时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey, do me a favor and take Table Seven. | 嗨 帮我个忙 去七号桌点菜吧 |
[00:07] | You mean the one with my 118-pound | 你是说有我那个118磅重的 |
[00:09] | rock-hard stud of a fiance | 性欲旺盛的最近可能得了 |
[00:11] | who’s prone to canker sores and pinkeye? | 口腔溃疡和红眼病的未婚夫的那桌吗 |
[00:15] | Nah, I prefer to look at it as the one with my ex-boyfriend | 不对 我更愿意看作是有我的前男友 |
[00:17] | and his gorgeous, successful and sophisticated girlfriend, | 和她那美丽成功而知性的女友的那桌 |
[00:20] | who makes me feel like a toothless Okie. | 那女孩让我觉得自己就像个没用的乡巴佬 |
[00:24] | Do you want me to spill hot soup on her? | 你想让我往她身上洒热汤吗 |
[00:28] | Oh, please– you’re not that kind of person. | 拜托 你不是那种人 |
[00:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:31] | But if she orders something low-fat | 但如果她点了低脂食物的话 |
[00:33] | I’ll totally give her the full-fat version. | 我绝对可以给她端上全脂的 |
[00:38] | Uh, that’s my water. | 这杯水是我的 |
[00:40] | What? | 什么 |
[00:40] | My water. You’re drinking it. | 我的水 你喝的是我的水 |
[00:42] | D-Dear Lord! | 苍天啊 |
[00:45] | Have you been drinking it? | 你喝过吗 |
[00:46] | Yes. It’s my water. | 肯定啊 都说了是我的水了 |
[00:48] | Well, that’s it then. | 那完蛋了 |
[00:50] | I’m dead. | 我死翘翘了 |
[00:52] | Here we go… | 又来了 |
[00:53] | I’m sorry, do I really need to connect the dots for you? | 不好意思 但非得让我把话挑明了吗 |
[00:56] | The backwash into this glass | 流回到这个杯子里的 |
[00:58] | is every pathogen that calls your mouth home, sweet home. | 是在你那所谓温暖的家的嘴里待过的每一个病原体 |
[01:01] | Not to mention the visitors who arrive on the dancing tongue | 更别提那些来自你那次大陆女友的 |
[01:04] | of your subtropical girlfriend. | 舌头上的外来病原体了 |
[01:07] | Hey! That’s my sister | 喂 你这是在诋毁 |
[01:09] | and my country you’re talking about. | 我妹妹和我的祖国 |
[01:11] | Leonard may have defiled one, | 莱纳德也许玷污了其中一个 |
[01:12] | but I won’t have you talking smack about the other. | 但我绝对不允许你再侮辱另外一个 |
[01:16] | You guys ready to order? | 你们准备好点菜了吗 |
[01:17] | Yes, I’d like a seven-day course of penicillin, | 准备好了 我要七天疗程的青霉素 |
[01:19] | some, uh, syrup of ipecac– to induce vomiting. | 一定量的吐根糖浆 催吐用的 |
[01:22] | and a mint. | 再来颗薄荷糖 |
[01:25] | I don’t understand. | 我没听明白 |
[01:26] | He drank from Leonard’s glass. | 他喝了莱纳德杯子里的水 |
[01:27] | “He drank from Leonard’s glass”– | “他喝了莱纳德杯子里的水” |
[01:29] | the words they’ll be carving into my tombstone. | 这句话得刻在我的墓碑上 |
[01:33] | That’s actually my napkin. | 这餐巾其实也是我的 |
[01:34] | Oh, this is a nightmare! | 坑死爹了 |
[01:36] | – Where are you going? – To the bar, | -你要去哪儿 -去酒吧 |
[01:38] | to sterilize my mouth with alcohol. | 用酒精给口腔消毒 |
[01:41] | Gang way! Dead man walking! | 快让开 行尸走肉来了 |
[02:09] | All right. Here you go. | 好的 拿好了 |
[02:11] | Two lemonades, | 两杯柠檬汽水 |
[02:13] | one iced tea | 一杯冰茶 |
[02:14] | and a root beer for Priya. | 还有普丽娅的一杯根汁汽水 |
[02:16] | – Is it diet? – That’s what you ordered. | -是无糖的吗 -这就是你点的 |
[02:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:23] | Hey, have you and Howard | 嗨 你和霍华德 |
[02:24] | started planning your wedding yet? | 开始计划婚礼了吗 |
