时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Why are they making four more Avatar movies? | 《阿凡达》电影的续集为什么要拍4部啊 |
[00:05] | It’s not like the first one is even that good. | 第一部都没多好看 |
[00:08] | What are you talking about? You love that movie. | 听你在胡扯 你明明超爱那部电影 |
[00:10] | You even went as Avatar for Halloween. | 那年万圣节你还打扮成阿凡达了 |
[00:12] | I remember. That was not a lot of clothes. | 历历在目啊 那衣不蔽体的画面 |
[00:18] | Hey, guys. | 你们来啦 |
[00:20] | I’m, uh, I’m running a special today, uh, | 我… 我今天店里有特殊活动 |
[00:23] | buy something, keep having a comic book store to come to. | 买任何产品 能获得这漫画店不倒闭 |
[00:28] | This is awkward. | 这就尴尬了 |
[00:28] | I was actually gonna return this. | 我本来打算来退这本漫画呢 |
[00:31] | What’s wrong with it? | 这漫画哪里出问题了 |
[00:32] | I-I finished it. | 我看完了 |
[00:36] | Speaking of something I find interesting, | 说到我觉得有趣的事 |
[00:38] | did anyone read that article about Bitcoin I sent you? | 你们读了我发的比特币的文章了吗 |
[00:41] | Yeah, I can’t believe a single Bitcoin | 有啊 我真没想到一个比特币 |
[00:43] | is worth about $5,000 now. | 现在能值五千块美金 |
[00:46] | Wait, didn’t we mine some a few years ago? | 等等 我们好几年前不是挖过比特币吗 |
[00:49] | It was seven years ago. | 是七年前 |
[00:51] | Oh, yeah, I remember that. | 对啊 我记得了 |
[00:53] | Really? All I can remember from seven years ago | 真的吗 我唯一记得起的七年前事物 |
[00:56] | is I couldn’t get Kesha’s “Tik Tok” out of my head. | 是当时我脑海中不停播放凯沙的歌”滴答” |
[01:00] | ? Tik Tok, on the clock… ? Whoa, welcome home, Kesha. | ♪ 滴答 时间不停走 ♪ 欢迎回家 凯沙妹子 |
[01:04] | No, we-we definitely mined some. | 我们绝对挖了一些币 |
[01:06] | I-I remember sitting in your bedroom and writing the program. | 我还记得坐在你房间然后写了程序 |
[01:09] | I think we ended up with a bunch of it. | 我们当时好像还挖出了不少呢 |
[01:10] | Wow, and at, like, $5,000 apiece, that’s… | 现在一个币值五千 那… |
[01:14] | Sounds like a lot of money, which we agreed to share | 那听起来是一笔巨款啊 当时我们说好平分 |
[01:18] | ’cause I-I was totally there. I remember now. | 因为当时我绝对在场 我刚想起来 |
[01:23] | I can’t believe we forgot about it. | 真不敢相信我们忘了这事 |
[01:24] | It’s not that surprising. | 这也不奇怪 |
[01:25] | They were basically worthless when we got them. | 我们拿到手的时候根本不值钱 |
[01:28] | I wish I knew how much we had. | 真想知道我们有多少币 |
[01:30] | Sheldon, you must remember. | 谢尔顿你肯定记得 |
[01:31] | Of course I do. | 当然啦 |
[01:32] | Oh, yeah, he and I totally remember. | 对啊 我跟他绝对都记得 |
[01:37] | You tell them, Sheldon. | 你跟大家说吧 谢尔顿 |
[01:41] | I can’t believe you haven’t seen Avatar yet. | 真不敢相信你还没去看《阿凡达》 |
[01:43] | What is wrong with you? | 你有毛病啊 |
[01:44] | Penny and I just started dating, | 我跟佩妮刚开始交往 |
[01:46] | and you know I don’t like big crowds. | 你也知道我不喜欢人太多的地方 |
[01:48] | Because you’re afraid Penny will leave you for someone in them? | 因为你怕佩妮会跟人群中的某人跑了吗 |
[01:50] | Terrified. | 怕死了 |
[01:53] | Yes, instead of going out, | 所以他们不像常人出去约会 |
[01:54] | they just stay home and have constant coitus. | 而是待在房里不停交媾 |
[01:56] | Well, I didn’t want to say it, but I-I do like to hear it. | 我不想说出来 但听到这话还挺爽 |
[02:02] | Yes, Ma, I’ll be home for dinner. | 会啦 妈 我会回家吃饭 |
