| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Guess who I found at LAX. My baby sister Priya. | 猜我在洛杉矶机场发现谁了 我的妹妹普丽娅 | 
| [00:07] | It’s really nice to see you again, Leonard. | 真高兴再次见到你 莱纳德 | 
| [00:09] | Yeah, it’s good to see you, too. | 恩 我也很高兴见到你 | 
| [00:11] | Here you go. | 到了 | 
| [00:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [00:16] | – You slept with my sister?! – Yeah. | -你上了我妹妹 -对 | 
| [00:19] | This is a terrible betrayal of my trust! | 这是对我信任莫大的背叛 | 
| [00:20] | Would it help if I told you | 要是我告诉你 | 
| [00:22] | that I offered her my heart, | 我向她献出真心 | 
| [00:24] | and she kinda stomped on it?! | 却被她狠狠践踏 你会好受点么 | 
| [00:26] | How hard did she stomp? | 她践踏得多狠 | 
| [00:28] | Very hard. | 相当狠 | 
| [00:30] | Okay, I’m good. | 好吧 好受多了 | 
| [00:37] | What’s so funny? | 什么事那么好笑 | 
| [00:39] | Nothing. Just thinking | 没什么 只是在想 | 
| [00:41] | about the noises people make during sex. | 人做爱时发出的声音 | 
| [00:45] | I do sometimes get a bit carried away, don’t I? | 我有时确实有点不能自已 是吧 | 
| [00:49] | It’s cute. | 很可爱 | 
| [00:50] | You sound a little like a drunken monkey. | 听起来像只喝醉的猴子 | 
| [00:59] | You know it’s meant as a compliment. | 你懂的 那其实是对你的赞美 | 
| [01:02] | That’s how I take it. | 我也是这么理解的 | 
| [01:04] | This is perfect. | 太完美了 | 
| [01:07] | I hope this moment never ends. | 真希望这一刻永远停留 | 
| [01:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [01:13] | Well, gotta go. Oh! | 噢 该走了 | 
| [01:18] | Already? Why don’t you stay over? | 这么快 留下来过夜吧 | 
| [01:20] | I’d love to, but you know | 我也想 但是你知道 | 
| [01:22] | my mother needs me in the morning. | 我妈早上需要我 | 
| [01:28] | Please. I think the woman can manage | 拜托 我认为她能 | 
| [01:29] | to put a wig on by herself. | 自己戴假发 | 
| [01:32] | It’s not just the wig. | 不仅仅是假发 | 
| [01:34] | It’s pinning her hair up, drawing on her eyebrows. | 还要把她的头发盘起来 画眉毛 | 
| [01:36] | It’s a two-person job. | 是两个人才能干的活儿 | 
| [01:40] | It’s just, when you leave right after we make love, | 只是 我们刚做完爱你就走 | 
| [01:42] | it makes me feel… | 让我觉得自己 | 
| [01:45] | cheap. | 很贱 | 
| [01:46] | Oh, honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 | 
| [01:48] | What can I do? | 我能做什么呢 | 
| [01:49] | Stay. | 留下来 | 
| [01:52] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [01:59] | Like, what, another five, ten minutes? | 再待个五分 十分钟吗 | 
| [02:02] | Go home. | 回家吧 | 
| [02:04] | Your call. | 听你的 | 
| [02:08] | Howard… | 霍华德 | 
| [02:10] | have you ever considered us living together? | 你有考虑过一起住吗 | 
| [02:14] | Boy, I don’t know. | 天啊 我不知道 | 
| [02:16] | You, me, Ma living under the same roof? | 你 我 妈住在同一屋檐下 | 
| [02:20] | No, I mean just you and me. | 不是 我是说只有你和我 | 
| [02:23] | You can move in here, | 你可以搬过来 | 
| [02:24] | or we can find a place. | 或者我们另找个住处 | 
| [02:26] | – I’ve got a better solution. – What? | -我有个更好的主意 -什么 | 
| [02:27] | We wait for my mom’s heart to explode | 我妈吃那么多盐 心脏早晚受不了 | 
| [02:29] | from all the salt she eats. | 我们等她心脏崩溃 | 
| [02:31] | Then we just stick her in the ground, flip her mattress | 把她埋进土里 把她的床垫翻个面儿 | 
| [02:33] | and move into the big bedroom. | 搬进大卧室 | 
| [02:37] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [02:38] | Look at us planning a future together! | 看看我们 在一起规划未来啦 | 
