| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Almost there. You’re doing great. | 快到了 你们做得很好 | 
| [00:04] | Thanks for lifting my spirits. | 感谢你的支持 | 
| [00:06] | Next time, try lifting the box. | 下次能出力”支持”一下盒子吗 | 
| [00:09] | 快点搬行吗 | |
| [00:11] | I don’t need a treadmill! | 我不需要用跑步机 | 
| [00:13] | The doctor says you need to get exercise! | 医生说你需要运动 | 
| [00:15] | I get plenty of exercise! | 我平常已经运动够多了 | 
| [00:18] | Crushing my will to live isn’t exercise! | 摧毁我的生存意志不算运动 | 
| [00:22] | If she isn’t gonna use it, then why are we doing this? | 如果她不打算用 我们辛苦搬这个干嘛 | 
| [00:25] | She’ll use it. | 她会用的 | 
| [00:25] | All I need is to rig it | 我只需在机器前装根鱼干 | 
| [00:28] | with a fishing pole and a HoneyBaked Ham. | 绑上蜜汁火腿就行 | 
| [00:30] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [00:32] | Now what? | 下一步干嘛 | 
| [00:33] | We set it up in Howie’s old room. | 把它搬进华仔旧房间里组装 | 
| [00:34] | Do you know how to set it up? | 你知道怎么组装吗 | 
| [00:36] | Please, I’m an MIT-trained engineer. | 拜托 我可是麻省理工的工程师 | 
| [00:38] | I think I can handle… | 区区一台跑步机… | 
| [00:39] | Ma, look out! | 妈 小心 | 
| [00:43] | I told you this thing would kill me! | 我就说这玩意会搞死我 | 
| [01:14] | So she’s gonna be laid up for at least six weeks. | 她得卧床足足六周以上 | 
| [01:17] | Poor Mrs. Wolowitz. | 沃洛维茨太太真可怜 | 
| [01:18] | Should we do something for her? | 我们该为她做点什么吗 | 
| [01:20] | I know. | 我知道做啥 | 
| [01:21] | Let’s go see the new Spider-Man movie. | 咱们去看新出的《蜘蛛侠2》吧 | 
| [01:25] | Sheldon, we’re talking about your friend’s mother. | 谢尔顿 那可是你好友的母亲 | 
| [01:27] | She got hurt. | 她受伤了 | 
| [01:29] | I thought that subject had run its course, | 我还以为那个话题聊够了 | 
| [01:31] | so I changed it. | 所以我换个话题 | 
| [01:32] | It’s called reading the room, Amy. | 这叫眼力见儿 艾米 | 
| [01:36] | Hi. | 大家好啊 | 
| [01:37] | Hey, how were things on the set? | 今天拍片还顺利吗 | 
| [01:38] | Uh, pretty good, actually. | 挺顺利的其实 | 
| [01:40] | So the movie’s not as bad as you thought? | 所以那电影其实没你想象中那么烂吗 | 
| [01:42] | Oh, no, it is, | 真就那么烂 | 
| [01:43] | but I decided, instead of complaining about it, | 但我决定 与其每天抱怨个不停 | 
| [01:45] | I’m just gonna go in every day and give it my all. | 不如卯足全力去做好它 | 
| [01:47] | – Good for you. – Thanks. | -佩服佩服 -客气客气 | 
| [01:48] | There’s no reason why I shouldn’t be | 在慢慢转化成杀人恶猿的 | 
| [01:50] | the best bisexual go-go dancer slowly transforming | 史上最炫酷的双性恋热场舞者界中 | 
| [01:53] | into a killer gorilla anyone’s ever seen. | 我没理由当不了业界之王啊 | 
| [01:57] | I don’t know. | 那可不好说 | 
| [01:58] | The bisexual gorilla go-go dancer in Schindler’s List | 《辛德勒名单》里的双性恋热场舞者杀人猿 | 
| [02:00] | is tough to beat. | 很难演赢他啊 | 
| [02:02] | Ah, very good. | 这笑话好笑 | 
| [02:03] | Because a gorilla go-go dancer of any sexual preference | 因为任何性取向的热场舞者杀人恶猿 | 
| [02:07] | would be out of place in a film about the Holocaust. | 在跟纳粹大屠杀有关的电影中都会很突兀 | 
| [02:11] | It only gets funnier when you explain it, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 你解释出来 笑点”加倍”啊 | 
| [02:14] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [02:20] | Okay, she’s all settled in the guest room. | 我把她在客房里安顿好了 | 
