| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | Can you believe it’s been five years since our first date? | 你敢相信我们已经交往五年了吗 | 
| [00:11] | I know. | 是啊 | 
| [00:13] | Do you think I should start watching The Flash TV show? | 你觉得我该开始看电视剧《闪电侠》了吗 | 
| [00:22] | That’s what you’re thinking about? | 你脑子里就在想这个啊 | 
| [00:24] | Well, one of the things. | 这只是其中一件 | 
| [00:26] | Are any of them me? | 有跟我有关的事吗 | 
| [00:29] | Yes. | 有啊 | 
| [00:31] | I thought, “I can’t decide if I should watch The Flash TV show. | 我在想 “不知道该不该开始看《闪电侠》电视剧 | 
| [00:34] | I know, I’ll ask Amy.” | 对了 我可以问问艾米” | 
| [00:38] | Anyway… | 言归正传 | 
| [00:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [00:43] | You’re right, you did kind of kill the mood. | 也是 气氛都被你毁了 | 
| [00:46] | I didn’t kill anything. | 才不是我呢 | 
| [00:48] | You did, talking about your stupid TV show. | 是你 在那边说你的白痴电视剧 | 
| [00:51] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 | 
| [00:52] | Starting to watch a television show that might run for years | 跳坑看一部可能播好几年的电视剧 | 
| [00:55] | isn’t a decision to take lightly. | 不是随便就能决定的好吗 | 
| [00:57] | I’m wrestling with a big commitment issue here. | 我在纠结要不要许下这一重大承诺呢 | 
| [01:01] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [01:02] | That’s the commitment issue you’re wrestling with? | 你纠结的承诺问题就是这种事吗 | 
| [01:06] | Sheldon, | 谢尔顿 | 
| [01:07] | do you understand the irony | 你能理解这有多讽刺吗 | 
| [01:08] | of your fixation on a man with super speed, | 你能对一个拥有超高速的男人这么痴迷 | 
| [01:11] | while after five years all I can get out of you | 而我在跟了你五年后却只能得到 | 
| [01:13] | is a distracted make-out session on a couch? | 在沙发上的一场你心不在焉的亲热 | 
| [01:18] | Irony’s not really my strong suit. | 讽刺不是我的强项 | 
| [01:21] | But I have been getting better with sarcasm, | 不过我对挖苦的理解有不小进步 | 
| [01:23] | if you want to give that a try. | 你可以试试看啊 | 
| [01:25] | Oh, sure, I’d love to. | 行啊 我”当然愿意”啦 | 
| [01:29] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你准备好了就出招吧 | 
| [02:00] | I don’t want to rush you, | 我不想催你们 | 
| [02:01] | but I’m closing a little early tonight. | 但我今晚要提早关门 | 
| [02:03] | Ooh. Hot date? | 有约会吗 | 
| [02:05] | Uh, no. I overheard Bernadette tell Howard | 没 我听到伯纳黛特跟霍华德说 | 
| [02:07] | she was making him a meat loaf, | 要给他做肉卷 | 
| [02:08] | and you don’t have to not ask me twice. | 我不想麻烦人家”不邀请我”两次 | 
| [02:13] | If I stick a lightbulb on this, | 如果我在上面加个灯泡 | 
| [02:15] | wouldn’t it make a great lamp for my bedroom? | 是不是超适合当我卧室的台灯 | 
| [02:19] | You’re kidding, right? | 你是在开玩笑的 对吧 | 
| [02:21] | Oh. Is this freaking you out? | 这吓到你了吗 | 
| [02:23] | I guess I’m just more of a Pottery Barn, | 没 我只是比较喜欢那些 | 
| [02:26] | Crate and Barrel kind of guy. | 连锁家具用品店的产品而已 | 
| [02:29] | Maybe Pier 1 if I really want to cut loose. | 想疯狂时 我会选进口手工家具店 | 
| [02:33] | All right. Never mind. | 好吧 那算了 | 
| [02:34] | No, no, no. Hey, you should totally get it. | 别别别 你想买就买吧 | 
| [02:36] | In fact, I’ll buy it for you. | 来 员外给你买 | 
| [02:38] | Sold! | 卖 | 
| [02:42] | Raj, you don’t have to do that. | 拉杰 你不需要这样 | 
| [02:43] | Too late! No returns! | 晚了 一经售出 概不退还 | 
| [02:48] | That was really intense. | 刚才真是生死一瞬间啊 | 
