| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Okay. Are you from the Star Wars universe? | 你是星战银河系里的吗 | 
| [00:05] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [00:06] | Were you in the original trilogy? | 是原始三部曲里的吗 | 
| [00:08] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [00:08] | Oh, is there a picture of you in my wallet wearing a metal bikini? | 是不是我钱包里 夹着一张你穿金属比基尼的照片 | 
| [00:14] | God, I hope not. | 老天 我可不希望如此 | 
| [00:17] | And no, I’m not Princess Leia. | 不对 不是莱娅公主 | 
| [00:18] | Okay, okay. My turn. Um… | 轮到我了 | 
| [00:20] | Are you in all six Star Wars movies? | 六部星战电影都有你吗 | 
| [00:22] | – Yes. – Interesting. | -对 -有意思 | 
| [00:24] | Are you a droid? | 你是机器人吗 | 
| [00:25] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [00:26] | Do you kind of look like a shiny Sheldon? | 是不是有点像闪闪亮的谢尔顿 | 
| [00:31] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [00:32] | C-3PO C-3PO. | |
| [00:34] | You got it. | 猜对了 | 
| [00:36] | That’s preposterous. | 太荒谬了 | 
| [00:38] | I do not resemble C-3PO. | 我才不像C-3PO呢 | 
| [00:40] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 | 
| [00:41] | I’m flattered. I just don’t see it. | 虽然受宠若惊 但我不这么认为 | 
| [00:49] | Leslie Winkle. | 是莱斯利·温克尔 | 
| [00:50] | You’ve reached “Friends with Benefits.” | 接通”互利友人” | 
| [00:53] | For a booty call, press one now. | 性爱电招 请按一 | 
| [00:59] | What exactly does that expression mean, | 什么叫做 | 
| [01:01] | “friends with benefits”? | “互利友人” | 
| [01:03] | Does he provide her with health insurance? | 他给她提供健康保障了? | 
| [01:07] | No. | 不是 | 
| [01:08] | Imagine you maintained a friendship with someone you had sex with, | 想象你和某人 保持性交关系 | 
| [01:12] | but you were free to date whoever you wanted. | 但同时能和任何人约会 | 
| [01:15] | I’m sorry. I can’t imagine any of that. | 抱歉 我想不出任何一个 | 
| [01:19] | All right. Back to the game. | 还是玩游戏吧 | 
| [01:21] | I believe it’s my turn. | 应该轮到我了 | 
| [01:23] | You may begin your questions whenever you’re ready. | 你们随时可以提问了 | 
| [01:25] | Are you Spock? | 你是斯波克吧[星战人物] | 
| [01:31] | I don’t like this game. | 我不喜欢这个游戏 | 
| [01:34] | So, where were we? | 轮到谁了 | 
| [01:36] | Aren’t you leaving for your booty call? | 你不是应招去做爱吗 | 
| [01:38] | No, it was something else. | 不是 是其他事 | 
| [01:40] | Why does everything have to be about sex with you? Come on. | 怎么什么事都要和性爱挂钩 拜托 | 
| [01:42] | Whose turn is it? | 轮到谁了 | 
| [01:44] | We were up to you. | 到你了 | 
| [01:45] | Great. Just start. | 好 开始吧 | 
| [01:46] | Okay, let’s see. | 好 | 
| [01:48] | Are you from a TV series? | 你是连续剧里的吗 | 
| [01:50] | She dumped me! | 她把我甩了 | 
| [01:54] | I bet he’s someone from Babylon 5. | 我看他是《巴比伦5号》的 | 
| [01:57] | We’re never going to get it. | 我们猜不中了 | 
| [02:24] | What happened with Leslie? Why did she dump you? | 莱斯利怎么了 为什么甩你 | 
| [02:26] | I don’t know. She just said, | 我不知道 她就说 | 
| [02:28] | “Howard, Mama’s a rolling stone.” | 霍华德 老娘见异思迁了 | 
| [02:33] | Then her call waiting beeped and she was gone. | 然后电话哔了一声就挂了 | 
