| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Fellow warriors, | 亲爱的战友们 | 
| [00:04] | This is sheldor the conqueror. | 我是征服者谢耳朵 | 
| [00:05] | We are about to enter axidus’ fortress. | 我们将要挺进阿克西多斯堡垒 | 
| [00:08] | Now, this is a long run, so let’s do another bladder check. | 这是一场持久战 请大家做好排尿工作 | 
| [00:12] | All right, barry, we’ll wait for you again, | 好的 巴里 我们再等等你 | 
| [00:15] | But you really should see a doctor. | 不过我建议你最好去看医生了 | 
| [00:21] | Sheldor is afk. | 谢耳朵暂时离开[网络用语] | 
| [00:29] | Penny, are you experiencing some sort of difficulty? | 佩妮 你好像有什么困难的样子 | 
| [00:32] | Yes. I can’t get my stupid door open. | 没错 我的门打不开了 | 
| [00:34] | You appear to have put your car key | 你有没有意识到你是正在 | 
| [00:36] | In the door lock– are you aware of that? | 用车钥匙开这扇门? | 
| [00:39] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [00:40] | All right, then. | 那好吧 | 
| [00:44] | Damn it, | 妈的 | 
| [00:45] | Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it! | 妈的 妈的 妈的 | 
| [00:47] | Would it be possible for you to do this a little more quietly? | 你能尽量不出声吗 | 
| [00:50] | I can’t get the damn key out. | 这该死的钥匙拔不出来了 | 
| [00:53] | Well, it’s not surprising– that baldwin lock on your door | 那是肯定的 你那扇门上的鲍尔温锁 | 
| [00:56] | Uses traditional edge-mounted cylinders, | 用的是传统的边缘齿 | 
| [00:58] | Whereas the key for your volkswagen | 而你那辆大众的钥匙 | 
| [00:59] | Uses a center cylinder system. | 用的是中间齿系统 | 
| [01:03] | Thank you, sheldon. | 谢谢你 谢尔顿 | 
| [01:05] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 | 
| [01:08] | Why did you put | 那你到底干嘛 | 
| [01:10] | Your car key in the door lock? | 要把汽车钥匙塞到门锁里去 | 
| [01:12] | Why? I’ll tell you why– because today I had an audition, | 想知道为什么吗 我来告诉你 今天我有一次试镜 | 
| [01:14] | It took me two hours to get there, | 我跑到那儿去花了两小时 | 
| [01:15] | I waited an hour for my turn, | 然后又等了一小时才轮到我 | 
| [01:17] | And before I could even start, | 而在我开始之前 | 
| [01:18] | They told me I looked too midwest | 他们却告诉我 | 
| [01:19] | For the part. | 我长得太中西部化了 | 
| [01:21] | Too midwest– what the hell does that even mean? | 太中西部化 这他妈的算什么意思 | 
| [01:23] | Well, the american midwest was mostly settled | 在美国中西部定居的人们 | 
| [01:25] | By scandinavian and germanic people. | 大多都是斯堪的纳维亚和日耳曼血统的 | 
| [01:27] | They have a characteristic facial bone structure… | 他们脸部的毛发结构是很有特色的 | 
| [01:30] | I know what it means, sheldon! | 我知道这是什么意思 谢尔顿 | 
| [01:32] | God! you know, I have been in l.a. for almost two years now, | 上帝啊 我来洛杉矶已经快两年了 | 
| [01:35] | And I haven’t gotten a single acting job. | 还没演过一出戏 | 
| [01:37] | I’ve accomplished nothing, haven’t gotten | 我什么事业都没完成 | 
| [01:39] | A raise at work, haven’t even had sex in six months, | 工资也没涨 而且有六个月没做爱了 | 
| [01:41] | And just now, when I was walking up those stairs, | 就刚才 我在上楼梯的时候 | 
| [01:44] | A fly flew in my mouth and I ate it! | 一只苍蝇飞进我嘴巴里 我居然把它吃下去了 | 
| [01:47] | Well, actually, insects are a dietary staple in many cultures. | 实际上昆虫是很多国家餐桌上的必备 | 
| [01:51] | They’re almost pure protein. | 差不多就可以把它们看作蛋白质 | 
| [01:53] | Oh, son of a bitch! | 我草你娘的 | 
| [01:56] | I believe the condensation on your frozen foods | 我认为是的那些冷冻食物的融化 | 
| [01:58] | Weakened the structural integrity of the bag. | 削弱了你纸袋的强度 | 
