| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:18] | What was the protocol, Kosta? | 计划是什么 科斯塔 | 
| [01:21] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德 | 
| [01:22] | How? | 你怎么在 | 
| [01:24] | The last time I saw you, | 上次见你时 | 
| [01:25] | you said you were going to meet your fate. | 你说你要直面自己的命运 | 
| [01:27] | You may very well be about to meet yours. | 你可能很快也要去面对了 | 
| [01:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [01:32] | Neither do I. | 我也是 | 
| [01:33] | Which is why I’m here. | 所以我来找你了 | 
| [01:35] | The plan. | 那个计划 | 
| [01:37] | I want to hear from your lips | 我想你亲口告诉我 | 
| [01:39] | how the plan was supposed to work. | 那个计划本应如何运作 | 
| [01:47] | To begin with? You were supposed to die. | 首先 你本该死去 | 
| [01:50] | Then Elizabeth would be given specific instructions | 然后伊丽莎白会接到明确指示 | 
| [01:52] | on how to make her way here. | 让她到这儿来 | 
| [01:54] | I would be waiting. | 我在这儿等她 | 
| [01:56] | Elizabeth is dead. | 伊丽莎白死了 | 
| [01:58] | For several years now. | 死了很多年了 | 
| [02:00] | You didn’t think something was wrong when she never showed up? | 她一直没出现 你没觉得不对吗 | 
| [02:03] | Well, you never told me how long to wait. | 你没跟我说要等多久 | 
| [02:05] | So I kept the lanterns burning. | 所以我让灯塔一直亮着 | 
| [02:09] | The noble lighthouse keeper at the end of the world. | 世界尽头的高尚守塔人 | 
| [02:13] | It would be poetic, if you hadn’t betrayed my trust. | 如果你没背叛我 你本能过得诗意盎然 | 
| [02:16] | I would never. | 我绝不会 | 
| [02:19] | The recordings for Elizabeth. | 给伊丽莎白的录像 | 
| [02:20] | You saw me put them inside the safe. | 是你看着我放进保险箱的 | 
| [02:22] | Yes. In the screening room. | 是的 在放映室 | 
| [02:24] | No one has been in there since. | 那之后没人进去过 | 
| [02:30] | Then why did I find these on the other side of the world? | 那为什么我在世界另一头发现了这些 | 
| [02:34] | But how? | 怎么可能呢 | 
| [02:36] | Bocce balls. I figure we’re in Rome. | 地掷球 我们在罗马吧 | 
| [02:40] | We’re in Montenegro. | 我们在黑山共和国 | 
| [02:41] | Sciatica’s acting up. | 坐骨神经痛又发作了 | 
| [02:42] | Haven’t been in this much pain since I threw out my back | 自从1974年跳长袜舞拉伤了背以来 | 
| [02:45] | dancing at a sock hop in 1974. | 我还从没这么疼过 | 
| [02:48] | – Who is that? – That’s your fate. | -那是谁 -你的命运 | 
| [02:50] | He and his bocce balls are here | 他带着他的地掷球 | 
| [02:52] | to find out what really happened. | 来查明真相 | 
| [02:56] | I hope you slept well, Kosta. | 希望你睡得够好 科斯塔 | 
| [02:57] | It’s going to be a long day. | 今天将会很漫长 | 
| [03:05] | 兔子先生 第177号 | |
| [03:10] | Good morning, Director. | 早上好 局长 | 
| [03:14] | Good morning, Director, sir. | 早上好 局长 先生 | 
| [03:17] | I’m Agent Mojtabai. | 我是莫伊塔巴尔探员 | 
| [03:18] | I’m– I’m Mr. Mojta– | 我 我是莫伊塔 | 
| [03:19] | No. Okay. | 不行 好吧 | 
| [03:21] | I’m Aram. | 我是阿兰姆 | 
| [03:24] | How did I forget how to do this? | 我怎么连领带怎么系都忘了 | 
| [03:27] | I was shocked to see your name on my phone sheet. | 我很惊讶 你竟然会给我打电话 | 
| [03:29] | How’ve you been? | 你过得怎么样 | 
| [03:31] | Um… I’ve been better. | 好多了 | 
| [03:33] | I forgot. You actually do honesty. | 我忘了 你确实很诚实 | 
| [03:36] | Well, the last couple months haven’t been the best. | 好吧 过去的几个月并不如意 | 
| [03:38] | Things didn’t quite work out at the Bureau. | 联调局的工作也不太顺 | 
| [03:40] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear it. | 很抱歉 | 
| [03:42] | The task force I was on got shut down | 我就职的特别行动小组解散了 | 
| [03:43] | because of the death of a colleague, and, um… | 因为我一个同事死了 | 
| [03:47] | I just couldn’t find my passion in it anymore. | 我失去了工作的热情 | 
| [03:50] | I meant I’m sorry to hear you say it to me. | 我是说很抱歉你跟我说这些 | 
| [03:53] | You may not remember, | 你可能忘了 | 
| [03:54] | but commiseration’s not my strong suit. | 同情不是我的强项 | 
| [03:57] | – I mean, if we’re being honest. – Oh, I remember. | -咱俩坦诚相待 -我记得 | 
| [03:59] | In fact, Nick, uh, that– that’s why I’m here. | 事实上 尼克 这就是我来的原因 | 
| [04:02] | Because what I remember is that you are completely selfish. | 因为我印象中你是个不折不扣的自私鬼 | 
| [04:08] | And this… | 而这 | 
| [04:11] | This is a million-dollar idea. | 这是个值一百万美元的点子 | 
| [04:17] | Okay. I’m interested. | 好吧 我有兴趣 | 
| [04:19] | So, you know how most security systems are defensive, right? | 你知道大多数安全系统的防御机制吧 | 
| [04:22] | They detect a threat and shut it down. | 侦测到威胁后 将其消杀 | 
| [04:24] | Well, this software– this software is offensive. | 但这个软件 它是攻击性的 | 
| [04:28] | When it detects an intrusion, | 当它侦测到入侵时 | 
| [04:29] | it activates its own | 会激活它内置的 | 
| [04:30] | built-in Trojan rootkit to attack the intruder. | 木马病毒来攻击入侵者 | 
| [04:33] | It then throws out colossal floods | 然后通过释放大量的 | 
| [04:35] | of junk traffic to clog them up | 垃圾流量来让入侵进程卡死 | 
| [04:37] | while it eviscerates their operating system in the process. | 与此同时 它会清空入侵者的操作系统 | 
| [04:41] | That is not a million-dollar idea. | 这不是一百万美元的点子 | 
| [04:46] | It’s a billion-dollar one. | 这值十个亿 | 
| [04:49] | This won’t just protect people. | 它不仅能保护人类 | 
| [04:50] | It will actively discourage black hats. | 还能主动抵御黑客入侵 | 
| [04:54] | It’ll revolutionize tech security. | 它将带来技术安全的变革 | 
| [04:56] | Right? That is what I was going for, | 不错吧 这就是我想做的 | 
| [04:57] | but I have no idea how to turn | 但我不知道怎么把这个点子 | 
| [04:59] | my idea into a business, which is why I’m here. | 变成生意 所以我来找你了 | 
| [05:01] | Of course, um, if, uh– if you’re too busy | 当然 如果你很忙 | 
| [05:05] | or, you know, need, um, some time to think it over– | 或者是 需要时间考虑 | 
| [05:07] | I am too busy, and I’ve already thought about it. | 我是很忙 且我已经考虑过了 | 
| [05:09] | I’m in. | 算我一个 | 
| [05:11] | You’ve reached Naamah Mojtabai. | 我是纳玛·莫伊塔巴尔 | 
| [05:13] | Leave a message and have a blessed day. | 请给我留言 祝你愉快 | 
| [05:18] | it’s me. | 是我 | 
| [05:20] | Um, I could– I could really use, um– | 我 我真的需要 | 
| [05:22] | I could use a Mom Talk right about now. | 我现在真的需要一些母亲的鼓励 | 
| [05:24] | Um, well, I have my first, uh, briefing | 今天上午 我要第一次向 | 
| [05:26] | with the Director of National Intelligence this morning, | 国家情报局局长做简报 | 
| [05:29] | and I am low-key freaking out. | 我有一点被吓到了 | 
| [05:32] | Um, if you get this, like, in the next 10 minutes | 如果你在十分钟内听到了留言 | 
| [05:33] | and you can call me back or so, that would be super, um, super. | 可以打给我的话 那就太棒了 | 
| [05:38] | So… | 所以 | 
| [05:47] | Greetings from El Conejo. | 兔子先生向你问好 | 
| [05:50] | I thought I’d thought of everything. | 我以为我想到了一切 | 
| [05:53] | A villa that no one knew I owned. | 我名下的一栋无人知晓的别墅 | 
| [05:55] | A place of peace and quiet. | 一个祥和宁静的地方 | 
| [05:59] | A place where Elizabeth could listen and prepare. | 一个供伊丽莎白聆听和准备的地方 | 
| [06:07] | She was to retrieve the box, | 她本应该取回那个盒子 | 
| [06:09] | sit right here… | 坐在这儿 | 
| [06:13] | And learn the business. | 了解她的事业 | 
