 来了 |
[19:04] | Careful, careful, careful. | 小心 小心 小心 |
[19:05] | Owen, you all right? | 欧文 你还好吧 |
[19:07] | We’ve got him. | 我们接住他了 |
[19:13] | Hyperdrive systems down. | 超驱动系统关闭 |
[19:25] | Boo-Boo made a boo-boo. | 小蠢蛋做错事了 |
[19:26] | Stay in formation next time. | 下次保持队形 |
[19:28] | You all right, Boo-Boo? | 小蠢蛋 你还好吧 |
[19:29] | I’m freezing. | 我快冻僵了 |
[19:31] | Oh, and I’m fucking starving. | 哦 我快饿死了 |
[19:34] | Good job, Batali. | 帕特洛 干得好 |
[19:35] | Thank you. Thank you, baby. | -多谢夸奖 -谢谢你 宝贝 |
[19:36] | Thanks, Bat. | 帕特洛 谢谢 |
[19:39] | What’re you carving there, man? | 你在那儿刻什么呢 哥们 |
[19:41] | I won’t know till it’s finished. | 完成之后我才能知道 |
[19:44] | That was no normal celbaleen. | 那不是正常的赛鲸 |
[19:46] | That thing was huge. | 那东西很大 |
[19:48] | Six months back, | 六个月前 |
[19:49] | AmberCorp received a broken transmission | 安博公司在超离子星系统外 |
[19:51] | just outside the Hyperion star system. | 接收到一个破损信号 |
[19:54] | They spotted a celbaleen five times larger than normal. | 他们发现一个比正常大五倍的赛鲸 |
[19:57] | Transmission went out after that. | 此后信号中断 |
[19:59] | They tried locating the paging beacon, but… | 他们试图定位无线信标 但是 |
[20:03] | nothing. | 什么都没了 |
[20:04] | It’s like the ship vanished. | 就像船消失了一样 |
[20:05] | A lot of shit goes wrong up here. | 这里有很多糟糕的事发生 |
[20:08] | Probably got lost in a nebula storm. | 可能是在星云风暴中迷路了 |
[20:09] | There you go, there you go. | 对 对 |
[20:11] | They found Tianlong. | 他们找到了天龙 |
[20:14] | You mean Ten Lung. | 你的意思是天龙 |
[20:15] | No. Tianlong. | 不 天龙 |
[20:17] | The Chinese celestial dragon | 中国天国里的龙 |
[20:19] | that guards the gates of heaven. | 守护天堂之门的护卫 |
[20:21] | Up here, he’s called Ten Lung. | 在这里 他叫天龙 |
[20:23] | They probably bagged it, | 他们可能把它装袋了 |
[20:24] | tagged it and sold it to the highest bidder. | 贴上标签 卖给出价最高的人 |
[20:27] | I wouldn’t want to show my face again, either. | 要是我 我也不想再露面了 |
[20:29] | Or they entered White Space. | 或者他们进入了白色空间 |
[20:32] | That’s a bullshit theory. | 那就是个狗屁理论 |
[20:35] | White Space is just white holes. | 白色空间就是白洞 |
[20:37] | If black holes exist, why not white? | 如果黑洞存在 为什么白洞不存在呢 |
[20:41] | An entrance needs an exit, Captain. | 一个入口需要一个出口 船长 |
[20:47] | Back to reality. | 回到现实 |
[20:49] | Best haul we’ve had in three seasons. | 三个季度以来最好的成绩 |
[20:52] | Your hunches about a star system finally paid off, huh? | 你对星体系统的预感终于得到证实了哈 |
[20:54] | To the Captain! | 敬船长 |
[20:56] | Nice job, boys. | 干得好 小子们 |
[20:57] | The clickers follow the ambergris that the celbaleens secrete. | 响虫跟着赛鲸分泌的龙涎 |
[21:01] | You track that… | 你追踪它… |
[21:03] | you double your load. | 你的货就能翻倍 |
[21:05] | Oh, shit. I’m down for that. | 卧槽 我乐意搞这个 |
[21:08] | We’ve got enough. | 我们工作量已经够多了 |
[21:10] | Let’s go home, baby. | 我们回家吧 宝贝 |
[21:13] | Tell you what, | 我跟你讲 |
[21:14] | first round on solid ground is on me. | 回陆地上的第一轮酒我请 |
[21:16] | I could do a pub crawl, eh? | 我可以串酒吧喝 |
[21:19] | How about you, Stubsy? | 你呢 斯特卜 |
[21:21] | What’s the first thing you’re gonna do | 你回去的时候 |
[21:22] | when you get back? | 要做的第一件事是什么 |
[21:24] | Eat until I get tired… | 吃到困 |
[21:26] | Sleep until I get hungry. | 睡到饿 |
[21:28] | So, nothing different from now, right? | 和现在没什么不同啊 对吧 |
[21:33] | Looks like we’re taking you home, Miss Navarro. | 纳瓦罗小姐 看来我们要带你回家了 |
[21:41] | Yo, pass the lemon juice. | 喂 把柠檬汁递过来 |
[21:42] | Easy down with that. | 放轻松点 |
[22:47] | We need to talk, Captain. | 船长 我们得谈谈 |
[22:53] | Get the door. | 把门关上 |
[23:02] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[23:04] | We got a big payday out there, | 我们在这儿能收获这么多 |
[23:06] | why the hell we going home? | 为什么要回家 |
[23:09] | You want that wacko looking over your shoulder? | 你想让那个疯子监视你吗 |
[23:14] | A celestial dragon that guards the gates of heaven? | 什么叫一个守护天堂大门的天国之龙 |
[23:18] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[23:20] | We’re dropping her off, then we’ll head back out. | 我们要把她送走 然后再转身回来 |
[23:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:26] | Aye, aye, Captain. | 是的 船长 |
[23:28] | Hope that won’t cut into | 希望这不会侵占 |
[23:29] | your alone time with Bat. | 你与帕特洛独处的时间 |
[23:32] | She’ll get over it. | 她会克服的 |
[23:35] | Hey, Harpo. | 哈普 |
[23:36] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[23:39] | Keep this between us. | 天知地知 你知我知 |
[23:41] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[24:05] | Access granted. | 准许访问 |
[24:06] | The course of the Essex transmitting. | 艾塞克斯传输记录 |
[24:13] | Nothing to report yet. | 无要报告的内容 |
[24:25] | Uploading. | 上传 |
[24:58] | We’re in deep. | 我们陷入困境了 |
[24:59] | The, uh… | 那个 |
[25:01] | edge of the Hyperion star system. | 超离子恒星系统的边缘 |
[25:04] | The furthest depths of the galaxy. | 银河系最深处 |
[25:06] | All this time searching… | 一直以来的搜寻 |
[25:09] | I’m so close to White Space. | 我就要找到白色空间了 |
[25:12] | Nothing’s gonna stop me, | 没有什么能阻止我 |
[25:14] | Not even Ten Lung. | 甚至天龙也不能 |
[25:16] | He’s, uh… | 他 |
[25:18] | He’s as big as they say | 他和他们说的一样大 |
[25:19] | and mean as a son of a bitch. | 残忍的跟个狗娘养的一样 |
[25:23] | But, um… | 但是 |
