英文名称:big kill
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Aw, hell. | 卧槽 |
[01:38] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[01:40] | What the hell took you so long? | 你怎么才来 |
[01:43] | I lost track of time! | 我忘了看时间 |
[02:15] | Pinche gringo. | 小兔崽子 |
[02:19] | -Who’s that? -General morales! | – 那是谁啊 – 莫拉莱斯将军 |
[02:23] | Great. We should be getting out of here! | 这下好了 我们得赶紧离开 |
[02:25] | Ah, shit. | 见鬼 |
[02:27] | Run to my horse! | 去找我的马 |
[02:29] | What? Hell, no! | 滚犊子 |
[02:31] | You come and get it! | 你咋不去 |
[02:32] | You selfish son of a bitch! | 你这个自私的小贱人 |
[02:34] | My horse is right up at that gate! | 我的马就在门那儿 |
[02:36] | I don’t know what you’re doing behind that well! | 你躲在井后面干嘛 |
[02:43] | Fine! Cover me! | 好吧 掩护我 |
[02:51] | Whoa, wait, wait. | 嘿嘿 等等 |
[02:53] | Don’t shoot me. | 别朝我开枪 |
[03:04] | Andale! | 追 |
[03:08] | Hyah! | 驾驾 |
[03:53] | Why won’t he quit? | 他怎么还跟着 |
[03:57] | Come on! Hyah! Hyah! | 这边 驾 驾 |
[05:09] | That’s it. That’s the border. | 快到了 那儿就是边境 |
[05:11] | -That’s Texas? -Yeah. | – 那儿是德州吗 – 没错 |
[05:16] | Come on. Hyah! | 快点 驾 |
[05:24] | Okay. | 到了 |
[05:28] | We made it. | 我们逃出来了 |
[05:30] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 没错 是的 |
[05:31] | Whoa. | 呼 |
[05:49] | He can’t do that. | 他越境了 |
[05:54] | He can’t do that! | 他怎么能越境呢 |
[05:56] | Come on. Hey! Hyah! | 快走 驾 |
[06:00] | Hyah! | 驾 |
[06:12] | What do you think? | 怎么说 |
[06:16] | They sure as hell won’t follow us in there. | 他们总不敢追到那儿吧 |
[06:20] | Yeah, come on. | 没错 走吧 |
[06:27] | Whoa. | 吁 |
[06:35] | Here, come here. | 过来 |
[06:36] | Take these. Tend to these horses. | 拿着这个 好好照顾我们的马 |
[06:59] | That man must really hate you. | 那个人一定恨透你了 |
[07:02] | Me? I just stole his money. | 我么 我就偷了他点钱 |
[07:05] | You’re the one that screwed his daughter. | 你才是那个上了他女儿的人 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:910个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:126个,六级词汇:52个,GRE词汇:66个,托福词汇:84个,考研词汇:132个,专四词汇:113个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:229个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:07] | We made love, Jake, and it was a beautiful thing. | 我们做爱了 杰克 那是件美好的事 |
[07:10] | -Well, tell him that. -I will ! | – 跟他说去呀 -我会的 |
[07:12] | Excuse me, gentlemen. You here for trade? | 打扰了先生们 你们是来做买卖的吗 |
[07:15] | You’d better get your men together. | 你最好把你的人都叫出来 |
[07:17] | What for? | 为啥 |
[07:19] | ‘Cause the Mexican army is heading right for you. | 因为墨西哥军队正朝你奔来 |
[07:23] | To your posts! To your posts, men! | 全员就位 全员就位 伙计们 |
[07:26] | This is the same shit that got us run out of fort worth. | 这他妈跟上次从沃斯堡逃出来一模一样 |
[07:28] | That was as much your fault as it was mine. | 那件事你和我都有错 |
[07:31] | Liar! Why can’t you once just find a woman | 放屁 你就不能找一个 |
[07:32] | that doesn’t get me shot at? | 不让我们吃枪子儿的女人么 |
[07:34] | They’re not much fun. | 那还有啥意思 |
[07:46] | Your move, general. | 别轻举妄动 将军 |
[07:50] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[07:54] | These men are fugitives from Mexico. | 这俩个人是墨西哥的逃犯 |
[07:56] | I’m here to take them back. | 我来抓他们回去 |
[07:58] | These men are thieves and cattle rustlers | 他们是小偷 偷牛贼 |
[08:01] | and should be hung. | 应该被吊死 |
[08:02] | That’s not true, sir. | 不是这样的 先生 |
[08:04] | All I did was screw his daughter. | 我只是勾引了一下他的女儿 |
[08:05] | Made love. | 还啪啪了 |
[08:08] | Now, hold on one moment. Who are you? | 先等一下 你是谁 |
[08:12] | I am general morales of the Mexican army. | 我是墨西哥军的莫拉莱斯将军 |
[08:20] | Well, general, | 嗯 将军 |
[08:22] | I’m colonel Granger of the United States cavalry, | 我是美国骑兵团的格兰杰上校 |
[08:26] | and I really don’t care | 我真的一点都不在乎 |
[08:27] | if one of these men screwed your horse. | 这两个人干翻了你的马 |
[08:29] | But seior… | 可是先生 |
[08:30] | Don’t “but seior” me, general. | 没那么多可是 将军 |
[08:33] | You led Mexican soldiers across the border | 你带着你的墨西哥军队 |
[08:35] | into the United States. | 进入了美国边境 |
[08:37] | That is an act of war. | 这可是战争行为 |
[08:39] | Now, you turn around immediately | 现在 请你马上转身 |
[08:42] | and take your men back to Mexico | 带你的人回墨西哥 |
[08:44] | or I’ll have my men open fire. | 否则 我们只好向你开火了 |
[08:52] | I will take the gringos back with me. | 把这两个混球交给我 |
[08:54] | Now, general. Leave now. | 立刻 马上 离开 |
[09:02] | If you men ever come back into Mexico, | 你们两个 有胆再来墨西哥 |
[09:05] | you will get dead. | 就死定了 |
[09:21] | Davy, take four men and make sure the general crosses the border. | 戴维 带四个人跟上 看着他们过境 |
[09:26] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[09:31] | Now, for you two. | 至于你俩 |
[09:33] | We didn’t mean to start a war. | 我们没想发动战争 |
[09:37] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[09:40] | Now, I can’t imagine what you must’ve done | 现在我还不知道你两干了点儿啥 |
[09:43] | to make the Mexican army chase you across the border, | 才让墨西哥军队把你们追过边境 |
[09:46] | but I’ll guess it was real stupid. | 但是我猜你两肯定没干好事 |
[09:48] | It wasn’t the entire army, sir. | 那不是他们全部的人 长官 |
[09:51] | Gentlemen, there’s only two kind of men that go to Mexico. | 先生们 去墨西哥的只有两种人 |
[09:56] | That’s cattle rustlers or fugitives. | 偷牛贼和逃犯 |
[09:59] | We were just there for an honest card game, sir. | 我们只是单纯地去打个牌 长官 |
[10:02] | -In Mexico? – Yes, sir. | -去墨西哥 – 是的 长官 |
[10:05] | To play cards? | 打牌 |
[10:08] | Well, I think you two should stay around here for a while, | 你们最好在这里待上一阵子吧 |
[10:11] | until we sort things out. | 等我们把事情弄清楚 |
[10:13] | Is there a saloon here? | 这里有酒馆吗 |
[10:16] | It isn’t necessarily what I would call a saloon, | 算不上酒馆吧 |
[10:18] | but there’s a place you can find whiskey. | 但是不耽误你喝威士忌 |
[10:20] | That’ll do. | 这就够了 |
[10:21] | Now, if you gentlemen will excuse me, | 好了 失陪一下二位 |
[10:25] | I have things to take care of. | 我还有其他事儿要处理 |
[12:15] | Whoa, hup. | 吁 |
[12:41] | Hup. | 驾 |
[13:07] | Ah, here you are. | 给你 |
[13:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:38] | Um, excuse me? Does this town have a name? | 呃 打扰一下 这个镇子叫什么 |
[13:42] | I don’t think it has a name. It’s a cavalry outpost. | 没有名字 这儿是骑兵前哨营 |
[13:46] | Is there a place I can get something to eat around here? | 这附近有吃饭的地方吗 |
[13:49] | See that little shack over there? | 看见那边的小棚子了吗 |
[13:51] | You can get something resembling a meal. | 从那可以买点吃的 |
[13:54] | Why don’t you join me? | 要不你跟我来吧 |
[13:55] | I’ll let you buy me a drink. | 一起喝一杯 |
[13:58] | -Travis Parker. -James Andre | – 特拉维斯 帕克 – 詹姆斯 安德鲁 |
[14:00] | It’s nice to meet you, Jim. | 很高兴认识你 吉姆 |
[14:03] | Say, this is a… | 说来 这个地方 |
[14:05] | Kind of an out of the way place. | 前不着村 后不着店 |
[14:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[14:09] | I’m just passing through on my way to Arizona. | 我要去亚利桑那州 路过这里 |
[14:11] | -Tombstone? -No, big kill. | – 去图姆斯通? – 不是 大杀特杀镇 |
[14:14] | Big Kill ? | 大杀特杀镇 |
[14:16] | -Never heard of it. -It’s a mining town. | – 从没听说过 – 是个矿业小镇 |
[14:18] | They found a mountain of silver there. | 人们在那发现了一座银矿 |
[14:20] | It’s been booming ever since. | 从那以后就繁荣起来了 |
[14:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:22] | My brother owns a saloon there. | 我哥哥在那儿开了一家酒馆 |
[14:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:29] | Come on. I’ll drink to that. | 不错 值得喝一杯 |
[14:45] | I raise ya. | 我加码 |
[14:57] | I call. | 我跟 |
[15:11] | Full house. | 满堂红 |
[15:21] | Three kings? Ha! I win again! | 三条 哈 我又赢了 |
[15:25] | You ain’t gonna try to win your money back? | 你就不想往回赢点吗 |
[15:38] | Jim, this is Jake. | 吉姆 这是杰克 |
[15:41] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[15:43] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[15:51] | Jim is on his way to big kill, Arizona. | 吉姆要去亚利桑那州的大杀特杀镇 |
[15:56] | Never heard of it. | 从没听说过 |
[15:57] | That’s, uh, a mining town. | 那是个矿业小镇 |
[15:59] | His brother owns a saloon there. | 他哥哥在那里有一家酒馆 |
[16:03] | That so? | 是吗 |
[16:05] | I don’t know much about it, | 我也不太清楚 |
[16:06] | except what he told me in a letter. | 他就在信里提了一下 |
[16:08] | It’s booming. Lots of people, saloons… | 听说很繁荣 有很多人 酒馆 |
[16:12] | Even brothels. | 还有妓院 |
[16:14] | That sounds like my kind of town. | 听起来像是我中意的地方 |
[16:17] | We were… we were planning on heading that direction. | 我们 我们也正准备往那个方向走 |
[16:21] | Perhaps we can ride with you. | 方便的话 可以一起走 |
[16:23] | Oh, I certainly wouldn’t mind the company. | 哦 我当然不介意跟你们同行 |
[16:26] | If you don’t mind me saying, Jim, | 吉姆 不介意的话我想问你 |
[16:27] | I notice you ain’t heeled. | 你是不是没带轮 |
[16:30] | I’m s o rry? | 不好意思我没听懂 |
[16:32] | Means you don’t carry a gun. | 意思是你没带枪 |
[16:35] | I don’t have any use for one. | 我用不着枪 |
[16:39] | Why don’t you pick up a good Colt before we leave? | 我们出发前 你去挑一把好枪吧 |
[16:45] | My talents are in business, Travis, | 我的特长是做生意 特拉维斯 |
