| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | – Hey, gentlemen. – Hello. | -各位好啊 -好 | 
| [00:04] | If any of you are looking for something to do on Valentine’s Day, | 如果你们有人还在想情人节要做什么 | 
| [00:07] | Amy and I’ll be streaming our first-ever | 我跟艾米将首次在网上直播 | 
| [00:09] | live episode of Fun With Flags. | 我们的《有趣的旗帜》节目 | 
| [00:12] | You’re welcome to join us as we celebrate the timeless | 欢迎你们加入我们 一起来庆祝 | 
| [00:14] | love affair between wind and flapping fabric. | 风与飘扬布料那永恒的爱恋 | 
| [00:19] | Penny and I have dinner reservations that night, | 我跟佩妮那天晚上定好餐厅吃饭了 | 
| [00:20] | but any other time, no. | 其他任何时间 我们也不看 | 
| [00:24] | Sorry, Bernie and I are breaking in the new hot tub, | 抱歉 我跟妮妮要给新浴缸来个”启用仪式” | 
| [00:26] | if you know what I mean. | 懂我说的是啥意思吧 | 
| [00:27] | Not a clue. Raj? | 完全不懂 拉杰呢 | 
| [00:30] | Spending Valentine’s Day with Emily. | 跟艾米丽共度情人节 | 
| [00:33] | You don’t sound very excited about it. | 你听起来不是太期待啊 | 
| [00:35] | Oh, I am, I am. I g… I guess | 没有啊 我挺期待吧 | 
| [00:37] | I’m still wondering if Emily and I are right for each other. | 可能我还不确定我跟艾米丽到底适不适合 | 
| [00:40] | Does this have to do with that girl you had coffee with? | 这不会跟喝咖啡的那个女生有关吧 | 
| [00:43] | You mean the strong, sexy angel I can’t stop thinking about? | 你是说那位我魂萦梦牵的身心灵完美女神吗 | 
| [00:46] | Who can say? | 谁知道啊 | 
| [00:48] | You’ve been talking about breaking up with Emily forever. | 你念叨着要跟艾米丽分手多久了 | 
| [00:51] | Why don’t you just do it already? | 你为什么不赶紧分了得了 | 
| [00:52] | Yeah, just get it over with. | 早死早超生 | 
| [00:53] | Well, you say it like it’s easy. | 你们说得好像很简单 | 
| [00:55] | Have any one of youever broken up with anyone? | 你们之中有任何人跟别人分手过吗 | 
| [01:02] | – No. – Not really. | -没 -不太 | 
| [01:05] | You know, uh, once I ordered an Uber by accident. | 有一次我不小心叫了车 | 
| [01:08] | I just got in and went somewhere. | 我只能默默上车 随便去了个地方 | 
| [01:38] | So, you really gonna break up with her? | 你真的要跟她分手吗 | 
| [01:41] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 | 
| [01:43] | Do you have any advice? | 有任何建议吗 | 
| [01:44] | Well, I have broken up with my fair share of guys. | 我这一生甩过无数男子 | 
| [01:47] | I mean, how many times did I break up with Leonard? | 你知道我甩过莱纳德几次吗 | 
| [01:48] | I stopped counting at four. | 第四次之后我就不数了 | 
| [01:52] | All right, my advice to you is do it at her place | 我给你的建议就是去她家提分手 | 
| [01:54] | so you can leave when you need to, | 这样你需要走人时就随时能走 | 
| [01:55] | uh, tell the truth, make it quick | 实话实说 快刀斩乱麻 | 
| [01:57] | and be prepared for tears. | 做好会有人喷泪的准备 | 
| [01:59] | Oh, I’m gonna do a pre-cry before I go in there. | 我已经打算在进她家前先预哭一场 | 
| [02:01] | Really dry myself out. | 先把我的眼泪哭干 | 
| [02:05] | She meant Emily. | 她指的是艾米丽 | 
| [02:06] | No, I-I really didn’t. | 没 真的不是指她 | 
| [02:10] | You’re seriously breaking up with me? | 你真的要跟我分手吗 | 
| [02:13] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [02:13] | And you thought right before Valentine’s Day | 然后你觉得在情人节前提分手 | 
| [02:15] | was a good time to do it? | 是好时机吗 | 
| [02:18] | You’re right– let’s talk again in a few days. | 有道理 那我们几天后再谈吧 | 