[02:26] | Yeah. We’re thinking of having it on a cliff | 嗯 我们想在一个能俯视大海的 |
[02:28] | overlooking the ocean. | 悬崖上办婚礼 |
[02:30] | Nothing soothes those pre-wedding jitters | 没什么能比担心摔下去溺死 |
[02:32] | like the thought of falling and drowning. | 更能缓解婚礼前的紧张了 |
[02:36] | What did your mother say | 你跟你妈妈说 |
[02:37] | when you told her you were getting married? | 你俩要结婚的时候 她说啥了吗 |
[02:39] | He hasn’t told her yet. | 他还没跟他妈妈说 |
[02:40] | He’s waiting for the right time. | 他在等合适的时机 |
[02:41] | I was thinking of weaving it into her eulogy. | 其实我想把这事儿编进悼词里 |
[02:45] | Howard, you’ve got to tell your mother. | 霍华德 你必须告诉你妈妈 |
[02:48] | Hey, have you told your parents you’re dating | 喂 你跟你爸妈说了你在 |
[02:49] | this short glass of skim milk here? | 跟这一小杯”脱脂牛奶”约会吗 |
[02:53] | Uh… that’s different. | 呃 这不一样 |
[02:55] | First of all, we’re not engaged; | 首先 我们还没订婚 |
[02:57] | and second, Indian parents | 其次 印度父母 |
[02:59] | are very protective of their children. | 都对孩子很不放心的 |
[03:01] | Right, right, whereas Jewish mothers | 是啊是啊 而犹太母亲 |
[03:03] | take a casual, la-di-da approach to their sons. | 一般都任自己的儿子自生自灭的 |
[03:09] | I gargled with tequila and may have swallowed a teeny bit. | 我在用龙舌兰酒漱口的时候貌似咽下了一点点 |
[03:12] | – You all right? – Fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[03:13] | Thank you for asking. | 多谢关心 |
[03:15] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你哦 |
[03:21] | Fire demon. | 火魔 |
[03:23] | Ooh, fire demon. | 哇 火魔 |
[03:24] | Sheldon’s turning up the heat… | 谢尔顿开始引爆游戏热度了 |
[03:29] | Troll master. | 巨怪首领 |
[03:30] | Check it! Howard pulls one out | 看啊 霍华德从流氓团伙里 |
[03:31] | from under the bridge. Nice! | 拽出了一只巨怪首领 漂亮 |
[03:36] | Water nymph. | 水仙女 |
[03:37] | Oh, yeah, she’s got puddles | 哦也 她的”那个地方” |
[03:38] | in all the right places. | 充满了粘液 |
[03:41] | Could you please play the game | 劳驾您能在打牌的时候 |
[03:42] | without commenting on every card? | 别老是打一张解说一句吗 |
[03:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:47] | Walking tree. | 树怪 |
[03:53] | Last one. | 下不为例 |
[03:54] | I’m taking a stroll and I’m sporting wood. | 我是运动的树 我在散步 |
[04:02] | Okay, the Eagle has landed. | 好吧 终于还是发生了 |
[04:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:05] | Bernadette and my mother are having | 伯纳黛特和我妈妈正在 |
[04:07] | a get-to-know-you lunch at the Old Town Deli. | 老镇餐厅第一次共进午餐 |
[04:09] | Oh, that sounds lovely. | 听起来不错啊 |
[04:10] | Hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[04:11] | Of course, if history is any indication, | 当然 根据以往的经验 |
[04:12] | my mother will swallow her whole | 我老妈会把她囫囵吞了 |
[04:14] | and spit out her bones like an owl. | 然后像猫头鹰一样把骨头吐出来 |
[04:18] | Have you met Bernadette’s parents? | 你见过伯纳黛特的父母了吗 |
[04:20] | You mean Adolf and Eva? | 你是说希特勒和爱娃吗 |
[04:24] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[04:24] | One goose step at a time. | 一步一步来嘛 |
[04:28] | Sheldon, that’s my water. | 谢尔顿 这杯水是我的 |
[04:29] | Oh, dear Lord! | 苍天啊 |
[04:35] | That’s not your water. | 那杯水不是你的 |
