| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | So, we’re about to shoot this scene in the movie | 我们当时准备要拍一幕戏 | 
| [00:04] | where the killer ape DNA is slowly taking over my body. | 是杀人恶猿的DNA正慢慢占领我全身 | 
| [00:08] | Okay. | 然后呢 | 
| [00:09] | But I realize they’re gluing fur everywhere, | 但我发现他们把我全身都粘上毛发 | 
| [00:11] | except my cleavage. | 唯独没粘我的乳沟 | 
| [00:12] | So, I asked the director why | 所以我就问导演为什么 | 
| [00:14] | and he says, it’s important to the story that my boobs | 他说把乳沟留到最后猿化 对电影剧情 | 
| [00:16] | be the last things to turn ape. | 有着十分重大的意义 | 
| [00:21] | It’s sweet that he thinks there is a story. | 他还觉得这电影有剧情 真可爱 | 
| [00:26] | Oh, and there’s not even a bathroom on set. | 而且片场居然没有厕所 | 
| [00:27] | I have to go to the gas station across the street. | 我得走到对街的加油站去借厕所 | 
| [00:30] | I mean, I was dressed like half an ape | 而且我都已经半人半猿了 | 
| [00:31] | and still not even close to the most disgusting person in there. | 却还不及那厕所里最恶心的人的一半 | 
| [00:35] | – Leonard, I could use your assistance. – Sure. What’s up? | -莱纳德 我需要你帮个忙 -行 什么事 | 
| [00:38] | Well, now that I’ve given up string theory, | 我现在放弃弦理论了 | 
| [00:38] | 宇宙学 暗物质 中微子 质子衰变 轴子 | |
| [00:40] | I’m struggling to find my next area of focus. | 我在纠结该选哪个新研究领域 | 
| [00:43] | So, in your professional opinion, | 从你的专业眼光来看 | 
| [00:45] | which of these areas do you think is the most promising? | 你觉得这几个领域中 哪个最有发展前途 | 
| [00:48] | Huh, well, I-I think there’s some really innovative stuff | 我觉得暗物质领域有不少 | 
| [00:51] | going on in dark matter. | 创新十足的发现 | 
| [00:52] | That’s helpful. | 感谢帮助 | 
| [00:57] | – Okay. Of these four areas… – Sheldon! | -好 在这四个领域中… -谢尔顿 | 
| [01:00] | – What did we say about being a nicer friend? – Thank you. | -不是教你要当个好的小伙伴了吗 -谢谢 | 
| [01:03] | Lenard, what did we say about being a gullible weenie? | 莱纳德 不是教你别又蠢又爱哇哇叫吗 | 
| [01:07] | – It is just so frustrating. – ‘Cause you’re trying too hard. | -这真是太烦了 -那是因为你逼自己太紧 | 
| [01:10] | You need to do something else. Get your mind off it. | 你得做点别的事 转移下注意力 | 
| [01:12] | Hey. How about we bring back Anything Can Happen Thursdays? | 我们让”无限可能周四夜”复活如何 | 
| [01:15] | Hey, that’s good. Why’d you guys stop doing that? | 行啊 你们当初为什么取消了 | 
| [01:17] | You made fun of us. Said it was stupid. | 你取笑我们 说这蠢透了 | 
| [01:20] | Yeah. Sounds like me. | 听起来就像我会干的事 | 
| [01:23] | Come on, Sheldon. What do you say? | 来吧 谢尔顿 你觉得呢 | 
| [01:25] | All right. | 好 | 
| [01:25] | I officially reinstate Anything Can Happen Thursday. | 我正式宣布恢复无限可能周四夜 | 
| [01:28] | Great! what do you want to do? | 太棒了 你想做点什么 | 
| [01:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [01:33] | What do you want to do? | 那你想做点什么 | 
| [01:34] | – I don’t know. – What do you want to do? | -我也不知道 -那你想做点什么 | 
| [01:37] | I’m starting to remember the problem with | 我开始想起 | 
| [01:39] | Anything Can Happen Thursdays. | 以前无限可能周四夜的问题了 | 
| [02:09] | What could we do that’s fun? | 有啥我们能做的好玩事呢 | 
| [02:12] | What could we do that’s different? | 有啥我们能做的新鲜事呢 | 