| [02:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [02:39] | If you were in a non-emotional relationship, then why | 如果你们之间没有感情 | 
| [02:42] | are you having what appears to be an emotional response? | 怎么情绪反应得这么波动 | 
| [02:46] | Sheldon, he obviously had feelings for her. | 谢尔顿 他显然对她有感情 | 
| [02:49] | Of course I had feelings for her. | 我当然对她有感情 | 
| [02:50] | I saw her naked, for God’s sake. | 我看了她的裸体呢 老天 | 
| [02:54] | Okay, look, you just need to get your mind off it. | 你要转移一下注意力 | 
| [02:56] | Do you want to go to the comic book store? | 想不想去漫画书店 | 
| [02:58] | Maybe go see a movie? | 或者看部电影 | 
| [02:59] | I don’t want to go anywhere. | 我哪也不想去 | 
| [03:03] | I’m given to understand that there’s an entire city in Nevada | 我发现内华达州有一大堆 | 
| [03:07] | designed specifically to help people like Howard | 特别设计的城市能帮霍华德这类人 | 
| [03:09] | forget their problems. | 忘却他们的烦恼 | 
| [03:13] | They can replace them with new problems such as alcoholism, | 直接用新烦恼替代 | 
| [03:16] | gambling addiction, and sexually transmitted diseases. | 比如酗酒 赌博 性传播疾病 | 
| [03:21] | Is it me, or was that Sheldon’s way of saying, “Vegas, baby!”? | 是我想错了 还是谢尔顿在说去维加斯 | 
| [03:27] | I’ve never been there. Have you? | 我没去过那儿 你呢 | 
| [03:29] | Me? No. | 我也没有 | 
| [03:30] | I just got “Vegas, baby!” from Vince Vaughn in Swingers. | 我引用文森·沃恩在《摇摆者》里的话而已 | 
| [03:34] | It could be fun. I know my weekend’s wide open, now that… | 应该不错啊 反正现在周末也空下来了 | 
| [03:42] | Okay, let’s do this. Let’s go to Las Vegas. | 就这么办 我们去维加斯吧 | 
| [03:46] | – Now? Right now? – Why not? | -现在就去吗 -何乐而不为呢 | 
| [03:47] | People do things “right now,” all the time. | 大家都做即兴的事 | 
| [03:49] | Why can’t we be “right now” people, too? | 我们也即兴一把 | 
| [03:51] | Go home, pack a bag, and we’ll be “right now” people. | 回家收拾行李 我们就是即兴一族了 | 
| [03:54] | I mean, I have to stop at the drug store to refill a prescription, | 但是 我得先去药店买药 | 
| [03:57] | but after that, we’ll go right now. | 买完药 我们就即兴去 | 
| [04:00] | What do you say, Howard? | 你意下如何 霍华德 | 
| [04:01] | I say… | 我觉得 | 
| [04:03] | “Vegas, baby!” | 去维加斯吧 | 
| [04:05] | What are you going to tell your mother? | 你怎么跟你妈说 | 
| [04:07] | “Sea World, baby!” | 我去海洋世界 | 
| [04:13] | Hey, Sheldon, are you coming? | 谢尔顿 你去吗 | 
| [04:14] | I’d rather have a blowfly lay eggs | 即使让丽蝇在我耳道里 | 
| [04:17] | and hatch larvae in my auditory canal. | 产卵孵幼虫 我也不去 | 
| [04:22] | Great. We’ll bring you back a t-shirt. | 行 我们会给你带T恤 | 
| [04:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:30] | Hello, neighbor. | 你好啊 邻居 | 
| [04:32] | Hello, Sheldon. | 你好 谢尔顿 | 
| [04:33] | And how are you this fine evening? | 这个美好的夜晚过得愉快么 | 
| [04:36] | Great. | 愉快 | 
| [04:37] | Good. I’m glad. | 很好 真高兴 | 
| [04:39] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [04:40] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了? | 
| [04:42] | I’m just in a good mood. | 我就是心情好嘛 | 
| [04:44] | While my compatriots are in Las Vegas, | 我的同胞们都去维加斯了 | 
| [04:46] | I will be enjoying a blissful evening in my personal Fortress of Solitude. | 我就能在这美好的夜晚 独自享受《孤独要塞》了 | 
