| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | So you are considering going into experimental physics, | 考虑加入实验物理学行业的同学们 | 
| [00:05] | My door is always open. | 我的大门永远向你们敞开 | 
| [00:07] | Once again, I’m sorry that the demonstration didn’t quite work out, | 另外我要再次道歉 可能我的实验不怎么成功 | 
| [00:10] | But now we know what happens when you accidentally spill | 但我们现在知道 你不小心把斯奈普桃汁 | 
| [00:13] | Peach snapple into a helium neon laser. | 掉进氦氖激光器的时候会发生什么了 | 
| [00:16] | Short answer is… don’t. | 简单来说就是 别这么干 | 
| [00:24] | And now to tell you about the theoretical physics department | 现在我们来介绍一下理论物理系 | 
| [00:27] | Is dr. sheldon cooper. | 有请谢尔顿·库珀博士 | 
| [00:33] | Dr. cooper? | 库珀博士 | 
| [00:34] | Forget it. | 别叫我 | 
| [00:36] | Excuse me. | 稍等 | 
| [00:40] | Sheldon, we both agreed to do this. | 谢尔顿 我们都商量好了 | 
| [00:41] | It’s a waste of time. | 别浪费时间 | 
| [00:42] | I might as well explain the laws of thermodynamics | 我还不如给一群拉布拉多狗 | 
| [00:45] | To a bunch of labradoodles. | 讲讲热力学定律呢 | 
| [00:48] | If you don’t do this, i won’t take you to the comic book store. | 你再不出来 我就不带你去动漫书店 | 
| [00:55] | Hello. | 你们好 | 
| [00:59] | Nice work with the laser, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你的激光器不错 | 
| [01:04] | Looking out at your fresh young faces, | 看见你们朝气蓬勃的脸庞 | 
| [01:08] | I remember when I too was deciding my academic future | 我回想起了我决定步入学术道路的那一刻 | 
| [01:12] | As a lowly graduate student. | 那时我还是个卑微的研究生 | 
| [01:15] | Of course, I was 14. | 忘了说 我14岁 | 
| [01:17] | And I’d already achieved more than most of you | 不过我已经取得了你们大多数人 | 
| [01:19] | Could ever hope to, despite my 9:00 bedtime. | 望尘莫及的成就 虽然我九点上床 | 
| [01:24] | Now, there may be one or two of you in this room | 现在 这个屋子里可能有一两个人 | 
| [01:27] | Who has what it takes to succeed in theoretical physics. | 具备学好理论物理学的基本素质 | 
| [01:30] | Although, it’s more likely that you’ll spend | 即使可能你们学成了之后 | 
| [01:32] | Your scientific careers teaching fifth graders | 只是拿来教五年级的小学生 | 
| [01:34] | How to make papier mache volcanoes | 要做一个纸壳模型火山 | 
| [01:36] | with baking soda lava. | 要怎么使用碳酸氢钠火山岩 | 
| [01:39] | Oh, good god. | 感谢老天 | 
| [01:40] | In short– | 简单来说 | 
| [01:41] | Any one who told you that you would someday be able | 如果谁告诉你们你们有朝一日 | 
| [01:44] | To make any significant contribution to physics, | 能在物理学上有所建树 | 
| [01:46] | Played a cruel trick on you, a cruel trick indeed. | 那完全是个残忍的笑话 太残忍了 | 
| [01:51] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 | 
| [01:56] | Of course not. | 当然没有 | 
| [01:59] | I weep for the future of science. | 我为科学的未来流泪 | 
| [02:01] | Now if you’ll excuse me, the latest issue of batman is out. | 现在请允许我失陪了 新一期蝙蝠侠出版了 | 
| [02:05] | Come, leonard. | 走吧 莱纳德 | 
| [02:10] | Laser demonstration’s looking pretty good now, huh? | 现在看来 那个激光器实验还不错吧 | 
| [02:39] | I love this time of the year. | 我喜欢每年的这个时候 | 
| [02:40] | The leaves are turning, there’s a bracing chill in the air. | 落叶漫天飞舞 秋高气爽 | 
| [02:43] | Plus there’s a whole new crop of female grad students | 还有 校园里一整群女生 | 