[04:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:41] | Where’s the mouthwash?! | 我的漱口液在哪儿呢 |
[04:44] | “Where” indeed. | 在哪儿呢 |
[04:48] | Ma, I’m home! | 妈 我回来了 |
[04:52] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[04:53] | I’m in the toilet! | 我在厕所 |
[04:56] | So, how’d it go?! | 进行得怎么样 |
[04:58] | Too soon to say! | 现在还说不准呢 |
[04:59] | I’m not done yet! | 我还没拉完呢 |
[05:04] | No, I mean lunch, today, with Bernadette! | 我是说你跟伯纳黛特的午饭吃的怎么样 |
[05:07] | I had a pastrami sandwich. | 我吃了个五香熏肉三明治 |
[05:10] | She had eggplant lasagna. | 她吃了个茄子肉酱千层面 |
[05:12] | Like that’s what a person orders in a Jewish deli. | 就好像在犹太餐馆就该点这种东西吃 |
[05:17] | Besides food, did you get along? | 除了吃的以外呢 你们相处得怎么样 |
[05:19] | Did you talk? | 你们聊天了吗 |
[05:20] | Oh, sure! Did you know she’s going to school | 当然了 你知道吗 |
[05:24] | to become a microbiologist?! | 她正在读微生物学呢 |
[05:27] | No, she never mentioned it. | 不知道 她还真没提过 |
[05:31] | I bet she did and you didn’t listen! | 她肯定提过 是你没注意听 |
[05:36] | Yeah, that’s probably it. So, what do you think? | 没准吧 那你觉得她怎么样 |
[05:38] | Do you like her? She’s great, huh? | 你喜欢她吗 她是个好女孩对吧 |
[05:40] | She’s a lovely girl! | 她是个挺可爱的 |
[05:42] | Cute as a button! | 超级可爱 |
[05:43] | That’s good to hear, ’cause I’ve got some news. | 听你这么说我就放心了 因为我有事要跟你说 |
[05:48] | I hope it’s good news, | 最好是好事 |
[05:49] | because I’ve got nothing but disappointment in here! | 因为我在厕所里进展可不怎么样 都快郁闷死了 |
[06:01] | Bernadette and I are getting married. | 我要跟伯纳黛特结婚了 |
[06:09] | Ma? | 妈 |
[06:11] | You too busy bearing down? | 你正忙着使劲呢吗 |
[06:16] | Ma? | 妈 |
[06:20] | Oh, my God, Ma? Ma? Ma? | 天啊 妈 妈 妈 |
[06:22] | Stand back, I’m gonna break the door down! | 退后点 我要撞门了 |
[06:32] | Son of a bitch! Ma, help! | 该死的 妈 救我 |
[06:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:41] | Haven’t seen you in a while. | 好久不见了 |
[06:42] | How’s it going? | 你最近咋样啊 |
[06:43] | Oh, other than waiting out the exponential growth period | 除了等着那些致命的有机物 |
[06:46] | of the virulent organisms | 沿着我的绒毛组织 |
[06:48] | trooping through my microvilli | 侵入我的血液循环系统外 |
[06:50] | into my circulatory system — hunky-dory. | 就没啥特别的了 |
[06:59] | Did I say something amusing? | 很好笑吗 |
[07:01] | I don’t know, maybe, I have no idea what you said. | 不知道 也许吧 我完全没听懂你在说什么 |
[07:05] | So your mirth is merely a discharge of nervous energy | 这么说你刚才的欢笑声只是为了释放你的紧张情绪 |
[07:08] | with no semantic content at all? | 没有任何实际意义咯 |
[07:11] | My mirth. Classic. | 我的欢笑声 还真是谢尔顿的经典语录啊 |
[07:14] | Is there a station coming up | 我啥时候才能理解 |
[07:16] | where I can board your giggling train of thought? | 你这些奇怪的笑声呀 |
[07:20] | It’s not a big deal, Sheldon. | 这没啥大不了的 谢尔顿 |
[07:21] | It’s just, ever since Leonard’s been dating Raj’s sister, | 只是 自从莱纳德跟拉杰的妹妹在一起之后 |
[07:24] | I’ve had to keep my distance. | 我就得跟你们保持距离了 |
[07:26] | I don’t get to hear all your jibber-jabber. | 我就没机会听你的这些胡言乱语了 |
[07:28] | Jibber-jabber?! | 胡言乱语 |
[07:30] | I don’t jibber-jabber. | 我才不会胡言乱语呢 |