[25:25] | a captain never loses sight of the mission at hand. | 一个船长永远不会忘记手上的任务 |
[25:31] | You need some help, buddy? | 伙计 你需要帮助吗 |
[25:34] | I can do it myself. | 我可以自己做 |
[25:42] | Here. | 给你 |
[25:43] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[25:44] | It’s your birthday present. | 这是你的生日礼物 |
[25:47] | Better late than never, right? | 迟到总比没有好 对吧 |
[25:51] | You tell Owen… | 你告诉欧文 |
[25:53] | that I’m bringing him the hide | 我给他带了 |
[25:54] | of the biggest, baddest celbaleen | 始终漫游在这些行星上 |
[25:56] | to ever roam these stars. | 最大最坏的赛鲸的兽皮 |
[25:59] | And, um… | 还有 |
[26:02] | take care of your mom for me, okay? | 帮我照顾好你妈妈 好吗 |
[26:07] | Captain. | 船长 |
[26:08] | Two ships. | 有两艘船 |
[26:11] | A patrol? This far out? | 巡逻队吗 离这儿远吗 |
[26:13] | Too small. | 太小了 |
[26:23] | They’re moving in fast. | 它们的速度很快 |
[26:31] | Run like hell. | 快跑 |
[26:32] | You got it. | 明白 |
[26:43] | Unidentified vessel approachin. | 不明船只接近 |
[26:49] | Jesus, turn these things off. | 天哪 把这些东西关掉 |
[26:50] | You’re gonna give me a seizure. | 你快逼疯我了 |
[26:52] | Boomers are gaining on us. | 掠夺者正在逼近我们 |
[26:53] | Never seen a Boomer before. | 以前从没见过掠夺者 |
[26:54] | Well, don’t say I never got you anything. | 别说我什么都没告诉你 |
[27:08] | Attention! | 注意 |
[27:09] | Boomers on our bow. | 掠夺者在我们的船头 |
[27:11] | Prepare for company. | 准备对接 |
[27:12] | Dump the empty crates and let ’em chase ’em. | 把空箱子扔掉 让他们追 |
[27:14] | That’ll just piss them off. | 那只会激怒他们 |
[27:16] | They’ll catch us eventually. | 他们最终会抓住我们的 |
[27:18] | This is our only choice. | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[27:27] | Docking sequence activated. | 对接程序已启动 |
[27:31] | Boomers? He means pirates? | 掠夺者 他是说海盗吗 |
[27:33] | Fuckin’ academy didn’t waste any time training you, did they? | 他妈的学院没有浪费时间训练你 是吗 |
[27:35] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[27:37] | Unless you enjoy being raped. | 除非你喜欢被强奸 |
[27:39] | Electromagnet activated. | 电磁铁启动 |
[28:05] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[28:10] | I was wondering where this went. | 我想知道这是怎么回事 |
[28:15] | All right, two, three. | 好的 二 三 |
[28:29] | What’re we doing? | 我们在做什么 |
[28:30] | You’re hiding. | 你在躲藏 |
[28:45] | Let’s go, get your asses in here. | 快点 都进去 |
[28:48] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[28:49] | I’m not letting anyone take it. | 我不会让任何人拿走它 |
[28:54] | What’re you waiting on? | 你在等什么 |
[29:00] | Put that away before you get someone killed! | 在你杀了人之前把它收起来 |
[29:02] | Nobody moves unless you hear the order from me. | 听到我的命令前都别动 |
[29:04] | Got that? | 明白了吗 |
[29:10] | Don’t touch it. | 别碰它 |
[29:12] | This is gonna be cosy. | 我很亲切的 |
[29:24] | Permission to come aboard. | 你们的上船许可 |
[29:36] | We forgot the gift baskets. | 我们把礼品忘了 |
[29:40] | Here, hold this, Lieutenant. | 中尉 拿着 |
[29:45] | I’m betting you’ve spent a fair amount | 我打赌你在这也干了不少年了 |
[29:47] | of years up here, haven’t you, old man? | 是不是啊 老头子 |
[29:50] | Which ship did you sail on before this shit box? | 开这破船前你还开过啥 |
[29:54] | The Acushnet. | 高仕利公司. |
[29:57] | And someone lives to tell the tale. | 竟然还有活人能讲出这名字 |
[30:05] | Good harvest this year, Captain? | 今年收成挺好啊 船长 |
[30:09] | I’ve had better. | 我有过更好的 |
[30:11] | Well, space isn’t what it used to be, is it? | 太空已经和以前不一样了 不是吗 |
[30:14] | I’m always complaining to my boys | 我经常这么跟我手下说 |
[30:15] | how these star systems have been overharvested nowadays. | 现在的星系都开采过度 |
[30:22] | Trying times. | 世道艰难 |
[30:24] | People gotta eat, | 人得吃饭 |
[30:25] | price of a clicker at an all-time high. | 响虫价格一直居高不下 |
[30:28] | We manage. | 我们能应付的了 |
[30:34] | It would appear so. | 似乎是这样 |
[30:35] | And where are my manners? | 那对我的待客之道呢 |
[30:43] | And this is? | 这是谁 |
[30:45] | She’s our MFF escort. | 她是我们的矿捕联会护航员 |
[30:48] | You can imagine how these long jags… | 你可以想象这些长锯齿 |
[30:52] | roughen a man’s edges. | 在人的身上剌过 |
[30:55] | Civility’s thrown right out the porthole… | 然后优雅的从舷窗里扔出 |
[30:57] | You know where our haul is. Take it and go… | 你知道我们的货在哪里 拿货走人吧 |
[30:58] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[31:02] | Illegal transporting, piracy, theft. | 非法运输 海盗 盗窃 |
[31:06] | Do you want to add a section nine, assault? | 你想加上第九条 袭击吗 |
[31:08] | Oh, you sure know your penal codes. | 你当然知道你们的法律 |
[31:11] | Isn’t this a fishing vessel? | 这是个渔船么 |
[31:16] | Something definitely smells fishy. | 确实有点鱼腥味 |
[31:36] | So you have an ICE Queen on board? | 所以你们船上有个星护队的头吗 |
[31:42] | I guess we do. | 我想是的 |
[31:50] | Boys. | 来人 |
[31:53] | Take it all. | 全拿走 |
[32:00] | Well, it has been a pleasure, Captain. | 那我就不客气了 船长 |
[32:03] | You got what you came for. | 你拿到了你想要的 |
[32:05] | Just go. | 那就走吧 |
[32:08] | Well, we should all do this again, | 我们还会再来的 |
[32:10] | real soon. | 很快 |
[32:13] | Tag it. | 标记它 |
[32:25] | What the fuck is an ICE agent doing on my ship? | 为什么会有个操蛋的星护队特工在我船上 |
[32:29] | – You gonna help him? – I’m fine. | -你来帮他一把 -我没事 |
[32:31] | – I want answers. – Dumb bitch. | -我想要个说法 -臭婊子 |
[32:33] | She must have sent out a transmission with our course. | 她一定是往外发了信息 |
