英文名称:Black Panther
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Baba… | 爸爸 |
[00:06] | Yes, my son. | 怎么了 儿子 |
[00:08] | Tell me a story. | 给我讲个故事 |
[00:10] | Which one? | 哪个故事 |
[00:12] | The story of home. | 家乡的故事 |
[00:15] | Millions of years ago… | 数百万年前 |
[00:18] | A meteorite made of vibranium… | 一颗振金陨星 |
[00:20] | The strongest substance in the universe… | 那是全宇宙最强大的物质 |
[00:23] | Struck the continent of Africa… | 落在了非洲大陆上 |
[00:27] | Affecting the plant life around it. | 它改变了附近的植物 |
[00:30] | And when the time of man came… | 当人类时代到来 |
[00:32] | Five tribes settled on it and called it Wakanda. | 五个部落定居于此 并称之为瓦坎达 |
[00:39] | The tribes lived in constant war with each other… | 几个部落总在彼此争斗 |
[00:42] | Until a warrior shaman… | 直到一位萨满战士 |
[00:44] | Received a vision from the panther goddess bast… | 通过黑豹女神芭丝特看到幻象 |
[00:47] | Who led him to the heart-shaped herb… | 并在她的指引下找到心形草 |
[00:51] | A plant that granted him | 那株植物赋予了他 |
[00:52] | superhuman strength, speed and instincts. | 超人的力量 速度和直觉 |
[00:57] | The warrior became king… | 那名战士成为了国王 |
[00:58] | And the first black panther… | 也是第一代黑豹 |
[01:01] | The protector of Wakanda. | 瓦坎达的保护者 |
[01:04] | Four tribes agreed to live under the king’s rule… | 四个部落同意听从国王的统治 |
[01:07] | But the Jabari tribe isolated themselves in the mountains. | 但贾巴里部落却自己隐于山中 |
[01:12] | The Wakandans used vibranium to develop technology… | 瓦坎达人用振金发展了科技 |
[01:15] | More advanced than any other nation. | 先进程度超过其他任何国家 |
[01:19] | But as Wakanda thrived… | 但瓦坎达兴盛时 |
[01:20] | The world around it descended further into chaos. | 它周边的世界却进一步陷入混乱 |
[01:28] | To keep vibranium safe… | 为了保护振金 |
[01:29] | The Wakandans vowed to hide in plain sight… | 瓦坎达人决意隐藏起来 |
[01:33] | Keeping the truth of their power | 对外界世界隐瞒 |
[01:35] | from the outside world. | 他们真实的力量 |
[01:39] | And we still hide, Baba? | 我们还在隐藏吗 爸爸 |
[01:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:47] | 奥 克 兰 加 利 福 尼 亚 | |
[01:55] | – Lucky shot! – That aingt lucky! | – 走运罢了 – 才不是 |
[01:57] | Whatever! Get outta here! | 随便吧 走开 |
[01:59] | Check up. | 看着 |
[01:59] | Pick your man up! He open. | 进攻啊 他没人守 |
[02:03] | Where you at? | 看哪呢 |
[02:04] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快点的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1239个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:246个,六级词汇:118个,GRE词汇:110个,托福词汇:171个,考研词汇:270个,专四词汇:211个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:424个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:06] | Pass! Pass! | 传球 |
[02:07] | – Got you, es. – Es, hurry up! | – 给你 – 快点 |
[02:09] | Watch me get this. | 瞧我的 |
[02:10] | Tim Hardaway style. That’s what I call it, baby. | 蒂姆·哈达威的范儿 是吧 |
[02:13] | Come on. | 来 |
[02:14] | What you got? | 亮亮本事 |
[02:15] | You aingt got nothing. | 你什么本事都没有 |
[02:16] | Look, if we get in and out quick, won’t be no worries. | 听着 如果我们快进快出 就不会有麻烦 |
[02:20] | You in the van, come in through from the west. | 你开车 从西侧进来 |
[02:22] | Come around the corner. | 绕过拐角 |
[02:23] | Land right here. | 停在这里 |
[02:24] | Me and the twins are pulling up right here. | 我和双胞胎停在这里 |
[02:26] | We’re leaving this car behind, okay? We come this… | 把这辆车留下 我们… |
[02:33] | Hide the straps. | 把东西藏好 |
[02:42] | Yo, is it the feds? | 喂 是警察吗 |
[02:47] | No. | 不是 |
[03:00] | It’s these two Grace Jones-looking chicks. | 俩活像超模的小妞 |
[03:04] | They’re holding spears. | 还握着矛 |
[03:05] | Open it. | 开门 |
[03:07] | You serious? | 真的吗 |
[03:09] | They won’t knock again. | 他们不会再敲第二次的 |
[03:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:29] | Prince N’Jobu, son of Azzuri. | 尼乔布王子 阿祖里之子 |
[03:32] | Prove to me you are one of us. | 向我证明你是我们的一员 |
[03:43] | My king. | 国王陛下 |
[03:48] | Leave us. | 下去 |
[03:49] | This is James. | 这是詹姆斯 |
[03:50] | I trust him with my life. He stays… | 我敢把性命交给他 让他留下 |
[03:52] | With your permission, king T’Chaka. | 希望你允许 特查卡国王 |
[03:56] | As you wish. | 那如你所愿 |
[03:57] | At ease. | 起身 |
[04:09] | Come, baby brother. | 过来 弟弟 |
[04:10] | Let me see how you are holding up. | 让我看看你过得好不好 |
[04:22] | You look strong. | 你看上去很强壮 |
[04:23] | Glory to bast, I am in good health. | 芭丝特保佑 我很健康 |
[04:25] | How is home? | 家乡如何 |
[04:29] | Not so good. | 不太好 |
[04:31] | Baby brother. | 弟弟 |
[04:32] | There has been an attack. | 我们遭遇了袭击 |
[04:34] | This man… | 这个人 |
[04:37] | Ulysses Klaue… | 尤利西斯·克劳 |
[04:39] | Stole a quarter ton of vibranium from us… | 从我们这里偷走了0.25吨的振金 |
[04:42] | And triggered a bomb at the border to escape. | 为了逃跑 还在边境引爆了炸弹 |
[04:47] | Many lives were lost. | 害死了很多人 |
[04:49] | He knew where we hid the vibranium… | 他很清楚我们把振金藏在了哪里 |
[04:52] | And how to strike. | 也知道该如何袭击 |
[04:54] | He had someone on the inside. | 他有内应 |
[04:57] | Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[04:59] | Because I want you to look me in the eyes… | 因为我要你看着我的眼睛 |
[05:02] | And tell me why you betrayed Wakanda. | 告诉我你为什么要背叛瓦坎达 |
[05:05] | I did no such thing. | 我没有那么做 |
[05:10] | Tell him who you are. | 告诉他你是谁 |
[05:12] | Zuri, son of Badu… | 祖厉 巴度之子 |
[05:14] | What? | 什么 |
[05:21] | James. James, you lied to me? | 詹姆斯 你骗我 |
[05:24] | Leave him. | 下去吧 |
[05:24] | You were Wakandan this whole time? | 你本就是瓦坎达人 |
[05:26] | – You betrayed Wakanda! – How could you lie to me like… | – 你背叛了瓦坎达 – 你怎么能这样骗我 |
[05:28] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[05:33] | Did you think that you were the only spy we sent here? | 你以为你是唯一被派来的探子吗 |
[05:49] | Prince N’Jobu… | 尼乔布王子 |
[05:51] | You will return home at once… | 你要马上回国 |
[05:53] | Where you will face the council… | 并面见议会 |
[05:55] | And inform them of your crimes. | 向他们坦白你的罪行 |
[06:01] | Check up! | 看球 |
[06:04] | Guard your man, guard your man! | 守好人 |
[06:08] | Yo. | 喂 |
[06:58] | “The tiny nation of Wakanda | 小国瓦坎达 |
[07:00] | is mourning the death of its monarch, king T’Chaka. | 正在哀悼他们的特查卡国王之死 |
[07:03] | The beloved ruler was one of many confirmed dead… | 这位挚爱的领袖是众多死难者之一 |
[07:06] | After a terrorist attack at the united nations a week ago. | 他们皆死于一周前的联合国恐袭 |
[07:09] | The suspect has since been apprehended. | 嫌犯已被逮捕 |
[07:12] | Though it remains one of the poorest countries in the world… | 瓦坎达仍是全球最贫困的国家之一 |
[07:15] | Fortified by mountain ranges… | 山脉是它的天然壁垒 |
[07:17] | And an impenetrable rainforest… | 热带雨林铸就了不可穿越的屏障 |
[07:19] | Wakanda does not engage in international trade | 该国不与外界进行国际贸易 |
[07:22] | or accept aid. | 也不接受援助 |
[07:23] | The succession of the throne… | 继承王位的 |
[07:25] | Is expected to fall to the oldest of the king’s two children… | 将是国王两个孩子中的长子 |
[07:27] | Prince T’Challa. | 特查拉王子 |
[07:30] | My prince… | 王子 |
[07:32] | Coming up on them now. | 我们接近他们了 |
[07:34] | 山 姆 比 萨 森 林 尼 日 利 亚 | |
[07:56] | No need, Okoye. I can handle this alone. | 不必 奥克耶 我自己来就好 |
[08:06] | I will get Nakia out as quickly as possible. | 我会尽快救娜吉雅出来 |
[08:12] | Just don’t freeze when you see her. | 你看到她时可别僵住了 |
[08:15] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[08:17] | I never freeze. | 我才不会僵住 |
[08:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:36] | It’s the car. It lost power. It won’t start. | 车熄火了 还打不着 |
[08:41] | The car no start. | 车打不着 |
[08:43] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[08:44] | The engine failed. | 引擎熄火了 |
[08:46] | Ours, too. | 我们的也是 |
[08:52] | What is it, captain? | 怎么了 队长 |
[09:03] | Defense positions. | 准备防御 |
[09:05] | Defense positions. | 准备防御 |
[09:07] | Are we under attack? | 我们遇袭了吗 |
[09:08] | Defense positions. | 准备防御 |
[09:11] | Get around to the side. | 去那边 |
[09:14] | Defense positions. | 准备防御 |
[09:18] | Defense positions! | 准备防御 |
[09:22] | No games. | 别耍花招 |
[09:44] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[09:54] | Come in. Come in. | 回复 回复 |
[09:56] | Over there! Look back! | 那边 注意 |
[09:59] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[10:25] | T’Challa, no! | 特查拉 不要 |
[10:28] | This one’s just a boy. | 他还是个孩子 |
[10:31] | He got kidnapped as well. | 他也是被绑架来的 |
[10:33] | Nakia… | 娜吉雅 |
[10:42] | I wanted… | 我想… |
[10:43] | I have her! Don’t move! I will shoot! | 我瞄着她呢 别动 不然我开枪了 |
[10:46] | I will shoot her right now. | 我会打死她的 |
[10:56] | You froze. | 你僵住了 |
[11:01] | Why are you here? You’ve ruined my mission. | 你来干什么 你破坏了我的行动 |
[11:05] | My father is dead, Nakia. | 我父亲死了 娜吉雅 |
[11:09] | I will be crowned king tomorrow. | 我明天要加冕为王了 |
[11:13] | And I wish for you to be there. | 我希望你能到场 |
[11:22] | Carry yourselves home now. | 回家去吧 |
[11:24] | And take the boy. Get him to his people. | 带上那男孩 送他回族人那里 |
[11:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:36] | You will speak nothing of this day. | 你们绝不能提起今天的事 |
[11:38] | Yes. | 好 |
[11:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:19] | Sister Nakia… | 娜吉雅姐妹 |
[12:20] | My prince… | 王子陛下 |
[12:23] | We are home. | 我们到家了 |
[13:01] | This never gets old. | 怎么看都不腻 |
[13:58] | Queen mother… | 王后 |
[13:59] | Princess… | 公主 |
[14:01] | My comfort for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[14:03] | Thank you, Nakia. | 谢谢 娜吉雅 |
[14:04] | It is so good to have you back with us. | 很高兴你又回到了我们身边 |
[14:07] | Take her to the river province to prepare her for the ceremony. | 带她去河部落 为仪式做准备 |
[14:10] | Yes, general. | 是 将军 |
[14:21] | Did he freeze? | 他僵住了吧 |
[14:22] | Like an antelope in headlights. | 就像车前灯下的羚羊 |
[14:26] | Are you finished? | 闹够了没 |
[14:31] | So surprised my little sister came | 我妹妹居然会 |
[14:34] | to see me off before our big day. | 在大日子前来看我 |
[14:36] | You wish! | 想得美 |
[14:37] | I’m here for the emp beads. I’ve developed an update. | 我是为电磁脉冲珠来的 我做了升级 |
[14:40] | Update? No. It worked perfectly. | 升级 不 这个挺好使的 |
[14:42] | How many times do I have to teach you? | 我还要教你多少次 |
[14:44] | Just because something works | 就算好使 |
[14:45] | doesn’t mean that it cannot be improved. | 也总还有改进的空间 |
[14:47] | You are teaching me? What do you know? | 你教我 你知道什么啊 |
[14:50] | More than you. | 比你知道得多 |
[14:53] | I can’t wait to see what kind of update you make | 我等不及看你怎么升级 |
[14:55] | to your ceremonial outfit. | 你的礼服了 |
[14:59] | Shuri! | 苏睿 |
[15:01] | Sorry, mother! | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[15:03] | How are you feeling today, mama? | 你今天感觉怎么样 妈妈 |
[15:05] | Proud. | 骄傲 |
[15:07] | Your father and I would talk about this day all the time. | 你父亲和我经常谈论这一天 |
[15:13] | He is with us… | 他与我们同在 |