| [02:46] | About to put on just enough winter weight | 开始长刚刚好的秋膘 | 
| [02:48] | To make them needy and vulnerable. | 让她们看起来既寒酸又易推倒 | 
| [02:51] | That’s right, honey, have another calzone. | 就是这样 宝贝 再来一份奶酪饼 | 
| [02:54] | Daddy can wait. | 爸爸等着你 | 
| [02:58] | Isn’t there a university policy against dating graduate students? | 大学里没有规定 不能和研究生约会吗 | 
| [03:01] | No, if you can talk to them, you can ask them out. | 没有 只要你搭得上讪 你就可以约一个 | 
| [03:03] | Damn, there’s always a catch. | 妈的 陷阱真是无处不在 | 
| [03:07] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 | 
| [03:08] | Hey, leslie. | 你好 莱斯利 | 
| [03:09] | So, dumbass, I heard you made a grad student throw up last night. | 傻蛋 我听说你昨晚把一个研究生恶心吐了 | 
| [03:12] | The truth can indeed be a finger down the throat | 事实才是伸到那些喜欢道听途说者的嗓子眼里 | 
| [03:16] | Of those unprepared to hear it. | 让你呕吐的那根手指头 | 
| [03:17] | But why should I cater to second-rate minds? | 不过我干嘛要跟二流智商的人解释这些呢 | 
| [03:21] | Because first-rate minds call you “dumbass”? | 因为一流智商的人叫你傻蛋 | 
| [03:26] | Oh, yeah? well… | 是吗 噢 | 
| [03:28] | You’re a mean person. | 你这个人真刻薄 | 
| [03:31] | Excuse me, dr. cooper, | 打扰了 库珀博士 | 
| [03:33] | I’m ramona nowitzki. | 我是拉蒙娜·诺维茨基 | 
| [03:34] | I was at your talk last night. | 我昨晚上旁听了你的讲话 | 
| [03:36] | I think you’re just brilliant. | 我觉得你实在是个天才 | 
| [03:38] | That is the prevailing opinion. | 大家都这么认为 | 
| [03:40] | Oh, now I’m gonna throw up. | 我现在确实要吐了 | 
| [03:43] | Howard wolowitz, department of engineering, | 霍华德·沃罗威茨 工程系 | 
| [03:46] | Co-designer of the international space station’s liquid waste disposal system. | 国际空间站废液处理系统的 设计师之一 | 
| [03:52] | Ew. | 没兴趣 | 
| [03:57] | Dr. cooper, I’ve read everything you’ve published. | 库珀博士 你发表的每一篇文章我都读过 | 
| [04:00] | I especially liked your paper on grand unification | 我尤其赞成你那篇如何取得 | 
| [04:02] | Using string-network condensates | 线形网状聚合物的大统一理论的论文 | 
| [04:04] | And were wondering how you determined | 我很好奇你是怎么发现 | 
| [04:05] | That three-dimensional string-nets provided | 三维线形网能够形成一张图 | 
| [04:06] | A unified picture of fermions and gauge bosons? | 同时涵盖费米子 和定量波色子的 | 
| [04:09] | Amazing, an intelligent labradoodle. | 奇迹啊 一只有智慧的拉布拉多犬 | 
| [04:14] | Woof. | 你可以叫我伍夫 | 
| [04:18] | The fact is I’m quite close to a breakthrough | 事实是我马上就能突破 | 
| [04:20] | In showing how neutrinos emerge from a string-net condensate. | 中微子如何从线形网聚合物中显形 这一难题了 | 
| [04:23] | Oh, my god, that would change the way we view the entire physical universe. | 天啊 那我们看物理学宇宙的方式 就彻底改变了 | 
| [04:26] | It’s what I do. | 我就是在做这个 | 
| [04:29] | You know, the pishkin-wolowitz liquid waste disposal system | 其实 我们的平斯金-沃罗威茨 废液处理系统 | 
| [04:32] | Is turning a few heads as well. | 也震动了一些人 | 
| [04:39] | Again, ew. | 再说一次 没兴趣 | 
| [04:44] | You know, I’d love to hear more about how you intend to add neutrinos. | 我还想听听 你打算如何增加中微子 | 
| [04:46] | Could we get a cup of coffee sometime? | 我们什么时候一起喝杯咖啡好吗 | 
| [04:48] | I don’t drink coffee. | 我不喝咖啡 | 
