| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | Water Demon. | 水魔王 | 
| [00:12] | Ice Dragon. | 冰龙 | 
| [00:14] | Lesser Warlord of Ka’a. | 卡哈战神 | 
| [00:17] | Not so fast. | 慢着 | 
| [00:20] | Infinite Sheldon. | 无敌谢尔顿 | 
| [00:24] | Infinite Sheldon? | 无敌谢尔顿 | 
| [00:25] | Yes, Infinite Sheldon defeats all other cards | 是的 “无敌谢尔顿”能击败其他所有牌 | 
| [00:28] | and does not violate the rule against homemade cards | 而且没有违背自制卡牌的规则 | 
| [00:30] | because I made it at work. | 因为这规则是我在工作时发明的 | 
| [00:34] | Do you understand why people don’t want to play with you? | 你明白为何别人都不想跟你一起玩吗 | 
| [00:37] | No… | 不明白 | 
| [00:38] | Although it’s a question I’ve been pondering since preschool. | 虽然我从幼儿园开始就一直被问这个问题 | 
| [00:47] | Hey, your copy of Science Magazine was in my mailbox. | 你的《科学》杂志寄到了我的邮箱里 | 
| [00:49] | Oh, thanks. Mm-hmm. | 哦 谢了 | 
| [00:51] | Check it out, all about planets this month. | 看啊 这期讲的都是关于星球的内容 | 
| [00:54] | That’s an atom. | 这是颗原子 | 
| [00:56] | Agree to disagree. | 各抒己见嘛 | 
| [00:59] | That’s what I love about science. | 这就是我喜爱科学的原因 | 
| [01:01] | There’s no one right answer. | 因为总没有正确的答案 | 
| [01:08] | So… | 那么… | 
| [01:09] | You and Zack again, huh? | 你和扎克又在一起了吗 | 
| [01:10] | Yeah, yeah, me and Zack again. | 是啊 我和扎克又在一起了 | 
| [01:12] | Were we here earlier? | 我俩之前来过吗 | 
| [01:16] | Okay, we should, we should go. | 好吧 我看我们还是走吧 | 
| [01:17] | Ah, not yet. | 等下 | 
| [01:18] | I want to talk science with the science dudes. | 我还想和这帮捣腾科学的小子聊聊科学呢 | 
| [01:20] | Oh, and the science dudes want to talk science with you. | 好棒哦 科学小子们要和你聊科学了 | 
| [01:25] | What do you want to talk about, | 你想聊点啥呢 | 
| [01:26] | rocks, dinosaurs, our friend the beaver? | 岩石 恐龙还是我们的好朋友海狸呢 | 
| [01:31] | You know, I saw this great thing on the Discovery Channel. | 我在探索频道看过件妙事 | 
| [01:34] | Turns out that if you kill a starfish, | 原来海星一旦被杀 | 
| [01:36] | it’ll just come back to life. | 它会立刻复活 | 
| [01:40] | Was the starfish wearing boxer shorts? | 那海星没穿拳击短裤吧 | 
| [01:42] | Because you might have been watching Nickelodeon. | 也许你看的是尼克频道[儿童频道] | 
| [01:47] | No, I’m almost sure that it was the Discovery Channel. | 不 我比较确定看的是探索频道 | 
| [01:51] | It was a great show. | 那是个不错的节目 | 
| [01:52] | They also said dolphins might be smarter than people. | 节目还说海豚可能比人还聪明 | 
| [01:55] | They might be smarter than some people. | 海豚可能比某些人聪明 | 
| [02:00] | Maybe we can do an experiment to find out. | 也许我们可以做个试验看看 | 
| [02:02] | That’s easy enough. | 这很容易 | 
| [02:03] | We’d need a large tank of water, a hoop to jump through, | 我们找一缸水 找个海豚能穿过去的铁圈 | 
| [02:07] | and a bucket of whatever bite-sized treats you find tasty. | 再找一桶你喜欢吃的饵料就行了 | 
| [02:17] | I don’t get it. | 我没听懂 | 
| [02:20] | A dolphin might. | 海豚可能懂 | 