| [02:51] | Well, now we know, next time we go to the farmers’ market, | 现在我们知道了 下次去农贸市场 | 
| [02:53] | the order is petting zoo first, then buy vegetables. | 应该是先去亲近动物区 再去买蔬菜 | 
| [03:02] | Oh, good. You’re here. I need your assistance. | 太好了 你回来了 我有事要你帮忙 | 
| [03:04] | Can it wait until I put a Band-Aid on a goat bite? | 我能先给被羊的地方贴上创口贴吗 | 
| [03:09] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [03:10] | Your buddy got mugged by some baby farm animals. | 你兄弟被家畜幼崽给打劫啦 | 
| [03:14] | Been there. | 我也试过 | 
| [03:17] | So what do you need help with? | 你有什么事需要帮忙呀 | 
| [03:18] | Amy’s mad at me, and I’m not clear why. | 艾米在生我气 我搞不懂是为什么 | 
| [03:21] | Okay. Were you talking before she got upset? | 好吧 她生气前你是不是在说话 | 
| [03:23] | – Yes. – That’s probably it. | -是啊 -这就是原因啦 | 
| [03:27] | What’d you say to her? | 你跟她说什么了 | 
| [03:28] | Well, I just asked her if I should start watching | 我就问她我该不该开始看 | 
| [03:30] | the new Flash TV series. | 新电视剧《闪电侠》 | 
| [03:32] | And that made her angry? | 这把她惹生气了吗 | 
| [03:33] | Baffling, right? | 很莫名其妙 对吧 | 
| [03:35] | We were necking like a couple of hooligans | 本来我们还像小流氓们一样 | 
| [03:37] | under the school bleachers. | 在学校里亲亲我我 | 
| [03:39] | I stopped so I could ask the question. | 然后我停下来问了她这问题 | 
| [03:41] | Next thing I know, good-bye, kissy face. Hello, yelly face. | 接下来 亲亲脸没了 凶凶脸来了 | 
| [03:46] | Well, Sheldon, when you’re kissing a girl, | 谢尔顿 你在亲女生的时候 | 
| [03:48] | she expects the attention to be on her. | 她会希望你的注意力在她身上 | 
| [03:50] | It was. I asked her | 有啊 我有问她 | 
| [03:52] | if she thought I should watch The Flash. | “她”觉得我该不该看《闪电侠》 | 
| [03:55] | Yeah. I’m tapping out. Leonard? | 要求换人 莱纳德你上 | 
| [03:57] | I’m gonna guess that your main concern is the time commitment | 我猜你主要的疑虑是对于看一整季新剧 | 
| [04:00] | of watching an entire season of a new show. | 需要做出的时间承诺 | 
| [04:02] | Oh, no, not just a season. | 不 不只是一季 | 
| [04:04] | If I’m in, I’m in for the whole run, | 要看 就得看到底 | 
| [04:06] | even if the quality declines. | 哪怕剧质量越来越差 | 
| [04:09] | I get it. Smallville almost wrecked you. | 我懂 《超人前传》把你伤得太深了 | 
| [04:13] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [04:14] | You know, I waited ten years | 我等了整整十年 | 
| [04:15] | to see a guy everyone knows can fly, fly. | 才看到一个大家都知道会飞的人 飞起来 | 
| [04:19] | Wait, what is wrong with you two? | 等等 你俩是哪里有病啊 | 
| [04:20] | He was talking about television during their date night. | 重点是他在约会之夜聊电视剧 | 
| [04:23] | Oh, not just date night– our fifth anniversary. | 可不只是约会之夜 是五周年纪念日哦 | 
| [04:26] | Okay, see, that’s even dumber than you wondering | 你看 这句话就比你在想 | 
| [04:28] | if being bitten by a goat would give you the powers of a goat. | 被羊咬会不会得到羊的力量还要蠢 | 
| [04:34] | If that happens, don’t make me wait ten years | 如果成真了 拜托别让我等了十年 | 
| [04:36] | to watch you eat a tin can. | 才让我看到你吃掉锡罐 | 
| [04:40] | You guys ever notice that Emily has a bit of a twisted side? | 你们有发现艾米丽有一点黑暗扭曲吗 | 
| [04:43] | You mean ’cause she has weird tattoos? | 你是指因为她有怪怪的刺青吗 | 
| [04:45] | No, because she wants to have sex with me in a graveyard. | 不 是因为她想跟我在墓地里做爱 | 
| [04:51] | One more time? | 再说一次 | 
