| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Gentlemen, Star Wars day is rapidly approaching. | 各位 星球大战日马上就要到了 | 
| [00:05] | We should finalize our plans. | 我们得定下计划啦 | 
| [00:07] | What? That’s a real thing? | 什么 还真有这玩意啊 | 
| [00:10] | What is it, Star Wars Christmas? | 是哪天 星球大战圣诞节吗 | 
| [00:13] | No. Don’t be ridiculous. | 不是 你说什么傻话 | 
| [00:15] | That’s Wookiee Life Day. | 那天是伍基人生命日好吗 | 
| [00:15] | 星球大战中 一个外星种族的节日 | |
| [00:18] | So, when is it? | 所以是哪天 | 
| [00:20] | Uh, well, it’s not May the fifth… | 不是5月5号 | 
| [00:22] | and it’s not May the third… | 也不是5月3号 | 
| [00:29] | It’s May the fourth. | 是5月4号 | 
| [00:33] | Get it? | 懂没 | 
| [00:35] | May the fourth be with you? | 5月4号[愿原力]与你同在 | 
| [00:39] | “May the force be with you.” Get it? | “愿原力与你同在” 懂了吗 | 
| [00:42] | Oh, no. This face wasn’t because I didn’t get it. | 你误会了 我这表情不是因为不懂 | 
| [01:13] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [01:16] | – Hey, you got a second? – Yes. | -你有空吗 -有啊 | 
| [01:18] | Actually, I’m glad you’re here. | 刚好我也想找你 | 
| [01:20] | I-I’m working on the Star Wars Day schedule. | 我在定星球大战日的行程 | 
| [01:23] | Now, I have a window built in after Phantom Menace, | 我在《星球大战I:幽灵的威胁》播放完后 | 
| [01:27] | for complaining, but… | 留了吐槽这部的时间 但… | 
| [01:31] | I’m worried an hour won’t be enough time. | 我怕一小时会不够 | 
| [01:37] | Sheldon, I-I’ve got some bad news. | 谢尔顿 我有个坏消息 | 
| [01:40] | What is it? | 什么坏消息 | 
| [01:42] | I just read online | 我刚在网上看到 | 
| [01:44] | that Arthur Jeffries passed away. | 亚瑟·杰弗里斯先生过世了 | 
| [01:48] | Professor Proton is dead? | 质子教授去世了吗 | 
| [01:52] | Sorry, buddy. | 兄弟 节哀 | 
| [02:04] | What are you doing? | 你在闹哪样 | 
| [02:07] | Comforting you? | 安慰你啊 | 
| [02:09] | Y-Your heart might be in the right place, | 你的心意可能对了 | 
| [02:11] | but your head, chest and arms certainly aren’t. | 但是你的头 胸 手臂 绝对放错地方了 | 
| [02:16] | Anyway, the-the funeral’s on Sunday. | 总之 葬礼是在周日 | 
| [02:18] | But, that’s Star Wars Day. | 可是那天是星球大战日啊 | 
| [02:20] | Yeah… um… | 是啊 可是… | 
| [02:23] | of all the things about this that are sad, | 在所有该为这消息难过的原因中 | 
| [02:25] | that might not be number one. | 撞日应该排不到第一吧 | 
| [02:29] | You okay? I know he meant a lot to you. | 你还好吗 我知道他对你很重要 | 
| [02:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [02:35] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [02:38] | Yet he cried when they changed the Raisin Bran box. | 葡萄干麦片盒换封面的时候 他倒哭了 | 
| [02:44] | This, uh, this is something interesting boys and girls. | 小朋友们 跟你们说个有意思的 | 
| [02:47] | After an owl eats, he spits up part of his meal, | 在猫头鹰进食完后 它们会以小球状 | 
| [02:51] | that he can’t digest, in the form of a pellet. | 吐出它们消化不了的食物 | 
| [02:57] | Is-Isn’t that a hoot? | 是不是很令人”呜呜”大笑 | 
| [03:04] | We’ll be right back after I fire my writers. | 节目将在我炒了我的编剧后回来 | 
| [03:09] | Oh, shut up. | 闭上你的鸟嘴 | 
| [03:12] | Watching your old friend? | 在看你的老朋友吗 | 
| [03:14] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [03:16] | Look at him, Amy. | 艾米 你看他 | 
