| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | So let’s do this, Virginia! Let’s get out the vote! | 让我们开始吧 弗吉尼亚州 开始投票吧 | 
| [00:04] | Because believe me, I am just gettin’ started! | 相信我 这一切才刚开始 | 
| [00:13] | Yes, sir! | 没错 | 
| [00:14] | Thank you! | 谢谢大家 | 
| [00:18] | One o’clock. Black jacket. I’m gonna check him out. | 一点钟方向 黑夹克 我去看看 | 
| [00:20] | – Copy that. – Ladies and gentlemen, Thank you so much. | -收到 -女士们先生们 非常感谢 | 
| [00:23] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 | 
| [00:24] | Turn out your pockets for me. | 看一下你口袋里的东西 | 
| [00:25] | Senator? Senator Panabaker. | 参议员 帕娜贝克参议员 | 
| [00:27] | You’ve been campaigning on fiscal responsibility, | 你一直宣传要负起财政责任 | 
| [00:29] | but you voted this week to increase | 但这周你投票赞成 | 
| [00:31] | military spending by $90 billion. | 增加九百亿军队开支 | 
| [00:32] | I don’t see the contradiction. | 我觉得没有什么矛盾 | 
| [00:34] | We need a strong national defense, | 我们需要强大的国防力量 | 
| [00:36] | but we also need to make sure that money’s spent responsibly. | 但同时也需要确保负责任地使用这些钱 | 
| [00:38] | What we can’t have are things like my opponent | 我们不能接受的是我的对手 | 
| [00:41] | securing no-bid contracts for his employers. | 为其雇主获得非投标合同 | 
| [00:43] | That kind of sweetheart dealing hurts our troops | 这种私下签订的协议会伤害我们的军队 | 
| [00:46] | – and our taxpayers. – But Senator… | -以及我们的纳税人 -但参议员 | 
| [00:48] | I’m sorry. I have another event today. | 抱歉 我今天还有别的安排 | 
| [00:50] | That’s all for now. Thank you so much! | 先到这里 非常感谢 | 
| [00:51] | Thank you for coming! Thank you! | 谢谢你们能来 谢谢 | 
| [00:58] | My, my, my! Aren’t you a walking Hatch Act violation. | 看看 你来不正是违反了《哈奇法案》吗 | 
| [01:02] | Just a regular civilian, out here to support an old friend. | 只不过是一个普通公民 来支持老朋友罢了 | 
| [01:04] | Oh, I love the sentiment. I hate the “old” part. | 情我领了 “老”就不必了 | 
| [01:07] | Let’s just call it friends and leave it at that. | 说是朋友就好了 | 
| [01:08] | Gun! He’s got a gun! | 枪 他有枪 | 
| [01:16] | Ma’am, are you okay? Have you been hit? | 参议员 你还好吗 受伤了吗 | 
| [01:20] | I’m… I’m disarmed. I’ve been disarmed. | 我的武器没了 我武器没了 | 
| [01:22] | My gun’s gone, too. | 我的枪也不见了 | 
| [01:23] | Do you have eyes on the… You’re bleeding. | 你看到… 你在流血 | 
| [01:28] | Yeah, it… It’s not mine. | 这 这不是我的血 | 
| [01:32] | Shots fired. Agent down. Requesting backup. | 有枪击 特工受伤 请求支援 | 
| [01:34] | Repeat, shots fired. Do you copy? | 重复 有枪击 收到吗 | 
| [01:38] | My God. Harold. | 天呐 哈罗德 | 
| [01:41] | What the hell just happened? | 刚发生了什么 | 
| [01:48] | 四神偷 第199号 | |
| [01:51] | It’s this way. | 这边 | 
| [01:53] | These were once an oasis for the wretched masses, | 这里曾是可怜人的绿洲 | 
| [01:58] | a respite from their squalid tenements, | 让他们短暂地远离肮脏的住所 | 
| [02:01] | where plumbing was a pipe dream | 在那些住所中下水管道只在梦里有 | 
| [02:03] | and people were kicking their filthy buckets | 人们只能无休止地踢着 | 
| [02:06] | in great numbers. | 那些肮脏的桶 | 
| [02:08] | Of course, it took an angry public outcry | 当然 公众的愤怒 | 
| [02:10] | and several cholera epidemics to convince the City Fathers | 以及几次霍乱的传播才使市政府官员 | 
| [02:14] | that their citizens needed somewhere clean and wet | 相信他们的市民需要一个干净湿润 | 
| [02:20] | to relax with a bar of soap. | 且有肥皂的地方休息 | 
| [02:22] | Fascinating, but I can’t keep doing | 有趣 但我不能一直 | 
| [02:24] | this back-and-forth to New York from DC. | 在华盛顿和纽约间往返 | 
| [02:26] | It’s a terrible waste of time. | 这太浪费时间了 | 
| [02:28] | You didn’t really fly me up here to tour an old bathhouse? | 你让我飞过来不单是为了参观旧浴场吧 | 
| [02:31] | – Well, no. I– Wait a minute. | -当然不是 -等一下 | 
| [02:35] | Are you actually living here? | 你真的住在这里吗 | 
| [02:37] | This place looks like it should be condemned! | 这个地方看起来应该被拆除 | 
| [02:39] | I don’t think so. It has great pipes. | 我不觉得 这里的管道非常好 | 
| [02:41] | And now that the steam room’s up and running, the… | 现在蒸汽房也可以用了 | 
| [02:45] | Only a side project, Harold. | 这只是个副业 哈罗德 | 
| [02:48] | I summoned you up here for more pressing business. | 我叫你来是有更紧要的事 | 
| [02:52] | Is it Wujing? Has he made some new alliance? | 是关于吴京吗 他又有新同盟了吗 | 
| [02:55] | Plans on that front are still in the planning stages. | 这方面的计划仍在规划中 | 
| [02:58] | Please. | 请坐 | 
| [02:59] | But no. I want to discuss | 但不是他 我想谈一谈 | 
| [03:02] | the tribulations of our dear Senator. | 我们亲爱的参议员最近的遭遇 | 
| [03:06] | What a harrowing experience for you both. | 对你俩来说 这经历真是令人痛苦 | 
| [03:09] | It was a matter of inches. | 就差那么一点 | 
| [03:10] | A few to the left, and a Secret Service agent | 往左一点 那名特勤局的特工 | 
| [03:12] | would have been killed. | 可能就没命了 | 
| [03:13] | A few to the right, and Cynthia. | 往右一点 就可能是辛西娅没命 | 
| [03:16] | And that’s not the only quandary keeping you up at night. | 让你睡不着的可不止这一个困惑 | 
| [03:19] | How to explain the stolen radios, | 被偷的无线电 | 
| [03:22] | the disappearing guns? | 消失的手枪要如何解释 | 
| [03:24] | It makes no sense. | 毫无道理 | 
| [03:26] | We’re talking about the most highly trained, | 这些特工可是受过最好的训练 | 
| [03:28] | dependable security in the country. | 是这个国家最可靠的安保 | 
| [03:30] | And yet someone brought them to their knees. | 然而有人就是打败了他们 | 
| [03:33] | I’m afraid you won’t like the answer. | 恐怕你不会喜欢这个问题的答案 | 
| [03:36] | Pickpockets. | 扒手 | 
| [03:38] | I’m sorry, but common thieves | 抱歉 但普通小偷 | 
| [03:39] | did not disarm the Secret Service. | 不会偷特勤局的武装 | 
| [03:41] | I’m not referring to a gang of delinquents, Harold. | 我说的可不是一群简单的罪犯 哈罗德 | 
| [03:45] | These particular pickpockets aren’t scavengers. | 这些扒手可不满足于小偷小摸 | 
| [03:48] | They’re apex predators. | 他们是顶级”掠食者” | 
| [03:51] | One o’clock. Black jacket. I’m gonna check him out. | 一点钟方向 黑夹克 我去看看 | 
| [03:53] | – Copy that. – Thank you all for coming. Thank you so much. | -收到 -女士们先生们 非常感谢 | 
| [03:54] | They study their prey to determine | 他们会先研究猎物 | 
| [03:56] | what action will provoke the desired reaction. | 确定什么样的行为会引起他们想要的反应 | 
| [04:02] | We love you, Cynthia! | 我们爱你 辛西娅 | 
| [04:03] | – Hey! Watch it! – Ma’am. Ma’am, step back. | -小心点 -女士 女士 退后一些 | 
| [04:06] | And once their diversion | 而一旦他们的障眼法 | 
| [04:07] | has you exactly where they want you, | 将你推到了他们想要的位置 | 
| [04:09] | they sink their teeth in so fast, | 他们就会快速咬下去 | 
| [04:12] | you never see them strike. | 你根本看不到他们的攻击 | 
| [04:13] | A highly coordinated ambush, | 这是一次配合度极高的伏击 | 
| [04:16] | the entire pack moving as one. | 整个队伍像一个整体一样行动 | 
| [04:20] | Then they’re gone. | 然后他们就消失了 | 
| [04:21] | Before you even knew they were there. | 你甚至都不知道他们出现过 | 
| [04:24] | They call themselves the Four Guns. | 他们称自己为”四神偷” | 
| [04:27] | Guns? So they are hitmen. | 枪手吗 所以他们是职业杀手 | 
| [04:29] | No. As I said, they pick pockets. | 不 我说了 他们扒窃 | 
| [04:33] | It would be beneath their dignity to threaten violence, | 威胁使用暴力是有损他们尊严的 | 
| [04:36] | and they’d certainly never use a weapon. | 而且他们也绝未使用过武器 | 
| [04:38] | – So what’s with the name? – The Four Guns. | -那为什么起这个名字 -四神偷 | 
| [04:40] | Gun as in gonif, the Yiddish word for “thief.” | 也就是希伯来语的”盗贼” | 
| [04:44] | But if they’re not killers, | 但如果他们不是杀手 | 
