| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Yeah, I miss you, too, sweetie. | 嗯 我也想你了 亲爱的 | 
| [00:05] | Listen, I got to go, but I’ll see you tonight? | 我得挂了 晚上见吧 | 
| [00:08] | Okay. Bye-bye. Bye-bye. | 好的 拜拜 拜拜 | 
| [00:11] | No, you hang up first. | 不 你先挂嘛 | 
| [00:15] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [00:18] | Dude, I’m glad you finally got a girlfriend, | 老兄 我为你好不容易找到个女朋友而高兴 | 
| [00:20] | but do you have to do all that lovey-dovey stuff | 但你非得当着我们这些光棍的面 | 
| [00:22] | in front of those of us who don’t? | 玩那套你亲我热的把戏吗 | 
| [00:24] | Actually, he might have to. | 事实上 他也许该当如此 | 
| [00:25] | There’s an economic concept known as a positional good | 在经济学里有种概念被称之为地位商品 | 
| [00:28] | in which an object is only valued by the possessor | 它只在持有人手中才能彰显其价值 | 
| [00:31] | because it’s not possessed by others. | 因为其他人无法拥有 | 
| [00:32] | The term was coined in 1976 by economist Fred Hirsch | 这个词由经济学家弗列得·赫希杜撰于1976年 | 
| [00:36] | to replace the more colloquial, but less precise “neener-neener.” | 用来取代更口语化 但并不准确的”哦也-哦也”[嘲讽] | 
| [00:40] | That’s not true. | 才不是呢 | 
| [00:41] | My happiness is not dependent | 我的快乐不是建立于 | 
| [00:43] | on my best friend being miserable and alone. | 挚友的杯具与孤独之上的 | 
| [00:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [00:46] | Although, I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t a little bit of a perk. | 当然 要说我没得儿意地笑肯定是说谎了 | 
| [00:49] | Who’s miserable and alone? | 谁杯具和孤独了 | 
| [00:51] | Me. | 我 | 
| [00:52] | I used to be like that. Then I got a girlfriend. | 我以前也这样 直到我有了女朋友 | 
| [00:55] | In pre-1976 terms, neener-neener. | 用1976年之前的话来说 “哦也-哦也” | 
| [01:00] | Hey, what are you and Bernadette doing for your first Valentine’s Day? | 嘿 你和伯纳黛特准备如何 共度你们的第一个情人节 | 
| [01:03] | Yeah, I am pulling out all the stops. | 啊 我可是绞尽脑汁了 | 
| [01:05] | There’s a $39.95 lover’s special at P.F. Chang’s. | 华馆提供了39.95美金的情侣特典套餐 | 
| [01:10] | Egg rolls, dumplings, | 蛋卷啊 饺子啊 | 
| [01:11] | bottomless wok, and you get your picture taken | 数不清的炒菜 最后你还能和门口硕大的 | 
| [01:13] | on the big marble horse out front. | 大理石马合影留念 | 
| [01:16] | Given that Saint Valentine was a third century Roman priest | 考虑到圣瓦伦丁是个在公元三世纪 | 
| [01:20] | who was stoned and beheaded, | 被丢石头和斩首的罗马祭司 | 
| [01:22] | wouldn’t a more appropriate celebration of the evening | 在这个夜晚带着女朋友去看一场残忍的凶杀 | 
| [01:24] | be taking one’s steady gal to witness a brutal murder? | 难道不是更合情理的庆祝方式吗 | 
| [01:28] | I understand your point, but given a choice, | 我明白你的意思 但是有选择的话 | 
| [01:31] | Jews always go with Chinese food. | 犹太人永远选择中国菜 | 
| [01:35] | Well, if anyone’s interested, | 呃 如果任何人有兴趣 | 
| [01:36] | I’ll be spending this Valentine’s Day | 今年的情人节 | 
| [01:38] | the same way I spend every Valentine’s Day. | 我会像往年一样 | 
| [01:40] | Buying a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket, | 从超市买只大烤鸡 | 
| [01:42] | taking it home, standing over the sink | 带回家 站在洗手池边 | 
| [01:44] | and eating it out of the package with my bare hands like an animal. | 像只禽兽一样直接打开包装用手抓着吃 | 
| [01:47] | Okay, so to sum up: one giant marble horse, | 很好 那总结一下 一个是大理石骏马 | 
| [01:51] | one asinine comment, one lonely man and his chicken. | 一条愚蠢之极的意见 剩男则独自回家吃鸡 | 
| [01:56] | And let’s see. Who’s left? | 让我们看看 还剩谁呢 | 
| [01:58] | Oh, that’s right. My plans. | 没错 就剩我的计划了 | 
| [02:04] | Isn’t anyone going to ask? | 有人想要问一下吗 | 
