| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:54] | Can I get a water, please? | 能给我来杯水吗 | 
| [02:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:59] | Hi. Is Abby all right? | 艾比还好吗 | 
| [03:01] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. All in all, it’s, yeah, great. | 很好 总体来说 非常好 | 
| [03:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:06] | And it’s a pretty smooth… six days? | 这几天还挺顺的 有六天了吧 | 
| [03:08] | – Yeah? – So… | -是吗 -所以… | 
| [03:10] | – Other than our little… – What? | -除了我们的… -什么 | 
| [03:13] | Well, our little, dust-up. | 我们之间的小争吵 | 
| [03:17] | Oh, you mean my dust-up. | 你想说是我挑起的吧 | 
| [03:18] | No, I didn’t say that. | 我不是那个意思 | 
| [03:21] | Well, you didn’t have to say that. | 你都不用明说 | 
| [03:22] | I was wrong to question | 我之前错了 | 
| [03:23] | your decision to cancel the SAT tutor, I guess? | 不该质疑你不请高考辅导的决定吗 | 
| [03:25] | I didn’t think you were wrong. | 我没觉得你错了 | 
| [03:26] | Because who cares if Abigail doesn’t get her scores up | 因为谁在乎艾比盖尔的成绩上不上升 | 
| [03:29] | or if she goes to a college that requires more than a pulse. | 或考不考得上大学啊 | 
| [03:31] | Okay. Do you see what you’re doing here? | 行了 你意识到自己的问题了吗 | 
| [03:34] | I came here, actually, to propose that you and me | 我过来其实是想邀请你和埃德 | 
| [03:35] | and Bonnie and Ed have dinner together. | 同我和邦妮一起吃个晚饭 | 
| [03:38] | You wanted to propose that? | 你想要邀请我们吗 | 
| [03:40] | Yeah, you know, to discuss | 是啊 就是谈谈 | 
| [03:42] | the transitional parenting paradigm of Abigail. | 对艾比盖尔的教育方式转换问题 | 
| [03:45] | Make sure there aren’t any glaring “Ch-asms,” | 确保这方面不会出现巨大的分歧 | 
| [03:46] | like, uh– you know, like this whole tutor thing. | 比如请家教辅导这件事 | 
| [03:49] | “To discuss the transitional parenting paradigms | “来谈谈对艾比盖尔的教育方式转换问题 | 
| [03:52] | to make sure we don’t have any glaring chasms?” | 确保这方面不会出现巨大的分歧” | 
| [03:55] | Who talks like that, Nathan? | 谁这样说话啊 内森 | 
| [03:56] | Why don’t you just say this is Bonnie’s idea? | 你就直接说这是邦妮的主意得了 | 
| [03:59] | Yeah, okay, yeah. It’s Bonnie’s idea. | 好 行 对 是邦妮的主意 | 
| [04:03] | Personally, I think the idea of us all getting along is ridiculous. | 我个人觉得让大家和睦共处这事太扯了 | 
| [04:06] | But that’s one of the things that really defines being a husband, | 但做别人丈夫就该这样 | 
| [04:08] | is your willingness to go along with your wife’s fucked-up ideas. | 不管妻子有什么馊主意 都得配合 | 
| [04:10] | – Give me a break. – Like, by way of example, | -拉倒吧 -比如说 | 
| [04:11] | when I was with you. | 我们当初在一起时 | 
| [04:12] | You remember? | 你还记得吗 | 
| [04:13] | I paid $9,000 to ground the house against electromagnetic fields | 我花了九千块给房子安装了屏蔽电磁场的装置 | 
| [04:16] | so that we all didn’t get brain cancer. | 就为了我们不患上脑癌 | 
| [04:18] | Or the time when we went camping? | 还有我们那次去野营 | 
| [04:20] | I said, “Fucking mosquitos bite the shit out of me.” | 我说了 “我都快喂蚊子了” | 
| [04:21] | Doesn’t matter as long as our skin doesn’t come in touch with DEET. | 但你不准我们皮肤接触驱蚊胺 就任我被蚊子咬 | 
| [04:24] | What is your point, Nathan? | 你到底想说什么 内森 | 
| [04:26] | My point is I did a lot of fucked-up things in our marriage, | 我想说 我们是夫妻时 我做了很多操蛋的事 | 
| [04:29] | a lot of hoops I jumped through for you, | 我为了你做了很多牺牲 | 
| [04:30] | and now I’m doing those same things for Bonnie. | 现在我也这样对邦妮 | 
| [04:32] | Personally, I’d rather shove an electric eel up my ass | 就我而言 我宁愿被电鳗爆菊 | 
| [04:34] | and have it gnaw through my intestines | 被电鳗咬穿脏腑 | 
| [04:35] | than sit down with you and fucking Psycho Ed. | 也不愿跟你和疯子埃德一起吃饭 | 
| [04:38] | But you know what, I’ll do it, | 但我会去配合 | 
| [04:39] | ’cause that’s the kind of fucking fucked-up fuckshit father I am. | 因为我为了做一个好父亲拼了 | 
| [04:43] | How about that? | 这么直说 懂了吧 | 
| [04:45] | The man is losing his mind. | 那个男人简直有病啊 | 
| [04:47] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 | 
| [04:49] | So, did you schedule the dinner? | 那你安排吃饭的日子了吗 | 
| [04:51] | Yes! I mean, a couples dinner? | 是啊 毕竟 夫妇一起聚餐 | 
| [04:53] | He would’ve never done that when we were together. | 我们在一起时 他绝不会这么做 | 
| [04:55] | Never! But for Bonnie, he’s Mr. Fucking Sacrifice. | 想都别想 但为了邦妮 他就能为爱牺牲了 | 
| [04:59] | Why don’t you bottle up some of that anger | 不如你将这些愤怒 | 
| [05:01] | – and put it to good use? – What do you mean? | -转化为力量吧 -什么意思 | 
| [05:04] | I think I could use you and Joseph | 明天跟市长见面 | 
| [05:05] | at the meeting with the mayor tomorrow. | 我需要你和乔瑟夫出席 | 
| [05:08] | Joseph can speak to the content of the show | 乔瑟夫来解释那部戏的内容 | 
| [05:10] | and we could use your passion. | 而你用斗志来助我们一臂之力 | 
| [05:12] | I cannot possibly thank you enough for this, Celeste. | 我都不知怎么感谢你了 瑟莱丝特 | 
| [05:15] | I haven’t done anything yet. | 我还没做什么呢 | 
| [05:17] | – Thank you. – I’m actually having fun. | -谢谢你 -我感觉挺有意思 | 
| [05:20] | Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你 | 
| [05:22] | Anyway, you wanna meet at Blue Blues in the morning after drop-off? | 明早送完孩子 我们在布鲁斯咖啡馆见面吧 | 
| [05:25] | – I’ll brief you. – Okay. ‘Night, honey. | -我再跟你说下诉讼摘要 -好 晚安 亲爱的 | 
| [05:27] | Night-night. | 安安 | 
| [05:32] | Briefing? | 诉讼摘要 | 
| [05:36] | The mayor is trying to shut down this production of “Avenue Q” at the community theater | 市长要停掉《Q大街》在社区剧院的演出 | 
| [05:41] | because it’s not appropriate, so… | 因为觉得这部戏不适当 所以… | 
| [05:44] | I told Madeline I’d help her out. | 我告诉梅德琳 我会帮她 | 
| [05:48] | Help her out how? | 怎么帮她 | 
| [05:51] | Legal help? | 法律援助吗 | 
| [05:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [05:56] | Are you practicing law again? | 你又开始当律师了吗 | 
| [05:58] | Not practicing law, just going to a meeting. | 不是打官司 就是去谈一下 | 
| [06:01] | Oh, because this is the town of Monterey, | 因为这里是蒙特利 | 
| [06:02] | you can’t afford to hire an attorney? | 别人请不起律师吗 | 
| [06:03] | The town of Monterey is the one that’s trying to shut the production down. | 是蒙特利想要叫停这部戏剧 | 
| [06:07] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [06:11] | How come we didn’t have a conversation about this? | 你怎么没跟我商量一下 | 
| [06:15] | If you were here long enough to have a conversation. | 我们没那么多时间谈啊 | 
| [06:18] | After the talk shifts from the kids, | 陪孩子们聊完后 | 
| [06:20] | you’re off packing your bag for another business trip. | 你又要打包去出差了 | 
| [06:28] | You gonna hit me now? | 你要打我吗 | 
| [06:31] | Do you want me to hit you, Celeste? | 你想让我打你吗 瑟莱丝特 | 
| [06:36] | Here we go again. | 我们又这样了 | 
| [06:39] | Sometimes I wonder. | 我有时候就这么觉得 | 
| [06:53] | Ed? | 埃德 | 
| [06:56] | Ed? | 埃德 | 
| [07:03] | ♪One night with you♪ | ♪与你共度一夜♪ | 
| [07:09] | ♪Is what I’m now praying for…♪ | ♪这就是我的夙愿♪ | 
| [07:13] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别别别 | 
| [07:15] | ♪The things that we two could plan♪ | ♪我们俩打算做的事♪ | 
| [07:21] | ♪Would make my dreams come true…♪ | ♪会让我梦想成真♪ | 
| [07:23] | Okay, honey, you’re gonna wake up Chloe. | 好了 亲爱的 你要吵醒克洛伊了 | 
| [07:27] | ♪Just call my name…♪ | ♪叫出我的名字♪ | 
| [07:30] | Okay, Ed. | 好 埃德 | 
| [07:33] | ♪And I’ll be right by your side…♪ | ♪我就会出现在你身边♪ | 
| [07:38] | That’s great. | 真棒 | 
| [07:39] | ♪I want your sweet helping hand…♪ | ♪我要牵起你芳香的的小手♪ | 