| [04:44] | then why did they take a shot at Panabaker? | 那为什么他们要射杀帕娜贝克 | 
| [04:47] | I don’t think they did. | 我觉得不是他们干的 | 
| [04:49] | Someone else was there yesterday, | 昨天还有其他人在场 | 
| [04:51] | someone with a motive, | 有动机的一个人 | 
| [04:53] | who knew the pickpockets’ skill set | 他知道扒手们的能力 | 
| [04:55] | and how to use it to make Panabaker vulnerable. | 以及如何运用这些能力来伤害帕娜贝克 | 
| [04:59] | And whoever that someone is, they’re going to try again. | 无论那个人是谁 他们还会再出手的 | 
| [05:03] | How do we stop them? | 如何阻止他们 | 
| [05:04] | Well, in this case, | 这次 | 
| [05:06] | it’s going to take a thief to catch an assassin. | 得用盗贼来抓住杀手 | 
| [05:12] | Reddington has connected our gang of pickpockets | 雷丁顿认为这些扒手 | 
| [05:14] | to several high-yield thefts, | 和几起涉案金额巨大的盗窃案有关 | 
| [05:15] | mostly covert jobs. | 大部分很隐秘 | 
| [05:17] | Driftstream Industries. A major energy conglomerate. | 漂溪工业 一家大型能源集团 | 
| [05:20] | They lifted a two-factor authentication key | 他们从这家公司首席技术官那里 | 
| [05:22] | off their CTO, took control of their system, | 偷了一个双重验证密钥 控制了他们的系统 | 
| [05:25] | and threatened to cut off fuel | 并威胁要切断 | 
| [05:26] | to half the power plants in Texas, | 德州半数发电厂的燃料供应 | 
| [05:28] | fleecing the company for millions. | 向该公司勒索数百万美元 | 
| [05:30] | Sometimes their work gets more notice. | 有时他们工作会引起更多关注 | 
| [05:32] | 米可森王子忘记御宝放在哪里 挪威惊爆新闻 御宝”一时找不到”了 | |
| [05:32] | Oh, my God! Prince Erik! I remember that. | 天啊 埃里克王子 我记得这个新闻 | 
| [05:35] | They practically stole the crown | 他们几乎是从他头上 | 
| [05:36] | right off his head, poor idiot. | 偷走了王冠 可怜的蠢货 | 
| [05:38] | I’m sorry, but why are we looking for them | 抱歉 我们为什么要找他们 | 
| [05:40] | when we should be focused on finding a killer? | 我们不是应该专心找凶手吗 | 
| [05:42] | I mean, Panabaker’s life is on the line here. | 帕娜贝克的生命正受到威胁 | 
| [05:44] | And the Bureau is conducting an extensive manhunt | 局里正耗费大量人力物力 | 
| [05:46] | for her would-be assassin, but Reddington is confident | 寻找刺杀她的嫌疑人 但雷丁顿确信 | 
| [05:49] | these pickpockets aided in the attack. | 这些贼协助了此次袭击 | 
| [05:52] | That means finding them will lead us to the shooter. | 这意味找到他们 我们就能找到凶手 | 
| [05:54] | So how do we find them? | 我们怎么找到他们 | 
| [05:55] | Start with the scene of the crime. | 从犯罪现场入手 | 
| [05:57] | You and Agent Zuma coordinate with our Evidence Response Team. | 你和祖玛探员协助我们的证据响应小组 | 
| [06:00] | Agent Ressler, you should meet | 雷斯勒探员 你该去见一下 | 
| [06:02] | with the Senator’s security detail, | 参议员的安保团队 | 
| [06:03] | but I want to check in on her first, | 但我想先见见她 | 
| [06:05] | make sure she’s holding up okay. | 确保她还坚持得住 | 
| [06:08] | Agent Ives won’t be grabbing pickle jars | 艾夫斯特工一时半会 | 
| [06:10] | off any high shelves for a while, | 没法从高架上拿泡菜罐了 | 
| [06:11] | but I’m praying for him, and I just want to get back | 但我在为他祈祷 我只想回去继续做 | 
| [06:14] | to what I was sent to DC to do. | 我该在华盛顿所做的事 | 
| [06:16] | Great answer, Senator. But I was there, remember? | 答得好 参议员 但记得吗 我在现场 | 
| [06:20] | What do you wanna hear? | 你想听我说什么 | 
| [06:22] | That I’m terrified? | 说我很害怕吗 | 
| [06:23] | That my opponent’s whipped his base into such a frenzy | 说我的对手把他的基本盘都逼疯了 | 
| [06:26] | that someone actually tried to kill me? | 然后真有人想杀了我吗 | 
| [06:28] | I’ve read your security file. | 我看过你的安全档案 | 
| [06:29] | I know why you were assigned a Secret Service detail. | 我知道为什么派特勤局保护你 | 
| [06:32] | One of those men almost died for me. | 其中一人差点为我丧命 | 
| [06:34] | Do you know what it’s like to ask a stranger | 你知道让陌生人做出这样的牺牲 | 
| [06:36] | to make that kind of sacrifice? | 是种什么感觉吗 | 
| [06:38] | Well, I’m no stranger, | 我不是陌生人 | 
| [06:40] | but you put it all on the line for me last year. | 但你去年也曾想尽一切办法 | 
| [06:42] | You kept me out of prison. | 让我免于牢狱之灾 | 
| [06:44] | I want to repay my debt to you. | 我想报答你 | 
| [06:47] | Has the cheese slid all the way off your cracker? | 你脑子有病吧 | 
| [06:50] | There’s a reason I put it on the line, | 我那样做是有原因的 | 
| [06:52] | and it wasn’t Christian charity. | 不是因为基督教徒的博爱 | 
| [06:54] | Reddington blackmailed me. | 是雷丁顿勒索了我 | 
| [06:55] | You said that was all forgotten. | 你说过这一切都忘了 | 
| [06:57] | Forgotten. But not forgiven. | 是忘了 但没原谅 | 
| [07:00] | I never want to be under that man’s thumb again. | 我不想再被那个人 | 
| [07:02] | Or anyone else on his team. | 或他的同伙控制 | 
| [07:04] | Look. I’m not here to defend Reddington. | 听着 我不是来替雷丁顿辩解的 | 
| [07:06] | I can only focus on the future | 我只关心未来 | 
| [07:07] | and making sure that you’re still in it. | 并确保你那时还活着 | 
| [07:09] | Cynthia… Please. | 辛西娅… 拜托 | 
| [07:13] | What do you need from me? | 你需要我做什么 | 
| [07:16] | Boss asked me to come here today, | 老大让我今天来这里 | 
| [07:18] | – but I don’t have a lot of time. – Of course. | -但我时间不多 -当然 | 
| [07:20] | I just wanna say, I’ve been where you are. | 我只想说 我曾和你一样 | 
| [07:23] | My partner, she, uh… | 我搭档她… | 
| [07:26] | Anyway, I hope you’re getting the, uh, support you need. | 总之 希望你得到所需的支持 | 
| [07:29] | Yeah, I’ll wait to deal with that | 我会等你们找到 | 
| [07:31] | once you find the man responsible. | 凶犯再处理 | 
| [07:32] | You said you never saw his face. | 你说没看到他的脸 | 
| [07:33] | You didn’t try to pursue him. | 你没试着去追他 | 
| [07:35] | My primary directive is to protect the Senator. | 我的第一原则是保护参议员 | 
| [07:39] | If there were other agents there, maybe, | 如果周围有其他特工 我或许会去追 | 
| [07:41] | but I would never abandon my post to chase an assailant. | 但我决不会放弃我的职责去追凶犯 | 
| [07:44] | The shooter had to pass through a metal detector | 凶犯通过了金属探测设备 | 
| [07:46] | to enter the barricades, right? | 进入限定区域 对吗 | 
| [07:48] | Where’d the gun come from? | 那把枪是哪里来的 | 
| [07:50] | He shot Agent Ives with his own service weapon. | 他用艾夫斯特工的枪射伤了他 | 
| [07:54] | You didn’t see him or even realize | 你没看到他 甚至在很久之后 | 
| [07:56] | that you’d been disarmed until much later. | 才意识到你武器被偷了 | 
| [07:57] | I don’t know how he did it. | 我不知道他是怎么做到的 | 
| [08:00] | What if I told you that he had help? | 如果我告诉你他有帮手呢 | 
| [08:19] | The passcode. | 密码 | 
| [08:21] | How’d you get it? | 你怎么弄到的 | 
| [08:23] | Patience and the right vantage point. | 耐心和正确的有利位置 | 
| [08:26] | Who looks over their shoulder before they type in their code? | 谁输密码的时候还会向身后看 | 
| [08:28] | So that’s it. We did what you told us. | 就这样吧 我们按你的吩咐做了 | 
| [08:30] | We don’t want any further part in… in… | 我们不想再进一步参与这… | 
| [08:34] | whatever this is. | 这什么了 | 
| [08:39] | Do you know what it means to be a patriot? | 你们知道做个爱国者意味着什么吗 | 
| [08:49] | The tree of liberty | 自由之树 | 
| [08:51] | must be refreshed with the blood of patriots. | 必须用爱国者的鲜血来浇灌 | 
| [08:56] | I will not stop the bleeding… | 我不会停止流血… | 
| [08:59] | until liberty is restored. | 直到重建自由 | 
| [09:02] | Senator, please, just hear me out. | 参议员 请听我说 | 
| [09:04] | Why press the flesh for two hours | 为什么要花两小时和选民握手 | 
| [09:06] | when you can spend five minutes | 你花五分钟 | 
| [09:07] | with someone who can actually bankroll your campaign? | 见见真正能支持你竞选的人就行 | 
| [09:09] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 | 
