时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I’ll take your shares of Georgina. | 我要你们在乔治纳的股份 |
[00:10] | You want to fuck with me? | 你想跟我干吗 |
[00:11] | Yes. | 想 |
[00:12] | Unless your last name is Georgina, | 除非你也是乔治纳家族的一员 |
[00:13] | anyone attempting a takeover gets burned. | 所有试图收购的人都会惹火烧身 |
[00:15] | You are risking everything! | 你把一切都搭上了 |
[00:33] | I don’t care what anybody says, okay? | 我不在乎别人是怎么说的 好吗 |
[00:34] | Al Pacino’s performance in Scarface was bad. | 艾尔·帕西诺在《疤面煞星》中的表演太炸了 |
[00:37] | And you mean “bad” in, like, a good, black way? | 你说的”炸”是黑人式称赞吗 |
[00:40] | Duh, I mean, the guy’s a national treasure, right? | 废话 他可是国宝级人物好吗 |
[00:42] | He makes Paul Newman look like Paula Poundstone. | 他让保罗·纽曼看起来像是波拉·庞德斯通 |
[00:45] | Hey, little known fact, Brandt– Hey. | 布兰特 鲜为人知的事实是 你好 |
[00:47] | Al Pacino’s not actually Cuban. | 艾尔·帕西诺其实不是古巴人 |
[00:49] | So, when you do my story, | 所以演绎我的故事时 |
[00:50] | you got to promise not to whitewash it, okay? | 你得保证不搞白人化 好吗 |
[00:52] | I don’t want any light-skinned guys. | 我不想要任何浅皮肤的人 |
[00:53] | Give me, uh, like, Carl Weathers, | 给我比如卡尔·韦瑟斯 |
[00:55] | Lou Gossett Jr., Bill Duke– | 小路易斯·格塞特 比尔·杜克 |
[00:57] | – you know, chocolate brothers. – Definitely, definitely. | -这种的巧克力皮肤兄弟 -没问题 没问题 |
[00:58] | You know, the untitled Oliver Stone | 奥利弗·斯通的未命名新作 |
[01:00] | Wall Street project will be an authentic portrayal | 华尔街题材影片将会真实演绎 |
[01:02] | of a black man just trying to break into this white boys’ club– | 一个黑人拼尽全力闯进白人俱乐部… |
[01:05] | Whoa, whoa. “Break in”? No, no, no. | 停 “闯进” 不不不 |
[01:07] | A black man breaking into anything, | 一个黑人闯进任何地方 |
[01:08] | that’s a terrible look, okay? | 看起来都很糟糕 好吗 |
[01:10] | I mean, what’s your tagline? | 我是说 你们的标语是什么 |
[01:11] | “From the street to Wall Street”? | “从街头混到华尔街” |
[01:13] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[01:15] | I’m joking. I’m in, Brandt. | 开玩笑的 我加入 布兰特 |
[01:17] | So, while Nancy Reagan is telling everybody | 所以当南希·里根告诉所有人 |
[01:19] | that AIDS is no big whoop, I went long on condoms | 艾滋病没什么大不了时 我买进了安全套 |
[01:21] | because I knew that shit had legs. | 因为我知道这东西会火 |
[01:24] | This business– the good ones– | 这一行 要想干得好 |
[01:26] | you stay on your toes, kid, okay? | 你得随时保持警觉 懂吗孩子 |
[01:27] | You got to anticipate shit. | 你得预测行情 |
[01:28] | You got to be able to stay one step– | 你得保持领先一步… |
[01:29] | So I got you all some gifts for my first day. | 今天是我第一天上班 我给你们带了礼物 |
[01:31] | Now, I kind of had to eyeball sizes, but if they don’t fit, | 我只能估计尺寸 但要是不合身 |
[01:34] | no sweat, ’cause my-my fiance’s family kind of owns the company, so, uh… | 别担心 因为这是我未婚妻家的公司 所以 |
[01:37] | – It’s pretty rad, huh? – Hey, Mo! | -挺酷的 对吧 -老蒙 |
[01:39] | You’re never gonna believe this. | 你肯定不会相信 |
[01:41] | Georgina Jeans… | 乔治纳牛仔裤 |
[01:46] | …takes three years off my ass. | 让我重拾三年前的翘臀 |
[01:47] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[01:51] | What a coincidence. | 真是太巧了 |
[01:52] | It’s not a coincidence, Hawaiian Punchy. | 这不是巧合 夏威夷潘趣吉祥物 |
[01:54] | Dawn’s right. | 道恩说得对 |
[01:55] | I brilliantly orchestrated it… | 英明如我精心策划了 |
[01:57] | …so Blair got busted for blow down on the stock exchange floor, | 布莱尔在证券交易所因吸毒被抓 |
[01:59] | so now his only fucking option is the Jammer Group. | 所以现在他唯一的选择就是詹玛集团 |
[02:02] | So, once he marries that Georgina chick | 一旦他和那个乔治纳小妞结婚 |
[02:03] | and we get those shares, we also get cracker rich. | 我们把股份弄到手 就会发横财 |
[02:06] | So I think the word for that is “I’m a fucking genius”? | 换句话说就是”我真是个天才” |
[02:09] | Is that what it is? | 是这样吗 |
[02:11] | You’re the walkin’, talkin’ Stephen Hawkin’. | 你是身不残志也坚的史蒂芬·霍金 |
[02:14] | I been telling people that. | 我一直跟人这么说 |
[02:15] | Yeah, I’m pretty happy about how the whole thing worked out. | 嗯 这件事的发展我也挺满意的 |
[02:18] | All you have to do | 你们只需要 |
[02:18] | is fucking keep numb-nuts in the dark, okay, | 继续瞒着那个蠢货 好吗 |
[02:20] | until he marries that chick, | 直到他和那个小妞结婚 |
[02:22] | – and then we’re gonna– – Hi, there. | -然后我们… -你好啊 |
[02:23] | Is there an orientation video or a packet? | 请问有给新人的说明录像或文件吗 |
[02:26] | I just really need a computer to get the algorithm going. | 我很需要一台电脑让算法运行起来 |
[02:28] | I was going over the numbers last night, | 昨晚我检查了数据 |
[02:29] | and I realized what went wrong– | 找到了问题的根源… |
[02:30] | Hey, hey, what went wrong is that you spent all night | 问题的根源是你花了一整晚 |
[02:33] | going over numbers, okay, | 检查数据 好吗 |
[02:35] | when you can learn way more about trading from Raising Hell. | 你明明可以从《地狱直逼》中学到更多交易技巧 |
[02:39] | The Run-D.M.C. Album. | Run DMC乐队的专辑 |
[02:41] | Basically “It’s Tricky.” | 简单来说《诡计多端》 |
[02:42] | Brandt, if you didn’t write that down… | 布兰特 如果你没把这句写下来 |
[02:44] | I’m loving it. It’s great. | 我喜欢 棒极了 |
[02:45] | But maybe it could be the Talking Heads? | 不过或许可以用传声头像乐队 |
[02:47] | W-we’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[02:48] | Speaking of talking heads, | 说起传声头像[头部特写] |
[02:49] | you think I could maybe get in for an interview here? | 我可以进去做个采访吗 |
[02:51] | Yeah, great. Here, tell you what– | 嗯 好 我跟你说 |
[02:52] | keep your fucking video game away from my money | 别让你的电脑游戏碰我的钱 |
[02:54] | until you get some real-world experience, okay? | 等你有了实战经验后再说 好吗 |
[02:56] | Now, uh, boys, why don’t you give Blair here a tour? | 好了 伙计们 带布莱尔转一圈 |
[02:59] | – And you and I… – Okay, here we go. | -你和我… -开始吧 |
[03:00] | …are gonna do our thing. | 我们有事要忙 |
[03:03] | Okay, y-you know what? Keep that on. | 这样吧 先别摘 |
[03:05] | And then after the tour, uh, we’ll, y-you know– – Yeah? | 你也去转一圈 然后我们… -是吗 |
[03:07] | – Yeah, meet the supporting cast. – Okay. | -嗯 先去见见配角 -好吧 |