| [02:22] | Hey, Claire. Hi. It’s-it’s Rajesh. | 克莱儿 是我 拉杰什 | 
| [02:25] | I was-I was wondering if you’re free for Valentine’s Day? | 不知道你情人节那天有没有空 | 
| [02:28] | Sorry, I just got back with my boyfriend. | 抱歉 我刚跟我男朋友复合 | 
| [02:30] | But I just broke up with my girlfriend. | 但我为了你甩了我女朋友呢 | 
| [02:32] | Right before Valentine’s Day? | 情人节前甩人家吗 | 
| [02:34] | What an ass. | 真是个渣男 | 
| [02:37] | Please take me back. Our love was meant to be! | 求你别不要我 我们的爱是天作之合 | 
| [02:41] | I’m gonna all alone on Valentine’s Day. | 我情人节要当单身狗了 | 
| [02:46] | Well, you were right– tears. | 你说得真没错 喷泪 | 
| [02:51] | Okay, and we are live in 22 minutes. | 22分钟后我们就要开始直播了 | 
| [02:54] | I’m nervous. I hope people will be around to watch | 我好紧张 希望观众们能来收看 | 
| [02:57] | even though it’s Valentine’s Day. | 哪怕今天是情人节 | 
| [02:59] | People who are fans of an Internet show about flags? | 收看旗帜知识网络节目的观众们吗 | 
| [03:02] | Trust me, they’re around. | 放心吧 情人节他们绝对有空 | 
| [03:05] | Oh, and speaking of Valentine’s Day, I haven’t | 说到情人节 我今晚 | 
| [03:07] | forgotten about you tonight. | 才不会忘记你呢 | 
| [03:08] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [03:09] | Well, you’ve become such an integral part of my life | 你现在变成了我生命中与这节目 | 
| [03:12] | as well as this show, | 不可分割的一部分 | 
| [03:14] | I felt it only right to include your name in the title. | 我觉得应该把你加入到节目名字中 | 
| [03:19] | That is so sweet. | 你真是太贴心了 | 
| [03:21] | So from now on, this program will be officially known as | 从今天开始 这个节目的名称将会是 | 
| [03:24] | Dr. Sheldon Cooper | 谢尔顿·库珀博士 | 
| [03:25] | and Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler | 与艾米·菲拉·福勒博士 | 
| [03:27] | present Dr. Sheldon’ Cooper’s Fun With Flags. | 倾情奉献 谢尔顿·库珀博士的《有趣的旗帜》 | 
| [03:34] | Catchy. | 朗朗上口啊 | 
| [03:39] | I’m gonna check the temp on the tub. | 我去检查一下浴缸的温度 | 
| [03:43] | Don’t make it too hot. | 别弄太热 | 
| [03:44] | Sorry, but “too hot” | 抱歉 但”太热”辣 | 
| [03:46] | is the only temperature I come in. | 是本美男唯一的温度 | 
| [03:54] | Look at that– | 看看 | 
| [03:55] | you shaved it all. | 光溜溜的青龙 | 
| [03:59] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [04:02] | Um, question– this is my first hot tub– | 提问 这是我首次泡按摩浴缸 | 
| [04:05] | is it supposed to come with a rat flopping around in it? | 里面有耗子漂浮着是正常的吗 | 
| [04:10] | Ew, really? Get it out. | 真的吗 快弄走 | 
| [04:12] | How? | 怎么弄 | 
| [04:13] | Uh… wish we had a skimmer. | 我们有个漏勺就好了 | 
| [04:16] | Uh, you turn off the jets, | 你把按摩喷头关掉 | 
| [04:17] | I’ll get a strainer from the kitchen. | 我去厨房拿滤网 | 
| [04:20] | I don’t know how to turn off the jets. | 我不知道怎么关掉喷头 | 
| [04:21] | Good, I don’t know where we keep the strainer. | 很好 我也不知道你滤网收哪 | 
| [04:26] | Excuse me. | 借过 | 
| [04:29] | Uh, bad news. | 有坏消息 | 
| [04:30] | The maitre d’ said it’s gonna be at least an hour. | 领班说至少还得等一小时 | 
| [04:32] | An hour? What? That’s crazy. We have a reservation. | 一小时 别闹了 我们明明订了位 | 
| [04:34] | – I know. – So what did you say? | -对啊 -那你怎么说的 | 
| [04:36] | Thanks, sorry to bother you. | 谢谢 抱歉打扰了 | 
| [04:39] | But I said it like a badass. | 我用恶狠狠的语气说的 | 