| [04:53] | She and I were supposed to watch | 她本来今晚要跟我 | 
| [04:55] | the new Avengers movie tonight, but it was sold out. | 去看新《复仇者联盟》电影 但票卖完了 | 
| [04:57] | So I said, “What else do you want to do?” | 我就说”那我们应该干嘛” | 
| [04:59] | She said, “Let’s go to a cemetery | 她说”我们就去墓场 | 
| [05:00] | and do it on somebody’s grave.” | 在别人的坟上打一炮吧 | 
| [05:04] | Like, a random person or somebody she knew? | 是陌生人还是认识的人的坟头上啊 | 
| [05:08] | What difference does it make? | 这有差别吗 | 
| [05:11] | Well, if it’s her father’s grave and they didn’t get along, | 如果是在她爸的坟上搞 而他们以前关系不好 | 
| [05:14] | then you know she holds a grudge. | 那你就知道她一直心怀怨恨 | 
| [05:18] | The only issue is that everybody has their own thing. | 唯一的问题是每个人都有自己的性怪癖 | 
| [05:20] | And as long as it’s two consenting adults, | 但只要两个成年人都同意这么做 | 
| [05:22] | I guess I don’t see the harm in it. | 我不觉得有什么危害呀 | 
| [05:24] | Well, what if it’s one consenting adult | 万一只是一个成年人同意 | 
| [05:25] | and one adult who pretends to consent | 而另一个成年人是假装同意 | 
| [05:27] | because he’s afraid of being alone? | 因为他太害怕当单身狗了 这怎么破 | 
| [05:31] | Well, then I guess bring a blanket. | 那我建议最好带上一张毯子 | 
| [05:32] | The grass gets damp at night. | 夜里的草地很潮湿 | 
| [05:37] | I don’t know, guys. | 我不知道了 | 
| [05:38] | Maybe this relationship isn’t for me. | 或许这段恋情并不适合我 | 
| [05:40] | Maybe I should break up with her. | 或许我该跟她分手 | 
| [05:42] | Right. You’re gonna break up with a girl who has sex with you. | 是啊 你要跟一个愿意跟你上床的女人分手 | 
| [05:44] | Can you believe this guy? | 你听听这家伙说啥蠢话 | 
| [05:48] | I think if Raj wants to break up with a girl, he can do it. | 如果拉杰想跟女人分手 我相信他必能做到 | 
| [05:51] | How are you saying that with a straight face? | 你怎么做到一脸正经地鬼扯呢 | 
| [05:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [05:56] | You guys are being jerks. | 你们俩真过分 | 
| [05:57] | Buddy, other than Jenny Craig, | 伙计 除了珍妮·克莱格减肥法 | 
| [06:00] | you’ve never broken up with a girl in your life. | 你这辈子从未甩过一个女人 | 
| [06:03] | You’re one to talk. | 你还好意思说我 | 
| [06:04] | You’ve been complaining about Stuart | 你不也一直在抱怨斯尔图特 | 
| [06:06] | living here for the past year. | 在你家住了一年死活不走吗 | 
| [06:07] | I don’t see you showing him the door. | 我看你也没有赶他走的意思啊 | 
| [06:08] | That’s not the same thing. | 那不一样 | 
| [06:09] | Emily’s a person. | 艾米丽是一个人 | 
| [06:10] | Stuart’s more like an infestation, | 斯尔图特更像一只害虫 | 
| [06:12] | something you spray for. | 就是欠杀虫剂喷的那种 | 
| [06:15] | Baloney, okay? You two are as afraid of | 胡扯 你们俩跟我一样 | 
| [06:17] | hurting someone’s feelings as I am. | 都害怕伤害到别人的感受 | 
| [06:19] | That’s not true. We were just laughing right in your face. | 才不是呢 我们俩刚可是当面笑话你 | 
| [06:25] | Thanks for cooking. | 谢谢你下厨做饭 | 
| [06:26] | My pleasure. | 乐意之至 | 
| [06:27] | – That carrot was delicious. – Yeah. | -胡萝卜真好吃 -是啊 | 
| [06:30] | I wish I’d fought harder for the rest of ’em. | 真希望我当时能勇猛点 守护好其余胡萝卜 | 
| [06:37] | Still haven’t heard from her? | 艾米还没理你吗 | 
| [06:39] | No, and I’m confused. | 没呢 我不明白 | 
| [06:41] | It’s been nearly 24 hours. | 这都将近24小时了 | 
| [06:43] | Amy should have figured out she’s wrong by now. | 她现在应该意识到自己错了呀 | 
| [06:48] | Hey, I don’t think she’s wrong | 她觉得你俩发展太慢 | 