| [02:25] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [02:26] | You guys are inferring that I’m stupid. | 你们是说我傻是吧 | 
| [02:27] | That’s not correct. | 你这就错了 | 
| [02:29] | We were implying it. | 我们是在暗喻 | 
| [02:32] | You then inferred it. | 是你自己说出来的 | 
| [02:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [02:42] | You know, for a group of guys | 有这样一群人 | 
| [02:43] | who claim they spent most of their lives being bullied, | 一辈子可能都会被别人羞辱欺负着 | 
| [02:46] | you can be real jerks. | 你们就是那羞辱人的混蛋 | 
| [02:47] | Shame on all of you. | 为你们感到羞耻 | 
| [02:52] | What the hell did I do? | 我什么都没做过啊 | 
| [02:55] | You laughed. | 你笑了 | 
| [03:24] | Do you think Penny’s right? | 你们也认同佩妮的说法吗 | 
| [03:25] | Were we bullying Zack? | 我们刚才是在欺负扎克吗 | 
| [03:27] | No, I know bullying. | 不 我知道什么叫欺负 | 
| [03:28] | He left here unswirlied and his ass crack was underpants-free. | 他刚才走得很淡定 内裤也好端端地在屁股上呢 | 
| [03:34] | And nobody drew a penis on his forehead. | 而且也没人把鸡鸡画到他额头上啊 | 
| [03:39] | That happened to you? | 有人画到过你额头上吗 | 
| [03:41] | First day of cricket camp. | 我去板球训练营的第一天 | 
| [03:43] | They drew it so the testicles were my eyes. | 他们就是想拿我的俩眼睛当蛋蛋 | 
| [03:49] | I don’t know, I think we might owe the guy an apology. | 我觉得我们还是得跟那家伙道个歉 | 
| [03:52] | – So go apologize. – Why me? | -那你去道歉呗 -为什么是我去 | 
| [03:54] | You started it, we just piled on. | 你开的头 我们只是附和罢了 | 
| [03:58] | What would I even say? | 那我该怎么说 | 
| [03:59] | Zack, I’m sorry you’re stupid. | 扎克 很抱歉 你太蠢了 | 
| [04:05] | Have a Milk Dud. | 吃点奶球吧 | 
| [04:08] | A Milk Dud? | 奶球 | 
| [04:09] | Yeah, Milk Duds, with their self-deprecating name | 是的 凭借奶球这自嘲的名字 | 
| [04:12] | and remarkably mild flavor, | 外加温和的口味 | 
| [04:14] | are the most apologetic of the boxed candies. | 是盒装糖果里最能表达歉意的 | 
| [04:18] | I got a better idea. | 我有个好主意 | 
| [04:19] | We’re all responsible. | 这事儿我们都有责任 | 
| [04:20] | I say we all go. | 所以都该去道歉 | 
| [04:25] | Come on, who’s with me? | 拜托 谁跟我一起去一下呢 | 
| [04:28] | Free comic books to anyone who comes with me. | 跟我去的我赠送漫画书 谁想去一下呢 | 
| [04:32] | I might get punched. You really want to miss that? | 我可能会被海扁一顿 你们不想看看吗 | 
| [04:40] | Junior Mints are pretty apologetic. | 薄荷糖也挺有道歉味道的 | 
| [04:42] | You’re embarrassing yourself. | 你这是在自取其辱 | 
| [04:49] | Penny. | 佩妮 | 
| [04:56] | – What? – Yeah, we came to talk to Zack. Hey, Zack. | -什么事 -我们想跟扎克说两句 扎克你还好吗 | 
| [04:59] | What do you want? | 你们想怎么样 | 
| [05:00] | Listen, the stuff we were saying before, | 我们之前说的那些 | 
| [05:02] | we were just kidding around. | 只不过是跟你开玩笑来着 | 
| [05:03] | No, you weren’t. | 才不是呢 | 
| [05:04] | You were making fun of me. | 你们刚才在嘲讽我 | 
| [05:06] | Come on, that’s what we do. | 拜托 我们经常这样的 | 
| [05:08] | We give each other a hard time. | 互相找不痛快 | 
| [05:10] | Hey, Sheldon, | 喂 谢尔顿 | 
