| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Oh, here’s a fun postal fact. | 有趣邮政小知识 | 
| [00:06] | The inside of our mailbox is under federal jurisdiction, | 邮箱的内部是受联邦政府管辖 | 
| [00:09] | so if you broke my right thumb, | 所以如果你伤了我的右拇指 | 
| [00:11] | that’s the Pasadena City Police. | 是帕萨迪纳市警局抓你 | 
| [00:13] | But if you broke my left thumb, | 但如果你此时伤了我的左拇指 | 
| [00:15] | that’s the FBI. | 那就是联邦调查局抓你 | 
| [00:18] | If I’m going to jail, | 如果我真要犯事入狱 | 
| [00:19] | I’m killing him, not breaking his thumb. | 那怎么也得杀了他 而不是伤他拇指 | 
| [00:21] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [00:23] | I got a letter from my meemaw. | 我收到我姥姥给我寄的信 | 
| [00:25] | Smell this. | 闻闻 | 
| [00:27] | What is that? | 什么味道 | 
| [00:28] | Uh, roses, Bengay and Dr. Scholl’s Foot Powder. | 玫瑰 酸痛药膏 脚气药粉 | 
| [00:32] | Yep. Grandma By Calvin Klein. | CK牌姥姥味香水 | 
| [00:36] | You know, the last time I got a handwritten letter | 我上一次收到手写的信 | 
| [00:38] | was from someone who told me I park like a blind person. | 是某人投诉我停车技术像瞎子 | 
| [00:42] | That someone has a name. | 那个某人有名字的好吗 | 
| [00:43] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [00:46] | Oh, Meemaw got a new set of teeth. | 姥姥弄了一副新假牙 | 
| [00:50] | Oh, but then she found her old ones. | 可后来她又找到她旧的那副了 | 
| [00:53] | Oh, so, now the new ones are just gonna be her church teeth. | 所以新的就成了她上教堂专用假牙 | 
| [00:57] | Fun. | 有意思 | 
| [00:58] | Like your Comic-Con Spock ears, | 就像你的漫展史波克耳朵 | 
| [00:59] | and your around-the-house Spock ears. | 跟在家戴的史波克耳朵一样 | 
| [01:03] | I park fine. | 我停车技术明明还行 | 
| [01:08] | Oh, my goodness, she’s coming to visit! | 天啊 她要来看我 | 
| [01:11] | Oh, it’ll be nice to finally meet her. | 很好啊 终于能见到她本人 | 
| [01:12] | Oh, you are going to love her. | 你们绝对会爱死她 | 
| [01:14] | She is the kindest, sweetest woman you’ll ever meet. | 她会是你们见过最善良最贴心的女人 | 
| [01:17] | Yeah, unless you’re a gopher digging up her vegetable garden. | 除非你是挖她菜园的地鼠 | 
| [01:21] | In that case, you can expect | 那样的话 就等着 | 
| [01:22] | to have your head bashed in with a shovel. | 脑袋被她用铲子打爆吧 | 
| [01:52] | That’s not her. That’s not her. | 不是她 不是她 | 
| [01:54] | That’s not her. That’s not her. | 这也不是她 不是她 | 
| [01:57] | That’s not her. | 不是她 | 
| [01:58] | That’s not her. That’s not her. | 不是她 不是她 | 
| [02:00] | That’s not her. | 那也不是她 | 
| [02:02] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [02:02] | The old Asian man is not your Meemaw? | 那个亚洲老头不是你姥姥吗 | 
| [02:07] | And that’s not helpful. | 你这话也没有帮助 | 
| [02:09] | You know, I-I got her an iPhone for Christmas. | 我圣诞节时送了她个苹果手机 | 
| [02:11] | I’ll see where she is. | 我查看一下她的地点 | 
| [02:13] | Oh, that’s nice. | 那挺不错呀 | 
| [02:14] | Most people her age don’t embrace technology. | 她那个年纪的大多数人都不愿意接受新科技 | 
| [02:16] | Oh, no, she doesn’t even know she has it. | 她自己不知道她有苹果手机 | 
| [02:17] | No, I had my sister slip it in her bag | 我让我姐塞进她的包里 | 
| [02:20] | so that I can track her like a sea turtle. | 这样我就能追踪海龟一样追踪她 | 
| [02:24] | Same as when we lost you at the zoo. | 就像我们在动物园弄丢你时一样 | 
| [02:26] | Uh, for the hundredth time, | 我都说几百次了 | 
| [02:28] | I smelled kettle corn and couldn’t find the cart. | 我闻到爆米花的味道 但找不到摊位 | 
| [02:31] | Still doesn’t explain | 但还是解释不了 | 
| [02:32] | how you ended up on the freeway divider. | 你最后怎么跑上高速分隔带上 | 
| [02:36] | Moon Pie! | 小甜饼 | 
| [02:37] | Meemaw! | 姥姥 | 
| [02:39] | I’m so happy to see you! | 我好高兴看到你 | 
| [02:40] | I’m so happy to see you, too! | 我也很高兴看到你啊 | 