| [06:49] | about you going too slow in the relationship. | 这件事情我不觉得她有错 | 
| [06:52] | Too slow? | 太慢吗 | 
| [06:53] | Yeah, you’ve been going out for years. | 是啊 你们俩都约会好几年了 | 
| [06:55] | You haven’t even slept together. | 至今还没上过床呢 | 
| [06:56] | That’s right. It’s called foreplay. | 没错 那叫前戏懂不懂 | 
| [07:01] | And I could make the case | 而且我可以证明 | 
| [07:03] | that you two aren’t moving forward in your relationship. | 你们俩的发展现在也停滞不前 | 
| [07:05] | Uh, hello. | 请看 | 
| [07:09] | Hello. | 看什么 | 
| [07:15] | No. Sheldon, we’re getting married. | 谢尔顿 我们可是要结婚了啊 | 
| [07:18] | But you’ve been engaged for over a year now, | 可你们俩订婚都一年多了 | 
| [07:20] | and you don’t even have a wedding date. | 至今仍未定下婚期 | 
| [07:22] | Well, we will. We’re just not in a rush. | 会定的 我们并不着急 | 
| [07:24] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [07:28] | We’re gonna set a date. | 我们会定下婚期 | 
| [07:30] | Okay. If you say so. | 好吧 随你怎么说 | 
| [07:32] | Yeah, it’s just, things are good right now. | 是啊 现在我们感情很稳定 | 
| [07:33] | Really good. | 非常稳定 | 
| [07:34] | I’m focusing on my job. | 我忙于我的工作 | 
| [07:35] | And we’ve been busy with our paper. | 我们也一直在忙我们的论文 | 
| [07:36] | So busy. | 忙死了 | 
| [07:37] | Yeah, we’ll pick a date when we pick a date. | 是啊 我们想定就会定 | 
| [07:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [07:40] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [07:43] | You know, I can see why Amy’s mad at you. | 我完全明白为什么艾米会生气 | 
| [07:44] | Yeah, shut up, Sheldon! | 就是 把嘴闭上 谢尔顿 | 
| [07:49] | Did you eat all my yogurt? | 是你把我的酸奶吃了吗 | 
| [07:51] | You mean the one that makes ladies do the thing | 你是说有助于女性做那件事的那玩意吗 | 
| [07:53] | that ladies pretend they don’t do | 那件你们明明做了 | 
| [07:54] | even though they do? | 却要假装没做的”屎” | 
| [07:59] | You know… | 你知道 | 
| [08:01] | which yogurt I mean. | 我说的是哪个酸奶 | 
| [08:04] | I didn’t touch it. Must have been Stuart. | 我没有碰过 肯定是斯尔图特吃的 | 
| [08:08] | Maybe Raj is right. | 或许拉杰说得对 | 
| [08:09] | Maybe it’s time we tell him he needs to move out. | 或许是时候我们让他搬走了 | 
| [08:11] | We should have done it months ago. | 我们几个月前就该这么做了 | 
| [08:13] | I know, but his store was reopening, | 我知道 但碍于他的店重新开张 | 
| [08:15] | and then there were the holidays, and then he was sick. | 然后又各种过节 再然后他又生病了 | 
| [08:17] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 | 
| [08:18] | Sick. He didn’t have jaundice. | 生病 他根本没有黄疸 | 
| [08:21] | He just looks like that. | 他脸本来就蜡黄蜡黄的 | 
| [08:29] | All right. Tonight’s the night. | 行了 就今晚说吧 | 
| [08:31] | Agreed. | 同意 | 
| [08:32] | When he gets home, I’m dropping the hammer. | 等他一回家 我就单刀直入 | 
| [08:35] | Ooh, I like when you take charge. | 我喜欢你当家做主的样子 | 
| [08:36] | Oh, I’m not taking charge– you’re the hammer. | 我不是要当家做主 你是刀我负责拔刀而已 | 
| [08:46] | So… | 话说… | 
| [08:47] | why haven’t we picked a date? | 我们为什么没定下婚期 | 
| [08:49] | You know why. | 你知道原因 | 
| [08:50] | Well, of course I know why. | 我当然知道啦 | 
| [08:52] | But just for fun… why? | 但只是好玩问问 为什么呀 | 
| [08:55] | Not in a rush, busy with work… | 不着急啊 忙于工作啊 | 
| [08:58] | Things are good right now. | 现在感情很稳定啊 | 
| [08:59] | Really good. | 非常稳定 | 