| [02:23] | Maybe we should get one of those machines | 我们是不是该买一台那种 | 
| [02:24] | to help her up the stairs. | 能帮忙她上楼梯的机械 | 
| [02:26] | You mean a forklift? | 你是指叉车吗 | 
| [02:29] | – Howie… – I’m sorry. | -华仔 -对不起 | 
| [02:30] | I just can’t deal with this right now. | 小华子真心做不到啊 | 
| [02:32] | Taking care of your own mother? How can you say that? | 照顾你亲妈吗 你怎么能说这种话 | 
| [02:35] | Bernie, she’s gonna be off her feet for six to eight weeks. | 妮妮 她接下来六到八周会不便于行 | 
| [02:38] | Are you prepared to feed her, wash her | 你准备好喂食她 帮她洗澡 | 
| [02:40] | and take her to the toilet? | 带她上厕所了吗 | 
| [02:42] | – I would do it for my mother. – Yeah, of course you would– | -我愿意这么照顾我妈啊 -你当然会啦 | 
| [02:45] | you’re a loving person. | 你是有爱心的人 | 
| [02:47] | I’m what my people would call a putz. | 我就是犹太人称为”贱精”的那种人 | 
| [02:52] | Look, I’m not crazy about the idea, | 我也并不是很期待做那些事 | 
| [02:54] | but what other choice do we have? | 只是我们还有别的选择吗 | 
| [02:56] | We get a nurse. | 我们可以请个看护啊 | 
| [02:57] | Preferably someone from a Third World country | 最好是个来自第三世界国家的看护 | 
| [02:59] | who’s used to suffering and unpleasant smells. | 因为他们习惯了受折磨与闻臭味 | 
| [03:04] | You’d hire a total stranger | 你会请个陌生人 | 
| [03:06] | to take care of the woman who raised you? | 来照顾抚养你长大的那个女人吗 | 
| [03:07] | That’s so cruel. | 太没人性了吧 | 
| [03:09] | Not if we pay them well | 如果我们多付点钱 | 
| [03:11] | and let them listen to the music of their homeland. | 再让他们听家乡的音乐就不会太没人性啦 | 
| [03:15] | I need to tinkle! | 我想要嘘嘘 | 
| [03:18] | Sounds like a job for a loving person. | 这活儿最合适有爱心的人干啦 | 
| [03:22] | Would you like me to play some Polish music | 在你扛她去厕所的时候 | 
| [03:24] | while you carry her to the toilet? | 需要放点波兰音乐吗 | 
| [03:24] | 美国的看护与家庭清洁业中 有许多是来自波兰的女性 | |
| [03:27] | You are a putz. | 你果然是个贱精 | 
| [03:31] | As advertised. | 假一赔十哦 | 
| [03:36] | Thanks for coming with me. | 谢谢你陪我来 | 
| [03:38] | Thanks for inviting me after everyone else said no. | 谢谢你在所有人拒绝你后 邀请我来 | 
| [03:43] | Aren’t you gonna get 3-D glasses? | 你不拿付3D眼镜吗 | 
| [03:44] | I brought my own. | 我自己带了 | 
| [03:47] | No sense in risking bridge-of-nose herpes. | 我可不想染上鼻梁疱疹 | 
| [03:52] | Is that a real thing? | 真有这个病吗 | 
| [03:53] | Well, until they invent nose condoms, | 在有人发明鼻部保险套之前 | 
| [03:56] | I’m not finding out. | 我不想以”鼻”犯险 | 
| [03:59] | Emily! Hey! | 艾米丽 | 
| [04:01] | Oh, hey, Raj. | 拉杰 | 
| [04:03] | Uh, this is my friend, Sheldon. | 这位是我朋友 谢尔顿 | 
| [04:04] | Sheldon, this is Emily. | 谢尔顿 她就是艾米丽 | 
| [04:06] | Oh, yes, you’re the dermatologist. | 知道了 你就是那位皮肤科医师 | 
| [04:10] | I went for a walk yesterday without sunscreen. | 我昨天去散步没有擦防晒霜 | 
| [04:14] | Do you see anything on my forehead | 我的额头部位有任何 | 
| [04:17] | that I should be concerned about? | 我该担心的病灶吗 | 
| [04:20] | Um, you know what? I better go. | 其实我有点赶时间 | 
| [04:23] | My movie’s about to start. | 我的电影要开始了 | 
| [04:24] | Are you here alone? | 你是自己来的吗 | 
| [04:25] | No, not really. | 不算吧 | 
| [04:26] | What do you mean, “not really”? | 什么叫”不算吧” | 
| [04:27] | – Hey, should we get our seats? – Yeah. | -我们进去吧 -好 | 
| [04:30] | It was nice seeing you. Um, I’ll call you later. | 很高兴遇到你 我晚点打给你 | 