| [02:43] | You got even smaller. | 你变得更小个了 | 
| [02:45] | I love it! | 我喜欢 | 
| [02:46] | Uh, Meemaw, this is Leonard. | 姥姥 这位是莱纳德 | 
| [02:48] | Leonard, this is my Meemaw. | 莱纳德 这是我姥姥 | 
| [02:50] | Hi. So nice to finally meet you. | 您好 很高兴终于见到您了 | 
| [02:51] | Let me take this for you, Meemaw. | 姥姥 让我来帮您拿行李吧 | 
| [02:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:53] | No. Oh, no. Now you call her “Constance.” | 别乱叫 你只能叫她”康斯坦丝” | 
| [02:55] | I call her “Meemaw.” | 我才能叫她”姥姥” | 
| [02:57] | You have your own Meemaw. | 你自己有你自己的姥姥 | 
| [02:58] | It’s not my fault she died when you were four. | 你四岁时她就去世了可不是我的错 | 
| [03:01] | Is that nice to say to your friend? | 这么对朋友说话合适吗 | 
| [03:04] | It isn’t, Meemaw. | 不合适 姥姥 | 
| [03:06] | Sorry, Leonard. | 莱纳德 对不起 | 
| [03:10] | Can you please live with us forever? | 您能在我们那里长住下去吗 | 
| [03:15] | That’s ridiculous! If you had a superpower, | 太扯了吧 如果你有超能力 | 
| [03:18] | and spent your whole life being told to suppress it, | 而且穷尽一生想将其压制住 | 
| [03:21] | when you finally decide to embrace that power, | 当你最后决定要接受这能力了 | 
| [03:24] | why hide in isolation?! | 为毛独自躲去荒山野岭 | 
| [03:26] | I’m sorry, | 真是不好意思 | 
| [03:27] | and how much money did | 请问你这版本的 | 
| [03:28] | your version of Frozen make?! | 《冰雪奇缘》赚了多少钱呢 | 
| [03:33] | I’m just saying, | 我只是认为 | 
| [03:33] | instead of “Let it Go,” She should really sing, | 与其唱《随它吧》 她真正该唱的是 | 
| [03:35] | “Look At Me Hiding in a Freezer Like a Dove Bar.” | 《看我像根巧克力棒躲冰箱里》 | 
| [03:38] | She built an ice castle, made a snow monster | 她在一天里造了一座冰雪城堡 化雪成兵 | 
| [03:41] | and gave herself a complete makeover in one day. | 还将自己彻底改头换面 | 
| [03:44] | You know what I saw you do today? | 你知道你今天都干嘛了吗 | 
| [03:46] | Eat a block of cream cheese straight from the foil | 打开锡箔包装 直接吃了一整块奶油干酪 | 
| [03:48] | and lie about it to your wife! | 而且还对自己老婆隐瞒实情 | 
| [03:52] | Sorry for eavesdropping, but did you know | 抱歉偷听到你们的对话 你们知道 | 
| [03:54] | they actually had the song “Let It Go” in place | 他们是先有《随它吧》这首歌 | 
| [03:56] | before they finalized the story? | 之后才定下完整故事的吗 | 
| [03:58] | Yeah, that’s true. | 这是真的 | 
| [03:59] | In fact, they liked the song so much, | 其实 他们因为太爱这首歌 | 
| [04:00] | they retooled the whole script around it. | 他们把修改剧本来配这首歌 | 
| [04:02] | Which is probably why that movie sucks. | 这也是为啥这部片这么烂 | 
| [04:05] | Here we are talking about Frozen, | 我们在这聊”冰雪” | 
| [04:06] | and yet, you got burned. | 但你还被呛到火烧火燎 | 
| [04:09] | Miss, I’m so sorry. | 小姐 抱歉 | 
| [04:10] | How can you not like that movie? | 你怎么会不喜欢那部电影呢 | 
| [04:12] | I just think it gets more credit than it deserves. | 我只是觉得它名过其实 | 
| [04:14] | Oh, that’s what I said an hour ago. | 我一小时前就这么说了 | 
| [04:16] | Wow. You’ve been talking about Frozen for an hour? | 你们俩聊了一个小时《冰雪奇缘》吗 | 
| [04:20] | You should’ve seen us after The Good Dinosaur. | 你应该听我们聊动画片《恐龙当家》 | 
| [04:23] | It was a classic western set in the post-Jurassic period, | 这是部设定在后侏罗纪时期的西部风格片 | 
| [04:27] | and it changed my life. | 它完全改变了我的人生 | 
| [04:34] | Are you comfortable? | 你舒服吗 | 
| [04:35] | Very. | 非常舒服 | 
| [04:36] | It’s nice to rest | 休息挺好的 | 
| [04:38] | after 800 flights of stairs. | 尤其是在走完八百阶楼梯后 | 
| [04:43] | You were so cute, huffin’ and puffin’. | 你刚才可爱死了 气喘吁吁 | 
| [04:47] | There’s Amy. | 艾米来了 | 
| [04:48] | I just know you’re gonna hit it off. | 我要告诉你 你们绝对合得来 | 
| [04:50] | You both have the same fashion sense. | 因为你俩的时尚品味一模一样 | 