| [09:01] | You still want to get married, right? | 你还是想跟我结婚的对吧 | 
| [09:03] | Oh, my God. Yes. Why would you even ask that? | 天啊 当然啦 你干嘛问这种蠢问题 | 
| [09:05] | I don’t know. Because we don’t have a date? | 不知道 或许因为我们没定婚期 | 
| [09:07] | Well, you want a date, pick a date. | 那你想定婚期你定啊 | 
| [09:09] | It’s not just the date. | 不光光是婚期 | 
| [09:10] | We haven’t talked about anything. | 我们从来没谈过婚礼的事 | 
| [09:12] | Big wedding, small wedding, indoor, outdoor… | 婚礼你想要大型还是小型 室内还是户外 | 
| [09:14] | Outdoor? Oh. | 户外婚礼 不是吧 | 
| [09:16] | I can RSVP no right now. | 我现在就可以明确说我不去了 | 
| [09:20] | Okay, indoor it is. Big or small? | 行 那就室内 你喜欢大型还是小型 | 
| [09:21] | Is your dad paying for it? | 你爸会掏钱吗 | 
| [09:22] | I doubt it. | 深表怀疑 | 
| [09:23] | Okay, two friends each. | 好吧 那各邀请两位好友 | 
| [09:27] | All right, well, I want it in a church. | 行 我想在教堂办婚礼 | 
| [09:29] | Fine. I want black-tie. | 行 宾客都要穿半正式礼服 | 
| [09:30] | Fine. I want to release butterflies. | 行 我要在婚礼上放蝴蝶 | 
| [09:32] | Seriously? Airborne worms? | 你不是吧 放飞行虫子吗 | 
| [09:36] | Okay. Well, then it’s settled: | 好了 这下都定了 | 
| [09:38] | small indoor church wedding, black-tie, no butterflies. | 小型室内教堂婚礼 半正式礼服 不放蝴蝶 | 
| [09:41] | – Sounds perfect. – Great. | -听起来完美 -太好了 | 
| [09:44] | You still didn’t pick a date. | 婚期还没定呢 | 
| [09:45] | – Stay out of it! – Shut up! | -少管闲事 -把嘴闭上 | 
| [09:54] | It’s a beautiful night. | 真是个迷人的夜晚 | 
| [09:55] | Oh, yes, we’ve got the moon | 对啊 月色朦胧 | 
| [09:58] | and the trees and… | 树影婆娑 还有 | 
| [10:00] | Elizabeth McNulty, | 伊丽莎白·麦可诺提 | 
| [10:02] | who apparently died when she was the same age I am. | 在我这个岁数就英年早逝的可怜人儿 | 
| [10:07] | Makes you feel alive, doesn’t it? | 会让你觉得活着真好 对吧 | 
| [10:09] | So does enjoying a meal at a well-lit restaurant, | 在灯光明亮的餐馆享用美食也有同等效果 | 
| [10:11] | but here we are. | 但我们还是选了这里 | 
| [10:15] | You aren’t scared, are you? | 你不是在害怕吧 | 
| [10:17] | Of ghosts, no. | 怕鬼吗 才没有 | 
| [10:19] | Of you, little bit. | 怕你吗 有一点 | 
| [10:25] | I’m sorry I’ve upset you. | 很抱歉惹你们不高兴了 | 
| [10:27] | I shouldn’t have asked so many questions. | 我不应该问那么多问题 | 
| [10:29] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 | 
| [10:30] | Yeah, maybe it’s good you got us talking about this stuff. | 也许你让我们着手讨论这件事是正确的 | 
| [10:33] | Well, look at that– | 哎哟哟 看看 | 
| [10:35] | even when I’m causing problems, I make the world a better place. | 我就算引发问题 也可以让世界变得更美好 | 
| [10:39] | Hey, next, why don’t we tackle your penchant for whining | 接下来让我们讨论一下你那唠叨的毛病 | 
| [10:43] | and Penny’s love of the ol’ glug-glug? | 还有佩妮对杯中物的痴迷吧 | 
| [10:49] | Uh, Sheldon, I think we’re good for now. | 谢尔顿 不要再挑事了 | 
| [10:51] | Ah, well… very well. | 好吧 很好 | 
| [10:52] | So does this mean you’ll finally pick a wedding date? | 这代表你们终于要定下婚期了吗 | 
| [10:55] | Here we go again. | 又回到原点了 | 
| [10:56] | Why is everyone so concerned with us setting a date? | 为什么大家这么着急要我们定婚期呢 | 
| [10:59] | We’re committed to each other. We’re happy. | 我们忠于彼此 幸福快乐 | 
| [11:01] | A ceremony isn’t gonna change anything. | 一场婚礼并不会改变什么 | 
| [11:03] | So you’re never getting married? | 所以你俩打算不结婚 对吗 | 
| [11:06] | It’s his whining, isn’t it? | 是因为他的唠叨 对吧 | 