[02:06] | No, I’m not ruining my appetite with candy. | 我才不会吃糖果吃到晚饭吃不下 |
[02:10] | Oh, we’re having brisket? | 今晚有炖牛胸吗 |
[02:13] | Be home at 6:00. | 我6点准时到家 |
[02:16] | Maybe we should double date. | 或许我们可以四人约会 |
[02:17] | I’ll bring Penny and you can bring your mom. | 我带佩妮 你带老母 |
[02:20] | Oh, make your jokes, | 随你吐槽 |
[02:22] | but my date started a savings account for me. | 但我的伴帮我开了储蓄账户 |
[02:24] | Did yours? | 你的伴有吗 |
[02:26] | – Hey, you guys. – Hey. | -大家好啊 -好啊 |
[02:27] | Oh, Stuart, good. I was wondering, | 斯图尔特 太好了 我正想问你 |
[02:29] | will you be accepting Bitcoin? | 你这里收比特币吗 |
[02:32] | Well, I don’t know what that is, but it’s got “coin” in it, | 我不知道那是什么 但它带有一个”币”字 |
[02:34] | and my cash register doesn’t, so… yeah. | 而我的收银机里没有币 我收 |
[02:40] | Wait, what’s Bitcoin? | 等等 什么是比特币 |
[02:41] | It’s a new online currency that’s been developed. | 是一种新开发出来的线上货币 |
[02:44] | Uh, it’s just like actual money, | 跟真的钱没啥两样 |
[02:46] | except you can’t see it, hold it, or spend it on anything. | 只不过你看不到 摸不到 买不了任何东西 |
[02:50] | Sounds like the kind of money I’m familiar with. | 感觉是我很熟悉的一种钱 |
[02:55] | If it’s not tangible, how do you know | 如果不是有形的货币 你怎么能确定 |
[02:56] | it’s not just gonna vanish tomorrow? | 它不会一夕之间就消失了呢 |
[02:58] | Really? You’re dating Penny, and you’re gonna poke at something | 不是吧 你在跟佩妮交往 而你居然还想多问 |
[03:01] | that could vanish tomorrow? | 明天就可能消失的事物吗 |
[03:04] | I’ll buy some Bitcoin. | 我愿意买点比特币 |
[03:05] | I just came into a little extra money | 我最近刚到手一小笔钱 |
[03:07] | when my dad raised my allowance. | 我爸给我涨了零花钱 |
[03:11] | You don’t have to buy Bitcoin. | 比特币不用买 |
[03:13] | You can mine it. | 你可以自己挖出来 |
[03:14] | Mine it? Like, mining gold? | 挖 就像挖金子吗 |
[03:16] | Sort of. There’s a limited amount, | 类似吧 比特币的总数是有限的 |
[03:18] | and we find it, not by tunneling into the earth, | 我们想获得 不是往地心挖坑 |
[03:20] | but by using a computer to solve complex mathematical problems. | 而是用电脑运算复杂的数学问题来获得 |
[03:24] | So let me get this straight. | 让我理理 |
[03:25] | We have to write an elaborate program | 所以我们得精心写个程序 |
[03:27] | in order to find a fake coin that we can’t spend on anything? | 来挖出我们花不了的假货币吗 |
[03:31] | – Yes. – ?That sounds fun. | -是的 -听起来真”有趣”啊 |
[03:34] | Yeah, I’m in. | 我加入 |
[03:35] | Staying up late, writing code, it sounds like a party. | 一起熬夜 写代码 感觉像个派对啊 |
[03:38] | Hey, Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[03:39] | You want to mine some Bitcoin with us? | 你想跟我们一起挖比特币吗 |
[03:41] | We’ll write the program, you bring the snacks? | 我们写程序 你带零食 |
[03:42] | Too rich for my blood. | 太高档 穷人玩不起 |
[03:46] | All right, so just the four of us. | 好吧 那就我们四个人挖 |
[03:48] | Before we begin, | 开挖前先说好 |
[03:49] | this may have some unprecedented tax implications. | 这可能会造成史无前例的税务问题 |
[03:53] | In fact, we should start early ’cause | 其实我们最好快点开始 |
[03:54] | we are gonna be on the phone with the IRS for hours. | 到时候国税局可能会打电话跟我们谈很久呢 |
[03:57] | Did anybody else just get goose bumps? | 有人也兴奋到起鸡皮疙瘩了吗 |
[04:00] | Great, so just the three of us. | 很好 就我们三个挖吧 |
[04:04] | Oh, yeah. We did it without you. | 想起来了 我们没带你 |