| [05:11] | you look like a praying mantis. | 你长得像在祈祷的螳螂 | 
| [05:15] | That’s very hurtful. | 你这话太伤人了 | 
| [05:16] | See? | 看到了吧 | 
| [05:19] | I don’t know, it still wasn’t very nice. | 我不知道 还是觉得很不爽 | 
| [05:22] | Milk Dud? | 奶球要吗 | 
| [05:24] | Oh, I love Milk Duds. | 爱死奶球了 | 
| [05:27] | Okay, we’re cool. | 好了 咱们和好了 | 
| [05:31] | Junior Mints. | 还说薄荷糖吗 | 
| [05:34] | You guys want to come in and have a beer? | 你们想进来喝杯啤酒吗 | 
| [05:35] | Uh, we’re on our way to the comic book store. | 我们正打算去漫画书店呢 | 
| [05:37] | Leonard’s buying. | 莱纳德请客哦 | 
| [05:39] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [05:39] | I haven’t been to a comic book store | 我有整整一百万年 | 
| [05:41] | in literally a million years. | 没去过漫画书店了 | 
| [05:43] | Literally? | 真的吗 | 
| [05:44] | Literally a million years? | 是字面上理解的一百万年吗 | 
| [05:48] | Don’t. | 打住 | 
| [05:49] | – You want to go with ’em? – No. | -你想和他们一起去吗 -不想 | 
| [05:50] | – Okay, see you later. – Wait, | -哦 那就回见了 -等等 | 
| [05:52] | w-w-w-wait, you’re ditching me to go look at comic books? | 等等 你为了去漫画书店就丢下我吗 | 
| [05:56] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我气了吗 | 
| [05:58] | I’m not happy. | 我不高兴了 | 
| [06:02] | Milk Dud? | 奶球要吗 | 
| [06:08] | Wow, this place is awesome. | 哇 这地方太赞了 | 
| [06:10] | Where do they keep the Archies? | 阿奇的漫画一般在哪儿 | 
| [06:12] | In the bedrooms of ten-year-old girls, where they belong. | 在十岁小姑娘的卧室里 在那儿才对 | 
| [06:16] | Oh, no, you’re thinking old-school Archie. | 你说的那是老阿奇漫画 | 
| [06:18] | It’s much more sophisticated now. | 现在已经成熟多了 | 
| [06:20] | Like, there’s two universes, | 比如说 有两个宇宙 | 
| [06:21] | and Archie’s married to Betty in one | 阿奇在一个宇宙去了贝蒂 | 
| [06:23] | and Veronica in the other. | 在另一个娶了维罗妮卡 | 
| [06:24] | Midge is even breaking up with Moose. | 米吉甚至和慕思分手了 | 
| [06:26] | No. | 不会吧 | 
| [06:29] | About time, right? | 早该改了 对吧 | 
| [06:31] | Hey. You guys finally chip in for a bodyguard? | 你们终于合伙雇了位保镖啦 | 
| [06:36] | Uh, no. Oh, this is Zack. | 不是 这位是扎克 | 
| [06:38] | He’s a friend of ours. | 只是朋友而已 | 
| [06:40] | Zack, this is Stuart. | 扎克 这位是斯图尔特 | 
| [06:41] | He owns the store. | 这儿的老板 | 
| [06:42] | Wow, lucky you. | 哇 好福气啊 | 
| [06:44] | Yeah, I work 70 hours a week | 是啊 我每周上70小时的班 | 
| [06:46] | and average $1.65 an hour. | 平均每小时赚一块六毛五 | 
| [06:50] | Sweet. | 很赞啊 | 
| [06:53] | Is that sarcasm? | 他这是讽刺我吗 | 
| [06:55] | No, it’s an indictment of the American education system. | 非也 他是在控诉无能的美国教育系统 | 
| [07:00] | The Archies are over here. | 阿奇漫画都在那边呢 | 
| [07:01] | Yippee. | 好滴 | 
| [07:05] | So are you guys coming to my New Year’s Eve costume party? | 你们几位来不来我的新年化装派对啊 | 
| [07:07] | Of course. | 当然来啊 | 
| [07:08] | We’re coming as the Justice League of America. | 我们要组成美国正义联盟 | 
| [07:11] | Switching it up from last year | 阵容安排得换一下 | 