| [04:51] | That’s Superman’s big ice thingy, right? | 你指的是超人的那个大冰冻那啥对吧 | 
| [04:54] | You know, I’m in such a good mood, | 我现在心情好 | 
| [04:56] | I’m actually finding your tenuous grasp | 居然觉得你对英语词汇掌握之贫乏 | 
| [04:58] | of the English language folksy and charming today. | 甚至有一点可爱的说 | 
| [05:03] | Mmm. What smells so good? | 什么闻着这么香 | 
| [05:05] | That is the intoxicating aroma of Kadhai Paneer, | 这是奶油咖喱的醉人香气 | 
| [05:09] | a perfect culinary representation | 更是对这个自由的傍晚 | 
| [05:11] | of the freedom this evening holds. | 通过美食的完美体现 | 
| [05:13] | Not only is it Indian cuisine, which Koothrappali loathes, | 这不光是库萨帕里所厌恶的印度美食 | 
| [05:16] | it contains a generous helping of peanuts, | 并且有大量花生作为配菜 | 
| [05:18] | which would reduce Wolowitz to a wheezing 97-pound blister. | 能把沃罗威茨变成一个97磅的呼哧呼哧的大泡泡 | 
| [05:23] | And finally, its main ingredient is paneer, a farmer’s cheese | 还有 主料是干酪 一种农家芝士 | 
| [05:28] | that would cause Leonard to render any room uninhabitable | 莱纳德食用后会瞬间让同房间的人 | 
| [05:31] | within minutes. | 死不见血 | 
| [05:34] | Yum. | 好吃啊 | 
| [05:37] | Well, enjoy your big evening. | 那就祝你晚上玩得开心 | 
| [05:39] | Penny. | 佩妮 | 
| [05:40] | I realize you’re also on your own tonight, | 我知道你今晚也是一个人 | 
| [05:43] | so if, at some point, you find yourself with nothing to do, | 如果你万一觉得一个人无聊了 | 
| [05:46] | please do not disturb me. | 请不要来打扰我 | 
| [05:50] | Have fun, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 玩得开心 | 
| [05:51] | Oh, I shall. | 当然会了 | 
| [06:04] | No! | 不要啊 | 
| [06:08] | What’s wrong, Superman? | 超人同志 您怎么了 | 
| [06:09] | Locked out of your big ice thingy? | 被锁在你的大冰冻那啥外面了么 | 
| [06:20] | Look at this. | 快看 | 
| [06:21] | Mouthwash, lotion, body wash. | 漱口水 润肤露 沐浴液 | 
| [06:24] | Shampoo and conditioner | 洗发水护发素 | 
| [06:25] | together in one tiny bottle. | 全部在一个小瓶子里 | 
| [06:28] | I love Las Vegas. | 我爱拉斯维加斯 | 
| [06:30] | Howard, could I borrow some aftershave? | 霍华德 能借我你的须后水用用么 | 
| [06:33] | Black case, top compartment. | 黑色的包里 上面那层 | 
| [06:41] | That’s a lot of cologne. | 这么多古龙水 | 
| [06:44] | First row are your musks. Second is woods, | 第一排是你要的麝香型 | 
| [06:46] | leathers and botanicals. | 第二排是木头 皮革和植物味 | 
| [06:48] | Third is assorted pheromones. Tread lightly. | 第三排是配套的外激素 慎用 | 
| [06:58] | That’s the spirit, Howard. | 霍华德 精神可嘉 | 
| [07:01] | Yes, we can. | 我们能行 | 
| [07:05] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [07:07] | You guys go ahead. I just have to finish up an email. | 你们先去 我还有封邮件要回 | 
| [07:10] | That’s not an email. That’s Leslie’s Facebook page. | 才不是邮件呢 你在看莱斯利的FACEBOOK主页 | 
| [07:14] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 | 
| [07:15] | I’m checking her Facebook page. | 我是在看她的主页 | 
| [07:16] | Look at her status update. She’s saying she dumped me. | 你看她的状态更新了 她说她把我甩了 | 
| [07:19] | People need to know I dumped her. | 大家需要知道是我甩了她 | 
| [07:21] | But she did dump you. | 事实是她甩你啊 | 
| [07:23] | Grow up, Raj. There’s no place for truth on the Internet. | 拉杰 醒醒吧 互联网上无事实 | 
| [07:30] | Just go. I’ll catch up with you. | 你们先去吧 我等下就去找你们 | 