[16:48] | not killing. | 不是杀人 |
[16:50] | He doesn’t mean any disrespect, Jim, | 没有不尊重你的意思 吉姆 |
[16:53] | but if we’re traveling through this rough territory, | 但如果我们要穿越这片不毛之地 |
[16:56] | and if big kill is what you say it is, | 而且你的目的地是大杀特杀镇 |
[16:59] | it might be a good idea to have some protection along. | 最好带一把来保护你自己 |
[17:01] | Doesn’t mean you’re gonna use it. | 也不是非要你用它 |
[17:05] | Isn’t that what you two gentlemen are for? | 不是有你俩保护我了吗 |
[17:08] | Yeah, well, sometimes people | 是没错 但是你需要保护的时候 |
[17:11] | aren’t always around when you need ’em. | 我们不能保证一直在你身边 |
[17:32] | -You ready? -Where’s Travis? | – 准备好了吗 – 特拉维斯呢 |
[17:35] | Tying up some loose ends. | 了结孽缘 |
[17:39] | Amazing. In a place like this, | 简直神了 在这种地方 |
[17:41] | he’s able to find the only attractive woman. | 他都能找出来唯一一个有魅力的女人 |
[17:43] | That guy could fall into a barrel of dicks | 那家伙就算掉进垃圾桶里 |
[17:45] | and come up with a tit in his mouth. Come on! | 都能叼出一个乳头来 走吧 |
[18:05] | Mr. Logan, where the hell do you think you’re going? | 罗根先生 你这是要去哪儿啊 |
[18:09] | Arizona. | 亚利桑那州 |
[18:11] | What’s in Arizona? | 去亚利桑那州干什么 |
[18:12] | We’re starting a new life. | 开始新生活 |
[18:14] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[18:16] | I thought I told you I wanted you to stay around. | 我记得我告诉过你们留在这 |
[18:20] | These men are my guides, sir. | 先生 他们是我的向导 |
[18:23] | We’re going to big kill. | 我们要去大杀特杀镇 |
[18:24] | I never heard of it, | 我从没听说过 |
[18:26] | but if you’re going to Arizona alone, | 但是如果你独自一人去亚利桑那州 |
[18:28] | I’d be very careful how I choose my guides. | 选择向导最好小心一点 |
[18:31] | If we meant you any harm, Jim, | 吉姆 如果我们想害你的话 |
[18:33] | we wouldn’t have told you to heel yourself. | 就不会提醒你带枪了 |
[18:35] | Oh, I don’t think they mean you any harm. | 哦 我不是说他们想害你 |
[18:37] | Harm just seems to follow these men. | 是他俩太能拉仇恨 |
[18:39] | They’ve only been here two days | 他们来这儿才两天 |
[18:41] | and some of my men want to kill ’em already. | 我的人已经有点想杀之后快了 |
[18:44] | I don’t imagine going to Arizona is going to change that. | 去亚利桑那这一路也改变不了什么 |
[18:48] | I appreciate your concern, sir, but I think we’ll be okay. | 谢谢您的关心 先生 我们会没事的 |
[18:55] | Good luck. | 那就祝你好运了 |
[19:10] | Having trouble with your horse, Jim? | 上个马这么费劲吗 吉姆 |
[19:13] | Can’t say I ride too many horses in Philadelphia. | 我在费城都没怎么骑过马 |
[19:32] | You’ll get used to it. Come on. | 习惯了就好了 走吧 |
[19:35] | Hyah! | 驾 |
[19:37] | Hyah! Ha! | 驾 驾 |
[20:51] | -Up on the Ridge. -I see ’em. | – 看山脊上 – 我看见了 |
[20:54] | – Who are they? -I don’t know. | – 他们是谁 – 不知道 |
[20:58] | We could make a run for it, but… | 我们是可以跑掉 但是… |
[21:03] | Well, we could try west, but they’d cut us off. | 要是我们往西走 他们就会切上来 |
[21:05] | We’d have to go east. | 我们得往东走 |
[21:07] | Why do we need to run at all? | 我们为什么要跑 |
[21:10] | It seems like the thing to do. | 逃跑貌似比较明智 |
[21:13] | We don’t have to run. Odds aren’t that bad. | 我们也不是非得跑 运气没那么差吧 |
[21:17] | You still got that Colt we told you to buy? | 带上让你买的考特手枪了吗 |
[21:20] | It’s in my saddle bag. | 在我的马鞍包里呢 |
[21:23] | It ain’t gonna do you much good in there. | 放在包里能干啥啊 |
[21:26] | At least look mean. | 至少看起来可以很凶 |
[21:28] | I don’t understand. We haven’t done anything wrong. | 我不明白 我们又没得罪他们 |
[21:32] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 有什么我不知道的事吗 |
[21:34] | We ain’t real liked in new Mexico. | 我们在新墨西哥州不是很受欢迎 |
[21:43] | Well, if it ain’t Jake and Travis. | 瞧瞧 这不是杰克和特拉维斯吗 |
[21:46] | Howdy, Bob. | 你好 鲍勃 |
[21:48] | I didn’t think you’d be stupid enough | 我真没想到你们能这么蠢 |
[21:50] | to show your faces around here again. | 还敢出现在这 |
[21:52] | You’re looking real good, Sam. | 你看起来不错 Sam |
[21:54] | Screw you, Travis. | 去你妈的 特拉维斯 |
[21:55] | 蕾娜 杰克 蕾娜. 杰克. | |
[21:59] | Chisholm’s got a bounty out on you two. | 齐泽姆悬赏了你俩 |
[22:04] | Careful, Bob. Look at the odds. | 小心点儿 鲍勃 盯着这些不速之客 |
[22:10] | Gentlemen, ma’am. | 先生们 还有女士 |
[22:14] | We don’t want any trouble. | 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[22:16] | And who are you? Jim Andrews. | – 你谁啊 – 吉姆 安德鲁 |
[22:19] | I’m an accountant from Philadelphia | 从费城来的会计 |
[22:21] | on my way to big kill, Arizona. | 准备去亚利桑那的大杀特杀镇 |
[22:24] | Never heard of it. | 没听过 |
[22:25] | Well, these men are my guides. | 好吧 这些人是我的向导 |
[22:27] | We’re just passing through. | 我们就是路过 |
[22:32] | Your move, Bob. | 你怎么说 鲍勃 |
[22:41] | Head straight to Arizona. | 直接去亚利桑那 |
[22:44] | No side trips. | 不准去其他地方 |
[22:46] | Especially you. | 特别是你 |
[22:49] | Don’t worry. You have my word. | 别担心 我保证不耍花样 |
[22:51] | Mister, I don’t know you, | 先生 我又不认识你 |
[22:55] | so I don’t know your word. | 所以我也不认你的话 |
[22:56] | I’m gonna have a man go out | 我会派一个人跟着你们 |
[22:58] | and round up the rest of this outfit, | 把剩下的事做好 |
[23:01] | just to make sure your word is good. | 只是确定你的话还能信 |
[23:03] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[23:05] | Why don’t you take your men from up on top of that Ridge? | 先带着你的人到那边的山脊上去 |
[23:10] | I’m not gonna shoot you in the back, Jake. | 我不会在背后放冷枪 杰克 |
[23:13] | Just the same. | 都一样 |
[23:18] | Don’t ever come back to new Mexico. | 永远都别回新墨西哥 |
[23:25] | Come on, hup. | 走吧 驾 |
[23:32] | An accountant? | 你是会计 |
[23:35] | Well, I am. | 是啊 |
[24:46] | There it is. | 到了 |
[24:47] | If this town is what Jim says it is, | 要是这就是吉姆说的地方 |
[24:49] | maybe we stay here awhile. | 我们可以在这待段时间 |
[24:51] | I’m tired of running. | 我不想再到处跑了 |
[24:53] | It’s time I settled down, laid down some roots, | 是时候安定下来了 在这扎下根 |
[24:57] | become an honorable citizen. | 当个光荣的公民 |
[25:00] | Let’s not go that far. | 别想得太远了 |
[25:03] | What do you think, Jim? | 你怎么想 吉姆 |
[25:04] | It’ll be good to see my brother. | 能见到我哥哥就很好 |
[25:08] | To big kill. | 敬大杀特杀镇 |
[25:35] | All right, Jim. | 行吧 吉姆 |
[25:37] | Let’s see about this town of yours. | 我们去瞧瞧你的小镇 |
[25:39] | Come on! Ha! | 走吧 驾 |
[26:04] | Ain’t much of a boomtown. | 看着不怎么热闹啊 |
[26:39] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[26:42] | That was rude. | 真不礼貌 |
[26:48] | That’s it. | 就是这儿了 |
[26:50] | The easy lady. | 窈窕淑女 |
[26:53] | I like the name. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[26:56] | Come on. | 走 |
[27:19] | This is a nice place. | 这地方真不错 |
[27:21] | Is Grant here? | 格兰特在吗 |
[27:23] | Who? Grant Andrews. | – 谁 – 格兰特 安德鲁 |
[27:26] | No, I don’t know any Grant. | 我不认识叫格兰特的 |
[27:30] | I thought he was the owner. | 我以为他是这儿的老板 |
[27:31] | No, the mayor owns this place. | 不是 镇长才是 |
[27:34] | Told you I don’t know any Grant. | 给你说了我不认识什么格兰特 |
[27:39] | Is the mayor around? | 那镇长在吗 |
[27:42] | Went outta town on business. | 出镇办公去了 |
[27:44] | Should be back in a few days. | 几天内应该回得来 |
[27:48] | How about whiskey? You ever heard of that? | 那威士忌呢 这你总该知道吧 |
[27:54] | You don’t look like the whiskey type. | 你不像是喝威士忌的 |
[27:56] | Says the beer drinker. | 喝啤酒的也敢说话 |
[27:58] | Especially this one. | 特别是这个人 |
[28:02] | I most definitely am the whiskey type. | 我绝对是喝威士忌的那种人 |
[28:07] | Well, I’m proud of you, son. | 那我很为你高兴嘛 小伙子 |
[28:09] | Guess we’re gonna have to pay for these. | 我猜必须得付钱 |
[28:14] | Cover it? | 够吗 |
[28:19] | Nope. | 不够 |
[28:22] | Kind of expensive | 这么个破镇子 |
[28:24] | for such a dead town, isn’t it? | 物价还挺高啊 |
[28:28] | Maybe so. | 也许吧 |
[28:33] | Is there a place to stay around here? | 这儿有能住的地方吗 |
[28:34] | Yeah, you got a hotel right down the street. | 你沿着街走就能看见一个旅馆 |
[28:38] | Should be plenty of rooms… | 应该还有很多空房 |
[28:42] | For all two of you. | 让你们住 |
[28:45] | How about our horses? Is there a stable around here? | 我们的马怎么办 这儿有马厩吗 |
[28:49] | Round back. | 拐弯就是 |
[29:01] | You know, you boys looking for some work, | 你们要是想找些事情做 |
[29:04] | you might need to talk to the preacher. | 也许该去和牧师谈谈 |
[29:10] | Must be a religious town. | 是个信教的镇子啊 |
[29:29] | Come back, now, you hear? | 回来 听见了吗 |
[29:38] | You boys must be new in town. | 你们是新来的吧 |
[29:42] | We are. I’m digger. | – 对啊 – 我是掘墓人 |
[29:45] | I make pine boxes. | 做棺材的 |
[29:47] | I am the last person | 我是最后一个 |
[29:49] | who will see your earthly remains. | 观瞻你们的遗容的人 |
[29:51] | How’s business? | 生意怎样 |
[29:53] | Been a little too slow for my liking. | 比我想要的慢太多了 |
[30:36] | You’ve been accused of stealing a horse, Andy. | 你被指控偷了一匹马 安迪 |
[30:43] | Now’s your opportunity to repent. | 现在给你忏悔的机会 |
[30:45] | I didn’t steal any horse. | 我没有偷马 |
[30:47] | The horse was found on your homestead, son. | 那匹马是在你家里发现的 小子 |
[30:51] | I didn’t do it. | 我没干这事 |
[31:13] | You’ll have a chance to prove your innocence. | 你会有机会证明你的清白的 |
[32:26] | Gentlemen, you must be the travelers that I heard about. | 先生们 想必你们就是他们说的旅行者 |