| [06:14] | From you. | 听你说 | 
| [06:16] | I put all of it into these recordings. | 我把这些都录下来了 | 
| [06:18] | Every bit of it. | 每个细节 | 
| [06:19] | I knew I wouldn’t be there to help her, | 我知道我不能在她身边帮她 | 
| [06:21] | but I thought perhaps my words could, | 但我想也许我的话可以 | 
| [06:24] | that they would provide whatever might be needed. | 它们能够提供她所需的东西 | 
| [06:28] | And Kosta’s job was to wait for her. | 科斯塔本来的工作就是等她 | 
| [06:31] | And to bring her here when she arrived. | 等她到了之后带她来这里 | 
| [06:34] | So she could open the safe. | 这样她就能打开保险箱了 | 
| [06:38] | The safe is one-of-a-kind. | 这个保险箱是独一无二的 | 
| [06:40] | I had it constructed in Switzerland | 是根据我的规格在瑞士 | 
| [06:42] | to my specifications. | 制作的 | 
| [06:44] | Two thumbprints in the world could open it. | 世界上仅有两个指纹能打开它 | 
| [06:47] | Mine and/or Elizabeth’s. | 我的和伊丽莎白的 | 
| [06:50] | And you put this box inside of it. | 你把这个盒子放在保险箱里了 | 
| [06:53] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [06:56] | And a few days ago, I found it in a dead cop’s vault | 几天前 我在一个死亡警察的保险库里找到了它 | 
| [07:01] | 5,000 miles away from here. | 据这里5000英里的地方 | 
| [07:04] | The safe looks untouched. | 保险箱看起来没人动过 | 
| [07:06] | How do you think they got inside it? | 你觉得他们是怎么打开的 | 
| [07:09] | I haven’t a clue. | 我不清楚 | 
| [07:11] | Hence the bocce balls. | 所以我叫来了帮手 | 
| [07:13] | We’ve been over it and over it. | 我们已经看过很多次了 | 
| [07:15] | So we just go over it again. | 那我们就再看一遍 | 
| [07:16] | And expect a different result? | 会有不一样的结果吗 | 
| [07:18] | You do know that’s the definition of insanity. | 你知道这有多疯狂吧 | 
| [07:21] | Panabaker gave you a month | 帕娜贝克给了你一个月的时间 | 
| [07:24] | to identify who killed Doug Koster | 在对你的指控重新生效之前 | 
| [07:25] | before all those charges against you are reimposed. | 找出杀害道格·科斯特的凶手 | 
| [07:28] | Now, it would be insane of us | 现在 如果我们不想尽办法 | 
| [07:29] | not to do everything that we can | 阻止那种情况发生 | 
| [07:31] | to prevent that from happening. | 才是真的疯了 | 
| [07:33] | I feel like I’m living in purgatory. | 我感觉自己生活在炼狱之中 | 
| [07:35] | Worse, it feels like Charlene and Agnes | 更甚 感觉夏琳和艾格尼斯 | 
| [07:38] | are living there with me. | 在和我一起备受煎熬 | 
| [07:40] | Hey, anyone seen Aram today? | 有人今天见到阿兰姆吗 | 
| [07:42] | He’s not in yet? | 他还没来 | 
| [07:43] | Haven’t seen him, sir. | 还没见到他 先生 | 
| [07:44] | I think you can drop the “Sir.” | 我觉得你可以省掉先生的称呼了 | 
| [07:46] | To be honest, I never liked it much. | 实话实说 我一直都不太喜欢 | 
| [07:48] | I prefer “Harold.” | 我更喜欢叫我哈罗德 | 
| [07:49] | Well, Harold, it’s not like Aram to be late. | 哈罗德 迟到可不是阿兰姆的作风 | 
| [07:52] | No, but he had his first meeting | 没错 不过今天是他 | 
| [07:55] | with National Intelligence today. | 第一次与国家情报局见面 | 
| [07:57] | Maybe he had to run home after and change his shirt. | 也许会面之后他要冲回家换衬衫呢 | 
| [08:00] | Hm. Or his shorts. | 也可能是短裤 | 
| [08:01] | I know we’re on the clock with the investigation, | 我知道调查时间很紧 | 
| [08:03] | but if he needs a pep | 但如果他需要一个 | 
| [08:04] | talk about what his new responsibilities are, | 关于他新职责的动员讲话 | 
| [08:07] | I think I’m the one who should give it. | 我觉得该由我来讲 | 
| [08:18] | Mrs. Mojtabai. | 莫伊塔巴尔夫人 | 
| [08:21] | Are you alright? What happened? | 你没事吧 怎么了 | 
| [08:23] | I don’t know. He called me. | 我不知道 他给我打电话 | 
| [08:26] | He said he wanted to have a mom talk. | 他说他需要母亲的鼓励 | 
| [08:29] | You said he called. What else did he say? | 你说他打电话了 还说了什么 | 
| [08:31] | We didn’t talk. | 我们没有对话 | 
| [08:33] | He left a message. | 他给我留言了 | 
| [08:35] | Please find him. | 请一定要找到他 | 
| [08:52] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [09:03] | My package has arrived. | 我的货物运到了 | 
| [09:09] | I thought there’d be more to you. | 我以为你不止于此呢 | 
| [09:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [09:14] | What am I doing here? | 我为什么会在这里 | 
| [09:16] | I am Don Francisco Luis Marquez. | 我是唐·弗朗西斯科·路易斯·马尔克斯 | 
| [09:19] | El Conejo to my best friends and worst enemies. | 最好的朋友和最坏的敌人叫我兔子先生 | 
| [09:25] | I know who you are, Special Agent Mojtabai. | 我可知道你是谁 特别探员莫伊塔巴尔 | 
| [09:30] | And you stole from me. | 你偷了我的东西 | 
| [09:33] | Now you’re going to pay me back with your life. | 现在你要用命来还了 | 
| [09:39] | If you get this, like, in the next 10 minutes | 如果你在十分钟内听到了留言 | 
| [09:40] | and you can call me back or so, that would be super, um, super. | 可以打给我的话 那就太棒… | 
| [09:50] | Greetings from El Conejo. | 兔子先生向你问好 | 
| [09:54] | That came from Aram’s mother. | 这段录音是阿兰姆母亲提供的 | 
| [09:56] | The entire abduction was recorded. | 整个绑架过程都被录了下来 | 
| [09:58] | Who’s El Conejo, and what’s he want with Aram? | 兔子先生是谁 他找阿兰姆干什么 | 
| [10:01] | As to the what, I haven’t the foggiest. | 说到原因 我完全不知道 | 
| [10:03] | The who I can help you with. | 人我可以帮你们搞清楚 | 
| [10:05] | Dembe and I once chased “The Rabbit” | 邓比和我曾经在昆塔纳罗奥丛林里 | 
| [10:07] | along an underground river in the jungle in Quintana Roo. | 沿着一条地下河追逐这位”兔子” | 
| [10:11] | El Conejo is Don Marquez? | 兔子先生是唐·马尔克斯 | 
| [10:13] | The Marquez Cartel. The cocaine traffickers. | 马尔克斯集团 专门贩卖可卡因 | 
| [10:16] | Cocaine was their business. | 可卡因是他们以前的生意了 | 
| [10:17] | Now they traffic in a different cash crop. | 现在他们在贩卖另一种经济作物 | 
| [10:20] | You know what it takes to grow one of these? | 你知道种一个牛油果要花费多少吗 | 
| [10:24] | I never used to interest myself in such things. | 我过去从不关心这些事 | 
| [10:26] | I’m more of an import/export man. | 我更像是个进出口商人 | 
| [10:31] | Avocados are a multibillion-dollar industry | 牛油果是一个由家族农场经营的 | 
| [10:34] | run by family farming operations. | 价值数十亿美元的产业 | 
| [10:37] | Or it was, before the cartels took over | 或者说曾经是 在这个集团 | 
| [10:40] | through kidnapping, torture, and murder. | 通过绑架 折磨和谋杀的手段接管之前 | 
| [10:42] | Think about that the next time you order a Cobb salad. | 下次你点科布沙拉的时候想想这一点 | 
| [10:46] | I-I gotta say, I-I’m still, uh, wondering why I’m here. | 不得不说 我还是 想知道我为什么来这 | 
| [10:52] | You know why, you magician, you. | 你知道为什么 你这个魔术师 你 | 
| [10:56] | You made an entire tractor trailer of my product | 你让我一整辆拖车的货 | 
| [10:58] | disappear into thin air on its way over the border. | 在过境途中凭空消失了 | 
| [11:02] | I did? | 我做的 | 
| [11:03] | Now I’m out half a million, | 现在我损失了五十万美金 | 
| [11:05] | and my competitors think I’m soft. | 我的竞争对手觉得我弱爆了 | 
| [11:07] | Sir, I have no idea where your truck is. | 先生 我不知道你的货车在哪里 | 
| [11:10] | If I did, I would tell you. | 如果我知道会告诉你的 | 
| [11:11] | Uh, this is– Uh, this is terrifying. | 这真是 太可怕了 | 
| [11:13] | I put in military-grade firewalls, | 我装了军用级别的防火墙 | 
| [11:16] | elliptic curve cryptography– all of it state-of-the-art | 椭圆曲线加密法 所有这些都是最先进的 | 
| [11:18] | to protect my supply chains and travel lines. | 就为了保护我的供应链和运送线路 | 