| [07:12] | when we came as the Justice League of America. | 不能和去年的重复了 | 
| [07:16] | To that point, | 你这么一提 | 
| [07:17] | it occurs to me that we might have an opportunity | 让我忽然想起来 我们今年很有可能 | 
| [07:20] | to finally snare Best Group Costume | 最终赢得最佳团体服饰奖 | 
| [07:22] | if we shore up our weak link, | 只要我们加强了当初的短板 | 
| [07:25] | which is clearly Leonard as Superman. | 显然也就是莱纳德扮的超人 | 
| [07:29] | Hey, I got new boots this year. | 喂 我今年新买了靴子好吧 | 
| [07:31] | Guaranteed to add three inches. | 保证能增高三英寸 | 
| [07:34] | That’s sad. | 真可悲 | 
| [07:37] | Let’s ask ourselves: | 请扪心自问 | 
| [07:39] | Is there anyone we know | 我们认识的人中有哪位 | 
| [07:41] | who would make a more manly and convincing son of Krypton? | 能扮好更爷们更合适的氪星之子[即超人]呢 | 
| [07:45] | Than Leonard in high-heeled boots? | 比穿高跟靴的莱纳德更爷们吗 | 
| [07:49] | Howard’s mother in high-heeled boots? | 跟穿高跟靴的霍华德老妈呢 | 
| [07:55] | I was thinking specifically of the gentleman over there | 我想到了那边那位 | 
| [07:58] | moving his lips as he enjoys the latest exploits of Betty and Veronica. | 念念有词欣赏最新《贝蒂和维罗妮卡》的先生 | 
| [08:06] | Zack? | 扎克吗 | 
| [08:08] | He is the only person we know with actual muscles. | 他是我们认识的 唯一有真正肌肉的人 | 
| [08:12] | You can’t replace me with Zack. | 你们不能让扎克代替我 | 
| [08:15] | Why not? Penny did it. | 为啥不行 佩妮不就这么做了 | 
| [08:18] | Yeah, she seems happier. | 对啊 她好像比以前更开心了 | 
| [08:19] | Why wouldn’t we be? | 为啥我们不行 | 
| [08:22] | Score. | 爽啊 | 
| [08:22] | I got an Archie, Betty and Veronica, | 我找到了《高中生阿奇》 《贝蒂和维罗妮卡》 | 
| [08:25] | and a Jughead. | 还有《笨瓜》这册 | 
| [08:26] | All set for my weekend number twos. | 我的周末完美了 | 
| [08:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 | 
| [08:31] | Zack, how would you like to be Superman? | 扎克 你觉得当超人感觉如何 | 
| [08:36] | I don’t kow. Sounds like a lot of responsibility. | 不知道诶 听起来责任重大啊 | 
| [08:43] | Fine. If Zack’s gonna be Superman, | 好吧 如果扎克当超人的话 | 
| [08:44] | I want to be Green Lantern. | 那我就要当绿灯侠 | 
| [08:46] | But I’m Green Lantern. | 可我才是绿灯侠啊 | 
| [08:47] | You can be Aquaman. | 你可以去当水行侠嘛 | 
| [08:48] | I don’t want to be Aquaman. | 我才不想当水行侠呢 | 
| [08:49] | He sucks. | 太衰了 | 
| [08:53] | He sucks underwater. | 在水下都衰得不行 | 
| [08:56] | He sucks fish pee. | 还得喝鱼尿 | 
| [08:59] | Excuse me, | 容我插句嘴 | 
| [09:00] | I believe Aquaman uses his telepathic powers | 我觉得水行侠会用他的通灵术 | 
| [09:03] | to request the fish do their business elsewhere. | 让鱼儿们上别处撒尿去 | 
| [09:08] | Hey, babe. | 嗨 宝贝 | 
| [09:09] | I’m still mad at you. | 我还在生你的气 | 
| [09:10] | Well, you won’t be when you hear the great news. | 等听到这个天大的喜讯 你就不会生气了 | 
| [09:12] | What great news? | 什么天大的喜讯 | 
| [09:14] | We’re going to a costume party | 我们在新年夜要去参加 | 
| [09:15] | at the comic book store on New Year’s Eve, | 漫画店的化装派对 | 
