| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Whatcha doin’ there? | 在干嘛呢 | 
| [00:06] | Working on a new plan to catch the roadrunner? | 研究抓哔哔鸟的新方法吗 | 
| [00:09] | The humorous implication being that I am Wile E. Coyote? | 你这个幽默暗指我是大笨狼怀尔吗 | 
| [00:14] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [00:16] | And this is a schematic for a bird-trapping device | 而板上画的捕鸟设备 | 
| [00:18] | that will ultimately backfire and cause me physical injury? | 最终只会适得其反 让我受伤吗 | 
| [00:22] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [00:29] | What I’m doing here | 我正在做的 | 
| [00:30] | is trying to determine when I’m going to die. | 是想计算出我的死亡时间 | 
| [00:34] | A lot of people are working on that research. | 很多人都在做这方面的研究 | 
| [00:37] | So what is all this? | 那这些是什么 | 
| [00:40] | My family history factoring in longevity | 我家人的寿命长短 | 
| [00:43] | propensity for disease, et cetera. | 疾病倾向等信息 | 
| [00:45] | Interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [00:46] | Cause of death for Uncle Carl was KBB. | 卡尔叔叔的死因是KBB | 
| [00:48] | What’s “KBB”? | KBB是什么 | 
| [00:49] | “Killed by badger.” | 被獾所杀 | 
| [00:53] | How’s that? | 怎么回事 | 
| [00:55] | It was Thanksgiving. | 那是感恩节 | 
| [00:57] | Uncle Carl said, “I think there’s a badger living in our chimney. “ | 卡尔叔叔说”我觉得有只獾住在咱家烟囱里” | 
| [01:01] | “Hand me that flashlight.” | “把手电筒给我” | 
| [01:04] | Those were the last words he ever spoke to us. | 那是他对我们说的最后几句话 | 
| [01:07] | I don’t think you need | 我觉得 | 
| [01:09] | to worry about death by badgers being hereditary. | 你没必要担心被獾所杀会遗传 | 
| [01:12] | Not true. | 不对 | 
| [01:13] | The fight or flight instinct is coded genetically. | 战斗或逃跑的本能受基因控制 | 
| [01:16] | Instead of fleeing, he chose to fight barehanded | 他没选择逃跑 反而赤手空拳 | 
| [01:20] | against a brawny member of the weasel family. | 跟鼬类动物中强壮的一员战斗 | 
| [01:23] | Who’s to say that I don’t share that flawed DNA? | 谁能肯定我没遗传这种有缺陷的基因 | 
| [01:26] | You can always get a badger and find out. | 你反正可以找只獾来验证的 | 
| [01:32] | But seriously | 说实在的 | 
| [01:34] | even if I disregard the Uncle Carl factor | 即使我忽略卡尔叔叔这个因素 | 
| [01:37] | at best I have 60 years left. | 我最多也只剩60年寿命 | 
| [01:39] | That long, huh? | 还有那么长啊 | 
| [01:42] | 60 only takes me to here. | 60年我只能活到这里 | 
| [01:43] | I need to get to here. | 我要活到这里 | 
| [01:46] | What’s there? | 那里有什么 | 
| [01:47] | The earliest estimate of the singularity | 据预计奇点最早出现的时间 | 
| [01:50] | when man will be able to transfer his consciousness | 人们能将自己的意识 | 
| [01:52] | into machines and achieve immortality. | 转移进机器而获得永生 | 
| [01:55] | So, you’re upset about missing out | 这么说 你不高兴自己会错失 | 
| [01:59] | on becoming some sort of freakish self-aware robot? | 变成某种怪异的有自我意识的机器人的机会 | 
| [02:01] | By this much. | 就差这么一点啊 | 
| [02:05] | Tough break. You want eggs? | 真可惜 你要吃鸡蛋吗 | 
| [02:08] | You don’t get it, Leonard. | 你不明白 莱纳德 | 
| [02:09] | I’m going to miss so much. | 我会错过很多东西 | 
| [02:12] | the unified field theory, cold fusion, the dogapus. | 统一场论 冷聚变 还有章狗 | 
| [02:18] | What’s a dogapus? | 章狗是什么 | 