| [02:05] | But returning to your key conundrum, | 我们还是回到你那钥匙的问题上吧 | 
| [02:07] | Perhaps you should call a locksmith | 你应该去叫一个锁匠 | 
| [02:08] | And have him open the door for you. I did. | -来帮你开门 -我叫过了 | 
| [02:11] | He said he’ll get here when he gets here. | 他说他什么时候到就什么时候到 | 
| [02:13] | And you’re frustrated because he phrased his reply | 你是不是因为他给你重复而无意义的回答 | 
| [02:15] | In the form of a meaningless tautology? no! | -而变得如此癫狂 -没有 | 
| [02:18] | I am frustrated because I am a failure at everything | 我之所以这样是因为我的人生充满了失败 | 
| [02:21] | And my breath smells like fly. | 还有我嘴巴里有苍蝇味道 | 
| [02:28] | There, there. | 不哭 | 
| [02:37] | Would you prefer to wait in our apartment? | 你想到我们的屋子里等吗 | 
| [02:40] | No, sheldon, I’d rather sit on this freezing-cold floor | 不 谢尔顿 我想坐在这冰冷的地板上 | 
| [02:42] | Sobbing like a three-year-old. | 像三岁小孩一样哭 | 
| [02:43] | All right, then. | 那好吧 | 
| [02:47] | For heaven’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 | 
| [02:51] | Just when I think I’ve gotten the hang of sarcasm. | 我还当我掌握到挖苦的窍门了呢 | 
| [03:20] | Make yourself comfortable. | 你随便坐 | 
| [03:22] | Not there. | 那里不行 | 
| [03:53] | Sheldor is back online. | 谢耳朵回来了 | 
| [03:57] | Sheldor? | 谢耳朵? | 
| [03:59] | The conqueror. | 征服者 | 
| [04:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [04:04] | Afk. | 暂时离开 | 
| [04:06] | I’m playing age of conan, an online multiplayer game | 我在玩科南时代 一个背景是 | 
| [04:10] | Set in the universe of robert e. howard’s conan the barbarian. | 罗伯特·E·霍华德科南野蛮时代的网络游戏 | 
| [04:16] | Sheldor back online. | 谢耳朵回来了 | 
| [04:19] | What’s “afk”? | 什么是”afk” | 
| [04:21] | Afk Afk. | |
| [04:24] | Away from keyboard. | 暂时离开一下键盘 | 
| [04:27] | Oh, I see. | 知晓了 | 
| [04:29] | What does that stand for? | 你那是代表什么意思 | 
| [04:36] | Oh, I see. | 知晓了 | 
| [04:39] | Yes, but what does it stand for? | 我听见了 但那是代表什么 | 
| [04:56] | Now, just click on the enchanted boots to put them on. | 点击那只魔化的靴子 就能穿上了 | 
| [04:59] | Mm, I don’t know– can I see them in another color? | 等等啊 我能换一种颜色吗 | 
| [05:02] | Just click on them. | 点它就是了 | 
| [05:04] | Yeah, congratulations. You are now a level-three warrior. | 祝贺你 你现在是一个3级的战士了 | 
| [05:09] | What’s going on? leonard, guess what? | -怎么回事 -莱纳德 | 
| [05:10] | I’m a level-three warrior. | 我是一个3级战士了 | 
| [05:12] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [05:14] | Do you know there are groceries outside of your apartment? | 你知道你门外东西掉了一地么 | 
| [05:16] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. shh. | 知道知道知道 | 
| [05:18] | I only bring it up because your ice cream’s melting | 我只是想告诉你 你的冰淇淋已经融化了 | 
| [05:21] | And it’s starting to attract wildlife. | 而且招来了野生动物 | 
| [05:23] | Uh-huh, yeah. | 知道了 | 
| [05:24] | Do I stay in the jungle or go towards the beach? | 我现在应该守在丛林里还是去海滩 | 
| [05:26] | It doesn’t matter– right now; you’re looking for treasure. | 无所谓 你现在的任务是找财宝 | 
| [05:31] | Wait, wait, where are you going? | 等等 你去哪儿 | 
| [05:33] | No, no. you’re okay. | 不 不 没事 | 
| [05:34] | If you run into crocodiles, just kick them with your boots. | 如果你碰到鳄鱼 就用靴子踢它 | 
| [05:40] | You want to catch me up? | 你能告诉我怎么了吗 | 
| [05:42] | Well, let’s see, uh, | 好吧 | 
| [05:44] | She attempted to open her apartment with her car key | 她尝试用车钥匙来开门 | 