| [11:24] | What’s terrifying is that | 可怕的是 | 
| [11:25] | a piece of malware chewed through it like a– | 一个恶意软件入侵就像 | 
| [11:30] | Like a termite through balsa wood. | 就像一只白蚁噬穿巴尔沙木一样 | 
| [11:33] | Marquez runs his whole cartel | 马尔克斯通过众所周知 | 
| [11:35] | through a notoriously sophisticated server system. | 复杂先进的服务器系统掌管着整个集团 | 
| [11:39] | If there’s a connection to Aram, you have to assume that’s it. | 如果事情牵扯到阿兰姆 大概率与这相关 | 
| [11:42] | That’s not much of a lead. | 这可不算什么线索 | 
| [11:43] | No, but this is. | 确实 但下面就是了 | 
| [11:44] | The Scripps Brothers. They built the server. | 斯克利普斯兄弟 是他们搭建了服务器 | 
| [11:47] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 | 
| [11:48] | Because Marquez wanted my guy to do it, | 因为马尔克斯想找我的人帮他做 | 
| [11:50] | but my guy’s exclusive to me and has a curfew– | 但我的人只服务于我 还有宵禁 | 
| [11:53] | And a very stern mother. | 被严厉的母亲管得服服帖帖 | 
| [11:55] | So he recommended the Scripps Brothers. | 所以他推荐了斯克利普斯兄弟 | 
| [11:57] | I’d pay them a visit myself, but I’m unavailable at the moment. | 我本可亲自拜访他们 但我现在有事缠身 | 
| [12:01] | But I’ll get you an address for the Scripps. | 我会给你们斯克利普斯兄弟的地址 | 
| [12:03] | They’re the best place to start. | 他们是这件事最好的入手点 | 
| [12:05] | You’ve got the wrong guy. | 你抓错人了 | 
| [12:07] | Oh, I-I’ve worked on a lot of programs, | 我是参与过很多软件项目 | 
| [12:09] | but I’ve never designed anything in my life | 但我这辈子从来没有设计过 | 
| [12:11] | to hurt someone or– or cause– | 害人或导致这种事的软件 | 
| [12:12] | Armando. | 阿曼多 | 
| [12:16] | So– | 话说 | 
| [12:20] | It took my team half the day to find it buried in the malware. | 我的团队花了半天发现了它埋在恶意软件里 | 
| [12:25] | Maybe you acted alone. | 或许是你单打独斗 | 
| [12:28] | Maybe you did it for the FBI. | 或者是为了联调局办事 | 
| [12:30] | I don’t particularly care. | 我并不在乎 | 
| [12:32] | But this has your name all over it. | 但这个软件里写满了你的名字 | 
| [12:36] | Impressive stuff. | 这玩意儿令人惊叹 | 
| [12:38] | If I didn’t have to kill you, I’d hire you. | 如果不是非得杀掉你 我会雇佣你的 | 
| [12:43] | Stop, stop! Please, please. Stop, stop, stop. | 停停停 拜托 拜托 住手 住手 | 
| [12:45] | Before you do whatever you’re planning to do, | 在你实施你的计划之前 | 
| [12:48] | can I please– can I please take a look at that? | 能不能让我看一眼 | 
| [12:53] | You want me to hand you my computer? | 在你做了那种事之后 | 
| [12:55] | After everything you’ve done? | 你还想让我把电脑交给你 | 
| [12:55] | Sir, I have no idea where your shipment is. | 先生 我不知道你的货物去了哪里 | 
| [12:58] | I do not know what that program is. | 我不知道那个软件是什么 | 
| [13:00] | But if you give me that laptop, maybe– | 但如果你把电脑给我 或许 | 
| [13:03] | Maybe I can help you figure this out. | 或许我能帮你弄清楚 | 
| [13:06] | So, Teddy, who did it? | 泰迪 这件事是谁做的 | 
| [13:09] | I don’t know, ’cause he doesn’t know. | 我不知道 因为他不知道 | 
| [13:11] | Go back in there. | 回去再审 | 
| [13:12] | – Did I mention my sciatica? – Teddy. | -知不知道我坐骨神经痛犯了 -泰迪 | 
| [13:15] | Like getting poked in the tenderloin by a narwhal! | 就像有独角鲸一直戳我的腰 | 
| [13:21] | Want me to go in? | 需要我去吗 | 
| [13:23] | It won’t matter. | 没必要 | 
| [13:23] | If Teddy says Kosta doesn’t know who broke into the safe, | 如果泰迪说科斯塔不清楚谁破解了保险箱 | 
| [13:27] | he doesn’t know. | 那他就是不知道 | 
| [13:28] | We’ll have to find the answer some other way. | 我们要换种方法寻找答案了 | 
| [13:32] | Maybe you know the answers. | 或许你知道答案 | 
| [13:33] | Me? | 我 | 
| [13:34] | Not you. You. | 不是你本人 是你的录音 | 
| [13:42] | The two of you have been arrested | 你们两个人每人被国安局 | 
| [13:43] | by the NSA seven times each? | 抓过七次 | 
| [13:47] | Eight for me. | 我被抓过八次 | 
| [13:48] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [13:49] | And, Ritchie, you can’t even touch a computer in Norway | 里奇 你在挪威甚至不能碰电脑 | 
| [13:52] | without the threat of immediate arrest. | 一碰就会被立刻逮捕 | 
| [13:55] | How did you piss off Norway that bad? | 你做了什么让挪威这么生气 | 
| [13:57] | Lawyer. Lawyer. Lawyer. | 我要找律师 律师 | 
| [13:59] | Look, geek squad, we don’t care about how many gigabytes | 听着黑客们 我们不在乎你们呆在 | 
| [14:01] | you move around in your mother’s basement. | 妈妈的地下室里挪动了多少数据 | 
| [14:03] | An FBI agent is missing and the clock’s ticking on his life. | 一位联调局探员失踪了 他的生命危在旦夕 | 
| [14:09] | Okay. Suit yourself. | 可以 随你们 | 
| [14:11] | But you’re not gonna like what comes next. | 但你们不会喜欢接下去发生的事 | 
| [14:12] | Okay, cop. | 行吧 条子 | 
| [14:20] | Hey, that’s all our stuff. | 这是我们全部家当 | 
| [14:21] | And seeing how it was used | 鉴于我们发现它们曾被用于 | 
| [14:22] | to help build a drug cartel’s firewall, | 帮助贩毒集团搭建防火墙 | 
| [14:25] | the FBI will be impounding all of it. | 联调局会将它们全部没收 | 
| [14:27] | But you can’t do that. | 你们不能那么做 | 
| [14:29] | We just did. | 已经没收了 | 
| [14:30] | Don’t worry, though. You’ll get it all back. Eventually. | 别担心 你们总能把它们拿回来的 | 
| [14:35] | That was a $5,000 8K monitor! | 这可是价值五千美元的8k显示器 | 
| [14:38] | We’re real clumsy around here. | 我们做事笨手笨脚的 | 
| [14:39] | Let me get you a receipt for that. | 我去给你开张收据 | 
| [14:41] | No, no, no, no. | 住手 住手 | 
| [14:43] | We can do this all day long. | 我们可以这样干一整天 | 
| [14:45] | Now, you wanna help us out, fellas, | 伙计们 如果你们帮我们 | 
| [14:46] | and maybe we’ll give you this cart of crap back in one piece. | 或许你们的东西还能完璧归赵 | 
| [14:50] | Some of it, anyway. | 其中一些东西吧 | 
| [14:51] | Okay, okay. Just don’t bust anything else. | 行 行 别再砸东西了 | 
| [14:54] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 | 
| [14:55] | Bad code is– is like a bad recipe. | 糟糕的代码 就像是糟糕的食谱 | 
| [14:58] | A pinch of this, a dash of that. | 东加一勺调料 西添一些别的 | 
| [15:00] | To reverse engineer it, though, you– | 但要将它逆向编译 你… | 
| [15:02] | You’re working without a cookbook. | 你就没有食谱可以参考了 | 
| [15:04] | You’re in the States? No one told me you were coming. | 你在美国 没人跟我说你回来了 | 
| [15:06] | It’s not a good time, Antonio. | 现在不方便 安东尼奥 | 
| [15:10] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们之后再谈 | 
| [15:17] | I hear it from my brother– | 我是从哥哥那里听到的 | 
| [15:18] | I’m here on business. | 我是为了生意才来的 | 
| [15:19] | Samuel works in the business. | 塞缪尔负责生意 | 
| [15:21] | You go to college. | 你专心读你的大学 | 
| [15:22] | There. We talked. Now go. | 就这样 聊完了 现在快滚 | 
| [15:24] | No. | 不行 | 
| [15:25] | What happens here, I don’t want you to be a part of it. | 我不想让你参与这里发生的事 | 
| [15:27] | What about what I want? | 那我的诉求呢 | 
| [15:28] | I-I see you, what? Twice a year? | 我一年才能见你两次 | 
| [15:31] | Great. Sic the goons on me. | 棒极了 让这些打手打死我算了 | 
| [15:33] | Drop me a postcard next time you’re around. | 下次你再来 给我寄张明信片 | 
| [15:35] | Or don’t. | 不寄也行 | 
| [15:42] | Um, Mr. Marquez, I found something. | 马尔克斯先生 我有发现了 | 
| [15:46] | Okay, uh, this here, | 好吧 这里 | 
| [15:47] | this building block is part of a longer code | 这个构建单元是我之前为一个叫 | 
| [15:50] | I wrote for a program called Greylock. | 灰锁的程序所写代码一部分 | 
