| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | Having a little trouble catching your breath there? | 喘不过气了吗 | 
| [00:12] | No, no, I’m good. | 不 不 我没事儿 | 
| [00:14] | If my P.E. teachers had told me this is what I was training for, | 要是体育老师早告诉我刻苦训练是为了这个 | 
| [00:17] | I would have tried a lot harder. | 我就会试着再努力点 | 
| [00:21] | “Do or do not. There is no try.” | 要么去做 要么放手 没有尝试一说 | 
| [00:27] | Did you just quote star wars? | 你刚引用了星战的台词吗 | 
| [00:30] | I believe I quoted Empire Strikes Back. | 我引用的应该是《帝国反击战》的台词 | 
| [00:31] | ([星战第五部]) | |
| [00:36] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 | 
| [00:39] | I’m lying in bed with a beautiful woman who can quote Yoda. | 我居然和一个能引用尤达大师的话的美女躺在一起 | 
| [00:39] | ([尤达:星战人物]) | |
| [00:48] | I love you, Penny. | 我爱你 佩妮 | 
| [01:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:03] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [01:07] | I just wanted to put that out there. | 我只是不吐不快而已 | 
| [01:09] | Oh, yeah, no, I-I’m-I’m glad. | 不 我很高兴 | 
| [01:11] | Good. | 那就好 | 
| [01:12] | – Glad is good. – Yeah. | -高兴就好 -嗯 | 
| [01:16] | No, no… | 没手表 | 
| [01:20] | So, it’s getting pretty late. | 呃…已经很晚了 | 
| [01:23] | – We should probably go to sleep. – Yeah. | -我们差不多该睡觉吧 -对 | 
| [01:25] | – Okay. – Yeah, probably. | -对 -该睡了 | 
| [01:28] | – Okay, good night, sweetie. – Good night. | -晚安 亲爱的 -晚安 | 
| [02:03] | Hey, Leonard, where do you come down on giant ants? | 莱纳德 你对巨型蚂蚁这个问题持什么立场 | 
| [02:09] | Sheldon says impossible. | 谢尔顿说不可能有 | 
| [02:10] | Howard and I say not only possible, | 霍华德和我都觉得不仅可能 | 
| [02:12] | but as a mode of transportation, way cooler than a Batmobile. | 而且作为一种交通工具 比蝙蝠战车酷多了 | 
| [02:12] | ([蝙蝠战车:蝙蝠侠的座驾]) | |
| [02:16] | You are ignoring the square-cube law. | 你忽视了平方/立方定律 | 
| [02:19] | The giant ant would be crushed under the weight of its own exoskeleton. | 巨型蚂蚁会被 自身的骨骼重量压垮 | 
| [02:22] | And for the record, | 而且准确来说 | 
| [02:23] | the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is: | 真正酷的交通工具排名应该是 | 
| [02:26] | ([悬滑板引自《回到未来2》 传送器引自《星际迷航》]) | |
| [02:26] | jet pack, hoverboard, transporter, Batmobile, and then giant ant. | 喷射背包 悬滑板 传送器 蝙蝠战车 然后才是巨型蚂蚁 | 
| [02:32] | Seriously? You have nothing better to do | 有没有搞错 你们就没别的事干 | 
| [02:34] | than sit around and discuss the possibility of giant ants? | 只能坐在这里聊巨型蚂蚁存在的可能性吗 | 
| [02:39] | What’s with him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [02:40] | Perhaps he’s at a sensitive point in his monthly cycle. | 估计他到了每月一次的敏感期了 | 
| [02:45] | Are you saying he’s man-strating? | 你是说他来大姨夫了[与Menstruating同音] | 
| [02:50] | Not literally. | 不是字面意义上的 | 
| [02:53] | But as far back as the 17th century, | 但早在十七世纪 | 
| [02:55] | scientists observed a 33-day fluctuation in men’s hormone levels. | 科学家就发现男性荷尔蒙水平 有个33天的波动周期 | 
| [02:59] | Interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [03:00] | That might explain my weepy days in the middle of the month. | 难怪我每月中旬都会两眼泪汪汪 | 
| [03:06] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 | 
| [03:08] | ([潜台词: 别说得这么暧昧…]) | |
| [03:13] | Okay, forget giant ants. | 算了 不说巨型蚂蚁 | 
| [03:16] | How about giant rabbits? | 巨型兔子呢 | 