| [04:44] | All right, well, can’t you, like, | 你就不能比如… | 
| [04:45] | slip him some money or something? | 塞点钱贿赂他之类的吗 | 
| [04:46] | Really? I’ve never done that before. Does it work? | 真的吗 我没这么做过 真能行吗 | 
| [04:48] | Do people like money– is that what you’re asking? | 你是在问我”人们喜不喜欢钱”吗 | 
| [04:52] | A… A lot of attitude from the woman | 某个知识量小到以为 | 
| [04:53] | who thought MC squared was a rapper. | mc2是饶舌歌手名的人 脾气倒是挺大啊 | 
| [04:56] | Now, is that a smart thing to say on a holiday | 大过节的你这么说明智吗 | 
| [04:58] | that’s basically national sex night? | 今晚基本算是全国操操夜 | 
| [05:01] | I’m sorry. You’re pretty, I’m stupid. | 对不起 你很漂亮 我是白痴 | 
| [05:06] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [05:07] | Just checked again for Hofstadter. | 麻烦再看看到霍夫斯塔德了没 | 
| [05:09] | Still gonna be an hour? | 还要等一小时吗 | 
| [05:10] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 | 
| [05:11] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [05:18] | I think you may have dropped this? | 这可能是你掉的吧 | 
| [05:23] | Did anybody lose a 20? | 谁丢了一张20块 | 
| [05:25] | I did. | 我 | 
| [05:37] | Oh, I took care of it. | 我都处理好了 | 
| [05:41] | Okay, we are live | 马上开始直播 | 
| [05:43] | 5 4 3 in five, four, three… | |
| [05:46] | Oh, wait. Oh, shoot, I already pushed the button. | 等等 糟糕 我已经按下按钮了 | 
| [05:48] | Never mind, we’re live. | 没关系 直播已开始 | 
| [05:50] | Uh, hello | 大家好 | 
| [05:51] | and welcome to a special live edition | 欢迎收看直播特别版 | 
| [05:53] | of Dr. Sheldon Cooper… | 谢尔顿·库珀博士 | 
| [05:55] | and Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler present… | 与艾米·菲拉·福勒博士出品的 | 
| [05:58] | Dr. Sheldon Cooper’s Fun With Flags. | 谢尔顿博士的《有趣的旗帜》 | 
| [06:02] | Consider tonight’s episode | 请将今晚这一集 | 
| [06:04] | a Valentine’s Day gift for you, our viewers. | 当作送给你们的情人节礼物吧 观众们 | 
| [06:08] | It’s also my gift to you. | 同时也是我送你的礼物 | 
| [06:10] | That was clear, right? | 这够明显了 对吧 | 
| [06:11] | ‘Cause you’re not getting anything else. | 因为你不会得到别的礼物了 | 
| [06:14] | Since we’re live, | 鉴于我们是在直播 | 
| [06:16] | you’ll finally be able to reach out to us | 你们终于可以即时联系到我们 | 
| [06:18] | with your flag thoughts and flag questions. | 提出你们的旗思旗问 | 
| [06:21] | Allow us to answer a few quick ones that we get all the time. | 我们先快速回答几个常有人问的问题 | 
| [06:24] | Uh, uh, yes, I really am a doctor. | 是的 我真的是一名博士 | 
| [06:27] | Uh, yes, she really is my girlfriend. | 是的 她真的是我的女朋友 | 
| [06:31] | No, I just blink a lot, | 不是 我只是习惯老眨眼 | 
| [06:32] | it’s not Morse code for “Rescue me.” | 并不是在打摩斯密码求救 | 
| [06:42] | Oh, uh, ok… | 好的 | 
| [06:43] | Uh, here’s our first call. | 有观众打进第一通电话 | 
| [06:47] | Hello, and welcome to Fun With Flags. | 你好 欢迎来到《有趣的旗帜》 | 
| [06:49] | What’s your question? | 你有什么问题吗 | 
| [06:51] | What is wrong with me? | 我脑子是哪里有病 | 
| [06:52] | Why am I so self-destructive? | 为什么我总是自我毁灭 | 
| [06:57] | Rajesh? | 拉杰什 | 
| [06:58] | Yes. | 是我 | 
| [07:00] | Whenever things are going well, I always find a way to ruin it. | 每当事情一帆风顺时 我总有方法毁掉它 | 
| [07:03] | You two look happy– how do you do it? | 你俩看起来很幸福 是怎么做到的 | 
| [07:05] | I-I think it starts with good communication. | 我觉得是始于良好的沟通 | 