| [03:17] | It’s such a shame. | 太可惜了 | 
| [03:19] | Struck down in the prime of my life. | 在我的英年 他就这么去了 | 
| [03:24] | Do you want me to go to the funeral with you? | 你想我陪你一起去参加丧礼吗 | 
| [03:26] | Oh, I’m not going to the funeral. | 我才不去那丧礼 | 
| [03:28] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [03:30] | All those people blowing their noses. | 这么多人在擤鼻涕 | 
| [03:33] | You can’t tell the sick from the sad. Mm. | 分不出哪个是在哭 哪个在生病 | 
| [03:36] | I’ll be at home celebrating Star Wars Day, as planned. | 我会在家按照原定计划 庆祝星球大战日 | 
| [03:40] | Are you sure you don’t want to go say good-bye? | 你确定你不想去跟他道别吗 | 
| [03:43] | Amy, mourning the inevitable is a complete waste of time. | 人生自古谁无死 省了吊唁不作死 | 
| [03:48] | And watching a bunch of goofy space movies | 那看一堆你看过几百次的 | 
| [03:50] | you’ve seen hundreds of times isn’t? | 宅爆太空电影就不作死吗 | 
| [03:54] | If we were in a physical relationship, | 如果我们是有肉体关系的情侣 | 
| [03:56] | you just lost sex tonight. | 你那句话就害你今晚没得爱爱了 | 
| [04:01] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 | 
| [04:02] | Hey, Penny. Happy Star Wars Day. | 佩妮 星球大战日快乐 | 
| [04:07] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [04:09] | Can I make you breakfast? | 我能为你做早餐吗 | 
| [04:10] | Admiral Ackbar’s Snack Bar is open for business. | 阿克”巴”上将的小吃”吧” 欢喜营业中 | 
| [04:10] | 星球大战中的外星人 | |
| [04:15] | No, thanks. Leonard and I are just going to the funeral. | 不用了 谢谢 我要跟莱纳德去参加丧礼呢 | 
| [04:17] | You sure. Not even coffee? | 确定吗 咖啡也不要吗 | 
| [04:19] | We have R2-Decaf. | 有R2-D[低]咖啡因咖啡哦 | 
| [04:19] | R2-D2 星球大战中的机械人 | |
| [04:22] | Maybe a nice Cafe Au Leia? | 或是来一杯欧”莉亚”咖啡 | 
| [04:22] | 欧蕾咖啡 加入大量牛奶的咖啡 莉亚 星球大战中的一位人类公主 | |
| [04:26] | And if you’re not in the mood for coffee, | 如果你没有喝咖啡的心情 | 
| [04:27] | I can always make you a Chai Tea-3PO. | 我也可以给你泡杯印度T[茶]3PO | 
| [04:32] | Oh, I get it– like C-3PO. | 我懂了 就像是C-3PO | 
| [04:32] | 都是星球大战中的机器人 | |
| [04:34] | What happened to me? | 我怎么会堕落至此 | 
| [04:38] | Hey, uh, Sheldon, you want anything? | 谢尔顿 你想来点什么吗 | 
| [04:39] | Uh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [04:41] | You’re being so quiet. | 你今天好安静 | 
| [04:43] | Are you upset or are you just rebooting? | 你是心里难过 还是你个机械人在重启 | 
| [04:47] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [04:48] | Sweetie, are you sure you don’t want to | 亲爱的 你确定你今天 | 
| [04:49] | come with us to the funeral? | 不跟我们一起去丧礼吗 | 
| [04:51] | Oh, I appreciate the offer, but Arthur is gone | 谢谢你的邀请 但亚瑟已经死了 | 
| [04:54] | and there’s nothing I can do about it. | 我就算去了也做不到什么 | 
| [04:56] | When Darth Vader struck down Obi-Wan, | 黑武士杀了欧比旺的时候 | 
| [04:59] | did Luke cry like a baby and go to his funeral? | 卢克有哭天喊地 然后去参加丧礼吗 | 
| [05:02] | No. | 没有 | 
| [05:02] | He blew up the Death Star. | 他把死星炸了 | 
| [05:03] | Why do I know this?! | 我怎么会知道这个啊 | 
| [05:06] | Arthur Jeffries was a scientist. | 亚瑟·杰弗里斯是个科学家 | 
| [05:09] | I’m sure he didn’t care about | 我相信他不是个会在意 | 
| [05:10] | silly superstitions like funerals. | 丧礼这种无聊事的人 | 