| [02:48] | Who’s there?! | 是谁 | 
| [02:48] | Are you a sex criminal?! | 是性侵者吗 | 
| [02:52] | Sex criminals don’t have keys, Ma! | 性侵者没有钥匙 妈 | 
| [02:57] | Where were you so late?! | 这么晚你到哪儿去了 | 
| [02:58] | I was out with Bernadette! | 我和伯纳黛特出去了 | 
| [03:00] | I know what that means! | 我知道那是什么意思 | 
| [03:02] | I watch Dr. Phil! | 我看《菲尔博士》 | 
| [03:05] | I hope to God you used a condom! | 希望上帝保佑 但愿你用避孕套了 | 
| [03:09] | I’m not having this conversation with you, Ma! | 我不跟你谈这个话题 妈 | 
| [03:12] | God forbid you get one of those new fancy sex diseases! | 上帝保佑你不会得个什么新型怪性病 | 
| [03:17] | Nobody has a disease! | 没人有病 | 
| [03:19] | I hope not! | 希望如此 | 
| [03:21] | I share a toilet with you! | 我跟你共用一个厕所呢 | 
| [03:26] | Is that what you want?! | 那就是你想的吗 | 
| [03:27] | To give your mother herpes?! | 想让你妈妈得上疱疹吗 | 
| [03:30] | That’s it! I don’t have to take this! | 够啦 我受够啦 | 
| [03:33] | Good luck with your eyebrows in the morning! | 祝你早上画眉毛顺利 | 
| [03:42] | Who’s there?! | 是谁 | 
| [03:43] | Are you a sex criminal?! | 你是性侵者吗 | 
| [03:47] | I’m still leaving! | 我还没走 | 
| [03:48] | I just forgot my Claritin! | 我忘拿我的克敏能了 | 
| [04:19] | Hey, what’s up? | 什么事 | 
| [04:20] | I need a place to crash. | 需要个住的地方 | 
| [04:22] | Uh, sure. | 当然 | 
| [04:24] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [04:25] | Big fight with my mother. | 跟我妈大吵一架 | 
| [04:27] | Still arguing over which CSI is the best? | 还在争哪部《犯罪现场调查》最棒吗 | 
| [04:31] | No, we agreed they all have their merits. | 不是 我们一致同意它们各有千秋 | 
| [04:35] | This was about Bernadette. | 是关于伯纳黛特 | 
| [04:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [04:39] | Howard’s gonna sleep here tonight. | 霍华德今晚要在这睡 | 
| [04:40] | He had a fight with his mother. | 他跟他妈吵架了 | 
| [04:42] | Did you offer him a hot beverage? | 你给他上热饮了吗 | 
| [04:52] | No. | 没 | 
| [04:55] | Leonard, social protocol states when a friend is upset, | 莱纳德 社交礼仪规定 如果朋友心情不好 | 
| [04:58] | you offer them a hot beverage, such as tea. | 你应该给他们倒杯热饮 比如茶 | 
| [05:00] | Tea does sound nice. | 茶听起来是不错 | 
| [05:04] | You heard the man, Leonard. | 你听见他的话了 莱纳德 | 
| [05:08] | And while you’re at it, I’m upset | 与此同时 我也心情不好 | 
| [05:10] | that we have an unannounced houseguest, so make me cocoa. | 因为来了一位不速之客 所以给我一杯可可 | 
| [05:17] | Point of inquiry, | 有个问题 | 
| [05:19] | given that Leonard is your secondary friend | 既然莱纳德是你的第二好友 | 
| [05:21] | and Koothrappali is your primary friend, | 库萨帕里才是你的头号好友 | 
| [05:23] | why didn’t you seek refuge under his roof? | 你为什么没去他那 | 
| [05:26] | There’s no room. | 没地方 | 
| [05:27] | His sister is staying with him. | 他妹妹住在他家 | 
| [05:28] | Wait, wait. What? | 等等 等等 什么 | 
| [05:31] | Cocoa, Leonard. Focus. | 可可 莱纳德 集中精力 | 
| [05:32] | I’m down in the dumps here. | 我现在很郁闷 | 
| [05:36] | Priya’s in town? | 普丽娅来了吗 | 
| [05:37] | Yeah, some work thing. | 对 为了工作的事 | 
| [05:39] | Anyway, my mother seems to think that Bernadette… | 我妈好像觉得伯纳黛特 | 
| [05:41] | Hold on. When did Priya get here? | 等下 普丽娅啥时候来的 | 
| [05:45] | I don’t know. A couple of days ago. | 不知道 几天前吧 | 
| [05:46] | The thing is, Bernadette doesn’t like that I have to take care | 问题是 伯纳黛特不喜欢我每天 | 
| [05:49] | of my mother, and my mother doesn’t trust Bernadette… | 照顾我妈 我妈又不信任伯纳黛特 | 