| [02:19] | The hybrid dog and octopus. | 狗和章鱼的杂交动物 | 
| [02:22] | Man’s underwater best friend. | 人类在水下的忠实朋友 | 
| [02:26] | Is somebody working on that? | 有人研究这个吗 | 
| [02:28] | I was going to. | 我打算过研究的 | 
| [02:29] | I planned on giving it to myself on my 300th birthday. | 我想把它作为我三百岁的生日礼物 | 
| [02:33] | Wait a minute. You hate dogs. | 等等 你讨厌狗 | 
| [02:35] | A dogapus can play fetch with eight balls. | 章狗玩接球时能接八个球 | 
| [02:38] | No one can hate that. | 没有人能讨厌这个 | 
| [03:08] | What do we owe you? | 我们欠你多少钱 | 
| [03:09] | It came to $28.17. | 一共是28.17美元 | 
| [03:10] | Let’s say six bucks apiece. | 每人就六美元吧 | 
| [03:11] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [03:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:18] | What? | 干嘛 | 
| [03:20] | Never mind. I got it. | 算了 我请了 | 
| [03:22] | Oh, you wanted me to pay. | 你要我给钱啊 | 
| [03:23] | – It’s no big deal. – No, no, no, no. You’re right. | -不用了 -不不不 你是对的 | 
| [03:26] | We’re not going out anymore; I should pay for myself. | 我们已经分手了 我应该自己付钱 | 
| [03:30] | What? | 笑什么 | 
| [03:32] | He said, “If he had woman parts | 他说”如果他有女人身子” | 
| [03:34] | “he’d eat for free the rest of his life” | “他后半辈子就不愁吃了” | 
| [03:38] | Yeah, but you wouldn’t be able to talk to yourself. | 是啊 可你也没办法跟自己说话了 | 
| [03:43] | I’m a little low on cash. | 我现金有点紧张啊 | 
| [03:46] | – How much you got? – Nothing. | -你有多少 -没有 | 
| [03:48] | How can you walk around with no money? | 你不带钱怎么出门啊 | 
| [03:49] | I’m cute. I get by. | 我漂亮 别人请客 | 
| [03:51] | It’s okay, you can owe me. | 没事 欠着吧 | 
| [03:53] | – Thank you. – Sheldon, six bucks. | -谢谢 -谢尔顿 六美元 | 
| [03:54] | No, thank you. I’m not eating pizza tonight. | 不了 谢谢 我今晚不吃披萨 | 
| [03:58] | But it’s Thursday. | 可今天是星期四 | 
| [03:59] | Thursday’s pizza night. | 星期四是披萨之夜 | 
| [04:00] | Not for me. | 对我来说不是 | 
| [04:02] | Thursday is now Cruciferous Vegetable Night. | 现在改成十字花科蔬菜之夜了 | 
| [04:05] | Tonight’s selection: Brussels sprouts. | 今晚的特选 小包菜 | 
| [04:08] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [04:09] | You’re changing the Sheldonian calendar? | 你要改谢尔顿日程表 | 
| [04:12] | – It’s a small price to pay. – For what? | -这只是个小小的代价 -为啥 | 
| [04:15] | – No, no, don’t ask. – Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | -不 别问啊 -对不起 | 
| [04:17] | In order to live long enough to fuse my consciousness | 为了把我的寿命延长到能把意识 | 
| [04:20] | with cybernetics, I need to change my diet. | 转移到人造大脑上 我要改变饮食 | 
| [04:22] | Wait. Cybernetics is robot stuff, right? | 等等 人造大脑是机器人之类的吧 | 
| [04:25] | Correct. | 没错 | 
| [04:26] | So you want to turn yourself into some sort of robot? | 这么说你想把自己变成某种机器人 | 
| [04:28] | Essentially, yes. | 本质上是这样 | 
| [04:30] | Okay, here’s my question. | 我想问个问题 | 
| [04:32] | Didn’t you already do that? | 你不是已经变成机器人了吗 | 
| [04:36] | Flattering, but sadly, no. | 虽然我受宠若惊 可惜还没有 | 
| [04:38] | I’m also planning to begin an exercise regimen | 我还打算开始一种运动养生法 | 
| [04:41] | designed to strengthen my cardiovascular system. | 加强我的心血管系统 | 
| [04:44] | AKA jogging. | 也就是慢跑 | 