[04:06] | And do you remember what happened next? | 你还记得后来发生什么事了吗 |
[04:08] | Your mom called my mom and said we were being mean? | 你妈打给我妈说我们欺负你 |
[04:12] | And after that? | 在那之后呢 |
[04:15] | You said that someday we’d regret this. | 你说有一天我们会后悔 |
[04:18] | And do you know what today is? | 那你知道今天是什么日子吗 |
[04:21] | The day we found out we’re rich and none of it is yours? | 我们发现自己发财了而你屁都没的日子吗 |
[04:27] | Yeah, that’s right! Up top! | 对啊 击个掌 |
[04:56] | Okay, this is the laptop i was using in 2010. | 这是我2010年时用的笔记本电脑 |
[05:00] | The Bitcoin must be on here. | 比特币肯定就在这里面 |
[05:02] | So what are you gonna do with your share of the money? | 你拿到钱之后打算怎么处理 |
[05:04] | Uh, well, as a responsible adult, | 身为一个有责任心的大人 |
[05:06] | I’ll put that money into a CD, wait for that CD to mature, | 我会把钱拿去做定存 等定存到期了 |
[05:08] | and then buy a tiger. | 就拿去买只老虎 |
[05:17] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[05:18] | Oh, that depends on whether I tell Bernadette or not. | 得看我告不告诉伯纳黛特了 |
[05:22] | Howard, I can hear you. The baby monitor is on. | 霍华德 我能听见你说话 宝宝监控器开着呢 |
[05:28] | I know. I was joking. I’m gonna put it in a college fund. | 我知道 我说笑呢 我会为孩子存起来 |
[05:36] | All right, all booted up. | 好啦 开好机啦 |
[05:39] | Wow, I-I knew you were single back then, | 我知道你当年是单身狗 |
[05:41] | but that is a lot of porn… | 但这也太多黄片了吧 |
[05:42] | Science! A lot of science. | 科学 是好多科学 |
[05:45] | Wow, you were really into Asian science. | 那你非常喜欢”亚洲的科学”啊 |
[05:51] | I don’t see the Bitcoin on here. | 电脑里没看到比特币啊 |
[05:52] | Hey, maybe it’s in that folder marked | 或许是在那个叫 |
[05:54] | “Private and Confidential.” | “私人机密档案”资料夹里 |
[05:56] | It’s not! | 不在那里面 |
[06:00] | Okay, the program is almost ready to run. | 准备好执行挖矿程序了 |
[06:02] | Mining for coins sounds so manly. | 挖金币听起来好爷们啊 |
[06:04] | Ooh, we should sing a mining song. | 或许我们该唱首挖矿歌 |
[06:08] | Do you know a mining song? | 你会任何挖矿歌吗 |
[06:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:11] | Does “Tik Tok” by Kesha count? | 凯沙的”滴答”算吗 |
[06:12] | Because it has tunneled its way into my heart. | 这首歌挖洞钻进了我的心房 |
[06:16] | Howard, what’s going on?! | 霍华德 你们在干嘛呢 |
[06:18] | Are you boys roughhousing?! | 你们在大乱斗吗 |
[06:20] | No, we’re not roughhousing! | 不 我们没在大乱斗 |
[06:22] | We’re scientists! Scientists don’t roughhouse! | 我们是科学家 科学家不会大乱斗 |
[06:26] | Excuse me, Mr. Grown-up. | 抱歉打扰了 大人先生 |
[06:31] | Aw, man, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[06:32] | It crashed. | 死机了 |
[06:34] | It’s been doing that lately. | 最近常常这样 |
[06:35] | I think it’s got a virus from all the… | 应该是中毒了 因为我… |
[06:38] | music I’ve been downloading. | 下载了很多”音乐” |
[06:41] | What kind of music? | 什么类型的音乐 |
[06:43] | Mostly Asian. | 大部分是亚洲的 |
[06:47] | Some oldies. | 还有些老的 |
[06:50] | Well, we can use my laptop. | 可以用我的电脑 |
[06:52] | Howard, I made cookies for you and your little friends! | 霍华德 我给你和小伙伴们做了曲奇 |
[06:57] | They’re not my little friends, and we don’t want cookies! | 他们不是我的小伙伴 我们也不要吃曲奇 |
[07:00] | Actually, a cookie sounds good. | 其实我还挺想吃曲奇的 |