| [02:05] | Fine, tell us you’re going to have sex with Penny. | 好吧 告诉我们你会和佩妮云雨一番 | 
| [02:07] | That’s not what I was going to tell you. | 这不是我想说的 | 
| [02:09] | It’s okay. I don’t mind hearing about your sex life. | 没关系 我不介意听听你的性生活 | 
| [02:12] | It’s his that bugs me. | 只有他的才会让我抓狂 | 
| [02:15] | Guess who the university is sending to Switzerland | 你们猜学校要派谁去瑞士 | 
| [02:18] | to attend a conference and see the CERN supercollider | 参加研讨会并参观欧洲核子研究委员会的超级对撞机 | 
| [02:21] | on February 14? | 就在二月十四日 | 
| [02:23] | Professor Norton, although, God knows why. | 诺顿教授 尽管原因只有上帝才知道 | 
| [02:25] | He hasn’t published anything of note | 他自从获得诺贝尔奖之后 | 
| [02:26] | since he won that Nobel Prize. | 就再也没有发表过任何著名的文章 | 
| [02:28] | Actually, Professor Norton can’t make it. | 事实上 诺顿教授去不成了 | 
| [02:30] | He threw his back out rock climbing. | 他在攀岩的时候把腰扭了 | 
| [02:31] | I heard he threw his back out climbing on his new girlfriend. | 我怎么听说他是在攀新女友的高峰时把腰扭了 | 
| [02:34] | The big-boobed weather girl on Channel 2? | 就是第二台的那个爆乳天气女郎吗 | 
| [02:36] | That’s the one. | 就是她 | 
| [02:37] | In any case, they’re asking me to fill in for him. | 不管怎样 他们邀请我代替他 | 
| [02:40] | In Switzerland or with the big-boobed weather girl? | 是瑞士还是爆乳天气女郎 | 
| [02:43] | Switzerland. | 瑞士 | 
| [02:45] | And I get to bring a guest! | 而且我还能带一个人去 | 
| [02:47] | Oh, man! No way, dude! | 哦 天呐 不可能 老兄 | 
| [02:49] | This is incredible! | 太难以置信了 | 
| [02:50] | I’m so happy, | 我太开心了 | 
| [02:52] | I’m not even going to question their judgment in picking you. | 我甚至不想去质疑他们为什么会选你去了 | 
| [02:54] | I’m just going to run home and start packing. | 我要速度奔回家收拾行李 | 
| [02:59] | Why wouldn’t you take Penny? | 你怎么不带佩妮去 | 
| [03:02] | I am taking Penny. | 我是要带佩妮去的 | 
| [03:07] | Well, then I anticipate an awkward situation when you get home. | 那我预测你回家会面临个尴尬的境地 | 
| [03:39] | Sheldon, you got a minute? | 谢尔顿 有空吗 | 
| [03:41] | Of course, my good friend. | 当然了 我的好朋友 | 
| [03:42] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [03:44] | Help me out. | 帮我参考一下 | 
| [03:46] | Which ski hat says aprey supercollider? | 哪顶滑雪帽比较像超级对撞机 | 
| [03:52] | Sheldon, I’m not taking you to Switzerland. | 谢尔顿 我没有选你去瑞士 | 
| [03:54] | Well, of course you are. | 你当然选我了 | 
| [03:56] | Who else would you take? | 你还能选谁呢 | 
| [03:57] | Penny. | 佩妮 | 
| [03:58] | What? That’s absurd. | 什么 这太荒谬了 | 
| [04:00] | Penny has no interest in subatomic particle research. | 佩妮对亚原子粒子的研究又不感兴趣 | 
| [04:04] | Yes, but it’ll be Valentine’s Day. | 没错 但那是情人节啊 | 
| [04:07] | We can go sightseeing and skiing | 我们可以去观光滑雪 | 
| [04:09] | and make love in front of a roaring fire | 然后在熊熊炉火前与皑皑白雪所覆盖的 | 
| [04:11] | in the shadow of the snowcapped Alps. | 阿尔卑斯山阴中共度春宵 | 
| [04:14] | But Penny has no interest in subatomic particle research. | 但佩妮对亚原子粒子的研究不感兴趣啊 | 
| [04:19] | I’m sorry, Sheldon. | 抱歉 谢尔顿 | 
| [04:21] | Sorry? | 抱歉 | 
| [04:22] | I’ve been dreaming about going to the Large Hadron Collider | 我自从九岁起就一直梦想着有朝一日 | 
| [04:25] | since I was nine years old. | 去看大型强子对撞机 | 
| [04:27] | Yeah, well, I’ve been dreaming about spending Valentine’s Day | 是吗 那我还从六岁起就梦想有朝一日有个女生 | 
| [04:29] | with a girl since I was six. | 能与我共度情人节呢 | 
| [04:32] | Shame on you! | 太可耻了 | 
| [04:34] | That’s no dream for a scientist! | 这不是科学家该有的梦 | 
| [04:39] | Okay, what’s the big surprise? | 你要给我什么巨大的惊喜啊 | 
| [04:41] | Just a minute. | 稍等一下 | 