[32:35] | You might as well have left a blood trail for sharks. | 你估计还给掠夺者留下了信号 |
[32:38] | – Lock her up. – What? | -把她关起来 -什么 |
[32:39] | My pleasure. Rich, come on. | -乐意之至 -理查德 别这样 |
[32:41] | Hey, maybe we should… | 或许我们可以 |
[32:42] | Shut the fuck up, Stubs. | 闭上你的臭嘴 斯特卜 |
[32:43] | You’re making a huge mistake. | 你们犯了个大错 |
[32:44] | Oh, you come on my ship, lie about who you are, | 你坐我的船 还不告诉我你到底是谁 |
[32:46] | put the entire crew at risk, | 还差点把我的船员都害死了 |
[32:48] | and I’m making a mistake? | 这叫我犯了大错 |
[32:50] | Pirates are gonna be the last thing you’re worried about. | 这些海盗将可不是你要担心的 |
[32:52] | Get her out of here. | 赶紧把她拽出去 |
[32:55] | Now, we all get a number nine. | 现在我们都背上第九条袭击罪了 |
[33:22] | Their ship’s tagged. | 他们的船已经被标记了 |
[33:24] | If they send a signal from anywhere, | 不管他们在哪发出信号 |
[33:25] | we’ll track them. | 我们都能找到 |
[33:27] | Excellent. | 完美 |
[34:09] | I just spent the last nine months | 我花了了九个月 |
[34:10] | getting my ass hauled across the galaxy. | 才把我的债还清 |
[34:13] | Only to be cleaned out | 又被一群操蛋的海盗 |
[34:14] | by a bunch of fucking buccaneers. | 洗劫一空 |
[34:16] | That’s all they left us. | 这是他们留给我们的全部 |
[34:24] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪搞来的 |
[34:26] | It’s not my first rodeo. | 这又不是我第一次这么干了 |
[34:30] | We got two options. | 我们现在有两个选择 |
[34:34] | Go home-empty handed… | 要么空着手回家 |
[34:37] | or get the grand prize. | 要么干一票大的 |
[34:40] | We take down Ten Lung. | 我们放下天龙 |
[34:42] | You salty bastard. | 你这个小王八犊子 |
[34:44] | Guys, we have an undercover ICE agent locked up. | 同志们 我们关了一个星护队卧底探员 |
[34:47] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[34:50] | I mean, you expect to get a 16-ton | 我是说 你想把那个16吨的 |
[34:51] | nearly extinct creature across customs? | 几乎灭绝的生物偷渡出去 |
[34:54] | With what? | 靠什么 |
[34:55] | A wink and a nod? | 眨眨眼 点点头吗 |
[34:58] | Look, we’ve been stuck in this tin can for months | 听着 我们就为了这些垃圾 |
[35:00] | fighting for scraps. | 被困在这破船里好几个月了 |
[35:02] | And now we don’t even have that. | 现在我们甚至连垃圾都没了 |
[35:06] | I have a guy that will give us | 我认识一个人 他能付给我们 |
[35:06] | five seasons worth of hauls for this thing. | 价值五个季度的钱换那东西 |
[35:10] | Think about that. | 想想看 |
[35:12] | Early retirement. | 提前退休 |
[35:15] | No more cooking for this bunch. | 再也不用给这帮混蛋做饭 |
[35:19] | Your own ship. | 属于自己的船 |
[35:24] | Not having to lift a finger. | 可以懒得连一根手指都不用动 |
[35:27] | Never ending happy hour. | 每天都嗨到不行 |
[35:33] | Taking down a legend. | 写下一段传奇 |
[35:38] | All right. | 行吧 |
[35:40] | But if we do this, | 一旦我们真这么干了 |
[35:41] | we gotta get some clicks or we’re gonna starve. | 要么发财 要么挨饿 |
[35:45] | And, Stubs, | 还有斯特卜 |
[35:46] | you need to get the damn hyperspeed up. | 你得忙起来了 |
[35:48] | You need to do something, too. | 你也要干活了 |
[35:58] | You got something on your mind? | 你想说什么吗 |
[36:02] | A galaxy this big… | 银河浩瀚 |
[36:06] | what are the odds? | 找到的几率有多大 |
[36:08] | A billion to one, | 十亿分之一 |
[36:09] | this is the same one that killed your dad? | 就杀了你爸爸的那个 |
[36:12] | Oh, it’s Ten Lung. | 这是天龙 |
[36:14] | And you know it. | 你懂的 |
[36:15] | The only thing I do know for sure | 我现在唯一知道的是 |
[36:17] | is we’re still alive. | 我们还活着 |
[36:22] | I can’t say the same about your father. | 但你父亲可没有 |
[36:30] | We all have our crosses to bear. | 我们身上都背负着自己的宿命 |
[36:37] | Either way… | 无论哪种方式 |
[36:41] | I’m there to the end. | 我都会留到最后的 |
[37:09] | Just wanted to thank you for my leg and all. | 我只想来谢谢你 不仅是因为腿 |
[37:14] | You’re welcome… | 不客气 |
[37:19] | Boo-Boo | 小蠢蛋 |
[37:29] | What’re you doing here? | 你为什么会来这儿 |
[37:31] | A few months ago, | 几个月以前 |
[37:32] | some scumbag poacher claimed to have found Tianlong. | 一些卑鄙的偷猎者声称找到了天龙. |
[37:36] | The only clue I had was a star system. | 我唯一的线索是一个星系 |
[37:39] | So I began tracking | 所以我开始追踪 |
[37:40] | each sighting within that star system. | 那个星系中的每一个观测点 |
[37:44] | And there’s only one ship | 接着就发现了有一艘船 |
[37:46] | that follows that same course. | 每次都走同样的航线 |
[37:51] | The Essex. | 艾塞克斯号 |
[38:23] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了呢 |
[38:30] | What’d you get for me? | 你有什么新消息 |
[38:32] | She’s got some interesting theories. | 她有一些有趣的理论 |
[38:34] | – About? – I’m your brother. | -关于什么 -我是你弟弟 |
[38:36] | Why didn’t you fucking tell me? | 你他妈为什么不告诉我 |
[38:38] | This is the one that killed dad. | 就是这玩意杀了咱爸 |
[38:40] | Don’t you want this thing dead? | 你不想搞死这玩意吗 |
[38:41] | The crew didn’t sign up for this. | 船员们跟着你可不是为了这个 |
[38:43] | Or the past three seasons on your personal quest. | 也不是你过去三个季度的个人追求 |
[38:49] | Ambergris. | 龙涎 |
[38:51] | That’s worth more than the haul we lost. | 这比我们失去的东西还值钱 |
[38:52] | We round up enough of it, | 我们靠它就能赚够了 |
[38:54] | and we’re heading home. | 该回家了 |
[38:56] | We head home when I say we head home. | 老子说回家的时候 才能回家 |
[39:00] | It’s leaving a trail for us to follow. | 它留下了一条我们能跟踪的线索 |
[39:03] | It’s leaving bait. | 这是个诱饵 |
[39:23] | All systems launching. | 所有系统启动 |
[39:32] | Where the fuck you been? | 你他妈的去哪儿了 |
[39:33] | What’s up your ass, Boo-boo? | 你屁股怎么了 小蠢蛋 |