[15:15] | And it is your time to be king. | 你该成为国王了 |
[15:20] | 伦 敦 英 国 | |
[15:36] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[15:39] | How can I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[15:40] | I was just checking out these artifacts. | 我就是来看看这些文物 |
[15:42] | They tell me you’re the expert. | 他们说你是位专家 |
[15:44] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[15:47] | They’re beautiful. | 它们真美 |
[15:51] | Where’s this one from? | 这个是哪来的 |
[15:52] | The bobo ashanti tribe… | 波波阿尚蒂部落 |
[15:54] | Present day Ghana… | 在如今的加纳 |
[15:55] | 19th century. | 是19世纪的 |
[15:57] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[15:59] | What about this one? | 那这个呢 |
[16:03] | That one’s from the Edo people of Benin… | 那个贝宁伊多人的文物 |
[16:05] | 16th century. | 16世纪的 |
[16:10] | Now, tell me about this one. | 再跟我说说这个 |
[16:14] | Also from Benin, seventh century. | 也是贝宁的 7世纪 |
[16:17] | Fula tribe, I believe. | 弗拉部落吧 |
[16:20] | Nah. | 不对 |
[16:22] | I beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[16:23] | It was taken by British soldiers in Benin | 是贝宁的英军劫走的 |
[16:25] | but it’s from Wakanda. | 但它原本来自瓦坎达 |
[16:27] | And it’s made out of vibranium. | 而且是用振金制造的 |
[16:31] | Don’t trip. I’m gonna take it off your hands for you. | 别担心 我会把它带走的 |
[16:35] | These items aren’t for sale. | 这些文物是不出售的 |
[16:38] | How do you think your ancestors got these? | 你以为你的祖先是怎么得到它们的 |
[16:40] | You think they paid a fair price? | 你觉得他们是付了公道的价钱买下的吗 |
[16:41] | Or did they take it, like they took everything else? | 还是他们夺走的 就像其他一切他们夺走的东西 |
[16:44] | Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to leave. | 先生 我得请你离开了 |
[16:47] | You got all this security in here watching me ever since I walked in. | 这么多的保安 从我走进来就一直盯着我 |
[16:51] | But you aingt checking for what you put in your body. | 但你却没注意自己喝下了什么东西 |
[16:54] | All right, mate. Let’s have it. | 好了 哥们 走吧 |
[16:55] | Come on, mate. Time. | 行了 你该走了 |
[16:56] | I think she might not be feeling too good. | 她好像不太舒服 |
[17:00] | Somebody get some help! Come here! | 救命啊 来人啊 |
[17:01] | Call a doctor, please! Please, somebody, come help! | 叫个医生 拜托 谁救救她 |
[17:03] | Medical emergency right away | 急需医疗救援 |
[17:05] | in the west African exhibit, please, right away. | 前往西非展厅 速来 |
[17:07] | Look out. | 小心 |
[17:08] | Step back, please. Step back. Thank you. | 请退后 谢谢 |
[17:11] | Coming through over there. Medics coming through. | 借过 医务人员 借过 |
[17:15] | I’m gonna take a break. | 我去休息一下 |
[17:20] | Let’s give the lady some space, please. | 给她点空间 拜托 |
[17:22] | Step back, please, gents. | 退后 先生们 |
[17:23] | Step back, please. | 请退后 |
[17:28] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[17:30] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 |
[17:31] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[17:34] | You can go, but just don’t tell anyone, all right? | 你可以走 但别告诉任何人 好吗 |
[17:43] | Bro, why you aingt just shoot him right here? | 哥们 你怎么不直接打死他 |
[17:45] | Because it’s better to leave the crime scene more spread out. | 因为让犯罪现场分散开一点会更好 |
[17:47] | Makes us look like amateurs. | 让我们显得业余 |
[18:05] | Now then, | 好了 |
[18:06] | let’s see if you know what you’re talking about. | 看看你说得对不对吧 |
[18:16] | That’s just a taste. | 小试牛刀而已 |
[18:34] | – You’re gonna be a rich boy. – You better sell that quick. | – 你要发财了 – 你最好赶紧出手 |
[18:37] | It’s already sold! | 已经出手了 |
[18:39] | Whatever you try, the Wakandans will probably show up. | 不管你想做什么 瓦坎达人会找上门来的 |
[18:41] | That’ll make my day. | 那最好不过了 |
[18:43] | I can kill two birds with one stone. | 我可以一石二鸟 |
[18:47] | You’re not telling me that’s vibranium, too? | 你不是说那也是振金吧 |
[18:49] | Nah, I’m just feeling it. | 不 我就是挺喜欢 |
[19:32] | Onward! | 前进 |
[19:34] | Onward! | 前进 |
[20:53] | I, Zuri… | 我 祖厉 |
[20:55] | Son of Badu… | 巴度之子 |
[20:57] | Give to you… | 为你们请出 |
[20:59] | Prince T’Challa… | 特查拉王子 |
[21:01] | The black panther! | 黑豹 |
[21:08] | The prince… | 王子 |
[21:09] | Will now have the strength of the black panther | 现在将被剥去 |
[21:14] | Stripped away. | 黑豹的力量 |
[21:49] | Praise the ancestors. | 先祖保佑 |
[21:50] | Praise the ancestors. | 先祖保佑 |
[21:52] | Victory in ritual combat | 仪式格斗的胜利 |
[21:56] | Comes by yield or death. | 由投降或战死决定 |
[22:00] | If any tribe wishes to put forth a warrior | 如果有哪个部落要举荐战士 |
[22:04] | I now offer | 现在 |
[22:06] | a path to the throne. | 你有登上王位的机会 |
[22:13] | The merchant tribe will not challenge today. | 商贸部落今日不挑战 |
[22:20] | The border tribe will not challenge today. | 边境部落今日不挑战 |
[22:26] | The river tribe will not challenge today. | 河部落今日不挑战 |
[22:32] | The mining tribe will not challenge today. | 矿部落今日不挑战 |
[22:34] | Is there any member of a royal blood | 是否有王室血脉 |
[22:38] | who wishes to challenge for the throne? | 想挑战王位 |
[22:45] | This corset is really uncomfortable… | 这件束身衣好不舒服 |
[22:48] | So could we all just wrap it up and go home? | 我们能不能赶紧完事回家了 |
[22:52] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[23:18] | – Are they Jabari? – Yes. | – 那是贾巴里的人吗 – 对 |
[23:29] | M’Baku, what are you doing here? | 姆巴库 你来做什么 |
[23:34] | It’s challenge day. | 今天是挑战日 |
[23:41] | We have watched… | 我们一直 |
[23:44] | And listened from the mountains! | 在山里观察 倾听 |
[23:46] | We have watched with disgust | 我们厌恶地看着 |
[23:48] | as your technological advancements | 你们把科技发展 |
[23:51] | have been overseen by a child! | 交给一个孩子 |
[23:57] | Who scoffs at tradition! | 她还嘲笑我们的传统 |
[24:00] | And now you want to hand the nation | 现在 你们又想把国家 |
[24:03] | over to this prince… | 交给这位王子 |
[24:06] | Who could not keep his own father safe. | 他甚至不能保护自己的父亲 |
[24:16] | We will not have it. | 我们不能允许 |
[24:18] | I said, we will not have it, oh! | 我们不能允许 |
[24:22] | I, M’Baku… | 我 姆巴库 |
[24:26] | Leader of the Jabari… | 贾巴里部落的领袖 |
[24:28] | I accept your challenge, M’Baku. | 我接受你的挑战 姆巴库 |
[24:34] | Glory to hanuman. | 哈努曼保佑 |
[24:54] | Jabari! | 贾巴里 |
[24:56] | Dora Milaje! | 女子皇家护卫队 |
[24:58] | Onward! | 前进 |
[25:06] | Let the challenge begin! | 挑战开始 |
[25:24] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[25:35] | Come! | 来啊 |
[25:45] | T’Challa! | 特查拉 |
[25:51] | Where is your god now? | 你的神呢 |
[26:04] | Yes! | 好 |
[26:12] | No powers. | 没有神力 |
[26:15] | No claws. | 没有爪子 |
[26:17] | No special suit, oh! | 没有战服 |
[26:19] | Just a boy not fit to lead! | 只是个不配做领袖的小子 |
[26:22] | Show him who you are! | 让他见识你的本事 |
[26:42] | I am prince T’Challa… | 我是特查拉王子 |
[26:44] | Son of king T’Chaka! | 特查卡国王之子 |
[26:45] | You can do this, T’Challa! | 你可以的 特查拉 |
[27:01] | Yes! | 好 |
[27:02] | Come on! | 加油 |
[27:03] | Yield! Don’t make me kill you. | 投降 别逼我杀你 |
[27:06] | I would rather die! | 我宁可死 |
[27:11] | T’Challa! | 特查拉 |
[27:13] | T’Challa! | 特查拉 |
[27:15] | T’Challa! | 特查拉 |
[27:17] | T’Challa! | 特查拉 |
[27:19] | T’Challa! | 特查拉 |
[27:20] | You have fought with honor! | 你打得光荣 |
[27:21] | Now yield! Your people need you. | 投降吧 你的人还需要你 |
[27:26] | T’Challa! | 特查拉 |
[27:26] | Yield, man! | 投降吧 |
[27:28] | T’Challa! | 特查拉 |
[27:30] | T’Challa! | 特查拉 |
[27:32] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 |
[27:56] | I now present to you… | 现在有请 |
[27:59] | king T’Challa… | 特查拉国王 |
[28:03] | The black panther. | 黑豹 |
[28:12] | Zuri. | 祖厉 |
[28:14] | My king. | 国王陛下 |
[28:26] | Wakanda forever! | 瓦坎达万岁 |
[28:27] | Wakanda forever! | 瓦坎达万岁 |
[29:02] | Allow the heart-shaped herb | 让心形草 |
[29:04] | to restore the powers of the black panther | 恢复黑豹神力 |
[29:08] | and take you to the ancestral plane. | 并带你进入先祖之域 |
[29:15] | T’Chaka… | 特查卡 |
[29:16] | We call on you. | 我们呼唤你 |
[29:19] | Come here to your son. | 来见你儿子吧 |
[29:34] | Praise the ancestors. | 先祖保佑 |
[31:06] | Father. | 父亲 |
[31:07] | My son. | 儿子 |
[31:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:19] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[31:22] | You are a king. | 你是国王了 |
[31:37] | What is wrong, my son? | 怎么了 儿子 |
[31:41] | I am not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[31:44] | Have you not prepared | 你难道不是这辈子 |
[31:46] | to be king your whole life? | 都在为做国王做准备吗 |
[31:51] | Have you not trained and studied, | 难道你没有一直在我身边 |
[31:55] | been by my side? | 学习训练吗 |
[32:00] | That is not what I am talking about. | 我指的不是这个 |
[32:06] | I am not ready to be without you. | 我还没准备好与你分离 |
[32:10] | A man who has not prepared his children | 没有让孩子准备好 |
[32:13] | for his own death | 面对他死亡的人 |
[32:15] | has failed as a father. | 是个失败的父亲 |
[32:17] | Have I ever failed you? | 我辜负过你吗 |
[32:21] | Never. | 从没有过 |
[32:27] | Tell me how to best protect Wakanda. | 告诉我怎样最能保护瓦坎达 |
[32:33] | I want to be a great king, Baba. | 我想做个好国王 爸爸 |
[32:36] | Just like you. | 就像您那样 |
[32:39] | You’re going to struggle. | 你会面临困境 |
[32:40] | So you’ll need to surround yourself with people you trust. | 所以你要让身边 有值得信赖的人 |
[32:44] | You’re a good man with a good heart. | 你是个好人 有善良的心 |
[32:49] | And it’s hard for a good man to be king. | 好人是很难当好国王的 |
[32:56] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[32:58] | T’Challa, breathe. | 特查拉 呼吸 |
[33:01] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[33:04] | He was there. | 我见到他了 |
[33:07] | He was there. My father. | 我见到他了 我父亲 |
[33:26] | Just one? | 就一个 |
[33:34] | Come home, Nakia . | 回家吧 娜吉雅 |
[33:36] | I’m right here. | 我不回来了吗 |
[33:37] | Stay. | 别再走了 |
[33:39] | I came to support you | 我是来支持你 |
[33:42] | and to honor your father… | 并缅怀你父亲的 |
[33:43] | But I can’t stay. | 但我不能留下 |
[33:45] | It’s just, I found my calling out there. | 我在外面世界里找到了自己的使命 |
[33:49] | I’ve seen too many in need just to turn a blind eye. | 我见到了太多贫困的人 不能再视而不见 |
[33:53] | I can’t be happy here | 我在这里开心不起来 |
[33:54] | knowing that there’s people out there who have nothing. | 因为我知道外面世界里还有一无所有的人 |
[33:58] | What would you have Wakanda do about it? | 那你希望瓦坎达做点什么 |
[34:02] | Share what we have. | 分享我们的资源 |
[34:04] | We could provide aid | 我们可以提供援助 |
[34:05] | and access to technology | 分享技术 |
[34:06] | and refuge to those who need it. | 庇护难民 |
[34:08] | Other countries do it, we could do it better. | 其他国家也这么做 我们能做得更好 |
[34:12] | We are not like these other countries, Nakia . | 我们跟其他国家不一样 娜吉雅 |
[34:16] | If the world found out what we truly are, | 如果世界得知了我们真正的样子 |
[34:18] | what we possess, | 我们拥有什么 |
[34:19] | we could lose our way of life. | 我们可能会失去现在的生活 |
[34:21] | Wakanda is strong enough to help others | 瓦坎达有足够的力量帮助他人 |
[34:23] | and protect ourselves at the same time. | 并保护自己 |
