| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on The Big Bang Theory… | |
| [00:03] | We now pronounce you husband and wife! | 我们正式宣布你们结为夫妻! | 
| [00:09] | I love this part! | 我超爱这段! | 
| [00:11] | Me,too! | 我也是! | 
| [00:13] | I have strongly mixed feelings! | 我很纠结 | 
| [00:18] | So,Howard’s really in space,huh? | Howard真的上太空了 | 
| [00:21] | Mm-hmm,International Space Station. | 恩 国际空间站 | 
| [00:23] | 250 miles that way. | 两百五十英里远 | 
| [00:25] | Right now,Howard’s staring down at our planet like a tiny Jewish Greek god. | 现在 Howard正像个迷你犹太神 一样看着我们的地球 | 
| [00:32] | Zeusowitz. | 宙斯维茨 (犹太名常用后缀) | 
| [00:35] | I must admit,I can’t help but feel a twinge of envy. | 我必须承认 我禁不住有点嫉妒 | 
| [00:38] | He can look out the window and see the majesty of the universe unfolding before his eyes. | 他转向窗外 就能看到壮丽的宇宙 | 
| [00:44] | His dim,uncomprehending eyes. | 透过他那暗淡迷茫的眼睛 | 
| [00:50] | It’s like a cat in an airport carrying case. | 像只机场行李箱的小猫一样 | 
| [00:55] | You know,it’s not exactly glamorous up there. | 其实上面也没那么好 | 
| [00:57] | The water that the astronauts drink is made from each other’s recycled urine. | 他们的饮用水是 用别人的尿液里过滤而来的 | 
| [01:02] | Must be nice. | 听起来不错 | 
| [01:05] | Nobody wants anything that comes out of me. | 我尿出来的肯定没人想喝 | 
| [01:13] | I wonder what he’s doing right this very second. | 我很想知道他现在在干吗 | 
| [01:15] | Mm,conducting experiments in zero gravity. | 恩 也许在零重力状态下做实验 | 
| [01:18] | Peering through his telescope at the birth of the cosmos. | 通过望远镜探视宇宙的起源 | 
| [01:20] | Whatever it is,we know his life will never be the same. | 不管做什么 他的人生已经大不相同了 | 
| [01:24] | Howard! Can you hear me?! | Howard! 你能听见吗? | 
| [01:28] | I can hear you without the phone! | 不用电话都能听见! | 
| [01:32] | Don’t be snippy. | 不要凶我 | 
| [01:33] | I’m just excited to talk to my baby! | 和我宝贝通话 我太激动了! | 
| [01:36] | I’m excited to talk to you,too. | 和你通话 我也很激动 | 
| [01:38] | So,what’s this mishegas about you moving out to go live with the little Polish girl?! | 听说你疯了 要搬出去 和那小波兰女孩一起住 | 
| [01:44] | How about calling her my wife? | 她现在是我妻子好不好? | 
| [01:47] | Wives don’t take boys from their mothers. | 妻子是不会从丈夫他妈那儿 抢走儿子的 | 
| [01:50] | They do. | 当然会的 | 
| [01:51] | That’s why we marry them! | 不然结婚干吗! | 
| [01:54] | I just hope I’m not dead from a broken heart before you get back. | 希望你回来之前 我不会心碎而死 | 
| [01:58] | Ma,please. | 妈 不要这样 | 
| [02:00] | Everyone from NASA is listening to this phone call. | 整个NASA的人都听着这通电话呢 | 
| [02:03] | Good. They should know what a horrible son you are! | 很好 应该让他们知道 你是个多么不孝的儿子 | 
| [02:07] | Okay,Ma,great talking to you!Gotta go! | 好吧 妈 很高兴和你聊 挂了 | 
| [02:12] | Well… space is ruined. | 好了 太空生活也毁了 | 
| [02:35] | the big bang theory Season06Episode01 | 720p版本调校:C.Ronaldo | 
| [02:48] | This is so exciting. | 太让人兴奋了 | 
| [02:51] | Soon,my upper lip will be the same fake blonde as my beautiful best friend. | 很快 我的上唇就会 和我漂亮闺蜜的假金发一样美了 | 
| [02:56] | Hey,this is my natural hair color. | 嘿 我的头发本来就是这个颜色 | 
| [03:01] | Now. | 现在是 | 