| [09:18] | and you get to be Wonder Woman. | 而你将扮成神奇女侠 | 
| [09:21] | Complete with bulletproof bracelets and lasso of truth. | 还有防弹手镯和真理套索 | 
| [09:25] | Invisible plane sold separately. | 隐形飞机单独零售 | 
| [09:29] | Wait, why me? | 慢着 为什么是我 | 
| [09:30] | Wh-Why can’t your girlfriend be Wonder Woman? | 为什么不找你女友做神奇女侠 | 
| [09:32] | She and her lab team are under quarantine. | 她们实验室的人正在隔离中 | 
| [09:35] | Seems at the Christmas party they were doing Jell-O shots | 貌似她们圣诞派对时用了 | 
| [09:37] | out of petri dishes that used to contain yellow fever. | 装黄热病毒的培养皿做果冻杯 | 
| [09:42] | Okay, what about your friend Amy? | 好吧 那你朋友艾米呢 | 
| [09:45] | Amy Farrah Fowler doesn’t believe in wearing costumes. | 艾米·菲拉·福勒不会接受COSPLAY的 | 
| [09:48] | She isn’t the free spirit I am. | 她没我这么思想开放 | 
| [09:54] | Okay, well, forget it. | 好吧 别妄想了 | 
| [09:55] | I’m not spending my New Year’s Eve | 我可不想在新年夜 | 
| [09:56] | at a comic book store wearing a Wonder Woman costume. | 扮成神奇女侠在漫画店度过 | 
| [10:01] | He says he’ll wear it if you’ll be Aquaman. | 他说要是你当水行侠 他愿意当神奇女侠 | 
| [10:19] | What are you doing? | 你在做啥子 | 
| [10:21] | We’re going to be late. | 我们要迟到了 | 
| [10:22] | I’m pacing nervously. | 我在紧张地踱步 | 
| [10:25] | You’re jogging. | 你这是在慢跑 | 
| [10:27] | This is how the Flash paces. | 闪电侠就这么踱步的 | 
| [10:30] | Just chill out, Sheldon. | 淡定点 谢尔顿 | 
| [10:32] | I’m not Sheldon. I’m the Flash. | 我不是谢尔顿 我是闪电侠 | 
| [10:35] | And now I’m going to the Grand Canyon | 现在我要去大峡谷吼叫 | 
| [10:37] | to scream in frustration. | 发泄我心中的沮丧 | 
| [10:39] | I’m back. | 我回来了 | 
| [10:43] | I’m Batman. | 蝙蝠侠来也 | 
| [10:47] | Oh, I hardly think so. | 坑爹呢你 | 
| [10:48] | The real caped crusader calls his crime-fighting cohorts | 真正的蝙蝠侠要是迟到 | 
| [10:51] | when he’s running late. | 会打电话通知战友的 | 
| [10:53] | I had to walk. | 我是走路过来的 | 
| [10:54] | I couldn’t get Raj on the back of my scooter. | 拉杰上不了我的小摩托车后座 | 
| [11:05] | I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again. | 我说过无数次了 但我还是要说 | 
| [11:07] | Aquaman sucks. | 水行侠太衰了 | 
| [11:10] | Look up in the sky. It’s a bird. It’s a plane. | 仰望天空 那是只鸟 是架飞机 | 
| [11:15] | I forget the rest. | 后面的我忘了 | 
| [11:18] | All right. Let’s get this thing over with. | 好吧 我们早死早超生吧 | 
| [11:23] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [11:24] | But in what universe is Wonder Woman blonde? | 哪儿来的金发神奇女侠啊 | 
| [11:28] | Relax. No one’s going to be looking at her hair. | 龟毛个啥 谁会盯着她的头发看啊 | 
| [11:33] | Ow! | 痛啊 | 
| [11:36] | I mean, | 应该是 | 
| [11:37] | ow. | 可恶 | 
| [11:40] | Hold on. The costume came with a black wig. Where is it, babe? | 等等 那套服装里的黑色假发呢 宝贝儿 | 
| [11:42] | No. I’m not wearing it. It looks stupid. | 我才不要戴那个 看着逊毙了 | 
| [11:44] | Come on. We’re trying to win a contest here. | 拜托 我们可是要去比赛争冠军 | 