| [09:11] | I need you to hush for a second. | 请别说了 | 
| [09:13] | Shelly, stop taking notes. | 雪莉 别记了 | 
| [09:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 | 
| [09:16] | Actually, can you step out for a minute, please? | 实际上 你能出去一会吗 | 
| [09:19] | Of course, Senator. | 当然 参议员 | 
| [09:24] | Thank you! | 谢谢 | 
| [09:27] | Is that door shut? | 门关上了吗 | 
| [09:28] | Yeah. What’s wrong? | 是的 怎么了 | 
| [09:30] | Jonathan, what I’m about to say is not to leave this room. | 乔纳森 我下面要说的 严禁外传 | 
| [09:39] | Well, this is interesting. | 真有趣 | 
| [09:41] | Heavenly Spheres. | 《天体运行论》 | 
| [09:43] | The first text to suggest Earth is not the center of the universe. | 第一本表明地球非宇宙中心的书 | 
| [09:48] | A humbling reminder to us all. | 对我们所有人来说都是个提醒 | 
| [09:50] | Reading this was forbidden by Sacred Decree. | 圣令禁止阅读此书 | 
| [09:53] | They only printed 400 copies, so a first edition like yours… | 他们只印了四百本 你这本初版书… | 
| [09:59] | I’m prepared to offer you 1.2. | 我打算出120万美金 | 
| [10:01] | I’m not selling. | 我不卖 | 
| [10:03] | I want to make a trade for something. | 我想换点东西 | 
| [10:05] | Uh, we have a beautiful Audubon. | 我们有幅奥杜邦的真迹 | 
| [10:07] | Something from your private collection. | 是你的私人收藏 | 
| [10:10] | Private? | 私人收藏 | 
| [10:11] | I’m sure I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你的意思 | 
| [10:14] | Oh, but I’m sure you do. | 我想你一定明白 | 
| [10:17] | I recognized your book immediately. | 我刚才一眼就认出你的书 | 
| [10:20] | It was reported stolen from the Polish Academy of Sciences. | 波兰科学院曾报告此书失窃 | 
| [10:23] | And two minutes ago, you wanted to buy it from me | 两分钟前你还想用120万从我这里 | 
| [10:25] | for a million-two. | 买下这本书 | 
| [10:28] | Shall we dispense with the sanctimony? | 我们就都别再装好人了吧 | 
| [10:36] | Their shimmer comes from an industrial byproduct… arsenic. | 上面的微光是来自工业副产物 砷 | 
| [10:40] | The Victorians were mad for it. | 维多利亚时代的人曾为之疯狂 | 
| [10:42] | Put it in wallpaper, linen, lingerie. | 将其掺入墙纸 亚麻布和女士内衣中 | 
| [10:45] | And when they went truly mad from toxic exposure, | 当他们因接触毒物真的发疯时 | 
| [10:48] | doctors thought it was hysteria, “witch fever.” | 医生却认为是歇斯底里 “女巫热” | 
| [10:51] | We know better now. | 现在我们已经查明了原因 | 
| [10:53] | Which is why these books have been removed | 正因如此 我们把这些书 | 
| [10:54] | from most other private collections. | 与其他私人收藏书籍单独存放 | 
| [10:57] | And if one were to remove the slipcover? | 如果把保护套取下会怎样 | 
| [11:00] | Time has increased their potency. | 随着时间增加 毒效也会增长 | 
| [11:02] | As the binding deteriorates and flakes off, | 随着装订老化 书页脱落 | 
| [11:04] | the arsenic enters your lungs, | 砷元素会进入你的肺部 | 
| [11:06] | eventually causing total collapse. | 最终导致全身衰竭 | 
| [11:08] | I know exactly which one I want. | 我知道我想要哪一本了 | 
| [11:11] | Are you prepared to own something so deadly? | 你准备好拥有如此致命的东西了吗 | 
| [11:13] | Oh, it isn’t for me. It’s for a friend. Hm. | 不是给我的 是给我一个朋友 | 
| [11:23] | I didn’t request anything. | 我没要东西 | 
| [11:25] | Special delivery. | 特别专递 | 
| [11:27] | Courtesy of Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿送的 | 
| [11:29] | Oh, then I definitely don’t want it. | 那我肯定不会要 | 
| [11:31] | Took a lot of juice to smuggle it in. | 为了带它进来 动用了不少资源 | 
| [11:33] | And I wouldn’t refuse a gift | 我是不会拒绝一份 | 
| [11:34] | from a man with that kind of reach. | 如此神通广大的人送的礼物 | 
| [11:36] | Please. I taught him everything he knows. | 拜托 他掌握的一切都是我教的 | 
| [11:39] | Which is half of what I know. | 虽然只是我毕生所学的一半 | 
| [11:41] | Believe me. He tries anything, I’ll see it coming a mile away. | 相信我 他尽管试 我全都料得到 | 
| [11:44] | And what about me? | 那我呢 | 
| [11:46] | I’m supposed to make sure you take this. | 我得确保你接受它 | 
| [11:48] | Yeah. He’ll probably kill you. | 是啊 他可能会杀掉你 | 
| [12:14] | “Dear Robert, as Dickens said, there are books of which | 亲爱的罗伯特 正如狄更斯所说 | 
| [12:18] | the backs and covers are by far the best parts.” | 有些书的精华仅止于封面与书脊 | 
| [12:22] | “Raymond.” | 雷蒙德 | 
| [12:24] | Cryptic bastard. | 阴险的混蛋 | 
| [12:26] | You gonna keep it? | 你要留着吗 | 
| [12:27] | Dickens also said, “Get hold of portable property,” | 狄更斯还说过 拿好你的财物 | 
| [12:31] | especially in a joint like this. | 毕竟身处囹圄 | 
| [12:46] | Evidence Response Team recovered the firearms | 证据响应小组找到了枪支 | 
| [12:48] | and the radios stolen from the Secret Service. | 以及从特勤局那儿偷的无线电通讯器 | 
| [12:51] | This is the gun that was used in the shooting? | 这是他们射击用的枪吗 | 
| [12:53] | Where’d they find it? | 他们在哪儿发现的 | 
| [12:54] | Dumped in a rubbish bin near the park. | 在公园旁的一个垃圾桶里 | 
| [12:56] | Any CCTV cameras pointed at that trash bin? | 垃圾桶那儿有监控吗 | 
| [12:59] | Unfortunately, no. | 很不幸 没有 | 
| [13:00] | Say what you will about mass surveillance in the UK, | 不论你怎么评价英国的大规模监控 | 
| [13:03] | we would’ve had you covered. | 我们也该给你们装上 | 
| [13:05] | Reddington said the pickpockets don’t wear gloves, right? | 雷丁顿说扒手没带手套是吧 | 
| [13:07] | – It would hinder their dexterity. – Great. | -会降低他们的灵活度 -太好了 | 
| [13:09] | So let’s lift the prints off this stuff. | 咱们从这上面采集指纹 | 
| [13:11] | ERT tested the whole box. | 证据响应小组已经检测了整箱证据 | 
| [13:13] | All the prints are smudged. | 所有指纹都被抹掉了 | 
| [13:15] | Pickpockets must have wiped everything down | 扒手们肯定在扔之前就 | 
| [13:17] | before they tossed it. | 擦干净了 | 
| [13:18] | All they got was half a thumbprint on this radio. | 他们只在这个通讯器上找到了半个拇指印 | 
| [13:23] | Doesn’t match either agent or their families, | 不属于任何一位特工和他们的家人 | 
| [13:25] | so it’s almost certainly one of our suspects. | 几乎能确定它来自某个嫌疑人 | 
| [13:28] | But it’s only a partial. | 但这枚指纹不全 | 
| [13:29] | There aren’t enough points of comparison to make an ID. | 没有足够的比较点来确定身份 | 
| [13:38] | I told you. It’s a dead end. | 我告诉过你这行不通 | 
| [13:40] | There’s no eyewitnesses, | 没有目击者 | 
| [13:41] | no footage, no physical evidence. | 没有监控 没有物证 | 
| [13:43] | You said something about a thumb. | 你提到过跟拇指有关的事 | 
| [13:45] | I might be able to work with that. | 我应该能查查那个 | 
| [13:46] | Can’t read it. It’s not a full print. | 读取不了 那不是个完整的指纹 | 
| [13:48] | Eh, my guy won’t need a full print. | 我的人不需要完整的指纹 | 
| [13:50] | Your guy? Who’s your guy? | 你的人 是谁 | 
| [13:54] | Thank God you called. | 谢天谢地你打来了 | 
| [13:56] | I was on the verge. Seriously. | 我差点崩溃了 真的 | 
| [13:58] | I can’t remember the last adult conversation I’ve had. | 我都不记得上一次跟成年人的对话了 | 
| [14:00] | Sue’s a great listener. | 苏是个很好的倾听者 | 
| [14:01] | I’m just so sick and tired of my own voice. | 我对自己的声音已经厌恶又疲倦了 | 
| [14:04] | I always loved talking to Holly, but now | 我一直很爱跟霍利聊天 但现在 | 
| [14:06] | most of the time, we just end up talking about Sue. | 基本上我们最后都在聊苏的事 | 
| [14:08] | Or pooping. | 和苏的屎 | 
| [14:10] | – Is she asleep? – Barely. | -她睡着了吗 -刚睡着 | 
| [14:12] | Um, one little fart, and she’ll be up. | 只要放个小屁 她就会醒 | 
| [14:14] | And she’s definitely gonna fart. | 而且她肯定会放屁 | 
| [14:16] | Leave her to me. This shouldn’t take long. | 把她交给我吧 应该花不了很久 | 
| [14:18] | All right. Good. | 好的 好 | 
| [14:19] | ‘Cause Holly’s got us on a pretty tight schedule. | 霍利给我们安排的日程还挺紧凑的 | 
| [14:22] | What’s the job? | 什么活 | 