| [03:03] | So,does Sheldon have anything special planned for you tomorrow night? | 明晚Sheldon有没有什么特殊安排? | 
| [03:07] | Oh,yes. | 有的 | 
| [03:08] | According to the Relationship Agreement,on the anniversary of our first date, | 根据”交往协议” 在我们首次约会的周年纪念日 | 
| [03:12] | he must take me to a nice dinner,ask about my day | 他必须带我出去吃顿好的 问我过得如何 | 
| [03:14] | and engage in casual physical contact that a disinterested onlooker might mistake for intimacy. | 来点身体接触 让别人误以为我们在亲热 | 
| [03:20] | That’s hot. | 好刺激 | 
| [03:23] | You kids better use protection. | 你们得做好防护措施 | 
| [03:27] | How long does this stay on? | 还要多久? | 
| [03:28] | Just a couple of minutes. | 几分钟就好了 | 
| [03:29] | You’ve really never done this before? | 你以前没弄过? | 
| [03:31] | Once in high school,but I dozed off and woke up with second-degree chemical burns on my face. | 高中时候弄过一次 但我中途打瞌睡 醒来脸就成二度化学烧伤了 | 
| [03:37] | Oh,my gosh,that’s awful. | 天哪 太悲剧了 | 
| [03:38] | The other kids make fun of you? | 其他孩子笑话你了吗? | 
| [03:40] | No,I had a cover story; I told everyone it was herpes. | 没 我骗他们说是疱疹 | 
| [03:45] | So,how’s everything going with you and Leonard? | 你和Leonard最近咋样? | 
| [03:46] | I don’t know,it’s still kind of weird. | 我也不知道 还是很诡异 | 
| [03:49] | We haven’t really recovered since he proposed to me in the middle of sex. | 还没从他做爱时 向我求婚那事缓过来 | 
| [03:52] | Boo-hoo. | 真悲剧 | 
| [03:55] | If Sheldon proposed to me during sex,my ovaries would grab on to him and never let go. | 如果Sheldon在做爱时向我求婚 我的子宫会紧抓住他 永不放手 | 
| [04:06] | Leonard,where do you stand on the anthropic principle? | Leonard 你怎么看”人择原理” | 
| [04:10] | Interesting question. | 很有趣 | 
| [04:11] | On the one hand,I always thought… | 一方面 我认为… | 
| [04:12] | You don’t even know what it is,do you? | 你都不知道是什么吧? | 
| [04:15] | The anthropic principle states that if we wish to explain why our universe exists the way it does, | “人择原理”是指如果我们要解释 为什么宇宙是现在这样 | 
| [04:21] | the answer is that it must have qualities | 答案就是正因为有这样的宇宙… | 
| [04:24] | that allow intelligent creatures to arise who are capable of asking the question. | 人类这种智慧物种才会存在 才有能力来问这个问题 | 
| [04:29] | As I am doing so eloquently right now. | 比如我现在这么流利地表达 | 
| [04:33] | I know what the anthropic principle is. | 我知道”人择原理”是什么 | 
| [04:36] | Of course.I just explained it to you. | 当然 我刚给你解释了啊 | 
| [04:39] | Now,where do you stand on it? | 你怎么看? | 
| [04:41] | Where do you stand on it? | 你怎么看? | 
| [04:42] | Strongly pro. | 非常赞成 | 
| [04:44] | Then I believe that God created the world in six days,and on the seventh,he made you to annoy me. | 那么我相信上帝用六天创造了世界 然后第七天创造了你来烦我 | 
| [04:53] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 哥们 | 
| [04:54] | Yeah,wait,Raj,where do you stand on the anthropic principle? | 等等 Raj 你怎么看”人择原理”? | 
| [04:58] | I’m all for it. | 完全赞同 | 
| [04:59] | Attaboy! | 好样的 | 
| [05:00] | Well,hang on. | 等等 | 
| [05:01] | Why do you believe that he knows what it is and I don’t? | 为什么你认为他知道 而我却不知道 | 
| [05:03] | Oh,Leonard. | 哦 Leonard | 
| [05:04] | Let’s not take a saw to the branch we’re sitting on,shall we? | 咱别自讨没趣好吗 | 