| [04:50] | I do. I love me a cup of joe. | 我喝 爱我 就请我喝一杯乔 | 
| [04:52] | Well, it doesn’t have to be coffee. | 那 不一定要喝咖啡 | 
| [04:54] | How about dinner? | 晚餐好嘛 | 
| [04:55] | I do eat dinner. | 我是得吃晚餐 | 
| [04:57] | Great. I know a terrific little italian place. | 好极了 我知道一家非常棒的意大利小餐馆 | 
| [04:58] | I never eat in strange restaurants. | 我不在奇怪的餐馆吃饭 | 
| [05:00] | One runs the risk of non-standard cutlery. | 受不合格的餐具危害生命 | 
| [05:02] | Excuse me? | 你确定 | 
| [05:04] | Sheldon lives in fear of the three-tined fork. | 谢尔顿惧怕三尖叉子 | 
| [05:08] | Three tines is not a fork. | 三尖的不是叉子 | 
| [05:10] | Three tines is a trident. | 三尖的是三叉戟 | 
| [05:12] | Forks are for eating, | 叉子 可以用来吃饭 | 
| [05:13] | Tridents are for ruling the seven seas. | 三叉戟 只能治理七大洋[海神波塞冬的象征物和武器] | 
| [05:17] | What if I brought food to your place? | 那我打包带到你家吃怎么样 | 
| [05:19] | That would be acceptable. | 这还差不多 | 
| [05:21] | On mondays, I eat thai food. | 星期一 我吃泰国菜 | 
| [05:22] | Mee krob and chicken sate | 泰式炒面和沙茶鸡 | 
| [05:24] | With extra peanut sauce from siam palace. | 多来点暹罗的花生酱 | 
| [05:26] | You got it. | 好吧 | 
| [05:28] | I already have your address. | 我知道你住在哪 | 
| [05:33] | What a nice girl. | 真是个好姑娘 | 
| [05:35] | Sheldon, do you have any idea what just happened? | 谢尔顿 你知道刚才发生什么了吗 | 
| [05:38] | Yes. apparently I’m getting a free dinner. | 当然 很明显我有免费的晚餐吃了 | 
| [05:46] | Oh, yeah, no, this thing’s majorly out of order. | 别试了 这东西大概是坏了 | 
| [05:49] | – See? – sorry. | -看 -不好意思 | 
| [05:51] | That’s okay. | 没什么 | 
| [05:52] | Guess I’m taking the stairs. | 看来得走楼梯了 | 
| [05:54] | Where you going? | 你到哪间 | 
| [05:55] | 4-a. | 4楼a | 
| [05:56] | Oh, are you here to see leonard? | 你是要去找莱纳德吧 | 
| [05:57] | No, dr. cooper. | 不是 库珀博士 | 
| [05:59] | Dr. sheldon cooper? | 谢尔顿·库珀博士 | 
| [06:02] | We’re having dinner. | 我们一起吃晚饭 | 
| [06:04] | Sheldon cooper? | 谢尔顿·库珀 | 
| [06:08] | Tall, thin, | 高高瘦瘦的 | 
| [06:09] | Looks a little like a giant praying mantis? | 看着像只正在祈祷的大螳螂的那个? | 
| [06:13] | He is cute, isn’t he? | 他很可爱 不是么 | 
| [06:19] | Sheldon cooper? | 谢尔顿·库珀 | 
| [06:24] | Hi, leonard. | 嗨 莱纳德 | 
| [06:25] | Hey, ramona. come on in. | 嗨 拉蒙娜 请进 | 
| [06:26] | Thanks. where should I put this? | 我该把吃的放哪 | 
| [06:28] | Uh, the kitchen’s fine. | 搁灶台上就行 | 
| [06:30] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干啥呢 | 
| [06:31] | I need to see this. uh-huh. | 我一定要看看这个 | 
| [06:33] | The viewing area’s right over there. | 观众席就在那边 | 
| [06:40] | Sheldon, your girl… date… person… ramona’s here. | 谢尔顿 你的妞 约会对象 拉蒙娜来了 | 
| [06:43] | Oh, hello. | 你好 | 
| [06:45] | Oh, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 | 
| [06:47] | I just got so caught up reading the draft of your latest paper. | 我赶着看你最新论文的草稿来着 | 
| [06:49] | Did you enjoy the humorous footnote | 你喜不喜欢我那个注脚 | 
| [06:51] | Where I illustrate mirror-symmetry | 把镜像对称性形容为 | 
| [06:52] | By likening it to the flash playing tennis with himself? | 光和自己玩网球的比喻 | 
| [06:55] | So funny. | 太有意思了 | 