| [07:33] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [07:34] | Oh, we should have a plan in case one of us gets lucky. | 我们该计划一下 万一我们走桃花运呢 | 
| [07:40] | Okay, uh, if I get lucky, I’ll take her | 如果我走运了 我就带她 | 
| [07:43] | to my stately manner outside Gotham City, and… | 去我在哥谭城外的古堡[蝙蝠侠居住的城市] | 
| [07:46] | if you get lucky, I’ll sleep on the moon. | 如果你走运了 我就去月亮上睡 | 
| [07:51] | Sounds like a plan. | 计划不错 | 
| [07:55] | Hang on. I think the emergency key is around here somewhere. | 等着 我记得备用钥匙就放在这附近 | 
| [07:58] | We have a bowl. | 我们有个碗 | 
| [08:00] | Our keys go in a bowl. | 钥匙都放那个碗里 | 
| [08:03] | You should get a bowl. | 你应该弄个碗 | 
| [08:05] | So, how did the beautiful mind of Sheldon Cooper | 那么请问美丽心灵的谢尔顿·库珀 | 
| [08:08] | forget his key in the first place? | 是怎么忘带钥匙的 | 
| [08:10] | I left them in the bowl. | 我把它们落在碗里了 | 
| [08:14] | I just remembered where the emergency key is. | 我想起来备用钥匙在哪了 | 
| [08:16] | – Where? – In your apartment. | -在哪 -在你们家 | 
| [08:18] | What’s it doing in my apartment? | 怎么在我们家 | 
| [08:19] | Well, I went in there a few weeks ago, | 我几周前去过 | 
| [08:21] | and you guys weren’t home and I forgot it there. | 你们不在家 被我落在那了 | 
| [08:23] | You went in my… Why would… | 你进了我…为什么 | 
| [08:25] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [08:27] | It’s not a big deal. I was making | 没什么大不了的 | 
| [08:29] | coffee and I ran out of milk. | 我泡咖啡的时候没牛奶了 | 
| [08:30] | You’re the milk thief! | 你就是那个偷奶贼啊 | 
| [08:34] | Leonard said I was crazy, but I knew that carton felt lighter. | 莱纳德说我疯了 但我知道牛奶盒是轻了一些 | 
| [08:38] | All right. Sheldon, look. Just calm down. | 好啦 谢尔顿 淡定 | 
| [08:40] | I will call the building manager and he’ll come open your door. | 我给公寓管理员打电话 叫他来开门 | 
| [08:43] | You just eat your dinner here while you’re waiting. | 你可以一边等 一边吃饭 | 
| [08:45] | Eat? My dinner? In your apartment? | 吃? 我的晚饭? 在你家? | 
| [08:48] | Yeah. Why not? | 是啊 怎么了 | 
| [08:49] | Sure. Why not? | 是啊 怎么了 | 
| [08:51] | And after the sun’s down, we can all pile in my pickup | 日落之后 我们再坐着我的小皮卡 | 
| [08:54] | and go skinny-dipping down at the crick. | 去小溪边裸泳多好 | 
| [08:56] | Cause today is the day to stop making sense. | 因为今天是失去理智的日子 | 
| [09:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:07] | I’m telling you, Leonard… video slots… | 告诉你 莱纳德 老虎机 | 
| [09:09] | free drinks brought to us by a bosomy barmaid | 大胸吧台妹端来的免费饮料 | 
| [09:12] | and all you can eat shrimp for $3.95. | 只要三块九毛五的鲜虾自助 | 
| [09:16] | Disneyland can suck it. | 迪斯尼一边去吧 | 
| [09:21] | This is the real happiest place on earth. | 这里真是人间仙境 | 
| [09:28] | Dude, check it out! | 哥们快看 | 
| [09:29] | That’s laundry for a month! | 还有整月的洗衣钱 | 
| [09:41] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [09:43] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 | 
| [09:45] | Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali. | 拉杰·罗摩衍那·库萨帕里 | 
| [09:48] | Hello, Rajesh Ra– | 你好 拉杰拉杰·罗… | 
| [09:51] | Hi, Rajesh. | 嗨 拉杰 | 
| [09:53] | I’m Michaela. | 我是迈克拉 | 