[32:33] | I’m the preacher. | 我是这儿的牧师 |
[32:35] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[32:38] | What’s your business here? | 你们来这儿干嘛 |
[32:41] | Just passing through. | 只是路过 |
[32:46] | Well, you’re welcome to rest up then, | 那欢迎你们在这休息 |
[32:49] | resupply if you need. | 如果需要的话补充下补给 |
[33:09] | Let’s go see about that hotel. | 我们去看看旅馆吧 |
[33:33] | Feeling better? | 好点了吗 |
[33:35] | A hot bath does wonders for the soul. | 洗个热水澡真的神清气爽 |
[33:38] | You boys gonna clean up? | 你们要去洗澡吗 |
[33:41] | We did. | 我们洗过了 |
[33:45] | What’s the plan, Jim? | 你的计划是什么 吉姆 |
[33:47] | I need to find out what happened to my brother. | 我要查出我哥哥怎么了 |
[33:49] | Probably just up and left. | 可能就是收拾东西走了 |
[33:51] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[33:52] | I figure I’ll ask around a little bit. | 我想我会在周围问问 |
[33:54] | Shouldn’t take too long to find out where he went. | 应该花不了太长时间就能知道他去哪了 |
[33:56] | I don’t want to stay here longer than we have to. | 我可不想在这儿多待 |
[33:59] | We don’t seem very welcome. | 我们好像不是很受欢迎 |
[34:01] | We’re used to that. | 我俩都习惯了 |
[34:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[34:25] | You boys are back. | 又是你们几个 |
[34:29] | Three whiskeys? | 要三杯威士忌吗 |
[34:30] | And a bottle. | 再多上一瓶 |
[34:36] | Are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 你看到我看到的了吗 |
[34:40] | Yes, I am. | 我看见了 |
[34:42] | Doesn’t it seem odd to you? | 不觉得有些奇怪吗 |
[34:45] | All the money being played in such a dead town? | 这么个破镇子也值得投这么多钱 |
[34:49] | Looks good to me. | 我觉得还不错 |
[34:54] | Excuse me, ma’am. Yes? | – 打扰下 女士 – 怎么 |
[34:57] | I was wondering if you could help me. | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[34:58] | Oh, honey, I’m retired. | 亲爱的 我已经不干这个了 |
[35:00] | But I would love to set you up with one of my ladies. | 但我可以把你介绍给我的姑娘 |
[35:02] | No, thank you. I’m looking for someone. | 谢谢 不用了 我在找一个人 |
[35:06] | Maybe you’ve heard of him. Grant Andrews? | 也许你认识他 格兰特 安德鲁 |
[35:10] | I don’t know anyone named Grant. | 我不认识叫格兰特的 |
[35:12] | He said if I was ever in big kill, | 他说要是我来大杀特杀镇 |
[35:14] | to come to the easy lady and ask for him. | 就去窈窕淑女找他 |
[35:18] | Listen, I’d love to help you, but I… | 听着 我很想帮你 但我 |
[35:36] | What the hell was that? | 这他妈什么情况 |
[35:54] | She’s perfect for you. | 她很适合你 |
[35:56] | Fred, take care of that. | 弗雷德 收拾一下 |
[36:06] | Is that normal for around here? | 这种情况在这儿很常见吗 |
[36:07] | Just a situation. | 只是个例外 |
[36:10] | Sometimes these things happen. | 世事无常嘛 |
[36:20] | I don’t think I caught your name. | 我还不知道你的名字 |
[36:22] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[36:26] | Jim, you need to talk to the mayor. | 吉姆 你需要去和镇长谈谈 |
[36:28] | I’ve heard that. | 有人给我说过了 |
[36:31] | The mayor will be back in a couple of days. | 镇长还有几天就回来了 |
[36:32] | He can help you find what you’re looking for. | 他能帮你找到你想找的人 |
[36:50] | You boys have been a little remiss with your devotions. | 你们最近没怎么来做祷告啊 |
[36:54] | See you Sunday? | 星期天见 |
[36:56] | You, too? | 还有你 |
[36:57] | Yes, sir. All right. | 行 没问题 |
[37:04] | Yeah, I recognize ’em. | 我认识他们 |
[37:16] | I know you. | 我认识你们 |
[37:19] | That so? | 所以呢 |
[37:22] | You’re Jake and Travis. | 杰克和特拉维斯 |
[37:25] | Who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[37:30] | Johnny Kane. | 强尼 卡恩 |
[37:36] | Never heard of ya. | 没听说过 |
[37:48] | You two have got quite the reputation. | 你们两个很有名气嘛 |
[37:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:54] | I hear you’re real fast. | 我听说你动作很快 |
[37:55] | I’m just a sporting man. | 我就是个赌徒 |
[37:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:00] | I was in white oaks. | 我当时也在白橡树 |
[38:03] | Two bullets in him before he ever cleared leather. | 他还没拔出枪就中了两弹 |
[38:05] | I was just lucky. | 那都是运气 |
[38:08] | Personally… | 我个人看来 |
[38:12] | I don’t think that man ever went for his gun. | 我觉得那人都还没碰到枪 |
[38:14] | Well, I guess he should have. | 我猜他碰到了 |
[38:20] | I call. | 开牌吧 |
[38:26] | You two should get out of town… | 你们两个应该离开这儿 |
[38:29] | Before you draw down on somebody who shoots back. | 在你们惹到不该惹的人之前 |
[38:36] | Was that a threat? Yeah. | – 你在威胁我吗 – 对 |
[38:40] | I was just checking. | 我只是确认一下 |
[38:48] | We’re just passing through. | 我们只是路过 |
[38:49] | See to it you pass through quickly. | 希望你们可以快点走 |
[39:01] | I’m tired of people running us out of town. | 我受够这些想把我们赶走的人了 |
[39:03] | Yeah. Miss Olivia? | 奥莉薇娅小姐 |
[39:08] | I’m gonna need another drink. | 再给我倒杯酒 |
[39:17] | You keep some interesting company. | 你的同伴很有趣 |
[39:22] | I could say the same about you. | 你的也不差 |
[39:26] | Man, you really sound like our mayor. | 你真是太像我们镇长了 |
[39:41] | I heard there was an incident. | 我听说出了场意外 |
[39:42] | He interrupted my bath. | 他打扰我洗澡了 |
[39:44] | Oh, no. Can’t have that. | 太不应该了 |
[39:49] | 吉姆 吉姆? | |
[39:50] | Allow me the pleasure to introduce | 请允许我介绍一下 |
[39:52] | miss Felicia stiletto. | 菲利西亚 斯特莱托小姐 |
[39:55] | It’s a pleasure. | 很荣幸认识你 |
[40:06] | You have no idea. | 你什么都不知道 |
[40:14] | Johnny. | 强尼 |
[40:15] | Felicia. Beautiful as always. | 菲利西亚 你还是那么漂亮 |
[40:23] | Wow. Ahem. Praise the lord. | – 哇哦 – 赞美上帝 |
[40:31] | You’ll just be passing through. | 你只是路过这儿的 |
[41:14] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[41:16] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[41:21] | You look nice. | 你看起来不错 |
[41:24] | Yeah, I know that outfit. | 是呀 人靠衣装 |
[41:29] | That man that came up to you last night, Johnny Kane. | 昨晚来找你的那个人 强尼 卡恩 |
[41:33] | You’ve never heard of him? | 你不认识他吗 |
[41:34] | We heard of him. | 我们认识他 |
[41:40] | Is he all talk? | 他是在吹牛吗 |
[41:42] | No, he’s a killer. | 不 他是个杀手 |
[41:46] | A good one. | 很厉害的一个 |
[41:50] | Isn’t there something strange about this town? | 不觉得这个镇子很奇怪吗 |
[41:53] | We just got here and they’re already trying to run us out. | 才到这儿他们就想把我们撵出去 |
[41:57] | Sounds pretty normal to me. | 对我倒是挺正常 |
[42:00] | Jim, we know people like this. | 吉姆 我们了解这些人 |
[42:03] | They’re bad news. | 全都一肚子坏水 |
[42:07] | I’d like to meet this mayor I’ve heard about. | 我想见见传闻中的市长 |
[42:09] | He seems to run things. | 好像是他在背后操控着 |
[42:13] | Looks like the preacher’s running things. | 看起来更像是那个牧师在操控 |
[42:16] | I need answers about my brother. | 我得搞清楚我哥哥发生了什么 |
[42:19] | I don’t think the preacher’s the person to ask. | 我认为牧师不是你该问的人 |
[42:23] | You’re right about that. | 你说得对 |
[42:32] | Come on! | 加油 |
[43:17] | Jake, weren’t those O’Reilly’s boys? | 杰克 那不是奥莱利的孩子吗 |
[43:22] | Yep. | 是的 |
[43:23] | You know them? | 你认识他们吗 |
[43:26] | We had a run in with them up in deadwood. | 我们在朽木林见过他们 |
[43:29] | Shall we have a look around? | 我们四处看看好吗 |
[43:32] | Fine idea. | 好主意 |
[44:05] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[44:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[44:08] | Can I help ya? | 我能帮你吗 |
[44:10] | Nice store. Thank you. | – 很棒的商店 – 谢谢您 |
[44:13] | You looking for anything in particular? | 有什么想买的吗 |
[44:15] | Not sure. I’m new in town. | 不确定 我是镇上新来的 |
[44:18] | New to town? | 新来的吗 |
[44:19] | Heh, we don’t get that too often anymore. | 镇上不经常有新人过来 |
[44:21] | Except for the cowboys who come through here, | 除了经过这里的牛仔们 |
[44:23] | but you don’t look like one of them. | 但你看起来不像是牛仔 |
[44:26] | No, I’m an accountant. | 对 我是个会计 |
[44:28] | We definitely don’t get any of them. | 我们镇上从来没来过会计 |
[44:30] | Name’s Henry strong. | 我叫亨利 斯特朗 |
[44:32] | Henry, I’m Jim Andrews, | 亨利 我叫吉姆 安德鲁 |
[44:33] | and these are my friends Jake and Travis. | 这是我的朋友杰克和特拉维斯 |
[44:36] | Nice to met you, gentlemen. | 幸会 先生们 |
[44:38] | That’s my daughter Josie. | 那是我女儿乔希 |
[44:42] | Ma’am. Nice to meet you. | – 女士你好 – 很高兴认识你 |
[44:48] | If you don’t mind me asking, Henry, what’s… | 如果你不介意的话 亨利 我想问问 |
[44:50] | What’s happened to your town here? | 这个镇子发生了什么 |
[44:51] | Well, the mines flooded. | 是这样 矿井被水淹了 |
[44:54] | No railroad. | 没有铁路 |
[44:56] | Folks pulled up stakes and left. | 人们带上家当离开了这里 |
[44:58] | But you stayed. | 但你留下来了 |
[45:00] | Well, I can’t leave my store. | 对 我不能离开我的商店 |
[45:03] | My life savings are tied up in it. | 我的毕生积蓄都投入在里面了 |
[45:06] | We still have some business from the ranches in the area, | 我们还有一些来自附近牧场的生意 |
[45:08] | and those cowboys come through here a few times a week. | 那些牛仔一周来这里几次 |
[45:11] | Cowboys, huh? | 牛仔吗 |
[45:13] | They don’t tell, I don’t ask. | 他们不多说 我也不多问 |
[45:16] | They take their cattle to the slaughterhouse, | 他们把牛带到屠宰场 |
[45:19] | come in town, and spend the money. | 进城来 把钱花了 |
[45:21] | What do you do with all the meat? | 你怎么处理这些肉 |
[45:23] | It seems like more than this town needs. | 看起来这些肉供大于求 |
[45:25] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[45:27] | Covered wagons leave there in the middle of the night. | 有篷货车在半夜离开那里 |
[45:30] | Ain’t my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[45:31] | We know what they’re doing. | 我们知道他们在做什么 |
[45:33] | Like I said, ain’t none of our business. | 我说了 不关我们的事 |
[45:37] | Ours either. | 也不关我们的事 |
[45:38] | Shall we grace the easy lady? | 来问候一下这位优雅的女士吧 |
[45:40] | Please. We met your preacher. | – 别这样 – 我们见过你的牧师 |
[45:42] | He’s not our preacher. Henry: Josie. | – 他不是我们的牧师 – 乔希 |
[45:44] | Our preacher disappeared the same day he arrived. | 我们的牧师在他来的同一天失踪了 |
[45:46] | That’s enough. | 不要再说了 |
[45:51] | Can I interest you in some of our supplies? | 我能让你把兴趣转移到我的货物上来吗 |
[45:55] | No. Thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[46:06] | -I saw that. -What? | – 我看到了 – 什么 |
[46:09] | That look of love from across the room. | 你们俩充满爱意的眼神 |
[46:11] | It’s a beautiful thing. | 这是件美事啊 |
[46:13] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[46:15] | She seems out of place, that’s all. | 她看起来很不自在 就这样 |
[46:20] | Join us at the easy lady? | 和我们一起去酒吧吗 |
[46:22] | No, I think I’m gonna walk around a little more. | 不 我想我要单独走走 |
[46:25] | Well, you know where we’ll be. | 好吧 你知道我们会在哪里 |
[46:44] | I’ll find a game, you find some whiskey. | 我去打牌 你去找点威士忌 |
[47:12] | Hey, kid! | 嘿 孩子 |
[47:14] | What are you doing way over there? Come on! | 你在那边干什么 来这边 |
[47:17] | We’re gonna find you a woman, teach you some respect! | 我们会给你找个女人 教你些男人的事 |
[47:21] | Come on! Whoo! | 来吧 哇 |
[47:26] | We need whiskey and women! | 我们需要威士忌和女人 |
[47:30] | Gimme a bottle. Come on! | 给我一瓶 快点 |
[47:34] | Hey, where your whores at? | 嘿 你们的妓女在哪里 |
[47:37] | I need one for the kid and two for me. | 我需要一个给这个孩子 两个给我 |
[47:40] | And give the kid the biggest woman you got. | 给孩子一个最大的女人 |
[47:45] | I want his first experience | 我想要他的第一次 |
[47:47] | to be… special. | 特别一点 |
[47:52] | Go on, boy, take it down. | 继续 孩子 拿起来 |
[47:53] | Today you become a man. | 从今天起你就是个男人了 |
[47:58] | Whoo! It’s good, ain’t it? | 哇 很棒 不是吗 |
[48:08] | For Christ’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[48:12] | You give the best table in the house | 你把酒吧里绝佳的位置 |
[48:14] | to that big buck. | 给了那个大蠢蛋 |
[48:16] | Hey! Boy! | 嘿 小屁孩 |
[48:21] | Get outta my seat. | 离开我的位置 |
[48:26] | I said… | 没听见吗 |
[48:29] | Get up from that table. | 离开这张桌子 |
[48:43] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[48:46] | Well, that’s more like it. | 嗯 这还差不多 |
[48:51] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[48:58] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 哦 不 不 不 不 |
[49:00] | Who’s the boy now, huh? | 现在谁是小屁孩 说啊 |
[49:02] | Who’s the boy now? | 现在谁是小屁孩 |
[49:49] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[49:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[50:03] | Kane: I hear there’s gonna be a fight. | 我听说会有一场战斗 |
[50:10] | Johnny Kane | 强尼 卡恩 |
[50:13] | At your service. | 为您服务 |
[50:20] | This son of a bitch murdered my friend. | 这个婊子养的谋杀了我的朋友 |
[50:39] | You wanna die along with him? | 你想和他一起死吗 |
[50:41] | I don’t got a beef with you, Johnny. | 我对你没有意见 强尼 |
[50:44] | No? | 没有吗 |
[50:46] | Then drag that stinking corpse out of this town. | 那就把那具臭尸体扔出这个镇 |
[50:52] | Unless you have other intentions. | 除非你另有打算 |
[51:00] | I don’t want to fight you. | 我不想和你打架 |
[51:07] | Nobody ever wants to fight me. | 没人想和我打架 |
[51:33] | I thought I was gonna get to kill someone today. | 我本以为我今天会杀人 |
[52:31] | Unh! God! | 嗯 天哪 |
[53:28] | You have to cock the hammer, son. | 孩子 你得扣动扳机 |
[53:33] | Don’t worry, kid. You won’t feel a thing. | 别担心 孩子 你不会感到痛苦的 |
[54:06] | Boom. | 嘭 |
[54:18] | I don’t like him very much. | 我不太喜欢他 |
[54:19] | He seems to be quite fond of you. | 他似乎很喜欢你 |
[54:34] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[54:37] | Seems the paying customers | 看上去这儿的顾客们 |
[54:38] | decided this isn’t the safest town. | 觉得这个镇子不怎么安全 |
[54:41] | So that leaves Travis and myself | 所以他们离开了 |
[54:43] | to play cards with each other. | 就剩特拉维斯和我一起打牌了 |
[54:47] | Seven. | 红桃七 |
[54:51] | Go fish. | 要不起 |
[54:54] | No, what happened with the fight? | 不是 我是说怎么打起来了 |
[54:59] | One of O’Reilly’s boys upset that very large black man | 奥莱利的一个男孩惹恼了那个黑人大块头 |
[55:03] | and it went from there. | 就是这样 |
[55:05] | You find anything out? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[55:08] | No. | 没有 |
[55:11] | Sit down, Jim. Have a drink. | 坐下 吉姆 喝一杯 |
[55:24] | We’ve been thinking. | 我们一直在想 |
[55:26] | It might be about time we leave this town. | 是时候离开这个地方了 |
[55:28] | They kill people they don’t like. | 遇上不喜欢的人 他们随手就干掉了 |
[55:30] | And they don’t like us, Jim. | 而且他们也不喜欢我们 吉姆 |
[55:33] | You expect me to leave? | 你希望我离开吗 |
[55:35] | Just forget about my brother? | 就此放手不管我哥哥的事吗 |
[55:37] | No, but you can’t do him much good dead. | 不 但你要是死了就什么都做不了了 |
[55:40] | Just get out of town for a little while. | 就先离开镇子一段时间 |
[55:43] | Let ’em forget about us. | 等他们忘记我们 |
[55:45] | Maybe find your brother in the next town. | 也许可以在下一个城镇找到你的哥哥 |
[55:48] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[56:26] | The mayor’s back. | 市长回来了 |
[56:47] | Just trouble with some cowboys. | 只是和一些牛仔有点摩擦 |
[56:49] | Trouble? | 摩擦 |
[56:51] | Tommy and the boys took care of it. It’s okay. | 托米和男孩子们已经处理好了 没关系 |
[56:53] | Oh, I can see how they took care of it. | 哦 我看到他们是怎么处理的了 |
[56:55] | Where is the preacher? | 牧师在哪里 |
[56:56] | Thirsty? | 口渴吗 |
[57:08] | Grant? | 格兰特 |
[57:13] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[57:20] | What are you doing here? -I got your letter. | – 你怎么在这儿 – 我收到你的信了 |
[57:23] | That was two years ago. | 那是两年前的事了 |
[57:24] | I know. Things have been tough. | 我知道 日子一直很艰难 |
[57:28] | I heard. I’m sorry. | 我听说了 我很抱歉 |
[57:31] | She was a good woman. | 她是个好女人 |
[57:33] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[57:36] | Grant, what’s going on around here? | 格兰特 这是怎么回事 |
[57:42] | These your friends? | 这些是你的朋友吗 |
[57:43] | Yes, this is Jake and Travis. | 是的 这是杰克和特拉维斯 |
[57:48] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[57:52] | Y’all hungry? | 你们都饿了吗 |
[57:57] | You’re now with me, so anything you want in this town is yours. | 和我在一起 这个镇上你想要什么都行 |
[58:00] | Does that include the saloon? | 包括这家酒馆吗 |
[58:04] | I did say anything. | 我说过了 什么都行 |
[58:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[58:11] | I guess they’re not hungry. | 看来他们不饿 |
[58:14] | Shall we take a walk? | 我们去散步好吗 |
[58:20] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 我不敢相信你在这里 |
[58:22] | I never heard from you. | 我从来没有收到过你的消息 |
[58:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[58:26] | When Kate died, it was… | 凯特死的时候… |
[58:29] | I decided there was nothing left for me in Philadelphia. | 我知道费城已经没有什么值得留恋的了 |
[58:33] | -So I came out here. -And here you are. | – 所以我来到这里 – 你已经来了 |
[58:37] | Here I am. | 对 我已经来了 |
[58:40] | What you saw today was, unfortunately, | 不幸的是 你今天看到的 |
[58:43] | something that happens when I’m not around. | 当我不在的时候发生的事情 |
[58:47] | You said this place was booming. | 你说这个地方很繁荣 |
[58:51] | You brought me out here to this? | 这就是你想让我看到的吗 |
[58:54] | That was two years ago. | 那是两年前的事了 |
[58:56] | Things have changed. | 事情变了 |
[58:57] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[58:59] | Business was booming. | 之前确实很繁荣 |
[59:02] | And then the mines flooded and people lost everything. | 然而后来矿井被淹没 人们失去了一切 |
[59:06] | Myself included. | 包括我 |
[59:09] | And then someone walked into my place | 然后有人找到了我 |
[59:12] | and made me an offer that would save me. | 给了我一个生存的机会 |
[59:14] | Save you? | 什么机会 |
[59:17] | What kind of offer? Cattle. | – 什么样的机会 – 牛 |
[59:19] | Cattle. | 牛 |
[59:21] | Big kill gets a steady stream of cattle | 大杀特杀镇可以获得稳定的 |
[59:24] | that needs to be disposed of quietly. | 需要秘密处理掉的牛群 |
[59:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[59:31] | You’re a cattle rustler. | 你是个偷牛贼 |
[59:34] | I do not rustle cattle. | 我不是偷牛 |
[59:38] | We provide a service, | 我们提供服务 |
[59:40] | and we make a profit in that process. | 并从中获利 |
[59:43] | I can’t believe you’re involved in this. | 我不敢相信你在做这种事 |
[59:46] | They’re going to do it anyways. | 他们无论如何都会这么做的 |
[59:48] | Jimmy, I know what it is you’re thinking. | 吉米 我知道你在想什么 |
[59:50] | I came all the way out here from Philadelphia. | 我从费城一路来到这里 |
[59:53] | When I get here, I see people being gunned down in the streets. | 当我到了这里 我看到有人被当街枪杀 |
[59:58] | And then I come to find out | 然后我发现 |
[1:00:00] | that it’s my own brother who’s behind it all. | 这一切都是我哥哥干的好事 |