| [15:51] | That is why I signed my name to it like that. | 这就是为什么我会像这样在其中签名 | 
| [15:55] | As a joke. | 这只是个玩笑 | 
| [15:55] | So this was all you? | 原来都是你干的 | 
| [15:57] | No. No, this– the rest of this isn’t me. | 不 不是 其他部分不是我写的 | 
| [16:01] | Somebody stole my work. | 有人偷走了我写的程序 | 
| [16:05] | So this is the Marquez network. | 这就是马尔克斯的网络 | 
| [16:09] | You get in and out just like that? | 你就像这样随意进出吗 | 
| [16:10] | We built a back door. Sue us. | 我们建了后门 有本事告我们呀 | 
| [16:13] | So what do you want to know? | 你们想知道什么 | 
| [16:14] | Anything that tells us where Marquez took our agent. | 马尔克斯把我们探员抓去哪里了 | 
| [16:18] | Don’t even have to look that hard. | 甚至不必特别努力的查 | 
| [16:19] | The guy you’re missing’s some kind of tech wizard, yeah? | 你们失踪的那个人是位科技奇才 对吗 | 
| [16:21] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [16:23] | There’s a user in the network now poking around at everything. | 网络中有位用户正在四处翻找一切 | 
| [16:25] | It’s some serious bandwidth. | 占了不少带宽 | 
| [16:26] | Can you get us a location? | 你能帮我们确定位置吗 | 
| [16:28] | I wrote some of this, but someone weaponized the rest. | 我写了其中一部分 但有人把剩下的武器化了 | 
| [16:32] | The rootkit I wrote to attack intruders | 有人利用我编写攻击入侵者的木马 | 
| [16:34] | was used to gut your firewall | 破坏了你的防火墙 | 
| [16:36] | and gain access to your shipping lines. | 获得了你航运公司的权限 | 
| [16:38] | There is somebody out there who targeted you | 外面有人以你为目标 | 
| [16:40] | and they used my work to do it. | 并利用我写的软件攻击你 | 
| [16:45] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 | 
| [16:46] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [16:49] | Someone built an apex predator. | 有人构建了个顶级捕猎者 | 
| [16:52] | You could use it to rob banks, | 你可以用它来抢银行 | 
| [16:53] | to disrupt utility services, take down power grids. | 扰乱公共服务 破坏电网 | 
| [16:56] | Right now, I just want the shipment back. | 我现在只想拿回货物 | 
| [17:02] | Who is this? How the hell did you get this number? | 你是谁 你怎么知道这个电话的 | 
| [17:04] | I have your missing product. Half a million. Cash. | 我有你丢失的货 50万美金 现金 | 
| [17:07] | I’ll call in one hour with delivery instructions. | 一小时后我会打电话来说明钱怎么送 | 
| [17:12] | Get Samuel. And lock up the agent. | 去找塞缪尔 把这个探员关起来 | 
| [17:14] | I’ll deal with him later. | 我待会再来收拾他 | 
| [17:18] | Hello, Elizabeth. | 你好 伊丽莎白 | 
| [17:21] | I hope you’re comfortable, | 希望你一边舒服地坐着 | 
| [17:22] | sitting down with something good to drink. | 一边品尝着美酒 | 
| [17:26] | There’s always plenty to eat in the larder. | 食品储藏室里总有许多吃的 | 
| [17:29] | So please feel free at any time | 你可以随时让我闭嘴 | 
| [17:31] | to shut me up and help yourself. | 去吃点东西 | 
| [17:35] | If you’re watching this, I must be dead | 如果你正在观看 我肯定已死 | 
| [17:40] | and the business must be yours. | 生意一定全都属于你了 | 
| [17:43] | I’m relieved. | 我很欣慰 | 
| [17:45] | And excited for you. | 既为你感到高兴 | 
| [17:47] | And worried, as you might expect. | 又如你所料 为你感到担心 | 
| [17:53] | It’s strange. | 这很奇怪 | 
| [17:54] | Even with all the gunfire and killers in my life, | 尽管我的生活中枪林弹雨 周围满是杀手 | 
| [17:59] | I’ve never really worried about myself. | 我从来没为自己担心过 | 
| [18:02] | I’ve been much too busy worrying about you. | 我一直为你担惊受怕 | 
| [18:05] | Oh, my God, what a pain in the ass I’ve been. | 天啊 这真太痛苦了 | 
| [18:10] | Anyway. | 总之 | 
| [18:11] | What lies ahead is a glorious, | 你面前的是一段辉煌 | 
| [18:16] | treacherous, and, I hope, rewarding journey. | 充满冒险的旅程 但愿你会受益匪浅 | 
| [18:21] | If you’ll permit me, I’d like to share with you | 如果你允许 我想和你说说 | 
| [18:26] | some things that I’ve learned over a lifetime of bad deeds | 我从一生经历的恶行和善意中 | 
| [18:31] | and good intentions. | 学到的东西 | 
| [18:34] | So let’s take a walk together one last time. | 让我们最后一次一起散步 | 
| [18:50] | Congratulations, you genius son-of-a– | 恭喜你 你这个混蛋天才 | 
| [18:53] | We did it. You know what this means? | 我们做到了 你知道这意味着什么吗 | 
| [18:55] | It means we can start planning to sell this thing. | 这意味着我们可以开始计划出售这个 | 
| [18:57] | I, uh– I still think we should tinker. | 我 我还是觉得我们该再完善一下 | 
| [18:59] | There are some diagnostics I want to take another look at– | 我想再做一下其他诊断测试 | 
| [19:01] | Aram, you’re killing me. | 阿兰姆 你可真要命 | 
| [19:03] | Well, it’s not ready till it’s ready. | 没准备好就是没准备好 | 
| [19:05] | When? The next epoch? | 什么时候可以 下个时代吗 | 
| [19:07] | We have the VitasNow report. | 我们已拿到当代维塔斯的报告 | 
| [19:09] | They gave us a clean bill of health. | 他们给我们出具了一份安全证明 | 
| [19:10] | We paid a third party for their assessment– | 我们出钱找第三方评估 | 
| [19:13] | To find flaws, problems, data gaps, | 以发现缺陷 问题 数据缺口等等 | 
| [19:16] | things we could’ve missed, right? | 我们可能忽略的东西 对吗 | 
| [19:18] | They’re only one company. | 他们只是一家公司 | 
| [19:19] | Who double-checked everything. | 他们再次检查了一切 | 
| [19:21] | Our I’s are dotted, T’s are crossed. | 我们已仔细检查所有细节没问题 | 
| [19:23] | I read it. You read it. Relax. It’s time to celebrate. | 我们都看过 放松 是时候庆祝了 | 
| [19:25] | Yeah, but they did, uh, | 是的 但他们确实 | 
| [19:26] | point out a few glitches with peripherals– | 指出了外围的一些小故障 | 
| [19:28] | Oh, please, no jargon. | 拜托 别说行话 | 
| [19:30] | You know I don’t speak circuit board. | 你知道我不懂电路板 | 
| [19:32] | They didn’t spot anything that couldn’t be patched up easily. | 他们没提出任何不易解决的问题 | 
| [19:37] | Bottom line– they were happy for us. | 总之 他们为我们感到高兴 | 
| [19:40] | And I’m happy for us, ’cause we’re gonna be stinking rich. | 我也为我们感到高兴 因为我们会巨有钱 | 
| [19:44] | You know what we need now? | 你知道我们现在需要什么吗 | 
| [19:46] | More champagne and a strip club. | 再来点香槟 然后去脱衣舞俱乐部 | 
| [19:48] | Oh, I-I can’t. | 我 我没法去 | 
| [19:49] | Uh, I, uh– I actually have dinner plans | 我… 实际上 我和父母约好 | 
| [19:51] | with my parents tonight. | 今晚一起吃晚餐 | 
| [19:53] | Aram, seriously. | 阿兰姆 说真的 | 
| [19:56] | You’re killing me. | 你可真要命 | 
| [20:00] | FBI! | 联调局 | 
| [20:01] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快 快点 | 
| [20:03] | FBI! Hands! Hands! | 联调局 举起手来 举起手来 | 
| [20:11] | Hey, bud. How’s your morning going? | 哥们 今早过得如何呀 | 
| [20:13] | How’d you find me? | 你们是怎么找到我的 | 
| [20:15] | HRT is clearing the space. | 人质救援队正清理这片区域 | 
| [20:17] | No sign of Marquez. | 没有马尔克斯的踪迹 | 
| [20:18] | Uh, he got a ransom call about avocados. | 他接到关于牛油果的勒索电话 | 
| [20:20] | Apparently guacamole is the new angel dust. | 显然牛油果酱是新毒品 | 
| [20:23] | We managed to bag this one. | 我们设法抓到了这个人 | 
| [20:25] | Let’s hope he knows something. | 但愿他知道些什么 | 
| [20:29] | There’s a lot to the shipping. | 航运有许多重要方面 | 
| [20:31] | But the most crucial part of shipping– | 但最重要的是 | 
| [20:35] | Sun Tzu wrote, “The greatest victory | 正如《孙子兵法》里写的 “不战 | 
| [20:38] | is that which requires no battle.” | 而屈人之兵” | 
| [20:40] | I would agree. | 我很赞同 | 