| [03:17] | Big or small, I don’t like rabbits. | 不管大小 我都不喜欢兔子 | 
| [03:20] | They always look like they’re about to say something, | 兔子总是看似很想说话 | 
| [03:22] | but they never do. | 但从来不开口 | 
| [03:24] | Rabbits do have a respiratory system that would support great size. | 兔子倒是有呼吸系统 支撑巨大的体型 | 
| [03:28] | And on a side note, they are one of the few mammals | 并且 兔子是少数哺乳动物中 | 
| [03:30] | whose scrotum is in front of the penis. | 阴囊长在阴茎前的 | 
| [03:35] | Maybe that’s what they want to talk about. | 也许这才是他们想谈论的 | 
| [03:39] | Leonard, where do you stand on giant rabbits and scrotal position? | 莱纳德 你对巨型兔子和阴囊位置 持啥态度 | 
| [03:44] | I honestly don’t care. | 我一点都不在乎 | 
| [03:46] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [03:47] | Because every time we’ve talked about unusual animal genitals, | 每次我们谈到不寻常的动物生殖器 | 
| [03:50] | you’ve always had some pretty strong and controversial opinions. | 你总会有些有力且富争议性的观点 | 
| [03:55] | What do you want from me? I just don’t give a rat’s ass. | 你想让我说什么 我就是对这个没兴趣 | 
| [03:57] | Would that be a giant rat’s ass? | 有没有巨型老鼠屁屁 | 
| [04:01] | For the record, giant rats are possible. | 准确来说 巨型老鼠是有可能存在的 | 
| [04:05] | Can we please talk about something else? | 我们能不能说点别的 | 
| [04:06] | Maybe something vaguely related to life as we know it on this planet? | 比如稍微跟我们生活有关 而且是地球上的东西 | 
| [04:09] | Okay, how about this for a topic: | 这个话题怎么样 | 
| [04:11] | Why is Leonard being a giant douche? | 为什么莱纳德是个大混蛋 | 
| [04:16] | Assuming giant douches are possible. | 假设大混蛋有可能存在 | 
| [04:19] | Of course they are. | 当然有 | 
| [04:21] | Leonard’s being one. | 莱纳德就是一个 | 
| [04:24] | Maybe he’s having a lover’s spat with Penny. | 说不定他和佩妮发生了”爱爱”口角 | 
| [04:27] | No, there was no spat. | 才怪 我们没吵架 | 
| [04:28] | Oh, but something happened. | 但确实发生了点状况 | 
| [04:30] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 | 
| [04:31] | But I sense you’re going to and I don’t want to hear about it. Excuse me. | 我觉得你想说 我不想听 失陪 | 
| [04:36] | What’d you do, Romeo? | 你干啥了 罗密欧 | 
| [04:38] | You pour maple syrup all over your body | 往身上倒枫蜜 | 
| [04:40] | and ask her if she was in the mood for a short stack? | 问她有没有性致玩3P | 
| [04:47] | Did you think it would be funny to put on a pair of her panties and jump around, | 你是不是穿她的内裤跳来跳去取悦她 | 
| [04:51] | but it wound up just creeping her out? | 结果却把她吓着了 | 
| [04:54] | What? No. | 什么 没有 | 
| [04:56] | I’m just asking, dude. | 我只是问问 老兄 | 
| [04:57] | It happens. | 没准儿呢[Raj深受其害] | 
| [05:02] | You guys still on for bowling tonight? | 你们参加今晚的保龄球赛吗 | 
| [05:04] | Oh, yes. | 当然参加 | 
| [05:05] | In fact, I’ve prepared some trash talk for the occasion. | 我还准备了几句垃圾话呢 | 
| [05:09] | You bowl like your mama. | 你打得跟你妈一个水准 | 
| [05:12] | Unless, of course, she bowls well. | 不过 如果她打得很好 | 
| [05:13] | In which case, you bowl nothing like her. | 那就是 你打得跟你妈大相径庭 | 
| [05:15] | Oh. Ouch. | 哦 唉哟 | 
| [05:18] | That is what is referred to as a burn on you. | 这就是灼烈言辞的效果 | 
| [05:24] | Did you ask her to start waxing? | 你要求她滴蜡吗 | 
| [05:26] | No. | 没有 | 
| [05:27] | Did you start waxing? | 你滴蜡了 | 
| [05:29] | No. | 没有 | 
| [05:31] | While making love, | 是不是做爱时 | 
| [05:32] | did you accidentally spank your own ass and cry out, “Mommy”? | 你不小心拍了自己屁股 然后大声哭喊”妈咪” | 
| [05:44] | I’m walking away from you now. | 我懒得理你们 | 
| [05:46] | That wasn’t a no. | 他没否定哎 | 
| [05:48] | Yeah, I think we’re getting close. | 看来我们猜得越来越靠谱儿了 | 
| [05:52] | Did you take a Benadryl | 你是在跟她上床的时候 | 
| [05:54] | and fall asleep while pleasuring her? | 吃了片苯海拉明(此药会造成昏昏欲睡)然后睡着了么 | 
| [05:56] | Because you can die that way. | 你可能会因此丢了小命儿哎 | 
| [05:58] | Oh, that would be a good way to go. | 牡丹花下死 做鬼也风流啊 | 
| [06:03] | – Hi. – Oh, hey. | -嗨 -嗨 | 
| [06:06] | Good, Penny. Reminder: bowling tonight at 7:00. | 太好了 佩妮 友情提示 今晚7点 保龄之夜 | 
| [06:09] | Oh, right, bowling. | 噢对 保龄 | 
| [06:11] | You don’t have to come if you don’t want to. | 你要是不想来也不用勉强 | 
| [06:13] | No, no, it’s okay. | 不会啊 没那回事儿 | 
| [06:14] | I mean, let’s face it, you guys would get creamed without me. | 说实话 没我的话你们指定输得巨惨 | 
| [06:17] | We would indeed. | 确实 | 
| [06:18] | In this particular case, | 就此特殊情况来看 | 
| [06:20] | your lack of femininity works to our advantage. | 你纯爷们儿的气质对我们十分有利 | 
| [06:25] | It’s always nice chatting with you, Sheldon. | 跟你聊天总是这么开心 谢尔顿 | 
| [06:28] | Sarcasm? | 是讽刺吗 | 
| [06:30] | Thinly veiled contempt. | 是毫不掩饰的轻视你 | 
| [06:33] | – Remember: 7:00. – Got it. | -别忘了 7点 -知道啦 | 
| [06:35] | – Pacific Daylight time! – Bite me! | -是太平洋夏令时 -咋着吧 | 
| [06:38] | Please reserve that butch spirit for the lanes. | 请把这纯爷们儿的气场发挥在赛场上吧 | 
| [06:49] | I thought you were bringing your own bowling shoes. | 你不是要带自己的保龄球鞋来吗 | 
| [06:51] | These are my own bowling shoes. | 这双就是我自己的啊 | 
| [06:55] | Then what’s with the disinfectant? | 那你还消什么毒啊 | 
| [06:57] | I know where my feet have been. | 我脚踩过啥地方我知道 | 
| [07:03] | Hey, Penny! | 嗨 佩妮 | 
| [07:05] | And you guys. | 还有各位路人 | 
| [07:08] | Albino Bob couldn’t make it, so I brought a substitute. | 阿尔比诺·鲍勃不能来了 所以我带了个替补来 | 
| [07:11] | I believe some of you know wil Wheaton. | 相信你们中有人认识他 威尔·惠顿 (《星际迷航》中的演员) | 
| [07:18] | Hi, Sheldon. How’s it going? | 嗨 谢尔顿 近来如何啊 | 
| [07:20] | Well, well, well. If it isn’t Wil Wheaton, | 哎哟哟 这不是威尔·惠顿嘛 | 
| [07:24] | the Green Goblin to my Spider-Man. | 我家蜘蛛侠的敌人 绿魔 | 
| [07:27] | the Pope Paul V to my Galileo, | 我家伽利略的对头 教皇保罗五世 | 
| [07:29] | the Internet Explorer to my Firefox. | 我家火狐的对手 IE浏览器 | 
| [07:33] | You’re not still carrying a grudge because I beat you at that card tournament, are you? | 我上次纸牌锦标赛赢了你 你不会还怀恨在心呢吧 | 
| [07:37] | I’m the proud owner of wilwheatonstinks.com, .net, and .org. | 我可是”臭威尔惠顿” 企业网站 互联网站和机构网站的所有人 | 
| [07:41] | What does that tell you? | 知道这说明什么吗 | 
| [07:42] | It tells me that I am living rent-free right here. | 这说明你无时无刻都在想着我 | 
| [07:47] | You ready to bowl? | 准备好比赛了么 | 
| [07:49] | Oh, I’m ready. | 当然准备好了 | 
| [07:50] | I don’t know if Stuart told you what you’re up against tonight, | 我不知道斯图尔特有没有告诉你 今晚你的对手是谁 | 
| [07:53] | but before you stands the co-captain of the | 不过站在你面前的人就是 | 
| [07:56] | East Texas Christian Youth Holy Roller Bowling League championship team. | 东德克萨斯州青年基督徒圣保龄同盟会 冠军队的联盟队长 | 
| [08:01] | Seven- to 12-year-old division. | 7到12岁参赛组 | 
| [08:03] | Also, Penny’s pretty good. | 佩妮打得也不错 | 