| [04:42] | This tray contains clues | 这个托盘里藏着 | 
| [04:45] | as to what you and I are going to be doing on Valentine’s Day. | 你和我如何共度情人节的线索 | 
| [04:49] | Oh. Wow. Okay. | 喔 好吧 | 
| [04:51] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 | 
| [04:53] | We’ve got, uh, milk chocolate, | 有牛奶巧克力 | 
| [04:55] | Swiss cheese, fondue. | 瑞士硬干酪 芝士火锅 | 
| [04:58] | My lactose-intolerant boyfriend is going to eat all this. | 我的乳糖不耐症男友要吃完这些 | 
| [05:02] | Then I’m going to climb on his back and rocket to the moon? | 然后我骑在他背上 直冲月球 | 
| [05:09] | No. | 不对 | 
| [05:12] | But it does involve air travel. | 但的确跟空中旅行有关 | 
| [05:16] | Okay, um… | 这样吧 | 
| [05:18] | let me slice this Swiss cheese with my Swiss army knife, | 我用”瑞士”军刀 切一片”瑞士”干酪 | 
| [05:24] | and then you can wash it down with a cup of Swiss Miss instant cocoa. | 你可以把它加到一杯 “瑞士”小姐速溶可可里 | 
| [05:30] | Okay, I’m starting to think Swiss is key here. | 嗯 我觉得瑞士应该是个关键词了 | 
| [05:34] | Uh-huh. | 没错 | 
| [05:36] | We’re going to Disneyland and ride the Matterhorn? | 去迪士尼乐园玩马特洪峰雪橇过山车 | 
| [05:41] | How does that involve air travel? | 这怎么会跟空中旅行有关 | 
| [05:43] | We’re going to Disney World and ride the Matterhorn? | 去迪士尼世界玩马特洪雪橇过山车[奥兰多 佛罗里达] | 
| [05:48] | No. | 不对 | 
| [05:50] | Okay, sweetie, this started out fun, but I’m over it. | 亲爱的 开始是挺好玩的 但现在没意思了 | 
| [05:53] | We’re going to Switzerland | 我们要去瑞士的 | 
| [05:56] | to see the CERN supercollider! | 欧洲核子研究中心参观超级对撞机 | 
| [06:00] | And ski. We’ll also go skiing. | 还有去滑雪 | 
| [06:02] | We’re going skiing in Switzerland?! | 我们要去瑞士滑雪 | 
| [06:05] | Well, you’ll ski, I’ll fall, but, yeah, | 你滑 我会摔倒 不过是的 | 
| [06:07] | we will be in Switzerland for Valentine’s Day. | 我们要去瑞士过情人节 | 
| [06:10] | Oh, my God, Leonard! That’s incredible! | 天啊 莱纳德 太好了 | 
| [06:13] | Not so fast. | 别高兴得太早 | 
| [06:15] | You might want to hold off on lighting your rabeliechtli, Penny. | 先别急着点 你的芜菁灯吧 佩妮 | 
| [06:18] | Rabe-what-ly? | 芜什么玩意儿 | 
| [06:20] | Rabeliechtli. It means turnip light | 芜菁灯 芜菁灯 | 
| [06:23] | and refers to a traditional lantern hand-carved from a root vegetable | 是一种用根菜 手工雕刻的传统灯笼 | 
| [06:26] | and used to celebrate certain Swiss festivals. | 用于庆祝瑞士的特定节日 | 
| [06:28] | Which you will not be celebrating | 但你不会参加 | 
| [06:29] | because A: these festivals occur in the fall; | 原因之一 节日在秋季 | 
| [06:32] | and B: | 原因之二 | 
| [06:34] | you will not be going to Switzerland. | 你去不了瑞士 | 
| [06:36] | Sheldon, we’ve been through this. | 谢尔顿 我们谈过了 | 
| [06:38] | I’m taking Penny. | 我带佩妮去 | 
| [06:39] | Afraid not. Do you recognize this? | 估计不行 你还认得这个吗 | 
| [06:42] | Not the roommate agreement. | 别提室友协议 | 
| [06:44] | Indeed, the roommate agreement. | 正是室友协议 | 
| [06:46] | I call your attention to the Friendship Rider | 请您注意友谊附加条款 | 
| [06:49] | in Appendix C: Future Commitments. | 在附录C 未来义务 | 
| [06:50] | “Number 37: in the event one friend is ever invited | 第37条 当一位朋友受邀 | 
| [06:53] | “to visit the Large Hadron Collider, | 参观现在瑞士建设中的 | 
| [06:55] | “now under construction in Switzerland, | 大型强子对撞机 | 
| [06:57] | he shall invite the other friend to accompany him.” | 该人应邀请另一位朋友相陪 | 
| [07:00] | Oh, for God’s sakes. | 偶滴神啊 | 
| [07:01] | You actually put that in an agreement? | 你们连这个也写进协议里吗 | 
| [07:04] | Yeah. We also put in what happens | 里面还写了 | 
| [07:06] | if one of us wins a MacArthur Grant, | 如果一人得了麦克阿瑟天才奖怎么办 | 