[07:01] | All right, we’ll have cookies! | 好吧 我们要吃曲奇 |
[07:02] | Thank you very much! | 谢谢你了 |
[07:05] | That’s right. It must be on my old laptop. | 对了 肯定是在我的旧电脑里 |
[07:07] | Well, let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[07:08] | Hey, Bernie, you mind if I run to Leonard’s and… | 妮妮 我能不能去一下莱纳德家 |
[07:10] | Get a laptop full of money? | 取一台装满钱的电脑吗 |
[07:11] | Why are you still here?! Go, go, go! | 还傻坐着干什么 快去啊 |
[07:17] | So, how’s the wedding planning going? | 婚礼计划得怎么样啦 |
[07:19] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:20] | Although, we’re having trouble agreeing on a location. | 不过举办地点我俩还没商量好 |
[07:23] | I thought you were looking at a cliff on the beach. | 你们之前不是在找海滩边上的悬崖吗 |
[07:25] | We were, but Sheldon didn’t like any of them. | 是啦 但谢尔顿一个都不喜欢 |
[07:29] | Some were too beachy, some were too cliffy. | 有些太海滩 有些太悬崖 |
[07:34] | And all of them were too outsidey. | 而且所有地点都太室外了 |
[07:37] | Well, weddings aren’t about the location. | 婚礼的重点不在于地点 |
[07:40] | They’re about standing up in front of your family and friends | 最重要的是站在你们亲友面前 |
[07:42] | and promising that Sheldon will never move back in here. | 发誓谢尔顿永远不会搬回这里 |
[07:47] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[07:49] | What are you guys doing? | 你们几个干嘛呢 |
[07:50] | Uh, we have a bunch of Bitcoin on an old laptop, | 我们有台旧电脑里有些比特币 |
[07:53] | and it could be worth, like, a lot of money. | 也许能值很多钱 |
[07:54] | What– You’re kidding. | 什么 你逗我呢吧 |
[07:55] | No. We-we could be sitting on a fortune. | 没有 我们可能坐在金山上 |
[07:58] | Okay, let the record show, I did not marry you for money, | 我要先声明 我当初嫁给你不是为了钱 |
[08:00] | but you just got way more attractive. | 但你忽然变得有魅力多了 |
[08:03] | Damn it, it’s not in here. | 我靠 不在这里面 |
[08:05] | If only you had someone around with an eidetic memory. | 要是你们当时有个过目不忘的朋友在场就好了 |
[08:11] | I bet they would know what happened to it. | 我猜他肯定记得电脑哪去了 |
[08:13] | If you know, just tell us. | 你如果知道 就快告诉我们 |
[08:15] | Excuse me, but if I recall from seven years ago, | 不好意思 但如果我没记错七年前的事 |
[08:18] | you don’t want me to be a part of this. | 你们不想要我参与这件事 |
[08:20] | Sheldon, you can’t still be mad. | 谢尔顿 你不会还在生气吧 |
[08:22] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[08:23] | I have grudges that go back to preschool. | 我幼儿园时期的仇都还记着呢 |
[08:27] | Someday, I’m gonna find a grown-up Elaine Dwyer | 总有一天 我要找到长大的伊莱恩·德怀尔 |
[08:29] | and eat her favorite crayon while she watches. | 在她面前吃掉她最爱的蜡笔 |
[08:33] | Is that why there’s an Elaine Dwyer on our guest list? | 所以我们宴请名单上才有个伊莱恩·德怀特吗 |
[08:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:37] | That night, I’m going to have the first dance | 到那晚 我便能拥有第一支舞 |
[08:40] | and the last laugh. | 和最后胜利者的一笑 |
[08:42] | Sheldon, please. | 谢尔顿 拜托了 |
[08:46] | Should I be the bigger man? | 我该大人有大量吗 |
[08:47] | I think you should. | 我觉得应该 |
[08:49] | Oh, why’d I ask you? | 我脑子抽了才会问你 |
[08:55] | Hey there, pretty lady. | 好啊 美人 |
[08:56] | I’m not waiting on your table for you. | 我不会帮你服务你的客人 |