| [07:06] | Yeah, wait, that’s not a flag question. | 是啊 等等 这问题跟旗帜无关 | 
| [07:08] | Next caller. | 下一位 | 
| [07:12] | I hope you don’t think I’m just saying this | 我希望你不会认为我这么说 | 
| [07:14] | because it’s Valentine’s Day, but… | 是因为今天是情人节 但… | 
| [07:17] | I love you so much. | 我真的好爱你 | 
| [07:19] | I’m gonna put this down your robe. | 我要把这玩意扔进你浴袍里 | 
| [07:24] | It’s not moving, but I think it’s still alive. | 它不动了 但我觉得它还活着 | 
| [07:26] | Well, should we put it back in there a few minutes? | 那该把它扔回去多泡几分钟吗 | 
| [07:31] | No. | 不必 | 
| [07:32] | No, and it’s not a rat, it’s a rabbit. | 这不是老鼠 是只兔子 | 
| [07:35] | We need to save it. | 我们得救救它 | 
| [07:37] | Well, how do we do that? | 我们该怎么做 | 
| [07:39] | Um, I don’t know, look it up on your phone. | 我不知道 你用手机查查 | 
| [07:41] | I-I’m gonna wrap it in a towel. | 我拿毛巾包着它 | 
| [07:44] | “Taking care of injured rabbit.” | “照顾受伤的兔子” | 
| [07:47] | Okay. | 有了 | 
| [07:48] | Make sure it’s comfortable and warm. | 确保它既舒服又暖和 | 
| [07:51] | Well, it was just in a hot tub. I’m gonna say “Check.” | 它刚泡在热水浴缸里 这条符合 | 
| [07:54] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 | 
| [07:55] | To make sure it’s not dehydrated, | 确保它没有脱水 | 
| [07:57] | feed him an electrolyte solution. | 喂他一勺电解质溶液 | 
| [07:58] | If it’s not responding, | 如果没有反应 | 
| [07:59] | use a warm cloth to wash its face and genitals. | 用一块暖布帮他擦洗脸和生殖器 | 
| [08:04] | Yeah. | 好耶 | 
| [08:10] | This is ridiculous. | 这真是太过分了 | 
| [08:12] | You know, I’m gonna go talk to the maitre d. | 我要去找那个领班谈谈 | 
| [08:14] | What are you gonna say? | 你要说什么 | 
| [08:15] | I don’t know. I’m… I’m gonna flirt with him. | 我不知道 我去嗲他几下吧 | 
| [08:18] | I don’t know if I’m comfortable with that. | 我不知道我是否能接受这事 | 
| [08:20] | I’m still sleeping with you tonight. | 我今晚还是跟你”睡”啊 | 
| [08:22] | See if you can get a table by the window. | 你看看能不能弄到靠窗的桌子 | 
| [08:28] | Hi there. What’s your name? | 你好 你叫什么 | 
| [08:30] | – Glen. – Oh, boy, | -格伦 -天啊 | 
| [08:32] | it is crazy in here tonight, huh, Glen? | 今晚这里人真是超多啊 格伦 | 
| [08:35] | – Well, you know, Valentine’s Day. – Yes. | -情人节嘛 你懂的 -是啊 | 
| [08:37] | Bet your girlfriend is super bummed | 我猜你女友一定超级郁闷 | 
| [08:39] | you had to work tonight. | 你今晚得上班 | 
| [08:41] | Anyway, look, we have been waiting a while, and I just… | 听着 我们等了挺长时间了 我有点… | 
| [08:44] | With all due respect, ma’am, | 恕我直言 女士 | 
| [08:47] | there’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 | 
| [08:49] | You don’t have to call me ma’am. | 你用不着叫我”女士” | 
| [08:51] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [08:52] | I mean, we’re basically the same age. | 我们应该年纪相仿 | 
| [08:54] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [09:00] | How old are you? | 你几岁 | 
| [09:01] | I’m 21. How old are you? | 我21岁 你呢 | 
| [09:04] | Just shut up, Glen. | 把嘴闭上 格伦 | 
| [09:07] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 走吧 我们离开这里 | 
| [09:08] | – What? Why? – Because I’m young. Let’s go. | -为什么 -因为姐年轻 走吧 | 
| [09:14] | Rajesh, it’s perfectly normal | 拉杰什 分手后 | 
| [09:15] | to have doubts after breaking up with someone. | 产生自我怀疑非常正常 | 
