英文名称:Blackwater Lane
年代:2024
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:09] | My favorite time of year | 我一年中最喜欢的季节 |
[02:11] | is when summer finally gives way to autumn. | 就是夏去秋来 |
[02:16] | The falling leaves seem to remind us | 落叶似乎在提醒我们 |
[02:18] | that the only constant is change. | 唯一不变的就是变化 |
[02:27] | So trust the journey, both good and bad. | 请相信这段旅程 无论顺境还是逆境 |
[02:38] | Because all of it takes you where you’re going next. | 因为所有的一切 都会即将到来 |
[02:47] | And I guess what happened is a part of that. | 我想 所发生的一切就是旅途的一部分 |
[04:12] | Whether ’tis noble in the mind | 是否有足够的意志 |
[04:13] | to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune | 承受命运的摧残 |
[04:16] | or to take arms against a sea of troubles | 或拿起武器与之斗争 |
[04:19] | and by opposing end them. | 了结这一切的烦恼 |
[04:26] | Very nice, Andrew. | 非常好 安德鲁 |
[04:27] | And that was the last monologue of the term. | 这是本学期最后的课程 |
[04:30] | Everyone have a great break. | 祝大家假期愉快 |
[04:38] | Mrs. Anderson? | 安德森女士? |
[04:40] | This has been my best class. | 这是我最喜欢的一堂课 |
[04:42] | Thank you, Andrew. I’m so glad you liked it. | 谢谢你 安德鲁 我很高兴你能喜欢 |
[04:49] | Hey, Mrs. Anderson, any special plans? | 安德森女士 你有什么特别的打算吗? |
[04:52] | Not really. | 其实不然 |
[04:54] | We’re redoing our house. | 我们正在重新装修房子 |
[04:55] | Always fun stuff to do with that. | 装修总是充满乐趣 |
[04:58] | May I ask you a question I’ve always wondered about? | 我能问你一个我很想知道的问题吗? |
[05:00] | What have you always wondered about? | 你想知道什么? |
[05:02] | Is your husband also American? | 您的丈夫也是美国人吗? |
[05:04] | He’s half British like me. We’re expats. | 他和我一样有一半英国血统 我们是外籍人士 |
[05:07] | So is my best friend actually. | 我最好的朋友也是 |
[05:09] | She is? | 她是? |
[05:10] | She is. | 她就是 |
[05:11] | Our moms were best friends who both married Brits. | 我们的母亲 都嫁给了英国人 |
[05:14] | What does your husband do? | 您丈夫是做什么的? |
[05:17] | You’re a very curious young man. | 你是个好奇心很强的年轻人 |
[05:20] | Hi, Mr. Collins. | 嗨 柯林斯先生 |
[05:22] | Hey, John. | 嘿 约翰 |
[05:23] | Hey, Cass. | 嘿 卡斯 |
[05:24] | I was just coming to find you. | 我是专程来找您的 |
[05:26] | Hi, Andrew. | 嗨 安德鲁 |
[05:28] | I thought you’d be running out of here now term’s over. | 我还以为学期结束了 你会去快活呢 |
[05:30] | Oh, I am. I was just walking. Mrs. Anderson out. | 哦 我只是和安德森女士一起散步 |
[05:33] | Have a lovely holiday. | 假期愉快 |
[05:34] | You, too, Andrew. Thank you. | 你也是 安德鲁 谢谢 |
[05:36] | And make sure you read that Ura Hagan book. | 还有 记得读乌拉·哈根的那本书 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1018个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:156个,六级词汇:91个,GRE词汇:86个,托福词汇:120个,考研词汇:175个,专四词汇:145个,专八词汇:34个, 所有生词标注共:275个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:38] | You’re doing beautiful work. You’re ready for it. | 你的学业很出色 相信你已经做好准备了 |
[05:40] | Will do. Thanks. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[05:44] | Are you coming to the Anchor Inn with us? | 你要和我们一起去安查餐厅吗? |
[05:45] | Oh, absolutely. | 哦 当然 |
[05:46] | I can taste the G&T now. | 我已经感受到美味的食物了 |
[05:49] | I’ll see you there. | 到时候见 |
[05:50] | Great. | 好极了 |
[05:53] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[05:54] | Goodnight, guys. | 晚安 伙计们 |
[05:59] | Whew. Wow. | 哇哦 |
[06:00] | It’s a pretty bad storm. | 糟糕的天气 |
[06:02] | You sure you’ll be okay getting home? | 你确定要独自回家吗? |
[06:03] | Yeah, of course. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢 |
[06:06] | I can drop you off. It’s no trouble. | 我可以送你过去 并不麻烦 |
[06:07] | I’m okay. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:16] | Hey, I’m on my way. Everything all right? | 嘿 我在路上了 你还好吗? |
[06:19] | Yes, but I’m exhausted. | 是的 但我累坏了 |
[06:20] | Do you mind if I go up to bed? | 你介意我先上床睡觉吗? |
[06:22] | Of course not. | 当然不介意 |
[06:24] | I should wait up for you. | 我本应该等你的 |
[06:25] | I’ll be fine. | 没关系 |
[06:26] | It’ll only take me about 40 minutes | 只需40分钟就能到家 |
[06:28] | unless I go through the woods. | 除非我要穿过那片树林 |
[06:31] | Oh, that road’s a nightmare. | 那条路简直是噩梦 |
[06:32] | I wouldn’t take it. | 我很担心你 |
[06:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:35] | Promise. | 向我保证 |
[06:36] | Promise. Love you. | 我保证 爱你 |
[06:38] | Love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[06:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:45] | Morning, darling. | 早安 亲爱的 |
[08:45] | Mm. Morning. | 早安 |
[08:50] | What time is it? | 现在几点了? |
[08:51] | It’s 9:00. | 九点了 |
[08:53] | 9:00? | 九点? |
[08:54] | I’ve been up since 7:00. | 我七点就起来了 |
[08:55] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[08:58] | You sleep okay? | 睡得还好吗? |
[09:00] | Like a rock. | 熟睡得就像一块死沉的石头 |
[09:02] | I’m sorry I didn’t wait up. | 对不起 我没有等你 |
[09:04] | No. | 没关系 |
[09:05] | Hey, how was that drive last night? | 嘿 昨晚开车还好吗? |
[09:09] | A lot of thunder, lightning and rain. | 那可真是雷电交加 大雨倾盆 |
[09:17] | A woman’s been found dead not that far from here. | 离这里不远的地方发现了一具女尸 |
[09:21] | Just heard it on the news. | 刚从新闻里听到的 |
[09:24] | That’s awful. Where? | 太可怕了 在哪儿? |
[09:26] | On that road that leads between the woods | 在树林和威尔斯城堡之间的 |
[09:28] | and Castle Wells. | 一条小路上 |
[09:30] | What road? | 哪条路? |
[09:31] | Blackwater Lane. | 黑水巷 |
[09:42] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[09:43] | Shower. I didn’t wanna wake you. | 洗澡 我不想吵到你 |
[09:51] | I’ll make breakfast. | 我去做早餐 |
[09:53] | I gotta get Susie’s presents. | 我得去买苏西的礼物 |
[09:56] | I’ll get something later. | 我晚点再去 |
[09:58] | A woman has been found dead in her car | 凌晨时分 一名妇女被发现 |
[10:00] | on Blackwater Lane in the early hours of the morning. | 死于黑水巷的车内 |
[10:03] | Her death is being treated as suspicious. | 死因十分可疑 |
[10:06] | No further details have been given, | 暂时没有更多的消息 |
[10:08] | but police are advising people in the area to be vigilant. | 但警方建议该地区的人们提高警惕 |
[10:26] | Any luck on finding a new contractor? | 找到新承包商了吗? |
[10:29] | Interviewing a few guys, | 正在找 |
[10:30] | but I don’t wanna rush it, you know, | 但我不想操之过急 你知道的 |
[10:32] | and have the same problems. | 我不想遇到之前的问题 |
[10:34] | Why don’t we just focus on finding the right guy? | 为什么不集中精力找到合适的人选呢? |