| [11:46] | Forget it. I’m not wearing the wig. | 想也别想 反正我不戴假发 | 
| [11:48] | Penny, there’s no “I” In “Justice League.” | 佩妮 正义联盟里没有”小我”之说 | 
| [11:54] | Well, actually… | 其实… | 
| [11:55] | Don’t. He’s making our case. | 闭嘴 他在为我们说话呢 | 
| [11:59] | Okay, babe. Uh… | 好吧 宝贝儿 | 
| [12:00] | Kind of embarrassing me in front of my friends. | 你让我在朋友面前有些难堪 | 
| [12:04] | Okay. You know what? | 得了 告诉你 | 
| [12:05] | I changed my mind. I’m not going. | 我改主意了 我不去了 | 
| [12:10] | Looks like someone else is going to have to be Wonder Woman. | 看来神奇女侠要换人咯 | 
| [12:18] | Babe, open up. | 宝贝 开门 | 
| [12:20] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不和你说话 | 
| [12:22] | Then who are you talking to? | 那你现在在和谁说话 | 
| [12:27] | Babe? | 宝贝 | 
| [12:29] | Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, | 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 | 
| [12:38] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底有什么毛病 | 
| [12:41] | I’m the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 | 
| [12:41] | I just knocked 30,000 times. | 我刚敲了三万次门 | 
| [12:44] | Okay. What do you want, Sheldon? | 得 你要干嘛 谢尔顿 | 
| [12:46] | I understand why you’re upset. | 我明白你为什么不开心 | 
| [12:49] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [12:50] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [12:51] | You’re afraid that costume makes you look fat. | 你担心这个装扮会让你显胖 | 
| [12:57] | No. | 不是 | 
| [12:58] | Wh-What… | 怎么… | 
| [12:59] | Does it? | 很显胖吗 | 
| [13:02] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 | 
| [13:03] | Wonder Woman was an Amazon. | 神奇女侠是亚马逊人 | 
| [13:05] | And Amazons tend to be very beefy gals. | 亚马逊的女孩子都很高大健壮 | 
| [13:11] | Good-bye, Sheldon. | 滚吧 谢尔顿 | 
| [13:15] | But they’re not blonde, so put on your wig. | 但她们不是金发 快把假发戴上 | 
| [13:22] | Hello? | 听到吗 | 
| [13:34] | Stupid Aquaman. | 傻逼水行侠 | 
| [13:38] | If it makes you feel any better, | 不知道这样算不算安慰 | 
| [13:40] | when I was dating Penny, | 我以前和佩妮交往时 | 
| [13:41] | she used to flip out on me all the time. | 她也一直会生我的气 | 
| [13:43] | Whoa. You dated Penny? | 啥 你和佩妮约会过 | 
| [13:47] | She didn’t tell you? | 她都没和你说吗 | 
| [13:49] | She told me she dated a guy named Leonard. | 她说和个叫莱纳德的人交往过 | 
| [13:51] | Who would have thought it was you? | 谁会想到那就是你 | 
| [13:54] | Who else would it be? | 那还能是谁 | 
| [13:56] | I don’t know. Somebody bigger and… | 我也不知道 某个更壮的… | 
| [13:59] | Yeah, sure. Why not you? | 可不是 显然是你嘛 | 
| [14:05] | I may have failed. | 我也许失败了 | 
| [14:07] | Okay, I guess we just go without a Wonder Woman. | 好吧 那我们只能不带神奇女侠去了 | 
| [14:10] | I don’t want to go without Penny. | 佩妮不去我也不去 | 
| [14:12] | Oh, great. No Superman, no Wonder Woman? | 太好了 没有超人 没有神奇女侠 | 
| [14:16] | All we’ve got is a skinny Flash, | 就只有瘦骨嶙峋的闪电侠 | 
