| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [00:07] | Oh,uh,Priya’s calling in a few minutes on Skype,and we are gonna have a dinner date. | 普里亚等下会用Skype打过来 我们要共进晚餐 | 
| [00:13] | It’s 8:00 in the morning in Mumbai. | 现在孟买可是早上8点 | 
| [00:15] | How can she have dinner? | 她怎么就吃晚餐了 | 
| [00:17] | Fine,whatever. Priya will be having breakfast. | 随便啦 普里亚要和我共进早餐 | 
| [00:20] | All right,so technically it’s not a dinner date. | 那严格来讲 这不是共进晚餐 | 
| [00:23] | I suppose you could call it a,uh,dinfast date. | 我想应该称之为共进早晚餐 | 
| [00:27] | But if you did,you’d open yourself to peer-based mocking, | 这么叫的话 那就等着被我们笑话吧 | 
| [00:30] | such as,”Hey,Leonard,how was your dinfast with Priya last night?” | 莱纳德 昨晚 你和普里亚的早晚餐如何 | 
| [00:34] | That doesn’t sound like mocking. | 没听出来哪里嘲笑了 | 
| [00:35] | You didn’t let me finish. Dinfast. | 听我说完 早玩惨 | 
| [00:40] | – Are those soy-based candles? – I don’t know. Why? | -这些是豆制蜡烛吗 -我哪知道 什么意思 | 
| [00:43] | Paraffin candles may contain carcinogens. | 石蜡蜡烛可能含致癌物 | 
| [00:46] | Unless lung cancer is the ambiance you were going for at your dinfast. | 或者你想让肺癌与早晚餐相伴 | 
| [00:52] | Dinfast. | 早玩惨 | 
| [00:55] | Listen,I don’t want to be rude,but Priya’s gonna be calling any minute,so… | 听着 我不想赶你 但普里亚随时会打来 | 
| [00:58] | Oh,yes,Priya. | 没错 说到普里亚 | 
| [01:00] | Leonard,you know I make a point of | 莱纳德 你知道我这个人 | 
| [01:04] | never interfering in your personal affairs. | 从来不干涉别人的私生活 | 
| [01:09] | Yes,I’ve always admired that about you. | 没错 这点我倒一直很欣赏 | 
| [01:12] | As well you should. But I’m going to make an exception here. | 那是当然 但今天我要破个例 | 
| [01:16] | Oh,good. | 我的上帝 | 
| [01:17] | Priya has moved back to India to pursue her law career. | 普里亚回印度当她的律政佳人 | 
| [01:22] | Instead of desperately trying to keep this intercontinental relationship alive, | 与其维系这场跨洲恋情 | 
| [01:27] | you could use that time to take up a hobby. | 你不如培养一个爱好 | 
| [01:33] | – A hobby? – Yes. | -爱好 -正是 | 
| [01:35] | I read recently about a fellow in Kansas with an enormous ball of twine. | 我看新闻说 堪萨斯州 有人绕了个巨型麻线球 | 
| [01:43] | I bet you could give him a run for his money. | 你肯定能抢走那人的奖金 | 
| [01:46] | You know,some people might say that it’s great that we’re trying to make things work long distance. | 知道吗 有人说 努力维持异地恋很伟大 | 
| [01:51] | They’d say things like,”Love is stronger than the miles between you” | 他们说 爱情比距离更强大 | 
| [01:56] | When I rise to power,those people will be sterilized. | 等我掌权时 就灭了这些人 | 
| [02:02] | You video-chat with Amy all the time. How is this different? | 你和艾米还常视频呢 有什么区别 | 
| [02:05] | – Don’t you like Amy? – Of course I like Amy. | -你不喜欢艾米吗 -我当然喜欢 | 
| [02:08] | Well,there’s the difference. | 这不就是区别嘛 | 
| [02:12] | Excuse me,that’s Priya. | 失陪了 是普里亚 | 
| [02:15] | – Hi,Leonard. – Hey,honey. | -你好啊 莱纳德 -好啊 亲爱的 | 
| [02:17] | – I miss you. – Oh,I miss you,too. | -人家好想你 -我也想你 | 
