| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | You don’t believe my son just slipped… | 你也不相信我儿子是意外失足 | 
| [00:10] | Do you? | 是吧 | 
| [00:14] | Have you considered why you strayed? | 你有想过这次外遇的原因吗 | 
| [00:19] | Why were you unfaithful? | 你为什么出轨了 | 
| [00:24] | What have you done this time? | 你这次又做了什么 | 
| [00:29] | I see you drowning right now in a way. | 我感觉你现在也深陷泥潭 | 
| [00:32] | We’re throwing Amabella a birthday party, | 我们要给艾玛贝拉办一个生日宴 | 
| [00:33] | and I’m sparing no cost; she’s unhappy. | 不管花多少钱 她不开心 | 
| [00:35] | There’s something going on with you. | 你心里有事 | 
| [00:38] | Correct. | 确实有事 | 
| [00:39] | My husband put us in the poorhouse. | 我老公让我们倾家荡产了 | 
| [00:42] | I just gotta idle in neutral for a little bit. | 我暂时处于空档状态 | 
| [00:44] | That’s kind of my MO right now. | 目前不想进一步发展 | 
| [00:47] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [00:48] | My God. He looks just like Ziggy. | 天呐 他跟齐格长得好像 | 
| [00:50] | I should like to be in Ziggy’s life. I… | 我该好好认识一下齐格 | 
| [00:52] | I mean, I’m– I’m his grandmother. | 毕竟我是他奶奶 | 
| [03:00] | I pushed him. | 就说我把他推下去了 | 
| [03:05] | You didn’t push him. And you didn’t push him. | 你没推他 你没推 | 
| [03:07] | Nobody did. | 没人推他 | 
| [03:29] | It even scared me, Josh! | 把你都吓到了 乔希 | 
| [03:31] | It’s gross! | 真恶心 | 
| [03:32] | Aren’t they supposed to be scary? | 不就该吓人吗 | 
| [03:33] | It’s the whole point. | 这才是重点 | 
| [03:34] | They’re supposed to be monsters. | 应该做成怪物 | 
| [03:36] | Mine’s done. It got stabbed. | 我做完了 南瓜被捅了 | 
| [03:38] | That’s disgusting. | 太没节操了 | 
| [03:39] | No, you can’t leave it like that. | 不行 不能做成这样 | 
| [03:41] | Some gang member could steal it | 万一哪个黑帮成员偷走了 | 
| [03:43] | and use it to stab a person in the heart. | 拿来捅别人心脏怎么办 | 
| [03:45] | Chloe… | 克洛伊 | 
| [03:46] | There are no gangs in Monterey. | 蒙特利没有黑帮 | 
| [03:47] | I have this. | 我有这个 | 
| [03:48] | Come on, draw a face or something. | 你画个脸之类吧 | 
| [03:51] | It’s gonna be total disco themed. | 完全是迪斯科主题 | 
| [03:53] | It’s gonna be amazing. | 肯定很有意思 | 
| [03:54] | It’s gonna blow Frozen out of the water. | 甩”冰雪奇缘”主题几条街 | 
| [03:56] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [03:57] | I’m smoking. I hate smoking. | 我抽烟呢 我不喜欢抽烟 | 
| [03:58] | Nobody smokes anymore. | 这年头哪还有人抽烟啊 | 
| [04:00] | I’m just trying to manage my stress. | 我就是为了缓解焦虑 | 
| [04:01] | We’re talking about Amabella’s birthday party. | 我们正在聊艾玛贝拉的生日派对 | 
| [04:03] | It’s gonna be amazing. | 我们会办得很风光 | 
| [04:04] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 | 
| [04:06] | How’s everything with Ed? Is he here? | 你和埃德还好吧 他来了吗 | 
| [04:09] | Whether or not we’re still married… | 我们的婚姻状态 | 
| [04:11] | it’s undetermined. | 还是未知之数 | 
| [04:14] | – Babe… – Sorry. | -亲 -替你难过 | 
| [04:16] | I don’t know. It’s– It’s not just Ed. | 怎么说呢 不只是埃德让我闹心 | 
| [04:18] | I just feel like everything right now is so fucked. | 眼下一切都让我很闹心 | 
| [04:21] | Yeah, it’s a lot. | 确实很乱套 | 
| [04:23] | Everything’s weird. | 一切都不正常 | 
| [04:25] | – What time is her party? – Two… | -她生日趴几点 -两点 | 
| [04:27] | because I have to go to bankruptcy court that morning. | 因为那天早上 我还得去法院申请破产 | 
| [04:31] | – What? – On a Saturday? | -什么 -星期六吗 | 
| [04:32] | Well, we worked it out. | 我们都解决好了 | 
| [04:34] | It’s better that we don’t have to sit around those penniless losers, | 总比跟身无分文的废柴一起办理要好 | 
| [04:38] | as though that’s not us. | 其实我们也一穷二白 | 
| [04:39] | Jesus, I don’t know how you’re still with him. | 天 你怎么跟他一起过 | 
| [04:41] | I mean, I know he’s your husband but… | 我知道他是你丈夫 但… | 
| [04:43] | – Fuck. – I don’t know. We stay. | -太操蛋了吧 -女人总是守着婚姻 | 
| [04:46] | You don’t have to. | 你不用 | 
| [04:48] | But we do. | 但女人就是这样 | 
| [04:50] | They betray us and we stay… you know. | 男人背叛 而女人则守着婚姻 | 
| [04:53] | They lie, they cheat on us, and we s… | 男人们欺骗 出轨 而我们女人… | 
| [04:58] | You know you said that out loud? | 听听你说的话啊 | 
| [04:58] | I did. I said it out loud. | 我听到了 确实如此 | 
| [05:00] | Shit. I just– We stay. | 该死 女人会守着婚姻 | 
| [05:02] | We work it out, is my point. | 我意思就是 我们会将就下去 | 
| [05:04] | I’m coming! | 来了 | 
| [05:05] | Tell me to stop talking, please. | 别让我再絮叨了 | 
| [05:08] | Just all the time. | 我总是喋喋不休 | 
| [05:11] | Mary Louise? | 玛丽·路易斯 | 
| [05:13] | The boys told me you were having a pumpkin carving party. | 孩子们说 你们搞了一个南瓜雕刻派对 | 
| [05:16] | It sounded like so much fun! | 听起来很有意思 | 
| [05:19] | And I can– I can… | 我可以… | 
| [05:22] | I can be gone in a flash if it’s an imposition. | 如果你不欢迎我 我可以马上就走 | 
| [05:25] | No, no, no. Please come in. | 不会 进来吧 | 
| [05:27] | – I brought a… – Kids! | -我带了… -孩子们 | 
| [05:31] | Surprise. | 惊不惊喜意不意外 | 
| [05:33] | Grandma! | 奶奶 | 
| [05:35] | There’s my little soldiers! | 我的小宝贝们 | 
| [05:38] | I see two handsome grandsons. | 我看到两个帅气的乖孙子 | 
| [05:41] | Somehow, I thought for sure there’d be three. | 我还以为会看到三个呢 | 
| [05:44] | Where did I get that idea? | 我怎么会这么想呢 | 
| [05:45] | – Ziggy! He’s right there. – Ziggy’s over there. | -齐格 他在那里 -齐格在那边 | 
| [05:48] | There he is. | 他在这里啊 | 
| [05:51] | That’s an intriguing… jack-o-lantern. | 这个南瓜灯好特别啊 | 
| [05:55] | He’s shocked. | 他这是”震惊脸” | 
| [05:57] | I think we’re all a little shocked. | 我们都有点震惊吧 | 
| [06:00] | Have you met Bonnie, Mary Louise? | 你见过邦妮了吗 玛丽·路易斯 | 
| [06:05] | I don’t believe I have. I would certainly remember. | 应该没见过 不然肯定会记得 | 
| [06:09] | So beautiful. | 这么美的姑娘 | 
| [06:11] | Jane, hi. | 你好 简 | 
| [06:13] | Guess what? | 是这样 | 