| [05:51] | Yeah, that’s a real pickle. | 嗯 确实很难办 | 
| [05:53] | Bye. | 拜拜 | 
| [05:58] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [05:59] | As your tertiary friend, | 作为你排名第三的好朋友 | 
| [06:01] | I am prepared to step in and comfort you. | 我愿意挺身而出安慰你 | 
| [06:05] | That’s not really necessary. | 其实用不着这样 | 
| [06:06] | No, no. I’ll finish making the tea, | 不行不行 我来把茶泡好 | 
| [06:08] | while you narcissistically ramble on | 你继续自说自话地 | 
| [06:09] | about whatever’s troubling you. | 倒那什么乱七八糟的苦水吧 | 
| [06:13] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [06:15] | That’s what tertiary friends are for. | 这就是排在第三位的朋友的作用 | 
| [06:21] | Who is it? | 谁啊 | 
| [06:22] | It’s Leonard. | 莱纳德 | 
| [06:24] | You can’t come in. | 你不能进来 | 
| [06:26] | I just want to talk to her. | 我就想和她说句话 | 
| [06:28] | I forbid it. | 我毙之 | 
| [06:29] | Open the door, Rajesh. | 开门吧 拉杰 | 
| [06:31] | You heard me. | 我说过了 | 
| [06:32] | I forbidded it. | 我毙毙之 | 
| [06:34] | “Forbidded” it? | “毙毙之” | 
| [06:36] | “Forbaded” it? | “吡毙之” | 
| [06:39] | Get out of the way. | 给我让开 | 
| [06:41] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 | 
| [06:42] | What are you doing here? | 你又是来做什么 | 
| [06:43] | I have business in Los Angeles. | 我在洛杉矶有点公事 | 
| [06:45] | Why didn’t you call? | 为什么不给我打电话 | 
| [06:46] | Clearly, she was sending you a message | 显然啊 她在暗示你 | 
| [06:48] | to take a hike, Mike. | 滚远点 迈克同学 | 
| [06:51] | I’m sorry. I thought about calling, | 不好意思 我想过给你打电话 | 
| [06:53] | but I just wasn’t sure if seeing you was such a good idea. | 但我不知道和你再见面到底合不合适 | 
| [06:56] | I know. Last time I came on too strong. | 我懂 上次我有些太着急了 | 
| [06:58] | Can we talk in private? | 咱俩能单独聊聊吗 | 
| [07:00] | – No! – Sure. | -不行 -行啊 | 
| [07:03] | It’s completely inappropriate for a single woman | 一个单身女人私下招待男性 | 
| [07:05] | to entertain a man in private. | 这实在太荒唐了 | 
| [07:06] | If you insist on talking, you must do it on the couch! | 要是你俩非得聊的话 就在沙发上聊 | 
| [07:11] | All right, you may talk in the bedroom, | 好吧 你俩可以在卧室里聊 | 
| [07:12] | but I want this door to remain open! | 但是我要求你们不许关门 | 
| [07:16] | All right, just this once you may close the door. | 好吧 这次让你关门 | 
| [07:18] | But keep in mind I’ll be right out here | 但你给我记住 我就在外面 | 
| [07:20] | monitoring the situation! | 监视你俩的动向 | 
| [07:36] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 | 
| [07:38] | Leonard, when you get this message, call me. | 莱纳德 听到这条留言后请速回电 | 
| [07:47] | Priya, this is your brother. | 普丽娅 我是你哥 | 
| [07:50] | When you get this, tell Leonard to check his voicemail. | 听到留言后请让莱纳德查收他的语音信箱 | 
| [07:56] | Would you be sleeping over again this evening? | 你今晚还住我们那儿吗 | 
| [07:58] | Because you’re welcome to. | 因为我们很欢迎你 | 
| [08:00] | That’s very nice of you, but I made other plans. | 承蒙美意 但是我自己有计划 | 
| [08:03] | Well, just keep in mind that should you ever need | 你只要记得只要你需要一位 | 
| [08:05] | a slightly apathetic tertiary friend, | 略显冷淡的第三好的朋友 | 
| [08:08] | I stand at the ready. | 我时刻准备着 | 
| [08:12] | Hi, Howard. Hi, Sheldon. | 嗨 霍华德 嗨 谢尔顿 | 
| [08:13] | – Hello. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 | 
| [08:14] | Why are you holding hands? | 你俩为啥牵着手 | 
| [08:15] | I forbid you to hold hands. | 我禁止你俩牵手 | 