| [04:55] | Hello! Come in, say hi to my Meemaw. | 进来吧 跟姥姥请安 | 
| [04:58] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 | 
| [04:59] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也是 | 
| [05:01] | How was your trip? | 旅途还好吗 | 
| [05:02] | Wonderful. | 非常棒 | 
| [05:03] | And the pilot did such a good job, | 机长技术非常好 | 
| [05:05] | I gave him a butterscotch. | 我还送他一颗奶油糖 | 
| [05:07] | That’s great. | 那太好了 | 
| [05:08] | And look at you, sitting in Sheldon’s spot. | 瞧瞧您 坐在谢尔顿的专座上 | 
| [05:10] | – You know, I don’t even get to sit there. – Yeah. | -他从来都没让我坐过 -是啊 | 
| [05:13] | And you never will. | 你这辈子都没机会坐 | 
| [05:16] | Ooh, hey, oh, ask her to do the tissue thing. | 对了 问她要纸巾 | 
| [05:18] | Do it, ask her. | 去吧 问她 | 
| [05:20] | Can I have a tissue? | 能给我张纸巾吗 | 
| [05:21] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [05:25] | Isn’t that the best?! | 是不是超级棒 | 
| [05:26] | She’s like Grandma Spider-Man. | 她就像蜘蛛侠奶奶 | 
| [05:30] | He’s been saying that since he was little. | 他从小就这么说我 | 
| [05:33] | I still don’t know what it means. | 我到现在还不知道是什么意思 | 
| [05:36] | Oh, well, you two sit down and get to know each other. | 你们俩坐下好好了解彼此 | 
| [05:37] | I’ll get your room ready. | 我去帮你准备好房间 | 
| [05:39] | Oh, now don’t you go looking through my suitcase for presents. | 你不许翻我的行李箱找礼物 | 
| [05:42] | If I did, would I find any? | 如果我翻了 会找到礼物吗 | 
| [05:44] | Maybe. | 或许吧 | 
| [05:45] | But you also might find my brassieres and bloomers. | 但你还会找到我的阿嬷胸罩和内裤 | 
| [05:50] | That’s a risk I’m willing to take! | 我愿意冒这个险 | 
| [05:54] | Well, this is so nice. | 这真是太好了 | 
| [05:55] | He’s so excited to have you here and… | 您的到来让他欣喜若狂 | 
| [05:56] | Okay, now let’s you and me get something straight. | 好了 我就不跟你拐弯抹角兜圈子了 | 
| [06:00] | He may think that I came to bake him cookies, | 他或许以为我是来给他做饼干的 | 
| [06:03] | but the real reason is to size you up. | 但我来的真正原因是要掂掂你的斤两 | 
| [06:08] | Si-Size me up? | 掂掂…我的斤两 | 
| [06:10] | Sheldon’s mother may be okay with you, | 谢尔顿的母亲或许对你没意见 | 
| [06:12] | but I’m not so easy. | 但我可没这么好说话 | 
| [06:15] | Well, I-I’m… | 我… | 
| [06:16] | I’m sure you’ll like me once you get to know me. | 我相信一旦您了解我 会喜欢我的 | 
| [06:19] | Oh, you better hope so. | 你最好希望如此 | 
| [06:23] | A Texas Special cattle and calf car train set | 德州特色运牛车载运列车套装 | 
| [06:26] | with authentic horn and bell! | 还有真的喇叭和铃铛 | 
| [06:27] | Thank you, Meemaw! | 谢谢 外婆 | 
| [06:28] | Oh, you’re welcome, Moon Pie. | 不用客气 小饼干 | 
| [06:30] | Amy, why don’t you look excited? | 艾米 你为什么看起来不兴奋 | 
| [06:32] | Well, you get to watch me play with this! | 你得到看我玩这个的机会呢 | 
| [06:38] | Oh, I see you’re reading Saga. | 我看你在读《传奇系列》 | 
| [06:41] | Yeah, I hear it’s pretty good. | 对 听说这系列很不错 | 
| [06:42] | It is, and not a lot of comics have a woman with wings | 的确 很少有漫画的封面是 | 
| [06:45] | breastfeeding a baby right on the cover. | 一位有翅膀的女人在给孩子喂奶 | 
| [06:49] | I’ll take your word for it. | 你这么说了 我就看看吧 | 
| [06:50] | You should. | 你的确该看 | 
| [06:51] | He’s really looked. | 他真的仔细看过了 | 
| [06:56] | I’m Raj, by the way. | 对了 我是拉杰 | 
| [06:57] | – This is Howard. – Hi. | -他是霍华德 -你好 | 
| [06:59] | Claire. | 我是克莱儿 | 
| [07:00] | Well, I’ve never seen you here before, Claire. | 我从来没在这里见过你 克莱儿 | 
| [07:02] | It’s my first time. | 今天是我第一次来 | 
| [07:03] | I’m looking for inspiration for this movie I’m writing. | 我在为我写的一部电影寻找灵感 | 
| [07:06] | You’re a screenwriter? | 你是编剧吗 | 
| [07:08] | Well, screenwriter, slash bartender, | 编剧兼酒保 | 
