| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Awkward silence. | 尴尬的无言以对 | 
| [00:07] | Sheldon on his phone. | 谢尔顿盯着手机 | 
| [00:08] | No touching. | 无任何身体接触 | 
| [00:09] | Somebody’s having date night. | 有人今晚约会哟 | 
| [00:12] | It’s actually steamier than it looks. | 其实现实比看上去色情多了 | 
| [00:14] | Sheldon’s looking up the phallic symbolism of root vegetables | 谢尔顿正在查文艺复兴时期画作中用于象征 | 
| [00:17] | in Renaissance paintings. | 性器官的根菜类蔬菜 | 
| [00:20] | Oh, no, I got bored with that. | 不是 我刚才看无聊了 | 
| [00:21] | I’m just browsing cuticle scissors on Amazon. | 现在是在网上看剪指甲表皮的剪刀 | 
| [00:25] | How do you not tear off his clothes | 你怎么能忍得住把他按倒在桌上 | 
| [00:27] | and take him right here on this table? | 扯破他衣服的冲动呢 | 
| [00:30] | If you do that, I’ll scream. | 你要这么做了 我一定尖叫 | 
| [00:36] | Sheldon, I have some exciting news to tell you. | 谢尔顿 我有个好消息要跟你说 | 
| [00:38] | That makes two of us. | 真巧 我也是 | 
| [00:39] | My new cuticle scissors will be here | 我的剪指甲表皮的剪刀将会在 | 
| [00:40] | in one to two business days. | 一到两个工作日内寄到 | 
| [00:42] | Come on, one. | 保佑一天就到 | 
| [00:45] | I’ve been invited to consult on an experiment | 我被邀请去你们大学为一项研究 | 
| [00:47] | at your university for a few months. | 当几个月的顾问 | 
| [00:50] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒呀 | 
| [00:51] | We could have lunch together. | 我们可以一起共进午餐 | 
| [00:52] | We could carpool. | 一起开车上下班 | 
| [00:54] | You know, riding with Leonard | 最近搭莱纳德的车 | 
| [00:56] | has gotten a little tedious lately. | 的确是开始无聊沉闷了 | 
| [00:58] | Th-The only car game he ever wants to play | 他唯一有兴趣玩的车上游戏 | 
| [01:00] | is the Quiet Game. | 就是闭嘴游戏 | 
| [01:02] | And he’s terrible at it. | 而且他一点都不会玩 | 
| [01:03] | I always win. | 每次都是我赢 | 
| [01:06] | So, you’re okay with this? | 所以你没意见吧 | 
| [01:08] | Well, why wouldn’t I be? | 我为什么会有意见 | 
| [01:10] | Well, this project would have us working | 这项工作会让我们的 | 
| [01:11] | in close proximity to one another. | 工作地点很接近彼此 | 
| [01:13] | And there’s the vulgar adage | 但不是有一句坊间俗谚说 | 
| [01:15] | that one should not defecate where one eats. | “别在自己吃饭的地方拉屎”[兔子不吃窝边草] | 
| [01:19] | My father used to say that all the time. | 我爸爸以前也老说这句话 | 
| [01:22] | That and, um, “Who does one have to orally gratify | 还有这句 “我是得用嘴帮谁爽一发 | 
| [01:24] | to get a drink around here?” | 才能有人给我上酒啊” | 
| [01:30] | But what does that have to do | 但那句俗谚跟 | 
| [01:31] | with you working at the university? | 你来我大学工作有何关系 | 
| [01:33] | Sheldon, “Don’t defecate where you eat,” | 谢尔顿”别在吃饭的地方拉屎” | 
| [01:36] | means don’t have a romantic relationship in the workplace. | 就是指别在工作场所发展男女关系 | 
| [01:40] | Really? | 是这意思吗 | 
| [01:45] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [01:48] | Yeah, I always took it literally. | 我一直都是按字面理解 | 
| [01:51] | That’s why I have never once moved my bowels | 所以我从来没有在这间或任何一间餐厅里 | 
| [01:53] | in this or any restaurant. | 上过一次大号 | 
| [01:57] | I’m relieved that you don’t have a problem | 听到你对我们在一起工作没有意见 | 
| [01:59] | with us working together. | 我心情就放松许多了 | 
| [02:00] | Not as relieved as I’m about to be. | 我马上就会比你更”放松”了 | 
| [02:04] | It’s a brave new world, little lady. | 美丽的新世界啊 小姑娘 | 
| [02:04] | 源自奥尔德斯·赫胥黎的小说《美丽的新世界》 | |