| [09:54] | Hello, Michaela. | 你好 迈克拉 | 
| [09:56] | So, you interested in a little party? | 你想来个小小的聚会么 | 
| [09:58] | Why, yes, I love to party. | 好啊 我喜欢聚会 | 
| [10:02] | Party is my middle name. | 聚会是我的中间名 | 
| [10:04] | Or, it would be if it weren’t Ramayan. | 如果不是罗摩衍那的话 | 
| [10:08] | Uh, Raj, can I… can I talk to you for a moment? | 拉杰 我能和你说句话么 | 
| [10:10] | Not now, Leonard. | 莱纳德 现在不行 | 
| [10:12] | Michaela’s inviting me to a party. | 迈克拉邀请我去聚会呢 | 
| [10:13] | You better call the moon | 你最好给月亮打个电话 | 
| [10:15] | and make sure they have a bed for you. | 确认一下他们有没有给你备床 | 
| [10:20] | Yeah. I really need to talk to you. | 拜托 我真的有话要跟你说 | 
| [10:22] | Excuse me. I’ll be right back. | 抱歉 我马上回来 | 
| [10:24] | Don’t go anywhere. | 不要乱跑哦 | 
| [10:25] | Don’t move. Just stay the beautiful, | 最好连动都不要动 保持造型哦 | 
| [10:27] | unspoiled American flower that you are. | 你就像一朵未经采摘 娇艳欲滴的美式鲜花 | 
| [10:31] | What’s wrong with you, dude? | 伙计 你发什么神经啊 | 
| [10:33] | That woman was all up in my jammy. | 那个女人已经深深地被我的雄性激素吸引了 | 
| [10:35] | Okay. I hate to break this to you and whatever your “jammy” is, | 好吧 我真的不想打击 你所谓的”雄性激素” | 
| [10:39] | but I’m pretty sure she’s a prostitute. | 但我可以肯定她只是个娼妓 | 
| [10:42] | What? | 什么 | 
| [10:45] | No… | 不能吧 | 
| [10:47] | Let me put it this way: | 那我换个方式解释吧 | 
| [10:48] | In your entire life, how many gorgeous women | 在你的一生中 能有几个超级美女 | 
| [10:51] | have walked straight up to you in a bar | 会一进酒吧就过来跟你搭讪 | 
| [10:52] | and asked if you wanted to party? | 还问你要不要去参加派对? | 
| [10:57] | Maybe I can save her. | 或许我可以感化她 | 
| [11:01] | Maybe, but I’m guessing it’ll cost you about $500 an hour to try. | 或许吧 但我猜你可能会为此 付出每小时500美元的代价 | 
| [11:10] | It was lovely meeting you. Best of luck in your future endeavors. | 很高兴认识你 祝你的未来更加灿烂美好 | 
| [11:16] | Whatever. | 随你便 | 
| [11:19] | Oh, I miss her already. | 天啊 我已经开始想她了 | 
| [11:24] | Oh, Howard’s losing it. | 看来霍华德不行了 | 
| [11:27] | Check out his latest Twitters. | 他在博客上最新的留言写着 | 
| [11:29] | “I’m at the bottom of a black hole “staring into the abyss. | 我正处于黑洞的最底端 凝视着绝望的深渊 | 
| [11:33] | My life is meaningless. My future is without hope.” | 我的生活毫无意义 我的未来一片茫然 | 
| [11:37] | Why don’t we take him to see the Blue Man Group? | 要不带他去看蓝人乐队吧 | 
| [11:40] | You think that’d help? | 你觉得会有用吗 | 
| [11:42] | USA Today calls them “exuberant fun for the whole family.” | “今日美国”称他们为”老少咸宜爆笑组合” | 
| [11:46] | I don’t know. Howard isn’t really the family fun kind of guy. | 我不知道 霍华德不是那种 通吃老少咸宜乐趣的人 | 
| [11:49] | It’s too bad he wasn’t here for that hooker. | 真可惜他没在这 见不到那个妓女 | 
| [11:52] | She’s exactly his type; a hooker. | 她绝对是他喜欢的类型 标准的妓女 | 
| [11:57] | You know, I bet if we hired her, that would cheer him up. | 如果给钱请她帮忙 霍华德一定能振作起来 | 
| [12:01] | We’re not gonna get Wolowitz a hooker. | 我坚决不同意让妓女去安抚沃罗威茨 | 
| [12:07] | “I’m so lonely and horny, | 我是如此孤独 熊熊的欲火燃烧着我 | 
| [12:10] | I may open this $20 jar of peanuts and end it all.” | 我随时会开一瓶20美元的花生酱 然后全部干掉 | 
| [12:19] | I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to get an estimate. | 让她报个价 应该不会被打吧 | 