| [06:14] | I got a unit in your building. | 我在你住的公寓楼租了房子 | 
| [06:17] | – My building? – Yes, it’s perfect. | -我住的公寓楼 -是啊 特别好 | 
| [06:20] | I’m just getting settled, so… | 我才刚安顿好 | 
| [06:22] | I can take the boys sometimes for some stay overnights. | 孩子们可以到我那边过夜了 | 
| [06:26] | Yeah! | 棒哎 | 
| [06:26] | Yeah, you know, so you can have some time to have a life. | 我来看孩子 妈妈就可以清闲一下了 | 
| [06:30] | Can I come, too? | 我也可以去吗 | 
| [06:31] | Of course, all my grandchildren. | 当然了 我外孙们都可以去 | 
| [06:36] | Mary Louise. | 玛丽·路易斯 | 
| [06:37] | Mary Louise, can I have a word with you, please? | 玛丽·路易斯 我们单独聊几句吧 | 
| [06:39] | Yeah, sure. Of course. | 好 行 | 
| [06:47] | You really think that this is a good idea? | 你真觉得这样妥当吗 | 
| [06:49] | – What? – Moving into Jane’s building? | -什么 -搬进简住的寓所 | 
| [06:51] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 哪里不妥 | 
| [06:52] | Because there are boundaries, mary Louise. | 因为有些界限不能逾越 玛丽·路易斯 | 
| [06:55] | Well, where would you have me go? Canada? | 那你想让我去哪儿 加拿大吗 | 
| [06:57] | This is all beginning to feel a little perverse. | 我感觉你有些走火入魔啊 | 
| [06:59] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 | 
| [07:00] | You’re moving in with your son’s rape victim. | 你跟你儿子强奸的人住在一起了 | 
| [07:02] | – For God’s sake, it’s not right. – I’m not moving in with her. | -天呐 这样不好 -我没跟她一起住 | 
| [07:05] | We’re in the same building complex. | 我们只是住在一栋楼里 | 
| [07:07] | – No. This is– – And by the way, | -不… -话说 | 
| [07:08] | I’m not as convinced as you are, perhaps, | 也许我不像你这么笃定 | 
| [07:12] | that she was a rape victim. | 相信她是受害者 | 
| [07:14] | My God. I can’t– | 天呐 无语了 | 
| [07:15] | You know, there are many, many questions that I still have. | 我心中还有很多疑问 | 
| [07:18] | For instance, why was he even with her that night? | 比如 他那晚为什么会跟她在一起 | 
| [07:21] | What was he looking for? | 他当时寻求什么 | 
| [07:23] | Perhaps seeking refuge from? | 也许是寻求慰藉 | 
| [07:25] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 | 
| [07:27] | How many other women did he go to? | 他还藏了多少女人 | 
| [07:29] | If there’s one… | 如果有一个 | 
| [07:32] | there are others. | 就肯定还有其他女人 | 
| [07:35] | My God! | 天呐 | 
| [07:37] | My God, I’m sorry. | 天呐 对不起 | 
| [07:38] | – No, no, no, no, no, no. – I shouldn’t have done that. | -没事 没事 -我不该打你 | 
| [07:40] | – I– I– – What shall we call that? | -我… -这应该叫什么 | 
| [07:44] | Foreplay? | 前戏吗 | 
| [07:46] | Grandma. | 奶奶 | 
| [07:48] | Dear… | 你真行 | 
| [08:04] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 | 
| [08:05] | Pumpkin carving project. | 南瓜雕刻作业 | 
| [08:07] | The school decided to celebrate Halloween this week. | 学校打算这周庆祝万圣节 | 
| [08:09] | God forbid they wait until the end of the month. | 就不能等到月末 | 
| [08:11] | I swear everyone in this town | 这镇子上的人 | 
| [08:13] | is obsessed with first and better and most. | 全都爱争第一 争优先 争最佳 | 
| [08:15] | Speaking of which, | 说起这个 | 
| [08:16] | it’s Amabella’s birthday disco party tomorrow. | 明天是艾玛贝拉的迪斯科生日派对 | 
| [08:18] | It’s not even her fucking birthday. | 其实她生日都没到 | 
| [08:20] | I mean, is it too much to ask people to check people’s calendars | 大家查一下日历会死吗 | 
| [08:23] | and then get back to them accordingly? | 就不能按正确日期庆祝吗 | 
| [08:25] | We all have calendar apps on our phone, for God’s sake. | 大家手机上都有日历啊 | 
| [08:29] | What? Why are you staring at me? | 怎么了 你盯着我干什么 | 
| [08:35] | You know, there’s never any middle ground with you. | 你的情绪没有中间值 | 
| [08:38] | Like, when you’re upset… | 你生气时 | 
| [08:40] | it’s… charge. Full speed ahead. | 情绪强烈 浑身是劲儿 | 
| [08:44] | If there’s a problem, charge. | 问题就在于 浑身是劲儿 | 
| [08:50] | If there was a problem with us, where was the… charge? | 如果我们之间有问题 你那股劲儿哪去了 | 
| [08:54] | Why couldn’t you come straight at me like you go at everyone else? | 你为什么不能像对别人一样 对我这么直接 | 
| [08:59] | There wasn’t a problem with us, Ed. | 我们之间没有问题 埃德 | 
| [09:02] | There’s a problem with me. | 是我有问题 | 
| [09:32] | Okay… | 好了 | 
| [09:33] | And it is a disco party, | 生日派对主题是迪斯科 | 
| [09:35] | so… costumes may or may not be required. | 也许会有着装要求 | 
| [09:39] | So the opportunity for embarrassment is huge? | 这么说 很容易丢脸了吗 | 
| [09:42] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [10:08] | – Do you wanna start or should I? – Yeah, I’ll start. | -你想先说 还是我来 -我先说吧 | 
| [10:13] | I’m worried about the boys. | 我替孩子们担忧 | 
| [10:16] | – Because? – Because. Because… | -担忧什么 -担忧是因为… | 
| [10:21] | You seem unwell. | 你状态不太好 | 
| [10:24] | Erratic. | 情绪不稳定 | 
| [10:26] | I’m fine. | 我很好 | 
| [10:28] | You hit me. | 你打了我 | 
| [10:30] | And I apologized for that. | 我为此道歉了 | 
| [10:33] | I’ve… | 我… | 
| [10:35] | You snapped. | 你失控了 | 
| [10:44] | It’s meant to be shared, you know. Grief. | 亲人去世之痛 应该要找个人倾诉 | 
| [10:47] | It’s… insurmountable. | 这一点无法逾越 | 
| [10:56] | Too difficult a battle to be waged alone. | 一个人斗争太艰难了 | 
| [11:03] | Which is what you had to do. | 是你不得不一个人面对 | 
| [11:05] | You were alone… after the accident. | 那次意外之后 你孤身一人 | 
| [11:08] | Your husband left. | 你丈夫离开你了 | 
| [11:12] | Perry told me. | 佩里跟我说了 | 
| [11:13] | Yes, he… blamed me. | 是 他怪罪于我 | 
| [11:18] | And he left. | 于是他离开了 | 
| [11:20] | And I deserved the blame. To be left. | 我活该被怪罪 活该被抛弃 | 
| [11:24] | You know, Ray… | 雷… | 
| [11:27] | made a new life. | 过上了新生活 | 
| [11:28] | He… got a new family. | 他组建了新家庭 | 
| [11:30] | He became a devoted father, so I’m told. | 听说他成了一个顾家的好父亲 | 
| [11:33] | It’s– It’s good. | 这很好 | 
| [11:35] | People can move on after tragedy, | 遭遇不幸后 人们可以放下过往 | 