[39:37] | Come on, mister harpoon man. | 快点 鱼叉哥 |
[39:41] | Come on! | 快来 |
[39:58] | You got the money shot there, Stubs. | 斯特卜 你被颜射了呀 |
[40:00] | Shit. | 倒霉 |
[40:02] | Oh, man. | 卧槽 |
[40:04] | What the heck? | 什么鬼 |
[40:07] | Here it is, boys. | 来吧 伙计们 |
[40:09] | The champagne of bile. | 愤怒做成的佳酿 |
[40:11] | It ain’t for drinking, old man. | 这可不是为了喝酒 |
[40:12] | Let’s just grab this shit so we can head home. | 我们就拿着这东西 然后就能回家了 |
[40:15] | Right, Rich? | 对吗 理查德 |
[40:17] | Cut the chatter, guys. | 别逼逼了 伙计们 |
[40:18] | This is deregulated space | 我们现在呆的地方 |
[40:19] | we’re swimming in. | 可没有任何管制 |
[40:21] | I don’t want you out there any longer than you have to be. | 我不想让你在外面呆得太久 |
[40:29] | Ah, shit. | 真操蛋 |
[40:31] | Shit! | 操 |
[40:42] | Struck a goldmine, fellas. | 伙计们 可找着了个金矿 |
[40:57] | Sir, we’ve got company. | 老大 发现状况 |
[40:58] | Boomers moving in on the port. | 掠夺者们在向港口移动 |
[40:59] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[41:01] | They must’ve found the beacon. | 他们一定找到了信号 |
[41:02] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[41:03] | What beacon? | 什么信号 |
[41:05] | Identified vessel approaching. | 发现船只正在靠近 |
[41:07] | Get your asses back on this ship. | 赶紧给老子上船 |
[41:09] | Fuck that. | 他妈的 |
[41:10] | Hell if I’m starving out here. | 我他妈才不要继续挨饿 |
[41:12] | Boomers are back. | 掠夺者们又回来了 |
[41:13] | Get in now or I’m leaving you behind. | 现在上船 不然我就把你扔外面了 |
[41:15] | And, Stubs, get in here and fix the damn hyperdrive. | 斯特卜 进来修好跃迁引擎 |
[41:28] | What have you done, Rich? | 理查德 你做了什么 |
[41:31] | One for the money. | 这一下是为了钱 |
[41:38] | Just give me your word, captain. | 下令吧 船长 |
[41:40] | Fire at will! | 自由射击 |
[41:50] | These ain’t warning shots. | 这可不是警告射击 |
[41:51] | When was the last time Stubs dumped our waste chambers? | 最后一次斯特卜倒垃圾是什么时候 |
[41:54] | – You know Stubs. – Do it. | -你了解斯特卜 -快点 |
[41:55] | Harpo’s out there. | 哈普还在外面 |
[41:57] | That’s his fault. | 那是他的责任 |
[42:01] | Incoming. Harp, watch your ass. | 哈普快进来 小心你屁股后面 |
[42:04] | What the fuck? | 这他妈什么鬼 |
[42:08] | Fuck. Come on. Come on. | 靠 快点 快点 |
[42:11] | Once he’s inside, jump to hyperspeed. | 一旦他上船 立刻跃迁 |
[42:13] | Cap, if we go into hyperspeed. | 收到 只要我们能进入超高速 |
[42:25] | Hyperdrive initiated. | 跃迁引擎已启动 |
[42:26] | Come on, Stubsy. | 加油 斯特卜 |
[42:36] | Hyperdrive is stable. | 跃迁引擎已就绪 |
[42:47] | Goodbye, captain. | 再见 船长 |
[42:55] | Got it, Rags. Go! | 搞定了 拉格斯兰 启动 |
[43:12] | Fucking son of a bitch! | 我干他狗娘养的 |
[43:22] | Gotta thank Stubs for being Stubs. | 幸好斯特卜还是那个斯特卜 |
[43:27] | We got lucky this time. | 这次我们很幸运 |
[43:29] | And next time, we may not be so lucky. | 下一次 可能就没那么幸运了 |
[43:31] | You dragged us out into deregulated space | 你把我们带到了没有信标的 |
[43:33] | with no paging beacon? | 无管制区域吗 |
[43:34] | And now, | 现在 |
[43:35] | we’re gettin’ our asses handed to us by a bunch of boomers. | 我们终于从掠夺者手里逃了出来 |
[43:38] | I could have been fucking killed out there! | 但我他妈刚刚在外面差点被干掉了 |
[43:39] | I gave you an order. | 我早让你回来了 |
[43:40] | You put us all at risk. | 是你差点让我们被干掉 |
[43:41] | I was saving our asses from starving. | 我他妈的可是在填饱你们的肚子 |
[43:43] | But you don’t seem too concerned about that, Captain. | 你好像一点也不担心食物问题 船长 |
[43:45] | Shut your fucking mouth, | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[43:47] | or you’ll be joining Miss Navarro. | 不然就跟纳瓦罗小姐关在一起 |
[43:54] | You done? | 你们有完没完了 |
[43:58] | I’m fucking done. | 就这吧 |
[44:02] | They want our heads now, | 他们现在想要我们的命 |
[44:04] | not our cargo. | 不是我们的货了 |
[44:06] | They’ll be back. | 他们会回来的 |
[44:31] | Look at that. | 这什么玩意 |
[45:06] | What the hell? | 这什么玩意儿 |
[45:11] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[45:13] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[45:15] | Get off! | 滚开 |
[45:32] | Anyone seen Stubsy? | 有谁看到斯特卜了吗 |
[45:36] | I’m almost tempted to give him a big fat wet one | 我恨不得因为他让那个超速系统运行起来 |
[45:38] | for getting that hyperspeed up and running. | 给他一个法式热吻 |
[45:41] | Got the ambergris, right? | 拿到龙涎了 对吗 |
[45:45] | That should be worth a chunk of change. | 那应该值很大一笔钱 |
[45:51] | That click’s only gonna last us two weeks. | 响虫只够维持我们两周 |
[45:55] | We can live off the ambergris. | 我们可以靠龙涎过活 |
[45:58] | That’s eating into my profits. | 那样损耗了我的利润 |
[46:02] | Either way, | 无论怎样 |
[46:03] | we can’t just mosey back into the atmosphere now. | 现在我们都不能匆忙返回大气层 |
[46:06] | We didn’t touch the celbaleen, | 我们从未碰过赛鲸 |
[46:08] | so we should be in the clear. | 所以我们应该都没问题 |
[46:11] | We’ve got bigger problems | 要是那玩意儿撞到旋桨上 |
[46:12] | if shit hits the fan. | 我们会有更大的麻烦 |
[46:14] | ‘Cause we’re out here with no beacon. | 因为这儿没有信标 |
[46:17] | The skirt’s not gonna forgive and forget. | 那个女人是不会握手言和的 |
[46:21] | I’ll go talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[46:25] | Yeah, you two got a lot in common. | 是啊 你俩有很多共同点 |
[46:30] | Whatever it takes to go home. | 无论回家要花什么代价 |
[46:33] | Wherever that signals goes, | 不管信号到哪里 |
[46:35] | we go. | 我们都会去 |
[47:21] | Wait. How far? | 等等 多久了 |