[03:08] | And then we’ll, uh… | 然后我们再… |
[03:15] | – Pretty good plan, right? – “Plan”? | -计划不错吧 -“计划” |
[03:17] | It’s more like a felony | 你怎么不说是 |
[03:17] | followed by a bunch of dumb luck. | 有狗屎运加持的重罪 |
[03:19] | – Name one lucky– – I can name a bunch! | -哪儿有运气成分 -我能说一堆出来 |
[03:21] | You didn’t know Blair would storm back in here. | 你不知道布莱尔会怒气冲冲回来 |
[03:23] | You didn’t know you’d bump into him after work, | 你也不知道你下班后会碰到他 |
[03:24] | and you certainly didn’t know | 你更加不知道 |
[03:26] | that he’d be arrested instead of your black ass | 被捕的会是他而不是你这个黑人 |
[03:28] | ’cause… ’cause of your black ass. | 因为…因为你是个黑人 |
[03:30] | The kitchenette’s over there. | 小厨房在那里 |
[03:32] | That’s the window we throw stuff out of. | 这扇窗户是我们往外扔东西用的 |
[03:33] | And here’s our menu binder… | 这是我们的菜单合集… |
[03:36] | of prostitutes. | 妓女菜单 |
[03:38] | We call ’em ‘tutes. | 我们都叫她们”鸡” |
[03:39] | It makes it less sad. | 听上去没那么悲哀 |
[03:41] | That’s gonna be in the movie, right? | 这个会出现在电影里的 是吧 |
[03:42] | – Maybe, maybe. – Nice. | -也许 也许吧 -很好 |
[03:44] | And, over there is our powder room. | 那边是我们的盥洗室 |
[03:46] | Oh, fancy. | 不错嘛 |
[03:47] | We just call it that | 我们这么叫是因为 |
[03:47] | because that’s where we do blow, so not shits, | 因为我们确实在那嗑药来着 所以别拉屎 |
[03:50] | but you can bring as many ‘tutes in there as you want. | 但你想带几个鸡进去都行 |
[03:52] | The best way to remember is, | 你最好这样记 |
[03:53] | “Toots? Hmm. | 吸粉 行 |
[03:55] | ‘Tutes? Hmm! | 搞鸡 行 |
[03:57] | Toots? Mm.” | 三急 不行 |
[03:59] | That was fucking hilarious, Brandt. | 这还真他妈好笑 布兰特 |
[04:00] | So that’s three toots. Write that. | 所以就有三个押韵词 记下来 |
[04:02] | Well, I-I-I-I don’t do coke or, uh, ‘tutes. | 我不吸可卡因 也不叫鸡 |
[04:05] | I’m sorry, am I saying that right? | 抱歉 我说对了吗 |
[04:06] | I’m, uh–I’m engaged and also a good person. | 我订婚了 同时我也是个好人 |
[04:09] | That didn’t come out right. | 这话听起来不太对 |
[04:10] | A thousand pardons! | 那真是一千个对不起 |
[04:11] | Can you pass the Grey Poupon? | 你能把芥末酱递过来吗 |
[04:12] | He’s getting married! | 他要结婚了 |
[04:13] | Oh, guys, guys, come on. | 各位 各位 拜托 |
[04:15] | Calm down. Blair’s our future, right? | 冷静点 布莱尔是我们的未来 好吗 |
[04:18] | The kid should be showing us around. | 应该是这孩子带着我们转转 |
[04:19] | Like Mo said, all you lack | 老蒙也说 你缺的 |
[04:21] | is a little real-world experience, | 就是一点实战经验 |
[04:22] | which is why I want you to fill this order | 所以我想让你去找我们的经纪人 |
[04:24] | with our broker, Fat Fred. | 胖弗莱去交割这张订单 |
[04:25] | Can’t miss him. He’s, like, “Yo mama joke” fat. | 你不会认错人 他胖的就跟在逗你玩似的 |
[04:28] | Well, uh, okay. Fill or kill. | 行 全部成交或全部取消对吧 |
[04:30] | – That’s right. You see? – Yeah. | -没错 你们看见了吗 -可不是 |
[04:30] | This guy’s already got it. | 这小子已经开始上道了 |
[04:31] | Get out of here. Have a good time down there! | 出去 去下面好好玩吧 |
[04:36] | So what you don’t know, Hollywood, | 所以你不知道的是 小编剧 |
[04:37] | is that pit is insane. | 交易所里全是疯子 |
[04:39] | Those brokers will yell out whatever you hand them. | 你不管给他们什么 那些经纪人都会大声念出来 |
[04:41] | I wrote down “I’M FAT” on that slip of paper, | 我在那张纸上写下”我很胖” |
[04:42] | and when Fat Fred shouts that out to the floor, | 等胖弗莱大声读出来时 |
[04:45] | – he is gonna smack the handsome off that kid. – Oh, man. | -他会打爆那孩子帅气的脸蛋 -天哪 |
[04:47] | It’s a classic Wall Street prank. | 不过是经典的华尔街恶作剧罢了 |
[04:50] | And that, gentlemen, is how you get in the movie. | 各位 会耍才能进电影 |
[04:53] | Oh, nice. | 真棒 |
[04:53] | Not to mention, the whole thing hinged | 更别提 整件事的关键在于 |
[04:55] | on you bumping into Blair with the coke | 你撞到了布莱尔 还带着可卡因 |
[04:57] | the guys surprised you with for your birthday, | 那东西本来是那帮人送你的生日惊喜 |
[04:59] | which also happened to be Blair’s first day. | 刚巧那天又是布莱尔上班第一天 |
[05:01] | Okay. First things first, | 行 重要的先说 |
[05:03] | the security guard on the floor– | 那时候有保安 |
[05:04] | In my pocket, along with a backup bag of coke. | 我口袋里还有一包后备可卡因 |
[05:07] | And Chad’s been tailing Blair for months, | 柴德已经跟踪了布莱尔好几个月 |
[05:09] | and there’s only so many places white people go. | 白人能去的不过也就那么几个地方 |
[05:11] | I could’ve bumped into this guy in an apple orchard | 我可能在一个苹果园里撞上这家伙 |
[05:13] | or at a puppet show | 或者在一场木偶戏里撞上 |
[05:14] | or at a place with a turkey sandwich to die for. | 或者在某个人人都想吃火鸡三明治的地方 |
[05:22] | Sold! Two and a quarter, sold! | 成交 两块两毛五 成交 |
[05:23] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 借过 抱歉 |
[05:25] | Oop, pardon me. | 哎呀 借过 |
[05:26] | Whoops. Sorry. | 哎呀 抱歉 |
[05:33] | That’s gonna leave a mark. | 这你肯定得留疤了 |
[05:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:38] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[05:40] | No hard feelings about yesterday, okay? | 昨晚的事别介意 好吗 |
[05:42] | I mean, in hindsight, | 我是说 如果大家都事后诸葛亮的话 |
[05:43] | would the Celtics have drafted Len Bias? | 凯尔特人队还会找雷·巴斯吗 |
[05:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:46] | It’s for the best. Mo Monroe hired me. | 这样最好 老蒙 蒙罗雇佣了我 |
[05:48] | – Two and a quarter! – Twist! | -两块两毛五 -真是柳暗花明啊 |
[05:49] | Yeah, I’m down here filling my very first order. | 没错 我是下来交割我第一张订单的 |
[05:53] | Let me do the honors. | 不如让我来帮你吧 |
[05:55] | Oh, I-I-I’m supposed to fill it with, um– | 我应该让一个叫 |
[05:56] | with a broker named uh, uh, Fred, | 叫弗莱的经纪人帮我交割 |
[05:58] | who’s a bit…Rubenesque. | 他的画风比较鲁本斯 |
[06:01] | – Fat Fred? – Yes, yes! | -是胖弗莱吗 -是的 是的 |
[06:02] | Yeah, he’s probably eating a lasagna on the shitter right now, all right? | 行吧 估计他现在正蹲在厕所吃千层面呢 |
[06:04] | Look, I fill for Mo all the time. | 听着 我一直帮老蒙交割 |
[06:07] | Consider it my apology to you. | 就当是我给你赔罪了 |
[06:08] | – Really? – All right! | -真的吗 -行了 |
[06:11] | – Oh, my God! – Calm down, Cinderella. | -我的天哪 -别激动 灰姑娘 |