| [14:24] | I need you to identify half a smeared thumbprint. | 我想让你识别脏兮兮的半个拇指印 | 
| [14:28] | All right, well, assuming | 好的 假设 | 
| [14:30] | that the finger mark is not too degraded, | 那个指印还没有太脏 | 
| [14:32] | I probably will be able to get a few skin cells, | 我就有可能找到几个皮肤细胞 | 
| [14:36] | maybe even some sweat, and then I just extract the DNA. | 甚至一些汗渍 就能提取DNA了 | 
| [14:39] | Easy pease, lemon squeeze. | 简简单单 小事一桩 | 
| [14:42] | Man. I miss this. | 天啊 我真想念这味道 | 
| [14:45] | Don’t you just love the smell of sodium sulfate? | 你不喜欢硫酸钠的味道吗 | 
| [14:47] | Is that just me? | 只有我喜欢吗 | 
| [14:48] | Maybe it’s time for you to get back out there. | 也许你是时候该回来了 | 
| [14:51] | Yeah, I wish. | 是啊 我希望如此 | 
| [14:54] | Wait. Did Holly say something? | 等等 是霍利说了什么吗 | 
| [14:56] | I applied to a new crime lab. | 我向一个新的犯罪实验室投了申请 | 
| [14:58] | No luck. As usual. | 不走运 一如既往 | 
| [14:59] | What the hell. | 搞什么啊 | 
| [15:00] | Nobody at home yells at me when I ruin the prosecution’s case. | 在我毁掉检方案子的时候没人会在家冲我大叫 | 
| [15:04] | I mean, Sue yells, but I usually can fix that | 虽然苏也叫 但我一般用个鬼脸 | 
| [15:06] | with a goofy face. | 就能搞定了 | 
| [15:07] | Well, let’s see what you can find. | 好吧 来看看你能找到什么 | 
| [15:09] | Who knows, maybe it’ll be a fresh start. | 谁知道呢 也许会是个崭新的开端 | 
| [15:12] | Yeah, what do you say to that, Sue? Fresh start? | 是啊 你觉得怎么样呀苏 新开端 | 
| [15:15] | Ah, she just farted. | 她刚放屁了 | 
| [15:17] | Thatagirl. | 好姑娘 | 
| [15:26] | Hi, there. | 你好呀 | 
| [15:31] | Sweet tea. Tea. | 甜茶 茶 | 
| [15:34] | And sweet tea with milk. | 甜茶加奶 | 
| [15:37] | Oh. Drink up. | 干杯 | 
| [15:38] | CODIS just matched the DNA we got from Reddington. | 联合索引系统匹配到了雷丁顿给的DNA | 
| [15:42] | Quentin Dodd, A.K.A. The Hook, | 昆廷·多德 外号弯钩 | 
| [15:44] | A.K.A. The Mechanic, A.K.A. The Claw, A.K.A… | 也叫机械师 又叫利爪 还叫 | 
| [15:47] | Okay, so his aliases are up to date, | 好吧 他的别名是实时更新的 | 
| [15:49] | but the rest of this stuff… | 但是其他的东西 | 
| [15:51] | Last known address, 2011. | 2011年最后一次登记住址 | 
| [15:53] | Last arrest, 2009. | 2009年最后一次被捕 | 
| [15:54] | Guess the guy figured out how not to get caught. | 看来这家伙找到了不会被捕的法子 | 
| [15:57] | He may have changed up his methods, | 他可能改变了方法 | 
| [15:58] | but what about his obsession? | 但他的爱好呢 | 
| [16:00] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [16:01] | Look at what the cops found when they arrested him. | 看警察们逮捕他时找到了什么 | 
| [16:04] | Patek Philippe. Cartier. Piaget. | 百达翡丽 卡地亚 伯爵 | 
| [16:08] | Those are five-figure watches. | 这些可都是值五位数的表 | 
| [16:10] | Even when he was pulling the bigger jobs, | 即使他在忙他的大活 | 
| [16:11] | 7 times out of 10, | 但十次中能有七次 | 
| [16:13] | there was a watch somewhere on that seizure list. | 能在他的没收清单里找到一块表 | 
| [16:15] | So the guy’s got a weakness. How does that help us? | 所以他有弱点 这对我们有什么帮助吗 | 
| [16:18] | It may be a long shot, but imagine you’re “the Claw.” | 可能几率不大 但假设你是利爪先生 | 
| [16:21] | You’re cooling your heels in DC after a job, | 你干完了活 正在华盛顿休息 | 
| [16:23] | bored, fingers start itching. | 无聊 手发痒 | 
| [16:26] | Where do you go to get your fix? | 那该去哪解决呢 | 
| [16:27] | Somewhere with a lot of watches. | 有很多手表的地方 | 
| [16:30] | But he’s not a heist guy. | 但他不是强盗 | 
| [16:32] | He’s not gonna make a run | 他不会盯着 | 
| [16:33] | on some million-dollar watch sitting in a safe. | 放在保险柜里的名贵手表 | 
| [16:35] | What if he never makes it past the lobby? | 要是他都不用离开大堂呢 | 
| [16:38] | Think of those people coming and going | 想想看大型手表拍卖场 | 
| [16:39] | at those big watch auctions. | 有很多人来来往往 | 
| [16:41] | Collectors, ones who like to show it off | 收藏家 那些喜欢 | 
| [16:43] | with a bit of flash on their wrist. | 用手腕上的噱头炫耀的 | 
| [17:00] | Jim! | 吉姆 | 
| [17:02] | Jim! Hastings! | 吉姆·海斯廷斯 | 
| [17:04] | What are you doing, man? How’s it… Oh, my God. | 你做什么 怎么… 我的天啊 | 
| [17:07] | – Do I know you? – No. I’m so sorry. | -我认识你吗 -不 抱歉 | 
| [17:09] | I thought you were someone else entirely. | 我认错人了 | 
| [17:11] | I’m so sorry. That’s my bad. Um… | 抱歉 我的错 | 
| [17:15] | Well, you wouldn’t have wanted it anyway. | 你不会想要这块手表的 | 
| [17:17] | It’s a fake. Just for you, Mr. Dodd. | 是假货 专门为你准备的 多德先生 | 
| [17:27] | That was some pretty sloppy work | 真是粗心大意啊 | 
| [17:28] | leaving your print on that agent’s radio. | 把你的指纹留在特工的无线电上 | 
| [17:31] | Did you find that radio in a trash can? | 你们是在垃圾桶里发现的无线电吗 | 
| [17:33] | No, ’cause I saw that radio in a trash can, | 我是在扔豆浆拿铁的时候 | 
| [17:36] | and as I was throwing out my soy latte, | 在垃圾桶里看见的无线电 | 
| [17:39] | I started to pick it up, but I didn’t want to get involved. | 我捡了起来 但不想惹上事 | 
| [17:41] | Figured somebody threw it there, had their reasons. | 想着不管是谁扔的 自有他的道理 | 
| [17:44] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 | 
| [17:46] | You do understand this is an assassination attempt | 你明白我们现在说的是针对美国参议员的 | 
| [17:48] | on a U.S. Senator we’re talking about? | 行刺事件吧 | 
| [17:52] | Did you find my prints on the gun? | 你们在枪上发现我的指纹了吗 | 
| [17:54] | ‘Cause I bet not. | 肯定没有 | 
| [17:55] | I mean, you may have some DNA from the trash, | 你们也许在垃圾桶里找到了DNA | 
| [17:57] | but come on, FBI, I follow the old rules… | 但是拜托 联调局 我遵循的是老规矩 | 
| [18:01] | I never smarten up a sucker, I never rat to the cops. | 从不试着让笨蛋变聪明 也从不向条子告密 | 
| [18:05] | My hands are tied here on both counts, fellas. | 因为这两条规矩 我无能为力 伙计们 | 
| [18:08] | What about the count of grand larceny in the third degree? | 那三级重大盗窃罪怎么说 | 
| [18:11] | Or the second. | 或者二级 | 
| [18:12] | Those were some pretty expensive watches you stole. | 你偷的手表可都挺贵的 | 
| [18:14] | Ah, but to render that verdict, | 但是为了作出裁决 | 
| [18:16] | the people, that’s you, | 政府 也就是你 | 
| [18:19] | must prove my intent | 需要根据刑法155.05 | 
| [18:20] | to deprive or appropriate as defined by Penal Law 155.05. | 证明我意图夺取或非法占有 | 
| [18:25] | Did you see me depriving or appropriating? | 你看见我正在夺取或正在非法占有了吗 | 
| [18:28] | Point of fact, did you find anything on me at all? | 事实上 你在我身上找到任何东西了吗 | 
| [18:32] | You were smart enough to stash the evidence | 你很聪明 把证据都藏起来了 | 
| [18:35] | in case you were searched. | 以防被搜身的情况 | 
| [18:36] | And we did catch you red-handed going for my watch. | 但我们的确抓了你个现行 在偷我的手表 | 
| [18:39] | Yeah, which you said yourself was a fake. | 但你自己也说了 是假表 | 
| [18:41] | So if it costs less than 50 bucks, | 所以如果价格低于50美元 | 
| [18:42] | it’s a Class D bumped down to a Class A misdemeanor. | 那就是D级到A级轻罪 | 
| [18:45] | Hardly a federal offense. | 算不上联邦罪 | 
| [18:47] | I didn’t even cross any state lines. | 我甚至没有犯州级罪 | 
| [18:49] | So, with my priors, that’s a year in JCI? | 所以 根据我的前科 也就在里面待一年 | 
| [18:54] | And I already graduated from that venerable institute, | 我已经从那里毕业了 | 
| [18:57] | but I’m a big believer in continuing education. | 但我深信继续教育的重要性 | 
| [19:03] | A pickpocket? Harold, please! | 一个扒手 哈罗德 拜托 | 
| [19:06] | – He’s more than a pickpocket. – Oh, for Pete’s sake. | -他不只是个扒手 -我的天啊 | 
| [19:08] | I thought you’d have something to put me at ease | 我还以为 你有什么消息 能让我在辩论前 | 
| [19:10] | before my debate. | 放松下来 | 