| [14:17] | an Indian Aquaman, | 印度水行侠 | 
| [14:19] | a nearsighted Green Lantern, | 近视的绿灯侠 | 
| [14:20] | and a teeny, tiny Dark Knight. | 还有个袖珍型的蝙蝠侠 | 
| [14:25] | Obviously, we’re no longer a Justice League. | 显然 这不能再称为正义联盟 | 
| [14:28] | We have no choice but to switch to our Muppet Baby costumes. | 没办法了 只能换布偶装了 | 
| [14:34] | Ooh, I call Kermit. | 我要当科米蛙 | 
| [14:34] | 科米蛙是该秀的导演和支持 斯库特是跑腿 剧场主人的侄子 | |
| [14:36] | I’m Kermit. U’re Scooter. | 我才是科米蛙 你当斯库特 | 
| [14:38] | Oh, man. Scooter sucks. | 不要 斯库特太衰了 | 
| [14:42] | He’s the Aquaman of the Muppet Babies. | 他就是《大青蛙布偶秀》里的水行侠 | 
| [14:47] | No, we can still make this work. | 不 不到最后不能放弃 | 
| [14:49] | Leonard, you talk to Penny. | 莱纳德 你去找佩妮谈 | 
| [14:51] | What makes you think I can convince her? | 你为啥觉得我能说服她 | 
| [14:53] | You got her to have sex with you. | 你都让她跟你上床了 | 
| [14:54] | Obviously, your superpower is brainwashing. | 很明显 你的超能力就是给人洗脑 | 
| [15:00] | Okay, let me see if I understand this. | 好吧 看我这么说对不对 | 
| [15:03] | You want me to convince my ex-girlfriend | 你想让我去说服我前女友 | 
| [15:06] | to go to a costume party with her new boyfriend | 去跟她的新男友一起参加化装派对 | 
| [15:08] | just so we can win a stupid prize? | 就为了让我们赢那个愚蠢的奖吗 | 
| [15:10] | Yes. And make her wear the black wig. Good luck. | 对 记得让她戴上黑假发 好运 | 
| [15:16] | Go away, Sheldon. | 走开 谢尔顿 | 
| [15:17] | It’s Leonard. | 我是莱纳德 | 
| [15:20] | Go away, Leonard. | 走开 莱纳德 | 
| [15:22] | Come on, let me just talk to you. | 拜托 让我跟你谈谈 | 
| [15:25] | It’s open. | 门开着呢 | 
| [15:28] | I’m not going to that party, Leonard. | 我不会去那派对的 莱纳德 | 
| [15:30] | Okay, listen. You don’t have to wear the wig. | 听我说 你不必戴那假发 | 
| [15:33] | At this party, we’re gonna win first prize | 只要能带个女生去那派对 | 
| [15:34] | just by showing up with a girl. | 我们就等于不战而胜了 | 
| [15:38] | It’s not the wig. | 不是假发的问题 | 
| [15:40] | Did I do something? | 那是因为我吗 | 
| [15:41] | I mean, I tried to be friends with Zack, | 我想跟扎克交个朋友 | 
| [15:43] | like you said, which believe me, was difficult, | 相信我 那对我并不容易 | 
| [15:46] | given how you and me used to be… | 鉴于你我之前… | 
| [15:48] | you know, “You and me,” And now you and him are “You and him.” | 之前是我们 现在你和他在一起了 | 
| [15:53] | Okay, look. We’re not really “Me and him.” | 其实 我们并没真正在一起 | 
| [15:56] | Then what are you? | 那你俩这算什么 | 
| [15:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [15:59] | I only started seeing Zack again | 我之所以重新跟扎克约会 | 
| [16:01] | so I wouldn’t be alone on New Year’s Eve. | 只因为我不想独自度过新年夜 | 
| [16:04] | How pathetic is that? | 多可悲啊 | 
| [16:06] | Not as pathetic as dressing up like this | 没有穿成这个样子 | 
| [16:08] | and going to a comic book store on New Year’s Eve. | 新年夜去漫画书店度过可悲 | 
| [16:12] | You make a cute Green Arrow. | 你扮成绿箭侠很可爱 | 
| [16:19] | Green Lantern. | 这是绿灯侠 | 