[07:32] | What are you doing at work these days? | 你这段时间上班都忙什么呢 |
[07:34] | Oh, I’m working on time-dependent backgrounds | 我在研究弦理论的 |
[07:36] | in string theory, | 时间依赖性 |
[07:38] | specifically quantum field theory | 尤其是量子场论 |
[07:40] | in “d-dimensional” de Sitter space. | 在德西特时空d维空间中的应用 |
[07:43] | Okay, come on, even you have to admit that’s jibber-jabber. | 拜托 这下你总得承认那是胡言乱语了吧 |
[07:48] | Interesting, do you know | 有意思 你知不知道 |
[07:49] | where the phrase “jibber-jabber” comes from? | 胡言乱语这个词是怎么来的 |
[07:52] | Oh, my God, you’re about to jibber-jabber | 天啊 你就要说一堆关于胡言乱语的 |
[07:54] | about jibber-jabber. | 胡言乱语了 |
[08:00] | Howard and his mother are at the hospital. | 霍华德和他妈进医院了 |
[08:01] | – Come on, we gotta go. – Oh, my God! What happened? | -快点 咱们走 -天啊 出什么事了 |
[08:03] | I don’t know, I just got a text. Come on, hurry. | 不知道 我只是收到短信而已 快点 快走 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:10] | Sheldon, let’s go! | 谢尔顿 走啦 |
[08:12] | To a hospital?! | 去医院吗 |
[08:14] | Full of sick people?! | 那个满是病人的地方 |
[08:16] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我才不去呢 |
[08:19] | Okay, well, your friend and his mother are there, | 你朋友和他母亲都进医院了 |
[08:20] | we’re going. | 你非去不可 |
[08:22] | I can’t. | 我不要 |
[08:24] | Oh, don’t tell me you’re afraid of germs. | 别跟我说你怕细菌啊 |
[08:26] | Not all germs. | 不是所有的细菌 |
[08:28] | Just the ones that will kill me. | 我只怕那些会让我病死的细菌 |
[08:31] | It’s the same way I’m not afraid of all steak knives — | 就像是我并不是害怕所有的餐刀 |
[08:34] | just the ones that might be plunged in my thorax. | 我只怕那些会捅死我的餐刀 |
[08:37] | Fine, I’ll tell Howard you didn’t come | 好吧 那我就跟霍华德说 |
[08:39] | because you’re more concerned | 你没去医院是因为比起他的健康 |
[08:40] | about your own well-being than his. | 你更担心你自己的身体 |
[08:42] | I would think he would know that. | 我想他是很清楚这一点的 |
[08:46] | Okay, you know what? You are unbelievable. | 好吧 算了吧 你简直不可理喻 |
[08:48] | You buy all these superhero T-shirts, | 你买了那么多超级英雄的恤衫 |
[08:50] | but when it’s time for you | 可是到了你该挺身而出 |
[08:51] | to step up and do the right thing, | 做点正确的事的时候 |
[08:52] | you just hide in the laundry room. | 你就只会躲在洗衣房里 |
[08:56] | Fine, I’ll go. | 好吧 我去就是了 |
[08:58] | Just for the record, | 不过事先声明 |
[08:59] | my Aunt Ruth died in a hospital. | 我的舅妈露丝就是死在医院里的 |
[09:02] | She went in to visit my Uncle Roger, | 她去医院探望我舅舅罗杰 |
[09:04] | caught something and bit the dust a week later. | 结果却染上了病 结果一周后就挂了 |
[09:08] | The two of them now share a coffee can | 他俩现在都被装在我妈壁炉架上的 |
[09:09] | on my mother’s mantel. | 同一个咖啡罐里 |
[09:16] | So I knocked down the bathroom door, | 于是我撞开了洗手间的门 |
[09:18] | picked up my poor unconscious mother, | 抬起我那不省人事的母亲 |
[09:19] | carried her to the car, | 把她抱上车 |
[09:20] | and drove like a madman to the emergency room. | 然后像个疯子一样开来了急诊室 |
[09:23] | You’re a real hero, Howard. | 你真是个英雄 霍华德 |
[09:25] | No, I did what any son would do. | 不 我只是尽了一个儿子应尽的义务而已 |
[09:27] | Hang on a second — you picked up your mother? | 等一下 你抱起了你母亲 |