| [19:11] | About that. I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 关于辩论 我觉得不是个好主意 | 
| [19:14] | In fact, I’d like you to consider suspending | 事实上 我希望你能考虑一下 | 
| [19:16] | all public appearances until we’ve had… | 暂时停止一切公开露面 直到我们… | 
| [19:18] | All appearances? | 一切露面 | 
| [19:20] | I am down 5% in the polls. | 我的民调已经下降5%了 | 
| [19:22] | You trying to help Jerry Hayes walk off with my seat? | 你想帮杰瑞·海耶斯抢走我的位子 | 
| [19:24] | It could be worse. You could be dead. | 情况有可能更糟 你可能会死 | 
| [19:26] | I will be dead, politically, if I lose reelection. | 如果我输了再选 就是政治死亡 | 
| [19:31] | Besides, I have faith in my team. Tell him, Will. | 我对我的安保小队有信心 告诉他 威尔 | 
| [19:34] | Director Cooper, I can assure you | 库珀司长 我向你保证 | 
| [19:36] | that every precaution has been taken to secure the venue. | 我们已采取一切保障活动场所安全的预防措施 | 
| [19:39] | We vetted the staff, optimized exit routes, | 我们审查了员工背景 优化了疏散路线 | 
| [19:41] | and brought in an extra team. | 并加派了额外的安保小队 | 
| [19:42] | I’m confident we can keep the Senator safe. | 我很有信心 我们能保证参议员的安全 | 
| [19:44] | I appreciate that, but, Cynthia, | 我很欣赏你们的举措 但 辛西娅 | 
| [19:46] | if you insist on going, | 如果你坚持要去 | 
| [19:47] | then I insist on having one of my team there. | 那么我坚持安排一支我的队伍 | 
| [19:50] | Agent Ressler, I want you to accompany the Senator this afternoon. | 雷斯勒探员 我要你今天下午随身保护参议员 | 
| [19:53] | Of course. | 没问题 | 
| [19:55] | Uh, we got a problem downstairs. | 我们楼下有麻烦 | 
| [20:02] | We caught the thief, just like you told us to, | 我们抓到了小偷 就如你所说 | 
| [20:04] | but he wouldn’t give up the shooter. | 但他不肯吐露枪手的身份 | 
| [20:06] | Apparently, he knows the penal code better than most. | 显然 他比大部分人都要了解刑法 | 
| [20:08] | We had to release him. | 我们不得不释放他 | 
| [20:10] | That’s a shame. | 太可惜了 | 
| [20:11] | Keep your chin up, Harold. There’s always a way. | 别气馁 哈罗德 总会有办法的 | 
| [20:18] | Mr. Dodd. | 多德先生 | 
| [20:20] | I understand that you can see into a man’s pockets, | 我知道你能看出一个人的财富 | 
| [20:24] | into a man’s mind. | 了解一个人的心思 | 
| [20:27] | Why don’t you focus that superior perception on me, | 为什么不把你强大的洞察力在我身上试试呢 | 
| [20:33] | tell me what you see? | 告诉我你看到了什么 | 
| [20:35] | You got me kind of handicapped here. | 我现在被你搞得有点残疾 | 
| [20:39] | But let’s see. | 但我可以试试 | 
| [20:40] | Martin Greenfield suit. | 马丁·格林菲尔德西装 | 
| [20:41] | Brooklyn clothier. Nice. | 布鲁克林裁缝店的 很不错 | 
| [20:43] | Paul Stuart shoes. | 保罗·斯图亚特的鞋 | 
| [20:44] | You got wealth and taste, | 你有钱 有品位 | 
| [20:47] | but you don’t like to draw attention. | 但你喜欢低调行事 | 
| [20:50] | Although, that Rolex isn’t hiding its light under a bushel. | 但是 劳力士手表还是难掩其光辉 | 
| [20:53] | Even a simple man has to check the time. | 朴素的人也需要看时间 | 
| [20:58] | No car keys. You gotta go anywhere, | 没有车钥匙 所以无论你去哪 | 
| [21:00] | someone else does the driving. | 都有人替你开车 | 
| [21:07] | Ohh! Metro? You? | 地铁 你 | 
| [21:10] | No one really looks at anyone on the subway. | 在地铁上 没有人会正眼看别人 | 
| [21:12] | That’s a fair point. | 有道理 | 
| [21:16] | No wallet or billfolds. Just cash in your right front. | 没有钱包皮夹 右边前口袋有现金 | 
| [21:19] | Firearm behind. An extra mag in your right jacket. | 腰后有枪械 外套右侧有多的弹夹 | 
| [21:22] | A flip phone in your left. | 左侧有翻盖手机 | 
| [21:23] | Now, for your mind… | 至于你的心思… | 
| [21:28] | I’ll tread softly. | 我会浅试一下 | 
| [21:30] | I assume braver men have plumbed your depths and drowned. | 我猜有比我勇敢的人死于揣摩你的心思 | 
| [21:35] | The stuff you carry, | 你带着的东西 | 
| [21:37] | the way your smile never reaches those eyes… | 你面带微笑 眼睛却没有笑意的样子… | 
| [21:41] | it’s just humor and darkness. | 你眼中只有诙谐和黑暗 | 
| [21:44] | A life lived too long with little left to lose. | 你活了太长时间 没什么可失去的了 | 
| [21:49] | Except the life. | 除了你的一条命 | 
| [21:52] | You missed something. | 你看漏了一些东西 | 
| [21:53] | I didn’t get a good look at your socks. | 我还没好好看你的袜子呢 | 
| [21:56] | In my back pocket. | 在我的后裤兜里 | 
| [21:59] | You missed all the people I keep there, | 你看漏了我放在那的人 | 
| [22:03] | including a certain Senator you conspired to have killed. | 包括某位你企图杀害的参议员 | 
| [22:06] | Whoa! I had no idea it was gonna go down like that. | 我一点也不知道事情会发展成这样 | 
| [22:08] | I don’t know why I just told you that. | 我不知道我为什么要告诉你 | 
| [22:11] | Guess I’ll have to kill you now. | 看来我现在得杀你灭口了 | 
| [22:13] | Please. I won’t breathe a word. | 拜托 我一个字都不会说的 | 
| [22:16] | Oh, but I’d like a word. | 但我想要你说 | 
| [22:19] | About the shooter who hired you. | 关于雇佣你的枪手 | 
| [22:23] | I can’t talk about that. | 这我不能说 | 
| [22:37] | What do you think, Red? | 怎么着 红魔 | 
| [22:38] | A belt to cut off the blood? | 用皮带阻止血液流动吗 | 
| [22:41] | Bit rudimentary. | 有点原始 | 
| [22:42] | Still, very effective. | 但是很有效 | 
| [22:44] | You see, Quentin, | 昆廷 你看 | 
| [22:45] | I suspected that you might prove reticent, | 我怀疑你可能会保持沉默 | 
| [22:48] | and I thought an old-fashioned criminal | 我认为一个老派的罪犯 | 
| [22:50] | deserves an old-fashioned punishment. | 应该受到老式的惩罚 | 
| [22:54] | You try to take from me, I take your hand. | 你想从我这偷东西 我夺走你的手 | 
| [22:58] | My hand? You… | 我的手 你… | 
| [23:02] | You wouldn’t rob me of my livelihood. | 你不能把我吃饭的家伙抢走吧 | 
| [23:04] | Rob a thief. How ironic. | 抢劫一个贼 多么讽刺 | 
| [23:07] | So, we got your bone nibblers… | 这有给你的骨头切割器 | 
| [23:10] | your shaping mallet… | 整形锤 | 
| [23:14] | …and this. | 还有这个 | 
| [23:16] | Ever smell bone dust? | 有没有闻过骨尘的味道 | 
| [23:19] | The Gigli saw was invented 130 years ago, | 吉利锯发明于130年前 | 
| [23:24] | but I still haven’t found a cleaner way to sever a limb. | 至今没有更便捷的方式做截肢手术 | 
| [23:28] | Okay. I’ll talk. I’ll talk. | 好吧 我说 我说 | 
| [23:31] | Tell me about the assassin. | 告诉我刺客的事 | 
| [23:36] | My crew and I were pulling a job, | 那次我们几个正在干一票 | 
| [23:38] | when this… security guard ambushed us. | 这个安保人员突然袭击了我们 | 
| [23:44] | He had footage of us at work. | 他有我们作案时的录像 | 
| [23:46] | He kept going on about, uh, the sanctity of the law | 他一直在谈论法律的神圣性 | 
| [23:50] | and how we had to pay for our transgressions. | 还有我们必须为自己的过失付出代价 | 
| [23:53] | He said something strange about a “higher calling.” | 他说了些奇怪的话 有关于”更高的使命” | 
| [23:56] | He was lording this evidence over us, | 他用这些证据来威胁我们 | 
| [23:59] | so we had to go along with his crazy plan. | 所以我们不得不参与他疯狂的计划 | 
| [24:03] | Now, I’ve met some weirdos in my line, but this guy? | 我在圈子里也见过一些怪咖 但是这个人 | 
| [24:07] | He scared me. | 他让我害怕 | 
| [24:10] | Where can I find him? | 我去哪能找到他 | 
| [24:14] | FBI! | 联调局 | 
| [24:20] | – Clear right. – He’s not here. | -一切安全 -他不在这 | 
| [24:23] | What’s with the flag? | 国旗为什么是倒的 | 
| [24:25] | A military signal for distress. | 军事信号 表示有极端危险的情况 | 
| [24:35] | Is that President Diaz? | 这是迪亚兹总统吗 | 
| [24:39] | Why would an assassin take a picture with a former President? | 为什么刺客会和前总统合影呢 | 
| [24:43] | A disgraced former President? | 一个名誉扫地的前总统 | 
| [24:51] | Check this out. | 看这个 | 
| [24:58] | Whoever he is, we probably won’t recognize him now. | 不管他是谁 我们现在都认不出来了 | 
| [25:01] | …pockets. Any metal… | 口袋 任何金属… | 
| [25:02] | Yeah. I always set these darn things off. | 是的 我总是让这些该死的东西报警 | 