| [07:11] | slash, a month away from living in my car. | 兼 再过一个月就得住在车里的人 | 
| [07:16] | Yeah, I get that. | 我懂 | 
| [07:17] | I’m a scientist, | 我是科学家 | 
| [07:19] | slash party planner, | 兼派对策划师 | 
| [07:20] | slash small-dog enthusiast, | 兼小型犬爱好者 | 
| [07:22] | slash… | 兼… | 
| [07:24] | guy who probably should have stopped at “scientist.” | 说了”科学家”后就应该打住的人 | 
| [07:27] | You’re really a scientist? | 你真的是科学家吗 | 
| [07:29] | Well, astrophysicist. | 天体物理学家 | 
| [07:30] | That’s perfect. | 太好了 | 
| [07:31] | Do you think I could pick your brain for my movie some time? | 我能找个时间请你指教一下我的电影吗 | 
| [07:34] | It’s animated sci-fi for kids. | 是给孩子看的动画科幻片 | 
| [07:35] | Sure. I love animated movies. | 当然 我喜欢动画片 | 
| [07:37] | He does, | 没错 | 
| [07:38] | and he has the Lilo & Stitch collector plates to prove it. | 他的《星际宝贝》收集瓷盘可以证明这一点 | 
| [07:42] | Excuse me for wanting a little magic in my life. | 抱歉我想为人生添加一点点小魔力 | 
| [07:47] | Here’s my number. | 这是我的电话号码 | 
| [07:48] | Give me a call, we’ll get together. | 打给我 我们出来坐坐 | 
| [07:49] | – Yeah, great. – See ya. | -好的 -再见 | 
| [07:51] | Yeah, bye. | 再见 | 
| [07:53] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 | 
| [07:54] | You have a girlfriend. | 你可是有女朋友的人 | 
| [07:56] | So? | 所以呢 | 
| [07:56] | So, | 所以 | 
| [07:57] | how do you think she’d feel about you | 你觉得她知道你帮一位美女 | 
| [07:59] | helping a beautiful girl with her screenplay? | 创作剧本 她会作何感想 | 
| [08:01] | I wouldn’t say she’s beautiful. | 我没觉得她算美女吧 | 
| [08:03] | Really? You don’t think she’s attractive? | 真的吗 你不觉得她迷人吗 | 
| [08:05] | I do. I just wouldn’t tell my girlfriend. | 觉得啊 我只是不会跟女朋友说而已 | 
| [08:11] | Constance, are you sure I can’t pour you some wine? | 康斯坦丝 您确定不用我给您倒点红酒吗 | 
| [08:13] | Oh, no wine for me. | 不用给我倒红酒了 | 
| [08:15] | Sheldon’s bringing me my whiskey. | 谢尔顿去给我拿威士忌了 | 
| [08:19] | Here you go, Meemaw. | 酒来了 外婆 | 
| [08:21] | I made it just how you like– | 严格按照您的喜好 | 
| [08:22] | a lot in a glass. | 倒了一大杯 | 
| [08:25] | Thank you, Moon Pie. | 谢谢 小甜饼 | 
| [08:28] | Um, curious. | 我很好奇 | 
| [08:29] | Why do you call Sheldon “Moon Pie?” | 您为什么叫谢尔顿”小甜饼” | 
| [08:31] | ‘Cause he’s so nummy-nummy. | 因为他美味可人 | 
| [08:33] | She could just eat him up. | 她想把他一口吃掉 | 
| [08:36] | And I call her “Meemaw,” | 我叫她”姥姥” | 
| [08:38] | because, well, just, well, look at her. | 是因为 你们看她就知道了 | 
| [08:42] | It’s interesting that | 真有意思 | 
| [08:43] | Leonard and Penny know about his nickname | 莱纳德和佩妮都知道他昵称的由来 | 
| [08:46] | and you don’t. | 而你却不知道 | 
| [08:48] | Oh, well, you know, | 话说回来 | 
| [08:50] | now-now that I’m hearing it, it does sound familiar. | 现在听你们这么一说 我好像有点印象了 | 
| [08:53] | How could it? | 怎么可能 | 
| [08:54] | I never told you, and you never bothered to ask. | 我从来没跟你说过 你也从来没问过 | 
| [08:56] | Well, now I know. | 我现在知道了 | 
| [09:00] | So, Penny, I understand you have a new job. | 佩妮 我得知你有一份新工作 | 
| [09:03] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [09:03] | I’m a pharmaceutical sales rep. | 我现在是一名医药销售 | 
| [09:05] | It’s so wonderful that you modern gals can have it all. | 你们现代女性要啥有啥 真棒 | 
| [09:10] | A husband and a full-time career. | 有丈夫 还能有一份全职工作 | 
| [09:13] | I have a relationship and a full-time career, too. | 我也有一个男朋友和一份全职工作啊 | 
| [09:16] | That doesn’t bode well. | 那不是什么好事 | 
| [09:21] | Why not? You-you just said it’s okay for her to work. | 为什么 她有工作你就说好 | 
| [09:24] | Well, Leonard doesn’t need as much tending to as Sheldon does. | 莱纳德不像谢尔顿那么需要人照顾 | 