[10:35] | It’s been two weeks. | 已经两周了 |
[10:37] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[10:38] | I gotta go. All right. | 我得走了 好吧 |
[10:39] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[10:41] | I gotta meet Rachel. | 我得去见见瑞秋 |
[10:42] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[10:44] | Well, wait, aren’t we wasting a perfectly good morning? | 等等 我们在浪费美好的早间时光吗? |
[10:48] | This is driving me nuts. | 我快被逼疯了 |
[10:49] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[10:52] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[10:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:55] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:56] | Thank you for breakfast. | 谢谢你的早餐 |
[10:58] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[11:00] | So then did it get really wild last night? | 那么 昨晚真的很疯狂吗? |
[11:02] | Oh yeah, about as wild as it can get | 哦 是的 和一群老师在一起 |
[11:03] | with a bunch of teachers. | 能有多疯狂就有多疯狂 |
[11:04] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[11:06] | I do think I overdid it with the gin a tiny bit though. | 不过我觉得杜松子酒喝得有点过头了 |
[11:08] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我喜欢的女孩 |
[11:09] | And was gorgeous John there? | 约翰也在吗? |
[11:12] | Gorgeous John? Yes, John was there. | 约翰?是的 他在 |
[11:15] | He still likes you. | 他很喜欢你 |
[11:16] | No. | 不 |
[11:17] | Sorry, fancies you. | 对不起 是疯狂迷恋你 |
[11:19] | No, he doesn’t. He has a girlfriend now. | 不 他没有 他现在有女朋友了 |
[11:21] | And not to mention I have a husband. | 更何况我已经结婚了 |
[11:25] | I wonder if the girlfriend knows | 他女友是否知道 |
[11:26] | about the rumors of a first wife. | 关于上一任的消息 |
[11:28] | Oh, God. I don’t believe a word of that. | 哦 天啊 我不相信 |
[11:30] | I guarantee she simply moved away. | 我猜她只是搬走了 |
[11:31] | Mm, I don’t know. Susie swears she’s missing. | 我发誓 并不知道苏西的事情 她失踪了 |
[11:34] | Oh, God. Susie’s too much. | 哦 天哪 苏西怎么了 |
[11:36] | Susie apparently has a dossier | 苏西显然有一份档案 |
[11:38] | and everyone from Houghton Moore to London. | 里面有关于每个人的信息 |
[11:42] | And apparently the new girlfriend is very cute. | 新女友也非常可爱 |
[11:44] | And Rach? | 瑞秋吗? |
[11:45] | Mm? | 嗯? |
[11:47] | I really need you to be more supportive of Matthew. | 我想你应该多支持马修 |
[11:49] | I am so supportive of Matthew! | 我非常支持马修! |
[11:53] | He could be a little bit nicer to me. | 他可以对我更好一点 |
[11:55] | You two did get off to a bit of a rough start. | 你们俩的开局确实有点不顺利 |
[11:57] | It’s my job to be protective of you. | 保护你是我的职责 |
[11:59] | You were so vulnerable after your mom. | 在你妈妈离开后 你是如此脆弱 |
[12:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:03] | And thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:05] | Anyway, more importantly, how was your trip? | 总之 更重要的是 你的生活怎么样? |
[12:08] | Too many meetings and way too much alcohol. | 聚会很多 酒喝太多 |
[12:12] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[12:13] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[12:14] | Mm! | 嗯! |
[12:15] | And… | 还有 |
[12:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:19] | My tea towel? | 我的洗碗布? |
[12:22] | The sisterhood of the traveling tea towel continues. | “洗碗布”姐妹的情谊仍在继续 |
[12:25] | I found that randomly looking for my birth certificate. | 这是我在找出生证明时偶然发现的 |
[12:28] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[12:29] | You were the greatest Regina | 她是戏剧史上 |
[12:31] | in the history of the theater. | 最伟大的瑞吉娜 |
[12:32] | I can’t believe it’s been almost 20 years. | 真不敢相信已经过去快20年了 |
[12:34] | I love Lillian Hellman. | 我喜欢莉莲·赫尔曼 |
[12:37] | I think it’s gonna be our school drama next year. | 我觉得这将成为我们明年的校园剧 |
[12:39] | No way! | 不可能 |
[12:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:42] | Seems like you’re really loving teaching. | 看来你真的很喜欢教书 |
[12:44] | I am. | 是的 |
[12:47] | But my agent called recently | 但我的经纪人最近打来电话 |
[12:48] | randomly out of nowhere about an audition, | 不知道从哪里突然冒出来说要试镜 |
[12:50] | which is kind of weird, | 这有点奇怪 |
[12:52] | because I’ve been missing it a little bit. | 因为我有点想念它了 |
[12:53] | You think you’re gonna go back? | 你觉得你会回到过去吗? |
[12:55] | Matthew’s not really for it, | 马修不太赞成 |
[12:57] | especially if we wanna have a baby. | 如果是我们想要个孩子的话 |
[13:00] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[13:01] | I can do both. Imagine. | 我可以两者兼顾 想像一下 |
[13:03] | Anyway, did you get one too? | 总之 你也买到了吗? |
[13:05] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[13:07] | Tradition. | 传统项目 |
[13:08] | I love our tradition. | 我喜欢我们的传统项目 |
[13:10] | Mom and I used to shop on Saturday mornings. | 我和妈妈经常在周六上午购物 |
[13:13] | She came through the other day. I meant to tell you. | 她前不久来过 我本想告诉你的 |
[13:15] | Really? Yeah. | 真的吗? |
[13:16] | How? | 都做了什么? |
[13:17] | Tarot. | 玩塔罗牌 |
[13:18] | It was very dramatic. | 非常戏剧性 |
[13:19] | Very Her. | 她非常喜欢 |
[13:21] | Very. | 非常喜欢 |
[13:24] | We should find something for Susie. | 我们应该给苏西买点东西 |
[13:26] | Wait, I thought you already did. | 等等 我以为你已经买了 |
[13:28] | No, I haven’t had time. | 不 我没有时间 |
[13:30] | What should we get? | 我们该买什么? |
[13:31] | I thought… | 我想 |
[13:34] | We all decided and pooled our money and gave it to you. | 我们都决定把钱凑起来给你 |
[13:37] | What? When did that happen? | 什么?什么时候的事情? |
[13:38] | At Hannah’s, | 在汉娜家的时候 |
[13:41] | We each put in 20, so you should have 160 pounds. | 我们每人凑20磅 所以应该有160磅了 |
[13:44] | It was your idea, remember, | 这是你的主意吗 记得吗 |
[13:46] | since Steven’s taking her to Venice, | 既然史蒂文要带她去威尼斯 |
[13:47] | that we get lightweight luggage. | 那我们就准备轻便的行李 |
[13:49] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[13:51] | I’ll stop by the luggage shop on the way home. | 我会在回家的路上顺便去行李店看看 |
[15:10] | So did you buy out Bond Street? | 所以 你买了这套房子? |
[15:15] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[15:18] | Don’t sneak up on me like that. | 别这样偷偷摸摸的 |
[15:19] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:21] | Did you see that man out there? | 你看到外面那个人了吗? |
[15:22] | What? | 什么? |
[15:24] | Outside, just right in front of the house. | 外面 就在房子前面 |