[09:33] | Her own legs are barely able to do that. | 她的体重连她自己的双腿都支撑不住 |
[09:37] | I was filled with adrenaline. | 都是肾上腺素的作用 |
[09:39] | It happens to be how women lift cars off babies. | 就像是母亲为了救出车下的婴儿 可以把车抬起来一样 |
[09:42] | Yeah, I’m saying, it’d be easier to lift a car. | 我就是这个意思 抬车都比抬你妈容易 |
[09:46] | What can I tell you? After I found the courage | 怎么说呢 在我鼓足了勇气 |
[09:48] | to put her pants back on, I was unstoppable. | 提上她的裤子之后 人类就阻挡不了我了 |
[09:53] | So, how is she? | 你妈妈现在怎样 |
[09:54] | They’re running tests– I don’t know. | 还在作检查 我不知道 |
[09:56] | It may have been a heart attack or heart-attack-like event. | 可能是心脏病发作或类似心脏病发作 |
[10:00] | What’s the difference? | 有何区别 |
[10:01] | A heart-attack-like event | 类似心脏病发作 |
[10:03] | is an event that’s like a heart attack. | 就是指类似发作心脏病的症状 |
[10:07] | Thanks for clearing that up. | 谢谢说明 |
[10:09] | Regardless, coronary problems are eminently treatable. | 当然 冠状心脏疾患是可治的 |
[10:12] | What’s more likely going to kill Howard’s mother | 真正害死霍华德妈妈的 |
[10:14] | are the antibiotic-resistant super-bugs | 是在这医院每条沟沟壑壑里 |
[10:16] | festering in every nook and cranny of this hospital. | 溃烂着的耐抗生素的超级臭虫们 |
[10:20] | Okay, you’re not helping. | 拜托 你别添乱了 |
[10:22] | Disagree. | 我不同意 |
[10:25] | Go sit over there. | 去 那边坐着去 |
[10:28] | I’ll sit over there– it looks cleaner. | 我要坐那里 看着更干净 |
[10:33] | Is there a history of heart disease in your family? | 你们家族有心脏病史吗 |
[10:35] | My family is the history of heart disease. | 我的家族史 整个就是一心脏病史 |
[10:39] | There’s a cave painting in France | 法国有处洞穴壁画 |
[10:41] | of one of my ancestors doing this: | 画的就是我一老祖宗在这样 |
[10:47] | So it’s probably genetic. | 那这可能是遗传的咯 |
[10:49] | Well, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[10:50] | Mom also had just gotten some news that might have upset her. | 妈妈还听到了些可能让她心烦的消息 |
[10:54] | What? | 什么 |
[10:55] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[10:57] | Come on, Howard, I’m going to be your wife. | 说吧 霍华德 我将是你妻子 |
[10:58] | You can share anything with me. | 你可以跟我分享任何事 |
[11:00] | You’d think that. But no. | 你这么想 但并不是的 |
[11:07] | You told her we were going to get married | 你告诉她我们要结婚 |
[11:09] | and she had a heart attack? | 然后她就心脏病发作了吗 |
[11:11] | You can’t take that personally. | 你千万别多想 |
[11:15] | How else is she supposed to take it? | 那让她还能怎么想 |
[11:17] | What you’ve got to keep in mind is that | 你只要记住的是 |
[11:20] | ever since my dad left, | 我爸去世后 |
[11:22] | I’ve been the whole world to my mother. | 我就是我妈妈的整个世界 |
[11:24] | I mean, she’d be threatened by any woman | 她会觉得其他能做到她所不能的 |
[11:26] | who can give me what she can’t. | 任何女人 都是威胁 |
[11:29] | You mean sexual intercourse? | 你是指性爱 |
[11:35] | Well, when you say it like that you make it sound creepy. | 你这么一说 就显得怪怪的 |
[11:38] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[11:40] | Howard’s mother had a heart attack | 霍华德妈妈心脏病发作 |
[11:41] | because I have sex with him and she can’t. | 是因为我跟他上床 而她自己不能 |
[11:48] | Bernie, wait! | 妮妮 等等 |
[11:51] | I’ll give you $1,000 if you’ll drive me home. | 你载我回家 我就给你一千块 |
[11:57] | Nice of you to come for Howard. | 你能来医院看霍华德真好 |
[11:59] | Well, he’s my friend. It’s what you do. | 他是我朋友嘛 应该的 |
[12:05] | I’m sorry, did I miss something? | 抱歉 怎么了 |
[12:07] | It’s just so weird. | 只是觉得怪怪的 |
[12:08] | Howard Wolowitz is my friend. | 霍华德·沃罗威茨是我朋友 |
[12:10] | You know, once he tried to stick his tongue down my throat | 有次他想深吻我 |
[12:12] | and I broke his nose. | 被我打破了鼻子 |
[12:15] | That’s a little easier to believe than he’s your friend. | 这比他是你朋友更容易相信点 |
[12:18] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 谁说不是呢 |
[12:20] | You know, my brother had a group of friends like this in India. | 我哥在印度有一大群像他一样的朋友 |
[12:23] | They dressed up in leotards and goggles | 都穿紧身连衣裤戴护目镜 |
[12:24] | and called themselves the New Delhi Power Rangers. | 并自称”新德里恐龙战队” |
[12:29] | You mean when he was little. | 你是指他小时候吗 |
[12:30] | Not as little as you’d want him to be. | 没你想的那么小 |
[12:35] | You know, this stuff is horrible. | 这咖啡太难喝了 |
[12:37] | You want to see if we can find the cafeteria | 想去找看看有没餐厅 |
[12:38] | – and get real coffee? – Sure. | -买杯好咖啡吗 -当然 |
[12:40] | We’re going to the cafeteria to get some coffee. | 我们要去餐厅买咖啡 |
[12:42] | You want anything? | 有人要吗 |
[12:43] | I’m fine. | 我不用了 |
[12:45] | That’s nice that they’re getting along. | 她们能合得来真好 |
[12:47] | Your girlfriend and your ex-girlfriend are hanging out together? | 你现任和前任女友一起玩 |
[12:50] | Oh, yeah, that can only be good for you. | 没错 对你来说只可能是好事 |
[12:56] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思啊 |
[12:58] | One of them broke up with you. | 其中一位跟你分手了 |
[12:59] | Do you really want her telling the other one why? | 你真想她告诉另一位为什么吗 |
[13:03] | I don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[13:04] | I don’t have anything to hide. | 我又没什么藏着掖着 |
[13:06] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[13:07] | Then you have nothing to worry about. | 那你就没什么好担心的了 |
[13:10] | No, I do not. | 对 我一点不担心 |
[13:15] | You are a mean little man. | 你这个卑鄙小人 |
[13:19] | You’d think it’d be because my parents didn’t love me, | 你这么以为是因为我父母并不爱我 |
[13:21] | but actually they loved me a great deal. | 但事实上他们非常爱我 |
[13:25] | Bernie, it’s not you. | 妮妮 绝不是因为你 |
[13:26] | She’s just set in her ways. | 那只是她自以为是 |
[13:29] | How can we be together if the thought of us | 那我们还怎么能在一起 如果 |
[13:31] | getting married might kill your mother? | 我们结婚可能会害死你妈啊 |
[13:34] | It’s the circle of life, sweetie. | 这就是生命的轮回啊 亲爱的 |
[13:38] | One day our son will marry someone and it will kill you. | 未来有天我们儿子结婚 会害死你 |
[13:45] | Howard, I have to go to the bathroom | 霍华德 我得上洗手间 |
[13:47] | and no one will take me home. | 但没人肯载我回家 |
[13:49] | What’s wrong with the bathroom here? | 这里的洗手间怎么了 |
[13:50] | Pneumococcus, streptococcus, staphylococcus | 这里有肺炎球菌 链球菌 葡萄球菌 |
[13:53] | and other assorted coccuses. | 和其他各种球菌 |
[13:56] | Sheldon, my mother is on her deathbed | 谢尔顿 我妈生命垂危 |