| [07:08] | or if one of us gets superpowers, | 如果一人有超能力怎么办 | 
| [07:09] | or if one of us is bitten by a zombie. | 如果一人被僵尸咬了怎么办 | 
| [07:12] | He can’t kill me, even if I turn. | 就算我尸变 他也不能杀我 | 
| [07:15] | Is there anything in there about if one of you gets a girlfriend? | 里面没写一人有了女友怎么办吗 | 
| [07:19] | No, that seemed a little farfetched. | 没有 那个有点太不着调了 | 
| [07:24] | Sheldon, do you really expect to enforce this? | 谢尔顿 你真打算强制实施这个吗 | 
| [07:27] | I’ve lived up | 我一直遵守 | 
| [07:28] | to all my commitments under the agreement. | 协议里的所有义务 | 
| [07:30] | At least once a day I ask how you are, | 每天至少问候你一次 | 
| [07:33] | even though I simply don’t care. | 即使我一点都不在意 | 
| [07:34] | I no longer | 我没有 | 
| [07:35] | stage spontaneous biohazard drills after 10:00 p.m. | 在晚上十点后进行生物危害演习了 | 
| [07:38] | And I abandoned my goal to master Tuvan throat singing. | 我也放弃学习图瓦喉唱了 | 
| [07:42] | – Okay, I know I shouldn’t ask, but what is…? – No. | -我知道不该问 不过什么是 -别啊 | 
| [07:53] | I’d be much further along if I’d been allowed to practice. | 如果允许我训练 我能唱得更好 | 
| [07:56] | Look, Sheldon, i know it’s in the agreement, | 谢尔顿 我知道协议这么写 | 
| [07:59] | and if you turn into a zombie, I promise I will not kill you. | 如果你真的变成僵尸 我保证不杀你 | 
| [08:03] | In fact, I’ll even let you eat my brains. | 我宁愿让你喝我脑浆 | 
| [08:05] | But I am taking Penny to Switzerland. | 但我还是要带佩妮去瑞士 | 
| [08:07] | Is that your final decision? | 这是你的最终决定吗 | 
| [08:08] | It is. | 没错 | 
| [08:09] | Very well. | 很好 | 
| [08:14] | It’s not over, is it? | 他不会罢休 对吧 | 
| [08:16] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 | 
| [08:32] | Got a bit of traffic this morning, huh? | 今早的车挺多啊 | 
| [08:37] | Think it’s gonna rain? | 你觉得会下雨吗 | 
| [08:42] | Instead of underpants, | 今天早上 | 
| [08:43] | I covered my crotch with potato salad this morning. | 我把土豆沙拉当内裤穿了 | 
| [08:45] | Thoughts? | 有啥想法 | 
| [08:48] | Okay, I know what’ll cheer you up. | 我知道怎么让你高兴 | 
| [08:50] | Let’s play one of your driving games. | 我们玩你的开车游戏吧 | 
| [08:53] | All right. | 好啊 | 
| [08:55] | This game is called Traitors. | 游戏名就叫叛徒 | 
| [08:58] | I will name three historical figures, | 我说三个历史人物 | 
| [09:00] | you put them in order | 你以背叛行为的罪恶程度 | 
| [09:02] | of the heinousness of their betrayal. | 来给他们排下序 | 
| [09:03] | Benedict Arnold, Judas, Dr. Leonard Hofstadter. | 本尼迪克特·阿诺德 犹大 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士 | 
| [09:08] | You really think I belong with Benedict Arnold and Judas? | 你真觉得我跟他们是一类人吗 | 
| [09:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [09:13] | Judas had the decency to hang himself after what he did. | 犹大至少为自己的作为 以死谢罪了 | 
| [09:16] | Come on, Sheldon. Can’t you at least try to understand | 别这样 谢尔顿 你就不能理解一下 | 
| [09:19] | how much this means to me? | 这对我有多重要吗 | 
| [09:22] | Round two: Leonard Hofstadter, | 第二轮 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德 | 
| [09:24] | Darth Vader, Rupert Murdoch. | 达斯·维达[星战黑武士] 鲁珀特·默多克 | 
| [09:27] | Rupert Murdoch? | 鲁珀特·默多克 | 
| [09:29] | He owns Fox, and they cancelled Firefly. | 福克斯电视台老板 他们把《萤火虫》砍了 | 
| [09:33] | Hint: he and Darth Vader are tied for #2. | 提示 他和达斯·维达并列第二 | 
| [09:41] | I’m sorry I couldn’t hang with you last night. | 对不起昨晚不能陪你 | 
| [09:43] | I had a date with Bernadette. | 我和伯纳黛特约会了 | 
| [09:45] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [09:46] | I saw the Tweet. | 我在推特上看到了 | 
