| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | 生活 大爆炸 | |
| [00:58] | – Guys, tickets already went on sale! – What?! | -大伙们 票已经开卖啦 -什么 | 
| [01:01] | They’re not supposed to be available yet. | 不应该现在就开卖啊 | 
| [01:02] | I don’t know what to tell you, but they’re on sale! | 我也不知道原因 但就是开卖了 | 
| [01:04] | What? Wait. You’re sure they’re Star Wars tickets? | 等等 你确定是新的《星球大战》电影票吗 | 
| [01:07] | No, it’s Steel Magnolias 2: Even Steelier. | 不 是《钢木兰2: 钢上加钢》的票 | 
| [01:12] | The Web site’s frozen. I can’t get in! | 网页卡住了 我上不了 | 
| [01:14] | Same here! | 我也是 | 
| [01:14] | – Guys, they’re gonna sell out! – What are we gonna do?! | -这样下去票会卖光的 -我们该怎么办 | 
| [01:17] | All right, this goes against everything I stand for, | 好吧 虽然这违背我一直以来的信仰 | 
| [01:19] | but desperate times call for desperate measures. | 但走投无路 也只能出此下策 | 
| [01:21] | Lord… | 主啊 | 
| [01:25] | This is Sheldon Cooper. | 我是谢尔顿·库珀 | 
| [01:27] | You’re good friends with my mom. | 您跟我母亲是好朋友 | 
| [01:30] | I know I’ve spent my life denying that you exist. | 我知道我这辈子一直在否认您的存在 | 
| [01:33] | – Got ’em! – And I will continue to do so! | -买到了 -我还会继续否认下去 | 
| [02:03] | I’m really happy you and Amy are back together. | 你跟艾米和好如初我好高兴 | 
| [02:06] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:07] | I’m also really happy, but I can’t pretend it’s for you. | 我也很高兴 但我假装不了是为你高兴 | 
| [02:09] | New Star Wars in three days! | 新星战电影三天后要上啦 | 
| [02:12] | Hey, Thursday can’t get here soon enough. | 鉴于周四还不能马上到来 | 
| [02:14] | I’m taking off work to watch the original trilogy | 我要请假不上班 在家看原作三部曲 | 
| [02:17] | while I eat enough Star Wars cereal to choke a Wookiee. | 还要一边吃[掐死]伍基人星战谷麦片 | 
| [02:22] | Uh, sweetie, you do realize Thursday is Amy’s birthday. | 亲爱的 你知道周四是艾米的生日吧 | 
| [02:25] | And you do realize I bought my ticket | 那你也知道我买票的时候 | 
| [02:27] | when Amy and I were broken up? | 我跟艾米还没有复合呢 | 
| [02:30] | I hope you didn’t need anything in that case, | 希望板子上没有你需要的东西了 | 
| [02:32] | ’cause it’s closed. | 因为已经拍板定案了 | 
| [02:35] | You guys just got back together. | 你们才刚刚复合 | 
| [02:37] | You might not want to ditch her on her birthday. | 她生日那天抛下她不太妙吧 | 
| [02:38] | I think Penny has a point. You can see it another day. | 我觉得佩妮说得有道理 你可以改天看嘛 | 
| [02:41] | But someone might spoil the movie. | 但别人可能会剧透啊 | 
| [02:43] | No one can spoil Amy’s birthday for me. | 但艾米的生日别人就没办法剧透 | 
| [02:45] | Surprise! She’s even older. | “惊喜 她又老一岁了” | 
| [02:46] | Who saw that coming? | 真是”万万没想到”啊 | 
| [02:49] | Oh, that’s nice. | 这话真”甜蜜” | 
| [02:51] | Put that on her cake. | 写到她蛋糕上去吧 | 
| [03:03] | Oh, great. This again. | 这下好 又来了 | 
| [03:06] | Arthur, what brings you back? | 亚瑟 什么风把你给吹来了 | 
| [03:09] | Uh, beats me. I-I just… | 你把我问倒了 我… | 
| [03:12] | hope this isn’t a-a sex dream. | 只希望入的不是春梦 | 
| [03:16] | In the past, you’ve come to me | 过去你曾在我 | 