| [02:13] | What could we do that’s free? | 有啥我们能做的免费事呢 | 
| [02:18] | Got it! We order a pizza. | 有了 我们可以叫披萨 | 
| [02:22] | Are you kidding? That’s what you always do. | 你搞笑啊 你平常都这么干 | 
| [02:23] | Think harder. | 再努力想想 | 
| [02:24] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 | 
| [02:26] | Got it! | 有了 | 
| [02:28] | We order calzones, cut them open, | 我们叫半月乳酪馅饼 切开来 | 
| [02:30] | eat them like pizza. | 像吃披萨那样吃 | 
| [02:33] | All right! All right! | 好啦 好啦 | 
| [02:34] | I’ll shake the brain bush one more time, see what falls out. | 我再摇摇我的大脑智慧树 看有啥果子落下 | 
| [02:38] | Got it! | 有了 | 
| [02:39] | There’s a live-action role-playing group | 有个实景角色扮演组织 | 
| [02:41] | that meets every Thursday night in Griffith Park | 每周四会在格里菲斯公园做活动 | 
| [02:43] | and reenacts battles from Lord of the Rings. | 重新演绎《魔戒》里的战役 | 
| [02:47] | Uh, tell me more about this calzone idea. | 我们再聊聊半月馅饼的点子 | 
| [02:51] | You know what? Why don’t we just ease into this. | 这样吧 我们何不放轻松 | 
| [02:53] | Let-Let’s go for a walk | 咱们就出去溜达溜达 | 
| [02:55] | and-and-and see if we find a new restaurant. | 看能不能找到家新餐厅 | 
| [02:57] | Any chance that restaurant is near Griffith Park? | 新餐厅会刚好坐落在格里菲斯公园旁吗 | 
| [02:57] | 《魔戒》角色甘道夫的招牌巫师帽 | |
| [03:04] | – No. – All right. | -不会 -好吧 | 
| [03:07] | Raj and Howard are at Howard’s mom’s, | 拉杰跟霍华德在霍华德的老妈家 | 
| [03:09] | but should we call the girls and see if they want to come? | 但我们要不要打电话叫上艾米跟伯纳黛特 | 
| [03:11] | No. Bernadette’s working late. | 伯纳黛特今晚要加班 | 
| [03:12] | Amy’s sick. | 艾米生病了 | 
| [03:14] | Aw. What’s wrong with her? | 她是什么问题 | 
| [03:15] | Well, she talks a lot. | 她话太多 | 
| [03:16] | She always wants to hold hands. | 还整天想牵手 | 
| [03:19] | That’s not what I meant. | 我问的不是这个意思 | 
| [03:20] | Well, if you were referring to her illness | 如果你是指身体出了什么问题 | 
| [03:22] | your question should have been, “What ails her?” | 那你的问题应该是”她哪病了” | 
| [03:25] | – “What ails her?” – Oh. Who knows? | -“她哪病了” -我哪知道 | 
| [03:30] | Come on, anything can happen. | 来嘛 无限可能 | 
| [03:31] | We can push him down the stairs! | 我们可以把他推下楼梯啊 | 
| [03:36] | Hey. Thanks for coming to hang out. | 谢谢你还过来聚聚 | 
| [03:38] | No problem. How’s your mom feeling? | 小意思 你妈妈病情如何 | 
| [03:40] | Okay, but she’d feel better if she took her medicine. | 还行 但如果她愿意吃药会更好吧 | 
| [03:43] | You know, when Cinnamon won’t take her medicine, | 小桂子不愿意吃药的时候 | 
| [03:45] | I hide it in a piece of cheese. | 我都把药夹在一片起司里 | 
| [03:47] | Good idea. We can wrap the pill in cheese, | 好主意 我们把药夹起司里 | 
| [03:49] | feed it to Cinnamon, | 喂小桂子吃 | 
| [03:50] | and then my mom can eat Cinnamon. | 再让我妈把小桂子吃了 | 
| [03:55] | What do you feel like doing? | 今晚想干嘛 | 
| [03:56] | I was thinking we could watch a DVD. | 我们可以来看个DVD | 
| [03:58] | Well, my mom doesn’t have a lot to choose from. | 我妈这里没太多DVD可选 | 
| [04:03] | Unless you want to watch the video of her colonoscopy. | 除非你有兴趣看她的结肠镜检查纪录片 | 
| [04:07] | Spoiler alert: 20 minutes in, they find a prune pit. | 剧透警告 影片第20分钟 医生发现个西梅籽 | 