[15:28] | No, I didn’t see anybody. | 没有 我没看到任何人 |
[15:31] | Well, he was just there. | 他就在那儿 |
[15:35] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[15:39] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[15:41] | There? | 那里? |
[15:44] | I’m not making it up. | 我没有瞎编 |
[15:47] | What? | 什么? |
[15:49] | Come on, Cass. | 放轻松 卡斯 |
[15:51] | Your imagination’s just… | 这只是你的幻觉 |
[15:53] | It’s a little bit out there sometimes. | 有时候确实会让人担心 |
[15:54] | Matthew, I didn’t imagine it! | 马修 并不是我的幻觉! |
[16:14] | Hey, beauty. Hi! | 嘿 美人儿 嗨 |
[16:16] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[16:20] | Hey, Matthew. | 嘿 马修 |
[16:21] | Hey, Rachel. How’s it going? | 嘿 瑞秋 最近怎么样? |
[16:22] | You’re never gonna believe this. | 你绝对不会相信 |
[16:24] | The woman who was murdered, she worked at my company. | 那位被谋杀的女子在我的公司工作过 |
[16:27] | I’m gonna get us drinks. | 我去拿点喝的 |
[16:28] | Thank you, babe. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[16:30] | Wow. Did you know her? | 哇哦 你认识她吗? |
[16:31] | No, different division, but I feel really bad | 不 是不同的部门 但是很尴尬 |
[16:34] | ’cause I came straight into the office | 我直接走进了她的办公室 |
[16:36] | from the airport yesterday, and I was jet lagged, | 因为昨天我从机场回来 时差还没倒过来 |
[16:38] | and I just kind of got into it with someone | 还和另一个人打了起来 |
[16:40] | over a parking space, and I’m pretty sure it was her. | 我确定就是她 |
[16:44] | Oh, you couldn’t have known. | 哦 你并不知道会发生这种事 |
[16:47] | And Susie’s really upset, | 苏西真的很难过 |
[16:49] | ’cause apparently she knows the husband, who’s devastated, | 因为苏西认识她的丈夫 而他丈夫已经崩溃了 |
[16:51] | and he’s left on his own to raise two-year-old twins. | 他只能独自抚养两岁的双胞胎 |
[16:56] | I mean, it’s a tragedy. | 我的意思是 这是一个悲剧 |
[16:57] | Twins? | 双胞胎? |
[17:00] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[17:01] | Jane Walters. | 简·沃尔特斯 |
[17:04] | Oh, God. It can’t be her. | 我的天啊 不可能是她 |
[17:05] | How would you know her? | 你怎么会认识她? |
[17:07] | I met her at the leaving party that you took me to. | 是你带我在离职派对上认识她的 |
[17:10] | We got to talking and we exchanged numbers. | 我们聊了起来 并交换了电话号码 |
[17:12] | I told you about it when you were in New York. | 你在纽约的时候 我告诉过你 |
[17:14] | I mean, I don’t remember, but you could have, | 我是说 我不记得了 但你可能记得 |
[17:16] | and it’s not like I would know who she is, right? | 我又不知道她是谁 对吧? |
[17:19] | Yeah. I mean… | 是啊 我是说 |
[17:20] | Oh, wow. | 哦 哇哦 |
[17:22] | No, I was supposed to go to her house | 不 我本该在接下来的几周里 |
[17:24] | in the next couple of weeks to meet her kids. | 去她家见她的孩子们 |
[17:28] | Really gives you perspective. | 希望你能看透些 |
[17:30] | Scary. | 真可怕 |
[17:32] | Hey, love! | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[17:34] | Are you empty handed? | 你喝完了吗? |
[17:36] | No, it’s okay. Matthew’s getting me a drink. | 不 没关系 马修在给我倒酒 |
[17:37] | I didn’t know you knew John Collins. | 我不知道你认识约翰·柯林斯 |
[17:39] | He works at my school. | 他在我的学校工作 |
[17:40] | I love John! John is my tennis coach. | 我喜欢约翰!他是我的网球教练 |
[17:43] | Hey, Susie. | 嘿 苏西 |
[17:44] | Hey, John! | 嘿 约翰 |
[17:45] | Oh! Susie. | 苏西 |
[17:46] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[17:47] | Thank you, Matthew. | 谢谢你 马修 |
[17:49] | Hey, John, come over here. Come and say hi. | 嘿 约翰 过来 打个招呼 |
[17:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:53] | Oh, not you, Jack! John! | 哦 不是你 杰克 约翰 |
[17:54] | Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[17:56] | I need to borrow the birthday girl for a photo shoot. | 我需要借寿星的照片拍一张 |
[17:58] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[18:01] | Hi, John. | 嗨 约翰 |
[18:02] | Hey, Cass. Hey. | 嘿 卡斯 嘿 |
[18:03] | Hi. Hey, Rach. | 嗨 嗨 瑞秋 |
[18:04] | This is my husband, Matthew. | 这是我的丈夫 马修 |
[18:06] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:07] | Same to you. | 我也一样 |
[18:08] | I didn’t know you were a tennis coach. | 我不知道你是网球教练 |
[18:10] | Hey, John? Come say hi to my old doubles partner. | 嘿 约翰?来跟我的老双打搭档打个招呼吧 |
[18:15] | Yeah, I used to play pro many years ago. | 是啊 很多年前我曾是职业选手 |
[18:16] | I just coach on the side now. | 我现在只是兼职教练 |
[18:18] | Come on, Johnny! Come on! | 过来 约翰!过来 |
[18:20] | Look, I… Come and say hi! | 呃 我 过来打个招呼 |
[18:21] | Think I’ve gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[18:22] | I’ll… | 我 |
[18:23] | Nice to see you, Matt, and | 很高兴见到你 马修 |
[18:25] | I’ll see you soon, Cass! | 回头见 卡斯 |
[18:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:44] | Interesting. | 真有意思 |
[18:47] | The police released a photo. | 警方公布了一张照片 |
[18:51] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[18:56] | Oh my God, that is her. | 哦 天哪 就是她 |
[18:59] | That makes no sense. Why Jane? | 没道理啊 为什么是简? |
[19:03] | Unless it’s random. | 除非是随机的 |
[19:06] | What do you mean, like a serial killer? | 什么叫连环杀手? |
[19:09] | We should upgrade the system in the house. | 我们应该升级家里的安保系统 |
[19:11] | This thing’s useless. | 这东西没用 |
[19:12] | Half the sensors don’t even work. | 有一半的传感器甚至不起作用 |
[19:14] | Yeah. And a dog! | 是啊 再养条狗 |
[19:15] | No, no, | 不 不 |
[19:17] | No, we should get a dog. | 不 我们应该养条狗 |
[19:18] | I thought you wanted a baby. | 我以为你想要个孩子 |
[19:22] | It’s a good idea to get the alarm system fixed, yeah. | 把警报系统修好是个好主意 没错 |
[19:26] | It’ll just be one of us constantly setting the thing off. | 只是我们中有个人在不停地嘟囔 |
[19:31] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[19:33] | Gonna make sure everything’s locked downstairs. | 我要确保楼下所有门窗都关好了 |
[19:56] | Hello? | 喂? |
[20:00] | Hello? | 喂? |
[20:04] | Who was that at this hour? | 是谁打的电话? |
[20:06] | There was nobody there. | 不知道是谁 没人回答 |
[20:08] | Well. | 好吧 |
[20:10] | It’s probably just a misdial. | 可能是打错了 |
[20:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:13] | It’s nothing. | 一切安好 |
[20:15] | Hopefully. | 但愿如此 |
[20:16] | No, it’s nothing. | 是的 一切安好 |
[20:18] | Everything locked up? | 所有门窗都关好了? |
[20:20] | It’s all locked. | 都关好了 |
[20:38] | A picture is emerging of the mother | 在黑水巷发现的一位母亲尸体 |
[20:40] | found dead on Blackwater Lane. | 照片正在曝光 |
[20:42] | Jane Walters. | 正是简·沃尔特斯 |