| [04:46] | Wait. Honey, have you ever run before? | 等等 亲爱的 你以前跑过步吗 | 
| [04:48] | Certainly. | 当然跑过 | 
| [04:49] | I’ve run from bullies, dogs, angry chickens… | 我被恶霸 狗和暴走的鸡追过 | 
| [04:54] | and one particularly persistent P.E. teacher | 还有个锲而不舍执意要给我做 | 
| [04:57] | determined to bend me over and give me a scoliosis test. | 脊柱侧弯测试的体育老师 | 
| [05:04] | You’re right. Penny jogs. | 你说得对 佩妮经常跑步 | 
| [05:05] | Maybe you guys can run together. | 你们可以一起跑的 | 
| [05:07] | That’s an excellent idea. | 这主意太棒了 | 
| [05:12] | Yeah, if we chat | 如果我们边跑边聊 | 
| [05:13] | it will create the illusion of time going faster. | 就会感觉时间流逝得更快了 | 
| [05:15] | No, it won’t. | 绝对不可能 | 
| [05:18] | Um, how does he know I jog? | 他怎么知道我跑步的 | 
| [05:20] | Oh, he watches you from his car with high-powered binoculars. | 因为他在车里用高倍望远镜尾行你 | 
| [05:25] | Oh, my God, that is so creepy! | 我的天呐 这太猥琐了 | 
| [05:27] | I know! | 我就说嘛 | 
| [05:32] | And he says he’s not gonna stop. | 他说他要坚持发扬下去 | 
| [05:37] | Then see a shrink and figure out how to talk to women. | 那找心理医生解决怎么和女人说话的问题啊 | 
| [05:52] | What the hell? | 什么玩意儿 | 
| [05:57] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 | 
| [05:58] | I have pain radiating from my navel | 疼痛以我的肚脐为起点 | 
| [06:01] | to my lower right abdomen. | 延伸到我的右下腹 | 
| [06:03] | I’m nauseated and feverish. | 我感到恶心和发热 | 
| [06:05] | I believe I may have cholera. | 我觉得我得霍乱了 | 
| [06:08] | There’s no cholera in Pasadena. | 帕萨迪纳才没霍乱呢 | 
| [06:10] | Just like last summer, when there was no malaria in Pasadena. | 就跟去年夏天帕萨迪纳也没有疟疾一样 | 
| [06:13] | Well, if it’s not cholera | 好吧 如果那不是霍乱 | 
| [06:15] | then based on a quick Internet search | 根据搜索结果 | 
| [06:18] | the other explanations in decreasing order of likelihood | 由相似度递减排列的其他解释分别是 | 
| [06:20] | are Hirschsprung’s Disease, botulism, a 30-foot tapeworm | 先天性巨结肠 肉毒杆菌中毒 一条30英尺长的绦虫 | 
| [06:24] | or accidental ingestion of chrysanthemum blossoms. | 或者是不小心摄入菊花 | 
| [06:28] | When would you have accidentally eaten chrysanthemum blossoms? | 你什么时候会不小心摄入菊花的 | 
| [06:32] | It’s part of an unlikely scenario | 这是包括了梦游 | 
| [06:34] | that involves sleepwalking and a 24-hour flower mart | 和24小时营业的花店 | 
| [06:36] | with a less-than- vigilant proprietor. | 以及不靠谱的经营者的不可能场景 | 
| [06:38] | Oh, Lord, my belly! | 噢 老天 我的肚子 | 
| [06:41] | Ever had your appendix out? | 你切除过阑尾吗 | 
| [06:43] | I haven’t. | 没有 | 
| [06:44] | I’ve been meaning to, but who has the time? | 我想来着 但谁有那时间啊 | 
| [06:46] | Let’s get you to the hospital. | 我送你去医院吧 | 
| [06:49] | So this is how it ends… | 于是乎就此了结 | 
| [06:53] | with cruel irony. | 真是无比残酷的讽刺 | 
| [06:55] | Just as I make the commitment to preserving my body | 正当我保证要保护爱惜自己的身体之时 | 
| [06:58] | I am betrayed by my appendix, a vestigial organ. | 我被自己的阑尾所背叛 就一退化的器官 | 
| [07:01] | Do you know the original purpose of the appendix, Leonard? | 你知道阑尾原本的作用是什么吗 莱纳德 | 
| [07:05] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [07:06] | I do. And yet I’m doomed while you live on. | 我知道 而知道太多的却灭亡而你却能继续活下去 | 