| [02:19] | I miss the old days when your romantic partners could be returned to the video store. | 真怀念当年 能把这些虚幻情人 退回音像店里的时光 | 
| [02:27] | Thanks for letting me stay here while Leonard Skypes with his girlfriend. | 感谢你在莱纳德和女人视频时收留我 | 
| [02:31] | Oh,it’s no problem. | 没什么大不了 | 
| [02:33] | It’s actually kind of nice. You reading,me reading. | 这不挺好的嘛 各看各的书 | 
| [02:36] | We’re like an old married couple. | 多像一对老夫妻 | 
| [02:39] | If we were an old married couple,the wife would serve iced tea and snickerdoodles. | 这样的话 妻子会端来冰茶加曲奇饼干 | 
| [02:46] | I don’t have iced tea and snickerdoodles. | 我家没有这两样东西 | 
| [02:50] | A good wife would go to the store. | 称职的妻子会去超市 | 
| [02:54] | I want a divorce. | 咱们离吧 | 
| [02:57] | Good. On the way to see the lawyer,pick up some tea and cookies. | 很好 见律师的路上记得买茶和饼干 | 
| [03:05] | I must say,I am enjoying your new chair. | 我必须讲一下 我真心喜欢你这新椅子 | 
| [03:08] | – It’s great,isn’t it? – It is. | -是不是很舒服 -没错 | 
| [03:10] | Aligns the lumbar,cradles the coccyx,balances the buttocks. | 紧靠腰椎 按摩尾骨 平衡屁屁 | 
| [03:15] | This is a chair worthy of the name. | 这椅子还真对得起这名字 | 
| [03:17] | – What name? – Chair. | -什么名字 -椅子 | 
| [03:24] | Oh,all right,well,I’m glad you like it. | 不管怎么说 喜欢就好 | 
| [03:26] | I mean,I still can’t get over the fact someone just threw it away. | 真想不通这样的椅子也会被丢掉 | 
| [03:31] | – What? – Yeah,it was just sitting on the street. | -你说什么 -就在街上捡的 | 
| [03:33] | I paid a homeless guy ten bucks to help me get it up here. | 10块钱找个流浪汉帮我搬上来的 | 
| [03:36] | Oh,dear. Oh,dear. | 哦 天啊 天啊 | 
| [03:42] | – What is wrong? – I’ve been sitting in garbage! | -你怎么了 -我坐在垃圾上了 | 
| [03:46] | Sheldon,take it easy. | 谢尔顿 别发神经 | 
| [03:48] | You take it easy! I need to use your shower. | 你才发神经 我要去冲个澡 | 
| [03:53] | I went into this marriage with so much hope. | 当时结婚 我可是满心期待啊 | 
| [03:58] | There’s a wet Band-Aid on the shower floor! | 地上怎么有条湿掉的创可贴 | 
| [04:05] | hankr.taobao.com | 全民影视屋 | 
| [04:31] | This is fun. I’ve never used a hydraulic thermoforming press before. | 真好玩 从没用过液压热成型冲床 | 
| [04:35] | Pretty sweet,huh? This little baby set the university back 175 grand. | 虎气吧 花了学校17万5千块呢 | 
| [04:41] | – That’s three minutes. we should see what we’ve got – hang on | -三分钟到了 看看成果吧 -等一下 | 
| [04:50] | Oh,yeah. This is one good-looking panini. | 好唉 好一个火腿三明治 | 
| [04:56] | – Hand me the tuna melt. – Yep. | -金枪鱼三明治给我 -好 | 
| [04:57] | Thank you. | 多谢 | 
| [05:02] | How’s it going with the long-distance love affair? | 异地恋进行得怎么样 | 
| [05:06] | Not easy,but we’re making it work. | 不容易 但我们会找到办法的 | 
| [05:10] | When you say “making it work,” does that include doing the cyber nasty? | 你说的办法 有没有包括祼聊啊 | 
| [05:15] | – What? – You know,the virtual pickle tickle. | -什么 -你懂的 视频上相互那什么 | 
| [05:20] | The digital…Bow-chicka-bow-bow. | 通过视频滚床单 | 