| [07:43] | Let’s wrap it up. | 快唱完吧 | 
| [07:44] | ♪My love’s too strong to hide♪ | ♪我的爱满溢 难以隐藏♪ | 
| [07:53] | The neighbors actually heard them practicing for the talent show. | 邻居们都听到他们为演出而练习了 | 
| [07:56] | They came to Trivia Night with their game faces on. | 他们在益智问答之夜 一副志在必得的样子 | 
| [07:58] | We’re talking about viciously competitive people. | 都是一群勾心斗角的人 | 
| [08:02] | You really are a nutjob, you know that? | 你真是够疯的 你知道吧 | 
| [08:04] | Yeah, but I’m your nutjob. | 是 但我是你的疯子啊 | 
| [08:06] | That’s true, as opposed to… | 没错 而不是… | 
| [08:09] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:10] | That meeting with Nathan, honey? | 我跟内森见了面 | 
| [08:12] | He wants us all to have dinner. | 他想邀我们一起吃顿饭 | 
| [08:14] | You, me, Bonnie, Nathan, | 你 我 邦妮 内森 | 
| [08:16] | all getting together, exchanging niceties | 都聚在一起 唠唠家长里短 | 
| [08:18] | and, what, group talking our parenting skills? | 还有一起谈谈育儿之道吗 | 
| [08:21] | Well, could be a good idea. | 也许是个好主意 | 
| [08:25] | Are you kidding me? It’s fucking Bonnie. | 你不是吧 就是邦妮的主意 | 
| [08:26] | She probably just wants to show off and serve us organic quinoa | 她可能就想显摆一下 给我们做什么有机高原印加麦 | 
| [08:30] | with her kale she raised in her sustainable vertical garden, | 加上自己家无污染大棚种植的羽衣甘蓝 | 
| [08:33] | probably while she was meditating. | 而那时她正在冥想呢 | 
| [08:35] | So help me God, if she so much as teaches me how to peel a potato, | 说真的 如果她想教我削土豆之类的 | 
| [08:39] | I’m gonna go for her fucking throat. | 我就他妈的就掐死她 | 
| [08:41] | That might not be a good idea. | 一起吃饭可能不是个好主意 | 
| [08:44] | Oh, what about “Suspicious Minds”? | 《Suspicious Minds》怎么样 | 
| [08:46] | “Pocketful of Rainbows”! | |
| [08:48] | Oh, no. Honey, you’ve gotta go to bed. | 不行啊 宝贝 你得去睡觉了 | 
| [08:50] | You never sleep. | 你总不睡觉 | 
| [08:52] | You need to pick a song no one else will sing. | 你得选首大家都不会去唱的歌 | 
| [08:54] | – Well, it’s not even listed, honey. – Exactly. | -都没在歌单里 -要的就是这种 | 
| [09:00] | Ed. | 埃德 | 
| [09:04] | ♪I don’t worry♪ ♪Worry♪ | ♪我不担心♪ ♪担心♪ | 
| [09:08] | ♪Whenever skies are grey above♪ ♪Above♪ | ♪当天空布满阴霾♪ ♪阴霾♪ | 
| [09:13] | ♪Got a pocketful of rainbows♪ ♪Rainbows♪ | ♪装载着满袋彩虹♪ ♪彩虹♪ | 
| [09:17] | ♪Got a heart full of love…♪ | ♪心中满满的爱♪ | 
| [09:20] | ♪Of love…♪ | ♪爱♪ | 
| [09:21] | It’s kind of nice. | 挺好听啊 | 
| [09:22] | ♪Got a pocketful of rainbows♪ | ♪装载着满袋彩虹♪ | 
| [09:25] | ♪We’re gonna stay up all night♪ | ♪我们要熬夜至天明♪ | 
| [09:27] | ♪And not go to school tomorrow♪ | ♪明天不上学♪ | 
| [09:29] | Am I dreaming right now? | 我这是在做梦吗 | 
| [09:31] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | -是啊 -是啊 | 
| [10:20] | Ziggy. | 齐格 | 
| [10:25] | You were sleepwalking, baby. | 你又梦游了 宝贝 | 
| [10:32] | What happened between you and my dad? | 你和我爸之间发生了什么 | 
| [10:37] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 | 
| [10:44] | You guys met one night and then that was it? | 你们有天晚上相识了 然后就没有了吗 | 
| [10:49] | He was gone? | 他就消失了吗 | 
| [10:53] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [10:55] | You don’t have to look for him for me, | 你不必为了我去找他 | 
| [10:56] | if that’s what you’re doing. | 如果你正在找 | 
| [11:00] | I’m okay, Mom. | 我没关系 妈妈 | 
| [11:02] | We’ll be fine. | 我们没他也可以 | 
| [11:04] | Scoot over. | 过去一点 | 
| [11:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [11:16] | I love you more. | 我更爱你 | 
| [11:17] | I said it first. | 我先说的 | 
| [11:19] | I mean it more. | 我的爱更深沉 | 
| [11:23] | I love you more than all of those stars combined. | 我对你的爱 比这些星星加在一起还要多 | 
| [11:26] | I love you more than infinity times infinity. | 我对你的爱 甚至超过无穷乘以无穷 | 
| [12:00] | I’m concerned. | 我很担心 | 
| [12:03] | About? | 担心什么 | 
| [12:04] | Your stress level. | 你的压力值 | 
| [12:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [12:10] | Well, you couldn’t get pregnant. | 但你就是怀不上孩子 | 
| [12:13] | When you were working, | 你以前工作的时候 | 
| [12:13] | the doctors all agreed that it had to do with– | 医生们都一致认为这事跟… | 
| [12:15] | I’m not trying to get pregnant. | 我不想怀上孩子 | 
| [12:16] | No, I’m just saying, the anxiety. | 不 我意思是 这跟你的焦虑有关 | 
| [12:19] | Yeah, I know my history. | 好了 我了解自己的病史 | 
| [12:23] | I’m not trying to get pregnant. | 我不想怀孕 | 
| [12:26] | I’m just trying to help out a friend. | 我只是想帮助一个朋友 | 
| [12:27] | What’s the big problem, hmm? | 那有什么大不了的 | 
| [12:29] | Why is it such a big deal for you? | 你为什么如此在意这事 | 
| [12:31] | It’s not. | 我没有 | 
| [12:36] | I’m just looking out for you, Sparkles. | 我只是为你好 小美人 | 
| [12:39] | If you go to pieces again, who’s gonna put you back together? | 如果你再次崩溃 谁来将你治好呢 | 
| [12:43] | Madeline? | 梅德琳吗 | 
| [12:46] | I’m the one who’s always there for you. | 我才是那个永远在你身边守护你的人 | 
| [12:49] | Always will be. | 永远都会 | 
| [12:50] | It’s just difficult when you try to control me. | 当你试图控制我时 就让我很难受 | 
| [12:53] | Yeah, well, the idea of you resuming your career– | 好吧 但是你重操旧业… | 
| [12:55] | I’m not trying to resume my career. | 我并没有打算重操旧业 | 
| [13:04] | I want to have another baby. | 我想再生个孩子 | 
| [13:07] | – A daughter. – What? | -生个女儿 -什么 | 
| [13:11] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 | 
| [13:12] | – You know I can’t. – It’s not too late. | -你知道我不行 -并不迟 | 
| [13:18] | What are you… | 你在… | 
| [13:19] | There you go. | 好了 | 
| [13:21] | Can you imagine? | 你可以想象吗 | 
| [13:24] | Having a little girl of our own? | 再生个宝贝女儿 | 
| [13:30] | Being your husband, | 身为你的丈夫 | 
| [13:32] | Max and Josh’s dad… | 麦克斯和乔希的父亲 | 
| [13:35] | Sometimes I wish we had 10 kids. | 有时候我真希望我们有十个孩子 | 
| [13:39] | Well, that was sounding romantic. | 刚刚听着还觉得挺浪漫呢 | 
| [13:46] | Let’s have that little girl tonight. | 我们今晚就造个女儿吧 | 
| [13:49] | Come on, I’ve got a busy day. | 好了 我明天很忙呢 | 
| [13:51] | Come on. What are you do– | 别这样 你… | 
| [13:55] | I gotta get up early. | 我明天得早起 | 
| [13:58] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [14:01] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 好吧 你说得也对 | 
| [14:06] | Yeah, you’re right. | 没错 你说得对 | 
| [14:07] | Let’s just call it a night, then. | 今晚还是直接休息吧 | 
| [14:22] | You think you’re so irresistible, don’t you? | 你觉得你让人完全无法抗拒 对吧 | 
| [14:31] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 | 
| [14:36] | Yes, Ed likes to dress up in costumes. | 没错 埃德喜欢穿戏服 | 
| [14:40] | – Presley? – Yeah. | -扮成猫王吗 -是的 | 
| [14:42] | I think he has a fetish or something. | 我觉得他有种特殊癖好什么的 | 
| [14:43] | One night, I came home | 有天晚上 我回到家 | 
| [14:45] | and he had a full vampire costume on, | 发现他竟然打扮成了吸血鬼 | 
| [14:48] | with fangs and everything, and an accent. | 戴着尖牙 还装出那种口音 | 
| [14:50] | And I think he thought it was sexy | 他应该觉得那样很性感 | 
| [14:53] | and it would spice up our sex life. | 能够为我们的性生活增添情趣 | 
| [14:55] | – It didn’t? – Well, I mean, it was funny. | -结果没有吗 -老实说 挺搞笑的 | 
| [15:00] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 | 
| [15:02] | I don’t know– I don’t know why I’m talking about sex so much. | 我也不知道我为什么老是谈论性生活 | 
| [15:05] | Tom? When you get a chance, honey, | 汤姆 等你待会儿空闲了 | 