| [06:58] | But the idea that you might be able to incorporate gravity, | 我不得不说 一想到你可能把重力引入进去 | 
| [07:01] | I have to tell you, I found it physically exhilarating. | 就让我浑身兴奋 | 
| [07:05] | My hypotheses tend to have that effect. | 我的假设就是想有这种效果 | 
| [07:10] | I’m sorry I didn’t bring enough For your friends. | 抱歉 我没带够你朋友的份 | 
| [07:13] | I assumed we were going to be alone. | 我以为就我们俩呢 | 
| [07:19] | No, we were just going. | 我们正要走呢 | 
| [07:21] | To watch, right? | 去看 对吧 | 
| [07:22] | No, come on, now, we’re going out. | 不 走吧 我们出去了 | 
| [07:26] | Oh, come on, we’ll be quiet. | 别 我们不出声 | 
| [07:28] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 走吧走吧 | 
| [07:32] | Okay, you two. | 你们俩 | 
| [07:33] | Have a nice… | 玩的高兴点 | 
| [07:36] | Whatever this is. | 不管这算什么 | 
| [07:41] | Okay, you guys, look, i know this is none of my business, | 伙计们 听着 我知道这和我没关系 | 
| [07:44] | But I just… I have to ask– | 不过我忍不住要问 | 
| [07:45] | What’s sheldon’s deal? | 谢尔顿的取向是什么 | 
| [07:50] | What do you mean “deal”? | 你说的取向指的是什么 | 
| [07:52] | You know, like what’s his deal? | 你知道的 就是他的取向嘛 | 
| [07:54] | Is it girls…? guys…? sock puppets…? | 喜欢女生 男生 仿真娃娃 | 
| [07:58] | Honestly, we’ve been operating under the assumption | 老实说 我们的假设是 | 
| [08:00] | That he has no deal. | 他没有取向 | 
| [08:03] | Come on, everybody has a deal. | 得了吧 每个人都有的 | 
| [08:05] | Not sheldon. | 不包括谢尔顿 | 
| [08:06] | Over the years, we’ve formulated many theories | 这些年来 我们列出了很多假设 | 
| [08:08] | About how he might reproduce. | 关于他如何繁殖 | 
| [08:11] | I’m an advocate of mitosis. | 我支持有丝分裂 | 
| [08:15] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 | 
| [08:17] | I believe one day sheldon will eat an enormous amount | 我相信总有一天谢尔顿吃了足够多的泰国菜 | 
| [08:19] | Of thai food and split into two sheldons. | 然后分裂成两个 | 
| [08:25] | On the other hand, I think sheldon | 另一方面 我认为 | 
| [08:27] | Might be the larval form of his species, | 谢尔顿处于他这种生物的幼虫阶段 | 
| [08:29] | And someday he’ll spin a cocoon and emerge two months later | 有一天他会结一个茧 | 
| [08:31] | With moth wings and an exoskeleton. | 两个月后带着翅膀和外骨骼破茧而出 | 
| [08:33] | Okay, well, thanks for the nightmares. | 谢谢让我做噩梦 | 
| [08:37] | Hey, do you want to hang out with us? | 想和我们一起出去么 | 
| [08:41] | What are you guys gonna do? | 你们几个去干嘛 | 
| [08:45] | My mom’s making a brisket tonight. | 我妈妈晚上做了鸡胸肉 | 
| [08:47] | The one with the little onions? mm… | 带小洋葱的那种 | 
| [08:53] | Yeah, I’m busy, so… | 我还有点事 | 
| [08:57] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [08:59] | Her loss. let’s go. | 这是她的损失 我们走 | 
| [09:02] | Brisket party! | 鸡胸肉聚会 | 
| [09:04] | B-to-the-r-to-the-i-s-k… | 鸡呀嘛鸡 胸呀嘛胸 | 
| [09:07] | To-the-e-to-the-t… | 肉呀嘛肉 | 
| [09:18] | Hey, aren’t you having breakfast? | 你不吃早饭 | 
| [09:20] | Yes. | 吃呀 | 
| [09:23] | Are you experimenting with nutritional suppositories again? | 你是不是又在做营养坐药的试验了 | 
| [09:26] | Not in these pants. | 做那实验可不能穿这裤子 | 
| [09:30] | So… how’d it go with ramona last night? | 昨晚和拉蒙娜过的怎么样 | 
| [09:34] | Oh, great. She’s smart, insightful | 好极了 她很聪明 有思想 | 