[06:13] | – Okay. – Kid popped his cherry! | -好吧 -这臭小子破处啦 |
[06:18] | I get it. Haze the new guy. | 我懂了 欺负新来的是吧 |
[06:20] | Just like a cappella camp. | 就像无伴奏合唱团一样 |
[06:22] | You call this hazing? | 你觉得这就叫欺负了 |
[06:23] | Tell that to my frat brother Blake | 去和我兄弟布雷克说吧 |
[06:24] | next time you’re in Heaven. | 等下次你会爽翻天的 |
[06:26] | Hey, Brian, I need you to suck my dick! | 布莱恩 过来吮我大屌 |
[06:28] | On a horse. At a John Hughes movie. | 在马上 在看约翰·休斯的电影时 |
[06:31] | – In a John Hughes movie. – Okay, I get it. | -在约翰·休斯的电影里 -好了 我知道了 |
[06:32] | He’s white, all right? So you got him here. | 他是白人 好吗 所以你把他挖了过来 |
[06:34] | Now what? How are you gonna get Blair to just give us | 现在怎么办 你怎么让布莱尔一结婚 |
[06:36] | his Georgina shares once he’s married, Mo? | 就把他的乔治亚股份交出来呢 老莫 |
[06:39] | I’m gonna form a father-son kind of–you know, like | 我会和他建立一种父子感情 你懂的 |
[06:42] | a reverse Diffrent Strokes or Webster– | 和《细路仔》或者《韦伯斯特》里面相反的那种 |
[06:44] | and then he’s gonna want to join forces with me, okay? | 这之后他都会愿意和我一起参军 好吗 |
[06:47] | It’s pretty fucking simple, all right? | 很简单 好吗 |
[06:48] | What if it doesn’t work, huh? What? What then? | 如果没用怎么办 怎么办 |
[06:50] | We’re stuck with 49% of a dog that we can’t sell | 49%的垃圾股卡在手上不能卖 |
[06:53] | and crippling loans– | 还欠着一屁股债 |
[06:55] | literally, because you borrowed money | 毫不夸张地说 你从真正的恶霸那边借了钱 |
[06:57] | from actual villains who will cripple us. | 他们会狠心把我们的腿打断 |
[06:59] | I know what I’m doing! | 我知道自己在干什么 |
[07:00] | You’re probably just too hopped up | 你可能只是因为 |
[07:01] | on Dexatrims and Lean Cuisine to fuckin’ get it. | 减肥药和瘦身餐吃多了才这么激动 |
[07:03] | Oh, God. You know what? | 天哪 你知道吗 |
[07:04] | I thought we stopped having sex | 我以为我把你甩了之后 |
[07:06] | when I dumped your ass, but somehow, | 我们就不做爱了 但是莫名其妙地 |
[07:07] | you’re still fucking me. | 你还是变着法子搞我 |
[07:09] | Oh, that’s what this is about? Your hurt feelings, Dawn? | 原来是这样啊 你伤心了 道恩 |
[07:12] | Because I broke up with you? Well, guess what. | 就因为我和你分手了 猜猜怎么着 |
[07:14] | Go cry in a stall or something, okay? | 躲回你自己的隔间去抹眼泪 好吗 |
[07:15] | This is a place of business. | 这里是谈生意的地方 |
[07:17] | And I am the goddamn head trader! | 而老娘是他妈的交易主管 |
[07:19] | Of my company. It ain’t called the Dawn Group. | 在我公司 我的公司可不叫道恩集团 |
[07:21] | And it ain’t called the Mo Group. | 也不叫老莫集团 |
[07:22] | You named the place the Jammer Group, | 你把这地方叫做詹玛集团 |
[07:24] | like it’s a fucking record label, | 就像是他妈的唱片公司 |
[07:25] | and nobody knows why! | 而且没人知道为什么 |
[07:26] | It doesn’t matter why! This is my place. | 为什么不重要 这是我的地盘 |
[07:28] | I can do whatever I want. I can name anything I want. | 老子想干嘛就干嘛 我想叫啥就叫啥 |
[07:30] | Ah, watch this. This chair is now named Sam. | 看好了 这椅子现在叫萨姆了 |
[07:33] | Uh, the panther– this is Karen. | 这个黑豹模型 它叫凯伦 |
[07:35] | Your name is Tyrone. | 你的名字叫泰隆 |
[07:36] | The door’s name is Chris, and Chris would like to know, | 门的名字是克里斯 而克里斯会想知道 |
[07:39] | are you in, or are you out? | 你到底是要加入 还是要退出 |
[07:41] | I’m out! | 我退出 |
[07:42] | Where you going, Tyrone? | 去哪儿啊 泰隆 |
[07:44] | Don’t you fucking call me Tyrone again! | 别再叫老娘泰隆 |
[07:46] | Where you going, Tyrone? | 去哪儿啊 泰隆 |
[07:49] | Do not slam Chris. | 不准摔克里斯 |
[07:51] | Don’t slam fucking Chris! | 不许给老子摔克里斯 |
[07:54] | Come back here and apologize to Chris! | 回来和克里斯道歉 |
[07:56] | PMS– happens every day with this one, | 她大姨妈闹人 这破事天天都有 |
[07:58] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[07:59] | Dawn, what are you doing? | 道恩 你要干嘛 |
[08:01] | Nobody believes this fucking act, Dawn. | 没人相信你会离开 道恩 |
[08:02] | Stop it. You’re not gonna quit. | 站住吧 你不会辞职的 |
[08:05] | Mo… | 老莫 |
[08:06] | Fuck you. I quit. | 去你妈的 老娘不干了 |
[08:09] | You’re fired! | 你被炒了 |
[08:10] | Shit. “Quit.” Y-you heard me, right? | 我操 “不干了” 你们都听到了吧 |
[08:13] | I fired her before she quit. | 我在她不干之前把她炒了 |
[08:16] | What the fuck happened to you? | 你他妈又是怎么回事 |
[08:18] | Ooh, shit, the pit ate you alive, son, Sarlacc style. | 乖乖 那地方把你活吃了 孩子 像沙拉克一样 |
[08:22] | – What’d you do, Keith? – I pulled the “I’m fat” prank. | -搞毛 基斯 -我玩了”我很胖”的恶作剧 |
[08:24] | Didn’t realize Fred would get so handsy, though. | 没想到弗莱会下手这么狠 |
[08:26] | Oh, no, I couldn’t find Fred, but don’t worry. | 我没找到弗莱 不过别担心 |
[08:28] | – I filled the order. – What order? | -我交割了订单 -什么订单 |
[08:30] | One M F.A.T.– one million of Federal Allied Titanium, right? | 一份FAT 一百万股联邦联合钛 对吗 |
[08:35] | – Wayne. Wayne! – Shit! | -韦恩 韦恩 -要死 |
[08:37] | We’re in at four! | 我们的买入价是四美元 |
[08:39] | Oh, fuck, the kid bought a dog for four million! | 我操 这家伙花了四百万买了垃圾股 |
[08:42] | Four million? That… | 四百万 这 |
[08:45] | …tickles. | 无伤大雅 |
[08:47] | This guy can’t even get pranked right. | 这家伙连怎么被整都不会 |
[08:48] | He’s a fucking idiot. | 这货就是一傻逼 |
[08:49] | No, you’re a fucking idiot, Keith. | 你才是傻逼 基斯 |
[08:50] | – And you’re fired. – Oh, come on, boss. | -你被炒了 -搞毛啊 老板 |
[08:52] | Oh, you want some of this, too, Ronnie? | 你也想被炒吗 罗尼 |
[08:53] | Guess what. You’re fucking fired, too. | 如你所愿 你也被炒了 |
[08:55] | Get your shit and get out. | 收拾东西滚蛋 |
[08:56] | – But you were in my wedding. – Right, Brandt? | -但是你都来参加我婚礼了 -布兰特 |
[08:58] | Ain’t called “Show friends.” It’s called “Show business.” | 这不叫”表面朋友” 这叫”表面生意”[娱乐圈] |
[09:00] | Wait, we’re not in show business. | 等等 我们又不在娱乐圈里 |
[09:02] | You’re not in any business, Keith! | 基思 你没有在任何圈子里 |
[09:03] | Get the fuck out of here. | 赶紧给老子滚 |
[09:05] | Wayne, Yassir, dump that F.A.T. ASAP. | 韦恩 亚西尔 赶紧把那垃圾股脱手 |
[09:08] | Blair, face-fuck the wall. | 布莱尔 给老子面壁去 |
[09:10] | – On it. – Hey, Brandt. | -马上就去 -布兰特 |
[09:11] | Let’s take this in the office. What do you say? | 我们到办公室谈 怎么样 |