[1:00:03] | You have no idea what I’m thinking. | 你根本不知道我现在的心情 |
[1:00:04] | Don’t you dare speak to me that way. | 你怎敢这样跟我说话 |
[1:00:07] | You were not here when the town went bust. | 当小镇破产时你不在这里 |
[1:00:08] | You did not have to look families in their faces | 你不必面对那些 |
[1:00:11] | when they lost everything. | 失去一切的家庭 |
[1:00:12] | You don’t know what that feels like. | 你不知道那是什么感觉 |
[1:00:13] | It doesn’t make it right. | 这并不能代表你做的是对的 |
[1:00:14] | I’m not saying that it’s right. | 我没说我做的对 |
[1:00:16] | I’m not saying that I like it. | 我也不喜欢这样做 |
[1:00:17] | I’m saying that I did whatever I had to do to survive, | 我不得不这么做 我需要生存下来 |
[1:00:20] | to help other families in ths town survive. | 也帮镇上的其他家庭生存下来 |
[1:00:25] | Bad things happen, like today. I don’t like it. | 我也不喜欢今天这样的恶性事件 |
[1:00:30] | But there are good people here. | 但这里也有好人 |
[1:00:34] | And I have a plan to turn it all around. | 我有个扭转乾坤的计划 |
[1:00:42] | To make us respectable again. | 让我们重获尊重 |
[1:00:47] | Respectable? | 尊重 |
[1:00:51] | No, you crossed that line. | 不 你越界了 |
[1:00:54] | And you took our good family name with it. | 还败坏了我们家族的名声 |
[1:00:57] | I am still your older brother. | 我依然是你哥哥 |
[1:01:07] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[1:01:09] | I am tired. | 我累了 |
[1:01:13] | And hungry. And could use a drink. | 我饿了 想喝一杯 |
[1:01:16] | Please won’t you join me? | 你不跟我一起吗 |
[1:01:17] | I’ll catch up with you later. | 我过会儿再来 |
[1:01:20] | I haven’t seen you in years. | 我好几年没见你了 |
[1:01:23] | The hotel makes a wonderful lamb. | 这家店的羊肉不错 |
[1:01:27] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[1:01:32] | I’m gonna take a walk. | 我要去走走 |
[1:01:34] | I’ll see you there later. | 待会见 |
[1:01:39] | It is good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[1:01:44] | I am glad you’re here. | 很高兴你在这 |
[1:01:55] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[1:01:56] | Hi. Josie. | 嗨 乔希 |
[1:01:59] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能为你做的吗 |
[1:02:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:02:06] | This seems like the only sane place in town. | 这里好像是镇上唯一一个正常的地方 |
[1:02:10] | I’ve never experienced violence like this. | 我从没经历过像这样的暴行 |
[1:02:16] | How do you get used to it? | 你怎样习惯的 |
[1:02:20] | I don’t. | 并没有 |
[1:02:23] | I hope I never do. | 我希望永远不要习惯 |
[1:02:27] | Can I get you something? Some water? | 你要什么吗 要水吗 |
[1:02:31] | No. No, thank you. | 不 不 谢谢 |
[1:02:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:02:37] | You don’t fit in this town. | 你不适合呆在这 |
[1:02:40] | Oh, I disagree. | 我不赞同 |
[1:02:43] | I fit perfectly. | 这里很适合我 |
[1:02:45] | It’s the others who don’t fit. | 是那些人不应该来这儿 |
[1:02:48] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to insult you. | 抱歉 我不是有意冒犯你 |
[1:02:50] | Oh, you didn’t insult me. No, I know what you meant. | 你没有冒犯我 不 我懂你的意思 |
[1:02:53] | I don’t want to bother you. | 我不想打扰你 |
[1:02:55] | You’re no bother. | 你没有 |
[1:02:57] | You’re welcome here any time, Jim. | 这里任何时候都欢迎你 吉姆 |
[1:03:02] | Have a good afternoon, Josie. | 祝你下午愉快 乔希 |
[1:03:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:03:35] | Jackson. | 杰克森 |
[1:03:40] | Don’t anger him. | 别惹他 |
[1:03:46] | Preacher wants to see you. | 牧师要见你们 |
[1:03:47] | We’re busy. | 我们很忙 |
[1:03:50] | He’s expecting you in the church. | 他在教堂等你们 |
[1:03:58] | We could use some hail Marys. | 那就去读读圣母经吧 |
[1:04:20] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[1:04:34] | You’re all coiled up. | 您二位杀气侧漏啊 |
[1:04:41] | Gotta to be calm, boys. | 冷静点 伙计们 |
[1:04:43] | I wouldn’t defile a house of the lord. | 我可不想玷污了主的殿堂 |
[1:04:48] | Now, you mind removing your hats in my church? | 劳驾二位 在教堂里能把帽子摘掉吗 |
[1:05:04] | There we go. | 好的 |
[1:05:06] | Thank you, gentlemen, for coming to see me. | 谢谢你们来看我 先生们 |
[1:05:09] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:05:12] | This how you live your life? | 这就是你们现在的生活吗 |
[1:05:14] | Just gambling from town to town until they run you off? | 一个地方接一个地方地赌博 逃窜 |
[1:05:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:05:27] | Well, I want you two men in my flock. | 我想要你们俩加入我麾下 |
[1:05:31] | And I guarantee your lives | 我保证你们的生活 |
[1:05:34] | will be more enriched | 会比赌博 |
[1:05:37] | than playing cards. | 丰富多彩得多 |
[1:05:39] | We like playing cards. | 我们喜欢打牌 |
[1:05:42] | Allow me a retort. | 允许我反驳一下 |
[1:05:46] | In your current situation, | 以你们目前的处境 |
[1:05:48] | I wouldn’t be so quick to decline such a generous offer. | 我就不会立刻拒绝这样一个慷慨的提议 |
[1:05:53] | We’ll think about it. | 我们会考虑的 |
[1:05:57] | Think carefully. | 认真考虑一下 |
[1:06:01] | Peace be with you. | 愿和平与你们同在 |
[1:06:14] | Preacher. | 牧师 |
[1:06:33] | I’ll take two. | 我要两张 |
[1:06:35] | Bet you think you’re such a smart and fancy lad, | 赌你觉得你自己是个聪颖花哨的小伙儿 |
[1:06:37] | and I’ll bow to you like milord. | 我会臣服于你 |
[1:06:40] | But if’n you do, | 但如果你这么干 |
[1:06:42] | your head’s full of them sweet tea mice. | 你的头里会塞满甜茶老鼠 |
[1:06:45] | I don’t know what you said, but thank you. | 我不知道你在说啥 但是谢谢 |
[1:06:54] | I’ll take one. | 我要一张 |
[1:07:01] | Man: Pick it up. | 翻牌 |
[1:07:04] | Pick it up! | 翻牌 |
[1:07:35] | I call. | 我跟 |
[1:07:40] | You’re betting on a blind. | 你是在下盲注 |
[1:07:48] | All right, then. | 好的 |
[1:07:53] | Full house. | 满堂红 |
[1:08:13] | Pick it up. | 翻牌 |
[1:08:30] | A two! | 一张2 |
[1:08:38] | A two. | 一张2 |
[1:08:39] | 2 Two? | |
[1:08:41] | You’re such a shite card player. | 你是真不会玩儿啊亲 |
[1:08:44] | Look it, your man can’t even beat a white goat. | 看 你的牌甚至都比不过白山羊 |
[1:08:49] | You should probably sit down now. | 你该坐下了 |
[1:08:51] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[1:08:55] | I think I’ll keep playing. | 我想我会接着玩 |
[1:08:57] | I need a new horse. | 我还指着他换匹新马呢 |
[1:09:00] | Hey, look at me while I’m fuckin’ ya. | 等着老子正面上了你 |
[1:09:08] | What’d you do that for? | 你这是干嘛呀 |
[1:09:14] | Perhaps we should play marbles. | 或许我们该玩弹珠 |
[1:09:17] | We could play go fish. | 我们还能玩抓牌 |
[1:09:20] | Maybe I can win at go fish. | 也许玩抓牌我能赢 |
[1:09:23] | Aren’t you gonna do something about it? | 你们就这么干看着吗 |
[1:09:27] | You did laugh at the man. | 你先嘲笑人家的 |
[1:09:32] | You two are making fast friends. | 你俩真会交朋友 |
[1:09:34] | You saying you’re our friend, preacher? | 你在说你是我们的朋友吗 牧师 |
[1:10:04] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[1:10:11] | Successful. | 成了 |
[1:10:14] | I’m assuming you spoke into the other ear? | 我假设你是在说另一只耳朵 |
[1:10:16] | You won’t have any more trouble in springville. | 你在春城的麻烦彻底解决了 |
[1:10:20] | You left him alive? | 你放了他吗 |
[1:10:22] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[1:10:25] | I did play with him a little. | 我确实跟他玩了会 |
[1:10:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:10:28] | Better to instill fear than create a martyr. | 逼他们英勇就义 不如让他们闻风丧胆 |
[1:10:39] | I need a bath. | 我要洗个澡 |
[1:10:40] | By all means. | 去吧 |
[1:10:46] | She does good work. Mm. | 她干得真漂亮 |
[1:10:57] | There’s something I gotta do. | 我还有些事要做 |
[1:11:35] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[1:11:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[1:11:43] | Trying to be graceful. | 试着变得优雅 |
[1:11:45] | You’re interrupting my bath. | 你打扰我洗澡了 |
[1:11:48] | Oh, I can see that. | 我知道 |
[1:12:26] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[1:12:34] | Have you met our town preacher? | 你见过我们的牧师了吗 |
[1:12:45] | I have. | 见过了 |
[1:12:47] | Quite the man of the cloth. | 衣冠楚楚的君子 |
[1:12:52] | One should administer justice and offer salvation as well. | 为正义执剑 为吾主救世 |
[1:12:55] | Justice. | 正义 |
[1:12:57] | Murder. | 还是谋杀 |
[1:13:00] | Depends on how you see the world. | 取决于你如何看待这世界 |
[1:13:02] | Well, I see the world for what it is, | 我看到的是世界本身 |
[1:13:05] | not what I wish it could be. | 而不是我希望中的样子 |
[1:13:07] | Well, I’m glad you two are becoming fast friends. | 我很高兴你们俩这么快成为朋友 |
[1:13:11] | Not for long. Jim’s just passing through, isn’t that right? | 不会太久 吉姆不是只是路过吗 |
[1:13:16] | Well, I’m hoping that I can get him to stay a little longer. | 我希望我能让他再待久一点 |
[1:13:19] | You know, I have some friends back east | 你们知道 我在东部有些朋友 |
[1:13:22] | that might be very interested in what’s going on around here. | 他们一定会对这里很感兴趣的 |
[1:13:25] | I would tread lightly, son. | 你最好别轻举妄动 小子 |
[1:13:28] | This ain’t the east. | 这里可不是东部 |
[1:13:34] | Johnny Kane. Slow movements. | 强尼 卡恩 慢动作先生 |
[1:13:39] | Well, look who grew a sack. | 哟 看看谁种了个麻袋 |
[1:13:41] | Grant: Enough. | 够了 |
[1:13:54] | He isn’t to be touched. | 不要碰他 |
[1:14:01] | You’re the man, huh? | 你是男人吗 |
[1:14:28] | Let’s go again. | 再来 |
[1:14:31] | I don’t think I can. | 我觉得我不行了 |
[1:14:33] | Ooh! Whoa, there. | 哇哦 |
[1:14:34] | I said, let’s go again. | 我说了 再来一次 |
[1:15:04] | You can go out the same way you came in. | 你怎么进来的就怎么出去 |
[1:15:13] | What in the hell? | 我靠 搞什么 |
[1:16:57] | Isn’t that the man from new Mexico? | 那个人是从新墨西哥来的吗 |
[1:16:59] | Yup. | 是的 |
[1:17:01] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这干嘛 |
[1:17:03] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:12] | I will see you later. | 待会见 |
[1:17:13] | Yes, you will. | 好的 |
[1:17:15] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[1:17:16] | Miss Olivia. | 奥莉薇娅小姐 |
[1:17:22] | Good morning. Morning. | 早上好 早上好 |
[1:17:26] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[1:17:28] | My head hurts. | 我的头很痛 |
[1:17:32] | You should eat some eggs. | 你应该吃些鸡蛋 |
[1:17:33] | That will help. | 可以缓解头痛 |
[1:17:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:43] | You recognize that horse? | 你认出那匹马了吗 |
[1:17:49] | No. | 没有 |
[1:17:51] | Bob Pearson. | 鲍勃 皮尔森 |
[1:17:57] | If you gentlemen will excuse me, | 不好意思 失陪了 |
[1:18:00] | I have someplace to be. | 我要去个地方 |
[1:18:02] | Where you gotta be? | 你要去哪儿 |
[1:18:04] | Jim’s got a girl. | 吉姆泡到个女孩 |
[1:18:05] | Oh. The saloon. | 酒馆那个 |
[1:18:08] | No. | 不是 |
[1:18:10] | Josie from the dry goods store. | 是干货店的乔希 |
[1:18:12] | Oh, hell. | 天呐 |
[1:18:14] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:18:19] | That’s how it always starts with this one, | 跟这位一起 每次都是这样的开始 |
[1:18:21] | and then I end up getting shot at. | 然后以我被追杀结束 |
[1:18:22] | I don’t plan on getting shot at. | 我可没打算被追杀 |
[1:18:25] | Never do. | 肯定会的 |
[1:18:26] | Almost never. | 一直都是这样 |
[1:18:30] | I’ll see you gentlemen later. | 那咱们待会见 |
[1:18:37] | We’re gonna get shot at. | 我们又要被追杀了 |
[1:18:39] | Yep. | 是的 |
[1:18:43] | Can you do this? | 你能这么玩吗 |
[1:18:48] | No. | 不能 |
[1:19:03] | I understand I’ve been summoned to the honorable presence | 传唤我来 有何贵干啊 |
[1:19:05] | of our mayor. | 亲爱的镇长 |
[1:19:07] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[1:19:13] | Can I get you a drink? A cigar? | 要喝点什么吗 还是雪茄 |
[1:19:20] | I wanted to make sure that we were on the same page. | 我想确保我们是在同一阵营 |
[1:19:23] | Does that matter? | 有必要吗 |
[1:19:24] | Well, yes, I think it does. | 是的 有必要 |
[1:19:29] | You take care of the order. | 你维护秩序 |
[1:19:32] | I handle the business side of things. | 我处理生意 |
[1:19:34] | Thank you for the clarification. | 谢谢你的说明 |
[1:19:36] | The way you’re taking care of order | 你维护秩序的方式 |
[1:19:38] | is interfering with the business. | 干扰到了我的生意 |
[1:19:40] | This is how we do business. | 这就是我们做生意的方式 |
[1:19:42] | Better not be wasting my time with any more with this. | 你最好不要在这些事上浪费我的时间 |
[1:19:45] | I want to make some changes. | 我想做些改变 |
[1:19:48] | Turn this town around. | 把这座城变回原来的样子 |
[1:19:51] | We turned it around. | 我们改变了啊 |
[1:19:52] | I want to make it respectable. | 我想让它变得受人尊敬 |
[1:19:58] | -Respectable? -Mm. | – 受人尊敬吗 – 嗯 |
[1:20:02] | The meeting with the railroad people went exceptionally well. | 与铁路人的会议进展得异常顺利 |
[1:20:05] | I believe they’re gonna choose us as their town. | 我相信他们会选择我们作为他们的城市 |
[1:20:07] | Why, you don’t say. | 你为什么不早说 |
[1:20:09] | Well, we’ve still gotta… | 我们仍然要 |
[1:20:11] | Deal with springville. | 管理春城 |
[1:20:13] | They keep making the hard sell, too. | 他们也在做桩艰难的买卖 |
[1:20:15] | But if we can get the railroad… | 但如果我们能得到铁路 |
[1:20:16] | I wouldn’t worry about springville. | 不用担心春城了 |
[1:20:21] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[1:20:24] | I sent Felicia to pay a little visit | 我派菲利西亚去 |
[1:20:25] | to their mayor. | 拜访了一下他们的镇长 |
[1:20:27] | – Christ. – Watch your tongue. | – 老天爷 – 管好你的嘴 |
[1:20:30] | This is not how we get things done. | 这不是我们行事的方式 |
[1:20:32] | Oh, to the contrary, | 恰恰相反 |
[1:20:33] | this is exactly how we get things done. | 这正是我们行事的一贯风格 |
[1:20:36] | He’s alive, mayor. Don’t worry about that. | 他还活着 市长 别担心 |
[1:20:39] | You can keep this one off your little conscience. | 你的良心不用受到谴责 |
[1:20:51] | What will it take for you to stand down? | 要怎样做你才能别再插手 |
[1:20:53] | I won’t. | 我不会罢休 |
[1:20:56] | I kneel to only one. | 我只对一件东西低头 |
[1:21:08] | How much? | 开个价 |
[1:21:12] | Wealth is worthless on the day of the wrath. | 金钱在怒火面前一文不值 |
[1:21:17] | Your services are no longer needed. | 你被解雇了 |
[1:21:36] | Cain Rose up against Abel. | 该隐 反抗了亚伯 |
[1:21:48] | Well, excuse me, mayor. | 容我失陪 市长 |
[1:21:52] | I have some souls to save. | 我还得去挽救涂炭生灵 |
[1:22:11] | So what I was saying is that up in San Francisco, | 所以我是说 在旧金山 |
[1:22:14] | we ever make it that far west, | 我们从没到过的 那么远的西部 |
[1:22:16] | they got these places called department stores. | 他们把这些地方叫做百货公司 |
[1:22:18] | They sell clothes… Get you new duds, | 能卖衣服 个人物品 |
[1:22:20] | you’ve been in those clothes for, like… | 你一度身着这些衣服 似乎 |
[1:22:26] | Should I be looking for a fight, Bob? | 我是不是该做好战斗准备了 鲍勃 |
[1:22:28] | I’m not here for you, Jake. | 我不是来找你的 杰克 |
[1:22:31] | I thought you never heard about this town. | 我还以为你从来没听说过这里 |
[1:22:34] | I was just checking on your… intentions. | 我只是在查实你的 目的 |
[1:22:38] | And what are yours? | 你的目的是什么 |
[1:22:40] | Business. | 交易 |
[1:22:41] | There’s already enough to watch out for here. | 这里要盯着的交易已经够多了 |
[1:22:46] | Reckon so. | 同意 |
[1:22:50] | All right, then. | 那么 就这样 |
[1:22:52] | All right. | 那好的 |
[1:23:05] | See, Bob could use himself a new coat. | 瞧 鲍勃真该给自己拾件新衣服 |
[1:23:08] | I always liked reina. | 我一直挺喜欢蕾娜 |
[1:23:12] | See, what I’m saying is, | 听着 我的意思是 |
[1:23:13] | you know, in those department stores… | 你知道 在那些百货商店里 |
[1:23:26] | Mr. Strong. | 斯特朗先生 |
[1:23:27] | Nice flowers. | 这花不错 |
[1:23:29] | Those for me? | 给我的吗 |
[1:23:30] | No, they are for Josie. | 不 是给乔希的 |
[1:23:33] | I thought you might be coming by. | 我就想着你会过来 |
[1:23:37] | We have a house next door. You can find her there. | 我们隔壁有间偏房 她在那儿 |
[1:23:39] | – Thank you. – I should probably let you know | – 谢谢您 – 我得提前说一句 |
[1:23:43] | that I keep a shotgun behind the counter. | 我在柜台后面放着一把猎枪 |
[1:23:46] | I’ll be keeping my eye on you, too. | 我盯着你呢 小子 |
[1:23:49] | – I would expect so. – Go on. | -我受宠若惊 -去吧 |
[1:23:53] | And, Jim, call me Henry. | 还有 吉姆 叫我亨利就好 |
[1:23:58] | Okay, Henry. | 好的 亨利 |
[1:24:19] | Jim | 吉姆 |
[1:24:23] | I’m sorry to barge in on you like this. | 我很抱歉做了不速之客 |
[1:24:25] | No, it’s okay. I was just cleaning up. | 不 没事 我只是在做清洁 |
[1:24:27] | I don’t mean to bother you. | 我不是有意打扰你 |
[1:24:29] | I… I just wanted to give you these. | 我只是 想给你这个 |
[1:24:31] | Oh, that is so sweet. Thank you. | 这太体贴了 谢谢你 |
[1:24:34] | I can’t tell you the last time someone brought me flowers. | 我都不记得上次收到花是什么时候了 |
[1:24:39] | Well, I don’t know how often you get to smile in this town. | 我不知道你在这里是否经常笑 |
[1:24:43] | I thought they might make you smile. | 我觉得这个可以让你展露笑颜 |
[1:24:47] | They are lovely. Thank you. | 很美 谢谢 |
[1:24:51] | I’ll leave you. | 我就先告辞了 |
[1:24:53] | Um, Josie… | 呃 乔希 |
[1:24:56] | I have to ask, | 我想知道 |
[1:24:59] | why are you here? | 你为什么在这儿 |
[1:25:02] | Where else would I go? | 我还能去哪里 |
[1:25:05] | Anywhere. | 随便哪里 |
[1:25:10] | When my mother died, my father refused to give up. | 母亲去世后 我父亲不肯放弃这家店 |
[1:25:14] | I came back here to help. | 我回来搭把手 |
[1:25:15] | I couldn’t leave him here alone. | 我不能把他独自丢在这儿 |
[1:25:19] | No, of course not. | 是 的确不能 |
[1:25:22] | He has everything in this place, | 他的一切都在这里 |
[1:25:25] | including her. | 包括她 |
[1:25:30] | The town isn’t bad, | 这座镇子并非十恶不赦 |
[1:25:32] | just some of the people. | 只除了有些人如是 |
[1:25:37] | Well, enjoy the flowers. | 那么 好好欣赏花 |
[1:25:41] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[1:25:44] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[1:25:46] | Can I take you someplace later? | 晚点陪我去个地方好吗 |
[1:25:51] | Yes. I’d like that. | 当然 我很乐意 |
[1:25:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:26:21] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[1:26:23] | May I ask what happened to you? | 我能问下你怎么了吗 |
[1:26:25] | I do believe that I have found the woman of my dreams. | 我想我是遇到梦中情人了 |
[1:26:29] | Who’ve heard your dreams then? | 那有谁听过你的梦 |
[1:26:30] | I’ve heard this before. | 我之前听过 |
[1:26:34] | Jim, how’s the new girlfriend? | 吉姆 新女友如何 |
[1:26:35] | What new girlfriend? Jim is sweet on that | -什么女友 -吉姆对干货店的 |
[1:26:39] | cute little redhead down at the dry goods store. | 娇俏红发女郎很是上心 |
[1:26:41] | Josie. | 乔希 |
[1:26:43] | Bought her flowers and everything. | 给她送了花 和一堆东西 |
[1:26:45] | Yeah, she is a great girl. | 没错 她是个好姑娘 |
[1:26:46] | You two would make a fine couple. | 你们会结为一对恩爱的夫妻 |
[1:26:48] | I never said anything about being a couple. | 我从未说过要结为夫妻 |