| [09:18] | Well, you really think so? | 你真的这么认为吗 | 
| [09:20] | Yeah, you know what’s not normal? | 是啊 你知道什么不正常吗 | 
| [09:21] | Blubbering about emotions during a flag show. | 在一个旗帜节目里哭诉个人情绪 | 
| [09:25] | Unless that emotion is excitement over New Zealand | 除非那种情绪是因为新西兰要变更国旗 | 
| [09:28] | changing their flag. | 喜极而泣 | 
| [09:30] | Yeah, good luck, you crazy Kiwis, | 祝你们好运哦 疯狂的新西兰人 | 
| [09:31] | we’re rooting for you. | 我们全力支持你们 | 
| [09:34] | Your friend is hurting. | 你的朋友正在伤心呢 | 
| [09:36] | No, Sheldon’s right. | 不 谢尔顿说得对 | 
| [09:38] | Emily did say I always talk about my feelings too much. | 艾丽米说过我老对自己的感受喋喋不休 | 
| [09:42] | I-I suppose that | 我想 | 
| [09:43] | could be a legitimate concern in a relationship. | 这应该算是恋爱中需要注意的一点 | 
| [09:46] | Uh, perhaps even a-a red flag. | 甚至可以算作恋爱路上的危险红旗 | 
| [09:49] | And speaking of red flags, | 说到红旗 | 
| [09:51] | check out this sexy number from the former Soviet Union. | 请看这面来自前苏联的性感红旗 | 
| [09:54] | Hubba, hubba. | 相当地诱人吧 | 
| [09:58] | Uh, we-we have another caller. | 又有一位观众打电话来了 | 
| [10:01] | Hi. You’re on Fun with Flags. | 你好 这里是《有趣的旗帜》 | 
| [10:04] | Hello. I want to talk about how lonely I am, too. | 你好 我也想倾诉下我有多孤独 | 
| [10:10] | Kripke? Is that you? | 克里普克 是你吗 | 
| [10:12] | Yeah, I’m just sitting here all by myself | 是我 我独自一人坐在电脑前 | 
| [10:14] | wondering if I’ll ever find someone to share my life with. | 思考着我这辈子是否还能找到我的爱人 | 
| [10:17] | Preferably Asian, 18-24, no fatties. | 最好是亚洲人 18至24岁 不能是胖妞 | 
| [10:23] | Please, all comments and questions | 拜托 所有的留言和问题 | 
| [10:26] | should be flag-related. | 都必须和旗帜有关 | 
| [10:28] | All right. Is my pole flag-related? | 好啊 我裤裆中的”旗杆”算吗 | 
| [10:38] | I don’t see why not. | 当然算啦 | 
| [10:46] | He’s eating. That’s a good sign. | 他开始吃东西了 这是个好现象 | 
| [10:49] | You’re gonna have to wait one hour | 吃饭以后要等上一个小时 | 
| [10:50] | until you can go swimming again. | 才能再游泳哦 | 
| [10:54] | – He’s pretty cute. – He is. | -他好可爱哦 -的确 | 
| [10:58] | Should we… name him? | 我们应该…给他取名吗 | 
| [11:00] | It is Valentine’s Day. | 今天是情人节[圣华伦丁节] | 
| [11:02] | How about Valentino? | 就叫华伦天奴怎么样 | 
| [11:05] | Nice. A classic rabbit name. | 很好 很经典的小兔名字 | 
| [11:10] | Peter Rabbit, Roger Rabbit. | 彼得兔 罗杰兔 | 
| [11:11] | Valentino Wolowitz Rabbit. | 华伦天奴·沃罗威茨兔 | 
| [11:15] | Oh, look at all that chest hair and overbite. | 看看你茂密的胸毛和小龅牙 | 
| [11:18] | Of course you’re a Wolowitz. | 完全就是沃罗威茨家族的一员呀 | 
| [11:22] | Son of a bitch! He bit me! | 我勒个去 他咬了我 | 
| [11:25] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [11:25] | No, I’m not okay! | 当然有事了 | 
| [11:27] | Wild rabbits can have rabies! | 野兔可能携带狂犬病呢 | 
| [11:29] | Oh. Well, why did you put your finger near its mouth? | 谁叫你把手指放在他的嘴边 | 
| [11:32] | Poor judgment, obviously. | 明显是因为我犯傻嘛 | 
| [11:36] | He’s so little. I’m sure it’s fine. | 他这么小 我想应该没事的 | 
| [11:38] | How can it be fine? I just got attacked | 怎么可能没事 我刚刚被一只 | 
| [11:39] | by a clearly anti-Semitic wild animal. | 具有反犹太倾向的野生动物袭击了 | 
| [11:45] | It’s not what we planned, | 虽然和我们原计划不一样 | 
| [11:46] | but this isn’t so bad, right? | 但这样也不坏 对吧 | 