[34:27] | If you were not so stubborn, you would make a great queen. | 如果你不是这么固执 本可以当个好王后 |
[34:30] | I would make a great queen because I am so stubborn. | 正因为我固执 我才能当个好王后 |
[34:33] | – See, you admit it! – If that’s what I wanted. | – 承认了吧 – 如果我想当王后的话 |
[34:44] | Is that him? | 那是它吗 |
[34:48] | Glory to Bast, man. Is he still growing? | 芭丝特保佑 它还在长吗 |
[34:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:54] | I see Nakia is back. | 娜吉雅回来了 |
[34:58] | You guys going to work it out? | 你们要再续前缘吗 |
[35:05] | T’Challa… | 特查拉 |
[35:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:08] | Nakia thinks we should be doing more. | 娜吉雅觉得我们该多做一点 |
[35:10] | More, like what? | 怎么多做 |
[35:11] | Foreign aid, refugee programs. | 援助他国 难民计划 |
[35:14] | You let the refugees in… | 你放难民进来 |
[35:16] | They bring their problems with them. | 他们只会带来他们的麻烦 |
[35:18] | And then Wakanda is like everywhere else. | 到时瓦坎达就会像其他地方一样了 |
[35:23] | Now if you said you wanted me and my men, | 如果你要我和我的人 |
[35:26] | to go out there and clean up the world, | 去清扫外面的世界 |
[35:28] | then I’ll be all for it. | 那我愿意 |
[35:30] | But waging war on other countries has never been our way. | 但我们从不会向他国宣战 |
[35:39] | You, too, huh? | 你也收到了 |
[35:40] | Bast! We’re in trouble. | 芭丝特保佑 我们有麻烦了 |
[35:45] | My king. | 国王陛下 |
[35:47] | My love. | 亲爱的 |
[35:48] | You will never guess who just popped up on our radar. | 你们绝对猜不到我们刚发现了谁 |
[35:54] | A misidentified Wakandan artifact | 一件未能被认出的瓦坎达文物 |
[35:57] | was stolen yesterday from a British museum. | 昨日被从大不列颠博物馆盗走 |
[36:01] | We have learned Ulysses Klaue | 我们得知 尤利西斯·克劳 |
[36:04] | plans to sell the vibranium to an American buyer | 打算于明晚在韩国将振金 |
[36:07] | in South Korea tomorrow night. | 出售给美国买家 |
[36:11] | Klaue has escaped our pursuits for almost 30 years. | 克劳已经潜逃近30年了 |
[36:16] | Not capturing him is, perhaps, my father’s greatest regret. | 未能逮捕他 或许是我父亲最大的遗憾 |
[36:20] | I wish to bring Klaue back here to stand trial. | 我想把克劳抓回来接受审判 |
[36:23] | Wakanda does not need a warrior right now. | 瓦坎达现在需要的不是一名战士 |
[36:29] | We need a king. | 我们需要一名国王 |
[36:30] | My parents were killed when he attacked. | 我父母在他的袭击中丧生 |
[36:33] | Not a day goes by when I do not think about | 我每一天都深深铭记着 |
[36:35] | what Klaue took from us. | 克劳让我们失去了什么 |
[36:39] | From me. | 让我失去了什么 |
[36:40] | It’s too great an opportunity to pass. | 这个机会太好 不容错过 |
[36:43] | Take me with you. | 带我一起去吧 |
[36:44] | We’ll take him down together, side by side. | 我们可以联手拿下他 |
[36:47] | I need you here protecting the border. | 我需要你留下保护边境 |
[36:50] | Then I ask, | 那我请求你 |
[36:51] | you kill him where he stands, | 要么将他就地正法 |
[36:53] | or you bring him back to us. | 要么把他带回来 |
[36:56] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[37:00] | I will bring him back. | 我会带他回来的 |
[37:03] | We will proceed with the mission. | 我们将执行这项任务 |
[37:51] | My king! | 国王陛下 |
[37:52] | Stop it. Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[37:57] | I’ve already sent a car ahead to Busan for you. | 我已经为你送了辆车去釜山 |
[38:00] | Who are you taking with you to Korea? | 你要带谁跟你去韩国 |
[38:02] | Okoye. | 奥克耶 |
[38:04] | And Nakia as well. | 还有娜吉雅 |
[38:08] | You sure it’s a good idea to take your ex on a mission? | 你确定带你前任去执行任务是个好主意吗 |
[38:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:14] | We’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[38:15] | Besides, you’ll be on call should we need backup. | 再说 如果需要支援 我们还能联系你 |
[38:17] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[38:19] | I have great things to show you, brother. | 我有好东西给你看 哥哥 |
[38:21] | Here are your communication devices for Korea. | 这是你要在韩国用的通讯设备 |
[38:25] | Unlimited range, | 不限距连线 |
[38:26] | also equipped with audio surveillance system. | 还配有音频监控系统 |
[38:29] | Check these out. | 看这个 |
[38:32] | Remote access kimoyo beads. | 遥控灵珠 |
[38:35] | Updated to interface directly with my sand table. | 升级过 可以直接与我的沙台连接 |
[38:41] | And what are these? | 这又是什么 |
[38:42] | The real question is what are those? | 真正的问题是 你穿的是啥玩意 |
[38:45] | Why do you have your toes out in my lab? | 你怎么在我的实验室里露脚指头 |
[38:47] | What, you don’t like my royal sandals? | 怎么 你不喜欢我的王室拖鞋吗 |
[38:50] | I wanted to go old school for my first day. | 我第一天登基 想打扮复古点 |
[38:52] | I bet the elders loved that. | 长老们肯定可喜欢了 |
[38:56] | Try them on. | 穿上试试 |
[39:01] | Fully automated. | 全自动 |
[39:03] | Like the old American movie Baba used to watch. | 就像爸爸以前看的那些美国老电影 |
[39:06] | And I made them completely sound absorbent. | 我还把它们做成了绝对吸音的 |
[39:10] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[39:11] | Guess what I call them. | 猜猜我怎么称呼它们 |
[39:13] | Sneakers. | 潜行鞋[运动鞋] |
[39:16] | Because you… | 双关了… |
[39:18] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[39:20] | If you’re going to take on Klaue, | 如果你要去对付克劳 |
[39:22] | you’ll need the best the design group has to offer. | 你会需要设计部能拿出的最好作品 |
[39:26] | Exhibit a. | A展品 |
[39:28] | – My design. – Old tech. | – 我的设计 – 老技术 |
[39:30] | – Old? – Functional, but old. | – 老 – 可用 但老了 |
[39:32] | “Hey, people are shooting at me. | 有人冲我开枪诶 |
[39:33] | “Wait, let me put on my helmet.” | 等等 我戴上头盔先 |
[39:36] | Enough. | 别闹了 |
[39:38] | Now, look at these. | 看这个 |
[39:43] | Do you like that one? | 你喜欢那个吗 |
[39:44] | Tempting. | 挺诱人 |
[39:47] | But the idea is to not be noticed. | 但我不想引人注意 |
[39:51] | This one. | 这个 |
[39:59] | Now tell it to go on. | 叫它启动 |
[40:08] | The entire suit sits within the teeth of the necklace. | 整套战服都在项链坠里 |
[40:12] | Strike it. | 打一下 |
[40:14] | Anywhere? | 随便打吗 |
[40:19] | Not that hard, genius! | 别那么用力啊 天才 |
[40:21] | You told me to strike it. You didn’t say how hard. | 你叫我打的 你又没说多使劲 |
[40:23] | I invite you to my lab, | 我请你来我的实验室 |
[40:25] | and you just kick things around? | 你就乱踢乱打吗 |
[40:26] | Well, maybe you should make it a little stronger. | 或许你该把它造结实点 |
[40:30] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[40:32] | The nanites absorb the kinetic energy, | 纳米材料能吸收动能 |
[40:35] | and hold it in place for redistribution. | 并锁定它 以待重新分配 |
[40:38] | Very nice. | 不错啊 |
[40:39] | Strike it again in the same spot. | 再打一下同一个地方 |
[40:44] | You’re recording? | 你在录像吗 |
[40:46] | For research purposes. | 为了日后研究 |
[40:56] | Delete that footage. | 把视频给我删了 |
[40:57] | 釜山 韩 国 | |
[41:17] | This way. | 这边走 |
[41:21] | Bast willing, this will go quickly, | 希望能速战速决 |
[41:23] | and I can get this ridiculous thing off my head. | 我也能拿掉脑袋上这荒唐的玩意 |
[41:27] | It looks nice. Just whip it back and forth. | 挺好看的 前后甩甩 |
[41:30] | What? It’s a disgrace. | 什么 真丢人 |
[41:34] | Hello, Sophia. | 你好 索菲娅 |
[41:36] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[41:40] | Who are these two? | 他俩是谁 |
[41:42] | My friends from Kenya. | 我肯尼亚的朋友 |
[41:44] | Very deep pockets. They’re good. | 大金主 他们没问题的 |
[41:47] | Good for trouble… | “没问题”的麻烦精 |
[41:49] | …like you? | 就像你那样吗 |
[42:00] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[42:24] | Spread out. | 散开 |
[42:25] | The buyer is likely already here. | 买家八成已经到了 |
[42:46] | The woman outside. | 外面那女人 |
[42:48] | What trouble was she referring to? | 她说的”麻烦”什么意思 |
[42:52] | I got into a disagreement with some ivory traders. | 我跟一些象牙贩子起了点争执 |
[42:56] | Made a bit of a mess. | 闹得有点大 |
[42:58] | And will there be any trouble tonight, | 那今晚还会有什么麻烦吗 |
[43:00] | Ms. Kenyan heiress? | 肯尼亚女继承人小姐 |
[43:02] | Depends… | 看情况了 |
[43:03] | On how quickly we finish the mission. | 要看你能多快完成任务 |
[43:06] | Can we please focus? | 我们能专心点吗 |
[43:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:12] | Over here. | 喂 |
[43:14] | One whiskey, please. | 请来杯威士忌 |
[43:26] | Eyes up. Americans. | 注意 美国人 |
[43:33] | I count three. | 我看见三个 |
[43:36] | Five. | 五个 |
[43:37] | How could you miss greased lightning there behind you? | 你怎么能没看到你身后那俩油亮的背头 |
[43:40] | Six. | 六个 |
[43:41] | Just spotted an old friend who works for the CIA. | 我看到了一位中情局的老朋友 |
[43:45] | It just got a little more complicated. | 这下情况复杂了 |
[43:51] | Agent Ross. | 罗斯特工 |
[43:52] | Your highness. | 陛下 |
[43:54] | You are buying from Klaue. | 你是克劳的买家 |
[43:58] | What I’m doing or not doing, | 不管我做什么 |
[43:59] | on behalf of the U.S. government | 都是代表美国政府 |
[44:01] | is none of your concern. | 而且与你无关 |
[44:02] | Now, whatever the hell you’re up to, | 不管你是想干什么 |
[44:04] | do me a favor, stay out of my way. | 帮帮忙 别来妨碍我 |
[44:06] | I gave you Zemo. | 我把泽莫交给了你 |
[44:08] | Didn’t I keep it under wraps, | 而我不是替你保守了秘密 |
[44:09] | that the king of a third world country | 没让人知道一位第三世界国家的国王 |
[44:11] | runs around in a bulletproof cat suit? | 穿着一身防弹猫咪战服满街跑吗 |
[44:13] | I’d say we were even. | 我觉得我们扯平了 |
[44:15] | You really need to leave, now. | 你真得马上走了 |
[44:17] | Klaue is leaving out that door with me. | 克劳要跟我走 |
[44:22] | You’ve been warned. | 我警告你了 |
[44:25] | Three, craps. | 三 双骰 |
[44:27] | You won! | 你赢了 |
[44:29] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[44:31] | I think I’ll just take these, | 这个我就 |
[44:33] | bring them over here | 暂时拿来 |
[44:35] | and hold on for safekeeping. | 替他保管一下好了 |
[44:40] | Okay, heads up. The king of Wakanda is here. | 注意 瓦坎达国王来了 |
[44:43] | He cannot leave with Klaue. | 不能让他带走克劳 |
[44:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:47] | Vibranium from the attack on Sokovia | 索科威亚袭击事件中的振金 |
[44:49] | links back to a person | 被查到了一个 |
[44:50] | that I’m not actually saying | 我没说我要来这儿 |
[44:52] | I’m here to make a deal with, | 就是为了跟他交易 |
[44:53] | but that deal will not be called off. | 但这次交易不会被取消 |
[44:55] | When the dust settles, | 等事情告一段落 |
[44:56] | you and me can work something out. | 我们可以谈个交易 |
[44:58] | I’m not here to make a deal. | 我不是来交易的 |
[45:27] | Klaue, plus eight! | 克劳 带了八个人 |
[45:29] | General. | 将军 |
[45:30] | In position to secure our exit. | 已就位 可以守住出口 |
[45:32] | And the vibranium? | 振金呢 |
[45:34] | I don’t see it yet. | 我还没看到 |
[45:35] | I thought there were no weapons allowed in here. | 这里不是不许带武器吗 |
[45:38] | There’s not supposed to be. | 按理说是的 |
[45:40] | Somebody did not get the memo. | 有人可能不知道呢 |
[45:43] | Definitely armed. | 绝对有武器 |
[45:45] | Well, that is quite the entourage. | 好有架势的随从 |
[45:48] | You got a mix-tape coming out? | 你是要发新专了吗 |
[45:49] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, actually, there is one. | 是啊 还真有 |
[45:52] | I’ll send you the soundcloud link, if you like. | 如果你喜欢 我可以把链接发你 |
