Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Birdman(鸟人)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Birdman(鸟人)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:鸟人
英文名称:Birdman
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:49] 尽管如此 你这一生中 是否得你所想
[01:09] 称自己为人所爱 在世上感到为人所爱
[02:05] How did we end up here? 我们怎么会狼狈至此
[02:14] This place is horrible. 这地方糟透了
[02:21] Smells like balls. 一股卵蛋味
[02:30] We don’t belong in this shithole. 我们不属于这个鬼地方
[02:46] Shit. 该死
[02:51] – Hey, Sam. – Dad, -萨姆 -爸爸
[02:53] Hi, hon. what kind of… Shut up! 宝贝 你要什么…闭嘴
[02:55] What kind of flowers did you say you wanted? 你要什么花来着
[02:56] Alchemillas, or something that smells nice. 羽衣草 或者其他好闻的花
[02:58] – You know, something soothing. – It all smells like fucking kimchi! -能稳定情绪的 -这些花都一股泡菜味儿
[03:02] Okay, something that looks nice. 好吧 那看着好看的
[03:04] – You know, anything but roses, okay? – I hate this job. -别是玫瑰就行 -我讨厌干这个
[03:28] Riggan, everyone’s set for one-four. 里根 第一幕第四场已各就各位
[03:30] They’re ready for you. 就等你了
[03:34] Riggan, they’re ready for you. 里根 就等你了
[04:01] Paul, just wait for Mr. Thomson. 保罗 等等汤姆森先生
[04:08] – Mr. Thomson. – Steve. -汤姆森先生 -史蒂夫
[04:10] It’s Daniel. 我叫丹尼尔
[04:11] Okay. 好吧
[04:15] Oh, hey, buddy. 伙计
[04:16] How you doing? 你好吗
[04:17] Pretty good. Good. 很好 很好
[04:18] You know, I’d be a lot better if I could get, uh, 要是能让拉尔夫退出演出的话
[04:21] Ralph to stop, you know, acting. 我会好得多
[04:23] – It’s gonna be fine. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. -没事的 -对对对
[04:25] And he was yelling, “I love you, I love you, bitch.” 他还喊 “我爱你 我爱你 贱人”
[04:28] What do you do with a love like that? 你能拿这样的爱怎么办
[04:30] How is th… That is not love, and you know it. 怎么会 你知道那不是爱
[04:32] Why do you insist on calling it love? 你为什么非要管那叫爱
[04:34] You can say what you want, 随你怎么说
[04:35] but I know what it was. 但我知道那是什么
[04:37] What about you, Nick? 你呢 尼克
[04:38] Does that sound like love to you? 你觉得那是爱情吗
[04:39] Sorry I’m late. Uh, does that sound like love to me? 抱歉我迟到了 你问我吗
[04:41] Look, I’m the wrong person to ask. 那你就问错人了
[04:43] I only knew… heard the man’s name mentioned in passing. 我过来时才第一次听说这个人
[04:46] I wouldn’t know. You’d have to know the particulars. 谁知道呢 你得先搞清楚具体情况
[04:48] But I think what you’re saying is, 但我想你的意思是
[04:50] – love is absolute, right? – Yeah. -爱是绝对的 对吧 -没错
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1429个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:216个,六级词汇:125个,GRE词汇:138个,托福词汇:184个,考研词汇:267个,专四词汇:216个,专八词汇:41个,
所有生词标注共:484个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[04:51] Yeah. The kind of love I’m talking about is… 没错 我说的那种爱是
[04:54] the kind of love I’m talking about, 我所说的那种爱情中
[04:55] you don’t try and kill people. 你不会想着要去杀人
[04:57] It was love, Mel. To Eddie, it was. 那是爱 梅尔 对于埃迪而言 那是爱
[04:58] I don’t care what anyone says. 我不在乎别人说什么
[05:00] He was ready to die for it. 他都做好殉情的准备了
[05:02] Ask her what he did after she left him. 问问她把人甩了以后都做了什么
[05:05] He shot himself in the mouth, 他吞枪自尽了
[05:06] but he screwed that up, too. Poor Ed. 但他又搞砸了 可怜的埃迪
[05:08] Poor Ed, my ass! 埃迪可怜个屁
[05:10] The guy was… dangerous! 那家伙很危险
[05:12] Well, how’d he screw it up 他都吞枪自尽了
[05:13] if he shot himself in the mouth? 还怎么会搞砸
[05:14] He used to carry this .22. 他以前带着点22手枪
[05:16] We lived like fugitives then. 我们那时像逃犯一样东躲西藏
[05:17] Okay, Ralph, Ralph, Ralph. 好吧 拉尔夫 拉尔夫 拉尔夫
[05:19] – Fugitives are scared, you know? Fugitives are on the run. – Yeah. -逃犯都是惶惶度日 他们要逃命 -对
[05:21] So, you know, how many times do we… 知道我们多少次
[05:24] Can you just give me a little more of that? 所以能再演得有张力些吗
[05:25] – You know, fear or something? – Yes, great idea. -恐惧什么的 -对 好主意
[05:29] We lived like fugitives then. 我们那时东躲西藏
[05:31] I never knew if he was gonna come out from behind a bush, 天知道他会不会从灌木或车里蹦出来
[05:33] or… or a car, and just start shooting. 见人就开枪
[05:35] The man was crazy. 他是个疯子
[05:37] He was capable of anything. 什么都干得出来
[05:39] Christ, what a nightmare. 天哪 真是个噩梦
[05:40] Yeah. He used to call me up at the hospital and say, 对 他曾在医院打电话告诉我
[05:43] “Son of a bitch, your days are numbered!” “王八蛋 你等死吧”
[05:49] That’s too much? 太过了吗
[05:50] It’s a little bit too much, I can tell, because… 有点过了吧 我知道 因为
[05:52] I just want to give you a range. 我想让你看看我能演到什么程度
[05:54] Holy shit! 见鬼
[05:55] Someone call 911! 快报警
[05:57] – Oh, my God, is he breathing? – Yeah. -天哪 他还有气吗 -有
[05:59] – Is that blood coming out of his ear? – It’s okay. -他耳朵流血了吗 -没事的
[06:01] – Where are you going? – He’s still breathing. -你去哪 -他还有气
[06:02] – Well, did someone call for help? – Do not move him! -打电话求救了吗 -别动他
[06:04] Wait for an ambulance! 等救护车来
[06:05] Did someone call for help? 打电话求救了吗
[06:06] Well, that’s gonna be a fucking lawsuit! 这他妈会挨官司的
[06:08] Okay, where are you going? 好吧 你去哪
[06:09] The understudy will be ready in less than five minutes. 候补演员五分钟之内就可以就绪了
[06:10] Forget the understudy. 别管什么候补演员了
[06:11] We’re gonna have to cancel the first preview. 我们得取消第一场预演
[06:12] But it’s a full house! 票都售完了
[06:13] We would have to refund the entire… 全退掉
[06:15] Just do it. Just do it. 去吧去吧
[06:16] What happened? How’s Ralph? 发生了什么 拉尔夫怎么了
[06:17] He’ll be fine. 他会没事的
[06:18] Wait, wait, wait. Will you fucking wait? 等一下等一下 你他妈能等一下吗
[06:20] Listen to me, Jake, it was gonna be a disaster. 听我说 杰克 那会是一场灾难的
[06:22] That guy’s the worst actor I’ve ever seen in my life. 他是我这辈子见过最差的演员
[06:24] The blood coming out of his ear was the most honest thing 耳朵流血是他到现在为止
[06:25] he’s done so far. 做得最诚实的事
[06:26] He’s not that bad. 他没那么差
[06:29] Okay, he’s fucking terrible, but… 好吧 他太他妈差了 可是
[06:31] Listen, you have the press in your dressing room in a few hours… 过几个小时你得在更衣室开个发布会
[06:35] I’ll make something up. 我会编圆的
[06:35] I don’t know, I’ll think of something, I’ll riff. 管他呢 总能想到点理由 随机应变
[06:37] Listen, hold on. 听着 等等
[06:40] – That wasn’t an accident. – What… -那不是意外 -什么
[06:44] What do you mean? 什么意思
[06:45] I made it happen. 是我干的
[06:47] Oh, okay. 好吧
[06:49] Are you drunk? 你喝多了吗
[06:50] Just find me an actor, a good actor. 再给我找个好演员
[06:52] Give me, uh… Woody Harrelson. 给我伍迪·哈里森
[06:54] He’s doing the next Hunger Games. 他在拍《饥饿游戏》续集
[06:55] Um, uh, Michael Fassbender. 迈克尔·法斯宾德
[06:57] He’s doing the prequel to the X-Men prequel. 他在拍《X战警前传》的前传
[06:59] How about, uh, uh, Jeremy Renner? 杰瑞米·雷纳呢
[07:01] Who? 谁
[07:01] – Jeremy Renner! – He was nominated. -杰瑞米·雷纳 -被奥斯卡提名了
[07:04] Oh, okay. Uh, he was the Hurt Locker guy. 被《拆弹部队》捧红了吧
[07:06] He’s an Avenger. 还有《复仇者联盟》
[07:07] Fuck! They put him in a cape, too? 操 被当成摇钱树了吗
[07:09] God, I can’t believe this. 天哪 难以置信
[07:11] I don’t care… just find me someone. 我不管 找个人来演就行
[07:14] Ralph will sue us. 拉尔夫会起诉我们的
[07:16] He’ll sue us, and he has a case. 打起官司来我们必败无疑
[07:21] Just make it go away. 搞定这事儿
[07:22] Look, you’re my attorney. 你是我的律师
[07:24] You’re my producer. You’re my best friend. 我的制作人 也是我最好的朋友
[07:27] Right? Now, go out there and do what you were born to do. 对吧 是时候发挥你与生俱来的天赋了
[07:29] I don’t care how you do it, just go. 用什么方式都行 去吧
[07:31] – Just make it go away. – How do you suppose I do… how… -搞定它 -你想让我怎么做
[07:33] …all the fastest fights and splits. 所有最快的战争和分裂
[07:35] And when we come back, 稍后是
[07:36] an exclusive interview with Robert Downey Jr., 对小罗伯特·唐尼的独家专访
[07:39] who’s busy following up his billion-dollar Iron Man franchise 他忙于继续他价值数十亿美元的《钢铁侠》
[07:42] with the equally successful Avengers series. 和同样成功的《复仇者联盟》系列
[07:45] He will take us behind the scenes… 他将带我们领略幕后…
[07:55] That clown doesn’t have half your talent, 那小丑连你一半的天赋都没有
[07:58] and he’s making a fortune in that Tin Man getup. 都穿着那套铁皮装赚了一堆钱
[08:04] We were the real thing, Riggan. 我们才有真本事 里根
[08:07] Okay. 好吧
[08:08] We had it all. 我们曾经拥有一切
[08:10] We gave it away. 却拱手送人了
[08:12] Breathing in. 吸气
[08:14] We handed these poseurs the keys to the kingdom. 我们把王国的钥匙给了这些装腔作势的人
[08:17] Breathing out. 呼气
[08:18] – You listening to me? – I smile to it. -你在听吗 -我要一笑而过
[08:21] Breathing in, I embrace my anger. 吸气 我要直面我的愤怒
[08:23] Yeah. Embrace it. 对 拥它入怀
[08:26] But I’m not going away. 但我不会离开
[08:27] You know I’m right. 你知道我是正确的
[08:44] 事物的本质如此 不因旁人舆论而改变
[08:49] 他们那没有你想要的 萨姆
[08:50] Fuck. 操
[08:57] Look at that. 看看
[09:00] These people don’t know what you’re capable of. 这些人不知道你的本事
[09:09] Why would somebody go from 一个人是如何从
[09:12] playing the lead in a comic book franchise 超级英雄漫画电影的领衔主演
[09:15] to adapting Raymond Carver for the stage? I… 沦落到雷蒙德·卡佛小说改的舞台剧呢 我
[09:20] You know, as you’re probably aware, 你可能知道
[09:22] Barthes said, “The cultural work done in the past 巴特说过 “过去由诸神和英雄史诗
[09:26] “By gods and epic sagas “造就的文化作品
[09:28] “Is now being done by laundry detergent commercials “现在则由洗涤剂广告
[09:31] and comic strip characters.” 和漫画角色完成”
[09:35] This is a big leap you’ve taken. 你可真是迈了一大步
[09:37] Yeah, it is. Absolutely. 是的 当然
[09:39] Absolutely. And… 这是肯定的 而且
[09:40] you know… like you said, 如你所说
[09:42] that, uh, uh, Barthes said, uh… 巴特说过
[09:46] See, Birdman, like Icarus… 《飞鸟侠》像伊卡洛斯一样
[09:47] Okay, wait-wait. Hang on. 好 等等 等一下
[09:49] Who is this Barthes guy? 这个叫巴特的人是谁
[09:50] Which Birdman was he in? 他演了哪一部《飞鸟侠》
[09:51] Uh, Roland Barthes was a French philosopher, 罗兰·巴特是一位法国哲学家
[09:54] and if you knew anything about the history… 要是你懂点历史的话
[09:56] Sure. Now, is it true you’ve been injecting yourself 当然 你一直在注射乳猪的精液的事
[09:59] with semen from baby pigs? 是真的吗
[10:01] I… I’m sorry. What? 不好意思 什么
[10:02] As a method of facial rejuvenation? 作为美容的偏方
[10:04] Wh… Where did you read that? 你在哪看来的
[10:05] It was tweeted by… @ProstateWhispers. 是一位叫”前列腺低语”的推友发出的
[10:08] No, that’s not true. 不 那不是真的
[10:09] I know, but did you do it? 我知道 但你那么做了吗
[10:11] No, I didn’t do it. I just… 不 没有 我只是
[10:12] Okay, I’ll just write you’re denying it. 好的 就写你否认了
[10:13] I just said it’s not true. 我说了那不是真的
[10:13] No, don’t write anything. Why would you write anything? 不 什么也别写 为什么要写
[10:15] I didn’t… I didn’t do… Don’t write what she said. 我没有 我没注射 不要写她说的那些话
[10:18] I didn’t do it. I didn’t put any baby pig’s sem… 我没有注射 我没把乳猪精
[10:20] Just, if you will, are you at all afraid 你会害怕被人们评论
[10:22] that people will say you’re doing this play 出演这部舞台剧是为了
[10:25] to battle the impression that you’re a washed-up superhero? 反驳说你是过气的超级英雄的人吗
[10:28] No, absolutely not, absolutely not. 不 完全不怕 完全不
[10:29] That’s why 20 years ago, I said no to Birdman 4. 所以二十年前 我拒绝出演《飞鸟侠4》
[10:35] – Birdman 4?! – Thank you, everybody. -《飞鸟侠4》 -谢谢大家
[10:37] You do Birdman 4? 你演了《飞鸟侠4》吗
[10:38] Thanks for coming out. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 谢谢出版 谢谢 谢谢
[10:41] We’re expecting some great pieces. 我们恭候佳作
[10:44] Guys in publicity… 媒体这些人
[10:47] now want a Times feature, 都这种时候了
[10:49] which is the worst idea right now. 还想在《纽约时报》上登个特辑
[10:55] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[10:56] I don’t want to look at this anymore. 我不想再看见这个
[10:57] That-that was a present from the crew. 那是工作人员送你的礼物
[10:59] D… Don’t fuck with those guys; they’re union. 别惹那些人 他们是工会的
[11:01] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[11:03] How’d it go? 采访进行的怎么样
[11:04] Good. 很好
[11:05] They talk about Ralph at all? He did it, you know. 他们提到拉尔夫了吗 不出所料
[11:07] The motherfucker did it. Threatened to sue us. 那王八蛋还没出院
[11:09] Didn’t even wait to get out of the hospital. 就威胁说要起诉我们
[11:11] What’d you say? 你怎么说的
[11:11] What did I say? 我怎么说的
[11:12] – Shit. Goddamn it. – I said, “You motherfucker, -靠 该死 -我说 “你个王八蛋
[11:14] – “Are you threatening me? – Where am I gonna put this? -“你在威胁我吗” -放哪儿好呢
[11:15] “I swear to God, I so much as get a letter from a lawyer, “我发誓 你哪怕给我发张律师函
[11:18] then the press is gonna get the pictures off your computer.” 我都要把你电脑里的黄片爆给媒体”
[11:20] That’s what I said. 我这么说的
[11:21] What pictures? 什么黄片
[11:22] He has a thing for nuns in diapers. 他偏爱穿尿布的修女
[11:25] Why do you care? 你在意个什么劲儿
[11:26] You shouldn’t have any knowledge of that, anyway. 听不懂也不要紧
[11:28] The point is, is I made it go away. 重点是我把问题解决了
[11:29] That’s right. That’s great. 没错 太好了
[11:31] Yeah, it is fantastic, except one thing. 对 太棒了 除了一件事
[11:33] – What? – We don’t have an actor. -什么 -少了个演员
[11:35] And if we cancel the first preview, 要是我们取消了第一场预演
[11:37] the press is gonna smell blood, 媒体绝不会放过这个新闻
[11:38] and we can’t afford to lose any more money at all. 而我们已经不能再赔钱了
[11:40] Okay, what do you think I should do? 好吧 你觉得我该怎么办
[11:42] – Well, we hired an understudy; let’s use the understudy. – No. -我们雇了替补演员 就用替补吧 -不
[11:45] Riggan, listen to me. 里根 听我说
[11:46] Please, for the love of God, listen. 拜托 看在上帝的份上 听着
[11:48] Our perfect dream actor is not gonna knock on that door and go, 我们梦寐以求的演员不会敲门说
[11:51] “Hey, fellas, when do I start?” You know? “伙计们 我什么时候开演”
[11:55] Can I talk to you for a second? 能和你说两句吗
[11:56] Yeah, what’s up? 说吧 怎么了
[11:57] Did you find another actor? 找到替补演员了吗
[11:58] No. 没有
[11:59] Okay, well, Mike’s available. 迈克现在有空
[12:01] – He is? – Mike who? -是吗 -哪个迈克
[12:02] I thought he was doing the thing… 我以为他在演那个…
[12:03] He was. He quit. 之前是 他推掉了
[12:04] – Or got fired. – Mike who? -或被炒了 -哪个迈克
[12:06] Which is it, quit or fired? 是哪种 推掉了还是被炒了
[12:07] Well, with Mike, it’s usually both. 对迈克来说 一般两者皆是
[12:08] Mike fucking who? 到底是他妈哪个迈克
[12:09] – Shiner. – Yes! -夏纳 -棒
[12:11] – Jake. – Oh, my gosh. -杰克 -我的天
[12:12] How do you know Mike Shiner? 你怎么认识迈克·夏纳的
[12:14] We share a vagina. 他是我情人
[12:15] You think he’d want to do it? 你觉得他愿意演这个
[12:16] How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[12:17] ‘Cause he told me he’d want to do it. 因为他告诉我想来演
[12:18] – Yes! Yes. – Jake, Jake. -很好 很好 -杰克 杰克
[12:20] Ask me if he sells tickets. 快问我他演技如何
[12:22] Fine, does he sell tickets? 好吧 他演技如何
[12:23] – He sells a shitload of tickets. – Okay. -他演的戏票房爆炸 -好吧
[12:25] Now ask me if the theater critics love him. 快问我戏剧评论员们爱不爱他
[12:26] Do theater critics love him? 戏剧评论员们爱不爱他
[12:27] They want to spooge on him. 简直爱到想射在他身上
[12:30] Lesley? 莱斯利
[12:30] Right on his face. 颜射妥妥的
[12:31] Everything for a reason, right? 凡事必有因 对吧