| [11:38] | just not together sometimes. | 只不过不是共渡难关而已 | 
| [11:46] | What do you think about going to Big Sur? | 去大苏尔怎么样 | 
| [11:51] | Just the two of us. | 就我们俩去 | 
| [11:53] | There’s… a couples’ thing. | 有个”二人世界”活动 | 
| [11:57] | It’s– It’s a workshop. A couples’ workshop. | 是个工作坊 夫妻工作坊 | 
| [12:00] | I know, I know, that sounds awful, | 我知道听起来很烂俗 | 
| [12:02] | but it’s gotta be better than that lady, and… | 但总比看那个心理医生强 | 
| [12:05] | It’s supposed to be amazing. | 应该会很有趣 | 
| [12:09] | “Madeline, | “梅德琳 | 
| [12:10] | I would love to go with you into the woods | 我愿意跟你到小树林去 | 
| [12:12] | and talk about my feelings and make love to you.” | 倾诉衷肠 跟你做爱” | 
| [12:16] | No? | 不去吗 | 
| [12:19] | Mom, can you look over my project? | 妈妈 你能看下我的作业吗 | 
| [12:21] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [12:22] | This is opposites. | 这是对立物 | 
| [12:24] | And next, we’re gonna do synonyms. | 下一步 准备做类似物 | 
| [12:26] | Okay. Opposites. | 好 对立物 | 
| [12:27] | That’s a door. | 这是一扇门 | 
| [12:29] | And that is… | 那是… | 
| [12:29] | – That’s you. – Me. Of course. | -那是你 -想到是我了 | 
| [12:33] | I don’t– I don’t understand. | 我看不懂 | 
| [12:36] | The door’s hinged. | 那扇门上锁了[精神正常] | 
| [12:39] | I see. | 懂了 | 
| [12:41] | Is that supposed to be funny? | 你这是为了搞笑吗 | 
| [12:42] | Well, my teacher wants imagery. | 老师要求使用意象手法 | 
| [12:44] | Not words like “Hot” and “Cold.” | 不能用”冷热”这种简单的词 | 
| [12:49] | I’ll change it. | 我再画一幅 | 
| [12:54] | So is this the party line around here? That I’m unhinged? | 槽点在这里吗 我”精神错乱”[没上锁] | 
| [12:57] | – That’s the book on me? – Pretty much. | -我就是这种人吗 -差不多 | 
| [13:02] | Great. | “真好” | 
| [13:08] | I don’t understand why the attorney can’t handle this. | 我不懂为什么律师不能处理此事 | 
| [13:10] | Because they can’t. All right? | 因为他们不能 | 
| [13:11] | He had to pluck a zillion strings to get this through | 他托了好多关系才办成此事 | 
| [13:13] | on a Saturday with nobody else around. | 安排在周六 无其他人在场 | 
| [13:21] | It’s not like a scarlet letter. | 不是像《红字》那么恐怖 | 
| [13:22] | People file for bankruptcy all the time. | 人们申请破产很常见 | 
| [13:24] | Some even go on to become president. | 有人后来还当上总统了 | 
| [13:26] | Let’s just keep this thing moving along. | 赶紧完事吧 | 
| [13:27] | I’ve got a party to throw. | 我还要办生日派对 | 
| [13:29] | Absolutely no mention of that whatsoever to the trustee. | 这事可千万别跟委员会说 | 
| [13:33] | All right? Am I clear? | 听懂了吗 | 
| [13:36] | So this represents your assets in their entirety? | 这里列出的就是你们的全部财产吗 | 
| [13:38] | Yes, sir. | 是 法官阁下 | 
| [13:39] | Condo in Aspen. | 阿斯本一间公寓 | 
| [13:40] | Four bedroom vacation home in Palm Beach, | 棕榈滩一栋带有四间卧室的度假屋 | 
| [13:43] | including a 58-foot Red Sea Yacht. | 还包括58英尺红海游艇 | 
| [13:46] | The Amabella. | “艾玛贝拉”号 | 
| [13:47] | Any other recreational or vacation home? | 还有其它度假屋吗 | 
| [13:49] | No, sir. | 没有 法官阁下 | 
| [13:51] | Estimated liability is 33 million dollars? | 预计负债3300万美金 | 
| [13:54] | Yes, but most of that is pending civil lawsuits, | 对 但大部分都还在等待民事诉讼裁决 | 
| [13:56] | and we expect to be able to settle well within that range. | 这个范围之内 我们调停和解 | 
| [13:59] | You really don’t get to settle anything anymore, Mr. Klein. | 你没有调停和解的资格了 克莱恩先生 | 
| [14:01] | That all falls on me. | 这由我来决定 | 
| [14:03] | Your residence has been listed for sale? | 你们已经开始出售府邸了 | 
| [14:06] | Yes. We expect to go for north of 20. | 对 售价会在两千万 | 
| [14:09] | At least. | 最少这么多 | 
| [14:10] | Again, my decision, not yours. | 再说一次 这由我决定 没你们什么事 | 
| [14:12] | Any other legal actions pending? | 还有其它为裁决的诉讼吗 | 
| [14:14] | Right to sue? | 起诉权 | 
| [14:15] | Any punitive judgments in your favor? | 一些对你有利的惩治性判决 | 
| [14:17] | No, sir. | 没有 法官阁下 | 
| [14:18] | Any expectation of inheritance in the next 18 months? | 接下来18个月会继承遗产吗 | 
| [14:21] | No, sir. | 没有 法官阁下 | 
| [14:23] | Parents in good health? | 父母都健康吗 | 
| [14:26] | Are you serious? | 你不是吧 | 
| [14:28] | Yes, they’re in good health. | 对 都很健康 | 
| [14:35] | Do you stand to inherit? | 你会继承遗产吗 | 
| [14:38] | I’m self-made. | 我是白手起家 | 
| [14:48] | I see a charge for 4200 dollars to Morris-Simmons Lab. | 这上面显示”莫里斯·西蒙斯实验室”支出4200美金 | 
| [14:56] | Can anybody tell me what that’s for? | 具体买了什么呢 | 
| [14:59] | Medical. | 药 | 
| [15:01] | Did you submit to insurance? | 你上报保险了吗 | 
| [15:03] | – No. – Why not? | -没有 -理由呢 | 
| [15:06] | Because it’s… | 因为… | 
| [15:08] | It wouldn’t be declared as insurance. | 保险不会报销 | 
| [15:12] | Well, what is it? | 是什么 | 
| [15:14] | It’s medical. | 是药 | 
| [15:16] | Like I said the first time. | 我都说过了 | 
| [15:18] | I don’t think you follow here, Mrs. Klein. | 你没搞清状况 克莱恩夫人 | 
| [15:21] | See this… is a bankruptcy hearing. | 这里是破产申请听证会 | 
| [15:25] | And I can deny your petition. | 我可以驳回你的申请 | 
| [15:31] | Renata… | 蕾娜塔 | 
| [15:37] | From dealing with men like you all my life. Okay? | 我这辈子一直跟你这种男人打交道 | 
| [15:48] | Going forward, disallow. | 我们继续 驳回 | 
| [15:51] | I have here a listing of your jewelry, | 这里显示了你们所有的珠宝首饰 | 
| [15:53] | which doesn’t include that Rolex watch you’re wearing. | 但不包括你手上戴的那块劳力士表 | 
| [15:55] | I’ll take it. | 交上来吧 | 
| [15:57] | – You mean mine? – Are you kidding? | -你是说我的表吗 -不至于吧 | 
| [15:58] | John, come on. | 约翰 别这样啊 | 
| [16:00] | It doesn’t include that either. | 也不包括戒指 | 
| [16:02] | That’s my wedding ring. | 这是我的婚戒 | 
| [16:03] | It’s not listed. | 没列进来 | 
| [16:09] | I’m– I’m not… giving my… | 我不会上交… | 
| [16:12] | I will handle this later. | 我稍后再想办法 | 
| [16:28] | We done here? | 可以了吗 | 
| [16:30] | How’d you get here today? | 你们今天怎么来的 | 