| [05:13] | You know, if he were here, I think he’d say, | 如果他今天有来 他一定会说 | 
| [05:15] | “Enjoy Star Wars Day.” | “祝你们星球大战日玩得开心” | 
| [05:17] | He was 84; he’d say, “where’s my pudding?” | 他都84岁了 他会说的是”我的布丁呢” | 
| [05:22] | Before you go, at least let me pack you some | 你们走之前 让我帮你们打包点 | 
| [05:24] | Attack of the Scones for the road. | 司康的进攻 让你们路上吃吧 | 
| [05:28] | Oh, like Attack of the Clones. | 《星战2: 克隆人的进攻》的双关嘛 | 
| [05:30] | We are leaving right now. | 我们现在就走 | 
| [05:35] | Arthur passing away was harder on Sheldon | 亚瑟去世的消息对谢尔顿的打击很大 | 
| [05:36] | than he’s ready to admit. | 但是他不愿意承认 | 
| [05:38] | Really hoping this will cheer him up. | 真心希望这个能让他开心点 | 
| [05:40] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [05:41] | Although, it might’ve been thoughtless of us | 我们烤这个名字带”死”字的死星 | 
| [05:43] | to bake a Death Star cake. | 会不会有点不好 | 
| [05:46] | No, it combines two of Sheldon’s favorite things: | 不会啊 这包含了两样他最爱的事物 | 
| [05:49] | chocolate chips | 巧克力碎 | 
| [05:50] | and the ability to destroy a planet at the push of a button. | 还有按个按钮就能摧毁个星球的能力 | 
| [05:54] | Well, anyway, it’ll be a nice surprise for the boys. | 无论如何 这给男生们当惊喜也挺好 | 
| [05:57] | And Howie doesn’t think I take his interests seriously, | 华仔一直觉得我不把他的爱好当回事 | 
| [05:59] | so hopefully this will keep him fooled for a while. | 希望这个蛋糕能唬住他一阵子 | 
| [06:02] | Okay, let’s get the fondant and start decorating. | 拿上翻糖开始裱花吧 | 
| [06:05] | This is pretty cool. | 这挺酷的 | 
| [06:07] | You don’t see too many spherical cakes. | 球体的蛋糕挺罕见呢 | 
| [06:13] | I wonder why that is. | 原因大概就是这个吧 | 
| [06:22] | I have a confession to make. | 我想坦白一件事 | 
| [06:23] | I’ve never been to a funeral before. | 我从来没参加过丧礼 | 
| [06:25] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [06:26] | I just never knew anyone that died. | 我还没碰过认识的人过世 | 
| [06:29] | I had a pet pig when I was a kid. | 我小时候有一只宠物猪 | 
| [06:31] | I mean, when he died, we didn’t have a funeral, | 它死掉的时候没有办丧礼 | 
| [06:33] | we had a barbecue. | 我们把它烤了 | 
| [06:38] | Yeah, we won’t be eating Arthur tonight. | 放心吧 今晚不会把亚瑟烤了吃的 | 
| [06:44] | I didn’t know him very well, but I still really liked him. | 我虽然跟他不熟 但我挺喜欢他呢 | 
| [06:48] | It’s weird that he’s… just gone. | 他就这么去了 感觉好奇怪 | 
| [06:51] | I know. | 我明白 | 
| [06:53] | I feel like I want to cry. | 我感觉好想哭 | 
| [06:54] | Oh… that’s-that’s fine. | 没事的 | 
| [06:57] | Go ahead. | 哭吧哭吧 | 
| [07:04] | – I can’t do it with you staring at me. – Sorry. | -你盯着我 我哭不出来 -抱歉 | 
| [07:11] | No, I’m dry. | 不行 没眼泪 | 
| [07:13] | You’re a big crybaby– you start, I’ll join in. | 你整天哭哭啼啼 你先开场 我再加入 | 
| [07:16] | I am not a crybaby. | 我才没整天哭哭啼啼 | 
| [07:18] | Toy Story 3? | 看《玩具总动员3》时呢 | 
| [07:19] | The toys were holding hands in a furnace! | 玩具们在焚化炉里手牵手等死呢 | 
| [07:27] | Look, A-Arthur lived a full life. | 亚瑟这一辈子过得很充实 | 
| [07:31] | And he inspired a lot of people. | 他鼓舞了很多人 | 
| [07:33] | Sure, he-he was my childhood hero, | 的确 他是我儿时的偶像 | 
| [07:36] | but… the fact that I got to work with him, | 但我后来有机会能与他 | 