| [15:07] | can I get something puffy with chocolate on it? | 能给我弄一份带巧克力的松软甜点吗 | 
| [15:09] | – You got it. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 | 
| [15:13] | Why don’t you mean to talk about sex? | 你为什么说不是有意提性生活的 | 
| [15:17] | No reason. | 没什么原因啦 | 
| [15:19] | Because I was raped? | 因为我曾被强奸过吗 | 
| [15:21] | Well, I mean, I’m– I’m trying to be sensitive, honey. | 我只是想顾及一下你的心情 亲爱的 | 
| [15:24] | I– I don’t always know the right thing to say. | 我有时候会口不择言 | 
| [15:26] | – But I certainly don’t judge you. – I know. | -但我绝不是对你品头论足 -我知道 | 
| [15:29] | It’s actually really weird. | 其实还挺奇怪的 | 
| [15:32] | Ever since I told you about Ziggy’s dad, | 自从我跟你说了齐格父亲的事后 | 
| [15:34] | it’s like this thing that’s been happening to my body. | 我的身体似乎就有了一些变化 | 
| [15:37] | Like it’s wanting to wake up again or something. | 好像试图再次觉醒什么的 | 
| [15:42] | I always knew that my reaction to that night had been too big. | 我一直都知道我对于那晚的事反应过大了 | 
| [15:45] | I pretended like it meant nothing, | 我假装那并没有什么 | 
| [15:46] | so of course it came to mean everything. | 结果却反而是很大的负担 影响到我的一切 | 
| [15:49] | But it’s like I had to say those stupid words that he said to me | 但就像是 我必须把他对我说的那些蠢话 | 
| [15:52] | out loud to you for them to lose their power. | 大声对你说出来 才能削弱其影响力 | 
| [15:55] | Like keeping them a secret helped them retain their power. | 闷在心里 反而会助长其毁灭性威力 | 
| [15:59] | So ever since then, I just keep finding myself looking at men. | 从那以后 我发现自己总是不断盯着男人 | 
| [16:01] | – It’s weird. – Really? | -很怪 -真的吗 | 
| [16:03] | But not in, like, a sexual way. | 但不是涉及性爱那种 | 
| [16:04] | Like more just in a appreciative way, maybe? | 更像是 一种欣赏的眼光 | 
| [16:07] | – Really? – Sensual way. | -是吗 -单纯喜欢看而已 | 
| [16:10] | That guy’s arm over there, with the tattoos. | 那家伙的手臂上 有纹身 | 
| [16:18] | I don’t know. Then my mind takes over | 我也说不清 然后我的脑中 | 
| [16:20] | and takes me back to that stupid night. | 又浮现起那个可怕的夜晚 | 
| [16:22] | There’s no way you could’ve known he was such a fucking sociopath. | 你当时又不知道他是个该死的反社会分子 | 
| [16:25] | Fuck, yeah. Psychopath. | 就是啊 变态啊 | 
| [16:27] | – Dickhead. – Asshole. | -混蛋 -傻逼 | 
| [16:29] | – Abominable pig. – I’d kill him if I could. | -恶心的禽兽 -我有机会都想杀了他 | 
| [16:33] | Well, I mean, I wouldn’t say that out loud, | 最好别把这种话大声说出来 | 
| [16:35] | – like, in public spaces. – I’m just kidding. | -起码别在公共场合说 -我开玩笑啦 | 
| [16:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [16:41] | Have you really thought any more about counseling, or–? | 你有没有考虑 再去看心理医生什么的 | 
| [16:44] | No. | 不了 | 
| [16:46] | I have been thinking about something, though. | 不过我最近确实有个想法 | 
| [16:48] | Don’t get mad at me. | 别生我的气 | 
| [16:50] | I just– I don’t know. It’s really hard. | 我…我也说不清 真的好艰难 | 
| [16:53] | – I think maybe we need to move back. – No! | -我觉得或许我们该搬回去 -不要 | 
| [16:56] | Well, Ziggy’s just not happy here. | 齐格在这里过得不开心 | 
| [16:58] | – I can tell. – No, honey. | -我能看得出来 -不要 亲爱的 | 
| [17:00] | – How we doing? – Hi. | -你们还好吗 -你好啊 | 
| [17:02] | Is this your go-to meeting outfit? | 这是你出席会议穿的衣服吗 | 
| [17:04] | – Yes, this is it. – Great! | -没错 就是这身 -太帅了 | 
| [17:06] | – Is there a cape under there? – Would you stop it? | -里面是不是还藏了件斗篷 -你打住吧 | 
| [17:10] | You’ll just have to wait and see, won’t you? | 你们只能拭目以待了 | 
| [17:12] | We are gonna win. | 我们一定会赢的 | 
| [17:13] | – So… – In breaking news, madam just told me | -话说… -重大消息 这位女士刚跟我说 | 
| [17:16] | that she’s thinking about moving. | 她打算搬走 | 
| [17:17] | – I’m just thinking about it. – What? No. | -我只是在考虑而已 -什么 不要 | 
| [17:20] | No freaking way. | 绝对不要啊 | 
| [17:22] | Come on, don’t give in. | 拜托 别屈服 | 
| [17:24] | Ziggy didn’t do it. Do not let them get to you. | 不是齐格干的 别让他们影响到你 | 
| [17:26] | I’m not giving in. I just– I don’t know. | 我没有屈服 只是… 我也说不清 | 
| [17:29] | I need to do what’s best for my kid. | 我得为了我孩子好 | 
| [17:31] | I don’t know what that is, but– | 我也不知道怎么才算好 但… | 
| [17:32] | What about what’s best for us? | 那就不管怎么对我们好了吗 | 
| [17:35] | – We would miss you. – Madeline. | -你走了 我们会想你的 -梅德琳 | 
| [17:36] | We would miss you. | 我们真会想你的 | 
| [17:38] | You’re gonna make me cry. | 你都要把我弄哭了 | 
| [17:39] | And we’re gonna win this case, | 我们要赢下这个案子 | 
| [17:41] | I’m telling you. | 说真的 | 
| [17:41] | I think the mayor is gonna like your… argument. | 我觉得市长会喜欢你的… 辩论 | 
| [17:44] | Would you stop it? | 你能打住吗 | 
| [17:47] | We’ve had who knows how many orientations. | 我们都办过多少次校园迎新日了 | 
| [17:49] | Nobody ever got choked. | 从来没人被掐喉咙 | 
| [17:50] | Who are the new variables here? | 新来的变数是谁啊 | 
| [17:52] | Jane Chapman and her son Ziggy. | 简·查普曼和她儿子齐格啊 | 
| [17:53] | Whose eyes are abnormally far apart. | 他两眼的间距异常宽啊 | 
| [17:56] | A sign of a sociopath. | 那是反社会分子的标志 | 
| [17:57] | Are we gonna make some changes today? | 我们今天要做出些改变吗 | 
| [18:00] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [18:01] | We’re gonna start with uppercuts. | 先从上钩拳开始 | 
| [18:03] | And one. | 一 | 
| [18:06] | Extend those arms. | 伸展手臂 | 
| [18:07] | Two, one. First position. | 二 一 第一脚位 | 
| [18:13] | One, and serve the platter. | 一 端盘子 | 
| [18:16] | In, out. | 收 放 | 
| [18:19] | Out. | 放 | 
| [18:20] | And lift. | 举手 | 
| [18:25] | And whip. | 鞭打 | 
| [18:26] | Whip, whip! | 鞭打 鞭打 | 
| [18:29] | Other side. | 换边 | 
| [18:39] | – Hi. – Uppercuts. | -嗨 -上钩拳 | 
| [18:40] | God, I just love sweat on, uh, women. | 天呐 我喜欢女人流汗的样子 | 
| [18:46] | Sorry, that was more of a general observation. | 抱歉 我指的是所有女人 | 
| [18:49] | I’m going to assume that | 我猜 | 
| [18:50] | you’re not here to talk about physical fitness. | 你不是来这跟我讨论健身的吧 | 
| [18:53] | Yeah, Madeline told me | 梅德琳跟我说了 | 
| [18:54] | about the dinner you and Nathan are proposing, | 你和内森邀我们吃晚餐 | 
| [18:56] | which I think is potentially a good idea. | 我觉得这可能是个好主意 | 
| [19:00] | But…? | 但是呢 | 
| [19:02] | Well, Nathan and Madeline– | 内森和梅德琳 | 
| [19:04] | that’s a pretty volatile cocktail. | 他俩一碰面 很容易出幺蛾子 | 
| [19:09] | – What about you, Ed? – What? What? | -你呢 埃德 -什么 怎么了 | 
| [19:12] | You’ve been a little aggressive as of late. | 你最近也挺好斗的 | 
| [19:15] | Yeah, well, I’m only trying to be supportive of Madeline. | 我只是想支持梅德琳 | 
| [19:20] | She was kind of abandoned by her dad. | 她算是被她父亲抛弃了 | 
| [19:22] | He only made time for her brothers. | 他只管她的哥哥弟弟 | 
| [19:23] | And she felt abandoned by Nathan, and now Abigail. | 她觉得她被内森抛弃了 如今加上艾比盖尔 | 
| [19:26] | It’s like a triple whammy. | 就像三重打击 | 
| [19:28] | She’s in a pretty fragile state. | 她现在很脆弱 | 
| [19:31] | You know, we all have baggage, Ed. | 我们都有精神包袱 埃德 | 
| [19:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [19:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [19:42] | It doesn’t help, by the way, | 还有 | 
| [19:43] | that you’re this seemingly perfect step-mom. | 你这个继母接近完美 也挺让她上火 | 
| [19:47] | Anyway, we’re gonna do this dinner, | 总之 我们会吃这顿晚餐 | 
| [19:49] | but I think it’ll be up to you and me to keep things civil. | 但我觉得要靠我们让晚餐顺利进行 | 
| [19:53] | – I hear you. – All right. | -我懂 -好的 | 