| [07:12] | Funny how things work out, isn’t it? | 结局很出乎意料 是不是 | 
| [07:14] | Oh, Lord, I think it’s about to burst! | 噢 天呐 我感觉要爆炸了 | 
| [07:21] | On the other hand | 还有种可能 | 
| [07:23] | it might have been the Brussels sprouts. | 也许都是小包菜的错 | 
| [07:27] | Good night. | 晚安您呐 | 
| [07:29] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [07:30] | Appendicitis. | 阑尾炎 | 
| [07:32] | What a nervous Nelly. | 自己紧张个甚啊 | 
| [07:38] | Penny! Penny! Penny! | 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 | 
| [07:41] | Coming, coming. | 来啦 来啦 | 
| [07:44] | Hey, nice knees. | 嘿 跑鞋不错嘛 | 
| [07:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:47] | They’re my mother’s. | 这是我娘的 | 
| [07:48] | Oh. And the Flash shirt is what? | 闪电侠T恤是什么意思 | 
| [07:50] | Because, what, you’re gonna run really fast? | 你要跑的飞快吗 | 
| [07:52] | No, the Flash shirt is because it’s Friday | 不是 穿闪电侠衫是因为今天是星期五 | 
| [07:55] | but it’s nice when things work out. | 但要是真能有效就更好了 | 
| [07:58] | – Where’s your heart rate monitor? – I don’t have one. | -你的心率监测器在哪儿 -没有 | 
| [08:00] | – What about your pedometer? – Don’t have one. | -计步器呢 -没有 | 
| [08:01] | Do you have telematics in your shoes connected to an iPod? | 那你鞋子里有传感器连接到iPod吗 | 
| [08:04] | – Uh, no. – What do you do | -没 -那你干嘛呢 | 
| [08:06] | You just go out there and gambol about like a bunny? | 就出去像兔子一样随便蹦蹦跳跳一下吗 | 
| [08:09] | No. I just run till I’m hungry, then I stop for a bear claw. | 不 也就跑到饿了 然后买个熊爪包吃 | 
| [08:17] | Why are you doing that? | 为什么要这么做 | 
| [08:19] | It’s good to stretch your muscles before you run. | 在跑步前最好拉伸下肌肉 | 
| [08:21] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [08:23] | Let’s start with a toe touch. | 先来摸个脚趾 | 
| [08:31] | Okay, you do it. | 你来做一个 | 
| [08:34] | I am doing it. | 我正做着呢 | 
| [08:37] | Oh. Wow. Good job. | 哇哦 不错 | 
| [08:40] | Can you do this? | 你能做这个么 | 
| [08:43] | We’ll never know. | 我们永远也不会知道的 | 
| [08:45] | Okay, let’s just warm up on the run. | 好吧 那边跑边热身吧 | 
| [08:48] | – Okay. – Okay, let’s go. | -好的 -那出发吧 | 
| [08:49] | I’ve been reading up on biomechanics. | 我最近一直在读生物力学的书 | 
| [08:51] | I think you’ll be surprised at my… | 我认为你会惊讶于我的… | 
| [08:55] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 我的天呐 你还好吗 | 
| [08:58] | I think so. | 应该吧 | 
| [08:59] | – Oh, let me help you up. – Thank you. | -我来拉你一把吧 -谢谢 | 
| [09:03] | Oh, Sheldon! | 噢 谢尔顿 | 
| [09:06] | If it makes you feel any better | 如果这能让你觉得好些的话 | 
| [09:08] | Thursday is no longer Cruciferous Vegetable Night. | 星期四不再是十字花科蔬菜之夜了 | 
| [09:13] | Here’s my chicken curry. | 这是我的咖喱鸡 | 
| [09:15] | Howard, your shrimp biryani. | 霍华德的鲜虾菜饭 | 
| [09:16] | – Thank you, sir. – Palak paneer, that’s Penny. | -谢谢您 -菠菜奶豆腐 是佩妮的 | 
| [09:18] | – Thanks. – And for Rajesh Koothrappali | -谢谢 -而拉杰·库萨帕里的 | 
| [09:21] | from whose homeland these tasty dishes originate | 家乡发明出这些美味佳肴的人 | 
| [09:23] | one large order of chicken McNuggets. | 一个大份的麦乐鸡 | 
| [09:29] | – Hey, what’s my share? – Uh… 12 bucks. | -我的这份多少钱 -12刀 | 
| [09:31] | – Okay, can I get you after Friday when I get paid? – Sure. | -我能周五付工资以后再还你吗 -没问题 | 