| [07:40] | side by side, before he… | 有共事的机会 在他… | 
| [07:43] | died was… | 去世之前… | 
| [07:46] | it was… it was a gift. | 真的… 是老天的赏赐 | 
| [07:49] | It was a gift. | 的确是老天的赏赐 | 
| [07:52] | Thank you for being the emotional one | 谢谢你在我们的感情中 | 
| [07:54] | in this relationship. | 当多愁善感的那个 | 
| [07:57] | – I got your back. – Yeah. | -一切有我 -是啊 | 
| [08:02] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 准备开始 | 
| [08:04] | Episode I– The Phantom Menace. | 第一部 《幽灵的威胁》 | 
| [08:07] | Let’s get this over with. | 赶紧看完了事吧 | 
| [08:09] | Since we all agree Episode I isn’t our favorite, | 既然我们大家都同意不喜欢第一部 | 
| [08:11] | maybe we just skip it this time. | 我们这次何不直接跳过呢 | 
| [08:12] | Yeah, Howard, I think you of all people | 霍华德 我觉得所有人中 | 
| [08:15] | should avoid espousing the principle | 你最不应该有 | 
| [08:16] | that if something is not our favorite | 如果不喜欢某事物 | 
| [08:18] | we should just get rid of it. | 就让它滚的心态 | 
| [08:23] | You know, I heard this way of watching the movies | 我听说过一种看星战电影的方法 | 
| [08:25] | called the Machete Order, where you watch Episodes IV and V, | 叫弯刀顺序 先看第五第六部 | 
| [08:29] | then skip Episode I, | 然后跳过第一部 | 
| [08:31] | watch II and III as a flashback, | 把第二第三部当闪回看 | 
| [08:33] | and then finish with VI. | 然后看第四部做完结 | 
| [08:34] | Okay, so you’d lose most of Jar Jar, | 所以加加大多数的戏份 | 
| [08:34] | 加加·宾克斯 出现在星战1与2 | |
| [08:36] | all the trade route talk, and the boring senate hearings, | 贸易路线与无聊的议会审讯戏全没了 | 
| [08:39] | which are like watching C-SPAN with monsters. | 那无聊程度跟看公共事务台有得一拼 | 
| [08:43] | Get rid of the trade route part? | 跳过贸易路线部分吗 | 
| [08:45] | Then how would Palpatine | 那帕尔帕庭是怎么把 | 
| [08:47] | get Chancellor Valorum kicked out of office? | 瓦洛伦议长搞下台 再夺位的 | 
| [08:50] | How would he get himself elected? How? | 少了那部分剧情 他会是怎么选上的 | 
| [08:52] | Can we get through one holiday | 我们就不能过上一个 | 
| [08:54] | without you saying something ridiculous? | 没有你胡言乱语的节日吗 | 
| [08:57] | It was just a suggestion. | 只是个建议嘛 | 
| [08:58] | Well, you know what else was just a suggestion? | 你知道还有什么事也只是个建议吗 | 
| [09:00] | “Why don’t we change the Raisin Bran box?” | “要不我们换一下早餐麦片盒的封面吧” | 
| [09:04] | Hmm? And you know who got hurt by that? | 你知道谁因此内心受伤了吗 | 
| [09:05] | Every single person who eats breakfast! | 所有吃那个早餐的人啊 | 
| [09:12] | I think he’s taking this Professor Proton thing pretty hard. | 我想质子教授的去世对他打击很大吧 | 
| [09:16] | Should we try to console him? | 我们该去开导他吗 | 
| [09:19] | Or… should we respect his privacy | 或者我们应该尊重他 | 
| [09:22] | in this moment of grief? | 内心哀伤时期的隐私 | 
| [09:25] | By staying here and watching the movie. | 就乖乖坐在这里看电影就行了 | 
| [09:27] | That’s what good friends would do! | 好朋友都会这么做啊 | 
| [09:37] | Well, at least without Sheldon here, | 好歹因为谢尔顿不在这 | 
| [09:38] | we got to start with Episode IV. | 我们可以从第四部开始看 | 
| [09:40] | Mm, true. | 是啊 | 
| [09:44] | I do feel guilty about him. | 我心里对他挺过意不去的 | 
| [09:45] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [09:46] | Maybe we should see how he’s doing. | 我们去看看他怎么样了吧 | 