[1:26:51] | I like talking to her. | 我喜欢和她聊天 |
[1:26:52] | See there? | 看到没 |
[1:26:54] | All the more reason for you to stay. | 你就更有理由留下了 |
[1:26:56] | What you said the other day, | 你当真 像你那天说的 |
[1:26:58] | do you really think you can fix this town? | 觉得自己能改变这里 |
[1:27:00] | I know I can. | 我清楚我可以 |
[1:27:03] | I’ve been talking to people from the railroad. | 我一直在和铁路那儿的人沟通 |
[1:27:06] | Railroad? | 铁路吗 |
[1:27:08] | They don’t have a line that runs through this region. | 他们没有途径此地的铁路线 |
[1:27:09] | Now we’ve made a lot of money, and I plan on offsetting | 现在我们挣了大钱 我计划贴补 |
[1:27:11] | the cost of their track. | 他们修路的费用 |
[1:27:12] | I think they’re gonna say yes. | 我相信他们会点头 |
[1:27:15] | And now that you’re here, | 既然你在这里 |
[1:27:17] | we can do it together. | 我们就可以联手 |
[1:27:20] | And you boys, well, you’re welcome to stay | 其他人 欢迎你们待在这儿 |
[1:27:23] | and see the rebirth of this town, hmm? | 见证镇子的重生 如何 |
[1:27:27] | Much obliged. | 乐意奉陪 |
[1:27:29] | What about the preacher? | 那牧师怎么办 |
[1:27:32] | Well, I am sure that we can work something out. | 我相信我们会有办法的 |
[1:27:40] | The future. | 敬 今后 |
[1:27:42] | The future. | 敬今后 |
[1:27:45] | – Ah, man. – Howdy, Jake. | – 好酒 – 你好啊 杰克 |
[1:27:51] | You care to join me? | 介意和我一起吗 |
[1:27:54] | Gentlemen, uh, | 先生们 |
[1:27:57] | miss Olivia needs my… Needs my attention. | 奥莉薇娅小姐需要我 去关心一下 |
[1:28:04] | We should go now, sir. | 我们得走了 先生 |
[1:28:10] | You boys enjoy the rest of the day. | 接下来的时间 祝你们愉快 |
[1:28:13] | I know that Jake will. | 反正我能肯定 杰克是会的 |
[1:28:35] | Nobody runs me out of my town. | 没人能把我赶出我的地盘 |
[1:28:53] | It’s beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[1:28:56] | Yes, it is. | 的确 |
[1:29:02] | What brings you all the way out to big kill? | 是什么让你偏偏来到了这个镇子 |
[1:29:05] | – My brother. – Besides that. | – 我哥哥 – 除了你哥哥呢 |
[1:29:12] | I had nowhere else to go. | 我也无处可去 |
[1:29:13] | I lost my wife in childbirth. | 我妻子因为难产过世了 |
[1:29:19] | – I’m sorry. – Yes. | – 我很遗憾 – 是的 |
[1:29:27] | To my surprise, the sun still rises and sets. | 意料之外的是 艳阳依旧东升西落 |
[1:29:35] | I came out of a fog | 我穿过迷雾 |
[1:29:36] | and I realized I was | 意识到我已经 |
[1:29:39] | already on my way here. | 身在此山中 |
[1:29:44] | So this is it? | 所以 仅此而已吗 |
[1:29:45] | This is your final destination? | 这就是你最后的目的地吗 |
[1:29:48] | I find that hard to believe. | 我很难相信 |
[1:29:51] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[1:29:53] | You’re a big city person. | 你是大城市的人 |
[1:29:55] | This is not a big city. | 而这里绝不是大城市 |
[1:30:00] | You may not know me as well as you think. | 你可能 还不像你自以为的那么了解我 |
[1:30:03] | There could be things that keep me around. | 这儿也会有让我牵挂的东西 |
[1:30:05] | What kind of things? | 什么样的东西 |
[1:30:09] | The sunset’s pretty nice. | 夕阳很漂亮 |
[1:30:13] | Just the sunset, huh? | 只是夕阳吗 |
[1:30:18] | No. | 不 |
[1:30:56] | This is not what I wanted. | 我也不想这样 |
[1:31:00] | But betrayal… | 但背叛 |
[1:31:02] | Is a sin. | 堪称罪行 |
[1:31:10] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:31:11] | This is gonna hurt, mayor. | 这可不好受 市长 |
[1:31:15] | This is gonna hurt bad now. | 这会让你痛苦万分 |
[1:31:29] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[1:31:31] | Please. Please don’t do this. | 求你了 别这样 |
[1:31:33] | Show the mayor around town. | 带市长游览一下全镇 |
[1:32:25] | Why? Why did you challenge me? | 为什么 你要挑战我 |
[1:32:29] | You’re not a bad man. | 你不是个坏人 |
[1:32:31] | You’re just weak. | 你只是软弱无能 |
[1:32:34] | And the meek shall not inherit the earth in my town. | 温驯之人永不能接手我豺狼虎豹的地盘 |
[1:32:40] | String him up. | 把他吊上去 |
[1:32:53] | Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. | 尘归尘 土归土吧 |
[1:33:33] | The view was amazing. Thank you. | 那是让人惊叹的景致 谢谢你 |
[1:33:35] | Yes, it was. | 没错 是的 |
[1:33:45] | Even in a town like this, there’s beauty somewhere. | 就算在这种地方 也会有绝色风光 |
[1:33:49] | I knew that the first time I saw you. | 我初次见到你 就明白了这点 |
[1:33:57] | Well, I better be getting back. | 那 我得赶紧回去了 |
[1:33:59] | Have a good night, Josie. | 祝你有个愉快的晚上 乔希 |
[1:34:02] | Good night, Jim. | 晚安 吉姆 |
[1:34:33] | Grant! | 格兰特 |
[1:34:34] | Grant, no! | 格兰特 不 |
[1:34:36] | Help! | 来人啊 |
[1:34:37] | – Help! – Shit. | -来人啊 -该死 |
[1:34:52] | Hey, give him to me. | 把他交给我 |
[1:34:54] | – Cut him down! – Get her out of here. | -把他放下来 -带她离开这儿 |
[1:35:03] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:35:09] | Get her out of here, come on! | 带她离开这里 快点 |
[1:35:10] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:35:13] | Get up! Get up! Get out of here! | 起来 起来 快走 |
[1:35:18] | Come on, we’re sitting ducks! Come on, Jim! Come on. | 快走 别在这等死 吉姆 快点 |
[1:35:20] | – Come on, Jim! | – 跟上 吉姆 |
[1:35:21] | – Jim, come on, we gotta go. | – 吉姆 我们得走了 |
[1:35:22] | Come on, Jim! Come on, come on! | 别磨蹭了 吉姆 快 |
[1:35:23] | I got him. Come on! | 我拉住他了 快点 |
[1:35:26] | Go! Jim! | 走 吉姆 |
[1:35:29] | Come on. Henry! Let’s go! | 快 亨利 我们走 |
[1:35:31] | I will take care of him. | 我会料理后事的 |
[1:35:34] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:35:37] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[1:35:57] | You pacing around is making me nervous. | 你走来走去的 叫我很是烦躁 |
[1:36:00] | Good. You know how I feel. | 很好 这样你明白我的感受了 |
[1:36:05] | I don’t like being in here. | 我觉得在这儿并非长久之计 |
[1:36:06] | It’s like… like a duck trap. | 就像 瓮中捉鳖 |
[1:36:14] | We’ll bury your brother at daybreak. | 破晓时分我们会安葬你的哥哥 |
[1:36:16] | Then we’ll ride out of here like hell. | 然后玩命离开这里 |
[1:36:19] | Make sure you get something to eat, Jim. | 垫垫肚子 吉姆 |
[1:36:21] | There’s not gonna be any time after the burial. | 葬礼之后 就得马不停蹄了 |
[1:36:24] | We’re gonna ride hard to the next town. | 我们得刻不容缓地去下一个镇子 |
[1:36:28] | You sure you need more? | 你确定还要吗 |
[1:36:36] | It’s cold. | 都凉了 |
[1:36:39] | If it’s clear, I’m gonna… | 外面安全了的话 我去 |
[1:36:41] | I’m gonna check on Digger. | 看下掘墓人那边怎么样 |
[1:36:52] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你他妈的怎么进来的 |
[1:36:56] | I ain’t here to fight. | 我不是来动手的 |
[1:36:59] | Then why’d you come? | 那你来做什么 |
[1:37:01] | To tell you I don’t agree | 来告诉你们 我不认同 |
[1:37:02] | with that was done to your brother. | 施加于你兄弟的暴行 |
[1:37:04] | It wasn’t right. | 不该那样 |
[1:37:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:37:10] | I can help you get out of town, | 我可以帮你们离开镇子 |
[1:37:12] | but we must leave now. | 但是得马上走 |
[1:37:19] | You work for the preacher. | 你为牧师办事 |
[1:37:21] | Why don’t I kill you right now? | 我何不现在就杀了你 |
[1:37:24] | I work for him, but I ain’t no butcher. | 我为他办事 但我不是屠夫爪牙 |
[1:37:28] | I still have honor. | 我尚有尊严 |
[1:37:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:37:39] | What the hell’s he doing here? | 他怎么在这 |
[1:37:41] | I’m not here as your enemy. | 我无意与你们为敌 |
[1:37:43] | Well, you sure as hell ain’t a friend. | 但你肯定也不是朋友 |
[1:37:48] | Please hurry. | 请加快速度 |
[1:37:50] | They’ll be coming for you soon. | 他们很快就来了 |
[1:37:53] | And I’m sorry. | 还有 我很抱歉 |
[1:38:02] | What’d you find out? | 你发现了什么 |
[1:38:05] | Digger will be by at daybreak. | 挖坟的人天亮前到 |
[1:38:08] | We’ll take him to boot hill. | 我们带他去靴山 |
[1:38:11] | You trust him? | 你相信他吗 |
[1:38:15] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 不 我不信 |
[1:38:18] | I told him if I smell a crawfish, | 我告诉他 如果我闻到一点猫腻 |
[1:38:19] | I’d shoot him on sight. | 我看到他就开枪 |
[1:38:23] | So we wait. | 我们只能等 |
[1:38:27] | We’ll stay with you… | 我们和你一起 |
[1:38:30] | Till the funeral. | 直到葬礼结束 |
[1:38:38] | amazing grace | # 奇妙恩典 |
[1:38:46] | how sweet the sound | # 何等甘甜 |
[1:38:55] | that saved a wretch like me | # 我重拾方向 |
[1:39:09] | l once was lost | # 卑微感念 |
[1:39:15] | you want me presiding over the funeral? | 你想我主持葬礼吗 |
[1:39:17] | but now I’m found | # 今夕回顾 |
[1:39:23] | was blind | # 方知盲目 |
[1:39:26] | guess not. | 我猜不是 |
[1:39:27] | but now l see | # 现得重见 |
[1:39:37] | ’twas grace that taught my heart to fear | # 如此恩典 使我敬畏 |
[1:39:52] | and grace my fears relieved | # 使我心慰 |
[1:40:05] | how precious did that grace appear | # 初信之时 即蒙恩惠 |
[1:40:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:40:18] | come on, Jim. | 来吧 吉姆 |
[1:40:21] | the hour I first believed | # 何其珍贵 |
[1:40:33] | Jake, we’re riding out of here. | 杰克 我们要离开这里了 |
[1:40:36] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你们也这么做 |
[1:40:39] | With the mayor gone, | 镇长不在了 |
[1:40:40] | this place is gonna get dangerous real fast. | 这个地方将会很快变得危险 |
[1:40:44] | You can pass through new Mexico. | 你可以穿过新墨西哥州 |
[1:40:45] | I won’t stop you. -Thanks, Bob. | 我不会阻拦你 – 谢了 鲍勃 |
[1:40:51] | Just in case you need it. | 给你 可能用得着 |
[1:40:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:40:59] | Get it back to me when you get back to new Mexico. | 你回新墨西哥州的时候还给我 |
