| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | This sandwich is an unmitigated disaster. | 这三明治真是个彻底的失败品 | 
| [00:06] | I asked for turkey and roast beef | 我点的是火鸡和烤牛肉 | 
| [00:08] | With lettuce and swiss on whole wheat. | 全麦上放生菜和芝士 | 
| [00:10] | What did they give you? | 那他们给你的什么? | 
| [00:11] | Turkey and roast beef | 火鸡和烤牛肉 | 
| [00:12] | With swiss and lettuce on whole wheat. | 全麦上放的芝士和生菜 | 
| [00:19] | It’s the right ingredients, but in the wrong order. | 东西确实一样 但是顺序不对啊 | 
| [00:23] | In a proper sandwich, | 一个合格的三明治 | 
| [00:25] | The cheese is adjacent to the bread | 它的芝士要紧贴着面包 | 
| [00:27] | To create a moisture barrier against the lettuce. | 这样会提供给生菜一个有水分的屏障 | 
| [00:30] | They might as well have dragged this thing through a car wash. | 他们可能带着这玩意过了一趟洗车房 | 
| [00:34] | I don’t believe it. | 不太可能吧 | 
| [00:36] | I know. it’s basic culinary science. | 我知道 这是很基本的烹饪知识 | 
| [00:38] | Some guy is auctioning off a miniature time machine prop | 有人拍卖了一个原版电影里用过的时间机器道具 | 
| [00:41] | From the original film, and no one is bidding on it. | 但竟然没人竞拍 | 
| [00:44] | A time machine from the movie the time machine? | 电影”时间机器”里的时间机器? | 
| [00:47] | No. a time machine from sophie’s choice. | 不 是”苏菲的选择”里的时间机器 | 
| [00:51] | Boy, sophie could have used a time machine in that movie. | 厉害 苏菲在电影里是用过一个时间机器 | 
| [00:53] | Did you see it? it’s rough. | 你见过吗? 挺刚猛啊 | 
| [00:55] | Oh, that’s cool. | 酷毙了 | 
| [00:57] | It’s only $800? | 只要800美金? | 
| [00:59] | Yeah. and that’s my bid. | 没错 那是我出的价钱 | 
| [01:01] | You bid $800? | 你出价800美元? | 
| [01:02] | It was a spur-of-the-moment thing. | 我没多想一时定下的嘛 | 
| [01:04] | I figured it would go for thousands, | 我想它怎么都会飙到上千的 | 
| [01:05] | And I just wanted to be a part of it. | 我只是想参与一下而已 | 
| [01:07] | There’s only 30 seconds left in the auction. | 拍卖还剩30秒就结束了 | 
| [01:09] | Do you have $800? | 你有800美金吗? | 
| [01:11] | Not to blow on a miniature time machine. | 撼动不了这台小型时间机器 | 
| [01:13] | Well, don’t worry. the way these things work | 别担心 一般大家都是 | 
| [01:14] | Is people wait until the last second to bid, | 等到最后一秒钟 | 
| [01:16] | And then they swoop in and get it. it’s called sniping. | 然后突然杀进来把它拍走 这就叫淘宝 | 
| [01:18] | 15 seconds. | 15秒 | 
| [01:19] | Come on, snipers. | 快点啊 淘宝人 | 
| [01:21] | 10 9 8… Ten, nine, eight… | |
| [01:24] | Where are your snipers? | 你的淘宝人呢? | 
| [01:26] | Five… snipe. | 5 淘啊 | 
| [01:28] | Four… snipe. | 4 淘啊 | 
| [01:29] | Three… snipe! | 3 淘啊 | 
| [01:30] | Two… snipe! | 2 淘啊 | 
| [01:31] | 1 One… | |
| [01:32] | Congratulations! | 祝贺你 | 
| [01:34] | You are the proud owner of a miniature time machine! | 你光荣地成为这台小型时间机器的主人了 | 
| [01:38] | You lucky duck. | 你个幸运的家伙 | 
| [01:40] | I wonder why no one else bid. | 我想不通怎么没人竞拍了 | 
| [01:42] | This is a classic piece of sci-fi movie memorabilia. | 这是部经典高科技电影里很有纪念意义的东西啊 | 
| [01:45] | Yeah, I know! I still can’t afford it. | 我知道 可我仍然没钱买它 | 
| [01:46] | Why don’t we share it? | 要不我们一起凑钱吧? | 
| [01:48] | We’ll each put in 200 bucks, and we’ll | 我们每人出200 | 
| [01:49] | Take turns having it in our house. | 然后我们轮流把它放家里 | 
| [01:51] | A time-share time machine. | 一个时间共享的时间机器 | 
| [01:53] | I’m in. sheldon? | 我同意 谢尔顿? | 
| [01:55] | Need you ask? | 还用你问吗? | 