| [09:34] | What am I up to now? | 我欠你多少了 | 
| [09:35] | Well, okay, with the Indian food, the pizza | 呃 算上印度菜 比萨 | 
| [09:38] | the Thai food, the tank of gas | 泰国菜 一箱油 | 
| [09:40] | the frozen yogurt | 冷冻酸奶 | 
| [09:41] | and your rent, uh… | 外带你的房租 嗯… | 
| [09:44] | a little over $1,400. | 一千四百多一点吧 | 
| [09:50] | What now? | 又怎么了 | 
| [09:51] | He’s just expressing his admiration that | 他只是表示膜拜 | 
| [09:53] | you don’t even have to put out to get free stuff. | 你不用献身也能蹭吃蹭喝 | 
| [09:59] | It’s not free– I’m gonna pay him back. | 我这不是蹭 我会还钱的 | 
| [10:04] | Shut up! | 给我停 | 
| [10:07] | Sheldon, are you gonna join us? | 谢尔顿 你不来吗 | 
| [10:09] | Coming! | 就来 | 
| [10:25] | Greetings, friends. | 你们好 伙计们 | 
| [10:27] | Greetings, whatever the hell you are. | 你好 你个天知道是什么的鬼东西 | 
| [10:30] | I am a mobile virtual presence device. | 我是一个移动虚拟化身设备 | 
| [10:34] | Recent events | 鉴于近来发生的事 | 
| [10:35] | have demonstrated to me that my body is too fragile | 我意识到我的肉身太过脆弱 | 
| [10:39] | to endure the vicissitudes of the world. | 承受不了大千世界的种种 | 
| [10:41] | Until such time as I am able | 因此 在我能够 | 
| [10:44] | to transfer my consciousness | 转移意识之前 | 
| [10:45] | I shall remain in a secure location | 我的肉身将保存在一个安全地点 | 
| [10:48] | and interact with the world in this manner. | 并借此方式同外界联系 | 
| [10:52] | Really? That’s your question– | 没搞错吧 你就想问这个– | 
| [10:54] | when did he put a ramp in? | 他啥时搞来的那个斜坡 | 
| [11:02] | You’re in my spot. | 你占了我的专属座位 | 
| [11:17] | This may seem a little odd at first | 可能一开始感觉会有点怪 | 
| [11:20] | but over time, you’ll grow accustomed | 但时间久了 你们就会渐渐习惯 | 
| [11:23] | to dealing with me in this configuration. | 和这样的我打交道 | 
| [11:26] | Yeah, to be honest, I don’t see much difference. | 是咩 说实话 我觉得没什么不同 | 
| [11:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:30] | That’s what I was going for. | 这也是我的目的 | 
| [11:34] | Now, Leonard, tomorrow, when we go to work | 那个 莱纳德 明天我们去上班时 | 
| [11:37] | you’ll need to allow some extra time | 你得腾出点时间来 | 
| [11:39] | to get me down the stairs. | 把我搬下楼梯 | 
| [11:41] | For your convenience, I disassemble into four pieces. | 为了让你省力 我会分解成四个部分 | 
| [11:46] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 | 
| [11:47] | I’m coming to talk to you. | 我要去找你谈谈 | 
| [11:48] | You don’t know where I am. | 你不知道我在哪儿 | 
| [11:52] | My physical body is safely ensconced | 我的肉身现被安置在 | 
| [11:54] | in a secure, undisclosed location. | 一个安全保密的场所 | 
| [11:57] | You’re in your bedroom. | 你不就在你卧室里么 | 
| [11:58] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不在 | 
| [12:00] | I can hear your voice coming from your bedroom. | 我都能听到你说话的声音从卧室传出来 | 
| [12:05] | No, you can’t. | 不 你听不到 | 
| [12:09] | Wait. | 你给我等着 | 
| [12:10] | Come back. | 回来 | 
| [12:11] | Halt. | 站住 | 
| [12:13] | Authorized personnel only! | 未经授权人员禁止入内 | 
| [12:17] | So, either one of you weirdos | 好吧 你们两个变态 | 
| [12:19] | want to buy my underwear? Only 1,400 bucks. | 有谁想买我的内衣么 只要一千四百块哦 | 
| [12:26] | Sheldon, this is ridiculous. | 谢尔顿 这太荒唐了 | 