[20:44] | Just before 10:00 p.m. she left a voicemail message | 晚上10点前 她给丈夫的手机留下了 |
[20:46] | on her husband’s mobile. | 一条语音信息 |
[20:47] | The police have estimated her murder | 警方估计她是被谋杀的 |
[20:49] | to have happened between 10:00 and 11:00 p.m. | 发生在晚上10点至11点之间 |
[20:51] | Her husband, Alex Waters, | 她的丈夫亚历克斯·沃特斯 |
[20:53] | is appealing for help from the public, | 呼吁公众提供帮助 |
[20:55] | and police have established an anonymous tip line. | 警方设立了匿名举报热线 |
[20:58] | Thanks, Jessica. | 谢谢你 杰西卡 |
[20:59] | We’ll keep the public informed. | 我们将随时向公众通报 |
[21:02] | Moving on to today’s news in Yorkshire. | 接著来看今天约克郡的新闻 |
[21:04] | We have a summer fete, where the local… | 我们有一个夏季庆典 当地的 |
[21:05] | Matt? | 马修? |
[21:08] | What they’re doing is raising money for local charity. | 他们正在为当地慈善机构筹款 |
[21:12] | Matt? | 马修? |
[21:22] | Matt? | 马修? |
[21:30] | Matt, is that you? | 马修 是你吗? |
[22:04] | Hello? | 喂? |
[22:06] | Hello? | 喂? |
[22:15] | Oh, I just called this | 哦 我刚打了电话 |
[22:17] | I thought you were coming tomorrow. | 我以为你明天会来 |
[22:19] | Yes, but there was a cancellation, and I was in the area. | 是的 但有人取消了 而我就在这附近 |
[22:23] | Sorry I didn’t call. | 但是 我没打电话 |
[22:25] | Is your husband there? | 你丈夫在吗? |
[22:27] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不在 |
[22:29] | I guess it’s fine if you wanna just take a quick look. | 如果你只想看一眼 也没什么问题 |
[22:34] | Will this take long? I was just leaving. | 这要花很长时间吗?我正要出门 |
[22:37] | No more than 10 minutes. | 不超过10分钟 |
[22:40] | Are you often at the house on your own? | 你经常一个人在家吗? |
[22:43] | No. | 并不是 |
[22:44] | No, my husband will be back any minute. | 我丈夫随时都会回来 |
[22:48] | Well, looking at your house, | 瞧瞧你的房子 |
[22:49] | I’d say you’re a prime target for burglars. | 我得说 这是小偷的首要目标 |
[22:51] | You’ve got a system, but it’s obsolete. | 你有一个安保系统 但它已经过时了 |
[22:53] | You need to get new sensors for the windows, | 需要为窗户安装新的传感器 |
[22:55] | doors, stairs as well. | 门 楼梯也是如此 |
[22:59] | I’ll just take a quick look. | 我就看一眼 |
[23:09] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[23:11] | Right, should we go and sit down? | 好了 我们可以坐下谈会儿吗? |
[23:13] | Actually, I don’t think we need an upgrade after all. | 事实上 我认为根本不需要升级 |
[23:18] | Well, after the murder of that young woman, | 在一位年轻女子被杀之后 |
[23:19] | I’d say you’re making a mistake. | 我得说你犯了一个错误 |
[23:21] | Don’t forget, the murderer is still out there. | 别忘了 凶手还逍遥法外 |
[23:24] | Maybe you just come back after my husband’s here. | 我丈夫回来之后你再来吧 |
[23:27] | I don’t know when I can. | 我不知道什么时候有时间 |
[23:30] | Murder’s good for business, if you know what I mean. | 如果你明白我的意思 谋杀事件可不是什么好事 |
[23:34] | Actually, I don’t need to walk the house. | 事实上 我不需要在这里测量 |
[23:39] | I’ve already got a copy of the layout. | 我已经有了一份设计图 |
[23:44] | I’ll send you an estimate. | 我会给你发一份估价单 |
[27:33] | There was someone in the house! | 屋里有人 |
[27:35] | What? | 什么? |
[27:36] | When I was in the bath, | 我在洗澡的时候 |
[27:37] | and they were holding me down. | 他把我按在了浴缸里 |
[27:40] | I thought I was dead. | 我以为我死了 |
[27:42] | Stay there. I’ll call the police. | 待在那儿 我去报警 |
[27:43] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[27:49] | I just wanna make sure. | 我只是想确认一下 |
[27:56] | I mean, I am. It’s just I haven’t seen anybody. | 我的意思是 我是 只是我谁也没看到 |
[27:57] | So I just want you to come and check and make sure | 所以我希望你能来检查一下 确保没有意外 |
[27:59] | before we get the police up. | 在我们把警察叫来之前 |
[28:09] | Oh, I’m so sorry. I told my husband not to call you guys. | 哦 抱歉 我告诉我丈夫别给你们打电话了 |
[28:12] | Call us? | 给我们打电话? |
[28:13] | I’m… | 我 |
[28:15] | I was just taking a bath, and I thought I heard someone, | 我正在洗澡 好像听到有人说话 |
[28:19] | but I didn’t actually see anybody, | 但实际上我没看到任何人 |
[28:21] | so I don’t even know how they would’ve gotten in the house. | 所以我都不知道他们是怎么进屋的 |
[28:24] | So I’m just unsure. | 所以我不确定 |
[28:27] | Are you Cass Anderson? | 你是卡斯·安德森 吗? |
[28:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:30] | Well, actually, we are here about Jane Walters. | 事实上 我们是为简·沃尔特斯而来 |
[28:32] | Jane Walters? | 简·沃尔特斯? |
[28:33] | We received a tip | 我们收到了一条线索 |
[28:35] | that you were on Blackwater Lane the night of her murder. | 她被杀当晚你在黑水巷 |
[28:38] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗? |
[28:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:41] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[28:43] | I was on that road that night. | 那天晚上 我就在那条路上 |
[28:46] | And I was gonna call the tip line, | 我本来要打举报电话的 |
[28:48] | but I just hadn’t come up with the nerve just yet. | 但我还没有这个胆量 |
[28:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:54] | Can we come in? | 我们能进去吗? |
[28:56] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[29:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[29:03] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[29:06] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[29:08] | I think I just, I took a bath, and I slipped, | 我想我只是洗了个澡 然后滑倒了 |
[29:09] | and I got confused, and I’m not sure what happened. | 我被搞糊涂了 不知道发生了什么 |
[29:13] | So you stopped, you saw that it was a woman, | 于是你停了下来 你看到那是一个女人 |
[29:16] | and then you just, you drove on home. | 然后你就开车回家了 |
[29:19] | But you knew Jane Walters. | 但你认识简·沃尔特斯 |
[29:20] | I had met her a few weeks before. | 我在几周前见过她 |
[29:24] | But it was raining so hard that night, | 但那天晚上雨下得很大 |
[29:26] | I could only see that it was the shape of a woman. | 我只看到好像是一个女人 |
[29:27] | I couldn’t see her face. | 我看不清她的脸 |
[29:31] | You didn’t try to see if she needed help? | 你没有看看她是否需要帮助吗? |
[29:33] | Didn’t seem like she needed any. | 她看起来不需要帮助 |
[29:35] | So you just kept on driving. | 所以你就开车离开了 |
[29:43] | Did you see anyone else around? | 你有看到其他人吗? |
[29:46] | Did you notice anything? | 你注意到什么了吗? |
[29:48] | No. | 没有 |
[29:50] | No. | 没有 |
[29:52] | I took my foot off the brake | 我把脚从刹车上移开 |
[29:56] | to signal that I was leaving, and she didn’t respond, | 示意了我要离开 但她没有回应 |
[29:59] | so I left. | 所以我离开了 |
[30:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:13] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