| [16:33] | We drove. | 开车来的 | 
| [16:34] | Personal car? | 私家车 | 
| [16:36] | Tesla 2017. | 2017版泰斯拉电动车 | 
| [16:39] | Well, at least we got your ring back. | 至少你拿回婚戒了 | 
| [16:40] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [16:44] | There will come a day that you will pay for this, Gordon. | 总有一天 我要让你付出代价 戈登 | 
| [16:49] | But today is not that day. | 但不是今天 | 
| [16:52] | Today is Amabella’s day, | 今天主角是艾玛贝拉 | 
| [16:56] | and it will be filled with laughter… and magic… | 今天将是欢声笑语 精彩纷呈 | 
| [17:02] | and pure, unmitigated joy. | 充满喜悦的一天 | 
| [17:21] | To Club Amabella! | 艾玛贝拉俱乐部万岁 | 
| [17:23] | – You look incredible. You look– – Thank you. | -你打扮得太美了 -谢谢 | 
| [17:26] | This is my mom, Elizabeth. This is Renata. | 这是我妈 伊丽莎白 这是蕾娜塔 | 
| [17:28] | Elizabeth! Renata. We have never met. | 伊丽莎白 我是蕾娜塔 我们都没见过 | 
| [17:31] | We have not. It’s such a pleasure, | 我们没见过 幸会 | 
| [17:32] | and thank you so much for inviting me. | 谢谢你邀请我 | 
| [17:35] | – Of course! – I mean, The Trammps? | -别客气 -流浪汉组合 | 
| [17:37] | They’re headlining. | 他们是头牌 | 
| [17:39] | – So amazing. – Come in. Get champagne. | -太赞了 -快进来 喝杯香槟 | 
| [17:44] | Have a wonderful time. | 玩得尽兴 | 
| [17:46] | Ziggy Stardust, ladies and gentlemen! | 各位欢迎齐格·星辰 | 
| [17:49] | – This is Corey Brockfield. – I’ve heard so much about you. | -这是科里·布洛克菲德 -她常提起你 | 
| [17:52] | It’s so great to meet you, Corey. | 幸会 科里 | 
| [17:54] | Welcome to my home. | 欢迎来我家 | 
| [17:56] | – No, hi. Bonnie. – Hi. Nice to meet you. | -你好 邦妮 -你好 幸会 | 
| [17:58] | Gordon. Get him some champagne. | 戈登 给他拿些香槟 | 
| [18:00] | I can’t– He’s so cute, I can’t even take it. | 小鲜肉啊 太嫩了 好帅 | 
| [18:03] | – I can’t. I can’t. I can’t. – Just… just don’t tell him. | -受不了 好帅啊 -别告诉他就行 | 
| [18:05] | – Get on that. – He’s so cute. | -你收了他吧 -他好帅 | 
| [18:06] | You guys have to be cool. | 你们别这么如狼似虎 | 
| [18:08] | I made the biggest mistake bringing him here. | 我就不该带他过来 | 
| [18:09] | I’m never cool. | 我一直都这么不矜持 | 
| [18:10] | But I will try my best. For you. | 但我为了你忍一下 | 
| [18:12] | For you, I’m about to be cool for the first time in my life. | 为了你 我今生第一次让自己淡定 | 
| [18:17] | Are we gonna dance again? | 我们又要燥起来了吗 | 
| [18:19] | That’s right. We always need a dance party, don’t we? | 没错 派对就需要舞动起来啊 | 
| [18:23] | Hi, how are you? | 你好吗 | 
| [18:27] | This is a list of… | 我列出了 | 
| [18:30] | all of the best family law attorneys in the Bay Area, | 湾区最出色的家庭法律师 | 
| [18:34] | as well as the peninsula. | 还包括半岛那边 | 
| [18:36] | I would like you to call each one of them. | 你最好每一个都联系一下 | 
| [18:41] | But I have you. Wha– | 但我已经雇佣你了 | 
| [18:42] | Why do I need to call them? | 还打给他们干什么 | 
| [18:44] | Well, you won’t, | 你不会聘请他们 | 
| [18:46] | but your daughter-in-law will, | 但你儿媳妇会 | 
| [18:48] | and if you call them first, | 而如果你先联系 | 
| [18:51] | you know, she can’t have them. | 她就不能聘请他们了 | 
| [18:54] | They’ll be conflicted out. | 因为存在利益冲突 | 
| [18:58] | It’s– You know, it’s an ugly process. | 打官司一定会撕破脸 | 
| [19:03] | Are you really sure you want to proceed with this? | 你确定要这么做吗 | 
| [19:08] | He agreed to go to a sauna center. | 他同意去桑拿房 | 
| [19:10] | It’s like a healing institute for mature couples. | 就像是一个成年夫妇的婚疗机构 | 
| [19:13] | – Yeah, right. – Maybe it used to be a– | -好吧 -也许以前是一个… | 
| [19:15] | Celeste, what exactly does your mother-in-law know? | 瑟莱丝特 你婆婆都知道什么 | 
| [19:19] | She gave me a very strange look yesterday. | 她昨天看我的眼神很不对劲 | 
| [19:22] | If anything, she’s suspicious of me. | 她要怀疑 也是怀疑我 | 
| [19:24] | Does that bother you, all that suspicion? | 你不会她这么疑心 很烦吗 | 
| [19:26] | It does bother me. It does. | 很烦 确实很烦 | 
| [19:28] | And if I could do again, I wouldn’t lie. | 如果可以重来 我不会撒谎 | 
| [19:30] | I wouldn’t go along with the lie. | 我不会同意说谎 | 
| [19:32] | – Exactly. – Hold on a second. | -没错 -打住 | 
| [19:35] | What are you trying to say? | 你这话是什么意思 | 
| [19:36] | You were the one that said that he slipped, that he fell, and… | 是你说他失足摔下去了 | 
| [19:39] | I mean, we– we went along with it. | 我们跟着配合你了 | 
| [19:41] | Are you blaming me? | 你是怪我吗 | 
| [19:43] | I blame myself, all right? | 我怪自己 | 
| [19:44] | It seemed like a good idea at the time, | 当时觉得应该那样做 | 
| [19:46] | but I was numb. | 但我当时僵住了 | 
| [19:48] | I wasn’t thinking straight, | 我失去理智了 | 
| [19:49] | and let’s face it, this fucking lie… | 承认吧 这个该死的谎言 | 
| [19:52] | – has had quite a shelf life. – Yeah, I agree. | -有”保质期” -同意 | 
| [19:56] | So you’re all talking about me behind my back? | 你们都在背后说我坏话 | 
| [19:58] | – You’re blaming me. – No. No. | -都来责怪我 -不是 | 
| [19:59] | No, that’s rich. That’s really rich. | 真有意思 你们真有意思 | 
| [19:59] | We’re not blaming you behind your back. Madeline. | 我们没有在背后责怪你 梅德琳 | 
| [20:04] | We’re right here. It’s to your face. | 我们是当面责怪你 | 
| [20:22] | How adorable is that? | 真是太可爱了吧 | 
| [20:30] | I suppose we’ll never be giving her anything like this again. Ever. | 我们再也没法给她这么奢华的幸福了 | 
| [20:37] | Okay, look. I know… | 好吧 我知道 | 
| [20:38] | I will never be able to make up for what I’ve done. | 我永远无法弥补我犯下的错 | 
| [20:42] | But… I mean, do you think there’s any chance | 但你有没有可能 | 
| [20:45] | that you’ll be able to forgive me… eventually? | 最终会原谅我呢 | 
| [20:50] | It’s not about you, Gordon. | 不是你的问题 戈登 | 
| [20:52] | It’s not? | 不是吗 | 
| [20:53] | Since I was old enough to dream of having my own family, | 自打我懂事起 梦想拥有自己的家庭 | 
| [20:56] | I’ve been, in my head, planning my child’s life. | 我一直在脑海里勾画我孩子的人生 | 