| [05:24] | Come on,dude. This is my sister you’re talking about. | 拜托 这说的可是我妹子 | 
| [05:27] | Hey,Leonard jiggling his junk at her through a webcam has got to be easier for you | 莱纳德对着摄像头动几下 | 
| [05:31] | to deal with than him actually touching her with it. | 总比实战更容易接受吧 | 
| [05:35] | There’s no junk jiggling. We just talk. | 别说得那么猥琐 我们就聊聊天 | 
| [05:38] | Are you insane? | 你没病吧 | 
| [05:40] | With high-speed Internet,you have at your fingertips the greatest advancement in the field of sex | 高速网络可是继毛巾以来 | 
| [05:43] | since the invention of the washcloth. | 给我们带来最多性福的发明 | 
| [05:48] | I can’t do that. | 这样不太好吧 | 
| [05:50] | Well,if you don’t,you’re gonna lose Priya to some fancy guy in a turban | 不听话 你家普里亚就得被… | 
| [05:53] | who grew up with Kama Sutra coloring books. | 饱读印度爱经的头巾印度男抢跑了 | 
| [05:59] | How can you be so racist? | 能不要种族歧视吗 | 
| [06:00] | Oh,come on,tell me I’m wrong. | 说啊 告诉我哪里说错了 | 
| [06:03] | Oh,Leonard,good. There you are. | 莱纳德 很好 你在这儿 | 
| [06:06] | I need you to check my head for chair lice. | 帮我看看头发里有没有长虱子 | 
| [06:10] | I did it last night,I’m not doing it again. | 昨晚不刚看过 这次我才不干 | 
| [06:13] | Just his head,right? | 只查了头发 对吧 | 
| [06:16] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 | 
| [06:20] | You didn’t catch bugs from Penny’s chair. Yes,I did. | -一把椅子哪来的虱子 -明明有 | 
| [06:23] | And now they’re cavorting at the base of my hair follicles | 它们正在我头皮毛囊欢快的起舞 | 
| [06:26] | like dancing hippies at the Redwood National Forest. | 和红木国家森林公园里 那些嬉皮士一样 | 
| [06:30] | Sheldon,you do this all the time. | 谢尔顿 你总是这样 | 
| [06:33] | You fixate on some crazy idea and then blow it way out of proportion. | 脑子里满是妄想 没有一件事是真的 | 
| [06:37] | Name one time I’ve ever done that. | 你给我举出一个例子来 | 
| [06:42] | How about when you put GPS trackers in your garbage | 那次你把导航仪扔掉 | 
| [06:44] | because you were convinced North Korean spies were stealing your doodles? | 就因为你认定朝鲜间谍 想偷你的设计图怎么说 | 
| [06:49] | The chicken nuggets you were sure were human nuggets. | 你认定吮指鸡块是人肉做的那次呢 | 
| [06:53] | The strangely-shaped cloud that was following you around town. | 还有那次你说 附近有形状奇怪的云彩跟着你 | 
| [06:59] | The time you put on my shirt by mistake and were convinced you’d started growing again. | 还是你错把我的衬衫穿上 就认定你二次发育那次 | 
| [07:05] | I said,”Name one.” You really need to work on your listening skills. | 我说”说一个” 你真得好好练练听力了 | 
| [07:12] | Penny. Penny. Penny. | 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 | 
| [07:16] | Yello. | 怎么了 | 
| [07:18] | You need to remove that chair from the building. | 你得把那个椅子搬出这栋楼 | 
| [07:20] | – It’s a health hazard. – Okay,relax. | -这是健康公害 -好吧 放轻松 | 
| [07:23] | I took off the slipcovers,had them dry-cleaned and then fumigated the cushions. | 我拿下沙发套干洗了 还给垫子消了毒 | 
| [07:27] | – Really? – Yeah. It’s cleaner than my couch. | -真的 -可不是 比我自己沙发都干净 | 