| [19:57] | Oh, also, it’s probably best if you don’t give Madeline any kind of advice, | 还有 你最好还是不要给梅德琳任何建议吧 | 
| [20:02] | like how to peel a potato. | 比如如何削土豆 | 
| [20:07] | Okay. | 行 | 
| [20:16] | ♪Otter Bay♪ | ♪水獭湾♪ | 
| [20:18] | ♪Together we stand strong♪ | ♪我们在一起很坚强♪ | 
| [20:20] | ♪Otter Bay♪ | ♪水獭湾♪ | 
| [20:22] | ♪Come on and sing along♪ | ♪跟我们一起唱吧♪ | 
| [20:24] | ♪Beautiful♪ | ♪美丽♪ | 
| [20:26] | ♪We learn arithmetic♪ | ♪我们学算数♪ | 
| [20:29] | ♪Science and aquatics♪ | ♪科学和水生动物♪ | 
| [20:31] | ♪Otter in the bay♪ | ♪在海湾的水獭♪ | 
| [20:34] | Amabella. | 艾玛贝拉 | 
| [20:48] | You weren’t singing. Is there a reason? | 你刚没唱 有什么原因吗 | 
| [20:51] | No. I just didn’t feel like it. | 没 就是不想唱 | 
| [20:53] | Oh, you typically love the sing-alongs. | 你一向喜欢合唱的啊 | 
| [20:58] | Seems like something’s a little wrong, sweetie. | 似乎有什么问题 宝贝 | 
| [21:02] | Are you sure you’re not upset about something? | 你确定你没有为什么事难过吗 | 
| [21:05] | You can tell me. | 你可以跟我说 | 
| [21:06] | I promise I will keep it a secret. | 我一定保密 | 
| [21:12] | How are things with you and Ziggy? | 你和齐格相处得还好吗 | 
| [21:14] | Fine. He’s nice. We’re friends. | 还行 他人很好 我们是朋友 | 
| [21:17] | That’s great! | 真好 | 
| [21:19] | What do you and Ziggy like to do together? | 你和齐格喜欢一起做什么 | 
| [21:23] | We just like playing and stuff. | 就是玩玩之类的 | 
| [21:26] | And he’s nice to you? | 他对你好吗 | 
| [21:29] | Yes. | 嗯 | 
| [21:31] | Amabella… | 艾玛贝拉 | 
| [21:34] | is somebody still hurting you? | 还有人伤害你吗 | 
| [21:39] | I found Ziggy’s father. | 我找到齐格的父亲了 | 
| [21:42] | You found him? | 你找到他了 | 
| [21:43] | Well, I think I found him, but it’s Saxon Baker. | 我觉得我找到了 但他叫萨克森·贝克 | 
| [21:46] | He’s an interior designer in San Luis Obispo. | 他是圣路易斯奥比斯波的一个室内设计师 | 
| [21:48] | Hold on, didn’t she say his name was Saxon Banks? | 等等 她不是说他叫萨克森·班克斯吗 | 
| [21:50] | – Well, I think maybe he only gave his real first name. – Maddie! | -可能他只给了真名 不是姓 -梅梅 | 
| [21:53] | She said he was an architect, | 她说他是建筑师 | 
| [21:54] | but sometimes interior designers say they’re architects. | 但有时室内设计师会自称是建筑师 | 
| [21:57] | This is not good. | 这不大好 | 
| [21:58] | Thanks so much for helping us out, | 谢谢你帮我们 | 
| [21:59] | – but I’m– I’m having second thoughts about this. – What? | -可我有点想反悔 -什么 | 
| [22:02] | Look, even should we win this battle, | 听着 就算我们赢了 | 
| [22:04] | we make an enemy of the mayor’s office. | 我们也会和市长办公室交恶 | 
| [22:06] | – We have all of our funding! – Long-term, it’s not a good idea. | -我们有所有资金 -长远看 这不是个好主意 | 
| [22:08] | And we’re starting in two weeks, Joseph. | 我们两周后就要开演了 乔瑟夫 | 
| [22:09] | But what about the next production and the one after that? | 那下场演出 下下场演出呢 | 
| [22:12] | Listen to me, do you think “Avenue Q” is worth fighting for? | 听我说 你觉得《Q大街》值得去争取吗 | 
| [22:15] | Yeah. | 值得 | 
| [22:16] | Well, then what are we talking about? | 那还有什么好说的 | 
| [22:17] | The future of the theater itself. | 剧场自身的未来 | 
| [22:19] | If we piss off the mayor– | 如果我们惹毛市长 | 
| [22:20] | and I’ve been told he pisses off easily– | 我听说他很容易生气 | 
| [22:22] | I can keep it civil. | 我能让大家不动怒 | 
| [22:27] | Oh, no. | 糟了 | 
| [22:29] | Or maybe not. | 这下不动怒悬了 | 
| [22:32] | Look, I’m not looking to, like, chill artistic expression. | 听着 我不想打击艺术表现 | 
| [22:37] | I hear it’s a great play. | 我听说这是个很不错的剧 | 
| [22:39] | That said, puppets fuck. | 话虽如此 木偶做爱 | 
| [22:42] | We can’t have puppets fucking in Monterey. | 蒙特利不允许木偶做爱 | 
| [22:44] | – May– may I be heard? – There is one scene, and one scene only, | -我能插句话吗 -有一场戏 只有一场 | 
| [22:48] | where two of the puppets simulate sex. | 有两个木偶模拟做爱 | 
| [22:51] | There’s no nudity. | 没有裸露私处 | 
| [22:52] | Yeah, well, naked puppets don’t bother me. | 我不介意裸体的木偶 | 
| [22:56] | Fucking puppets, on the other hand, well, it’s vulgar. | 但是做爱的木偶太低俗了 | 
| [22:59] | Even if it were, you’d still have to prove | 就算是这样 你还是得证明 | 
| [23:01] | that it has no legal, artistic, or literary value. | 它没有法律 艺术或者文学价值 | 
| [23:04] | I’m not talking about legals. | 我没在说法律 | 
| [23:06] | We’re gonna have to talk about the– | 我们必须说… | 
| [23:09] | To shut down a show simply because it makes you uncomfortable | 单纯因为你觉得不舒服 就要叫停一个 | 
| [23:14] | two weeks before it’s about to open, | 两周后就将开演的演出 | 
| [23:15] | I don’t think that that’s– | 我不认为… | 
| [23:16] | Okay, look, look. | 听着 听着 | 
| [23:18] | I’m new to the whole controversy, okay? | 我也是刚知道这起争议 | 
| [23:21] | It’s just been brought to my attention, | 这事才引起我的注意 | 
| [23:23] | mostly by concerned parents, | 这些关切的家长告诉我的 | 
| [23:24] | so I’m bringing a fresh eye to this thing, you know? | 所以我在从一个新的角度剖析这事 | 
| [23:29] | You can tell me I’m full of shit. | 你可以说我满嘴胡言 | 
| [23:31] | It wouldn’t be the first. | 反正我也习惯了 | 
| [23:33] | But from my perspective, the whole point of the theater | 但在我看来 办剧场的目的 | 
| [23:36] | is to bring community together. | 就是团结社区 | 
| [23:38] | You know, to entertain. | 娱乐大家 | 
| [23:40] | To have an affirming effect on society. | 给社会带来正能量的影响 | 
| [23:45] | This thing here? | 而这个 | 
| [23:47] | – It’s already divisive. – True. | -已经引起不和了 -没错 | 
| [23:49] | And I’m certainly not trying to connect the two, | 我没有想把这两件事联系在一起 | 
| [23:52] | but, uh, there are zoning laws | 但有分区法 | 
| [23:54] | that prohibit sex shops and strip clubs– | 禁止性用品商店和脱衣舞俱乐部 | 
| [23:55] | Oh, please. Come on. | 得了吧 拜托 | 
| [23:57] | – This is hardly that. – Yes, but– | -这根本算不上 -是 但是 | 
| [23:59] | This play deals with love, | 这出戏涉及了爱情 | 
| [24:00] | and racism, and same-sex marriage, | 种族歧视和同性婚姻 | 
| [24:03] | which are all redeeming themes, | 都是可取的主题 | 
| [24:05] | conversations this community should be having. | 这个社区应该讨论的话题 | 
| [24:08] | I mean, and if you want to continue to have– | 如果你想继续… | 
| [24:10] | Puppets fuck. | 木偶做爱 | 
| [24:13] | You are adorable. | 你真风趣 | 
| [24:15] | May I speak for a moment? | 我能说点话吗 | 
| [24:18] | Not as a member of the Monterey Planning Board, | 不是作为蒙特利计划委员会的成员 | 
| [24:20] | but, really, as a mom? | 而是作为一个母亲 | 
| [24:23] | I think we can agree that the world has gone to hell, right? | 我觉得我们可以一致同意这个世界乱套了吧 | 
| [24:26] | I mean, we’re living in a time | 我们现在所处的时代 | 
| [24:27] | where our little ones have lockdown drills at school | 因为枪支暴力 小孩在学校 | 
| [24:30] | because of gun violence. | 要进行封闭演习 | 
| [24:33] | They don’t even feel safe in their own classroom. | 孩子们在自己教室里都感受不到安全 | 
| [24:36] | So what if we brought back a little good old-fashioned nostalgia? | 要是我们来点怀旧演出怎么样 | 
| [24:40] | You know, a little “Sound of Music”? | 比如《音乐之声》 | 
| [24:43] | I mean, we’re Monterey, right? | 我们是蒙特利人 对吗 | 
| [24:45] | So, what do we want to say? | 我们想表达什么 | 
| [24:47] | And maybe the question isn’t “What is this play?” | 也许问题不该是”这出戏是什么” | 
| [24:51] | but “Who are we?” | 而是”我们是谁” | 
| [24:53] | I take your point. It’s a good one. | 我懂你的意思 很不错 | 
| [24:56] | – Right. – We, we all have small children | -对 -我们都有小孩 | 
| [24:59] | and this is the village that we’ve chosen to raise them in. | 这是我们选择抚养他们的小镇 | 
| [25:02] | And, I would say, among other things, | 我想说 包括其他事 | 