[09:14] | Anybody else embarrasses me | 如果还有谁 |
[09:16] | in front of my fucking movieographer, | 让我在我的电影导演前难堪 |
[09:17] | you’re gonna be living in Brooklyn. | 你们就搬去布鲁克林住吧 |
[09:19] | Fix this shit. | 赶紧解决 |
[09:20] | Yeah, I’ve got quite the opportunity for you. | 是的 我有一支股票很适合你 |
[09:23] | Oh! What a morning. | 今早真是够乱的 |
[09:48] | Can I help you find something? | 需要我帮您推荐什么吗 |
[09:50] | Uh, no, thank you. I’m fine. | 不用 谢谢 我好得很 |
[09:51] | Can I help you find something? | 需要我帮您推荐什么吗 |
[09:53] | Uh, no, thank you. I’m fine. | 不用 谢谢 我好得很 |
[09:56] | Ooh, Chanel Number Five. | 这可是香奈儿五号哦 |
[09:58] | That’s a lot better than Jean Naté, am I right? | 比让内特香水可高级多了 是不是 |
[10:02] | But $250? | 不过要两百五十刀 |
[10:06] | That’s just crazy, girlfriend! | 简直太疯狂了 姐们 |
[10:16] | Could you help me find something? | 能帮我推荐一下吗 |
[10:18] | Motherfucker, really? | 去你妈的 你瞎吗 |
[10:20] | You see a name tag on my titty? | 哪只眼看到我胸前挂名牌了 |
[10:25] | I’m gonna find whoever the fuck did this | 等我找到是哪个混蛋干的好事 |
[10:26] | and shove more titanium up their ass | 我非要把他的屁眼 |
[10:28] | than RoboCop’s boyfriend. | 捅到爆裂不可 |
[10:28] | Look, I’m sure this was just a misunderstanding, okay? | 听着 我觉得这肯定只是个误会好吗 |
[10:31] | There he is. | 他人在这呢 |
[10:34] | Oh, uh, you know what? Let’s deal with this upstairs. | 那啥 我们去楼上谈这事吧 |
[10:35] | Wait. What? Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[10:37] | Keith! What’s up, queef? | 基斯 你个娘娘腔混的还好吗 |
[10:39] | – You guys know each other? – Yeah! | -你俩认识吗 -是啊 |
[10:41] | We used to share a desk | 我们以前是同座呢 |
[10:42] | till Keith quit ’cause he sucked. | 不过后来基斯逊爆了 就走人了 |
[10:46] | Anywho, turns out that Federal Allied Titanium order was a prank, | 总之 联邦联合钛业的订单是个恶作剧 |
[10:49] | so, uh, I’m gonna have to insist | 所以我还是认为 |
[10:51] | that you take the shares. | 你应该买回那些股份 |
[10:52] | – I-it’s only right. – Done. | -这样才合理 -成交 |
[10:55] | For your algorithm. | 换你的算法 |
[10:57] | You give me that, and I’ll take all the shares at three-point-five. | 把算法给我 我以三块五每股全部买下 |
[11:01] | Ooh, F.A.T. is tankin’. | 这股票缩水缩得厉害啊 |
[11:03] | Somebody must’ve shorted it | 肯定是有人知道 |
[11:04] | when they found out you were have a million-share fire sale. | 你们狂买一百万股所以故意做空了 |
[11:08] | But that’s insider trading. | 不过这是内线交易 |
[11:10] | Down here we just call it “Trading.” | 在这我们只称之为”交易” |
[11:11] | Is he for real? | 他是真傻还是装傻 |
[11:12] | Just take the fucking shares, Tyler. | 你他妈就把股份买下来吧 泰勒 |
[11:14] | – Come on. – Or what? | -拜托 -否则会怎样 |
[11:15] | There’ll be hell “Toupee”? | 会把你愁到秃顶吗 |
[11:18] | Kid, give him the fucking algorithm. | 你小子赶紧把算法给他 |
[11:19] | – Let’s go. – I can’t. I’m sorry. | -赶紧的 -不可以 我很抱歉 |
[11:20] | There’s got to be another way to get your job back. | 我们再想想别的办法好让你复职 |
[11:22] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[11:23] | Keithleen got fired over this? | 基斯莱因为这点破事被炒了吗 |
[11:27] | I didn’t even know that this day could get any fucking better! | 我都不知道今天还能找到更多乐子 |
[11:29] | God damn, this is cool, like a McDLT. | 大爷的 帅呆了 简直是出糗盛宴 |
[11:38] | I mean, you could call it a dog-shit stock, | 我是说 你可以嫌这股票臭的跟狗屎一样 |
[11:40] | or I could call your wife, | 我也可以打电话给你老婆 |
[11:41] | tell her all about that trip | 给她讲讲你带你家保姆 |
[11:42] | you and your nanny took to sunny Bora-bortion. | 偷偷去打胎的故事 |
[11:45] | – You remember that? – Three and an eighth? | -你还记得吗 -三块一毛二分五厘吗 |
[11:46] | Come on, man, this isn’t Let’s Make a Deal. | 得了吧 老兄 你当这是《大发亨财》吗 |
[11:48] | I’m not Monty Hall. | 我又不是蒙提·霍尔 |
[11:49] | We’re not being filmed in front of a live studio audien– | 我们这又不是在拍游戏节目 |
[11:52] | No, no, I get that you get that. | 不不 我知道你听明白了 |
[11:54] | Maybe then you should’ve thought of that | 也许你在搞你家保姆之前 |
[11:55] | before your adventures in babysitters! | 就该好好想想这个问题 |
[11:57] | – We’re down six figs. – How did this happen? | -我们跌了六个点了 -怎么会这样 |
[11:59] | Well, we were down five figs, and then we lost more figs. | 先是跌了五个点 然后接着跌呗 |
[12:02] | Word is out. The whole floor’s short. | 消息传出去了 大家都在做空 |
[12:03] | We’re gonna lose the entire four mil | 如果这样一点点脱手的话 |
[12:05] | if we keep trying to unload it piece by piece. | 我们得赔光这四百万 |
[12:07] | Look, our only hope is to dump it | 听着 我们唯一的指望就是 |
[12:08] | into one of our big clients’ accounts all at once. | 一次性把存货甩到某个大客户头上去 |
[12:10] | But Dawn is the only one with accounts that big. | 可是只有道恩手上有这么大的客户 |
[12:13] | Fuck! We’re gonna have to tell Mo right now. | 操 我们要赶紧告诉老蒙 |
[12:16] | But if we do it in front of Hollywood Square, | 不过我们要是在那个小编剧面前告诉老蒙 |
[12:18] | our asses are grass. | 我们就凉透了 |
[12:20] | Check it out. | 你看那个 |
[12:24] | Let me tell you about the time I got into a bidding war | 我来跟你说说那回我跟艾米利奥·艾斯特维兹 |
[12:26] | with Emilio Estevez over a Basqui-yacht, | 竞拍一幅巴斯奎特游艇的事 |
[12:26] | 艾米利奥·艾斯特维兹 美国演员 让·米歇尔·巴斯奎特 美国艺术家 | |
[12:29] | which is a yacht entirely muralized by Jean-Michel. | 游艇的表面是让·米歇尔亲自画的 |
[12:32] | How about that? | 厉害吧 |
[12:33] | Emilio Estevez. That’s a great idea for Blair. | 艾米利奥·艾斯特维兹 布莱尔可以演他 |
[12:35] | – Hey, boss! – What? | -老板 -怎么了 |
[12:37] | Um, remember how you told us that everything you learned | 你记不记得你说所有关于交易的本领 |
[12:39] | about trading, you learned from Run-D.M.C.? | 你都是从Run DMC那里学的 |
[12:42] | Well, they just released a new cassingle, and let me tell you, | 他们刚出了首新单曲 我跟你说 |
[12:45] | I think it would be the perfect song for your movie soundtrack. | 我觉得这首歌特别适合当你的电影当原声带 |
[12:48] | Yassir, you are really fucking trying me. | 亚希尔 你故意惹我是吧 |
[12:50] | You got to hear it right now. | 你现在一定要听一下 |
[13:07] | Oh, y-yeah, yeah, yeah. That’s fresh. | 厉害厉害 非常有创意 |
[13:11] | – Can I hear it? – No, but tell you what– | -我能听听吗 -不行 但是你猜怎么着 |