| [02:33] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [02:35] | You don’t want your girlfriend at work with you. | 跟女朋友在一个地方工作 你会后悔的 | 
| [02:38] | Hell Clam. | 地狱蛤蜊 | 
| [02:41] | Why not? | 有何不可 | 
| [02:42] | Hairy Fairy. | 多毛仙女 | 
| [02:44] | I think it could be romantic. | 我觉得也可能很浪漫啊 | 
| [02:46] | You know, my parents met at his place of work. | 我爸妈就是在我爸工作的地方相遇的 | 
| [02:48] | Your father’s a gynecologist. | 你爸是个妇科医生啊 | 
| [02:52] | I know. | 我知道啊 | 
| [02:52] | What started as a pap smear turned into a date. | 从子宫颈抹片检查发展到约会 | 
| [02:57] | Which turned into her working there, | 再发展到我妈去那边上班 | 
| [02:58] | which turned into marriage, which then turned into hatred, | 再发展到婚姻 最后发展到互相憎恨 | 
| [03:00] | which continues to this day. | 然后一直保持到现在 | 
| [03:03] | Two-Eyed Cyclops. | 双目独眼巨人 | 
| [03:06] | Would you please tell him this isn’t a good idea? | 你能告诉他为什么这是个坏主意吗 | 
| [03:08] | No, no, I think it’ll be great. | 不啊 我觉得这是好事 | 
| [03:09] | Maybe next time he gets conjunctivitis at work, | 下次他在上班的时候染了结膜炎 | 
| [03:11] | she can hold his head and try to put the drops in his eyes. | 她会代替我去扶着他的头 帮他滴眼药水 | 
| [03:15] | Giant baby. | 没用的东西[大婴儿] | 
| [03:18] | That’s a Raging Ogre. | 那是狂暴食人魔卡 | 
| [03:20] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道啊 | 
| [03:24] | I’m just saying, I’d never want to work with Bernadette. | 像我就绝对不会想跟伯纳黛特一起工作 | 
| [03:26] | Can you imagine seeing someone all day long | 你们能想象跟某人整天待在一起 | 
| [03:29] | and then you’re supposed to hang out with them after work, too? | 下班之后还得继续黏在一起的生活吗 | 
| [03:31] | Hold on. We do that all the time. | 等等 我跟你就这样啊 | 
| [03:33] | You and I work together and play together. | 我跟你一起上班 下班后一起玩 | 
| [03:35] | I know, and it drove me into the arms of another woman. | 所以我才投入了另一个女人的怀抱 | 
| [03:40] | Bipolar Bear. | 躁郁熊 | 
| [03:43] | Well, I appreciate your concern, | 我谢谢你们为我担心 | 
| [03:45] | but I won’t be seeing any more of Amy than I already do. | 但我跟艾米见面的时间不会因此加长 | 
| [03:48] | I assume we’ll deduct any extra time we spend together | 我们每周相聚时间的配额 | 
| [03:51] | at work from our weekly quota. | 会扣掉工作见面的时间 | 
| [03:55] | Please let me be there when you tell her that. | 你对她说这话的时候 记得叫上我 | 
| [03:59] | Why? So you can see the look on Amy’s face | 为啥 你想看看艾米听到 | 
| [04:01] | when she hears my top-notch idea? | 我天才般点子时的表情吗 | 
| [04:04] | Please, oh, please, just let me be there. | 求你 求你了 一定要让我去膜拜 | 
| [04:09] | So, Amy, what are you gonna be working on at Caltech? | 艾米 你在加州理工的项目是什么 | 
| [04:11] | I’m leading a study to see | 我要带一个 | 
| [04:13] | if deficiency of the monoamine oxidase enzyme | 单胺氧化酶的缺乏是否会使猴子 | 
| [04:15] | leads to paralyzing fear in monkeys. | 恐惧能力瘫痪的研究 | 
| [04:17] | If they’re anything like humans, the answer’s yes. | 如果它们跟人一样 那答案就是”是” | 
| [04:21] | Wait, you’ve-you’ve done this experiment on humans? | 等等 你在人身上做过这个研究吗 | 
| [04:23] | You mean like death row inmates with nothing to lose? | 你是指在再无可失的死刑犯身上做这实验吗 | 
| [04:26] | No, that would be unethical. | 当然没有 那太没职业道德了 | 
| [04:30] | You know, not a lot of people know this, | 很多人都不知道这件事 | 
| [04:31] | but the monoamine oxidase enzyme | 但”单胺氧化酶” | 
| [04:33] | was discovered by a woman, Mary Bernheim. | 是由玛丽·伯恩海姆这位女性发现的 | 
| [04:38] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [04:39] | My phone is just as smart as you guys. | 我的手机就跟你们俩一样聪明 | 
| [04:44] | Amy, Bernadette, Penny. | 艾米 伯纳黛特 佩妮 | 
| [04:45] | Amy, Bernadette, Penny. | 艾米 伯纳黛特 佩妮 | 
| [04:47] | Amy, Bernadette, Penny. | 艾米 伯纳黛特 佩妮 | 
| [04:50] | He’s never gonna stop doing that, is he? | 他一辈子都要这样敲门吗 | 
| [04:52] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 | 
| [04:53] | I’m hoping to put his love of repetition | 希望有天能把他的重复强迫症 | 
| [04:54] | to good use someday. | 引导到”好的地方”上呢 | 
| [04:59] | Hi. Um… | 你好啊 | 
| [05:00] | I’ve reconsidered. | 我重新考虑过了 | 
| [05:02] | Uh, you can’t work where I work. | 你不能来我那边上班 | 
| [05:03] | Enjoy the rest of your evening. | 祝你们今晚愉快 | 
| [05:05] | Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 | 
| [05:07] | I-I already signed the contract. | 我合同都签了 | 
| [05:08] | I cashed a check. | 钱我也领了 | 
| [05:11] | You are not going to come out of this looking good. | 那之后你是不会有好果子吃了 | 
| [05:14] | Sheldon, I don’t understand. | 谢尔顿 我不懂了 | 
| [05:15] | I thought you said you were fine with it. | 你之前不是说你可以接受吗 | 
| [05:17] | Well, I was. | 我之前是啊 | 
| [05:18] | But that was before Howard explained to me | 但那是在霍华德跟我解释 | 
| [05:20] | how awful it would be if he had to work | 如果他要跟他的伴侣一起工作 | 
| [05:21] | with his significant other. | 会有多难受之前 | 
| [05:24] | He said what? | 他说什么 | 
| [05:26] | Now, don’t be insulted. | 不要觉得被侮辱了 | 
| [05:28] | He just thinks too much of you | 他只是觉得跟你相处时间过长 | 
| [05:29] | would be mind-numbingly tedious. | 会感觉大脑麻痹 无聊至极 | 
| [05:33] | Excuse me, I need to have a chat with my husband. | 失陪一下 我要去跟我老公谈谈 | 
| [05:36] | Yeah, well, now, well… keep it short. | 好吧 保持对话简洁 | 
| [05:37] | Fr-From what I gather, brevity is your friend. | 从我听到的来看 说话简洁对你有利 | 
| [05:42] | So, are we good here? | 那我们俩没事吧 | 
| [05:44] | No, we’re not good here. | 不 怎么可能没事 | 
| [05:46] | I am working on this project. | 从现在开始 我要研究这个项目 | 
| [05:47] | Yeah, and you can’t tell her what she can and cannot do. | 而且你怎么能对她颐指气使呢 | 
| [05:50] | Last week, you told Leonard he couldn’t wear | 上周你叫莱纳德不许穿 | 
| [05:51] | his Wookiee jacket out in public. | 星战伍基人外套上街 | 
| [05:55] | That’s different. | 这不一样 | 
| [05:55] | I’m not going to the mall with | 我才不要跟一个穿着 | 
| [05:56] | someone dressed dumb space bear. | 白痴太空熊外套的人逛街 | 
| [06:01] | Sheldon, you don’t have to worry about me bothering you. | 谢尔顿 你不用担心我会去烦你 | 
| [06:03] | I’ll be in a different building. | 我不会在你的大楼里工作 | 
| [06:04] | And we don’t even have to have lunch together. | 我们也不用一起共进午餐 | 
| [06:06] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 | 
| [06:08] | Before all things, I’m a scientist. | 毕竟我是个科学家 | 
| [06:10] | I’m just there to do my work and, with a little luck, | 我去那里是以工作为先 如果幸运的话 | 
| [06:12] | scare the living crap out of some monkeys. | 希望能吓”屎”几个猴子 | 
| [06:19] | You sure your mothlike personality won’t be drawn | 你确定以你飞蛾扑火的性格 | 
| [06:21] | to this blazing fire that is myself? | 你不会被我这熊熊的烈火所吸引吗 | 
| [06:27] | More and more sure. | 确定肯定以及一定 | 
| [06:30] | Well, then, you have my permission. | 好吧 我准了 | 
| [06:32] | I didn’t ask for your permission. | 我才不需要你的准许 | 
| [06:33] | Too late. No backsies. | 晚了 我话都说完了 | 
| [06:37] | No, no, listen to me. Sheldon misunderstood. | 不是的 你听我说 谢尔顿理解错了 | 
| [06:40] | What I meant was, | 我的意思是 | 
| [06:40] | if we worked together, | 如果我们一起工作 | 
| [06:41] | there’d be too much of me for you, | 我怕你老看到我会嫌烦 | 
| [06:44] | not the other way around. | 而不是我烦你 | 
| [06:47] | Howard, if you’re going to lie to your wife, | 霍华德 如果你要骗自己老婆的话 | 
| [06:48] | don’t start the sentence with “Sheldon misunderstood.” | 拜托别用”谢尔顿理解错了”这句话开头 | 
| [06:52] | That’s a dead giveaway. | 这样她肯定知道你在撒谎 | 
| [06:55] | Well? | 那是怎样 | 
| [06:55] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [06:56] | I did say that, and I think it’s true. | 我的确那么说了 而且我说的是实话 | 
| [06:58] | I think if we worked together and lived together, | 我觉得如果我们一起工作又一起生活 | 
| [07:00] | we’d get sick of each other. | 肯定会对彼此产生厌倦之情 | 
| [07:02] | Yeah, but to be fair, he only said the part | 没错 公平来说 他只是说 | 
| [07:03] | about him getting sick of you. | 他自己会烦你 | 
| [07:05] | For the love of God, why?! | 看在上帝的份上 你为何要置我于死地 | 
| [07:11] | What exactly do you think you’d get sick of? | 你到底觉得你会烦我哪点 | 
| [07:13] | His only options here are to fake a heart attack | 他想逃过一劫 除了装心脏病发 | 
| [07:15] | or have a real one. | 就只能真的心脏病发了 | 
| [07:18] | It-it’s nothing in particular. I… | 没有特别哪点啦 我 | 
| [07:21] | Is it my voice? Am I too bossy? | 是我的声音吗 还是我太蛮横了 | 
| [07:24] | My arm is feeling numb. | 我的手臂突然麻了 | 
| [07:29] | Nailed it. | 说中了吧 | 
| [07:32] | That’s the wrong arm for a heart attack, doofus. | 心脏病发不是这只手臂麻 蠢货 | 
| [07:36] | My point is, I’m sure there are things about me | 我的重点是 我觉得如果我们整天在一起 | 
| [07:40] | that would drive you crazy if you had to deal | 我的某些方面肯定会 | 
| [07:42] | with them all day long. | 惹你生气的 | 
| [07:44] | Like looking me in the eye and lying to me? | 比如说看着我的眼睛对我撒谎吗 | 
| [07:46] | Oh, well, come on, I just… | 拜托 我只是 | 
| [07:48] | Where am I supposed to look when I lie to you? | 不然我撒谎的时候 眼睛要看哪里啊 | 
| [07:51] | Find somewhere else to sleep tonight. | 今晚跟别人睡去吧 | 
| [07:53] | Oh, Bernie… | 妮妮 | 
| [08:02] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你觉得好过点的话 | 
| [08:04] | Amy and I are fine. | 我和艾米相安无事 | 
| [08:08] | I mean, really good. | 我是说 非常好的那种 | 
| [08:13] | So, boys, how was the pajama party? | 小伙子们 昨晚的睡衣派对如何 | 
| [08:15] | You guys jump on the bed and sing into hair brushes? | 你们俩是不是跳上床 拿梳子当麦克风唱歌呀 | 
| [08:20] | It wasn’t a pajama party. | 那才不是什么睡衣派对 | 
| [08:21] | It was just a couple of bros hanging out, giggling, | 只不过是两个好兄弟待在一起 说说笑笑 | 
| [08:24] | eating cookie dough and watching Princess Bride. | 边吃甜甜圈 边看《公主新娘》 | 
| [08:24] | 1987年的浪漫爱情奇幻电影 | |
| [08:29] | Please, stop talking. | 拜托 别说了 | 
| [08:32] | As you wish. | 遵命[出自电影] | 
| [08:38] | I mean, you know, Sheldon, none of this would’ve happened | 谢尔顿 如果不是我为了帮你 | 
| [08:40] | if I hadn’t tried to help you. | 就不会落到今天如此田地 | 
| [08:42] | Uh, it also wouldn’t have happened | 如果早期的宇宙 | 
| [08:42] | 宇宙大爆炸后 宇宙中的物质几乎全部都是氢原子和氦原子 | |
| [08:44] | if, in the early universe, | 氢多一点或是少一点 | 
| [08:44] | 到了后来经历过恒星的原子核聚变反应 这些轻元素才转化为如今宇宙中存在的所有其他重元素 | |
| [08:46] | hydrogen was a little more common or a little less common. | 今天也不会有我们的存在 更不会发生这件事 | 
| [08:49] | This is fun. Your turn. | 真有意思 换你举例了 | 
| [08:53] | – Gentlemen. – Hey, Amy. | -你们好 -艾米好呀 | 
| [08:54] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [08:56] | That was kind of icy. | 艾米态度很冷淡啊 | 
| [08:57] | You two okay? | 你们俩没事吧 | 
| [08:59] | Oh, we’re fine. | 我们当然没事 | 
| [09:00] | As Howard advised, | 正如霍华德建议的那样 | 
| [09:01] | she’s merely respecting our professional boundaries. | 她只是尊重我们的专业界限而已 | 
| [09:04] | Smart. | 真明智 | 
| [09:04] | Take relationship advice from a man | 居然听取昨晚帮 | 
| [09:06] | who spent last night braiding Raj’s hair. | 拉杰绑辫子的男人的建议 | 
| [09:12] | Yeah, you make a good point. | 也是 你说得有道理 | 
| [09:14] | It would appear I was worried for nothing. | 感觉好像我的担忧是多余的 | 
| [09:16] | Look at her, desperately wishing | 瞧瞧她 超级不情愿 | 
| [09:18] | she was over here at the cool table. | 坐在那边 一心想过来酷哥的桌子 | 
| [09:22] | Don’t worry, little moth. | 别担心 小飞蛾 | 
| [09:24] | The flame will come to you. | 烈火哥来救你了 | 
| [09:30] | On the off chance that | 万一 | 
| [09:31] | Bernadette doesn’t call back and apologize, | 伯纳黛特真的不打电话来道歉 | 
| [09:32] | how do you feel about Mexican food for dinner tonight? | 那我们今晚吃墨西哥餐如何 | 
| [09:36] | I-I don’t know. Sounds kind of heavy. | 我不知道 听着挺重口的 | 
| [09:37] | That’s ’cause you always fill up on chips. | 那是因为你总是吃薯片 | 
| [09:40] | And this is Dr. Gunderson from Stockholm. | 这位是来自斯德哥尔摩的冈德森博士 | 
| [09:43] | Ah, Sweden. | 瑞典呀 | 
| [09:44] | Yeah, home of my favorite Muppet | 是我最喜欢的木偶 | 
| [09:46] | and, uh, second favorite meatball. | 和第二喜欢的肉丸[宜家肉丸]的家乡 | 
| [09:52] | Okay, the Nordic reputation for lack of humor is well-founded. | 好吧 果然北欧人没有幽默感的名声是真的 | 
| [09:58] | Boy, is his name Gunderson or No-Funderson? | 天啊 他是叫冈德森还是干得瘆呀 | 
| [10:03] | Where are we going with this, Dr. Cooper? | 你到底想要说什么 库珀博士 | 
| [10:04] | Oh, please, I’m your boyfriend. | 拜托 我是你的男朋友 | 
| [10:06] | You call me Sheldon. | 你应该叫我谢尔顿 | 
| [10:09] | That’s right, I am in a boy-girl relationship | 没错 我跟这位穿着毛衣的小可爱 | 
| [10:12] | with this cute little lump of wool. | 是男女朋友关系 | 
| [10:14] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 | 
| [10:15] | It’s a physical relationship, too. | 而且还有身体接触哦 | 
| [10:17] | Hand-holding, hugging… even on hot days. | 比如说 拉手 拥抱 即使在大热天也是 | 
| [10:24] | Okay, here’s a new one. | 好吧 又多了一种 | 
| [10:25] | Apparently now we kick each other | 显然现在我们在桌子下 | 
| [10:26] | in the shin under the table. | 互踢彼此的小腿 | 
| [10:30] | How do you like it when I do it to you? | 换我踢你了 你觉得如何 | 
| [10:34] | Not so much, huh? | 不是很爽 对吧 | 
| [10:45] | Test subject D7, | 测试实验品D7 | 
| [10:47] | aka Betsy, fear response study. | 又名贝琪 恐惧反应研究 | 
| [10:50] | Image number one: | 一号图片 | 
| [10:51] | Frenchman on bicycle carrying baguettes. | 法国人骑着自行车载着长棍面包 | 
| [10:58] | No visible reaction. | 无可见反应 | 
| [11:00] | Image number two: sousaphone. | 二号图片 苏萨大号 | 
| [11:05] | Still no reaction. | 还是没反应 | 
| [11:06] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [11:08] | Let’s kick things up a notch. | 那我们升级一下图片 | 
| [11:09] | Image number three: | 三号图片 | 
| [11:10] | crocodile with a mouthful of monkeys. | 一只满嘴猴子的鳄鱼 | 
| [11:16] | Okay, now we’re talking. | 好的 总算有点反应了 | 
| [11:19] | Dr. Fowler? | 福勒博士 | 