| [21:01] | What it would entail, what she would have, | 那样的人生需要什么 她会拥有什么 | 
| [21:04] | the opportunities I could give her. | 我能够给她提供的各种机遇 | 
| [21:07] | So I’m having a difficult time reconciling that all my dreams have gone to shit. | 所以我很难接受 我的梦想都破灭了 | 
| [21:14] | All my hopes and plans for Amabella have gone to shit. | 我对艾玛贝拉的期望与打算都化作泡影了 | 
| [21:19] | I married a man… | 我嫁的男人 | 
| [21:23] | who would take my life and… | 竟会毁了我的人生 | 
| [21:26] | all my accomplishments and just turn them to shit. | 将我奋斗的一切 付诸一炬 | 
| [21:31] | That– That’s on me. Right? | 我要怪就怪自己 | 
| [21:33] | My choices. My stupidity. | 我选的人 我自己没眼光 | 
| [21:35] | It’s my picker that’s broken. | 是我自己瞎了眼 | 
| [21:38] | My fucking bad. | 我自己作死了 | 
| [21:38] | Renata! | 蕾娜塔 | 
| [21:42] | Such a pleasure! | 好荣幸 | 
| [22:29] | I saw you. | 我刚才看见你了 | 
| [22:31] | With your friends earlier. | 你和你的朋友们在聊什么 | 
| [22:34] | Something’s wrong. | 气氛不对劲 | 
| [22:38] | I don’t like the energy in this house. | 我不喜欢这栋房子的磁场 | 
| [22:41] | I mean, not the party. This is great. | 不是说派对 派对很棒 | 
| [22:45] | Something deeper. | 而是更深层次的东西 | 
| [22:48] | And I don’t like the energy around you. | 我不喜欢你周围的磁场 | 
| [22:50] | This is just your weird imagination. | 你自己胡思乱想 | 
| [22:53] | I don’t think so. | 才不是 | 
| [23:08] | No. | 别来这一套 | 
| [23:33] | You wanna dance? | 想跳一曲吗 | 
| [23:39] | No. | 不想 | 
| [23:43] | Wanna think about it? | 再考虑一下 | 
| [23:44] | I mean, I would love to dance with you, Madeline. | 我愿意跟你跳舞 梅德琳 | 
| [23:49] | But maybe sometime when we’re not… | 但换个时候吧 | 
| [23:51] | doing a dog and pony show in front of all of Monterey. | 而不是在全镇面前扮演恩爱夫妻 | 
| [23:55] | I’m sick of all the pretending and I– | 我受够这种”虚荣表演”了 | 
| [23:57] | What do you mean, pretending? | 什么虚荣表演 | 
| [23:58] | What do I mean, pretending? Are you kidding me? | 还什么意思 表演什么 | 
| [24:00] | Are you looking at this room? | 你自己不会看吗 | 
| [24:03] | This is pretending. | 这就是表演 | 
| [24:05] | You, me, us, the– everything. | 这一切都是演出来的幸福 | 
| [24:08] | Just… | 别… | 
| [24:10] | – Got it. – Okay. | -行了 -好 | 
| [24:11] | Yeah. Got it. | 行 我知道了 | 
| [24:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [24:22] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [24:27] | – I’ve been there, man. – My God. | -我也经历过 -天呐 | 
| [24:29] | – No, I mean– I– – Jesus Christ, just shut up. | -不是 我… -老天爷 闭嘴吧 | 
| [24:32] | Just fucking… | 你他妈… | 
| [24:34] | – Don’t. Don’t say that. – Stop it. | -别说 别说出来 -别惹我了 | 
| [24:35] | Don’t talk to me like– | 别这么跟我说… | 
| [24:36] | – I don’t like that. – Please… | -我不喜欢 -别贱了 | 
| [24:40] | Don’t. | 别惹我 | 
| [24:44] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 | 
| [24:45] | – He started it. I was joking. – I do not care who started it. | -他先挑起 我只是闹着玩 -我不管谁先挑事 | 
| [24:47] | We were playing. We were playing. | 我们闹着玩呢 闹着玩 | 
| [24:48] | – Just go– – Hey, we were playing. | -放手 -我们闹着玩呢 | 
| [24:50] | We are meant to be happy here. This is about happiness! | 这个派对是为了开心 应该充满欢笑 | 
| [24:55] | My God. Babies! | 天呐 一群小学生 | 
| [25:10] | You don’t need to read that all here. | 你不用在这里全看完 | 
| [25:12] | You can just give it a good proof tonight | 你今晚检查一下 | 
| [25:14] | to make sure there are no, inaccuracies. | 确保没错就行 | 
| [25:17] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好 -好 | 
| [25:19] | So you do realize that once we file, | 你知道一旦提交申请 | 
| [25:21] | you can count on being, alienated from the boys. | 你跟孙子们就会感情疏远了 | 
| [25:26] | I mean, you might get custody, | 你确实可能争到监护权 | 
| [25:27] | but affection… | 但情感上… | 
| [25:29] | This isn’t about me needing to be liked. | 我受不受喜爱 这不重要 | 
| [25:31] | Okay, everyone needs to be liked. | 大家都需要别人的喜爱 | 
| [25:34] | I find that’s especially true with grandmothers. | 特别是姥姥奶奶 更是如此 | 
| [25:39] | ♪ How old are you ♪ | ♪你几岁啦♪ | 
| [25:42] | Eight. | 八岁 | 
| [25:43] | Eight? | 八岁 | 
| [25:45] | Tell you what. | 是这样 | 
| [25:46] | Today is your birthday, we’re gonna dedicate this show to you. | 今天是你生日 我们将专为你演出一曲 | 
| [26:12] | Are y’all ready? Say, “Burn!” | 准备好了吗 一起喊”燃烧” | 
| [26:14] | ♪ Burn, baby, burn ♪ | ♪尽情燃烧吧♪ | 
| [26:15] | I can’t hear you! What we say? | 声音不够响亮 大喊什么 | 
| [26:17] | ♪ Burn, baby, burn ♪ | ♪尽情燃烧吧♪ | 
| [26:19] | That’s it! A little louder. | 没错 再响亮一些 | 
| [26:21] | ♪ Burn, baby, burn ♪ | ♪尽情燃烧吧♪ | 
| [26:23] | That’s right. | 就是这样 | 
| [26:25] | ♪ Burn, baby, burn ♪ | ♪尽情燃烧吧♪ | 
| [26:27] | Now somebody scream! | 尖叫起来 | 
| [26:30] | ♪ To my surprise ♪ | ♪出乎意料♪ | 
| [26:32] | ♪ One hundred stories high ♪ | ♪现场热火朝天♪ | 
| [26:35] | ♪ One hundred stories high ♪ | ♪现场热火朝天♪ | 
| [26:36] | ♪ People getting loose, y’all ♪ | ♪人们卸下伪装♪ | 
| [26:39] | ♪ Getting down on the roof ♪ | ♪屋顶狂欢♪ | 
| [26:42] | Let me hear ya. Say what? | 大家一起喊出来 | 
| [26:47] | Found you. | 你在这里啊 | 
| [26:51] | You wanna sit? | 过来坐 | 
| [26:57] | I know I told you a little bit about what happened. | 我跟你说过一点过去的事 | 
| [27:02] | We don’t have to talk about it. | 我们不用非得谈 | 
| [27:07] | I would like to. | 我想谈 | 
| [27:13] | I’ve– | 我… | 
| [27:16] | I was raped pretty violently… | 我被强暴过 | 
| [27:20] | by a man who I thought was sensitive and… | 我误以为强奸我的那个人很体贴 | 
| [27:26] | kind. | 很善良 | 
| [27:29] | Yeah. That’s how I got Ziggy, so… | 我因此怀上了齐格 | 
| [27:34] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是 | 
| [27:56] | Amabella’s so happy you came! | 你来了 艾玛贝拉很高兴 | 
| [27:58] | – Thank you! – Good to see you. | -谢谢 -见到你真好 | 
| [28:00] | – Even better than Frozen. – Do you promise? | -完爆”冰雪奇缘”那次 -所言非虚吗 | 