| [16:22] | Like there’s a difference. | 又没什么区别 | 
| [16:24] | There’s a big difference. | 有很大区别 | 
| [16:26] | Arrow. | 射箭是这样的 | 
| [16:28] | Lantern. | 提灯是这样的 | 
| [16:33] | Whatever. Look, if Zack and I had just gone | 随便吧 要是我和扎克去一个 | 
| [16:34] | to a regular club or a party, it would have been fine, | 普通的夜店或派对 那就没问题 | 
| [16:37] | but this, with the costumes, and you… | 但让我扮成这样 还有你… | 
| [16:39] | What about me? | 我怎么了 | 
| [16:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [16:45] | Let’s go to the party. | 我们去派对吧 | 
| [16:49] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎样 | 
| [16:57] | I guarantee you’ll be the prettiest girl there. | 我保证你会是派对上最靓的女孩 | 
| [17:01] | Okay, the good news is, we have a Wonder Woman. | 好了 好消息是 我们有神奇女侠了 | 
| [17:04] | Oh. Yes. | 太好了 | 
| [17:05] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息呢 | 
| [17:06] | Superman probably isn’t getting laid tonight. | 超人今晚不会有”性福”了 | 
| [17:11] | Aw, damn. | 该死 | 
| [17:16] | And the award for best group costume goes to… | 获得最佳服装奖的组合是… | 
| [17:21] | Justice League of America… | 美国正义联盟… | 
| [17:29] | Number Three! | 三号队 | 
| [17:33] | Thank you! Thank you so much! | 谢谢 非常感谢 | 
| [17:36] | Okay. Okay, ten seconds to midnight. | 好了 倒数十秒到新年 | 
| [17:39] | Ten, nine, eight… | 十 九 八 | 
| [17:40] | No, wait! | 不 等等 | 
| [17:42] | I have a speech. | 我还得发言呢 | 
| [17:43] | – Seven, six… – Stop counting! | -七 六… -别数了 | 
| [17:45] | – Five, four, three… – This is my moment, dag nab it! | -五 四 三… -这一时刻应该属于我 | 
| [17:47] | Two, one! | 二 一 | 
| [17:49] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 | 
| [18:04] | I’m not going to say another word | 除非你们安静下来 | 
| [18:06] | until you people settle down. | 不然我是不会再说话了 | 
| [18:11] | I’m waiting. | 我等着呢 | 
| [18:16] | That was a great party. | 这派对真棒 | 
| [18:19] | We should dress like this all the time. | 我们真该一直这样穿 | 
| [18:22] | Are you high? | 你嗑药了吗 | 
| [18:24] | You’re being a bully. | 现在是你在欺负他了 | 
| [18:30] | Check it out. | 快看 | 
| [18:31] | Those guys are breaking into that car. | 那些人在砸车窗偷东西 | 
| [18:33] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办 | 
| [18:35] | We’re the Justice League of America. | 我们是美国正义联盟 | 
| [18:37] | There’s only one thing we can do. | 唯一能做的事 | 
| [18:39] | Turn around and slowly walk away. | 就是转身默默走开 | 
| [18:50] | Nah. | 算了 | 
| [18:52] | Hold up. | 等等我 | 
| [19:00] | Look, I know our winter thermostat setting | 我知道冬天恒温器要设定在 | 
| [19:02] | is 72 degrees, but I’m a little warm, | 华氏72度[约22摄氏度] 但我有点热 | 
| [19:03] | so I’m going to turn it down. | 所以我调低点啊 | 
| [19:30] | Good Lord, how you frustrate me, Leonard Hofstadter! | 天哪 你太让我失望了 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德 | 
| [19:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |