时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Guess I’m your new neighbor. Penny. | 看来你们就是我的新邻居了 我叫佩妮 |
[00:05] | – Oh. Leonard. Sheldon. – Hi. | -我叫莱纳德 他叫谢尔顿 -你们好 |
[00:07] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[00:07] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[00:10] | That’s where I sit. | 那是我的专座 |
[00:11] | Howard Wolowitz. | 霍华德·沃罗威茨 |
[00:12] | Caltech Department of Applied Physics. | 加州理工应用物理学部门 |
[00:14] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[00:15] | Leonard. | 莱纳德 |
[00:16] | Raj? | 拉杰 |
[00:17] | He speaks English– he just can’t speak to women. | 他会说英语 他只是无法跟女人对话 |
[00:20] | Our babies will be smart and beautiful. | 我们的孩子一定会又聪明又好看 |
[00:22] | Finally caught a break. | 终于走运一回啦 |
[00:23] | ♪ Soft kitty… ♪ | ♪ 软猫猫 ♪ |
[00:25] | You know my girlfriend, Bernadette. | 你们认识我女朋友吧 伯纳黛特 |
[00:27] | Howard, I’m hungry! | 霍华德 我饿了 |
[00:29] | ♪ Warm kitty… ♪ | ♪ 暖猫猫 ♪ |
[00:33] | ♪ Little ball of fur… ♪ | ♪ 小毛球猫猫 ♪ |
[00:36] | I’m Amy Farrah Fowler. You’re Sheldon Cooper. | 我是艾米·菲拉·福勒 你是谢尔顿·库珀 |
[00:40] | Bazinga. | 逗你玩 |
[00:46] | Welcome to the premiere episode | 欢迎收看由谢尔顿·库珀出品的 |
[00:48] | of Sheldon Cooper Presents Fun with Flags. | 《有趣的旗帜》之首播集 |
[00:50] | I’m going up in space. Technically, | 我要上太空了 严格来说 |
[00:52] | I’m an astronaut. | 我是宇航员了 |
[00:54] | Oy vey! | 亲娘咧 |
[00:57] | You’re talking to me. | 你在和我说话 |
[00:59] | I am. | 是的 |
[01:03] | Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowski… | 伯纳黛特·玛丽安·罗斯滕科斯基 |
[01:05] | We now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我们现在宣布你们成为夫妻 |
[01:10] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[01:11] | Howard? | 霍华德 |
[01:12] | Angry Amy? | 愤怒的艾米 |
[01:13] | I don’t want you to say it | 我不希望你 |
[01:15] | just because social convention dictates that you… | 仅仅因为社交规矩而说出来 |
[01:16] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:18] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[01:19] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[01:20] | We did it! | 我们结婚啦 |
[01:22] | Well, I enjoyed that more than I thought I would. | 我比预想中更享受 |
[01:26] | I wonder which one’s Halley. | 不知道哪个才是哈雷 |
[01:31] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[01:32] | That… | 那… |
[01:33] | means… positive? | 是怀了的意思吗 |
[01:36] | Super asymmetry, that’s it! | 超不对称性 就是这个了 |
[01:39] | Our paper was right. | 我们的论文是对的 |
[01:41] | – We did it! – We did it? | -我们做到了 -我们做到了吗 |
[01:42] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[01:46] | ♪ Six times ten to the eighth atoms of a radium in a lead jar ♪ | ♪ 6乘10的8次方个镭原子在铅罐里 ♪ |
[01:48] | ♪ Six times ten to the eighth atoms of radium ♪ | ♪ 6乘10的8次方个镭 ♪ |
[01:51] | ♪ If the half-life of radium should happen to pass ♪ | ♪ 如果镭的半衰期过了 ♪ |
[01:53] | ♪ Three times ten to the eighth atoms of a radium in a lead jar… ♪ | ♪ 3乘10的8次方个镭原子在铅罐里 ♪ |
[01:57] | Really hope you’re almost to zero. | 希望你快唱到0了 |
[01:59] | No, see, that’s the beauty of half-lives: | 没 半衰期的美妙之处就在这里 |
[02:01] | it’s impossible to determine when you’ll arrive at zero. | 当减少到接近0的时候 就基本无法被探测到 |
[02:04] | It’s like “Wheels on the Bus” | 就像儿歌”一只青蛙一张嘴” |
[02:05] | if the bus had an unknowable number of parts. | 但那青蛙拥有的器官是未知数 |
[02:09] | Yeah, we’re gonna need more coffee. | 我们需要再喝点咖啡 |
[02:11] | Yep. I’m with you. Leonard, coffee? | 我跟你去 莱纳德 你要吗 |
[02:13] | Black and strong, like Luke Cage. | 又黑劲儿又大那种 像卢克·凯奇一样 |
[02:17] | I’m too tired to even be disturbed by that. | 我太累 没力气被你给恶心了 |
[02:20] | – Sheldon? – Mm, absolutely not, no. | -谢尔顿你呢 -绝对不喝 |
[02:22] | The Nobel committee will be making the calls to inform | 诺贝尔奖委员会随时有可能打来 |
[02:24] | the winners at any minute, so the only drug I need | 宣布赢家 我现在唯一需要的药物 |
[02:27] | is the endorphins pumping through my brain | 就是由于期待胜利 |
[02:29] | in anticipation of our victory. | 所以不断注往我脑中的内啡肽 |
[02:31] | Well, technically, anticipation wouldn’t be mediated | 严格来说 比起内啡肽 |
[02:33] | by endorphins as much as dopamine, but, you know, | 多巴胺更能有效缓解渴望 不过呢 |
[02:35] | you’ve been up all night, so I’ll give you that one. | 你也熬一整晚了 这题我就不多跟你计较了 |
[02:42] | Really? The second he stops talking? | 不是吧 他闭上嘴的那秒就睡着吗 |
[02:44] | Well… should we wake him up? | 我们应该叫醒他吗 |
[02:46] | Well, he did say if he fell asleep, | 他的确有说过 |
[02:49] | we were allowed to slap him awake. | 如果他睡着 我们有权扇醒他 |
[02:53] | Oh, boy. | 太兴奋啦 |
[02:55] | Wait a minute. Why do you get to do it? | 等等 凭什么是你来扇 |
[02:57] | ‘Cause I called it. | 因为我先喊先赢 |
[02:58] | Well, you can’t just call it. You have to earn it. | 喊了算个屁啊 这权利是看资格的 |
[03:00] | Oh, and you’ve earned it? | 所以你有这个资格吗 |
[03:02] | No one has earned it more than me. | 全天下没人比我更有资格 |
[03:10] | You have your whole life to smack him around. | 你还有一生可以扇他 |
[03:12] | This is my time. | 这是我的机会 |
[03:15] | Fine. Don’t miss. | 行 那你别打歪 |
[03:16] | It’s not a volleyball. I can handle it. | 这又不是打排球 我能行 |
[03:20] | Oh, wait. Hang on. | 等等 别急 |
[03:22] | When you’re old, you are gonna want a record of this. | 等你老了 你会希望有记录留念 |
[03:24] | Oh, oh, yeah. | 太赞啦 |
[03:25] | Do it in slo-mo. I want to see his cheeks ripple. | 用慢动作拍摄 我想看到他脸颊被打的涟漪 |
[03:29] | Ready… go. | 准备 上 |
[03:31] | It’s happening! | 要揭晓啦 |
[03:33] | Unknown caller. It’s got to be them. | 未知来电者 肯定是他们了 |
[03:35] | Okay, put it on speaker. | 好 开公放 |
[03:37] | – Hello? – Hi. | -你好 -你好啊 |
[03:39] | Hello. This is Sweden calling. | 俚们嚎 这是来自瑞典的电花 |
[03:43] | Is this Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler? | 请问四库珀博士与胡乐博士吗 |
[03:46] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -是的 -是 |
[03:47] | Congratulations. | 恭西啦 |
[03:49] | It is my pleasure to inform you that you’ve won the Nobel Prize | 偶很高新通知你们 你们淫了诺贝鹅… |
[03:52] | in being suckers…! | 诺贝鹅傻逼奖 |
[03:58] | His Swedish accent was very convincing. | 他的瑞典口音太真实了 |
[04:03] | This is it! | 时候到了 |
[04:05] | What do you want, Howard? | 你打来干嘛 霍华德 |
[04:07] | We were just calling to see if you’d heard yet. | 我们打来问问你们收到通知了没 |
[04:09] | We haven’t. | 还没呢 |
[04:10] | But thank you for getting up so early to call. | 但谢谢你们起个大早打来关心啊 |
[04:12] | That was very thoughtful. | 你们真是太有心了 |
[04:13] | Oh, please. We have two little kids. | 拜托 我们有两个孩子 |
[04:15] | We’ve been up for an hour. | 我们都醒一个小时了 |
[04:17] | Did anyone get to slap Sheldon? | 你们有谁扇到谢尔顿了吗 |
[04:19] | No. | 没 |
[04:21] | Okay, well, call us when you hear. | 好吧 你们接到电话后再打给我们吧 |
[04:24] | All right, now what? | 那现在干嘛 |
[04:26] | Oh, why don’t we play a game to pass the time? | 要不我们玩个游戏来消磨时间 |