| [05:46] | Because her face is overly midwestern, um… | 因为她的脸太中西部化了 | 
| [05:50] | She hasn’t had sex in six months… | 她六个月没做爱了 | 
| [05:53] | And she ate a fly. | 还有她吃了一只苍蝇 | 
| [05:59] | Seriously? six months? | 真的吗 六个月 | 
| [06:01] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 | 
| [06:02] | A treasure chest! I’m rich! | 一个财宝箱 我发财了 | 
| [06:04] | Level three, and she thinks she’s rich. | 才3级就觉得自己发财了 | 
| [06:10] | What a newb. | 真是个新手 | 
| [06:14] | Okay… | 好了 | 
| [06:16] | We’re all set. | 万事俱备 | 
| [06:17] | Let her rip. | 开始吧 | 
| [06:32] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [06:34] | Check it out– it’s just corn starch and water. | 快看 这只是玉米淀粉和水 | 
| [06:39] | They make up | 它们组成 | 
| [06:41] | A non-newtonian fluid, which is liquid, | 非牛顿流体 也就是液体 | 
| [06:43] | But solid under the percussive action of the speaker. | 但是在音箱的冲击作用下呈现固态 | 
| [06:46] | That’s what makes it get all funky. | 知道它的魅力所在了吧 | 
| [06:52] | Yeah. okay. | 好吧 | 
| [06:53] | Uh, listen, I need to talk to sheldon. | 听着 我要和谢尔顿说两句 | 
| [07:00] | No, that’s what she said– sheldon. | 没有 她说的就是谢尔顿 | 
| [07:02] | Okay, I’m in the game, | 我在游戏里 | 
| [07:04] | And I’ve been exploring the island of tortage, | 我正在托泰吉岛探险 | 
| [07:06] | But I can’t figure out how to get past the guard captain. | 但我不知道怎么通过船长护卫 | 
| [07:08] | Do you have the enchanted sword? | 你有魔剑么 | 
| [07:10] | No, no, I have a bronze dagger. | 没有 我有个铜匕首 | 
| [07:11] | You can’t slay the guard captain with a bronze dagger. | 你用铜匕首是打不过船长护卫的 | 
| [07:14] | My lord, it’s like the car key | 天呐 这跟你用车钥匙 | 
| [07:15] | In your apartment door all over again. | 开公寓的门一个道理 | 
| [07:17] | All right, how do I get the sword? | 好吧 我怎么能得到那把剑 | 
| [07:18] | Well, have you been to the temple of mishra? | 你有没有去过米希拉神庙 | 
| [07:20] | Is that the place on the hill with | 你是说山上那个 | 
| [07:21] | -The weird priest in front of it? -no, no, no, it’s… | -门前站着好多诡异的牧师 -不对不对 | 
| [07:23] | Oh, for god’s sakes, gimme. | 我的老天 还是给我吧 | 
| [07:24] | Thank you– I really appreciate this. | 谢谢 感激不尽 | 
| [07:26] | You’re gonna have to learn | 你必须学会 | 
| [07:27] | To do these things for yourself, penny. | 自己做这些事 佩妮 | 
| [07:28] | Don’t patronize me– just get the sword! | 别管我了 赶快给我把剑搞来 | 
| [07:33] | What the frack? | 有没有搞错 | 
| [07:35] | Beats me. | 我真晕 | 
| [07:37] | They were playing all last night, too. | 他们昨天玩了一晚上 | 
| [07:39] | It’s like some kind of weird comic book crossover. | 就像那种把两个不相干的人物扯到一起的恶搞动漫 | 
| [07:42] | Like if hulk were dating peppermint patty. | 就像绿巨人和薄荷佩蒂约会 | 
| [07:46] | I always thought peppermint patty was a lesbian. | 我一直以为薄荷佩蒂是蕾丝边呢 | 
| [07:48] | No, that’s marcie. | 不 那是玛茜 | 
| [07:50] | Peppermint patty’s just athletic. | 薄荷佩蒂只是比较运动型 | 
| [07:53] | There you go– one enchanted sword. | 好了 魔剑到手 | 
| [07:55] | All right, gimme, gimme, gimme. | 好的 给我给我 | 
| [07:56] | I want to kill the guard captain. | 看我把那个船长守卫杀了的 | 
| [08:00] | That girl needs to get a life. | 那个女孩真应该好好过日子 | 
| [08:17] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 | 
| [08:26] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 | 
| [08:27] | Danger! danger! | 危险警报 | 
| [08:30] | No danger– it’s just me, penny. | 没事 是我佩妮 | 
| [08:31] | Listen, I got to level 25 | 听着 我现在25级了 | 