| [03:18] | when I’m struggling with a dilemma. | 碰到困境的时候来指点迷津 | 
| [03:20] | And-and the one time where… where you were afraid, | 还有一次是在你晚上害怕 | 
| [03:23] | and you needed me for… for a night light. | 需要我来… 当夜灯 | 
| [03:29] | What’s-what’s troubling you? | 什么事困扰到你了 | 
| [03:34] | My friends are telling me | 我的小伙伴们跟我说 | 
| [03:36] | I shouldn’t abandon my girlfriend on her birthday | 我不应该在女朋友生日时抛下她 | 
| [03:38] | to see the new Star Wars movie. | 跑去看新的《星球大战》 | 
| [03:41] | Well, sounds right. | 感觉说得没错啊 | 
| [03:44] | Can… can I get out of this… | 我能脱下这身… | 
| [03:47] | muumuu now? | 夏威夷妇女穆穆袍了吗 | 
| [03:50] | Those are the robes of the Jedi, | 这是绝地武士的袍子 | 
| [03:52] | the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy. | 是银河系和平与正义的守护者呢 | 
| [03:55] | And they… they-they don’t wear underwear. | 他们… 他们都不穿小内内 | 
| [04:04] | So, you agree with my friends | 所以你也同意他们的话 | 
| [04:07] | that I should skip the premiere? | 我不应该去看首映吗 | 
| [04:09] | Uh, do… do you love this girl? | 你爱那个女孩吗 | 
| [04:12] | Yes. | 爱 | 
| [04:14] | But she knows how important Star Wars is to me. | 但她知道《星球大战》对我有多重要 | 
| [04:17] | Well, maybe you should show her how… | 或许你应该证明给她看看 | 
| [04:20] | how important she is to you. | 她在你心中到底多重要 | 
| [04:23] | By seeing the movie she’d want me to see? | 其方式是看她希望我看的电影吗 | 
| [04:27] | Sheldon, you-you can see this movie whenever you want. | 谢尔顿 你有数不清的时间能看这电影 | 
| [04:31] | But you only have a limited number of days | 但你能跟这女孩在一起的时间 | 
| [04:35] | that you-you can be with this woman. | 却是有限的 | 
| [04:38] | Be with her. | 陪她吧 | 
| [04:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [04:44] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [04:46] | Where are you going? | 你要上哪去 | 
| [04:48] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 | 
| [04:49] | but hopefully, somewhere I can wear pants. | 但希望是一个我能穿裤子的地方 | 
| [05:03] | Sheldon, what’s wrong? | 谢尔顿 怎么了 | 
| [05:04] | I wanted to let you know I’ll be spending your birthday with you. | 我想让你知道我会陪你过生日 | 
| [05:08] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [05:11] | See, I-I had tickets to the Star Wars premiere that night, | 本来那晚我有《星球大战》首映会的票 | 
| [05:14] | but Professor Proton came to me in a dream dressed as | 可质子教授入我的梦 身上还穿着 | 
| [05:16] | Obi-Wan Kenobi and convinced me I should be with you. | 绝地武士欧比旺·肯诺比的衣服来劝我陪你 | 
| [05:20] | Obi-what? | 欧比啥 | 
| [05:23] | I’ll-I’ll let you get back to sleep now. Good night. | 不打扰你了 你先回去睡吧 晚安 | 
| [05:25] | Okay. Good night. | 好 晚安 | 
| [05:26] | Wait. Um, Sheldon, | 等等 谢尔顿 | 
| [05:28] | were you actually not gonna spend my birthday with me? | 本来我生日那天你是不打算陪我的吗 | 
| [05:33] | It’s late. Got to go. Bye. | 时间晚了 要睡了 再见 | 
| [05:37] | Good for Sheldon deciding to stay with Amy on her birthday. | 谢尔顿决定陪艾米过生日 这事得点个赞 | 
| [05:40] | I know. | 对啊 | 