| [09:28] | And as Moon Pie explained, | 而且小甜饼跟我解释过 | 
| [09:31] | Leonard’s work is more of a hobby. | 莱纳德的工作更像是爱好 | 
| [09:37] | – That’s my best friend. – Yeah. | -真是我”最好的朋友” -是啊 | 
| [09:40] | Look, I-I get that you’re protective of your grandson, | 我知道您很呵护你的外孙 | 
| [09:42] | but he’s an adult now. | 但他已经是个成年人了 | 
| [09:44] | Maybe I understand what he needs better than you do. | 也许我比您更懂得他的所需所求 | 
| [09:48] | I appreciate your honesty, dear. | 我感谢你的坦诚相待 宝贝 | 
| [09:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:52] | And here’s some more honesty: | 让我也对你推心置腹地说一句 | 
| [09:54] | I don’t like you very much. | 我不怎么喜欢你 | 
| [09:58] | Well, maybe I don’t like you either. | 也许我也不喜欢你啊 | 
| [10:00] | No, no, no, no, no, | 不 不 不行 | 
| [10:00] | no, no, no. Y-You have to like each other. | 这样不行 你们必须互相喜欢 | 
| [10:03] | Well, we have a 4:30 reservation at Applebee’s. | 我们4点半还订了苹果蜂餐馆呢 | 
| [10:09] | I think I should leave. | 我想我该走了 | 
| [10:11] | But why? | 为什么啊 | 
| [10:12] | Other than you two fighting, | 除了你俩吵架这事 | 
| [10:14] | we’re having such a good time. | 其他都挺好的啊 | 
| [10:17] | The minute you left the room, your precious meemaw | 你一离开客厅 你亲爱的姥姥 | 
| [10:19] | started giving me a really hard time. | 就开始给我脸色看 | 
| [10:21] | I don’t need this. | 我才不要受这气 | 
| [10:23] | Let her go. | 让她走吧 | 
| [10:24] | And under no circumstance | 还有 无论如何你也不许 | 
| [10:25] | will you give her that engagement ring. | 把那个订婚戒指给她 | 
| [10:29] | What ring? | 什么戒指 | 
| [10:31] | Maybe we should give them some privacy. | 也许我们应该回避一下 | 
| [10:33] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 | 
| [10:34] | You go ahead. I’ll catch up with you. | 你先走 我一会就来 | 
| [10:38] | You have an engagement ring? | 你有一枚订婚戒指吗 | 
| [10:41] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [10:44] | Penny, did you know about this? | 佩妮 你知道这件事吗 | 
| [10:47] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 | 
| [10:55] | When did you get an engagement ring? | 你什么时候准备的订婚戒指 | 
| [10:57] | My mother gave it to me, | 我妈妈给我的 | 
| [10:59] | and I had been thinking about giving it to you, | 我一直在考虑把它给你 | 
| [11:01] | but then we broke up. | 结果我们分手了 | 
| [11:02] | Well, thank goodness for that. | 感谢天 感谢地 | 
| [11:05] | Sheldon, will you please tell your grandmother | 谢尔顿 请你告诉你姥姥 | 
| [11:06] | to stay out of this? | 别插手这件事好嘛 | 
| [11:07] | Oh, I don’t think I could do that. | 那我做不到 | 
| [11:10] | Sheldon, tell this girl | 谢尔顿 告诉那个姑娘 | 
| [11:12] | that my ring will never be on her finger. | 我的戒指永远不可能戴在她手上 | 
| [11:16] | Y…I’m gonna opt out of that one, too. | 你… 这我也做不到啊 | 
| [11:19] | Who said I even want to be engaged to him? | 谁说我想要和他订婚了 | 
| [11:22] | And if I do, I-I don’t need your hand-me-downs! | 而且就算我愿意 我也不需要你的旧货 | 
| [11:24] | All right, all right! | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [11:25] | Look, l-let’s all… | 我们还是… | 
| [11:26] | let’s remain calm | 我们还是冷静下来 | 
| [11:27] | and analyze this situation. | 好好分析一下目前的情况 | 
| [11:29] | Now, I realize that you’ve only known each other | 我明白你们俩才刚刚认识 | 
| [11:31] | for less than a day, | 不到一天 | 
| [11:32] | but is it possible this crankiness is because | 但你们如此暴躁 是否有可能是因为 | 
| [11:34] | your cycles have synced? | 你俩月经周期刚好同步了呢 | 
| [11:37] | You leave the room | 你出去 | 
| [11:39] | and let the grown-ups talk. | 让我们大人说话 | 
| [11:40] | Now. | 赶紧的 | 
| [11:42] | Don’t speak to him like he’s a child. | 别像说小孩那样说他 | 