| [01:58] | I still don’t understand why no one else bid. | 可我还是不明白怎么就没人出价 | 
| [02:09] | I understand why no one else bid. | 我明白为什么没人出价了 | 
| [02:40] | Did the listing actually say “miniature”? | 那单子上确实有写是小型的吗? | 
| [02:44] | I just assumed. | 我也在想 | 
| [02:46] | Who sells a full-size time machine for $800? | 谁会800块就卖一个完整尺寸的时间机器啊? | 
| [02:51] | In a venn diagram, that would be an individual located | 在文氏图中 可能是一个在”不想要我的时间机器” | 
| [02:56] | Within the intersection of the sets “no longer want my time machine” | 和”急需800块钱”两区间 | 
| [02:57] | And “need $800.” | 取交集的人 | 
| [03:00] | It’s actually a tremendous bargain. | 这个价钱的确非常低了 | 
| [03:03] | Even with shipping, it works out | 就算加上运费 | 
| [03:04] | To less than four dollars a pound. | 算下来平均每磅不到4美金呢 | 
| [03:07] | Cocktail shrimp are $12.50. | 调味酱稣虾是12块5 | 
| [03:10] | How are we going to get it upstairs? | 我们怎么把这玩意弄上楼? | 
| [03:15] | If we take the dish off, | 如果把这个盘子取下来 | 
| [03:16] | It might fit in the elevator. | 应该能放进电梯里 | 
| [03:17] | Yes, but the elevator has been broken for two years. | 对 可是电梯都坏了2年了 | 
| [03:21] | I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 我曾经想问过你 | 
| [03:22] | Do you think we should make a call about that? | 你说我们是不是该打个电话呢 | 
| [03:25] | Not necessary. | 没必要 | 
| [03:27] | I have a master’s in engineering. | 我是工程学硕士 | 
| [03:29] | I remotely repair satellites on a regular basis. | 我闭眼都能远程修复卫星 | 
| [03:31] | I troubleshoot space shuttle payloads. | 我还能检修航天飞机载弹头 | 
| [03:35] | When the mars rover started pulling to the left, I performed | 当火星探测器开始向左行驶时 | 
| [03:38] | A front-end alignment from 62 million miles away. | 我在6200万英里以外进行用户接口联合 | 
| [03:53] | No. that baby’s broken. | 不 这宝贝已经坏了 | 
| [03:56] | Come on, guys! push! | 加油啊 伙计们 用力推! | 
| [03:59] | If I push any harder, | 如果我再用力 | 
| [04:00] | I’m going to give birth to my colon. | 就快把结肠给”分娩”出来了 | 
| [04:03] | I can’t feel my fingers. hurry up! | 我手指都快没知觉了 快点! | 
| [04:05] | It’s the same amount of work | 不管多快 | 
| [04:06] | No matter how fast you go. | 工作量都是一样的 | 
| [04:08] | Basic physics. | 基本的物理原理 | 
| [04:09] | Sheldon? yeah? | -谢尔顿? -干嘛? | 
| [04:10] | If my fingers ever work again, | 如果我的手指以后还能用 | 
| [04:12] | I’ve got a job for the middle one. | 我想我的中指以后有活干了 | 
| [04:14] | Oh. hey, guys. | 好 各位 | 
| [04:16] | Oh. hi, penny. | 你好 潘妮 | 
| [04:19] | Take a break, guys. | 休息一会吧 | 
| [04:22] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 | 
| [04:24] | We’re just, you know, moving something upstairs. | 我们在…搬点东西上来 | 
| [04:26] | What is it? | 什么东西 | 
| [04:27] | Just… you know. time machine. | 就是个…时间机器 | 
| [04:31] | Yeah. okay. neat. but I really got to get to work. | 好的 不错 但我要赶去工作了 所以… | 
| [04:33] | Just give us a few minutes. I don’t have a few minutes. | -再给我们几分钟 -我等不了几分钟 | 
| [04:35] | I’m running really late. | 我已经晚了 | 
| [04:36] | Then, I have a simple solution. | 我有个简单的办法 | 
| [04:38] | Go up to the roof. hop over to the next building. | 去到楼顶 跳到另一栋楼顶上 | 
| [04:41] | There’s a small gap– | 中间离得不远 | 
| [04:42] | Don’t look down if you’re subject to vertigo– | 如果你容易晕就别往下看 | 
| [04:44] | And use their stairwell. | 然后走他们的楼梯井 | 
| [04:45] | You’re joking, right? | 你逗我玩呢 是吧? | 
| [04:47] | Oh, I never joke when it comes to vertigo. | 跟头晕有关的东西我从不开玩笑 | 