| [08:18] | Rajesh, you know Leonard and I spent the night together. | 拉杰 你知道莱纳德和我一起过夜了 | 
| [08:20] | Yeah, but you were just sleeping, | 对 但是你俩只是睡觉而已 | 
| [08:21] | because I forboded you to have sex. | 因为我禁子你俩做爱了 | 
| [08:26] | The word is “forbade”” | 应该是”禁止” | 
| [08:27] | You sure? That doesn’t sound right. | 你确定吗 听起来怪怪的 | 
| [08:30] | Listen, Rajesh, Leonard and I have decided | 听着 拉杰 莱纳德和我已经决定 | 
| [08:33] | to see each other again, | 重拾旧情了 | 
| [08:34] | and you don’t get to tell me | 你不可以决定 | 
| [08:36] | who I can and can’t have a relationship with. | 我该和谁拍拖 | 
| [08:38] | Actually, he can. | 其实 他可以 | 
| [08:40] | The Hindu Code of Manu is very clear in these matters. | 印度的《摩奴法典》对这类问题有明确规定 | 
| [08:45] | If a woman’s father is not around, | 如果一个女人的父亲不在 | 
| [08:47] | the duty of controlling her base desires falls | 那么控制她基本欲望的责任 | 
| [08:50] | to the closest male member of her family, in this case, Raj. | 就落在了她最亲的男性亲属身上 也就是拉杰 | 
| [08:53] | The code also states | 法典还规定 | 
| [08:55] | that if she disobeys, she will be reborn | 如果她违背了的话 她下辈子将 | 
| [08:58] | “in the womb of a jackal and tormented by diseases.” | “投胎为豺 疾病缠身” | 
| [09:04] | If true, | 如果这是真的 | 
| [09:05] | that seems like an awfully large gamble | 考虑到奖品只是莱纳德 | 
| [09:08] | given that the prize is Leonard. | 你这个赌注貌似下得大了点 | 
| [09:14] | There it is, Priya. We’re Indian. | 就是这样 普丽娅 我们是印度人 | 
| [09:16] | We believe this stuff. | 就信这些玩意 | 
| [09:19] | I think it also says that if you eat beef, | 我觉得法典上还说 如果你吃牛肉了 | 
| [09:22] | you need to live with cows for three months | 就得和母牛一起住三个月 | 
| [09:23] | and drink their urine. | 天天喝牛尿 | 
| [09:26] | Some of it makes sense, some of it’s crazy. | 良莠参半 不可全信 | 
| [09:28] | My point is, you can’t go out with Leonard. | 我是说 你不能和莱纳德在一起 | 
| [09:31] | Who can’t go out with Leonard? | 谁不能和莱纳德在一起 | 
| [09:32] | My sister. | 我妹妹 | 
| [09:34] | Penny, this is Raj’s sister, Priya. | 佩妮 这位是拉杰的妹妹 普丽娅 | 
| [09:36] | It’s very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [09:37] | Oh, yeah, you, too. | 哦 我也是 | 
| [09:39] | Priya, if you’re experiencing any tension or awkwardness, | 普丽娅 如果你觉得有些紧张或者尴尬 | 
| [09:43] | it may stem from the fact that Leonard and Penny used to– | 很可能是因为莱纳德和佩妮以前曾经 | 
| [09:46] | if I may quote Howard– “do the dance with no pants.” | 用霍华德的话来说叫做”赤裸共舞” | 
| [09:54] | Sheldon! | 谢尔顿 | 
| [09:56] | Really? | 你非得这么说吗 | 
| [09:58] | Hey, Bernadette, can I talk to you for a second? | 伯纳黛特 我能跟你说句话吗 | 
| [10:00] | Sure. | 好 | 
| [10:02] | Penny, you became disenchanted with Leonard | 佩妮 作为莱纳德曾经的恋人 你和他 | 
| [10:04] | as a lover. | 分手了 | 
| [10:05] | Would you please tell my sister why? | 能不能跟我妹妹说说是为啥 | 
| [10:09] | Listen, my mom’s going to Palm Springs | 跟你说哈 我妈要去棕榈泉市 | 
| [10:10] | to visit her sister. | 拜访她妹妹 | 
| [10:11] | That’s two whole nights in a row I can sleep over | 我就有整整两个晚上 | 
| [10:13] | with you all the way to morning. | 能陪着你到天亮了 | 
| [10:15] | Unless the desert air dries out her sinuses, | 除非沙漠的干旱气候让她鼻窦干得厉害 | 
| [10:16] | in which case I’ll have to schlep out there | 那样的话我就得扛着 | 
| [10:18] | with the big humidifier. | 庞大的增湿器赶过去 | 
| [10:21] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 | 