| [12:28] | I’m behind you. | 我在你后面 | 
| [12:30] | Please look at me when you’re talking to me. | 和我说话时请看着我 | 
| [12:33] | I am looking at you. | 我正看着你呢 | 
| [12:34] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 | 
| [12:36] | Pay no attention to that man in the bed. | 无视床上的那个人 | 
| [12:38] | You cannot exist as a virtual presence. | 你不能以这种方式存在于这世上 | 
| [12:41] | Not here and certainly not at work. | 这儿不行 工作时就更不行了 | 
| [12:43] | Oh, good God. | 我的娘咧 | 
| [12:45] | At my age, do you know | 你知不知道 我这年纪的人 | 
| [12:47] | how I’m statistically most likely to die? | 统计数字上最可能怎么死吗 | 
| [12:49] | At the hands of your roommate? | 被你室友做掉吗 | 
| [12:52] | An accident. | 死于一场意外 | 
| [12:53] | That’s how I’m going to make it look. | 我就准备弄成像是一场意外 | 
| [12:56] | Until I can transfer my intellect | 在我将自己的智慧 | 
| [12:58] | to a more durable container | 转移到一个更持久的容器内之前 | 
| [13:00] | my body will remain safely ensconced in my bed. | 我的肉身将被安全安置在我的床上 | 
| [13:02] | Fine, but don’t expect my help. | 随你 但别指望我会帮你 | 
| [13:04] | You have to help– it’s in the roommate agreement. | 你必须帮我 室友协议里写了 | 
| [13:07] | No, it’s not. | 不 才没有 | 
| [13:11] | Section 74.C. | 74条C款 | 
| [13:13] | The various obligations and duties of the parties | 两人间若有人成了机器人 | 
| [13:15] | in the event one of them becomes a robot. | 另一人所应尽的各项义务和责任 | 
| [13:20] | I’ll be damned. | 让我一头撞死好了 | 
| [13:33] | This is delightful. | 这种感觉太赞了 | 
| [13:35] | Uh-huh. | 哼哼 | 
| [13:37] | It’s much easier to enjoy | 不用担心死于车祸 | 
| [13:39] | the picturesque route we travel to work | 这样在上班路中欣赏美景 | 
| [13:41] | when you remove the specter of fiery vehicular death. | 就更加怡然自得了 | 
| [13:44] | Refresh my memory. | 提醒我下 | 
| [13:46] | Why didn’t I just put you in the trunk? | 我干嘛不直接把你塞进后备箱呢 | 
| [13:48] | Because I called shotgun. Remember? | 因为我先抢了前排座位 记得不 | 
| [13:51] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [13:57] | You seem tense. | 你看着压力很大 | 
| [14:00] | Perhaps this will relax you. | 这样会不会感到放松 | 
| [14:12] | I don’t want to listen to music, Sheldon. | 我不想听音乐 谢尔顿 | 
| [14:16] | Very well. | 好吧 | 
| [14:18] | I don’t understand why you’re not enjoying this. | 真不明白你为什么不喜欢这样 | 
| [14:22] | Together, in this car, with my enhanced capabilities | 你和增强功能的我 一起在车里 | 
| [14:26] | we’re like Knight Rider. | 这就好比霹雳游侠嘛 | 
| [14:29] | Except in Knight Rider, the car isn’t a yammering sphincter. | 那里面的车可不是括约肌吱吱响的废柴 | 
| [14:34] | You mock the sphincter | 你居然嘲笑括约肌 | 
| [14:35] | but the sphincter is a class of muscle | 括约肌可是人体的一组肌肉 | 
| [14:38] | without which human beings couldn’t survive. | 没有的话人类没法存活的哦 | 
| [14:44] | There are over 50 different sphincters | 人体内共有超过50种 | 
| [14:46] | in the human body. | 不同的括约肌 | 
| [14:48] | How many can you name? | 你能叫出多少 | 
| [14:51] | I was wrong– this is exactly like Knight Rider. | 我错了 这就是一霹雳游侠 没说的 | 
| [14:55] | Perhaps you’d be interested in a different game. | 你大概会对另一个游戏感兴趣 | 
| [14:57] | No. | 没兴趣 | 
| [14:58] | This is a photograph of the 1911 | 这张照片 是在1911年 | 