| [11:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你帮我撑腰 | 
| [11:46] | I’m gonna go next door and play with Leonard. | 我要去隔壁和莱纳德一起玩了 | 
| [11:51] | Okay, so you met this girl, you exchanged numbers, | 所以你遇到一个姑娘 交换了电话号码 | 
| [11:53] | and you’re gonna meet up with her. | 然后还要和她再见面 | 
| [11:55] | Just to help her with her screenplay. | 只是为了帮她完成剧本而已 | 
| [11:56] | Oh. Well, I guess that’s not so bad. | 这样应该没什么问题 | 
| [11:58] | You weren’t there. | 你当时不在现场 | 
| [11:59] | He was really flirting. | 他一直在撩人家 | 
| [12:01] | Hey, it’s not my fault if American women project | 如果美国妞们钟爱我这样 | 
| [12:03] | their fantasies on foreigners | 声音扣人心弦 | 
| [12:05] | with the kind of magical voice that grants wishes. | 又帮人实现愿望异国精灵 那也不是我的错啊 | 
| [12:10] | I’m sure it was harmless. | 我想这无伤大雅 | 
| [12:11] | People flirt. No big deal. | 人人都会互撩 不是大问题 | 
| [12:13] | Really? So it’s okay if I fl… | 真的吗 那如果我也… | 
| [12:14] | Not you. I own your ass. | 你不行 你是我的小奴 | 
| [12:18] | The real question is, where are you with Emily? | 关键是 你和艾米丽进展到什么程度了 | 
| [12:21] | Uh, it’s hard to say. | 这点很难说 | 
| [12:22] | I think we’re good, but things like this | 我们进展不错 但今天发生的事 | 
| [12:25] | make me wonder if Emily’s really the right person for me. | 让我开始考虑艾米丽是否是我的真命天女 | 
| [12:27] | I mean, did you guys ever have doubts about each other? | 你们俩曾经怀疑过对方是你的真爱吗 | 
| [12:29] | – No. Never. – Absolutely. | -从来没有 -当然有过 | 
| [12:32] | What? | 什么 | 
| [12:33] | Howie, you forget how much of our early dates | 华仔 你忘了我们刚开始约会时 | 
| [12:35] | involved you doing magic and me doing this. | 你总是在变魔术 我总是在强颜欢笑吗 | 
| [12:41] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [12:41] | I had reservations about you, too. | 那我对你也曾有过怀疑 | 
| [12:43] | – No, you didn’t. – No, I didn’t. | -你没有 -好吧 我没有 | 
| [12:47] | Well, it doesn’t matter now, | 总之都不重要了 | 
| [12:48] | ’cause I love how things worked out. | 我喜欢我俩现在的状态 | 
| [12:50] | Me, too. | 我也喜欢 | 
| [12:51] | And I think you’re even more beautiful than this rose. | 你在我眼中比这朵玫瑰花更美丽 | 
| [13:01] | The last time I saw my grandma, | 我上次见到我姥姥时 | 
| [13:03] | the most exciting thing was watching | 最开心的事就是 | 
| [13:04] | the ash of her cigarette get longer | 看着她的烟灰慢慢变长 | 
| [13:06] | and wondering if it was gonna fall in her pudding. | 然后猜会不会直接掉到她的布丁上 | 
| [13:10] | Did it? | 结果呢 | 
| [13:10] | Yeah, right in there. She ate it and everything. | 当然掉了 然后她还没发现全吃下去了 | 
| [13:14] | Leonard and Penny. | 莱纳德和佩妮 | 
| [13:16] | Leonard and Penny. Leonard and Penny. | 莱纳德和佩妮 莱纳德和佩妮 | 
| [13:18] | Come in! | 进来 | 
| [13:20] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [13:20] | Is Amy gone? | 艾米走了吗 | 
| [13:21] | No. They asked me to leave | 没有 她们让我离开 | 
| [13:23] | so they could speak privately. | 以便她们单独聊聊 | 
| [13:26] | Yeah, I know. It was quite tense. | 是的 形势真是剑拔弩张 | 
| [13:27] | So here’s the million dollar question: | 所以现在的问题是 | 
| [13:29] | uh, who wants to pop over there and get my trains? | 你们谁想过去把我的火车拿过来 | 
| [13:36] | All right. I’ve made up my mind. | 好了 我决定了 | 
| [13:38] | I’m gonna do the right thing, call this girl, | 我要做正确的决定 打电话给那个姑娘 | 
| [13:40] | and let her know that I’m in a relationship. | 让她知道我已经有对象了 | 
| [13:42] | Okay, so far we’ve heard, | 很好 目前我们听你说过 | 
| [13:42] | “Made up my mind, I’m dumping Emily.” | “我决定了 我要甩掉艾米丽” | 
| [13:45] | “Made up my mind to date both of them | “我决定了 我要扮成双胞胎兄弟 | 
| [13:46] | by pretending to be twin brothers.” | 然后同时和她俩约会” | 