[04:28] | Here. Uh, I am thinking of a number. | 现在 我脑海里有个数字 |
[04:30] | Hint: it’s a cube of a cube of a prime. | 提示 是一个素数的立方的立方 |
[04:33] | There’s an infinite number of possibilities. | 那有无数的可能性 |
[04:35] | What, you got somewhere to be? | 怎么 你难道还有别的事干吗 |
[04:39] | Oh. That’s me. | 是我的电话 |
[04:41] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:43] | Yes, this is Dr. Fowler. | 对 我是福勒博士 |
[04:47] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[04:50] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:55] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[05:03] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你们 |
[05:05] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[05:06] | – We did it. – I know. | -我们成功了 -我知道 |
[05:09] | Can you believe it? ? | 你能相信这是真的吗 |
[05:11] | That’s a good point. What if I’m dreaming? | 问得好 万一是我在做梦呢 |
[05:21] | We won the Nobel Prize! | 我们赢得诺贝尔奖啦 |
[05:54] | And how does it feel to be married to a Nobel Prize winner? | 当一位诺贝尔奖得主的伴侣是什么感觉 |
[05:57] | – You tell me. – Oh. Amy-centric– | -那你说呢 -以艾米为中心 |
[05:59] | what a fun way to look at it. | 这个角度看还挺有意思 |
[06:02] | – I think so. – You would. That makes sense. | -我也觉得 -你当然会啊 这不无道理 |
[06:06] | Aw. It’s a congratulations text from my meemaw. | 我姥姥给我发来祝贺短信 |
[06:09] | Ooh. Oh, and there’s one from my mom. | 我妈也给我发了一条 |
[06:13] | And my sister. | 还有我姐姐 |
[06:14] | Oh, and my brother. | 我哥哥 |
[06:15] | And my brother’s ex-wife. | 我哥哥的前妻 |
[06:17] | My brother’s other ex-wife. | 我哥哥的另一个前妻 |
[06:19] | Boy, they don’t tell you when you win a Nobel | 天啊 怎么没人告诉我得了诺贝尔奖后 |
[06:21] | it chews up your phone battery. | 手机耗电量会激增 |
[06:24] | Oh, that’s me. | 我也收到了 |
[06:28] | It’s CVS. My prescription’s ready. | 是药房通知我的药可以取了 |
[06:31] | Oh, and also my dad. | 还有我爸的短信 |
[06:32] | He says congratulations and he loves me. | 他说恭喜我 还说他爱我 |
[06:35] | Nothing about me? | 没提到我吗 |
[06:37] | Oh, it’s your dad. I’m good. | 你爸也给我发了 没事了 |
[06:40] | You know, when you think about it, | 仔细想想 |
[06:42] | now that we’re Nobel Prize winners, | 现在我们是诺贝尔奖的得主了 |
[06:43] | – our names will be linked together forever. – ?We’re married. | -我们的名字将永远被连结在一起 -我们是夫妻 |
[06:47] | Our names are already linked together forever. | 我们的名字早就被连结在一起了 |
[06:49] | Oh, please. That’s just a piece of paper. | 拜托 那只是一张纸而已 |
[06:50] | This is a piece of paper and a medal. | 这可是一张纸和一枚奖牌啊 |
[06:54] | It’s weird. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[06:55] | I don’t really feel different, | 虽然我没觉得有什么不一样 |
[06:56] | but I guess our lives will never be the same. | 但我猜我们的生活将从此改变 |
[06:59] | Oh, I don’t know. We’re going to work like always. | 还好吧 我们现在就像平时一样去上班 |
[07:02] | I still put my pants on both legs at a time. | 我穿裤子时还是双腿同时穿 |
[07:05] | One day that’s gonna end very badly. | 总有一天你会自食苦果 |
[07:13] | Congratulations. How does it feel? | 恭喜两位 获奖的感觉怎么样 |
[07:16] | Okay, w-we’re happy to answer your questions, | 我们很乐意回答你们的问题 |
[07:18] | Just, um, one at a time, please? | 请一个个来 好吗 |
[07:19] | Dr. Cooper! | 库珀博士 |
[07:23] | Is Dr. Cooper coming back? | 库珀博士还会回来吗 |
[07:25] | No. Next question. | 不会 下一个问题 |
[07:30] | Was it your left hand or your right hand? | 你是用左手打还是右手打 |
[07:34] | Right. | 右手 |
[07:35] | Spit actually flew out of his mouth. | 打得他口水都飞出来了 |
[07:39] | Hey, fellas. | 小伙子们 |
[07:42] | Can you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[07:43] | Do we have a choice? | 有选择的余地吗 |
[07:44] | Ha-ha! No. | 真会说笑 没有 |
[07:47] | Sheldon and Amy are now officially superstars, | 谢尔顿和艾米现在正式成为超级明星 |
[07:50] | and the press will be reaching out to their family and friends for comment. | 新闻媒体肯定会去采访他们的家人和朋友们 |
[07:53] | So that we’re all on the same page, | 所以我们的口径必须一致 |
[07:55] | the word we’re gonna use to describe them is “quirky.” | 形容他俩时 统一用词应该是”怪杰” |
[07:58] | And not quirky. More like quirky. | 重点不在怪 在杰 |
[08:01] | So not Mr. And Mrs. Wackadoodle? | 所以不是怪里怪气夫妻档吗 |
[08:04] | Ho-ho-ho! | 真会说笑 |
[08:05] | You bitter, envious little man. | 你这个尖酸嫉妒的小人 |
[08:13] | Thank you so much. | 感谢大家的掌声 |
[08:19] | And what do we call that? | 我们应该称他们为什么 |
[08:21] | Quirky. | 怪杰 |
[08:25] | Dr. Cooper, can I get a minute of your time? | 库珀博士 我能占用你一分钟时间吗 |
[08:30] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:32] | – Can I help you? – Uh, yeah, actually. | -需要帮忙吗 -还真是需要 |
[08:34] | Um, I had an appointment to interview Dr. Cooper about the Nobel. | 我约了跟库珀博士做得奖专访 |
[08:37] | Hang on a second. | 稍等 |
[08:39] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[08:47] | Sorry, he’s not here. | 抱歉 他不在 |
[08:49] | Damn. I’ve got a deadline. | 真倒霉 我都要截稿了 |
[08:52] | I don’t know if it helps you at all, | 不知道这样能不能帮上你 |
[08:54] | but I’m his best friend in the whole world. | 但我是他世界上最好的朋友 |
[08:58] | – Really? – And an astronaut. | -真的吗 -我还是一名宇航员 |
[08:59] | Come on, you can buy me a cup of coffee, and I’ll tell you about both. | 来吧 请我喝杯咖啡 你就有素材可以写了 |
[09:12] | Everyone okay in there? | 里面的人没事吧 |
[09:14] | Go away! | 走开 |
[09:16] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[09:17] | Raj, please, not now. | 拉杰 拜托 别来烦我 |
[09:19] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 你怎么啦 |
[09:22] | My picture’s all over the Internet, | 网上都是我的照片 |
[09:24] | and I look terrible. | 而我看起来好丑 |
[09:25] | No. Let me see. | 不会啊 我看看 |
[09:27] | Well, that is an unfortunate angle. | 这可真是死亡角度 不丑才怪 |
[09:31] | But who cares? | 但谁在乎啊 |
[09:32] | You just won the Nobel. | 你刚获得诺贝尔奖 |
[09:33] | You should be proud of this moment. | 你该为这一刻感到骄傲 |
[09:35] | I know I shouldn’t care about how I look, | 我知道我不该在乎我的外表 |
[09:37] | and I never thought I did. | 我也从未觉得我会在乎 |
[09:39] | It-It’s stupid and shallow, but I just can’t help it. | 这样愚蠢又肤浅 可我就是忍不住 |
[09:42] | Am I really this frumpy? | 我真的这么老土吗 |
[09:45] | No. No, you are a beautiful woman. | 不 你是一个美女 |
[09:49] | By the way, if you’re not happy with those pictures, | 如果你实在因为这些照片而不开心 |
[09:50] | then make some changes. | 那就做点小改变 |
[09:52] | Get a haircut, new clothes, | 剪个头发 买新衣服 |
[09:54] | new glasses, big glasses… | 新眼镜 更大的眼镜 |
[09:56] | No glasses– then you won’t be able to see those pictures. | 不戴眼镜最好 这样你就看不见这些照片了 |
[10:00] | Sounds expensive. | 听起来好花钱啊 |
[10:03] | Excuse me, I-if I’m not mistaken, | 等等 如果我没记错的话 |
[10:05] | the Nobel comes with a substantial cash prize. | 诺贝尔奖的奖金相当可观[140万美元左右] |
[10:07] | What were you gonna spend it on? | 你们打算怎么花 |
[10:10] | Hadn’t really thought about it. | 我们还没认真想过这件事 |
[10:12] | Sheldon’s got his eyes on some new Dockers. | 谢尔顿倒是看上了几件多克斯的衣服[休闲品牌] |
[10:16] | Come on. Do something for yourself. | 拜托 你也在自己身上花点钱吧 |
[10:19] | Well, I suppose I could get a haircut. | 或许我可以换个发型 |
[10:21] | And some makeup and a new wardrobe | 再买点化妆品 买点新衣服 |
[10:25] | and a little thank you gift for your shopping buddy | 如果你的陪购小伙伴有喜欢的东西 |
[10:27] | if we see something he likes. Come on. | 再顺便给他买个小谢礼 走吧 |
[10:29] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[10:30] | Beverly Hills, where the things he likes are. | 比弗利山庄 他中意的都在那儿 |
[10:37] | Dinner ready? | 晚饭做好了吗 |
[10:38] | Not unless you cooked. | 你不做就没得吃 |
[10:42] | Why is this article about Sheldon all about you? | 为什么这篇介绍谢尔顿的文章写的内容都是你 |
[10:47] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[10:48] | Oh, good, they used my NASA picture. | 很好 他们选了我在太空总署的照片 |
[10:53] | Why does it say that you’re his best friend? | 上面怎么说你是他最好的朋友 |
[10:55] | Leonard’s his best friend. | 莱纳德才是他最好的朋友 |
[10:56] | No. Leonard has always been | 不 莱纳德的角色更类似于 |
[10:58] | kind of a monkey butler. | 一个猴子管家 |
[11:01] | Whenever Sheldon got into a scrape, | 每当谢尔顿陷入困境时 |
[11:03] | I was his go-to guy. | 他想找的帮手只有我 |
[11:05] | When did he get into a scrape? | 谢尔顿什么时候陷入过困境呀 |
[11:07] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[11:08] | W– Remember when he had a panic attack | 还记得他把手卡在橄榄罐头瓶里 |
[11:10] | ’cause his hand got stuck in a jar of olives? | 搞得恐慌症发作那一次吗 |
[11:11] | I was the one who told him to let go of the olives. | 是我说服他松开那些橄榄 |
[11:17] | Please, that doesn’t make you his best friend. | 拜托 这也不代表你是他最好的朋友吧 |
[11:21] | You know, that reporter asked me | 你知道记者还问我… |
[11:23] | if I could put him in touch with… | 能不能帮他联系上… |
[11:26] | Amy’s best friend. | 艾米最好的朋友 |
[11:27] | That’s Penny. | 那就是佩妮 |
[11:28] | Doesn’t have to be. | 那也不一定哦 |
[11:37] | What kind of tea is appropriate | 什么茶适合现在的我呢 |
[11:39] | for winning a Nobel Prize and now everything is changing | 自从获得了诺贝尔奖后 身边一切开始改变 |
[11:42] | and you feel unmoored from reality? | 我有一种跟现实脱节的感觉 |
[11:46] | I don’t know. Earl Grey? | 我不知道 伯爵茶吗 |
[11:49] | You know, this is something I’ve wanted my whole life. | 这个奖我渴望了一辈子了 |
[11:52] | But I guess I never considered | 但我大概从来没考虑过 |
[11:53] | how everything would be different. | 得奖后我的人生会因此而不同 |
[11:54] | Buddy, I-I know it all feels overwhelming right now, | 兄弟 我知道这些变化让你措手不及 |
[11:57] | but I promise you, things will settle down. | 但我向你保证 一切都会恢复原样 |
[11:59] | There’s no Earl Grey! You filthy liar! | 里面根本没有伯爵茶 你这个臭骗子 |
[12:04] | Hey, is Penny here? | 佩妮在吗 |
[12:05] | No. Why? | 不在 怎么了 |
[12:07] | I wanted to show her my latest creation. | 我想让她欣赏一下我最新的作品 |
[12:09] | I give you… | 请让我向各位介绍… |
[12:11] | Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler. | 艾米·菲拉·福勒博士 |
[12:20] | Wow. Amy, you look amazing. | 艾米 你实在太美了 |
[12:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:24] | Sheldon, what do you think? | 谢尔顿 你觉得怎么样 |
[12:32] | I like you better the way you were. | 我更喜欢你之前的模样 |
[12:34] | But she looks beautiful! | 可她现在多漂亮啊 |
[12:37] | Classic lines, | 经典优雅的线条 |
[12:38] | colors that complement her skin tone, | 发色和肤色相得映彰 |
[12:40] | and hair that goes from “office” to “on the town” in minutes. | 一分钟完成从办公室到派对狂欢的无缝对接 |
[12:47] | I don’t care. Put it back. | 我不在乎 改回原来的样子 |
[12:49] | I like the way I look. | 我挺喜欢我这造型 |
[12:51] | Well, I don’t! | 可是我不喜欢 |
[12:55] | My fault. I was out of Earl Grey. | 我的错 我家的伯爵茶喝完了 |
[12:59] | Sheldon, that was really rude. | 谢尔顿 你这样真的很不礼貌 |
[13:01] | I’m sorry. Amy is the one constant I can count on, | 抱歉 艾米本应是我坚定不变的磐石 |
[13:04] | and now she’s changing. | 可她也开始变了 |
[13:05] | It’s just a haircut and some clothes. | 她只是换了发型和衣服 |
[13:08] | No, it’s the last straw! | 不 这是最后一根稻草 |
[13:09] | I can’t take any more! | 我受不了了 |
[13:19] | Can you believe it? They finally fixed the elevator. | 不敢相信吧 他们终于修好这破电梯了 |
[13:29] | This is a nightmare. | 真是一场恶梦 |
[13:32] | What’s with him? | 他怎么了 |
[13:32] | He won a Nobel Prize, and his wife looks amazing. | 他刚赢得了诺贝尔奖 老婆又美丽动人 |
[13:35] | Yeah, got it. | 懂了 |
[13:58] | How did you get down here? | 你怎么下来的 |
[13:59] | The elevator. It’s really fast. | 坐电梯呀 速度超快的 |
[14:02] | I-I need to be alone right now. | 我想自己独处一会 |
[14:04] | Don’t try to follow me. | 不要跟着我 |
[14:05] | All right. You need a ride? | 好吧 要我载你一程吗 |
[14:06] | That’d be great. Thank you. | 那敢情好 谢谢 |
[14:10] | I should’ve seen this coming. | 我早该料到会这样 |
[14:12] | Oh, stop. You’re allowed to get a haircut. | 别这么说 你有权利换个发型 |
[14:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:15] | But I should’ve done it gradually. | 但我应该循序渐进地做 |
[14:17] | You know, like… | 比如… |
[14:21] | maybe 300 tiny haircuts over a ten-year period. | 十年内通过300次微理发变成这样 |
[14:26] | Okay, you need to focus on the positive. | 好了 你应该看到事情积极的一面 |
[14:29] | You won a Nobel Prize. | 你赢得了诺贝尔奖 |
[14:31] | I slapped Sheldon. | 我扇了谢尔顿一耳光 |
[14:32] | A lot of dreams came true today. | 今天可真是实现诸多梦想的好日子呀 |
[14:36] | You know, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[14:38] | This is a huge day for me, | 今天是我的大日子 |
[14:40] | and I’m allowed to enjoy it | 我有资格好好享受这一切 |
[14:42] | without worrying how it’s going to affect my husband. | 而不用担心这会对我丈夫产生什么影响 |
[14:45] | Is it me or did it just get fierce in here? | 是我错觉 还是杀气突然浓厚了起来啊 |
[14:53] | All this change is just too much. | 变化实在太多太快了 |
[14:56] | The reporters, | 先是有记者围攻 |
[14:58] | the attention at work, | 到上班开始备受关注 |
[14:59] | and now even Amy’s changed. | 现在连艾米都开始变了 |
[15:02] | Slow down. | 喝慢一点 |
[15:03] | I’m playing a drinking game. | 我正在玩一个饮酒游戏 |
[15:04] | Every time you say the word “Change,” | 每次你提到”变”这个字 |
[15:06] | I take a slug. | 我就喝一大口 |
[15:09] | Are you gonna be able to drive me home? | 这样你还能开车送我回家吗 |
[15:10] | Mm. Not unless you change the subject. | 除非你改变话题 |
[15:13] | Now I said it. | 我也提到这个字了 |
[15:20] | You know, you’re the only person who could win | 你大概是唯一一个获得了 |
[15:22] | the biggest prize in science and still be upset about it. | 科学界最高奖励却还愁眉苦脸的人 |
[15:25] | It’s just… | 我只是… |
[15:26] | all the times I thought about winning, | 每当我想到获奖这事 |
[15:28] | I never thought about how it would ch– | 我都没想过它会改… |
[15:30] | affect my life. | 影响我的生活 |
[15:34] | I’m sorry, I’m genuinely concerned about your liver. | 不好意思 我真的很担心你的肝 |
[15:36] | Okay. | 行 |
[15:37] | Fine, I’ll stop playing. | 好啦 我不玩了 |
[15:40] | You know, you go on and on about wanting things to stay the same, | 你不停说你希望一切都保持不变 |
[15:42] | but you’ve changed a lot since I met you. | 但在我认识你之后 你改变了很多 |
[15:45] | Oh, you are a mean drunk. | 你喝醉之后嘴可真毒 |
[15:48] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[15:49] | You have a ton of friends, | 你现在有很多朋友 |
[15:50] | you got married, moved into a new apartment, | 你结婚了 搬进了新公寓 |
[15:53] | you wore a baseball hat that one time. | 你还戴过一次棒球帽 |
[15:56] | Heck, you’ve had sex almost as many times as I have fingers. | 你做爱的次”数”都快赶上我手指的数量了 |
[16:02] | – More. – W… | -比那还多 -什… |
[16:04] | By this many. | 多这么多次 |
[16:05] | You dog! | 你个小狼狗 |
[16:06] | It was the Avengers trailer. | 《复仇者联盟》的预告片让我欲火焚身 |
[16:08] | Oh. Mm-hmm. | 懂了 |
[16:10] | You know, I’ve grown, too. I used to be the bartender back there. | 我也成长了 我以前在这里当过酒保呢 |
[16:12] | That’s true. | 此话不假 |
[16:13] | And now there is a completely different woman | 现在换成了另一个完全不同的女人 |
[16:15] | who botched my drink order. | 她刚调砸了我要的饮料 |
[16:17] | How hard is 65% Coke, 35% Diet Coke? | 65%可乐 35%健怡可乐是有多难制作啊 |
[16:21] | Well, judging by the look on her face, | 从她杀气腾腾的表情判断 |
[16:23] | it’s at least one percent saliva. | 里面至少有1%是口水 |
[16:29] | I do take your point. | 不过我懂你意思啦 |
[16:30] | You know, you’re also married, | 你也结婚了 |
[16:32] | you have a successful career, | 有成功的事业 |
[16:34] | you no longer dress like you’re trying to attract sailors by the wharf. | 你不会再穿得像要去勾引码头边的水手 |
[16:39] | So, I guess the only thing that actually stays the same | 所以这世界唯一不变的事 |
[16:42] | is that things are always changing. | 就是这世界一直在变 |
[16:46] | Interesting. | 这观点很有意思 |
[16:47] | So you’re saying the inevitability of change | 你是说改变的必然性 |
[16:51] | might be a universal constant. | 可能是普适常量 |
[16:53] | Well, there’s a little more to it than that, but, yeah, sure. | 应该是比这个意义更深远 不过是啦 |
[16:58] | Oh. Hey, look, that’s Bernadette. | 看啊 伯纳黛特上电视了 |
[17:00] | 诺贝尔奖得主夫妇最好的两位朋友 霍华德和伯纳黛特·沃罗威茨 | |
[17:00] | I can’t tell you how many times Dr. Fowler was gonna give up | 我都记不清有多少次福勒博士想放弃时 |
[17:04] | and I would say to her, | 我都会跟她说 |
[17:05] | “Amy, as your best friend, | “艾米 作为你最好的朋友 |
[17:08] | I’m not gonna let you quit.” | 我是不会让你放弃的” |
[17:09] | Okay, I’m drinking again. | 老娘又要开喝了 |
[17:12] | I’ll join you. Waitress, | 我跟你一起喝 服务生 |
[17:13] | uh, 95% Hawaiian Punch, five percent vodka. | 95%夏威夷宾治 5%伏特加 |
[17:16] | Let me tell you about the time | 我告诉你们 有一次 |
[17:17] | Mr. Nobel Laureate wanted olives… | 诺贝尔奖得主先生想吃橄榄… |
[17:20] | This is a good one. | 这个故事可逗趣了 |
[17:22] | You know what, 90/10! | 伏特加还是增加到10%吧 |
[17:28] | You know, I like the way my hair looks. | 我喜欢我的新发型 |
[17:29] | I’m done tiptoeing around him. | 我受够了整天伴君如伴虎一般 |
[17:31] | We’re all guilty of it. | 惯坏他我们人人有份 |
[17:33] | But why? | 但为什么呢 |
[17:34] | ‘Cause we were afraid to upset him. | 因为我们怕惹他不高兴 |
[17:36] | Which happens anyway. | 但不管怎样他还是会生气的 |
[17:37] | Well, that’s over. | 这一切到此为止 |
[17:38] | I’m-I’m done enabling him. Like, | 我不要再惯着他了 像什么 |
[17:41] | this is his spot | 这里是他的专座 |
[17:42] | and-and the thermostat has to be set to his comfort level, | 恒温器必须调到他舒服的那一档 |
[17:46] | even though he doesn’t even live here anymore | 即使他已经不住在这了 |
[17:48] | and I’m always chilly. | 我还每天要被冷个半死 |
[17:53] | Is that why you wear a hoodie all the time? | 所以你才总是穿着连帽卫衣吗 |
[17:57] | Why would– Yes! | 为什么… 没错 |
[18:00] | To accommodate Sheldon! | 都是为了迁就谢尔顿 |
[18:01] | And what-what about this-this thing? | 还有那玩意 |
[18:03] | Why is it here? I’ll tell you why. | 为什么会放在这里 我来告诉你们 |
[18:05] | Because it was here when I moved in, | 因为我搬进来时这东西就在这 |
[18:06] | and, for no earthly reason, he forbade me to touch it. | 而且毫无原因 他却不准我碰它 |
[18:11] | Well, if you don’t like it, | 如果你不喜欢 |
[18:12] | get rid of it. | 就挪走啊 |
[18:13] | Put it in the closet. | 放进杂物房 |
[18:16] | You know what, I will. | 我这就搬 |
[18:27] | I bet that’s the reason. | 这就是不准你碰的原因吧 |
[18:36] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[18:42] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[18:42] | Want to give it a try? | 你想试试吗 |
[18:58] | Well, you know, | 其实 |
[18:59] | the elevator did work when I moved into the building. | 当年我搬进这栋大楼时 电梯是好的 |
[19:02] | So going up and down the stairs was a change, | 所以走楼梯才是改变 |
[19:05] | which means this would actually be a return to the status quo. | 这代表坐电梯其实是恢复原状 |
[19:08] | – But, conversely, I think… – Get in! | -但反过来说 我觉得… -进去 |
[19:17] | This is wild. | 好刺激好狂野 |
[19:26] | Carbon. | 碳 |
[19:30] | Hydrogen. | 氢 |
[19:34] | Carbon. | 碳 |
[19:38] | Carbon. | 碳 |
[19:40] | And last but not least, | 最后一个 |
[19:41] | carbon. | 碳 |
[19:44] | This might be the glue talking, | 我可能是胶水吸多了说疯话 |
[19:46] | but that was a very pleasurable 139 and a half hours. | 但过去这139个半小时我过得很愉快 |
[19:50] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[19:51] | What kind of DNA is this, anyway? | 这到底是什么的DNA |
[19:53] | I was trying to design the genetic code | 我当时想设计 |
[19:55] | of an advanced race of human being. | 高级人种的基因序列 |
[19:57] | – One of my rare failures, actually. – What went wrong? | -这其实是我仅有的几次失败之一 -出什么问题了 |
[19:59] | The balls kept sticking to my pants. | 小球不断粘到我裤子上 |
[20:04] | Let’s just let it dry. | 放着等它干吧 |
[20:06] | – Hi. – Hello. | -嗨 -你好 |
[20:06] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 我回来了 |
[20:07] | – Oh, don’t slam the… – Don’t slam the… | -别用力关… -别用力关… |
[20:13] | That was exhilarating. | 真是又刺激又兴奋啊 |
[20:16] | – You pick up your dresses? – Yep. | -你们去取裙子了吗 -是的 |
[20:18] | The tailor had to take mine in and let Penny’s out. | 裁缝得把我的改紧一点 把佩妮的改松一点 |
[20:20] | Best day of my life. | 今天真是我这辈子最美好的一天 |
[20:24] | What about the day you met me? | 那你遇见我那天呢 |
[20:26] | I stand by my statement. | 我维持原判 |
[20:29] | Well, thank you guys so much for the clothes | 谢谢你们送我们衣服 |
[20:31] | and the shoes, the plane tickets. | 鞋子和机票 |
[20:32] | You’ve been so generous. | 你们太慷慨了 |
[20:33] | Well, it’s important that all of our friends | 我们看重的是能和所有朋友 |
[20:35] | get to share this moment with us. | 一起分享得奖时刻 |
[20:37] | And then for years to come, you can tell others | 未来很多年 你们可以告诉其他人 |
[20:39] | you had a front-row seat to history. | 你在第一排亲眼见证了历史 |
[20:40] | Although, technically, | 不过确切来说 |
[20:41] | I think your seats are in the second row. | 你们的座位在第二排 |
[20:44] | Do you want to go back to the apartment | 你想回公寓 |
[20:46] | and see me try on my dress? | 看我试穿裙子吗 |
[20:47] | Shouldn’t I see it for the first time at the Nobel ceremony? | 我不是应该在诺贝尔颁奖典礼上第一次看到吗 |
[20:49] | It’s not a wedding. | 又不是结婚 |
[20:51] | Okay. Well, give me a minute to think | 给我点时间让我想想 |
[20:53] | of another reason I don’t want to see it. | 我不想看到的其他原因 |
[20:55] | How about this– you can practice your acceptance speech | 这样吧 我试穿的时候你可以练习 |
[20:57] | while I try on the dress. | 你的获奖感言 |
[20:58] | Ah, great. You can help me whittle it down to 90 minutes. | 太好了 你可以帮我缩减到90分钟 |
[21:07] | Was Amy suspicious when they had to let your dress out? | 你的裙子要改松 艾米起疑心了吗 |
[21:09] | No. She was so happy, she didn’t even question it. | 她太开心了 根本没有问 |
[21:13] | Someone’s gonna figure it out. | 总会有人发现的 |
[21:14] | – Why don’t we just tell people? – No, it’s too early. | -何不现在就跟大家坦白呢 -不行 太早了 |
[21:16] | – I haven’t even wrapped my head around it. – I have. | -我脑子还没完全转过来呢 -我转过来了 |
[21:18] | – My head is wrapped. – Yeah, well… | -都要转个几圈了 -好吧 |
[21:20] | if something else had been wrapped, | 如果某人当时也”套”好转紧 |
[21:21] | we wouldn’t be in this situation. | 就不会搞成现在这样了 |
[21:24] | Excuse me, but if I recall, | 不好意思啊 但我记得 |
[21:26] | you’re the one who went out drinking with Sheldon, | 是你和谢尔顿出去喝酒 |
[21:28] | then came home and attacked me. | 回家后向我主动进攻 |
[21:29] | Attacked you? I said, “Do you wanna?” | 进攻 我说的是”想来吗” |
[21:33] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[21:34] | I was helpless. | 我当时弱小又无助 |
[21:38] | So… | 那么… |
[21:39] | do you wanna? | 想来吗 |
[21:42] | Well, I can’t get more pregnant. | 反正也不可能孕上加孕了 |
[21:44] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧 |
[22:13] | Now, Michael, Mommy and Daddy | 麦克 爸爸和妈妈 |
[22:15] | are going away for a couple days, | 要离开几天 |
[22:17] | so if you’re gonna say your first words, | 如果你要说出人生中第一句话 |
[22:18] | you got to do it now or wait till we get back. | 就现在说 否则就等我们回来再说 |
[22:24] | Somebody just peed in the big girl potty. | 某人刚刚尿在大宝宝的便壶里 |
[22:27] | Oh, I’m so proud! | 我真为你骄傲 |
[22:29] | It was her, right? | 是她吧 |
[22:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:33] | You still feel good about leaving them | 你觉得把他们 |
[22:35] | with Stuart and Denise for a couple days? | 交给斯图尔特和德妮丝能行吗 |
[22:37] | I guess. I just hope we don’t miss Michael’s first words. | 应该吧 我只是希望不要错过麦克的第一句话 |
[22:40] | Or Stuart’s last words. | 或是斯图尔特的最后遗言 |
[22:44] | You realize it’s been years | 你意识到已经有好些年 |
[22:45] | since we’ve got away just the two of us. | 我们没有独自出门了吧 |
[22:47] | I know. I can’t wait. | 我知道 我迫不及待 |
[22:49] | Fancy hotel room. The big bed. | 高级酒店房间 豪华大床 |
[22:52] | Yeah. We’re gonna sleep our asses off. | 对 我们要睡个昏天黑地 |
[23:00] | You really think walking her is gonna help me meet girls? | 你真觉得遛她可以帮助我认识女生吗 |
[23:02] | Cinnamon is chick bait. | 小桂子是吸女神器 |
[23:05] | Good. ‘Cause I’m not. | 很好 因为我不是 |
[23:08] | Just remember, | 记住 |
[23:09] | you’re in charge. | 你是主人 |
[23:10] | Don’t let her pull you. | 是你遛她不是她遛你 |
[23:13] | That seems like an unnecessary thing to say. | 我这个吨位好像也不太可能吧 |
[23:17] | And please, if you have any problems, any questions, | 拜托 如果你有任何麻烦任何问题 |
[23:20] | call me immediately, okay? | 马上打给我 好吗 |
[23:22] | She’s my baby. | 她是我的宝贝 |
[23:24] | It shouldn’t come up, but just in case: | 应该不会有问题 但以防万一 |
[23:26] | where could I buy a dog that looks exactly like her? | 我可以在哪里买到和她一模一样的狗 |
[23:31] | Kidding. If she dies, I’ll just tell you. | 开玩笑的 如果她死了 我会直说 |
[23:36] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[23:37] | Oh. Hang on. | 稍等 |
[23:42] | Go. | 开始 |
[23:43] | “Your majesties, members of the Nobel Academy– | “国王和王后陛下 诺贝尔学院的各位院士 |
[23:45] | When I was a young boy growing up in East Texas | 我小时候在东德州长大 |
[23:46] | I always knew I’d wind up on this stage, | 我一直知道我会登上这个舞台 |
[23:48] | And everybody who said I wouldn’t looks | 所有说我没机会的人 |
[23:49] | Pretty darn foolish right now. | 现在都像傻子 |
[23:50] | I’m talking about you, high school science teacher Mr. Hubert Givens…” | 我说的是你 高中科学老师休伯特·吉文斯” |
[23:52] | Sheldon, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[23:53] | Why are you talking so fast? | 你为什么说得这么快 |
[23:55] | I’m trying to get my speech down to 90 minutes. | 我想尽力把发言控制在90分钟内 |
[23:58] | Nobody’s gonna be able to understand a word you’re saying. | 没人能听懂你在说些什么 |
[24:01] | Welcome to my life. | 你终于懂了我的人生 |
[24:04] | I think you need to do some editing, | 我觉得你得做些删改 |
[24:06] | like maybe cut out all that stuff about your childhood. | 也许去掉童年的部分吧 |
[24:08] | Are you kidding? Growing up in the backwoods of East Texas | 开玩笑吗 在东德州的郊区长大 |
[24:11] | is what makes me warm and relatable. | 这段内容让我显得温暖可亲 |
[24:15] | Well, what about all these pages | 那么去掉点名那些 |
[24:16] | calling out everyone who said you wouldn’t succeed? | 说你不会成功的人的名字的部分呢 |
[24:19] | I told them all they would rue the day. | 我跟他们说过有天他们会后悔的 |
[24:21] | How is it gonna make me look if the day finally comes, | 如果这一天到来了 但他们却没有充满悔恨 |
[24:23] | and they’re not filled with rue? | 那我面子往哪里挂 |
[24:26] | Sheldon, this isn’t about ruing. | 谢尔顿 重点不是令人后悔 |
[24:29] | This is about… | 而是 |
[24:30] | humbly accepting a great honor. | 谦虚地接受无上的荣誉 |
[24:32] | Amy, we won the Nobel Prize in Physics. | 艾米 我们赢得了诺贝尔物理学奖 |
[24:35] | Humility is for people who win the goofy Nobels | 谦虚是留给那些诺贝尔二流奖得主的 |
[24:38] | like Literature, Economics and Peace. | 比如说文学 经济 和平奖 |
[24:42] | Please tell me that’s not in your speech. | 拜托告诉我你的感言中没有这段话 |
[24:45] | Oh. I can cut it, but it’s the only joke I have. | 我可以去掉 但这是我准备的唯一一个笑话 |
[24:51] | All right, bagels down. Before we head to the airport, | 放下贝果 在我们去机场前 |
[24:53] | I’d like to go over a few things. | 我想再跟大家过几件事 |
[24:57] | From the moment we step off the plane, | 我们从飞机上下来的那一刻起 |
[24:59] | each and every one of you is an ambassador for Amy and myself. | 你们每一位就成为我和艾米的大使 |
[25:03] | I told you these tickets weren’t free. | 早跟你说过世上没有白吃的午餐 |
[25:06] | As such, your behavior must reflect the highest standards. | 因此 你们的行为必须符合最高标准 |
[25:09] | Uh, Raj. Bagel down. | 拉杰 放下贝果 |
[25:12] | If my blood sugar drops and I get bitchy, it’s on you. | 如果我血糖低开始毒舌 那你就怪你自己 |
[25:16] | Amy, why don’t you kick us off. | 艾米 不如你接着来 |
[25:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:19] | “The challenging climate of Scandinavia | “斯堪的纳维亚的恶劣气候 |
[25:21] | Has left its mark on the Swedish character. | 在瑞典人的性格上烙下了印记 |
[25:24] | These dour, latter-day Vikings | 那些严厉的现代维京人 |
[25:27] | Are slow to warm up to strangers, | 对待陌生人会比较慢热 |
[25:29] | But if you follow a few easy steps, | 但如果你遵照以下简单几步 |
[25:31] | a Swede can be your friend for life.” | 瑞典人也可以成为你的终生朋友” |
[25:34] | “Number one, | “第一 |
[25:35] | in Sweden, punctuality is taken very seriously. | 在瑞典 守时是十分重要的 |
[25:38] | In other words, the loosey-goosey attitude in Helsinki | 换句话说就是 芬兰人那种拖拉懒散的态度 |
[25:41] | will not fly in Stockholm.” | 在斯德哥尔摩是行不通的” |
[25:44] | “Two, at the beginning | “第二 在所有 |
[25:45] | and end of all business and social meetings, | 商业社交场合的开始与结束时间 |
[25:47] | shake hands with everyone present– | 要与在场的每一个人握手 |
[25:49] | men, women and children.” | 包括男人 女人和孩子” |
[25:51] | Yes, you’re all encouraged to pair off and practice this | 并且鼓励大家乘坐飞机时 |
[25:53] | once we’re in the air and the seat belt sign is off. | 等待安全带指示灯熄灭后 两人一组排练起来 |
[25:56] | Yes, Penny? Oh. | 请说 佩妮 |
[25:57] | Do we have to go? | 我们非去不可吗 |
[26:01] | Yes. And a reminder, Penny, there’s free alcohol | 是的 提醒你 佩妮 商务舱的酒免费 |
[26:03] | in business class– don’t abuse it. | 请你不要狂饮 |
[26:05] | Relax. I’m not gonna drink. | 放心 我不会喝的 |
[26:06] | – Why? You pregnant? – Wha…? No. | -为什么 你怀孕了吗 -什么 没有 |
[26:10] | No, I just, you know, | 没有 我只是 |
[26:11] | I don’t like to drink when I fly. | 不喜欢坐飞机喝酒 |
[26:13] | Please. I’ve seen you drink in the shower. | 得了吧 我看过你在洗澡时喝酒 |
[26:19] | You guys have showered together? | 你们两个人一起洗过澡吗 |
[26:25] | Sometimes you’re just… | 有时候你真是 |
[26:27] | ech. | 恶 |
[26:30] | That wasn’t a no. | 你没否认哦 |
[26:33] | All right, well, we should head out now if we’re gonna get | 我们现在该出发了 要在登机前六小时 |
[26:34] | to the airport six hours before boarding. | 准时到达机场 |
[26:37] | Excuse me. Hello? What did we | 等一下 各位 我们刚刚学的 |
[26:39] | just learn about the end of business meetings? | 在商务见面结束后该怎么做来着 |
[26:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[26:46] | Yeah, great. Whatever. | 好 非常好 随便吧 |
[26:50] | Go on. | 继续 |
[26:51] | You first. Go. | 你先走 走 |
[26:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:56] | Help me! Oh. | 救命 |
[26:57] | – Help me! – Oh, wait. Come here. | -救命 -等等 过来 |
[27:00] | – We got this. – Yeah, get in, get in, get in. | -我们可以的 -进来 进来 |
[27:04] | Hang on. I’ve-I’ve got an idea. | 等一下 我有个主意 |
[27:12] | Well done. You know, you’re proving to be | 做得好 你证明了自己 |
[27:14] | an invaluable part of my entourage. | 是我的随从中不可或缺的一份子 |
[27:18] | Cool. | 好耶 |
[27:31] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[27:32] | – How you doing? – Fine. Why? | -你怎么样 -挺好的 干嘛 |
[27:34] | Well, this is the furthest we’ve ever been away from the kids. | 这是我们第一次离孩子这么远 |
[27:37] | I was just checking to see if you’re okay. | 就是看看你怎么样 |
[27:40] | I’m on my second Jack Reacher. I’m doing great. | 在看第二部《侠探杰克》感觉好极了 |
[27:44] | Good. Me, too. | 很好 我也是 |
[27:44] | I was just looking at the map. | 我刚刚看着地图 |
[27:46] | Couldn’t help thinking: we’re here | 忍不住想到 我们在这儿 |
[27:48] | and they’re there, and if anything happened, | 孩子们在那 如果发生了什么事 |
[27:50] | we’d have to go here to get all the way back there. | 我们就得先飞到这里 才能飞回去那里 |
[27:54] | Why are you trying to freak me out? | 你干嘛要让我也紧张起来 |
[27:56] | This is our vacation. | 这是我们的假期 |
[27:57] | I thought we should do things together. | 觉得我们得一起感受些什么 |
[28:01] | Howard, the kids are okay. | 霍华德 孩子们很好 |
[28:02] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[28:03] | I just know. A mother knows. | 我就是知道 妈妈全都知道 |
[28:06] | So what, now the Force is with you? | 怎么 原力与你同在了 |
[28:09] | Let’s see. | 试一试 |
[28:11] | This is not the woman you want to annoy. | 这是你绝对不想惹的女人[心灵控制] |
[28:16] | – Howard. Howard. – What? | -霍华德 霍华德 -干嘛 |
[28:18] | You see the woman sitting next to me? | 你看看坐我旁边的那个女人 |
[28:21] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[28:23] | Is this her? | 是不是她 |
[28:26] | Buffy the Vampire Slayer? | 《吸血鬼猎人巴菲》的巴菲吗 |
[28:27] | Shh! Be cool. | 冷静 |
[28:31] | No, that’s not her. | 不 不是她 |
[28:34] | Okay. How about now? | 好 现在你再看 |
[28:47] | That’s the fourth time she’s been to the bathroom | 过去两个小时里 她已经去厕所 |
[28:48] | in the last two hours. | 整整4次了 |
[28:51] | So? | 所以呢 |
[28:52] | Her breakfast was binding. I made sure of that. | 她吃的早餐没有问题 我是确认过的 |
[28:56] | – So? – So she clearly has | -所以呢 -所以很明显 |
[28:58] | some sort of stomach distress. | 她有某种肠胃疾病 |
[29:00] | If it’s viral, we’re all susceptible. | 如果是病毒性的 我们都有危险 |
[29:02] | She’s probably just airsick. | 她可能只是晕机了 |
[29:04] | Yeah, but what if she’s not? | 对 可如果不是呢 |
[29:05] | What if we get what she has? | 万一我们被她传染了 |
[29:07] | What if we infect the King of Sweden? | 万一瑞典国王被我们传染了呢 |
[29:09] | That’s how wars start. | 战争就是这么开始的 |
[29:16] | All right, that’s it, this is Outbreak and she’s the monkey. | 确定了 这就是《极度恐慌》的剧情 她是那只猴 |
[29:21] | Wait. Stop. | 等等 不要 |
[29:22] | Be reasonable. | 理智点 |
[29:25] | Leonard… | 莱纳德 |
[29:27] | we need to do something about your wife. | 我们需要处理一下你的妻子 |
[29:29] | – What’s the matter? – She is clearly sick, | -怎么了 -她很明显病了 |
[29:30] | and she’s gonna take us all down with her. | 我们所有人都会被她拖累的 |
[29:32] | She’s not sick, Sheldon. | 她没病 谢尔顿 |
[29:33] | She is, and I’m gonna catch it, | 她有病 而且我会被传染 |
[29:35] | and it’s gonna ruin the greatest day of my life. | 我这辈子最重要的一天就要被毁掉了 |
[29:37] | I promise you’re not going to get what she has. | 我保证 你肯定不会染上她的症状 |
[29:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:41] | Unclean! Unclean! | 不洁净 不洁净 |
[29:43] | What? | 什么 |
[29:45] | He thinks you’re sick. | 他觉得你生病了 |
[29:48] | Should we tell him? | 我们要不要告诉他 |
[29:49] | Well, if we don’t, he might try | 如果我们不告诉他 |
[29:50] | and jump out of the plane. | 他会吵着要跳机的 |
[29:52] | Yeah. Doesn’t answer my question. | 对 但并没有回答我的问题 |
[29:54] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[29:57] | I’m pregnant, Sheldon. | 我怀孕了 谢尔顿 |
[30:00] | You’re right, I can’t catch that. | 你说得对 我肯定不会染上她这症状 |
[30:06] | Good news, Amy. | 好消息 艾米 |
[30:08] | She’s just pregnant. | 她只是怀孕了 |
[30:17] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[30:19] | You just found out that a woman who has loved and cared for you | 你刚刚得知一个关怀爱护了你十二年的女人 |
[30:22] | for 12 years is pregnant, and all you can say is | 她怀孕了 而你却只说 |
[30:25] | you’re relieved that she’s not gonna get you sick? | 她不会让你得病 你放心了 |
[30:28] | There’s no need for a recap. | 不用再来复述一遍啊 |
[30:29] | I was there. | 我刚刚在场 |
[30:33] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – I didn’t tell anybody. | -你怎么没告诉我 -我没告诉任何人 |
[30:35] | I’m not anybody. I’m your best friend. | 我不是随便任何人 我是你最好的朋友 |
[30:37] | – What’s going on? – She’s pregnant. | -怎么了 -她怀孕了 |
[30:39] | That’s fantastic! | 太好了 |
[30:41] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么之前没告诉我 |
[30:43] | She didn’t tell me, either. | 她也没告诉我 |
[30:45] | But I’m her best friend. | 但我是她最好的朋友啊 |
[30:47] | We’ll get into that later. | 我们之后再来谈这个 |
[30:50] | What happened to “I’m never gonna have kids”? | 你不是说你永远不会生孩子吗 |
[30:52] | It was an accident. I went out drinking with Sheldon. | 那是个意外 我那天跟谢尔顿一起出去喝酒了 |
[30:56] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[30:57] | We’re sister wives? | 我们是”共夫姐妹”吗 |
[30:59] | No. Then I went home and slept with Leonard. | 不是 我喝完回家跟莱纳德睡了 |
[31:02] | – While fantasizing about… – Leonard. | -但脑海里幻想的是… -莱纳德 |
[31:05] | And a little Idris Elba. | 也意淫了下性感男星艾德里斯·艾巴 |
[31:06] | – I mean, ah… – Oh, yeah. | -我是说 他实在… -没错 |
[31:09] | What would you like me to say? | 你希望我说什么 |
[31:11] | How about congratulating us? | 祝贺一下我们怎么样 |
[31:13] | Are congratulations even in order? | 祝贺你们合适吗 |
[31:15] | I didn’t think Penny wanted children. | 我以为佩妮根本不想生孩子 |
[31:16] | Well, she didn’t, now she does. | 她之前是不想 现在想了 |
[31:18] | And just so you know, | 再告诉你一下 |
[31:19] | we weren’t gonna tell anybody | 我们本来并不打算说出来的 |
[31:20] | so we wouldn’t upstage your big day. | 不想在你的大日子抢你的风头 |
[31:22] | Oh, please, you couldn’t upstage us. | 拜托 这风头你们想抢也抢不了 |
[31:24] | We won a Nobel Prize. | 我们可是赢了诺贝尔奖啊 |
[31:25] | Any idiot can have a baby. | 而任何一个白痴都能生孩子 |
[31:27] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[31:29] | Case in point. | 活生生的例子来了 |
[31:32] | You are a selfish jerk. | 你就是个自私的混蛋 |
[31:34] | To hell with you and your Nobel Prize. | 你和你的诺贝尔奖都去死吧 |
[31:38] | I found her boarding pass in her purse. | 我在她的包里翻到了她的登机牌 |
[31:40] | It’s totally her. | 就是她了 实锤 |
[31:46] | Hi, Stuart, just checking in. | 斯图尔特 就了解下情况 |
[31:47] | Seeing if everything’s okay. | 看是否一切都好 |
[31:48] | Oh, yeah, we’re having fun. | 当然了 我们玩得很开心 |
[31:51] | Me, Halley and Denise played hide-and-seek all day. | 我 哈雷和德妮丝玩了一整天的捉迷藏 |
[31:55] | – Oh, that’s nice. – Yeah. | -真不错 -是啊 |
[31:57] | I found Denise right away. | 我一下子就找到德妮丝了 |
[32:01] | Where was Halley hiding? | 哈雷藏在哪儿了 |
[32:03] | Uh, the important thing is she’s not there now. | 重要的是 她现在不在那里了 |
[32:07] | Okay, so, everyone’s happy and healthy? | 好吧 所以大家都开心又健康吗 |
[32:09] | Well, that depends. | 那得看情况了 |
[32:11] | What’s that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[32:13] | Uh, how many teeth did Halley have when you left? | 你们离开时 哈雷有多少颗牙 |
[32:17] | All of them. | 满嘴的牙 |
[32:18] | Oh, yeah, that’s-that’s what I was afraid of. | 好吧 那正是我害怕的情况 |
[32:23] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:24] | Um, well, all right. | 好吧 我说了 |
[32:25] | Um, Michael had a little fever last night. | 麦克昨晚发烧了 |
[32:28] | Michael had a fever? | 麦克发烧了吗 |
[32:30] | Do you want to hear about Halley or not? | 你们到底想不想听哈雷的情况了 |
[32:32] | What happened, Stuart? | 发生什么事了 斯图尔特 |
[32:34] | He was running a little fever, nothing to worry about. | 他有点发烧 不用担心 |
[32:36] | And Halley, bless her heart, | 哈雷这个贴心小宝贝 |
[32:39] | wanted to bring him his boo-boo bear, | 想把他的安慰熊送去给他 |
[32:40] | so she climbed over the safety rail | 所以她翻过防护栏 |
[32:43] | and took a little tumble down the stairs. | 从楼梯上滚了下来 |
[32:47] | She fell down the stairs?! | 她从楼梯上摔了下来 |
[32:49] | She rolled down the stairs, | 她是从楼梯上滚下去的 |
[32:52] | laughing the whole time. | 全程一直在笑 |
[32:54] | Anyway, when she got to the bottom, | 总之 等她滚到底部的时候 |
[32:56] | there was a tooth missing. | 就少了颗牙 |
[32:57] | Oh, Stuart! | 斯图尔特 |
[32:59] | She’s fine! | 她没事 |
[33:00] | She thought it was funny. | 她还觉得这很好玩呢 |
[33:02] | Did you at least save it for the tooth fairy? | 你有没有保存下来给牙仙 |
[33:05] | No, we couldn’t find it. | 没有 我们找不到 |
[33:07] | We have a theory about where it is, | 我们大概知道在哪里 |
[33:09] | but it’ll take six to eight hours to confirm. | 但要等到6到8小时后才能确认 |
[33:14] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[33:15] | where do you keep the spaghetti strainer? | 你们家的意面过滤盆放在哪儿了 |
[33:22] | Come on, you didn’t seriously expect him to react | 拜托 你不会真指望他的反应 |
[33:24] | like a normal human being. | 跟正常人一样吧 |
[33:25] | No, but still, a-after all these years, | 那倒没有 但经过这么多年 |
[33:29] | after all the crap I’ve put up with, | 我忍受了他那么多臭毛病 |
[33:30] | you’d think just this once | 我还以为哪怕就这么一次 |
[33:32] | he’d care about someone else’s feelings. | 他可以做到在乎别人的感受 |
[33:34] | – Oh, my God! – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[33:36] | Pickled herring. Who knew how good it was! | 盐腌鲱鱼 真没想到竟然这么好吃 |
[33:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:40] | Sounds gross. Looks gross. Smells gross. | 听着很恶心 看着很恶心 闻着很恶心 |
[33:43] | It’s delicious! | 尝着太美味 |
[33:46] | Ooh, that might be my salted cod! | 肯定是我点的盐腌鳕鱼来了 |
[33:52] | What? | 什么事 |
[33:53] | Sheldon has something he’d like to say. | 谢尔顿有话对你们说 |
[33:55] | I’m sorry I didn’t react appropriately. | 我很抱歉我之前的反应很不恰当 |
[33:57] | You and Penny are bringing new life into the world. | 你和佩妮即将迎来新生命 |
[33:59] | Congratulations. I can’t wait to meet it. | 恭喜了 我也迫不及待想见到它 |
[34:02] | – “It”? – That’s a gender-neutral pronoun. | -“它” -那是个中性的代词 |
[34:04] | If you’re offended, take it up with the English language. | 如果你觉得被冒犯 去找英语这门语言撕逼吧 |
[34:08] | Oh, good, you’re here. Listen, | 太好了 你们在这里 听我说 |
[34:10] | we’re thinking maybe we should go back to L.A. | 我们想着要不要坐飞机回洛杉矶 |
[34:14] | – Why? – We just can’t be this far away from the kids. | -为什么 -我们离孩子这么远实在不放心 |
[34:16] | Bernie’s having a meltdown, | 妮妮快崩溃了 |
[34:18] | and, frankly, so am I. | 老实说 我也一样 |
[34:19] | Yeah, well, pull it together. This is a big day for me. | 振作一下啊 这可是我的大日子 |
[34:25] | Yeah, I wasn’t sure what to do. | 好吧 我之前还不确定该怎么做 |
[34:28] | Now I am. We’re going home. | 现在我确定了 我们要回家 |
[34:30] | We’ll join you. | 我们跟你们一起 |
[34:31] | Oh, wait. Do I get a vote in this? | 等等 我有发言权吗 |
[34:32] | They’ll have pickled herring on the plane. | 飞机上也有盐腌鲱鱼 |
[34:34] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[34:38] | Well, I hate to say it, | 我也不想这么说 |
[34:40] | but I think everyone is being incredibly selfish. | 但我觉得大家都太自私了 |
[34:43] | Well, you would be the authority on the subject. | 这方面你最有发言权了 |
[34:49] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[34:51] | Sheldon, no one is happier than I am to win the Nobel. | 谢尔顿 能赢得诺贝尔奖 没人比我更开心 |
[34:56] | But it’s not more important than our friends. | 但这远没有我们的朋友重要 |
[34:59] | How can you call them friends when they’re abandoning us? | 他们都要抛下我们了 还算什么朋友 |
[35:03] | They’re abandoning us | 他们要抛下我们 |
[35:04] | because you broke their hearts. | 是因为你伤了他们的心 |
[35:10] | – I didn’t mean to. – I know! | -我不是有意的 -我知道 |
[35:13] | You never mean to. | 你从来都不是故意的 |
[35:16] | That’s the only reason people tolerate you! | 这也是大家容忍你的唯一原因 |
[35:21] | Does that include you? | 连你也这样吗 |
[35:25] | Sometimes, yeah. | 有时候是的 |
[35:37] | Okay, that’s it for the fish. | 好了 鱼的部分吐完了 |
[35:39] | We’ll be back with the meatballs | 接下来很快回到肉丸单元 |
[35:40] | after a short word from our sponsor. | 在那之前请先听听我们赞助商的发言 |
[35:44] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:49] | Leonard, I can’t go home. | 莱纳德 我不能回去 |
[35:51] | – I have to be there for Amy. – Yeah. | -我得留在这陪艾米 -我知道 |
[35:54] | I was thinking that, too. | 我刚才也在想这件事 |
[35:55] | As angry as I am at Sheldon, | 虽然我很生谢尔顿的气 |
[35:57] | I still want to see him win that medal. | 但我还是想看着他赢得那块奖牌 |
[35:59] | It’s so strange. | 真的好奇怪啊 |
[36:01] | No matter how thoughtless and selfish he is, | 无论那家伙有多不懂事多自私 |
[36:05] | I still love him. | 我还是爱他 |
[36:07] | If you think about it, | 如果换个角度想 |
[36:08] | he has kind of been our practice kid. | 他也算是我们多年的练习版孩子了 |
[36:12] | Like when you make pancakes | 就像大家做松饼的时候 |
[36:14] | and the first one comes out a little wonky. | 第一张饼总是比较歪七扭八 |
[36:17] | The university prefers “quirky.” | 大学更愿意称其为”怪杰” |
[36:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:26] | Hey. It’s Howard. | 怎么样 是霍华德 |
[36:28] | Oh, us, too. | 我们也是 |
[36:29] | – Wait, what? – They’re gonna stay. | -等等 怎么了 -他们也想留下 |
[36:32] | The kids are fine. Bernie’s parents took over. | 孩子们没事了 妮妮的父母接手了 |
[36:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:36] | Oh, poor little guy. | 小可怜 |
[36:38] | Is Michael okay? | 麦克还好吧 |
[36:39] | Yeah, it’s Stuart. | 没事 是斯图尔特有事 |
[36:40] | Bernie’s dad gave him a hug, cracked a rib. | 妮妮的爸爸给他个拥抱 他断了根肋骨 |
[36:45] | Yeah. Okay, we’ll meet you in the lobby. | 好 那我们楼下大厅碰头 |
[36:51] | How long is it gonna take you to get ready? | 你大概需要多久能准备好 |
[36:53] | Oh, I just need, like, five or ten minutes. | 给我个5到10分钟就行了 |
[36:55] | – Really? – No. What is wrong with you?! | -真的假的 -当然假的 你白痴啊 |
[37:02] | And in the field of physics, | 物理学奖的获得者是 |
[37:03] | Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler | 艾米·菲拉·福勒博士 |
[37:06] | and Dr. Sheldon Cooper | 与谢尔顿·库珀博士 |
[37:08] | for their discovery of super-asymmetry. | 他们发现了超不对称性 |
[37:23] | Just to be clear, this isn’t a date. | 先说清楚 这不是约会 |
[37:26] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道啊 |
[37:27] | Then why are you holding my hand? | 那你干嘛牵我的手 |
[37:31] | Thank you, your majesties. | 谢谢您们 国王与皇后陛下 |
[37:33] | Thank you to the Nobel Committee. | 谢谢诺贝尔奖委员会 |
[37:36] | We are deeply honored. | 我们深感荣幸 |
[37:40] | I would just like to take this moment | 我想借由这个机会 |
[37:42] | to say to all the young girls out there | 向全天下梦想投身 |
[37:45] | who dream about science as a profession: | 科学界的小女孩说 |
[37:48] | go for it. | 勇敢追梦吧 |
[37:50] | It is the greatest job in the world. | 这是世界上最棒的工作 |
[37:55] | And if anybody tells you you can’t, don’t listen. | 如果有人说你们不行 别听他的 |
[38:01] | And now, | 现在呢 |
[38:03] | speaking of not listening, | 说到不听人说话 |
[38:06] | my husband, Dr. Sheldon Cooper. | 有请我丈夫 谢尔顿·库珀博士 |
[38:10] | Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[38:12] | What? Did you finish? Great job. | 怎么 你说完了吗 说得真棒 |
[38:17] | Thank you, Dr. Fowler. | 谢谢你 福勒博士 |
[38:22] | I have a very long | 我准备了一段 |
[38:23] | and somewhat self-centered speech here. | 又臭又长还有点以自我中心的演讲稿 |
[38:28] | But I’d like to set it aside. | 但我决定不照念了 |
[38:30] | – Yeah! – Way to go! | -太好了 -干得好 |
[38:36] | Because this honor doesn’t just belong to me. | 因为这份荣誉并不只属于我一个人 |
[38:41] | I wouldn’t be up here if it weren’t | 我此刻能有幸站在这里 |
[38:43] | for some very important people in my life. | 得感谢我生命中一些十分重要的人 |
[38:47] | Beginning with my mother, father, meemaw, | 首先是我的母亲 父亲 姥姥 |
[38:52] | brother and sister. | 哥哥与姐姐 |
[38:56] | And my other family, | 然后还有我另一个家庭 |
[38:58] | who I’m so happy to have here with us. | 我很高兴他们今天也在场 |
[39:02] | Is that Buffy the Vampire Slayer? | 那是《吸血鬼猎人巴菲》的巴菲吗 |
[39:11] | I was under a misapprehension | 我之前对我的成就有误解 |
[39:13] | that my accomplishments were mine alone. | 觉得这一切都是我自己的功劳 |
[39:19] | Nothing could be further from the truth. | 但事实完全不是如此 |
[39:23] | I have been encouraged, sustained, | 一直以来 我受到的鼓励支持 |
[39:27] | inspired and tolerated | 激励与容忍 |
[39:31] | not only by my wife, | 不仅来自我的妻子 |
[39:34] | but by the greatest group of friends anyone ever had. | 还来自世界上最好的一群朋友 |
[39:40] | I’d like to ask them to stand. | 现在我想请他们起立 |
[39:44] | Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali. | 拉杰什·库萨帕里博士 |
[39:50] | Dr. Bernadette Rostenkowski Wolowitz. | 伯纳黛特·罗斯滕科斯基·沃罗威茨博士 |
[39:57] | Astronaut Howard Wolowitz. | 宇航员霍华德·沃罗威茨 |
[40:04] | And my two dearest friends in the world, | 以及我世上最好的两个挚友 |
[40:08] | Penny Hofstadter… | 佩妮·霍夫斯塔德 |
[40:15] | …and Dr. Leonard Hofstadter. | 以及莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士 |
[40:21] | I was there the moment Leonard and Penny met. | 莱纳德与佩妮初次相遇时我在场 |
[40:25] | He said to me that their babies would be smart and beautiful. | 他对我说”他们的孩子一定会又聪明又好看” |
[40:31] | And now that they’re expecting, | 而现在他们即将迎来新生命 |
[40:32] | I have no doubt that that will be the case. | 我毫不怀疑这孩子会像他说的那样 |
[40:35] | Thanks, Sheldon. | 谢谢祝福 谢尔顿 |
[40:36] | I-I haven’t told my parents yet, but thanks. | 我还没告诉我爸妈 但谢了 |
[40:40] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 对不起啦 |
[40:43] | Don’t tell anyone that last thing. | 别外传最后说的这件事 |
[40:45] | That’s a secret. | 这是个秘密 |
[40:48] | Howard, Bernadette, | 霍华德 伯纳黛特 |
[40:51] | Raj, Penny, Leonard, | 拉杰 佩妮 莱纳德 |
[40:55] | I apologize if I haven’t been the friend you deserve. | 抱歉我一直不是个称职的朋友 |
[41:01] | But I want you to know | 但我希望你们知道 |
[41:03] | in my way, I love you all. | 我用我的方式 爱着你们所有人 |
[41:11] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[41:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[41:32] | ♪ Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state ♪ | ♪ 我们的宇宙曾经超热又超密 ♪ |
[41:37] | ♪ Then nearly 14 billion years ago ♪ | ♪ 直到大约140亿年前的某一天 ♪ |
[41:40] | ♪ Expansion started… Wait ♪ | ♪ 宇宙膨胀开始了 等等 ♪ |
[41:43] | ♪ The Earth began to cool ♪ | ♪ 地球开始冷却 ♪ |
[41:46] | ♪ The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools ♪ | ♪ 自养生物开始发育 尼安德塔人发明工具 ♪ |
[41:50] | ♪ We built a Wall, we built the pyramids ♪ | ♪ 我们建了长城 我们建了金字塔 ♪ |
[41:54] | ♪ Math, Science, History ♪ | ♪ 数学 科学 历史 ♪ |
[41:57] | ♪ Unraveling the mystery ♪ | ♪ 解开了谜团 ♪ |
[42:00] | ♪ That all started with a big bang. ♪ | ♪ 一切都始于大爆炸 ♪ |