| [20:41] | If you want to make your enemy your friend, | 如果你想化敌为友 | 
| [20:43] | create a problem for them and then solve it. | 给他们制造点麻烦 然后去解决 | 
| [20:46] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 | 
| [20:48] | You’ll want to take notes now. | 现在你可以做笔记了 | 
| [20:49] | The following is a list of 12 wines | 接下来我会告诉你12种机制 | 
| [20:51] | that pair with everything. | 能够解决一切问题 | 
| [20:53] | I’ve said a lot about the mechanics | 我已经讲了很多 | 
| [20:55] | of how to operate my– uh, your empire. | 我的 你的帝国的运营机制 | 
| [21:01] | But much more important than that is | 但远比这更重要的是 | 
| [21:05] | managing the emotional reality | 在运营这份事业时 | 
| [21:09] | of running this enterprise. | 如何处理情感上的矛盾 | 
| [21:13] | And to do that, you must understand | 要做到这一点 | 
| [21:17] | one concept above all else. | 你必须首先认识到一件事 | 
| [21:21] | You have thousands of talented people | 你背后有上千位优秀的人 | 
| [21:24] | who work for and with you, | 在为你工作 与你工作 | 
| [21:26] | thousands of people who you are responsible for. | 而你要为这上千人负责 | 
| [21:30] | But at the end of the day, you’re alone. | 但到头来 你还是孤身一人 | 
| [21:38] | Nick. Uh, me again. | 尼克 又是我 | 
| [21:41] | We need to talk. Uh, you have my number. Uh, thank you. | 我们需要谈谈 你有我电话的 谢谢 | 
| [21:44] | You should go to a hospital. | 你应该去医院 | 
| [21:45] | No, I got a better idea– | 不 我有个更好的主意 | 
| [21:47] | Us figuring out why you were kidnapped | 我们先来查明你为什么会被 | 
| [21:48] | by a bloodthirsty avocado cartel. | 一个残暴的牛油果犯罪集团绑架 | 
| [21:51] | Uh, the why is easy– | 原因很简单 | 
| [21:52] | Marquez thinks I hacked into his system, | 马尔克斯认为我入侵了他的系统 | 
| [21:54] | accessed his delivery routes, | 获取了他的运货路线 | 
| [21:55] | and stole his product, but it wasn’t me. | 偷了他的货 但这并不是我做的 | 
| [21:58] | But he found your digital signature in his system. | 但他在系统里发现了你的电子签名 | 
| [22:01] | Yes. Uh, which means my Greylock source code | 是的 这意味着我的灰锁系统源代码 | 
| [22:04] | was stolen by our avocado thief. | 被这位牛油果窃贼偷走了 | 
| [22:06] | Who had access to it, besides you? | 除了你之外还有谁能接触到代码 | 
| [22:08] | Uh, my former business partner, Nick, | 我的前生意搭档 尼克 | 
| [22:10] | but he doesn’t know HTML from hieroglyphics, | 但他丝毫不懂编程 | 
| [22:12] | and, for like a second, this third-party risk assessment firm | 还有一个可能 我们雇佣了一家 | 
| [22:15] | we hired to spotlight any glitches. | 第三方风险评估公司来进行缺陷测试 | 
| [22:17] | I-It was early on, | 是很久之前了 | 
| [22:18] | but they definitely had a copy | 但他们手上肯定有 | 
| [22:19] | of unlocked source code. | 未加密的源代码 | 
| [22:20] | Can I make a suggestion? | 我能给个建议吗 | 
| [22:22] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [22:23] | Well, we have two avenues here. | 我们面前有两条路 | 
| [22:25] | Someone set up Aram. We need to know who. | 有人陷害了阿兰姆 我们需要找出是谁 | 
| [22:28] | We also need to track Marquez. | 此外我们还需要找到马尔克斯 | 
| [22:30] | A man like that is never in the States long. | 像他那样的人绝不会在美国停留太久 | 
| [22:32] | This may be our one shot at getting a cartel leader. | 这可能是我们抓到这位犯罪集团首脑的唯一机会 | 
| [22:36] | So we divide and conquer. | 所以我们各个击破 | 
| [22:37] | Aram follows up with the third-party company. | 阿兰姆去查那个第三方公司 | 
| [22:40] | Someone’s in charge there. | 那公司总有负责人 | 
| [22:42] | Bring them in, get to the bottom of this. | 把人带过来 查清楚 | 
| [22:48] | The rest of you should focus | 剩下的人 | 
| [22:49] | on getting whatever information you can out of our new guest. | 去新客人身上尽可能问出一切信息 | 
| [22:53] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 | 
| [22:54] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办 | 
| [22:59] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:00] | Anytime, boss. | 随时效劳 老大 | 
| [23:03] | Antonio? | 安东尼奥 | 
| [23:06] | It was a long drive back to Princeton. | 回普林斯顿的路太远了 | 
| [23:07] | I knew the place was empty– | 我知道这里空着 | 
| [23:07] | This is a safehouse, not a crash pad. Get out of here. | 这是个安全屋 不是什么临时住所 走 | 
| [23:13] | What is it? Que paso? | 怎么了 怎么回事 | 
| [23:15] | The FBI raided the downtown warehouse. | 联调局突击了城里的仓库 | 
| [23:18] | They grabbed Machado. They took back their agent. | 他们抓走了马查多 救走了那个探员 | 
| [23:20] | Agent? Th-Th-That was an agent you had captive? | 探员 你抓的那个是联调局探员 | 
| [23:22] | Why do you think I wanted you out of there? | 不然我为什么要让你离开那里 | 
| [23:24] | For your own good. | 那是为了你好 | 
| [23:29] | A business matter. | 生意上的事情 | 
| [23:31] | – The FBI– – Yeah, it is dangerous. | -联调局 -是的 很危险 | 
| [23:33] | That’s why you need to let us handle it. | 所以你得让我们来处理 | 
| [23:38] | You should never be deceived into believing | 你永远不能被假相蒙骗 | 
| [23:40] | that you can really trust anyone. | 以为自己能真的信任谁 | 
| [23:46] | My experience is that even | 我的经验是 | 
| [23:50] | my most intimate partners, | 即使是最亲密的搭档 | 
| [23:55] | occasion to betray me. | 都有过机会背叛我 | 
| [23:58] | You must always be mentally prepared | 你必须在思想上准备好 | 
| [24:01] | to separate yourself from anyone and anything in your life. | 把自己和你生活中的所有人和事分开 | 
| [24:08] | Because people will turn. | 因为是人就会背叛 | 
| [24:12] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 | 
| [24:13] | You witnessed it with Mr. Kaplan. | 卡普兰先生的事你也见到了 | 
| [24:14] | Hell, you’ve done it yourself. | 该死 你自己也背叛过我 | 
| [24:18] | I’m sorry if I made it sound all doom and gloom. | 抱歉我把这一切形容得如此灰暗 | 
| [24:22] | Lonely. | 孤独 | 
| [24:23] | It’s not. | 并非如此 | 
| [24:25] | There’s a freedom in your new role. | 你的新角色也是有自由的 | 
| [24:28] | Freedom from convention. | 背离世俗的自由 | 
| [24:31] | From being a follower. | 不必遵从别人的自由 | 
| [24:34] | The pack takes its cue from the alpha wolf. | 狼群追随狼王的脚步 | 
| [24:39] | And when that wolf is wise and mindful, | 如果狼王足智多谋 | 
| [24:44] | the whole pack prospers. | 整个狼群就会繁荣壮大 | 
| [24:47] | That said, you will have one blind spot, | 尽管如此 你将会有一个盲点 | 
| [24:52] | one weakness that can’t be willed out of you. | 一个你永远无法消除的弱点 | 
| [24:58] | And that’s Agnes. | 就是艾格尼斯 | 
| [25:02] | I have no advice for you there. | 对此我没有什么建议 | 
| [25:05] | All I can tell you is, uh, do your best, | 我能说的就只有 尽你所能 | 
| [25:10] | and, hold on to that, | 永不放弃 | 
| [25:13] | like it’s the last thing in your heart. | 把它当做你生命中的最后一个使命 | 
| [25:20] | My company is highly respected in the industry. | 我的公司在业内享有盛誉 | 
| [25:23] | I don’t know what you think happened with your source code– | 我不知道你觉得你的源代码出了什么事 | 
| [25:26] | You turned my software into a weapon. | 你把我的软件变成了一件武器 | 
| [25:28] | You took something meant to help and protect people | 你拿着一样用来帮助和保护人们的东西 | 
| [25:30] | and stripped it for parts until it was dangerous. | 把它拆散 让它变得危险 | 
| [25:33] | Agent Mojtabai, I’ve reviewed your file. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 我看了你给的文件 | 
| [25:36] | Based on what I saw, nothing you’ve said here surprises me, | 根据我看到的 你说的这些都不让我惊讶 | 