[08:59] | Come on, this one is so annoying. | 拜托啦 这个客人真的很讨厌 |
[09:01] | Excuse me, waitress. | 不好意思 服务员 |
[09:06] | You guys ready to order? | 二位要点餐了吗 |
[09:07] | Can you take our picture, please? | 能帮我们拍张照吗 |
[09:08] | Oh, sure. | 没问题 |
[09:10] | Smile! | 笑一下 |
[09:15] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[09:16] | Thank you. You may go now. | 谢谢 你可以退下了 |
[09:18] | It was nice to meet you, | 很高兴认识你 |
[09:20] | and I mean that politely, not sincerely. | 我这是客套话 不是真心的 |
[09:25] | What was that? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[09:26] | I need to prove to my mother that I’m on a date. | 我需要证明给我妈看 我正在约会 |
[09:28] | If she thinks I faked the picture, | 如果她觉得照片是我伪造的 |
[09:29] | I might need you as a witness. What’s your name? | 我可能需要你当人证 你叫什么名字 |
[09:32] | Bernadette. | 伯纳黛特 |
[09:35] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[09:36] | Everybody good? | 都吃得开心吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:37] | ?- Fine. ?- Sure. | -挺好 -开心 |
[09:41] | You don’t have to whisper, you can just nod your head. | 你不用说悄悄话 点个头就行了 |
[09:46] | Or you could just speak. | 或者直接说也行 |
[09:50] | You having a good day? | 你今天顺利吗 |
[09:51] | No, I missed an audition | 不好 我错过了试镜 |
[09:52] | because my computer broke, and I didn’t get the e-mail. | 因为我电脑坏了 没收到通知邮件 |
[09:55] | Would’ve been a perfect part for me. | 本来是个超适合我的角色 |
[09:56] | Was it waitress who ignores her customers? | 是演一个无视客人的服务员吗 |
[09:58] | Because that’s the role you were born to play. | 你天生就是演这个的料 |
[10:02] | Shut up and eat your burger. | 闭嘴吃你的汉堡 |
[10:04] | Actually, it’s a turkey club. | 其实是火鸡三明治 |
[10:06] | Didn’t you order a burger? | 你点的不是汉堡吗 |
[10:07] | I did, and yet here we are. | 是的 但你不从人愿 |
[10:11] | You know what, if you need a computer, | 你如果要用电脑 |
[10:12] | you can use my laptop. | 可以用我的 |
[10:13] | Oh, that’s sweet, but I’m not gonna take your computer. | 你真贴心 但我不会要你的电脑 |
[10:15] | Oh, it’s fine. I-I’m getting a new one anyway. | 没事 反正我也要买新的了 |
[10:17] | – Are you sure? – Don’t be silly. | -你确定吗 -别傻了 |
[10:19] | He’s desperate to hold on to you. | 他拼了命想抓紧你 |
[10:21] | You can get anything out of him. | 你想从他那拿走什么都行 |
[10:22] | His car, his watch… | 他的车 他的表 |
[10:24] | Maybe a kidney. You already have his testicles. | 拿个肾估计也没问题 你已经得到他的蛋蛋了 |
[10:26] | You can start a collection. | 可以集齐一整套 |
[10:30] | Oh, my God, that’s right. You gave me your laptop. | 天啊 是这样没错 你把电脑给我了 |
[10:32] | That was so sweet. | 你太好了 |
[10:33] | – So you know where it is? – Of course. | -这么说你知道在哪了 -当然啦 |
[10:35] | – All right! – Yes! – ?Great! | -好耶 -棒 -太好了 |
[10:36] | I gave it to my ex-boyfriend Zack. | 我给我前男友扎克了 |
[10:38] | – Come on! – ?No! | -不是吧 -不要啊 |
[10:44] | Okay, Zack, thank you so much. | 好的 扎克 谢谢你 |
[10:46] | We’ll be right over. | 我们这就过去 |
[10:48] | He still has it. | 电脑还在他那 |
[10:49] | I can’t believe you took a gift from me | 真不敢相信你把我送你的礼物 |
[10:51] | and gave it to another man. | 转送给其他男人了 |
[10:53] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[10:54] | Of all the things she’s given to other men, | 她给其他男人送过那么多”甜头” |