| [07:29] | Found half a Hot Pocket in there. | 在里面找到半个芝士肉饼 | 
| [07:37] | It certainly looks okay. | 看起来还不错 | 
| [07:41] | Has a strong toxic chemical smell. That’s reassuring. | 闻起来有刺鼻的化学品味 真让人欣慰 | 
| [07:46] | Why don’t you give it a try,Sheldon? | 试坐一下吧 谢尔顿 | 
| [07:51] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [08:00] | It is a comfortable chair. | 真是个舒服的椅子 | 
| [08:02] | Why don’t you just admit you overreacted? | 你就承认你反应过度了吧 | 
| [08:05] | No,thank you. | 还是不了 | 
| [08:26] | It’s like living with a Chihuahua. | 就跟一吉娃娃似的 | 
| [08:32] | Penny. Penny. Penny. | 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 | 
| [08:36] | What’s up,buttercup? | 怎么了 小娇花 | 
| [08:39] | – You have to get rid of the chair. – Nope. | -你还是得把椅子弄走 -不要 | 
| [08:45] | Penny. Penny. Penny. | 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 | 
| [08:48] | What’s the word,hummingbird? | 又怎么了 小蜂鸟 | 
| [08:51] | For your safety,please wait in my apartment | 为了你的安全着想 你先去我那儿等着 | 
| [08:55] | as I call the authorities so they may remove the chair of death. | 我好打给当局 让他们把这死亡之椅移走 | 
| [09:00] | No. | 不要 | 
| [09:03] | Penny! Penny! Penny! | 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 | 
| [09:07] | What’s the gist,physicist? | 有什么要事 物理学家 | 
| [09:12] | Under my authority as a self-appointed member of the Centers for Disease Control street team | 身为自封的疾病控制中心 街道小分队成员 | 
| [09:19] | these premises are condemned. | [我认为]这房子有问题 | 
| [09:23] | As a man with a keen sense of style, | 同时身为时尚嗅觉敏锐的人 | 
| [09:29] | I must tell you,that chair does not work with the room. | 我必须得说 那椅子和这屋不搭 | 
| [09:36] | Penny! Penny! | 佩妮 佩妮 | 
| [09:44] | Penny. | 佩妮 | 
| [09:51] | So,here we are. Back in bed together. | 恩 好了 我们又同床了 | 
| [09:54] | Yep,here we are. | 恩 可不是嘛 | 
| [10:00] | Okay,so I-I guess I’ll just jump right in. | 好 我就直接来了 | 
| [10:03] | All right. | 好 | 
| [10:06] | Uh,you’re a naughty girl. | 你真淘气 | 
| [10:13] | And-And,uh,I-I want to punish you with my love? | 我要用我的爱惩罚你 | 
| [10:19] | What? | 什么 | 
| [10:22] | – Not good? – That’s terrible. Try again. | -不好 -糟透了 重来 | 
| [10:24] | Okay. Uh,uh,you’re…not naughty. | 好吧 那你不淘气 | 
| [10:30] | Uh,you’re-you’re-you’re dirty. You’re… | 你啊 你 你下流… | 
| [10:35] | You’re a-a dirty girl? | 你个下流的女人 | 
| [10:38] | Oh,yes. Yes,I am. | 哦 对 我就是下流 | 
| [10:41] | Yeah,yeah. Uh,okay. You’re a,you’re a… | 是是 好 你是…你是… | 
| [10:45] | You’re a-a dirty…disgusting… | 你个下流的 糟糕的 | 
| [10:50] | revolting girl. | 恶心的女人 | 
| [10:56] | God,Leonard,stop talking. | 妈呀 莱纳德 你还是别说了 | 
| [10:59] | Why don’t you just give me five minutes? | 给我五分钟行吗 | 
| [11:00] | I’ll Google how to do this. I’ll call you right back. | 我上网搜下 搜完马上打给你 | 
| [11:05] | Just be quiet and do what I tell you. | 就安安静静地听我的话 | 
| [11:06] | Okay,like usual. Good. | 好 像平时一样 很好 | 