| [25:06] | I hope we’re open-minded. | 我希望我们思想开明 | 
| [25:08] | I mean, I think what draws a lot of people to Monterey | 我认为吸引很多人来蒙特利的一点 | 
| [25:11] | is its progressiveness. | 就是这里开明的风气 | 
| [25:14] | But opinions aside, | 不过 撇开个人意见 | 
| [25:16] | legally, you’ve already lost. | 法律上 你们已经输了 | 
| [25:19] | The California Constitution goes way further | 加州宪法对于第一修正案的保护 | 
| [25:20] | than the federal one to protect the First Amendment. | 比联邦法更加严格 | 
| [25:22] | But to answer your question, Renata– “Who are we?” | 至于你的问题 雷娜塔 “我们是谁” | 
| [25:25] | I don’t think we want to become synonymous | 我想我们不愿意 | 
| [25:27] | with suppression and prior restraint. | 与”压迫”和”事先约束”画上等号 | 
| [25:29] | We’re going to face accusations | 我们将会面对 | 
| [25:30] | of being anti-American and anti-free speech. | 反美国思想和反言论自由的指控 | 
| [25:36] | I mean, that’s not the politics that you’ve been practicing, | 这有违您过往的施政方针 | 
| [25:38] | Mayor Bartley. | 巴特利市长 | 
| [25:40] | So I would say there are bigger black eyes | 我认为这后果会比 | 
| [25:42] | than putting on a controversial musical, | 上演争议性音乐剧更难堪 | 
| [25:45] | especially ones that have won Tonys. | 更何况是得过《托尼奖》的音乐剧 | 
| [25:49] | Stick that up your tight ass, bitch! | 这下被呛得没话说了吧 贱人 | 
| [25:54] | You were fucking brilliant! | 你太特么了不起了 | 
| [25:57] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 | 
| [25:59] | It’s actually kind of annoying that you look like that | 老实说 真挺让人生气的 | 
| [26:01] | and you’re smart and educated | 你人美 还有头脑 高学历 | 
| [26:03] | and intelligent and sympathetic. | 智慧过人 又懂得怜悯 | 
| [26:06] | You even had Cruella agreeing with you in the end. | 连那恶毒富婆最后都不得不赞同你 | 
| [26:08] | Did you see her face? I mean, come on! | 你有看到她的表情吗 我的妈呀 | 
| [26:13] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:15] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [26:18] | – What’s wrong, honey? – Nothing, nothing. I’m sorry. God… | -你怎么了 亲爱的 -没事 抱歉 | 
| [26:21] | Oh, stop it, Celeste! | 别这样 瑟莱丝特 | 
| [26:25] | I don’t know where this is coming from. | 我也不知道情绪从何而来 | 
| [26:26] | I really don’t. | 我真不知道 | 
| [26:29] | Well, maybe you do, honey. | 也许你知道 亲爱的 | 
| [26:35] | It’s just for six years I’ve been wiping runny noses, | 只是这六年来 我都在给小孩擦鼻涕 | 
| [26:40] | organizing playdates, doing, | 安排游乐聚会 | 
| [26:44] | everything to be a good mom, you know? | 做一切好妈妈该做的事 | 
| [26:47] | And today I felt alive, I felt good. | 而今天我才感觉活着 感觉很棒 | 
| [26:50] | – Is that crazy? – No. | -我疯了吗 -才没有 | 
| [26:52] | I feel so ashamed for saying this, | 这么说让我感到羞愧 | 
| [26:54] | but being a mother, it’s not enough for me. | 但是当个母亲并不能满足我 | 
| [26:58] | It’s just not. It’s not even close. | 远远满足不了我 | 
| [27:00] | It’s evil, right? I’m evil. | 很坏吧 我很坏吧 | 
| [27:02] | – I’ve said it out loud. – You are not evil. | -我说出口了 -你不坏 | 
| [27:04] | – I am. This is– – I’m not gonna let you say that. | -我很坏 -我不准你这么说 | 
| [27:05] | – What, you think it? Do you, ever? – Yes. | -你也曾经这么想过吗 -是的 | 
| [27:09] | I got so consumed with Abigail and Chloe. | 艾比盖尔和克洛伊耗费了我好多精力 | 
| [27:14] | Their lives were everything… | 她们的生活占据了一切 | 
| [27:17] | that I almost forgot I had my own. | 我几乎忘了自己的人生 | 
| [27:18] | And– and I just had to do something, | 我必须找点事来做 | 
| [27:21] | so I decided to volunteer at the theater. | 所以我决定到剧场当义工 | 
| [27:23] | I’m not a performer. I’m not a director. | 我不是演员 也不是导演 | 
| [27:26] | I didn’t know what to do, | 我也不懂该做什么 | 
| [27:27] | but it just made me feel like I was doing something. | 但至少我感觉我有事可做 | 
| [27:30] | I wanted more, you know? | 我还想要更多 你懂吗 | 
| [27:33] | I want more of that! That feeling. | 我还想要更多那种感受 | 
| [27:36] | ‘Cause that made me feel alive, too! | 因为那也让我感觉活着 | 
| [27:41] | I want more! | 我要更多 | 
| [27:43] | Okay. | 够了 | 
| [27:45] | Jesus. | 天呐 | 
| [27:47] | – And you know what? – What? | -你猜怎么着 -怎么 | 
| [27:49] | – You’re gonna be a lawyer again. – No. | -你要重操旧业当律师 -不 | 
| [27:52] | I mean, I have never seen you like that. | 我从没见过你那种样子 | 
| [27:55] | For four years I’ve known you, and… | 我认识你四年了 | 
| [27:58] | your face looked different, your body changed. | 你今天的表情不同了 体态上更有精神了 | 
| [28:03] | You miss it. | 你怀念这种感觉 | 
| [28:07] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 | 
| [28:09] | I fucking miss it! | 太他妈怀念了 | 
| [28:16] | Thank you for agreeing to meet me. | 感谢你和我见面 | 
| [28:18] | I would’ve asked you to come to the school, | 本想请你来学校 | 
| [28:19] | but it’s kind of a fish bowl there. | 但那儿太多人看着 | 
| [28:21] | People can gossip. | 人多嘴杂 | 
| [28:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么了吗 | 
| [28:26] | I have reason to suspect, and only suspect, | 我有理由怀疑 但仅是怀疑 | 
| [28:28] | that Amabella Klein is still being bullied, | 艾玛贝拉·克莱恩仍然受到欺负 | 
| [28:32] | and that Ziggy may be the culprit. | 而罪魁祸首可能是齐格 | 
| [28:36] | I haven’t seen anything, | 我什么也没看见 | 
| [28:38] | but I feel certain that something is going on with Amabella. | 但我能肯定艾玛贝拉有些不对劲 | 
| [28:41] | She’s made no implications. | 她不明说也没暗示 | 
| [28:43] | In fact, she claims that she and Ziggy are friends. | 实际上 她说齐格是她的朋友 | 
| [28:47] | And my personal experience of Ziggy– | 根据我和齐格相处的经验 | 
| [28:50] | he is a sweet little boy. | 他是个乖孩子 | 
| [28:51] | Yeah, so then where is all this coming from? | 那你怎么会怀疑齐格呢 | 
| [28:53] | Well, I sensed some tension between them this morning. | 今早 我感觉他们关系有点紧张 | 
| [28:57] | Amabella was visibly upset about something. | 看得出艾玛贝拉不高兴 | 
| [28:59] | I observed Ziggy looking at her. | 我观察到齐格在看她 | 
| [29:01] | And from my vantage point, | 依我所见 | 
| [29:04] | he appeared to know exactly what she was upset about. | 他很清楚知道艾玛贝拉为什么不高兴 | 
| [29:07] | Maybe he saw her being bullied. | 也许他看见她受欺负 | 
| [29:09] | Maybe he was concerned for her. | 也许他替她担心 | 
| [29:11] | That could very well be, though it wasn’t my take. | 有这种可能性 虽然我不这么认为 | 
| [29:14] | Look, if I think that a child | 如果我认为有孩子 | 
| [29:17] | is being physically or emotionally abused, | 受到肢体或心理上的伤害 | 
| [29:21] | it is my duty to go forward with that, | 我的首要责任 | 
| [29:24] | first and foremost, to the parents. | 是要通知家长 | 
| [29:26] | What fucking evidence do you have? | 你有什么狗屁证据 | 
| [29:28] | Jane, believe it or not, | 简 无论你相不相信 | 
| [29:30] | I’m actually on your side, here. | 我是站在你这一边的 | 
| [29:31] | No, you know what? If you were on my side, | 不 你要真站在我这一边 | 
| [29:32] | you would not go to Amabella’s parents. | 你就不会告诉艾玛贝拉的家长 | 
| [29:34] | That is only going to make things worse. | 这么做只会雪上加霜 | 
| [29:36] | You would find another solution. | 你该寻求其他解决办法 | 
| [29:37] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 | 
| [29:41] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [29:44] | Do you have any reason | 你有没有任何理由怀疑 | 
| [29:47] | to suspect that Ziggy could be violent? | 齐格可能有暴力倾向 | 
| [29:49] | – No. – Maybe something from his past. | -没有 -或许和过去背景有关 | 
| [29:52] | No! | 没这回事 | 
| [29:57] | Ziggy is a sweet, docile young boy. | 齐格是个乖巧 温顺的小男孩 | 
| [30:02] | He’s never hurt a fly. | 他连一直苍蝇都不敢伤害 | 
| [30:05] | Wouldn’t someone have fucking seen this, for God’s sakes? | 难道就特么没一个人看到吗 | 