| [11:09] | Sheldon, I’m not a whiner. | 谢尔顿 我不是个唠叨鬼 | 
| [11:14] | It’s amusing that he doesn’t hear it. | 他居然完全察觉不到 真是好笑 | 
| [11:18] | Look, all she’s saying is we are in love | 佩妮的意思是我们深爱彼此 | 
| [11:21] | so it doesn’t matter if we get married tomorrow | 所以无所谓是明天结婚 | 
| [11:23] | or a year from now or 50 years from now. | 明年结婚 还是50年后结婚 | 
| [11:25] | Ew, 50? We’ll be old and gross. | 50年后 那时我们都又老又丑了 | 
| [11:29] | Yeah, but we’ll be old and gross together. | 没错 但是我们会一起变老变丑 | 
| [11:31] | My aunt and uncle were married 63 years. | 我阿姨和叔叔结婚63年了 | 
| [11:35] | Towards the end, it was like watching cheese melt. | 到最后 他们像奶酪一样慢慢融化 | 
| [11:49] | Um… I’m free tonight. | 我今晚就有空 | 
| [11:57] | Are you saying you want to get married? | 你是说你想结婚吗 | 
| [11:59] | Vegas isn’t that far away. | 拉斯维加斯又不是太远 | 
| [12:03] | I’m in. Let’s do it. | 我同意 我们结婚吧 | 
| [12:11] | After all these years. | 经过了这么多年的风风雨雨 | 
| [12:14] | I’m really happy for the two of you. | 我衷心为你们俩高兴 | 
| [12:16] | – Oh, thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 | 
| [12:18] | Now get out of my spot. | 现在从我的专座上滚开 | 
| [12:23] | Bernie, Stuart just pulled up. | 妮妮 斯图尔特刚停好车 | 
| [12:27] | So remember, | 你要记住 | 
| [12:28] | the key is to be firm. | 关键是要态度强硬 | 
| [12:30] | Show no weakness. | 绝对不能示弱 | 
| [12:31] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [12:31] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [12:33] | Howard Joel Wolowitz, you get back here. | 霍华德·约珥·沃罗维兹 给我死回来 | 
| [12:37] | Never should have told you my middle name. | 我就不该告诉她我的中间名 | 
| [12:40] | Hey, guys. | 两位好啊 | 
| [12:41] | Hey, you got a minute? | 回来啦 你有空吗 | 
| [12:43] | Sure. Uh, let me just put this stuff in the fridge. | 当然 先等我把这些东西放进冰箱 | 
| [12:46] | I felt bad for finishing your yogurt, so I bought more. | 不好意思我吃光了你的酸奶 所以我多买了点 | 
| [12:48] | And, Howard, your favorite fruit is in season. | 霍华德 你最爱的水果正当季呢 | 
| [12:51] | Crunch Berries. | 脆脆莓果[麦片] | 
| [12:55] | Don’t let that sway you. | 千万不要动摇 | 
| [12:56] | It’s hard not to. | 好难哦 | 
| [12:57] | They taste so much better than real berries. | 那个比真的莓果好吃多了 | 
| [13:01] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [13:03] | So… we need to talk. | 我们…需要谈一谈 | 
| [13:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [13:12] | I think we should talk. | 我们需要谈一谈 | 
| [13:14] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 | 
| [13:17] | Well… you’ve been living here a while now. | 你在这里住了一段时间了 | 
| [13:19] | I know. I may sell comic books at work, | 我知道 我的工作虽然是卖漫画 | 
| [13:22] | but the real superheroes | 但真正的超级英雄 | 
| [13:24] | are sitting right in front of me. | 就正坐在我面前呢 | 
| [13:29] | Yeah… | 是啊 | 
| [13:31] | His middle name is David. Go. | 他的中间名是大卫 凶他 | 
| [13:36] | Look, I care about you a lot, | 我真的非常在乎你 | 
| [13:38] | but we are very different people. | 但我们俩之间的差距太大了 | 
| [13:41] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是想和我分手吗 | 
| [13:44] | No, no, I’m just pointing out that | 不 我只是想说 | 
| [13:46] | you’re dark on the inside and I’m dark on the outside. | 你是心黑腹黑 我是人黑脸黑 | 
| [13:51] | So, anyway, what I’m trying to say is… | 总之 我想说的是… | 