[30:16] | Did you open that window? | 你打开窗户了吗? |
[30:18] | No, it was like that when I came in. | 没有 我进来的时候就是这样 |
[30:20] | Don’t change the subject. I told you not to take that road. | 别转移话题 我告诉过你不要走那条路 |
[30:22] | Why didn’t you tell me you drove by that car? | 你为什么不告诉我你开过那辆车? |
[30:24] | I shut that before I took a bath! | 我在洗澡前关上了门! |
[30:26] | I checked the door and all the windows! | 我检查了门和所有窗户! |
[30:28] | Cass, why didn’t you tell me? | 卡斯 你为什么不告诉我? |
[30:29] | Because I knew you’d get angry | 我知道你会生气 |
[30:31] | if I drove through the forest, | 如果我开车穿过那片森林回家 |
[30:32] | and I didn’t feel like arguing | 不想因为这件事情 |
[30:33] | about the way that I drove home! | 和你喋喋不休! |
[30:34] | You should have told me. | 你应该告诉我的 |
[30:36] | Fine! Jesus Christ. | 好吧 天哪 |
[30:38] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味著什么吗? |
[30:40] | The murderer reported this. | 凶手发现了此事 |
[30:42] | Murderer? | 凶手? |
[30:43] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[30:44] | It could have been anybody. | 可能是任何人 |
[30:46] | How do you know somebody wasn’t following you in the car? | 你怎么知道车里没有人跟踪你? |
[30:48] | No. Standing in the woods. | 不 或者是站在树林里看著你 |
[30:49] | No, it had to have been who killed her. | 不 一定是谁杀了她 |
[30:50] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道 |
[30:53] | You said she was still alive when you were there. | 你说你去的时候她还活著 |
[30:55] | I thought she was, but what do I know? | 我以为她 但我又知道什么呢? |
[30:57] | I couldn’t see two feet in front of me. | 我看不到前面两英尺的地方 |
[30:58] | Gotta get that alarm system set up | 必须安装警报系统 |
[31:00] | before I go away this week. | 在我这周离开之前 |
[31:02] | Go away this week? | 这周离开? |
[31:04] | Yeah, I gotta go to the rig. We discussed it. | 我得去钻井平台工作 我们讨论过了 |
[31:06] | No, you never said anything. | 不 你什么都没说 |
[31:08] | Of course I did. | 说过的话我当然记得 |
[31:08] | When? | 什么时候? |
[31:10] | Well, three weeks ago, when I first found out. | 三周前 当我第一次发现油田的时候 |
[31:13] | No, you didn’t. I would’ve remembered. | 不 你没有说过 我会记得的 |
[31:18] | And stop telling me you said something when you didn’t. | 别再和我说你说过了 其实你没说 |
[31:26] | Yeah, I can. | 是的 我可以 |
[31:28] | Yeah, sure. I can come over. | 当然可以 我可以过来 |
[31:29] | You can? | 可以吗? |
[31:30] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[31:32] | I’ve gotta wine and dine some clients that night, | 那天晚上 我得请一些客户喝酒吃饭 |
[31:34] | but I will drive over the minute I’m done. | 但我一忙完就会开车过来 |
[31:36] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[31:37] | Yeah. Very sure. | 是的 确定 |
[31:39] | It’ll be at pajama party. | 可能会在派对上睡著 |
[31:40] | But right now I have to run into a meeting. | 但现在我得去开会 |
[31:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:43] | Rach, thank you. | 瑞秋 谢谢你 |
[31:58] | Hello? | 喂? |
[32:03] | Who’s there? | 是谁? |
[32:18] | Andrew? | 安德鲁? |
[32:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[32:22] | Happened to be in the area, | 碰巧就在附近 |
[32:23] | and I wanted to drop off your book. | 我是过来还书的 |
[32:26] | How do you know where I live? | 你怎么知道我住在哪里? |
[32:29] | Harry Freeman lives just one street over. | 哈里·弗里曼就住在一条街上 |
[32:30] | He told me you lived here, | 他告诉我你住在这里 |
[32:32] | but really pretty much everybody knows | 但实际上几乎每个人都知道 |
[32:33] | you bought the old Crawford house. | 你买下了克劳福德的老房子 |
[32:36] | I didn’t know that. | 我不明白 |
[32:38] | Yeah, I mean, it’s sat empty for so long. | 是啊 我是说 它已经空置很久了 |
[32:42] | My mom gives local tours, and she always talks about it | 我妈妈给当地人做导游 她总是说 |
[32:43] | being one of the original houses in the village. | 这是村里最原始的房子之一 |
[32:45] | Is it true that it’s haunted? | 闹鬼是真的吗? |
[32:48] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[32:50] | I’ve heard a lot of unexplained creeks recently. | 我最近听说了很多不明原因的事件 |
[32:55] | Anyhow, I love the book. | 总之 我喜欢这本书 |
[32:57] | It’s really changed my perspective on things, | 它真的改变了我对事物的看法 |
[32:59] | so thanks for thinking of me. | 谢谢你为我考虑 |
[33:07] | I’d love to stay and talk with you about this, | 我很乐意和你谈谈这件事 |
[33:10] | but I was just on my way out. | 但我正要出门 |
[33:14] | Did you walk here? | 你是走过来的吗? |
[33:16] | No, I biked over. | 不 我骑车过来的 |
[33:18] | Don’t live too far, | 不太远 |
[33:20] | just on the other side of that Blackwater Lane. | 就在黑水巷的另一边 |
[33:22] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[33:24] | Thanks again Mrs. Anderson. | 再次感谢你 安德森女士 |
[33:26] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[33:28] | Thank you for the book. | 谢谢你专程来还书 |
[34:09] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我来晚了 |
[34:37] | Cass? | 卡斯? |
[34:38] | John! Hi. | 约翰 你好 |
[34:40] | Woo! Scared me. | 呜!吓死我了 |
[34:41] | Cass, what are you doing here? | 卡斯 你在这里做什么? |
[34:43] | I have a meeting. What about you? | 我有个会要开 那你呢? |
[34:45] | I thought I told you I give tennis lessons over midterm. | 我想我和你说过 期中考试前会给你上网球课 |
[34:48] | I wonder where Mary is. | 我想知道玛丽在哪里 |
[34:50] | Mary? | 玛丽? |
[34:52] | Yeah, she’s giving me a sample plan for the coursework, | 是的 她给了我一份课业计划样本 |
[34:54] | But I dropped her at the airport yesterday. | 但我昨天送她到机场了 |
[34:57] | What? But I texted her. | 什么?我还给她发了短信 |
[34:58] | She said to meet her here. It’s not like her. | 她说在这里见面 这不像她 |
[35:02] | The message is gone. | 信息已丢失 |
[35:04] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[35:06] | Well, could it have been an old message? | 会不会是一条旧信息? |
[35:07] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[35:09] | I could have sworn she texted me back. | 我发誓她给我回了短信 |
[35:13] | I guess I am losing my mind. | 我想我是疯了 |
[35:15] | Hey, listen, I do things like that all the time. | 嘿 听著 我经常做这样的事 |
[35:17] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[35:18] | Well, no, not really. | 嗯 不 不是真的 |
[35:20] | Yeah, I figured. | 是啊 我想也是 |
[35:22] | I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. I’ve been very off. | 不应该感到诧异 我一直很不在状态 |
[35:26] | Have you heard about the murder? | 你听说过谋杀案吗? |
[35:28] | You know, I used to play tennis with her. | 你知道 我曾经和她一起打网球 |
[35:30] | I couldn’t believe it when I heard the news. | 听到这个消息时 我简直不敢相信 |