| [12:26] | So how was your day? | 你今天过得好吗 | 
| [12:31] | Are you trying to make small talk? | 你想跟我聊家常吗 | 
| [12:33] | Oh, sweetie, you really don’t have to. | 亲爱的 你真的不必这么做 | 
| [12:35] | No, it’s the accepted convention. | 错 这是个惯有的习俗 | 
| [12:40] | How was your day? | 你今天过得好吗 | 
| [12:44] | Well, uh, they shifted my schedule around at the restaurant, | 他们把餐厅的值班表全都打乱了 | 
| [12:47] | so my hours are gonna be a little differe… | 所以我的时间会跟平时有点不一样 | 
| [12:49] | I’m sorry. That’s not going to interest me at all. Just eat. | 抱歉 我对此一点都不感兴趣 快吃吧 | 
| [13:00] | Hello again. | 你好啊 小姐 | 
| [13:02] | Oh, hi. | 你们好啊 | 
| [13:04] | Yeah, hi. Listen, um… if you’re not busy, | 你好 如果您不忙的话 | 
| [13:06] | we were thinking maybe you could… | 我们想知道你是否… | 
| [13:10] | We were wondering… | 我们其实是想问… | 
| [13:12] | …if you’re really a prostitute. | 你到底是不是娼妓 | 
| [13:15] | You guys cops? | 你们是警察吗 | 
| [13:16] | No. | 当然不是 | 
| [13:17] | I’m a prostitute. | 那好 我是娼妓 | 
| [13:19] | Okay, great. | 太好了 | 
| [13:30] | Uh, the thing is, we’ve got this friend, | 事情是这样的 我们有个朋友 | 
| [13:33] | and he’s kind of down in the dumps. | 他被甩了 很沮丧 | 
| [13:35] | And we thought maybe you could cheer him up. | 我们觉得你可以让他振作起来 | 
| [13:37] | With sex. | 用你的床上功夫 | 
| [13:40] | I think she knows what I meant. | 不用说的这么直白吧 | 
| [13:42] | How can she when you beat around the bush? | 你在那兜来兜去她怎么可能明白 | 
| [13:44] | She’s from the mean streets | 她可是红灯区的 | 
| [13:46] | where they shoot from the hip and keep it real. | 那里的人都是二话不说直接干正事的 | 
| [13:50] | Don’t worry. I can take good care of your friend. | 放心吧 我会好好照顾你们的朋友 | 
| [13:52] | Okay, terrific. | 好的 太棒了 | 
| [13:54] | Uh, um… listen, is there a way that we can do this | 那请问能不能不让他 | 
| [13:58] | where he doesn’t know that you’re a, you know… | 知道你的真实身份是… | 
| [14:01] | Prostitute. | 娼妓 | 
| [14:04] | You want the girlfriend experience. | 你们想要女友式的服务啊 | 
| [14:06] | Yes. Yeah, exactly. | 对 对 正是 | 
| [14:08] | The girlfriend experience. | 女友式的服务 | 
| [14:10] | Actually, if it’s not too much to ask, | 其实 能不能再问一下 | 
| [14:12] | could we have the Jewish girlfriend experience? | 能不能搞成犹太人式的女友服务 | 
| [14:17] | Okay, that’s question 20. | 这是第20个问题了 | 
| [14:18] | You have to guess. | 你接着猜 | 
| [14:20] | I don’t know, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 放过我吧 | 
| [14:23] | Are you Star Wars? | 你是《星球大战》吗 | 
| [14:27] | How can one person be a whole movie? | 一个人怎么可能变身成一部电影呢 | 
| [14:31] | Okay, I give up. Can we just do something else? | 我放弃了 能不能找点别的事干 | 
| [14:33] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [14:36] | I was Spock. | 其实人家是斯波克啦 | 
| [14:42] | Are you and Leonard friends with benefits? | 你和莱纳德是”互利友人”吗 | 
| [14:45] | What? | 什么 | 
| [14:47] | Are you and Leonard friends with benefits? | 你和莱纳德是”互利友人”吗 | 
| [14:49] | Where did that even come from? | 这是谁无中生有的 | 
| [14:51] | Did he say we were? | 是他说的吗 | 
| [14:52] | No, Leonard said nothing. | 不 莱纳德什么都没说 | 
| [14:53] | But who knows what goes on over here | 但他假装说你的信寄错了 | 