| [04:11] | Actually, how do you feel about watching House of 1000 Corpses? | 其实你有兴趣看电影《千尸屋》吗 | 
| [04:17] | A straight-up gore-fest? You hate this stuff. | 你不是不看简单粗暴血腥片的吗 | 
| [04:19] | I do, but for some reason, Emily loves it | 是啊 可是不知为何艾米丽喜欢看 | 
| [04:21] | and wants to watch it with me tomorrow, so… | 还想明晚跟我一起看 | 
| [04:23] | I thought if I start with you first, | 我想如果先跟你看过 | 
| [04:24] | then I could act cool about it with her. | 明天跟她看时 我就能表现得很酷 | 
| [04:28] | That’s actually not a bad plan. | 这计划其实不错 | 
| [04:29] | I can sit through the colonoscopy now, | 像我现在也能平静看完结肠镜记录片了 | 
| [04:31] | but that first time I was like, | 但第一次看时 | 
| [04:32] | “Oh, My God, a prune pit!” | 我还尖叫 “天啊 有西梅籽” | 
| [04:39] | – Uh, so… you’d watch it? – Sure. | -这么说你会陪我看咯 -当然 | 
| [04:42] | You’re a good friend. I owe you one. | 你真是个好朋友 我欠你一次人情 | 
| [04:44] | Howard! | 霍华德 | 
| [04:45] | Help me get out of the tub! | 快把我弄出浴缸 | 
| [04:52] | Not that one. | 人情不还这个 | 
| [04:57] | So, we’re just randomly choosing a restaurant | 所以我们不先在网上研究一下 | 
| [04:59] | without researching it online? | 就要随便找家餐馆吃饭吗 | 
| [05:00] | Yep. | 是的 | 
| [05:01] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [05:03] | You know, this is how Anything Can Happen Thursday turns into | 这下无限可能周四夜要变成 | 
| [05:04] | It Won’t Stop Coming Up Friday. | 无限拉稀周五日了 | 
| [05:09] | Hey, how about that Asian fusion place? | 那家亚洲杂烩馆怎么样 | 
| [05:12] | Fusion and Asians? | 大杂烩[聚变]与亚洲人 | 
| [05:15] | I’m trying not to think about science. | 这怎么可能让我不想到科学啊 | 
| [05:19] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 | 
| [05:22] | What…? | 太过分了 | 
| [05:23] | She’s not working late! | 她根本不是加班 | 
| [05:25] | And Amy doesn’t look sick. | 艾米也不是生病 | 
| [05:27] | Why would they lie to us? | 她们为什么要骗我们 | 
| [05:29] | That’s a good question. | 这个问题问得好 | 
| [05:31] | Amy and Bernadette. | 艾米和伯纳黛特 | 
| [05:33] | Amy and Bernadette. | 艾米和伯纳黛特 | 
| [05:34] | Amy and Bernadette. | 艾米和伯纳黛特 | 
| [05:36] | Why did you lie to us?! | 你们为什么要骗我们 | 
| [05:42] | Hey. Listen to this: | 你听这DVD的介绍 | 
| [05:44] | “Murder… cannibalism and satanic rituals | “谋杀 食人以及邪恶仪式 | 
| [05:48] | are just a few of the thousand plus horrors that await.” | 只是即将上演上千个恐怖事件的冰山一角” | 
| [05:52] | I just helped my mom out of the tub, | 我刚把我妈弄出浴缸 | 
| [05:54] | so, I’m one slippery horror ahead of you. | 所以我比你先看了滑倒恐怖事件了 | 
| [05:58] | You’re a good son. | 你是一个好儿子 | 
| [05:59] | I don’t know how you do it. | 真不知道你是怎么做到的 | 
| [06:00] | Beach blankets, my friend. | 沙滩巾 朋友 | 
| [06:02] | It’s all about beach blankets. | 诀窍就是沙滩巾 | 
| [06:04] | All right, let’s get this over with. | 好了 赶紧看完了事吧 | 
| [06:07] | Ew, it’s got someone’s hair on it! | 上面有根头发 好恶心哦 | 
| [06:11] | Oh, yeah, you’re gonna do great with this movie. | 是啊 你肯定会”享受”看这部电影的 | 
| [06:17] | You’re not working late. Why did you lie to me? | 你根本不是加班 为什么要骗我 | 
| [06:19] | And Amy, you told me you were sick, | 艾米 你说你病了 | 
| [06:22] | but you look just as pale and tired as always. | 可你脸色还跟平常一样苍白憔悴 | 