[35:31] | I felt terrible. Still do. | 我感觉糟透了 现在也是 |
[35:33] | Yeah. I didn’t know you knew her. | 我不知道你认识她 |
[35:34] | I did too. | 我也是 |
[35:36] | Then you how sweet she was. | 那你就知道她有多可爱了 |
[35:37] | I really hope they find who did it soon. | 我真希望他们能尽快找到凶手 |
[35:40] | Did you know her husband? | 你知道她丈夫吗? |
[35:41] | Just a bit. | 知道一些 |
[35:43] | Truth be told, he always struck me as a bit weird. | 说实话 他给我的印象总是有点奇怪 |
[35:46] | Look, I’ve gotta get to my lesson. Can I walk you out? | 我得去上课了 我能送你出去吗? |
[35:48] | Yeah, sure. How do you mean? | 是的 当然 你什么意思? |
[35:50] | You said her husband’s weird. | 你说她丈夫很奇怪 |
[35:53] | Well, he didn’t like Jane and I playing tennis together. | 他不喜欢我和简一起打网球 |
[35:56] | That’s why we stopped. | 这就是我不再教简打网球的原因 |
[35:59] | She did anything she could to please him. | 她想尽一切办法取悦他 |
[36:01] | So you’re off to Greece soon. | 你马上就要去希腊了 |
[36:03] | No, not anymore. | 不 不是现在 |
[36:05] | Oh. Why? | 为什么? |
[36:07] | Let’s just say my girlfriend is no longer on the scene. | 这么说吧 我女朋友已经和我分开了 |
[36:09] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 哦 很抱歉 |
[36:11] | Hey, these things happen. | 这种事时有发生 |
[36:13] | Look, I’ve gotta get over to the courts, | 听著 我得去法院一趟 |
[36:15] | even though the kid cheats like mad | 虽然她欺骗成瘾 |
[36:17] | and there’s nothing I detest more. | 但没有什么比这更让我厌恶了 |
[36:20] | But can we get a drink later? | 我们待会儿能喝一杯吗? |
[36:22] | Might be nice to commiserate together about Jane. | 也许我们可以一起为简的事惋惜一下 |
[36:24] | Oh, Matthew’s going outta town. | 马修要出城了 |
[36:26] | Sure, yeah. Drink sounds nice. | 当然 听起来不错 |
[36:28] | Great. I’ll see you then. | 好极了 到时候见 |
[36:29] | See you then. | 到时候见 |
[37:00] | Hey, you coming? You on your way? | 嘿 你来吗?你在路上吗? |
[37:03] | Ah, Cass don’t hate me. | 啊 卡斯 别怪我 |
[37:05] | I’m sorry. I can’t make it. | 对不起 我去不了 |
[37:06] | What? | 什么? |
[37:08] | This client dinner is running late | 应酬的客户迟到了 |
[37:09] | and driving me also insane. | 我也快疯了 |
[37:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:12] | No, no. There’s nothing you can do. | 不 不 你也无能为力 |
[37:13] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[37:15] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你没事吧? |
[37:16] | Of course I’ll be fine. | 我当然没事 |
[37:17] | Turn all the lights on. | 打开所有的灯 |
[37:19] | Open ice cream. Honey, that’s Matthew. | 享受当下 亲爱的 那是马修 |
[37:20] | Let me call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[37:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:22] | Hi, babe. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[37:23] | Hey babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[37:25] | There’s a problem I’m working on. | 我正在解决一个问题 |
[37:27] | Is Rachel with you? | 瑞秋和你在一起吗? |
[37:28] | Uh… | 呃 |
[37:29] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[37:32] | Go do your problem. I’ll be fine. | 去解决你的问题吧 我不会有事的 |
[37:34] | I’ll talk to you later. | 回头再聊 |
[37:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:49] | Hello? | 喂? |
[39:53] | Hello? | 喂? |
[40:35] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[40:40] | Cass | 卡斯 |
[40:44] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[40:53] | Cass | 卡斯 |
[40:57] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[41:02] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[41:06] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[41:11] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[41:14] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[41:15] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[41:20] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[41:24] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[41:29] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[41:34] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[41:38] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[41:42] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[41:43] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[41:47] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[41:49] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[41:51] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[41:56] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[42:25] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里? |
[42:46] | 911 9-1-1 | |
[42:48] | Hello? | 喂? |
[42:49] | There’s someone in my house. | 我家有人闯入 |
[42:51] | Please send someone quick. | 请尽快派人过来 |
[42:52] | 14 Old River Road. | 旧河路14号 |
[42:56] | Please come fast. | 请尽快过来 |
[43:02] | I’m at the Anderson residence. | 我在安德森家 |
[43:04] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[43:05] | Yeah, we checked the whole house. There’s no one there. | 是的 我们检查了整个房子 没有人 |
[43:08] | No broken glass, nothing. | 没有碎玻璃 什么都没有 |
[43:10] | Did you get the background report from Gordon? | 你从戈登那里拿到背景报告了吗? |
[43:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:13] | Two years ago, Cass Anderson was admitted | 两年前 卡斯·安德森住进了 |
[43:15] | to the psych ward at Howden Moor Hospital. | 豪登摩尔医院的精神病房 |
[43:17] | Psych ward? | 精神病院? |
[43:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:21] | Listen, we need to keep an eye on them. | 听著 我们得盯著他们 |
[43:24] | I’m not quite sure what, but something’s off there. | 我不太确定是什么 但总觉得哪里不对劲 |
[43:28] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[43:30] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[44:09] | So did you recognize the voice? | 你认出那个声音了吗? |
[44:11] | They asked me that. | 他们也这样问我 |
[44:13] | Something about it sounded familiar. | 听起来有些耳熟 |
[44:16] | And what does Matthew say? | 马修是怎么说的呢? |
[44:17] | Did he come back? | 他回来了吗? |
[44:19] | No, he can’t come back right away. | 不 他不能马上回来 |
[44:20] | He’s with a group on a rig. | 他和一队人在钻井上 |
[44:22] | Get rid of him. | 干掉他 |
[44:25] | I’m joking, Cass. I know. | 我开玩笑的 卡斯 我知道 |
[44:26] | I’m just joking. I know | 我开玩笑的 我知道 |
[44:28] | A rig? | 设备装配? |
[44:30] | Yeah, he’s with British Energy Partners. | 对 他是英国能源合作伙伴公司的人 |
[44:32] | He has to make a lot of site visits. | 他必须进行大量的实地考察 |