| [05:09] | Hey,uh,if you guys are free tonight, | 嘿 你们晚上有空的话 | 
| [05:11] | I heard about a spa where you soak your feet in a pool full of little fish that eat all the dead skin right off them. | 有个温泉浴场 你把脚浸到水里 会有很多小鱼来吃脚上的死皮 | 
| [05:18] | I don’t need to tell you,in Los Angeles,sandal season is year round. | 不用我提醒吧 洛杉矶的凉鞋季节马上来咯 | 
| [05:24] | Actually,I’m hanging out with Penny. | 我和Penny有约 | 
| [05:26] | Oh,okay. | 好吧 | 
| [05:27] | Sounds like it’s me and you,Sheldon. | 那就只剩下我们俩了 Sheldon | 
| [05:28] | How about we sic some guppies on those puppies? | 咱一起去让孔雀鱼吃吃脚吧? | 
| [05:32] | As I’ve stated before on numerous occasions, | 我已经重复无数遍了 | 
| [05:35] | the only sea creature I would even consider being eaten by is the Kraken, | 在所有海洋生物里 我只愿意被海妖吃掉 | 
| [05:39] | because the last words I would hear are: “Release the Kraken. | (电影”诸神之战”经典台词) | 
| [05:39] | *** | (电影”诸神之战”经典台词) | 
| [05:43] | ” That never gets old. | 每听必嗨 | 
| [05:45] | “Release the Kraken!” Oh,chills. | “放出海妖” 好爽 | 
| [05:49] | Besides,I’m having dinner with Amy. | 再说 我今晚要与Amy共进晚餐 | 
| [05:52] | Oh,okay. | 好啊 | 
| [05:53] | I’ll just go home and be alone. | 那我就回家 一个人待着好了 | 
| [05:54] | W-Which is cool. | 其实挺不错的 | 
| [05:56] | I eat alone,I sleep alone,I cry alone,so… | 我一个人吃饭 一个人睡觉 一个人哭… | 
| [06:00] | Cool. | 真不错 | 
| [06:03] | Darn. If you weren’t busy,I’d ask you to join us. | 见鬼 如果你不忙的话 可以加入我们 | 
| [06:08] | Really? I can come?Thanks! | 真的吗? 我也能来? 谢谢! | 
| [06:10] | Sheldon,are you sure you want to be bringing Raj on your date night with Amy? | Sheldon 你真得要带着Raj 去和Amy约会吗? | 
| [06:14] | Oh,absolutely. | 当然了 | 
| [06:16] | I have a contractual obligation to provide Amy with conversation and casual physical contact, | 我和Amy的协议中有规定 我要向她提供交流和身体接触 | 
| [06:22] | but nowhere is it specified that I can’t outsource that to an Indian. | (印度是外包业大国) | 
| [06:22] | *** | (印度是外包业大国) | 
| [06:32] | Howie? | |
| [06:34] | Howie? | |
| [06:35] | Hey,there’s my beautiful bride! | 嘿 我美貌如花的老婆! | 
| [06:38] | Can you see me? | 看得见我吗? | 
| [06:39] | I can. | 看得见 | 
| [06:40] | How are you? | 你还好吗? | 
| [06:42] | I’m amazing. | 棒极了 | 
| [06:43] | I mean,this is even better than I dreamed. | 比我梦里的还要好 | 
| [06:46] | I look out the window,and… | 我向窗外看去… | 
| [06:48] | it’s all so unbelievable. | 太不可思议了 | 
| [06:50] | Good for you. | 真好 | 
| [06:52] | I just had a seemingly endless dinner with your mom. | 我刚刚和你妈吃了顿马拉松晚餐 | 
| [06:57] | Oh,yeah? That’s nice. | 是吗? 挺好的呀 | 
| [06:59] | It was. | 一开始是的 | 
| [07:00] | Until I found out you never told her we’re not gonna live with her. | 直到我发现你没告诉她 我们不会跟她住 | 
| [07:03] | Let’s talk about that for a minute. | 我们来谈谈这事吧 | 
| [07:08] | Hey,look,this pen is floating. | 看啊 这支笔漂起来了 | 
| [07:12] | How crazy is that? | 多疯狂啊 | 
| [07:17] | You said you told her,but you never did! | 你说已经告诉她了 根本没有! | 
| [07:20] | Okay,okay,I know you’re upset,but… | 好吧 我知道你很失望 | 
| [07:23] | let me share something I’ve learned since I got here. | 但让我分享一下 我到这边之后学到的 | 