[1:41:03] | You boys watch your backs. | 你们自己保重 |
[1:41:05] | Let’s go. Hyah! | 我们走吧 |
[1:41:22] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[1:41:23] | I think they’re coming for us. | 我觉得他们要来找我们 |
[1:41:30] | Me, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[1:41:37] | I’ll check the horses. Get him ready to ride. | 我去检查马匹 确保它立马能上路 |
[1:41:39] | I will. | 好的 |
[1:42:07] | Jesus, Jim, couldn’t you get a bigger gun? | 天呐 吉姆 你不能拿个大点的枪吗 |
[1:42:11] | If I’m lucky enough to hit someone, | 如果我有幸能打中某个人 |
[1:42:14] | I want it to count. | 我希望有一个算一个 |
[1:42:17] | They’re coming for us. | 他们要来找我们了 |
[1:42:20] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们最好离开这里 |
[1:42:29] | You’re not going anywhere, are you? | 你不走了 是吗 |
[1:42:37] | They’re gonna kill you, Jim. | 他们会杀了你的 吉姆 |
[1:42:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:42:57] | Horses are ready. | 马匹准备好了 |
[1:43:02] | Jim, that can’t be all we have. | 吉姆 我们有的可不止这些 |
[1:43:05] | You said we might run into trouble. | 你说过 我们可能会遇上麻烦 |
[1:43:07] | I was right. | 让我说着了 |
[1:43:10] | There’s no sign of ’em. | 还没有他们的影子 |
[1:43:11] | We can get away clean if we go now. | 如果我们现在就走 还能走得掉 |
[1:43:15] | I’m not going. | 我不走 |
[1:43:18] | What? | 什么 |
[1:43:22] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[1:43:25] | You stay here, they’ll kill you. | 你待在这 他们会杀了你 |
[1:43:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:43:35] | I can’t talk you out of this, can I? | 我没法说服你了 是吗 |
[1:43:39] | No. | 是的 |
[1:43:52] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[1:43:54] | I’m staying here with Jim. | 我要和吉姆一起待在这里 |
[1:44:09] | Well, good luck. | 好吧 祝你们好运 |
[1:44:12] | Fine. Fine! | 很好 – 很好 |
[1:44:15] | I’m tired of getting run out of every town we go to. | 我厌倦逃跑 从一个地方逃到下个地方 |
[1:44:18] | People running us off like dogs. | 别人对我们就像驱赶流浪狗一样 |
[1:44:21] | So you wanna pick this shithole to make your stand? | 所以你想选这个鬼地方作为你最后的阵地 |
[1:44:23] | -That’s right. -That’s just great. | – 是的 – 实在是太棒了 |
[1:44:25] | We’re always running away. | 我们一直在逃跑 |
[1:44:27] | And notice we’re still alive. | 没发现到我们活下来了吗 |
[1:44:29] | It’s time to make a stand for something, | 是时候停下来反击了 |
[1:44:31] | and I’m making that stand here with Jim. | 我要和吉姆一起留下来 |
[1:44:33] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. | 看在老天的份上 |
[1:44:36] | He’s gonna get killed without us. | 没有我们他会被杀掉的 |
[1:44:38] | He’s gonna get killed with us! | 我们留下他一样会死 |
[1:44:40] | Why do we have to go down with him? | 为什么我们要陪他一起死 |
[1:44:41] | Because it’s the right thing to do! | 因为这是正确的事 |
[1:44:43] | Oh, to hell with the right thing to do. | 去你大爷的正确的事 |
[1:44:44] | The right thing to do is stay alive! | 活下来才是正确的事 |
[1:44:47] | He’s our friend. | 他是我们的朋友 |
[1:45:01] | You’re gonna die with him. | 你会和他一起死的 |
[1:46:15] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:46:21] | We wait. | 我们等着 |
[1:46:57] | What took you so long? | 你怎么用了这么久 |
[1:47:01] | I lost track of time. | 我忘了看时间 |
[1:47:07] | Why the hell do you care about what happens to this town? | 你为什么要关心这个镇子会怎么样 |
[1:47:14] | I want to finish what my brother started. | 我要完成我哥哥开始的事情 |
[1:47:18] | He’s all I had left. | 我只剩下他了 |
[1:47:27] | Then let’s take the fight to them. | 那我们就还击吧 |
[1:47:38] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:47:40] | It’s hard to miss with this. | 拿这个打得准 |
[1:47:46] | I’d like to pay a visit to the slaughterhouse. | 我想去一下屠宰场 |
[1:48:10] | Everybody get out! | 所有人都出去 |
[1:48:21] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[1:48:24] | You better have a damn good reason for being here. | 你们到这来最好有合理的理由 |
[1:48:29] | I said get out. | 我说 滚 出 去 |
[1:48:41] | If you’re gonna point that at someone, | 你拿枪指着人的时候 |
[1:48:43] | make sure you can pull the trigger. | 最好能真的扣动扳机 |
[1:48:46] | Burn it. | 烧 |
[1:49:23] | Finish this, Johnny. | 了结这一切 强尼 |
[1:50:22] | When the shooting starts, | 当射击开始后 |
[1:50:23] | empty both barrels into the nearest man | 把所有的子弹都朝离你最近的那个人打 |
[1:50:26] | and get the hell away. | 然后跑 |
[1:51:02] | I thought you would be halfway to Mexico by now. | 我以为你们现在应该快到墨西哥了呢 |
[1:51:07] | We didn’t have much luck in Mexico. | 我们跟墨西哥八字不太合 |
[1:51:16] | You don’t have much luck here. | 在这也不怎么样啊 |
[1:51:31] | Suppose not. | 我觉得还行 |
[1:51:36] | It’s your move, Johnny Kane. | 该你了 强尼 卡恩 |
[1:54:31] | What’d you do that for? | 你干嘛这么做 |
[1:54:33] | I can’t help it. It’s who I am. | 我忍不住 我就这样 |
[1:54:35] | What? | 什么 |
[1:54:37] | Oh, baby. | 哦 宝贝 |
[1:54:39] | It’s just a little rough love. | 就是一点粗暴的爱 |
[1:55:30] | You got grit, Jim. | 挺有勇气啊 吉姆 |
[1:55:34] | You got grit | 有勇气 |
[1:55:37] | I’ll give you that. | 我只能这么说 |
[1:55:42] | Your services are no longer needed. | 我不再需要你的服务了 |
[1:55:46] | I heard that before. | 我以前听过这话 |
[1:55:50] | Any last confessions? | 还有什么最后要忏悔的吗 |
[1:55:57] | No. | 没有 |
[1:56:01] | My soul’s at peace. | 我很安心 |
[1:56:04] | Is yours? | 你呢 |
[1:57:10] | Shoot him! | 打他 |
[1:57:14] | Shoot him with… The gun under your skirt I gave you. | 用你藏在裙子下面 我给你的那把枪打他 |
[1:57:18] | Shoot him. | 打啊 |
[1:57:26] | 林华 林华. | |
[1:57:30] | 林华呢 林华? | |
[1:58:43] | The hell happened to you? | 你遇到了什么啊 |
[1:58:48] | She stabbed me, Jake. | 她捅了我 杰克 |
[1:58:51] | I think you’d be used to that by now. | 我以为你都习惯了呢 |
[1:58:53] | Just get it out. All right. | 帮我拔了 -好的 |
[1:58:56] | That hurt? | 疼吗 |
[1:58:57] | Shut up and do it. | 别废话 拔吧 |
[1:59:01] | On three. | 数到3 |
[1:59:02] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:59:05] | 1 One… | |
[1:59:08] | Ow. | 啊 |
[1:59:10] | Keepsake. | 留作信物吧 |
[1:59:14] | He killed the preacher. | 他杀了牧师 |
[1:59:17] | How the hell did he do that? | 他妈的他怎么做到的 |
[1:59:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:59:23] | Probably the same way we’ve been alive all these years. | 可能和这么多年我们都活着一样吧 |
[1:59:26] | Just lucky, I guess. Let’s get a drink. | 要我说 是运气 -我们去喝一杯吧 |
[1:59:31] | I guess it’s on the house, right? | 我觉得我们不用付钱 对吧 |
[1:59:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[2:00:02] | Where’s Jake? | 杰克去哪了 |
[2:00:05] | Tying up some loose ends. | 了却一些未了的事 |
[2:00:12] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[2:00:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[2:00:25] | Saying good-bye? | 道别了吗 |
[2:00:28] | Gonna be a long ride. | 我们要骑很久呢 |
[2:00:30] | Sure was. Three whiskeys. | 确实是 3杯威士忌 |
[2:00:34] | I thought you two wanted to settle down someplace. | 我以为你俩会找个地方定居下来 |
[2:00:36] | All this got me thinking about my own brother. | 所有这一切让我想起了我兄弟 |
[2:00:38] | Thought I better check in. | 我要去看看他 |
[2:00:40] | Besides, we better get out of here | 另外 我们最好离开这里 |
[2:00:42] | before you get yourself a real preacher. | 在你找个真的牧师之前 |
[2:00:46] | Turn this into a respectable town, right? | 把这里变成一个令人尊敬的城镇 对吗 |
[2:00:48] | Well, that’s the plan. | 是的 是这么计划的 |
[2:00:50] | There may be others out there. | 可能还有别的人在外面等着 |
[2:00:51] | I’ll take care of them. Legally. | 我会收拾他们的 合法的 |
[2:00:54] | I still have friends back east. | 我在东边还有朋友 |
[2:00:56] | You have friends out here, too. | 你在这也有朋友 |
[2:01:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[2:01:05] | You’re always welcome here. | 这里永远欢迎你们 |
[2:01:06] | Friends. | 致朋友 |
[2:01:15] | You really think this town is gonna survive? | 你真觉得这个城镇能维持下去吗 |
[2:01:20] | I got in touch with the railroad. | 我会和火车公司接触 |
[2:01:21] | They’re gonna come here and take a look around. | 他们会派人过来考察 |
[2:01:24] | I think we’ll be all right. | 我觉得我们会没事的 |
[2:01:35] | Yeah, I think you’ll be just fine. | 是啊 我觉得你会很好的 |
[2:01:40] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你们做的一切 |
[2:01:44] | Miss Josie. | 乔希小姐 |
[2:01:46] | Came to say good-bye. | 我来道别的 |
[2:01:50] | You take care of Jim now. | 你照顾好吉姆 |
[2:01:53] | I will. He’s a wild one. | 我会的 -他很野的 |
[2:02:02] | You two try to stay out of trouble. | 你们俩离麻烦事远点儿 |
[2:02:04] | We always try to. Jim? | 我们一直躲着的 吉姆 |
[2:02:08] | You gonna run the saloon now? | 你要开始运营酒馆了吗 |
[2:02:10] | No. | 不 |
[2:02:12] | The madam’s gonna run it. | 女士们会解决的经营问题的 |
[2:02:14] | I’m thinking about running for mayor. | 我在考虑竞选镇长 |
[2:02:18] | You know there’s gonna be more trouble. | 你要知道这会有很多麻烦事的 |
[2:02:20] | I suspect. | 我也觉得会 |
[2:02:22] | You’re gonna need some help with that. | 你需要一些帮助 |
[2:02:24] | I suspect. | 我觉得是 |
[2:02:28] | Hopefully you can find some. | 希望你能找到 |
[2:02:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:02:32] | We’ll be around. | 我们就在附近 |
[2:02:35] | Miss Olivia. Henry. | 奥莉薇娅小姐 亨利 |
[2:02:38] | You boys take care. | 你们保重 |