[44:36] | It would be one thing if I was in the hospital, | 如果我在医院里 那是另一回事 |
[44:38] | but it’s not easy going to and from an oil rig, | 但往返于石油钻井平台并不容易 |
[44:40] | so he’s coming back as planned. | 所以他会按计划回来的 |
[44:43] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[44:44] | I don’t know what to think of yesterday. | 我不知道昨天的事该怎么想 |
[44:46] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这没有任何意义 |
[44:48] | Something about it feels connected to Jane. | 但有种与简联系在一起的感觉 |
[44:51] | Jane? | 简? |
[44:53] | I don’t know. Probably not. | 我不知道 也许不是 |
[44:55] | Maybe it’s Andrew. | 也许是安德鲁 |
[44:57] | Andrew Manning, from school? | 学校的安德鲁·曼宁? |
[44:59] | I think he has a bit of a crush. | 我觉得他有点喜欢我 |
[45:01] | He came by my house the other day. | 前几天他来过我家 |
[45:03] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[45:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:05] | I gave him a book to read over the break, | 我给了他一本书 让他在假期里读 |
[45:06] | and he brought it back. | 然后他把书还回来了 |
[45:09] | Probably harmless, but it was strange. | 也许无实质性伤害 但很奇怪 |
[45:11] | Well, 15-year-old boys are generally strange. | 15岁的男孩一般都很奇怪 |
[45:16] | He said Harry Freeman lives one street over from me | 他说哈里·弗里曼住在离我一条街的地方 |
[45:18] | and that’s who told him where I live. | 是他告诉他我住在哪里的 |
[45:21] | Well, Harry Freeman doesn’t live near you. | 哈里·弗里曼不住在你附近 |
[45:23] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[45:25] | Because he lives near me, on the other side of town. | 因为他就住在我附近 在城市的另一边 |
[45:27] | I know his mom. We were schoolmates. | 我认识他妈妈 我们是同学 |
[45:30] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[45:33] | I’ve also been getting a lot of hangup calls. | 我还接到了很多挂断电话 |
[45:36] | Ah, yeah, but that could be those nuisance calls. | 啊 是的 可能是那些骚扰电话 |
[45:38] | No, they’re not just nuisance calls. | 不 它们不仅仅是骚扰电话 |
[45:41] | There’s definitely someone there. It feels very personal. | 肯定有人 我感觉有问题 |
[45:48] | Like something a 15-year-old kid would do. | 就像一个15岁的孩子会做的捣蛋事 |
[45:54] | This was so nice. | 真是太好了 |
[45:56] | Yeah, really enjoyed it. Thanks. | 是的 尽情享受 谢谢 |
[45:58] | No, thank you so much for coming all the way out here. | 不 非常感谢你远道而来 |
[46:02] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[46:05] | Do you wanna see the pool? It’s really beautiful. | 你想看看游泳池吗?真的很漂亮 |
[46:07] | It’s just right over there. | 就在那边 |
[46:09] | Can do. | 我能 |
[46:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:24] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[46:26] | Look, I better… | 听著 我最好 |
[46:28] | Better go as well. | 最好离开 |
[46:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[46:31] | Thank you again. | 再次感谢 |
[46:33] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[46:34] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[46:53] | Oh, | 哦 |
[46:55] | That looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[46:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:57] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[47:06] | Tough week? Mm. | 艰难的一周?嗯 |
[47:07] | I guess you could say that. | 我想你可以这么说 |
[47:09] | Not as tough as yours. | 没有你的坚持 |
[47:10] | None of it makes any sense. | 这一切都没有任何意义 |
[47:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:12] | Who was that or what was that? | 那是谁 那是什么? |
[47:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:17] | Babe, are you still taking pills? | 宝贝 你还在吃药吗? |
[47:19] | I mean the ones you started when your mom died. | 我是说你妈妈去世后开始做的那些事 |
[47:22] | Only the sleeping ones. Why? | 只有熟睡的人才会这样 为什么? |
[47:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:26] | Side effects? | 副作用? |
[47:28] | I mean, some of those drugs cause hallucinations. | 我是说 有些药物会让人产生幻觉 |
[47:31] | This wasn’t a hallucination! | 这不是幻觉 |
[47:34] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[47:36] | I’m just trying to figure out what’s going on. | 我只是想搞清楚到底发生了什么 |
[47:38] | It’s been one thing after another recently. | 最近事情接二连三 |
[47:41] | I mean, what happened at the house and… | 我的意思是 在房子里发生了什么事 |
[47:44] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么? |
[47:47] | Hey, nevermind. I’m sorry. | 没关系 对不起 |
[47:50] | We’re here now, right? | 我们现在在这里 对吗? |
[47:55] | Let’s just enjoy it. | 让我们尽情享受吧 |
[47:56] | To us. | 对我们来说 |
[47:57] | To us and our suite. | 敬我们和酒店的套房 |
[47:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[48:00] | And our very nice hotel suite. | 还有非常漂亮的酒店套房 |
[48:03] | This is the last one they had. | 这是酒店的最后一间 |
[48:05] | Such a shame. | 真幸运 |
[48:07] | The bed is massive. | 床非常大 |
[48:08] | Not so massive that you’ll lose me in it? | 不会大到把我弄丢吧? |
[48:10] | No chance. | 不可能 |
[48:11] | No chance. | 不可能 |
[48:15] | Do you have a copy of the contract | 你有我签署的 |
[48:16] | for the alarm that I apparently signed? | 警报器合同副本吗? |
[48:20] | You don’t think I’d actually have done that | 你不会认为我真的会这么做吧 |
[48:21] | without you, do you? | 你呢? |
[48:24] | All I know is that, when I got there this morning, | 我知道的是 当我今天早上到达那里时 |
[48:26] | there was a technician waiting outside. | 有一位技术人员在外面等著 |
[48:28] | He said his boss and you set today as the installation, | 他说他的老板和你定的是今天安装 |
[48:32] | but then there was nobody there when he got there. | 但当他到达时 那里却空无一人 |
[48:34] | I decided nothing. I told them we’d get back to them. | 我决定什么都不做 我告诉他们会再联系 |
[48:37] | But you signed a contract. | 但你签了合同 |
[48:40] | I did no such thing. | 我没有 |
[48:43] | See, that’s what I thought, but then he showed me a copy. | 我也是这么想的 但他给我看了一份副本 |
[48:45] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗? |
[48:47] | Yeah, I’ll show it to you later. | 好的 我一会儿给你看 |
[48:49] | Can we just enjoy tonight? | 我们能先享受今晚吗? |
[48:51] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 好的 |
[48:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:57] | Okay. We’ll sort it out. | 我们会解决好的 |
[48:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:17] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[51:19] | Stabbing somebody’s one thing, | 捅人是一回事 |