| [05:40] | It’s still gonna be weird to see the movie without him. | 去看电影时少了他还是会有点怪 | 
| [05:43] | Well, we could wait a couple days and see it together. | 我们可以多等两天 等他一起看啊 | 
| [05:51] | Hello. | 你们好啊 | 
| [05:51] | We’re going to the comic book store. You want to come? | 我们要去漫画书店 你要一起吗 | 
| [05:53] | No, I can’t. | 去不了 | 
| [05:55] | I need to make preparations for Amy’s birthday. | 我得为艾米的生日做准备 | 
| [05:57] | Which leads me to the following bit of business. | 因此我要先把这件事干了 | 
| [06:00] | This is my ticket to Star Wars. | 这是我《星球大战》的电影票 | 
| [06:03] | I don’t have to tell you it is worth far more | 不用我说你也知道这张票的价值 | 
| [06:05] | than its face value of $15.50. | 远远超过面额上的15.5美元 | 
| [06:09] | I trust you’ll give it to someone worthy. | 我相信你会把它交给值得拥有的人 | 
| [06:12] | You got it. | 没问题 | 
| [06:13] | Well, Penny might want to join us. | 佩妮可能会想跟我们一起去看 | 
| [06:15] | This is my ticket to Star Wars. | 这是我《星球大战》的电影票 | 
| [06:19] | Penny. | 佩妮 | 
| [06:20] | Penny? | 佩妮 | 
| [06:22] | Penny? | 佩妮 | 
| [06:23] | What happens if I say, “Come in”? | 如果是我回”请进”会怎么样 | 
| [06:25] | Well, find out. | 试试看呗 | 
| [06:27] | Come in! | 请进 | 
| [06:32] | Bernadette? | 伯纳黛特 | 
| [06:33] | Bernadette? Bernadette? | 伯纳黛特 伯纳黛特 | 
| [06:36] | Come in! | 请进 | 
| [06:38] | Keep it up. | 你俩就闹吧 | 
| [06:39] | I got nowhere else to be. | 反正我有的是时间 | 
| [06:42] | Just come in. | 快进来吧 | 
| [06:45] | For future reference, if I want to watch Mean Girls, | 以后如果我想看《贱女孩》这部片 | 
| [06:47] | I’ll stream it on Netflix. | 我会直接去网上看 | 
| [06:50] | We’re sorry. What do you need? | 抱歉啦 你找我们干嘛 | 
| [06:52] | Well, as you know, | 你们也知道 | 
| [06:53] | I’ll be celebrating Amy’s birthday with her, | 我会陪艾米一起庆祝生日 | 
| [06:55] | and I could use your assistance | 我需要你们的协助 | 
| [06:56] | in helping me select the perfect gift. | 帮我挑出最完美的礼物 | 
| [06:58] | Sure. | 当然可以 | 
| [06:59] | Well, so far, I’ve come up with three ideas. | 目前为止我有三个想法 | 
| [07:00] | The first is a chance for her to play the harp | 第一个是一个跟洛杉矶爱乐管弦乐团 | 
| [07:03] | with the L.A. Philharmonic. | 演奏竖琴的机会 | 
| [07:05] | Wow. You can really arrange that? | 哇 你真的能安排这事吗 | 
| [07:06] | Well, I said a chance, you know. | 机会嘛 可能有也可能没有 | 
| [07:08] | When you tell them it’s your birthday at Bennigan’s, | 你跟连锁餐厅说今天是自己生日 | 
| [07:10] | they make a fuss. | 他们也会大开方便之门 | 
| [07:11] | I don’t see why the Philharmonic would be any different. | 我觉得洛杉矶爱乐管弦乐团也会这样吧 | 
| [07:14] | How about something a little more realistic? | 不如来点实际的 | 
| [07:16] | Well, Amy enjoys knitting her own sweaters, | 艾米喜欢自己织毛衣 | 
| [07:19] | so I was thinking of getting her an all-expense-paid trip | 我在想自掏腰包赞助她去参加 | 
| [07:22] | to the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival. | 威斯康辛州羊及羊毛节 | 
| [07:27] | Sorry. I was waiting for the bazinga. | 抱歉 我刚才在等你说”逗你玩” | 
| [07:31] | Hold on. It could be romantic. | 等等 那也可以很浪漫啊 | 