[47:24] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[47:25] | I think. | 我认为 |
[47:26] | – Three… three months? – Three months. | -三 三个月 -三个月 |
[47:29] | Shit. Why didn’t you tell me sooner? | 该死 你为什么不早点告诉我 |
[47:31] | Well, I mean, it’s not like | 这 这不像是 |
[47:32] | I could just go out to the local pharmacy. | 我能去个当地的药房 |
[47:34] | I, I just found out. | 我 我刚发现 |
[47:35] | Stubs hid a kit in supplies for me. | 斯特卜藏了个试剂盒给我用 |
[47:37] | Fucking Stubs knows? | 他妈的斯特卜都知道了 |
[47:44] | You don’t want it? | 你不想要它吗 |
[47:48] | Kids are expensive, you know. | 你知道 养孩子很贵的 |
[47:57] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[48:15] | It’s no coincidence the Essex flight pattern | 艾塞克斯号的飞行模式与天龙的目击事件 |
[48:17] | matched the Tianlong sightings. | 相吻合 这并非巧合 |
[48:23] | No. | 对 |
[48:26] | But now, I got a tag on him. | 但现在 我在他身上做了个标记 |
[48:29] | It won’t be long ’til he’s dead. | 它离死不远了 |
[48:32] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[48:36] | You will not stand in my way. | 你阻止不了我 |
[48:38] | When I don’t check in, | 如果我没签到 |
[48:40] | ICE will come looking for me. | 星护队就会来找我 |
[48:46] | No one is coming looking for us. | 没人会来找我们 |
[48:50] | I planted the ship’s beacon | 我把这艘飞船的信标放在了 |
[48:51] | on that cargo those boomers took. | 掠夺者s拿走的那批货物上 |
[48:58] | I’ve spent the last decade | 过去十年中 |
[49:00] | chasing more dangerous men. | 我一直在追逐更危险的人 |
[49:02] | And bigger and faster ships. | 和更大更快的船 |
[49:07] | And yet, here you are. | 然而 你现在在这儿 |
[49:10] | On my ship. | 在我的船上 |
[49:12] | I want to find what your father was looking for. | 我想去寻找你父亲一直在找东西 |
[49:16] | Do you want his death to be in vain? | 你想让他白死吗 |
[49:19] | Why would an ICE agent | 为什么一个星护队探员 |
[49:20] | give a fuck about white space? | 会他妈去关注白色空间 |
[49:30] | Well, there ain’t nothing you can do from here in to stop me. | 在这里面你没办法来阻止我 |
[49:34] | I will see this through. | 我会坚持到底的 |
[49:39] | You’re gonna drag this ship… | 你会拖累这艘飞船 |
[49:42] | and your crew down with you. | 和你的船员们的 |
[49:43] | My crew’s got nothing to do with this. | 我的船员们与此无关 |
[49:53] | I don’t think it’s a good idea, | 我觉得拿走那些龙涎 |
[49:55] | taking that ambergris. | 不是个好主意 |
[49:57] | Look. Technically it’s ours, right? | 严格来说它是我们的 好吗 |
[49:59] | What if they find out? | 如果他们发现了怎么办 |
[50:03] | How else are we gonna feed this kid? | 我们还能怎样养活这个孩子 |
[50:06] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[50:07] | Uh… Trust me. | 相信我 |
[50:09] | – Okay? -Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[50:10] | I got a plan that’s gonna turn us around. | 我有一个计划能让我们扭转局面 |
[50:12] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[50:32] | You don’t know! | 你不知道 |
[50:44] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[51:35] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[51:37] | Stubs! What the fuck? | 斯特卜 他妈的怎么了 |
[52:09] | She put up a fight. | 她反抗了 |
[52:11] | I caught her trying to destroy some of our oxygen reserves. | 我抓到她正试图破坏我们的氧气储备 |
[52:19] | She was probably hoping I’d head back. | 她可能希望我往回飞 |
[52:24] | I think so, Captain. | 我也这样认为 船长 |
[52:31] | I guess she doesn’t know me that well. | 我猜她并没那么了解我 |
[52:34] | Have Batali get her something to eat. | 让帕特洛给她点吃的 |
[52:55] | Quiet night? | 晚上好啊 |
[52:59] | At ease. | 放松 |
[53:01] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[53:06] | How’s it looking out there? | 外面看起来怎么样 |
[53:08] | I hate to break your heart, Captain. | 我不想伤你的心 船长 |
[53:10] | Auto-pilot deactivated. | 取消自动驾驶 |
[53:12] | We got a whole lot of nothin’. | 我们没有任何发现 |
[53:20] | Scanning. | 扫描中 |
[53:30] | You help me… | 如果你帮我 |
[53:32] | I will make sure you walk away from this. | 我保证让你从这里离开 |
[53:34] | Let go. | 放手 |
[53:36] | Harpo, too. | 哈普也能离开 |
[53:38] | I cook their meals, all right? | 我是给他们做饭的 好吗 |
[53:39] | What am I gonna do? | 我能做什么 |
[53:41] | I want to get out of here just as bad as you do. | 我和你一样特别想离开这里 |
[53:46] | I’m going to have a baby. | 我有孩子了 |
[53:55] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[53:57] | Check your starboard. | 检查你的右舷 |
[54:11] | Someone else must’ve come out here | 肯定有其他人来过这里 |
[54:13] | looking for the big catch. | 来寻找大鱼 |
[54:14] | Yeah. Looks like they found it. | 是啊 看起来他们找到了 |
[54:18] | Ten Lung did this? | 天龙做的吗 |
[54:22] | It’s just us and him out here. | 那里只有我们和他 |
[54:59] | Don’t look too long now. | 别看得太久 |
[55:03] | A man could get lost out there. | 人可能会迷失在那儿 |
[55:08] | Harpo tampered with the oxygen. | 哈普在氧气上做了手脚 |
[55:12] | I’ve been serving seven years with Harpo. | 我和哈普一起服役七年了 |
[55:14] | You put your trust in a man like that. | 你会信任那样的人 |
[55:20] | But… | 但是 |
[55:22] | man is a funny creature. | 人是种有趣的生物 |
[55:25] | Sometimes, he does desperate things | 有时 会孤注一掷 |
[55:27] | in order to get something done. | 以完成某件事 |
[55:30] | Like letting pirates on his ship. | 就像让海盗登上他的飞船 |
[55:37] | We need Stubs to fix the leak in the oxygen tanks. | 我们需要斯特卜去修好氧气罐的泄漏 |
[55:39] | I was just looking for him myself. | 我刚刚也在找他 |
[55:41] | He went Houdini. | 他遁身了 |
[55:43] | Ship’s only so big. | 飞船只有这么大 |