[13:58] | and my fiance is grief-stricken over putting her there. | 而我未婚妻正极度悲伤于害她入院 |
[14:01] | I’m not taking you home. | 我才不要载你回家 |
[14:04] | Will you at least go with me to the restroom here, | 那你至少能陪我去厕所吗 |
[14:06] | so you can open the door and flush the urinal? | 好帮我开个门 冲个尿池 |
[14:08] | No! | 不去 |
[14:10] | This might be a good time to point out, Howard, | 现在或许是指出真理的最佳时期 霍华德 |
[14:12] | that friendship requires a certain give and take. | 友情在一定程度上是需要相互忍让的 |
[14:16] | Hold the door. | 先别关门 |
[14:24] | Mr. Wolowitz? | 沃罗威茨先生 |
[14:26] | – Is she okay? – It wasn’t a heart attack. | -她还好吗 -您母亲不是心脏病突发 |
[14:28] | She’s awake, she’s resting comfortably– | 她现在醒了 在安稳地休息呢 |
[14:30] | we’re still running tests. | 我们还在为她做身体检查 |
[14:31] | Can I see her? | 我可以进去看她吗 |
[14:32] | Actually, she said, and I quote, | 其实她有吩咐 原话是这样的 |
[14:35] | she’d “like to see the little Catholic girl first.” | 她想”先见那个天主教的小妞” |
[14:40] | Me? Why me? | 我 为什么是我 |
[14:42] | Jews have been asking that for centuries. | 这个问题犹太人扪心自问了好几个世纪了 |
[14:44] | There’s no real good answer. | 至今没什么好答案 |
[14:48] | Okay, well, wish me luck. | 好吧 祝我好运 |
[14:50] | Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. | 别担心 没事的 |
[14:51] | Let’s just hide Mr. Cross. | 先把十字架藏起来 |
[14:55] | If it touches her, it burns. | 如果那玩意儿碰到她 会烧伤的 |
[15:01] | – You brought a Catholic girl home to your mother? – Yeah. | -你带一个天主教的女孩回家见你妈 -是的 |
[15:04] | Why don’t I write you a prescription for Xanax. | 那我给你开点镇静剂吧 |
[15:12] | Finally. | 总是完事了 |
[15:20] | 隔离室 采用传染性疾病护理程序 | |
[15:27] | Oh, what fresh hell is this? | 这又是哪门子新玩意儿 |
[15:30] | Wait, you can’t leave here, you’ve been exposed. | 等等 你不能离开这儿 你已经被感染了 |
[15:35] | No, I haven’t. | 不 我没有 |
[15:38] | It’s all good. | 防护措施做得很好 |
[15:42] | You want to talk about crazy mothers, | 你想聊极品老妈这个话题吗 |
[15:44] | Leonard’s mom wouldn’t give him any sort of approval growing up. | 莱纳德的妈妈对他没表示过半点的认可 |
[15:46] | Oh, the poor thing. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[15:48] | It makes him desperate to please women. | 所以他才会这么渴望取悦女人 |
[15:50] | That’s why the foreplay goes on and on. | 也正是他的小前戏耍不停的原因 |
[15:53] | It does, doesn’t it? | 的确 对吧 |
[15:54] | It’s like he’s trying to win a prize. | 他好像为了要获得奖励一样 |
[15:57] | A word of advice– don’t doze off. | 佩妮贴心小建议 千万不要打瞌睡 |
[15:59] | You will never hear the end of it. | 不然你都听不见何时结束 |
[16:01] | Help me! | 救我 |
[16:03] | Come back! | 回来 |
[16:05] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[16:08] | There are a couple of things I did with Penny | 我跟佩妮一起做过一些事 |
[16:11] | that might be a little silly, but… | 听上去可能有点傻 但是 |
[16:12] | Like what? | 比如 |
[16:15] | Every once in a while, before we’d go to bed, | 偶尔 在我们上床前 |
[16:17] | I’d put on a little show for her. | 我会为她表演点小节目 |
[16:22] | What do you mean “a show”? | 你的”小节目”是指什么 |
[16:24] | Well, you know, the way I took my clothes off. | 这个嘛 就是我脱衣服的方式 |
[16:30] | Like, to music? | 比如伴着音乐 |
[16:32] | I’d look pretty stupid if there was no music. | 如果没音乐 那我看起来不很傻啊 |