| [25:04] | I got shrapnel lodged in my shoulder. Check my ID. | 我的肩膀里有弹片 检查一下我的身份证 | 
| [25:08] | You’re gonna have to wand me. | 你得扫一下我 | 
| [25:22] | Landlord was a bust. | 房东没信息 | 
| [25:24] | The office was rented with a fake ID, paid for in cash. | 办公室是假身份租的 现金支付 | 
| [25:27] | But… we sent our assassin’s little photo collage | 但是 我们把刺客的照片收藏 | 
| [25:31] | to the FACE Services Unit, | 上传到人脸识别系统 | 
| [25:33] | and… | 然后 | 
| [25:35] | we got a hit. | 有线索了 | 
| [25:37] | Lucas Roth. He’s ex-Secret Service? | 卢卡斯·罗斯 他是前特勤局特工吗 | 
| [25:40] | 23-year career. | 23年工龄 | 
| [25:42] | White House detail under two presidents. | 两任总统手下的白宫安保人员 | 
| [25:44] | Oversaw transitions, inaugurations. | 负责过换届选举 就职典礼 | 
| [25:47] | Recipient of the Award for Valor. | 获得过军方英勇奖 | 
| [25:49] | Sounds like a hero. | 听着像个英雄 | 
| [25:51] | So, why isn’t he with the Service anymore? | 他为什么不在特勤局干了 | 
| [25:55] | Retired at 49. | 49岁退休 | 
| [25:57] | A year before he was eligible? | 就差一年获得养老福利吗 | 
| [25:59] | That’s strange. | 很奇怪啊 | 
| [25:59] | How do you know what the Secret Service retirement age is? | 你怎么知道特勤局的退休年龄 | 
| [26:02] | It’s the same as the FBI’s. | 和联调局一样 | 
| [26:04] | – You’re not thinking of… – I’m already older than that, | -你不会在考虑 -我早过了那个岁数 | 
| [26:06] | but then again, I run a task force that doesn’t exist. | 不过 我领导的这个组根本不存在体制内 | 
| [26:08] | Could this guy’s retirement have something to do with Panabaker? | 这家伙的退休会不会和帕娜贝克有关 | 
| [26:11] | Maybe they crossed paths while she was still White House Counsel. | 也许他们在她还是白宫法律顾问时认识 | 
| [26:14] | I’ll reach out to Roth’s former supervisor. | 我去联系罗斯的前领导 | 
| [26:16] | And I’ll keep digging into his wormy little brain. | 我来挖一挖他的小脑袋瓜 | 
| [26:19] | Just take a look at this handwriting. | 看看他的字迹 | 
| [26:22] | Serial-killer vibes. | 感觉像连环杀手 | 
| [26:27] | I’m so glad we could parlay our complicated first meeting | 我很高兴我们能把第一次复杂的会面 | 
| [26:32] | into a lucrative opportunity. | 变成一个有利可图的机会 | 
| [26:34] | Are you saying I had a choice? | 你是说我有的选喽 | 
| [26:37] | And how about the rest of your crew? | 你的队伍里其他的人呢 | 
| [26:40] | Us old-timers have a motto… | 我们这帮老家伙有个信条 | 
| [26:42] | In with the gravy, in with the grief. | 不义之财 取之必祸 | 
| [26:45] | You want your share of the spoils, | 你想要你的那份战利品 | 
| [26:47] | you take your share of the trouble that comes along with it. | 你就得承担随之而来的麻烦 | 
| [26:50] | Though I hope there’s gravy at the end of this. | 不过我希望这事最后能有些回报 | 
| [26:53] | With success, you’ll have enough to fill a bathtub. | 事成之后 你可以用钱填满你的浴缸 | 
| [26:57] | Eh, shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该不是问题 | 
| [26:58] | We just need a few days to plan, maybe a week. | 我们只需要几天策划一下 估计一周 | 
| [27:01] | You have three hours. | 给你三个小时 | 
| [27:25] | I can’t… I can’t breathe! | 我不能呼吸了 | 
| [27:32] | While working families struggle to put food on the table. | 而工薪家庭却在为养家糊口而挣扎 | 
| [27:36] | The Senator doesn’t get it. She wants to go after… | 参议员没听懂 她只想说… | 
| [27:38] | I’m backstage. Sorry. It’s hard to hear. What’ve you got? | 我在后台 有点吵 什么事情 | 
| [27:41] | The assassin’s name is Lucas Roth. | 刺客的名字是卢卡斯·罗斯 | 
| [27:43] | He’s former Secret Service. I just texted you some photos. | 前特勤局特工 我给你发过去了照片 | 
| [27:46] | We need you to show them to Panabaker, see if she recognizes him. | 你得去问问帕娜贝克 看看她认不认识 | 
| [27:49] | I can ask the other agents, but Panabaker’s gonna have to wait. | 我只能问问别人 现在问不了帕娜贝克 | 
| [27:52] | She’s already on stage. | 她已经在舞台上了 | 
| [27:54] | I consider it an honor having served as Senator | 能担任弗吉尼亚州参议员 | 
| [27:56] | from the state of Virginia, but when he looks at this seat, | 我认为是一种荣誉 但是他看着这个位置 | 
| [27:59] | he sees dollar signs… | 他的眼里就只有钱 | 
| [28:00] | …another opportunity to funnel contracts | 另一个私自签合同的机会 | 
| [28:02] | to his buddies at Hutton-Crane. | 给了他赫顿起重机厂的朋友 | 
| [28:04] | Contracts mean jobs, | 合同意味着工作 | 
| [28:05] | good jobs for people in this state. | 给本州人民的好工作 | 
| [28:08] | But if that’s your concern, | 但如果你们担心这个 | 
| [28:09] | before I even announced my candidacy, | 在我宣布参选之前 | 
| [28:11] | I resigned from Hutton’s board and divested all of my… | 我就从赫顿辞职了 并放弃了我的全部 | 
| [28:14] | Divested? | 放弃了吗 | 
| [28:16] | Come on, Jerry. They’re your biggest contributors! | 拉倒吧 杰瑞 他们是你最大的金主 | 
| [28:19] | That’s like a man telling his wife he stopped cheating | 就像丈夫和他的妻子说再也不出轨 | 
| [28:21] | when he’s still going to the clubs every night. | 但是天天晚上逛窑子 | 
| [28:23] | Your friends in the FBI investigated | 你联调局的朋友调查过我 | 
| [28:25] | these allegations at the highest level. | 竭尽全力调查这些指控 | 
| [28:27] | They found nothing. | 最后一无所获 | 
| [28:28] | Talk about a waste of taxpayer dollars. | 这简直是浪费纳税人的钱 | 
| [28:31] | Now… | 现在 | 
| [28:33] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 | 
| [28:37] | Wait! Senator! Where are you taking her? | 等等 参议员 你要带她去哪里 | 
| [28:40] | Code Gray. We’re initiating lockdown. | 灰色警报 我们在实施封控 | 
| [28:41] | No, I need to stay with the Senator. | 不 我得和参议员在一起 | 
| [28:43] | Not possible. | 不可能 | 
| [28:44] | She’s being taken to a designated extraction point. | 她要被带到一个指定的撤离点 | 
| [28:53] | We’re almost there, Senator. | 我们马上就到了 参议员 | 
| [28:56] | You need to get here. Roth might be on site. | 你们得赶过来 罗斯可能在现场 | 
| [28:58] | They’ve evacuated everyone to a holding area. | 他们把所有人都疏散到等候区了 | 
| [29:00] | They’re locking down the theater. | 他们在封锁剧院 | 
| [29:01] | Wait a minute. | 等等 | 
| [29:02] | If they’re locking everything down… | 如果他们开始封锁场地 | 
| [29:03] | Probably just following protocol. | 可能只是根据紧急预案流程走 | 
| [29:05] | But our assassin’s ex-Secret Service, | 可是杀手是前特勤局特工 | 
| [29:07] | so he knows the protocol. | 他清楚整个流程 | 
| [29:09] | This could be a setup. | 所以这可能是他设的局 | 
| [29:10] | Wait. Hey. Where’s Panabaker? | 等等 帕娜贝克在哪里 | 
| [29:19] | Don’t make a sound. | 别出声 | 
| [29:21] | Turn around. Slowly. | 转过去 慢一点 | 
| [29:34] | Senator. It’s an honor. | 参议员女士 很荣幸见到你 | 
| [29:46] | What do we know? | 情况怎么样了 | 
| [29:47] | Panabaker’s driver said she never made it to the car. | 帕娜贝克的司机说她根本没到上车点 | 
| [29:50] | We’ve been monitoring the exits, | 我们监控了所有出口 | 
| [29:51] | and she’s not in the holding area. | 她也不在等候区 | 
| [29:52] | So they can still be inside. | 所以他们很可能还在里面 | 
| [29:54] | Sir, I have the floor plans you asked for. | 长官 你要的楼层平面图 | 
| [29:59] | This is an old theater. A lot of the rooms aren’t marked. | 这原本是个剧院 很多房间都没标出来 | 
| [30:02] | Then we’ll have to split up. | 那我们只能分头行动了 | 
| [30:04] | Search systematically, room by room. | 有序搜索 一间都不要漏 | 
| [30:14] | Lock the door, Will. | 把门锁上 威尔 | 
| [30:20] | – How do you know my name? – Move. | -你怎么知道我名字 -站过来 | 
| [30:28] | We’re in the basement. There’s no sign of Panabaker. | 我们在地下室 没发现帕娜贝克 | 
| [30:30] | Here’s the weird thing… | 有件事很奇怪 | 
| [30:31] | I’m not seeing her in these notebooks, either. | 他的笔记本里我也没发现帕娜贝克的名字 | 
| [30:33] | I’ve skimmed through like 20. Her name hasn’t appeared once. | 我已经浏览了差不多二十本 一次都没提到 | 
| [30:35] | You’d think for someone obsessed with killing her… | 如果一个人那么执着于想刺杀她 | 