| [10:22] | That’s your big solution to all of our problems? | 这就是解决咱俩这些问题的妙招吗 | 
| [10:24] | If your mom’s nose holds up, we get two nights together? | 趁你妈不注意 我们才得两晌贪欢 | 
| [10:28] | Isn’t that great? | 这不很美妙吗 | 
| [10:30] | No, it’s not great. | 不 并不好 | 
| [10:32] | You need to make a choice.Me or your mother. | 你得作出选择 要我还是你妈 | 
| [10:36] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 | 
| [10:37] | No, wait. | 不 等等 | 
| [10:38] | You didn’t let me finish. | 我还没说完 | 
| [10:41] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 | 
| [10:52] | I came as quickly as I could. | 我尽最快速度赶来了 | 
| [10:56] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [10:58] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [11:00] | To comfort you, of course. | 当然是赶来安慰你 | 
| [11:02] | Sheldon told me about Leonard dating Rajesh’s sister. | 谢尔顿说了莱纳德跟拉杰妹妹约会的事 | 
| [11:04] | So I high-tailed it over here | 所以我赶到这里 | 
| [11:06] | to pick up the pieces of your broken heart. | 来安慰你破碎的心 | 
| [11:09] | Amy, I’m fine. | 艾米 我没事 | 
| [11:11] | You don’t have to be strong for me. | 你不用在我面前逞强的 | 
| [11:14] | Now let’s talk about Priya, that man-stealing bitch. | 我们来谈谈普丽娅那偷男人的婊子 | 
| [11:19] | What? | 什么 | 
| [11:20] | In situations like this, | 在这样的情况下 | 
| [11:22] | best girlfriends are often catty about the other woman. | 闺蜜经常都一起声讨小三的 | 
| [11:27] | Really, I am not upset about Leonard and Priya. | 真的 我对莱纳德和普丽娅的事毫不伤心 | 
| [11:31] | Oh. Then perhaps you don’t understand what’s going on. | 那你可能是并不清楚是怎么回事 | 
| [11:35] | Your former boyfriend has replaced you | 你的前男友另找了 | 
| [11:37] | with what appears to be a very suitable mate. | 一个看上去非常相配的女友 | 
| [11:39] | Arguably much more suitable than you. | 可以说比你更相配得多 | 
| [11:43] | Oh. Well, good for him. | 好吧 那对他来说不错啊 | 
| [11:45] | Hey, what do you mean, “More suitable”? | 你说”更相配”是什么意思 | 
| [11:48] | Well, granted, Penny, your secondary sexual characteristics | 佩妮 虽然你的第二性征 | 
| [11:51] | are reasonably bodacious. | 相当明显 | 
| [11:54] | but Priya is highly educated, | 但普丽娅有高学历 | 
| [11:55] | she’s an accomplished professional,she comes from the culture | 她是成熟的专业人员 她们的文化中 | 
| [11:58] | that literally wrote the book on neat ways to have sex. | 甚至还有性爱宝典 | 
| [12:02] | Whereas you, on the other hand, are a community college dropout | 而你 只是社区大学辍学生 | 
| [12:05] | who comes from the culture that wrote the book on tipping cows. | 你们那的文化中 只有如何把牛推倒的书 | 
| [12:09] | Yeah. Okay, I got it. I got it. | 好吧 我听懂了 | 
| [12:13] | So… what is all that stuff? | 那些都是什么 | 
| [12:15] | This is a portable electroencephalogram. | 这是个便携式脑电波机 | 
| [12:17] | I’m doing research on emotions and brain activity. | 我正在做关于情绪和大脑活动的研究 | 
| [12:20] | So when you start crying, | 所以你哭的时候 | 
| [12:21] | I can see which region of the brain is activated. | 我能看到你大脑的哪一区域被激活 | 
| [12:24] | Then I’m going to stimulate the analogous area | 然后我就刺激猕猴大脑中 | 
| [12:26] | in the brain of a rhesus monkey and see if he cries. | 相似区域 看它是否也会哭 | 
| [12:30] | Cool, huh? | 很酷吧 | 
| [12:47] | I choose you. | 我选你 | 
| [12:50] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [12:51] | Yep. I moved out of my mother’s house. | 对 我搬出了我妈家 | 
| [12:53] | Cord is cut.I’m all yours. | 切断了束缚 我是你的了 | 
| [12:57] | What did she say when you told her? | 你告诉她时 她怎么说 | 