[55:45] | I’ll take the bow, | 我去船头 |
[55:46] | you take the stern. | 你去船尾 |
[56:05] | Let me out here! | 放我出去 |
[56:13] | Come on! | 快点 |
[56:40] | Get in the air lock! | 到过渡仓里去 |
[56:54] | Move! | 躲开 |
[57:09] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[57:12] | Won’t be eating clicker anytime soon. | 很快再也不用吃响虫了 |
[57:16] | She’s lucky I was looking for Stubs. | 她很幸运我当时在找斯特卜 |
[57:18] | We can’t lock her back up. | 我们不能把她锁回去 |
[57:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[57:22] | Then she’s your responsibility. | 那她就是你的责任了 |
[57:24] | Keep her out of my way. | 让她别妨碍我 |
[57:26] | You’ve taken this too far. Hey. | 你做得太过了 |
[57:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[57:29] | We’re holding our course. You understand? | 我们要保持自己的航线 明白吗 |
[57:32] | Nothing… nothing is gonna stop us. | 没有什么 没有什么能阻止我们 |
[57:35] | Us? | 我们 |
[57:37] | You don’t care about us. | 你不在乎我们 |
[57:40] | Just like Dad. | 就像爸爸一样 |
[57:42] | Left Mom sick and come up here, and for what? | 扔下生病的妈妈来这 为了什么呢 |
[57:44] | You don’t know the first thing about him. | 你对他一无所知 |
[57:46] | Dad and I talked about coming up here | 当你还是精液的时候 |
[57:47] | when you were still juice. | 爸爸和我曾聊过来这里的事 |
[57:48] | I know he didn’t come back. | 我知道他没有回来 |
[57:52] | You’re just like him. | 你和他一模一样 |
[57:57] | You’re nothing like him. | 你一点也不像他 |
[58:53] | You know our oxygen levels are low, right? | 你知道我们的氧气水平很低 对吧 |
[58:56] | I just fly the ship. | 我只是驾驶飞船 |
[58:59] | Can’t fly ship when you’re dead. | 死了就开不了飞船了 |
[59:01] | How long do you think it’ll take us to get back? | 你认为还要多久我们才能回去 |
[59:05] | Look. | 你看吧 |
[59:06] | Not too many captains | 没有太多的船长 |
[59:07] | give a young pilot a chance. | 会给一个年轻飞行员一个机会 |
[59:09] | I’m not turning my back on him. | 我是不会背弃他的 |
[59:19] | Log in accepted. | 已成功登录 |
[59:21] | This is crewman Owen Bentley | 我是欧文·本特利 |
[59:22] | of the interstellar fishing vessel Essex, | 艾塞克斯号星际渔船的船员 |
[59:25] | Seven dash D, dash S. | 坐标 7-D-S |
[59:32] | Requesting assistance. | 请求协助 |
[59:37] | Uploading. | 上传中 |
[59:45] | This is crewman Owen Bentley | 我是欧文·本特利 |
[59:47] | of the interstellar fishing vessel Essex, | 艾塞克斯号星际渔船的船员 |
[59:49] | Seven dash D dash S. | 坐标 7-D-S |
[59:52] | Requesting assistance. | 请求协助 |
[59:53] | We got a lock on ’em again. | 我们又锁定他们了 |
[59:58] | It’s very sloppy, gentlemen. | 这样太粗心了 先生们 |
[1:00:00] | This boy’s lovely | 这个男孩很可爱 |
[1:00:21] | Life-form detected. | 检测到生命形态 |
[1:00:42] | Force field at 50 percent strength. | 能量盾强度50% |
[1:00:46] | Danger! | 危险 |
[1:00:48] | Force field at 50 percent strength. | 能量盾强度50% |
[1:01:09] | What the hell is going on? | 这他妈怎么了 |
[1:01:10] | – I found him. – Danger. | -我找到他了 -危险 |
[1:01:12] | Force field at 45 percent strength. | 能量盾强度45% |
[1:01:14] | Keep her steady, Rags. | 拉格斯兰 稳住飞船 |
[1:01:19] | Autopilot deactivated. | 取消自动驾驶 |
[1:01:31] | Force field at 40 percent strength. | 能量盾强度40% |
[1:01:35] | Owen, what the hell are you doing? | 欧文 你他妈在干什么 |
[1:01:38] | I’m ending this. | 我要结束这一切 |
[1:01:45] | Hawthorne! Harpo! | 霍桑·哈普 |
[1:01:46] | Suit up. Owen needs backup. | 准备出发 欧文需要支援 |
[1:01:48] | All right! All right, already! | 好的 已经好了 |
[1:01:50] | Danger. | 危险 |
[1:01:51] | Force field at 25 percent strength. | 能量盾强度25% |
[1:01:54] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:01:56] | …emergency activation sequence initiated | 紧急激活程序已启动 |
[1:02:29] | Come on! I got you, bitch! | 来呀 我逮到你了 贱人 |
[1:02:36] | Force field failure imminent! | 能量盾强度 即将失效 |
[1:02:41] | We’re heading out, Captain. | 我们出发了 船长 |
[1:02:42] | Scuttle up along its neck, but keep your distance. | 沿着它的脖子向上快行 但保持距离 |
[1:02:48] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[1:02:49] | I’m going in. | 开始行动了 |
[1:02:50] | Owen, get your ass back in formation. | 欧文 你他妈回到编队里来 |
[1:02:53] | Tighten up. | 快点 |
[1:02:54] | Crazy son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的疯子 |
[1:02:57] | Come on! | 来呀 |
[1:02:58] | Watch your left. Watch your left! | 小心你的左边 小心你的左边 |
[1:02:59] | Oh, god! Fuck! | 天哪 操 |
[1:03:06] | Hey, you good? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[1:03:08] | Head back in, old man. | 回去吧 大爷 |
[1:03:09] | You too, Harp. | 哈普 你也回去 |
[1:03:11] | This is my fight. | 这是我的战斗 |
[1:03:19] | – I got a shot. – That’s my shot. | -已瞄准 -这发是我的 |
[1:03:24] | You fucking showboat. | 你真他妈爱作秀 |
[1:03:26] | Owen, careful. | 欧文 小心 |
[1:03:28] | Hey, Owen! Ow! | 嘿 欧文 |
[1:03:33] | Shit. He’s in a tailspin. | 该死 他在翻转 |
[1:03:38] | Shit. Hey, Owen! | 该死 嘿 欧文 |
[1:03:42] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油 加油 加油 |
[1:03:53] | Sorry, Rich. | 理查德 对不起 |
[1:03:56] | Swing around the bow! I can’t get a clean shot. | 绕着船头转 我没有射击角度 |
[1:03:59] | What the… | 他妈的怎么 |
[1:04:08] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[1:04:13] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[1:05:20] | Would’ve made a hell of a captain. | 他本能成为一个船长的 |
[1:05:24] | The kid wasn’t afraid of nothing. | 这孩子什么都不怕 |
[1:05:30] | I should have turned back. | 我本该返回的 |