| [30:37] | Right, but I have found other names, | 不过我发现了别的名字 | 
| [30:39] | like Will Strickland. | 比如威尔·斯特里克兰德 | 
| [30:41] | Wait. As in Special Agent Strickland? | 等等 你说的是斯特里克兰德特工吗 | 
| [30:43] | Roth doesn’t like him one bit. | 劳斯似乎非常讨厌他 | 
| [30:54] | Lucas. Holy… | 卢卡斯 我的天 | 
| [30:56] | I’d say nice to see you, but we both know that would be a lie. | 想说很高兴见到你 但你我都清楚不是真的 | 
| [30:59] | Oh, my God. You shot Ives. | 我的天 是你开枪打了艾夫斯 | 
| [31:01] | A necessary sacrifice. | 一些必要的牺牲 | 
| [31:03] | Necessary sacrifice? You’re insane! | 必要的牺牲 你疯了吗 | 
| [31:05] | I have never been more lucid. | 我从没有比现在更清醒过 | 
| [31:07] | Malik’s saying that Roth worked with both Strickland and Ives. | 马利克说劳斯曾和斯特里克兰德和艾夫斯共事过 | 
| [31:11] | So we’ve got an ex-Secret Service agent, | 所以情况是一名前特勤局特工 | 
| [31:13] | hates one co-worker, takes a shot at another. | 讨厌一名同事 还朝另一名同事开枪 | 
| [31:15] | But how does Panabaker fit in? | 帕娜贝克是怎么被卷进来的 | 
| [31:17] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 | 
| [31:20] | Senator. You don’t understand. | 参议员 你不明白 | 
| [31:23] | I understand if you don’t put that gun down, | 我明白如果你不把枪放下 | 
| [31:25] | you’re gonna get shot. | 你就要挨枪子了 | 
| [31:27] | I am going to reach into my pocket. | 我现在从口袋里掏个东西 | 
| [31:30] | It is just a phone. | 只是一部手机 | 
| [31:32] | There’s something you need to hear. | 里面有你需要听的内容 | 
| [31:34] | We assumed Roth was gunning for Panabaker. | 我们先前认为劳斯的目标是帕娜贝克 | 
| [31:37] | She’s the public figure. It only makes sense. | 因为她是公众人物 这样才说得过去 | 
| [31:38] | But what if she was never the target? | 可如果她从来就不是他的目标呢 | 
| [31:40] | What if it was the Secret Service all along? | 如果从头到尾都只跟特勤局有关呢 | 
| [31:43] | Jonathan, | 乔纳森 | 
| [31:43] | what I’m about to say is not to leave this room. | 我接下来跟你说的事决不能泄露出去 | 
| [31:46] | The FBI’s gonna indict Jerry Hayes for bribery. | 联调局准备起诉杰瑞·海耶斯受贿 | 
| [31:49] | They got a warrant to search his offices tomorrow afternoon. | 他们拿到搜查令明天下午去搜查他办公室 | 
| [31:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [31:53] | There goes the election for him right there. | 那他的选举算是完了 | 
| [31:55] | – Congratulations, Senator. – Don’t celebrate yet. | -祝贺你 参议员 -先别着急庆祝 | 
| [31:58] | I’m not even supposed to know. It’s highly privileged. | 按理说我不能知道这些 这是高级机密 | 
| [32:01] | Obviously, this conversation never happened. | 你当这场对话从来没发过 | 
| [32:03] | How the hell did you get that? | 你是怎么拿到这段录音的 | 
| [32:05] | Ask him. He recorded it. | 问他 他录的 | 
| [32:07] | W-What? Senator, that is a lie! | 什么 参议员 他在骗你 | 
| [32:09] | You have been betrayed by the man | 你把你的性命交付给他 | 
| [32:11] | you trusted to keep you safe. | 而他却背叛了你 | 
| [32:12] | Senator, he shot an agent! | 参议员 他朝一名特工开枪 | 
| [32:14] | He is holding you here at gunpoint! | 现在还拿枪胁迫你待在这 | 
| [32:16] | My apologies if I made you afraid. | 如果让您害怕了的话我很抱歉 | 
| [32:18] | I didn’t see any other way. | 我实在没有别的办法 | 
| [32:22] | Put down the gun. | 把枪放下 | 
| [32:25] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:27] | I won’t do that. | 我不会放的 | 
| [32:29] | He must face justice. | 他必须接受正义的审判 | 
| [32:37] | Senator! | 参议员 | 
| [32:40] | Stand down, Will. | 后退 威尔 | 
| [32:44] | – Cynthia, did you… – What? | -辛西娅 你刚刚是 -怎么 | 
| [32:46] | Did you think I was gonna wait around for you to rescue me? | 你以为我只能等着你来救我吗 | 
| [32:48] | I’m not exactly a shrinking violet. | 我可不是什么胆小的女人 | 
| [32:50] | Donald, I hope you’ve got a second pair of those. | 唐纳德 希望你多带了一副手铐 | 
| [32:52] | You need to take Agent Strickland into custody, as well. | 你需要把斯特里克兰德特工也拷起来 | 
| [32:55] | Are you kidding me? | 您在开玩笑吗 | 
| [32:55] | You can’t believe this crazy man! | 您不会真的信了这个疯子的话吧 | 
| [32:57] | I’ll explain it back at the office, Harold. | 等回办公室了我再跟你解释 哈罗德 | 
| [32:59] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 | 
| [33:18] | Dr. Miller, dial 2-1-6. Dr. Miller, dial 2-1-6. | 米勒医生拨号216 米勒医生拨号216 | 
| [33:24] | Excuse me, miss. How do I get to the maternity ward? | 请问一下 女士 产科病房怎么走 | 
| [33:34] | Can you believe it? I’m gonna be a grandfather! | 你敢相信吗 我要当外祖父了 | 
| [33:37] | 73 years old… | 我七十三岁了 | 
| [33:39] | …and I still remember when my Jenny was born. | 现在还能记得我的珍妮出生的时候 | 
| [33:42] | Cute as a button. | 可爱得不行 | 
| [33:56] | May the Lord smile upon you, my son. | 愿主的微笑照拂你 孩子 | 
| [34:08] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝啊 | 
| [34:10] | I– I mean, I’m sorry, Father, | 抱歉 我是说 神父 | 
| [34:11] | but if you’re here… am I dying? | 你来这 是因为我要死了了吗 | 
| [34:15] | Nobody told me I was dying. | 没人告诉我我要死了 | 
| [34:17] | He who believeth in me shall never die. | 信仰上帝的人将永生不死 | 
| [34:20] | Not today anyway. | 至少今天不会 | 
| [34:36] | Hey! Stop right there! | 你 停下 | 
| [34:43] | Watch it! | 看着点 | 
| [34:44] | I said stop! | 我说停下 | 
| [34:54] | Where the hell did they go? | 他们到底去哪了 | 
| [35:02] | Wh– A hearse? | 什么 让我坐灵车 | 
| [35:05] | I don’t think I like the implication. | 我不喜欢这个暗示 | 
| [35:07] | Just get in already. | 快上车就是了 | 
| [35:10] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [35:15] | Robert! | 罗伯特 | 
| [35:16] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [35:18] | No, no, no. No, no way. I’m not getting in. | 不不不 不行 我不上车 | 
| [35:20] | Come on, Robert. | 上来吧 罗伯特 | 
| [35:21] | You poisoned me with a book! | 你拿一本书给我下毒 | 
| [35:23] | All part of the plan, Robert. All part of the plan. | 都是计划的一部分 罗伯特 计划好的 | 
| [35:26] | – Get in the car. – I almost died! | -快上车 -我差点死了 | 
| [35:29] | Okay, so maybe there was a 15% chance, 20% at most. | 好吧 可能是有百分之十五的概率最多二十 | 
| [35:33] | Maybe 25%. But here you are! | 也可能是百分之二十五 但是你出来了 | 
| [35:36] | So, get in, sit back, and relax. You’re a free man! | 所以快点上车 坐下放松点 你自由了 | 
| [35:42] | – Robert. – All right. | -罗伯特 -行吧 | 
| [35:58] | When JFK was in Dallas, he didn’t want motorcycles | 肯尼迪在达拉斯的时候 他不想自己的豪车 | 
| [36:01] | flanking his limo or agents on the running boards. | 周围有摩托车 也不想被探员簇拥着下车 | 
| [36:04] | It wouldn’t have mattered in the end, | 虽然最终并不能改变结局 | 
| [36:05] | but the men on his detail still regretted giving in to him. | 可负责他安全的人却对这一时的妥协后悔终生 | 
| [36:09] | So why did they do it? | 那他们当初为什么会答应他的要求 | 
| [36:11] | They liked him too much. | 因为他们太喜欢他了 | 
| [36:14] | That’s why we can’t get close to the people that we protect. | 这就是为什么我们不能太亲近自己保护的人 | 
| [36:17] | If it’s dangerous to like someone, | 喜欢一个人是一件危险的事 | 
| [36:18] | what happens when you don’t? | 如果是不喜欢呢 | 
| [36:19] | The man that I was assigned to, I truly loathed, | 我非常厌恶我被分派到的那个人 | 
| [36:23] | politically and personally, | 于公于私都厌恶 | 
| [36:24] | but when I saw a gun pointed at him, I didn’t hesitate. | 但看到有枪指着他时 我不会有丝毫犹豫 | 
| [36:28] | I still got the bullet lodged right there. | 我这里现在还有一颗子弹 | 
| [36:30] | You’re an agent, too, so you know. | 你也是一名特工 你明白的 | 
| [36:33] | The job doesn’t care how you feel, | 这份工作不管你发生了什么 | 
| [36:36] | if your wife left you, if your child is sick. | 无论是妻子离开了 还是孩子生病了 | 
| [36:39] | You took a sacred oath to protect democracy, | 你曾发誓效忠国家 | 