| [14:55] | when he pretends your mail was misdelivered? | 谁知道你们到底在搞什么 | 
| [14:58] | Just mail, no benefits. | 只是寄信 没有其他 | 
| [15:01] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [15:02] | Why are you asking? | 你为什么问这个 | 
| [15:04] | I’m curious about the whole social construct. | 我对于整个交际圈很是好奇 | 
| [15:07] | On its face, the idea of satisfying one’s sexual appetite– | 表面上看来 关于满足个人性欲方面 | 
| [15:11] | assuming one is afflicted with such– | 假设某人受到这方面的折磨 | 
| [15:13] | without emotional entanglement, that seems eminently practical. | 没有感情上的纠葛 这看似相当具有实用性 | 
| [15:19] | What I’ve observed, however, is Howard Wolowitz crying like a little girl. | 不过 据我观察 霍华德·沃罗维茨却是 哭得像个小女孩一样 | 
| [15:24] | Well, some people just can’t handle that kind of relationship. | 有些人只是无法处理好 那种关系而已 | 
| [15:28] | Can you? | 你能么 | 
| [15:32] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [15:34] | Are you able to have sex with men | 你能否做到跟一个与自己 | 
| [15:36] | without developing an emotional attachment? | 毫无情感依恋的男人上床呢 | 
| [15:38] | Sheldon, I really don’t want to talk about this with you. | 谢尔顿 我实在不想跟你讨论这个话题 | 
| [15:43] | Is this conversation making you uncomfortable? | 这个话题让你感到不适了吗 | 
| [15:46] | Of course it’s making me uncomfortable. Can’t you tell? | 当然了 我很不爽 看不出来吗 | 
| [15:48] | I really have no idea. | 我看不出来 | 
| [15:50] | I don’t particularly excel | 我实在不擅长解读 | 
| [15:51] | at reading facial expressions, body language… | 脸部表情和肢体语言 | 
| [15:53] | I’m uncomfortable, Sheldon! | 我要发飙了 谢同学 | 
| [15:56] | Thank you. That’s very helpful. | 谢谢 我了解了 | 
| [16:00] | All right, where are these amazing shrimp? | 好啦 极品虾仁在哪儿呢 | 
| [16:04] | Behold. | 看 | 
| [16:09] | Seriously, you think this is the size of a baby’s arm? | 说真的 你觉得这有婴儿手臂大吗 | 
| [16:13] | A little baby. | 迷你婴儿 | 
| [16:15] | Okay, I’m going back to the room. | 我回房间了 | 
| [16:18] | Boy, would it maybe kill them to put out a nice brisket? | 天啊 上一盘上等”胸肉” 他们会死么! | 
| [16:32] | Hi, there. Howard Wolowitz. | 你好 我叫霍华德·沃罗维茨 | 
| [16:36] | Esther Rosenblatt. | 我叫埃斯特·罗森布拉特 | 
| [16:44] | I don’t think the manager’s coming tonight, so here. | 看来管理员今晚不来了 给你 | 
| [16:48] | Are you suggesting I sleep on the couch? | 你准备让我睡沙发么 | 
| [16:52] | Well, it wasn’t the first suggestion that came to mind, | 我起初不这么想 | 
| [16:55] | but it’s the one I’m going with. | 但现在就这么定 | 
| [16:56] | I can’t sleep on your couch. I sleep in a bed. | 我不能睡沙发 我是睡床的 | 
| [17:00] | And given its dimensions, | 你看看这尺寸 | 
| [17:01] | I have no intention of living out E.M. Snickering’s | 我可不想成为EM斯尼科林畅销儿童书 | 
| [17:04] | beloved children’s book, The Tall Man From Cornwall. | 《康沃尔巨人》的真人版 | 
| [17:07] | What? | 你说啥 | 
| [17:09] | “There was a tall man from Cornwall | 康沃尔巨人 | 
| [17:11] | “whose length exceeded his bed. | 身高超过床 | 
| [17:14] | “My body fits on it, but barely upon it, | 身子躺不平 | 
| [17:16] | there’s no room for my big Cornish head.” | 大头容不下 | 
| [17:25] | All right, I will give you my bed on one condition: | 我让你睡我的床 但有一个条件 | 
| [17:29] | that you promise to zip your hole for the next eight hours. | 你得在接下来8小时内闭上嘴 | 