| [09:48] | Yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [09:48] | – But after the cantina scene. – Obviously. | -等酒吧这一段看完再去吧 -必须的 | 
| [09:52] | 该段酒吧戏的配乐 | |
| [09:58] | Look at Arthur… | 看看亚瑟 | 
| [10:00] | cracking up at a joke I told him. | 被我的笑话逗得捧腹大笑 | 
| [10:06] | I’ll never hear that laugh again. | 我再也听不到他的笑声了 | 
| [10:08] | You never heard it that time. | 那次我也没笑 | 
| [10:15] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 | 
| [10:17] | – I thought you were dead. – I am. | -我以为你死了 -是的 | 
| [10:20] | Oh, it-it’s fantastic. | 感觉好极了 | 
| [10:24] | I mean, this is the longest that I’ve gone | 这是多年来我第一次 | 
| [10:27] | without running into a men’s room in-in years. | 这么长时间不需要总是跑厕所 | 
| [10:27] | 老年人一般会出现尿急尿频现象 | |
| [10:35] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会来我家 | 
| [10:36] | I-I don’t know. I was… | 我也不知道 | 
| [10:38] | I was hoping I was going to haunt my ex-wife. | 我本希望去我前妻家吓唬她的 | 
| [10:45] | I know why. | 我知道原因了 | 
| [10:47] | You’ve come to me because | 你之所以来找我 是因为 | 
| [10:49] | you’re my Obi-Wan. | 你是我的欧比旺[绝地武士] | 
| [10:53] | I’m-I’m not… I’m not familiar with that. | 我不…我不懂你在说什么 | 
| [10:55] | Is… is-is that an… | 那…是不是… | 
| [10:58] | an Internet? | 就是互联网啊 | 
| [11:03] | Wow. | 鸡同鸭讲 | 
| [11:04] | Uh, you’re dead, so I’m going to let that slide. | 算了 我就不跟死人计较了 | 
| [11:09] | Obi-Wan Kenobi is a character from Star Wars. | 欧比旺·肯诺比是《星球大战》中的一个角色 | 
| [11:12] | After his physical demise, | 他在身体消失后 | 
| [11:14] | he comes to Luke Skywalker as his mentor in spirit form. | 以灵魂形体出现卢克·天行者面前 继续指导他 | 
| [11:19] | Well, that… that clears that up. | 你的解释让我”豁然开朗” | 
| [11:24] | You must be here to give me advice. | 你一定是来给我建议的 | 
| [11:33] | Well, this… this is weird. | 这…这装束好奇怪 | 
| [11:36] | Most-most of my robes open in… | 我大多数长袍开口都在后面 | 
| [11:39] | in the back. | 方便上厕所 | 
| [11:43] | Those are your Jedi robes. | 这是绝地武士袍 | 
| [11:47] | Oh, wait. What…? | 等等 这… | 
| [11:50] | What-what… what is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [11:52] | Oh! Be careful with that! | 悠着点玩 | 
| [12:08] | Oh, neato. | 太酷了 | 
| [12:14] | I’m, uh… I’m going to need a Band-Aid. | 我想…我需要一张创口贴 | 
| [12:22] | So…what did you think of your first funeral? | 你参加了人生第一场葬礼 感觉如何 | 
| [12:26] | Well, I don’t want to be a jerk, but it was kind of a bummer. | 虽然我不想失礼 但葬礼实在有点无聊 | 
| [12:30] | Yeah, well, when I die, you can rent a bounce house. | 等我死了 你可以租个蹦蹦城堡办葬礼 | 
| [12:35] | You think about dying? | 你现在就想”死”这件事吗 | 
| [12:36] | Well, I think more about if I’d have any regrets. | 我想得更多的是 怕自己会有遗憾 | 
| [12:40] | What would you regret? | 你的遗憾会是什么 | 
| [12:42] | Mm, you know, that I didn’t travel more, | 比如旅行太少 | 
| [12:45] | take more risks, learn another language. | 冒险太少 只会一门语言 | 
| [12:47] | You know Klingon. | 你还会克林贡语啊 | 
| [12:51] | That’s true. | 那倒也是 | 
| [12:51] | No, I meant that as a regret. | 不 我是说这是你的遗憾之一 | 
| [12:58] | – I just thought of one more. – What’s that? | -我刚又想到了一个 -是什么 | 