[12:32] You think he’d come in this evening? 他今晚能来吗
[12:33] I’ll call him and find out. 我打电话问问他
[12:36] I’ll call his agent. 我给他经纪人打个电话
[12:36] Oh, baby. Amazing, amazing. 太棒了 简直太棒了
[12:47] Annie? 安妮
[12:48] Clear the theater, send everyone to dinner 清场 让大家都去吃饭
[12:51] and give me some lights. 给我把灯打开
[12:53] We got a put-in tonight. 我们找到今晚救场的人了
[12:54] Who is it? 谁啊
[12:55] You’ll find out. 到时候你就知道了
[13:10] It’s intimidating, isn’t it? 挺让人紧张的吧
[13:12] You have any idea the people who have walked on these boards 你知道都有谁上过这个舞台吗
[13:15] before you? 在你之前
[13:17] Geraldine Page, 姬拉汀·佩琪
[13:19] Helen Hayes, 海伦·海丝
[13:20] Jason Robards, 杰森·罗巴兹
[13:21] Marlon Brando and now… 马龙·白兰度 而现在…
[13:23] – Riggan Thomson. – Yeah. -里根·汤姆森 -是啊
[13:24] Hey, thanks for coming in on such short notice, Mike. 谢谢你这么快就过来了 迈克
[13:27] I really appreciate it. 非常感谢
[13:28] This is what I do. 我就是这样的人
[13:29] You… you… you wrote this adaptation? 这部剧是你改编的
[13:31] I did, yeah. 是我
[13:32] – And you’re directing and starring in your adaptation? – I am, yeah. -你还自导自演自己的改编剧 -是的
[13:35] That’s ambitious. 野心不小啊
[13:36] Well, thanks. 谢了
[13:37] Well, it’s a good theater. 这剧场不错
[13:40] I can’t speak for your play, but let’s, uh, 剧怎么样我还不好说
[13:43] let’s do a little bit of it, yeah? 但我们先试一段吧 怎么样
[13:44] Oh, I didn’t expect you to come in and, 没想到你这就过来
[13:46] you know, just jump right in. 还直接入戏了
[13:46] It’s first preview tomorrow night, man. 明晚就第一次预演了 伙计
[13:48] Let’s… let’s get to work. 咱们赶紧开工吧
[13:50] Okay. Well, you know, look, you know, 那 那什么
[13:51] feel free to take the script up until you feel comfortable. 你先看看剧本 不着急
[13:53] No, no, no, no, let’s just… let’s just do… do some of it. 不用 我们就先来一段吧
[13:56] All right. 好吧
[13:57] Okay, uh, hey, take a look at page 20. 好 看一眼第二十页
[14:00] I… I’m good; I don’t need that. 没关系 不需要
[14:01] What? 什么
[14:01] I don’t need the script. 我不需要剧本
[14:02] Just give me a cue. 给开个头就行
[14:03] What are you talking about? 什么意思
[14:04] Feed me a line. 说句台词
[14:05] – Well, how… how… how are you gonna… – Feed me a line. -你那你怎么 -说句台词
[14:07] Okay, all right. 好吧 成
[14:09] Okay, uh, let me think. 来 我想想
[14:13] Hey, I’m the wrong person to ask, okay? 那你就问错人了
[14:15] I didn’t actually know the man. 我根本不认识那家伙
[14:16] I only heard his name mentioned in passing. 刚才过来时听到你们提到他名字而已
[14:19] I don’t know. You’d have to know the particulars, 谁知道呢 你得搞清楚具体情况
[14:20] but I think what you’re saying is love is absolute. 但我想你的意思是 爱情是绝对的
[14:24] Is that what I’m saying? 我是这意思吗
[14:25] Am I saying love is absolute? 我认为爱情是绝对的吗
[14:28] Yes. Okay, yeah. 对 没错
[14:29] The kind of love that I’m talking about is absolute. 我所描述的这种爱情就是绝对的
[14:32] The kind of love that I’m talking about… 我说的这种爱情是
[14:34] You don’t try to kill people. 你不会想着去杀人
[14:36] How do you know the lines? 你怎么知道台词
[14:38] It’s a thing I have. I don’t know, it’s a gift. 我就是有这本事 就当是天赋吧
[14:40] Wow, okay, well, that’s… 好吧 这真是…
[14:42] Oh, come on, man. 开个玩笑 伙计
[14:42] I’ve been… I’ve been helping Lesley 我帮莱斯利脱稿
[14:44] get off book for like a month. 有大概一个月了
[14:45] – Oh, right, right. – These lines are… -对 对 -这些台词
[14:46] That makes sense. Right, right, right. 这就说得通了 好的 好的
[14:48] – That’s good. Give me my cue again. – Okay, okay. -挺好的 再来一次吧 -好
[14:50] Hey, I’m the wrong person to ask. 那你就问错人了
[14:51] I didn’t actually know the man. 我根本不认识那家伙
[14:52] I’ve heard his name mentioned in passing, 刚才过来时听到你们提到他名字而已
[14:54] but, you know, I didn’t know. 不过谁知道呢
[14:55] You never know the particulars. 你永远也搞不清具体情况
[14:57] I think what you’re saying, though, is that… 但我想你的意思是…
[14:58] Can… Can I make a suggestion? 我能提个建议吗
[15:00] – Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. – I mean, do you mind? -可以 当然 -你介意吗
[15:00] – No, no, no, not at all. Not at all. – Oh, okay. -不会 完全不会 -好吧
[15:02] -Take a look. Okay. – Ok, for… forget that. -看一下 -别管那个了
[15:03] – Just… just… stay with me. – Yeah. -跟着我的节奏来 -好
[15:06] “I’m the wrong person to ask,” He says, right. “那你就问错人了” 他这么说对吧
[15:08] But what is that? 这是什么意思
[15:09] – What’s the intention in that? – I think… -他为什么这么说 -我觉得…
[15:10] Is he fed up with the subject, so he’s changing it? 他是不是厌倦了这个话题 所以想换一个
[15:12] Is he deflecting guilt over the marriage? 他是不是在转移对婚姻的愧疚感
[15:14] And here’s the thing, you’ve got four lines after that 你看 这后面跟着四句台词
[15:16] that all say the same thing. Right. 都在说同一件事
[15:18] “I didn’t even know the man.” “我根本不认识那家伙”
[15:19] “I… I only heard his name mentioned in passing.” “刚才过来时听到你们提到他名字而已”
[15:22] “I wouldn’t know.” “谁知道呢”
[15:23] “You’d have to know the particulars.” “你得搞清楚具体情况”
[15:24] And the particulars, I mean, it sounds like my grandmother, 具体的情况 腔调跟我奶奶似的
[15:26] but… but… but the point is, 但关键是
[15:28] – you don’t know the guy. – Right. -你不认识那个人 -对
[15:29] – We fucking get it. – Yeah. -我们他妈的知道了 -嗯
[15:31] Make it work with one line. 用一句话表达出来
[15:32] – “I didn’t even know the man.” right? – Yeah, right. -“我连那家伙是谁都不知道” 对吧 -对
[15:35] Wait, how… how do… 等等 你怎么
[15:36] You know my lines, too, huh? 你也知道我的台词吗
[15:38] – Can… Can we not get hung up on knowing lines? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. -别纠结台词什么了行吗 -好好好
[15:40] – Can we just work on this, – Yeah, yeah, -斟酌一下台词 -好 好
[15:41] – tear it apart, whatever? – Right, right. -一句一句分析什么的 -好 好
[15:42] So… so… so why don’t you just give me that same thing again, 要不你再来一遍那段
[15:45] but cut it down. 精练一下
[15:45] – Try it. – Okay. -试试 -好的
[15:46] Just try it. 来试一下
[15:47] Hey, I’m the wrong person to ask. 那你就问错人了
[15:48] – I didn’t actually know the guy. – Oh! No! -我根本不认识那家伙 -不
[15:49] But that’s the thing, see? 这就是问题所在 懂吗
[15:50] “I’m the wrong person to ask.” What is it? “那你就问错人了” 什么意思
[15:52] I think it’s “Fuck you.” 意思是”去你妈的”
[15:53] Fuck you. Don’t… don’t put me on the spot, man. I… 去你妈的 别把热芋头抛给我 我
[15:55] Don’t… don’t make me feel self-conscious about my marriage 别让我对自己的婚姻感到难堪
[15:58] while my l… my wife is sitting… 我老婆我老婆还坐在
[16:01] Right there. 这儿
[16:01] – right there. – Yeah. -这儿呢 -对
[16:03] – Can I sit down for this? – Yeah, sit, sit. Good idea. -能坐下说吗 -坐坐 好想法
[16:04] Okay. Thanks. 谢谢
[16:06] – So… so just… just give it to me as a “Fuck you.” – Right. -要有”去你妈的”的气势 -好的
[16:08] – Try it, lay it on me. – Yeah. -试试 向我发泄 -好
[16:09] Let’s just do it. Come on. 就这样 来吧
[16:11] – Give it to me. – Well, I’m thinking. -冲我来吧 -我想想
[16:12] – Fuck me hard. – Okay. -可劲儿操我 -好
[16:12] – Just… just give it… – Yeah, right. -快给我…-好 好的
[16:13] Come on! Don’t talk about it! Just fucking do it! 快点 别说了 赶紧他妈开演啊
[16:15] Hey, I’m the wrong person to ask! All right? 那你问错人了 知道吗
[16:16] I don’t even know the guy, okay? 我根本不认识那家伙
[16:18] What’s your point? 你想说什么
[16:19] What’s my point? 我想说什么
[16:20] Yeah, what’s your point? 对 你想说什么
[16:20] What are you saying? Spit it out. 你想说什么 说出来
[16:22] You’re saying what? 你说什么呢
[16:24] What are you saying? You’re saying love is absolute. 你说什么呢 你说爱情是绝对的
[16:26] Yes! Yes! 没错 没错
[16:27] The kind of love that I’m talking about, it is absolute! 我说的这种爱情 是绝对的
[16:30] The kind of love that I’m talking about, 我说的这种爱情是
[16:32] you don’t… 你不会…
[16:35] You don’t try to kill people. 你不会想着去杀人
[16:40] Yeah. Good. 好 不错
[16:42] – I don’t know, what do you think, boss? – Wow. Okay. -你觉得怎么样 老板 -不错
[16:44] You want to do this with me? 你要和我一起演这个吗
[16:47] What do you think? 你怎么想
[16:48] Everybody’s back. 大家都回来了
[16:49] Larry needs to see him for a fitting. 拉里需要他去试装
[16:52] I’ll take that as a yes. 那我就当是被录取了
[16:56] So who are you? 你是哪位啊
[16:58] That’s Sam, my daughter. 她叫萨姆 我女儿
[17:00] Oh, your daughter? 你女儿
[17:01] Wow, that’s amazing. 真不错啊
[17:02] You don’t look anything like each other. 你们两个长得一点都不像
[17:04] What do you do? 你是做什么的
[17:05] – Um, I’m his… – She’s my assistant. -我是他的… -她是我的助理
[17:06] Works for me. 为我工作的
[17:07] And does she talk, uh, and speak? 她会说话的吧
[17:10] She does, yeah. 会
[17:12] She can even sit or stay 她还会坐 会站
[17:14] or roll over if you have any treats. 给她喂食还会打滚呢
[17:16] Hey, welcome aboard, Mike! 欢迎加入 迈克
[17:17] Thank you, Captain. 谢谢你 船长
[17:21] I’m Mike Shiner, by the way. 我是迈克·夏纳 顺便说一句
[17:22] Oh, I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[17:24] I, uh, I saw you in Hothouse at the Geffen. 我在赫芬[荷兰]看过你演的《温床》
[17:28] You were great. 演技很靓
[17:28] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[17:30] Your ass is great. 你的屁股也很靓
[17:32] Dude, seriously? 不是吧你
[17:35] See, you see, 这个吧
[17:36] that was just me… 我只是…
[17:37] Larry? 拉里
[17:38] Larry? 拉里
[17:39] This is the theater, sweetheart. 这里是剧院 亲爱的
[17:41] Don’t be so self-conscious. 不要害羞
[17:42] He’s here. 他来了
[17:43] Okay, thank the Lord and pass the biscuits. 感谢上帝给口饭吃
[17:46] I finally have an actor to dress. 终于有人试装了
[17:47] How have you been, Larry? 拉里 最近怎么样
[17:48] Better now that you’re here. 你来了我就好多了
[17:49] Take off your clothes. 把衣服脱了
[17:51] See how we do. 看看咱们怎么做
[17:53] Okay. 好
[17:54] You just gonna stand there? 你不回避一下吗
[17:55] This is the theater, honey. 这里是剧院 亲爱的
[17:56] Don’t be so self-conscious. 不要害羞
[17:58] We’ll have to start from scratch 我们只有不到二十四小时
[18:00] with less than 24 hours. 从零开始
[18:02] Here, try these. 来 试试这些
[18:04] Holy shi… What’s happening? 我的天哪 怎么回事
[18:05] Where are you underpants? 你的内裤呢
[18:06] Under the bed at home, I think. 我估计落在床底下了
[18:08] Okay, uh, no. 好 别
[18:11] O… O… Okay, okay. 对
[18:12] Everything’s too small. 全都太小了
[18:14] You’re not kidding. 还真是
[18:16] That’s nice. 真不错
[18:17] Forgive him, Larry. 原谅他吧 拉里
[18:18] Mike’s like my five-year-old son. 迈克跟我五岁的儿子一样
[18:20] Neither of them has clean underwear. 他们都没有干净的内裤可穿
[18:21] Or pubic hair, I imagine. 阴毛也不怎么干净吧我猜
[18:23] Okay, I can alter the suit, 衣服我可以改一下
[18:25] but we’re gonna have to make new trousers and shirts. 但裤子和衬衫得做新的
[18:28] And underwear. 还有内裤
[18:30] What are you doing? 你干嘛呢
[18:31] Waiting on Larry. 在等拉里
[18:32] I’m finished! 我搞定了
[18:34] Then I’m just standing with my cock out. 那我就只是露着屌站着
[18:36] Well, get dressed. 穿上衣服
[18:37] Riggan’s daughter is hanging around, 里根他女儿总是到处转悠
[18:38] – and I don’t need her to walk in here. – Lesley. -我可不想让她进来这 -莱斯利
[18:40] No, Mike, you haven’t seen her. 不 迈克 你是没见过她
[18:41] She’s always hanging around, watching everyone. 她总是到处转悠 东看西看的
[18:44] Like Little Miss Creepy. 怪吓人的小姑娘
[18:45] – Les? – I don’t know if it’s the drugs -莱斯 -我不知道是嗑药
[18:46] that fried her brain or what, 把脑子磕坏了还是什么
[18:48] but I just don’t want her running to her father 只是不想她跑去告诉她爸
[18:50] saying you showed her your junk. 说你朝她露屌
[18:52] Then we should ask her to leave. 那只好叫她先走了
[18:55] Oh, God, really? 天哪 你不是唬我吧
[18:56] Sammy? 小萨
[18:57] – It’s Sam. – Fuck. -我叫萨姆 -操
[18:58] Sam. Lesley. 萨姆 她是莱斯利
[19:00] Oh, listen, um, when I said that, 听着 我刚才说的那些话
[19:02] – I didn’t… – Don’t worry about it. -我不是… -别担心
[19:04] He’s a handful, huh? 他确实很难搞
[19:08] How is it that you always manage to find a new way to humiliate me? 你为啥每次都能变着法子让我难堪呢
[19:11] Oh, to be fair, you make it really easy. 说实话 都是你自作自受
[19:13] What the hell was she doing here? 妈的她在这里干什么
[19:15] She brought me down. 她带我下来这的
[19:16] And stayed? 然后就待在这了
[19:17] Well, she is a little… 她有点…
[19:18] – Listen, Mike, – something. -听我说 迈克 -那啥
[19:20] this is Broadway, and I’m here, finally. 这可是百老汇 我好不容易才挤进这个圈子
[19:23] Now, please, just do me a favor, 拜托 帮我个忙
[19:24] I’m begging you, don’t fuck it up! 算我求你了 能别给我添乱吗
[19:27] Lesley. 莱斯利
[19:29] Come here. Come here. 来 来
[19:34] Play with my balls. 爱抚一下我的蛋蛋
[19:38] Don’t do it! Yeah! 别这样呀
[19:39] I don’t care, just sign it. 这我不管 签了就行
[19:40] – Listen to me. – No, you listen to me. -你听我说 -不 你听我说
[19:41] I can’t afford to listen to you. 我可受不了听你说话
[19:43] I’m gonna have to go shopping again! 我又得去采购了
[19:44] Just sew something, you old fuck. 衣服随便改下不就行了 死老头
[19:46] Just get him whatever he wants! 他想要啥 就都给他呗
[19:46] His agent’s asking for four times 他的经纪人来问过四次了
[19:48] what we were paying what’s-his-name. 我们怎么给那谁支付报酬
[19:48] Well, just go into the reserve, Jake. 那就用储备金 杰克
[19:50] The reserve is gone… we spent it on fog 储备金早用完了 花在喷雾
[19:52] and those fake trees and the… 假树和…
[19:53] It’s a dream sequence, Jake. 这是为了营造梦境 杰克
[19:54] – dancing midgets. – I’ve gotta… -跳舞的侏儒 -我得…
[19:55] Don’t say… You’re not allowed to say midgets anymore. 别说了 不准再叫他们侏儒
[19:57] The reserve is gone! 储备金用完了
[20:02] You didn’t see what I just saw. 你没见识到刚才的场景
[20:04] I’m telling you, this guy’s the real deal. 我跟你说 那个人绝对有真本事
[20:06] I could feel it in my bones… 我从骨子里都能感觉到
[20:08] he’s the actor we’ve been waiting for. 他就是我们要找的演员
[20:10] Come on, just get the contract done. Please, Jake. 把合同签了吧 拜托了 杰克
[20:12] I’ll get the money. 钱我来出
[20:15] – Okay, I’ll do it. – Okay. -好吧 我签 -好
[20:18] Get that smile off your face. 别这么笑了行吗
[20:19] – You’re freaking me out. – Okay. Sorry. You’re right. -看着瘆人 -我错了 你说得对
[20:23] Is it true? 是真的吗
[20:24] – Yeah. Yeah, he said yes. – Shiner? -是的 他答应了 -夏纳
[20:25] Holy shit. When can I meet him? 我操 什么时候能见到他
[20:26] He’s in a fitting with Larry right now. 拉里在帮他试衣
[20:28] Hey, guys. I’m going to Starbucks. 两位好 我要去星巴克
[20:29] You want anything? 你们要喝什么吗
[20:30] I’m good, I’m good. 不用了 谢谢
[20:31] She has a great ass. 她屁股好翘
[20:32] – Yeah, she does. – Hey, I have some news for you, too. -是啊 -我也有消息要告诉你
[20:34] Is it good or is it bad? ‘Cause right now I really… 好消息还是坏消息 我现在真的…
[20:36] I missed my last two periods. 我两个月没来了
[20:39] I think it’s really happening. 我觉得有了
[20:43] Is that good or bad? Riggan! 这算好算坏 里根
[20:45] It’s good. It’s good. It’s great. 好消息 是好消息 特别好
[20:47] Well, say something else. 再说点别的
[20:49] Okay… 好吧
[20:52] Are you sure it’s mine? 确定是我的吗
[20:54] – Well, you know, there’s you, there’s Jake. – I’m joking. -除了你我还和杰克做过 -我开玩笑的
[20:56] You know, that masseur wore a condom… 还有那个戴套的按摩师
[20:57] Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s yours, yeah. 我很确定是你的
[21:00] Idiot. 白痴
[21:03] – Are you excited? – Yeah. -你激动吗 -激动
[21:07] – Yeah. – Me, too. -很激动 -我也是
[21:11] What?! 干什么
[21:12] You’re not funny! 你一点都不好玩
[21:14] I… 我…
[21:17] What? 什么
[21:19] What? 什么
[21:36] First preview tomorrow. 明天就是第一场预演了