| [06:26] | I’m sorry. I just needed a break | 对不起嘛 我只是想清静一会 | 
| [06:28] | from hearing you obsess about what to do after string theory. | 不想再听你喋喋不休地说之后要研究什么 | 
| [06:32] | And we kind of just wanted one night | 我们只是想清静一晚 | 
| [06:33] | where we didn’t have to hear about | 不用再听你一直抱怨 | 
| [06:34] | how miserable you are making this movie. | 拍这部电影有多惨 | 
| [06:37] | But none of that means we don’t love you. | 但这并不意味着我们不爱你们 | 
| [06:40] | I haven’t been complaining that much about the movie. | 我才没有一直抱怨这部电影呢 | 
| [06:43] | Have I? | 有吗 | 
| [06:46] | I also love you. | 我也爱你 | 
| [06:50] | You know what? | 算了 | 
| [06:52] | Maybe I need a break from all of you. | 或许我才应该摆脱你们 清静一会 | 
| [06:54] | Come on, Sheldon. | 走吧 谢尔顿 | 
| [06:56] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 | 
| [06:57] | We’re gonna have Anything Can Happen Thursday, | 我们要去共度无限可能周四夜 | 
| [06:58] | you’re gonna tell me all about your science stuff | 你要喋喋不休地跟我说你的科学 | 
| [07:00] | and I’m gonna complain about my movie, | 我要一直跟你抱怨我的电影 | 
| [07:01] | and we’re gonna support each other | 而且我们要互相支持 | 
| [07:02] | because that’s what friends do. | 因为朋友之间就该这样 | 
| [07:04] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [07:05] | ‘Cause if I had to pick now, | 如果要我现在选 | 
| [07:07] | I’d probably go with dark matter because… | 我可能会选暗物质 因为… | 
| [07:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [07:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [07:25] | I don’t understand my food. | 我看不懂我的食物 | 
| [07:29] | Chinese noodles with Korean barbecue… | 中国面条加韩国烤肉 | 
| [07:34] | in a taco. | 一起塞进墨西哥玉米卷 | 
| [07:38] | It’s fusion. | 这就叫杂烩啊 | 
| [07:41] | Well, my mother would lock her car doors | 如果我老妈要开车经过 | 
| [07:42] | if she had to drive through this hodgepodge of ethnicity. | 这样的种族大杂烩区 她肯定会把车门锁死 | 
| [07:49] | Think I’ve been complaining too much about the movie? | 你觉得我有老是在抱怨我的电影吗 | 
| [07:52] | Not at all. | 完全不觉得 | 
| [07:53] | Thank you. | 多谢 | 
| [07:55] | But to be fair, when you talk, | 但老实说 每次你一开口 | 
| [07:56] | most of what you say sounds like, | 你说的大部分对我而言就是 | 
| [07:57] | “Wah, wah, wah, clothes”. | “啦啦啦 衣服” | 
| [08:04] | Hey, I don’t understand why you’re not upset with Amy. | 我不懂你为什么不生艾米的气 | 
| [08:06] | I am. | 我气啊 | 
| [08:08] | So much so that I’m gonna bring her here | 我气到下次约会的时候 | 
| [08:09] | for dinner on our next date night. | 要把她带来这里吃饭 | 
| [08:22] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:23] | So, in the last 20 minutes, | 在过去的20分钟里 | 
| [08:26] | we’ve seen a crazy woman kissing a fetus in a jar. | 我们看见一个疯女人亲吻罐子中的胎儿 | 
| [08:30] | We’ve seen a guy cut in half and sewn to a fish. | 看到一个男人被切成两半 然后缝到一条鱼上 | 
| [08:35] | And the brutal dismemberment | 我们也看见我妈 | 
| [08:37] | of a rotisserie chicken by my mother. | 残忍地肢解了一只烤鸡 | 
| [08:42] | On the bright side, she didn’t even notice the pill. | 往好的方面想 至少她把药吃下去了 | 
| [08:49] | Why does Emily like this stuff? | 为什么艾米丽会喜欢这种东西 | 
| [08:51] | Do you think there’s something psychologically wrong with her? | 你觉得她心理会不会有问题啊 | 