| [04:33] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [04:38] | That was awkward, right? | 刚才真尴尬 是吧 | 
| [04:42] | Is it because she’s dating you | 尴尬是因为撞见你的妞 | 
| [04:44] | but was out with that other fellow? | 跟别的男人约会吗 | 
| [04:46] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [04:46] | Good. I thought she saw something on my forehead. | 那就好 我还以为是因为看见我的病灶了呢 | 
| [04:52] | And… action. | 开拍 | 
| [04:54] | Please don’t shut me out. | 不要将我拒之门外 | 
| [04:56] | Go away. | 走开 | 
| [04:58] | Just go away. | 快走开 | 
| [05:01] | I swear, I will find a way to turn you back. | 我发誓 我一定会想办法把你变回来的 | 
| [05:04] | What gave you the right | 你凭什么 | 
| [05:05] | to mix my DNA with that of a killer gorilla? | 把我的DNA混进了杀人恶猿的DNA | 
| [05:10] | I was trying to save your life. | 我当时一心只想让你活下去 | 
| [05:12] | Life? What life? Look at me! I’m a monster! | 活着有何用 你看我 现在就是个怪兽 | 
| [05:15] | And now I have blood on my hands, or | 我的双手沾满鲜血 | 
| [05:16] | paws. I don’t know. | 或我的双爪 随便啦 | 
| [05:22] | You can’t give up. I love you. | 你不能放弃 我爱你 | 
| [05:28] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [05:30] | But I’m afraid I love killing more. | 但恐怕我更爱杀戮 | 
| [05:32] | Like, one day, I might actually try and kill you! | 或许有一天我会试图…杀了你 | 
| [05:38] | And… cut. All right. | 停 很好 | 
| [05:43] | All right, let’s set up for the next scene. | 可以准备下一场戏了 | 
| [05:45] | Actually, you know what? Can we do one more? | 导演 能再拍一次吗 | 
| [05:49] | I think I could do it better. | 刚才没发挥好 | 
| [05:50] | Let’s just move on. | 就这样吧 | 
| [05:51] | – No one cares. – Well, I care. | -没人会介意 -但我会 | 
| [05:54] | I mean, look, if we’re gonna do this, | 我觉得既然要拍 | 
| [05:54] | why not try and make it something we’re actually proud of? | 何不好好拍一部让我们引以为傲的电影 | 
| [06:00] | Look, sweetie, | 小宝贝 | 
| [06:01] | this movie is garbage, | 这是部垃圾电影 | 
| [06:03] | but you should be happy about that, | 但你应该开心 | 
| [06:04] | ’cause if it was a good movie, you wouldn’t be in it. | 因为如果这是部好电影 那根本轮不到你来演 | 
| [06:08] | Whoa, whoa, hang on. | 打住打住 | 
| [06:09] | There’s no need to insult her. | 你没必要羞辱她吧 | 
| [06:11] | And who are you? | 你是哪位啊 | 
| [06:12] | I’m her boyfriend. | 我是她的男朋友 | 
| [06:13] | Isn’t she too hot for you? | 不觉得高攀了吗 | 
| [06:14] | A little, yeah. | 有点吧 | 
| [06:16] | Well, boyfriend, get off my set. | 好了 男朋友 滚出我的片场 | 
| [06:18] | You can’t do that. He’s with me. | 不许 他是来陪我的 | 
| [06:19] | You know what? You can get off my set, too. | 是吗 那你也可以滚出我的片场了 | 
| [06:21] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 | 
| [06:22] | What? You can’t fire me. I’m the star. | 什么 你不能解雇我 我可是主演啊 | 
| [06:24] | I’m the girl that goes bananas. It says so on the poster. | 我可是”疯妹子” 电影宣传海报上写着呢 | 
| [06:28] | Yeah, but we just shot the last scene where we see your face. | 但刚才已经拍完了你露脸的最后一场戏 | 
| [06:31] | So from now own, the star of the movie is whoever wears this. | 所以从现在开始 谁戴这个谁就是主演 | 
| [06:37] | Hey, if you’re gonna fire her, | 如果你要解雇她 | 
| [06:39] | then you have to fire me, too. | 那我也不干了 | 
| [06:41] | Wow, that fell apart really fast. | 靠 说炒人就炒人啊 | 
| [06:51] | Thanks for skipping the movie. | 谢谢你不看电影陪我回来 | 