| [09:48] | So, what did you end up doing? | 那你干什么了 | 
| [09:50] | Not much. | 没干什么 | 
| [09:51] | Nuked a burrito. Oh. | 热了块玉米馅饼 | 
| [09:52] | Prayed to the Hindu god Urvashi that your bowels would loosen | 向印度女神乌尔瓦希祈祷你会拉稀 | 
| [09:55] | and your penis would droop like a willow tree. | 老二蔫得跟柳条一样柔软 | 
| [09:58] | You seen Sheldon? | 看到谢尔顿了吗 | 
| [10:00] | No. Is he still mad about the supercollider? | 没有 他还在为超级对撞机的事生气吗 | 
| [10:03] | Yeah. He thinks I betrayed him. | 对 他觉得我背叛了他 | 
| [10:05] | I mean, come on. What would you guys do if you were me? | 搞什么啊 要是你们会带谁 | 
| [10:07] | I’d take Sheldon to Switzerland. | 我会带谢尔顿去瑞士 | 
| [10:10] | Seriously? | 真的假的 | 
| [10:11] | Absolutely. | 当然了 | 
| [10:12] | And I’d leave him there. | 再把他扔在那里 | 
| [10:20] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么情况 | 
| [10:23] | Uh, let’s see. | 让我数数 | 
| [10:25] | 30 pieces of silverware. | 30把银制餐具 | 
| [10:34] | Grieg “Peer Gynt – Morning” | [格里格 培尔金特组曲之晨曦] | 
| [10:50] | Morning, old chum. | 早安 老伙计 | 
| [10:52] | What’s going on? | 搞什么 | 
| [10:54] | I’ve made you breakfast. | 我给你做了早餐 | 
| [10:55] | Juice, coffee, | 有果汁和咖啡 | 
| [10:57] | and pancakes in the shape of some | 还有一些薄饼 | 
| [10:59] | of your favorite fictional characters. | 上面是你最爱的虚构角色 | 
| [11:01] | See, here’s Frodo. | 瞧 这是弗罗多[出自《魔戒》] | 
| [11:03] | You made Frodo pancakes? | 你居然做了弗罗多薄饼 | 
| [11:06] | Yeah, I used coconut shavings to do the hair on his feet. | 脚毛部分我用的是椰子刨花 | 
| [11:09] | If you need to void your bladder before eating, | 你进餐前若需要清空膀胱 | 
| [11:12] | I can keep them warm with this beret | 我会用这顶贝雷帽帮你暖着 | 
| [11:14] | that I thoroughly laundered | 我已经彻底清洗干净 | 
| [11:16] | and pressed into service as a pancake cozy. | 松软程度正适宜用来盖薄饼 | 
| [11:18] | Why are you doing this? | 你有什么目的 | 
| [11:21] | It’s by way of an apology for my recent behavior. | 对我近来的行为表示歉意 | 
| [11:24] | I’ve had some time to reflect and I’ve come to realize | 经过这段时间的思考 我终于意识到 | 
| [11:28] | that friendship is not an aggregation of written agreements. | 友谊不能依靠那堆 白纸黑字的协定来维系 | 
| [11:31] | It’s a result of two people respecting and caring for each other. | 而需要两人之间 互相尊重和体谅 | 
| [11:35] | Butterscotch scone? | 尝尝奶油烤饼吗 | 
| [11:37] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [11:41] | It’s good. | 好吃 | 
| [11:42] | What you’re tasting is respect and affection. | 这其中包含着我满满的尊敬和感情 | 
| [11:46] | And about a pound of Crisco. | 当然还有一磅左右植物白油 | 
| [11:50] | After you’ve finished breakfast, i thought we could spend the day | 待你用完早餐 我觉得 今天我们可以 | 
| [11:52] | watching the final season of Babylon 5 with director commentary. | 一起看导演点评版的 巴比伦5号[美国科幻剧] | 
| [11:56] | You hate Babylon 5. | 你不是讨厌《巴比伦5号》吗 | 
| [11:58] | I do. It fails as drama/science fiction, | 当然 既没剧情又不科幻 | 
| [12:00] | and it’s hopelessly derivative. | 彻头彻尾的仿制大烂片 | 
| [12:02] | But you like it, and you’re my friend. | 但是你喜欢 而我们又是朋友 | 
| [12:05] | Okay, great. | 好吧 赞 | 
| [12:10] | Still not taking you to Switzerland. | 我还是不会带你去瑞士 | 
| [12:12] | Drat. | 见鬼 | 
| [12:17] | No Frodo for you. | 没你的弗罗多尝了 | 
| [12:23] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [12:24] | Hello. | 好啊 | 
| [12:26] | All right, let’s dispense with the friendly banter. | 得 我们就省掉假惺惺的友好吧 | 
| [12:29] | I believe you know why I’m here. | 你应该知道我为何来此 | 
| [12:31] | Well, I always figured it was to study us, | 关于这点 我一直认为 | 