[13:12] | why don’t we take a little five to cool off? | 我们不如先休息五分钟 |
[13:14] | And we’re gonna get right back in perfect harmony, | 稍后我们继续采访 无缝衔接 |
[13:15] | like Ebony and Ivan Reitman. | 就像《黑檀木》杂志和伊万·瑞特曼一样合作愉快 |
[13:23] | A million shares? | 一百万股 |
[13:24] | Classic! I quit my job an hour ago, | 厉害坏了 我辞职才一个小时 |
[13:26] | and you already need me to get you out of some shit. | 你就已经需要我把你从屎坑里拽出来了 |
[13:28] | No. “Need”? I did not say the N word. | 不 什么叫”需要” 我可没提过这个词 |
[13:31] | And by the way, I fired you. | 顺带提醒你一下 是我炒了你 |
[13:32] | I quit. I quit. No– | 我辞的职 是我辞的职 不是 |
[13:33] | Yeah, run it back, Dawn, I– | 赶紧去扭转局面 道恩 |
[13:34] | – Is there a problem here? – Can I help you find something? | -出什么问题了吗 -需要为二位推荐什么吗 |
[13:36] | Yeah, there is a problem. | 没错 是有问题 |
[13:37] | This one always loses her shit, | 这位总喜欢发疯 |
[13:38] | and then we make up in about a day. | 然后我们一天之内就会和好 |
[13:40] | But we don’t have a day, Dawn, so here’s what we’re gonna do. | 但我们现在没有一天 道恩 所以这样吧 |
[13:43] | Give me one of each of these skorts | 这些裤裙每条都来一件 |
[13:44] | – in a size four.- Two. | -大小要四码 -二码 |
[13:45] | Then give me that whole wall of pumps in a six, | 然后那面墙上所有高跟鞋都来一双六码的 |
[13:47] | and you still fuck with pantsuits, Dawn? | 你还喜欢长裤套装吗 道恩 |
[13:48] | – Yeah, I love them. – Basically everything in my field of vision | -我爱它们 -基本上我看到的所有东西都要 |
[13:51] | so that we can get this wonderful woman back to work. | 为了让这位了不起的女性回来工作 |
[13:55] | – Bullshit. – Oh, no, no, no. | -鬼扯 -不 不 不 |
[13:57] | I insist. I insist. | 我坚持 我坚持 |
[14:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:01] | Consider it my apology. | 就当我向你赔罪 |
[14:04] | For what? | 为什么赔罪 |
[14:06] | For–that you’re mad, okay? | 为了 我惹你生气了 行吗 |
[14:08] | I’m not mad. | 我没有生气 |
[14:10] | Tired. | 我是厌倦 |
[14:11] | I’m tired of the roller coaster. | 厌倦了过山车般的生活 |
[14:13] | Get the fuck out of here. | 别瞎扯了 |
[14:14] | You get off on that roller coaster… | 你很享受这种过山车生活 |
[14:16] | like that time we got off on that roller coaster. | 就像那次我们很享受坐那个过山车 |
[14:18] | No, you got off on that roller coaster. | 不 享受过山车的是你 |
[14:19] | I was just screaming | 我只是在尖叫 |
[14:20] | ’cause that guy in front of us got hit by the fucking bird. | 因为坐我们前面的人被鸟给撞了 |
[14:22] | – Yeah, right. – You don’t get it, Mo. | -是哦 -你没明白 老蒙 |
[14:25] | Wall Street is not the roller coaster. | 华尔街不是过山车 |
[14:27] | You are, and I’m tired of hanging off the back. | 你才是 我厌倦了紧抓过山车靠背的生活 |
[14:30] | I didn’t hate your Blair plan. | 我不是因为你的布莱尔计划而生气 |
[14:32] | I hated that you didn’t tell me! | 而是因为你事先不告诉我 |
[14:34] | Look, I can call my guy, Kurt Covington, right now | 我现在可以打给我的人 库尔特·柯文顿 |
[14:37] | and stash all that fat right in his family trust. | 把那些废股票全存进他的家族信托 |
[14:40] | – Yes. – All you got to do | -太好了 -你要做的 |
[14:41] | is give me the piece of the Jammer Group that I deserve. | 就是把詹玛集团里我应得的股份给我 |
[14:45] | This shit again? | 又说这个吗 |
[14:46] | Mo, make me your partner. | 老蒙 让我成为你的合伙人 |
[14:48] | Or I got to go. | 否则我就离开 |
[14:49] | Where are you gonna go? Let me tell you something. | 你离开要去哪呢 我告诉你 |
[14:50] | All your white-boy private-school friends, | 你那些私立学校的白人男生朋友 |
[14:53] | they will summer with you. | 他们会和你一起过暑假 |
[14:54] | Yeah, they’ll fuck you, | 他们会干你 |
[14:56] | but they are not gonna hire you. | 但他们不会雇佣你 |
[14:57] | All I want is a piece of what we built– | 我要的只是我们打下江山的一部分 |
[15:00] | for all the sacrifices, all–all the abuse, | 为了回报我做的那些牺牲 受的那些侮辱 |
[15:03] | all the times I got called “Hot Coffee” | 那些我被叫”性感咖啡”的时候 |
[15:04] | or was told to get coffee | 或者是被喊去倒咖啡 |
[15:06] | or asked if I wanted cream in my coffee, | 或是问我的咖啡里[阴道]要不要来点奶油[精液] |
[15:08] | which is fucking gross. | 简直太他妈恶心了 |
[15:11] | You need me, Mo. | 你需要我 老蒙 |
[15:13] | It’s okay to say it. | 承认这点没关系的 |
[15:17] | Say it. | 承认吧 |
[15:23] | Say it. | 承认吧 |
[15:24] | When have you ever seen me give anybody anything? | 你什么时候见我主动给任何人东西了 |
[15:28] | No, baby, it don’t work like that. | 不 宝贝 不是这样的 |
[15:30] | You want something from Mo, | 你想从老蒙这里得到什么 |
[15:31] | you’re gonna have to fucking take it. | 你就得自己来拿 |
[15:38] | – Isn’t it time for your dramatic exit? – Yeah, it’s a perfect exit line, | -这时你不该华丽退场吗 -这是句完美的退场台词 |
[15:40] | and I should’ve gone, but the chick has my fucking Amex. | 我应该走人 但那小妞拿走了我的运通卡 |
[15:48] | Dawn. | 道恩 |
[15:50] | So I’m gonna see you back at the office or what? | 我们办公室见吗 |
[15:56] | So are you guys in a band or something? | 你们是乐队成员吗 |
[16:05] | You’re not gonna find it. | 你找不到的 |
[16:07] | Then just give it to me, okay? | 那把它直接给我 好吗 |
[16:08] | What, you think this is why you were hired? | 你以为这是你被雇佣的原因吗 |
[16:09] | ‘Cause of your algorithm? | 因为你的算法 |
[16:10] | It doesn’t even fucking work, okay? | 那他妈根本没用 |
[16:12] | You lost everything faster than my bubbe on Kristallnacht. | 你一无所有的速度比我奶奶在水晶之夜还快 |
[16:14] | Yeah, that’s the point. | 是啊 这正是重点 |
[16:15] | You saw what it lost in an hour. | 你看到它在一个小时里亏了多少 |
[16:17] | I-I’m working on it, | 我还在改进它 |
[16:19] | but if I give Ty that version, | 但如果我把现在的版本给泰 |
[16:20] | it could crash their whole infrastructure. | 就会毁掉他们的整个基础结构 |
[16:22] | – So? – “So”? | -所以呢 -“所以呢” |
[16:24] | That’s unethical. | 那不道德 |
[16:26] | But I guess the guy making Holocaust jokes | 但我想会开大屠杀玩笑的家伙 |
[16:27] | maybe wouldn’t understand that. | 也许根本不明白 |
[16:29] | Congratulations on your ethics, | 恭喜你有崇高的道德感 |
[16:30] | ’cause you just Holo-cost me my job. | 因为你刚刚大屠杀了我的工作 |
[16:34] | I’m sorry, okay? I really am. | 我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉 |
[16:39] | Do you want to know why I really quit my job? | 你想知道我离职的真正原因吗 |