| [08:53] | What difference does it make? | 有问题又怎么样 | 
| [08:55] | – What do you mean? – Oh, come on– | -这话什么意思 -拜托 | 
| [08:56] | she could have a freezer full of ex-boyfriend’s body parts | 就算她冰箱里装满了前男友的各个身体部位 | 
| [08:58] | and you’d still go out with her. | 你还是照样跟她约会 | 
| [09:01] | I do like that the ex-boyfriend’s out of the picture. | 不会有前男友来纠缠的确深得我心 | 
| [09:08] | I feel so bad about lying to Sheldon. | 欺骗谢尔顿让我感觉好内疚 | 
| [09:11] | How am I gonna make it up to him? | 我怎么才能弥补过错呢 | 
| [09:13] | I’d tell you what I do with Howard, | 我能教你我对付霍华德的办法 | 
| [09:14] | but I don’t think dressing up like a Catholic schoolgirl | 可我觉得打扮成天主教女学生 | 
| [09:16] | is gonna work with Sheldon. | 哄不了谢尔顿开心 | 
| [09:22] | He’d probably give you homework. | 他估计会给你布置家庭作业 | 
| [09:29] | – Did you lie to Howard about tonight? – Of course. | -你今晚也对霍华德说谎了吗 -当然 | 
| [09:31] | And you don’t feel guilty about it? | 那你一点也不内疚吗 | 
| [09:33] | Between Penny’s gorilla movie | 夹在佩妮的大猩猩电影 | 
| [09:35] | and Howard’s gorilla mother, I had no choice. | 和华仔的大猩猩老妈之间 我别无选择啊 | 
| [09:39] | Thankfully Penny and I have a relationship based on honesty. | 幸好我和佩妮一直是坦诚相对 | 
| [09:45] | What? I don’t lie to her. | 怎么了 我可从来不骗她 | 
| [09:46] | Oh, we know you don’t lie to her. | 我们知道你是没有骗她啦 | 
| [09:56] | Thank you. | 谢了 | 
| [09:57] | Hey, maybe the answer to your career question | 没准你未来课题的答案 | 
| [09:59] | is in one of these. | 就在这些幸运饼干里呢 | 
| [10:01] | Penny, there’s only one cookie with something | 佩妮 世上只有一种饼干 | 
| [10:03] | in the middle that solves life’s problems, | 中间夹有能解除人生烦恼的东西 | 
| [10:06] | and that’s an Oreo. | 它的名字叫奥利奥 | 
| [10:10] | Or a Nutter Butter, if you’re in a pinch. | 必要时 花生甜饼也可以 | 
| [10:13] | Come on, open it. I bet it says something great. | 拜托 打开看看嘛 里面肯定有什么好话 | 
| [10:16] | This is Asian fusion. | 我们身在一家亚洲杂烩馆 | 
| [10:18] | For all you know, there’s a tiny Chihuahua in here. | 搞不好里面跳出来个小吉娃娃呢 | 
| [10:22] | Fine, I’ll go. | 算了 我先打开吧 | 
| [10:26] | “People turn to you for guidance and wisdom.” | “周围的人都求助于你的智慧和开导” | 
| [10:28] | Yeah, that’s a good one. | 这话不错 | 
| [10:30] | No, it’s not. | 不错才怪 | 
| [10:32] | How is that not good? | 这有什么奇怪的 | 
| [10:33] | “Turn to you for wisdom”? | “求助于你的智慧” | 
| [10:35] | Clearly, that cookie is mocking you. | 这饼干明显是在讽刺你 | 
| [10:39] | You’d never hear that kind of sass from a Nutter Butter. | 花生甜饼就从来不会对人这么无礼 | 
| [10:43] | Uh, since you’re paying for dinner, I’ll let that slide. | 看在这顿饭钱是你付的份上 我就不计较了 | 
| [10:45] | Open yours. | 看看你的吧 | 
| [10:49] | Have you ever paid for a meal? | 你有曾经自己付过饭钱吗 | 
| [10:50] | Not with money. Read. | 没用钱付过 快念 | 
| [10:55] | “Your warm and fun-loving nature delights those around you.” | “你温暖又欢乐的气质感染了身边的人” | 
| [10:59] | Oh, try again. | 不准 下一个 | 
| [11:13] | Let me get this straight. | 我们来理一理 | 
| [11:14] | So, he kills this girl’s father, | 他杀了那女孩的亲爹 | 
| [11:17] | cuts off the guy’s face, | 剥下他的脸皮 | 
| [11:19] | and is wearing it as a mask | 把它戴在脸上 | 