| [28:02] | My gosh! Just amazing. | 天呐 太赞了 | 
| [28:03] | You better not be lying to me. | 你最后没骗我 | 
| [28:04] | I’m not lying, and I also wanna borrow your dress. | 我没有 我还想跟你借裙子呢 | 
| [28:06] | – Is that weird? – No. You own it. | -不合时宜吗 -没有 嘴这么甜 必须借 | 
| [28:09] | – My God! – That was insane! | -天呐 -太赞了 | 
| [28:11] | – Disco was genius. – Really? | -搞成迪斯科主题 太有才了 -是吗 | 
| [28:13] | – It was, wasn’t it. – Yeah, it was great. | -确实很有才吧 -太棒了 | 
| [28:15] | Thank you so much. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢 | 
| [28:17] | We’ve got one for you. | 你也有 | 
| [28:18] | – I know someone had a great time. – Really? | -某人玩得很开心啊 -是吗 | 
| [28:21] | – I had a ball! – That… No! | -我很尽兴 -简直了 | 
| [28:22] | You… on that dance floor. It was amazing. | 你在舞池里 舞姿动人 | 
| [28:26] | It was a ball. | 配合舞厅主题嘛 | 
| [28:29] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [28:31] | – I’m so happy you were here. – Let’s go! | -我很高兴你来了 -我们走 | 
| [28:35] | Mama. | 妈 | 
| [28:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [28:37] | – Mom? – Elizabeth? | -妈 -伊丽莎白 | 
| [28:40] | – What’s wrong with her? – Elizabeth? | -她怎么了 -伊丽莎白 | 
| [28:41] | My God! Mom! My God! | 天呐 妈 我的天 | 
| [28:44] | – Mom! – What happened? | -妈 怎么回事 | 
| [28:45] | – Watch her head! Watch her head! – Mom! Mom! | -当心她的头 当心头 -妈 妈 | 
| [28:46] | My God! Somebody call 911! | 我的天 叫救护车啊 | 
| [28:48] | What the fuck is happening to her? | 她到底怎么了啊 | 
| [29:01] | So what happened? | 到底怎么回事 | 
| [29:02] | She had a stroke, which most likely caused the seizure. | 她中风了 于是抽过去了 | 
| [29:06] | We’re gonna take her into surgery now | 我们现在给她手术 | 
| [29:07] | and clean out a carotid artery in her neck. | 疏通她的颈动脉 | 
| [29:10] | It’s good that you got her here so quickly. | 还好你们及时送过来 | 
| [29:13] | As soon as we know more, I’ll let you know. | 一有新情况 我们会通知你 | 
| [29:15] | She just dropped like a stone. | 她就突然倒地不起了 | 
| [29:29] | I seriously thought she was gonna die. | 我真以为她会就这样死了 | 
| [29:34] | It really makes you take stock of things. | 这种事真会让你感悟人生 | 
| [29:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [29:45] | No. | 有事 | 
| [29:47] | I’m far from okay. | 我一点也不好 | 
| [29:49] | Look, if you’re gonna leave me, can you just do it? | 如果你想离开我 就离开吧 | 
| [29:52] | Can you just get it over with? | 果断一点 直接走人 | 
| [29:55] | Wh– I mean, I’m still here, aren’t I? | 我不是还在吗 | 
| [29:57] | Is that what you think, Ed? | 你真这么觉得吗 埃德 | 
| [29:59] | You’re far from here. | 你人在 魂不在 | 
| [30:02] | You’re not even fucking close. | 你的魂儿早就飞走了 | 
| [30:16] | I had a really weird thing happen earlier when I was dancing with Corey. | 我之前跟科里跳舞时 发生了一点不悦的小插曲 | 
| [30:21] | Everything was going fine, it was great, | 本来一切都特别美好 | 
| [30:22] | and then, he moved his hand, and… my mind froze, | 然后他的手轻抚了我 我一时不知所措了 | 
| [30:27] | and my body recoiled and kinda had this spasm. | 身体不由自主地退缩 像是痉挛了一下 | 
| [30:32] | It’s really frustrating because I’m doing so well, | 很闹心 因为我本来很顺利 | 
| [30:34] | and then something like that happens. | 结果又被过去影响了 | 
| [30:37] | And it’s like, am I ever gonna be able to be sexual again? | 让我怀疑自己到底还能不能跟人发生关系了 | 
| [30:39] | Can you relate to that? | 你有同感吗 | 
| [30:42] | Did he ever… | 他… | 
| [30:45] | Did Perry ever rape you? | 佩里强奸过你吗 | 
| [30:47] | How we doing? Another round? | 怎么样 再来一轮吗 | 
| [30:51] | No, I’m good. Thank you, actually. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [30:55] | It’ll happen. | 你会跨过这道坎儿 | 
| [30:57] | – So he didn’t? – No. | -他没有吗 -没有 | 
| [31:00] | No, he didn’t. | 他没强奸过我 | 
| [31:06] | I’m gonna swing by the hospital on my way and just check up on Bonnie. | 回家之前 我会顺道去医院看一下邦妮 | 
| [31:09] | Would you tell her that my boys are with Mary Louise tonight, | 你告诉她 玛丽·路易斯今晚看孩子 | 
| [31:11] | so… if she… if she wants anything, I’m here. | 如果她有需要 可以随时找我 | 
| [31:17] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [31:20] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [31:20] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 | 
| [31:25] | So what’s it gonna be? | 还喝吗 | 
| [31:27] | What the hell, I’ll have another one. | 豁出去了 再来一杯 | 
| [31:29] | Good choice. | 这就对了 | 
| [31:42] | Looking for Elizabeth Howard. | 我来找伊丽莎白·霍华德 | 
| [31:45] | – She’s right through– – Dad. | -她就在… -爸 | 
| [31:56] | She okay? | 她没事吧 | 
| [31:58] | I think. | 应该没事 | 
| [32:00] | What’d the surgeon say? | 医生怎么说 | 
| [32:01] | Her brain scans showed some bleeding, but… | CT显示她大脑出血 但是 | 
| [32:05] | it’s minimal, so… | 只是轻微而已 | 
| [32:06] | we won’t know anything else till she wakes up. | 具体情况 还是要看她醒来之后 | 
| [32:14] | Did you say something to her? | 你跟她说了什么吗 | 
| [32:16] | Before the incident, did you say something? | 她出事之前 你跟她说了什么吗 | 
| [32:18] | You mean, did I cause this? | 你是说 是我把她气中风了吗 | 
| [32:20] | – I didn’t mean that. – Yeah, you did. | -我不是这个意思 -你就是 | 
| [32:22] | It’s just that you… know how easily upset she gets. | 你知道你妈多容易生气 | 
| [32:26] | I didn’t cause her fucking stroke. | 我没把她气中风 | 
| [32:27] | Calm down. What if she can hear you? | 别激动 她听到怎么办 | 
| [32:33] | Okay… | 好吧 | 
| [32:35] | I’m gonna let you sit with her for a while. Okay? | 你单独陪她一会儿吧 | 
| [32:48] | I’m here, baby. | 我在这里 老婆 | 
| [32:50] | It’s the best pizza in the world! | 这是世上最美味的披萨 | 
| [32:55] | That’s what your dad used to say. | 你们爸爸以前会这么说 | 
| [32:57] | When he was your age. You know that? | 就在你们这么大时 你们知道吗 | 
| [33:01] | – He said that with us too. – He did? | -他也这么跟我们说 -是吗 | 