| [11:48] | It is freaking amazing. | 这实在是太赞了 | 
| [11:52] | Well, glad you’re feeling better. | 很高兴看你心情好一点了 | 
| [11:54] | I was just hungry and cranky, | 我刚才是又饿又憋气 | 
| [11:56] | and I’ve never been called “Ma’am” before. | 我从来没被人叫过”女士”呢 | 
| [11:59] | – Is that a big deal? – Kind of. | -这件事很严重吗 -算严重吧 | 
| [12:01] | When was the first time someone called you “Sir”? | 你第一次被叫作”先生”是什么时候 | 
| [12:03] | Sixth grade, | 小学六年级 | 
| [12:04] | but I wore a sport coat and carried a briefcase, so… | 当时我穿着休闲西装 提着公文包 所以… | 
| [12:09] | Can you believe when I met you I was 22? | 你能相信我遇见你时才22岁吗 | 
| [12:12] | I mean, it’s crazy! | 真是时光匆匆啊 | 
| [12:14] | Where did all that time go? | 时间都去哪儿了 | 
| [12:16] | Mm, you watched The Bachelor a lot. | 都被你用来看《单身汉》相亲节目了 | 
| [12:20] | Yeah, go ahead and make jokes, | 你想开玩笑就开吧 | 
| [12:21] | but your thirties are almost over. | 但你的三十岁也马上就要过完了 | 
| [12:23] | No, they’re not. | 才怪 | 
| [12:24] | You’re closer to 40 than you are 30. | 比起30岁来 你更接近40岁了 | 
| [12:28] | You married an old man. | 你嫁给了一个老头子 | 
| [12:31] | Tell you what. Let’s do something fun tonight. | 这样吧 今晚我们来找点乐子 | 
| [12:33] | Won’t make us any younger. | 这又不会让我们变年轻 | 
| [12:35] | Well, maybe not, but some day we actually will be old, | 也许不会 但等我们真正老去的那天 | 
| [12:38] | and we’ll look back on this night | 我们回想到今晚 | 
| [12:39] | and remember what a good time we had. | 仍然会怀念起今夜的好时光 | 
| [12:42] | Okay, like what? | 比如什么 | 
| [12:44] | I know. Food fight! | 我想到了 食物大战 | 
| [12:53] | I’ll keep thinking. | 我再继续想吧 | 
| [12:56] | Look, I know you both feel bad about being alone, | 我知道你俩为单身而难过 | 
| [12:59] | but sometimes the best thing you can do | 但有时最好的解决办法 | 
| [13:01] | is take a little time for yourself, | 就是给自己一点时间 | 
| [13:03] | especially when you just got out of a relationship. | 尤其是当你刚刚结束一段关系的时候 | 
| [13:05] | Speaking of ending relationships, | 说到结束关系 | 
| [13:08] | when British Honduras became Belize, | 当英属洪都拉斯改名为伯利兹时 | 
| [13:12] | they designed a new flag with a tree on it, | 他们设计了一面画着树的国旗 | 
| [13:15] | and I would like to hang myself from that tree. | 现在我想在那棵树上吊死来结束生命 | 
| [13:24] | But, Amy, when you and Sheldon split up, | 可是艾米 当你和谢尔顿分手时 | 
| [13:27] | didn’t you start dating someone right away? | 你不是立刻就和其他人约会了吗 | 
| [13:29] | Well, I… I wouldn’t say right away. | 我不觉得那算是立刻 | 
| [13:31] | And actually, it was three different men. | 而且 实际上她约会了3个人 | 
| [13:35] | Three different men?! | 3个人吗 | 
| [13:36] | Damn, girl, way to give the milk away? | 我去 妹子 太会主动给猪送白菜了吧 | 
| [13:41] | Oh, looks like we just lost Kripke. | 克里普克好像断线了 | 
| [13:44] | Actually, I’m still here. | 没有 我还在线上 | 
| [13:47] | – Now? – Yup. | -现在呢 -还在 | 
| [13:49] | – Now? – Yup! | -现在呢 -还在 | 
| [13:50] | Now? | 现在呢 | 
| [13:52] | Oh, looks like we just lost Kripke. | 克里普克好像断线了 | 
| [13:56] | Before Emily, I was alone for so long. | 在艾米丽之前 我曾经单身了好长时间 | 
| [13:58] | I just… I don’t know if I can do that again. | 我不知道是否还能再挺过单身的日子 | 
| [14:00] | Well, you know, here is something that might cheer you up. | 有件事可能会让你开心一点 | 
| [14:03] | The flag of the Isle of Man | 英属曼岛的国旗 | 