| [30:07] | They’re in a classroom! | 他们在一间教室啊 | 
| [30:12] | Okay, you know what? | 这样吧 | 
| [30:13] | Maybe you’re gonna think this is way off-book, but… | 你可能会觉得我过分 但… | 
| [30:22] | ♪Everyone’s a little bit racist♪ | ♪大家都有点种族歧视♪ | 
| [30:25] | ♪It’s true♪ | ♪事实如此♪ | 
| [30:28] | ♪But everyone is just about as racist♪ | ♪大家都有点种族歧视♪ | 
| [30:31] | ♪As you…♪ | ♪和你一样♪ | 
| [30:35] | ♪If we all could just admit…♪ | ♪如果我们肯承认♪ | 
| [30:38] | Yeah, that’s all I need. No, that’s perfect. | 这样就够了 没事 那非常好 | 
| [30:40] | Thank you. Yeah, yeah. | 谢谢 好的 | 
| [30:44] | – Isn’t she amazing? – Amazing! | -她很棒吧 -太棒了 | 
| [30:48] | I cannot believe she’s doing it for free. | 我不敢相信她一分钱也不收 | 
| [30:50] | She’s my best friend. She’ll do whatever I ask. | 她是我闺蜜 我求她做什么 她都答应 | 
| [30:52] | What if it goes to court? | 万一要上法庭呢 | 
| [30:53] | It’s not gonna go to court. | 不会上法庭的 | 
| [30:54] | That is a done deal. It’s amazing. | 已经板上钉钉了 真是太好了 | 
| [30:57] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你可以高枕无忧了 | 
| [30:59] | You’re so good to me. | 你对我真好 | 
| [31:02] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 | 
| [31:07] | – Oh, my God. – I know, out of nowhere. | -天呐 -就是啊 毫无预警 | 
| [31:10] | – But– – I’m still shaking. | -但是… -我现在还在发抖 | 
| [31:11] | One minute we’re talking, and then the next… | 上一秒还在聊天 下一秒钟 | 
| [31:14] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 | 
| [31:15] | he puts his tongue in my throat. | 他舌头就到我喉咙了 | 
| [31:18] | This is assault. He assaulted you. | 这是性骚扰 他骚扰了你 | 
| [31:22] | – I mean, I might’ve kissed him back. – What? | -我也回亲了他 -什么 | 
| [31:25] | It was like a reflex, you know? | 只是个反射动作 | 
| [31:26] | Somebody kisses you, you kiss them back. | 有人吻你 你回吻他 | 
| [31:28] | I might have grabbed his ass. I don’t know. | 我可能还掐了他屁股 我不记得了 | 
| [31:30] | – What? – It just all happened so fast. | -什么 -一切猝不及防 | 
| [31:32] | And the next thing I know, he has his hand in my shirt. | 等我反应过来 他手已经伸进我上衣 | 
| [31:37] | Or was it my hand in his shirt? | 还是我手伸进他的上衣 | 
| [31:39] | What? It was a reflex! | 怎么 那是反射动作 | 
| [31:42] | So you’re saying the thing’s mutual. | 意思是你们两情相悦 | 
| [31:44] | No, he jumped me and then he yelled at me. | 不 他突然跟我亲热 接着又大喊 | 
| [31:47] | I’m in love with you. You hear me? | 我爱上你了 知道吗 | 
| [31:48] | I’m in love with you, Madeline. I have been… | 我爱上你了 梅德琳 我已经… | 
| [31:50] | For months? | 好几个月了 | 
| [31:53] | So I slapped him. | 我扇了他一耳光 | 
| [31:54] | You what? | 什么 | 
| [31:58] | This is not funny, Celeste. | 没什么好笑的 瑟莱丝特 | 
| [31:59] | I’m a married woman and he forced himself on me. | 我是已婚妇女 他是霸王硬上弓 | 
| [32:03] | Okay, “Forced himself” maybe is the wrong word, | 好吧 说霸王硬上弓可能不妥当 | 
| [32:06] | but I hated every minute of it. | 但我真不喜欢这样 | 
| [32:09] | I didn’t. | 真的 | 
| [32:09] | – Afternoon, ladies. – Hi, Perry. | -女士们 下午好 -你好 佩里 | 
| [32:13] | What am I missing? | 我错过了什么 | 
| [32:14] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没什么 -没什么 | 
| [32:15] | She’s always laughing at me. | 她总是爱笑我 | 
| [32:17] | She’s my best audience, | 她是最捧场的观众了 | 
| [32:19] | and apparently I’m a very funny girl. | 显然我是个非常幽默的女孩 | 
| [32:22] | How funny was it in court today? | 今天在法庭上也很有趣吗 | 
| [32:24] | It wasn’t court. | 不是上法庭 | 
| [32:25] | She was incredible, Perry. You should’ve seen her. | 她太棒了 佩里 你真该看看她的风采 | 
| [32:27] | She was amazing. | 她超级厉害 | 
| [32:29] | She doesn’t know when to stop laughing, | 虽然笑起来 就收不住 | 
| [32:31] | but she was amazing. | 但她真的很厉害 | 
| [32:33] | Well, I kind of already knew that. | 我早就知道了 | 
| [32:35] | It wasn’t court, it was a meeting. | 没出庭 只是开了个会 | 
| [32:36] | And it went very well and it’s done now, right? | 会议很顺利 事情解决了 对吧 | 
| [32:39] | If my baby makes up her mind to do something, | 如果我家宝贝下定决心做一件事 | 
| [32:42] | you better get out of her way. | 谁都阻挡不了她成功 | 
| [32:45] | My little men! | 我的小宝贝们 | 
| [32:45] | I made an ollie today! | 我学会双脚带板起跳了 | 
| [32:47] | I made a noseslide! | 我学会次板头了 | 
| [32:49] | I don’t even know what that is, | 爸爸都不知道你们在说什么 | 
| [32:50] | but it’s really exciting. | 但太让人兴奋了 | 
| [32:51] | Mom, did you film all this? | 孩他妈 你有拍下来吗 | 
| [32:53] | – No. No, I didn’t. – I want to show you, Dad. Come on! | -没 我没拍 -爸爸 我要滑给你看 | 
| [32:55] | Incredible! I want to see it, | 太棒了 爸爸也想看你们滑 | 
| [32:56] | but let’s do it after dinner. | 但我们吃完晚饭再玩好不好 | 
| [32:58] | Just gonna chill with Mommy for a second. And funny Maddie. | 爸爸要陪陪妈妈 还有幽默的梅梅 | 
| [33:00] | But Dad come on! | 现在就去嘛 爸爸 | 
| [33:02] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [33:03] | There will be wine waiting for you. | 回来会给你准备好红酒的 | 
| [33:04] | We’re gonna go work on our noseslides now. | 我们要去练习次板头了 | 
| [33:06] | – Bye, Daddy. – Bye. All right, outside. | -孩他爸 回见 -拜 好了 到外面去 | 
| [33:09] | He’s such a great dad. | 他真是个好爸爸 | 
| [33:13] | So… what really happened? | 老实说吧 发生什么事了 | 
| [33:16] | ♪One pill makes you larger♪ | ♪一粒是让你变大的药♪ | 
| [33:20] | ♪And one pill makes you small♪ | ♪一粒是让你变小的药♪ | 
| [33:24] | ♪And the ones that Mother gives you♪ | ♪还有一粒是妈妈给你的♪ | 
| [33:29] | ♪Don’t do anything at all♪ | ♪什么也别做♪ | 
| [33:33] | ♪Go ask Alice♪ | ♪问问爱丽丝♪ | 
| [33:37] | ♪When she’s 10 feet tall♪ | ♪待她长到3米高♪ | 
| [33:42] | ♪And the white knight is talking backwards♪ | ♪白骑士们在倒着说话♪ | 
| [33:46] | ♪And the Red Queen’s off with her head♪ | ♪红皇后砍下她的头♪ | 
| [33:51] | ♪Remember what the dormouse said♪ | ♪记住睡鼠说过♪ | 
| [33:59] | ♪Feed your head♪ | ♪充实你的脑袋♪ | 
| [34:04] | ♪Feed your head♪ | ♪充实你的脑袋♪ | 
| [34:10] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [34:12] | Oh, buddy. | 宝贝 | 
| [34:15] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 | 
| [34:16] | Let me see. Let me see. | 让我看看 让我看看 | 
| [34:19] | There’s no blood. | 没有出血 | 
| [34:21] | Take a deep breath. Come here. | 深呼吸 妈妈抱抱 | 
| [34:24] | Should we go to the hospital? | 我们要去医院吗 | 
| [34:26] | I think we should call the ambulance. | 我觉得我们得叫辆救护车来 | 
| [34:27] | I think we need to call 911. | 我觉得我们得报警 | 
| [34:28] | – No. – I think we should. | -不用啦 -我觉得要哦 | 
| [34:30] | Should I call the tooth fairy? | 我要呼唤牙仙子吗 | 
| [34:32] | – No. – Or Santa Claus? | -不要 -圣诞老人呢 | 
| [34:34] | I’m sorry, buddy. | 宝贝 我很抱歉 | 
| [34:37] | The last time we had pizza and we went to the zoo, | 上次我们吃披萨去动物园 | 
| [34:40] | you told me we were moving to Monterey. | 你告诉我 我们要搬来蒙特利 | 
| [34:43] | What now? | 这次是什么 | 
| [34:47] | You’re gonna go see a child psychologist. | 你要去跟儿童心理医生聊聊天 | 
| [34:53] | I think he plans on signing up for a class, that’s all. | 我想他只是想来报名上课 没别的 | 
| [34:56] | Did he hit on you at all? | 他有和你调情吗 | 
| [34:58] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 | 
| [35:02] | Just that it should fall to me and him | 他只是说晚餐的时候 | 
| [35:03] | to keep the peace at this dinner. | 要靠我们俩来维持和平 | 
| [35:05] | I don’t disagree. | 我也不反对 | 
| [35:10] | Did he, did he say anything off at all | 他有说什么奇怪的话吗 | 
| [35:13] | or cross you in any way? | 或是哪里惹你生气了 | 
| [35:14] | ‘Cause I’d love to have a reason to pop him one. | 我很欢迎有理由揍他一顿 | 