[1:05:32] | Never lose sight of the mission at hand. | 永远不要忽略手头上的任务 |
[1:05:50] | Seems we’re all gluttons for a little punishment. | 看起来我们都是自讨苦吃的人 |
[1:05:55] | Nah. | 不要 |
[1:05:59] | I’ll go see if we can’t pick up the signal. | 我去看看是不是还接收不到信号 |
[1:06:12] | He’s gone too far. | 他太离谱了 |
[1:06:14] | Yeah. Mutiny’s the last thing on my mind right now. | 是 现在我最不愿意做的事情就是叛变 |
[1:06:16] | Our oxygen levels are low. | 我们的氧气水平很低了 |
[1:06:18] | If we don’t turn back now, this ship’s gonna be our coffin. | 现在不返航的话 飞船将是我们的棺材 |
[1:06:20] | Hey, his own fucking brother is dead. | 嘿 他自己的弟弟死了 |
[1:06:24] | He’s gonna keep chasing this thing | 他会一直追这玩意 |
[1:06:25] | until it destroys the whole ship and everybody on it. | 直到它毁掉整座飞船和船上所有人 |
[1:06:36] | Hawthorne’s never gonna go for it. | 霍桑绝对不会同意的 |
[1:06:37] | Fucking Hawthorne. I’ll deal with Hawthorne. | 去他的霍桑 我会搞定霍桑 |
[1:06:39] | You need to do this. | 你必须要这么做 |
[1:06:42] | For the life of my kid. | 就当为了我孩子的性命 |
[1:06:47] | Bat’s pregnant. | 本特利怀孕了 |
[1:06:53] | The Hyperion Star System. | 土卫七星系 |
[1:06:59] | We’re about as far out as anyone has ever gone. | 我们飞出的距离远到要打破人类记录了 |
[1:07:06] | And at least come back to talk about it. | 至少回去吹嘘一下吧 |
[1:07:09] | Backhand’s gonna cost you. | 折返要花很大代价 |
[1:07:12] | Ten years, at least. | 至少十年 |
[1:07:16] | He liked you. | 他喜欢你 |
[1:07:20] | Owen didn’t really share those kinds of things with me. | 欧文基本上没跟我交流过那些事 |
[1:07:25] | But I could tell that much. | 但我看得出来 |
[1:07:32] | At least he died like a Bentley. | 至少他死得像个本特利家的人 |
[1:07:36] | Fighting all the way. | 一直战斗到底 |
[1:07:41] | I’m proud of him. | 我为他感到骄傲 |
[1:07:46] | I was always proud of him. | 我一直都为他感到骄傲 |
[1:07:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:07:54] | If I thought you were responsible, | 我要是觉得你该对此负责 |
[1:07:55] | I’d send you out the air lock. | 我早就把你扔出隔离舱了 |
[1:08:02] | My father used to tell Owen and me | 我和欧文小时候 |
[1:08:03] | stories about this place when we were kids. | 父亲经常对我们说这儿的故事 |
[1:08:10] | This is where he died. | 他就是在这死的 |
[1:08:20] | I thought if I came out here, | 我觉得如果我来了这里 |
[1:08:23] | where he was… | 他曾经到过的地方 |
[1:08:28] | I’d feel closer to him somehow. | 我就会感觉更接近他 |
[1:08:34] | But all it did was cost me my brother. | 可结果却害我失去了我弟弟 |
[1:08:41] | You’re turning back? | 你要掉头回去吗 |
[1:08:52] | Our oxygen levels are unstable. | 我们的氧气水平不稳定 |
[1:08:56] | We can’t go out any further. | 不能再往外飞了 |
[1:09:01] | Stubniski’s the only one who could fix it. | 只有斯塔布尼斯基能修好它 |
[1:09:05] | And he’s gone missing. | 而他又失踪了 |
[1:09:08] | Well, then, I guess we need to find him. | 那我想我们必须找到他 |
[1:09:14] | If we turn back now… | 如果我们现在掉头回去 |
[1:09:17] | there’s a chance to go home. | 就有一线机会能回家 |
[1:09:22] | I don’t even remember where home is anymore. | 我甚至都已经不记得家在哪里了 |
[1:09:28] | But I wouldn’t mind living a little bit longer to find out. | 但我不介意活久一点来找家 |
[1:09:35] | It’s business as usual until I let you know. | 我通知你之前 一切照常 |
[1:09:39] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[1:09:57] | That boy up in the ceiling? | 那小子在天花板上面吗 |
[1:10:02] | And what was that? | 那是啥 |
[1:10:05] | Parasites. | 寄生虫 |
[1:10:06] | I think Stubs is infected. | 我认为斯特卜被感染了 |
[1:10:09] | And if so, | 要是这样的话 |
[1:10:09] | low oxygen levels is the last thing you need to worry about. | 你要担心就不是氧气水平低的问题 |
[1:10:13] | Is there anything we can do? | 我们能做什么 |
[1:10:15] | I can try to see how far he’s gone. | 我可以试着看看他到什么程度了 |
[1:10:17] | But the Boomers took my gun. | 可是那帮掠夺者s抢走了我的枪 |
[1:10:18] | And I’m not walking around here unarmed. | 我不要赤手空拳在这走来走去 |
[1:10:20] | Hey, this is Stubs we’re talking about. | 我们现在说的可是斯特卜 |
[1:10:26] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[1:10:38] | This is from my father. | 这是我父亲留下的 |
[1:10:46] | It ain’t an ornament. | 它可不是装饰品 |
[1:10:54] | You okay with this? | 你用它没问题吧 |
[1:10:58] | I do this… | 我去找他 |
[1:11:00] | you follow Tianlong through to white space. | 你跟着天龙穿越白色空间 |
[1:11:09] | Identified vessel approaching. | 辨识到飞行物正在接近 |
[1:11:12] | Auto pilot deactivated. | 解除自动巡航 |
[1:11:32] | There you are. | 你在那儿啊 |
[1:11:34] | Force field at 25 percent strength. | 能量盾强度25% |
[1:11:38] | Life-form detected. | 探测到生命迹象 |
[1:11:56] | Danger. | 危险 |
[1:11:57] | Captain, looks like we’re heading into some choppy waters. | 船长 看来我们即将进入乱流区域 |
[1:12:01] | – Head in. – Danger. | -继续向前 -危险 |
[1:12:02] | The Boomers won’t follow us into the storm. | 掠夺者们不会跟我们进风暴的 |
[1:12:04] | Go ahead, get so close to the bastard | 继续推进 靠近这王八蛋 |
[1:12:06] | that you can braid his tentacles. | 近到能给它的触手编辫子 |
[1:12:07] | He’ll lead us right through this. | 它会领着我们穿过风暴 |
[1:12:09] | Okay. Business as usual. | 好的 一切照常 |
[1:12:30] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:12:35] | Shit. It vanished. | 该死 它消失了 |
[1:12:37] | Systems failure. Abort. | 系统失灵 执行中断 |
[1:12:39] | Maintain your speed and hold your course. | 维持速度 保持航向 |
[1:12:45] | Abort mission now. | 立即中止任务 |
[1:12:49] | Force-field at 20 percent strength. | 能量盾强度20% |