| [14:06] | is nothing but three legs | 上面是共穿一条奇怪内裤的 | 
| [14:08] | sharing a weird pair of underpants, so… | 三条大光腿 所以… | 
| [14:11] | you think you got problems. | 你觉得只有你有大问题吗 | 
| [14:14] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 | 
| [14:16] | Maybe someone in our audience | 也许咱们观众中的某人 | 
| [14:18] | would be interested in meeting Rajesh. | 可能会有兴趣和拉杰什见面 | 
| [14:20] | Ladies, I can attest that he is a kind, | 姑娘们 我可以证明他是一个善良 | 
| [14:23] | handsome, intelligent… | 帅气 聪明 | 
| [14:24] | Rich parents! Don’t forget, rich parents! | 富二代 别忘了说我是富二代 | 
| [14:29] | …spoiled astrophysicist who not only… | 被宠坏了的天体物理学家 不仅… | 
| [14:32] | Well, that was quick. | 行动够快的 | 
| [14:36] | Hi. You’re on Fun with Flags. | 你好 这里是《有趣的旗帜》 | 
| [14:38] | Hey, I think I got cut off. | 喂 我刚刚好像断线了 | 
| [14:43] | Hello, Kripke. | 你好 克里普克 | 
| [14:44] | I have a flag question. | 我有一个旗帜问题 | 
| [14:47] | How many men did you have sex with? | 你睡过几个男人 | 
| [14:52] | Let’s see. What’s young and fun? | 找找 什么东西年轻有趣 | 
| [14:55] | Uh, we could go dancing. | 我们可以去跳舞 | 
| [14:57] | Are you actually gonna dance? | 你是真准备下舞池跳吗 | 
| [14:58] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然了 对啊 | 
| [14:59] | No one wants to see that. | 就别害别人得自戳双目了 | 
| [15:01] | Hey, how about skinny dipping at the beach? | 去海边裸泳如何 | 
| [15:04] | No, I don’t need any fish nibbling my business. | 不去 我经不起另一种”鱼水之欢”了 | 
| [15:09] | Oh, there’s a screening of Moulin Rouge! | 有《红磨坊》演出 | 
| [15:11] | I heard the crowd sings along and stuff. | 听说观众和演员都一起唱 | 
| [15:12] | That sounds fun. When’s it start? | 好像挺有意思的 几点开始 | 
| [15:14] | Midnight. | 午夜 | 
| [15:16] | Midnight. Really? | 午夜 不是吧 | 
| [15:18] | You know what? Let’s do it. | 管它呢 我们去吧 | 
| [15:20] | Okay, great! | 好的 太棒了 | 
| [15:22] | Oh, wait. Uh, it’s sold out. | 等等 票卖光了 | 
| [15:25] | -Oh, thank God. -Yes! | -谢天谢地 -太棒了 | 
| [15:28] | It says, rabies in rabbits is highly unlikely. | 上面说 兔子传播狂犬病的几率很小 | 
| [15:32] | – Oh, terrific. – It’s not terrific. | -太好了 -一点都不好 | 
| [15:33] | Lots of highly unlikely things happen. | 小概率的事发生得还少吗 | 
| [15:35] | You saw what’s under this robe, and you still married me. | 你见过这浴袍下的胴体 居然还嫁给我 | 
| [15:40] | If you’re really worried, we’ll take him to the vet | 你要是真的担心 就带它去看兽医 | 
| [15:41] | – and have him tested. – Good. Thank you. | -让兽医检测一下 -好的 谢谢 | 
| [15:44] | Oh, okay, there is a test! | 好 找到个测试 | 
| [15:45] | All they have to do is… | 你只需要… | 
| [15:47] | cut off his head and check his brain. | 劈开它的头 检查大脑 | 
| [15:50] | Oh, cut off his head? | 劈开它的头 | 
| [15:51] | That’s where his little nose is. | 那小鼻子就在头上呢 | 
| [15:55] | He’s not showing any symptoms. | 它没有任何狂犬症状 | 
| [15:58] | I guess I’ll just go to the emergency room to be safe. | 我还是去自己急诊室确认一下吧 | 
| [16:03] | Howie, this is just your hypochondria. | 华仔 这只是你的臆想病犯了 | 
| [16:04] | No, when I sat on the mute button | 不是 我坐到静音键上 | 
| [16:06] | and thought I’d gone deaf, that was my hypochondria. | 以为自己聋了 那才叫臆想病 | 
| [16:18] | We’ll find another time to tell him I’m pregnant. | 我们另找个时间告诉他我怀孕了吧 | 