| [11:21] | What do you want, Sheldon? | 你来干嘛 谢尔顿 | 
| [11:23] | Well, I’m done with work, so… | 我下班了 所以 | 
| [11:26] | Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 | 
| [11:29] | Sorry. Uh… | 真是不好意思 | 
| [11:31] | Better? | 现在好点了吗 | 
| [11:32] | Oh, baguettes. | 长棍面包 | 
| [11:33] | Yes, I like baguettes. | 我喜欢长棍面包 | 
| [11:36] | What exactly are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 | 
| [11:38] | Determining baseline fear levels in capuchin monkeys | 通过视觉刺激来测试卷尾猴的反应 | 
| [11:40] | by measuring their response to visual stimuli. | 从而界定他们的恐惧等级 | 
| [11:43] | So, goofing off. | 所以你游手好闲着 | 
| [11:46] | As I was saying, | 我刚说了 | 
| [11:47] | I’m done with work and Leonard’s not. | 我下班了 而莱纳德还没 | 
| [11:49] | So good news, you get to take me home. | 所以好消息是 你可以送我回家 | 
| [11:52] | Play your cards right, | 如果你把我哄高兴了 | 
| [11:53] | I’ll let you drive me past the lot | 我就让你载着我经过 | 
| [11:55] | where the buses park at night. | 那个晚上停公车的停车场 | 
| [11:58] | I can’t leave now, Sheldon. | 我现在走不开 谢尔顿 | 
| [11:59] | I’m very busy. | 我很忙 | 
| [12:00] | Besides, why would I want to do you a favor | 再说了 你在餐厅那样对我之后 | 
| [12:02] | after the way you treated me in the cafeteria? | 我干嘛还要帮你的忙 | 
| [12:04] | Image number four: boa constrictor. | 四号图片 蟒蛇 | 
| [12:11] | What on earth are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 | 
| [12:13] | My behavior in the cafeteria was delightful. | 我在餐厅的行为多讨人喜欢呀 | 
| [12:17] | Maybe your friend Gunderson needs | 或许你朋友冈德森需要 | 
| [12:19] | to head over to IKEA and assemble a sense of humor. | 去宜家 组装点幽默感回来 | 
| [12:24] | You embarrassed me in front of my colleagues | 我第一天上班 你就当着我同事的面 | 
| [12:26] | on my first day here. | 让我下不了台 | 
| [12:28] | Image number five: | 五号图像 | 
| [12:29] | kitten in a teacup. | 茶杯里的小猫咪 | 
| [12:37] | – Oh… embarrassed you? – You know what? | -我让你丢人了 -算了 | 
| [12:40] | I don’t have time for this. Find another way home. | 我现在没空 你自己想办法回家吧 | 
| [12:42] | I’m starting to get the sense that you’re angry with me. | 我怎么感觉你好像在生我的气 | 
| [12:45] | Really? What tipped you off? | 是吗 是什么给了你灵感 | 
| [12:47] | Couple things, actually. | 事实上有不少 | 
| [12:47] | Your tone of voice, your body language… | 你的语气 你的肢体语言 | 
| [12:49] | – Get out. – Well, now, that. | -快出去 -还有这话 | 
| [12:52] | Image number six: woman giving birth. | 六号图像 女性分娩 | 
| [13:04] | It’s 9:00. Where you been? | 都9点了 你去哪里了 | 
| [13:06] | Oh, I had to take the bus home. | 我得坐公车回家 | 
| [13:09] | Fell asleep and missed my stop. | 睡着了 结果坐过站 | 
| [13:12] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 | 
| [13:14] | Did you know that Los Angeles has a Little Sri Lanka? | 你们知道洛杉矶有斯里兰卡社区吗 | 
| [13:19] | I did not. | 我不知道 | 
| [13:21] | Well, I do… now. | 我现在知道了 | 
| [13:23] | They’re a lovely people. | 他们是非常好的人 | 
| [13:25] | Although terrifying when you wake up face-to-face with them. | 不过醒来时和他们脸对脸的 还是挺可怕的 | 
| [13:30] | If you’re hungry, I brought home | 如果你们饿 我这里有些 | 
| [13:31] | some mutton and coconut milk. | 羊肉和椰奶 | 
| [13:33] | Why’d you get that? You hate lamb. | 你为什么买这个 你讨厌羊肉 | 
| [13:35] | I was asking for directions. | 我本想问路 | 
| [13:37] | Apparently, there was a communication problem. | 显然 我跟他们在沟通上出了问题 | 