| [12:33] | discover our weaknesses, | 你是来发现我们地球人的弱点 | 
| [12:34] | and report back to your alien overlords. | 再报告给你们的外星君主 | 
| [12:37] | Yes, amusing. | 搞笑 | 
| [12:39] | Extraordinary intelligence | 特定情报 对你而言 | 
| [12:41] | might well appear extraterrestrial to you, | 貌似是显得像天外来客般难懂 | 
| [12:44] | but let me be more specific. | 但我还是友情提醒下 确切地说 | 
| [12:46] | I believe you know why I’m here in the laundry room. | 你应该知道我为何在此 这个洗衣间里 | 
| [12:50] | Better acoustics for your throat singing? | 喉音唱腔在这里有更好的音响效果吗 | 
| [13:00] | It’s actually not bad. | 还真不赖嘛 | 
| [13:03] | But my true purpose in being here | 但我来此的真正目的 | 
| [13:06] | will be revealed in this brief PowerPoint presentation. | 是来做一个简要的幻灯片演说 | 
| [13:10] | Lights. | 关灯 | 
| [13:21] | Why Sheldon Cooper, PhD, should go to Switzerland | 为什么谢尔顿·库珀博士必须去瑞士欧核中心 | 
| [13:24] | to see the CERN supercollider: | 参观超级对撞机的理由 | 
| [13:25] | a PowerPoint presentation by Sheldon Cooper, PhD. | 发言人 谢尔顿·库珀博士 | 
| [13:29] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 我的老天爷 | 
| [13:32] | Here we have a highly gifted researcher | 这是一位在粒子物理学领域的 | 
| [13:34] | in the field of particle physics | 超级天才科学家 | 
| [13:36] | whose work has brought him to the precipice | 他的成就关乎全人类的命运 | 
| [13:38] | of forever changing mankind’s understanding of the universe. | 从此改变对宇宙的理解 | 
| [13:40] | AKA me. | 确切来说就是我 | 
| [13:42] | And here we have a waitress | 而这是一位女招待 | 
| [13:45] | brushing her teeth with her finger. | 只会用手指抠牙齿而已 | 
| [13:49] | AKA you. | 确切来说就是你 | 
| [13:51] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [13:52] | Is this supposed to be buttering me up? | 这算是在奉承我吗 | 
| [13:53] | Please hold all questions till the end of the presentation. | 请等演讲结束后再提问 | 
| [13:56] | This is the Large Hadron Collider | 这是瑞士欧核中心的 | 
| [13:59] | at CERN in Switzerland, | 大型强子对撞机 | 
| [14:01] | the product of decades of planning and construction. | 经由数十年规划和建构而成 | 
| [14:03] | It is a Mecca for physicists the world over. | 是全世界物理学家心目中的圣地 | 
| [14:06] | This is Bath and Body Works | 而这是科罗拉多大街的 | 
| [14:09] | on Colorado Boulevard. | Bath and Body Works[某品牌]沐浴乳商店 | 
| [14:11] | They sell scented soaps and lotions, | 他们卖香皂和乳液 | 
| [14:13] | some of which contain glitter. | 外加一些小闪饰品 | 
| [14:15] | Now, let’s see if we can match the individual | 现在我们来配对 | 
| [14:18] | to the appropriate destination. | 这两个人以哪个地方作为目的地比较合适 | 
| [14:20] | O-kay. | 好吧 | 
| [14:22] | Show’s over. | 别闹了 | 
| [14:23] | No, it’s not. | 还没完呢 | 
| [14:24] | I’ve got five more slides. | 我还有五张幻灯片没讲 | 
| [14:25] | Sheldon, this is Leonard’s decision. | 谢尔顿 这是莱纳德的决定 | 
| [14:28] | He invited me to Switzerland, and I intend to go. | 他邀我去瑞士 我也很想去 | 
| [14:34] | Very well. | 好吧 | 
| [14:37] | Enjoy yourself. | 玩得开心 | 
| [14:39] | You’re going to be in the presence of something | 你将亲眼目睹 | 
| [14:40] | that I’ve dreamed of seeing for decades. | 我所梦寐以求了十多年的伟大成就 | 
| [14:43] | I just hope you’ll be able to appreciate | 希望你能明白 | 
| [14:45] | the magnitude of where you are and what it represents. | 这其中所包含的重要意义 | 
| [14:51] | I’ll talk to Leonard. | 我会和莱纳德谈谈 | 
| [14:54] | You will? | 真的吗 | 
| [14:56] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [14:57] | If it means that much to you, you should go. | 既然对你而言意义重大 那应该让你去 | 
| [15:01] | Oh, Penny, thank you! | 谢谢你 佩妮 | 
| [15:05] | You’re welcome. | 没什么 | 