[21:40] Here we go. 我们走
[21:48] I will never get that image out of my head. 我永远不会忘记那画面
[21:51] Right before he did it, those eyes, 就在他做之前 这些眼睛
[21:53] they were so… sad and… and lonely. 它们如此悲伤而孤独
[21:55] Did you have to treat him? 你就不能赶他走吗
[21:57] No, I didn’t have to, but I did… 能是能 但我…
[21:59] Music… out. 切出音乐
[22:01] Cue 34, 35, ready. 提示34和35 准备就绪
[22:02] He was in terrible shape. His head had swelled up. 他身材非常差 头还肿了
[22:05] It was twice the size of a normal head. 有正常人两倍大
[22:07] – He’s good, huh? – He’s incredible. -演得不错吧 -棒极了
[22:08] – Yeah. – I’ve never seen anything like that in my life… -是啊 -我这辈子还从来没见过这样
[22:09] I think he’s drinking real gin. 他喝的好像真是琴酒
[22:11] What? 什么
[22:13] Ask… ask Nick. I… I want you to ask Nick 问…问尼克 你去问问尼克
[22:16] if he thinks that that’s love. 看他是否觉得那是爱
[22:17] Oh, honey, can’t we just go… 亲爱的 我们还是直接…
[22:19] Can’t we just go to… 我们还是换个…
[22:22] – He’ll agree with me. – You don’t know how he’s been lately. -他会同意我 -你不知道他最近怎么了
[22:24] He’s been depressed; I’ve been worried about him. 他一直很抑郁 我很担心他
[22:27] You’ve been what? 你很什么
[22:30] Let me tell you… 我跟你们…
[22:31] let me tell you guys something about real love. 我跟你们说说什么是真爱吧
[22:33] Then I’ll tell you something. 我告诉你们
[22:34] We all should be ashamed 我们对爱情高谈阔论
[22:36] when we talk like we know what we’re talking about 假装自己非常懂行的时候
[22:39] when we talk about love. 应该感到羞愧
[22:40] Oh, for God’s sake. 得了吧
[22:41] Are you getting drunk, Nick? 你喝醉了吗 尼克
[22:42] I don’t have to be drunk to say what I think. 我又没必要喝醉了才能表达所想
[22:44] Nobody’s drunk… we’re just having a few drinks. Exactly. 没人喝醉 我们就是喝一点小酒
[22:47] Well, you’ve had more than a few. 你喝了可不止一点了
[22:48] What are you, counting? 你是什么 量瓶吗
[22:50] Hey, leave her alone. If you’re not drunk, 别管她 要是没喝醉
[22:51] don’t talk like you’re drunk. 就别说醉话
[22:53] Shut up! 闭嘴
[22:56] Do me a favor, for once in your life, 就当帮我个忙 这辈子就这一次
[22:58] honest to God, shut up for a minute. 能不能把嘴闭上一会儿
[23:03] Anyway… like I was saying, 总之 就像我说的
[23:06] you want to know about real love, 你们要想知道什么是真爱
[23:07] there’s this old couple… 有一对老夫妇
[23:10] had a car wreck out on the interstate. 在高速公路上出了车祸
[23:13] Some drunk kid… 某个喝醉的小孩
[23:15] plows his old man’s pickup… 开着他爸的皮卡
[23:18] right into their camper. 撞上了他们的房车
[23:20] By the time I got down to the hospital, 等到我到了医院
[23:21] this kid, fucking teenager, 那个还他妈没成年的孩子
[23:25] was dead. 死了
[23:26] So we took the old couple up to the O.R., 我们把老夫妻推进了手术室
[23:29] and we worked like hell on them through most of the night. 整夜都在尽全力抢救他们
[23:34] By the time… we were done with them, 等我们做完手术
[23:36] we just, you know, wrapped them… 我们给他们全身
[23:39] in their full body casts. 打上了石膏
[23:43] The husband, the old man… 那位老头
[23:47] was depressed… for the longest time. 抑郁了非常久
[23:49] Even after I said to him, “Look, your wife’s gonna pull through,” 即使我后来跟他说”你妻子会好起来的”
[23:53] he was still depressed. 他还是很抑郁
[23:56] So… I went up to the mouth hole 我就到他身边
[23:59] and I asked him. 问他
[24:02] And he told me it was because he couldn’t… 他回答我 他抑郁是因为
[24:05] see her… through the eye holes. 他看不到她
[24:08] Couldn’t see his wife. 看不到他妻子
[24:11] – Can you imagine? – What? -你能想象吗 -什么
[24:13] I’m telling you… this guy’s heart was breaking because… 我跟你们说 这位老头心碎是因为
[24:18] he couldn’t turn his goddamn head… 他不能转过他那该死的头
[24:21] and just look at his goddamn wife. 去看看自己那该死的妻子
[24:23] Shit. 操
[24:26] I mean, it was killing this guy. 这让他伤心欲绝
[24:27] – I… I am so tired of this. Is this water? – It was killing the guy. -我受够了 这是水吗 -让他伤心欲绝
[24:31] Did you replace my gin with water, man? 你把我的琴酒换成水了吗
[24:36] – Mike, – No. -迈克 -不
[24:37] – come on. – “Come on,” what? -别这样 -别哪样
[24:38] Come on, you’re drunk. 别这样 你喝醉了
[24:39] I’m drunk? Yes, I’m drunk. 我喝醉了 没错 我是喝醉了
[24:41] I’m supposed to be drunk. Why aren’t you drunk? 我就应该喝醉 你为什么不喝醉
[24:43] – This is Carver! – Shit, Mike… -这可是卡佛小说改的剧 -该死 迈克
[24:44] He left a piece of his liver on the table 他他妈的每写一页
[24:45] every time he wrote a fucking page. 可都是呕心沥血
[24:47] If I need to be drinking gin, 老子要是想喝琴酒
[24:48] who the fuck are you to touch my gin, man? 我倒看看你他妈有什么权力动我的酒
[24:50] – Don’t fucking do this now. – Listen, you fucked with the period, -别发疯了行吗 -你瞎编背景
[24:52] you fucked with the plot so you could have the best lines. 乱改剧情 就为了自己能压轴
[24:54] – You leave me the fucking tools that I need! – Shut the fuck up. -你他妈连我的道具也要拿 -快闭嘴
[24:57] Come on, people, don’t be so pathetic. 拜托啊各位 别这么可悲
[24:59] Stop looking at the world through your cellphone screen! 别再只通过你的手机屏幕看世界了
[25:02] Have a real experience! 好好体验这世界
[25:03] Does anybody give a shit 难道就没有人
[25:04] – Come on. Come on. – about truth other than me? -别这样 -别管我而去关心现实吗
[25:07] – I mean, the set is fake. – Come on, Mike. -这些道具都是假的 -别这样 迈克
[25:08] – The bananas are fake. – Cut it out, Mike. -香蕉是假的 -住手吧 迈克
[25:09] There’s fucking nothing in this milk carton. 牛奶盒里也他妈啥都没有
[25:11] Your performance is fake. 你们的表演是假的
[25:12] – The only thing that is real on this stage… – Mike, please, -这舞台上唯一真的 -迈克 拜托
[25:13] for God’s sake. 看在上帝份上
[25:15] – Shut up. – …is this chicken. -闭嘴 -就是这鸡腿了
[25:16] So I’m gonna work with the chicken. 老子就和鸡腿一起演下去
[25:22] That was interesting. 真有趣
[25:23] Bring the curtain down. 降幕布
[25:24] Hey, that’s good bird, man. 真是个好鸟啊 伙计
[25:27] Get him out of here. 把他赶走
[25:29] How do you want me to do that? 你要我怎么做
[25:34] Hey, wait. 等等
[25:34] I want him gone. 让他滚蛋
[25:35] – No. We cannot do that. – What? -不行 我们不能这么做 -什么
[25:37] Of course we can do that! 我们当然能这么做
[25:39] – It’s our show! – Listen to me, please. -这可是我们的剧 -听我说
[25:40] No, you listen to me. Listen to me. 不 是你听我说 听我说
[25:42] Get him the fuck out of my play. 让他滚出我的剧组
[25:44] – I’m not gonna stand up there… – It was a preview! -我不会站在那 -这只是预演
[25:45] Nobody gives a shit about a preview! 没人会关心预演的
[25:47] Nothing matters until that old bat from The New York Times 《纽约时报》那老头在公演夜
[25:49] – is sitting in that audience opening night. – No. -坐在观众席之前都无所谓 -不
[25:51] We’re getting rid of him. I don’t give a shit. 必须得把他赶走 其他我都不管
[25:52] – I’m not gonna stand out there… – Just shut up! -我不能这样站在舞台上 -闭嘴
[25:53] Shut up and listen to me for once! 闭嘴 他妈让我说完行吗
[25:56] As soon as we announced he was taking over, 我们一发布他要参演的消息
[25:57] the advance doubled, and that took less than a day. 一天之内订票量就翻了一倍
[26:00] We can’t afford to lose a preview, 这场预演我们万万不能搞砸
[26:01] we can’t afford to lose any more money, 我们已经没钱可赔了
[26:02] and we can’t afford to lose Mike. 迈克更是走不得
[26:04] This has been about… 这有关…
[26:06] this is about being… respected and validated, remember? 这事关咱们的尊严和人生价值 记得吗
[26:08] That’s what you told me! 当初是你这么告诉我的
[26:10] That’s how you got me into this shit! 是你把我拉下水的
[26:15] You’re the director. 你可是导演
[26:15] Get him under control, okay? 把他的情绪控制住 行吗
[26:20] Fuck. 操
[26:21] This isn’t the ’90s anymore. 现在可不是90年代了
[26:25] Your zipper’s down. 你拉链没拉
[26:32] Fuck! 操
[26:39] You were really good, cabron. 演的不错啊 小子
[26:47] Out in front of the theater in ten minutes! 十分钟后在剧院门外见
[26:49] Don’t overthink it. 别想太多
[27:02] What the hell was going on up there? 你们到底在舞台上搞什么
[27:06] I didn’t know you were here tonight. 我都不知道你今晚来
[27:08] That guy’s an asshole, huh? 那家伙真是个混蛋啊 不是吗
[27:11] Yeah, what are you… what are you doing here? 是啊 你…你来这做什么
[27:13] Sam and I are gonna grab a bite after she’s finished. 萨姆下班后要和我去吃饭
[27:16] No, no, I mean here. Now. 不 我是说你来我房里做什么
[27:18] Well… I know how much this means to you. 我知道这对你有多重要
[27:22] Thanks. I appreciate that. 谢谢 我很感激
[27:25] So what’s happening? 怎么回事
[27:27] With the play? You saw what’s happening. 演出吗 你都看见了
[27:28] No, no. You and Sam. 不 你和萨姆怎么回事
[27:30] It’s… you know, it’s great. 这个…挺好的
[27:33] It’s the same. 一如往常
[27:34] Do you talk to her? 你跟她聊过吗
[27:35] Yeah. We talk. I… 我们聊过 我…
[27:38] You know, it’s just been so crazy around here, you know? 不过这个鬼地方又乱又忙
[27:41] – You understand where her head is at these days. – Yeah. Of course. -你知道她这些天都在想什么吧 -当然
[27:44] You know, she’s trying to stay away from everything and everyone 起初 她试图远离
[27:47] that got her into rehab in the first place, 导致她进戒毒所的一切
[27:49] – Yeah, yeah. I know. – so, you know. -我明白 -所以 你应该能明白
[27:50] I really do. I get it. I get it. 我真和她聊过 我明白
[27:52] But, you know, that’s all she’s had, 但是 那是她生活的全部
[27:53] – so she’s confused. – Yeah. I get it. -所以她很迷茫 -是 我明白
[27:56] Look, I know you’re caught up in all this stuff, 我知道你满脑子都是这东西
[27:58] – but you just have to… – “Stuff”? -但你得… -“东西”
[28:00] You know what I mean. 你明白我的意思的
[28:03] Riggan, you don’t have to be a great father right now. 里根 不要求你当一个伟大的父亲
[28:05] You… You just have to be one. 但父亲的责任你还是要尽吧
[28:07] Oh, sorry. 抱歉
[28:12] How’s that going? 你们进展如何
[28:15] I’d rather not talk about that. 我不想谈这事
[28:17] You drinking? 你喝的是酒吗
[28:19] Yeah, I’m having a beer. 没错 喝瓶啤酒
[28:20] Okay. 好吧
[28:24] So… 那么…
[28:27] what’s going on with you? 你过得怎么样
[28:29] – Me? – Yeah. -我吗 -是的
[28:31] Nothing. 没什么特别的
[28:33] Everything’s the same, I guess. 跟以前一样
[28:38] I’m going back to teaching. 我回去教书了
[28:39] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[28:42] I’m thinking of refinancing the Malibu house. 我想把马里布的房子作抵押进行再融资
[28:46] What? I’m sorry? 什么 你再说一遍
[28:47] I’m thinking of refinancing… 我想把马里布的房子作抵押…
[28:48] No. I heard you. 我不是这意思 我听到你说的话了
[28:50] I just need a second. 我得考虑一下
[28:53] That’s gonna be Sam’s house. 那房子以后是留给萨姆的
[28:55] Why would you… 你为什么要…
[28:57] For this play? 为了这出剧吗
[29:01] I need the money. 我需要这笔钱
[29:02] Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds? 你知道这话听上去有多蠢吗
[29:06] What do you want me to say? 那你想让我说什么
[29:07] My health lasted longer than the money… go figure that out. 我死之前能把这笔钱赚回来 走着瞧吧
[29:12] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[29:15] Riggan, look at me. 里根 看着我
[29:22] I got a chance to do something right. 现在我终于得到一个回到正轨的机会
[29:28] I got to take it. 我得把握住它
[29:30] I got to. 必须把握住
[29:32] You know, it’s funny, I was sitting here waiting for you, 说来好笑 我坐在这等你的时候
[29:35] and all of a sudden i couldn’t remember why we broke up. 突然就想不起当初分开的原因了
[29:43] Hey, you know, the last time I flew here from L.A…. 上次我从洛杉矶坐飞机来这…
[29:46] George Clooney was sitting, 乔治·克鲁尼坐在我前面
[29:47] like, two seats in… in front of me 差不多两个排的地方
[29:49] with a nice pair of cuff links and that… 他戴着一对精致的袖扣
[29:52] fucking chin. 还有他那下巴
[29:54] We ended up flying through this really… 结果我们穿越了一片非常…
[29:57] really horrible storm. 非常可怕的风暴云团
[29:58] I mean, the plane was, like, rattling, 飞机一直嘎嘎乱响
[30:01] shaking, and, uh… 不停抖动…
[30:04] all the people on board are… crying. 机上所有人都在…哭喊
[30:06] I mean, crying. 哭泣喊叫着
[30:07] Praying, right? 不停祈祷着
[30:10] I just sat there. 我就坐在那
[30:12] They’re crying; I sit there. 他们在哭喊着 我坐在那
[30:15] I’m thinking, oh, boy, the next morning 想着 天呐 明天一早
[30:19] when Sam looks at the paper, 萨姆看到报纸的时候
[30:21] it’s gonna be Clooney’s face on the front page, not mine. 头版上会是克鲁尼的脸 而不是我的
[30:26] You know? Boom. 你懂我的意思吗 太伤人心了
[30:28] How do you… 你…
[30:33] Did you know Farrah Fawcett died 你知道法拉·福塞特[演员]和迈克尔·杰克逊
[30:35] the exact same day as Michael Jackson? 是同一天去世的吗
[30:38] Is that crazy? 不可思议吧
[30:56] Why did we break up? 我们为什么会分手
[30:58] Because you threw a kitchen knife at me, 因为你朝我扔菜刀
[31:00] and an hour later you were telling me 一小时后你对我说
[31:02] how much you loved me. 你有多爱我
[31:04] You know, just because I didn’t like 我只是不喜欢
[31:06] that ridiculous comedy you did with Goldie Hawn 你和戈尔迪·霍恩那部荒诞的喜剧
[31:08] did not mean that I did not love you. 并不代表我不爱你
[31:11] That’s what you always do… you confuse love for admiration. 你总是这样 误把崇拜当作爱
[31:17] It’s your house… you do what you want with it. 那是你的房子 你想怎么处置都行
[31:18] You just make sure you’re there for our daughter. 只要别辜负了女儿
[31:20] I will. 我会的
[31:23] You’re not Farrah Fawcett, Riggan. 里根 你不是法拉·福塞特
[31:28] We should have done that reality show they offered us… 我们真该答应参加那个真人秀
[31:31] The Thomsons. 《汤姆森一家》
[31:32] Shut up. 闭嘴
[31:33] That would’ve been good. 一定会很火
[31:33] Shut up. 闭嘴
[31:34] Crazy, druggy, wise-ass daughter, 疯疯癫癫 吸毒 自作聪明的女儿
[31:36] MILF-y wife with the perky tits. 波涛汹涌的熟女老婆
[31:39] People would have wanted to see that. 观众肯定很想看
[31:41] Shut up. 闭嘴
[31:42] More than I can say for this piece of shit. 这出烂戏可就不好说了
[31:43] Shut up. 闭嘴
[31:47] The sun bed is here. 躺椅送来了
[31:49] What does that mean? 什么意思
[31:50] It means there is a sun bed out there 意思就是说外面有个躺椅
[31:52] being delivered to in here. 被运进来了
[31:55] Well, who ordered a sun bed? 谁买的躺椅
[31:56] Mike. He said it’s for his character. 迈克 他说这是角色需要
[31:58] Part of his process and that shit. 他演出要用之类的
[31:59] Fuck. 靠
[32:00] He said he has to be a redneck. 他说乡巴佬才是他角色的真正定位
[32:02] Son of a bitch. 王八蛋
[32:05] Goddamn it. 该死的
[32:09] Let’s go. Walk. 走吧 一起走走
[32:11] Where are we going? 去哪
[32:11] To get you some coffee. 去买杯咖啡
[32:13] Did I do something to disrespect you? 我有哪儿得罪了你吗
[32:15] Not yet. 暂时还没
[32:16] Look, I have a lot riding on this fucking play. 我对这出戏寄托着很多希望
[32:17] Oh, is that right? 是吗
[32:18] Yeah. People know who I am, 是的 观众们都认识我
[32:20] – Fucking bullshit. – and it… -扯淡 -而且…
[32:21] – Mike… – Bullshit. -迈克 -胡说八道
[32:22] They… they don’t know you, 他们…他们根本不认识你
[32:23] your work, man… 还有你的作品 伙计
[32:23] They know the guy from the bird suit 他们只记得有这么个穿着鸟人装
[32:25] who goes and tells coy, slightly vomitous stories on Letterman. 满嘴隐晦又恶心的莱特曼式吐槽的角色
[32:28] Well, I’m sorry if I’m popular, Mike. 不好意思我这么出名让你嫉妒了 迈克
[32:29] Popular? I don’t give a shit. Popular?! 出名 我无所谓 出名
[32:32] Popularity is the slutty little cousin of prestige, my friend. 名气不过是声誉的骚表妹 朋友
[32:36] Okay, I don’t even know what the fuck that means, so… 好吧 我不懂这话到底是什么意思
[32:39] Here. 给你
[32:39] It… it means… 这话的意思是…
[32:40] it means my reputation is riding on this, 这话的意思是说我的名声全靠这出戏了
[32:43] and that’s worth a… a… 这出戏的意义就很…很…
[32:44] – Lot. – A lot. Exactly. -大 -很大 就是这样
[32:45] – Right. Right. – Fuck you! Yes! -对 对 -操 没错
[32:47] If this doesn’t work out for you, 要是你觉得我的方式不对
[32:48] – you fuck off back to your studio pals – Right. -就滚回去和你剧组的人一起 -对