| [07:33] | The two of them away together, | 他们俩一起远离尘嚣 | 
| [07:34] | keeping each other warm in snowy Wisconsin. | 在白雪皑皑的威斯康辛州相互取暖 | 
| [07:36] | No, no, no, no. She’d be going alone. | 不不不 她自己去而已 | 
| [07:38] | Well, if you think I’m afraid of birds, | 如果你们觉得我很怕鸟 | 
| [07:39] | you should see me around sheep. | 那真该看看我遇到羊会怎么样 | 
| [07:42] | Okay, well, what’s the third option? | 好吧 第三个选项是什么 | 
| [07:43] | That I have coitus with her. | 我跟她交媾 | 
| [07:53] | What do you think about giving Sheldon’s ticket to Stuart? | 你们觉得把谢尔顿的票给斯尔图特怎么样 | 
| [07:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [07:58] | Have you ever seen a movie with Stuart before? | 你们跟斯尔图特一起看过电影吗 | 
| [08:00] | It’s like going with your grandpa. | 感觉就像跟自己爷爷去看电影 | 
| [08:03] | Instead of eating popcorn, | 不吃爆米花 | 
| [08:04] | he brings little pieces of chicken in Tupperware | 他自带保鲜盒装的鸡肉片 | 
| [08:06] | and a thermos full of soup. | 还有保温瓶盛满了热汤 | 
| [08:10] | He’s not that bad. | 他没那么糟啦 | 
| [08:11] | Hey, Stuart, got any plans Thursday night? | 斯尔图特 你周四晚上有事吗 | 
| [08:14] | My, uh… my doctor’s worried about my circulation, | 我的医生担心我的血液循环 | 
| [08:17] | so I was thinking about walking around the mall. | 所以我本来打算去商场走走 | 
| [08:21] | Why? | 怎么了 | 
| [08:22] | Hey, you guys. | 你们好啊 | 
| [08:23] | Oh, make sure to wear sensible shoes. | 记得穿舒服点的鞋子哦 | 
| [08:25] | Wil, want to go to Star Wars Thursday? | 威尔 周四想一起去看《星球大战》吗 | 
| [08:27] | Absolutely. | 当然好啊 | 
| [08:29] | Fine, take Wil. | 好啊 带威尔去吧 | 
| [08:30] | See if he brings you clam chowder. | 看他会不会给你们带蛤蜊浓汤 | 
| [08:34] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [08:36] | Let’s-let’s… let’s just recap our options. | 我们…我们再过一遍所有选项 | 
| [08:39] | All right, we’ve got harp thing, sheep thing… | 有竖琴演奏 绵羊织毛 | 
| [08:41] | Wild thang. | 狂野做爱 | 
| [08:46] | Which do you think she’d prefer? | 你们觉得她最喜欢哪一个 | 
| [08:49] | Because I checked the Sheep and Wool Festival Web site, | 因为我查过羊及羊毛节的官网 | 
| [08:52] | and there’s only 8,000 tickets left. | 只剩8千张票了 | 
| [08:56] | Sheldon, being physical with Amy is a huge step for you. | 谢尔顿 跟艾米发生肉体关系可是重大的一步啊 | 
| [08:59] | Yeah, are you ready for this? | 是啊 你准备好了吗 | 
| [09:01] | Intimacy in any form has been challenging for me, | 任何形式的亲密对我来说都是挑战 | 
| [09:04] | but I’d like to show her how important she is, | 但我想向她证明她对我有多重要 | 
| [09:07] | and it feels like now might be the right time. | 而我感觉现在就是最好的时机 | 
| [09:09] | Sheldon, that’s so beautiful. | 谢尔顿 这理由太美了 | 
| [09:11] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 | 
| [09:13] | Amy’s birthday present will be my genitals. | 艾米的生日礼物就是我的生殖器 | 
| [09:23] | Thanks for taking me out. | 多谢你们带我出去 | 
| [09:24] | Well, you’re spending your birthday with Sheldon. | 既然你的生日要跟谢尔顿一起过 | 
| [09:26] | Why not celebrate early? | 何不跟我们提前庆祝呢 | 
| [09:27] | So where do you want to go? | 你想去哪里 | 