| [13:01] | I regret not saying “Yes” when you asked me to marry you. | 我遗憾在你求婚的时候 没有说”我愿意” | 
| [13:06] | Well, it just wasn’t the right time. | 那时候时机不对 | 
| [13:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [13:10] | And this is also not the right time. | 现在也不是什么好时机 | 
| [13:12] | Do not propose. | 不准求婚 | 
| [13:15] | What? | 什么 | 
| [13:15] | I know that face. That’s your propose face. | 我认得那表情 那是你要求婚的表情 | 
| [13:18] | I was not gonna propose. It’s already two to one. | 我没打算求婚啊 现在都二比一了 | 
| [13:21] | What’s two to one? | 什么二比一 | 
| [13:22] | I proposed twice, you proposed once. Two to one. | 我求过两次婚 你才求过一次 所以是二比一 | 
| [13:24] | Oh, my… It’s not a contest. | 天啊 这又不是比赛 | 
| [13:25] | I don’t know what you’re upset about. | 我不懂你在气什么 | 
| [13:27] | – I’m the one who’s losing. – Okay. | -我才是比分落后的那个 -算了 | 
| [13:30] | Fine. Would you feel better if I propose | 那好 如果我现在跟你求婚 | 
| [13:31] | so you could turn me down again? | 给你机会拒绝我第二次 你会好过点吗 | 
| [13:33] | Yeah, I think I would. | 当然会啊 | 
| [13:34] | Okay. Leonard, will you marry me? | 好 莱纳德 你愿意娶我吗 | 
| [13:39] | No, don’t you dare. | 你敢 | 
| [13:40] | You reject me right now and tie things up. | 你快拒绝我 咱俩就扯平了 | 
| [13:45] | It’s just such a big decision. | 这可是一个很重大的决定 | 
| [13:47] | I don’t want to have any regrets. | 我不想留下任何遗憾 | 
| [13:53] | Did you ever watch Professor Proton when you were a kid? | 你小时候看过质子教授吗 | 
| [13:56] | No. | 没有 | 
| [13:57] | My dad controlled the TV, | 我爸爸掌控电视 | 
| [13:58] | so unless someone was a Texas Ranger, | 所以除非那人是《德州巡警》 | 
| [13:58] | 1993-2001年美国警察题材电视剧 | |
| [14:00] | Jake or the Fatman, we didn’t see it. | 或《帅虎猛龙》里的角色 否则没看过 | 
| [14:00] | 1987-1992年美国警察破案电视剧 | |
| [14:03] | I never watched him, either, but he seems to be the reason | 我也从未看过 但是似乎是他 | 
| [14:05] | that Sheldon got interested in science. | 激发了谢尔顿对科学的兴趣 | 
| [14:08] | Not me. I got into science | 我不是 我对科学感兴趣 | 
| [14:10] | ’cause I was always the smallest kid in school, | 是因为我总是学校里最矮小的那个 | 
| [14:11] | so I thought if I became a scientist, | 所以我想如果我成为了科学家 | 
| [14:13] | I could invent a formula that made me taller. | 就可以发明出一种让我变高的药 | 
| [14:17] | That’s cute. | 这想法真天真 | 
| [14:18] | Yeah, I thought it was working for a while, | 是啊 曾有一段时间我觉得真的有用 | 
| [14:20] | but then I found out my brother was just | 但结果却发现是我哥哥 | 
| [14:21] | lowering the pencil marks on the door frame. | 在量身高的门框上动手脚 | 
| [14:25] | How about you? | 你呢 | 
| [14:27] | Oh, I guess it must have been back when I was in the Girl Sprouts. | 我想应该是在我当女子军那会 | 
| [14:33] | Girl Sprouts? | 女子军 | 
| [14:34] | My mom made it up as an alternative to the Girl Scouts. | 这是我妈妈为了跟女童军区分 故意取的 | 
| [14:37] | She didn’t want me selling cookies | 她不想我”像妓女一般 | 
| [14:39] | on some street corner “Like a whore.” | 在大街小巷叫卖饼干” | 
| [14:46] | How did that get you into science? | 那怎么会让你科学感兴趣呢 | 
| [14:48] | Oh, I went to the library | 我去图书馆 | 
| [14:49] | and took out a book on biology to see what whores did. | 拿了一本生物学的书 看看妓女都做什么 | 