[32:49] and dive back into that cultural genocide you guys are perpetrating. 一头扎进你们发动的文化灭绝浪潮吧
[32:54] You know, a douche bag’s born every minute. 每分每秒都有蠢货降生到世上
[32:55] That was P.T. Barnum’s premise when he invented the circus, 这是P·T·巴纳姆[美国巡回演出团老板]创办马戏团的核心理念
[32:58] and nothing much has changed, and you guys know 而现在它依然适用 你们这帮人心里清楚
[33:00] that if you crank out any toxic piece of crap, 只要东拼西凑编出部烂戏
[33:03] people will line up and pay to see it. 人们总会排队买票去看的
[33:05] But long after you’re gone, 但你们虽然完事儿了
[33:06] I’m gonna be on that stage, earning my living, 我之后可还得在台上拼死累活
[33:08] baring my soul, 出卖灵魂
[33:09] wrestling with complex human emotions, 和复杂矛盾的心作斗争
[33:12] ’cause that’s what we do. 因为那是演员的分内事
[33:12] Right. Oh, so that… 好吧 所以…
[33:14] is that what tonight was about… 今晚的事情是因为
[33:15] you wrestling with complex emotions? 你在和复杂矛盾的心作斗争吗
[33:17] No. Tonight was just about seeing if it’s even alive, 不是 今晚只是看看我的心是否还活着
[33:19] seeing if it can bleed. 是否还会为了艺术抛洒热血
[33:20] No, this isn’t a back lot, Riggan. 这里不是露天片厂 里根
[33:22] This is New York City. This is how we do things. 这里是纽约城 我们做事的方式就是这样
[33:25] Where you going? 你去哪
[33:27] They have coffee here. 这家店卖咖啡
[33:36] Thanks, Tommy. 谢谢 汤米
[33:37] They were laughing in our fucking faces. 观众们在看我们的笑话
[33:39] Tonight they were laughing; 今晚看笑话
[33:40] tomorrow they’ll be tweeting. Fuck ’em. 明天发推特 管他们呢
[33:42] Who cares? These are the people 谁在乎 这些人就是
[33:44] who pay half price to watch us rehearse. 买了半价票来看我们彩排的
[33:47] Stop fucking caring. 别多想了
[33:48] This play is a drama. 这出戏是部话剧
[33:48] We’re doing Raymond Carver. This play’s about… 是雷蒙德·卡佛的作品改编 讲的是…
[33:50] – You don’t know what this play is about. – I do know what this play’s about. -你才不知道这部戏讲了什么 -我知道
[33:52] No, you don’t. 不 你不知道
[33:53] Oh, man. 天呐
[33:53] That’s what previews are for. 这才是预演的目的
[33:55] That’s why they call them previews. 因此人们才称之为预演
[33:56] That’s where you figure out what the play is. 这就是用来让你弄清这部戏在讲什么的
[33:59] I mean… 我是说…
[34:01] Okay, look, look. 好吧 听着
[34:03] Listen to me. Do you see the woman 听我说 看见坐在酒吧那头的
[34:05] at the far end of the bar? 那个女人了吗
[34:07] The one who looks like she licked a homeless man’s ass? 那个看上去脸很臭的人
[34:09] Yeah. 看到了
[34:11] The only thing that matters is what she writes about us 我唯一关心的是她在《纽约时报》上的
[34:14] – in 500 words in the Times. – That’s, uh… -五百字专栏里写了什么 -那人是…
[34:15] – Tabitha Dickinson, yes. – Yeah. -塔比莎 · 迪金森 没错 -对
[34:17] Well, believe it or not, 不管你信不信
[34:18] the only opinion that matters 唯一能影响到你的戏的上座率的
[34:19] in your theater is hers. 就是她写的东西
[34:21] If she likes us, we run; 要是她捧我们 一定票房大卖
[34:23] if she doesn’t, we’re fucked. 反之 票房就砸了
[34:26] She does look like she licked a homeless guy’s ass. 她脸没那么臭
[34:29] Do me a favor. 帮我个忙
[34:30] Don’t get your panties in a twist over a fucking preview 别像个新人一样 因为预演砸了
[34:33] like some rookie, and don’t tell me how to do my job. 就乱发火 别对我指手画脚
[34:35] This is my town, and, to be honest, 这里是我的地盘 而且老实说
[34:38] most people don’t give a shit about you here. 这儿的大多数人根本不知道你
[34:40] You’re Riggan Thomson, right? 你是里根·汤姆森 对吗
[34:41] Sorry to interrupt you. 抱歉打断你一下
[34:42] Would you mind having a picture with us here? 你能跟我们在这合个影吗
[34:45] – No, no, no, no. Just… – Oh, thank you. -可以 -谢谢
[34:46] Would you mind? 帮个忙好吗
[34:47] – What? – The button’s on the bottom. -什么 -按下面这个按钮
[34:50] Okay. Get in there. 好了 过来站好了
[34:52] Who is this guy? 这人是谁
[34:53] He used to be Birdman. 他以前可演过鸟人
[34:57] Okay. 好了
[34:58] Ah, great. 太棒了
[34:59] – Oh, you’re such a doll. – Okay. -你真上相 -好吧
[35:01] – Thank you. You’re so sweet. – Thanks. -谢谢 你人真好 -谢谢
[35:02] – Handsome. – Thanks. Thanks for… -真帅 -谢谢 谢谢你的…
[35:04] Okay… Okay, sweetheart, come on. 行了 亲爱的 快过来
[35:12] Are we good here? 我们继续
[35:14] I’m gonna go home. 我要回家了
[35:17] All right. See you tomorrow. 好吧 明天见
[35:20] Oh, wait. 等等
[35:22] I… I want to know something. 我想了解一下
[35:25] Why Raymond Carver? 为什么选雷蒙德·卡佛的作品
[35:32] I was a kid… 我小时候…
[35:34] in, uh, high school doing a play in Syracuse, 在锡拉丘兹读高中的时候演过一场话剧
[35:37] and he was in the audience. 他坐在台下观看
[35:39] And he, uh… 后来…
[35:40] sent this back… afterwards. 他…把这个给了我
[35:44] Little note. 一张小纸条
[35:45] “Thank you for an honest performance. Ray Carver.” “谢谢你忠于原作的表演 雷蒙德·卡佛”
[35:50] Yeah? That’s when I knew… 那个时候…
[35:53] I was gonna be an actor. Right there. 我就立志成为一名演员了
[36:00] What’s so funny? 有什么好笑的
[36:02] Nothing. It’s just, it’s on a cocktail napkin. 没什么 不过这是写在餐巾纸上的
[36:04] Yeah, so? 是的 所以呢
[36:06] He was fucking drunk, man. 他肯定喝得酩酊大醉 伙计
[36:11] You headed to Hollywood, Mike? 你进军好莱坞了吗 迈克
[36:13] No. 不
[36:16] No. Hollywood’s heading here, Tabby. 不 好莱坞的人会来这挖我的 塔比
[36:18] Good luck with that. 祝你好运
[36:21] “A man becomes a critic when he cannot be an artist, “当不成艺术家的人往往变身评论家
[36:25] the same way that a man becomes an informer “就像当不成战士的人
[36:27] when he cannot be a soldier.” 往往会去投敌告密一般”
[36:29] That’s Flaubert, right? 福楼拜说的 对吗
[36:31] He’s a Hollywood clown in a Lycra bird suit. 他是一个穿着莱卡棉鸟人装的好莱坞小丑
[36:34] Yes, he is. 对 他是
[36:36] But tomorrow night at 8:00, 但明晚八点
[36:38] he’s going out on that stage and risking everything. 他会搏上一切登台
[36:41] What’ll you be doing? 那时你打算怎么办
[36:44] Don’t you ever worry that I’ll give you a bad review? 你就不担心我会给你写差评吗
[36:48] I’m sure you will, 你肯定会给差评
[36:49] if I ever give you a bad performance. 如果我胆敢演砸的话
[36:53] Miss Dickinson. 迪金森女士
[36:55] Mr. Shiner. 夏纳先生
[37:00] Thanks for coming in. 欢迎光临
[38:08] What are you still doing here? 你还留在这儿干什么
[38:10] Nothing. 没什么
[38:12] Nothing. Um… your costumes are hanging in your dressing room. 没什么 你的戏服已经送到更衣室了
[38:16] Oh, great, great. 很好 很好
[38:18] Oh, I got that coconut water that you wanted. 还买了你要的椰子汁
[38:20] Um, if you want the fake stuff, 不过你要是不想喝纯天然的
[38:22] it’s not open till tomorrow. What? 只能等到明天了 怎么了
[38:24] Uh… I’m not sure that I said thank you. 我忘了有没有向你道谢
[38:29] For what? 谢什么
[38:30] For everything. 所有的事
[38:31] I mean, you’ve been doing a really good job, 你工作完成的很出色
[38:32] – and, you know, honestly. – Yeah. -还有 说实话 -好
[38:34] I’ve been so preoccupied with all… 我最近一直忙着…
[38:36] Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. 行了 行了
[38:39] Okay, well, I… 好吧我…
[38:41] just wanted to say that, and… 只是想说这个 还有…
[38:47] What is that? 什么味儿
[38:48] What? 什么
[38:49] That smell. 这味道
[38:51] – What is it? Look at me. – I don’t know. -是什么 看着我 -不知道
[38:53] – Look at me! – What? What? -看着我 -干什么 怎么了
[38:55] Goddamn, you got to be shitting me. 他妈的 你还骗我
[38:57] Dad… 爸
[38:57] Where is it? 藏哪了
[38:59] Can we not do this, please? 能别这样吗 求你了
[39:02] Dad? 爸爸
[39:03] Where is it? I can’t believe this. 在哪儿 真是难以置信
[39:08] Wha… What is this? 这是什么
[39:10] Chunky peanut butter. 小块花生酱
[39:12] This. This. What is that? 这个 这个 这是什么
[39:16] That’s pot. 大麻
[39:18] Relax. 冷静
[39:18] “Relax.” You can’t do this to me! “冷静” 你不能这么对我
[39:20] To you? 对你
[39:21] Oh, shut up! You know what I’m talking about. 闭嘴吧 你知道我什么意思
[39:23] Uh, yeah, you’re talking about you! 我知道 你只在乎你自己
[39:24] – What else is new? – No, don’t do the thing… -还能更老套吗 -别来这套…
[39:26] The thing where I make it about me? 我就不能为自己考虑下吗
[39:27] Look, I’m trying to do something that’s important. 听着 我在努力做一些重要的事
[39:29] This is not important! 那根本不重要
[39:30] It’s important to me! 对我来说很重要
[39:32] Okay? Maybe not to you 懂吗 对你来说可能无所谓
[39:33] or your cynical friends 还有你那些愤世嫉俗的朋友们
[39:35] whose only ambition is to go viral! 满脑子只想成为网红
[39:37] But to me, this is… 但对我来说 这是…
[39:39] My God, this is my career! 天啊 这是我的事业
[39:42] This is my chance to finally do some work 是我千辛万苦等到的
[39:44] that actually means something! 做些有意义的事的机会
[39:45] That means something to who? 对谁有意义
[39:47] You had a career, Dad, 你有过事业 爸爸
[39:49] before the third comic book movie. 在第三部漫画电影之前
[39:50] Before people started to forget 在人们开始忘记
[39:52] who was inside that bird costume! 那套鸟人装里的人之前
[39:54] You are doing a play based on a book 你现在排的戏
[39:56] that was written 60 years ago 是根据六十年前的书编的
[39:57] for a thousand rich old white people 只有那种有几个破钱
[40:00] whose only real concern is gonna be where they go 心里琢磨着看完戏上哪儿喝下午茶的
[40:01] to have their cake and coffee when it’s over! 老不死的东西才会来看
[40:04] Nobody gives a shit but you! 除了你根本没人在乎
[40:06] And… let’s face it, Dad, 还有…别自欺欺人了 爸
[40:08] you are not doing this for the sake of art. 你才不是为艺术而演戏
[40:10] You are doing this because you want to feel relevant again. 你只是想在影坛东山再起而已
[40:13] Well, guess what, there is an entire world out there 你猜怎么着 全世界每天都有大把的人
[40:16] where people fight to be relevant every single day, 为了走红拼得头破血流
[40:18] and you act like it doesn’t exist. 你却当这现实不存在
[40:20] Things are happening in a place that you ignore, 但是再怎么视而不见都没用 地球照样转
[40:23] a place that, by the way, has already forgotten about you! 而且地球上的人早把你忘干净了
[40:26] I mean, who the fuck are you?! 你算哪根葱
[40:29] You hate bloggers, you mock Twitter. 你恨博客 嘲笑推特
[40:31] You don’t even have a Facebook page! 连脸书都没有
[40:33] You’re the one who doesn’t exist! 你才是根本不存在的那个人
[40:35] You’re doing this because you’re scared to death, 你排戏是因为心里怕得要死
[40:38] like the rest of us, that you don’t matter. 怕像我们这些人一样 碌碌无为
[40:40] And you know what? You’re right. 不过没错
[40:42] You don’t! 你就是碌碌无为
[40:43] It’s not important, okay? 你所谓的事业不重要
[40:45] You’re not important… get used to it! 你也不重要 习惯吧
[41:06] Dad… 爸…
[42:12] In the days before Nick’s depression started to eat away at him, 在尼克被抑郁吞噬前的日子里
[42:16] he never knew I was pregnant, 他不知道我怀孕了
[42:17] and I never intended on telling him. 我也从未打算要告知他
[42:21] I guess we make choices in life, 大概我们在生活中做出了选择
[42:22] and we choose to live with them. 就得选择活在相应的结果之中
[42:26] Or not. 或选择逃避它们
[42:28] I didn’t want that baby. 我不想要那个孩子
[42:31] Not because I didn’t love Nick, 不是因为我不爱尼克
[42:32] and not because I didn’t love the idea of it, 也不是因为我不喜欢孩子
[42:35] but just because I wasn’t ready to love myself. 只因为我没做好爱自己的准备
[42:40] There’s a distance to it all now. 现在还有一段距离
[42:42] A wistful distance 一段渴望的距离
[42:44] underscored by a gentle breeze 被清风凸显着
[42:46] Actors in position. 演员就位
[42:47] and the sound of the birds, 群鸟的鸣叫
[42:48] Music out. 音乐淡出
[42:49] laughing at the whimsy of it all. 嘲笑着这荒诞不羁的一切
[42:51] We have Laura onstage. 劳拉上台
[42:52] – Lesley? – Roll it. Roll it, go, go. -莱斯利 -推过去 快
[42:53] What? 什么
[42:54] I think I’m hard. 我好像硬了[难相处]
[42:56] No, you’re not. 不 这倒没有
[42:57] It’s just that sometimes you don’t consider 只是有时你做事不考虑
[42:58] – other people’s feelings, that’s all. – No, no, no, -别人的感受 -不不不
[43:01] I’m getting hard. Feel that. 真硬了 你摸摸
[43:03] What? 什么
[43:03] Come on. You got to be kidding me. 拜托 不是吧你
[43:05] Let’s really do it, let’s really fuck. 我们来真的吧 真做
[43:06] No, are you crazy? 不行 你疯了吗
[43:07] – No, it’ll be incredible. – Stop it! -没有 效果肯定特别棒 -住手
[43:08] It’ll be so real. Trust me, trust me. 绝对逼真 相信我 相信我
[43:10] Cut it out, Mike. 住手 迈克
[43:10] – Trust me, trust me. – Get off! I’m serious, Mike. -相信我 -放开我 我说真的 迈克
[43:12] Don’t call me Mike, call me Mel, Mel. 别叫我迈克 叫我梅尔 梅尔
[43:14] – Get off! – Okay, just let me… -放开 -好 就让我…
[43:16] Terri! Terri! 特里 特里
[43:18] Don’t stop. No, Lesley, don’t stop. Kiss me. 别停 不 莱斯利 亲我
[43:19] – No! – Come on, kiss me, kiss me. -不要 -快亲我 亲我
[43:20] – Terri, I know you’re in there! – Get off me! Get off! -特里 我知道你在里面 -放开我 放开
[43:23] Damn, Terri! 该死 特里
[43:25] Ed? 埃迪
[43:26] Why? 为什么
[43:26] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[43:27] I just need you to tell me why. 告诉我为什么
[43:29] Take it easy, all right, take it easy. 别冲动 好吗 冷静
[43:30] I know this is hard. 我知道这很难[我知道下面很硬]
[43:31] Shut up! Shut… 闭嘴 闭…
[43:34] Shut up! 闭嘴
[43:34] Okay, just don’t do anything stupid. I know… 好的 别做蠢事儿 我知道…
[43:37] Eddie, please! 埃迪 求你了
[43:40] What’s the matter with me? 我怎么不好了
[43:41] Why do I always end up having to beg people to love me? 为什么我总是要乞求别人来爱我
[43:44] Eddie, please, give me the gun. 埃迪 求你了 把枪给我
[43:47] Look at me. 看着我
[43:48] I was drowning. 我已经不能自拔
[43:49] I’m just not capable of lo… 没有能力去爱…
[43:53] You… you deserve to be loved, Eddie. 你值得被爱 埃迪
[43:56] You do. 你值得
[43:57] I just wanted to be what you wanted. 我只是想成为你想要的模样
[43:59] Now I spend every fucking minute praying to be somebody else, 我他妈每分每秒都祈祷着变成别人的样子
[44:02] somebody I’m not. 不是我自己的
[44:04] Anybody. 任何人
[44:05] Okay, ju… ju… just put the gun down, Ed. 好了 把枪放下吧 埃迪
[44:07] She just doesn’t love you anymore. 她只是不再爱你了
[44:10] You don’t, do you? 你不爱我 是吗
[44:12] No. 不爱
[44:14] And you never will? 再也不会吗
[44:16] I’m sorry. 对不起
[44:20] I don’t exist. 我根本不存在
[44:24] I’m not even here. 在这的也不是我
[44:27] None of this even matters. 这些都不重要
[44:29] I don’t exist. I don’t exist. 我不存在 我不存在
[44:33] – Ed? No. – I don’t even exist. -埃迪 不 -我甚至都不存在
[44:35] Ed! Eddie, Eddie! 埃迪 埃迪 埃迪
[44:36] No, Eddie, no! No, no, don’t do that! 不 埃迪 不 不要这样
[44:47] You’re such an asshole! 你这个混蛋
[44:49] An a… Are you kidding me? 你开什么玩笑
[44:49] That’s the best I’ve seen you onstage ever. 这是我所见过你在台上最佳的表演了
[44:50] Why would you do that? Why would you do that? 你为什么要这么做 为什么
[44:53] – What the fuck? – We were onstage! -我他妈怎么做了 -我们那是在台上
[44:54] It’s like my head’s a jar of Bolognese. 就像溅了一头肉酱
[44:56] Give me the blood rig. 把血袋给我吧
[44:57] – I’ll fix it. – What is this? -我来弄 -你到底想干什么
[44:58] They’re fucking in a motel, having sex with each other. 他们是在汽车旅馆里 正在做爱啊
[44:59] You’ve got to be shitting me. 你他妈逗我呢
[45:00] You… you can’t get it up in six months, 你无能了六个多月
[45:02] and now you want to fuck me 结果现在你要在八百多名陌生人面前
[45:02] in front of 800 strangers?! 在舞台上操我
[45:04] Look, I need it to feel real, okay? 听着 我需要真实感 懂吗
[45:06] I… I need that intensity. You’ve known that 我需要那种紧张感
[45:07] – about me from the beginning. – Oh, fuck you! -你又不是不知道 -去你妈的
[45:10] Look, I… 听着 我…
[45:12] I was in the moment. I thought that you were, too. 我当时很投入 我以为你也一样
[45:14] I’m sorry. 对不起
[45:15] I told you to stop, you fucking animal. 我让你住手了 你个禽兽
[45:19] You were brilliant. 你非常有才华
[45:21] Brilliant. 才华横溢
[45:21] What is wrong with you? 你什么毛病啊
[45:42] I want your shit out of the apartment. 拿着你的东西滚出我家
[45:44] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[45:45] Hey, no, no, no, wait. Okay, look, look,look, look, look, 别这样 等等 听着 听着