[45:54] | Hey, Dave, can you get the link to the tape? | 戴夫 你能把音乐链接发给他吗 |
[45:55] | Please, don’t make me listen to your music. | 拜托 别逼我听你的曲子 |
[45:57] | I just meant you got a lot of people with you. | 我就是说 你带了好多人来 |
[46:00] | You think they’re for you? | 你以为他们是为你准备的吗 |
[46:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[46:04] | I can do a deal with you all by myself, | 我可以自己跟你完成交易 |
[46:06] | thank you very much. | 多谢了 |
[46:15] | Six more. It’s a setup. | 又来了六个 这是陷阱 |
[46:18] | You got the diamonds? | 你拿钻石来了吗 |
[46:20] | Okay. That’s enough. | 好了 别捏了 |
[46:24] | – We need to move on Klaue. – Stand down. | – 我们得去拿下克劳 – 别妄动 |
[46:27] | We can’t afford a shootout. | 不能引起枪战 |
[46:29] | Vibranium? | 振金呢 |
[46:39] | I was going to buy a fancy suitcase. | 我本想买个高档的公文箱 |
[46:41] | But I thought I’d save myself some money. | 但还是决定省省钱 |
[46:44] | It’s now or never. | 再不动手就没机会了 |
[46:46] | Stand down! | 别妄动 |
[46:51] | I’ve been made. | 我被发现了 |
[47:02] | Wakandans! They’re here! | 瓦坎达人 他们来了 |
[47:06] | – Get outta here! – Kill ’em all! | – 快走 – 杀光他们 |
[47:09] | Diamonds, quick! | 快去拿钻石 |
[48:07] | Murderer! | 杀人犯 |
[48:13] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[48:15] | you look just like your old man. | 你跟你老子真像 |
[48:27] | I made it rain! | 我撒钱雨了 |
[48:30] | Let’s get out of here, boss! | 我们走吧 老大 |
[48:35] | That was awesome! That was awesome! | 太爽了 太爽了 |
[48:38] | Let’s go! Go, go, go, come on! | 走吧 开车 快走 |
[48:43] | – Do we just leave him? – He’ll catch up. | – 我们丢下他吗 – 他会追上来的 |
[48:53] | Shuri! | 苏睿 |
[48:58] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[48:59] | Remote driving system activated. | 遥控驾驶系统已启动 |
[49:02] | Wait! Which side of the road is it? | 等等 这是左驾还是右驾 |
[49:04] | For Bast’s sake! Just drive! | 看在芭丝特的分上 开吧 |
[49:06] | Okay, calm down! | 好啦 冷静点 |
[49:16] | Let’s go! | 走咯 |
[49:17] | Put some music on. What do you think this is, a funeral? | 放点音乐 你当这是送葬啊 |
[49:23] | Which one is he in now? | 哪辆是他 |
[49:26] | Hey, split up! | 分头走 |
[49:29] | – They’re trying to lose us. – I’ll take the right. | – 他们想甩掉我们 – 我追右边那个 |
[49:33] | We’ll take the other two! I see a shortcut. | 我们追另两个 我看到条近路 |
[49:52] | We’re not going to make it! | 我们过不去的 |
[49:55] | Keep going! | 继续开 |
[50:03] | Brother! | 老哥 |
[50:14] | Hey, what was that? | 那是什么 |
[50:15] | Don’t worry about it. You’re doing great. | 别想了 你棒棒哒 |
[50:29] | Guns. | 枪 |
[50:31] | So primitive! | 真原始 |
[50:32] | It’s a vibranium car, you idiots! | 那是振金车 白痴 |
[50:35] | The bullets won’t penetrate! | 子弹打不透的 |
[50:38] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[50:39] | Just drive. | 开你的车 |
[50:58] | Shit! | 该死 |
[51:12] | Look at your suit. | 看你的战服 |
[51:13] | You’ve been taking bullets, | 你挨了好多子弹 |
[51:15] | charging it up with kinetic energy. | 战服积蓄了不少动能 |
[51:19] | Pull around the truck. | 绕到卡车另一边 |
[51:25] | Where’d he go? | 他哪去了 |
[51:35] | You show-off. | 臭显摆 |
[51:38] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[51:41] | Hold tight! | 抓紧了 |
[51:46] | All right. Let’s have some fun! | 好 我们玩玩吧 |
[52:16] | Hop in. | 跳上来 |
[52:17] | Put that spear in the trunk. | 把矛放后备箱里吧 |
[52:25] | Faster, Shuri. | 再快点 苏睿 |
[52:26] | I’m going as fast as I can! | 我已经开到最快了 |
[52:29] | Take a right! Take a right! | 右转 右转 |
[52:35] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[52:39] | Brother! | 老哥 |
[53:03] | Klaue! | 克劳 |
[53:06] | Did you think we would forget? | 你以为我们会忘记吗 |
[53:17] | Look at me, murderer! | 看着我 杀人犯 |
[53:20] | Where did you get this weapon? | 这武器你从哪弄来的 |
[53:22] | You savages didn’t deserve it. | 你们这些野蛮人不配拥有它 |
[53:27] | Oh, mercy, king. Mercy. | 饶命啊 陛下 饶命 |
[53:30] | Every breath you take is mercy from me. | 你喘的每一口气都是我仁慈的体现 |
[53:33] | King! | 陛下 |
[53:35] | The world watches. | 世界在看着呢 |
[53:37] | Come on. Guys. Let’s go, huh? | 来吧 几位 我们快走吧 |
[53:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[54:00] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[54:04] | I can see you! I can. I can see you. | 我看得到你们 真的 |
[54:15] | So this is a big mess, huh? | 真是闹得好大 |
[54:17] | I figured we could go good cop, bad cop. | 我们不如唱红脸白脸 |
[54:20] | I’ll talk to him first, then you guys go in. | 我先进去跟他谈 然后你们去 |
[54:21] | We can’t let him talk to Klaue alone. | 我们不能让他单独跟克劳谈 |
[54:28] | Better to let him talk to Klaue alone for 5 minutes | 最好让他单独跟克劳谈5分钟 |
[54:31] | than to make a scene here. | 别在这里闹不愉快 |
[54:35] | After your questioning, | 等你审问过他 |
[54:36] | we will take him back to Wakanda with us. | 我们要带他回瓦坎达 |
[54:38] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[54:39] | Look, I like you, a lot. | 我很喜欢你 |
[54:41] | But he’s in my custody now. He’s not going anywhere. | 但他已经被我缉拿 他哪里都不去 |
[54:44] | Listen, I’m doing you guys a favor | 听着 我光是允许你们来 |
[54:46] | by letting you even be in here. | 就是给你们面子了 |
[54:50] | If he touches you again, | 他再敢碰你一次 |
[54:52] | I’m going to impale him to this desk. | 我就把他插在那个桌子上 |
[54:56] | Does she speak english? | 她会说英语吗 |
[54:58] | When she wants to. | 她想说就说 |
[55:01] | I’m going in. | 我进去了 |
[55:02] | When I’m done, you guys are up. | 等我问完了 你们再上 |
[55:05] | – Agent Ross. – Yeah? | – 罗斯特工 – 怎么 |
[55:07] | I do appreciate your help in Busan. | 我很感谢你在釜山的帮助 |
[55:11] | You see that? | 瞧见没 |
[55:13] | It’s called diplomacy. | 这叫外交 |
[55:15] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[55:18] | Okoye. | 奥克耶 |
[55:20] | Play nice. | 客气点 |
[55:21] | Americans. | 美国人啊 |
[55:23] | Don’t hurt me no more | 不要再伤害我 |
[55:26] | What is love? | 爱是什么 |
[55:28] | Baby, don’t hurt me | 宝贝 别再伤害我 |
[55:30] | Don’t hurt me no more | 不要再伤害我 |
[55:35] | You know, you really shouldn’t trust the Wakandans. | 你不该相信那些瓦坎达人 |
[55:37] | I’m much more your speed. | 我跟你才是一类人 |
[55:38] | I don’t trust anybody, not in this job. | 我干这行 谁都不信任 |
[55:40] | But what I am interested in is that arm cannon out there. | 但我对外面那个手臂炮感兴趣 |
[55:43] | Where’d you get that? | 那是哪来的 |
[55:44] | It’s an old mining tool that I made some adjustments to. | 就是被我调试过的旧采矿工具 |
[55:46] | But I can get you one, if you like. | 但如果你要 我可以给你弄一个 |
[55:48] | Why don’t you give me the name of your supplier, | 你何不说出你供货商的名字 |
[55:50] | and I’ll ask them. | 我直接去找他们要 |
[55:52] | He’s right outside. | 他就在外面 |
[55:53] | Why don’t you ask him yourself? | 你自己去问他好了 |
[55:55] | What? T’Challa? | 什么 特查拉吗 |
[55:57] | You’re telling me that weapon on your arm is from Wakanda? | 你是说你手臂上的武器是瓦坎达来的 |
[56:01] | Bingo. | 对了 |
[56:03] | What do you actually know about Wakanda? | 你对瓦坎达究竟有什么了解 |
[56:08] | Shepherds, textiles, cool outfits. | 牧羊 纺织 衣服很酷 |
[56:10] | It’s all a front. | 那都是幌子 |
[56:12] | Explorers searched for it for centuries. | 探索者找了那里几个世纪 |
[56:15] | El dorado, the golden city. | 传说中的黄金城 |
[56:18] | They thought they could find it in South America, | 他们以为是在南美洲 |
[56:20] | but it was in Africa the whole time. | 但其实本就是在非洲 |
[56:23] | A technological marvel. | 一个科技奇迹 |
[56:25] | All because it was built | 就因为这个国家脚下 |
[56:27] | on a mound of the most valuable metal known to man. | 就是世上最珍惜的金属 |
[56:30] | Isipho, they call it. The gift. | 他们称之为”天赐” |
[56:34] | Vibranium. | 就是振金 |
[56:35] | Vibranium, yeah, strongest metal on earth. | 振金 嗯 地球上最坚硬的金属 |
[56:37] | It’s not just a metal. | 不仅仅是金属 |
[56:39] | They sew it into their clothes. | 他们把它缝进衣服里 |
[56:41] | It powers their city, their tech, | 用它为城市供能 开发科技 |
[56:44] | their weapons. | 制造武器 |
[56:46] | Weapons? | 武器 |
[56:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[56:48] | Makes my arm cannon look like a leaf blower. | 我的手臂炮相比之下就像吹叶机 |
[56:51] | That’s a nice fairy tale, | 这真是个美丽的童话 |
[56:52] | but Wakanda is a third world country, | 但瓦坎达是个第三世界国家 |
[56:54] | and you stole all their vibranium. | 而且你把他们的振金都偷走了 |
[56:57] | I stole… | 我偷… |
[57:02] | All of it? | 我都偷走了 |
[57:04] | I took a tiny piece of it. | 我拿的不过九牛一毛 |
[57:07] | They have a mountain full of it. | 他们还有整整一山的 |
[57:09] | They’ve been mining it for thousands of years… | 他们已经开采了数千年 |
[57:11] | And they still haven’t scratched the surface. | 却还只是触及了矿藏的表层 |
[57:14] | I’m the only outsider who’s seen it | 我是唯一见到了真相 |
[57:16] | and got out of there alive. | 还活着出来的外人 |
[57:18] | If you don’t believe me, | 如果你不信 |
[57:19] | you ask your friend what his suit is made of. | 你去问问你的朋友 他的战服是什么做的 |
[57:23] | What his claws are made of. | 他的爪子是什么做的 |
[57:48] | Your father told the UN | 你父亲对联合国说 |
[57:51] | that Klaue stole all the vibranium you had. | 克劳盗走了你们全部的振金 |
[57:53] | But now he’s telling me you have more. | 但现在他却说你们还有 |
[57:55] | And you believe the word | 你相信一个 |
[57:57] | of an arms dealer strapped to a chair? | 捆在椅子上的军火贩的话吗 |
[58:17] | Where is that? | 这是哪里 |
[58:20] | Back there. | 后面 |
[58:34] | How much more are you hiding? | 你们还藏了多少 |
[58:37] | Something is happening out back. | 外面有情况 |
[58:45] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[58:51] | Stand down! | 别动 |
[58:55] | Cover! | 找掩护 |
[58:56] | Grenade! | 手雷 |
[59:01] | I see you took your time, didn’t you? | 你们还真是不紧不慢啊 |
[59:23] | My king! | 陛下 |
[59:26] | My king. | 陛下 |
[59:29] | Nakia. | 娜吉雅 |
[59:33] | He just jumped in front of me. | 他替我挡了子弹 |
[59:37] | I don’t think he’ll make it here. | 他在这里是治不好的 |
[59:39] | It hit his spine. | 子弹击中了脊椎 |
[59:43] | Give me a kimoyo bead. | 给我一颗灵珠 |
[59:49] | This will stabilize him for now. | 这能暂时稳定他的情况 |
[59:59] | Give him to us. | 把他交给我们 |
[1:00:01] | We can save him. | 我们可以救他 |
[1:00:12] | Our mission was to bring back Klaue. | 我们的任务是抓克劳回去 |
[1:00:15] | We failed. | 我们失败了 |
[1:00:17] | This man is a foreign intelligence operative. | 此人还是外国情报人员 |
[1:00:20] | How do we justify bringing him into our borders? | 我们要如何解释带他进入国境内 |
[1:00:23] | He took a bullet for me. | 他替我挡了子弹 |
[1:00:24] | That was his choice. | 那是他的选择 |
[1:00:27] | So now we are just supposed to let him die? | 那我们就要任由他死去吗 |
[1:00:29] | Let us consider that we heal him. | 想想看 如果我们治好了他 |
[1:00:32] | It is his duty to report back to his country. | 他有责任向他的国家汇报情况 |
[1:00:35] | And as king, it is your duty to protect ours. | 作为国王 你则有责任保护我们国家 |
[1:00:38] | I’m well aware of my duties, general. | 我很清楚我的职责 将军 |
[1:00:40] | I cannot just let him die, | 我不能任他死去 |
[1:00:44] | knowing we can save him. | 而我们明明能救他 |
[1:00:47] | Where exactly are we taking him? | 我们究竟要带他去哪 |
[1:00:57] | Great! Another broken white boy for us to fix. | 好啊 又带来个受伤的白人让我们治 |
[1:01:00] | This is going to be fun. | 这会很好玩的 |
[1:01:09] | He will live. | 他不会有事的 |
[1:01:14] | W’Kabi is here. | 瓦卡比来了 |
[1:01:25] | What’s going on, brother? Where is Klaue? | 怎么回事 兄弟 克劳呢 |
[1:01:28] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[1:01:34] | He slipped through our hands. | 他从我们掌心里溜走了 |
[1:01:37] | “Slipped”? | “溜走了” |
[1:01:40] | For 30 years, your father was in power and did nothing. | 你父亲掌权30年 什么都没做 |
[1:01:44] | With you, I thought it’d be different. | 我以为你会有所不同 |
[1:01:48] | But it’s more of the same. | 但看来还是那样 |
[1:02:09] | Let’s get going, boss. | 我们走吧 老大 |
[1:02:13] | You always sell to the CIA? | 你总卖给中情局吗 |
[1:02:14] | I sell to the highest bidder. | 我卖给出价最高者 |
[1:02:17] | But don’t you worry. When I get back to Joburg, | 别担心 等我回了约翰内斯堡 |
[1:02:19] | and I lay low for a bit, | 避过了这阵风头 |
[1:02:20] | I’ll make sure both you guys get paid. | 我会让你俩拿到工钱的 |
[1:02:22] | I aingt worried about the money, bro. | 我才不担心钱的事呢 |
[1:02:24] | I know you good for it. | 我知道你拿得出 |
[1:02:25] | On our way back, just drop us off in Wakanda. | 回去的路上 把我们丢在瓦坎达就好 |
[1:02:28] | You don’t want to go there, boy. | 你可不想去那里 小子 |
[1:02:29] | Yeah, I do. | 我想去 |
[1:02:33] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[1:02:34] | Or your little Bonnie and Clyde routine ends today. | 否则你们雌雄大盗的组合 今天就解散 |
[1:02:38] | Put your gun down now! | 马上放下枪 |
[1:02:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:02:41] | – Sorry, Erik. – It’s gonna be okay. | – 对不起 埃里克 – 没事的 |
[1:03:12] | You really want to go to Wakanda? | 你真想去瓦坎达 |
[1:03:15] | They’re savages. | 他们都是野蛮人 |
[1:03:18] | This is what they do to people like us. | 他们就这么对我们这样的人 |
[1:03:21] | I aingt worried about no brand. | 我可不怕烙印 |
[1:03:22] | Check these out. | 看这个 |
[1:03:25] | Each one is for a kill. | 每个都代表我杀的一个人 |
[1:03:27] | You can scar yourself as much as you’d like. | 你怎么伤害自己无所谓 |
[1:03:30] | To them, you’ll just be an outsider. | 在他们看来 你始终是个外人 |
[1:03:33] | You’re crazy to think that you can walk in there. | 你要是以为自己能走进去就是疯了 |
[1:03:42] | To think I saw you as some crazy American. | 我还当你是个疯子美国人呢 |
[1:03:59] | Leave us! | 下去 |
[1:04:11] | So your mission did not go as planned. | 你的任务未能如愿 |
[1:04:16] | What happened to my uncle N’Jobu? | 我叔叔尼乔布究竟发生了什么 |
[1:04:20] | My father told me he disappeared. | 我父亲说他失踪了 |
[1:04:24] | There was a man today, | 今天有个男人 |
[1:04:27] | wearing a ring identical to this one. | 戴了跟这枚一样的戒指 |
[1:04:32] | That is not possible. | 那不可能 |
[1:04:35] | He helped Klaue escape from us and he was wearing this ring! | 他帮助了克劳逃脱 而且他戴了这枚戒指 |
[1:04:38] | My grandfather’s ring! | 我爷爷的戒指 |
[1:04:41] | Do not tell me what is possible. | 别告诉我什么可能不可能 |
[1:04:42] | Tell me the truth! | 告诉我真相 |
[1:04:48] | Some truths… | 有些真相 |
[1:04:53] | Are too much to bear, T’Challa. | 太过沉重 特查拉 |
[1:04:57] | That is not your choice to make. | 那不是由你来决定 |
[1:05:01] | What happened to him? | 他究竟怎么了 |
[1:05:02] | I promised the king to say nothing. | 我向国王保证过不会说的 |
[1:05:03] | I’am your king now! | 现在我是你的国王了 |
[1:05:20] | Your uncle took… | 你叔叔接受了 |
[1:05:24] | A war dog assignment in America. | 去美国做战士的任务 |
[1:05:31] | Your father… | 你父亲 |
[1:05:33] | Placed me there… | 把我安插在了那里 |
[1:05:36] | To observe… | 观察他 |
[1:05:38] | Unbeknownst to him. | 而他并不知情 |
[1:05:40] | Your uncle fell in love with an American woman. | 你叔叔爱上了个美国女人 |
[1:05:44] | They had a child. | 他们生了个孩子 |
[1:05:47] | The hardships he saw there… | 他在那里看到的困苦 |
[1:05:50] | Radicalized your uncle. | 让他变得激进 |
[1:05:53] | I observed for as long as I could. | 我袖手旁观了很久 |
[1:05:56] | Their leaders have been assassinated. | 他们的领袖遭人暗杀 |
[1:05:58] | Communities flooded with drugs and weapons. | 他们的社区被毒品和武器淹没 |
[1:06:00] | They are overly policed and incarcerated. | 他们遭受警察暴力 执法过度 |
[1:06:03] | All over the planet | 在世界各地 |
[1:06:05] | our people suffer because | 我们的同胞饱受苦难 |
[1:06:06] | they don’t have the tools to fight back. | 就因为他们没有反抗的能力 |
[1:06:09] | With vibranium weapons, | 如果有了振金武器 |
[1:06:11] | they could overthrow every country, | 他们可以推翻每一个国家 |
[1:06:12] | and Wakanda could rule them all | 瓦坎达可以一统天下 |
[1:06:14] | the right way. | 好好治理 |
[1:06:16] | He knew your father would not support this. | 他知道你父亲绝不会答应 |
[1:06:20] | So, your uncle betrayed us. | 所以 你叔叔背叛了我们 |
[1:06:24] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:25] | He helped Klaue steal the vibranium. | 他帮助克劳盗取了振金 |
[1:06:29] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[1:06:31] | You will return home at once… | 你要马上回国 |
[1:06:33] | Where you will face the council… | 并面见议会 |
[1:06:35] | And inform them of your crimes. | 向他们坦白你的罪行 |
[1:06:38] | He drew his weapon on me. | 他举起枪对准了我 |
[1:06:40] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:57] | Your father killed his own brother… | 你父亲杀了亲弟弟 |
[1:07:01] | to save my life. | 救了我的命 |
[1:07:09] | Speak nothing of this. | 决不许说出去 |
[1:07:17] | And the child? | 那孩子呢 |
[1:07:22] | We left him. | 我们丢下了他 |
[1:07:32] | We had to… | 我们必须 |
[1:07:34] | maintain… | 守住 |
[1:07:37] | the lie. | 那个谎言 |
[1:08:04] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:08:06] | Just a little gift. | 只是一份薄礼 |
[1:08:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:09:21] | All right, where am l? | 好吧 我在哪 |
[1:09:23] | Don’t scare me like that, colonizer! | 别那么吓我 殖民者 |
[1:09:26] | What? My name is Everett. | 什么 我叫埃弗雷特 |
[1:09:28] | Yes, I know. Everett Ross… | 我知道 埃弗雷特·罗斯 |
[1:09:31] | Former air force pilot and now CIA. | 前空军飞行员 现中情局特工 |
[1:09:35] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:09:40] | Okay, is this Wakanda? | 好吧 这是瓦坎达吗 |
[1:09:42] | No, it’s Kansas. | 不 是堪萨斯 |
[1:09:47] | How long ago was Korea? | 韩国是多久之前了 |
[1:09:49] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[1:09:50] | I don’t think so. | 不可能 |
[1:09:51] | Bullet wounds don’t just magically heal overnight. | 枪伤不会魔法般地一夜恢复 |
[1:09:54] | They do here. | 在这里可以 |
[1:09:56] | But not by magic, by technology. | 但不是靠魔法 是靠科技 |
[1:10:03] | Don’t touch anything. My brother will return soon. | 什么都别碰 我哥哥很快就会回来 |
[1:10:30] | These train things… | 这些火车 |
[1:10:33] | That’s magnetic levitation, right? | 是磁悬浮的吧 |
[1:10:35] | Obviously. | 当然了 |
[1:10:37] | Obviously, but I’ve never seen it this efficient. | 当然了 但我从没见过这么高效的 |
[1:10:43] | The light panels, what are they? | 那个灯板 是干什么的 |
[1:10:45] | – Sonic stabilizers. – Sonic what? | – 声波稳定器 – 什么 |
[1:10:48] | In its raw form vibranium is too dangerous | 未加工的振金太过危险 |
[1:10:51] | to be transported at that speed, | 不能高速运输 |
[1:10:52] | so I developed a way to temporarily deactivate it. | 所以我发明了一种办法让它暂时失效 |
[1:10:57] | There’s vibranium on those trains? | 那些火车上是振金 |
[1:10:59] | There’s vibranium all around us. | 我们周围到处是振金 |
[1:11:03] | That’s how I healed you. | 我就是靠这个治好了你 |
[1:11:12] | Where is T’Challa? | 特查拉呢 |
[1:11:14] | His kimoyo beads have been switched off. | 他的灵珠被关闭了 |
[1:11:16] | Well, we are not joined at the hip, Okoye. | 我们又不是连体婴 奥克耶 |
[1:11:18] | A man showed up at the border who claims to have killed Klaue. | 有个男人出现在了边境 自称杀了克劳 |
[1:11:22] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:22] | W’Kabi is transporting him, as we speak, to the palace. | 瓦卡比此刻正在送他去王宫 |
[1:11:25] | We need to find your brother! | 我们得找到你哥哥 |
[1:11:27] | An outsider? | 一个外人吗 |
[1:11:28] | No, a Wakandan. | 不 是瓦坎达人 |
[1:11:30] | He’s not a Wakandan. | 他不是瓦坎达人 |
[1:11:34] | He’s one of ours. | 他是我们的人 |
[1:11:49] | He killed his own brother… | 他杀了亲弟弟 |
[1:11:51] | And left a child behind… | 还丢下了一个孩子 |
[1:11:53] | with nothing. | 让他一无所有 |
[1:11:56] | What kind of king… | 什么样的国王 |
[1:12:00] | What kind of man does that? | 什么样的人会做出这种事 |
[1:12:02] | No man is perfect. | 人无完人 |
[1:12:05] | Not even your father. | 你父亲也是 |
[1:12:06] | He didn’t even give him a proper burial. | 他都没好好安葬他 |
[1:12:11] | My uncle N’Jobu betrayed us, but my father… | 我叔叔尼乔布背叛了我们 但我父亲 |
[1:12:16] | He may have created something even worse. | 他可能制造了更可怕的东西 |
[1:12:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:12:25] | You can’t let your father’s mistakes define who you are. | 你不能让你父亲的错误决定你的为人 |
[1:12:31] | You get to decide what kind of king you are going to be. | 你才能决定你要做怎样的国王 |
[1:12:42] | Brother, you need to get here now! | 哥哥 你得马上回来 |
[1:12:45] | Erik Stevens. | 埃里克·斯蒂文斯 |
[1:12:46] | Graduated Annapolis age 19… | 19岁从安纳波利斯毕业 |
[1:12:49] | MIT for grad school. | 在麻省理工学院攻读硕士 |
[1:12:51] | Joined the SEALs and went straight to Afghanistan, | 之后加入海豹突击队 去了阿富汗 |
[1:12:53] | where he wrapped up confirmed kills, | 在那里杀人无数 |
[1:12:55] | like it was a video game. | 好像在打电子游戏 |
[1:12:56] | Started calling him killmonger. | 开始有了杀人魔头的称号 |
[1:12:58] | He joined a JSOC ghost unit. | 他加入了一个联合特种作战司令部的秘密部队 |
[1:13:00] | Now these guys are serious. | 他们可不是闹着玩的 |
[1:13:01] | They will drop off the grid, | 他们会隐藏起来 |
[1:13:02] | so they can commit assassinations | 进行刺杀 |
[1:13:04] | and take down governments. | 颠覆政府 |
[1:13:06] | Did he reveal anything about his identity? | 他有透露过他的身份吗 |
[1:13:10] | He has a war dog tattoo, | 他有战士纹身 |
[1:13:12] | but we have no record of him. | 但我们并无他的记录 |
[1:13:21] | Is this man Wakandan or not? | 这人到底是不是瓦坎达人 |
[1:13:23] | Tell us what is going on. | 告诉我们究竟怎么回事 |
[1:13:45] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[1:13:47] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[1:13:50] | I’m standing in your house, | 我来到了你的领地 |
[1:13:52] | serving justice to a man who stole your vibranium and murdered your people. | 处决了一个 盗走你们振金 还杀了你们人的罪人 |
[1:13:57] | Justice your king couldn’t deliver. | 这是你们国王没能做到的 |
[1:14:04] | I don’t care that you brought Klaue. | 我不管你是不是带来了克劳 |
[1:14:06] | Only reason I don’t kill you where you stand | 我之所以没有就地杀了你 |
[1:14:09] | is because I know who you are. | 是因为我知道你的身份 |
[1:14:12] | Now, what do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:14:15] | I want the throne. | 我想要王位 |
[1:14:18] | My goodness. | 天呐 |
[1:14:22] | Y’all sitting up here comfortable. | 你们都安安稳稳地坐在这里 |
[1:14:25] | Must feel good. | 感觉很不错吧 |
[1:14:27] | It’s about two billion people all over the world that looks like us. | 全世界还有20亿跟我们一样黑皮肤的人 |
[1:14:31] | But their lives are a lot harder. | 但他们的生活要艰辛得多 |
[1:14:33] | Wakanda has the tools to liberate ’em all. | 瓦坎达有解放他们所有人的工具 |
[1:14:36] | And what tools are those? | 什么工具呢 |
[1:14:38] | Vibranium. Your weapons. | 振金 你们的武器 |
[1:14:41] | Our weapons will not be used to wage war on the world. | 我们的武器绝不会用来向世界发动战争 |