| [09:28] | I heard that new Mexican place on Green Street is good. | 我听说格林路上那间新的墨西哥餐厅不错 | 
| [09:31] | Sure, sure. | 好啊 | 
| [09:33] | Or we could take you to get a bikini wax. | 或者我们可以带你去做比基尼蜜蜡脱毛 | 
| [09:38] | Why would I get a bikini wax for my birthday? | 为什么我生日要做比基尼蜜蜡脱毛 | 
| [09:41] | Uh, I don’t know. It was just a thought. | 不知道 我就随口一说 | 
| [09:43] | I think I’ll just stick to Mexican. | 我觉得还是去吃墨西哥菜好了 | 
| [09:46] | Great. And then maybe after, we can watch a dirty movie, | 很好 吃完以后我们可以去看部小黄片 | 
| [09:50] | and if anybody has any questions about what happened or how, | 如果有人对怎么回事或怎么做有疑问 | 
| [09:53] | we can answer them. | 我们可以负责解答 | 
| [09:56] | Okay, what is going on? | 好吧 到底怎么回事 | 
| [09:58] | Oh, we just want you to be prepared | 我们只是希望你对 | 
| [10:00] | for any surprises that might happen tomorrow. | 明天可能发生的惊喜做好准备 | 
| [10:03] | What surprises? | 什么惊喜 | 
| [10:07] | We don’t want to spoil anything, | 我们不想剧透坏了惊喜 | 
| [10:09] | but you should know that | 但谢尔顿说 | 
| [10:11] | Sheldon said he’s ready to be physical. | 他做好跟你发生肉体关系的准备了 | 
| [10:14] | You shut your damn mouth! | 你们少他妈逗我玩 | 
| [10:20] | You actually heard him say this? | 你们真的听到他这么说了吗 | 
| [10:22] | Yes. He said he wants to do something | 是的 他说了他想做点什么 | 
| [10:24] | to show you how much you mean to him. | 来证明你对他有多重要 | 
| [10:28] | I-I can’t believe it. I… | 真不敢相信 | 
| [10:31] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 | 
| [10:34] | Well, we’re really happy for you, | 我们很为你高兴 | 
| [10:36] | and we know how much he cares… | 我们都知道他多看重… | 
| [10:37] | I do know what to say! Let’s get me waxed! | 我知道说什么了 快给我下体除毛 | 
| [10:49] | Why isn’t it ever Angie Dickinson’s bedroom? | 为什么永远都不是安吉·迪金森的卧室 | 
| [10:54] | You’re back. | 你回来了 | 
| [10:56] | It-it doesn’t seem like it’s up to me. | 这似乎不是我能决定的 | 
| [11:00] | I suppose you’re here because… | 我猜你来是因为 | 
| [11:03] | I’ve decided to be physical with my girlfriend, | 我决定跟我的女朋友发生肉体关系了 | 
| [11:06] | and I’ve never done that before. | 而我以前从来没有做过 | 
| [11:09] | E-Excuse me for a moment. | 稍等一下 | 
| [11:29] | Well, it was worth a shot. | 至少努力过了 | 
| [11:33] | So, can you help me? | 所以你能帮我吗 | 
| [11:36] | Uh, all right. Um… | 好吧 | 
| [11:39] | once-once the man gets | 当一个男人 | 
| [11:42] | the-the woman out of her… out of her bloomers… | 把一个女人的灯笼内裤脱掉 | 
| [11:47] | Oh, no. Not that. | 不 不是那个 | 
| [11:48] | I-I understand the mechanics. | 我知道”做”法 | 
| [11:50] | Oh, good, good. ‘Cause, uh, | 很好 因为… | 
| [11:53] | I have no idea what kids these days are… | 我完全不知道现在的孩子们 | 
| [11:57] | calling their-their parts. | 都怎么称呼他们的”部位” | 
| [12:02] | I think they say “junk”. | 他们好像是说”大屌”[垃圾] | 
| [12:05] | What is happening to this world? | 这世界到底怎么了 | 
| [12:10] | What-what do you actually need to know? | 你究竟想知道什么 | 
| [12:16] | This is an important night for us, | 那一晚将对我俩来说都很重要 | 