[16:41] | ‘Cause Ty found out that I cheated on my wife, | 因为泰发现我背叛了我妻子 |
[16:44] | and he blackmailed me. | 然后他敲诈我 |
[16:45] | Now, before you judge me, marriage is a marathon. | 在你评判我之前 我要说婚姻是一场马拉松 |
[16:47] | You’ll see, all right? | 你以后会明白的 |
[16:48] | Shera and I were going through a rough patch, | 希尔拉和我当时正经历着婚姻的难关 |
[16:50] | and I met this chick– she was a total fox– | 然后我遇到了这个小妞 她迷人销魂 |
[16:52] | Justine Bateman body, Jason Bateman personality. | 贾丝汀·贝特曼的身材 杰森·贝特曼的个性 |
[16:55] | But it was the biggest mistake of my life. | 但那是我此生犯下的最大的错误 |
[16:58] | Family Ties in more ways than one. | 家家有本难念的经啊 |
[17:01] | Really, guy? | 有没有搞错 |
[17:02] | That’s your fucking closer after blowing up my life? | 在毁掉我的人生后你就以此作结吗 |
[17:03] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你了 谢谢 |
[17:16] | – Where are you going? – Home. | -你要去哪 -回家 |
[17:18] | You know, the bullshit’s better in LA. | 洛杉矶的一切总是更好 |
[17:20] | Maybe it’s the water. | 可能是水质不同 |
[17:21] | Okay, but you’re gonna miss a master of the universe | 好吧 那你就要错过宇宙之主 |
[17:23] | working his magic. | 施展他的魔法了 |
[17:25] | Yep, that pretty much sums up my whole trip. | 是啊 这差不多总结了我的这次旅程 |
[17:28] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[17:29] | Kurt, you flirt. Get in here, my man. | 库尔特你这个骚货 快进来 老兄 |
[17:32] | – How’s the jizz biz, kid? – Well– | -卖精生意好吗 -这个嘛 |
[17:33] | Hey, you got carpal tunnel yet | 你给那些马撸管 |
[17:34] | from jerking off all those horses? | 撸出腕管综合征了吗 |
[17:35] | Well, it’s called stud farming, and, you know, | 这叫种马场 而且你知道的 |
[17:37] | I don’t–I don’t personally masturbate the horses. | 我不会亲自给马撸管 |
[17:39] | Ah! Tell it to the judge. | 你可糊弄不了我 |
[17:41] | Hey, Kurt Covington, meet Brandt. | 库尔特·柯文顿 这位是布兰特 |
[17:42] | Brandt is writing a movie about my life. | 布兰特在创作一部关于我生活的电影 |
[17:44] | No big whoop. | 没什么大不了的 |
[17:45] | Uh, we’re still in early development. | 剧本现在还处于早期阶段 |
[17:47] | It’s gonna get done. | 而且肯定会完成 |
[17:48] | You know, I was pretty surprised | 我很惊讶 |
[17:49] | to get a little audience with the king here. | 你居然会亲自接待我 |
[17:51] | Usually Dawn handles all my– | 通常都是道恩处理我所有的… |
[17:52] | Yeah, I don’t usually meet with clients anymore, | 是啊 我通常不会亲自接待客户 |
[17:54] | but I got to tell you Kurt, | 但我得跟你说 库尔特 |
[17:55] | when this titanium deal crossed my desk, | 当这笔联邦联合钛业的交易摆上我的桌面时 |
[17:57] | you crossed my mind. | 我就想到你了 |
[17:58] | But with the volatility of the dollar, | 但考虑到美元币值的波动 |
[18:00] | – we need to get into this thing– – Yeah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | -我们需要仔细研究这笔交易 -好 别说了 |
[18:02] | Come on, Mo, I’m in, all right? | 拜托 老蒙 我买 行了吧 |
[18:04] | As long as Dawn says it’s okay. | 只要道恩说没问题 |
[18:06] | She’s been my financial adviser | 自从我差点在娃娃机上输了午饭钱 |
[18:07] | since I almost lost my lunch money to a claw machine | 她就一直是我的理财顾问 |
[18:09] | back in, like, the fifth grade. | 从五年级就开始了 |
[18:13] | You didn’t just say a claw machine, did you? | 你刚刚说了娃娃机吗 |
[18:14] | – Yeah. – God. | -是啊 -天啊 |
[18:16] | Brandt, write this down. | 布兰特 把这个记下来 |
[18:18] | Okay, you know what? | 好 这样吧 |
[18:18] | Let’s give Dawn a call right now. | 我现在就给道恩打电话 |
[18:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:25] | Hey, Dawny. Yeah, it’s Mo. | 小道恩 我是老蒙 |
[18:26] | Listen, I got Kurt in the office he– Want to say hi? | 听着 库尔特在我办公室 你想打个招呼吗 |
[18:28] | – Hey. Hey, Dawn. – Hey, Dawn, that’s Kurt. | -你好 道恩 -道恩 那是库尔特 |
[18:30] | So, yeah, we’re looking at this titanium deal, | 我们正在考虑这笔联邦联合钛业的交易 |
[18:32] | which I know that you love for him. | 我知道你想让他入手 |
[18:33] | I mean, hell, it was your idea. | 没错 这可是你的主意 |
[18:35] | So, uh, that bell is, uh, gonna ring anytime now. | 收盘铃声随时会响 |
[18:38] | Yeah? Close this up? | 好吗 完成这笔交易 |
[18:41] | …is what I expect you to say when you get this message. | 是你收到这条留言之后我想让你说的话 |
[18:44] | Obviously leaving a message. | 很明显我是在留言 |
[18:46] | Oh, that was– oh, me, okay. | 你是在给我留言 好吧 |
[18:47] | You started without me, I see. | 看来你没等我来就开始了 |
[18:49] | We’re actually almost done. | 其实我们已经快谈妥了 |
[18:50] | We just need you to break out that old rubber stamp. | 我们只需要你来说说那些老套的话 |
[18:52] | Ah, I wish. | 这样最好 |
[18:53] | I was late because I was chained to my desk | 我迟到了是因为我在办公桌旁脱不开身 |
[18:55] | running the numbers, and, uh, Mo, you know, | 算着这些数字 还有 老蒙 |
[18:56] | as your trusted employee, | 作为你值得信任的员工 |
[18:59] | sadly, I-I do not recommend. | 遗憾的是 我不推荐这笔交易 |
[19:02] | – Ah, well, that’s life in the big city, right? – Yeah. | -这就是大城市的生活 对吗 -嗯 |
[19:04] | Hey, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[19:05] | Let’s t-take a second. Just, um… | 你们再坐会儿 |
[19:08] | I got an idea– why don’t we step outside, | 我有个主意 不如我们出去 |
[19:10] | run these numbers again, | 再算下这些数字 |
[19:11] | make sure that our deal doesn’t work? | 确保咱俩的交易行不通 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry, what’d you say, Mo? | 抱歉 你说什么 老蒙 |
[19:15] | What’d you say, baby? | 你刚刚说什么 亲爱的 |
[19:16] | Run the numbers again, | 再算下这些数字 |
[19:17] | make sure that our deal doesn’t work. | 确保咱俩的交易行不通 |
[19:18] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure, yeah. | 对对对 没问题 |
[19:20] | Let’s do that. | 就这么做吧 |
[19:22] | Thirty percent, name on the door, valet spot. | 30%股份 名字写在门上 要有停车小弟 |
[19:25] | Zero percent, your name on a tag | 百分之零 你做我的停车小弟 |
[19:27] | that you wear on a uniform | 还得穿着制服 |
[19:29] | when you are valet parking my car in hell. | 上面挂着你的名字的标签 |
[19:32] | – Okay. – Okay, wait– | -好 -好 等等 |
[19:35] | I’ll double your bonus, Dawn, | 我会给你的奖金翻倍 道恩 |
[19:36] | but don’t get fucking greedy on me. | 但别太贪心了 |
[19:38] | Don’t talk to me about greed. | 别跟我说什么贪心 |