| [07:28] | You realize how small your problems are when you’re looking down on them from space. | 从太空看下来 你就明白自己的问题有多么微不足道 | 
| [07:36] | Now,come on,that’s got to make you feel better. | 好受些了吧 | 
| [07:39] | How clear is the image of me on that screen? | 我在你的屏幕上清楚吗? | 
| [07:42] | Pretty clear. | 挺清楚的 | 
| [07:43] | Do I look like I feel better? | 那我看起来像是好点了吗? | 
| [07:47] | I mean,it’s not,like,HD quality. | 视频也不是太高清啦 | 
| [07:50] | Listen,mister,you’re gonna talk to your mother and you’re gonna fix this, | 听着 先生 你要去告诉你妈 解决这事 | 
| [07:54] | or that thing I said I was gonna do to you the minute you got home,you can do to yourself. | 否则你回来之后 我说要做的那事 你就自行解决吧 | 
| [08:02] | Like he’s been doing since he got here. | 他到了这儿之后就没少干 | 
| [08:10] | Sheldon,this place is so romantic. | Sheldon 这地方真浪漫 | 
| [08:13] | Oh,I’m glad you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢 | 
| [08:15] | Raj picked it out. | 是Raj选的 | 
| [08:18] | Well,when you see him,tell him I say thank you. | 看到他的话 替我说声谢谢 | 
| [08:21] | Tell him yourself. | 你自己说吧 | 
| [08:23] | Yoo-hoo! | 亲爱的们! | 
| [08:24] | Over here! | 在这儿呢! | 
| [08:27] | I don’t understand.What’s he doing here? | 我不理解 他在这儿干吗? | 
| [08:30] | I invited him. | 我请他来的 | 
| [08:32] | On our date? | 参加我们的约会? | 
| [08:33] | Sheldon,that’s not okay. | Sheldon 这样不对 | 
| [08:35] | Yes,it is. | 很对 | 
| [08:37] | There’s a loophole in the Relationship Agreement. | 交往协议里有一处漏洞 | 
| [08:40] | You found a loophole? | 你找到个漏洞? | 
| [08:44] | Sorry I started without you. | 对不起 我先点单了 | 
| [08:46] | I’m a little nervous. | 我有点紧张 | 
| [08:47] | It’s been a long time since I’ve been on a date. | 哥很久没约会了 | 
| [08:51] | I can’t believe I bleached my mustache for this. | 真不敢相信 我还漂白了唇毛 | 
| [08:54] | You should go to my girl. | 你应该去我姐们那儿 | 
| [08:55] | She’ll knock out those sideburns for free. | 她还会帮你免费修鬓角 | 
| [09:04] | You know,Amy,I don’t even think you and I have had a real conversation. | 你知道吗 Amy 我们俩还没有真正交流过 | 
| [09:08] | Let’s use tonight to get to know each other a little better. | 今晚是个进一步认识的好机会 | 
| [09:12] | You start. | 你先来 | 
| [09:16] | Go home. | 滚回家去 | 
| [09:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [09:20] | Sheldon,how could you do this?It’s our second anniversary. | Sheldon 你怎么能这样做? 今天是我们两周年纪念日 | 
| [09:23] | It’s your anniversary?! | 是你们的纪念日?! | 
| [09:25] | Oh,my God,I had no idea. | 天啊 我不知道 | 
| [09:28] | Amy,please,let me make this right. | Amy 请让我来弥补 | 
| [09:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:31] | My pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 | 
| [09:32] | Waiter?A bottle of champagne and three glasses. | 服务生? 来一瓶香槟 外加三个杯子 | 
| [09:36] | Oh,boy,isn’t this romantic? | 这太浪漫了吧? | 
| [09:40] | Oh,I hope that’s a rhetorical question,because I have no clue. | 我希望这是句反问句 因为我没感觉 | 
| [09:46] | This is great. | 真不错 | 
| [09:47] | What’s the occasion? | 是为了什么事? | 
| [09:48] | No occasion. | 没什么 | 
| [09:49] | You know,things have been a little weird between us, | 就是我们之间最近不是很顺 | 