| [12:18] | and I’m worried I might be overwhelmed | 我有点担心自己会太紧张 | 
| [12:21] | and ruin everything. | 然后搞砸了 | 
| [12:24] | Sheldon, if-if you’re with the right person, | 谢尔顿 如果对方是对的人 | 
| [12:28] | it-it’ll be okay. | 一切都会水到渠成 | 
| [12:33] | Thank you, Arthur. | 谢谢你 亚瑟 | 
| [12:35] | You are the wisest of the wise. | 你是世界上最有智慧的人 | 
| [12:39] | Well, that’s-that’s very nice of you to say, | 很高兴你能这么说 | 
| [12:41] | but I think I’m just an expression of… | 可我觉得我只不过是 | 
| [12:43] | of your unconscious mind. | 你潜意识的映射 | 
| [12:46] | Oh, sure. Yeah. | 当然了 | 
| [12:49] | Well, you’re fun to look at. | 但是看着你挺好玩的嘛 | 
| [12:57] | Tonight’s the night! | 就是今晚了 | 
| [12:58] | Yeah, the wait is finally over! | 是啊 终于等到了 | 
| [12:59] | I know. Then you’ll finally stop talking about it! | 对啊 你们终于可以不再提这事了 | 
| [13:03] | – Ready to go? – Let’s do this. | -准备好了吗 -来吧 | 
| [13:05] | Have fun, guys! | 祝你们开心哦 | 
| [13:06] | – We will. – I can’t believe Sheldon gave this up. | -我们会的 -不敢相信谢尔顿会放弃这个 | 
| [13:09] | I know. We’re gonna have so much more fun than him. | 是啊 我们肯定会玩得比他开心得多 | 
| [13:14] | No, they’re not. | 不 他们不会的 | 
| [13:17] | Knowing them, they will. | 依他们的尿性 会的 | 
| [13:24] | T minus 15 minutes! | 倒数15分钟 | 
| [13:27] | Oh, did you hear from Wil? | 威尔联系你了吗 | 
| [13:28] | Yeah, he’s on his way. | 他在路上了 | 
| [13:29] | Time for bladder check. | 膀胱检查时间 | 
| [13:31] | Check. | 检查完毕 | 
| [13:32] | Check. | 检查完毕 | 
| [13:33] | Check. Wait. | 检查完毕 等等 | 
| [13:36] | Screw it. I’m holding it. | 管他的 我决定忍着 | 
| [13:40] | What is everyone booing at? | 大家都在嘘什么 | 
| [13:48] | Hey, guys. What’s up? | 各位 你们好吗 | 
| [13:51] | Um, hey, Wil. What you doin’? | 威尔 你在干什么 | 
| [13:54] | I was on Star Trek. I’m just rooting for the home team. | 我演过《星际迷航》 当然要支持自家人 | 
| [13:57] | Star Trek stinks! | 《星际迷航》烂透了 | 
| [13:58] | Yeah? Live long and suck it! | 是吗 生生不息 滚你妈逼 | 
| [14:08] | Birthday girl. | 生日女孩 | 
| [14:09] | Birthday girl. Birthday girl. | 生日女孩 生日女孩 | 
| [14:16] | Come in! | 快进来 | 
| [14:25] | Hi, Sheldon. | 你好 谢尔顿 | 
| [14:26] | Hello. Sorry I’m late. | 你好 抱歉我迟到了 | 
| [14:28] | I also got you a balloon, | 我本来还给你带了一个气球 | 
| [14:29] | but it floated away, and I chased it for a while. | 可是它飞走了 我追了好久 | 
| [14:33] | That’s okay. Come on in. | 没关系 快进来吧 | 
| [14:35] | Thank you. Mm-hmm. | 谢谢你 | 
| [14:36] | Um, I’ll… I’m gonna go put these in water. | 我拿个花瓶装上 | 
| [14:41] | Ooh, this is different, hmm? | 感觉很不一样嘛 | 
| [14:43] | Candles and music. | 蜡烛和音乐 | 
| [14:45] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 | 
| [14:46] | It’s kind of spooky. | 有点吓人 | 
| [14:49] | I can change it back. | 我可以换回原样 | 
| [14:50] | No, no, no. It’s your birthday. | 不不 这是你的生日 | 
| [14:52] | As long as no one jumps out in a hockey mask, I’ll be fine. | 只要面具杀人魔杰森别突然跳出来就好 | 
| [15:00] | So… | 所以… | 