[45:47] I… I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 我非常对不起
[45:48] Can we just… Look, can we… 我们能不能…听着 我们…
[45:49] No, we can’t, Mike! 不 我们不能 迈克
[45:50] You know, maybe up here you’re Mr. Truth, 也许在台上你是图斯[真相]先生
[45:53] but in the real world where it counts, 但在现实生活里
[45:54] you’re a fucking fraud! 你他妈的就是骗子
[45:55] How’s that feel for truth, you dick? 这么说你明白吗 王八蛋
[45:59] – Oh, sorry. – What’s going on? -对不起 -怎么了
[46:00] He’s such an asshole. 他太混账了
[46:01] What’d he do now? 他又怎么了
[46:02] Oh, nothing, he just tried to fuck me in front of an entire audience! 没事 只是想在全场的观众面前操我
[46:04] Oh, my God. 天啊
[46:05] – Right? – That’s kind of hot. -是不是 -有点让人兴奋啊
[46:13] Why don’t I have any self-respect?! 为什么我就不能有自尊
[46:16] Oh, you’re an actress, honey. 你是个女演员啊 亲爱的
[46:18] I’m pathetic. 我太可悲了
[46:22] Look at me. 看着我
[46:28] You know, I… 我…
[46:29] I’ve always dreamed of being a Broadway actress 从我还是个孩子起就梦想
[46:33] since I was a little kid, 成为百老汇演员了
[46:34] and now I’m here, and I… 现在我来了 而我…
[46:36] I’m not a Broadway actress. 我仍然不是百老汇演员
[46:38] I’m still just a little kid. 只是个小孩
[46:43] And I keep waiting for someone to tell me I’ve made it. 一直在等待有人来告诉我 我做到了
[46:49] You made it. 你做到了
[46:53] I did? 我做到了吗
[46:55] Sadly, it was with Mike Shiner in a fake motel bed in front of, 不过是和迈克·夏纳 在一张道具床上
[46:58] – like, 800 people, but… – Oh, shut up! -还是大概八百人面前做到的 但 -闭嘴
[47:04] Oh, God. 天啊
[47:05] Hey, is she okay? 她还好吗
[47:06] Yeah, she’s gonna be fine. 没事 她一会就好了
[47:10] Look, none of this is your fault, okay? 听着 这都不是你的错 好吗
[47:14] Okay, look, you’re beautiful, 听着 你很美丽
[47:17] and you’re talented, and I’m lucky I have you. 也很有天赋 能找到你是我的福气
[47:22] Okay? 知道吗
[47:24] – Okay. – Okay. -知道了 -好了
[47:26] Okay. 好了
[47:36] That was kind of sweet. 还挺贴心的
[47:38] Yeah. 是啊
[47:42] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[47:44] Nothing. 没事
[47:45] Two years, and he’s never said anything like that to me. 两年了 他从来没对我说过这种话
[47:53] You’re beautiful, 你很美丽
[47:54] and you’re talented, 很有天赋
[47:56] and I’m lucky to have you. 能找到你是我的福气
[47:58] Okay? 知道吗
[48:00] We’re gross. 我们好恶心
[48:01] We are. 确实
[48:13] – What are you doing? – Nothing. -你要做什么 -没什么
[48:25] Do it again. 再来一次
[48:33] Can we talk about this like two mature artists? 我们能像成熟的艺术家一样聊聊这事吗
[48:36] – I mean, what really is the big deal about… – Fuck you! -到底有什么大不了… -给我滚
[48:43] You’re not ready yet. 你还没准备好
[48:44] That’s fine. 没关系
[48:52] Fuck. Actresses. 该死的女演员
[48:54] They drive me fucking crazy. 真他妈要把我逼疯了
[48:57] Riggan? Riggan. 里根 里根
[49:01] Your gun is ridiculous. 你的枪太蠢了
[49:03] I can see the red plug in the barrel, 我都能看到枪管里的血包塞子
[49:05] so you look like a kid with a plastic toy 你拿它指着我的时候 就像一个
[49:08] when you point it at me. 拿着塑料玩具的小孩
[49:09] I don’t feel threatened at all. 我一点都不觉得害怕
[49:13] Get a better one. 换个好点儿的
[49:14] Have some self-respect, please. 尊重一下自己 拜托了
[49:18] Hey, apart from that, I mean, uh… 除了这一点 我觉得…
[49:21] I thought that was a pretty fun crowd, huh? 观众还挺有趣的 对吧
[49:44] I don’t think it’s high enough. 这里恐怕不够高
[49:49] Me, neither. 我想也是
[49:52] What are you doing up here? 你在这儿干什么
[49:54] Uh, adrenaline. 寻求刺激
[49:57] I just got out of rehab. 我刚从戒毒所出来
[49:59] It’s the closest thing I get to a drug. 这是我能做的最接近嗑药的事了
[50:02] You went to rehab? 你去戒毒所了
[50:03] Yeah. 对
[50:05] Cool. 酷
[50:07] Yeah, it wasn’t all Dr. Drew or anything, 里面也没那么多名人啦
[50:09] but that dude from American Pie was there. 不过演《美国派》的那个家伙也在
[50:11] – Yeah? – Jump! -是吗 -跳下来吧
[50:13] Eat me! 你来咬我啊
[50:15] Okay, then jump on my face! 好啊 你先跳到我脸上来
[50:18] I love this city. 我爱死这座城市了
[50:20] Yeah? 是吗
[50:25] Why do you act like a dick all the time? 你为什么总是这么混蛋
[50:28] Do you just do it to antagonize people? 就为了跟别人作对吗
[50:31] Maybe. 可能吧
[50:33] You really don’t give a shit if people like you or not? 你完全不在乎别人对你的看法是吧
[50:37] Not really. 不太在乎
[50:39] That’s cool. 挺酷的
[50:41] Is it? I, uh… 是吗 我…
[50:43] I don’t know. 我不知道
[50:48] What? 怎么
[50:49] Let’s play a game. 我们玩个游戏吧
[50:50] A game? 游戏
[50:51] What are you, eight? 你是八岁小孩吗
[50:53] What are you, 78? 你是七十八岁的老头吗
[50:55] Truth or dare. 真心话大冒险
[50:56] Oh, come on, let’s-let’s… 拜托 我们还是…
[50:57] Truth or dare. 真心话还是大冒险
[51:00] Truth. 真心话
[51:03] When we first met, you made a comment about my ass. 我们第一次见面时你评论了我的屁股
[51:09] Why’d you do that? 你为什么那样做
[51:12] You have a terrific ass, 你的屁股很漂亮
[51:14] and I noticed that. 我注意到了这点
[51:16] And then I just commented on it. 就评论了一下
[51:20] Truth or dare? 真心话大冒险
[51:21] Dare. 大冒险
[51:23] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -嗯
[51:25] Okay. 好吧
[51:28] Okay, there’s a bald guy, 好的 那边有个秃头
[51:30] he’s gonna walk right under you. 他会从你正下方经过
[51:31] I want you to spit on his head. 我要你对着他的头吐口水
[51:33] No. 不要
[51:34] – You said dare. – Truth. -你自己选大冒险的 -真心话
[51:36] No, it’s too late, and… 已经不能改了 而且…
[51:45] You happy? 你开心了
[51:46] Yeah. 是啊
[51:50] Truth or dare? 真心话大冒险
[51:52] Truth. 真心话
[51:53] You’re boring. 你真无聊
[51:54] Mmm, truth is always interesting. 真心话明明很有趣的
[52:01] Do you want to fool around with me? 你想跟我做吗
[52:04] No. 不想
[52:06] Really? 真的吗
[52:08] Why not? 为什么
[52:09] That’s a second question. 这是第二个问题了
[52:11] It’s a second part. 是问题的后半段
[52:15] I’d be afraid I couldn’t get it up. 我怕我硬不起来
[52:21] That didn’t seem to be a problem for you onstage. 你在舞台上好像没这个问题啊
[52:27] Well, that’s because nothing is a problem for me onstage. 因为在舞台上我做什么都不是问题
[52:32] I want to ask another question. 我想再问一个问题
[52:34] You already asked another question. 你已经多问了一个了
[52:35] One more. 再一个就好
[52:36] Go ahead. 说吧
[52:39] If you weren’t afraid, 如果你不害怕的话
[52:41] what would you want to do to me? 你想对我做什么
[52:49] I’d pull your eyes out of your head. 我会把你的眼睛挖出来
[52:52] That’s sweet. 真甜蜜
[52:53] I’d put them in my own skull, 把它们装进我的脑袋里
[52:56] and I’d look around so I could see this street the way 这样我就能用年轻时的眼光
[52:58] I used to when I was your age. 再看看这街道上的风景
[53:14] Good night. 晚安
[54:08] Don’t kill the messenger. 坏消息来了
[54:11] He’s an asshole. 他就是个混蛋
[54:13] 艺术周末 娱乐版 在戏剧史上刻下自己的名字
[54:14] I told you. 我说过的
[54:15] You fucking prick. 你这该死的混球
[54:17] He’s playing you, Riggan. 他在玩你呢 里根
[54:19] This is it? 就这些吗
[54:22] – Page 12. Page 12. – This can’t be it. -12页 12页 -肯定还有别的
[54:26] “Riggan Thomson, better known as the face of the Birdman films, “以电影《鸟人》闻名的里根·汤姆森
[54:29] tries not to lay an egg on Broadway.” 努力不在百老汇落得鸡飞蛋打”
[54:31] Yeah, where’s the rest of it? 其他的呢
[54:32] There is no rest of it. 就这些了
[54:34] Don’t worry. 别担心
[54:35] Somebody will be using that to scoop up dog shit tomorrow. 明天会有人拿这页去包狗屎的
[54:37] How can you be so calm about this? 你怎么能这么淡定
[54:39] What are my other choices? 不然还能怎样
[54:40] Aren’t you scared at all, Laura? 你就一点都不怕吗 劳拉
[54:42] About what? 怕什么
[54:43] About being humiliated out there. 怕被众人嘲笑
[54:45] Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been humiliated. 反正我也不是第一次丢脸了
[54:47] Shit, well, of course it won’t. 那倒是真的
[54:53] You’re an asshole. 你这个混蛋
[55:01] And by the way, I’m not pregnant, 对了 我没怀孕
[55:03] so there’s one thing you don’t have to worry about. 你可以少一件烦心事了
[55:09] Forget about her. 忘了她把
[55:11] He stole your front page. 他偷了你的头条
[55:13] He’s stealing your show. 他想夺走你的演出
[55:15] He thinks you’re a joke. 他把你当笑话看
[55:18] Now two million people agree with him. 现在两百万人都同意他的看法
[55:21] Maybe you are, Riggan. 也许他是对的 里根
[55:22] Maybe that’s what you are. 也许你就是如此
[55:24] A joke. 一个笑话
[55:45] Whoa, what the hell is going on? 这是搞什么
[55:48] – Hey! Ow, that hurt! – Get up! -很疼的 -起来
[55:50] Back away! 走开
[55:51] – So, Carver’s the reason you became an actor, huh? – What? -你是因为卡佛才想当演员的吗 -什么
[55:53] Listen to me. This is my fucking show. 听好了 这他妈是我的演出
[55:55] I did the work, I raised the money, 我写的剧本 我筹集的资金
[55:56] I arrange the fucking press. 宣传也他妈由我负责
[55:58] Oh, Jesus. 上帝啊
[56:00] They called me for an interview. 他们找我去做的采访
[56:03] I told them the first thing that came into my head. 我就想到什么说什么了
[56:06] – Really? Really? – We got the cover of the Arts section, -是吗 是吗 -我们还上了艺术版的封面
[56:08] – You told them the first thing that came to your… – for Christ’s sake! -你想到什么说什么… -拜托
[56:09] Fuck the Arts section! 去他妈的艺术版
[56:10] You told them the first thing that came to your head? 你想到什么就说什么是吧
[56:12] Right, because that’s you, Mike, right? 因为你就是这样 是吧 迈克
[56:14] You’re Mr. Natural, 你就是天才先生
[56:15] Mr. “Fuck the scene, just stare at my massive hard-on,” Right? “别管这场戏 看我的大雕”先生 对吧
[56:17] That’s the truth of the moment. 现在的情况就是这样
[56:19] Did you think it looked massive? 你真的觉得很大吗
[56:20] Shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up! 你他妈闭嘴 你他妈闭嘴
[56:21] You don’t get hard on my stage unless I tell you to. 没有我的允许 不许在我的舞台上勃起
[56:24] – Your stage? – Yeah. -你的舞台 -对
[56:25] Oh, let me tell you something. 让我告诉你吧
[56:26] This stage has belonged to a lot of great actors. 很多伟大的演员都拥有过这个舞台
[56:29] – Really? Really? – But you are not one of them, pal. -是吗 是吗 -但是你不在他们之列 兄弟
[56:31] – So you wrote your own lines, huh? – Yeah. Ow! -台词是你自己写的是吧 -是啊
[56:33] – I did, actually. – Yeah, you wrote a few changes -确实是我写的 -是啊 你改几句台词
[56:35] and you mumbled a little bit, 再神神叨叨地念两句
[56:36] you self-absorbed prick! 你这个自恋狂
[56:37] I’m self-absorbed? Look at you. 我自恋 你看看你自己
[56:38] Yeah, yeah, you nobody spiteful piece of shit! 是吗 你这个卑鄙的无名鼠辈
[56:40] – Nobody? – Yeah! -无名鼠辈 -没错
[56:41] My massive hard-on got 50,000 views on YouTube. 有五万人在油管上看了我的大雕
[56:44] A cat playing with a dildo gets more than that. 玩自慰器的猫点击量都比你高
[56:46] – Get the fuck out of here. – I don’t care about any of… -你给我滚出去 -我才不在乎…
[56:47] – Yes, you do! You care. – No, I don’t. I’m a theater actor. -不 你在乎的 -我不在乎 我是个话剧演员
[56:49] – I don’t give a shit. You care. Everybody says – Goddamn it. -我不管 你在乎 大家都说… -见鬼
[56:51] “Oh, Mike is so honest. Mike is so motherfucking truthful!” “迈克真诚实 迈克真他妈真诚”
[56:54] – Listen to me. Listen to me. – Fuck. Shit! -听好了 听好了 -该死
[56:56] You said in the interview your father was a drunk like Carver. 你在采访里说你爸爸和卡佛一样是个酒鬼
[56:59] Is that true, Mike? 这是真的吗 迈克
[56:59] – I’m… – Is that true? -我… -这是真的吗
[57:00] – No, no. What? – ‘Cause my father was. -不是 怎么了 -因为我的爸爸是
[57:02] My father was a mean fucking drunk. 我爸爸是个卑鄙的酒鬼
[57:05] – You understand? – Okay. -懂吗 -好吧
[57:06] He beat the shit out of us. 他会狠狠地揍我们
[57:08] That was okay, though, you know, 那还是好的 因为…
[57:09] ’cause at least when he was beating us, 因为打我们的时候
[57:10] he wasn’t thinking about taking… 他至少不会带我们去…
[57:12] taking us out to his toolshed. 带我们去他的工具房
[57:14] Because when we got out to the toolshed, 因为我们被带去工具房以后
[57:15] that son of a bitch would smile and get… 那个混蛋会微笑着…
[57:18] say, “You want to get down on your knees and unbuckle my belt? 说”你们想跪下来解开我的皮带吗
[57:20] – Oh, Jesus. – Or do you want me to take it off and use it on you?” -天啊 -还是我自己解开来用它抽你们”
[57:24] After a while, I made myself numb, so, you know… 几次之后我就麻木了 你知道…
[57:26] But my… 但是我的…
[57:27] my little sister… 我的妹妹…
[57:30] Okay, okay, okay. 好了好了
[57:34] Oh, God, I… 天啊 我…
[57:37] Uh, I didn’t know. I’m…I’m sorry. 我不知道这事 我…很抱歉
[57:39] I’m sorry, that…that is, that’s fucking horrible, man. 对不起 这真是…太可怕了 兄弟
[57:42] – Yeah, yeah. – I’m sorry. -是啊 -对不起
[57:45] It’s also not true. 这些也都不是真的
[57:47] See, I can pretend, too, you… 看吧 我也会骗人 你…
[57:49] Don’t fuck with me, Mike! I’m telling you. 别想耍我 迈克 你记住了
[57:50] You’re a little bit crazy. You know what? 你是不是疯了 说真的
[57:51] – You should start using that onstage. – You have no fucking idea. -你应该在台上也这么演 -你不知道我他妈有多疯
[57:54] So, “Working with Riggan Thomson’s like waltzing with a monkey”? “和里根·汤姆森合作就像和猴子跳舞”是吧
[57:57] I might have said that. 我也许这么说过
[57:58] Yeah, you… Come on! 是啊 你…来吧
[57:59] Let’s go. Come on. 来打吧 来
[58:01] – Yeah? – Yeah. -想打啊 -对
[58:02] Yeah, why don’t you get your wings 你怎么不套上你的翅膀
[58:03] and your fucking bird suit, man? 和他妈的鸟人装呢
[58:09] – Don’t think you can try to fake… – Come on. -别想耍… -来吧
[58:10] Don’t try to fake me. 别想耍我
[58:11] No! 不
[58:16] – I’m gonna crab up on your ass and choke you out! – Don’t you… -我要夹住你的屁股然后把你勒死 -别想…
[58:18] I’m gonna fucking choke you out! 我他妈要勒死你
[58:19] Get off me! What are you looking at? 放开我 你们看什么呢
[58:21] What are you gonna do?! 你想怎么样
[58:22] You gonna replace me? 换掉我吗
[58:24] You gonna go get fucking Ryan Gosling or some shit? 去找他妈的瑞恩·高斯林来顶替我吗
[58:26] What do you think my friend Tabitha 你猜我的朋友塔比莎
[58:27] is gonna do to you in the Time, 会在《时代周刊》上怎么写你
[58:29] you fucking dilettante! 你这该死的半吊子
[58:50] You are lame, Riggan, 你弱爆了 里根
[58:53] rolling around with that poncy theater fuck 在这个八百座的破剧场里
[58:57] in an 800-seat shithole like this? 跟那个自大的烂演员这么厮打
[59:06] Oh, you really fucked up this time. 这次你真的搞砸了
[59:09] You destroy a genius book 你用你幼稚的改编
[59:11] – with that infantile adaptation. – Breathing in. -毁了一本传世名作 -吸气
[59:14] – Now you’re about to destroy… – Breathing out. -接下来你就要毁掉 -呼气
[59:15] – what’s left of your career. – I embrace this mental formation. -你的整个演员生涯 -我直面这种心理暗示
[59:19] – It’s pathetic. – Breathing in, I am calm. -真可悲 -吸气 我很冷静
[59:22] – Let’s get the hell out of here while we can. – Breathing out, -趁还来得及赶快脱身吧 -呼气
[59:25] I ignore this mental formation. 我无视这种心理暗示
[59:27] This is a mental formation. 这只是心理暗示
[59:29] Stop that shit! 停下来
[59:30] – This is just a mental formation… – I’m not a mental formation -这只是来自过去的 -我不是心理暗示
[59:32] – from the past. – I’m you, asshole. -心理暗示 -我就是你 混蛋
[59:35] Leave me alone. 离我远点
[59:36] You were a movie star, remember? 你是个电影明星 记得吗
[59:39] Pretentious but happy. 自命不凡但快乐
[59:40] – I wasn’t happy. – Ignorant but charming. -我不快乐 -无知但有魅力
[59:43] Now you’re just a tiny, bitter cocksucker. 现在你只是个渺小 痛苦的混蛋
[59:46] I was fucking miserable. I was fucking miserable. 我当时很痛苦 我当时很痛苦
[59:49] Yeah, but fake miserable. 是啊 但只是虚幻的痛苦
[59:51] Hollywood miserable. 好莱坞式的痛苦
[59:53] What are you trying to prove?! 你想证明什么
[59:54] That you’re an artist? 证明你是个艺术家吗
[59:56] – Well, you’re not. – Fuck you! -你不是 -操
[59:58] No, fuck you! 不 操你
[59:59] You coward. 你这个懦夫
[1:00:01] We grossed billions. 我们的票房收入曾有数十亿