| [13:56] | You need to take that? | 你要接电话吗 | 
| [13:58] | It’s just my dad, probably calling | 是我爸 估计是打来 | 
| [13:59] | to wish me a happy birthday. | 来祝我生日快乐的吧 | 
| [14:02] | I’ll call him back. | 我等会再回他电话 | 
| [14:04] | You were saying? | 你刚想说什么 | 
| [14:07] | Look, Raj, be honest with me. | 拉杰 你就实话实话吧 | 
| [14:10] | If you want to end things, just do it. | 如果你想分手 就直截了当说出来 | 
| [14:12] | Don’t expect me to do it for you. | 不要指望我替你开口 | 
| [14:15] | End things? I’m trying to tell you that I love you. | 谁要分手 我只是想说我爱你 | 
| [14:22] | * Happy birthday to you. * | * 祝你生日快乐 * | 
| [14:36] | Wow, there’s a Denny’s in Vegas | 哇 拉斯维加斯有家快餐店 | 
| [14:37] | you can actually get married in. | 人们可以在那里结婚 | 
| [14:39] | Doesn’t sound very romantic. | 听上去怎么这么不浪漫啊 | 
| [14:41] | Yeah, but we could get heart-shaped pancakes. | 是 不过可以吃到心形煎饼啊 | 
| [14:44] | I’m sure we’ll find a decent chapel. | 肯定能找一个像样的教堂 | 
| [14:46] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [14:48] | – This is crazy! – I know! | -这太疯狂了 -我知道 | 
| [14:51] | You think people are gonna be mad? | 他们不会生气吧 | 
| [14:52] | Maybe. But this isn’t about them; it’s about us. | 或许会吧 但主角是我们 不是他们 | 
| [14:55] | It is. It is about us. | 对 我们才是主角 | 
| [14:58] | And you know what the best part is? | 你知道最棒的是什么吗 | 
| [15:00] | We took our time. | 我们循序渐进 | 
| [15:01] | I mean, we met, we were friends for a couple years, | 先是相遇 当了几年的朋友 | 
| [15:04] | then we got together, and then we got untogether, | 然后在一起 再然后分开 | 
| [15:08] | then we worked out all our problems, | 一起面对解决了所有问题 | 
| [15:09] | and now we know everything about each other, | 现在彼此了解得一清二楚 | 
| [15:12] | we can just go forward | 我们可以大步向前 | 
| [15:14] | with no surprises and no regrets. | 绝无意外 绝不后悔 | 
| [15:16] | Right. No surprises. | 对 绝无意外 | 
| [15:20] | And no regrets. | 还有绝不后悔 | 
| [15:27] | Uh, well, there-there’s one thing | 有…有那么一件事 | 
| [15:31] | I feel I should tell you. | 我得跟你说一下 | 
| [15:33] | What? | 什么事 | 
| [15:35] | You know, so we can go into this | 这样我们可以没有秘密 | 
| [15:37] | with no secrets between us. | 走进新生活 | 
| [15:39] | What? | 快说 | 
| [15:44] | Remember, uh, a couple years back | 还记得几年前 | 
| [15:46] | when I was on that research ship in the North Sea? | 我坐船去北海做研究吗 | 
| [15:49] | Yeah. | 记得 | 
| [15:50] | Okay, well, there-there was a lot of drinking | 好吧 在船上我们经常喝酒 | 
| [15:53] | and craziness going on… | 做好多疯狂的事… | 
| [15:54] | No, you told me. | 对 你说过了 | 
| [15:55] | Okay, um… | 好的 | 
| [15:59] | Well, there was this girl. | 有这么一个姑娘 | 
| [16:02] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 | 
| [16:03] | Nothing… | 什么也没干 | 
| [16:05] | really. | 真的 | 
| [16:06] | It was just kissing. | 就是接吻了 | 
| [16:08] | And then what? | 然后干了什么 | 
| [16:08] | And then nothing. | 什么也没干 | 
| [16:10] | I stopped it. | 我果断制止了 | 
| [16:12] | But it still bothers me, and… | 可这事让我很困扰 | 
| [16:18] | I wanted you to know. | 我想跟你坦白 | 
| [16:23] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [16:27] | Did you ever do anything like this since we’ve been…? | 那段时间你有没有干过类似的事… | 
| [16:29] | Nope, never. | 从来没有 | 