| [15:03] | What’d you have in mind for tonight? | 你今晚想做什么 | 
| [15:05] | I thought I could take you out to a nice birthday dinner. | 我本来想带你去吃一顿生日大餐 | 
| [15:08] | If we pick a place east of here, we might find the balloon. | 如果选个东边的餐厅 说不定还能把气球找回来 | 
| [15:13] | Um, that sounds nice, but… | 听起来不错 可是… | 
| [15:16] | I’m not really hungry right now. | 我现在不是很饿 | 
| [15:19] | I thought maybe… | 我想咱们不如… | 
| [15:22] | we could do presents first. | 先”上”礼物吧 | 
| [15:26] | All right. | 好呀 | 
| [15:30] | I should probably tell you something about this gift. | 关于这件礼物 我有些事要先告诉你 | 
| [15:34] | You mean before you… | 你是说在你… | 
| [15:38] | give it to me? | “给我”之前吗 | 
| [15:43] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [15:45] | May I ask you a question before I… | 我可以先问一个问题吗 在我… | 
| [15:49] | give it to you? | “给你”之前 | 
| [15:53] | – Of course. – Why are we saying | -当然 -为什么我们要把 | 
| [15:54] | “give it to you” like that? | “给你”说得这么诡异 | 
| [15:58] | Sheldon, | 谢尔顿 | 
| [16:00] | I know your present is… | 我知道你的礼物… | 
| [16:03] | for us to be intimate tonight. | 就是今夜与我共享鱼水之欢 | 
| [16:07] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [16:10] | Is that all right? | 你愿意吗 | 
| [16:17] | I’m sorry, but this is a litigious society. | 抱歉 如今这社会动不动就告上法庭 | 
| [16:19] | I’m gonna need verbal consent. | 我需要你的口头同意 | 
| [16:24] | Yes. | 求之不得 | 
| [16:27] | You know what, let me pull a quick contract off the Internet. | 我还是上网下载一个简易合同吧 | 
| [16:36] | So, if you don’t like Star Wars, why are you here? | 如果你不喜欢《星球大战》 那你干嘛还来呢 | 
| [16:38] | Oh, I’m just having fun. | 我只是图一乐 | 
| [16:40] | Everyone takes Star Wars so seriously. | 每个人都对这电影这么认真看待 | 
| [16:41] | Like if the movie’s bad, it’s gonna ruin their lives. | 就好像电影拍砸了 他们的人生也就毁了 | 
| [16:44] | Is it bad? Did you hear something? | 电影拍砸了吗 你听说了什么吗 | 
| [16:46] | Oh, my God. It’s bad. Somebody kill me. | 亲娘耶 拍砸了 谁赶紧来杀了我吧 | 
| [16:50] | See? That’s what I mean. | 看到没 我就是指这种人 | 
| [16:52] | When you wake up in the morning, whether this is | 当你明早从晨光中醒来 | 
| [16:53] | the greatest movie ever or a total piece of crap, | 不管这电影是神作一部 还是狗屎一坨 | 
| [16:55] | your life isn’t gonna change at all. | 你的生活都不会有任何改变 | 
| [16:59] | He’s right. | 他说得对 | 
| [17:01] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [17:02] | No matter what happens, | 不管发生什么 | 
| [17:03] | we’re coming back tomorrow to watch it again. | 我们明天都会再来看一遍 | 
| [17:08] | Do you think Sheldon’s actually gonna go through with it? | 你觉得谢尔顿真的会跟艾米滚成床单吗 | 
| [17:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [17:11] | He said he’s ready. | 他说他已经准备好了 | 
| [17:13] | Yeah, but he also swore this was the year | 没错 可是他还发誓说 | 
| [17:15] | he’d be able to pull the guts out of a pumpkin. | 今年一定有勇气把南瓜内瓤掏出来呢 | 
| [17:18] | Well, I’m gonna stay positive. I mean, we talked. | 我对谢尔顿有信心 我们聊过了 | 