| [15:07] | Since I rarely hug, | 我不怎么抱人 | 
| [15:08] | I’m relying on your expertise regarding duration. | 要抱多久就听你的 | 
| [15:12] | I think we’re there. | 我觉得差不多了 | 
| [15:14] | Oh, good. | 好极了 | 
| [15:15] | Bye-bye. | 拜啦 | 
| [15:19] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 | 
| [15:22] | Even though I don’t have a girlfriend, | 没有马子又怎样 | 
| [15:23] | I can still have a good time on Valentine’s Day. | 情人节老子照样可以好好过 | 
| [15:25] | Trust me, you can’t. I’ve tried. | 听我的吧 这不可能 我早试过了 | 
| [15:28] | No, no, no, I’m going to have a “me” day. | 不 我准备好好过我自己的情人节 | 
| [15:31] | First I’m going to go to one of those SPAs in Koreatown, | 首先 去韩国城找家店做个SPA | 
| [15:34] | take a steam and get a massage. | 蒸个桑拿 找人按摩一下 | 
| [15:35] | Then I’m going to stop at a pet store and get licked by puppies. | 然后去宠物店 找条小狗狗来舔舔我 | 
| [15:42] | Sheldon, I need to talk to you. | 谢尔顿 我得跟你谈谈 | 
| [15:43] | All right, my friend. Would you like some Cholermus? | 好的 朋友 来点Cholermus煎饼尝尝吗 | 
| [15:47] | Some what? | 尝什么 | 
| [15:48] | Cholermus. It’s a traditional Swiss breakfast dish. | Cholermus煎饼 一种传统的瑞士早餐 | 
| [15:51] | I’m preparing my gastrointestinal system | 我正在训练我的消化系统 | 
| [15:53] | for the exotic cuisine of Switzerland. | 习惯瑞士菜特殊的烹饪方法 | 
| [15:55] | You’re not going to Switzerland! | 又轮不上你去瑞士 | 
| [15:58] | Oh, but I am. | 但我要去 | 
| [16:00] | Didn’t Penny tell you the good news? | 佩妮没告诉你最新的好消息吗 | 
| [16:02] | She told me that you went behind my back | 她跟我说 你背着我去找她 | 
| [16:03] | to guilt her into letting you go instead of her. | 让她觉得内疚 主动提出让你替代她去瑞士 | 
| [16:05] | Yes, that good news. | 对 就是这个好消息 | 
| [16:09] | Well, forget it. I was the one who was invited. | 想都别想 我才是受邀的人 | 
| [16:10] | I get to decide who goes with me, | 只有我能决定找谁同行 | 
| [16:12] | and it’s Penny, not you! | 我决定找佩妮 而不是你 | 
| [16:14] | Howard, could you lower the lights? | 霍华德 把灯光调暗点好吗 | 
| [16:15] | I have a short PowerPoint presentation. | 我做了段简短的幻灯片演示文稿 | 
| [16:17] | I don’t need to see your presentation. | 没必要看什么演示 | 
| [16:20] | This discussion is over! | 讨论到此为止了 | 
| [16:22] | That’s a somewhat ambiguous response. | 这回答有够模棱两可的 | 
| [16:24] | Am I going or not? | 到底带不带我去 | 
| [16:25] | Sheldon, at this point, | 谢尔顿 事已至此 | 
| [16:28] | I would go by myself before I would take you. | 我宁愿自己去 也不带你 | 
| [16:30] | Really? | 真的 | 
| [16:31] | Yeah, really. | 真的 | 
| [16:33] | Well, then, you leave me no alternative. | 好吧 那我也别无选择了 | 
| [16:36] | From this moment forward, | 从现在起 | 
| [16:37] | we can be roommates, but we will no longer be friends. | 我们可以当室友 但不再是朋友了 | 
| [16:41] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 很遗憾你这么觉得 | 
| [16:43] | I don’t think you’re fully aware | 我认为你还未充分意识到 | 
| [16:44] | of the ramifications here, Leonard. | 此事的后果 莱纳德 | 
| [16:47] | Why don’t you enlighten me? | 你何不指点一下 | 
| [16:49] | With the friendship clause of our Roommate Agreement nullified | 既然我们”室友协议”中的友谊条款无效了 | 
| [16:52] | you are no longer entitled to accompany me | 等我受邀去比尔·盖茨家游泳的时候 | 
| [16:54] | to go swimming at Bill Gates’ house should I be invited. | 你也就失去了随同一起去的资格 | 
| [17:01] | Ooh, that’s gotta sting. | 那可伤大了 | 
| [17:07] | Just think, this time tomorrow | 想想看 明天这个时候 | 
| [17:09] | we’ll be in Geneva, Switzerland for our first Valentine’s Day. | 我们已经在瑞士日内瓦 共度我俩第一个情人节了 | 
| [17:12] | I know! | 是啊 | 
| [17:14] | I went shopping today | 我今天特地去逛街 | 