| [12:58] | I don’t know. She hasn’t responded to my email yet. | 不知道 她还没回我的电邮 | 
| [13:02] | This is so great. | 太好了 | 
| [13:05] | I love you, Howard. | 我爱你 霍华德 | 
| [13:06] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [13:07] | So what’s for dinner? | 晚饭吃什么 | 
| [13:10] | Well, I don’t really have much of anything in the house. | 我家里没什么东西吃 | 
| [13:13] | That’s fine. | 没事 | 
| [13:15] | Why don’t we go fool around in our bedroom? | 不如先去我们的卧室做点好事 | 
| [13:18] | And then you can go shopping. | 然后你可以去买东西 | 
| [13:23] | I thought maybe after we eat, we could see an early movie. | 我想吃完后 我们去看个早场电影吧 | 
| [13:26] | I’d love that. | 好啊 | 
| [13:28] | I love the way you say, “I’d love that.” | 我喜欢你说”好啊”的口音 | 
| [13:31] | She says it the same way I do. | 哥也是这么说的 | 
| [13:36] | “I’d love that.” | 好啊 | 
| [13:38] | Everybody in India says it that way.It’s not a big deal. | 印度人人都这么说 没什么了不起的 | 
| [13:42] | Rajesh, don’t be a child. | 拉杰 别这么幼稚 | 
| [13:43] | I’m not being a child. | 我没在耍幼稚 | 
| [13:45] | Leonard, I swear to God, | 莱纳德 我对天发誓 | 
| [13:46] | if your sister ever comes to town, | 你姐姐要是来这 | 
| [13:47] | I shall have my way with her. | 我也会好好”关照”她的 | 
| [13:51] | My sister’s 38 and married. | 我姐姐38岁已婚 | 
| [13:53] | All the more shame that will fall upon the house of Hofstadter. | 那就让霍夫斯塔德家族蒙受更多耻辱 | 
| [14:00] | Ooh, I thought I smelled pizza. | 我好像闻到了披萨味 | 
| [14:02] | That’s remarkable. | 太了不起了 | 
| [14:03] | If pepperoni were an explosive substance, | 要是意大利辣香肠是爆炸物 | 
| [14:05] | you could replace German shepherds at our nation’s airports. | 你就可以取代国家机场的德国牧羊犬了 | 
| [14:10] | Hi. Penny, right? | 你好 你是佩妮对吧 | 
| [14:11] | Oh, yes. H-Hi. I’m sorry. | 对 你好 抱歉 | 
| [14:13] | I didn’t know you had company. I don’t want to impose. | 我不知道你们有客人 不想来打扰 | 
| [14:15] | No, no. It’s not an imposition. | 不 你这不是打扰 | 
| [14:17] | At this point, in our ecosystem, you are akin to the plover, | 此时在我们的生态系统中 你就相当于千鸟 | 
| [14:20] | a small scavenging bird that eats extra food | 一种小型净化鸟类 从鳄鱼的牙缝间 | 
| [14:23] | from between the teeth of crocodiles. | 吃掉多余的食物 | 
| [14:27] | Please, fly into our open maw, and have at it. | 请飞到我们张开的咽喉 尽情享用吧 | 
| [14:33] | If I had more than a box of baking soda in my refrigerator, | 要不是我冰箱就剩一瓶小苏打 | 
| [14:35] | I wouldn’t have to take that. | 我肯定不吃这嗟来之食 | 
| [14:39] | Hi, bestie. | 嗨 闺蜜 | 
| [14:43] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [14:46] | So, um, Priya, you’re a lawyer, right? | 普丽娅 你是律师 对吧 | 
| [14:49] | I know. Pretty boring, huh? | 我懂 很无聊是吧 | 
| [14:51] | Oh, come on. It’s not boring at all. | 拜托 一点都不无聊 | 
| [14:54] | She’s currently helping set up a secondary derivative market | 她正在帮助建立一个二级市场 | 
| [14:58] | which would allow overseas car firms to hedge their investments | 以便海外汽车公司巩固其投资 | 
| [15:01] | against potential advancements in battery technology. | 以对抗电池技术的潜在进步 | 
| [15:06] | Thank you, Leonard. | 谢谢你 莱纳德 | 
| [15:07] | That doesn’t make it sound boring at all. | 让我的工作听着一点都不无聊了 | 
| [15:12] | I’m sorry , but… | 抱歉… | 
| [15:12] | So, how you holding up? | 你还好吧 | 
| [15:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [15:17] | Oh, who are you kidding? She’s breathtaking. | 开什么玩笑 她那么动人 | 