| [09:38] | And she has a very unique way of, you know, revering me. | 而且她用她特有的方式 那个 崇拜我 | 
| [09:43] | Here’s your spinach mushroom omelet . | 你的菠菜蘑菇鸡蛋卷 | 
| [09:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:48] | Did anyone touch it? | 有没有人碰过 | 
| [09:50] | Gloves were worn by everyone involved. I was vigilant. | 他们都带手套啦 我特别小心 | 
| [09:54] | Ramona pointed out that I’ve been wasting 20 minutes a day | 拉蒙娜指出我每天都在餐厅排队上 | 
| [09:56] | Standing on cafeteria lines. | 浪费了20分钟 | 
| [09:58] | Time which would be better spent | 这些时间如果能用在攻克 | 
| [10:00] | Tackling the great physics problems of our day. | 当今的物理学难题该多好啊 | 
| [10:02] | You don’t tackle the big issues, ramona. | 拉蒙娜你不用主动攻击那些大的课题 | 
| [10:04] | You fence with them. | 你要回避之 | 
| [10:05] | En garde. riposte. | 以守为攻是也 | 
| [10:11] | Touche. | 所言极是 | 
| [10:14] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [10:16] | Hi, leslie. | 嗨 莱斯利 | 
| [10:17] | So, sheldon, | 谢尔顿 | 
| [10:18] | I see you’re organizing your papers for the smithsonian museum of dumbassery. | 听说你在给史密森尼 傻蛋博物馆整理论文呢 | 
| [10:23] | There won’t be any room | 目前没有空缺 | 
| [10:25] | Until they get rid of the permanent leslie winkle exhibit. | 除非他们能把永久馆藏的莱斯利·温克尔请出去 | 
| [10:29] | Oh, good one. | 精妙 | 
| [10:31] | I see you got a grad student to fight your battles for you. | 你找了个研究生护着你哈 | 
| [10:34] | I’ll let you keep your lunch money today. | 今天就不收你保护费了 | 
| [10:37] | Okay, dr. cooper is on the verge of a breakthrough. | 库珀博士就要取得重大突破了 | 
| [10:40] | If you’re going to stay, | 如果你想待在这 | 
| [10:41] | You’ll have to be respectful and quiet. | 就必须心怀敬意 别出声 | 
| [10:52] | Wait for me. | 等等我 | 
| [10:56] | So have you worked out the neutrino issue? | 你解决了中微子那个问题了么 | 
| [10:59] | Well, to paraphrase mozart, | 这就好像改写莫扎特的曲子 | 
| [11:01] | All the subatomic particles are there. | 所有的次原子粒子都已经在那了 | 
| [11:03] | I just have to put them in the right order. | 我要做的就是给它们排个序 | 
| [11:05] | You’re so witty. | 你真幽默 | 
| [11:06] | Aren’t i? | 不是么 | 
| [11:13] | Hey, guys, this package came for… | 嗨 大家好 有快递给 | 
| [11:19] | Dr. cooper is working. | 库珀博士正在工作 | 
| [11:21] | Yes, I’m close to a breakthrough. | 我马上就会有新的突破啦 | 
| [11:23] | Ooh, it tickles! | 好痒 | 
| [11:26] | Sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [11:32] | Holy crap on a cracker. | 我的老天 | 
| [11:35] | Hey, penny. | 嗨 佩妮 | 
| [11:37] | Hi. you probably don’t want to go in there. | 嗨 你不会想进去的 | 
| [11:40] | Why? what are they doing? | 咋了 他们干嘛呢 | 
| [11:41] | The only way I could explain it | 那种场景 | 
| [11:44] | Would be in a therapist’s office with dolls. | 只可能出现在放着洋娃娃的临床医生的诊室里 | 
| [11:55] | Hoo-boy. | 好家伙 | 
| [11:57] | Dr. cooper’s working. | 库珀博士在工作 | 
| [12:00] | Yeah, I can see that. | 看得出来 | 
| [12:02] | Sheldon, halo night, koothrappali’s. you coming? | 谢尔顿 光晕之夜 在库萨帕里家 你来么 | 
| [12:06] | Oh, yes, it’s halo night. | 当然 光晕之夜嘛 | 
| [12:08] | Let me just dry my tootsies. | 等我擦脚 | 
| [12:10] | You’re not going to halo night. | 你不是要去光晕之夜吧 | 