| [08:08] | Great. Then it’s on. | 很好 那放马来吧 | 
| [08:12] | Oh, foolish Wil Wheaton, it was never off. | 愚蠢的威尔·惠顿 战火就没灭过 | 
| [08:20] | Yes! | 好的 | 
| [08:21] | A common spare. | 常见的补中 | 
| [08:24] | The Miss Congeniality of the bowling pageant. | 保龄赛会上的”特工佳丽” | 
| [08:27] | Before you jump on Twitter | 在你登陆推特 | 
| [08:28] | to tout your modest accomplishment, | 然后吹嘘自己那可以无视的成就之前 | 
| [08:30] | watch how it’s really done. | 看看什么叫真正的高手 | 
| [08:33] | I am the ball. | 吾乃此球 | 
| [08:36] | My thoughts are its thoughts. | 吾念乃其念 | 
| [08:39] | Its holes are my holes. | 其洞乃吾洞 | 
| [08:50] | Yes. | 好的 | 
| [08:51] | Tweet that, Tweety Bird. | 推特这个吧 推特鸟 | 
| [08:55] | Hey, I just wanted to tell you i’m a big fan. | 我只想跟你说 我是你的粉丝 | 
| [08:59] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [09:00] | I’m sure you’re probably sick of Star Trek questions, | 你肯定被《星际迷航》的问题问得想吐了 | 
| [09:02] | but Whoopi Goldberg– you ever hit that? | 不过乌比·戈德堡 你有没那个啊 | 
| [09:08] | Ah, beer. | 啤酒啊 | 
| [09:11] | The magic elixir that can turn this poor, shy Indian boy | 能让这个可怜害羞的印度男孩 | 
| [09:15] | into the life of the party. | 成为耀眼人物的神奇药剂 | 
| [09:22] | Oh, yeah. | 好耶 | 
| [09:25] | Chili cheese fry? | 吃辣味奶酪薯条吗 | 
| [09:27] | Yes. I love chili cheese fries. | 好啊 我爱辣味奶酪薯条 | 
| [09:29] | Really? You love them? | 真的 你爱吃啊 | 
| [09:31] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了 | 
| [09:32] | No reason. I’m just glad to hear you’re comfortable saying you love something. | 没事啊 只是很高兴听到 你对表达爱意毫无障碍 | 
| [09:38] | Do you really want to get into this right now? | 你真的想现在谈这事儿吗 | 
| [09:40] | Get into what? | 谈啥事儿 | 
| [09:42] | Why wouldn’t you love the chili cheese fries? | 你怎么会不爱吃辣味奶酪薯条呢 | 
| [09:44] | They’ve been in your life a long time. | 这么多年你一直都在吃 | 
| [09:46] | They make you happy. They deserve to know. | 它们让你心情大好 它们应该知道你对它们的爱 | 
| [09:50] | Look, you just caught me by surprise last night. I didn’t know what to say. | 昨晚我只是被你吓到了 我不知道说什么好 | 
| [09:54] | Okay, well, now you’ve had some time to think about it. | 好 到现在给你的思考时间够久了吧 | 
| [09:56] | So, what do you want to say? | 那你想说什么 | 
| [09:57] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 | 
| [09:58] | How can you not be sure? | 你怎么会不确定 | 
| [10:00] | Okay, this isn’t the place to have this conversation. | 在这谈论这事儿不太合适 | 
| [10:02] | No, the place to have the conversation was in bed | 对啊 合适的地方是在床上 | 
| [10:04] | after I said, “I love you” | 在我说了”我爱你” | 
| [10:05] | and you said, “Thank you. Good night.” | 你说”谢谢 晚安”之后 | 
| [10:08] | Don’t push it, Leonard. | 别逼我 莱纳德 | 
| [10:10] | – I am not pushing anything. – You are. | -我没逼你 -你逼我了 | 
| [10:12] | You don’t get to decide when I’m ready to say “I love you!” | 你没权利决定我什么时候准备好说”我爱你” | 
| [10:19] | Ah, the premature “I love you.” | 原来是过早的告白问题 | 
| [10:24] | I guessed “premature.” Does that count? | 我猜的是过”早”的问题 算对吗 | 
| [10:33] | Penny. | 佩妮 | 
| [10:36] | Penny. | 佩妮 | 
| [10:38] | Penny. | 佩妮 | 
| [10:42] | What? | 干嘛 | 
| [10:43] | This is for you. | 给你的 | 
| [10:46] | Ice cream? | 冰淇淋 | 
| [10:47] | I’ve been familiarizing myself with female emotional crises. | 我通过研读连环画《凯西》[一部讲述女人生活的漫画] | 