| [06:53] | I couldn’t sit in that theater for two hours | 我实在没办法静下心看两个小时的电影 | 
| [06:54] | wondering about Emily and that guy. | 而不去想艾米丽和那个男人 | 
| [06:57] | Oh, quite all right. | 真的没关系 | 
| [06:58] | After my forehead melanoma scare, | 我得了额头黑素瘤恐慌症后 | 
| [07:00] | I’ve learned not to sweat the small stuff. | 已经学会了不再为小事斤斤计较 | 
| [07:04] | Well, sorry, | 不好意思 | 
| [07:06] | I don’t have all the ingredients to make chai tea. | 我这里没有做印度拉茶的所有原料 | 
| [07:09] | You don’t have to make me anything. | 你不必为我做什么 | 
| [07:10] | No, I do. You’re upset about Emily | 不行 你在为艾米丽烦恼 | 
| [07:12] | and you’re Indian. | 而且你是印度人 | 
| [07:13] | I need to make you chai tea. | 我一定要给你做拉茶 | 
| [07:16] | Now, I have all the ingredients except cardamom seeds. | 我这里其他原料都有 就差豆蔻籽 | 
| [07:21] | Do you happen to have any on you? | 你会不会碰巧有随身携带吧 | 
| [07:25] | Sorry, I left them in my turban. | 抱歉 我落在我的印度头巾里了 | 
| [07:30] | Oh, I’ll make English breakfast tea. | 那我只好给你泡英国早餐茶了 | 
| [07:32] | They destroyed your culture. | 反正他们摧毁了你们的文化 | 
| [07:32] | 18世纪下半叶 印度曾沦为英国的殖民地 | |
| [07:34] | That’s close enough. | 也算跟印度有点关系吧 | 
| [07:38] | You know, I’m curious, | 其实我很好奇 | 
| [07:41] | why are you so upset about seeing Emily with another man? | 你干嘛对艾米丽跟其他男人出去这么不爽 | 
| [07:44] | Wouldn’t you be upset if you saw Amy out with someone else? | 如果艾米跟别的男人外出 你不会觉得不爽吗 | 
| [07:47] | Can’t happen. | 不可能 | 
| [07:48] | We have an ironclad relationship agreement | 我们的恋爱协议无懈可击 | 
| [07:50] | which precludes her from physical contact | 里面规定了不许她跟我之外的男人 | 
| [07:53] | with anyone other than me. | 发生任何身体上的接触 | 
| [07:56] | But you don’t have sex with her, either. | 但你也没跟她上床啊 | 
| [07:58] | Slick, huh? | 高招吧 | 
| [08:02] | To be truthful, Emily and I haven’t dated that long, | 老实说 我和艾米丽约会的时间不算长 | 
| [08:04] | and we never agreed to be exclusive to each other. | 我们也还没说好只跟对方处对象 | 
| [08:06] | Have you had intercourse? | 那你们发生性关系了吗 | 
| [08:08] | No. | 没有 | 
| [08:09] | Well, stick to your guns. | 坚持你的立场[收好你的”枪”] | 
| [08:10] | There will be a lot of pressure. | 未来的路将会压力山大 | 
| [08:18] | I’m hungry again! | 我又饿了 | 
| [08:23] | It’s like the world’s fattest cuckoo clock. | 她就像全球最肥的咕咕钟 | 
| [08:30] | You know, you’re always talking about having a baby someday. | 你总是希望有天能拥有孩子 | 
| [08:32] | This is exactly what it’s gonna be like. | 但有了孩子就会是这情况啊 | 
| [08:35] | No, it’s not. | 才不会呢 | 
| [08:36] | Come on. The constant fussing, eating, pooping, | 怎么不会 整天哇哇叫 要吃 要拉 | 
| [08:39] | burping, drooling. | 打嗝 还流口水 | 
| [08:40] | We’re even waiting for the day | 连她哪天能开始走路 | 
| [08:41] | when she can finally walk on her own. | 我们都还得慢慢盼着呢 | 
| [08:45] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 | 
| [08:46] | Anything she finds on the floor goes right in her mouth. | 还有在地上发现任何东西 也都直接塞嘴里 | 
| [08:54] | I’m just telling you now, if we do have kids, | 我只是提前告诉你 如果日后有孩子 | 
| [08:56] | don’t expect me to do all the work. | 别指望老娘一个人干全部的活 | 
| [08:58] | Hey, I’m a very paternal person. | 我骨子里也是个慈父啊 | 
| [09:02] | I’d be excellent at taking care of a baby. | 我一定很会照顾小孩 | 
| [09:05] | I’m still hungry! | 我还饿着呢 | 