| [13:50] | And “Made up my mind, | 以及”我决定了 | 
| [13:51] | I’ll ask for a threesome | 先问问她们玩不玩三人行 | 
| [13:52] | and if they say no, play it off as a joke.” | 如果被拒绝了 就当成是开玩笑混过去” | 
| [13:55] | I’m calling her. | 我要给她打电话了 | 
| [13:57] | And the threesome didn’t deserve the belly laugh it got. | “三人行”那招并没有那么可笑好吗 | 
| [14:01] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [14:02] | It could totally happen. | 绝对有可能发生 | 
| [14:05] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [14:05] | Hi. Hi. Yeah, it’s Raj. | 你好 我是拉杰 | 
| [14:07] | Rajesh. We met at the comic book store. | 拉杰什 我们在漫画店里见过 | 
| [14:09] | Hey, what’s up? Figure out what time you’re free? | 你好啊 确定你什么时候有空了吗 | 
| [14:12] | Actually, that’s why I’m calling. | 其实我打电话来是想说 | 
| [14:13] | I, um… I just… | 我… | 
| [14:15] | I need to let you know that I have a girlfriend. | 我得告诉你 我有女朋友了 | 
| [14:17] | Okay. Good for you. | 好的 恭喜你 | 
| [14:20] | Well, no, no. | 不 不是 | 
| [14:20] | I-I didn’t want to mislead you | 我是不希望让你误会 | 
| [14:22] | after you asked me out. | 毕竟你约我出去 | 
| [14:23] | I didn’t ask you out. | 我不是约你啊 | 
| [14:25] | I just need help with my screenplay. | 我只是找你帮忙我写剧本 | 
| [14:27] | Wait, are you saying that we didn’t have a vibe? | 等等 你是说我们之间不来电吗 | 
| [14:29] | Why do you care if we have a vibe? | 你为什么在乎来不来电 | 
| [14:31] | You have a girlfriend. | 你都有女朋友了 | 
| [14:32] | Come on! I just told you I had a girlfriend. | 不是吧 我都告诉你我有女朋友了 | 
| [14:33] | The least you can do is tell me if we had a vibe. | 起码你也得客套说我们之间来电吧 | 
| [14:37] | Sure, we had a vibe. | 可以 我们来电 | 
| [14:38] | I knew it. Okay, we did have a vibe. | 我就知道 我们之间来电哦 | 
| [14:41] | This is exciting. | 太兴奋了 | 
| [14:42] | What’s my next move? | 我下一步干嘛 | 
| [14:44] | You still have a girlfriend. | 你还有女朋友呢 | 
| [14:45] | Right. Good catch. | 对了 说得好 | 
| [14:48] | Anyway, so I’m sorry to waste your time. | 总之很抱歉浪费了你的时间 | 
| [14:50] | And, uh… and good luck with your screenplay. | 还有祝你剧本写作顺利 | 
| [14:52] | Hang on. | 等一下 | 
| [14:53] | We’re both adults. | 我们都是成人了 | 
| [14:54] | We can still get together without it meaning anything. | 出来聚聚不一定非得意味着什么呀 | 
| [14:56] | Not me. Ever since you admitted we had a vibe, | 我不行 自从你承认我们之间来电后 | 
| [14:59] | I’ve been planning our wedding. | 我已经开始策划我们的婚礼了 | 
| [15:03] | Look, it’s just coffee. | 听着 只是喝杯咖啡 | 
| [15:05] | I’ll ask you some questions about science, | 我只会问你一些科学问题 | 
| [15:07] | and if you propose, I promise to say no. | 我发誓 如果你求婚 我一定拒绝 | 
| [15:10] | Okay. That hurts a little, but okay. | 行吧 虽然有点伤人 但行吧 | 
| [15:14] | Great. I’ll text you. | 很好 我会给你发信息 | 
| [15:15] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [15:17] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [15:18] | So, uh, we’re meeting for coffee like two adults. | 我们会像成年人那样 见面喝个咖啡 | 
| [15:20] | Everybody’s happy. Easy peasy. | 大家都满意 没啥大不了 | 
| [15:23] | Are you gonna tell Emily? | 你准备告诉艾米丽吗 | 
| [15:24] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 | 
| [15:25] | We have no secrets. | 我们之间没有秘密 | 
| [15:27] | When are you gonna tell Emily? | 你准备什么时候告诉艾米丽 | 
| [15:31] | He lied about the cream cheese! | 奶油奶酪的事他撒谎了 | 
| [15:33] | He ate the whole thing! I saw him! | 整块都被他吃了 我看到了 | 
| [15:37] | Look, I know you think I’m not right for Sheldon, | 听着 我知道你认为我不适合谢尔顿 | 
| [15:40] | but trust me, I’m his best shot. | 但相信我 他找不到更好的了 | 
| [15:42] | You have no idea how much I put up with! | 你根本不知道我忍受了些什么 | 