| [10:51] | by studying the comic strip Cathy. | 努力想要熟悉雌性生物的感情危机 | 
| [10:56] | When she’s upset, she says, “Ack!” and eats ice cream. | 她一沮丧就会说”日” 然后吃冰淇淋 | 
| [11:05] | Ack! | 日啊 | 
| [11:08] | If you were a cat, I would have brought you a lasagna. | 你要是只猫 我就给你带千层面了 | 
| [11:13] | Did Leonard send you over here? | 是莱纳德让你来的吗 | 
| [11:16] | No, we haven’t spoken since your abrupt departure last night | 不 自从你昨晚突然离开 我们还没说过话 | 
| [11:19] | caused us to forfeit to Stuart and his dastardly ringer Wil Wheaton. | 害得我们昨天输给斯图尔特和他那卑鄙的参赛者威尔·惠顿 | 
| [11:23] | Yeah, I’m sorry about that. | 为此我很抱歉 | 
| [11:25] | I’m not too proud to admit that I cried myself to sleep. | 我毫不自豪地承认昨天我是哭着睡着的 | 
| [11:29] | Again, I’m sorry. | 再次说声抱歉 | 
| [11:31] | And let me tell you, sleep did not | 让我来告诉你吧 | 
| [11:32] | come easily with Leonard in the next room | 有莱纳德在隔壁嘶吼摇滚歌手莫莉莎的歌 | 
| [11:34] | singing along with Alanis Morrisette. | 你就很难睡着了 | 
| [11:39] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [11:40] | No. Clearly another woman in dire need of ice cream. | 不 很显然某位来大姨夫的也急需冰淇淋来解闷 | 
| [11:44] | All right, Sheldon, what part of this is supposed to make me feel better? | 好吧 谢尔顿 有没有什么安慰点的消息 | 
| [11:47] | The part where I tell you i’ve engineered a rematch | 关于这一点 我自行决定了来一场复赛 | 
| [11:50] | with Stuart’s team for tonight. | 今晚重新对战斯图尔特他们 | 
| [11:52] | Oh, honey, I don’t know. | 亲爱的 我不知道 | 
| [11:54] | Things are a little weird with Leonard right now. | 现在和莱纳德在一起感觉怪怪的 | 
| [11:57] | You want me to remove him from the team? | 你想让我把他踢出去吗 | 
| [11:59] | I’m the captain. I can do that. | 我是队长 我说了算 | 
| [12:01] | No, no, that’s okay. | 不 没关系 | 
| [12:03] | Just let me talk to him, and I’ll get back to you. | 我去和他谈谈 回来再找你吧 | 
| [12:06] | When are you going to talk to him? | 你准备什么时候找他谈 | 
| [12:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [12:11] | He’s in the laundry room now. Now would be a good time. | 他在洗衣房 现在去正好 | 
| [12:13] | You’re n gonna leave me alone until I do it, are you? | 我不去你就一直烦我烦到死对吧 | 
| [12:16] | Oh, I think we both know the answer to that question. | 哎呀 这还用问吗 | 
| [12:25] | I think we should talk now. | 我觉得我们应该谈谈 | 
| [12:27] | Wha…? No, it’s okay. | 什么 不 没事 | 
| [12:30] | We don’t have to talk ’cause there’s nothing to talk about. | 我们不用谈 也没什么可谈 | 
| [12:32] | Everything’s good. | 一切都好 | 
| [12:33] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [12:34] | So, you didn’t get all snarky | 那你生气不是因为 | 
| [12:36] | ’cause I said something nice to a bowl of chili fries? | 我对一碗辣味薯条说了句好话 | 
| [12:39] | All right, maybe I overreacted. | 好吧 也许我反应过激了 | 
| [12:42] | So we’re in two different places emotionally. So what? | 我们俩感情上不太同步 那又如何 | 
| [12:46] | And maybe I’m a little ahead of you. That’s fine. | 或许我比你快了一点 没关系 | 
| [12:49] | In fact, it makes sense, ’cause let’s face it, | 其实很合理 面对现实 | 
| [12:52] | I’ve been in this relationship two years longer than you. | 我爱你比你爱我多了整整两年 | 
| [12:56] | Look, Leonard, you have to know how much I care about you. | 莱纳德 你要知道我很在乎你 | 
| [13:00] | It’s just that I’ve said the “L” word | 可我以前就是太早说”爱你” | 
| [13:02] | too soon before, and it didn’t work out very well. | 结果都不欢而散 | 