[10:56] | that’s what you’re concerned about? | 你却只在意这个吗 |
[11:01] | Please don’t make a big deal about this. | 不要小题大做了 |
[11:02] | It was a long time ago, we were broken up. | 那是很久之前的事了 我们当时分手了 |
[11:04] | Which breakup was that? | 是哪一次分手 |
[11:06] | Was that the Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre? | 是”情人节大屠杀”吗 |
[11:09] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[11:10] | This might’ve been during the Comic-Con Dump-A-Thon. | 可能是”漫展大怒甩”期间 |
[11:14] | You have names for our breakups? | 你们还给我们每次分手取名了吗 |
[11:15] | Well, they would really blur together if we didn’t. | 如果不这样 可能会分不清 |
[11:19] | The Comic-Con breakup’s easy to remember | 漫展那次分手很容易记住 |
[11:21] | because Leonard was the saddest Pikachu. | 因为莱纳德扮的是最难过的皮卡丘 |
[11:25] | Right, and he wiped his nose on your cape, | 没错 然后他用你的披风擤鼻涕 |
[11:27] | and then you were the saddest Darth Vader. | 你就变成最悲催的黑武士了 |
[11:31] | You know, Penny and I aren’t the only ones who’ve broken up. | 话说 不是只有我和佩妮分过手 |
[11:34] | So did Howard and Bernadette. | 霍华德和伯纳黛特也分过 |
[11:36] | Uh, not to brag, but all my breakups have lasted. | 不是要炫耀啦 但我每次分手都一分到底了 |
[11:43] | I’m so sorry to hear about you and Howard. | 你和霍华德分手了 我很遗憾 |
[11:45] | Thanks. I just didn’t think he was | 谢了 我真是看不出来 |
[11:47] | the kind of guy who would be doing weird stuff online. | 他是那种在网上乱来的人 |
[11:50] | Really? Wow, I thought it was so obvious, but okay. | 真的吗 我觉得特别明显呀 不过行吧 |
[11:54] | Look, I know it’s hard, but I think the best thing | 我知道分手很难熬 但我觉得 |
[11:56] | to do after a breakup is to take some time | 分手后最该做的就是沉淀一下 |
[11:58] | and be by yourself. | 好好享受单身时光 |
[12:00] | Yeah, that’s healthy. | 这才是健康的 |
[12:01] | Hey, babe, ready to go? | 宝贝儿 可以走了吗 |
[12:04] | Do as I say, not as I do. | 学我所言 而非我行 |
[12:10] | I cannot believe you’re mad. | 我真不敢相信你会生气 |
[12:11] | I’m not mad. | 我没有生气 |
[12:12] | Oh, really? Tell that to your eyebrows. | 真的吗 对你的眉毛说去 |
[12:17] | Bet I could place a quarter between them, | 我在中间放一个硬币 |
[12:19] | and it would just stay there. | 都能停得稳稳当当 |
[12:22] | Fine, I’m mad. | 好吧 我生气了 |
[12:24] | I guess I was more upset by our breakup than you. | 我只是觉得我比你对分手更感到难过 |
[12:26] | That is not true. Of course I was upset. | 才怪 我当然也很难过 |
[12:28] | Didn’t seem like it. | 看起来不像呀 |
[12:30] | You started dating the first | 你立刻就跟你找到的第一个 |
[12:31] | tall, handsome hunk you could find. | 又高又帅的肌肉男搞上了 |
[12:34] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[12:34] | are you mad that I dated Zack or that you didn’t? | 你是气我上了他 还是气自己没上到他 |
[12:44] | – Hi. – Hey, Zack. | -嗨 -你好扎克 |
[12:46] | So good to see you guys. | 真高兴见到你们 |
[12:48] | Man, we should do this more often. | 我们应该多几次这样的相聚 |
[12:51] | Come over to get laptops back from you? | 不停地回来找你要笔记本电脑吗 |
[12:54] | Totally. | 对啊 |
[12:57] | So do you have it? | 你还留着那电脑吗 |
[12:58] | Of course I do. Penny gave it to me as a gift. | 当然啦 那是佩妮送给我的礼物 |
[13:00] | You don’t get rid of something like that. | 这么重要的礼物怎么能乱丢呢 |