| [15:22] | So, Penny, | 佩妮 | 
| [15:23] | Leonard tells me you’re an actress. | 莱纳德跟我说 你是个演员 | 
| [15:24] | That must be pretty exciting. | 这工作肯定相当令人兴奋吧 | 
| [15:26] | Oh, yeah, yeah. It’s real great. | 对 是挺棒的 | 
| [15:28] | Today I drove to Van Nuys for an audition | 今天我开车去范奈司试镜 | 
| [15:30] | I thought was going to be for a cat food commercial. | 我原以为是一个猫食的广告 | 
| [15:32] | Turned out to be porn. | 到那才发现是黄片 | 
| [15:35] | Did you get the part? | 你有幸参演吗 | 
| [15:40] | I didn’t do the audition. | 我连试镜都没试 | 
| [15:41] | Given the state of your career, | 鉴于你岌岌可危的职业生涯 | 
| [15:43] | can you really afford to be picky? | 你还能挑三拣四的吗 | 
| [15:47] | I took acting classes when I was at Cambridge. | 我在剑桥的时候上过表演课 | 
| [15:50] | I loved it. | 我超爱的 | 
| [15:51] | We did Taming of the Shrew. | 我们当时教的是《驯悍记》[莎士比亚著名喜剧] | 
| [15:52] | Oh, wow. I love Taming of the Shrew. | 哇 我超爱《驯悍记》 | 
| [15:55] | I did a paper on it in high school. | 我高中的时候还写过一篇论文呢 | 
| [15:57] | “Who knows not where a wasp does wear his sting? | “谁不知道黄蜂的刺是在什么地方 | 
| [16:00] | In his tail.” | 在尾巴上” | 
| [16:01] | – “In his tongue” – “Whose tongue?” | -“在舌头上” -“谁的舌头” | 
| [16:03] | “Yours, if you talk of tails, | “你的 如果你谈论的是尾巴 | 
| [16:05] | and so farewell.” | 保重啦” | 
| [16:06] | “What, with my tongue in your tail?” | “什么 我的舌头在你的尾巴上” | 
| [16:16] | I’m regretting my earlier cattiness. | 真后悔之前我对她做出这么恶毒的评价 | 
| [16:17] | She is an absolute delight. | 她绝对是个可人儿 | 
| [16:24] | Wow. | 爽 | 
| [16:32] | Wow, indeed. | 爽死了 | 
| [16:35] | I can’t believe we’re finally living together. | 真不敢相信我们终于住在一起了 | 
| [16:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [16:39] | You know what would make this moment perfect? | 你知道什么能让这一刻更加完美吗 | 
| [16:41] | What? | 什么 | 
| [16:42] | A little snack. You got any string cheese? | 零食 你有奶酪棒吗 | 
| [16:46] | No. I-I might have some cheddar. | 没有 我可能有些干酪 | 
| [16:49] | Not as good. | 那个不好 | 
| [16:50] | You can’t make strings with it. | 拼不成绳子 | 
| [16:53] | Remind me to put it on your shopping list. | 记得提醒我把它加入你的购物清单 | 
| [16:56] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [16:57] | You have hypo-allergenic detergent? | 你有低敏配方的洗衣粉吗 | 
| [16:59] | No. | 没有 | 
| [17:00] | Better put it on the list. | 那这个也要买哦 | 
| [17:02] | If you wash my underwear with regular soap, | 如果你用普通的肥皂帮我洗内内 | 
| [17:04] | I get little red bumps on my tuchus. | 我的屁屁会长小红点 | 
| [17:10] | Wait a second. | 等等 | 
| [17:11] | I’m doing your laundry? | 我还要帮你洗衣服 | 
| [17:13] | Well, honey, it’s not gonna do itself. | 拜托 宝贝 衣服又不会自己跳进洗衣机 | 
| [17:17] | Oh, before I forget, | 差点忘了 | 
| [17:18] | tomorrow morning, you’re driving me to the dentist. | 明天早上你得开车送我去看牙医 | 
| [17:20] | I have to take you? | 我一定要载你去吗 | 
| [17:22] | You don’t have to take me. You get to take me. | 现在不是一定要你做 而是你必须要做 | 
| [17:27] | Wait a minute. Are you telling me | 慢着 你的意思是 | 
| [17:28] | your mother usually takes you to the dentist? | 你妈妈通常都带你去看牙医吗 | 
| [17:31] | It’s not weird. | 这有什么奇怪的 | 
| [17:32] | There’s lots of kids there with their moms. | 诊所里有很多小孩都是妈妈陪着来的 | 
| [17:37] | I can’t believe this. | 真让人难以置信 | 
| [17:38] | What? It’s fun. | 为什么 多有爱呀 | 
| [17:40] | If I have no cavities, | 如果我没有蛀牙 | 