| [11:10] | Take off your shirt. | 脱掉你的上衣 | 
| [11:11] | All rightie. Shirt coming off. | 好了 上衣脱掉脱掉 | 
| [11:17] | Ta-da! Man nipples. | 嗒哒 乳头在此 | 
| [11:21] | – I said be quiet. – Yes,ma’am. | -给我安静点 -是的 女皇 | 
| [11:24] | Now take off your shorts. | 把内裤脱了 | 
| [11:28] | Taking shorts off. | 内裤脱了 | 
| [11:32] | There we go. Naked,naked,naked! | 好了 裸了 裸了 裸了 | 
| [11:36] | Wonderful. Now I’ll take off my clothes. | 太棒了 我也要脱衣服了 | 
| [11:40] | Cool. | 帅气 | 
| [11:51] | Here I am,baby. You miss these? | 我来了 宝贝 你想念这对吗 | 
| [11:56] | – Oh,damn it! – Oh,Leonard! Already? | -我靠 -不是吧 莱纳德 这么快就射了 | 
| [11:59] | No,no! No-no-no! | 不 不 不不不 | 
| [12:04] | The screen froze. | 屏幕卡住了 | 
| [12:05] | It’s probably just buffering Just give it a second. | 应该在缓冲吧 稍等一下 | 
| [12:08] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [12:17] | So,how are your mom and dad? | 你父母还好吗 | 
| [12:20] | Yeah,I really don’t want to talk about my parents now. | 我此刻没兴趣说他俩 | 
| [12:23] | Yeah. Sure,sure. | 对 当然 当然 | 
| [12:27] | If your video’s frozen,try resetting the TCP/IP stack. | 你卡屏的话 试试重设下TCP/IP项 | 
| [12:35] | – I didn’t even think of that. Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -我都没想到 谢谢哈 -客气啦 | 
| [12:38] | Please let me know when you and your girlfriend are done hogging the bandwidth for your self-abuse. | 你和她乱搞占用网速的话 和我说声哈 | 
| [12:41] | I’m trying to stream a movie on Netflix in here. | 我正在Netflix上看电影呢 | 
| [12:47] | Five,six,seven,eight. | 五 六 七 八 | 
| [12:49] | * Tall and tan and young and lovely * | *高大威猛 年轻可爱* | 
| [12:52] | * The girl from Ipanema goes walking * | *伊帕内马女孩独自散步* | 
| [12:56] | *And when she passes,each one she passes goes…* | *每个路过她的人都…* | 
| [13:00] | Amy? Amy? Amy? | 艾米 艾米 艾米 | 
| [13:11] | You are aware that your ritualistic knocking behavior is symptomatic of obsessive/compulsive disorder? | 你意识到你固定的敲门模式 其实是强迫症的表现吗 | 
| [13:16] | Is not. Is not,is not. | 非也 非也 非也 | 
| [13:21] | Denial. Denial,denial. Come in. | 否认 否认 否认 进来吧 | 
| [13:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:26] | Would you like to hear me play a bossa nova standard on the harp? | 你想听我用竖琴弹奏波萨诺伐舞曲吗 | 
| [13:29] | No. | 不想 | 
| [13:31] | How about the theme song to the classic television show Diff’rent Strokes? | 那来首”小淘气”主题曲吧[早期情景喜剧] | 
| [13:34] | – * Now the world don’t move to the beat…* – No. | -*世界没有迈向…* -别唱了 | 
| [13:40] | Well,that’s every song I know. What’s up? | 我就知道这些歌了 怎么了 | 
| [13:43] | You’re good friends with Penny,right? | 你和佩妮是好朋友 对吧 | 
| [13:45] | Best friends,besties,BFFs,peas in a pod, | 闺蜜 挚友 情同手足 患难与共 | 
| [13:48] | sisters who would share traveling pants. Go on. | 换裤子穿的好姐妹 继续 | 
| [13:53] | I was hoping she might listen to you about the dangers of owning unhygienic furniture. | 我希望你能教教她 使用不卫生沙发的危险 | 
| [14:00] | For general educational purposes, | 为了普通教育目的呢 | 