[13:08] | All right, I’m sorry I gave away your stupid laptop. | 抱歉我把你那台蠢电脑送掉了 |
[13:10] | You should be. We were broken up for, like, five minutes. | 你道歉是应该的 我们当时才刚分手 |
[13:12] | Are you guys fighting? | 你俩在吵架吗 |
[13:13] | – Yeah. ?- No. | -对 -没有 |
[13:14] | Are you fighting about whether or not you’re fighting? | 你们在为是否在吵架这件事而吵吗 |
[13:16] | ‘Cause I’ve had that fight before. | 我也跟人吵过这个架 |
[13:18] | Turns out we were, and I lost. | 最后发现我们真的在吵架 而我输了 |
[13:21] | Leonard thinks when we broke up, it didn’t bother me. | 莱纳德觉得我和他分手时一点都不难过 |
[13:24] | That’s crazy. | 怎么可能 |
[13:25] | When we were going out, she used to talk about you all the time. | 我和她交往时 她不停地在说你的事 |
[13:27] | In fact, I think she only dated me | 老实说 我觉得她和我约会 |
[13:29] | because I reminded her of you. | 仅仅是因为我让她想起了你 |
[13:35] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[13:38] | Because we’re both… | 因为咱俩都… |
[13:40] | people? | 是人吗 |
[13:42] | Damn right we are. | 说对啦 |
[13:45] | Oh, also, there was that video about how much she missed you. | 对了 里面还有一段讲述她如何思念你的视频 |
[13:49] | – What video? ?- The one on the laptop. | -什么视频 -电脑上的那个 |
[13:51] | I didn’t mean to invade your privacy, but I am a huge snoop. | 我没想窥探你的隐私 但我就是爱管闲事 |
[13:55] | Ask my neighbor. She’ll tell you. | 不信问我的邻居 她会告诉你 |
[13:57] | But not right now; she’s in the shower. | 但别现在去问 她正在洗澡呢 |
[14:07] | Hello, Leonard. | 你好 莱纳德 |
[14:10] | I was gonna write you an e-mail, but I’m a little drunk, | 我本打算给你写封邮件 但是我喝得有点高 |
[14:13] | and spelling is a sober person’s game, so… | 而拼写这件事适合清醒的人去做 所以… |
[14:19] | I feel I owe you a ‘splanation. | 我感觉我欠你一个”姐释” |
[14:23] | I– I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:25] | A ‘splanation. | 一个”姐释” |
[14:29] | Penny. Penny. | 佩妮 佩妮 |
[14:31] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[14:32] | Sheldon, go away. I’m making a video. | 谢尔顿 走开 我在拍影片呢 |
[14:35] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’ll come back when you’re alone. | 抱歉 等你一个人 方便的时候我再过来 |
[14:38] | No, no, no. I am alone. | 不 不是的 我一个人在家 |
[14:40] | I’m just telling Leonard why I broke up with him. | 我在向莱纳德解释我为什么和他分手 |
[14:43] | Oh, he knows. | 他清楚得很 |
[14:44] | The video I want to see | 我倒是想看看 |
[14:45] | is why you went out with him in the first place. | 解释你为什么和他交往的视频 |
[14:49] | I went out with him because he’s great. | 我和他交往是因为他这人很棒 |
[14:51] | And if I kept going out with him, | 如果我们继续这样下去 |
[14:53] | I probably would’ve married him, | 我大概就会和他结婚了 |
[14:54] | and that’s a little scary | 这让我有点害怕 |
[14:56] | because I just don’t think I’m ready for that. | 因为我还没有做好结婚的准备 |
[14:58] | You know, plus I have got to learn how to spell Hofstadter. | 再说 我真得学学如何拼写霍夫斯塔特 |
[15:03] | I-I know there’s a “D” in there, | 我知道里面有”塔”字 |
[15:05] | but it keeps moving every time I try and write it. | 但每次一写 它就跳来跳去 |
[15:09] | Sheldon, what do I do? | 谢尔顿 我该怎么做 |
[15:12] | Try to pass out facedown, so you don’t choke on your vomit. | 昏睡过去时记得面朝下 以免被呕吐物呛死 |
[15:17] | I am not gonna pass out. | 我才不会昏睡过去 |
[15:20] | But thank you anyway. | 但还是要谢谢你 |
[15:27] | – Wow. ?- I know. | -哇 -对啊 |