| [17:21] | I told him what women like, and after he stopped giggling, | 我告诉他女生的喜好 他咯咯傻笑了一阵后 | 
| [17:23] | he seemed pretty sure of himself. | 看起来相当有自信 | 
| [17:38] | hi. | 你好 | 
| [17:40] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [17:43] | So, um… | 那个… | 
| [17:47] | should I get under the covers with you? | 我该跟你一起钻进被子里吗 | 
| [17:51] | All right. | 好呀 | 
| [18:13] | – Hello. – Hi! | -你好 -你好啊 | 
| [18:18] | Why are you shaking? Are you cold? | 你怎么在发抖 你很冷吗 | 
| [18:21] | I’m just, um… really nervous. | 我只是有点 太紧张 | 
| [18:24] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [18:28] | I’ve been waiting for this for so long, | 我等待这一刻等得太久了 | 
| [18:31] | I’ve just… built it up in my head. | 我…脑补过太多 | 
| [18:35] | I don’t know what to expect. | 我不知道接下来该期待什么 | 
| [18:37] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 | 
| [18:40] | But… we can find out together. | 但是…我们可以一起找出答案 | 
| [18:47] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [18:56] | I’m really nervous. | 我真的好紧张 | 
| [19:00] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [19:01] | We’ve been waiting so long for this. | 我们等待这一刻等得太久了 | 
| [19:05] | And we’ve built it up in our heads so much. | 我们脑补过太多 | 
| [19:09] | Guys, it’s just a movie. | 各位 这只是部电影而已 | 
| [19:12] | That’s true. | 没错 | 
| [19:12] | – He’s right. – It is. | -他说得对 -的确 | 
| [19:14] | Although, we all remember Jar Jar. | 不过 我们都记得扎扎 | 
| [19:19] | Leonard, I-I’m scared again. | 莱纳德 我又开始提心吊胆了 | 
| [19:24] | 几个小时后 在不远处的一间闺房里… | |
| [19:28] | Well, I enjoyed that more than I thought I would. | 我比预想中更享受 | 
| [19:39] | Me, too. | 奴家也是 | 
| [19:43] | I look forward to your next birthday | 我很期待你下次过生日时 | 
| [19:44] | when we do it again. | 我们再做一次 | 
| [19:49] | That works for me. | 这样奴家也愿意 | 
| [19:51] | I enjoyed that more than I thought I would. | 我比预想中更享受这电影呢 | 
| [19:58] | I don’t think I can walk right now. | 我爽得都走不动了 | 
| [20:07] | Uh, Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 | 
| [20:09] | Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 | 
| [20:11] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 | 
| [20:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [20:14] | I-I don’t think I need any more advice. | 我不需要什么建议了 | 
| [20:17] | I-I was just curious. | 我只是好奇嘛 | 
| [20:22] | How-How’d it go? | 那事儿最后怎么样了 | 
| [20:29] | It was amazing. | 非常棒 | 
| [20:31] | I-I saw it a few days later. | 几天之后我去看了 | 
| [20:33] | What a movie. | 电影超赞 | 
| [20:40] | But, uh, what-what about Amy? | 那… 艾米呢 | 
| [20:44] | Uh, uh, she liked it fine. | 她也挺喜欢的 | 
| [20:46] | But she doesn’t have the history with the franchise I do. | 不过她不像我 对这个系列作有感情 | 
| [20:51] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [20:54] | Good… good talk. | 好吧 聊得挺开心 | 
| [20:58] | 看剧其实就像本集里电影院中 几个人说的那段一样 就是图一乐 无论是神作还是狗屎 你的生活都不会有任何改变 不需要这么认真 By 赛太公 & YY猫 |