[1:00:03] What are you, ashamed of that? Billions! 怎么 为那感到耻辱吗 数十亿啊
[1:00:05] And billions of flies eat shit every day! 还有数十亿的苍蝇每天在吃屎呢
[1:00:07] So what? Does that make it good? 那又怎样 那就是好东西了吗
[1:00:11] I don’t know if you noticed, 我不知道你是否注意到了
[1:00:12] but that was 1992! 那可是1992年
[1:00:14] You could jump right back into that suit 你可以再塞回那身衣服里去
[1:00:16] if you wanted to. We’re not dead. 只要你想的话 我们还没死
[1:00:17] Look at me. 看看我
[1:00:19] Will you look? Look, look at this! Look! 你能看看吗 看看这个 看
[1:00:20] Look, look! I look like a turkey with leukemia! 看 我看上去就像只得了白血病的火鸡
[1:00:24] I’m fucking disappearing. 我太他妈的令人失望了
[1:00:27] This is what’s left. 这就是我仅剩下的
[1:00:28] I’m the answer to a fucking Trivial Pursuit question! 我就是该死的棋盘问答游戏的答案
[1:00:31] You’re an imposter here. 你是个骗子
[1:00:33] Eventually, they’re gonna figure you out. 最终 他们会揭穿你的
[1:00:35] What part of this don’t you get? 你是哪里不明白
[1:00:38] You’re dead. Please… 你死了 拜托了
[1:00:39] – We are not dead. – Oh, please. -我们没有死 -拜托了
[1:00:40] Just stay dead. 就好好死着吧
[1:00:42] – Just stay dead. – We are not dead. -好好死着吧 -我们没有死
[1:00:43] Stop saying “We”! 别说”我们”了
[1:00:45] There is no we. 没有什么我们
[1:00:46] I’m not fucking you! 我他妈的不是你
[1:00:48] I’m Riggan fucking Thomson. 我他妈的是里根·汤姆森
[1:00:50] No. 不
[1:00:52] You’re Birdman. 你是鸟人
[1:00:53] Because without me, all that’s left is you, 因为没有我 剩下的就只有你
[1:00:58] a sad, selfish, mediocre actor, 一个可悲 自私的平凡演员
[1:00:58] 里根·汤姆森 《飞鸟侠3》
[1:01:01] grasping at the last vestiges of his career. 抓住职业生涯最后的残余
[1:01:11] What the hell did you do that for? 你为什么要那么做
[1:01:13] I like that poster. 我喜欢那张海报
[1:01:15] It’s always “We,” brother. 永远都是”我们” 兄弟
[1:01:17] Fuck you! 操
[1:01:19] Shut the fuck up! 他妈的给我闭嘴
[1:01:21] Leave me alone! 离我远点
[1:01:30] You’re fucking… 你他妈的
[1:01:31] so fucking annoying! 太他妈的吵了
[1:01:33] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:01:42] Hey. What’s up? 怎么了
[1:01:46] One hour till curtain. 还有一小时就开始了
[1:01:47] Yeah, cool. 好
[1:01:48] Why don’t you try to rest a little bit? 你何不试着稍稍休息一下呢
[1:01:49] Yeah, that’s what I’m gonna do, I’m gonna lay down. 是啊 我正准备休息 我要躺一下
[1:01:51] Almost there, buddy. 就要成功了 兄弟
[1:01:52] Last preview. 最后一次试演
[1:01:53] Okay, okay, cool. 好 好 没问题
[1:01:54] How you doing? 你怎么样
[1:01:55] Good. Great. 很好 很棒
[1:01:56] Good. Uh, the money came through. 很好 钱到了
[1:01:57] I just need to transfer it into the account. 我只需要把它转到账户里
[1:01:59] There you go. Thank you. Good. That’s terrific. 你去吧 谢谢 很好 太棒了
[1:02:01] So, yeah, I’ll go, uh, do that. 好 我去转账
[1:02:04] Thanks for stopping by. 谢谢你过来
[1:02:05] – Yeah. – Okay. -没事 -好
[1:02:10] You know I’m proud of you, don’t you? 我为你感到骄傲 你知道的吧
[1:02:13] This took balls. 这需要勇气
[1:02:15] And you did it, Okay? 你做到了 好吗
[1:02:17] I know. 我知道
[1:02:18] Hey, I think we ought to cancel the preview. 我想我们得取消试演
[1:02:21] What? 什么
[1:02:22] I’m tired, dude. 我累了 伙计
[1:02:24] I can’t do this anymore, Jake. 我不能再演下去了 杰克
[1:02:27] I can’t. 我做不到
[1:02:31] That’s a joke, right? 你是开玩笑的 对吧
[1:02:33] You know, I don’t think this is for me. 我觉得这不适合我
[1:02:36] The whole… 整个…
[1:02:38] They’re laughing at me. 他们在嘲笑我
[1:02:39] There is a three-block line of people 观众排起队来有三个街区那么长
[1:02:43] waiting for you. 都在等着你
[1:02:46] It’s a full house. 满座啊
[1:02:47] We’re-we’re sold out. 票都卖光了
[1:02:50] Really? 真的吗
[1:02:50] Yes! 是的
[1:02:52] And the French ambassador is coming. 法国大使要来看
[1:02:54] And the prince of Saudi Arabia is bringing one of his wives. 沙特阿拉伯的王子要带上他的一个妻子来看
[1:02:57] And I didn’t want to tell you this, 我本来不想告诉你这个
[1:02:58] but Martin Scorsese… 但是马丁·斯科塞斯[好莱坞四大名导]
[1:03:02] is casting his new film, 在给他的新电影选角
[1:03:03] and, you know, don’t tell anybody. 别告诉其他人
[1:03:04] – I think that should be… – No, no, no, -我觉得 -不不不
[1:03:05] – between you and me, Okay? – I won’t. -你知我知就好 好吗 -我不会的
[1:03:08] Okay? 好吗
[1:03:09] Okay, yeah. 好
[1:03:10] Yeah, I can, I can be ready. 我可以 我可以准备好
[1:03:11] I can be ready. 我可以准备好
[1:03:13] – Good. – Cool. Thank you. -很好 -好 谢谢
[1:03:17] Christ. 天哪
[1:03:18] How is he? 他怎么样
[1:03:21] He’ll be fine. 他会没事的
[1:03:22] Poor creature. 可怜的家伙
[1:03:23] Is it true? Scorsese? 是真的吗 斯科塞斯的事
[1:03:26] Yeah. And the new Pope, too. 是啊 新教皇的事还是真的呢
[1:03:30] You’re an asshole, Jake. 你真是个混蛋 杰克
[1:03:33] I’m the one keeping this afloat! 我是维系这一切的人
[1:03:54] Are you okay? 你还好吧
[1:03:55] Yeah. Yeah. 没事
[1:03:57] No, I think I cut my hand shaving. 不 我想我刮到手了
[1:04:00] Well, I-I just wanted to say… I’m sorry. 我只是想说 对不起
[1:04:04] What for? 因为什么
[1:04:05] Well… I knew what Mike was capable of, 我知道迈克的能耐
[1:04:08] and… I brought him in anyway. 而且是我带他来参演的
[1:04:10] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[1:04:11] You did good, you did good. Are you kidding? 你做的没错 你做的没错 你在开玩笑吗
[1:04:13] You did great. 你做的很棒
[1:04:16] Tomorrow’s my… 明天是我
[1:04:17] first opening night on Broadway. 在百老汇的首演
[1:04:20] Mine, too. 也是我的
[1:04:22] And I just want you to know that no matter what happens, 我只想让你知道无论发生什么
[1:04:25] that… 我
[1:04:27] I’m really grateful to you. 我真的很感激你
[1:04:29] Oh, no, no. Me, too. 不不 我也感谢你
[1:04:32] Hey, this is exciting. 太令人激动了
[1:04:34] Hey, we have a full house. 我们是满座
[1:04:36] Jake just told me. 杰克刚告诉我的
[1:04:39] Yeah, that’s great. 是啊 太棒了
[1:04:49] Oh, God. 天哪
[1:05:16] For fuck’s sake, just jump already. 看在上帝的份上 直接跳吧
[1:05:20] How did you know I’d be up here? 你怎么知道我会在上面
[1:05:22] Well, I didn’t know, but I… 我不知道 但我
[1:05:25] kind of hoped, maybe. 也许希望你在吧
[1:05:27] Where’s Lesley? 莱斯利在哪
[1:05:30] Lesley? Uh… 莱斯利吗
[1:05:33] Lesley’s moving on. 莱斯利已经往前看了
[1:05:35] Smart girl. 聪明的女孩
[1:05:37] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[1:05:38] I appreciate that support. 感谢你的支持
[1:05:42] You ready for your last preview? 准备好最后一次预演了吗
[1:05:45] Sure, yeah. 当然
[1:05:46] Who did that to you? 谁打的啊
[1:05:50] Could’ve been anybody, I guess. 我猜谁都有可能
[1:05:52] Yes. 是的
[1:05:54] I’m sort of hoping it was Lesley. 我有点希望是莱斯利
[1:05:57] Well, it wasn’t Lesley. 不是莱斯利
[1:06:02] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[1:06:04] – You fucking kidding me? – No. -你是在开玩笑吗 -没有
[1:06:08] – Jesus Christ! – No, no, I-I… -天哪 -不不 我
[1:06:10] – He… – I think maybe I deserved it. -他 -我想也许是我活该
[1:06:15] Fuck. 操
[1:06:18] Fuck. 操
[1:06:21] Tell me something, what is… 告诉我 什么…
[1:06:23] what is the worst thing that he did to you? 他对你做过最糟糕的事是什么
[1:06:26] Seriously. 说真的
[1:06:27] He was never around. 他总是不在我身边
[1:06:30] Yeah? 是吗
[1:06:32] I mean, so what? That was it? 那又怎样 就是这个吗
[1:06:34] No. It was… 不 是…
[1:06:36] how he tried to make up for it 他尝试弥补的方式
[1:06:38] by constantly trying to convince me 不停地试着说服我
[1:06:40] that I was special. 我很特别
[1:06:50] Okay. Look. 好吧
[1:06:53] Look at me. 看着我
[1:06:55] He was right, though. 但他是对的
[1:06:57] About what? 关于什么
[1:06:58] About your being special. 你很特别
[1:07:02] You know, y… you’ve been hanging around here, 你一直在这
[1:07:04] trying to make yourself invisible 尝试让你自己
[1:07:07] behind this fragile little fuckup routine of yours, 隐藏于这脆弱又操蛋的日常生活中
[1:07:09] but you can’t. 但你不能
[1:07:11] You’re anything but invisible; you’re big. 你一点都不渺小 你很显眼
[1:07:15] And you’re kind of a great mess. 你差不多是糟糕透顶
[1:07:17] It’s like a candle burning on both ends, 就像两头燃烧的蜡烛
[1:07:19] but it’s beautiful. 但这样很美
[1:07:22] No amount of booze or weed or attitude 任何酒精 大麻或是态度
[1:07:24] is gonna hide that. 都不能掩盖住
[1:07:31] I am glad you’re an actor and not a writer, 我真高兴你是个演员而不是作家
[1:07:33] ’cause that was… 因为那
[1:07:35] like… 就像
[1:07:37] Oprah… 奥普拉[脱口秀主持人]
[1:07:40] Hallmark… 给R·凯利[美国R&B之王]
[1:07:42] R. Kelly bad. 贴上坏人标签
[1:07:44] Yeah, well, I wasn’t… 是啊 我不是
[1:08:09] Truth or dare? 真心话还是大冒险
[1:08:11] Truth. 真心话
[1:08:11] No. 不
[1:08:17] Truth. 真心话
[1:08:19] No. 不
[1:08:22] Truth or dare? 真心话还是大冒险
[1:08:45] Do you have any idea where you’re going? 你知道你这是往哪走吗
[1:08:47] Absolutely not. 当然不知道
[1:08:59] How do you do it? 你怎么做到的
[1:09:01] Do what? 做什么
[1:09:03] How do you go out there every single night 你怎么做到每晚在舞台上
[1:09:04] and pretend to be somebody else in front of all those people? 在所有人面前假扮成别人的
[1:09:08] I don’t pretend out there, I told you. 我没在那假扮 我告诉过你了
[1:09:11] I pretend just about everyplace else, 我在其他地方都是在假扮
[1:09:13] but not out there. 但在那没有
[1:09:16] That’s a shame. 那真是遗憾
[1:09:19] What are we doing here? 我们在这干什么
[1:09:21] What do you mean? 什么意思
[1:09:24] I mean, what are we doing here? 我是说 我们在这干是要什么
[1:09:32] Fucking teenager. 还他妈没成年的孩子
[1:09:35] By the time we got to the hospital, 等到我到了医院
[1:09:37] the kid… the kid was dead. 那孩子 那孩子已经死了
[1:09:40] So… we took the old couple 我们把老夫妻
[1:09:43] up to the O.R., and we… 推进了手术室
[1:09:45] worked like hell on ’em… 我们整夜都在
[1:09:47] through most of the night. 尽全力抢救他们
[1:09:50] The… husband, the old man, was depressed 那位老头抑郁了
[1:09:54] for the longest time. 很久很久
[1:09:55] Even after I told him the wife was gonna pull through, 即便我后来告诉他 他妻子会挺过来
[1:09:58] he was still depressed. 他还是很抑郁
[1:10:00] So, I went up to the mouth hole, and I… I asked him. 我就到他身边 问他原因
[1:10:06] And… he told me it was because he couldn’t see her, 他回答我 他抑郁是因为
[1:10:11] the wife, through the eye holes. 他看不到她
[1:10:13] Can you imagine? 你能想象吗
[1:10:15] I’m telling you, this guy’s heart was breaking, 我告诉你 这家伙心碎了
[1:10:18] ’cause he couldn’t turn his goddamn head 因为他不能转过他那该死的头
[1:10:20] just to see his goddamn wife. 去看看自己那该死的妻子
[1:10:23] So… 所以
[1:10:25] I guess the question we should ask ourselves is: 我想我们要问自己的问题应该是
[1:10:30] What do we talk about when we talk about love? 当我们谈论爱情时我们在谈论什么
[1:10:45] Mel and I had been together five years, 梅尔和我在一起五年了
[1:10:48] and I don’t know how many times 我也不知道听过
[1:10:50] I’d heard the words, “I love you,” 多少遍”我爱你”了
[1:10:51] – There you go. – but it wasn’t till that… -给你 -但是直到
[1:10:53] – The blood should be good now. – Okay. -这次的血应该没问题 -好的
[1:10:55] Be ready to go in two minutes. 准备好两分钟以后进场
[1:10:55] Okay. Here. 好 拿着
[1:10:58] That was amazing. 太棒了
[1:10:59] – Yeah, good, right? – Yeah! -对 很棒是吧 -没错
[1:11:00] Yeah. Yeah, I think so. 我也觉得
[1:11:04] It’s actually going well. 都挺顺利的
[1:11:06] Yeah. 没错
[1:11:10] I think we need to talk. 我觉得我们应该谈谈
[1:11:12] No, no. 不 不用
[1:11:13] Yeah, I guess you’re right. 我想你是对的
[1:11:14] But we will eventually, because that’s the only way 但我们终归要谈的 因为那是我唯一
[1:11:17] I’m gonna get a chance to say I’m sorry. 可以跟你说对不起的机会
[1:11:20] I really am sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[1:11:24] We could’ve made great parents. 我们本可以做好父母的
[1:11:26] Horrible. We would’ve been… 糟糕的家长 我们可能
[1:11:27] Awful. We would’ve raised, like… 糟透了 我们可能会养出
[1:11:28] Serial killers. 连环杀人犯
[1:11:29] Justin Bieber. 贾斯汀·比伯
[1:11:33] I really wanted to be a mom. 我真的很想当母亲
[1:11:36] But my body doesn’t seem to agree. 但我的身体似乎不同意
[1:11:44] When I imagined myself on Broadway, 当我想象自己在百老汇表演
[1:11:46] I never saw the dancing reindeer. 我绝对想不到会看到跳舞的驯鹿
[1:11:49] Nice touch. 做得好
[1:11:56] In the days before Nick’s depression 在尼克被抑郁
[1:11:58] started to eat away at him, he had no idea I was pregnant, 吞噬前的日子里 他不知道我怀孕了
[1:12:02] and I never intended on telling him. 我也从未打算要告知他
[1:12:05] I guess you make choices in life 大概我们在生活中做出了选择
[1:12:06] and you choose to live with them. 就得选择活在相应的结果之中
[1:12:09] Or not. 或选择逃避它们
[1:12:11] I didn’t want that baby. 我不想要那个孩子
[1:12:13] Not because I didn’t love Nick, 不是因为我不爱尼克
[1:12:15] and not because I didn’t love the idea of it, 也不是因为我不喜欢孩子
[1:12:17] but because… 只因为…
[1:12:19] I just wasn’t ready to love myself. 我没做好爱自己的准备
[1:12:24] There’s a distance to it now. 现在还有一段距离
[1:12:27] Hey, Jimmy, you got a smoke? 吉米 你有烟吗
[1:12:30] …underscored by a gentle breeze… 被清风凸显着
[1:12:34] and the sound of birds… 群鸟的鸣叫
[1:12:36] laughing at the whimsy of it all. 嘲笑着这荒诞不羁的一切
[1:13:16] Jimmy! 吉米
[1:13:23] God! 天呐
[1:13:27] Jimmy! 吉米
[1:13:28] Jimmy! Jimmy! 吉米 吉米
[1:13:35] Goddamn it. 该死
[1:13:36] Shit! 操蛋
[1:13:39] Fuck! 操
[1:13:47] Fuck. 操
[1:13:50] Fuck, fuck, fuck. 操操操
[1:13:57] Hey. Aren’t you Riggan Thomson? 这不是里根·汤姆森吗
[1:13:59] Shit. No, no. 该死 不是 我不是
[1:14:00] Holy shit, let me get an autograph. 我天 给我签个名吧
[1:14:01] – Don’t be a dick; let me get an autograph. – Fine. -别那么混蛋 给我签个名吧 -好吧
[1:14:02] Hey, Birdman! 鸟人
[1:14:04] Dude, you fucking rock! 哥们 你帅爆了
[1:14:05] Birdman! Look over here. 鸟人 看这里
[1:14:07] Oh, shit! 该死
[1:14:09] Oh, gross! 真恶心
[1:14:10] Aw, shit, shit… 该死 该死
[1:14:12] Fuck. Shit. 操 该死
[1:14:15] Oh, my God! Do you see that? 天哪 你看到了吗
[1:14:19] Can we take one picture? 我们能合个影吗
[1:14:20] Not now. Oh, give me a break. 现在不行 给我点时间
[1:14:21] No, just one picture. 就拍一张
[1:14:22] Kids! Get right next to him! 孩子们 站他身边去
[1:14:24] Hey, Birdman! You suck! 鸟人 你糟透了
[1:14:26] You suck! 糟透了
[1:14:27] Hey, Birdman! 鸟人
[1:14:31] Oh, fuck. 该死
[1:14:37] Hey! Hey, Riggan! 里根
[1:14:38] Riggan, fuck, I’m missing him. 里根 我好想他
[1:14:39] It’s the Bird-fucking-man! 这就是他妈的鸟人
[1:14:42] Hey! Come look at this guy! 来看这家伙啊
[1:14:44] Birdman! Hey, Birdman! 鸟人 鸟人
[1:14:53] Birdman! Birdman! 鸟人 鸟人
[1:14:55] Where you going, man? 你去哪 哥们
[1:14:56] You look so old in person. 你真人看上去好老
[1:14:59] Fuck you! 去你的
[1:15:04] Sir! Sir! Where are you going? 先生 先生 你去哪
[1:15:07] Sir! Where are you… Sir! 先生 你去哪…先生
[1:15:10] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:15:11] I’m waiting for Jake. 我在等杰克
[1:15:12] – This is my attorney, Mr. Roth. – What?! -这是我律师 罗思先生 -什么
[1:15:14] We’re pursuing financial remunerations 我们在追索平库斯先生的
[1:15:16] for the injuries Mr. Pinkus… 工伤补偿…
[1:15:17] – I got a play to do! – No, excuse me, sir… -我还有演出 -不好意思 先生
[1:15:20] – You can’t go in there. – No, I got… -你不能进去 -不 我还有…
[1:15:21] You can’t… 你不能…
[1:15:22] Actors’ Equity is a very strong union, sir! “演员平等”可是很强大的工会 先生
[1:15:34] Knock, knock, knock! 咚咚咚
[1:15:36] Terri! Terri! 特里 特里
[1:15:38] Ed? 埃迪
[1:15:41] What are… what are you doing here? 你… 你来这干什么
[1:15:43] Why?! I just need you to tell me why! 为什么 我只要你告诉我为什么
[1:15:46] Okay, take it easy, Ed. I know this is hard. 冷静 埃迪 我知道这很难[我知道下面很硬]
[1:15:48] Shut up! Fuck you! Shut up! Shut up! 闭嘴 滚你的 闭嘴 闭嘴
[1:15:51] Eddie, please! 埃迪 拜托