| [11:21] | while he makes out with her. | 和那女孩亲热 | 
| [11:25] | I’m just gonna say it. | 有句话我不得不说 | 
| [11:26] | That’s not okay. | 这样做是不对的 | 
| [11:31] | Why can’t I be in a relationship | 我怎么就找不到 | 
| [11:32] | with a girl who likes The Sound of Music? | 一个喜欢看《音乐之声》的妹子谈恋爱呢 | 
| [11:36] | Raj, you are the girl in the relationship | 拉杰 你就是这段恋爱里 | 
| [11:38] | who likes The Sound of Music. | 那个喜欢看《音乐之声》的妹子 | 
| [11:46] | Hey, Penny. What’s up? | 佩妮 什么事 | 
| [11:49] | No, Bernie’s working late. | 不 妮妮今天在加班呢 | 
| [11:53] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [11:55] | Thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我这事 | 
| [11:58] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [12:00] | I’m having sex with a Catholic schoolgirl tonight. | 本大爷今晚要和天主教女学生滚床单啦 | 
| [12:09] | Oh, I think I see our next stop. | 我找到下一站的目的地啦 | 
| [12:13] | You can’t be serious. | 你在开玩笑吧 | 
| [12:15] | If I wanted to waste my time on nonsense, | 如果我想用无聊事打发时间 | 
| [12:17] | I’d follow Leonard on Instagram. | 我早就去关注莱纳德的随手拍了 | 
| [12:21] | No, come on– tonight, we are trying new things. | 拜托 今晚我们不是要尝试新事物吗 | 
| [12:25] | Oh! That’s a lot of incense. | 好浓的焚香味啊 | 
| [12:29] | Or someone set a hippie on fire. | 要不就是谁把嬉皮士点着了 | 
| [12:34] | Yeah, honey, I’m still stuck at work. | 亲爱的 我还在加班呢 | 
| [12:38] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [12:39] | Penny said that? | 佩妮告诉你了 | 
| [12:42] | Okay, it’s true. I’m sorry. | 好吧 是真的 对不起啦 | 
| [12:45] | I’ll see you at home. | 我马上就回家 | 
| [12:47] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll put it on. | 好吧好吧 我穿就是了 | 
| [12:52] | You and I never just hang out like this. | 我俩还从来没单独出来玩过呢 | 
| [12:54] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 | 
| [12:55] | – I know, it’s weird, right? – Yeah. | -我懂 真奇怪对不对 -对 | 
| [12:57] | We should do it more often. | 我们该多出来玩一玩 | 
| [12:58] | Oh, no. I mean, this is weird right now. | 不 我是说 现在这样感觉很奇怪 | 
| [13:04] | Ah, it’s Penny. | 是佩妮发的 | 
| [13:05] | Is she still mad? | 她还在生气吗 | 
| [13:06] | Oh, doesn’t seem like it. | 貌似没生气了 | 
| [13:08] | She got Sheldon to go to a psychic with her. | 她把谢尔顿带去见算命师了 | 
| [13:10] | A psychic? | 算命师 | 
| [13:12] | He considers them not just mumbo jumbo, | 他觉得算命师不光是狗屁不通 | 
| [13:14] | but extra-jumbo mumbo jumbo. | 还是最狗屁不通的狗屁不通 | 
| [13:18] | Well, Penny can be pretty persuasive. | 佩妮挺会说服人的 | 
| [13:20] | She’s gotten me to do a lot of things I wouldn’t normally do. | 她让我做了好多平时不会做的事 | 
| [13:23] | Because she has sex with you. | 那是因为她让你跟她上床 | 
| [13:24] | Yeah, she does. | 这是真的 | 
| [13:27] | Can I confess something? | 我可以坦白一件事吗 | 
| [13:29] | Once in a while, I get a little jealous | 有时候 我有点小嫉妒 | 
| [13:31] | of how close Penny and Sheldon are. | 佩妮和谢尔顿之间关系这么好 | 
| [13:33] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [13:35] | I mean, not in a romantic way. | 我知道他们不是暧昧 | 
| [13:36] | It’s just, she really has some sort of connection with him. | 只是 她跟谢尔顿互相颇有默契 | 
| [13:39] | Well… Well, they’ve known each other a long time, | 这个嘛 他们认识已经很久了 | 