[1:14:45] | It is not our way to be judge, jury and executioner | 我们不会去评判外人的行为 |
[1:14:49] | for people who are not our own. | 并决定赏罚 |
[1:14:51] | Not your own? | 外人 |
[1:14:53] | But didn’t life start right here on this continent? | 但生命不是在这个大陆上诞生的吗 |
[1:14:56] | So aingt all people your people? | 那么所有人不都该是你的同胞吗 |
[1:14:57] | Iam not king of all people. I am king of Wakanda. | 我不是所有人的国王 我是瓦坎达的国王 |
[1:15:02] | And it is my responsibility | 我的职责就是 |
[1:15:04] | to make sure our people are safe | 保证人民的安全 |
[1:15:06] | and that vibranium | 并确保振金 |
[1:15:07] | does not fall into the hands of a person like you. | 不会落入你这种人手中 |
[1:15:10] | Son. | 儿子 |
[1:15:11] | We have entertained this charlatan for too long. | 我们已听够了这骗子的话 |
[1:15:14] | Reject his request. | 拒绝他的要求 |
[1:15:16] | I aingt requesting nothing. | 我还没提出要求呢 |
[1:15:19] | – Ask who I am. – You’re Erik Stevens. | – 问问我是谁 – 你是埃里克·斯蒂文斯 |
[1:15:22] | An American black operative. | 美国秘密特工 |
[1:15:25] | A mercenary nicknamed Killmonger. | 绰号”杀人魔头”的佣兵 |
[1:15:26] | That’s who you are. | 那就是你的身份 |
[1:15:28] | That’s not my name, Princess. | 那不是我的名字 公主 |
[1:15:29] | Ask me, king. | 问我吧 国王 |
[1:15:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:15:33] | Ask me. | 问我 |
[1:15:37] | Take him away. | 带他走 |
[1:15:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:15:40] | I am N’jadaka, son of prince N’Jobu. | 我叫尼贾达卡 尼乔布王子的儿子 |
[1:15:46] | Son of N’Jobu? | 尼乔布的儿子 |
[1:15:47] | I found my daddy with panther claws in his chest! | 我看到我爸爸尸体上有豹爪印 |
[1:15:49] | You aingt the son of a king. You a son of a murderer. | 你才不是国王的儿子 你是杀人犯的儿子 |
[1:15:51] | You’re lying! | 你撒谎 |
[1:15:53] | – Lies! – I’m afraid not, queen mother. | – 撒谎 – 恐怕不是 太后陛下 |
[1:15:58] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:00] | The descendent of N’Jobu. | 尼乔布的后人 |
[1:16:02] | Hey, auntie. | 伯母好啊 |
[1:16:07] | I’m exercising my blood right | 我要行使我与生俱来的权利 |
[1:16:09] | to challenge for the mantles of king | 挑战国王的王位 |
[1:16:11] | and black panther. | 和黑豹的身份 |
[1:16:18] | Do not do this, T’Challa. | 别这么做 特查拉 |
[1:16:19] | As the son of prince N’Jobu, | 作为尼乔布王子的儿子 |
[1:16:21] | he is within his rights. | 他有权利这么做 |
[1:16:23] | He has no rights here! | 他在这里没有任何权利 |
[1:16:25] | The challenge will take weeks to prepare. | 挑战要准备数周 |
[1:16:27] | Weeks? I don’t need weeks. | 数周 没那个必要 |
[1:16:30] | The whole country aingt gotta be there. I just need him. | 我不需要全国都来 只要他来就行 |
[1:16:33] | And somebody to get me outta these chains. | 还要来个人给我解开镣铐 |
[1:16:39] | T’Challa, what do you know of this? | 特查拉 你知道此事吗 |
[1:16:43] | I accept your challenge. | 我接受你的挑战 |
[1:17:03] | He’ll never beat T’Challa. | 他打不过特查拉的 |
[1:17:05] | He should’ve just come to the first challenge | 他就该第一次挑战时来 |
[1:17:07] | and gotten it over with. | 早点了事 |
[1:17:15] | The king will now have | 国王现在 |
[1:17:17] | the strength of the black panther stripped away. | 将被剥去黑豹的力量 |
[1:17:52] | Where is Agent Ross? | 罗斯特工呢 |
[1:17:54] | I locked him in the office. He’s not going anywhere. | 我把他关在办公室里了 他哪都去不了 |
[1:18:01] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[1:18:05] | Throw down your weapons, | 放下武器 |
[1:18:07] | and we can handle this another way. | 我们可以换个方式解决此事 |
[1:18:17] | I lived my entire life waiting for this moment. | 我这辈子都在为此刻做准备 |
[1:18:21] | I trained, I lied, I killed, | 我训练 撒谎 杀人 |
[1:18:25] | just to get here. | 就为了来到这里 |
[1:18:27] | I killed in America, Afghanistan, | 我在美国杀人 在阿富汗杀人 |
[1:18:33] | Iraq. | 在伊拉克杀人 |
[1:18:35] | I took life from my own brothers and sisters | 我在这个大陆上 |
[1:18:37] | right here on this continent. | 杀过我自己的同胞 |
[1:18:41] | And all this death… | 这么多死亡 |
[1:18:44] | just so I could kill you. | 就是为了杀你 |
[1:18:54] | Let the challenge begin. | 挑战开始 |
[1:19:35] | Yield! | 投降吧 |
[1:19:58] | Snap out of it, T’Challa! | 振作起来 特查拉 |
[1:20:20] | Come on, get up. | 起来啊 |
[1:20:23] | Come here. | 来啊 |
[1:20:27] | This is for my father. | 这是为了我父亲 |
[1:20:30] | Erik! | 埃里克 |
[1:20:32] | – Zuri, no. – Stop! | – 祖厉 不 – 住手 |
[1:20:34] | – Zuri! – Zuri, don’t! | – 祖厉 – 祖厉 别 |
[1:20:35] | I am the cause of your father’s death. | 是我导致了你父亲的死 |
[1:20:38] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[1:20:39] | Take me. | 杀我吧 |
[1:20:42] | I’ll take you both, uncle James. | 你们俩我都要杀 詹姆斯叔叔 |
[1:20:44] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:46] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:20:50] | Zuri, no! | 祖厉 不要 |
[1:20:53] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:54] | No! No! Zuri! | 不 祖厉 |
[1:20:56] | Zuri! | 祖厉 |
[1:20:58] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:21:03] | Is this your king? | 这就是你们的国王吗 |
[1:21:07] | Is this your king? | 这就是你们的国王吗 |
[1:21:15] | The black panther, | 黑豹 |
[1:21:16] | who’s supposed to lead you into the future? | 他还要带领你们进入未来 |
[1:21:19] | Come on, brother! | 加油啊 哥哥 |
[1:21:20] | Is there nothing that can be done? | 我们不能做点什么吗 |
[1:21:24] | …him? | 就他吗 |
[1:21:26] | He’s supposed to protect you? | 他要保护你们吗 |
[1:21:40] | – No. – No! | – 不 – 不 |
[1:21:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:54] | Nah. I’m your king. | 不 我才是你们的国王 |
[1:21:57] | – No! No! – We have to go now! | – 不 – 我们得走了 |
[1:21:58] | Queen mother, let’s go! | 王太后 我们得走了 |
[1:22:36] | The queen mother and Shuri, they are safe? | 王太后和苏睿 她们安全吗 |
[1:22:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:22:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:41] | We should get to them immediately. | 我们得立刻去找她们 |
[1:22:44] | I cannot. | 我不能去 |
[1:22:46] | – What? – Though my heart is with you. | – 什么 – 虽然我的心与你们同在 |
[1:22:49] | We cannot turn over our nation to a man | 我们不能把这个国家交给一个 |
[1:22:52] | who showed up here only hours ago. | 几小时前才到来的男人 |
[1:22:54] | He is of royal blood. | 他是王室血脉 |
[1:22:55] | – He killed T’Challa! – In ritual combat. | – 他杀了特查拉 – 那是仪式格斗 |
[1:22:57] | Does that really matter? | 那真的要紧吗 |
[1:23:02] | You are the greatest warrior Wakanda has. | 你是瓦坎达最伟大的战士 |
[1:23:05] | Help me overthrow him before he becomes too strong. | 帮我推翻他 别让他羽翼丰满起来 |
[1:23:09] | Overthrow? | 推翻 |
[1:23:11] | Nakia! | 娜吉雅 |
[1:23:14] | I’m not a spy who can come and go as they so choose! | 我不是个可以自由来去的探子 |
[1:23:18] | I am loyal to that throne, no matter who sits upon it. | 我要忠于王位 不管坐在上面的是谁 |
[1:23:23] | What are you loyal to? | 你忠于什么 |
[1:23:28] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[1:23:31] | I loved my country, too. | 我也爱我的国家 |
[1:23:34] | Then you serve your country. | 那你就该效忠国家 |
[1:23:36] | No. I save my country. | 不 我要救我的国家 |
[1:23:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:23:50] | The king is dead. | 国王死了 |
[1:23:52] | Come with me, unless you want to join him. | 跟我来 除非你也想一起死 |
[1:24:14] | First Baba. | 先是爸爸 |
[1:24:17] | And now my brother. | 现在又是我哥哥 |
[1:24:22] | Mama, we didn’t even get to bury him. | 妈妈 我们都不能安葬他 |
[1:24:32] | – It’s me. – Nakia. | – 是我 – 娜吉雅 |
[1:24:34] | Who is this man? | 这人是谁 |
[1:24:35] | He’s a friend of T’Challa’s. He saved my life. | 他是特查拉的朋友 他救了我一命 |
[1:24:38] | Where’s Okoye? | 奥克耶呢 |
[1:24:39] | Okoye is not coming. | 她不来了 |
[1:24:40] | She and the dora Milaje will serve the new king. | 她和女子皇家护卫队要效忠新王 |
[1:24:49] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[1:24:54] | What has happened to our Wakanda? | 我们的瓦坎达是怎么了 |
[1:24:59] | Allow the heart-shaped herb | 让心形草 |
[1:25:01] | to give you the powers of the black panther, | 赋予你黑豹的神力 |
[1:25:04] | and take you to the ancestral plane. | 并带你进入先祖之域 |
[1:26:42] | What did I tell you about going into my things? | 不是叫你别乱翻我的东西吗 |
[1:26:53] | What did you find? | 你找到了什么 |
[1:26:56] | Your home. | 你的家乡 |
[1:26:59] | I gave you a key hoping that you might see it someday. | 我给了你钥匙 就是希望你有一日能见到那里 |
[1:27:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:27:05] | The sunsets there are the most beautiful in the world. | 那里有世上最美的日落 |
[1:27:11] | But I fear you still may not be welcome. | 但恐怕你还是不会受欢迎 |
[1:27:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:27:19] | They will say you are lost. | 他们会说你迷失了 |
[1:27:21] | But I’m right here. | 但我就在这里 |
[1:27:28] | No tears for me? | 不为我流泪吗 |
[1:27:33] | Everybody dies. | 人人都会死 |
[1:27:37] | It’s just life around here. | 这里的生活就是如此 |
[1:27:43] | Well, look at what I have done. | 看看我做了什么 |
[1:27:46] | I should’ve taken you back long ago. | 我早该带你回去的 |
[1:27:52] | Instead, we are both abandoned here. | 结果 我们都被抛弃在了这里 |
[1:27:59] | Well, maybe your home is the one that’s lost. | 或许你的家乡才迷失了 |
[1:28:04] | That’s why they can’t find us. | 所以他们才找不到我们 |
[1:28:13] | Breathe! Breathe, my king, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 国王陛下 呼吸 |
[1:28:16] | Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[1:28:35] | The heart-shaped herb did that? | 那是心形草的效力 |
[1:28:40] | – This all of it? – Yes. | – 这是全部的了吗 – 对 |
[1:28:41] | So when it comes time for another king, | 这样等再有下任国王时 |
[1:28:43] | we will be ready. | 我们会有所准备 |
[1:28:45] | Another king? | 下任国王 |
[1:28:48] | Yeah, go ahead and burn all that. | 全烧了吧 |
[1:28:50] | My king, we cannot do that. | 陛下 我们不能那么做 |
[1:28:52] | It is our tradition… | 这是我们的传统 |
[1:28:57] | When I tell you to do something, I mean that shit. | 我叫你做什么的话 我就不是闹着玩的 |
[1:29:04] | Burn it all! | 全烧了 |
[1:29:55] | You know, where I’m from… | 在我们那里 |
[1:29:57] | when black folks started revolutions, | 黑人掀起革命时 |
[1:29:59] | they never had the firepower, | 从来没有足够火力 |
[1:30:01] | or the resources to fight their oppressors. | 和资源去对抗压迫者 |
[1:30:04] | Where was Wakanda? | 那时候瓦坎达在哪 |
[1:30:12] | Yeah, all that ends today. | 到此为止了 |
[1:30:14] | We got spies embedded in every nation on earth. | 我们在全球每个国家都有探子 |
[1:30:17] | Already in place. | 都已就位 |
[1:30:18] | I know how colonizers think. | 我知道殖民者怎么思考 |
[1:30:20] | So we’re gonna use their own strategy against ’em. | 我们就用他们的策略对付他们 |
[1:30:24] | We’re gonna send vibranium weapons out to our war dogs. | 我们要把振金武器送去给我们的战士 |
[1:30:27] | They’ll arm oppressed people all over the world… | 让他们把武器分给全世界的被压迫者 |
[1:30:29] | so they can finally rise up and kill those in power. | 让他们能起义 杀死当权者 |
[1:30:32] | And their children. | 还有他们的孩子 |
[1:30:33] | And anyone else who takes their side. | 和其他与他们同流的人 |
[1:30:36] | It’s time they know the truth about us! | 该让他们知道我们真实的样子了 |
[1:30:38] | We’re warriors! | 我们是战士 |