| [13:05] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [13:07] | I wouldn’t know what that’s like. | 不知道那是什么情形 | 
| [13:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [13:09] | You know what I’m talking about, though. | 但你明白我的意思 | 
| [13:11] | Yeah, I do. | 我明白 | 
| [13:12] | So, we’re good? | 我们和好了吗 | 
| [13:15] | Yes, that’s what I’m telling you. | 对 我就是这个意思 | 
| [13:17] | We are good. We are great. | 我们很好 好得不得了 | 
| [13:20] | All right! Fence mended, problem swept under the rug. | 太好了 栅栏已补 误会已清 | 
| [13:22] | Time to bowl! | 去打保龄球吧 | 
| [13:26] | Yes, I was eavesdropping. | 对 我刚刚在偷听 | 
| [13:27] | There’s a lot at stake here. | 因为赌注太大了 | 
| [13:31] | Attention, all bowlers: | 注意 选手们 | 
| [13:33] | I’ve taken the liberty of having these made for our rematch. | 我强制要求穿这个参加我们的复赛 | 
| [13:39] | “The Wesley Crushers”? | “卫斯理·柯洛夏斯” | 
| [13:40] | No, not The Wesley Crushers. | 不是指卫斯理·柯洛夏斯 | 
| [13:41] | The Wesley Crushers. | 而是卫斯理碾碎者 | 
| [13:44] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 | 
| [13:45] | Wesley Crusher was | 卫斯理·柯洛夏是 | 
| [13:46] | Wil Wheaton’s character on Star Trek. | 威尔·惠顿在《星际迷航》里扮演的角色 | 
| [13:49] | Still don’t get it. | 还是不明白 | 
| [13:50] | It’s a blindingly clever play on words. | 这是个极其巧妙的双关语 | 
| [13:53] | By appropriating his character’s name and adding the S, | 在他所饰演的角色名后面加个复数 | 
| [13:55] | we imply that we we’ll be the crushers of Wesley. | 暗示着我们将是彻底终结卫斯理的人 | 
| [14:01] | Okay, I’m sorry, honey, | 好吧 抱歉亲爱的 | 
| [14:02] | but The Wesley Crushers sounds like a bunch of people | 但你这样写 看起来就好像有好多粉丝 | 
| [14:05] | who like Wesley Crusher. | 喜欢卫斯理·柯洛夏 | 
| [14:06] | No! Again, it’s not the Wesley Crushers. | 不 再次强调 不是卫斯理·柯洛夏粉丝群 | 
| [14:08] | It’s the Wesley Crushers. | 而是卫斯理·柯洛夏终结者 | 
| [14:12] | No, if you want it to mean you’re crushing Wesley, | 如果你想表示 你将彻底打败卫斯理 | 
| [14:15] | it’d be the Wesley Crushers. | 就该直接写 打倒卫斯理·柯洛夏 | 
| [14:17] | Do you people even hear yourselves? | 听听你们说的什么胡话 | 
| [14:19] | It’s not The Wesley Crushers. | 这不是什么卫斯理·柯洛夏斯 | 
| [14:21] | It’s not The Wesley Crushers. | 也不是卫斯理粉丝群 | 
| [14:22] | It’s The Wesley Crushers. | 而是卫斯理终结者 | 
| [14:24] | Hey, look. | 看哪 | 
| [14:26] | They named their team after me. | 他们那队是以我名字命名的 | 
| [14:28] | No, it’s not the… | 不 这才不是… | 
| [14:30] | Never mind. | 算了 | 
| [14:34] | So, we’re all clear on the bet and the stakes? | 好了 都清楚打赌内容和赌注了 | 
| [14:38] | Oh, yes. The losers will be publicly humiliated | 当然 输的一方将接受公开羞辱 | 
| [14:41] | in a fashion to be chosen by the victor. | 具体方式由胜者选定 | 
| [14:43] | FYI: I plan on having you publish a scientific paper | 告诉你 我准备让你们发表篇科学论文 | 
| [14:47] | (指Immanuel Velikovsky关于金星大气的假设) | |
| [14:47] | expounding the discredited Velikovsky hypothesis. | 详细说明维利科夫斯基那荒谬的假设 | 
| [14:51] | Ouch again. | 再次唉哟 | 
| [14:55] | Hey, Sheldon, | 你好 谢尔顿 | 
| [14:58] | I just wanted you to know | 我只想告诉你 | 
| [14:59] | that I’m really looking forward to wiping the floor with you. | 我热切期盼着打得你一败涂地 | 
| [15:01] | Oh, yes? | 真的吗 | 
| [15:02] | Well, before I respond, let me a you a question. | 回应你之前 我先问你个问题 | 
| [15:06] | Is your mother a good or poor bowler? | 你妈妈保龄球打得好不好 | 
| [15:16] | After you. | 你先 | 