| [13:43] | and Penny grew up around horses, | 而且佩妮从小和马一起长大 | 
| [13:44] | so she knows how to approach him without making him skittish. | 所以她懂得如何靠近又不吓到他 | 
| [13:48] | Don’t get me wrong. I’m glad they’re friends. | 你不要误解了 我很高兴他们关系好 | 
| [13:50] | I just wish he’d be that comfortable around me already. | 我只是希望他在我身边也能那么放松 | 
| [13:54] | Well, it took him a long time to get comfortable around me, too. | 他也是花了很长时间 才能在我身边那么放松 | 
| [13:57] | Really? What did you do? | 真的吗 你做了什么 | 
| [13:59] | Something terrible in a former life? I don’t know. | 上辈子作恶太多吧 我也不清楚 | 
| [14:05] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 | 
| [14:05] | Penny ratted me out. | 佩妮把我出卖了 | 
| [14:07] | FYI, she’s getting you a watch for your birthday | 对了 你生日她准备送你手表 | 
| [14:09] | with money she took out of your wallet. | 钱是从你钱包里拿的 | 
| [14:17] | I don’t mean to be rude or discourteous, | 我不是有意这么无礼粗鲁 | 
| [14:20] | but before we begin, I’d just like to say | 但在开始前 我想说 | 
| [14:22] | there is absolutely no scientific evidence | 绝对没有任何科学证据 | 
| [14:25] | to support clairvoyance of any kind. | 支持任何形式的灵力 | 
| [14:28] | Which means– | 就是说 | 
| [14:29] | and again, no insult intended– | 再说一遍 我不是故意无礼 | 
| [14:32] | but you’re a fraud… | 但你是个骗子 | 
| [14:35] | …your profession is a swindle, | 你的职业是骗局 | 
| [14:36] | and, uh, your livelihood is dependent | 你的生计取决于 | 
| [14:39] | on the gullibility of stupid people. | 愚蠢人类的轻易受骗程度 | 
| [14:43] | Again, no offense. | 再说一遍 我无意冒犯 | 
| [14:45] | All right, Sheldon, just ask your question. | 谢尔顿 问她问题吧 | 
| [14:50] | Okay, I just did. What was it? | 我刚问了 是什么问题 | 
| [14:54] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 我的天 | 
| [14:54] | Look, he’s a physicist who’s trying to figure out | 他是个物理学家 他想弄清楚 | 
| [14:56] | what his next field of study should be. | 他下一个研究领域是什么 | 
| [14:58] | For your information, | 我得告诉你 | 
| [14:59] | I was asking her about the next Star Trek movie. | 我问的是下一部《星际迷航》的电影 | 
| [15:02] | Okay, I can answer that one: I’ll be bored. | 我可以回答 《星际迷航之我会无聊死》 | 
| [15:06] | All right, why don’t we begin? | 好了 我们开始吧 | 
| [15:16] | Your spirit guides are telling me that | 你的灵魂向导告诉我 | 
| [15:18] | there’s a woman in your life you’re having problems with. | 你生活中有一位女性 你俩之间有问题存在 | 
| [15:22] | That’s an easy guess. | 这也太好猜了吧 | 
| [15:24] | I’m clearly an annoying person | 我一看就是个烦人精 | 
| [15:26] | and have problems with both genders. | 无论男女都看我不爽 | 
| [15:28] | Yes, you clearly are. | 是的 你明显是 | 
| [15:32] | But I’m seeing a specific woman | 但我看到一位特定的女性 | 
| [15:35] | that you’re in a romantic relationship with. | 你们俩是恋爱关系 | 
| [15:38] | Oh, oh, here we go. | 说到点子上了 | 
| [15:41] | Does she have dark hair? | 她是深色头发吗 | 
| [15:43] | Yes! Yes! Your spirit guides are on fire! | 是的 你的灵魂向导太牛逼了 | 
| [15:46] | The majority of people have dark hair. | 大多数人类都是深色头发 | 
| [15:49] | Even you, at one time. | 你也曾经有过 | 
| [15:52] | Does she work in a similar field to you? | 她的工作领域和你类似吗 | 