| [17:32] | May I say one last thing? | 我能说最后一句话吗 | 
| [17:35] | Only if it doesn’t rhyme. | 只要不押韵就成 | 
| [17:38] | All right. | 好啊 | 
| [17:44] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [17:48] | Turn-ons? Let me see. | 前戏么 我想想 | 
| [17:51] | Reading a good book in front of the fire, | 在火堆前读一本好书 | 
| [17:54] | long walks on the beach… | 沿着海滩漫步 | 
| [17:56] | and getting freaky on the Sabbath | 还有带着培根汉堡 | 
| [17:58] | with a bacon cheeseburger. | 在安息日[犹太人新年]狂欢 | 
| [18:04] | Really? Me, too! | 真的吗 我也是 | 
| [18:08] | Oy,gevalt, you’re hot. | 哎呦喂 你好性感呐 | 
| [18:11] | Yeah. | 确实 | 
| [18:15] | Excuse me for a moment. | 失陪一下下 | 
| [18:20] | Hey, how’s it going? | 怎么样了 | 
| [18:22] | Cut the crap. You set this up, didn’t you? | 少废话 都是你一手安排的吧 | 
| [18:24] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [18:26] | She’s a hooker, isn’t she? | 她是妓女 对吧 | 
| [18:28] | A prostitute, yes. | 对 娼妓 | 
| [18:31] | You already gave her the money? | 你已经付钱给她了? | 
| [18:33] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [18:35] | Thank you! | 太谢谢你了 | 
| [18:44] | Penny? | 佩妮 | 
| [18:47] | What? | 咋了 | 
| [18:50] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 | 
| [18:52] | Maybe that’s because your hole is still open. | 可能是因为你的嘴巴没闭上 | 
| [18:58] | I’m homesick. | 我想家了 | 
| [19:01] | Your home is 20 feet from here. | 你的家离这就20英尺 | 
| [19:04] | 20 feet, 20 light-years, it doesn’t matter. | 20英尺 20光年 都没关系 | 
| [19:07] | It’s in a galaxy far, far away. | 它就像在一个遥远的星系 | 
| [19:12] | Damn it. | 妈的 | 
| [19:16] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我干嘛 | 
| [19:20] | Sing “Soft Kitty.” | 唱”乖乖猫” | 
| [19:24] | That’s only for when you’re sick. | 那是你病了才有的事 | 
| [19:28] | Homesick is a type of being sick. | 想家也是一种病嘛 | 
| [19:34] | Come on, do I really have to? | 拜托 非唱不可吗 | 
| [19:37] | I suppose we can stay up and talk. | 那就聊天吧 | 
| [19:42] | * Soft kitty, warm kitty * | 乖猫猫 暖猫猫 | 
| [19:46] | * Little ball of fur * | 小小毛绒球 | 
| [19:48] | * Happy kitty… * | 快乐猫猫 | 
| [19:53] | Sleepy kitty. | 瞌睡猫猫 | 
| [19:55] | – * Sleepy kit… * – No. | -瞌睡猫猫 -不对 | 
| [19:58] | Start over. | 重来 | 
| [20:04] | * Soft kitty, warm kitty * | 乖猫猫 暖猫猫 | 
| [20:08] | * Little ball of fur * | 小小毛绒球 | 
| [20:11] | * Happy kitty, sleepy kitty * | 快乐猫猫 瞌睡猫猫 | 
| [20:15] | * Purr, purr, purr. * | 呜 呜 呜 [猫的叫声] | 
| [20:19] | Penny? | 佩妮 | 
| [20:20] | Yeah? | 怎么了 | 
| [20:23] | Thank you for letting me stay here. | 谢谢你让我住这 | 
| [20:25] | Oh. You’re welcome, sweetie. | 不客气 甜心 | 
| [20:32] | Okay, I’m sleepy now,get out. | 行了 我有睡意了 出去吧 | 
| [20:45] | Oh, good. | 太好了 | 
| [20:47] | You’re finally home. | 你终于回家了 | 
| [20:48] | What were you doing at Penny’s? | 你在佩妮家搞什么 | 
| [20:50] | Well, we had dinner, | 我们一起吃了晚餐 | 
| [20:52] | uh, played some games, and then I spent the night. | 玩了些游戏 还睡了一晚 | 
| [20:56] | You’ll be happy to know that I now have | 你应该很高兴 因为我终于 | 
| [20:58] | a much better understanding of “friends with benefits.” | 对”互利友人”有更深的理解了 |