| [08:32] | And reached purple lotus swamp, right? | 然后到了紫莲花沼泽对吧 | 
| [08:34] | You’re in my bedroom. | 你在我的卧室里 | 
| [08:36] | Leonard gave me an emergency key. | 莱纳德给了我应急钥匙 | 
| [08:39] | People can’t be in my bedroom. | 我的卧室不许外人进的 | 
| [08:40] | Well, can we go talk in the living room? | 那我们去客厅说吧 | 
| [08:42] | I’m not wearing pajama bottoms. | 但我没有穿睡裤 | 
| [08:44] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [08:46] | I spilled grape juice. | 我把葡萄汁洒上了 | 
| [08:48] | Well, wear different pajamas. | 那就穿别的睡裤啊 | 
| [08:50] | I can’t wear different pajamas– these are my monday pajamas. | 我不能穿别的睡裤 这是我周一的睡裤 | 
| [08:53] | Penny, people cannot be in my bedroom. | 佩妮 我的卧室不许外人进的 | 
| [08:55] | Okay, fine, just tell me, is it too soon to join a quest to the black castle? | 好吧 你就告诉我 现在就去 黑色城堡探险是不是早了点 | 
| [08:59] | -You were invited on a quest to the black castle? -yeah, yeah. | -有人邀请你去黑色城堡探险么 -没错 | 
| [09:03] | By some guys in budapest. | 布达佩斯的几个人找我去的 | 
| [09:04] | I’m just not sure it’s the right move for my character. | 我就是不太确定我的人物该不该去 | 
| [09:06] | Of course it’s not– you’re only a level 25. | 当然不该 你才 25级 | 
| [09:10] | These hungarians, they’re just using you for dragon fodder. | 这些匈牙利人 他们把你当龙的诱饵 | 
| [09:13] | Really? boy, you’d think you could trust a horde of hungarian barbarians. | 真的么 我怎么就信了 那群匈牙利蛮夷的呢 | 
| [09:18] | Please, penny, enough. I have to sleep. | 拜托 佩妮 够了 我得睡觉了 | 
| [09:23] | Okay, well, you were great. Thanks. | 好吧 你真强 谢谢 | 
| [09:30] | Oh. hey, leonard. listen, don’t go in sheldon’s room he’s not wearing bottoms. | 莱纳德 不要进谢尔顿的房间 他没穿睡裤 | 
| [09:39] | Sheldon, you want to catch me up again? | 谢尔顿 你愿意再提示我一下么 | 
| [09:46] | People, I am very busy today. | 我今天很忙 | 
| [09:47] | I realize that, dr. gablehauser, | 我知道 盖博豪斯博士 | 
| [09:50] | But it is your job, as head of the department, | 但作为系主任 | 
| [09:52] | To mediate all interdepartmental disputes. | 协调不同院系的矛盾是你的工作 | 
| [09:54] | University policy manual, chapter Four, Subsection Two: | 学校工作手册 第四章 第二节 | 
| [09:56] | “mediation of interdepartmental disputes.” | “协调院系间的矛盾” | 
| [09:59] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [10:01] | Dr. winkle, what colorful name | 温克尔博士 | 
| [10:04] | Did you call dr. cooper this time? | 这次你又给库珀博士取什么外号了 | 
| [10:06] | Dr. dumb-ass. | 傻蛋博士 | 
| [10:09] | Dr. cooper, dr. winkle apologizes. | 库珀博士 温克尔博士道歉了 | 
| [10:13] | No, I don’t. no, she doesn’t. | -不 我没有 -不 她没有 | 
| [10:15] | Here’s the problem. | 问题是这样 | 
| [10:16] | I was clearly signed up | 我很明确地做了登记 | 
| [10:18] | To use the mainframe in buckman 204, | 来使用博克曼实验室204室的主机 | 
| [10:19] | And dr. winkle just wantonly | 而温克尔博士却粗暴地 | 
| [10:21] | Ripped the sign-up sheet off the wall. | 把它们都撕了下来 | 
| [10:22] | It wasn’t even an official sign-up sheet. | 那甚至都不是正式的登记表格 | 
| [10:25] | He printed it himself, and he put his name down | 他自己打印出来 | 
| [10:26] | On every slot for the next six months. | 在每一个机位都写上自己的名字 使用六个月 | 
| [10:28] | If it is a crime to ensure that the university’s resources | 如果保证学校的资源 不被浪费在 | 
| [10:32] | Are not being squandered chasing subatomic wild geese, | 追逐亚原子界的野鹅敢死队 是有罪的话 | 
| [10:35] | Then I plead guilty. | 那么我承认我错了 | 