| [04:51] | Damn. okay, I’ll just take the roof. | 该死 好吧 我去房顶看看 | 
| [04:54] | Hey, if you wait for us to set up the time machine, | 如果你能等我们把时间机器都弄好了 | 
| [04:56] | I can drop you off at work yesterday. | 我可以把你送回到昨天上班时 | 
| [05:00] | Time travel joke. it’s not… never mind. | 时光旅行 开个玩笑…别介意 | 
| [05:04] | For what it’s worth, I thought it was humorous. | 从它的用途来看 我觉得还是挺好笑的 | 
| [05:11] | Let’s just do this. | 还是接着搬吧 | 
| [05:12] | You guys ready to push? | 兄弟们准备好推了没? | 
| [05:14] | In a minute. | 马上 | 
| [05:15] | Howard stepped outside to throw up. | 霍华德到外面去吐了 | 
| [05:23] | I don’t know what you were worried about. | 我不懂你到底在担心什么 | 
| [05:25] | I think it really works in the room. | 我觉得他放在房间里肯定能行 | 
| [05:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [05:29] | It is by far the coolest thing | 这绝对是我拥有过的 | 
| [05:31] | I have ever owned. | 最酷的东西 | 
| [05:32] | The exact time machine that carried actor rod taylor | 那个载着演员罗德·泰勒 | 
| [05:35] | From victorian england | 从维多利亚时代的英格兰 | 
| [05:36] | Into the post-apocalyptic future, | 到临近未来世界末日的时间机器 | 
| [05:38] | Where society had splintered into the two factions | 那个社会分裂成两个派系 | 
| [05:40] | The subterranean morlocks, who survived by feasting | 居住在地下的”莫洛克” | 
| [05:43] | On the flesh of the gentle surface-dwelling eloi. | 他们靠吃住在地表的”埃洛依”维生 | 
| [05:47] | Talk about your chick magnets. | 真是性感的万人迷啊 | 
| [05:52] | Oh, yeah. | 是 没错 | 
| [05:53] | The guy who lives next to me is always like, | 那个住我旁隔壁的家伙总是 | 
| [05:56] | “i have a jacuzzi on my balcony. | “我的阳台上有个水流按摩浴缸 | 
| [05:57] | I have a jacuzzi on my balcony.” | 我的阳台上有个水流按摩浴缸” | 
| [05:59] | But wait until I tell him, | 可等着看我告诉他 | 
| [06:01] | “i’ve got a time machine on my balcony. | “我的阳台上有一台时间机器 | 
| [06:04] | Stuff that in your speedo, jacuzzi bob.” | 把泳裤裹裹紧吧 按摩浴缸” | 
| [06:08] | Gentlemen, I know we said we’d take turns, | 先生们 我知道我们说好是轮流拥有它 | 
| [06:10] | But I think you’ll agree | 但我想你们会认同说 | 
| [06:11] | That practicality dictates it remain here. | 实际上就意味着它是留在这儿的 | 
| [06:14] | You can’t just keep it here. | 你不能就这么独吞了 | 
| [06:15] | What if I meet a girl and say, | 假如我碰到个小妞然后跟她说 | 
| [06:16] | “you want to come up and see my time machine? | “你想上去看看我的时间机器吗 | 
| [06:18] | It’s at my friends’ house.” | 它在我朋友家里” | 
| [06:19] | How lame is that? | 多丢人啊! | 
| [06:21] | He’s got a point. all right, | -他说的对 -好吧 | 
| [06:23] | I think we’re going to need some ground rules; in addition | 我觉得我们该订些基本原则 | 
| [06:25] | To the expected “no shoes in the time machine,” | 除了”进时间机器禁止穿鞋” | 
| [06:27] | And “no eating in the time machine,” | 以及”时间机器内禁止饮食” | 
| [06:29] | I propose we add “pants must be worn | 我还建议”进时间机器 | 
| [06:31] | At all times in the time machine.” | 必须要穿裤子’ | 
| [06:33] | Seconded. | 赞成! | 
| [06:36] | I was going to put down a towel. | 我还准备在里面放条毛巾呢 | 
| [06:41] | I still want it on my balcony. | 我还是希望它能放在我的阳台上 | 
| [06:43] | I say we move it on a bi-monthly basis. | 我说我们就两月轮一次(或一月轮两次)吧 | 
| [06:45] | Yeah, that sounds fair. | 是啊 听上去挺公平 | 
| [06:47] | Hold on, bi-monthly is an ambiguous term. | 等等 两月轮一次很模棱两可啊 | 
| [06:48] | Do you mean move it every other month or twice a month? | 意思是每两月搬一次还是每个月搬两次? | 
| [06:50] | Twice a month. then no. | -一月两次 -那就不行 | 
| [06:52] | Okay, every other month. | 那好 两月一次 | 