| [09:52] | so I wanted to throw together a fun night just for you. | 所以我想单独为你 准备一个”快乐之夜” | 
| [09:54] | That is so sweet. | 你想得真周到 | 
| [09:56] | I got all your favorites.Beer,wings,sliders. | 都是你喜欢的 啤酒 鸡翅 迷你汉堡 | 
| [09:58] | We can watch the football game. | 我们可以看橄榄球赛 | 
| [09:59] | I even painted my stomach. | 我还在肚皮上画了东西 | 
| [10:04] | “Go sports”? | “加油 运动”? | 
| [10:05] | Well… | 这个嘛… | 
| [10:06] | in case you were in the mood for baseball,I didn’t want to look ridiculous. | 万一你想看棒球 我不想太尴尬 | 
| [10:10] | This is awesome.I love it! | 太棒了 我喜欢! | 
| [10:12] | Good,I’m glad. | 那就好 | 
| [10:13] | Gosh,I worked my ass off today.This is exactly what I needed. | 天啊 我今天忙晕了 这正是我想要的 | 
| [10:16] | Great.Just relax and enjoy.Tonight is all about you. | 太好了 放松享受吧 今晚是你的 | 
| [10:19] | Ah,thank you! | 谢啦! | 
| [10:24] | So,where exactly are we in this relationship? | 那么 我们到底是什么关系呢? | 
| [10:28] | Oh,come on! | 不是吧! | 
| [10:29] | I just told you I had a hard day. | 我刚告诉你今天很累 | 
| [10:31] | You’re right,I’m sorry.Let’s watch the game. | 是的 很抱歉 看球赛吧! | 
| [10:33] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [10:37] | I just know the longer we wait to talk about it,the weirder it gets. | 我发现越刻意不提 越奇怪 | 
| [10:41] | Sweetie,can I just be the girl tonight? | 亲 今晚让我当个妹子好不? | 
| [10:45] | Absolutely.You’re the girl,I’m the guy. | 当然 你是妹子 我是汉子 | 
| [10:47] | Now,you watch your football game while I make you a little plate here. | 好好看球赛吧 我给你弄点吃的 | 
| [10:49] | Thank you! | 谢了! | 
| [10:54] | Oh,I’ll get it. | 我去开 | 
| [10:55] | Go sports! | 加油 运动! | 
| [10:59] | Hello-lo-lo. | 你好-好-好 | 
| [11:02] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿? | 
| [11:03] | I thought you were out th Sheldon and Amy. | 你不是跟Sheldon和Amy一起吗? | 
| [11:04] | I was,but it’s their anniversary and I didn’t want to be a third wheel, | 没错 但今天是他俩周年纪念 我不想当电灯泡 | 
| [11:07] | so I figured I’d come over here and hang out with you and Penny on your date. | 所以我决定参加你和Penny的约会 | 
| [11:12] | Well,it’s not really a great time. | 嗯 只怕时机不对 | 
| [11:13] | Penny and I have some things we need to talk about. | Penny和我有些事要谈 | 
| [11:15] | No,we don’t!Come on in! | 没啊 没事! 进来吧! | 
| [11:17] | Sweet! | 太好了! | 
| [11:20] | I can’t believe I shaved my stomach for this. | 真不敢相信 我还为今晚剃了肚毛 | 
| [11:28] | Hey,Froot Loops. | 嘿 水果圈 | 
| [11:34] | You got a phone call. | 有电话找你 | 
| [11:36] | Who is it? | 谁? | 
| [11:37] | A woman who says she’s your mother but sounds like your father. | 一个自称你妈的人 但听起来像你爸 | 
| [11:46] | Hey,Ma. | 嘿 妈 | 
| [11:47] | You know,we could see each other if you turn on the computer. | 如果你打开电脑 我们可以视频 | 
| [11:51] | I’m not going near that fakakta thing. | 我可不会靠近那怪东西 | 
| [11:53] | I’ll catch a computer virus! | 我会中电脑病毒的! | 
| [11:57] | You can’t catch a computer virus. | 你中不了电脑病毒 | 
| [12:00] | Oh,so now you’re an astronaut and a doctor? | 这么说除了是宇航员 你还是医生? | 
| [12:06] | What do you want,Ma? | 什么事 妈? | 
| [12:09] | Your wife says you have something important to tell me. | 你老婆说 你有事要告诉我 | 