| [14:01] | or has she acquired a bar stool dipped in cholera? | 还是因为她刚弄了个 满是霍乱菌的圆凳呢 | 
| [14:06] | Cholera is water-borne. | 霍乱是通过水传播的 | 
| [14:07] | – You’re mocking me. – Yes,I am. | -你在讽刺我 -我就是 | 
| [14:11] | Penny has dragged a chair in off the street | 佩妮刚从街上弄了把破椅子 | 
| [14:13] | whose unknown provenance jeopardizes the health and welfare of every resident in our building | 不明出处 使得我们每个人 都身处危险中 | 
| [14:19] | Sheldon,just because you have a focus on cleanliness bordering on the psychotic | 谢尔顿 不能因为你有洁癖 | 
| [14:22] | doesn’t mean I have to participate. | 就意味着我也要卷入这件事 | 
| [14:25] | All right,name your price. | 好吧 开价吧 | 
| [14:31] | Kiss me where I’ve never been kissed before. | 在我从没被亲过的部位[地方]亲我 | 
| [14:35] | You mean like Salt Lake City? | 你指盐湖城吗 | 
| [14:40] | – Never mind. I’ll talk to Penny. – Thank you. | -算了 我会和佩妮谈的 -谢谢 | 
| [14:43] | Will you listen to me play my harp now? | 现在能听我弹竖琴了吗 | 
| [14:45] | No. I dislike the sound of the harp. | 不行 我不喜欢竖琴声 | 
| [14:48] | Its overuse in classic television sitcoms | 经典情景喜剧经常会使用它 | 
| [14:51] | always makes me think I’m going to experience an episode from my past. | 我每次听到都会想到我的过去 | 
| [14:57] | I’m sorry,Mommy. Don’t be mad at me. Don’t do that! | 老妈 抱歉 别生我气 别弹了 | 
| [15:03] | I don’t know about this,Howard. | 我也不知道 霍华德 | 
| [15:05] | What? You’re having trouble with the long-distance lovemaking. | 怎么了 你在远程爱爱方面还有困难 | 
| [15:09] | This is your answer. | 这就是你的救星 | 
| [15:10] | There are two interfaces that simulate a human mouth. | 这两个装置模仿了人类嘴部结构 | 
| [15:13] | You have one,Priya has one in India. | 你用一个 普里亚在印度用另一个 | 
| [15:16] | When you move your lips and tongue on yours, | 你对着你的装置动唇搅舌 | 
| [15:17] | it transmits exactly what you’re doing to hers. | 它就能把动作精确地传到她那里 | 
| [15:20] | See? Internet kissing. | 看见没 隔网打啵 | 
| [15:30] | Give it a try. | 试试呗 | 
| [15:33] | I don’t think so. | 我才不要 | 
| [15:35] | I’ll try it. | 那我来 | 
| [15:42] | – Like this? – Almost. | -像这样 -差不多了 | 
| [15:45] | Really get your tongue in there to activate the motion sensor. | 把舌头伸进去 触发运动传感器 | 
| [15:50] | – Like this? – Close. | -这样捏 -好点了 | 
| [15:52] | Really French it. | 再激情点 | 
| [16:03] | – Better? – Yeah,you got it,you got it. | -好点没 -恩 太爽了 爽翻了 | 
| [16:08] | I’m impressed. This is very lifelike. | 真厉害啊 太逼真了 | 
| [16:12] | You just bit my tongue! | 你咬到我舌头了 | 
| [16:14] | I-I nibbled. I was being playful. | 人家就轻轻咬了一下 增加点情趣嘛 | 
| [16:18] | Why do you have to make everything weird? | 为什么你把什么事都搞得那么别扭 | 
| [16:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [16:28] | – Better? – Oh,yeah. | -好多了吧 -哦耶 | 
| [16:37] | Pretty cool,huh? Probably would cost,like,200 bucks in a store. | 超酷的吧 店里要卖大概200大洋呢 | 
| [16:41] | I do appreciate a bargain. | 你确实赚了 | 
| [16:43] | This entire ensemble once belonged to my dead grandmother. | 我这身行头是我去世的奶奶的 | 