| [14:56] | On the one hand, if I say yes… | 一方面 如果我说”我愿意” | 
| [15:00] | This isn’t funny anymore. | 一点都不好玩 | 
| [15:01] | Just say no so we’re done with this. | 快拒绝我 然后我们就扯平了 | 
| [15:03] | Will you marry me or not? | 你愿意还是不愿意娶我 | 
| [15:04] | Ooh, interesting. Did you just propose to me again? | 有意思 你刚是”又”向我求婚了吗 | 
| [15:09] | – No. – Really? | -不是 -真的吗 | 
| [15:11] | Because I just heard, “Will you marry me?” | 因为我刚明明听见 “你愿意娶我吗” | 
| [15:12] | That’s two proposals, one day. | 一天求两次婚哦 | 
| [15:16] | Sounds like someone wants to spend the rest of her life | 看来有人下半辈子都想教孩子 | 
| [15:18] | telling people how to spell the name Hofstadter. | 怎么拼”霍夫斯塔德”这个姓 | 
| [15:22] | You know what? Fine. Do whatever you want. | 算了 随便你怎么样 | 
| [15:27] | Penny, don’t get upset. | 佩妮 不要生气嘛 | 
| [15:29] | Here. | 听着 | 
| [15:31] | I love you, but, no, I will not marry you. | 我爱你 但我不会娶你 | 
| [15:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:37] | Now, about that second proposal. | 那我们说回第二次求婚 | 
| [15:38] | On the one hand… | 一方面… | 
| [15:52] | Where… where… where are we? | 我们…我们这是在哪儿 | 
| [15:56] | This is the swampland of Dagobah. | 达戈巴的沼泽地 | 
| [15:58] | It’s where Luke was trained in the ways of the Jedi. | 这是卢克接受绝地训练的地方 | 
| [16:03] | Too bad. I thought it was Florida. | 太可惜了 我还以为是佛罗里达呢 | 
| [16:13] | When Obi-Wan came to Luke on this very spot, | 当欧比旺在这里时 | 
| [16:16] | he gave him all sorts of helpful advice. | 他给了卢克各种有用的建议 | 
| [16:19] | So, um… | 所以 | 
| [16:22] | what do you got for me? | 你对我的建议是什么 | 
| [16:28] | Always… | 一定 | 
| [16:31] | get… get a prenup. | 要签…婚前协议 | 
| [16:37] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 | 
| [16:39] | I thought there’d be more of a reason why you’re here. | 我还以为你来找我有更深远的意义呢 | 
| [16:42] | Well, why-why do you think I’m here? | 那你觉得我为什么来找你 | 
| [16:46] | I suppose it has something to do with your recent passing. | 我想可能跟你最近去世的事有关吧 | 
| [16:50] | Is-is this the… the first time | 这是… 你第一次 | 
| [16:52] | you’ve lost, you know, someone close to you? | 失去了跟你亲近的人吗 | 
| [16:55] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不是 | 
| [16:57] | I’ve already had to say good-bye to 11 Dr. Whos. | 我已经经历过跟11代的神秘博士道别了 | 
| [16:57] | 英国科幻剧 播演许多年 主角换过很多任 | |
| [17:04] | Yeah, I’ve-I’ve outlived a few of my doctors, too. | 我也比我好几任医生[博士]活得长 | 
| [17:09] | Of course, my grandfather died when I was five. | 当然 我的爷爷在我5岁的时候去世了 | 
| [17:13] | My father died when I was 14. | 我父亲在我14岁的时候去世 | 
| [17:16] | I’m… I’m sorry about that. | 节哀顺变 | 
| [17:18] | And now you’re gone, too. | 现在你也过世了 | 
| [17:22] | It’s like all the men I’ve looked up to have gone away. | 感觉所有我崇拜的男性都去世了 | 
| [17:27] | Well, you know, it’s… | 你知道 其实… | 
| [17:28] | it’s okay to… to be sad about them. | 是可以对他们的去世感到难过的 | 
| [17:32] | Just… just make sure, you know, you appreciate | 只是你要记住 你也得 | 
| [17:36] | those who… who are still there for you. | 珍惜那些还在世的亲朋好友 | 
| [17:41] | But I do appreciate them. | 我很珍惜他们啊 | 
| [17:45] | Well, then, | 既然如此 | 