[1:30:40] | The world’s gonna start over, and this time, we’re on top. | 世界要大翻盘 这次 我们要占据上风 |
[1:30:45] | The sun will never set on the Wakandan empire. | 瓦坎达将成为日不落帝国 |
[1:30:49] | Wakanda has survived for so long, | 瓦坎达能延续至今 |
[1:30:52] | by fighting when only absolutely necessary. | 一直是只在绝对必要时动武 |
[1:30:55] | Wakanda survived in the past this way, yes. | 瓦坎达过去的确是如此行事 |
[1:30:59] | But the world is changing, general. | 但世界在改变 将军 |
[1:31:02] | Elders, it is getting smaller. | 长老们 世界越来越小了 |
[1:31:06] | The outside world is catching up. | 外面的世界在追赶上来 |
[1:31:08] | And soon it will be the conquerors | 很快 局面就会成为不去征服 |
[1:31:11] | or the conquered. | 便会被征服 |
[1:31:14] | I’d rather be the former. | 我宁可做前者 |
[1:31:18] | You heard your orders. Let’s get to it. | 你们都听到命令了 我们开始吧 |
[1:31:23] | So where are we going again? | 我们要去哪 |
[1:31:24] | We’re taking the heart-shaped herb to Jabaril and. | 我们要带心形草去贾巴里部落 |
[1:31:27] | Heart-shaped herb? What is that? | 心形草 那是什么 |
[1:31:29] | It gives whoever takes it heightened abilities. | 服用者能获得增强的能力 |
[1:31:31] | It’s what made T’Challa so strong. | 所以特查拉才那么强壮 |
[1:31:34] | Nakia. | 娜吉雅 |
[1:31:40] | I don’t like this. | 这样不好 |
[1:31:41] | The herb belongs to us. | 心形草是我们的 |
[1:31:43] | We may be creating a bigger monster with M’Baku. | 给姆巴库 可能会造就更大的怪物 |
[1:31:53] | Nakia, you should take it yourself. | 娜吉雅 你该自己服下它 |
[1:31:57] | I am a spy with no army. | 我是个探子 还没有军队 |
[1:32:02] | I wouldn’t stand a chance. | 我绝无机会的 |
[1:32:06] | We’ll go. | 我们去吧 |
[1:32:13] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[1:32:20] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:32:23] | Look down. Stay calm. | 低头 保持冷静 |
[1:32:25] | Shuri. | 苏睿 |
[1:32:27] | Look down. | 低头 |
[1:33:04] | My son… | 我儿子 |
[1:33:07] | was murdered in ritual combat. | 在仪式格斗中被杀 |
[1:33:10] | – Were the odds fair? – Yes, but… | – 机会公平吗 – 是的 但是 |
[1:33:12] | So it was less a murder than a defeat. | 那就不是”被杀” 而是”被击败” |
[1:33:14] | – Do not rub our noses in it! – Silence! | – 别戳我们的痛处 – 闭嘴 |
[1:33:17] | I make the pronouncements here, girl. | 在这里 我才有权说话 小丫头 |
[1:33:20] | Look, uh, your highness, the new king is a U.S… | 殿下 新王是个美国… |
[1:33:25] | The new king… | 新王 |
[1:33:35] | You cannot talk! | 你不能说话 |
[1:33:37] | One more word, | 再多说一句 |
[1:33:38] | and I will feed you to my children. | 我就拿你喂我的孩子 |
[1:33:45] | I’m kidding. We are vegetarians. | 我开玩笑的 我们吃素的 |
[1:33:54] | Great gorilla M’Baku… | 大猩猩姆巴库 |
[1:34:00] | This is why we are here. | 我们是为此而来 |
[1:34:04] | To offer this to you. | 我们要把它献给你 |
[1:34:07] | An outsider sits on our throne. | 一个外人坐在了王位上 |
[1:34:10] | Only you can help us stop him. | 只有你能帮我们阻止他 |
[1:34:29] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:34:47] | Impossible! | 不可能 |
[1:34:54] | Is he breathing? | 他还有气吗 |
[1:34:56] | He’s in a coma. Barely clinging to life. | 他陷入了昏迷 生命垂危 |
[1:34:59] | One of our fishermen found him | 我们的一个渔人发现了他 |
[1:35:01] | at the edge of the river border. | 漂到了河边 |
[1:35:03] | He brought him to me. | 他把他带来给了我 |
[1:35:04] | Why do you have him in the snow? | 你怎么把他放在雪里 |
[1:35:05] | It is the only thing keeping him from joining the ancestors. | 这是唯一让他不会去见祖先的东西 |
[1:35:08] | We need to get him to my lab. I can heal him there. | 我们得送他去我的实验室 我在那里能治好他 |
[1:35:11] | Take him. He’ll be dead in seconds. | 带他走吧 不出几秒他就会死 |
[1:35:14] | Nakia, the herb. | 娜吉雅 心形草 |
[1:35:33] | I call upon the ancestors. | 我呼唤祖先 |
[1:35:35] | I call upon bast. | 我呼唤芭丝特 |
[1:35:38] | I am here with my son, T’Challa. | 我跟我儿子 特查拉在一起 |
[1:35:42] | Heal him. | 治好他 |
[1:35:55] | We must bury him. Cover him. Cover him! | 我们得把他埋起来 盖住他 |
[1:35:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:36:11] | Praise the ancestors. | 先祖保佑 |
[1:36:13] | Praise the ancestors. | 先祖保佑 |
[1:36:15] | Praise the ancestors. | 先祖保佑 |
[1:36:16] | Praise the ancestors. | 先祖保佑 |
[1:36:17] | Praise the ancestors. | 先祖保佑 |
[1:36:20] | Wake up, T’Challa. | 醒醒 特查拉 |
[1:36:23] | Wake up. | 醒来吧 |
[1:36:27] | My son. | 儿子 |
[1:36:34] | The time has come for you to come home… | 你该回家来 |
[1:36:38] | And be reunited with me. | 跟我团聚了 |
[1:36:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:36:54] | Why didn’t you bring the boy home? | 你为什么不带那男孩回家 |
[1:36:59] | Why, Baba? | 为什么 爸爸 |
[1:37:02] | He… | 他 |
[1:37:05] | He was the truth I chose to omit. | 他是我选择无视的真相 |
[1:37:09] | You were wrong to abandon him. | 你不该抛弃他 |
[1:37:12] | I chose my people. | 我选择了我的人民 |
[1:37:15] | I chose Wakanda. | 我选择了瓦坎达 |
[1:37:17] | Our future depended… | 我们的未来需要… |
[1:37:19] | You were wrong! | 你错了 |
[1:37:21] | All of you were wrong! | 你们都错了 |
[1:37:24] | To turn your backs on the rest of the world! | 对外面的世界袖手旁观 |
[1:37:29] | We let the fear of our discovery | 我们因为害怕被发现 |
[1:37:32] | stop us from doing what is right! | 而没有做正确的事 |
[1:37:35] | No more! | 再不能了 |
[1:37:40] | I cannot stay here with you. | 我不能留下陪你 |
[1:37:46] | I cannot rest while he sits on the throne. | 我不能安心地让他坐在王位上 |
[1:37:51] | He is a monster of our own making. | 他是我们制造出来的怪物 |
[1:37:55] | I must take the mantle back. I must! | 我必须夺回王位 必须 |
[1:38:01] | I must right these wrongs. | 我必须纠正错误 |
[1:38:15] | Do you have a blanket? | 你们有毯子吗 |
[1:38:19] | Killmonger has the full support of our military. | 杀人魔头有军队的完全支持 |
[1:38:22] | And | 而且 |
[1:38:24] | he burned the garden of the heart-shaped herb. | 他还烧掉了心形草园 |
[1:38:27] | Of course he did. | 当然了 |
[1:38:28] | That’s what he was trained to do. | 那是他受的训练 |
[1:38:30] | His unit used to work with the CIA | 他的部队以前曾跟中情局合作 |
[1:38:32] | to destabilize foreign countries. | 颠覆外国政权 |
[1:38:34] | They would always strike at transitions of power… | 他们总在权力交接时出手 |
[1:38:37] | Like an election year, or the death of a monarch. | 比如大选之年 或是国王死后 |
[1:38:39] | You get control of government, the military… | 控制政府 军队 |
[1:38:41] | – Our resources. – Right. | – 我们的资源 – 没错 |
[1:38:45] | The great mound. | 圣山 |
[1:38:46] | Our vibranium, all of my designs. | 我们的振金 我的科技 |
[1:38:48] | He will send our weapons all over the world. | 他会把我们的武器送去全世界 |
[1:38:53] | You must get them out of Wakanda safely. | 你必须带她们安全离开瓦坎达 |
[1:38:56] | – What? – What about you? | – 什么 – 那你呢 |
[1:38:58] | The challenge will have to continue. | 挑战还要继续 |
[1:39:00] | T’Challa, we will not leave Wakanda. | 特查拉 我们不会离开瓦坎达 |
[1:39:04] | It is my duty to keep you safe. | 我有责任保护你们 |
[1:39:06] | If he gets control of our technology, | 如果他拿到了我们的科技 |
[1:39:08] | nowhere will be safe. | 哪里都不会安全了 |
[1:39:30] | The black panther lives. | 黑豹不死 |
[1:39:33] | And when he fights for the fate of Wakanda | 等到他为瓦坎达的命运而战时 |
[1:39:35] | I will be right there beside him. | 我也会伴他左右 |
[1:39:39] | As will I. | 我也是 |
[1:39:41] | I’m in, too. | 我也加入 |
[1:39:44] | What? You’re gonna need all the help you can get. | 怎么了 你会需要全部的帮助 |
[1:39:49] | Are you done? | 你们煽情够了没 |
[1:39:52] | Are you done? | 够了没 |
[1:39:55] | Could you give me and lord M’Baku a moment? | 可以让我和姆巴库大人单独谈谈吗 |
[1:40:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:40:09] | I owed you a great debt. | 我欠你个大人情 |
[1:40:12] | A life for a life. | 一命换一命 |
[1:40:14] | Consider it paid. | 我们两清了 |
[1:40:16] | Please allow my mother to stay here. | 请允许我母亲留下 |
[1:40:19] | No harm will come to her. I give you my word. | 她不会有事的 我保证 |
[1:40:23] | You know, I could use an army as well. | 我还挺需要支军队的 |
[1:40:26] | I bet you could. | 当然了 |
[1:40:28] | But no. | 但不行 |
[1:40:31] | I will give no Jabari lives towards your cause. | 我不能让贾巴里人为你的使命送死 |
[1:40:34] | It is our cause. | 这是我们的使命 |
[1:40:36] | – It is for all of us. – Oh, us’? | – 这是为了我们所有人 – 我们吗 |
[1:40:39] | Us? You are the first king to come here in centuries, | 你是几世纪来第一个屈尊到此的国王 |
[1:40:41] | and now you speak of “Us”? | 现在还说什么”我们” |
[1:40:47] | I cannot speak for past kings. | 我无法代表先王们 |
[1:40:50] | But an enemy sits on the throne right now. | 但此刻 有敌人坐在王座上 |
[1:40:53] | We both know the power of vibranium. | 我们都清楚振金的威力 |
[1:40:56] | If Killmonger gains control of it, | 如果杀人魔头拿到了它 |
[1:40:59] | who do you think he will come for next? | 你觉得他会来找谁 |
[1:41:07] | We will not | 我们不会 |
[1:41:11] | help you. | 帮你的 |
[1:41:40] | Everything is on schedule. | 一切就绪 |
[1:41:42] | Have the spies been alerted? | 探子都收到消息了吗 |
[1:41:43] | Yes. Some resistance to our new mission. | 是的 有些人抗拒我们的新任务 |
[1:41:46] | But the war dogs in London,New York | 但伦敦 纽约 |
[1:41:47] | and Hong Kong are standing by. | 和香港的战士都就绪了 |
[1:41:51] | We’ll strike there first. | 我们先攻击那里 |
[1:41:52] | The others will come around. | 其他人会想通的 |
[1:41:54] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[1:41:55] | A handheld Sonic Cannon, | 手持声波炮 |
[1:41:57] | powerful enough to stop a tank… | 足以抵挡一辆坦克 |
[1:41:59] | Untraceable by metal detectors. | 金属探测器又探测不到 |
[1:42:00] | And we got thousands of them. | 而我们有数千支 |
[1:42:05] | The world’s gonna find out exactly who we are. | 世界会清楚地了解我们的本事 |
[1:42:39] | He lives. | 他没死 |
[1:42:44] | N’jadaka! | 尼贾达卡 |
[1:42:47] | Wassup? | 你好啊 |
[1:42:49] | I never yielded! | 我还没认输呢 |
[1:42:52] | And as you can see, I am not dead! | 你看到了 我也没死 |
[1:42:56] | All that challenge shit is over with! | 挑战已经结束了 |
[1:42:58] | I’m the king now! | 我现在是国王了 |
[1:42:59] | Get those planes in the air! Carry out the mission! | 让飞机升空 继续任务 |
[1:43:10] | – Shuri, now. – Copy that. | – 苏睿 动手 – 收到 |
[1:43:15] | Go, go, go! Come on, Ross! | 走 快走 走啊 罗斯 |
[1:43:18] | W’Kabi, man, kill this clown. | 瓦卡比 杀了这小丑 |
[1:43:21] | W’Kabi, the challenge is not complete. | 瓦卡比 挑战还没结束 |
[1:43:29] | What will we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[1:43:31] | Border tribe! | 边境部落 |
[1:43:46] | You! | 你 |
[1:43:47] | Your heart is so full of hatred… | 你的心里满是仇恨 |
[1:43:50] | You are not fit to be a king! | 你不配做国王 |
[1:43:57] | – Come on! – Ayo, the king! | – 来啊 – 阿由 去帮国王 |
[1:44:14] | Shields! | 盾 |
[1:44:50] | W’Kabi, stop this! | 瓦卡比 停下吧 |
[1:44:53] | Stop this now! | 马上停下 |
[1:44:58] | No! | 不 |
[1:45:27] | Nakia and I will get control of the royal Talon with this. | 娜吉雅和我会靠这个控制王室飞船 |
[1:45:31] | So what do I do? | 那我做什么 |
[1:45:32] | You’ll have to fly it. | 你得驾驶它 |
[1:45:34] | – What? – You were a great pilot. | – 什么 – 你曾是优秀的飞行员 |
[1:45:36] | Don’t worry, I’ll guide you through it. | 别担心 我会教你的 |
[1:45:38] | It’s just like riding a hoverbike. | 就像开飞行摩托一样 |
[1:45:41] | What? You guys have hoverbikes? | 什么 你们还有飞行摩托吗 |
[1:45:43] | Hey, Nakia, take that. | 娜吉雅 拿那个 |