[19:39] | Greed is–good Lord! | 贪心是…天呐 |
[19:41] | Are you trying to hide behind a lamp? | 你是想躲在灯后面吗 |
[19:45] | – No– – Really? | -不是 -真的吗 |
[19:46] | Uh, can you just keep going? | 你们能继续说吗 |
[19:47] | This is exactly the shit I need. | 我正想看到这样的场面 |
[19:49] | And this is exactly the shit that I don’t need ever again! | 而我正好再也不需要这样的破事 |
[19:52] | Okay, hold it, Dawn. Hold it. | 好 等等 道恩 等等 |
[19:55] | Five percent, no name, parking spot, but on G4– | 5% 名字不能上墙 四楼停车位 |
[19:58] | you know, the one that smells like post-game Detlef Schrempf. | 就是闻起来像赛后德特雷夫·施拉姆夫胳肢窝的那层 |
[20:01] | 25% Twenty-five percent… | |
[20:02] | …name, slightly smaller font, G2. | 名字字体比你的小一点 二楼停车位 |
[20:05] | And what’s a Detlef Schrempf? | 德特雷夫·施拉姆夫是什么 |
[20:07] | Oh, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[20:08] | Excuse me, Dawn. No deal. | 抱歉 道恩 没门 |
[20:10] | – Kurt. – Kurt. | -库尔特 -库尔特 |
[20:12] | Unfortunately, you know, we were talking, | 不幸的是 我们刚刚谈了谈 |
[20:14] | and we don’t think the F.A.T. is right for your portfolio. | 我们认为联邦联合钛业并不适合你 |
[20:17] | – Dawn’s right. – I am? | -道恩说得对 -是吗 |
[20:19] | – I am. – Yeah. | -是的 -嗯 |
[20:20] | Y-y-you’re the best analyst on the street, | 你是华尔街最优秀的分析师 |
[20:22] | and if you say you’ve been chained to your desk | 如果你说自己一直在办公桌前卖力工作 |
[20:23] | working every angle, then I trust you. | 考虑了方方面面 那我信任你 |
[20:25] | Ah, workaholic. | 我的确算个工作狂 |
[20:26] | I didn’t even take lunch. I’m starving. | 我还没来得及吃午饭 快要饿死了 |
[20:30] | Come in. | 请进 |
[20:32] | Quite a shopping spree today, ma’am. | 疯狂扫货日啊 女士 |
[20:34] | So we wanted to hand-deliver these personally. | 我们想要亲自把这些交到您的手里 |
[20:38] | Wait a minute, you bought all that stuff today? | 等下 这些全都是你今天买的吗 |
[20:41] | – Well, uh– – I’m so confused. | -这个嘛 -我有些搞不懂了 |
[20:42] | I mean, if you were out there shopping, | 我是说 如果你在外面购物 |
[20:44] | when did you have time to crunch those numbers? | 那怎么有时间算股票是否合适 |
[20:47] | The fundamentals must have improved | 你在外面大血拼的时候 |
[20:48] | when you were out there buying skorts and pantsuits | 股票的基本指数肯定变好不少吧 |
[20:50] | – or whatever the fuck that is. – Nah, no, no, no, no, no, no– | -或无论你买的是什么玩意 -没有 不不不 |
[20:52] | What do you say, Kurt? Let’s do this thing. | 你怎么看 库尔特 我们买入吧 |
[20:54] | 15 minutes to close, buddy. | 兄弟 十五分钟之后就收盘了 |
[20:55] | You know, in my business, | 你知道 我做生意的时候 |
[20:56] | this is what we call a sticky situation. | 管这叫作两难的境地 |
[20:59] | All right, 15 percent, name on the letterhead, | 好吧 15%股份 信头包含我名字 |
[21:02] | G3 or below. | 第三或者更低楼层停车场 |
[21:03] | Ten percent, no name, | 10%股份 不出现名字 |
[21:05] | G-O fuck yourself. | 第”去你的吧”层 |
[21:09] | Ty, don’t you remember | 泰 你还记得 |
[21:11] | when you used to be me– uncorrupted? | 以前那个和我一样清正廉洁的自己吗 |
[21:14] | It’s not too late for you to– | 现在还为时不晚 |
[21:16] | to change and make the new you me, | 作出改变 变成一个新的你 和我一样 |
[21:20] | which–which is really the old you. | 其实也就是以前的那个你 |
[21:22] | So, in a way, you’re not changing | 所以 从某种程度上来说 |
[21:24] | by changing back into who we are. | 变回原来的自己并不算改变了 |
[21:27] | Just take the shares, Ty. Do the right thing. | 买下股份吧 泰 做正确的事 |
[21:40] | Let me “Do the right thing.” | 你竟然劝我”做正确的事” |
[21:44] | You cost a man his job today for the second time. | 你害得基斯今天又一次丢了工作 |
[21:48] | Oh, he told you about that, huh? | 他是这么跟你说的 是吗 |
[21:50] | Yeah, yeah. How do you sleep at night? | 是啊 你晚上怎么睡得着 |
[21:52] | It actually is difficult, because, you see, | 实际上的确不太容易 因为你看啊 |
[21:54] | every time I close my eyes, | 每次我一闭眼 |
[21:56] | I see Keith in the supply closet | 就想起基斯在储藏室跪舔 |
[21:58] | chowing down on the Sparkletts delivery guy. | 那个送水工的画面 |
[22:01] | Told you–Keith quit ’cause he sucked. | 跟你说过 基斯不干是因为他吸屌了 |
[22:04] | Are you saying that Keith is a…homo? | 你的意思是他是 同性恋吗 |
[22:07] | Oh, I thought he told you about the affair. | 我以为他跟你提了出轨的事 |
[22:09] | Whoopsie, did I let the cat out of the fag bag? | 哎呦喂 是我不小心说漏嘴了吗 |
[22:12] | Who cares? Fucking fairies, right? | 谁在乎呢 死基佬 对吧 |
[22:17] | Up top, Care Blair. | 击个掌 充满爱的布莱尔 |
[22:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:24] | Here’s your algorithm. You deserve it, Ty. | 给你算法 你应得的 泰 |
[22:30] | Pleasure doing business with you, | 很高兴与你合作 |
[22:31] | Retardo Montalban. | 傻蛋·蒙特尔班[恶搞西班牙演员里卡多·蒙特尔班] |
[22:36] | Look, even if I would go 15 percent–which I won’t– | 即使我愿意给你15%股份 我当然不会 |
[22:38] | how are we gonna get him to take the deal now? | 现在我们要怎么让他买入这堆烂股票 |
[22:40] | We both look like fucking idiots. | 我俩看起来都跟二傻子一样 |
[22:41] | You can do what I always do. | 你可以像我平常做的那样 |
[22:43] | Kurt– he didn’t come from money. | 库尔特 他不是富二代 |
[22:44] | He married it, so when I need him to buy something, | 是他老婆有钱 所以我想让他买入什么的时候 |
[22:47] | I just suggest that we call his wife, Sandra, | 我就说应该跟他老婆桑德拉报备 |
[22:48] | and we see what she thinks. | 听听她的意见 |
[22:50] | Of course he refuses. | 库尔特当然不愿意了 |
[22:51] | God forbid it ever looks like you guys need a woman’s help. | 大概上天不允许带把儿的需要女人的帮助吧 |
[22:54] | Come on, Mo, just give me my 15 percent, | 拜托 老蒙 就给我15%的股份吧 |
[22:57] | and I can go in there, and I can close this. | 然后我进去让他买进股票 |
[22:58] | Nah, but thanks for the tip. | 还是不要了 但是谢谢你的提示 |
[23:02] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[23:04] | Kurt. | 库尔特 |
[23:05] | Sorry, we just can’t seem to get on the same page. | 不好意思 我俩就是谈不拢 |
[23:07] | Here’s what I think we need to do. | 我来说下自己的想法吧 |
[23:09] | Let’s give Sandra a call. | 我认为我们需要给桑德拉打个电话 |
[23:10] | Right? I mean, she’s gonna have to sign off | 对吧 无论如何得需要得到她的意见 |
[23:11] | on this deal anyway, | 买或者不买 |
[23:12] | and I think she’s really gonna be fired up about it. | 并且我觉得这交易会让她激动到亢奋 |