| [16:27] | I mean, this is the first time I’ve ever broken up with someone. | 这是我第一次跟人分手 | 
| [16:31] | I just… I didn’t realize it was gonna hurt this much. | 没有想到 会如此心痛 | 
| [16:34] | It really can. | 是这样的 | 
| [16:36] | All right. | 行了 | 
| [16:40] | Nothing about this is fun. | 这一点都不有趣 | 
| [16:43] | No one wants to talk about flags, | 没人想聊旗帜 | 
| [16:45] | and I haven’t spoken in over ten minutes, | 而我已经十分钟插不上话了 | 
| [16:49] | so, enjoy your new show, Internet. | 所以互联网 请欣赏新节目 | 
| [16:52] | Dr. Amy Farrah Flower Present… With. | 由艾米·菲拉·福勒博士出品的 《的》 | 
| [17:00] | I’m sorry for bothering you. | 抱歉打扰到你们了 | 
| [17:01] | I’ll hang up now. | 我马上挂 | 
| [17:03] | No, hold on, Rajesh. | 不要 等等 拉杰什 | 
| [17:04] | You know, you’re not being very sympathetic. | 你这样非常没有同情心 | 
| [17:06] | You know firsthand that breakups are hard. | 分手的痛楚你最清楚不过了 | 
| [17:10] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [17:11] | If you insist on making me a part of this, | 如果你坚持让我参与的话 | 
| [17:13] | yes, I knowledge how painful they can be. | 是的 我了解这有多痛苦 | 
| [17:16] | However, pain has an evolutionary purpose. | 尽管如此 这种痛苦有进化的作用 | 
| [17:21] | It provides information from the environment | 这让我们获得外部提供的信息 | 
| [17:23] | that, uh, behavior isn’t good for us. | 这种行为对我们有负面影响 | 
| [17:26] | Like when I fell in love with that stripper | 比如我爱上了那个脱衣舞女 | 
| [17:28] | and bought her a Prius. | 给她买了一辆丰田普锐斯 | 
| [17:33] | I’m just gonna push all the buttons. | 我要把所有键都按一遍 | 
| [17:37] | Raj, now, I’m sorry you’re suffering. | 拉杰 我很遗憾 你觉得痛苦 | 
| [17:40] | When Amy and I were broken up, I also suffered. | 当初我和艾米分手时 我也很痛苦 | 
| [17:43] | And this may sound surprising, | 说起来也许你不信 | 
| [17:45] | but I’m grateful for having gone through it. | 但我很感激有过这段磨难 | 
| [17:49] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [17:51] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [17:52] | I believe our relationship now is stronger than ever. | 我相信我们现在的感情 前所未有的牢固 | 
| [17:57] | So do I. | 我也是 | 
| [17:59] | When-when we were apart, | 在我们分手期间 | 
| [18:00] | I learned how important you are to me. | 我了解到你对我有多重要 | 
| [18:02] | And I realize that when two people are in love, | 也意识到 当两个人相爱 | 
| [18:06] | sometimes they… | 有时候他们… | 
| [18:07] | Happy Valentine’s Day! | 情人节快乐 | 
| [18:13] | We are young and fun! | 我们年轻又有趣 | 
| [18:20] | I stand corrected. | 我认错 | 
| [18:23] | Fun. | 有趣 | 
| [18:31] | Congratulations on a successful live show. | 恭喜直播节目成功 | 
| [18:34] | And a lovely Valentine’s Day. | 还有美好的情人节 | 
| [18:40] | Cleaning up is not young and fun. | 打扫清洁真是不年轻也不有趣 | 
| [18:43] | It can be. Confetti fight! | 怎么不是 彩花大战 | 
| [18:51] | Maybe you should take a break. | 你去歇会吧 | 
| [18:52] | I got this. | 我来就好 | 
| [18:58] | Did you know the singular of confetti is “confetto”? | 你知道彩花的单数是彩片吗 | 
| [19:03] | Interesting, and when would you use the singular? | 有意思 但哪时会需要用单数表示 | 
| [19:06] | I’m glad you asked. | 问得好 | 
| [19:07] | Amy, you have a confetto in your nose. | 艾米 你鼻子里有一张彩片 | 
| [19:10] | No, no, no, no. Other side. | 不不不 另一边 | 
| [19:12] | There you go. | 这就对了 |