| [17:47] | what am I doing in a swamp… | 那我在这破沼泽 | 
| [17:54] | …dressed like Friar Tuck? | 穿得像罗宾汉里的塔克修士干啥 | 
| [18:03] | Appreciate them, Sheldon. | 珍惜眼前人 谢尔顿 | 
| [18:09] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 | 
| [18:10] | Heard you’re having a rough day. You all right? | 听说你今天听不开心 你没事吧 | 
| [18:12] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [18:15] | How was the funeral? | 丧礼如何 | 
| [18:19] | It was nice, you know. | 挺好的 | 
| [18:21] | A lot of people showed up, | 很多人都来了 | 
| [18:24] | told some great stories about him. | 说了很多他生平的好事 | 
| [18:26] | Did you know that Arthur’s son is a high school sci…? | 你知道亚瑟的儿子是个高中科学老… | 
| [18:46] | Hey, the guys are about to start Jedi. | 他们要开始看第六部了 | 
| [18:48] | You want to go watch? | 你想去看吗 | 
| [18:49] | I do. | 想 | 
| [18:52] | After I make them go back and watch one through five first. | 但我得先让他们从第一部开始看 | 
| [18:58] | Sheldon, that-that’ll take us all night. | 谢尔顿 那我们得花一整晚呢 | 
| [19:01] | That’s true. | 的确 | 
| [19:02] | Oh, it’s a good thing I had a nap. | 幸好我小睡了一会 | 
| [19:11] | Boy, some of the physical comedy | 加加的一些肢体搞笑画面 | 
| [19:13] | with Jar Jar is a little tough to watch. | 真的是有点看不下去啊 | 
| [19:18] | At least they toned him down in the second one. | 至少第二部里 已经让他收敛了 | 
| [19:21] | Yeah, he is pretty stupid. | 是啊 这角色真蠢 | 
| [19:26] | Hey, we can say it. You can’t. | 我们才能说他 你没资格 | 
| [19:30] | Hey, guys. | 大伙们 | 
| [19:31] | Happy Star Wars Day! | 星球大战日快乐 | 
| [19:35] | – A Death Star cake! – Yeah. | -死星蛋糕 -是啊 | 
| [19:37] | We were hoping it might cheer you up. | 我们希望它能让你开心点 | 
| [19:39] | And even though it meant we had to miss the movies, | 虽然我们因为烤蛋糕 错过了电影 | 
| [19:40] | we could still be part of the fun. | 但我们还是想一起同乐同乐 | 
| [19:42] | Well, you didn’t miss anything. | 你完全没错过 | 
| [19:43] | We just started over. | 我们刚从头重看 | 
| [19:44] | Son of a bitch. | 我去他妈的 | 
| [20:04] | You’re back. | 你回来啦 | 
| [20:05] | Yeah, apparently, um, | 是啊 貌似… | 
| [20:07] | I’m here whenever… when-whenever you need me. | 貌似你需要我的任何时候 我就会出现 | 
| [20:10] | That’s nice. | 真好 | 
| [20:13] | May-Maybe for you. | 你好我不好 | 
| [20:17] | Why do I need you now? | 那我现在为什么需要你 | 
| [20:20] | Well, as near as I could tell, | 就我看来 | 
| [20:22] | you-you fell asleep watching Star Wars, | 你在看《星球大战》的过程中睡着了 | 
| [20:25] | and now you’re-you’re dreaming you’re watching Star Wars. | 你现在是梦见自己正在看《星球大战》 | 
| [20:29] | So? | 所以呢 | 
| [20:31] | I mean, don’t-don’t you see a problem there? | 这样有什么问题吗 | 
| [20:34] | I mean, how-how | 你觉得 | 
| [20:35] | you’re spending your limited time on Earth? | 这么使用你在世有限的时间好吗 | 
| [20:40] | Not at all. | 没啥不好啊 | 
| [20:43] | Okay, good luck to you. | 行 那祝你睡得愉快 | 
| [21:14] | 查克·罗瑞的碎碎念 天朝的政府表示《生活大爆炸》不适宜播出 我只能假定这中间有过正式的审查过程 很有可能是一帮GCD的人 坐在一个黑暗的房间里看了几集大爆炸 说不定还做了笔记 方便之后写出一份记载了剧中主角们做出的闹剧 含有多少伤风败俗西方文化的官方文件 我很希望在观片审察过程中 有成员笑了出来 然后被送去位于乌鲁木齐郊区的劳改所 我也希望有审查人员 看到了剧中人物多常吃中餐外带后 消除掉了疑虑 也希望”shananigans”有中文的说法[闹剧] 无论如何 这整件事其实让我挺开心的 13亿人口的无上领主怕了我们的情景喜剧 我们当时拍摄的目标不正是这个吗 译by 赛太公&YY猫 |