| [16:30] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 那太不巧了 | 
| [16:34] | You know, can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 | 
| [16:36] | Why are you telling me this now? | 为什么现在告诉我 | 
| [16:38] | Well, like I said, we’re about to get married, | 正如之前所说 我们要结婚了 | 
| [16:41] | and I-I want a clean slate. | 我想做到坦诚相待 | 
| [16:44] | No secrets. | 不藏秘密 | 
| [16:45] | Really? Be-Because to me, | 真的吗 可我怎么觉得是 | 
| [16:46] | it seems like we’re about to get married | 我们要结婚了 | 
| [16:47] | and you’re trying to sabotage it. | 而你想搞破坏呢 | 
| [16:49] | W-Would you rather I didn’t tell you? | 那你比较希望我不告诉你吗 | 
| [16:51] | No, I don’t want there to be secrets between us. | 不是 我不希望我们之间藏秘密 | 
| [16:53] | See, now I’m confused. | 这样我就不懂了 | 
| [16:54] | I mean, what-what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 | 
| [16:55] | Uh, keep your mouth off other women. | 让你的嘴别碰其他女人 | 
| [16:59] | I can do that. | 我能做到 | 
| [17:01] | Uh, uh, f-from now on, | 从今开始 | 
| [17:01] | this mouth– you and food, that’s it. | 这张嘴 除了你与食物啥都不碰 | 
| [17:08] | Okay. | 行吧 | 
| [17:11] | Yeah? | 真的吗 | 
| [17:13] | Look, I’m not happy this happened, | 发生这种事我肯定不高兴 | 
| [17:16] | but I think I can get past it. | 但我觉得我可以放下 | 
| [17:18] | I mean, we weren’t engaged at the time, | 毕竟那时候我们也没订婚 | 
| [17:20] | and it was just kissing. | 而且只是接吻而已 | 
| [17:22] | Right. | 对啊 | 
| [17:23] | Just kissing. | 接吻也不爽 | 
| [17:25] | It wasn’t even very good. | 感觉一点都不好 | 
| [17:27] | She was a smoker. I’d just been seasick… | 她满嘴烟味 我一直晕船呕吐… | 
| [17:29] | Okay, that’s enough. Stop talking. | 够了 别说了 | 
| [17:35] | So… | 那… | 
| [17:38] | we’re still getting married? | 我们还是会结婚的吧 | 
| [17:41] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [17:44] | Because we love each other. | 因为我们彼此相爱 | 
| [17:46] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [17:48] | And it’s the happiest day of our lives. | 这是我们这辈子最开心的一天 | 
| [17:51] | Don’t push it. | 别得寸进尺 | 
| [18:02] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [18:03] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [18:04] | Listen, I’ve been thinking a lot about relationships | 听着 我一直在思考情侣关系 | 
| [18:08] | and how difficult they can be, and I think… | 以及中间的种种复杂 我想… | 
| [18:11] | I’ve been thinking about them, too, Sheldon. | 我也想了很多 谢尔顿 | 
| [18:15] | Being your girlfriend is so challenging. | 当你女友对我来说是一项挑战 | 
| [18:18] | Emotionally, | 无论在情绪上 | 
| [18:20] | physically. | 还是肉体上 | 
| [18:21] | I’ve been incredibly patient for years. | 这几年我一直保持着极度的耐心 | 
| [18:26] | Strongly disagree. | 强烈反对 | 
| [18:27] | Go on. | 但请继续 | 
| [18:30] | Okay, well… | 好的 | 
| [18:33] | this isn’t easy to say, because I love you, | 这话很难说出口 因为我爱你 | 
| [18:37] | but… | 可是… | 
| [18:39] | I need some time to take a step back | 我需要些时间缓一缓 后退一步 | 
| [18:43] | and reevaluate our situation. | 重新评估下我们的状况 | 
| [18:49] | I hope you understand. | 希望你能理解 | 
| [18:55] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [18:58] | Bye, Sheldon. | 再见 谢尔顿 | 
| [19:18] | Well, Gollum… | 咕噜[魔戒角色] | 
| [19:22] | …you’re an expert on rings. | 你是戒指专家 | 
| [19:25] | What do I do with this one? | 你说我该拿这枚戒指怎么办呢 |