| [13:42] | I thought Amy was gonna drive you home. | 不是艾米送你回家吗 | 
| [13:44] | Yeah, I thought so, too, | 我也这样想的 | 
| [13:45] | but she’s acting very strangely. | 但她的表现非常奇怪 | 
| [13:47] | I was discussing it with a Sri Lankan fellow on the bus, | 我在公车上和一个斯里兰卡人讨论这个问题 | 
| [13:51] | and he hypothesized that a tiger may have | 他猜测可能是因为最近有只老虎 | 
| [13:54] | recently run across her shadow. | 从她的影子上跳过去了 | 
| [13:58] | Although he may have just been trying to drum up business | 不过他可能只是在为他大舅子的 | 
| [14:00] | for his brother-in-law’s witch doctor practice. | 巫医诊所招揽生意 | 
| [14:06] | Okay, Sheldon, what happened between you and Amy? | 谢尔顿 你和艾米到底发生什么事了 | 
| [14:09] | Well, can you believe she said I embarrassed her? | 你能相信吗 她说我让她丢人了 | 
| [14:13] | Yeah. | 相信 | 
| [14:15] | But you didn’t even hear the details. | 但你连事情经过都不知道呢 | 
| [14:18] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 | 
| [14:21] | I’ve known you a long time, | 我认识你很久了 | 
| [14:23] | and I’m going to tell you this | 以下这句话 | 
| [14:25] | with all the love I can possibly muster. | 我会用我所有的爱来为之裹糖衣 | 
| [14:29] | Amy’s right. You’re wrong. | 艾米是对的 你是错的 | 
| [14:32] | – But you don’t even know… – Doesn’t matter. | -但你都不知道… -没必要 | 
| [14:35] | – But, now, but in my defense… – Doesn’t matter. | -容我说一句 -没必要 | 
| [14:38] | You’re not listening to my side of it. | 你根本没听我的委曲 | 
| [14:39] | Okay, fine, Sheldon. What is your side? | 好吧 谢尔顿 你有什么委曲 | 
| [14:43] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [14:44] | Nope, got to go with Amy on this one. | 不 这次我必须挺艾米 | 
| [14:52] | Shrimp was spicy. | 这虾好辣啊 | 
| [14:54] | You want a TUMS? | 你要抗胃酸咀嚼片吗 | 
| [14:55] | You got the tropical fruit kind? | 有热带水果味吗 | 
| [14:56] | No, if I buy those, | 没有 如果我买这种口味的 | 
| [14:57] | I just go through them like candy. | 我会拿来当糖吃 | 
| [14:59] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 | 
| [15:00] | One time, I swear I pooped out a stick of chalk. | 我发誓我有次拉出了根像粉笔的玩意 | 
| [15:05] | – I’ll get it. – Thanks. | -我去开 -多谢 | 
| [15:09] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [15:10] | Oh, hi. | 你来啦 | 
| [15:12] | I may have overreacted. | 也许我的反应太夸张了 | 
| [15:14] | Yeah, well, I didn’t handle it so great, either. | 我自己也没有处理好这次的问题 | 
| [15:17] | It’s just sometimes I feel like you enjoy spending time | 只是有时候我觉得 比起和我在一起 | 
| [15:20] | with your friends more than with me. | 你更喜欢和你的朋友们一起玩 | 
| [15:21] | – That’s not true. – It’s not? | -不是这样的 -不是吗 | 
| [15:24] | You spend all day together at work, | 你们整天工作在一起 | 
| [15:25] | and then you all hang out at night playing games, | 晚上又在一起玩游戏 | 
| [15:27] | going to the comic book store. | 一起去漫画书店 | 
| [15:29] | Last week, you two got a couples massage. | 上个星期 你俩还一起去享受了情侣按摩 | 
| [15:34] | So, when you said you wouldn’t want to spend | 所以你说不想和我在一起 | 
| [15:36] | that much time with me, it really hurt my feelings. | 那么长的时间 真的很伤我的心 | 
| [15:41] | Yeah, no, I get that. | 我明白了 | 
| [15:43] | I’m so sorry. | 真是对不起 | 
| [15:44] | Starting tomorrow, I am turning over a new leaf. | 从明天开始 我会洗心革面 | 
| [15:46] | Time with you is my number one priority. | 我会将与你共度美好时光 摆在第一位 | 
| [15:52] | Why tomorrow? | 为什么是明天开始 | 