| [12:12] | Yes, I am. | 是要去 | 
| [12:13] | It’s wednesday. wednesday’s halo night. | 今天周三 周三是光晕之夜 | 
| [12:16] | Didn’t a great man once say, “science demands nothing less | 不是有个伟大的人曾经说过 为科学别无所求 | 
| [12:20] | “than the fervent and unconditional dedication of our entire lives”? | 为科学执着追求 为科学无条件 奉献一生么 | 
| [12:24] | He did. | 是有人说过 | 
| [12:25] | And who was that great man? | 那么那个伟大的人是谁呢 | 
| [12:27] | Me. | 是我 | 
| [12:31] | Sorry, leonard. | 抱歉莱纳德 | 
| [12:32] | Seriously? you’re not coming? | 搞笑 你真不来啦 | 
| [12:34] | You heard her. how can I argue with me? | 你也听到了 我无法反驳自己 | 
| [12:37] | Okay, well, once again, you guys have a good… | 好吧 再次祝你们开心 | 
| [12:42] | Whatever this is. | 不管干嘛 | 
| [12:46] | Dr. cooper, I have to tell you | 库珀博士 我不得不说 | 
| [12:48] | Your friends are holding you back. | 你的朋友拉你后腿了 | 
| [12:50] | I prefer to think of it as “i’m pulling them forward.” | 应该这么想 我在带领他们前进 | 
| [12:53] | Halo night? | 光晕之夜 | 
| [12:56] | A man with your intellectual gifts | 像你这样极具天赋的人 | 
| [12:58] | Doesn’t waste an evening playing video games. | 是不会把整晚都浪费在打游戏上边的 | 
| [13:00] | He does on wednesdays. | 他周三确实会 | 
| [13:03] | Not if he wants a nobel prize. | 如果他想得诺贝尔奖就不会 | 
| [13:05] | He does want that. | 他是想得 | 
| [13:09] | Does a man with my intellectual gifts | 那像他一样极具天赋的人 | 
| [13:12] | Play paintball on weekends? | 周末玩彩蛋射击么 | 
| [13:13] | What do you think? | 你说呢 | 
| [13:15] | Drat. | 惨了 | 
| [13:17] | Now shall we get back to work? | 现在可以继续工作了吧 | 
| [13:20] | I suppose. | 应该可以 | 
| [13:25] | Battlestar galactica comes on tonight. | 今晚有播《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 | 
| [13:28] | I guess I can wait for the dvd. | 我也可以等DVD版 | 
| [13:31] | And then never ever watch it. | 还是别再看了 | 
| [14:33] | Penny! penny! | 佩妮 佩妮 | 
| [14:35] | Penny! | 佩妮 | 
| [14:37] | Sheldon, honey, I’ve told you, | 谢尔顿 亲爱的 我说过 | 
| [14:38] | It’s a small apartment. | 房子很小 | 
| [14:39] | You only have to knock one time. | 只要敲一次门就行 | 
| [14:41] | Please, please, I don’t have a lot of time. | 求你了 我时间不多 | 
| [14:43] | Look, ramona finally dozed off, | 听着 拉蒙娜终于睡着了 | 
| [14:44] | And I need you to help me get rid of her. | 我要你帮我甩了她 | 
| [14:49] | Get rid of her how? | 怎么甩了她 | 
| [14:50] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 | 
| [14:52] | But apparently I’m in some kind of relationship, | 但显然我陷进某种关系里了 | 
| [14:54] | And you seem to be an expert at ending them. | 而你似乎很擅长结束这种关系 | 
| [15:01] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [15:03] | I see man after man leaving this apartment never to return. | 我见证了一个又一个男人从你屋子离开后就一去不回 | 
| [15:06] | Okay, first of all, it is not man after man. | 首先 不是一个又一个男人 | 
| [15:11] | Dr. cooper?! hide me. | -库珀博士 -把我藏起来 | 
| [15:13] | Hide you? | 把你藏起来 | 
| [15:15] | I formally request sanctuary. | 我正式请求进入避难所 | 
| [15:18] | Why aren’t you working? | 你怎么没在工作 | 
| [15:22] | She distracted me. | 她分散我的注意力 | 
| [15:25] | I told you, penny, I don’t have time for your nonsense. | 我跟你说了 佩妮 我没闲工夫跟你瞎胡闹 | 