[15:30] | There’s, like, two more hours of her just lying there. | 她后面还这么趴了两个多小时 |
[15:35] | Aw, you love me so much. | 原来你这么爱我 |
[15:38] | I married you, jackass. | 我都和你结婚了好吗 猪头 |
[15:41] | I… I know, and not just out of pity | 我知道 而且不是因为同情我 |
[15:43] | like everyone said in their wedding toast. | 大家的婚礼祝福都说错了 |
[15:46] | You want to see the part where she falls off the chair? | 你们想看她最后摔下椅子的画面吗 |
[15:48] | – No. ?- Totally. | -不想 -想看 |
[16:01] | That’s my wife. | 这才是我老婆 |
[16:04] | I got to see that again. | 我要再看一遍 |
[16:09] | – Got the laptop. – Hand it here. | -拿到电脑了 -快拿过来 |
[16:12] | Oh, this is so exciting! | 我的小心脏好紧张 |
[16:14] | Hey, when we sell the Bitcoin, are you gonna pay your dad back | 等我们卖掉比特币 你会把这些年来 |
[16:16] | all the money you took from him over the years? | 剥削你爹的钱财都还给他吗 |
[16:18] | Never even crossed my mind. | 想都没想过 |
[16:22] | Okay, here’s the Bitcoin folder. | 找到比特币文件夹了 |
[16:24] | Yeah, how much is in there? | 里面有多少钱 |
[16:28] | It’s empty. | 里面是空的 |
[16:29] | What? Th-That’s impossible. | 什么 怎么可能 |
[16:32] | Do you think Zack stole it? | 难道是扎克偷了吗 |
[16:33] | No, he doesn’t know how to steal Bitcoin. | 他才不懂怎么偷比特币 |
[16:35] | I mean, he waves at trucks. | 他还会跟路上的卡车司机打招呼呢 |
[16:40] | Hmm… who could it have been? | 那会是谁干的呢 |
[16:46] | Sheldon, what did you do? | 谢尔顿 你做了什么 |
[16:47] | I plotted my revenge. | 我策划了我的报仇大计 |
[16:49] | If you get a dish, I’ll serve you some cold. | 如果你有盘子 我就为你呈上一盘复仇 |
[16:53] | What, y-you stole our Bitcoin? | 你偷了我们的比特币吗 |
[16:55] | Oh, calm down. | 冷静 |
[16:57] | All I did was sneak onto your computer | 我只是偷偷登录了你的电脑 |
[16:59] | and download your Bitcoin onto a flash drive. | 把你们的比特币下载到U盘上了 |
[17:01] | What? | 什么 |
[17:02] | I’m not keeping it. | 我没有占为己有 |
[17:04] | I just wanted to watch you sweat. | 我只是想看你着急到满头大汗 |
[17:05] | If you want to watch him sweat, | 你要想看他出汗 |
[17:07] | walk up a flight of stairs with him. | 只需要和他爬一层楼梯就行了 |
[17:11] | I’ve waited seven long years, but it finally happened. | 我等待了7年之久 终于等到了 |
[17:16] | Where’s our money? | 我们的钱在哪里 |
[17:18] | That’s the best part. | 这才是最妙的部分 |
[17:19] | It’s on the Batman flash drive on your key chain. | 其实就在你钥匙串上的蝙蝠侠U盘里 |
[17:22] | You’ve had it in your pocket all along. | 一直都在你的口袋里呢 |
[17:28] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 |
[17:30] | I lost that key chain years ago. | 我的钥匙串早就丢了 |
[17:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:40] | D-D-Did you look under things? | 你 你 有没有到处找找吗 |
[17:46] | Well, that is unfortunate. | 真是太不幸了 |
[17:49] | I guess we’ve all learned a lesson today. | 我想我们今天都学到了一课 |
[17:54] | What was the lesson? | 我们学到了什么呀 |
[17:55] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:06] | Huh. What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[18:09] | Ooh, Batman flash drive. | 蝙蝠侠的U盘呢 |
[18:14] | Pretty cool. | 真不错 |
[18:16] | Huh, if I erase this, | 如果我把它格式化 |
[18:18] | I could probably resell it for, like, ten bucks. | 还可以卖个10块钱呢 |
[18:23] | Things are finally going my way. | 小康生活在向我招手啦 |