| [10:40] | -Oh, penny! -do you need To get that, dr. cooper? | -佩妮! -你要接那个电话么 库珀博士 | 
| [10:42] | -God, no. -Well, don’t turn it off, | -才不 -别关机啊 | 
| [10:45] | You might miss your call from the nobel committee | 你可能会错过诺贝尔委员会 | 
| [10:47] | Letting you know you’ve been nominated | 提名你为年度荣誉傻蛋 | 
| [10:49] | As dumb-ass laureate of the year. | 的通知 | 
| [10:51] | Oh, yeah? well… | 是么 | 
| [10:54] | You wouldn’t even be nominated. | 那你连提名都不会被提名 | 
| [11:00] | Dr. gablehauser, I have a series | 盖博豪斯博士 我需要运行 | 
| [11:01] | Of important calculations and simulations to run. | 一系列重要的模拟和计算 | 
| [11:04] | All she’s doing is reducing irrelevant data | 而她只是简化一些毫无关系的数据 | 
| [11:06] | And making a mock… | 然后嘲笑 | 
| [11:07] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [11:08] | Gablehauser. | 盖博豪斯 | 
| [11:12] | It’s for you. | 打给你的 | 
| [11:16] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [11:17] | Penny, this is not a good time. | 佩妮 现在不方便说话 | 
| [11:21] | No, I told you, you’re not prepared for the sanctum of burning souls. | 不 我跟你说过 你还不能去焚灵圣殿 | 
| [11:25] | You need to be in a group of at least five for that quest | 你得组个至少5人的队去 | 
| [11:28] | And one should be a level 35 healer. | 1个35级的医师 | 
| [11:31] | Penny, I can’t log on and help you. | 佩妮 我不能上线帮你 | 
| [11:34] | We’ll talk when I get home. | 等我回家再说 | 
| [11:41] | I’m not getting the computing time, am i? | 我没沉迷网游 对吧 | 
| [11:44] | Dumb-ass. | 傻蛋 | 
| [11:50] | Leonard, you have to do something about penny. | 莱纳德 你得想办法解决佩妮 | 
| [11:53] | She is interfering with my sleep, | 她妨碍我睡觉 | 
| [11:55] | She’s interfering with my work, | 她妨碍我工作 | 
| [11:56] | And if I had another significant aspect of my life, | 我生活中要是还有其他重要面 | 
| [11:59] | I’m sure she’d be interfering with that, too. | 我肯定她也会参一脚 | 
| [12:03] | Why should I do something? | 为什么要我想办法 | 
| [12:04] | You’re the one who introduced her to online gaming. yes, | -是你教她网游的 -没错 | 
| [12:07] | But you’re the one who said hello to her when she moved in. | 但她刚搬来时 是你去招惹她的 | 
| [12:11] | If you’d simply restrained yourself, | 要是你当时克制自己 | 
| [12:12] | None of this would be happening. | 就不会发生这些事了 | 
| [12:15] | Why don’t you just tell her to leave you alone? | 干嘛不直接跟她说别烦你 | 
| [12:17] | I did, I told her, | 我跟她说了 | 
| [12:18] | I texted her, I sent out a very emphatic twitter. | 我发信息给她 我发了个斩钉截铁的Twitter邮件[即时信息] | 
| [12:21] | I even changed my facebook status to | 就连我的Facebook状态都改成 | 
| [12:23] | “sheldon cooper wishes penny would leave him alone.” | 希望佩妮勿扰的谢尔顿·库珀 | 
| [12:25] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 | 
| [12:27] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 那我又能做什么 | 
| [12:30] | I don’t know, but if you don’t figure something out, | 我不知道 但如果你不想点主意 | 
| [12:32] | I warn you, I shall become very difficult to live with. | 我警告你 我会变得相当难相处 | 
| [12:37] | You mean up until now we’ve been experiencing | 你是说直到现在 我们都体验着 | 
| [12:39] | The happy, fun-time Sheldon? | 快乐 祥和的谢尔顿 | 
| [12:42] | Yes. I’ll go talk to her. | -没错 -我这就跟她谈 | 
| [12:46] | No, fritz, I need you on my flank. | 不 德国佬 我要你帮我防侧面 | 
| [12:49] | No, I don’t know german. | 不 我不会说德语 | 
| [12:50] | Flankenzei, flankenzei. | 侧面 侧面[伪德语] | 
| [12:55] | Hey, Penny.Busy. | -佩妮 -忙呢 | 
| [12:58] | Yeah, I see that. | 我看到了 | 