| [25:39] | except that you blame us for a problem of your own making. | 除了你把一个自己犯下的错怪到了我们头上 | 
| [25:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [25:45] | You hired us to do an independent review | 你雇佣我们对你的源代码 | 
| [25:48] | of your source code. | 进行独立评估 | 
| [25:50] | Our conclusions were clear. | 我们的结论很清楚了 | 
| [25:52] | Perhaps you’ve forgotten how clear. | 也许你已经忘记有多清楚了 | 
| [25:56] | You must not have read our report. | 你一定还没读过我们的报告 | 
| [25:58] | I brought you another copy. | 我给你又带了一份 | 
| [26:03] | I read it cover-to-cover. | 我从头到尾看过了 | 
| [26:04] | My business partner, Nick, read it, too. | 我的商业伙伴 尼克 也看过了 | 
| [26:06] | Then you didn’t read it thoroughly. | 那你就是没看完整 | 
| [26:09] | See for yourself. | 自己看吧 | 
| [26:12] | Aside from a few minor glitches, | 除了一些小故障 | 
| [26:15] | you gave us a clean bill of health. | 你给我们出具了一份安全证明 | 
| [26:25] | What are these sections? | 这些章节是什么 | 
| [26:28] | Implementations? | 执行 | 
| [26:29] | 源代码报告 安全分析与评估 顾客 灰锁有限公司 | |
| [26:31] | Vulnerabilities? | 漏洞 | 
| [26:31] | 灰锁有限公司源代码报告 漏洞 | |
| [26:36] | I’ve never seen any of these. | 我从来没看到过这些 | 
| [26:41] | Dammit, Nick. | 该死 尼克 | 
| [26:43] | See, no one needed to turn your software into a weapon. | 看到了 没人需要把你的软件转变为武器 | 
| [26:46] | Because I built a weapon from the start. | 因为我一开始造的就是武器 | 
| [26:51] | What time do Conroy and the others get here tomorrow? | 康罗伊和其他人明天几点到 | 
| [26:53] | 3:15, and the buyers should arrive shortly after that. | 三点十五 各买家应该会在之后不久到 | 
| [26:58] | You knew this whole time. | 你一直都知道 | 
| [27:00] | Sorry, you’re not supposed to be in here. | 抱歉 你不该到这里来 | 
| [27:01] | It’s okay, Chloe. | 没关系 克洛伊 | 
| [27:02] | This is the godfather of Greylock. | 这是灰锁的教父 | 
| [27:04] | The man who invented us. | 发明了我们的人 | 
| [27:06] | Everything we’ve accomplished is because of him. | 我们的一切成就都是因为他 | 
| [27:10] | What happened to you? You fall off your bike? | 你怎么了 从自行车上摔了 | 
| [27:12] | Remember this? | 记得这个吗 | 
| [27:15] | I had a little chat with Walter Sykes from VitasNow, | 我和当代维塔斯的沃尔特·赛克斯聊过了 | 
| [27:18] | and this is their full report, | 这是他们的完整报告 | 
| [27:20] | with all those sections you didn’t bother to show me. | 里面有你没给我看过的章节 | 
| [27:22] | You know, the ones | 你知道 就是 | 
| [27:23] | that said there’s vulnerability in the Greylock source code? | 写着灰锁源代码有漏洞的章节 | 
| [27:28] | I don’t know if you took a look around on the way in, | 我不知道你进来的时候有没有看看 | 
| [27:30] | but we’re way past source code. | 但我们早过了源代码那一步了 | 
| [27:32] | Remember Conroy? All that financing? | 记得康罗伊吗 还有融资 | 
| [27:34] | That was just the beginning. | 那只是开头 | 
| [27:35] | We’re pitching buyers tomorrow. Sky’s the limit. | 我们明天就要向买家推销产品了 前途无量 | 
| [27:37] | You lied to me. | 你对我说谎了 | 
| [27:39] | I sat right there and you lied to my face. | 我就坐在你面前 你当着我的面撒谎 | 
| [27:42] | I omitted. I held a few things back. | 我不是撒谎 只是隐瞒了一些事情 | 
| [27:45] | What did this company know that you and I didn’t? | 这家公司知道什么你和我不知道的 | 
| [27:48] | If something was really wrong, you would’ve fixed it. | 如果真的有问题 你会解决的 | 
| [27:49] | You know I was too close to the project. | 你知道我当局者迷 | 
| [27:51] | I couldn’t see it. That is why we hired them. | 我没法看清 所以我们才雇佣了他们 | 
| [27:55] | Do you know how dangerous this could be? | 你知道这能有多危险吗 | 
| [27:57] | If the wrong person | 如果有坏人 | 
| [27:57] | with the right know-how | 知道进入灰锁的 | 
| [27:59] | got access to Greylock, | 正确途径 | 
| [28:00] | they could strip it down to its most dangerous parts | 他们会把灰锁拆解到只剩最危险的部件 | 
| [28:03] | and use it to cripple systems. | 然后利用其损坏系统 | 
| [28:05] | Systems have flaws. | 系统自然有缺陷 | 
| [28:07] | So do people. | 人也是 | 
| [28:08] | And I won’t destroy this company | 而我是不会就因为有坏人可能滥用我们的创作 | 
| [28:09] | because a bad guy might misuse what we made. | 就摧毁这家公司的 | 
| [28:13] | They make baseball bats, Aram. | 坏人还可能用棒球棒呢 阿兰姆 | 
| [28:14] | Even though someone might use it | 就算有人可能用棒球棒 | 
| [28:16] | to crack somebody over the head– | 砸破别人的脑袋 | 
| [28:16] | You can’t keep selling this. | 你不能再销售灰锁 | 
| [28:19] | I can as long as clients want to buy it. | 只有有顾客愿意买 我就能卖 | 
| [28:21] | There might be a few bad eggs. It happens. | 可能会有一些漏洞 这是很自然的 | 
| [28:23] | I want this program out there so the rest of our customers | 我想推出这个项目 好让剩下的顾客 | 
| [28:25] | can use it for the good you intended. | 能利用系统完成你的美好意图 | 
| [28:27] | No. You want it out there so you can be rich. | 不 你想推出好变得富有 | 
| [28:32] | Chloe was right. You shouldn’t be in here. | 克洛伊是对的 你不该到这里来 | 
| [28:34] | You should leave. | 你应该走了 | 
| [28:35] | It’s too soon for Marquez | 马尔克斯肯定 | 
| [28:37] | to have gotten out of the country. | 还没来得及离开这个国家 | 
| [28:38] | Where’s he hiding? In the city? Nearby? | 他藏在哪 在本市吗 还是本市周边 | 
| [28:41] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 | 
| [28:44] | But I know where he’s gonna be. | 但我知道他要去哪 | 
| [28:46] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [28:47] | I overheard El Conejo get the second phone call | 我偷听到兔子先生接到第二通电话 | 
| [28:50] | about his missing shipment. | 是关于他丢失货物的 | 
| [28:52] | I know the time and the place for the exchange. | 我知道交易的时间和地点 | 
| [28:55] | I’ll share it, for a trade. | 我会告诉你们 但有条件 | 
| [28:59] | What trade? | 什么条件 | 
| [29:00] | I want to be sent back to Mexico for trial. | 我要求被遣返墨西哥接受庭审 | 
| [29:04] | Oh, let me guess– | 我猜猜 | 
| [29:05] | Because you’ve got a friend in the Fiscalia General’s office? | 因为你在总检察长办公室有朋友 | 
| [29:08] | There’s not gonna be any trial, will there? | 不会有什么庭审 是吧 | 
| [29:09] | You wanna worry about a little fish like me? | 你们要操心我这样的小鱼 | 
| [29:12] | Or go after the big fish like Marquez? | 还是去追马尔克斯这样的大鱼 | 
| [29:20] | You kidnapped an FBI agent? | 你绑架了联调局探员 | 
| [29:22] | You threatened him over a truckload of, what, vegetables? | 你用一卡车的什么威胁他 蔬菜吗 | 
| [29:25] | Avocados are a fruit, imbecile. | 牛油果是水果 白痴 | 
| [29:28] | You’re sick. The both of you. | 你们是疯子 两个都是 | 
| [29:30] | This whole thing… | 所有的事都… | 
| [29:35] | Since the day you were born, I knew you were weak. | 你出生的那天起 我就知道你很弱小 | 
| [29:39] | You were built to sit behind a desk or a library. | 你天生就是做文书的料 | 
| [29:44] | I saw it, and I let you stay soft– to keep you safe. | 我知道 但我让你保持软弱了 为了保护你 | 
| [29:50] | But if you ever question my judgment or my control again, | 但如果你再质疑我的判断和掌控 | 
| [29:53] | so help me, boy, | 老天保佑 小子 | 
| [29:55] | you will learn a lesson in what a real man of power can do. | 你会受到教训 知道一个掌权之人的能力 | 
| [30:05] | Now, you wait here, until we’re long gone. | 你等在这 直到我们走远为止 | 
| [30:23] | There will come a time, Elizabeth, | 总有一天 伊丽莎白 | 
| [30:25] | when you are completely stumped, | 你会被完全难倒 | 