| [09:08] | I’m coming, you big baby! | 来啦 你个死老小孩 | 
| [09:15] | You know, the only thing worse than doing a movie | 你们知道比拍一部会在屁股上 | 
| [09:17] | where they glue monkey hair to your ass | 粘满猴子毛的电影还惨的是什么吗 | 
| [09:19] | is getting fired from a movie | 是被一部会在屁股上 | 
| [09:21] | where they glue monkey hair to your ass. | 粘满猴子毛的电影给解雇 | 
| [09:24] | Forget it, man, it’s crap. | 算了啦 反正是大烂片 | 
| [09:27] | You just move on to the next thing. | 迎接下一个角色就好了 | 
| [09:29] | Yeah, well, it’s easy for you to say. | 你当然能说得这么轻巧啦 | 
| [09:30] | You used to be famous. | 你是过气红星 | 
| [09:33] | Hey. I just lost a job for you. | 喂 我才刚为你丢了工作呢 | 
| [09:35] | You’re right, I’m sorry, you’re famous. | 行 对不起 你是当红影星 | 
| [09:39] | Penny, it’s not about being famous. | 佩妮 跟红不红无关 | 
| [09:40] | It’s about the art. | 重点是为了艺术 | 
| [09:42] | It’s about the passion we have for our craft. | 是为艺术事业献身的热情 | 
| [09:47] | I have an audition for Sharknado 2! | 《鲨卷风》的续集找我去试镜 | 
| [09:47] | 搞笑B级大烂片 讲龙卷风卷起鲨鱼袭击城市 | |
| [09:50] | If I book this, I am totally gonna pay you back for this beer. | 要是我选上了 一定还你啤酒钱 | 
| [09:56] | God, what am I doing with my life? | 天啊 我到底是在折腾什么啊 | 
| [09:59] | You having second thoughts about acting? | 怎么 你又不想演戏了吗 | 
| [10:01] | You were on set, you saw what it was like. | 你也在片场 你也看到啦 | 
| [10:03] | Yeah, but it’s not always that bad. | 话虽如此 但也不是总那么糟糕 | 
| [10:05] | Oh, really? | 是吗 | 
| [10:06] | What about when you did, uh, | 还记得你以前 | 
| [10:07] | Anne Frank at that cute little theater? | 在那个小剧场演《安妮日记》的事吗 | 
| [10:09] | It was over a bowling alley. | 什么剧场 那是在保龄球场 | 
| [10:13] | Yeah, but… | 没错 可是 | 
| [10:15] | there was ample parking. | 停车位还挺足的 | 
| [10:18] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗 | 
| [10:19] | And you were so good in the TV commercial. | 你的电视广告也拍得相当赞啊 | 
| [10:22] | It was for hemorrhoid cream. | 那是支痔疮膏广告 | 
| [10:25] | And I got itchy and swollen just watching you. | 我光看你演就又痒又肿了 | 
| [10:32] | Leonard, you are really not cheering me up. | 莱纳德 你这么说我是真心笑不出来 | 
| [10:34] | Come on. | 别这样 | 
| [10:35] | How can you be sad when you’re going home | 身边有我这种身长168的大帅哥 | 
| [10:36] | with all five-foot-six of this? | 你怎么能不开心嘛 | 
| [10:40] | You think you’re five-foot-six, that’s funny. | 你觉得自己有168 好搞笑 | 
| [10:47] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 | 
| [10:48] | I’m a nice guy, | 我这么好的人 | 
| [10:50] | I have a great job, | 工作也不错 | 
| [10:51] | I’m well-educated, | 受过高等教育 | 
| [10:52] | come from a good family… | 家境优渥 | 
| [10:54] | Why don’t women want to be with me? | 为什么女人就不愿意跟我在一起呢 | 
| [10:57] | An interesting question. | 这个问题耐人深思 | 
| [11:01] | Well… | 那么… | 
| [11:02] | good night. | 晚安不送 | 
| [11:06] | Don’t send me home. | 别赶我回家 | 
| [11:07] | I can’t be alone right now. | 我现在不想孤身一人 | 
| [11:09] | That’s your problem. | 你的问题就是这个 | 
| [11:10] | You can’t be alone. | 你没办法忍受孤独 | 
| [11:12] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [11:15] | How many women have you had dates with? | 你至今为止约会过几个女人 | 
| [11:19] | Eleven. | 11个 | 
| [11:20] | How many of those women | 这些女人当中有几个 | 