| [12:59] | Shouldn’t you be at work? | 你不是要上班吗 | 
| [13:00] | I don’t work on mondays. | 我周一不上班 | 
| [13:02] | It’s thursday. | 今天是周四 | 
| [13:06] | Listen, Penny… | 这样的 佩妮 | 
| [13:07] | Queen penelope, afk. | 珀涅罗珀女王[奥德赛的妻子] 暂时离开 | 
| [13:08] | What…? | 干嘛 | 
| [13:15] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 | 
| [13:16] | Sometimes people, good people, | 有时候 有些人 好人 | 
| [13:19] | Yeah, they start playing these games | 他们开始玩网游 | 
| [13:20] | And they find themselves– | 然后发现自己 | 
| [13:21] | Through no fault of their own– | 非自己过失 不知不觉地 | 
| [13:23] | You know, kind of…addicted. | 有点 上瘾了 | 
| [13:25] | Yeah, get to the point.I’m about to level up here. | 明白 我快升级了 | 
| [13:28] | It’s just if a person doesn’t have | 只是如果一个人 | 
| [13:29] | A sense of achievement in their real life, | 在现实生活中缺乏成就感 | 
| [13:31] | It’s easy to lose themselves in a virtual world | 就很容易在虚拟世界迷失自我 | 
| [13:33] | Where they can get a false sense of accomplishment. | 他们在那只能得到假的成就感 | 
| [13:35] | Yeah, jabber, jabber, jabber.okay, boys, | 对 唏哩哗啦 好了 小子们 | 
| [13:37] | Queen penelope’s back online. | 珀涅罗珀女王归队了 | 
| [13:40] | Penny, you’ve got… | 佩妮 你 | 
| [13:42] | Cheetos in your hair. | 头发上有奇多[一种零食] | 
| [13:45] | Oh. thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:00] | Hey, Penny, it’s me again, Leonard. | 佩妮 又是我 莱纳德 | 
| [14:03] | Leonard, I said not now. | 莱纳德 我说了没时间 | 
| [14:05] | I know, I’m just a little concerned about you. | 我知道 我只是有点担心你 | 
| [14:07] | I said not now! | 我说了没时间 | 
| [14:08] | Okay, maybe later. | 好吧 以后说吧 | 
| [14:12] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 | 
| [14:15] | Hey, what’s with him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [14:16] | Penny’s been keeping him up at night. | 佩妮晚上一直烦他 | 
| [14:20] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [14:25] | But probably in a different way. | 但用另一种方式 | 
| [14:28] | She’s gotten really hooked on age of conan. | 她迷上柯南时代 | 
| [14:30] | She’s playing nonstop. | 一直在玩 没停过 | 
| [14:31] | Ah, yes, online gaming addiction. | 对 沉溺网游 | 
| [14:33] | There’s nothing worse than having | 没什么比 | 
| [14:34] | That multi-player monkey on your back. | 被多玩家高手追在后面更糟的 | 
| [14:38] | Sheldon, wake up! | 谢尔顿 醒醒 | 
| [14:40] | Danger! danger! | 危险 危险 | 
| [14:43] | Afternoon, men. | 中午好 男士们 | 
| [14:44] | Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 | 
| [14:47] | Oh, yeah? | 行啊 | 
| [14:48] | Well, your attempt at juvenilizing me | 你想通过把我从成人男性里排除 | 
| [14:50] | By excluding me from the set of adult males, just… | 抑制我成长 只是 | 
| [14:52] | Oh, I’m too tired to do this. | 我累得吵不出来了 | 
| [14:55] | Right.I heard you’ve been pulling all-nighters with middle earth barbie. | 对 我听说你通宵和 中土大陆娃娃夜战 | 
| [14:59] | She comes into my room. | 她跑到我房间里 | 
| [15:01] | No one’s supposed to be in my room. | 没人能随便进我房间 | 
| [15:04] | I would postulate that she’s escaping into the online world | 我觉得她只是逃到网络世界 | 
| [15:07] | To compensate for her sexual frustration. | 以弥补她的性挫折 | 
| [15:09] | I do that, too. | 我也是这样 | 
| [15:12] | But probably in a different way. | 但用另一种方式 | 
| [15:16] | That’s not what she’s doing, Leslie. | 不是这样的 莱斯利 | 
| [15:18] | She’s just trying to shore up her self-esteem. | 她只是想拾回她的自尊心 | 