| [15:17] | No, after you… | 不 你先 | 
| [15:18] | as we are currently crushing you, Wesley. | 因为我们准备终结你 卫斯理 | 
| [15:24] | It’s customary for the player on the right-hand lane to bowl first. | 右边球道的选手先投 这是种习惯 | 
| [15:31] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [15:41] | It’s a custom, not a rule. | 只是种习惯 并非规则 | 
| [15:42] | I so loathe you. | 我真鄙视你 | 
| [15:46] | That’s right, Sheldon. | 就是这样 谢尔顿 | 
| [15:48] | Embrace the dark side. | 要学会接受社会阴暗面 | 
| [15:52] | That’s not even from your franchise! | 你根本没权利跟我这么说 | 
| [15:56] | I, um, I want you to know that even though we’re on opposite sides, | 我想让你知道 即使我们是对立一方 | 
| [16:01] | I, I bear you no ill will. | 我始终对你并无恶意 | 
| [16:04] | Thank you, Stuart. It’s nice to know. | 谢谢 斯图尔特 很高兴知道这点 | 
| [16:07] | People from opposite sides often have good relationships. | 对立双方的人 往往都关系非常好 | 
| [16:11] | You know, Romeo and Juliet… | 比如 罗密欧与朱丽叶 | 
| [16:12] | Tony and Maria from West Side Story, | 《西区故事》里的托尼和玛利亚 | 
| [16:15] | what’s-his-name and the big blue chick in Avatar. | 《阿凡达》里那个谁和那大蓝妞 | 
| [16:21] | I’m gonna bowl now. | 我要去掷球了 | 
| [16:26] | Be the ball, Howard. | 人球合一 霍华德 | 
| [16:28] | Leave me alone, Sheldon. | 别烦我 谢尔顿 | 
| [16:39] | You weren’t the ball. | 你没做到人球合一 | 
| [16:42] | Hey, thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:45] | This is fun, huh? | 很好玩是吧 | 
| [16:46] | Yeah. | 对呀 | 
| [16:47] | It’s good that we got out and did something physical. | 很高兴我们能出来 来点体育锻炼 | 
| [16:49] | Gets us out of our heads. | 能分散下注意力 | 
| [16:52] | You get in your head, | 人一旦纠结什么事 | 
| [16:53] | you start to overthink, overanalyze,obsess, you worry. | 很容易就会想多 钻牛角尖 心神不宁还烦恼 | 
| [16:56] | That’s not what we’re doing tonight. | 但今晚咱不这样 | 
| [16:57] | Tonight we’re just throwing a ball at some pins. | 今晚咱就专心玩保龄球 | 
| [16:59] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 就是这样 | 
| [17:01] | and someday– we don’t know when– maybe you’ll love me back. | 也许有一天 未来的某一天 你也会爱回我 | 
| [17:07] | Ooh, I’m up. | 唔 该我了 | 
| [17:10] | Shel-don! Shel-don! Shel-don! Shel-don! | 谢尔顿 谢尔顿 谢尔顿 加油 | 
| [17:14] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [17:16] | I don’t know who you’re chanting for as I am currently the ball. | 真不知道你们是在为谁加油 我现在可是球哦 | 
| [17:22] | The ball! The ball! | 球球 加油 | 
| [17:24] | The ball! The ball! The ball! The ball! | 球球 加油 | 
| [17:30] | Thank you, Jesus! | 感谢上帝 | 
| [17:35] | As my mother would say. | 我妈肯定会这么说 | 
| [17:41] | I’m glad you patched things up with your boyfriend. | 很高兴你跟你男友言归于好了 | 
| [17:44] | Oh, yeah, me, too. | 是呀 我也是 | 
| [17:46] | It’s always tough when the “L” bomb gets dropped | 在你毫无准备的时候 面对突如其来的示爱 | 
| [17:48] | and you’re not ready for it. | 一向都很难处理的 | 
| [17:50] | Tell me about it. | 说来听听 | 
| [17:51] | I dated this one girl, | 我就跟这么个女孩约会过 | 
| [17:53] | and I told her that I loved her, | 我跟她示爱的时候 | 
| [17:56] | and she said she wasn’t sure. | 她说她还不确定[自己感情的归属] | 
| [17:58] | And she strung me along for almost two years. | 然后跟我藕断丝连将近两年时间 | 
| [18:01] | It was brutal. | 那实在太残忍了 | 
| [18:02] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 太遗憾了 | 
| [18:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢安慰 | 