| [12:13] | Okay,here it is. | 好吧 是这么回事 | 
| [12:17] | Bernadette and I are starting a life together and… | Bernadette和我要开始 共同生活了 并且… | 
| [12:21] | Oh,God! | 噢 天哪! | 
| [12:22] | You are gonna leave me! | 你真要离开我! | 
| [12:24] | Ma… | 妈… | 
| [12:25] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [12:26] | Your father left me,you left me– I guess I’m just the kind of person people like to leave. | 你爸离开了我 你离开我 我想我就是天生遭人弃的命 | 
| [12:35] | It’s not… | 还没… | 
| [12:36] | definite.I’ll talk to Bernadette. | 确定 我会跟Bernadette谈谈 | 
| [12:39] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 | 
| [12:40] | I’ll just go sit in a hole in the ground so I’m no trouble when I die. | 我会找个地洞待着 死了不会麻烦别人 | 
| [12:46] | Stop it,Ma. | 别说了 妈 | 
| [12:47] | I’m sure I can get Bernie to come around. | 我保证会让Bernie回心转意的 | 
| [12:51] | I knew it! | 我就知道! | 
| [12:53] | I knew she was behind this! | 我就知道她是幕后主使! | 
| [12:55] | You listen to me,if you want to be a man,you can’t let a woman tell you what to do! | 听着 如果你是男人 就别受女人摆布 | 
| [13:02] | Okay,okay. | 好好 | 
| [13:03] | I can’t believe these people won the Cold War. | 不敢相信他们这群人 竟然赢了冷战 | 
| [13:10] | Now,can we please change the subject? | 换个话题好不? | 
| [13:13] | Fine. Explain why you’ve been gone so long and I haven’t gotten a single letter. | 好 解释下为什么 那么久都没给我写封信 | 
| [13:18] | Not even a lousy postcard! | 连张破明信片都没有! | 
| [13:26] | You know,I’m growing to like American football. | 我开始喜欢橄榄球了 | 
| [13:29] | Yeah,it’s fun,isn’t it? | 是啊 很有意思 不是吗? | 
| [13:31] | Well… | 嗯… | 
| [13:32] | it’s not the balls-to-the-wall action of badminton or cricket,but hey… | 虽说没羽毛球或板球那么刺激 但嘿… | 
| [13:37] | what is? | 其它哪有刺激的了? | 
| [13:40] | All right,who’s ready for another beer? | 好吧 谁还要喝? | 
| [13:42] | I’m good.No,thank you. | 我可以了 谢了 | 
| [13:43] | Girls. | 俩妹子 | 
| [13:46] | I am having the nicest time. | 我今晚好开心 | 
| [13:49] | You guys are like family to me. | 你们像我的家人一样 | 
| [13:50] | You know that,right? | 你知道的 对吧? | 
| [13:51] | That’s great.Get out. | 很好 你可以走了 | 
| [13:54] | What? Why? | 什么? 为啥啊? | 
| [13:55] | Penny and I have some issues we need to talk about. | Penny和我有些事要谈 | 
| [13:57] | Oh… pish on your issues! | 去你的破事吧! | 
| [14:01] | You guys are fine. | 你们没事 | 
| [14:03] | Yes,you hit some bumps along the way. | 是的 你一路碰了些钉子 | 
| [14:06] | I mean,Penny,you’ve always known how this man has felt about you,but you made him grovel for affection. | Penny 你一向知道这家伙对你有意思 但你却让他一直很卑微 | 
| [14:12] | Okay,hold on… | 好吧 等等… | 
| [14:13] | Now,don’t blame yourself. | 不用自责 | 
| [14:14] | He was a groveler from way back. | 他卑微习惯了 | 
| [14:17] | But the point is,the two of you got past it. | 重点是 你们都走过来了 | 
| [14:22] | And,Leonard,you go and propose to this poor girl in the middle of sex? | Leonard你在做爱时 向这可怜的女孩儿求婚? | 
| [14:26] | That was some weak tea,dude. | 这都可以醒酒了 | 
| [14:29] | Some people might say it was romantic. | 某些人会认为这样很浪漫 | 
| [14:32] | Yeah,no. | 真的吗 不可能 | 
| [14:34] | But yet,here you two are,still together. | 但只要你们还在一起 | 