| [33:03] | – Did he teach you how to stretch the cheese? – Yeah. | -他教过你们怎么拉丝吗 -教过 | 
| [33:06] | Stretch the cheese. | 将芝士拉成丝 | 
| [33:11] | Nothing better in the world. | 这最美妙了 | 
| [33:14] | If Dad was here, he would eat a whole pizza to himself. | 如果爸爸还活着 他会把整个披萨都吃掉 | 
| [33:20] | He is. He is here, in a way. | 他活着 某种意义上活着 | 
| [33:25] | You know, people are never really gone. | 人不会真正消失 | 
| [33:29] | ‘Cause they live on in the hearts of those they leave behind. | 因为亡者会活在亲人心中 | 
| [33:33] | We just have to… keep your dad here. | 我们要把你他放在这里 | 
| [33:38] | In our hearts. Right? | 放在心里 对吧 | 
| [33:41] | Right? | 是吧 | 
| [33:44] | It’s the best pizza in the world! | 这是世上最美味的披萨 | 
| [35:01] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 | 
| [35:02] | – Excuse me? – What the fuck? | -你说什么 -你他妈有病吧 | 
| [35:04] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 | 
| [35:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [35:11] | She chooses now? | 她挑这个时候吗 | 
| [35:12] | No, no, no, she’s here some DUI fatality or something. | 不不 她来是处理酒驾致死案 | 
| [35:14] | I ran into her downstairs. It’s something else. | 我在楼下碰到她 她是来处理其它案子 | 
| [35:18] | She’s just a daughter of a patient. | 她只是一个病人的女儿 | 
| [35:20] | I know who she is. | 我认识她 | 
| [35:25] | I so wanted to bring the boys to church, | 我本来很想带孩子去教堂 | 
| [35:27] | but Max was adamantly opposed. | 但麦克斯坚决反对 | 
| [35:30] | He thinks that God is a douchebag. | 他认为上帝是个傻帽 | 
| [35:33] | His language, not mine. | 他的原话 我可没这么说 | 
| [35:34] | – Hi, Mommy. – Hi, Mommy. | -妈妈 -妈妈 | 
| [35:36] | – You all right? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 | 
| [35:39] | – Just didn’t sleep very well, you know? – Yeah. | -就是还没睡好 -是吗 | 
| [35:42] | We had pulled pizza last night. | 我们昨晚吃披萨了 | 
| [35:43] | – Did you? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 | 
| [35:44] | We stretched the cheese like Daddy used to do. | 我们像老爸以前那样拉丝了 | 
| [35:46] | Well, that sounds really fun. | 好像很有意思啊 | 
| [35:49] | And we saw Ziggy this morning. | 我们今早还看见齐格了 | 
| [35:51] | He lives in Grandma’s building. | 他跟奶奶住同一栋楼 | 
| [35:55] | – Great. – What’s the matter? | -真好 -你怎么了 | 
| [35:57] | Celeste, what’s wrong? | 瑟莱丝特 你怎么了 | 
| [35:59] | I just… I don’t know, | 我… 不知道 | 
| [36:00] | I feel like I’m coming down with something. | 我感觉我有点不太舒服 | 
| [36:04] | I just feel like– very zonked. | 我感觉有些恍惚 | 
| [36:06] | You look funny. | 你看起来不太对劲 | 
| [36:09] | No fever. | 没发烧 | 
| [36:13] | What a mess! Good lord. | 天 怎么这么乱 | 
| [36:20] | How we all doin’? | 大家好啊 | 
| [36:23] | I gotta… | 我得… | 
| [36:25] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙们好 | 
| [36:28] | And who do we have with us today? | 眼前这位是谁啊 | 
| [36:31] | I’m… I’m Joe. | 我叫乔 | 
| [36:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [36:37] | So… | 话说 | 
| [36:41] | Shall we… | 我们… | 
| [36:44] | Let’s get clean, shall we? | 我们收拾一下吧 | 
| [37:07] | Wait, did you take Ambien again? | 你又吃安眠药了啊 | 
| [37:09] | And you didn’t even remember he was in the house? | 你都不记得他来你家了吗 | 
| [37:11] | I couldn’t– | 我没法… | 
| [37:12] | I didn’t even realize where I was when they came running in, I just… | 他们进来时 我都不知自己在哪儿 | 
| [37:16] | Look, you’re entitled to have a private life. | 你有权过自己的私生活 | 
| [37:19] | She said she was taking the boys for a sleepover. | 她说帮你看孩子了 | 
| [37:21] | I know, and then she comes in at a– | 我知道 而她来我家… | 
| [37:23] | I mean, it must have been like– | 场面当时肯定… | 
| [37:24] | Yeah, she should have called you first or texted you. | 她该提前打电话或发短信说一下 | 
| [37:26] | You can’t just, like, barge in on people like that. | 怎么能不打一声招呼 就随便闯进来 | 
| [37:28] | I dropped the boys off at Jane’s, if that’s all right. | 我把孩子们送到简家里去了 | 
| [37:31] | So that we could have a… conversation. | 我想跟你谈一下 | 
| [37:36] | Is that your hint for me to leave? | 你这是送客的节奏吗 | 
| [37:43] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [37:45] | – It’s all right. – Okay, I’ll call you later. | -没事 -我稍后再联系你 | 
| [37:56] | Celeste… | 瑟莱丝特 | 
| [38:00] | I do think you need to take some… | 我觉得你需要一些时间 | 
| [38:03] | some real time to heal, | 来疗愈伤痛 | 
| [38:07] | and that while you do that, | 而这段时间 | 
| [38:09] | I think Max and Josh should… reside with me. | 麦克斯和乔希还是搬来跟我住吧 | 
| [38:14] | No. No. | 不行 不行 | 
| [38:17] | That won’t be necessary. | 没那个必要 | 
| [38:18] | No, I– I think it is nec– It is necessary. | 不 我觉得有这个必要 | 
| [38:21] | Look, last night was a misunderstanding– | 昨晚是个误会… | 
| [38:23] | No, no, this is not about last night. | 不是因为昨晚的事 | 
| [38:25] | It’s about a whole totality of events. | 而是因为一系列事情 | 
| [38:30] | You’re a mess, Celeste. | 你状态很糟 瑟莱丝特 | 
| [38:33] | And until you’re better, | 你情绪稳定之前 | 
| [38:35] | we just have to think about… protecting the wellbeing of our boys. | 我们得为孩子们着想一下 | 
| [38:39] | We should at least be able to agree on that. | 至少这一点 我们不该有分歧 | 
| [38:43] | My boys will not be going to live with you. | 我儿子们不会跟你住 | 
| [38:45] | But they’re at risk here. They’re at risk in your care. | 但他们在这里很危险 你照顾不好他们 | 
| [38:49] | And I’m their grandmother, and I will not forsake them, | 我是孩子们的奶奶 我不会袖手旁观 | 
| [38:51] | and I will not forsake what I know Perry would want me to– to do for them. | 佩里还活着 他也肯定希望我为孩子考虑 | 
| [38:56] | I need you to get outta here. Right now. | 你给我出去 赶紧走 | 
| [38:58] | Well, we can calmly– | 我们可以冷静… | 
| [39:00] | – No, no. – Celeste– | -不不 -瑟莱丝特 | 
| [39:01] | Get the fuck out of here! | 滚出我家 | 