| [15:44] | I know more than you think I do. | 我比你更清楚 | 
| [15:46] | Really? You know what it’s like to have date night ruined | 是吗 你知道就因为谷歌换字体 | 
| [15:49] | because Google changed their font? | 约会之夜就被毁了的滋味吗 | 
| [15:52] | Young lady, | 小姑娘 | 
| [15:53] | if you think I don’t know what it’s like | 如果你认为我不了解 | 
| [15:56] | to live with a stubborn, egotistical man, | 跟一个顽固自大的人一起生活是什么感觉 | 
| [15:59] | then you’re wrong. | 那你就错了 | 
| [16:00] | ‘Cause that was my husband. | 因为我老公就是那德行 | 
| [16:02] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [16:05] | There were days I wanted to fill his pockets with corn | 有时候我真想给他的口袋里塞满玉米 | 
| [16:08] | and toss him in the pigpen. | 然后扔他进猪圈 杀他个尸骨无存 | 
| [16:12] | Well, if you understand, | 既然你都了解 | 
| [16:13] | then why are you giving me such a hard time? | 为什么还要为难我呢 | 
| [16:16] | Because when you broke up with Sheldon, | 因为当初你和谢尔顿分手 | 
| [16:18] | it hurt him deeply, | 深深地伤害了他 | 
| [16:19] | and I don’t want to see that happen again. | 我不希望再发生一次这种事 | 
| [16:23] | Hi. Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [16:25] | Sheldon would like to say something to you. | 谢尔顿有些话想对你们说 | 
| [16:27] | No, I wouldn’t. | 没有 我没有 | 
| [16:28] | Just get in here. | 赶紧进来 | 
| [16:31] | Hello. | 你们好 | 
| [16:32] | Go ahead. | 去吧 | 
| [16:33] | Meemaw, look, | 姥姥 听着 | 
| [16:35] | I’m sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但是… | 
| [16:37] | I have to defend my girlfriend to you. | 我必须替我女朋友说几句 | 
| [16:40] | Oh, Sheldon, thank you. | 谢尔顿 谢谢你 | 
| [16:43] | Oh, great, now you’re gonna get emotional. | 这下好 你要一把鼻涕一把泪了 | 
| [16:50] | I always looked up to you and Pop-Pop. | 我一直都很尊敬你和姥爷 | 
| [16:53] | I-I know what a challenging man he could be, | 我知道他这个人有多难搞 | 
| [16:55] | but I saw you stand by him | 但我看到的是 你在他身边 | 
| [16:58] | and-and make him into a better person. | 让他变成更好的人 | 
| [17:00] | I did. | 确实是 | 
| [17:01] | Yeah, well, that is exactly | 正是如此 所以过去五年中 | 
| [17:03] | what I’ve been doing the last five years | 我也是这样做的 | 
| [17:05] | with this little work in progress. | 帮这个小麻烦一点点进步 | 
| [17:10] | He never disappoints, does he? | 永远让人目瞪口呆 对吧 | 
| [17:13] | I think what Sheldon means to say is | 我觉得谢尔顿想说的是 | 
| [17:16] | we’ve both grown together. | 我们一起成长 | 
| [17:18] | Isn’t that right? | 对不对 | 
| [17:20] | – Say yes. – Yes. | -说对 -对 | 
| [17:23] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [17:24] | If you feel so strongly, I won’t stand in your way. | 既然你如此坚持 我不会阻拦你 | 
| [17:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:29] | So if he wanted to give me that engagement ring, | 所以如果他想把那枚订婚戒指给我 | 
| [17:32] | we would have your blessing? | 你会祝福我们吗 | 
| [17:34] | I suppose. | 大概吧 | 
| [17:41] | I just gave you my virginity, woman. | 我才把童子之身给了你 女人 | 
| [17:43] | Cool your jets. | 别那么猴急 | 
| [17:52] | Yeah, see, if you just change the story | 对 你看 如果你把故事改成 | 
| [17:55] | to the destruction of our galaxy, | 我们星系的毁灭 | 
| [17:57] | then a super massive black hole could work. | 那么超级大质量黑洞就可以说得通 | 
| [18:01] | This is great. | 太棒了 | 
| [18:02] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [18:03] | I just got to figure out a way for everyone | 我得想出一种 | 
| [18:05] | to die that isn’t too scary for children. | 既不吓到孩子 又能把人都写死的方法 | 
| [18:10] | And that’s how Mommy and Daddy met. | 那就是老爸老妈的浪漫史 | 
| [18:15] | Hey, did you ever tell Emily about us? | 你有没有跟艾米丽说我们的事 | 
| [18:17] | I will! | 我会说的 |