| [14:38] | And that’s even after you and I had our crazy naked night. | 尽管我俩还有过疯狂裸体夜 | 
| [14:41] | – Okay… – That’s enough. | – 好了… – 闭嘴 | 
| [14:42] | I’m just saying that after everything you’ve been through, | 我是说 看你们经历了那么多 | 
| [14:46] | you get to look into each other’s eyes and say “I love you.” | 你们得深情对视 互诉爱意 | 
| [14:50] | And that’s beautiful. | 这才叫浪漫 | 
| [14:55] | Actually,to this day,she’s never really said it. | 事实上 时至今日 她都没对我说过 | 
| [14:59] | Oh,Penny!That’s ridiculous! | Penny 这也太荒唐了 | 
| [15:02] | You know you love him! | 你知道你是爱他的 | 
| [15:03] | You look him in the eyes and you say it. | 看着他的眼睛说我爱你 | 
| [15:05] | – Raj… – Oh,come on,you know you want to say it. | – 快说吧 你知道你想说的 | 
| [15:07] | Say it. Say you love him. | 说出来 说你爱他 | 
| [15:13] | Say it! | 说啊 | 
| [15:20] | I really thought she would say it. | 我真心以为她会说的 | 
| [15:29] | Have I ever told you you’re like a sexy praying mantis? | 我之前有跟你说过 你像只性感的螳螂吗 | 
| [15:35] | Every time you drink alcohol. | 每次你喝了酒都这么说 | 
| [15:38] | You know what’s wonderful about the praying mantis? | 你知道螳螂有什么迷人之处吗 | 
| [15:42] | They devour their mate. | 他们会吃掉他们的伴侣 | 
| [15:45] | Your point being? | 你的意思是? | 
| [15:54] | Dessert is served. | 享用”点心”吧 | 
| [15:57] | I just had cobbler. | 我刚吃过水果馅饼 | 
| [16:00] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [16:03] | I’m done with this. | 我们受够了 | 
| [16:06] | W-Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 | 
| [16:07] | I’m leaving. | 我要离开了 | 
| [16:08] | You can’t leave. | 你不能离开 | 
| [16:10] | I need you. | 我需要你 | 
| [16:14] | – You do? – Yes. | – 真的吗 – 当然 | 
| [16:17] | You’re my ride. | 你还要载我呢 | 
| [16:21] | Sheldon,you either say something meaningful and from the heart,or you and I are done. | Sheldon 如果你不发自内心说几句 我们就完了 | 
| [16:29] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [16:32] | Please. | 请坐 | 
| [16:38] | Amy… when I look in your eyes and you’re looking back in mine, | Amy 当你我目光对视的刹那 | 
| [16:45] | everything feels not quite normal, | 一切事物都不再平凡 | 
| [16:49] | because I feel stronger and weaker at the same time. | 因为我既感到强大 又感到弱小 | 
| [16:55] | I feel excited and,at the same time,terrified. | 既兴奋又惊恐 | 
| [17:02] | The truth is,I don’t know what I feel,except… | 事实上 我已不清楚我的感受 | 
| [17:07] | I know what kind of man I want to be. | 我只知道我想做个什么人 | 
| [17:12] | Sheldon… | |
| [17:14] | that was beautiful. | 这太惊艳了 | 
| [17:16] | I should hope so. | 我知道 | 
| [17:16] | That’s from the first Spider-Man movie. | 这是蜘蛛侠第一部里面的台词 | 
| [17:24] | I’ll take it. | 我接受了 | 
| [17:27] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [17:29] | Now,I assume we’re splitting the check? | 现在我们可以AA了吧 | 
| [17:36] | Hey,Stuart. | 嘿 Stuart | 
| [17:37] | I was actually just about to close up. | 我正准备打烊的 | 
| [17:40] | Oh,I’m sorry.I’ll leave. | 抱歉 我马上就走 | 
| [17:41] | No,no. It’s okay. | 不 不 没事 | 
| [17:42] | – Hang out. – You sure? | – 随便看看吧 – 可以吗 | 
| [17:44] | Yeah,you’re my first customer today. | 嗯 你是我今天的第一位顾客 | 
| [17:47] | All right. Great. | 好吧 太好了 | 