| [15:27] | I have important things to do. | 我有很重要的事要做 | 
| [15:32] | Oh, man. | 老天 | 
| [15:34] | I know what’s going on here. | 我知道怎么回事 | 
| [15:35] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [15:36] | Well, then will you explain it to me? | 那你能给我解释一下吗 | 
| [15:38] | You’re in love with dr. cooper. | 你爱上库珀博士了 | 
| [15:40] | Uh, yeah, no, that’s not it. | 不 不是的 | 
| [15:44] | Don’t try to deny it. | 别狡辩了 | 
| [15:46] | He’s a remarkable man, | 他是个出色的男人 | 
| [15:48] | But you have to let him go. | 但你必须放过他 | 
| [15:50] | Oh, gee, okay. | 老天爷 没问题 | 
| [15:53] | I know it’s hard, but he’s a gift to the whole world, | 我知道很难放手 但他是全世界的礼物 | 
| [15:56] | And we can’t be selfish. | 我们不能这么自私 | 
| [15:58] | Yeah, he’s a gift all right. | 对 他绝对是瑰宝 | 
| [16:01] | Sisters? | 拉钩保证 | 
| [16:06] | Uh, sure. | 当然可以 | 
| [16:07] | Sisters. | 拉钩保证 | 
| [16:13] | Holy crap on a cracker. | 极品级怪胎 | 
| [16:23] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 | 
| [16:31] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 | 
| [16:34] | It’s morse code. | 这是莫尔斯电码 | 
| [16:36] | Why? | 干嘛 | 
| [16:38] | So we can communicate through the wall. | 这样我们才能隔墙通话 | 
| [16:41] | We are communicating through the wall. | 我们不正在隔墙通话嘛 | 
| [16:45] | Yes, but the communication is not encrypted. | 对 但通话没有加密 | 
| [16:49] | I don’t know morse code. | 我不懂莫尔斯电码 | 
| [16:51] | It’s very simple. | 很简单 | 
| [16:52] | This is a … This is b … this is c… | 这是A 这是B 这是C | 
| [16:55] | Sheldon, I’m not going to learn morse code at 3:00 in the morning! | 谢尔顿 我不会在凌晨3点 学莫尔斯电码的 | 
| [16:59] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [17:01] | Don’t come in here, don’t come in here, don’t come in here, | 别进来 别进来 别进来 | 
| [17:04] | Don’t… oh! | 别 | 
| [17:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [17:10] | Shh! ramona’s sleeping on the couch. | 嘘 拉蒙娜正在沙发上睡觉 | 
| [17:12] | I know. when is she going home? | 我知道 她什么时候回家 | 
| [17:14] | Never. that’s the problem. | 她不回家了 问题就在这 | 
| [17:17] | I need your help. | 我要你帮忙 | 
| [17:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 | 
| [17:19] | I’m invoking the skynet clause of our friendship agreement. | 我要调用友情条约里的天网条款 | 
| [17:24] | That only applies if you need me | 那个只能在你要我帮你 | 
| [17:26] | To help you destroy an artificial intelligence | 摧毁你创造的夺取地球的 | 
| [17:27] | You’ve created that’s taking over the earth. | 人工智能机器人时才能用 | 
| [17:30] | Come on! don’t nitpick! | 行了 别挑剔了 | 
| [17:33] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [17:35] | Shh. all right. | 嘘 好吧 | 
| [17:38] | I’m invoking our body snatchers clause. | 我调用夺身条款 | 
| [17:41] | The body snatchers clause requires me | 夺身条款只能在你要我 | 
| [17:43] | To help you destroy someone we know | 帮你摧毁我们知道被外星人 | 
| [17:44] | Who’s been replaced with an alien pod. | 附身的人 | 
| [17:47] | Yes. she’s in the living room. go. | 对 她就在客厅 快上 | 
| [17:48] | I’ll wait here. | 我在这等你 | 
| [17:49] | Sheldon, what are you doing out of bed? | 谢尔顿 你怎么没睡觉 | 