| [15:54] | Ha! The opposite. | 错了吧 正相反 | 
| [15:55] | She’s a neurobiologist, and I’m a theoretical physicist. | 她是神经生物学家 我是理论物理学家 | 
| [15:59] | My spirit guides can go suck an egg. | 我的灵魂向导可以一边玩蛋去了 | 
| [16:03] | They’re telling me that | 你的灵魂向导告诉我 | 
| [16:04] | you have difficulty being close with her. | 你在与她亲近方面有问题 | 
| [16:06] | Oh, he does. He so does. | 是的 太对了 | 
| [16:08] | What should he do? | 他应该怎么做 | 
| [16:13] | He should give himself to this relationship. | 他应该全心投入到这段感情中 | 
| [16:16] | Once he does, | 一旦全心投入 | 
| [16:17] | all his other pursuits will come into focus. | 其它的所有追求 都会拨云见日 | 
| [16:20] | Sheldon, do you hear that? | 谢尔顿 听到了吗 | 
| [16:21] | I mean, Amy is the key to your happiness. | 艾米是你幸福的关键 | 
| [16:23] | Exactly. | 正是 | 
| [16:24] | Personally and professionally. | 个人生活和职业上都是 | 
| [16:26] | Everything will fall into place once you commit to her. | 一旦你对她全心投入 一切都会走上正轨 | 
| [16:37] | You know what this is? | 你知道这算什么吗 | 
| [16:39] | Yeah, and I reserve this word for those rare instances | 这个词不到万不得已 | 
| [16:41] | when it’s truly deserved. | 我是不会说的 | 
| [16:42] | This is malarkey! | 放你妈个屁 | 
| [16:49] | Wow, you really struck a nerve. | 你真是戳到他的痛处了 | 
| [16:51] | I’ve never heard him use the “M” word before. | 我以前从没听他骂过那个”妈”字 | 
| [17:00] | Here we go: | 开始了 | 
| [17:01] | House of a 1,000 Corpses. | 《千尸屋》 | 
| [17:04] | Now, just so you know, | 告诉你 | 
| [17:05] | I was a nanny for three years, so if you get scared, | 我做过三年保姆 如果你害怕 | 
| [17:07] | I can totally change your diaper. | 我可以帮你换吓尿的纸尿裤 | 
| [17:11] | Actually, I have to tell you something. | 我必须跟你说件事 | 
| [17:14] | These kind of movies really aren’t my thing, | 这类电影我实在是不喜欢 | 
| [17:17] | so, last night, I watched it | 所以昨晚我看了 | 
| [17:19] | just to see what I was getting myself into. | 为了提前给自己做点心理准备 | 
| [17:21] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [17:22] | And I have to be honest– | 我得说实话 | 
| [17:23] | I thought it was disturbing and weird, | 我觉得这电影让人心里发毛 感觉怪异 | 
| [17:27] | and it made me wonder what it says about someone who enjoys it. | 让我不禁怀疑 怎么会有人喜欢看这种电影呢 | 
| [17:30] | I wonder that, too. | 我也怀疑 | 
| [17:31] | Then, why do you watch these things? | 那你为什么看这种电影 | 
| [17:34] | Can I tell you something without you judging me? | 我跟你说件事 你别戴有色眼镜看我好吗 | 
| [17:36] | Sure. | 好的 | 
| [17:38] | They kind of turn me on. | 这类电影让我性趣盎然 | 
| [17:41] | And play. | 马上播放 | 
| [17:55] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [17:57] | I didn’t expect you this evening. | 我没想到今晚你会来 | 
| [17:59] | Well, I was just feeling so bad | 那晚对你说谎 | 
| [18:01] | about lying to you the other night, | 我好内疚 | 
| [18:03] | I wanted to make it up to you. | 我想补偿你 | 
| [18:05] | And how do you propose to do that? | 你打算怎么补偿 | 
| [18:19] | Unless you have Gravity on Blu-ray under that skirt, | 除非你裙子下面有《地心引力》的蓝光碟 | 
| [18:21] | I don’t know where you’re going with this. | 不然我实在不知道你在闹哪样 | 
| [18:50] | 这里应该没人看 就偷偷写两句吧 最近真的很迷跑跑姜饼人 有玩的可以加我line:saitaigong 送我爱心 by赛太公 |