| [11:22] | did you think would become your perfect companion? | 你觉得能当你的完美伴侣呢 | 
| [11:26] | Eleven. | 11个 | 
| [11:28] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [11:28] | Do I count the 200-pound Sailor Moon girl | 在动漫展上与我和霍华德搞3p的 | 
| [11:30] | that Howard and I had a threesome with at Comic Con? | 180斤美猪女战士可以算吗 | 
| [11:36] | Sure. | 可以 | 
| [11:39] | I’ll stick with 11. | 还是算11个吧 | 
| [11:40] | She liked Howard better. | 她比较喜欢霍华德 | 
| [11:44] | Well, now do you see the problem? | 你看到问题所在了吧 | 
| [11:48] | Maybe. | 大概吧 | 
| [11:49] | I… I don’t know. | 我搞不懂了 | 
| [11:51] | You… It’s late, I-I should… | 太晚了 我还是… | 
| [11:52] | I should go. | 我该走了 | 
| [11:58] | Look, I-I do get what you’re saying. | 我明白你想说什么 | 
| [12:00] | Instead of desperately clinging | 我不该死命纠缠 | 
| [12:02] | to any woman who will go out with me, | 每一个愿意和我约会的妹子 | 
| [12:04] | I need to work on my fear of being alone. | 我要学会面对孤单的恐惧感 | 
| [12:07] | I was trying to suggest chemical castration, but… | 我本想建议你去做化学阉割的 不过 | 
| [12:13] | …it’s my bedtime, | 人家要睡觉了 | 
| [12:14] | so whatever gets you out the door. Good night. | 只要你滚 你爱咋想都行 晚安 | 
| [12:21] | Howie, I’m back! | 华仔 我回来了 | 
| [12:22] | Shh-shh-shh, I just got her to sleep. | 嘘 我刚哄她睡下 | 
| [12:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [12:26] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么晚才回来 | 
| [12:27] | The grocery store is a few blocks away. | 杂货店走几条街就到了 | 
| [12:28] | They only had regular yogurt. | 他们只有普通酸奶卖 | 
| [12:30] | I had to go to a different store | 我还得去其他商店 | 
| [12:31] | to get the extra-fat kind your mom likes. | 买你妈爱吃的多脂酸奶 | 
| [12:35] | Then why do I smell coffee on your breath? | 那我怎么从你嘴里闻到了咖啡味 | 
| [12:37] | So what? | 那又怎么样 | 
| [12:38] | After two days of taking care of her, | 精疲力尽地照顾了她两天后 | 
| [12:39] | excuse me for stopping to get a mocha. | 老娘想去喝个摩卡又怎样 | 
| [12:41] | A mocha? | 喝摩卡 | 
| [12:43] | Well, it must be nice to be queen. | 拿自己当皇后娘娘感觉倍儿棒是吧 | 
| [12:46] | Queen? | 皇后娘娘 | 
| [12:47] | I’ve been killing myself here! | 我人都快被折磨死了 | 
| [12:49] | Well, whose fault is that? | 这都是谁作的孽呢 | 
| [12:49] | I wanted to get a nurse, but you were all, | 我说要请看护的 你却说 | 
| [12:51] | “I’m nice. I want to take care of people.” | “伦家人最好了 伦家喜欢照顾人” | 
| [12:56] | I’m glad I got that mocha. | 我喝摩卡我自豪 | 
| [12:58] | And you know what else I’m glad about? | 你知道我还为什么自豪吗 | 
| [13:00] | I bought you a brownie and I ate it in the car! | 我给你买了巧克力蛋糕 然后在车上吃掉了 | 
| [13:06] | Howard! | 霍华德 | 
| [13:09] | Thanks a lot. | 我谢你全家 | 
| [13:10] | Now I have to go rub her belly again. | 我现在又得去给她揉肚肚了 | 
| [13:21] | Thanks for letting me come over. | 谢谢你允许我过来 | 
| [13:23] | Of course. | 没事 | 
| [13:24] | Please, come in. | 快进来吧 | 
| [13:27] | I just wanted to say | 我是想来 | 
| [13:28] | how sorry I am about tonight, and… | 为今晚的事道歉 | 
| [13:31] | I want to make sure that we’re okay. | 我希望你没有生气 | 
| [13:33] | Uh, look, you and I haven’t made | 你我之间并没有 | 
| [13:35] | – any commitments to each other. – I know. | -许过任何承诺 -我知道 | 
| [13:37] | I just felt like I needed to explain. | 我只是觉得自己应该来解释一下 | 