| [15:55] | Well, we’re real close to finishing off the new Batman game. | 蝙蝠侠的新游戏 我们马上就要打通关了 | 
| [16:01] | It is awesome. | 太好玩了 | 
| [16:06] | Uh, you should probably go after her. | 也许你应该去追她 | 
| [16:08] | Should I go after you? | 我应该去追你吗 | 
| [16:09] | No! | 不用 | 
| [16:14] | Thanks for getting me in trouble. | 多谢你让我们夫妻不和 | 
| [16:19] | Amy. | 艾米 | 
| [16:21] | Amy. | 艾米 | 
| [16:22] | Amy. | 艾米 | 
| [16:26] | Sheldon, what are you doing here so late? | 谢尔顿 你这么晚过来做什么 | 
| [16:29] | I couldn’t sleep because I kept thinking | 我睡不着 因为我一直在想 | 
| [16:31] | about what happened earlier between us. | 我们之间发生的事 | 
| [16:34] | Also, I had one heck of a bus nap. | 而且 我在公车上已经睡够了 | 
| [16:38] | Oh, speaking of which, | 说到这个 | 
| [16:39] | do you want some mutton and coconut milk? | 你要来点羊肉和椰奶吗 | 
| [16:42] | No. | 不要 | 
| [16:43] | Well, I cannot give this stuff away. | 这玩意儿怎么白送都没人要 | 
| [16:47] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 | 
| [16:49] | Amy, this isn’t easy to say. | 艾米 这些话很难启齿 | 
| [16:54] | All relationships are difficult, | 所有的感情都不会是一帆风顺的 | 
| [16:57] | but even more so when you’re in one | 尤其是对方是一个 | 
| [16:59] | with a person who struggles | 连每天日常的社交活动 | 
| [17:01] | with everyday social interactions. | 都要辛苦应对的人 | 
| [17:04] | And frankly… | 坦白来说 | 
| [17:05] | who can strike some people | 在某些人眼里 | 
| [17:07] | as being kind of a weirdo. | 他就是个怪胎 | 
| [17:10] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 | 
| [17:11] | you’re not a weirdo. | 你不是怪胎 | 
| [17:14] | I wasn’t speaking about me. | 我说的不是我 | 
| [17:18] | I mean, honestly, | 说实话 | 
| [17:20] | there’s no telling what will set you off. | 我真不知道什么事让你这么生气 | 
| [17:22] | You know, introducing myself as your boyfriend. | 以男友的身份自我介绍 | 
| [17:25] | Giving you the opportunity to drive me home. | 给你开车送我回家的机会 | 
| [17:27] | Breaking the ice with your colleagues | 用种族笑话来打破 | 
| [17:29] | using ethnic humor, | 你与同事的僵局 | 
| [17:30] | the funniest kind of humor. | 这是最有意思的幽默感了 | 
| [17:34] | What’s your point? | 你到底想说什么 | 
| [17:36] | My point is, we’re a couple. | 我想说 我们是情侣 | 
| [17:38] | And… | 还有 | 
| [17:40] | I like you for who you are. | 我喜欢的是真实的你 | 
| [17:42] | Quirks and all. | 怪异什么的都接受 | 
| [17:46] | I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 | 
| [17:47] | Well, I should hope so. | 那是自然 | 
| [17:50] | I don’t see anyone else banging on this door | 还有谁会这个时候来敲门 | 
| [17:52] | to put up with your nonsense. | 容忍你的这一堆废话 | 
| [17:59] | Not even a good-bye? | 连再见都不说吗 | 
| [18:01] | You see, that’s the kind of thing | 就是因为这样 | 
| [18:02] | that makes people think you’re weird. | 才让别人觉得你是个怪胎 | 
| [18:06] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 | 
| [18:07] | She just doesn’t see it. | 她怎么就这么没自知自明呢 | 
| [18:15] | I’m not apologizing to Howard. | 我不会跟霍华德道歉的 | 
| [18:16] | He can come beg me on his knees. | 我要他跪着来求我 | 
| [18:18] | Sheldon, too. | 谢尔顿也一样 | 
| [18:19] | If I see him at work, I’m just going to ignore him. | 如果在工作时见到他 我会把他当空气 | 
| [18:21] | All right, don’t worry. I talked to Leonard. | 不用担心 我跟莱纳德说了 | 
| [18:23] | He is gonna sit the guys down and set them straight. | 他会让你们家男人乖乖坐下 好好教育他们 | 
| [18:26] | Laser’s warmed up. | 激光已加热 | 
| [18:29] | Pull! | 放气球 |