| [17:15] | and bought special undies for the occasion. | 专门为此行买了件小内内呢 | 
| [17:17] | Thermal?’Cause it’s gonna be cold. | 保暖吗 那边会很冷哦 | 
| [17:21] | Think it through, Leonard. | 再好好想想 莱纳德 | 
| [17:28] | Gesundheit. | 祝你健康[用于对刚打喷嚏者的祝愿] | 
| [17:30] | Or as they say in Switzerland, | 或者学他们瑞士人讲话 | 
| [17:32] | Gesundheit. | 祝您健康 | 
| [17:35] | You getting a cold? | 你感冒了吗 | 
| [17:37] | No, no, it’s probably just allergies. | 不 可能只是有点过敏 | 
| [17:40] | Do you want an allergy pill? | 想吃点抗过敏药吗 | 
| [17:42] | ‘Cause I have ’em all. | 我啥都有哦 | 
| [17:43] | Prescription, nonprescription, | 处方药 非处方药 | 
| [17:45] | foreign, domestic, experimental. | 进口药 国产药 实验性药物 | 
| [17:47] | Do any of them work? | 有管用的吗 | 
| [17:49] | Not really, I’m just an enthusiast. | 没 我只是喜欢收集 | 
| [18:02] | Penny? | 佩妮 | 
| [18:06] | You okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [18:07] | Did that sound okay to you? | 我听起来很好的样子吗 | 
| [18:11] | Do not come in here! | 别进来 | 
| [18:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [18:15] | I’m having a tea party. | 我这儿开茶话会呢 | 
| [18:17] | What do you think’s going on? | 不然你以为怎么回事 | 
| [18:21] | I think I might have the flu. | 我想我可能得了流感 | 
| [18:26] | Or the plague. | 要不就是瘟疫 | 
| [18:30] | Well, our plane leaves at 9:00 a.m. | 我们是早上9点的飞机 | 
| [18:32] | Do you think you’ll feel better by then? | 你觉得到那时你会感觉好点吗 | 
| [18:36] | Yep. | 会的 | 
| [18:38] | ‘Cause I’m gonna be dead. | 因为那时我早已痛苦至死了 | 
| [18:43] | Hey, Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 | 
| [18:45] | Listen, Penny is pretty sick | 佩妮病得很重 | 
| [18:47] | and she’s not going to be able to go to Switzerland. | 不能去瑞士了 | 
| [18:49] | So if you’re still interested, you’re welcome to come. | 你还有兴趣的话 欢迎随我一起去 | 
| [19:01] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [19:02] | I’ll start packing. | 我这就去收拾行李 | 
| [19:06] | In a minute. | 等我一下 | 
| [19:11] | Oh, look, it’s the Cholermus. | Cholermus煎饼都吐出来了 | 
| [19:27] | Here’s your soup. | 你的汤 | 
| [19:28] | – Chicken? – Yes. | -鸡汤 -对 | 
| [19:30] | – With the little stars? – Yes. | -加了点小点缀的 -对 | 
| [19:32] | Heated to 180 degrees? | 加热到180度 | 
| [19:33] | Why don’t I pour it in your lap and you can tell me? | 不如我倒你膝盖上 你来告诉我到底几度 | 
| [19:38] | You don’t have to be mean. | 不必这么刻薄吧 | 
| [19:40] | I’m sick. | 我是病人 | 
| [19:41] | Yeah, well, I’m sick, too. | 是啊 我也是病人 | 
| [19:43] | Not my problem. | 不关我事 | 
| [19:46] | I just don’t understand how this happened to me. | 我就是想不明白 我怎么会生病的 | 
| [19:49] | I’m scrupulous about my hygiene. | 我对个人卫生一向一丝不苟 | 
| [19:51] | I regularly disinfect my hands, | 还定期给双手消毒 | 
| [19:53] | and I avoid contact with other people on general principle. | 一般来说 还都避免接触到别人 | 
| [19:57] | I don’t know what to tell you, Sheldon. | 我不知道怎么说 谢尔顿 | 
| [20:02] | Oh, Penny, thank you! | 佩妮 谢谢你 | 
| [20:05] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [20:14] | It’s you! | 是你 | 
| [20:16] | I touched you! | 我拥抱过你 | 
| [20:17] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 | 
| [20:30] | Oh, my goodness, look at this room! | 天哪 看看这房间 | 
| [20:33] | Champagne! | 香槟 | 
| [20:35] | Roses! | 玫瑰 | 
| [20:37] | And little chocolates! | 还有巧克力 | 
| [20:40] | This is going to be the best Valentine’s Day ever. | 这一定是我有生以来最棒的情人节 | 
| [20:44] | Yeah, I forgot about all this. | 对了 我忘了还准备了这些 | 
| [20:47] | But I never will. | 但我可永世难忘 |