[16:37] | So you’d do a striptease? | 那你跳的是脱衣舞咯 |
[16:40] | I wasn’t swinging around a pole. | 我又不是抱着根钢管搔首弄姿 |
[16:43] | Good, good. | 不错 不错 |
[16:46] | There was one time I put body glitter on. | 不过有次我往身上擦了闪粉 |
[16:51] | Well, I don’t think you have to worry | 我觉得你不必为了佩妮会不会 |
[16:52] | about Penny telling my sister that. | 把这事告诉我妹妹而担心 |
[16:54] | No, she wouldn’t. | 对 她不会说的 |
[16:55] | Your big problem is me telling her. | 你的问题在我会不会告诉她 |
[17:01] | You really are a mean little man. | 你还真是个卑鄙小人 |
[17:04] | Oh, God, that’s so true. | 天啊 的确如此 |
[17:06] | Yeah, I know, right? | 的确 我懂 对吧 |
[17:09] | Hey, what took you guys so long? | 你们俩怎么去这么半天 |
[17:10] | Oh, we were just chatting. | 我们聊天来着 |
[17:12] | That’s nice. What about? | 不错嘛 聊什么了 |
[17:14] | We were just comparing notes | 我们只是对你的床上功夫 |
[17:15] | about how you are in the sack. | 交换下意见而已 |
[17:20] | – That’s funny. – Yeah. | -真有趣 -就是 |
[17:24] | What if she wasn’t kidding? | 如果她不是在开玩笑呢 |
[17:26] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[17:27] | I’m the king of foreplay. | 哥可是前戏小王子 |
[17:33] | Hey, how’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[17:34] | You’re a putz. | 你个2B |
[17:37] | You know what that means? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[17:38] | Yeah. Do you? | 知道 你呢 |
[17:41] | Your mother just taught it to me. | 你妈刚教我的 |
[17:43] | She thinks she got food poisoning from that deli | 她觉得她在那家餐厅食物中毒了 |
[17:45] | and she just wanted to make sure I was okay. | 想确认下我是否没事 |
[17:48] | And are you? | 那你有事吗 |
[17:49] | No, because I’m engaged to a putz. | 有 因为我跟个2B订婚了 |
[17:55] | You let me believe I was the reason she had a heart attack. | 你让我误信她心脏病发是因为我 |
[17:58] | Well, based on the available evid– | 那是基于现有证据嘛 |
[17:59] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[18:02] | She said I’m a wonderful girl | 你妈说我是个好女孩 |
[18:03] | and that you’re lucky to have me. | 能娶到我是你的福气 |
[18:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[18:06] | To the toilet! | 厕所 |
[18:07] | Is that okay with you?! | 你有意见啊 |
[18:15] | Is it just me, | 是我的错觉 |
[18:15] | or does she sound sexy when she’s angry? | 还是她生气的时候 声音是特别性感啊 |
[18:28] | Mountain Elf. | 高山精灵 |
[18:34] | He takes the elf from off the shelf. | 这精灵不是高山的 是现成的 |
[18:39] | Hell Hounds. | 地狱猎犬 |
[18:40] | Hell Hounds– who let the Satanic dogs out? | 地狱猎犬啊 谁把撒旦的狗放出来了 |
[18:43] | Who? Who-who? | 是谁 谁 谁 |
[18:47] | Colossal Serpent. | 神勇巨蟒 |
[18:49] | I got a colossal serpent right here. | 我裤裆里面也有条神勇的巨蟒 |
[18:54] | Must you? | 你非得这样吗 |
[18:56] | Sorry, I’m just trying to cheer my buddy up. | 抱歉 我只是想让你高兴点 |
[18:59] | Rotting Zombie. | 腐朽僵尸 |
[19:02] | Sheldon’s new Facebook photo. | 谢尔顿校内新头像 |
[19:09] | Zandor, Wizard of the North. | 赞多 北方巫师 |
[19:11] | Ha! I win. | 哈哈 我赢了 |
[19:13] | If you skip the part about being | 如果硬要省略掉 |
[19:14] | under a two-week quarantine | 你因为接触到致命疾病 |
[19:15] | because you were exposed to a deadly disease, | 而被隔离两周这件事 |
[19:16] | absolutely. | 我们甘拜下风 |