[1:15:57] What’s wrong with me?! 我怎么不好了
[1:16:00] Why do I always… beg people to love me?! 为什么我总是要乞求别人来爱我
[1:16:03] Eddie, please, just… please just give me the gun. 埃迪 求你了 把枪给我
[1:16:09] I just wanted to be what you wanted. 我只是想成为你想要的模样
[1:16:12] Now I spend every fucking… 我他妈每分每秒
[1:16:14] day trying to be somebody else, somebody I’m not! 都努力着变成别人的样子 不是我自己的
[1:16:17] Put the gun down. She just doesn’t love you. 把枪放下 她只是不再爱你了
[1:16:19] Oh! Eddie… 埃迪
[1:16:22] Look at me. I was drowning. 看着我 我已经不能自拔
[1:16:25] I’m just not capable of that kind of… 没有能力去爱…
[1:16:29] You deserve to be loved, Eddie. You do. 你值得被爱 埃迪 你值得
[1:16:32] – I just wanted to be what you wanted. – Hello? -我只是想成为你想要的模样 -喂
[1:16:33] Now I spend every fucking… 我他妈每分每秒…
[1:16:35] Mr. Roth? Okay, don’t… don’t leave. Please don’t… 罗思先生 别走 请不要走
[1:16:37] Is that a threat? What wheelchair? 这是威胁吗 什么轮椅
[1:16:39] Okay, Mr. Roth, please just hear me out. 好了 罗思先生 听我说
[1:16:41] Will you hear me out? Uh, d… don’t hang up. 你能听我说吗 别挂
[1:16:43] Don’t hang up. Okay, listen, give me ten minutes 别挂电话 好 听着 给我十分钟
[1:16:46] to grab my things– give me ten minutes– 让我拿东西 给我十分钟
[1:16:47] and we can meet to disc– please don’t hang up. 然后我们可以见面聊 求你别挂
[1:16:50] Goddamn it! The motherfucker hung up! 该死 这混蛋挂我电话
[1:17:42] Dad? 爸爸
[1:17:45] Dad. 爸爸
[1:17:47] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[1:17:49] Why? 怎么了
[1:17:50] You s-seem sort of… 你看上去有点…
[1:17:53] No, I’m good. 我没事 我很好
[1:17:54] I’m good. This is good. 我很好 这个很好吃
[1:17:56] You want some? 你要来点吗
[1:17:57] No. 不用
[1:17:58] Mmm, okay. 好吧
[1:18:00] Do you really think you’ll be ready for opening tomorrow? 你真的觉得准备好明天的首演了吗
[1:18:04] Yeah, yep. 当然 当然
[1:18:07] Yeah. 准备好了
[1:18:08] Well, I mean, 我是说
[1:18:10] previews were pretty much a train wreck. 预演差不多就是场灾难
[1:18:12] We can’t seem to get through a performance without… 看来我们要上演的
[1:18:15] a raging fire or a raging hard-on. 不是熊熊怒火就是雄雄大雕了
[1:18:18] I’m broke. 我破产了
[1:18:20] I’m not sleeping, like, you know, at all. 我差不多…完全失眠了
[1:18:23] And, uh, this play 而这场话剧
[1:18:26] is kind of starting to feel like 开始感觉像
[1:18:27] a miniature, deformed version of myself 一出扭曲的自我缩影
[1:18:31] that just keeps following me around and, like, 它如影随形地跟着我
[1:18:35] hitting me in the balls with a… like, a tiny little hammer. 像一个小锤子一样敲击着我的蛋蛋
[1:18:41] I’m sorry, what was the question? 抱歉 你的问题是什么来着
[1:18:43] Never mind. 算了
[1:18:45] Tonight wasn’t bad. 今晚的演出还好
[1:18:47] – I know. – It was… it was weird, -我知道 -是有点奇怪
[1:18:49] but it was kind of cool. 但还不错
[1:18:50] Yeah, really? You think? 是吗 你真这么想
[1:18:50] Yeah, I think people liked it. 对 我觉得大家很喜欢
[1:18:52] Yeah, well… 是吧
[1:18:53] What are you doing, by the way? 话说你在做什么
[1:18:55] Homework? 家庭作业
[1:18:56] No, I don’t… 不是 我没…
[1:18:57] No, um, my, uh… 没有 我…
[1:18:59] When I was in rehab, they made us do this. 当我在戒毒所的时候 他们让我们做这个
[1:19:01] Really? What is it? 是吗 是什么
[1:19:02] It’s, um… these dashes represent the six billion years 这些破折号代表着
[1:19:06] that the Earth has been around. 地球存在的六十亿年
[1:19:08] – Yeah? – And so each dash -是吗 -所以每一个破折号
[1:19:09] represents a thousand years. 代表一千年
[1:19:11] And, um, this is… 而这是
[1:19:13] how long humans have been here. 人类存在的时间
[1:19:16] 150,000 years. 十五万年
[1:19:19] I think they’re trying to remind us 我觉得他们想让我们意识到
[1:19:21] that that’s all our ego and self-obsession are worth. 人类所有的自负和自恋是如此渺小
[1:19:28] I was a shitty father, wasn’t I? 我是个糟糕的父亲 对吧
[1:19:32] No, you were… 不 你…
[1:19:36] you were fine. 你还不错
[1:19:38] Yeah. 对啊
[1:19:39] That’s right, I was… 没错 我…
[1:19:40] I was just fine. 我只是还不错
[1:19:45] I can’t… 我不能
[1:19:46] – Dad? – What? -爸爸 -怎么了
[1:19:48] Oh, shoot. Oh, I’m sorry. 糟糕 对不起
[1:19:50] – That’s… you just wiped out – I know. -你刚抹杀了 -我知道
[1:19:52] the entire human race. 整个人类史
[1:19:54] There it goes. 就这么被抹去了
[1:19:56] Oh, I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:20:00] You’re becoming a trending topic. 你成了热门话题了
[1:20:03] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[1:20:06] I should probably tell you about this before anybody else does. 我应该在别人告诉你之前告诉你
[1:20:13] 350,000 views in less than an hour. 一小时以内已经有三十五万浏览量了
[1:20:18] Fuck. 操
[1:20:22] Believe it or not, this is power. 随你信不信 这就是力量
[1:20:24] Hey, it’s the Bird-fucking-man! 这就是他妈的鸟人
[1:20:30] Hey, look, it’s Riggan Thomson! 看啊 里根·汤姆森
[1:20:31] Whoa, look at that. 快看
[1:20:34] 1,300,000 hits in the last two hours. 最近的两小时内130万的点击量
[1:20:37] What you’re seeing is Birdman actor 你看到的是《飞鸟侠》演员
[1:20:38] -Riggan Thomson running through -Hey, give me another one. -里根·汤姆森正穿过 -再给我一杯
[1:20:39] the streets of Times Square. 时代广场
[1:20:40] 独家新闻 里根·汤姆森的惊人回归
[1:20:40] – In his tighty-whiteys. – You got it. -穿着他的紧身内裤 -好的
[1:20:42] Oh, come on, that takes a lot of balls. 拜托 这需要很大的勇气
[1:20:44] Or not. 或者不用
[1:20:45] Ouch. 天哪
[1:20:46] What do you have to do to get a job in this town these days? 现如今你要做什么才能在这个城市得到关注
[1:20:48] I know, like, why do actors have to resort to this? 为什么演员非要把自己娱乐到这份上
[1:20:50] – Come on, just put out a good film, you know? – Thank you. -得了 出演一部好电影行吗 -谢谢
[1:20:52] That’s going over to Ms. Dickinson. 这杯端给迪金森女士
[1:20:55] Yeah, yeah, give me a minute. 好 等我一分钟
[1:20:56] This guy has just gone berserk. 这家伙已经暴走了
[1:21:01] Hey, um, that’s on me. 这杯算我帐上
[1:21:03] She’s a friend of mine. 她是我朋友
[1:21:05] Okay. 好
[1:21:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:21:19] That was… 我穿着那一身
[1:21:21] 20 years before I put on that goddamn outfit. 已经是二十年前的事情了
[1:21:24] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[1:21:28] Okay, I was just… 好吧 我只是
[1:21:32] you know, before you come tomorrow, I just… 明天在你来之前 我只要…
[1:21:34] It doesn’t matter. 无所谓
[1:21:35] Okay. 好
[1:21:39] I’m going to destroy your play. 我要毁了你的话剧
[1:21:42] But you didn’t even see it. 但你还没看过
[1:21:44] Um, you know, did I do something to offend you? 我有做过什么冒犯你的事吗
[1:21:46] – I-I’m so sorry… – As a matter of fact, you did. -我真的很抱歉 -事实是 你有
[1:21:48] You took up space in a theater which otherwise 那个剧院本可以用做更有意义的事情
[1:21:50] might have been used on something worthwhile. 而你却占用了它
[1:21:54] Okay, well, 好吧
[1:21:56] I mean, you don’t even know if it’s any good or not. 你甚至都不知道这话剧好不好
[1:21:58] – I didn’t… – That’s true. -我还没… -没错
[1:21:59] I haven’t read a word of it or even seen a preview, 我没读过 也没看预演
[1:22:03] but after the opening tomorrow, 但是明天首演之后
[1:22:04] I’m going to turn in the worst review 我会交出一份
[1:22:06] anybody has ever read, 有史以来最差的剧评
[1:22:08] and I’m going to close your play. 我会让你的剧演不下去
[1:22:11] Would you like to know why? 你想知道为什么吗
[1:22:13] Because I hate you 因为我恨你
[1:22:16] and everyone you represent. 恨你们这类人
[1:22:18] Entitled, selfish, spoiled children. 倚仗名气 自私 被宠溺的孩子
[1:22:22] Blissfully untrained, unversed 华而不实 才疏学浅
[1:22:25] and unprepared to even attempt real art. 从未准备涉足真正的艺术
[1:22:29] Handing each other awards for cartoons and pornography. 为卡通片和色情片互相颁奖
[1:22:33] Measuring your worth in weekends? 衡量自己在周末的价值
[1:22:36] Well, this is the theater, 这可是剧院
[1:22:38] and you don’t get to come in here 不可能任你说来就来
[1:22:39] and pretend you can write, direct and act 带着你自己的作品
[1:22:42] in your own propaganda piece 假装会自编自导自演
[1:22:43] without coming through me first. 而不先过了我这一关
[1:22:47] So break a leg. 祝你好运
[1:22:51] You know, what has to happen in a person’s life 你说 一个人到底经历了什么
[1:22:53] for them to become a critic, anyway? 才会成为一名评论家
[1:22:57] What are you writing, another review? 你在写什么 别的剧评吗
[1:22:59] Um, is it any good? 这剧好吗
[1:23:01] Is it? 好吗
[1:23:02] Is it bad? 很糟糕吗
[1:23:03] Did you even see this? Let me read it. 你看过这剧吗 给我看看
[1:23:05] I will call the police. 我要报警了
[1:23:05] You won’t call the police. 你不会报警的
[1:23:06] Let’s read your fucking review. 我们来读读你的狗屁剧评
[1:23:09] “Callow.” Callow is a label. “乳臭未干” 乳臭未干是个标签
[1:23:10] Just, uh, “Lackluster.” 就是 “乏善可陈”
[1:23:13] That’s just a label. 就是个标签
[1:23:14] “Margin…” “旁注”
[1:23:15] Marginalia? Are you kidding me? 旁注 有没有搞错
[1:23:17] It sounds like you need penicillin to clear that up. 你似乎得来点青霉素才能理清头绪
[1:23:19] That’s a label, too. These are just all labels. 这也是个标签 这些都是标签
[1:23:21] You just label everything. 你就会到处贴标签
[1:23:23] That’s so fucking lazy. 太他妈的懒了
[1:23:25] You just… You’re a lazy fucker. 你 你真他妈的懒蛋
[1:23:28] You’re a lazy… 你是个懒蛋
[1:23:29] You know what this is? 你知道这是什么吗
[1:23:31] Do you even know what that is? 你到底知道这是什么吗
[1:23:33] You don’t. You know why? 你不知道 你知道为什么吗
[1:23:35] Because you can’t see this thing 因为你要是不知道该怎么给它
[1:23:37] if you don’t know how to label it. 贴标签 你就看不见它
[1:23:39] You mistake all those little noises in your head 你把脑子里的那些小声音
[1:23:42] for true knowledge. 误当成了真学识
[1:23:43] – Are you finished? – No, I’m not finished. -你说完了吗 -没有 我没说完呢
[1:23:45] There’s nothing in here about technique. 这里没什么技术
[1:23:46] There’s nothing in here about structure. 没什么结构
[1:23:48] Nothing in here about intention. 没什么主旨
[1:23:49] It’s just a bunch of crappy opinions 只有一堆狗屎点评
[1:23:52] backed up by even crappier comparisons. 还是通过更狗屎的对比得出的
[1:23:55] You write a couple of paragraphs, and you know what, 你写这么几段话 你知道吗
[1:23:58] none of this costs you fucking anything. 你他妈什么都不用付出
[1:24:02] You risk nothing. 不用拿什么冒险
[1:24:03] Nothing, nothing, nothing. 什么都不用 什么都不用
[1:24:05] Well, I’m a fucking actor. 我他妈的是个演员
[1:24:10] This play cost me everything. 为这剧我付出了一切
[1:24:15] So I’ll tell you what. 我告诉你
[1:24:16] You take this fucking… 你他妈拿着这篇
[1:24:18] malicious, cowardly, 恶毒的 怯懦的
[1:24:21] shittily-written review, 狗屎剧评
[1:24:23] and you shove that right the fuck 塞进你他妈的
[1:24:25] up your wrinkly, 皱皱巴巴的
[1:24:28] tight ass. 菊花里
[1:24:34] You’re no actor. You’re a celebrity. 你不算演员 只是个名人
[1:24:36] Let’s be clear on that. 这点要说清
[1:24:45] I’m gonna kill your play. 我会毁了你的剧
[1:25:19] “Tomorrow! “明日
[1:25:19] 莎士比亚 《麦克白》 第五幕 第五场
[1:25:21] “And tomorrow, “明日
[1:25:25] and tomorrow!” 复明日”
[1:25:28] “Creeps… “时光
[1:25:30] “In this… “就这样
[1:25:33] “Petty pace… “蹑步向前
[1:25:36] “From day to day, “日复一日
[1:25:40] “To the last syllable… “直至
[1:25:45] “Of recorded time. “时间的尽头
[1:25:50] “And… “而
[1:25:52] “All of our yesterdays… “我们的过去
[1:25:58] “Have lighted… “不过是点亮了
[1:26:01] “Fools… “愚者
[1:26:04] “The way to… “蹉跎而过的…
[1:26:05] Hey, give me a pint of whiskey, please. 请给我瓶威士忌
[1:26:07] “Dusty death… “死亡之路
[1:26:10] “Out… “熄灭吧
[1:26:12] “Out…” “熄灭吧”
[1:26:14] $6.50, my friend. 六块五 朋友
[1:26:15] “Brief candle…” “那短促的烛光”
[1:26:16] – Huh? – $6.50. -什么 -六块五
[1:26:19] Here, just, I don’t know what that is. 给你 我也不知道是多少
[1:26:20] “Life… “人生
[1:26:23] “Is but a… “不过是
[1:26:23] How about your… 找你钱
[1:26:25] “Walking shadow. “行走的影子
[1:26:30] “Poor… “可怜的
[1:26:32] “Player “戏子
[1:26:34] “Struts and frets his hour upon the stage, “在舞台上大起大落
[1:26:40] “And then is heard no more! “而后又无声无息
[1:26:45] “It is a tale “这是愚人
[1:26:47] “Told by an idiot “所讲述的故事
[1:26:52] “Full of sound and fury “充满了喧嚣和骚动
[1:26:55] “Signifying nothing!” “毫无意义”
[1:27:03] Where you going, man? 你去哪 伙计
[1:27:04] Was that too much? 演得太过了吗
[1:27:06] I was just trying to give you a range. 我只是想演到极致
[1:27:09] It’s a little bit too much, I can tell, because you… 有点过了 我能看出来 因为你…
[1:27:11] I just wanted to give you a range. 我只是想演到极致
[1:27:12] I just… that was a little too much. 我只是 是有点过火了
[1:27:14] That-that was a little too much. Was that too much? 有点过了 是太过了吗
[1:28:10] God. 天哪
[1:28:12] You look like shit, brother. 你看起来糟透了 老兄
[1:28:14] You get that mongoloid look 你宿醉之后
[1:28:16] when you’re hungover, don’t you? 就像痴呆一样 不是吗
[1:28:18] Yeah. 没错
[1:28:20] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:28:21] Come on, get up. 快 起来
[1:28:23] It’s a beautiful day. 美好的一天
[1:28:26] Forget about the Times. 别想着《纽约时报》了
[1:28:28] Everyone else has. 其他人都忘却了
[1:28:31] Come on. 走吧
[1:28:31] Stand up. 站起来
[1:28:34] So you’re not a great actor. 就算你不是个好演员
[1:28:35] Who cares? 又有谁在意
[1:28:37] You’re much more than that. 你不止是个演员
[1:28:39] You tower over these other theater douche bags. 你比这些剧院里的讨厌鬼强百倍
[1:28:43] You’re a movie star, man. 你是个电影明星 伙计
[1:28:45] You’re a global force. 你红遍全球
[1:28:46] Don’t you get it? 还没想通吗
[1:28:48] You spent your whole life building a bank account 你这辈子都在积攒金钱和名誉
[1:28:50] and a reputation, and you blew them both. 都被你搞砸了
[1:28:52] Good for you. Fuck it. 瞧你做的 妈的
[1:28:55] We’ll make a comeback. 我们要卷土重来
[1:28:56] They’re waiting for something huge. 我们要来个大制作
[1:28:58] We’ll give it to them. 给他们瞧瞧
[1:28:59] Shave off that pathetic goatee. 刮掉可怜的山羊胡
[1:29:01] Get some surgery. 整整容
[1:29:03] 60 is the new 30, motherfucker. 花甲不逊而立 混蛋
[1:29:06] You are the original, man. 你才是原创 伙计
[1:29:07] You paved the way for all these other little clowns. 那些小丑走的路都是你开创的
[1:29:09] Give the people what they want. 满足大众的胃口吧
[1:29:11] Some good, old-fashioned, apocalyptic porn. 老派好看的末世黄片
[1:29:13] Birdman: The Phoenix Rises. 《飞鸟侠:浴火重生》
[1:29:16] Pimple-faced gamers creaming in their pants. 屌丝观众裤子准湿
[1:29:18] A billion worldwide, guaranteed. 全球十亿票房 绝对有保障
[1:29:21] You were larger than life, man. 你可远高于生活 伙计
[1:29:23] You saved people from their boring, miserable lives. 你解救人们 于无聊又可悲的生活之中
[1:29:26] You make them jump, laugh, shit their pants. 你让他们又跳又笑 屁滚尿流
[1:29:30] All you have to do is… 你只需要…
[1:29:37] Man down! Man down! 有人中弹 有人中弹
[1:29:42] That’s what I’m talking about! 这才是我说的
[1:29:44] Bones rattling! 骨头咔咔作响
[1:29:45] Big, loud, fast. 大场面 高分贝 快速度
[1:29:47] Look at these people. 看看这些人
[1:29:49] Look at their eyes. 看看他们的眼睛
[1:29:50] They’re all sparkling. 眼花缭乱
[1:29:51] They love this shit; they love blood. 他们就爱看这狗屎 他们喜欢血腥
[1:29:53] They love action, not this talky, depressing, 他们爱看动作片 而不是对话沉闷的
[1:29:57] philosophical bullshit. 狗屎哲学剧
[1:30:07] Yes. 没错
[1:30:09] And the next time you screech… 你的下一声尖叫
[1:30:13] it’ll explode into millions of eardrums. 会响彻无数人的耳畔
[1:30:17] You’ll glimmer on thousands of screens around the globe. 你将会映在全球成千上万块银幕上
[1:30:22] Another blockbuster. 又一部卖座大片
[1:30:25] You are a god. 你是神
[1:30:27] See? There you go, you motherfucker. 明白了吧 就这样 混球
[1:30:31] Gravity doesn’t even apply to you. 重力阻拦不了你