| [16:46] | – You’re kidding. – Everything except bra and panties. | -开玩笑吧 -除了内衣内裤 | 
| [16:50] | And they’re a leopard-spotted secret I share with Victoria. | 而且我与维多利亚之间有个豹纹秘密[我内衣是豹纹的] | 
| [16:54] | And now me. | 现在我也知道了 | 
| [16:58] | I just have one question about the chair. | 我只对这椅子有点疑问 | 
| [17:00] | And what’s that? | 什么 | 
| [17:02] | Aren’t you worried about it being unhygienic? | 你不怕它脏吗 | 
| [17:06] | No,it’s completely fine… | 不 我觉得好极了 | 
| [17:12] | I get it. Sheldon sent you. | 我懂了 谢尔顿让你来的 | 
| [17:14] | – He put you up to this. – No,he didn’t. | -他安排你来的 -他没有啊 | 
| [17:16] | – Really? – Yes,he did. He absolutely did. | -是吗 -恩 就是他 显然是他干的 | 
| [17:21] | My God,Amy,that’s really crappy of you. | 神哪 艾米 你太不应该了 | 
| [17:23] | – It is? – Yeah! Letting Sheldon use you to manipulate me? | -真的嘛 -是啊 让谢尔顿利用你来操控我 | 
| [17:27] | I thought you were my friend. | 我以为我俩是闺蜜呢 | 
| [17:28] | No,I am your friend. Please don’t be mad at me. | 我是你的闺蜜啊 不要生人家的气嘛 | 
| [17:30] | I can’t even believe this. You know,maybe you should just go. | 我才不信 你走吧 | 
| [17:33] | No! No,I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I take it all back! | 不 我错了 真的错了 我收回刚才的话 | 
| [17:36] | Look! I’m,uh,I’m sitting in your chair. | 看 我坐你的椅子了 | 
| [17:38] | There’s nothing wrong with it. It’s a great chair. | 它什么问题都没有 是把好椅子 | 
| [17:40] | Please let me continue to be part of your world. | 求求你 让我重回你的世界吧 | 
| [17:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [17:46] | Something in the chair’s biting my tushy. It’s not important. | 椅子里有东西在咬我屁股 没什么没什么 小事一桩 | 
| [17:49] | Wait. Get up,get up! | 快起来 | 
| [18:02] | – Swear you won’t tell Sheldon what happened! – I swear! | -你发誓不告诉谢尔顿这件事 -对天发誓 | 
| [18:09] | Can I tell my doctor? I’m probably gonna need shots! | 我能跟医生说吗 大概我要打几针 | 
| [18:11] | Yeah,sure! | 当然能 | 
| [18:21] | Oh,hey,babe,I think I figured this thing out. | 亲爱的 我想我会了 | 
| [18:24] | – Oh,Leonard,listen… – No,you listen! | -莱纳德 听我说… -不 你听着 | 
| [18:26] | You’re my woman,and I’m gonna make you feel things you have never felt before. | 你是我的女人 我要让你感受到 以前没有感受的东西 | 
| [18:31] | – Leonard… – That’s right,say my name… | -莱纳德 -对了 呼喊我的名字… | 
| [18:34] | and beg me for more,’cause…I’m gonna give it to you. | 继续向我乞求 因为…我将全部赐予你 | 
| [18:41] | My parents are here. | 我爸妈都在呢 | 
| [18:46] | Hello,Leonard…if I may also say your name. | 你好 莱纳德 我也能”呼喊你的名字”吧 | 
| [18:57] | Check it out. Free chair. | 快看 不要钱的椅子 | 
| [18:59] | Yeah. | 好棒 | 
| [19:00] | Hey,you know,if this was in Sheldon and Leonard’s apartment, | 知道不 要是谢尔顿和莱纳德的房子里 有这个的话 | 
| [19:03] | I wouldn’t wind up sitting on the floor all the time. | 我就不用天天坐在地上了 | 
| [19:07] | On three? | 数到三 | 
| [19:10] | – Three! | 三 | 
| [19:13] | What kind of idiot throws away a terrific chair like this? | 哪个白痴会把这么好的椅子扔了 |