[23:14] | And if I know old Sandy, she’s still gonna be fired up | 要是我认识小桑 你回到家的时候 |
[23:16] | by the time you get home, if you know what I mean. | 她还是会那么”亢奋” 你懂的我的意思吧 |
[23:18] | My wife is dead. | 我妻子已经过世了 |
[23:29] | I’m gonna get that. | 我得接个电话 |
[23:32] | – Yeah? – I did it. | -怎么了 -我成功了 |
[23:33] | I got Morgan to buy those F.A.T. Shares. | 我让摩根公司买下了联邦联合钛业的股份 |
[23:35] | – No shit. – Well, actually, | -开什么鸡巴玩笑 -其实 |
[23:37] | Keith and I got MoStan to buy the F.A.T. shares. | 是基斯和我一起让大摩买下了那一百万股 |
[23:41] | And I got a ton of that real-world experience you were talking about. | 我也得到超级多的你之前提到的实战经验 |
[23:44] | It is tricky. | 确实不太容易 |
[23:47] | Right, Mo? | 是吧 老蒙 |
[23:50] | Mo? | 老蒙 |
[23:53] | Hey, so, um, where were we? | 我们刚说到哪了 |
[23:57] | Uh, you were just intimating | 你刚在暗示 |
[23:58] | that I should make love to my wife, | 我应该跟我的妻子上床 |
[24:00] | who exploded three years ago. | 跟我三年前过世的妻子 |
[24:02] | Dawn, what am I doing here? | 道恩 我来这干什么 |
[24:03] | Mo, what are we doing here? | 老蒙 我们在这干什么 |
[24:05] | Six minutes to the close. | 还有六分钟收盘 |
[24:06] | If we’re not gonna do this deal, I got to go. | 要是我们不打算做交易 我得走了 |
[24:09] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[24:14] | For real. | 真的 |
[24:21] | Listen, Kurt, my condolences, okay? | 听着 库尔特 请节哀 |
[24:23] | I am not a people person. In fact, I hate them. | 我不擅长和人相处 实际上我讨厌他们 |
[24:27] | But numbers… | 但是数字 |
[24:29] | I hate them shits, too. | 我也讨厌那些鬼东西 |
[24:31] | But do you know who’s really good at both? | 但你知道谁既擅长为人又会计算吗 |
[24:34] | My partner Dawn. | 我的合伙人道恩 |
[24:37] | Why else do you think she’s got 15 percent of my company? | 不然她怎么拥有我公司15%的股份 |
[24:48] | Whatever you two decide. | 你们两个决定吧 |
[24:58] | Yep. | 就是这样 |
[25:02] | Kurt, let’s, uh– | 库尔特 那我们 |
[25:04] | – let’s do this thing, okay? – Okay. | -我们一起看看这支股票吧 -好 |
[25:15] | Voila! | 瞧瞧 |
[25:17] | So I guess you do need me. | 所以我猜你确实需要我 |
[25:19] | Nah. Guys made a mess. | 不 那些家伙搞得脏兮兮 |
[25:22] | You had a mop. That’s it. | 你刚好有拖把 就这样 |
[25:24] | Dumb luck. And I’ll tell you something– | 真是狗屎运 我再告诉你件事 |
[25:26] | you fucked up, Dawn, ’cause I would’ve gone to 20. | 你搞砸了 道恩 因为我本来打算给你20% |
[25:29] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:31] | You fucked up, ’cause I’d have took ten. | 是你搞砸了 因为我本来可打算拿10% |
[25:40] | Well, that didn’t end how I expected. | 结局和我想的有些差距 |
[25:42] | – Yeah. – I guess, uh, | -确实 -我猜 |
[25:44] | Dawn’s pretty good at being one step ahead herself. | 道恩真的很擅长未雨绸缪 |
[25:47] | Eh, not exactly. | 那倒未必 |
[25:49] | Anyway, what do you think? We got a movie here or what? | 总之 你什么想法 电影还拍不拍 |
[25:52] | – Yes! I love it. – Great. | -当然 我超爱这一切 -太棒了 |
[25:53] | I mean, it’s just like I said, you know? | 这就像我说过的 你知道吗 |
[25:55] | It’s the story of this black underdog | 这是一个处在劣势的黑人 |
[25:58] | just trying to break into that boys’ club. | 拼尽全力闯进白人俱乐部的故事 |
[26:00] | It’s gonna be one hell of a movie about Wall Street. | 这将是一部史诗般的华尔街电影 |
[26:02] | – You’re goddamn right it is. – Yeah, yeah. | -你说的太他妈对了 -是啊 |
[26:04] | Just not for me and Oliver. | 只是不是我和奥利弗的菜 |
[26:07] | – What? – We’re not gonna do it. | -什么 -我们俩不打算制作 |
[26:08] | But I-I’ll–I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. | 但是我 我告诉你我的打算 |
[26:10] | I’m gonna take all those notes I was taking, | 我会带着我写的所有笔记 |
[26:12] | hand them over to my buddy Mike Nichols, | 把它们交给我的兄弟迈克·尼科尔斯 |
[26:13] | ’cause he’s also doing a movie about Wall Street. | 因为他也正在做一部有关华尔街的电影 |
[26:16] | Yeah, it’s called Working Girl. | 没错 叫《打工女郎》 |
[26:18] | Don’t worry– I’m gonna make him promise me | 别担心 我会让他跟我保证 |
[26:19] | that he’s not gonna whitewash Dawn’s story either, okay? | 他也不会让白人来演道恩的故事 怎么样 |
[26:22] | Dawn’s story? | 道恩的故事 |
[26:24] | You’re seeing this whole fucking thing wrong, okay? | 这一堆破事你都没看明白吗 |
[26:25] | She didn’t win. I won. | 她输了 我赢了 |
[26:28] | The guys got rid of the shares. I didn’t have to give her shit. | 我的手下抛售了那些股份 我什么都不用给她 |
[26:31] | I just did that… you know, ’cause… | 我刚才那么做 是因为 |
[26:33] | What, ’cause you actually need her, | 什么 因为其实你真的需要她 |
[26:34] | but you can’t admit it? | 但是你不能承认 |
[26:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:38] | But isn’t that the kind of fucking tortured-hero shit | 但那不就是那种一直折磨主角的垃圾小电影吗 |
[26:40] | that you guys jack off to? | 你们还天天靠它打飞机 |
[26:42] | No. | 不 |
[26:44] | No, that’s just, uh… | 不 那只是 |
[26:48] | …sad. | 很悲催 |
[26:57] | Hey, Brandt? | 布兰特 |
[26:58] | Fuck off! | 给我滚 |
[27:45] | And I promise, I’ll get to that in just a few moments. | 并且我保证 我很快就会说到那点 |
[27:49] | And believe me, as a farmer, I intend… | 相信我 作为一名农民 我准备 |
[27:50] | 那咔咪基分散式磁带卡座 世界四大名牌卡式录音座生产厂商之一 | |
[27:53] | Hay down here where the goats can get at it. | 在山羊可以够到的地方把割下来的草晒干 |
[28:05] | – Hello, Doctor. – Hello, nurse. | -你好 医生 -你好 护士 |
[28:17] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[28:19] | Didn’t want to hit you with this in front of Joe Hollywood, | 我们不想在无名小编剧面前打击你 |
[28:20] | but we are bleeding money by the second, | 但我们现在每秒钟都在损失资产 |
[28:22] | and Dawn’s clients are the only ones that can stop it. | 只有道恩的客户们才能挽救这个局面 |
[28:24] | Sorry, we know you and Dawn | 抱歉 我们知道你和道恩之间 |
[28:26] | have a whole Moonlighting | 还弥漫着”搞还是不搞” |
[28:27] | will-they, won’t-they sexual tension– | 那种若即若离的性爱荷尔蒙 |
[28:29] | or I guess it’s more of a “Are they still?” | 或者其实是”他们还在搞吗” |
[28:31] | I mean, everyone assumes yes, sexual intercourse. | 我是说大家都觉得你们肯定还在上床 |
[28:33] | Jesus, Wayne. Point is, we need her. | 上天 韦恩 关键是 我们需要她 |
[28:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:38] | You and Mo? | 你和老蒙 |