| [15:00] | Solvay Conference on the theory of radiation and quanta. | 召开的辐射和量子理论索尔瓦会议 | 
| [15:03] | Using Photoshop, I’ve introduced a few anachronisms. | 我PS了几处不该存在的东西 | 
| [15:08] | See if you can spot all 24. | 看看你能不能找出所有24处 | 
| [15:10] | I’ll give you the first one. | 我先给你第一个提示好了 | 
| [15:12] | Madame Curie should not be wearing a digital watch. | 居里夫人不该带着电子表 | 
| [15:16] | And go. | 你继续吧 | 
| [15:20] | That’s it. Bye-bye. | 够了 拜拜 | 
| [15:25] | Bazinga. | 吓死你 | 
| [15:29] | I have an override switch. | 我有更高权限的开关 | 
| [15:31] | I almost died! | 我差点被你害死了 | 
| [15:33] | And I’m safe and sound in bed. | 而我仍安然无恙地坐在床上 | 
| [15:35] | Who’s crazy now? | 现在再看谁是疯子 | 
| [15:37] | I’m still going to go with you. | 我还是会说你 | 
| [15:46] | Hello, Professor Hoskins. | 你好 霍斯金斯教授 | 
| [15:48] | Nice to see you, Mindy. | 很高兴见到你 敏迪 | 
| [15:51] | And konnichiwa, Dr. Nakamura. | 早上好[日语] 中村博士 | 
| [15:53] | Sorry the Swedes disproved your theory. | 很遗憾那帮瑞典佬推翻了你的理论 | 
| [16:04] | Leonard, my door. | 莱纳德 我的门 | 
| [16:06] | What about it? | 你的门怎么了 | 
| [16:07] | Be a lamb and open it for me. | 乖 给哥开个门 | 
| [16:10] | Why? What’s the problem? | 为嘛 有啥问题吗 | 
| [16:18] | You think you have me stymied, don’t you? | 你以为你难住我了 对吗 | 
| [16:21] | No, I think a doorknob has you stymied. | 没有啊 我觉得难住你的是门把手 | 
| [16:26] | Oh, look, it’s Leonard and R2-D-Bag. | 哦 看啊 莱纳德和R2-D-Bag[代指《星战》里的R2-D2机器人] | 
| [16:31] | That’s my joke. I told it last night. | 这笑话是我想出来的 我昨晚给你讲的 | 
| [16:33] | You can’t just use it. | 你不能随便剽窃好吧 | 
| [16:35] | Raj, be a lamb and open the door for me. | 拉杰 乖 替哥开下门 | 
| [16:38] | Oh, sure. | 好的 | 
| [16:43] | He’s a lamb. | 他真乖 | 
| [16:45] | You’re not. | 你不乖 | 
| [16:49] | I’m a lamb. | 我好乖哦 | 
| [16:53] | Isn’t this nice? | 这一切多美好啊 | 
| [16:55] | The pleasures of fellowship and camaraderie | 在享受同伴感情的同时 | 
| [16:58] | without having to tolerate your germy breath on my skin. | 又不必忍受你们污浊呼吸对我皮肤的伤害 | 
| [17:02] | I say we just take him to Tatooine | 要我说咱们把他送到塔图因星球上 | 
| [17:05] | and sell him to some Jawas. | 把他卖给爪哇人吧[《星战》情节] | 
| [17:07] | That’s two, dude. | 第二次了 老兄 | 
| [17:08] | Write your own jokes. | 写你自己的笑话去 | 
| [17:11] | Oh, great. | 哎呦欸 | 
| [17:15] | Hi, I’m Penny, I’ll be your waitress. | 嗨 我叫佩妮 今晚为你们服务 | 
| [17:17] | Why are you introducing yourself? | 你干嘛还要作自我介绍啊 | 
| [17:18] | I’d rather people not know | 不管怎么样 我宁愿 | 
| [17:20] | I have any prior connection to you whatsoever. | 大家都不知道我跟你们之前有任何联系 | 
| [17:23] | Can you tell me the specials this evening? | 你能介绍一下今晚有什么特色菜吗 | 
| [17:25] | Sheldon, I’m not waiting on you. | 谢尔顿 我不为你服务 | 
| [17:27] | Obviously. | 当然了 | 
| [17:28] | I don’t even have water yet. | 你还没给我倒水呢 | 
| [17:30] | Because you’re not here. | 因为你不在这里 | 
| [17:32] | That’s discrimination against the otherwise located. | 你这是对远程遥控人员的歧视 | 
| [17:36] | I’m going to have to go over your head. | 我要去找你的领导[也有比你高的意思] | 
| [17:40] | Manager… manager. | 经理 经理在吗 | 
| [17:44] | Oh, Lord, look who it is. | 天啊 快看那是谁 | 
| [17:48] | Is that Steve Wozniak? | 那是斯蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克吗[苹果公司创始人之一] | 