| [35:16] | Nathan Carlton. | 内森·卡尔顿 | 
| [35:18] | I’m saying the guy’s off, | 我只是觉得他有点奇怪 | 
| [35:19] | Bonnie. Come on, admit it. | 拜托 邦妮 老实承认吧 | 
| [35:21] | The whole point of this dinner is so we can all get along, okay? | 这顿晚餐本来就是要让我们好好相处 | 
| [35:25] | – Not so you can pop him one. – The guy’s off. | -不是让你揍他一顿 -他是个怪人 | 
| [35:29] | At some point, boundaries are gonna have to be set. | 终有一日 得制定清楚界限 | 
| [35:33] | Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪里 | 
| [35:34] | – I’m going to Becky’s. – Becky? | -我去贝琪家 -贝琪 | 
| [35:36] | Wait, is she the stupid one? | 等等 她是那个傻女孩吗 | 
| [35:39] | Your mom’s always nagging me | 你妈妈老是唠叨我不能让你 | 
| [35:40] | – about letting you hang out with stupid people. – Dad! | -跟傻孩子一起玩 -爸爸 | 
| [35:41] | Well, she’s still upset about the tutor. | 她还在为辅导老师的事不高兴 | 
| [35:44] | – Hey, what-what do you have there? – Nothing. | -你手里拿着什么 -没什么 | 
| [35:47] | What are you carrying, darling? | 你拿着什么呢 宝贝 | 
| [35:49] | – I’m… – Nothing! | -我… -没什么 | 
| [35:52] | I can check my bar. | 我可以自己检查酒柜去 | 
| [36:00] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [36:04] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [36:05] | You need to relax. | 你放松点 别管那么严 | 
| [36:09] | We don’t want anyone getting hurt, do we? | 我们不想伤害到谁 对吧 | 
| [36:12] | You know, we can always move. | 我们也可以搬家 | 
| [36:15] | We don’t have to live in Monterey. | 我们不一定得住在蒙特利 | 
| [36:17] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 | 
| [36:19] | You wanna move? | 你想搬家吗 | 
| [36:22] | Okay, first of all, Skye loves it here a lot. | 首先 斯凯很喜欢这里 | 
| [36:26] | Second of all, we’re never gonna find public schools this good. | 其次 我们上哪找那么好的公立学校 | 
| [36:29] | And third, what about Abigail? | 第三 艾比盖尔怎么办 | 
| [36:31] | She goes back with her mom? | 让她搬回去跟她妈妈住吗 | 
| [36:33] | She’ll just move away with us. | 她会跟着我们一起搬家 | 
| [36:36] | That’ll be the last straw for ex-thing. | 到时候你前妻一定会气疯 | 
| [36:43] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 | 
| [36:45] | – A man’s allowed to fantasize… – Stop! | -就不能让人幻想一下… -少来 | 
| [36:54] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [36:56] | Nothing, just staring at the sunset, | 没什么 只是看看落日 | 
| [37:00] | thinking how lucky we are to have that in our face every day. | 想着我们真幸运 每天都能看见这美景 | 
| [37:04] | That is not what you were thinking. | 你绝对不是在想这事 | 
| [37:16] | Abby know you go on her Facebook page? | 艾比知道你看了她脸书吗 | 
| [37:19] | Probably. | 应该知道 | 
| [37:20] | I leave comments sometimes, | 我有时候会留言 | 
| [37:21] | though under an alias. | 当然是通过化名留言的 | 
| [37:23] | What’s the alias? | 你的化名是什么 | 
| [37:26] | God. | 上帝 | 
| [37:29] | So, you went to visit Bonnie at her studio? | 你去邦妮的健身房找她了吗 | 
| [37:34] | No secrets in this town. | 这地方真是没有秘密吧 | 
| [37:37] | I was thinking about doing a sit-up and wanted to get her advice. | 我想开始练仰卧起坐 找她问点建议 | 
| [37:42] | Went to talk about the dinner, | 我去和她谈晚餐的事 | 
| [37:44] | how to best avoid friction. | 如何避免争执 | 
| [37:46] | Or animosity. | 或是敌意 | 
| [37:49] | Violence? | 也许还有暴力 | 
| [37:50] | Exactly how psychotic do you think I am? | 你是觉得我有多神经质 | 
| [37:59] | Come on. | 开玩笑啦 | 
| [38:11] | You doing okay, Maddie? | 你还好吗 梅梅 | 
| [38:16] | Tell me. Tell me. | 跟我说 跟我说 | 
| [38:18] | I’ll make you feel good, baby. | 我会让你开心起来 宝贝 | 
| [38:22] | I just feel like I’m… | 我只是觉得自己… | 
| [38:25] | losing control a little bit. | 好像有点失控了 | 
| [38:27] | Of? | 对什么失控 | 
| [38:30] | What I am. | 对我自己 | 
| [38:34] | How so? | 怎么会呢 | 
| [38:40] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 | 
| [38:41] | You don’t know? | 你也说不清吗 | 
| [39:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [39:38] | There’s nothing like the sound of crunching cereal in the morning. | 一大早听到大声嚼麦片的声音 太棒了 | 
| [39:58] | Not too summery? | 会不会太夏天了 | 
| [39:59] | No, it looks incredible. | 不 美极了 | 
| [40:02] | It’s funny how clothes always seem to do that on you. | 真有趣 所有衣服穿在你身上都这么美 | 
| [40:05] | You’re sweet. | 你嘴真甜 | 
| [40:07] | What’s the occasion? | 这是要去干什么 | 
| [40:09] | I have a meeting with the attorney representing the town. | 我要去跟代理市政府的律师开会 | 
| [40:17] | Another meeting, huh? | 又要开会吗 | 
| [40:19] | I think we’re gonna settle it today. | 我觉得今天应该就能和解 | 
| [40:22] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [40:25] | What if it doesn’t settle? | 要是不能和解呢 | 
| [40:26] | Oh, well, we’d probably go to court, | 那可能就要上法庭了 | 
| [40:28] | but it would just be a one-off. | 但开庭肯定也就是一次搞定的事 | 
| [40:31] | They really don’t have any grounds. | 他们没有法律依据 | 
| [40:33] | So, a court appearance now? | 所以你现在还要出庭了吧 | 
| [40:36] | Probably not, but what’s the big deal? | 应该不用吧 这有什么大不了 | 
| [40:41] | Well, the big deal is that you lied to me. | 因为你对我说谎了 | 
| [40:43] | You said it’d be one meeting yesterday, | 你昨天说只是开一次会 | 
| [40:45] | and then it’d be over with. | 然后就能解决了 | 
| [40:45] | – I never said that. – Now you’re going to court? | -我没说过 -现在你还要出庭 | 
| [40:46] | I said I thought it would go away quickly, | 我说的是 我觉得应该很快能搞定 | 
| [40:48] | and I still believe that it will. | 我现在也这么觉得 | 
| [40:49] | I don’t want you doing this. | 我不想让你这么做 | 
| [40:50] | Well, it’s not your fucking call. | 这又不是你说了算 | 
| [40:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [40:56] | Okay, let’s go, sweetie. | 好了 我们走吧 宝贝 | 
| [40:58] | Hey, champ. | 帅小子 | 
| [41:00] | – Hi, Dad. – Have a great day. | -爸爸 -玩得开心 | 
| [41:02] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们要迟到了 | 
| [41:04] | Come on. Quick, quick. | 来吧 快走 | 
| [41:06] | Let’s go. | 走 | 
| [41:11] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [41:43] | Ms. Chapman? | 查普曼夫人 | 
| [41:45] | Come on in. | 进来 | 
| [41:49] | We had a nice conversation. | 我们谈得不错 | 
| [41:51] | He’s a– he’s a very smart little guy. | 他是个很聪明的小家伙 | 
| [41:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [41:57] | Please… have a seat. | 请坐吧 | 
| [42:08] | I can see that you’re nervous, | 我能看出来你很紧张 | 
| [42:09] | so I’m just gonna cut right to the punch line. | 所以我就直接说重点了 | 
| [42:11] | I– I do not think Ziggy is a bully. | 我觉得齐格不是个恶霸 | 
| [42:16] | I brought up the incident that you had mentioned, at orientation, | 我提起了迎新日那天发生的小风波 | 
| [42:19] | and he made it very clear it wasn’t him. | 他明确表示不是他干的 | 
| [42:21] | And I’d be surprised if he’s lying. | 我觉得他没说谎 | 
| [42:24] | If so, he’s– | 如果他说谎了 | 
| [42:25] | he’s the most accomplished liar I’ve ever seen. | 那他就是我见过的最厉害的说谎高手了 | 
| [42:29] | And frankly, | 而且坦白说 | 
| [42:30] | he doesn’t show any of the classic signs of a bullying personality. | 他也没展现出恶霸的典型特征 | 
| [42:33] | He’s not narcissistic. | 他不是自恋狂 | 
| [42:35] | And he certainly demonstrates empathy and sensitivity. | 他显然展现出了同情心和体贴特质 | 
| [42:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [42:46] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [42:48] | Pretty sure. | 很确定 | 
| [42:51] | I definitely would like to see him for another appointment. | 我很想让他再做一次心理咨询 | 