| [17:52] | Now! do it! | 现在 动手 | 
| [17:56] | You know you need your sleep | 你得知道 你要好好睡觉 | 
| [17:58] | In order for your cognitive processing | 这样你的认知过程 | 
| [17:59] | To perform at optimum levels. now come on. | 才能表现在最佳水平 快走吧 | 
| [18:01] | Godzilla clause? | 哥斯拉条款 | 
| [18:03] | Not unless she destroys tokyo. | 除非她要摧毁东京 | 
| [18:06] | Rats. | 小人 | 
| [18:10] | I’ve got it! | 我搞定了 | 
| [18:12] | I finally reconciled the black hole information paradox | 我终于用我的 链性网状结构固化物 | 
| [18:14] | With my theory of string-network condensates! | 解决了黑洞资讯矛盾 | 
| [18:16] | It’s unbelievable! | 太不可思议了 | 
| [18:18] | It’s paradigm-altering. | 这是历史性的改变 | 
| [18:20] | And I could not have done it without you. | 没有你我根本做不到 | 
| [18:22] | Oh, please, I just offered a little encouragement. | 才怪 我只是给你一点鼓励而已 | 
| [18:24] | It was a lot more than that. | 远不止这些 | 
| [18:26] | You helped me work out the masses of all the fermions | 你帮我理清杂乱的费米子 | 
| [18:28] | And you pumiced my hammer toe. | 你还帮我磨锤状趾 | 
| [18:32] | How can I ever repay you? | 我该怎么报答你 | 
| [18:33] | Well, would you consider naming it the cooper-nowitzki theorem? | 你能把它命名为库珀诺维茨基定理吗 | 
| [18:37] | Who’s nowitzki? | 谁是诺维茨基 | 
| [18:39] | I’m nowitzki. | 我就是诺维茨基啊 | 
| [18:41] | Oh, you want me to share credit? | 你要我分享这份荣誉 | 
| [18:44] | Uh-huh. | 对 | 
| [18:45] | Get out! | 滚出去 | 
| [18:49] | Oh, hey, hi. | 你好 | 
| [18:50] | Oh, bite me! | 我要去死 | 
| [18:54] | Sisters? | 拉钩保证 | 
| [18:59] | Excuse me, dr. cooper. | 打扰一下 库珀博士 | 
| [19:01] | I’m kathy o’brien. | 我是凯西·奥布莱恩 | 
| [19:03] | I just finished reading your paper | 我刚刚读完了你的 | 
| [19:04] | Reconciling the black hole information paradox | 利用链性网状结构固化物 | 
| [19:07] | With your theory of string- network condensates, | 解决黑洞资讯矛盾的论文 | 
| [19:09] | And it just took my breath away. | 让我惊叹得喘不过气来 | 
| [19:11] | Maybe when I publish it, I’ll include an inhaler. | 等我发表了 我可以送你个人工呼吸器 | 
| [19:18] | Would you possibly have any time for me to pick your brain? | 我能跟你交流一下吗 | 
| [19:22] | Let’s see. today’s thursday. | 我想想 今天是周四 | 
| [19:24] | Thursday nights, I eat pizza from giacomo’s. | 周四晚 我吃雅阁墨的比萨饼 | 
| [19:26] | Sausage, mushrooms, light olives. | 加香肠 蘑菇 少量橄榄油 | 
| [19:28] | Great. I’ll bring it to your place. | 好极了 我会带到你家去 | 
| [19:30] | I have the address. | 我有你的地址 | 
| [19:34] | What a nice girl. | 多好的姑娘 | 
| [19:37] | Sheldon, do you see what just happened here? | 谢尔顿 你没看到刚刚发生的事吗 | 
| [19:41] | Yes, I’m getting a free pizza. | 看到了 我有免费比萨吃了 | 
| [19:46] | I’m on a roll. | 看我人气多高 | 
| [19:52] | More pad thai, please. | 再来一份泰国菜吧 | 
| [19:55] | Sheldon, you’ve already had four servings. | 谢尔顿 你已经吃了四份了 | 
| [19:57] | You might want to slow down a bit, buddy. | 你还是吃慢点吧 老兄 | 
| [19:58] | Just one more bite. | 就再吃一口 | 
| [20:09] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 | 
| [20:11] | Sheldon, are you okay? | 谢尔顿 你没事吧 | 
| [20:12] | I’m just so… full. | 我只是吃撑了 | 
| [20:27] | That’s it. no more thai food. | 够了 不能再吃泰国菜了 |