| [17:51] | I think it is. | 我猜没错 | 
| [17:52] | The Great and Powerful Woz. | 神奇而伟大的沃兹啊 | 
| [17:55] | Penny, Steve Wozniak was | 佩妮 斯蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克 | 
| [17:56] | one of the cofounders of Apple Computer. | 可是苹果电脑公司的创始人之一呢 | 
| [17:58] | – He and Steve Jobs started it… – Yeah | -他和斯蒂夫·乔布斯一起创办了… -没错 | 
| [18:00] | I know who he is. I watch Dancing with the Stars. | 我知道他是谁 我看过《与星共舞》 | 
| [18:03] | I must speak to him. | 我得去和他聊聊 | 
| [18:05] | Of course you must. | 你当然得去了 | 
| [18:09] | You know, there’s an Olive Garden down the street. | 这条街上还有家橄榄园[意大利连锁餐馆] | 
| [18:11] | You guys should try it sometime. | 你们有空应该去尝尝 | 
| [18:14] | Excuse me, Mr. Wozniak? | 打扰了 沃兹尼亚克先生 | 
| [18:17] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 | 
| [18:18] | Nice virtual presence device. | 很不错的虚拟化身仪器 | 
| [18:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 | 
| [18:21] | I just want to say I’m a big fan. | 我想说我是你的忠实粉丝 | 
| [18:23] | You’re my 15th favorite technological visionary. | 你在我最爱的科技远见卓识者排行榜上排第15 | 
| [18:27] | Only 15th? | 才第15啊 | 
| [18:29] | It’s still six spots above Steve Jobs. | 那也比斯蒂夫·乔布斯高6名呢 | 
| [18:33] | I care neither for turtlenecks nor showmanship. | 我既不喜欢高翻衣领 也不喜爱炫舞技的人 | 
| [18:37] | Yeah, I never got that turtleneck thing. | 嗯 我从来不穿高翻领的衣服 | 
| [18:40] | One of my proudest possessions is a vintage 1977 Apple Two. | 我最得意的收藏就是一台1977年产的苹果Ⅱ | 
| [18:44] | Despite the file system limitations of Apple DOS 3.3 | 如果不考虑苹果DOS 3.3版文件系统的局限性 | 
| [18:48] | it was a pretty nifty little achievement. | 它确实算个一流的小成就 | 
| [18:51] | Thanks, we were shooting for “nifty.” | 多谢 “一流”这个词让我受宠若惊 | 
| [18:54] | You know, if you had it here | 如果你能把它带过来的话 | 
| [18:55] | I’d autograph it for you. | 我可以在上面签个名 | 
| [18:57] | Don’t move for 15 to 30 minutes | 别走开 等我15到30分钟 | 
| [19:00] | depending on how the buses are running. | 具体情况得看公交车的运营情况 | 
| [19:04] | Nerds. | 书呆子 | 
| [19:10] | I’m coming, Woz, I’m coming. | 我来了 沃兹 我来了 | 
| [19:32] | Penny… Penny… Penny. | 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 | 
| [19:38] | What up, Shel-Bot? | 怎么了 谢童木 | 
| [19:40] | I can’t get out of bed. | 我下不了床 | 
| [19:42] | I hurt my ankle. | 脚扭了 | 
| [19:44] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我干嘛啊 | 
| [19:45] | Sing me “Soft Kitty.” | 给我唱”乖乖猫”吧 | 
| [19:48] | Really, you want me to sing “Soft Kitty” | 你真的想让我对着个电脑显示器唱 | 
| [19:50] | to a computer monitor? | “乖乖猫”吗 | 
| [19:52] | Would you rather come over and sing it to me in person? | 你想过来当面对我唱吗 | 
| [19:55] | Soft kitty, warm kitty | 乖乖猫 暖暖猫 | 
| [19:58] | Little ball of fur… | 小小毛绒球 | 
| [20:00] | Closer to the microphone. | 离麦克风近点儿 | 
| [20:03] | Happy kitty, sleepy… | 快乐猫 瞌睡… | 
| [20:06] | No. | 打住 | 
| [20:08] | You have to start over. | 从头开始 | 
| [20:11] | Soft kitty, warm kitty | 乖乖猫 暖暖猫 | 
| [20:15] | Little ball of fur | 小小毛绒球 | 
| [20:18] | Happy kitty, sleepy kitty | 快乐猫 瞌睡猫 | 
| [20:21] | Purr, purr, purr. | 呜 呜 呜[猫叫声] |