| [42:54] | I think he’s suffering from a lot of anxiety | 我觉得他很焦虑 | 
| [42:56] | and I– I believe that there is– | 我认为他今天… | 
| [42:59] | there’s a lot he didn’t share with me today. | 还有很多情绪没展现出来 | 
| [43:02] | And I wouldn’t be surprised to learn | 如果了解后 我觉得 | 
| [43:03] | that he himself is being bullied at school. | 他可能在学校被人欺负了 | 
| [43:06] | Ziggy? | 齐格吗 | 
| [43:07] | I could be wrong, but I wouldn’t be shocked. | 我可能猜得不对 但我觉得有这种可能 | 
| [43:09] | My guess is that it’s verbal | 我猜是言语攻击 | 
| [43:11] | and that some smart kid has found his weak spot. | 一个聪明的孩子发现了他的软肋 | 
| [43:16] | He also brought up his father, | 他还提起了他的父亲 | 
| [43:19] | who, believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 | 
| [43:22] | he thinks might be Darth Vader. | 他认为他父亲是黑武士[星球大战] | 
| [43:25] | What? | 什么 | 
| [43:26] | Children often get caught halfway between fantasy and– and reality. | 孩子们有时候分不清现实和幻想 | 
| [43:30] | And he’s only six. | 他才只有六岁 | 
| [43:31] | And I asked him if the two of you talk much about his father. | 我问他 你们会不会常提起他的父亲 | 
| [43:36] | He said it upset you | 他说那样你会不高兴 | 
| [43:38] | and that you’re not saying much about him. | 你很少提他父亲的事 | 
| [43:41] | Yeah, it’s very complicated, so… | 是 这事很复杂… | 
| [43:43] | He said that be aware that | 他说 注意看吧 | 
| [43:45] | if we’re talking to my mom about my dad, | 如果我们跟妈妈说爸爸的事 | 
| [43:49] | that she’s gonna get a funny look on her face. | 她的表情就会很不自然 | 
| [43:54] | So I take it that Ziggy’s father | 所以我想齐格的父亲 | 
| [43:57] | isn’t exactly a good guy. | 应该不是个好人吧 | 
| [44:00] | No, not exactly. | 不是什么好人 | 
| [44:04] | And I assume that Ziggy’s never met him. | 我猜齐格也从没见过他吧 | 
| [44:07] | Yeah, no, he never will. | 是 他永远也不会见到 | 
| [44:11] | Well, as I said, | 我说过了 | 
| [44:13] | I think you have a caring, sweet little boy on your hands. | 你家儿子很体贴 很讨人喜欢 | 
| [44:18] | But I would like to see him again. | 但我想让他再来一次 | 
| [44:21] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [44:23] | Wanna see him? | 来看看他吧 | 
| [44:28] | Ziggy? | 齐格 | 
| [44:32] | Look, Mom, a giant Harry the Hippo. | 瞧 妈妈 一个超大版”河马哈利” | 
| [44:37] | Maddie. | 梅梅 | 
| [44:40] | – What are you doing here? – To talk to you. | -你怎么来了 -来找你谈谈 | 
| [44:42] | Have you been following me? | 你一直跟踪我吗 | 
| [44:44] | – No, I haven’t been following you. – Oh, my God. | -不是 我没跟踪你 -天呐 | 
| [44:45] | I wanna talk to you about what I did at the theater. | 我要跟你谈下我在剧场亲你的事 | 
| [44:47] | You can’t do this out of nowhere! | 你不能就这么突然跑过来 | 
| [44:48] | It was unacceptable, inexcusable. | 我那样很过分 不可宽恕 | 
| [44:51] | That said, it didn’t happen in a vacuum. | 虽然如此 这不是无缘无故发生的 | 
| [44:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [44:56] | What do I mean? Madeline, come on. | 你懂什么意思 梅德琳 | 
| [44:58] | What happened a year ago was an accident. | 一年前那次是个意外 | 
| [45:00] | I told you that was a mistake that’s not gonna be repeated again. | 我跟你说了 那是个错误 不会再发生 | 
| [45:02] | Well, it was repeated several times. | 但之后又发生了很多次啊 | 
| [45:04] | Okay, stop. It’s been erased. | 行了 别说了 这篇翻过去了 | 
| [45:08] | Erased? | 翻过去了 | 
| [45:08] | Yes, it didn’t happen. I am a happily married woman. | 当没发生 我现在婚姻幸福 家庭美满 | 
| [45:11] | – Really? – Yes! | -是吗 -是 | 
| [45:15] | You know what? You told me you agreed | 你说你同意 | 
| [45:17] | that you were not gonna open this up again. | 不再提这茬了 | 
| [45:19] | Well, I don’t agree anymore. | 我反悔了 | 
| [45:21] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 | 
| [45:22] | You stay in your life, I’ll stay in mine. | 我们井水不犯河水 都过好自己的日子吧 | 
| [45:30] | My major concern is as to how he might react. | 我最大的担心是 他会怎么反应 | 
| [45:34] | To the idea that you want to go back to work? | 你指你回去工作这件事吗 | 
| [45:36] | What did he say, his words exactly? | 他当时怎么说来着 | 
| [45:38] | That he was afraid of me, going through him. | 他怕他只是我生命中的过客 | 
| [45:47] | Yeah, so I’m… | 是啊 所以我… | 
| [45:50] | I suppose I’m just worried | 我就是担心 | 
| [45:51] | that he’s gonna take it as a rejection. | 他会觉得我是抗拒他 | 
| [45:55] | You were working when he first met you | 他刚跟你相识时 他爱上你时 | 
| [45:56] | and when he fell in love with you, right? | 你就是工作的状态吧 | 
| [45:58] | Yeah, but he, | 对 但是他… | 
| [46:02] | he just likes me to be at home in the house, | 他就是想让我待在家里 | 
| [46:04] | and we have the twins, and… | 照顾两个孩子 | 
| [46:09] | He’s not that crazy about me having too many friends. | 他不太喜欢我交很多朋友 | 
| [46:12] | He’s just possessive. That’s who he is, so… | 他就是占有欲很强 性格就这样… | 
| [46:16] | And I hoped that you’d have some ideas on the best way | 我希望你能帮我出一些主意 | 
| [46:18] | to communicate with him about me going back to work. | 如何跟他沟通一下我重操旧业的事 | 
| [46:24] | No? | 不行吗 | 
| [46:26] | Well, I could certainly suggest some communicative tools, | 我能给出一些沟通方式 | 
| [46:31] | but… for me, the issue isn’t how best to talk to your husband, | 但… 我觉得问题不是怎么更好地跟你丈夫谈 | 
| [46:35] | but why you’re afraid to. | 而是你为何害怕跟他谈 | 
| [46:40] | I’m not, | 我不是 | 
| [46:43] | I’m not afraid. I’m just– | 我不是害怕 我就是… | 
| [46:48] | I just want to have– | 我就是想… | 
| [46:49] | I suppose I want to communicate it in the best way. | 我想以更好的方式来沟通这件事 | 
| [46:51] | That’s… | 就是… | 
| [46:54] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [46:57] | I’m not afraid. | 我不是害怕 | 
| [47:00] | The week leading up to Trivia Night, | 益智问答之夜的前一周 | 
| [47:02] | something changed with Celeste. | 瑟莱丝特有了些变化 | 
| [47:05] | Still beautiful. | 还是很美艳 | 
| [47:06] | – But in her face… – Her eyes… | -但她的表情… -她的眼神… | 
| [47:09] | Not a look like she could actually kill somebody, | 不像是她能杀人的表情 | 
| [47:12] | but, um… | 但是… | 
| [47:36] | Yeah, I think it’s him. | 我觉得是他 | 
| [47:39] | If I heard his voice… | 如果我再听到他的声音 | 
| [47:42] | I can still remember his voice. | 我还记得他的声音 | 
| [47:43] | I can also still remember that disgusting smell. | 我还能记起那股恶心的味道 | 
| [47:47] | Where did you say he lived? | 你说他住在哪儿 | 
| [47:49] | San Luis Obispo. | 圣路易斯奥比斯波 | 
| [47:53] | You’re not thinking about going down there? | 你不是想过去吧 | 
| [48:21] | ♪And you have no idea♪ ♪Idea♪ | ♪你毫不了解♪ ♪了解♪ | 
| [48:25] | ♪No idea♪ ♪No idea how it feels to be on your own♪ | ♪了解♪ ♪不了解独自一人的苦楚♪ | 
| [48:29] | ♪In your own home♪ ♪With the fucking phone♪ | ♪独守空房♪ ♪手机却不响♪ | 
| [48:33] | ♪And the mother of gloom in your bedroom♪ | ♪母亲郁郁寡欢 待在你的卧室♪ | 
| [48:37] | ♪Standing over your head with her hand in your head♪ | ♪站在床头 手触摸着你额头♪ | 
| [48:42] | ♪I will not say I’m all right for you♪ | ♪我不会说 我很适合你♪ | 
| [48:44] | ♪With her hand in your head♪ | ♪她手搭在你额头♪ | 
| [48:45] | ♪I will not pretend, I will not put on a smile♪ | ♪我不会假装 嘴角不会挤出一道弧线♪ | 
| [48:49] | ♪I will not say I’m all right for you♪ | ♪我不会说 我很适合你♪ | 
| [48:52] | ♪When all I wanted was to be good♪ | ♪我只想做个好人♪ | 
| [48:55] | ♪To do everythin’ in truth♪ | ♪做老实事♪ | 
| [48:59] | ♪To do everythin’ in truth♪ | ♪做老实事♪ | 
| [49:02] | ♪You bloody, motherfuckin’ asshole♪ | ♪你个操蛋的混账东西♪ | 
| [49:06] | ♪Oh, you bloody, motherfuckin’ asshole♪ | ♪你个操蛋的混账东西♪ | 
| [49:10] | ♪Oh, you bloody, motherfuckin’ asshole…♪ | ♪你个操蛋的混账东西♪ |