| [39:03] | Okay, I’m going to give you this as a courtesy. | 出于厚道 我把这个给你 | 
| [39:06] | What? | 什么 | 
| [39:07] | – It’s a– – What is it? | -这是… -这是什么 | 
| [39:09] | – A petition for assignment of the guardian of the person. – No! No! | -孩子的监护权转让申请 -不 不 | 
| [39:12] | – What? – Persons. | -什么 -孩子们的监护权 | 
| [39:13] | – It’s plural in this case. – What? | -是两个孩子 -什么 | 
| [39:15] | It’ll be filed in the Monterey County Superior Court tomorrow morning. | 我明天一早就会向蒙特利县最高法院提交申请 | 
| [39:18] | We need to do what’s best for the boys. | 我们得为孩子们着想 | 
| [39:27] | She could really lose her kids? | 她有可能失去监护权吗 | 
| [39:29] | Maybe. It’s California law, and it’s very tricky. | 有可能 加州法律 很复杂 | 
| [39:32] | – You got her a good lawyer. – Good. She’s good. | -你给她找了厉害的律师 -那个律师很出色 | 
| [39:34] | But… | 但是 | 
| [39:36] | I would have had her hire Ira Farber, | 我本来想找艾拉·法伯尔 | 
| [39:38] | and now I hear Mary Louise got him and that’s why he was unavailable. | 结果玛丽·路易斯聘请他了 所以他才不接我们 | 
| [39:41] | – My God. – It’s just– everything feels like it’s unraveling, and now– | -天呐 -感觉一切都慢慢浮出水面了 | 
| [39:44] | I mean, Bonnie, I don’t know how she’s… keeping it together. | 邦妮 真佩服她还没崩溃 | 
| [39:47] | I heard her mother is stablelized– | 我听说她母亲状况稳定了 | 
| [39:48] | Hey, Madeline. | 梅德琳 | 
| [39:52] | Renata. | 蕾娜塔 | 
| [39:54] | It’s nice to see you both. You well? | 很高兴同时见到你们俩 还好吗 | 
| [39:56] | – Yeah. – Great. | -不错 -很好 | 
| [39:58] | – Yeah. – You? | -挺好 -你呢 | 
| [40:00] | Hey, I heard you gave a great talk other night at Otter Bay Assembly. | 听说你上次在水獭湾小学家长会上的讲话很精彩 | 
| [40:04] | Wish I’d seen that. | 我要是在场就好了 | 
| [40:06] | People pull out their iPhones all the time at these sorts of things. | 这年头 大家见到什么都拿出手机拍 | 
| [40:08] | I’m sure it’s posted somewhere on Instagram or something. | 肯定会有人拍下来 发到网上了 | 
| [40:14] | I’ll look for it. | 我会去找找看 | 
| [40:17] | Have a good day. | 再见 | 
| [40:21] | What the fuck was that? | 这他妈是唱哪一出 | 
| [40:27] | Hi, Jane. | 简 | 
| [40:28] | – What a surpri– – Can we have a conversation, please? | -没想到… -我们能聊几句吗 | 
| [40:31] | Of course, come in. Can I get you a cup of tea? | 可以啊 进来 你想喝杯茶吗 | 
| [40:33] | No, I’m fine. | 不用了 | 
| [40:34] | I’m just a little bit curious as to what you’re doing | 我想知道 你既然跟瑟莱丝特争抚养权 | 
| [40:36] | and if you plan to take my kid next. | 是不是也打算夺走我家孩子 | 
| [40:39] | What? What would make you think that I would seek custody of Ziggy? | 什么 你怎么会觉得我会和你争齐格呢 | 
| [40:42] | You’re a wonderful, wonderful mother. | 你是一个非常出色的母亲 | 
| [40:44] | So is Celeste! | 瑟莱丝特也是啊 | 
| [40:45] | No. No, no. I have concerns about Celeste. | 不不 我对瑟莱丝特有些顾虑 | 
| [40:48] | Her mental and emotional health… | 她的精神与情绪都不太… | 
| [40:52] | I know you’re her friend, Jane. | 我知道你们是好友 简 | 
| [40:54] | But truly, do you not also worry? | 但说实话 你难道没有相同担忧吗 | 
| [40:58] | – No. No, I don’t. – Well, put yourself in my shoes. | -我没有 -站在我的立场考虑一下 | 
| [41:01] | If you became convinced that the boys were at risk– | 如果你觉得孩子们有危险… | 
| [41:04] | They’re not at risk. | 他们没有危险 | 
| [41:06] | – Physically at risk. – I’ve seen her as a mom! | -身体有可能受伤 -我见过她当妈的样子 | 
| [41:08] | She’s a great parent. | 她是个很称职的母亲 | 
| [41:09] | You have seen the outward appearance, | 你看到的只是表象而已 | 
| [41:10] | but I’ve seen the drawer, with… | 而我看到她的抽屉了 | 
| [41:13] | Ambien and– and Vicodin and, Xanax, | 一抽屉安眠药 维柯丁[镇痛] 阿普唑仑[抗焦虑] | 
| [41:16] | something with a– “Trama– ” I don’t know! | 还有一些我叫不上名字的药 | 
| [41:18] | All these different medications, and she’s driving on these roads. | 吃这么多药 万一她开车路上发生意外怎么办 | 
| [41:23] | Let me ask you, do you ever put Ziggy in the car with her? | 我来问你 你会让齐格坐她的车吗 | 
| [41:27] | Does he sit in the front next to her when the twins are strapped in the back? | 双胞胎坐后座系着安全带 他坐副驾位置 | 
| [41:33] | Are you okay with that? | 你放心吗 | 
| [41:40] | I’m not gonna testify against you– | 我不会出庭为对方作证… | 
| [41:41] | But they might be able to force you. | 但法律上可能强制你出庭 | 
| [41:42] | They might be able to, I don’t know, get a court order. | 也许能申请法庭传唤令 | 
| [41:45] | Celeste, first of all, you can trust me. | 瑟莱丝特 首先 你可以相信我 | 
| [41:48] | I trusted her, so don’t talk to me about trust right now. | 我之前还相信她了 别跟我说什么信任了 | 
| [41:52] | I let her into my life. | 我接纳了她 | 
| [41:54] | I let her into my house. | 我让她住进我家 | 
| [41:56] | I tried to help her. | 我努力给她慰藉了 | 
| [41:58] | Whatever you say to me is doctor-patient privileged. | 我们之间的谈话受医患保密协定保护 | 
| [42:03] | You know that. | 你知道这一点 | 
| [42:03] | I just don’t feel strong enough to handle this. | 我就是觉得我不够坚强 无法承受这场官司 | 
| [42:06] | They’re gonna wanna interview the kids, | 法院会派人找孩子谈话 | 
| [42:08] | and they’ve been through enough. | 他们已经够惨了 | 
| [42:10] | We’ve all been through enough, for God’s sake. | 我们都经历太多苦了 够惨了 | 
| [42:15] | Maybe you can settle? | 也许可以庭外和解 | 
| [42:17] | Don’t tell me to fucking settle. | 别劝我和解 | 
| [42:18] | I’m not settling anything with that woman. | 我绝不会跟那个女人和解 | 
| [42:21] | God. These are my kids. | 他们是我的孩子 | 
| [42:24] | And she wants them. She wants my boys. | 她想夺走他们 想要我的孩子们 | 
| [42:27] | If she’s seeking custody on the grounds of parental unfitness… | 如果她争取抚养权的理由是 母亲失责 | 
| [42:32] | or neglect… | 不称职 | 
| [42:33] | Whose side are you on, for God’s sake? | 你到底帮谁啊 | 
| [42:36] | I’ve seen the way these things play out. | 我见过抚养权官司多惨烈 | 
| [42:37] | – Nobody wins. – I will win. I’ll fucking win. | -没人是赢家 -我会赢 老娘一定会赢 | 
| [42:43] | God. | 天呐 | 
| [43:02] | Mama. | 妈 | 
| [43:16] | What, Mama? | 怎么了 妈 | 
| [43:21] | Mama… | 妈 |