| [30:29] | a time when you will have factored in every variable | 你会把所有的变量都考虑到 | 
| [30:33] | and you still won’t see the answer. | 但还是不明白答案 | 
| [30:36] | But it’ll be there. Somewhere. | 但答案就在某处 | 
| [30:38] | The answer is– is always there. | 答案一直都在 | 
| [30:41] | And when you can’t see it, | 当你看不到它 | 
| [30:43] | it’s because some assumption that you’ve made, | 那是因为你做的一些假设 | 
| [30:46] | something you’ve taken for granted is false. | 一些你觉得理所当然的事是错的 | 
| [30:50] | You think you’re in a hospital in France. | 你觉得你在法国的一家医院 | 
| [30:52] | It may not be France or a hospital. | 那里可能并不是法国或一家医院 | 
| [30:54] | It may be New York and a warehouse. | 那里可能是纽约的一个仓库 | 
| [30:57] | The magician doesn’t trick you. | 魔术师不骗你 | 
| [31:00] | The magician helps you trick yourself. | 魔术师帮你骗你自己 | 
| [31:12] | That looks fun. | 看着很有意思 | 
| [31:13] | Cheecha’s a god-send. | 薇查太棒了 | 
| [31:15] | I’m pain free and looser than a kangaroo’s tummy. | 我完全不疼了 比袋鼠的肚肚还松弛 | 
| [31:22] | I think it’s a trick, an illusion. | 我想那是个把戏 一个假象 | 
| [31:25] | He figured it out. | 他想明白了 | 
| [31:27] | Ooh. Yeah. Oh, baby! Aah! | 爽 太爽了 | 
| [31:39] | I wanted to know who got into my safe. | 我想知道谁盗了我的保险箱 | 
| [31:41] | I should’ve been asking whether this is my safe. | 我该问这是不是我的保险箱 | 
| [31:47] | They tore mine out. | 他们把我的挖了出来 | 
| [31:48] | You can see exactly where there. | 你可以看到原来的痕迹 | 
| [31:51] | And they replaced it with a perfect replica. | 他们用完美的复制品将其替换 | 
| [31:54] | Then they were free to take the original safe somewhere | 然后他们就可以把原保险箱带走 | 
| [31:57] | and drill for days if they needed to. | 慢慢把它钻开 | 
| [32:00] | How did Kosta not know? | 科斯塔怎么会不知道 | 
| [32:03] | An afternoon away. An evening at the opera. | 某天下午出去了 某天晚上去看歌剧了 | 
| [32:07] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 | 
| [32:09] | That was then. The now is in Zurich. | 都是过去的事了 现在要找的人在苏黎世 | 
| [32:11] | And his name is Heinrich Zimmerstahl. | 他的名字叫海因里希·齐默斯塔尔 | 
| [32:51] | I brought your ransom. | 我把你要的赎金带来了 | 
| [32:53] | But we both know you’re never gonna touch a dollar. | 但我们都知道你一块钱都碰不到 | 
| [32:56] | Because you’re not leaving. | 因为你走不了了 | 
| [32:58] | This place is now your graveyard. | 这里就是你的墓地 | 
| [33:01] | I bury you here. | 我把你埋在这 | 
| [33:02] | What are you doing? We don’t have the shipment yet. | 你在干什么 我们还没拿回货 | 
| [33:04] | Look around. | 看看周围 | 
| [33:06] | His only way out of here is through us, | 他只能从我们这边出 | 
| [33:09] | and he won’t even get that far. | 而他连这里都走不到 | 
| [33:16] | What if I want to get caught? | 如果我想被逮住呢 | 
| [33:18] | Antonio? | 安东尼奥 | 
| [33:20] | What in God’s name are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [33:23] | Do I still seem weak to you? Like I belong behind a desk? | 你还觉得我弱吗 觉得我只配当文书 | 
| [33:25] | You gotta be joking. | 你肯定是在逗我 | 
| [33:26] | How many years of it do you think I could stand it, Dad? | 你觉得我能忍几年 爸 | 
| [33:28] | Of what? | 忍什么 | 
| [33:29] | Of not being allowed to know about the family business. | 忍不被允许接触家里的生意 | 
| [33:31] | Of not getting a phone call | 忍我亲爸就在几小时车程内 | 
| [33:32] | when my own father is just a few hours away. | 而我却等不到电话 | 
| [33:35] | You’re not strong enough. | 你不够强 | 
| [33:37] | You mean not Samuel enough. | 你是说不够萨缪尔 | 
| [33:38] | It has nothing to do with Samuel. | 和萨缪尔无关 | 
| [33:40] | I always wanted the best for you. Always! | 我一直想要给你最好的生活 一直 | 
| [33:43] | You wanted me gone. The college boy in America. | 你想我离开 当个美国的大学生 | 
| [33:46] | I outsmarted you. I took your truck. | 我比你智高一筹 我劫了你的货 | 
| [33:48] | I ransomed it back right under your nose. | 我就在你鼻子底下索要了赎金 | 
| [33:51] | What do you say to that? | 你怎么说 | 
| [33:53] | Am I strong enough now? | 我现在够强了吗 | 
| [33:58] | Get down! Fbi! | 趴下 联调局 | 
| [34:01] | You think you’re so smart, huh? | 你觉得你很聪明是吧 | 
| [34:03] | Don’t move! Down! | 不许动 趴下 | 
| [34:04] | You led the FBI right to us. | 你把联调局引了过来 | 
| [34:06] | Me? How about you and your ego? | 我吗 你和你的自负怎么说 | 
| [34:08] | Kidnapping. Calling attention to yourself. | 绑架 引起他们的注意 | 
| [34:11] | Like a fool. | 像个傻子 | 
| [34:12] | It was you? This whole time? | 一直以来都是你吗 | 
| [34:15] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我该做的 | 
| [34:17] | Look. He’s paying attention now. | 看 他现在注意我了 | 
| [34:18] | You want my attention? | 你想要我的注意 | 
| [34:20] | You want to be part of this business? | 你想要参与进这生意里 | 
| [34:21] | Okay. Okay, how about we de-escalate? | 好了 好了 我们冷静一下好不好 | 
| [34:23] | There’s a cost to this business! | 这生意是有代价的 | 
| [34:26] | You can talk about it in family therapy tomorrow. | 你们明天可以一起和心理医生谈 | 
| [34:28] | And this is what happens when you cross El Conejo. | 这就是你惹到兔子先生的下场 | 
| [34:31] | Gun! | 枪 | 
| [34:32] | Drop it! | 放下枪 | 
| [34:33] | I got it. | 抓住了 | 
| [34:37] | You’re okay. He needs an ambulance. | 你没事了 他需要救护车 | 
| [34:39] | – Do you? – I’m fine. | -你需要吗 -我没事 | 
| [34:41] | But I’m never touching an avocado again. | 但我不会再碰牛油果了 | 
| [34:50] | I almost died today because of you, kid. | 我今天差点因你而死 小子 | 
| [34:56] | Twice. | 两次 | 
| [34:57] | I didn’t think it would go that far. | 我没想到会走到这步 | 
| [35:00] | Didn’t think he would… | 没想到他会 | 
| [35:07] | How are you even involved in this? | 你是怎么搅进来的 | 
| [35:08] | It was my code you used to hack your dad’s business. | 你用来黑你爸生意的代码是我的 | 
| [35:11] | Really? Th-That’s cool. | 真的吗 真酷 | 
| [35:14] | Cool? | 酷吗 | 
| [35:16] | How did you even get ahold of it to begin with? | 你是怎么拿到它的 | 
| [35:18] | Uh, my roommate at Princeton. | 我普林斯顿大学的室友 | 
| [35:21] | He’s a computer science major. | 他学的是计算机科学 | 
| [35:23] | He saw a beta test version of the– | 他在编程课上 | 
| [35:26] | Of your software in his programming class. | 看到了你的软件的一个测试版 | 
| [35:29] | He made some minor tweaks, | 他微调了一下 | 
| [35:31] | took the rootkit, made it offensive, | 让它有攻击性 | 
| [35:33] | saw how dangerous and adaptable it was, | 看到它有多危险和适应力有多强 | 
| [35:35] | and said he needed to test it out. | 然后他说需要测试一下 | 
| [35:37] | I had the perfect target– my father. | 我有完美的目标 我爸 | 
| [35:41] | Your roommate weaponized my code in a dorm room? | 你室友在宿舍里把我的代码武器化了 | 
| [35:45] | He said it was the perfect weapon. | 他说那是完美的武器 | 
| [35:48] | You should know. You built it. | 你该知道的 是你写的 | 
| [35:58] | I’m sorry, Kosta. | 抱歉 科斯塔 | 
| [36:01] | I would never betray you, Raymond, | 我永远不会背叛你的 雷蒙德 | 
| [36:04] | but I did fail. | 但我确实失败了 | 
| [36:06] | You left this house safe with me, | 你把这房子交给我看守 | 
| [36:08] | and somehow, I let the enemy slip inside. | 而我让敌人溜了进去 | 
| [36:12] | I walked by that safe hundreds of times, and I had no idea. | 我路过那个保险箱数百次 一点都没发现 | 
| [36:15] | You wouldn’t have. I didn’t see it. | 你发现不了的 我之前也没发现 | 