| [13:39] | The guy I was with did my last tattoo, | 今晚那人是上次帮我纹身的师傅 | 
| [13:41] | and he’s been asking me out for months. | 他这几个月一直约我出去 | 
| [13:43] | I finally said yes just to get it over with. | 所以我只好答应 好让他别继续烦我 | 
| [13:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [13:47] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [13:48] | Well, I mean, yeah, it freaked me out a little, | 虽然 这事让我有点惊讶 | 
| [13:51] | but that’s my issue, not yours. | 但这是我的问题 不是你的错 | 
| [13:56] | If I saw you out with another woman, | 如果是我看到你和别的女人约会 | 
| [13:57] | I’d be pretty upset. | 我一定伤心死了 | 
| [13:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [14:03] | Not just for being upset, | 不仅是谢你会伤心 | 
| [14:04] | but for believing that could happen. | 还谢你相信真会有这种事发生 | 
| [14:10] | Just so you know, I’m not seeing anyone else. | 你要知道 我没有和其他人约会 | 
| [14:13] | Well, me, neither. | 我也没有 | 
| [14:15] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 | 
| [14:18] | Please. | 请坐 | 
| [14:19] | So, uh… you… you have tattoos? | 这么说 你有纹身啊 | 
| [14:22] | – Yeah. – I don’t. | -是的 -我没有 | 
| [14:25] | I have a hole in my belly button | 我的肚脐上有个洞 | 
| [14:27] | that may or may not have been a piercing. | 不知道是不是脐环洞 | 
| [14:30] | That’s cool. | 挺酷的 | 
| [14:31] | It’s a piercing. | 是脐环洞 | 
| [14:34] | So, uh… | 那么 | 
| [14:35] | how many tattoos? | 你有几处纹身 | 
| [14:37] | One on my shoulder, | 一个在肩膀上 | 
| [14:39] | one not on my shoulder | 一个不在肩膀上 | 
| [14:40] | and one really not on my shoulder. | 还有一个 “真不在肩膀”上 | 
| [14:46] | It’s, uh… | 我已经 | 
| [14:47] | been a long time since I’ve seen a girl’s… | 很久没有看到一个女生的 | 
| [14:50] | really not her shoulder. | “真不是肩膀”的地方 | 
| [14:54] | Well…how about you show me your piercing | 那么 不如你给我看你的脐环洞 | 
| [14:57] | and I show you my tattoos? | 我给你看我的纹身 | 
| [15:06] | But, uh, before I take my shirt off, | 但是 在我脱衣服前 | 
| [15:08] | I just need like ten minutes to do some crunches. | 给我十分钟时间 做几个仰卧起坐 | 
| [15:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [15:19] | What a day. | 这一天过得 | 
| [15:21] | Can I get you anything? | 要我帮你拿什么吗 | 
| [15:23] | No. | 不用 | 
| [15:26] | I need to start making some smart decisions. | 我得开始做些明智的决定才行 | 
| [15:29] | With your career? | 你的事业吗 | 
| [15:30] | With my life. | 我的人生 | 
| [15:32] | Like what? | 比如说呢 | 
| [15:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [15:37] | We could get married. | 我们可以结婚 | 
| [15:39] | Come on, be serious. | 说真的 别闹了 | 
| [15:40] | I am. | 我很认真 | 
| [15:42] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [15:43] | Because I’m a-a “smart decision”? | 因为我是”明智的决定”吗 | 
| [15:46] | Well, yeah. | 是的 | 
| [15:48] | So I’m like a bran muffin. | 这么说我是麦麸松糕[较为健康] | 
| [15:53] | What…No, that’s not what I’m saying. | 什么 我不是这个意思 | 
| [15:54] | No, it’s exactly what you’re saying. | 不 你就是这个意思 | 
| [15:55] | I’m the boring thing you’re choosing | 你选择我这个无趣的选项 | 
| [15:57] | because I’m good for you. | 是因为我对你有益 | 
| [15:58] | What does it matter? | 这有什么关系 | 
| [15:59] | The point is, I’m choosing you. | 重点是 我选了你 | 
| [16:01] | Well, it matters a lot! | 太有关系了 | 
| [16:02] | I don’t want to be a bran muffin. | 我不想做麦麸松糕 | 