[1:12:52] | The storm is offsetting our power. | 风暴正在抵消我们的能源 |
[1:12:54] | Then light some candles. | 那就点蜡烛 |
[1:12:56] | Find it! | 找到它 |
[1:13:13] | Let’s fry this thing! | 让我们轰了这玩意 |
[1:13:39] | Don’t go down without a fight. | 别不战而败 |
[1:14:31] | Mission override. | 任务超控 |
[1:14:34] | Override denied. | 超控指令失败 |
[1:14:41] | System malfunction. | 系统机能故障 |
[1:14:44] | Shit. Navigation’s down. | 该死 导航失灵了 |
[1:14:46] | You still have thrusters? | 你不是还有推进器吗 |
[1:14:47] | We’re free-floating. | 我们在自由漂浮 |
[1:14:50] | I’m going manual. | 我现在要手动控制了 |
[1:14:52] | I’ll work on getting the main power up. | 我去接通主电源 |
[1:14:59] | I don’t want Rags’ help! | 我不想要拉格斯兰的帮助 |
[1:15:01] | Systems failure. Abort. | 系统失灵 执行中断 |
[1:15:07] | Fucking Stubs. | 该死的斯特卜 |
[1:15:21] | Abort mission now. | 立即中止任务 |
[1:15:23] | Danger. Danger. | 危险 危险 |
[1:15:45] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[1:15:54] | You gonna fly this fucking thing? | 你开得了这该死的飞船吗 |
[1:15:57] | I’m doing this for us. | 我这么做是为了我们 |
[1:15:59] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[1:16:01] | System failure. Abort mission now. | 系统失灵 立即中止任务 |
[1:16:42] | Stubs? | 斯特卜 |
[1:17:16] | All systems active. | 全部系统激活 |
[1:17:30] | Ask and you shall receive. | 说吧你想要什么 |
[1:17:33] | I don’t think I’ve been this sweaty without getting off. | 没想到我不动也能出这么多汗 |
[1:17:35] | Damn good job, pilot. | 你做得相当棒 机长 |
[1:17:37] | I’ll fly her now. Hit the showers. | 现在我来驾驶 你去洗澡吧 |
[1:17:39] | You got it. | 好的 |
[1:18:05] | We get back. | 我们回去 |
[1:18:08] | It’s just us. | 就咱俩 |
[1:18:11] | We turn around now, we have a chance. | 我们现在调头的话还有机会 |
[1:18:22] | Just us. | 就咱俩 |
[1:18:24] | Yes, just us. | 对 就咱俩 |
[1:18:29] | We’ll make it through this. | 我们会熬过去的 |
[1:18:35] | We need to get the oxygen from the pods, | 我们需要从作业舱拿到氧气 |
[1:18:37] | or we won’t make it. | 不然我们都活不了 |
[1:19:11] | Getting awfully quiet, Captain. | 安静得吓人 船长 |
[1:19:15] | Calm before the storm. | 暴风雨前的宁静 |
[1:19:18] | Out there… or in here? | 外面还是里面 |
[1:19:23] | Incoming signal detected. | 检测到信号传入 |
[1:19:26] | There he is. | 来了 |
[1:19:27] | Rags, back to the flight deck. Now! | 拉格斯兰 立即返回驾驶舱 |
[1:19:34] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎样 |
[1:19:35] | I’ll bait him in, you lock him down | 我引诱它过来 你把它锚住 |
[1:19:36] | and we meet me out there for the kill? | 然后我俩在外面合伙干掉它 |
[1:19:38] | Better than getting batted around this bucket of bolts. | 好过在这破船里面被它拍来拍去 |
[1:19:45] | Crew to your posts. | 船员各就各位 |
[1:20:06] | Activate IRV. | 启动分离舱 |
[1:20:08] | Danger. Danger. Air lock door open. | 危险 危险 过渡舱门已开 |
[1:20:17] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:20:25] | Ready, Hawth? | 霍桑 准备好了吗 |
[1:20:28] | Get him in my sights, Captain. | 船长 让它在我视线范围内吧 |
[1:20:32] | Come on, motherfucker. | 来吧 王八蛋 |
[1:20:40] | Stubs? | 斯特卜 |
[1:20:52] | Force-field at ten percent strength. | 力场强度10% |
[1:21:01] | Stubs. | 斯特卜 |
[1:21:07] | Stubs. Stubs, it’s me. | 斯特卜 斯特卜 是我啊 |
[1:21:09] | It’s me. Please, don’t. | 是我啊 求你了 不要 |
[1:21:11] | Stubs, I have a baby. | 斯特卜 我怀了孩子 |
[1:21:31] | Activate harpoon. | 启动鱼叉 |
[1:21:36] | That’s right. Come and get me. | 这就对了 来抓我啊 |
[1:22:14] | Bull’s-eye. | 正中靶心 |
[1:22:19] | Got him locked down, Hawth. | 霍桑 锁定它 |
[1:22:34] | Systems failure. | 系统失灵 |
[1:22:35] | Prepare for evacuation. | 真空状态准备 |
[1:22:47] | Force-field at ten percent strength. | 力场强度10% |
[1:22:51] | Good ol’ Hawthorne. | 霍桑 你好啊 |
[1:22:55] | Loyal to the end. | 至死不渝 |
[1:22:58] | But I can’t let you take that pod. | 但我不能让你带走工作舱 |
[1:23:00] | Force-field low. | 场力强度偏低 |
[1:23:02] | We’ve been through a lot, you and me. | 我们一起经历过很多 |
[1:23:03] | Depressurization imminent. | 即将进行减压 |
[1:23:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:23:08] | Seems like we’re both all in. | 看起来我们俩都精疲力竭了 |
[1:23:12] | Seems so. | 也许吧 |
[1:23:15] | Your call! | 你自找的 |
[1:23:24] | Goddamn, old man. | 该死 老家伙 |
[1:23:52] | Come on, sucker. | 来啊 蠢货 |
[1:24:07] | Systems failure. | 系统失灵 |
[1:24:09] | Evacuate immediately. | 立刻疏散 |
[1:24:15] | There’s an old saying up here, son. | 小子 有句老话 |
[1:24:18] | “The good Lord don’t reign over the stars, | 上帝不统治天上的星星 |
[1:24:23] | too far above heaven.” | 因为天上的星星太远了 |
[1:24:26] | I’m gonna miss you, old man. | 老家伙 我会想你的 |
[1:24:36] | Evacuate immediately. | 立刻疏散 |
[1:24:52] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[1:24:56] | Time to die, you bastard. | 王八蛋 你的死期到了 |
[1:25:14] | Good goddamn riddance. | 总算摆脱了 |
[1:25:31] | It’s just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[1:25:38] | With my last breath. | 就算只剩一口气 |
[1:25:51] | Mother of god. | 圣母啊 |
[1:27:54] | This is Observer Four. | 这里是探险家四号 |
[1:27:56] | We’re picking up a large gravitational disturbance. | 当前探测到一阵强烈的引力扰动 |
[1:27:58] | Investigating anomaly. | 调查异常现象 |
[1:28:00] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:28:03] | Run broad scan. | 运行宽角扫描 |
[1:28:05] | We’ve got multiple life readings. | 我们收到大量生命读数 |
[1:28:08] | Collect. | 收集 |
[1:28:10] | Intercepting for collection. | 截取收集 |