| [15:20] | It has nothing to do with sex. | 跟性没关系 | 
| [15:22] | Everything has to do with sex. | 任何事物都和性有关 | 
| [15:23] | Mm, testify. | 正确 | 
| [15:27] | I’m not touching that. | 我不会碰它的 | 
| [15:32] | Leslie, you are way off base here. | 莱斯利 你扯太远了 | 
| [15:34] | Hang on, leonard. While I have no respect for Leslie as a scientist | 等等 莱纳德 虽然我藐视莱斯利的科学家身份 | 
| [15:37] | Or a human being,for that matter, | 或者做人这点 | 
| [15:39] | We have to concede her undeniable expertise in the interrelated fields | 我们必须 承认她在滥交和随便的性爱领域中 | 
| [15:44] | Of promiscuity and general sluttiness. | 不可否认的经验 | 
| [15:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:49] | My point is that tinker bell just needs to get her some. | 我是说那个小叮当[小飞侠里面的小精灵]只是需要一点慰藉 | 
| [15:52] | Some what? Oh, yes, some sexual intercourse. | 一些什么 哦 知道了 一些性事 | 
| [15:58] | I’ll take the bullet. | 我主动献身 | 
| [16:02] | Excuse me, this whole idea is insane. | 不好意思 这主意太馊了 | 
| [16:04] | Enough debate, I’m going to take action. | 别争了 我准备采取行动了 | 
| [16:06] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [16:08] | Are you currently involved in a sexual relationship? | 你目前有固定性关系吗 | 
| [16:13] | No. | 没有 | 
| [16:15] | Would you like to be? | 你想有吗 | 
| [16:20] | Uh… sure, why not? | 当然 何乐不为 | 
| [16:23] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 | 
| [16:23] | Puh-puh-puh. | 别 别 别 | 
| [16:25] | Can I have your phone number? | 能要你的电话号码吗 | 
| [16:31] | Uh… yeah. | 好的 | 
| [16:42] | There. problem solved. | 看 问题解决了 | 
| [16:48] | Dumb-ass. | 傻蛋 | 
| [16:57] | Okay, I’m at the gate to the treasury of the ancients. I’m going in. | 我在古城瑰宝的大门外 我要进去了 | 
| [17:01] | -Stay close to the wall. Avoid the mummies. -got it. | -紧挨着墙走 躲开木乃伊 -明白 | 
| [17:04] | I must say you’re playing very well for a woman of 23. | 不得不说你仅23岁 就是个高手女性玩家 | 
| [17:08] | -Twenty-two. -Right, 22. | -22岁 好的 -22岁 | 
| [17:13] | Oh, here come the mummies. Which spell do I use, the hateful strike or the frenzy stance? | 木乃伊过来了 我该用哪招 夺命拳 还是定身咒 | 
| [17:18] | What happened to the rest of your group? | 你团队中的其他人呢 | 
| [17:19] | I dumped them, they’re a bunch of wussies. | 我把他们甩了 他们是一帮衰人 | 
| [17:22] | Frenzy stance. | 定身咒 | 
| [17:24] | Frenzy, frenzy, frenzy, frenzy, frenzy. | 定住 定住 定住 定住 定住 | 
| [17:28] | So, listen, would you describe your ideal vacation | 你能描述下你理想中的假期吗 | 
| [17:32] | As a wild adventure to unknown lands or staying at home curled up with a good book? | 在不知名的小岛上野外探险 还是窝在家里捧本好书 | 
| [17:37] | What? | 什么 | 
| [17:38] | These are market research questions. | 这些是市场调查问题 | 
| [17:40] | I’m filling out the online registration for your game. | 我在为你的游戏做在线注册 | 
| [17:42] | Oh, okay, wild adventure. | 好的 野外探险 | 
| [17:44] | Oh, frenzy stance isn’t working. | 定身咒不管用 | 
| [17:46] | Die, you undead mummy, die! | 死 你这不死的木乃伊 死 | 
| [17:48] | Drink a healing potion. Thank you. you’re welcome. | 服一剂疗伤药 -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [17:52] | Anyhow, on a scale of one to five, with one being always initiated by him | 从1到5五个等级 1是完全他主动 | 
| [17:58] | And five being always initiated by you, how do you prefer your sexual encounters to begin? | 5是完全你主动 你的性爱级别是几 | 
| [18:04] | That’s on the registration? | 注册需要写这个吗 | 