[1:45:45] | – I’m not a dora. – Just put it on, it’s armor! | – 我不是护卫队的 – 穿上吧 那是盔甲 |
[1:45:49] | Come! | 快来 |
[1:45:53] | Good luck, Agent Ross! | 祝你好运 罗斯特工 |
[1:45:54] | Yeah, I don’t know what I’m doing with this. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:45:55] | We’re counting on you. | 我们指望你了 |
[1:46:10] | Wakanda forever. | 瓦坎达万岁 |
[1:46:19] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:46:31] | Go, go! | 上 |
[1:46:38] | Remote piloting system activated. | 遥控驾驶系统已启动 |
[1:46:41] | My god. | 天呐 |
[1:46:43] | I made it American style for you. Get in. | 我为你弄成美国式的了 上去吧 |
[1:46:46] | All right. | 好 |
[1:46:54] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:46:57] | Go! We can’t let those weapons get beyond Wakanda. | 快走 别让武器离开瓦坎达境内 |
[1:47:01] | All right, I’m on it. | 好 我去了 |
[1:47:19] | Lock! | 锁住 |
[1:47:21] | Get him down! | 压住他 |
[1:47:23] | Get the necklace! | 拿项链 |
[1:47:25] | Get the necklace! | 拿项链 |
[1:47:34] | Wakanda forever! | 瓦坎达万岁 |
[1:47:44] | Okay, Shuri. I got ’em. What do I do? | 苏睿 我看到它们了 怎么做 |
[1:47:46] | Shoot them down, genius! | 击落啊 大天才 |
[1:47:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:47:50] | Here goes nothing. | 放手一搏吧 |
[1:47:59] | All right, got them. | 击落了 |
[1:48:04] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:48:06] | Shit, shit, shit. | 该死 |
[1:48:28] | Nice! | 好啊 |
[1:49:04] | Shuri! | 苏睿 |
[1:49:10] | What’s up, Princess? | 好啊 公主 |
[1:49:11] | You’ll never be a true king. | 你永远不会成为真正的国王 |
[1:49:16] | Brother! | 哥哥 |
[1:49:50] | Shuri. | 苏睿 |
[1:49:51] | Brother! | 哥哥 |
[1:49:53] | Turn on the train on the bottom track. | 打开底层的火车 |
[1:49:55] | The stabilizers will deactivate your suit! | 稳定器会让你的战服失效的 |
[1:49:57] | You won’t have protection! | 你就没有保护了 |
[1:49:59] | Neither will he. | 他也一样 |
[1:50:00] | Okay! | 好 |
[1:50:26] | I don’t need a suit to kill you. | 我不需要战服也能杀了你 |
[1:50:28] | Your reign is over! | 你的统治结束了 |
[1:50:29] | You sat up here, safe and protected. | 你坐在这里 安全无忧 |
[1:50:31] | You want to see us become | 你希望我们成为 |
[1:50:33] | just like the people you hate so much. | 你如此仇视的那些人 |
[1:50:35] | Divide and conquer the land as they did! | 像他们那样逐个击破这个世界 |
[1:50:37] | Nah, I learn from my enemies. | 不 我是学习了我的敌人 |
[1:50:38] | Beat them at they own game. | 在他们的游戏里打败他们 |
[1:50:39] | You have become them! | 你已经变成了他们 |
[1:50:41] | You will destroy the world, Wakanda included! | 你会毁灭这个世界 包括瓦坎达 |
[1:50:43] | The world took everything away from me! | 世界夺走了我的一切 |
[1:50:45] | Everything I ever loved! | 我爱的一切 |
[1:50:47] | But I’m gonna make sure we’re even. | 但我会跟世界扯平的 |
[1:50:48] | I’m gonna track down anyone who would even think about being loyal to you! | 我会找到每一个想要忠于你的人 |
[1:50:51] | And I’m gonna put they ass in the dirt right next to Zuri! | 然后把他们埋进黄土之下跟祖厉做邻居 |
[1:50:56] | Nakia! | 娜吉雅 |
[1:51:01] | – Are you all right? – I’m okay. You? | – 你没事吧 – 我没事 你呢 |
[1:51:03] | – Yes. – Let’s go. | – 没事 – 我们走 |
[1:51:12] | Shuri, I’ve lost one of them, but two are on my tail. | 苏睿 我甩掉了一个 但后面还追着俩 |
[1:51:16] | Shit. What the hell was that? | 该死 那是什么 |
[1:51:18] | The lab is under attack. | 实验室遭受了袭击 |
[1:51:19] | What? Where? | 什么 哪里 |
[1:51:20] | Deactivating hologram. | 取消全息图 |
[1:51:26] | Ross, you have to get out of there, now! | 罗斯 你得快跑 |
[1:51:30] | How long have I got? | 我还有多久 |
[1:51:32] | Glass integrity is at 50%. | 玻璃完整性为50% |
[1:51:35] | Put me back in. | 让我继续 |
[1:51:37] | Ross! Ross! | 罗斯 罗斯 |
[1:51:57] | Surrender now! | 投降吧 |
[1:51:59] | You have three seconds to lay down your weapon! | 给你们三秒放下武器 |
[1:52:02] | One! | 一 |
[1:52:04] | Two! | 二 |
[1:52:15] | Witness the might of the Jabari firsthand! | 亲眼见证贾巴里的威力吧 |
[1:53:00] | Glass integrity is at 15%. | 玻璃完整性为15% |
[1:53:11] | – Critical weapons failure. – Shit! | – 武器严重失效 – 该死 |
[1:53:18] | Hey, Shuri! The last cargo ship | 苏睿 最后一辆货运飞船 |
[1:53:20] | is almost at the border… | 就要到边境了 |
[1:53:21] | But they got me trapped with some kind of cables. | 但他们拿某种缆线困住了我 |
[1:53:23] | Make an x with your arms! | 交叉胳膊 |
[1:53:25] | Sonic overload initiated. | 音波过载已启动 |
[1:53:28] | Now break it! | 展开 |
[1:53:38] | System rebooting in five… | 系统正在重启 五 |
[1:53:40] | Four, three… | 三 四 |
[1:53:42] | Two, one. | 二 一 |
[1:53:45] | System rebooted. | 系统已重启 |
[1:53:58] | Yes! We did it! | 好啊 成功了 |
[1:54:00] | Great! Now get out of there! | 太好了 快走吧 |
[1:54:12] | Charge! | 冲 |
[1:54:34] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[1:54:37] | Would you kill me, my love? | 你会杀了我吗 亲爱的 |
[1:54:40] | For Wakanda? | 为了瓦坎达 |
[1:54:45] | Without question! | 毫无疑问 |
[1:55:30] | This is it for you, cousin. | 你完蛋了 堂哥 |
[1:55:58] | Hell of a move! | 好厉害的一招 |
[1:56:20] | My pop said | 我爸说 |
[1:56:21] | Wakanda was the most beautiful thing he ever seen. | 瓦坎达是他见过的最美的景色 |
[1:56:27] | He promised he was gonna show it to me one day. | 他答应过有一天会带我来见识见识 |
[1:56:31] | You believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[1:56:34] | Kid from Oakland, running around believing in fairy tales. | 一个奥克兰孩子 却相信一个童话 |
[1:57:25] | It’s beautiful. | 好美啊 |
[1:57:41] | Maybe we can still heal you. | 或许我们还能治好你 |
[1:57:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:57:49] | So you can just lock me up? | 好让你把我关起来吗 |
[1:57:55] | Nah. | 不 |
[1:57:58] | Just bury me in the ocean… | 把我葬在海里 |
[1:58:00] | With my ancestors that jumped from the ships. | 陪伴那些为自由而跳船的先祖 |
[1:58:03] | ‘Cause they knew death was better than bondage. | 因为他们知道 为奴不如赴死 |
[1:59:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:59:34] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[1:59:37] | You saved my family. | 你救了我的家族 |
[1:59:41] | Our nation. | 我们的国家 |
[1:59:43] | There’s nothing to thank me for. | 不用谢我 |
[1:59:45] | It is our duty to… | 我们的职责就是… |
[1:59:50] | It was my duty to fight for what I love. | 我的职责就是为我所爱而战 |
[1:59:54] | I should’ve… | 我本该… |
[2:00:02] | You can’t blame me, I almost died. | 你不能怪我 我差点就死了 |
[2:00:08] | Stay. | 留下吧 |
[2:00:11] | I think I know a way you can still fulfill your calling. | 我知道还有个办法能让你实现使命 |
[2:00:16] | Please stay. | 求你留下吧 |
[2:00:51] | Oh, he moves it! He moves it! | 他突破了 突破了 |
[2:00:53] | – Who man is that? – Bucket! | – 那人是谁 – 篮下禁区 |
[2:00:54] | Easy. | 轻松 |
[2:00:59] | When you said you would take me to California for the first time… | 你说要第一次带我来加州的时候 |
[2:01:02] | I thought you meant Coachella… | 我以为你是指去柯契拉音乐节 |
[2:01:04] | Or Disneyland. | 或是迪士尼乐园 |
[2:01:06] | Why here? | 为什么来这里 |
[2:01:11] | This is where our father killed our uncle. | 这是我们父亲杀了叔叔的地方 |
[2:01:20] | They’re tearing it down. | 他们要拆楼 |
[2:01:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[2:01:23] | They are not tearing it down. | 他们不是要拆楼 |
[2:01:27] | I bought this building. | 我买下了这栋楼 |
[2:01:30] | And that building. | 还有那栋楼 |
[2:01:33] | And that one over there. | 还有那边那栋 |
[2:01:36] | This will be the first Wakandan international outreach center. | 这里将成为第一座瓦坎达国际外联中心 |
[2:01:41] | Nakia will oversee the social outreach. | 娜吉雅负责社会交流工作 |
[2:01:45] | And you will spearhead the science and information exchange. | 你领导科技信息交流 |
[2:01:50] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[2:02:04] | Man, what the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[2:02:06] | That’s like a Bugatti spaceship! | 像是布加迪宇宙飞船 |
[2:02:08] | Bro, it came out of nowhere. Did y’all see that? | 兄弟 它凭空就冒出来了 你们看见没 |
[2:02:13] | What? | 什么 |
[2:02:17] | Check it out, bro. | 好好看看 兄弟 |
[2:02:18] | We can take this back to the house. | 我们可以坐这个回家 |
[2:02:20] | Pull up to school in this. | 搭它去学校 |
[2:02:21] | Look, we can break it apart. We can sell it. | 我们可以把它拆了卖掉 |
[2:02:23] | On ebay. | 在易趣网上卖 |
[2:02:24] | Everybody get, like, a million a piece. | 卖价是一百万一个零部件 |
[2:02:25] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you guys. | 我可不建议你们那么做 |
[2:02:27] | – Where you come from? – From Wakanda. | – 你从哪来 – 瓦坎达 |
[2:02:28] | What is a Wakanda? | 瓦坎达是什么 |
[2:02:30] | Hey, yo! | 嘿 |
[2:02:31] | This yours? | 那是你的吗 |
[2:02:36] | Who… | 你… |
[2:02:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[2:05:12] | 联 合 国 奥地利维也纳 | |
[2:05:25] | My name is King T’Challa… | 我是特查拉国王 |
[2:05:27] | Son of King T’Chaka. | 特查卡国王之子 |
[2:05:30] | I am the sovereign ruler of the nation of Wakanda. | 我是瓦坎达的最高统治者 |
[2:05:34] | And for the first time in our history… | 我们史上第一次 |
[2:05:37] | we will be sharing our knowledge and resources… | 将与外界共享我们的 |
[2:05:41] | with the outside world. | 知识和资源 |
[2:05:42] | Wakanda will no longer watch from the shadows. | 瓦坎达将不再只从隐蔽处窥探 |
[2:05:46] | We cannot. | 我们不会 |
[2:05:49] | We must not. | 也不能再如此 |
[2:05:50] | We will work to be an example | 我们会尽力成为榜样 |
[2:05:52] | of how we as brothers and sisters on this earth | 让世人看到 地球上的人和国家 |
[2:05:56] | should treat each other. | 应亲如兄弟姐妹 |
[2:05:58] | Now, more than ever… | 现在 甚于以往 |
[2:06:01] | The illusions of division threaten our very existence. | 分裂的幻觉威胁着我们的存在 |
[2:06:06] | We all know the truth. | 我们都知道真相 |
[2:06:08] | More connects us than separates us. | 我们的共同点多于不同之处 |
[2:06:11] | But in times of crisis | 但面对危机时 |
[2:06:13] | the wise build Bridges | 智者建桥 |
[2:06:16] | while the foolish build barriers. | 愚者筑墙 |
[2:06:19] | We must find a way | 我们必须想方法 |
[2:06:21] | to look after one another | 彼此照应 |
[2:06:24] | as if we were one, single tribe. | 团结一致 情同一家 |
[2:06:28] | With all due respect, King T’Challa, | 恕我直言 国王特查拉 |
[2:06:30] | what can a nation of farmers have to offer the rest of the world? | 一个农业国家能为世界提供什么 |
[2:13:33] | Are you playing around with that man again? | 你们又跟他玩了吗 |
[2:13:35] | – No. – You’re teasing him again. | – 没有 – 你们又在逗他 |
[2:13:38] | – Don’t wake him. He must rest. – No, I’m not. | – 别吵醒他 让他休息 – 我没吵他 |
[2:13:41] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[2:13:43] | Thabo, you’re doing that. | 塔博 你有 |
[2:13:45] | He’s doing it. He’s lying. | 他有 他撒谎 |
[2:13:46] | No, he’s resting. | 没有 他在休息 |
[2:13:48] | Go, go! | 去吧 |
[2:13:50] | White wolf! | 白狼 |
[2:13:51] | Stop that! | 别闹了 |
[2:13:53] | White wolf! | 白狼 |
[2:13:56] | Good morning, Sergeant Barnes. | 早上好 巴恩斯中士 |
[2:13:59] | Bucky. | 喊我巴基就行 |
[2:14:02] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[2:14:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[2:14:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:14:09] | Come. | 来吧 |
[2:14:11] | Much more for you to learn. | 你还有很多要学呢 |