| [17:49] | I’m,uh,having a nightcap. | 我准备了晚饮 | 
| [17:50] | You want to join me? | 想来一点吗 | 
| [17:52] | What are you drinking? | 喝的啥? | 
| [17:53] | Coffee liqueur in a Chewbacca mug. | (“星战”中的人物) | 
| [17:53] | *** | (“星战”中的人物) | 
| [17:56] | I call it a sad-tini. | 我管它叫伤心蒂尼 | 
| [17:59] | Perfect for the night I’m having.Thank you. | 很配我今晚的经历 来一杯吧 谢了 | 
| [18:03] | Nice not to drink alone. | 有人陪喝真是好啊 | 
| [18:05] | Amen to that. | 还真是 | 
| [18:07] | Sometimes I pour a little chardonnay into my dog’s water bowl. | 有时我会往狗狗的餐盘里 倒点夏敦埃酒 | 
| [18:12] | You’re kidding. | 开什么玩笑 | 
| [18:13] | She’s kind of a mean drunk,but what are you gonna do? | 她发酒疯可不得了 但又有什么办法呢? | 
| [18:16] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 走一个 | 
| [18:18] | A little music? | 来点音乐? | 
| [18:19] | Sure. | 好啊 | 
| [18:25] | Bossa nova. | |
| [18:28] | You listen to that with your hips as well as your ears. | 听到这旋律 屁屁忍不住摆动起来呢 | 
| [18:35] | Something about… | 这就是… | 
| [18:37] | Latin music just makes me feel like I’m on a white sand beach in Rio. | 这拉丁的曲子让我觉得 身处里约的沙滩上 | 
| [18:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [18:45] | The sun,the waves,the beautiful bodies,tanned and glistening with sweat. | 那阳光 那海浪 那婀娜胴体 小麦肤色 汗水在阳光下闪闪发光 | 
| [19:09] | I should go. | 我该闪了 | 
| [19:11] | Yeah.Uh,thank you for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 | 
| [19:13] | No problem. | 小意思 | 
| [19:17] | – Hey,Stuart. – Yeah? | – 嘿 Stuart – 怎么了? | 
| [19:19] | Do you want to… | 你愿意… | 
| [19:21] | hang out tomorrow night,maybe grab a bite to eat or catch a late movie? | 明晚出来玩玩 吃点东西 看个电影吗? | 
| [19:25] | Yeah,I-I’d like to,but I’m a little tight on funds. | 好啊 听着不错 不过我最近手头比较紧 | 
| [19:28] | No problem.My treat. | 不用担心 我请客 | 
| [19:30] | I’ll swing by after work. | 那我下班之后就过来 | 
| [19:32] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 这么定了 – 好嘞 | 
| [19:38] | I could do worse. | 约会也不是不可以 | 
| [19:46] | Aw,that’s such good news,Howie. | 好消息啊 Howie | 
| [19:48] | Thank you for telling her. | 谢谢你跟你妈说了 | 
| [19:49] | Hey,I’m a grown man; I’m gonna live with my wife. | 嘿 我可是大男人 当然得和老婆住一起 | 
| [19:52] | My mother’s just gonna have to learn to make do on her own. | 我妈只是需要时间适应一个人 | 
| [19:57] | Was she upset? | 那她很难过吗? | 
| [19:59] | Who can tell? | 谁知道呢 | 
| [20:00] | She yells everything. | 她什么不都是大喊吗 | 
| [20:04] | She might have been upset. | 她也许很难过 | 
| [20:06] | She might have been hungry. | 或者她只是饿了 | 
| [20:09] | Thanks for fixing it. | 谢谢你说清这一切 | 
| [20:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [20:12] | I love you,too. | 我也爱你哦 | 
| [20:14] | Sweet dreams.I’ll talk to you tomorrow? | 好梦哦 明天再聊好吗? | 
| [20:16] | Good night,Rocket Man. | 晚安 飞天男 | 
| [20:19] | To infinity and beyond,baby. | 永远爱你爱你哟 宝贝 | 
| [20:24] | Loops. | 圈圈 | 
| [20:25] | You realize you just lied your ass off to your wife and your mother. | 你知道你在欺娘骗媳吗? | 
| [20:30] | I know. | 嗯哪 | 
| [20:31] | What are you gonna do when you get back to Earth? | 那你回地球还活不活了 | 
| [20:34] | Oh,I’m never going back. | 我就没打算回去 |