| [36:41] | at all costs. | 不惜一切代价 | 
| [36:42] | But Agent Strickland? | 而斯特里克兰德特工呢 | 
| [36:45] | He tarnished the star. | 他玷污了这份职业 | 
| [36:48] | You have no right to hold me here. | 你没有权力把我关在这儿 | 
| [36:49] | You recorded a Senator’s private conversations. | 你偷录了参议员私下里的谈话 | 
| [36:52] | I’d say I do. | 所以我有这个权力 | 
| [36:53] | Yeah, maybe I bumped my phone while she was talking. | 或许是她说话时我不小心按到了手机 | 
| [36:55] | Come on, Agent Strickland. | 得了吧 斯特里克兰德特工 | 
| [36:56] | You shared those recordings with her opponent. | 你把这些录音发给了她的竞争对手 | 
| [36:59] | You were trying to swing the vote against her. | 你企图影响她的选票 | 
| [37:00] | Well, if you know everything… | 如果你了解… | 
| [37:02] | I don’t know why. Why her? | 我不理解 为什么是她 | 
| [37:06] | Cynthia Panabaker is unfit to hold office. | 辛西娅·帕娜贝克不配当选 | 
| [37:10] | According to who? | 谁说的 | 
| [37:11] | The voters in Virginia or just you? | 弗吉尼亚州的选民还是你自己 | 
| [37:15] | He was assigned to protect her, | 他是被派去保护她的 | 
| [37:16] | but he violated that sacred trust. | 但是他违背了这份信任 | 
| [37:18] | What about Agent Ives? The one you shot? Was he involved? | 那被你击中的艾夫斯特工呢 他参与了吗 | 
| [37:21] | No. | 没有 | 
| [37:23] | I’m a trained marksman. | 我是个神枪手 | 
| [37:25] | I knew exactly where to aim | 我知道该瞄准哪里 | 
| [37:27] | to get Ives benched, but not seriously hurt. | 我只是让他受伤 不会让他重伤 | 
| [37:29] | I needed to be sure that Strickland was running point today. | 我要确保今天斯特里克兰德出席 | 
| [37:31] | Why the elaborate plot? Why not just report… | 为什么要这样谋划 为什么不汇报… | 
| [37:33] | Report him to his superiors? | 向他的上级汇报吗 | 
| [37:37] | You think I didn’t try? | 你以为我没有尝试过吗 | 
| [37:41] | The Agency is supposed to be above politics, | 特勤局应该是高于政治的存在 | 
| [37:43] | but in reality… | 可实际上… | 
| [37:46] | They call it “being made” when you get your first promotion. | 他们把升职叫做”被提拔” | 
| [37:48] | It’s just like the Mafia. Loyalty is king. | 就像是黑手党 忠诚就是一切 | 
| [37:51] | If someone on your team screws up… | 如果你的团队中有人搞砸了 | 
| [37:55] | you’re expected to look the other way. | 你就得另谋出路了 | 
| [37:58] | – So they buried it? – And they buried me. | -所以他们埋葬了这件事 -也埋葬了我 | 
| [38:00] | But here’s what you need to understand… | 你需要明白的是… | 
| [38:02] | scandal means something different to us. | 对我们来说 丑闻的性质是不一样的 | 
| [38:08] | Appearing compromised | 作出让步 | 
| [38:10] | can endanger the country, the Presidency itself. | 可能会危及国家 甚至总统本身 | 
| [38:12] | I knew they’d never risk it! | 我知道他们不愿意冒这个险 | 
| [38:14] | So that’s why you made the attack so public, | 所以你才在公共场合开枪 | 
| [38:16] | so they couldn’t hide… | 让他们无处可藏… | 
| [38:16] | It all has to come out! | 必须要真相大白 | 
| [38:24] | It’s the only way to restore faith in the Service. | 这是唯一重塑忠诚的办法 | 
| [38:30] | It may cost me my life… | 即使付出生命… | 
| [38:33] | but I took that oath a long time ago. | 但我很久以前就发过誓了 | 
| [38:47] | You caught me. | 被你发现了 | 
| [38:50] | How embarrassing. | 真是尴尬 | 
| [38:52] | You’ve been through a lot. | 你经历了太多 | 
| [38:56] | I couldn’t let fear slow me down. | 我不会让恐惧阻碍我的脚步 | 
| [38:59] | Nobody’ll vote for a candidate who’s scared of her own shadow. | 没有人会为一个懦弱的人投票 | 
| [39:03] | But I guess it got the best of me. | 但我还是被它打败了 | 
| [39:06] | So, what happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [39:08] | You were recorded talking about your opponent? | 你谈论竞争对手时被录下来了吗 | 
| [39:11] | Jerry kept getting these no-bid contracts. | 杰瑞一直在搞无投标合同 | 
| [39:14] | They suspected he was bribing DoD officials, | 他们怀疑他向国防部的官员行贿 | 
| [39:16] | but before they could execute the search warrant… | 但就在他们准备搜查之前… | 
| [39:19] | Your Secret Service detail leaked your conversation, | 你的特勤局特工泄露了你的谈话 | 
| [39:22] | giving him time to cover his tracks. | 让他有了消除证据的机会 | 
| [39:24] | And then he flipped the narrative, | 他还反咬一口 | 
| [39:25] | making it look like I was behind some kind of witch hunt. | 弄得像我在搞政治迫害一样 | 
| [39:27] | But the tables are turning again. | 现在剧情又反转了 | 
| [39:29] | A traitor in the Service. | 特勤局出现了叛徒 | 
| [39:31] | This’ll be a massive investigation. | 会有一次大规模的调查 | 
| [39:33] | Everyone involved will be exposed. | 每一个人都会被揪出来 | 
| [39:35] | Yeah. Poor Jerry. | 可怜的杰瑞 | 
| [39:37] | Having your name linked with an attempted assassin | 和意图刺杀这种事儿联系在一起 | 
| [39:39] | like that is never a good look. | 可不是什么好事 | 
| [39:42] | Have you seen tonight’s news? | 你看今晚的新闻了吗 | 
| [39:44] | They’re already calling you “Cynthia Six Shooter.” | 他们把你叫做辛西娅左轮手枪 | 
| [39:50] | Well, that’s enough to win me reelection right there. | 希望这能帮我赢下再选 | 
| [39:55] | I’ll drink to that. | 为这个目标干杯 | 
| [40:06] | – No, no. You first. – You don’t trust me? | -不 你先来 -你不相信我 | 
| [40:09] | You left me to rot in cinderblock hell! | 你让我在监狱里备受折磨 | 
| [40:12] | You almost killed me! | 还差点害死我 | 
| [40:14] | And now what? | 现在呢 | 
| [40:15] | Am I your guest or am I your prisoner? | 我是你的客人还是囚犯 | 
| [40:18] | My guest, obviously. | 当然是客人 | 
| [40:20] | The caviar I serve my prisoners is just fish eggs. | 我可不给囚犯吃鱼子酱 他们只有鱼卵 | 
| [40:24] | Oh, come on, Raymond. I know you. | 算了吧雷蒙德 我了解你 | 
| [40:26] | You… You’ve got something up your sleeve. | 你袖子里一定还藏着别的把戏 | 
| [40:29] | Nothing. Not even a watch. | 没了 连块手表都没 | 
| [40:32] | I knew he wouldn’t be able to resist the temptation, | 我知道他一定受不住诱惑 | 
| [40:34] | so I installed a tracking device. | 所以在里面装了定位器 | 
| [40:37] | Again with the watch? | 又去偷表 | 
| [40:39] | You need to seek professional help. | 你得去看看心理医生了 | 
| [40:42] | What if he sells your Rolex? | 如果他把你的劳力士卖了呢 | 
| [40:45] | Doesn’t matter now. | 没关系 | 
| [40:46] | I’m about to learn the location of his hideout, | 我马上就知道他的藏身之处了 | 
| [40:48] | should I require his services in the future. | 以后还用得到他 | 
| [40:51] | You see? You always have an angle. | 看到了吧 你总是有办法 | 
| [40:54] | And I’m the one who taught you that. | 这都是我教你的 | 
| [40:56] | Okay, okay, fine. | 没错 没错 | 
| [41:00] | So you do have a plan. | 你确实有计划 | 
| [41:02] | There. Surprise ruined. | 给你 惊喜都被破坏了 | 
| [41:04] | – Happy now? – Yeah. | -现在开心了吗 -没错 | 
| [41:06] | Oh, no. I’m not touching that. | 不 我可不会碰它 | 
| [41:15] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [41:16] | Is that Treasure Island? | 这是《金银岛》吗 | 
| [41:19] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [41:20] | So that’s why you busted me out. | 所以你才帮我逃出来 | 
| [41:22] | There’s no hidden message, Robert. | 没什么别的意思 罗伯特 | 
| [41:24] | This is just a simple gift. | 就是个礼物罢了 | 
| [41:27] | No, no, no. You gave me Oliver Twist | 不不 你送我《雾都孤儿》 | 
| [41:29] | because it’s about an old man teaching a young kid | 是因为书里写一个老头教一个年轻人 | 
| [41:31] | how to be a criminal. | 如何犯罪 | 
| [41:32] | Plus, they’re pickpockets. Now, this… | 而且他们还是小偷 现在… | 
| [41:35] | Are we sure the arsenic didn’t damage your brain? | 砷不会毒坏了你的脑子吧 | 
| [41:38] | It says “Treasure” right here in the title, Raymond! | 标题里写着”宝藏”呢 雷蒙德 | 
| [41:41] | Just a little? We should really get your head examined. | 还是有点吧 真应该带你查查脑子 | 
| [41:44] | – You are not coming near my head. – Oh, no. | -不要靠近我的脑袋 -少来 |