| [18:05] | Oh, yes, it’s quite extensive. | 是的 非常深入的调查 | 
| [18:08] | But if we complete it, you get a free expansion pack. | 不过如果填完 你可以得到免费的升级包 | 
| [18:11] | 75 additional quests. | 外加75个新增的任务 | 
| [18:13] | Ooh, awesome, okay, I totally like to initiate. I’m a big ol’ five. | 太棒了 我绝对喜欢主动 我铁定是5级 | 
| [18:16] | Good to know. | 知道了 | 
| [18:19] | Big ol’ five. | 铁定的5级 | 
| [18:30] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [18:31] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [18:33] | Leonard, this is tom. | 莱纳德 这是汤姆 | 
| [18:37] | Hi, tom. sheldon… | 嗨 汤姆 谢尔顿 | 
| [18:43] | Didn’t I explain to you about your little mistake in the cafeteria? | 难道我没告诉你 在自助餐厅里的小误会吗 | 
| [18:47] | Yes, you were very clear. As was everyone else at the table. | 说了 如饭桌上别的人一样 你表述得非常清楚 | 
| [18:52] | Tom, however, has been chosen by science | 不过汤姆是经过科学筛选出来 | 
| [18:55] | As a suitable mate for penny. | 的适合佩妮的约会对象 | 
| [18:56] | Chosen by science? | 科学筛选 | 
| [18:59] | Well, what passes for science on dating sites. | 通过交友网站的科学系统 | 
| [19:02] | They claim to use heuristic algorithms, but it may well be hokum. | 声称用了启发式算法 但估计是胡说八道 | 
| [19:07] | You got penny to sign up for online dating? | 你让佩妮登记去网上交友 | 
| [19:10] | No, of course not. See, I used trickery and deceit. | 不是 当然不是 我欺骗使诈来着 | 
| [19:15] | This is bad. | 这下糟糕了 | 
| [19:17] | Tom is a paramedic with the fire department, | 汤姆是消防队的护工 | 
| [19:20] | But he’s going to med school at night. | 但他晚上去医学院上课 | 
| [19:21] | He likes the outdoors | 他喜欢户外活动 | 
| [19:23] | And, uh, strong women who initiate sex. | 喜欢强悍在性上主动的女人 | 
| [19:25] | Really, really bad. | 太 太糟了 | 
| [19:30] | I’m surprised you struck out with penny. | 我很奇怪你在佩妮那儿都没有上垒 | 
| [19:32] | Apparently, she’s a big ol’ five. | 她可是超级5级型 | 
| [19:35] | Sheldon, what do you want? | 谢尔顿 你想干嘛 | 
| [19:38] | Oh, good, you got my note. Penny, I’d like you to meet tom. | 哦 不错 你收到我留言了 佩妮 我想让你见见汤姆 | 
| [19:41] | Penny, this is tom. Tom, may I present penny. | 佩妮 这是汤姆 汤姆 容我介绍佩妮 | 
| [19:44] | Hi, penny. | 嗨 佩妮 | 
| [19:45] | Yeah, hey. listen… As long as I’m here, | 恩 嗨 听着 只要我一上线 | 
| [19:47] | I’m on a quest with a bunch of newbs. They don’t know what they’re doing. | 就被一群菜鸟包围着问问题 这些人根本找不着北 | 
| [19:50] | We’ve got one assassin, three spell casters and no tank. | 我们有一个刺客 三个使咒者 无战车 | 
| [19:52] | -Can we talk about this later? -No, no, no, no. I need you now. | -这个我们能玩点再谈吗 -不行 不行 我现在就需要你 | 
| [19:54] | Wouldn’t you prefer to socialize with tom, | 你难道不想和汤姆交往一下吗 | 
| [19:56] | Who is a sexually passive outdoorsman? | 他是个性上被动 喜欢户外的人 | 
| [20:00] | Whatever. I’ll figure it out myself. | 随便了 我自己想办法 | 
| [20:03] | Bye, penny. | 再见 佩妮 | 
| [20:06] | I’m sorry, dude, she didn’t look anything like her picture. | 不好意思 伙计 她和照片上简直是两个人 | 
| [20:11] | They never do | 从来都是这样的 | 
| [20:20] | hello, fair penny. | 你好 美女佩妮 | 
| [20:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [20:23] | It is i, sir howard of wolowitz. | 是我 霍华德·沃罗威茨先生 | 
| [20:27] | Can I interest you in an afternoon of spirited questing | 能邀请你去那边的虚拟酒馆喝上壶麦芽酒 | 
| [20:30] | Followed by a flagon of ale at yon virtual tavern? | 在精神世界中畅游消磨下午时光吗 | 
| [20:34] | Yeah, sure, why not? | 好的 当然 干嘛不呢 | 
| [20:39] | Oh, my god, I need help. | 天哪 救救我吧 |