| [16:04] | I-I want to be a… | 我要做 | 
| [16:06] | Cinnabon, you know? | 肉桂卷 懂吗 | 
| [16:09] | A strawberry Pop-Tart. | 或草莓夹心饼干 | 
| [16:12] | Something you’re excited about | 你想到我就会兴奋 | 
| [16:13] | even though it could give you diabetes. | 哪怕我会害你得糖尿病 | 
| [16:17] | Sweetie, you can be any pastry you want. | 亲爱的 你想做任何糕饼点心都行 | 
| [16:19] | No, no. No, it’s too late. | 不不 太迟了 | 
| [16:21] | I-I’m your bran muffin. | 我是你的麦麸松糕 | 
| [16:22] | Probably fat-free and good for your colon. | 可能无脂肪 有利于结肠健康 | 
| [16:27] | You know what? Forget it. | 这样吧 算了 | 
| [16:27] | I never should’ve brought it up. | 我就不应该提这事 | 
| [16:29] | You know I want to marry you, | 你知道我想娶你 | 
| [16:31] | but you’re only doing this because you got fired | 但你现在这样 只是因为你被炒了 | 
| [16:33] | and you’re feeling sorry for yourself. | 你为自己感到难过 | 
| [16:35] | Okay, it may look that way, but getting fired from that movie | 看起来是这样 但被这部电影炒掉 | 
| [16:37] | was the best thing that could have happened to me, okay? | 是我这辈子最幸运的一件事 | 
| [16:39] | I finally realize I don’t need to be famous | 我终于意识到 我不需要出名 | 
| [16:41] | or have some big career to be happy. | 不需要演艺事业腾飞来令我幸福 | 
| [16:43] | Then what do you need? | 那你需要什么 | 
| [16:44] | You, you stupid pop-tart! | 你啊 你这个笨夹心饼干 | 
| [16:55] | Then I guess I’m in. | 那我想我愿意 | 
| [16:59] | Really? | 你不是吧 | 
| [17:00] | You “guess you’re in”? | 你”想你愿意” | 
| [17:02] | Not like, “I guess I’m in.” | 不是勉强的”我想我愿意” | 
| [17:04] | Like “I guess… I’m in!” | 而是激动的”我想…我愿意” | 
| [17:08] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [17:09] | Cool. | 酷 | 
| [17:15] | So is that it? | 就这样吗 | 
| [17:16] | Are… are we engaged? | 我们订婚了吗 | 
| [17:18] | Yeah, I think so. | 大概吧 | 
| [17:22] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [17:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 | 
| [17:28] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 | 
| [17:29] | Just… feels a little anticlimactic. | 感觉有点虎头蛇尾的 | 
| [17:34] | Yeah, it kind of does, huh? | 是有点那种感觉 | 
| [17:38] | Oh, I know. | 我知道了 | 
| [17:41] | This might help. | 这个也许有帮助 | 
| [17:48] | Where did you get a ring? | 你在哪里弄的戒指 | 
| [17:50] | I’ve… | 我 | 
| [17:51] | had it for a couple years, not important. | 已经买了几年了 这不重要 | 
| [17:59] | Penny… | 佩妮 | 
| [18:00] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 | 
| [18:03] | Oh, my God, yes. | 天啊 我愿意 | 
| [18:09] | This would have been so much more romantic | 如果你手指上没有猩猩毛 | 
| [18:11] | if you didn’t have monkey hair on your finger. | 这个求婚仪式会浪漫许多 | 
| [18:23] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 | 
| [18:24] | Last night was a little rough, | 昨晚是挺难熬的 | 
| [18:26] | but I think we’re gonna get through this. | 但我想我们能熬过去的 | 
| [18:29] | I’m proud of us. | 我为咱俩骄傲 | 
| [18:30] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [18:32] | Where’s my pancakes?! | 我的煎饼呢 | 
| [18:34] | Coming, Mrs. Wolowitz! | 来了 沃罗威茨夫人 | 
| [18:42] | You were right. | 你是对的 | 
| [18:43] | Welcome to Team Putz. | 欢迎加入贱精二人组 | 
| [19:13] | -今天才发现我伟大的YY猫大人带过3季姐妹花 各6季的好汉两个半与大爆炸 7季浪漫史 能跟在她身旁打杂 我真是三生有幸 by赛太公 -能有个神人在我旁边打杂 何其幸福~ by YY猫 |