| [36:19] | It was just a good guess. | 只是猜对了 | 
| [36:22] | When this is over, | 等这一切结束了 | 
| [36:23] | the house and everything in it are yours. | 这房子和里面的一切都是你的了 | 
| [36:26] | Keep it, sell it. I don’t care. | 留着 卖了 我不在意 | 
| [36:29] | It’s all yours. | 都是你的了 | 
| [36:37] | You’ll forgive me if I let you see yourself out. | 请原谅我不送你了 | 
| [36:46] | Mr. Zimmerstahl has arrived. | 齐默斯塔尔先生到了 | 
| [36:52] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 | 
| [36:54] | It’s been years. | 很多年不见了 | 
| [36:56] | I was telling your associate here about the first time we met. | 我正和你这位同事说起我们初次见面的事 | 
| [37:01] | The St. Moritz Snow Polo World Cup, 2005. | 2005年圣莫里茨雪地马球世界杯赛 | 
| [37:04] | I haven’t gone near a drop of peppermint schnapps since. | 自此之后我再也没喝过薄荷酒 | 
| [37:10] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [37:12] | When I came to see you all those years ago, | 多年前我来看你的时候 | 
| [37:14] | I told you I needed a particularly secure safe. | 我和你说我需要一个特别安全的保险箱 | 
| [37:19] | I told you that safe needed to be one-of-a-kind. Do you remember? | 我和你说保险箱必须是独一无二的 记得吗 | 
| [37:23] | I do. | 记得 | 
| [37:34] | You’re really going through with it? | 你真的要这么做吗 | 
| [37:36] | I can think of a thousand terrible things | 如果灰锁代码泄露 | 
| [37:38] | the wrong person could do if the Greylock code went wide, | 我可以想到不法分子会做出无数可怕的事 | 
| [37:41] | but what scares me most are the things I cannot think of. | 但让我最害怕的是我想不到的事 | 
| [37:47] | I have to stop this before Nick gets more funding. | 我必须在尼克拿到更多资金前阻止此事 | 
| [37:51] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你做得对 | 
| [38:00] | Watch your step. | 小心台阶 | 
| [38:02] | Dear. | 亲爱的 | 
| [38:05] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [38:08] | That box was one of the finest I’d ever constructed. | 这是我做过最好的保险箱之一 | 
| [38:12] | I couldn’t agree more. One of the finest. | 完全同意 最好之一 | 
| [38:15] | The problem– that’s not my safe. | 问题是这不是我的保险箱 | 
| [38:19] | My safe is gone, | 我的保险箱不见了 | 
| [38:20] | and the one in its place is identical. | 现在取而代之的这个却一模一样 | 
| [38:24] | One person is capable of that kind of craftsmanship. | 只有一个人能做出这种工艺 | 
| [38:29] | You. | 你 | 
| [38:34] | You built a second safe, didn’t you? | 你做了第二个保险箱是吗 | 
| [38:36] | Well, of course I did. | 当然了 | 
| [38:40] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [38:41] | I made a second. Identical. | 我做了第二个一模一样的 | 
| [38:45] | For whom? | 给谁做的 | 
| [38:46] | Raymond, I made it for you. | 雷蒙德 给你做的 | 
| [39:04] | Having problems with your source code, Nick? | 源代码有问题吗 尼克 | 
| [39:06] | Is this you? Did you do this? | 是你吗 是你干的吗 | 
| [39:08] | Nothing in Greylock will respond. | 灰锁完全没有反应 | 
| [39:10] | And you didn’t even start the space camp program for those kids. | 你甚至没给那些孩子开启太空夏令营计划 | 
| [39:13] | What? | 什么 | 
| [39:15] | It’s over, Nick. I went into the servers. | 结束了 尼克 我进过服务器 | 
| [39:17] | I undid the architecture, framework, databases– | 我撤销了架构 框架和数据库 | 
| [39:19] | Aram, I have a buyers’ presentation in 10 minutes. | 阿兰姆 十分钟后 我要给买家做介绍 | 
| [39:21] | Conroy’s in there. Three other angels. | 康罗伊会在场 还有其他三位天使投资 | 
| [39:24] | What am I supposed to tell them? | 我要怎么和他们说 | 
| [39:25] | Tell them the truth. | 告诉他们真相 | 
| [39:28] | Dude. | 哥们 | 
| [39:31] | It’s not too late. You can fix it. | 现在还来得及 你可以弄好它 | 
| [39:32] | I could, but I won’t. | 我可以 但我不会 | 
| [39:35] | And it would take the best IT team in the world months | 世界最优秀技术团队都要耗费几个月的时间 | 
| [39:38] | to undo what I did. | 才能撤销我所做的 | 
| [39:44] | Do you have any idea | 你知不知道 | 
| [39:45] | what’s already been done with our software? | 我们的软件已经做了什么吗 | 
| [39:47] | A couple of idiot kids in a dorm room | 一群傻孩子在宿舍里 | 
| [39:49] | used it to hack a drug cartel. | 用它黑进了毒贩集团 | 
| [39:51] | What about the next person who gets their hands on it | 如果下一个拿到的人会修改后门软件 | 
| [39:53] | and knows how to modify the rootkit? | 怎么办 | 
| [39:55] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我不知道你鬼扯什么 | 
| [39:56] | And I don’t think you ever did. | 我想你根本就不知道 | 
| [40:00] | My code was never safe with you. | 我的代码在你手上根本不安全 | 
| [40:03] | You know what you tell them in the other room? | 你知道你在隔壁房间该怎么和他们说吗 | 
| [40:05] | You tell them that your ex-business partner | 你告诉他们你的前任商业伙伴 | 
| [40:07] | did what he set out to do. | 完成了他应该完成的任务 | 
| [40:11] | He tried to make the world a little safer. | 他想让这个世界更安全一点 | 
| [40:22] | Can you come in a minute? | 你能过来一下吗 | 
| [40:31] | Reggie Cole is dead. | 雷吉·科尔死了 | 
| [40:33] | The trail on the gunman went cold, | 枪手的线索断了 | 
| [40:34] | but there is one lead left to follow. | 但还有一条线索可以追查 | 
| [40:37] | The lawyer. What was his name? | 那名律师 叫什么来着 | 
| [40:40] | Lacroix. | 拉克鲁瓦 | 
| [40:41] | The man must’ve had associates, a legal practice, a family. | 他肯定有同事 律师事务所 家庭 | 
| [40:45] | Let’s find out everything we can about him. | 我们尽力查出他的所有资料 | 
| [40:47] | Sure. What do we have to lose? | 好 我们也没什么损失 | 
| [40:49] | I have everything to lose, but that’s not gonna stop me. | 我可能会失去一切 但那阻止不了我 | 
| [40:52] | I’m so sorry, Raymond. | 很对不起 雷蒙德 | 
| [40:54] | I had no idea you were going to be robbed. | 我不知道你会被抢劫 | 
| [40:57] | You say you made the duplicate for me? | 你说你给我做了个一模一样的吗 | 
| [41:00] | Well, no. Not you directly. | 不 不是直接给你 | 
| [41:04] | Then who? | 那是给谁 | 
| [41:05] | A woman. | 一名女子 | 
| [41:07] | She came to me and she said she was your representative. | 她来找我说她代表你 | 
| [41:10] | She knew everything about you. | 她对你了如指掌 | 
| [41:12] | She knew everything about the safe. | 她对保险箱的事一清二楚 | 
| [41:14] | She was clear she wanted it made | 她说得很清楚 | 
| [41:16] | to the same specifications as the original. | 她要做一个和原版一模一样的 | 
| [41:21] | She paid with the same bank accounts. | 她用同一个银行账户付款 | 
| [41:24] | The only thing different was using uncoded | 唯一不同的是 | 
| [41:27] | ready-to-set biometric panels | 拇指扫描采用的是 | 
| [41:31] | for the thumb scan. | 未设置的生物面板 | 
| [41:33] | So anyone could open the new one. | 所以任何人都能开启新的保险箱 | 
| [41:36] | At the time, I assumed you’d simply set it later. | 当时 我以为你之后会设置好 | 
| [41:40] | Tell me everything that you can remember about the woman. | 把你记得这名女子所有的事全都告诉我 | 
| [41:44] | It was so long ago. | 那是很久之前的事了 | 
| [41:49] | I remember glasses. | 我记得她戴了眼镜 | 
| [41:52] | She wasn’t very tall. | 个子不是很高 | 
| [41:58] | I do remember one other thing. | 我倒是记得另一件事 | 
| [42:00] | Go on. | 继续说 | 
| [42:01] | It happened several times. | 出现过好几次 | 
| [42:05] | She called me “deary.” | 她叫我亲爱的 | 
| [42:06] | Deary? | 亲爱的 | 
| [42:07] | And she called herself “Mister.” | 她自称先生 | 
| [42:12] | Kaplan? | 卡普兰 | 
| [42:13] | Yes, Raymond. | 是的 雷蒙德 | 
| [42:15] | Mr. Kaplan. | 卡普兰先生 |