| [17:41] | afterwards, we go out for a treat. | 检查过后 我们就去大餐一顿 | 
| [17:45] | All right, Howard, | 够了 霍华德 | 
| [17:46] | let’s get something straight right now. | 有件事我必须得跟你直说 | 
| [17:47] | I’m not going to be your mother. | 我不会像你妈一样照顾你的 | 
| [17:49] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喂 喂 喂 | 
| [17:51] | Where did that come from? | 此话怎讲 | 
| [18:01] | Who’s that?! | 谁啊 | 
| [18:02] | Is it a sex criminal?! | 是性侵者吗 | 
| [18:06] | Nobody wants to do that to you, Ma! | 妈 在你面前谁都硬不起来 | 
| [18:10] | Where were you?! | 你死去哪里了 | 
| [18:11] | Didn’t you read my email?! | 你没看见我的电子邮件吗 | 
| [18:13] | You know I can’t turn on that ferkakta computer! | 你也知道我不会开那破电脑 | 
| [18:18] | I left you some brisket on the kitchen counter! | 我给你留了点鸡胸肉在厨房柜台上 | 
| [18:21] | Thank you! | 谢谢 | 
| [18:22] | Remember to floss after. | 吃完记得用牙线剔干净 | 
| [18:23] | We have the dentist in the morning! | 明天早上我们得去看牙医 | 
| [18:31] | Oh, hey. What’s up? | 有事吗 | 
| [18:32] | I just wanted to check in on you. | 我只是来看看你怎么样 | 
| [18:34] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [18:34] | It seems like the appropriate thing to do | 这是最恰当不过的事情 | 
| [18:36] | when one’s best friend finds herself replaced | 因为当自己好朋友发现自己被 | 
| [18:38] | by a smart, beautiful woman | 一个聪明美丽的女人所取代 | 
| [18:39] | with the smoldering sexuality of a crouched Bengal tiger. | 而她如同温顺的孟加拉母老虎 有一种蓄势待发的性欲 | 
| [18:45] | I already told you, I’m okay with it. | 我跟你说过 我没事 | 
| [18:47] | I mean, if anything, I’m quite pleased | 我是说 我甚至于还很高兴 | 
| [18:50] | that Leonard has found someone | 莱纳德找到了 | 
| [18:52] | that makes him so happy. | 能让他开心的人 | 
| [18:55] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 | 
| [18:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:59] | Now, let’s get these electrodes attached | 现在先把这些电极贴上 | 
| [19:00] | and see what’s going on in that pretty little noggin of yours. | 看看你的小脑袋里到底哪部分让你哭泣 | 
| [19:03] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [19:13] | I smell Chinese food. | 我闻到中国菜的味道 | 
| [19:16] | It’s actually Thai. | 其实是泰国菜 | 
| [19:17] | You’re slipping. | 你的嗅觉下降了 | 
| [19:20] | Are Leonard and Priya here? | 莱纳德和普丽娅在吗 | 
| [19:22] | They went to Catalina for the weekend. | 他们去卡达利娜岛度周末了[全美最漂亮的小岛] | 
| [19:24] | Oh. Where’s Raj? | 拉杰呢 | 
| [19:25] | At home, forbidding it. | 在家 远程禁止他们去 | 
| [19:28] | How about Howard? | 霍华德呢 | 
| [19:29] | I’m given to understand | 据说他的母亲 | 
| [19:31] | his mother grounded him for running away. | 把他禁足了 防止他偷跑 | 
| [19:35] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:38] | Well, I guess it’s just the two of us, huh? | 那就剩咱俩了 对吧 | 
| [19:42] | Actually, it’s the three of us. | 事实上 是剩咱三个 | 
| [19:43] | What up, bestie? | 你好啊 闺蜜 | 
| [19:48] | Good news. | 好消息 | 
| [19:49] | Thanks to you, I was able to make a rhesus monkey cry | 多亏了你 我才能成功把恒河猴弄哭 | 
| [19:51] | like a disgraced televangelist. | 就像那种蓄意煽情的情感类节目主持人一样 | 
| [19:55] | Great. | 不错 | 
| [19:56] | So, you feeling better? | 那你感觉好点了吗 | 
| [19:58] | Not really. | 还没有 | 
| [19:59] | Sheldon, you have a guest who’s upset. | 谢尔顿 你的客人心情不好 | 
| [20:02] | Right. I’ll make tea. | 知道了 我去倒茶 | 
| [20:03] | Sweetie, it’s okay. I don’t want tea. | 亲爱的 没关系 我不需要 | 
| [20:05] | I’m sorry. It’s not optional. | 抱歉 你没得选择 |