| [06:53] | No. | 还是不行 | 
| [06:55] | Sheldon, you can’t be selfish. | 谢尔顿 你不能这么自私! | 
| [06:57] | We all paid for it, so it belongs to all of us. | 我们都付了钱 所以它是大家的 | 
| [07:00] | Now get out of the way so I can sit in my time machine. | 现在快让开 别挡着我进我的时间机器 | 
| [07:12] | Okay, I am setting the dials for march 10, 1876. | 好的 我设置时间到1876年3月10日 | 
| [07:17] | Good choice, alexander graham bell | 好主意 亚历山大·格雷厄姆·贝尔 | 
| [07:19] | Invents the telephone and calls out for dr. watson. | 发明了电话并打给了沃森博士 | 
| [07:21] | Wait a minute. I’d want to see that, too. | 等等 我也想看看这个场面 | 
| [07:23] | So when it’s your turn, you can. | 轮到你的时候 随你想干嘛 | 
| [07:24] | But if we all go back to the same point in time, | 不过如果我们都去同一个时间点 | 
| [07:26] | Bell’s lab is going to get very crowded. | 贝尔的实验室就太挤了 | 
| [07:28] | He’ll know something’s up. | 他就会知道有大事发生了 | 
| [07:30] | Also since the time machine doesn’t move in space, | 而且时间机器不会进行空间上的位移 | 
| [07:32] | You’ll end up in 1876 pasadena. | 所以你会”降临”在1876年的帕萨迪纳 | 
| [07:35] | And even if you can make it to boston, what are you going to do? | 即使你降临在了波士顿 你又能干嘛呢 | 
| [07:37] | Knock on the door and say to mrs. bell, | 敲贝尔的门跟贝尔夫人说 | 
| [07:38] | “hey, mrs. bell. big fan of your husband. | “嘿 贝尔夫人 我是你老公的疯狂粉丝 | 
| [07:40] | Can I come in and watch him invent the telephone?” | 我能进来参观他发明电话吗?” | 
| [07:42] | Mrs. bell was deaf. | 贝尔夫人是个聋子 | 
| [07:43] | She’s not even going to hear you knock. | 她甚至不会听到你敲门 | 
| [07:46] | I have a solution. | 我有个办法 | 
| [07:48] | First, go into the future and obtain a cloaking device. | 首先去到未来弄一个隐身装置 | 
| [07:51] | Ooh, how far into the future? | 多远的未来? | 
| [07:52] | If I remember correctly, | 如果我没记错的话 | 
| [07:53] | Captain kirk will steal a cloaking device | 柯克舰长会在星际纪年5027.3 | 
| [07:55] | From the romulans on stardate 5027.3, | 从罗姆兰偷走一个隐身装置(出自”星际迷航”系列) | 
| [07:58] | Which would be january 10, 2328 by pre-federation reckoning. | 之后被’先锋联盟舰队’于2328年1月10日所截获 | 
| [08:03] | Okay, I am setting the dials for january 10, 2328. | 好吧 那我把时间设到2328年1月10日 | 
| [08:08] | Here we go into the future. | 向未来 出发 | 
| [08:32] | That was fun. | 真有意思 | 
| [08:34] | My turn! | 轮到我了 | 
| [08:37] | Okay, first of all, | 首先 | 
| [08:39] | What you call a gap was nearly three feet wide. | 那段你声称仅三英尺宽的距离 | 
| [08:41] | I slipped and skinned my knee. are you okay? | -让我滑倒摔伤了我的膝盖 -你还好吧? | 
| [08:44] | Second of all, the door to the stairwell | 其次 那扇通往旁边那幢楼的 | 
| [08:46] | Of the other building was locked, | 楼梯井门是锁着的 | 
| [08:47] | So I had to go down the fire escape, | 所以我不得不从防火梯下楼 | 
| [08:49] | Which ends on the third floor, | 可那只是到三楼的 | 
| [08:50] | Forcing me to crawl through the window | 逼我只能从一个”可爱”的亚美尼亚家庭 | 
| [08:52] | Of a lovely armenian family | 的窗户爬了进去 | 
| [08:53] | Who insisted I stay for lunch. | 他们还强留了我吃午饭 | 
| [08:56] | That doesn’t sound too bad. | 听起来还不坏嘛 | 
| [08:58] | It was eight courses of lamb, | 那是整整八斤羔羊肉 | 
| [08:59] | And they tried to fix me up with their son. | 他们还试图撮合我和他们的儿子 | 
| [09:02] | I’m sorry. not done. | -对不起 -还没完呢 | 
| [09:05] | By the time I finally | 等我终于好不容易 | 
| [09:06] | Got to work, they’d given my shift away. | 赶到那里上班 他们已经把我的班给换了 | 
| [09:08] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊 没错 | 
| [09:09] | I lost an entire day’s pay thanks to this. | 我损失了一整天的工资 就因为这个 | 
| [09:11] | This… time machine. | -这个… -时间机器 | 
| [09:16] | The lights flash and the dish spins. you want to try it? | 灯会一闪一闪 托盘还会转 你想不想试试? | 
| [09:18] | No! | 才不! | 
| [09:20] | I don’t want to try it! | 我才不想试试! | 
| [09:22] | My god, you are grown men! | 天哪 你们都已经是成年人了! | 
| [09:24] | How can you waste your lives with these | 你们怎么能浪费生命 | 
| [09:26] | Stupid toys and costumes | 整天弄这些蠢玩具和傻戏服 | 
| [09:28] | And comic books and… and now that?! | 还有漫画书还有…那个?! | 
| [09:30] | That… again. time machine. | -那个… -再次提醒 时间机器 | 
| [09:35] | Oh, please, it’s not a time machine. | 拜托 那才不是什么时间机器 | 
| [09:37] | If anything, it looks like something | 这顶多就是看上去像艾尔顿·约翰 | 
| [09:38] | Elton john would drive through the everglades. | 驶过大沼泽地的代步工具 | 
| [09:45] | It only moves in time. | 这个只能在时间上移动 | 
| [09:48] | It would be worse than useless in a swamp. | 这个在沼泽地里会比无用更无用 | 
| [09:56] | Pathetic! all of you! | 可悲! 你们这群人! | 
| [09:58] | Completely pathetic! | 可悲到了极点! | 
| [10:05] | My turn. | 该我了 | 
| [10:24] | Leonard, it’s 2:00 in the morning. | 里奥纳德 现在可是凌晨2点 | 
| [10:26] | So? | 怎么了 | 
| [10:29] | So it’s my turn. | 该我了 | 
| [10:33] | Why did you set it for the day before yesterday? | 你为什么把时间设在前天? | 
| [10:35] | Because I want to go back and keep myself | 因为我想回到那天 | 
| [10:38] | From getting a time machine. | 阻止自己买时间机器 | 
| [10:40] | You can’t. if you were to prevent yourself | 这做不到 如果你想在过去 | 
| [10:42] | From buying it in the past, | 阻止自己买时间机器 | 
| [10:43] | You would not have it available in the present | 你就不可能现在拥有一台时间机器 | 
| [10:45] | To travel back and stop yourself | 然后利用它回到过去 | 
| [10:46] | From buying it. ergo, you would still have it. | 阻止自己买它 所以你仍然会拥有它 | 
| [10:48] | This is a classic rookie time-travel mistake. | 这是典型的时间旅行低级错误 | 
| [10:54] | Can I go back and prevent you from explaining that to me? | 我可以回到过去让你闭嘴吗? | 
| [10:57] | Same paradox. | 同样的低级错误 | 
| [10:59] | If you were to travel back in time | 如果你想回到过去 | 
| [11:00] | And, say, knock me unconscious, | 比如说 把我打晕 | 
| [11:02] | You would not then have the conversation | 那就不会有现在的对话 | 
| [11:03] | That irritated you, motivating you | 来把你激怒 让你想回到过去 | 
| [11:05] | To go back and knock me unconscious. | 并且把我打晕 | 
| [11:07] | What if I knocked you unconscious right now? | 如果我现在想把你打晕呢? | 
| [11:12] | It won’t change the past. | 那也改变不了过去 | 
| [11:16] | But it’d make the present so much nicer. | 不过会让我现在好受很多 | 
| [11:19] | Are you upset about something? | 你有什么事心烦吗 | 
| [11:22] | What was your first clue? | 你从哪看出来的 | 
| [11:24] | Well, it was a number of things. | 有很多地方 | 
| [11:26] | First, the late hour. | 首先 你睡得很晚 | 
| [11:28] | Then your demeanor seems very low-energy, | 其次 你的言行似乎没有活力 | 
| [11:29] | Plus your irritability. | 再加上你很易怒 | 
| [11:30] | Yes, I’m upset! | 是的 我很心烦! | 
| [11:32] | I don’t usually pick up on those things. | 我一般可不大了解这些的 | 
| [11:35] | Good for me. | 我不赖啊 | 
| [11:39] | Yeah, good for you. | 是啊 你不赖 | 
| [11:41] | Oh, wait. | 等等 | 
| [11:45] | Did you want to talk about what’s bothering you? | 你想聊聊为什么事心烦吗? | 
| [11:48] | I don’t know. maybe. | 不知道 可以吧 | 
| [11:49] | Wow. I’m on fire tonight. | 哇 我今晚真是太强了 | 
| [11:56] | Uh… here’s the thing. | …是这样 | 
| [11:58] | Girls like penny never end up with guys who own time machines. | 像潘妮这样的女孩是不会和玩时间机器的人在一起的 | 
| [12:02] | I disagree. | 我不同意 | 
| [12:04] | Your inability to successfully woo penny | 你追求潘妮失败的经历 | 
| [12:07] | Long predates your acquisition of the time machine. | 是要远远早于得到时间机器的日期的 | 
| [12:12] | That failure clearly stands on its own. | 这个失败是显而易见的 | 
| [12:15] | Thanks for pointing it out. | 多谢指出 | 
| [12:17] | In addition, your premise is flawed. | 此外 你的前提是有瑕疵的 | 
| [12:19] | In the original film, rod taylor got yvette mimieux | 在原版电影中 罗德·泰勒就是用时间机器 | 
| [12:22] | With that very time machine. | 得到了伊薇特·米米亚克斯(电影女主角) | 
| [12:23] | In back to the future, marty mcfly got the opportunity | 回到未来 马帝·麦克佛莱得到了机会 | 
| [12:26] | To hook up with his extremely attractive young mother. | 和他魅力十足的年轻妈妈鬼混 | 
| [12:31] | Those are movies. | 那些都是电影 | 
| [12:33] | Of course they’re movies. | 当然都是电影 | 
| [12:34] | Were you expecting me to come up with an example | 你难道指望我举出个现实版 | 
| [12:36] | Involving a real-life time machine? | 时间机器的例子吗? | 
| [12:40] | That’s absurd. | 荒谬 | 
| [12:44] | Come on, guys, push! | 加油啊 伙计们 用力推! | 
| [12:46] | If I push any harder, | 如果我再用力 | 
| [12:47] | I’m going to give birth to my colon. | 就快把结肠给”分娩”出来了 | 
| [12:50] | Oh, hey, guys. | 好 各位 | 
| [12:52] | Oh. hi, penny. | 你好 潘妮 | 
| [12:56] | Take a break, guys! | 休息一会吧 | 
| [12:58] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 | 
| [13:00] | Oh, you know, just moving a time machine. | 你知道 就是搬搬时间机器 | 
| [13:04] | Yeah. okay, neat, but I really gotta get to work, so… | 好的 不错 但我要赶去工作了 所以… | 
| [13:07] | No problem. | 没问题 | 
| [13:15] | Hang on. | 坚持一下 | 
| [13:17] | But… what about your time machine? | 但是…你的时间机器怎么办 | 
| [13:19] | Some things are more important than toys. | 有些事情比玩具更重要 | 
| [13:30] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 | 
| [13:32] | Don’t worry, baby. I’ve got you. | 不要害怕 宝贝 有我在 | 
| [13:35] | Oh, leonard. | 哦 里奥纳德 | 
| [13:56] | It’s still my turn. | 仍旧该我了 | 
| [14:03] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [14:06] | I’m packing up all my collectibles | 把我收集的所有东西打包 | 
| [14:08] | And taking them down to the comic book store to sell. | 然后带下去卖给漫画书店 | 
| [14:10] | Was that really necessary? | 真的有必要吗 | 
| [14:13] | If you need money, you can always sell blood. | 如果需要钱 你随时可以卖血啊 | 
| [14:17] | And semen. | 还有精液 | 
| [14:19] | This is not about money. | 这和钱无关 | 
| [14:22] | We brought food! | 我们带了吃的 | 
| [14:23] | Lox and bagels, the breakfast of time-travelers. | 熏鲑鱼和硬面包圈 时间旅人的早餐 | 
| [14:26] | Terrific. | 棒极了 | 
| [14:27] | Does anyone want to buy my share of the time machine? | 有人想要买我时间机器里的股份吗 | 
| [14:29] | Why? | 怎么 | 
| [14:30] | I don’t want it anymore. | 我不想再要了 | 
| [14:31] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [14:32] | Just… personal reasons. | …私人原因 | 
| [14:34] | My spidey sense tells me | 我蜘蛛侠一般的嗅觉告诉我 | 
| [14:36] | This has something to do with penny. | 这和潘妮有关 | 
| [14:37] | Look, | 听着 | 
| [14:38] | Do you want to buy me out or not? I’ll give you | -你们到底想不想要买股份? -我给你 | 
| [14:41] | A hundred dollars, which will make me half-owner | 100美元 这样我就是半个拥有者了 | 
| [14:42] | And we’ll put it on my balcony. | 然后我们把它放到我的阳台上去 | 
| [14:44] | Screw his balcony. | 去你的阳台 | 
| [14:45] | I’ll give you $120 and we’ll put it in my garage. | 我给你120美元 我要放到我的车库 | 
| [14:47] | I paid $200 for my share. | 我的股份当时是200美金 | 
| [14:49] | Dude, everybody knows | 小子 大家都知道 | 
| [14:50] | A time machine loses half its value | 时间机器会因为转让 | 
| [14:51] | The minute you drive it off the lot. | 而贬低一半的价值 | 
| [14:53] | I’ll go for $200. | 我付200 | 
| [14:55] | That time machine stays right where it is. | 让时间机器就呆在原地 | 
| [14:57] | $300 and I’ll throw in | 我付300 | 
| [14:58] | My original 1979 mattel millennium falcon | 我要打造最初的1973年的星战飞船 | 
| [15:01] | With real light speed sound effects. | 并使之兼具真正的光速和声效 | 
| [15:02] | No. no more toys or action figures | 不 不再要玩具和动作模型了 | 
| [15:06] | Or props or replicas or costumes or robots | 也不要道具 复制品 戏服还有机器人 | 
| [15:10] | Or darth vader voice changers. | 也不要达斯·维德的变声工具了 | 
| [15:11] | I’m getting rid of all of it. | 我不想再要所有这些了 | 
| [15:13] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 | 
| [15:14] | Look what you’ve created here. | 看看你收集的这些吧 | 
| [15:15] | It’s like nerdvana. | 这就像是封闭的电脑狂人 | 
| [15:20] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 | 
| [15:22] | You have a darth vader voice changer? | 你有达斯·维德的变声工具? | 
| [15:24] | Not for long. | 不会再有了 | 
| [15:26] | Oh, I call dibs on the golden age flash. | 我有权要求那”Golden Age Flash”(一部漫画) | 
| [15:28] | Hang on. I need that | 等等 我要靠它来 | 
| [15:30] | To complete my justice society of america collection. | 集全”正义联盟”(一部漫画) | 
| [15:31] | Too bad. I called dibs. | 太遗憾了 我有权要求了 | 
| [15:32] | You can’t just call dibs. I can and I did. | -你不能这么有权要求的 -我既可以也叫了 | 
| [15:34] | Look up “dibs” in wikipedia. | 去维基百科查查”有权要求”吧 | 
| [15:36] | Dibs doesn’t apply in a bidding war. | 在竞价战中是没有有权要求的 | 
| [15:39] | It’s not a bidding war. | 这不是竞价战 | 
| [15:40] | I’m selling it all to larry down at the comic book store. | 我全部要卖给楼下漫画书店的拉里 | 
| [15:43] | Why larry? did larry call dibs? | 为什么是拉里 拉力有权要求了? | 
| [15:44] | Will you forget dibs?! | 你能不能别提有权要求了?! | 
| [15:46] | He offered me a fair price | 就这整套东西 | 
| [15:47] | For the whole collection. | 他提了个合理的价钱 | 
| [15:48] | What’s the number? I’ll match it. | 多少? 我给同样价钱 | 
| [15:50] | I’ll match it plus a thousand rupees. | 我给同样价钱再加一千卢比 | 
| [15:53] | What’s the exchange rate? none of your business. | -汇率是多少 -不关你事 | 
| [15:54] | Take it or leave it? | 成还不成? | 
| [15:56] | Mom? my bar mitzvah bonds. | 妈妈 我的成年礼债券在吗 | 
| [15:58] | How much do I got? | 我有多少? | 
| [15:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:00] | I can go $2,600 and two trees in israel. | 我可以出价2600美金加上以色列的两颗树 | 
| [16:05] | Forget it, guys. | 算了 伙计们 | 
| [16:06] | If I sell to one of you, | 如果我卖给了你们其中一个 | 
| [16:07] | The other two are going to be really mad at me. | 另外两个会对我大光其火的 | 
| [16:09] | Who cares? | 管他呢 | 
| [16:10] | As long as you pick me! | 只要你卖给我 | 
| [16:12] | Okay, leonard, put down the box. | 好了 里奥纳德 把盒子放下 | 
| [16:14] | Let’s talk. sorry, raj. | -我们谈谈 -抱歉 拉杰 | 
| [16:15] | My mind is made up. | 我已经决定了 | 
| [16:17] | No! | 不! | 
| [16:18] | I can’t let you do this. | 我一定得阻止你 | 
| [16:20] | Sheldon, get out of my way. | 谢尔顿 你让开 | 
| [16:26] | None shall pass! | 没人可以过去! | 
| [16:30] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [16:32] | I did not want to do this, but | 我不想这样的 | 
| [16:34] | I have here the rare mint condition production error | 可我手上拿的是完好无损的 | 
| [16:38] | Star Trek the next generation geordi la forge | 星舰迷航里下一代不带视觉辅助器的 | 
| [16:40] | Without his visor in the original packaging. | 乔迪拉弗吉的珍贵原版纪念品 | 
| [16:43] | If you do not get out of my way, | 如果你们继续挡我的路 | 
| [16:45] | I will open it. | 我就把它拆封了 | 
| [16:49] | Okay, man. be cool. | 好 伙计 冷静 | 
| [16:51] | We’re all friends here. | 我们是自己人 | 
| [16:53] | What the hell’s going on? | 你们在搞什么 | 
| [16:56] | You hypocrite! | 你个伪善者! | 
| [16:58] | What? | 什么? | 
| [16:59] | Little miss “grown-ups don’t play with toys.” | “长大了不能玩玩具”小姐 | 
| [17:02] | If I were to go into that apartment right now, | 如果我现在进你那间屋子 | 
| [17:04] | Would I not find beanie babies? | 我会找不到豆豆娃? | 
| [17:05] | Are you not an accumulator | 难道你不收集 | 
| [17:07] | Of care bears and my little ponies? | 小熊公仔和维尼? | 
| [17:08] | And who is that japanese feline I see frolicking on your shorts? | 看看在你热裤上嬉戏的日本小猫又是什么 | 
| [17:11] | Hello, hello kitty! | 你好 Hello Kitty! | 
| [17:15] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [17:18] | Okay, look, if this is about yesterday, leonard, | 好 听着 如果是因为昨天的事 里奥纳德 | 
| [17:21] | I am really sorry about what I said. | 我为我昨天的话感到抱歉 | 
| [17:22] | I was just upset. | 我只是有点心烦而已 | 
| [17:23] | No, I needed to hear it. | 不 还是很中听的 | 
| [17:24] | No, you didn’t. look, you are a great guy | 不 不是的 真的 你是个很好的人 | 
| [17:26] | And it is the things you love that make you who you are. | 而这是你喜欢的东西 这才是你的本色 | 
| [17:29] | I guess that makes me “large breasts.” | 我猜这就是”我的大波” | 
| [17:35] | Still, | 但是 | 
| [17:37] | I think it’s time for me to get rid of this stuff | 我还是觉得是时候跟这些东西说再见了 | 
| [17:40] | And, you know, move on with my life. | 然后 开始新的生活 | 
| [17:42] | Really? | 真的? | 
| [17:43] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [17:46] | Well, good for you. | 不错 | 
| [17:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:51] | Hey, do you want to… | 你想不想… | 
| [17:53] | I don’t know, later… | 也许过一会… | 
| [17:55] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [17:56] | Hey, penny. hi, mike. | -潘妮 -麦克 | 
| [17:58] | You ready to go? oh, yeah. I just have to change. | -可以走了吗 -可以 等我换换衣服 | 
| [18:00] | I’ll give you a hand. | 我来帮你一把 | 
| [18:01] | Oh, stop it! | 别闹了 | 
| [18:03] | Bye, guys. | 再见 | 
| [18:09] | My turn on the time machine. | 轮到我坐时间机器了 | 
| [18:36] | It worked. | 成了 | 
| [18:39] | It really worked. | 真的成了 | 
| [18:42] | They said I was mad, but it worked! | 他们说我疯了 但真的成了! | 
| [18:51] | Oh, no! | 不 | 
| [18:53] | Not morlocks! | 不要莫洛克! | 
| [18:54] | Not flesh-eating morlocks! | 不要吃人肉的莫洛克! | 
| [18:57] | Help! | 救命! | 
| [19:06] | Sheldon, | 谢尔顿 | 
| [19:08] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [19:10] | We have to get rid of the time machine. | 我们得远离这台时间机器 | 
| [19:12] | It is a little big for the living room, isn’t it? | 放在客厅里是有点太大了 是不是? | 
| [19:15] | Yeah, that’s the problem. | 是 是这样 | 
| [19:17] | It’s too big. | 太大了 | 
| [19:20] | Glad you agree. I’m to help us move it. | 很高兴你也这么觉得 我叫了人来帮忙搬走 | 
| [19:21] | Come on in, fellas. | 进来吧 伙计们 | 
| [19:25] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [19:28] | Morlocks! | 莫洛克! | 
| [19:29] | Eat him. eat him. | 吃他 吃他 |