[1:30:34] Wait till you see the faces of those 那些以为我们没落了的人们
[1:30:36] who thought we were finished. 你们等着瞧
[1:30:38] Listen to me. 听着
[1:30:39] Let’s go back one more time and show them 我们再回去
[1:30:41] what we’re capable of. 给他们点颜色瞧瞧
[1:30:42] We have to end it on our own terms, 我们要用高姿态
[1:30:45] with a grand gesture. 来谢幕
[1:30:47] Flames. 火焰
[1:30:49] Sacrifice. 牺牲
[1:30:51] Icarus. 伊卡洛斯
[1:30:53] You can do it. 你能做到的
[1:30:54] You hear me? 你听清楚了吗
[1:30:56] You are… 你是
[1:30:57] Birdman! 鸟人
[1:31:03] Hey, is this for real, 你是来真的
[1:31:05] or are you shooting a film? 还是在拍电影
[1:31:09] A film! 拍电影
[1:31:11] You people are full of shit! 你们这群傻逼
[1:31:15] Hey, man, can I help you? 老兄 需要帮忙吗
[1:31:18] You should be careful. 你应该小心点
[1:31:20] Sorry, can’t talk. 抱歉 我不能讲话
[1:31:21] I’m late. 我迟到了
[1:31:23] Music. 音乐
[1:31:28] You okay, man? 你没事吧 伙计
[1:31:32] You want me to call somebody for you? 需要我帮你叫人吗
[1:31:36] Do you know where to go? 知道要去哪吗
[1:31:41] Yeah. 知道
[1:31:43] I know where to go. 我知道该去哪
[1:31:47] No, wait! What the… 别 等等 天哪
[1:32:31] You see? 你看
[1:32:33] This is where you belong. 你属于这里
[1:32:39] Above them all. 凌驾于众人之上
[1:32:45] Hey, you! 你好
[1:33:31] 里根·汤姆森 当我们谈论爱情时 我们在谈论什么
[1:33:43] Stop the music. 关掉音乐
[1:33:45] – I beg your pardon. – Hello, sir? -您说什么 -先生
[1:33:46] Hello, sir, you did not pay me. 先生 你没付钱呢
[1:33:49] What are you doing? Where you going? 你要做什么 你要去哪
[1:33:52] Hey, are you deaf, idiot? 你聋了吗 白痴
[1:33:52] This guy didn’t pay me, man. 那家伙没给钱呢 伙计
[1:33:54] That fucker is crazy. 这混蛋疯了
[1:34:10] 里根·汤姆森 当我们谈论爱情时 我们在谈论什么
[1:34:19] They got benefits and everything. It’s nice. 他们名利双收 真不错
[1:34:21] We got to go walk clear to Fifth? 我们要步行去第五大道吗
[1:34:23] Yeah, sure, yeah. 是的 没错
[1:34:24] – You said 15 blocks, right? – Yes. -你说离这15个街区是吗 -是的
[1:34:25] Three alternates! 三名替角
[1:34:27] That’s it, four teams. 没错 四组
[1:34:30] Not a bad first act, huh? 首演不赖 对吧
[1:34:31] Not bad at all. 真不赖
[1:34:33] It’s going really well. 演得真棒
[1:34:34] I didn’t think Hollywood could do Broadway. 我原以为好莱坞演员演不了百老汇的剧
[1:34:37] I never would have expected it from him. 我从没对他有什么期待
[1:34:38] If the second act is half as good as that… 第二幕要是有那一半好…
[1:34:40] It’s pretty glorious. See? 这剧真精彩 是吧
[1:34:41] Right, right? What we talk about 对吧 我们在谈论里根·汤姆森时
[1:34:42] when we talk about Riggan Thomson? 我们在谈论些什么
[1:34:44] How long’s the intermission? 幕间休息多久
[1:34:45] Birdman can act! 鸟人真会演
[1:35:07] I just came to say hello. 我就是过来打声招呼
[1:35:09] It’s going great out there. 外界反响相当好
[1:35:11] You’re so good. 演得真棒
[1:35:12] I mean it. You’re… 真的 你…
[1:35:13] – Thanks. Come sit. – I really mean it. -谢谢 请坐 -我真觉得
[1:35:14] Places for the final scene, Riggan. 里根 最后一幕请就位
[1:35:16] Places for the final scene. 最后一幕请就位
[1:35:17] – You need to… – No, no, no. It’s fine. -该你… -不急不急 没事
[1:35:20] Just sit here for a second. 坐一会儿吧
[1:35:21] Look at all these roses. 看看 这么多玫瑰
[1:35:23] I hate roses. And you hate roses. 我讨厌玫瑰 你也不喜欢
[1:35:28] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[1:35:29] You seem… 你有点…
[1:35:31] You seem, I don’t know, 有点…我也说不清楚
[1:35:32] you seem abnormally calm. 你看上去异常地淡定
[1:35:36] I am calm. 我是很淡定
[1:35:38] Yeah, I’m great, actually. 我状态特好
[1:35:42] You know, I got this… 跟你说 有时候…
[1:35:45] little voice that talks to me sometimes. 有个声音在跟我说话
[1:35:49] Tells me the truth. 告诉我真相
[1:35:51] It’s comforting. 让我很宽心
[1:35:52] Kind of scary, but it’s comforting. 听上去有点恐怖 但真的很宽心
[1:35:55] – I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear you say that. – Okay. -我就当什么也没听到 -好吧
[1:35:59] You wouldn’t believe the crowd outside. 你绝对想不到有多少人挤在外面
[1:36:00] They said some people paid up to $500 a ticket. 据说有人花了500美元买这个票
[1:36:04] Really? 真的吗
[1:36:09] Can I tell you something funny? 我给你讲个有意思的事好吗
[1:36:10] Sure. 当然
[1:36:12] You remember 你记得我们最后一次
[1:36:13] our last anniversary party? 庆祝结婚纪念日的派对吗
[1:36:14] Seriously? 你逗我呢
[1:36:15] You’re gonna ruin a nice moment with that? 你提这事是来煞风景的吗
[1:36:17] Yeah, all right, but do you remember the party? 你就说你记不记得嘛
[1:36:18] The party where you fucked Janet Rossbach in our bed? 你在我们的床上和珍妮特·罗斯贝奇打炮那次吗
[1:36:20] Yeah, yeah, yeah, try to skip over that part for a minute, yeah. 是是是 能先跳过这段吗
[1:36:22] Oh, gladly. 我倒想了
[1:36:23] And you threw all the guests out of the house? 而你把所有客人都赶走了
[1:36:26] And you threw all the furniture out the window? 还把家具全扔窗外了
[1:36:28] – I remember. – And you locked yourself in the bathroom. -我记得 -你还把自己关在浴室不出来
[1:36:30] Riggan, why are we talking about… 里根 我们为什么要谈这个…
[1:36:32] I drove out to Malibu, 我开车到了马里布[加州地名]
[1:36:36] and I just sat on the beach for a while 在沙滩上躺了好一会儿
[1:36:39] looking out at the ocean. 看着大海
[1:36:40] Riggan? 里根
[1:36:41] And I… 然后我…
[1:36:42] walked… 起身…
[1:36:43] straight into the water. 走到了水里
[1:36:50] And I tried to drown myself. 我不想活了
[1:36:57] I was up to my chest when I felt the first one 当水淹到我胸口时 我感觉到有东西
[1:37:00] on my back. 贴到了我后背
[1:37:01] It was like somebody was holding 就好像有人拿着
[1:37:02] a frying pan against me, really burning, 滚烫的平底锅贴着我的皮肤 烫得要命
[1:37:05] and then they were on my chest 然后又到了我的胸前
[1:37:07] and all over my legs. 我的大腿
[1:37:09] The water was full of jellyfish. 水里全都是水母
[1:37:14] They were all over me. 把我包围了
[1:37:15] I… I had to fight my way out of the water. 于是 我拼了老命 从水里出来
[1:37:18] I went up to the… the beach. 上了岸
[1:37:20] I was rolling around like a maniac in the sand, 在沙滩上滚来滚去 像发疯了一样
[1:37:24] crying. 大声喊叫
[1:37:27] You said it was a sunburn. 你还说是晒伤
[1:37:30] Yeah, I know. 是啊
[1:37:32] And you believed me. 你也信了
[1:37:33] To be honest, 说实话
[1:37:34] I didn’t give a shit. 那时候你关我屁事
[1:37:42] Man. 天
[1:37:44] I love you. 我爱你
[1:37:49] And I love Sam. 我也爱萨姆
[1:37:51] I know. 我知道
[1:37:56] I really wish I wouldn’t have videotaped her birth, though. 我倒真希望没录下她出生的瞬间
[1:37:58] Why? 为什么
[1:38:00] ‘Cause it… 因为…
[1:38:02] I just missed the moment, really. 我错过了那个时刻
[1:38:04] Don’t have it. I… 我没在你们身边 我…
[1:38:06] I should’ve just been there with the two of you. 我应该陪着你们两个的
[1:38:08] You know? 你明白的
[1:38:10] Just… the three of us. 一家三口在一起的幸福
[1:38:16] But I wasn’t. 但我却不在
[1:38:17] I wasn’t even present in my own life, 我这一辈子都在缺席
[1:38:19] and now I don’t have it, 那种幸福 我到现在也没有拥有
[1:38:21] and I’m never gonna have it. 永远也不会拥有了
[1:38:22] No, you have Sam. 别这么说 你有萨姆
[1:38:24] Not really, I don’t. I mean, she’s… 也算不上 我是说 她…
[1:38:26] No, no, no, listen. She’s just going through… 不不不 听我说 她只是在…
[1:38:28] No, no, no, I get it. I understand. 没事的 我懂的 我理解的
[1:38:30] Yeah, no, she needed to have a dad and… 不是 她最需要父亲的时候
[1:38:32] instead she got this guy 却只有我这家伙
[1:38:34] who was a three-day viral sensation. 名声大噪一时 瞬间就过气
[1:38:38] It is so pathetic, I can’t… 我真是可悲 我不能…
[1:38:39] No, come on, there are more pathetic things than that. 别这么说 比这更可悲的事情多得是呢
[1:38:42] Yeah, like? 是吗 举个例子
[1:38:43] That mustache. 比如你这胡子
[1:38:50] Riggan, we are in the motel. 里根 到旅馆那场戏了
[1:38:52] Last scene has started. 最后一幕已经开演
[1:38:53] You’re not here. 你还未到场
[1:38:55] Last chance for places. 给你最后一次机会
[1:38:58] You better get back to your seat. 你该回座位了
[1:39:20] 20 little leopards laughed at two lofty lions. 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
[1:39:25] 20 little leopards laughed at two lofty lions. 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
[1:39:28] 20 little leopards laughed at two lofty lions. 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
[1:39:32] 20 little leopards laughed at two lofty lions. 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
[1:40:04] Break a leg, Mr. Thomson. 祝你演出成功 汤姆森先生
[1:40:36] Let me put the blood rig on. 我帮你把血包装上
[1:40:43] Riggan! 里根
[1:40:54] Terri! Terri! 特里 特里
[1:40:58] Eddie! What are you doing here?! 埃迪 你来这干什么
[1:41:00] Why? I just want you to tell me why. 为什么 你告诉我为什么
[1:41:01] – Just take it easy, man. – Just tell me why. -别冲动 伙计 -告诉我为什么
[1:41:03] – I know this is… – Shut up! -我知道这… -闭嘴
[1:41:03] Eddie, please. 埃迪 求你了
[1:41:06] What’s the matter with me? 我怎么不好了
[1:41:08] Tell me what’s the matter. 告诉我 我怎么不好了
[1:41:09] Why do I always end up having to beg people to love me? 为什么我总是要乞求别人来爱我
[1:41:12] Eddie, please, just give me the gun. 埃迪 求你了 把枪给我
[1:41:14] It was me; I was drowning. 是我的错 我已经不能自拔
[1:41:15] I’m just not capable of… 没有能力去…
[1:41:17] You deserve to be loved, Eddie. 你值得被爱 埃迪
[1:41:19] You do. 你值得
[1:41:22] I just wanted to be what you wanted. 我只是想成为你想要的模样
[1:41:24] What you wanted. 你想要的模样
[1:41:26] Now I spend every fucking minute trying to be something else, 我他妈每分每秒都祈祷着变成别人的样子
[1:41:29] someone I’m not. 不是我自己的
[1:41:31] Just put the gun down, Ed. 把枪放下吧 埃迪
[1:41:32] She doesn’t love you anymore. 她不再爱你了
[1:41:37] You don’t, do you? 你不爱我 是吗
[1:41:38] No. 不爱
[1:41:39] And you never will. 再也不会吗
[1:41:42] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:41:45] Well… 好吧
[1:41:54] I don’t exist. 我根本不存在
[1:42:00] I’m not even here. 在这的也不是我
[1:42:03] I’m not even here. 在这的也不是我
[1:42:05] Bang! 砰
[1:42:18] Bang. 砰
[1:44:09] Yes? 请进
[1:44:13] Is he, um… 他…
[1:44:15] He just woke up. 他刚醒
[1:44:22] I thought I lost you, buddy. 我还以为再也见不到你了
[1:44:25] What the hell happened? 到底是怎么了
[1:44:28] I was watching you on that stage, 我还正看着你在台上表演
[1:44:30] and then all the sudden, 突然一下
[1:44:31] you had that goofy look in your eye, 你眼睛就直了
[1:44:33] and you were just, like, honestly… 你就好像…
[1:44:35] What is wrong with you? 你神经病吗
[1:44:36] – He tried to… – I’m happy! -他差点… -我很高兴啊
[1:44:38] He’s alive; my best friend is alive! And… 他还活着 我最好的朋友还活着 而且
[1:44:41] 艺术周末 娱乐版 无知的意外之美
[1:44:42] he happens to be the fucking man of the hour. 他一不小心就他妈上了头条
[1:44:44] – What is that? – You have to be shitting me. -什么东西 -你在逗我吗
[1:44:47] Read it. 自己看吧
[1:44:47] I don’t believe this. 我不相信
[1:44:48] “The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance.” “无知的意外之美”
[1:44:51] Read it. 念出来
[1:44:53] – “By Tabitha Dickinson.” – Read it out loud. -撰稿人塔比莎 · 迪金森 -大点声
[1:44:56] “Thomson has unwittingly given birth 汤姆森歪打正着 创造了一种新的艺术形式
[1:44:58] “to a new form which can only be described As super-realism. 我们只能暂且用超现实主义来形容这种艺术
[1:45:03] “Blood was spilled 艺术家和观众
[1:45:04] “both literally and metaphorically 都血脉喷张 那是真实的鲜血
[1:45:06] “by artist and audience alike, real blood. 既是比喻 也是现实
[1:45:09] “The blood that has been sorely missing 而这种血液
[1:45:11] from the veins of the American theater.” 正是美国戏剧的动脉所缺少的
[1:45:15] You’re happy about this? 看到这个你很高兴是吗
[1:45:17] Yeah, happy? I’m fucking euphoric! 何止高兴 我乐得飞起来了
[1:45:19] This is… this is the kind of review 这种剧评
[1:45:21] that turns people into living legends. 是能让人一步登天的
[1:45:22] He shot the nose off his face! 他拿枪把自己鼻子都打开花了
[1:45:24] He’s got a new nose! 可他现在有新鼻子了
[1:45:26] And if he doesn’t like that one, 他要是不喜欢这个
[1:45:27] we’ll get him a new one. 我们可以给他换个新的
[1:45:29] We’ll use Meg Ryan’s guy. 不行就找金喜善的整容师呗
[1:45:30] Who gives a shit? 有什么大不了的
[1:45:31] They’re lighting candles for him in Central Park. 人们都在中央公园为他点蜡烛祈福呢
[1:45:33] Turn on your TV. Where’s the… 把电视打开 遥控器呢
[1:45:38] They’re praying for him all across the country. 全国人民都在为他祈祷
[1:45:40] He did it. You did it. 他成功了 你成功了
[1:45:43] I’ve been reborn, brother. 哥们 我重生了
[1:45:45] And I can see the future. 我都能预测未来会怎样
[1:45:46] This play is gonna last forever. 这部戏会成为经典 永世传承
[1:45:49] It’s gonna open in London and Paris, 伦敦 巴黎 都会举办巡演
[1:45:50] and the studio is gonna call again, 工作室也会重开
[1:45:52] and we’re gonna get some book deals. You’ll see. 我们还会出书 等着看吧
[1:45:54] So you can see the future? 你说你能预测未来
[1:45:55] Yeah, I can see the future. 是啊 光明的未来
[1:45:57] How about that, huh? 那这个呢
[1:45:59] Did you see that coming? 你预测到了吗
[1:46:02] Why aren’t you saying anything? 你怎么不说话
[1:46:04] This is what you wanted, wasn’t it? 这不正是你想要的吗
[1:46:07] Riggan, this is what you wanted. 里根 你梦想成真了
[1:46:11] Yeah, yeah, this is what I wanted. 没错 正是我想要的
[1:46:14] Okay, listen, you’re gonna get hit 听我说 会有人指控你
[1:46:16] with a brandishing a weapon charge, okay? 滥用枪支什么的
[1:46:19] If anybody talks to you about it, 如果有人问起来
[1:46:20] – it was an accident. – Okay. -你就说是意外 -好的
[1:46:22] Is that what this was? 是这样吗
[1:46:25] An accident? 是意外吗
[1:46:26] An accident. That’s what I want to go… 意外 这正是我想要…
[1:46:28] Did you intend to shoot yourself? 您当时是想自杀吗
[1:46:28] You motherfuckers! Get the fuck out! Get out! 混蛋 滚出去 滚
[1:46:31] – Are you coming back… – Get the fuck out of here! -您还会重登戏台吗 -都他妈滚出去
[1:46:33] Move! Move! 快走 快走
[1:46:35] Get the fuck out! 都他妈滚
[1:46:37] Get back! 快走
[1:46:39] Out! 滚
[1:46:40] This is a personal matter! 这是个人隐私
[1:46:42] A personal matter! 个人隐私
[1:46:45] Get out! I don’t give a shit! 滚出去 别他妈烦我
[1:46:46] Hey, Sam! 萨姆
[1:46:46] I don’t give a shit if the press wants to know. 你们媒体想知道什么 关我屁事
[1:46:49] Get the fuck out of here, you fucking parasite! 都滚出去 你们这些寄生虫
[1:47:18] Lilacs. 紫丁香
[1:47:27] – Are you laughing? – Yeah. -你是在笑吗 -是啊
[1:47:29] What’s so funny? 有什么好笑
[1:47:32] I can’t smell them. 我闻不到香味
[1:47:41] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:47:41] I’m posting a photo on your Twitter page. 在你推特上发张照片
[1:47:43] I have a Twitter page? 我有推特吗
[1:47:45] Yeah, I set it up today. 是啊 我今天刚注册的
[1:47:47] Let me see. 我看看
[1:47:48] No way. 不给
[1:47:49] No, you look hideous. 不给你看 丑得吓人
[1:47:50] Oh, wow, thank you. I appreciate it. 这样啊 那我谢谢你 太感谢了
[1:47:52] I’m just kidding. 开玩笑啦
[1:47:54] No, I’m actually not. 其实我没开玩笑
[1:47:55] You… you do look hideous. 真挺吓人
[1:47:58] You got 80,000 followers in less than a day. 不到一天就有八万人关注你了
[1:48:01] Really? 真的吗
[1:48:02] Yeah, I’m gonna scare the shit out of all of them. 是啊 我发张图吓死他们
[1:48:04] Let me look at it. 让我看看
[1:48:05] It’s done. 发完了
[1:48:11] Uh, I’m gonna go get a vase for the flowers. 我去找个花瓶
[1:48:13] Okay. 去吧
[1:49:49] Oh, my. 我的天
[1:50:14] Bye-bye. 再见了
[1:50:16] And fuck you. 去你妈的
[1:51:45] Dad? 爸
[1:51:48] Dad? 爸
[1:51:51] Dad? 爸
2014年

文章导航

Previous Post: Cinderella Man(铁拳男人)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Ballerina(了不起的菲丽西)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号