| [18:06] | I wish she had just broken up with me right there, | 宁愿她当场就跟我痛快分手 | 
| [18:09] | and put me out of my misery. | 长痛不如短痛 | 
| [18:11] | Really? | 真的 | 
| [18:12] | Yeah, would have been kinder. | 对 那样反而好 | 
| [18:14] | Wil, you’re up. | 威尔 到你了 | 
| [18:15] | Oh, that’s me. | 该我了 | 
| [18:21] | Did you let Wil Wheaton get in your head? | 你刚让威尔·惠顿给你洗脑了 | 
| [18:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀 | 
| [18:25] | He’s evil. He plays evil mind games. | 他是个魔鬼 最擅长邪恶的心理战 | 
| [18:27] | (参见S03E05 谢尔顿的悲惨受骗遭遇) | |
| [18:27] | Did he tell you his grandmother died? | 他是不是跟你说他祖母去世了 | 
| [18:29] | No! | 没有 | 
| [18:30] | Well, if he does, don’t believe it. | 他要是这么说 千万别信 | 
| [18:31] | He’s not above playing the dead meemaw card. | 他说不定就会骗你他祖母去世博同情 | 
| [18:38] | Yes! | 太棒了 | 
| [18:40] | Enjoy the accolades now, Wil Wheaton, | 好好享受这一时的欢呼吧 威尔·惠顿 | 
| [18:43] | but like your time on Star Trek: Next Generation, | 但正如你在《星际迷航:下一代》那角色一样命运 | 
| [18:45] | your smug self-satisfaction will be short-lived. | 你这种自鸣得意 注定只能是一时的 | 
| [18:50] | Penny, you’re up. | 佩妮 该你了 | 
| [18:51] | All right, remember, his meemaw’s alive | 好了 记住 他奶奶还活着 | 
| [18:53] | and be the ball. | 还有 人球合一 | 
| [18:55] | Yeah, I got it. | 好 明白 | 
| [18:56] | We really need a strike here. | 我们必须要打出个全中啊 | 
| [18:58] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [18:59] | So just take your time and concentrate. | 所以慢慢来 集中注意力 | 
| [19:01] | Leonard, stop pressuring me. | 莱纳德 别再给我施压了 | 
| [19:02] | I’m not pressuring you. | 我没在给你施压 | 
| [19:03] | Yeah, you are! Just back off! | 你就是在 给我让开 | 
| [19:05] | Okay, I’m sorry. I’ll shut up. | 好吧 抱歉 我这就闭嘴 | 
| [19:09] | I didn’t mean “shut up.” | 我没想让你闭嘴 | 
| [19:11] | Fine. Just tell me what to do, and I’ll do it. | 好 告诉我该怎么说 我照做就是了 | 
| [19:15] | No… | 不 | 
| [19:18] | This isn’t fair to you, Leonard. I’m sorry. | 莱纳德 这对你不公平 我很抱歉 | 
| [19:22] | Wait! Where are you going? | 等等 你这是去哪 | 
| [19:23] | Penny, come back! | 佩妮 快回来 | 
| [19:24] | I’ll get you ice cream! | 我再给你买冰激凌 | 
| [19:26] | No, let her go. | 别 让她走吧 | 
| [19:28] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [19:29] | If she leaves, it’s over! | 她要是走了 就完啦 | 
| [19:31] | I’m pretty sure it’s already over. | 我很确定 我们已经完了[情侣关系] | 
| [19:35] | Tough luck, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 运气不佳嘛 | 
| [19:39] | You did this, didn’t you? | 是你干的 是不是 | 
| [19:42] | Do you think I would really break up a couple | 你真以为就为了赢一场保龄球比赛 | 
| [19:44] | just to win a bowling match? | 我会拆散一对情侣 | 
| [19:45] | No, I suppose not. | 不 我想不会吧 | 
| [19:48] | Good. Keep thinking that. | 很好 你就继续这么想吧 | 
| [20:00] | Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, yeah, I’m telling you, | 对的 我跟你说 | 
| [20:03] | (Match.com和eHarmony 均为婚恋交友网站) | |
| [20:03] | the Match.com chicks are much looser than on eHarmony. | Match.com上的妞比eHarmony上的更好泡 | 
| [20:09] | You know, I-I gotta call you back. | 好了 我回头再打给你 | 
| [20:11] | I won a bet, and it’s time to collect. | 我打赢了个赌 该验收成果了 | 
| [20:15] | ([分别为蝙蝠女侠 女超人 神奇女侠 猫女]) | |
| [20:28] | I don’t know about you, but I feel empowered. | 不知道你们感觉如何 我觉得自己无比强大 |