[51:20] | but slitting their throat with a massive knife? | 但用刀割喉是怎么回事? |
[51:21] | That’s just sick! | 太变态了 |
[51:22] | Matthew! | 马修 |
[51:23] | What? | 什么? |
[51:24] | It was just on the news. That’s how she died. | 新闻刚播了 她就是这么死的 |
[51:26] | Please! | 别说了! |
[51:27] | Hey, Cass, will you calm down? | 嘿 卡斯 你能不能冷静点? |
[51:29] | How am I supposed to calm down | 我该如何冷静下来 |
[51:30] | if you won’t stop going on and on about it? | 如果你不停止喋喋不休? |
[51:32] | I’m sick of hearing about it! | 我已经听腻了! |
[51:34] | I have not been going on about it. | 我没有继续争论 |
[51:36] | That’s the first time I said anything. | 这是我第一次发言 |
[51:40] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[51:48] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[51:49] | I’m just checking on Mrs. Anderson. | 我只是来看看安德森女士 |
[51:51] | Any more disturbances? | 还有其他困扰吗? |
[51:53] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[51:55] | No. Not really, no. | 不 也不确定 不 |
[51:56] | We just got back, so it’s pretty quiet. | 我们刚回来 所以很安静 |
[51:58] | Well, I meant to ask you, | 我想问你 |
[52:01] | did Jane Walters ever mention her husband to you? | 简·沃尔特斯跟你提过她丈夫吗? |
[52:04] | Yeah. | 有 |
[52:06] | Yeah, she spoke very highly of him. | 她对丈夫的评价很高 |
[52:07] | Hmm. Yeah. | 嗯哼 嗯 |
[52:09] | Did you know her as well, Mr. Anderson? | 你也认识她吗 安德森先生? |
[52:10] | Me? No. | 我 不? |
[52:11] | I didn’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[52:12] | Well, you met her briefly | 你在午餐会上见过她 |
[52:14] | that one time at the lunch, remember? | 记得吗? |
[52:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:16] | What time did you get back home that night again? | 那天晚上你又是什么时候回家的? |
[52:20] | Like 11:45. | 好像11点45分 |
[52:23] | You remember it being 11:45, do you, Mr. Anderson? | 你记得是11点45分吧 安德森先生? |
[52:24] | No, well, I was asleep so. | 我睡著了 |
[52:26] | Well, he was exhausted, | 他累坏了 |
[52:27] | so he slept in one of the guest rooms. | 所以他就睡在一间客房里 |
[52:29] | A guest room? | 客房? |
[52:30] | I’m a bit of a snorer, | 我有点打呼噜 |
[52:32] | so sometimes he takes solace in there. | 所以有时他会在那里寻求慰藉 |
[52:37] | Okay, got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[52:39] | Well, if you think of anything, you just give us a call. | 如果你想到什么 就给我们打电话 |
[52:41] | Yeah? | 好吗? |
[52:42] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[53:39] | I don’t feel safe there anymore. | 我在那里不再感到安全 |
[53:42] | I’m trying, but I don’t know if it’s possible. | 我正在尝试 但不知道是否可行 |
[53:45] | I really hope they find Jane’s killer soon. | 我真希望他们能尽快找到杀害简的凶手 |
[53:47] | That would be very helpful. | 这将非常有帮助 |
[53:49] | Have you heard anything at work? | 你在工作中有听到什么消息吗? |
[53:51] | I mean, the police are there every other day, | 我是说 警察隔三差五就会去那里 |
[53:53] | but it doesn’t seem like they have any idea. | 但他们似乎一点也没头绪 |
[53:56] | I’m beginning to wonder if it was just random, you know, | 我开始怀疑这是不是偶然的 你知道吗? |
[54:00] | which worries me the most. | 这是我最担心的 |
[54:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[54:06] | I guess like, what if it was the killer at your house? | 我想 如果凶手就在你家呢? |
[54:10] | I don’t think I could even go back there. | 我想我甚至不能回家 |
[54:12] | I think I’d have to pack up and move. | 我得打包搬家了 |
[54:13] | I’m honestly considering it. | 老实说 我正在考虑 |
[54:15] | What I’m saying is I don’t blame you. | 我是说不怪你 |
[54:18] | What does Matthew say? | 马修是怎么说的? |
[54:20] | He thinks it’s my medication or that I’m hallucinating. | 他认为是我吃药了 或者是我产生了幻觉 |
[54:24] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[54:26] | You don’t have a hallucination outta the blue like that. | 你不会突然产生幻觉的 |
[54:28] | There has to be other indications. | 肯定还有其他迹象 |
[54:31] | Helpful. | 对我们有所帮助 |
[54:32] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[55:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[55:03] | I just really miss Jane. | 我真的很想念简 |
[55:07] | If only she’d listened to me. | 要是她听我的就好了 |
[55:09] | None of this had to happen. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[55:11] | How do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[55:14] | She didn’t need that job. | 她不需要那份工作 |
[55:17] | I begged her not to go back after the twins. | 我求她不要在双胞胎出生后回去工作 |
[55:19] | Lots of women like to work. | 很多女人都喜欢工作 |
[55:22] | It’s a balancing act. | 这是一种平衡的权利 |
[55:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[55:26] | I’m sure you feel the same. | 我相信你也有同感 |
[55:28] | Why do you think her staying home would’ve changed things? | 你为什么认为她待在家里会改变一切? |
[55:32] | Why do you think she was out that night? | 你觉得她那晚为什么会出去? |
[55:35] | She said she had a late meeting at the office. | 她说在办公室开会开到很晚 |
[55:37] | Is that all she said? | 她就说了这些? |
[55:39] | Yeah, just that. | 是的 就这些 |
[55:41] | Did she ever talk to you about it? | 她跟你说过这件事吗? |
[55:43] | No. | 没有 |
[55:45] | Not that I remember. | 我不记得了 |
[55:48] | Sometimes I wonder if she was seeing somebody. | 有时我在想 她是不是在和什么人约会 |
[55:53] | There’s a guy she used to play tennis with. | 有个人曾经和她一起打网球 |
[55:56] | I never did like him. | 我并不喜欢他 |
[56:00] | No, I I never got that from her. | 不 我从来没听她说过 |
[56:02] | She adored you and the girls. | 她很喜欢你和孩子们 |
[56:04] | She was over the moon. | 她很爱你们 |
[56:07] | I hope it was true. | 我希望这是真的 |
[56:25] | Oh, it’s the delivery. | 哦 是快递 |
[56:27] | I’ll get it. | 我去签收 |
[56:31] | Yeah, thank you. You too. | 谢谢 不客气 |
[56:33] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[56:36] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[56:39] | The baby shop. Yeah? | 婴儿用品店是吗? |
[56:42] | I was in there the other day. | 我前几天去过那里 |
[56:43] | I stopped in after having lunch with Rachel. | 我和瑞秋一起吃完午饭后 就顺便过来看看 |
[56:46] | Yeah. I just got off the phone with them. | 我刚和他们通过电话 |
[56:47] | They said they placed an order for you. | 他们说给你下了订单 |
[56:49] | I was buying a sleeping suit for Sheila at school. | 我在学校给希拉买的睡衣 |
[56:52] | She has a new baby. | 她有了一个新生儿 |
[56:53] | So what she told her, is it true? | 所以说 这是真的吗? |
[56:57] | I didn’t believe her at first. | 我一开始并不相信她 |
[56:58] | I thought she must be mistaken. | 我想她一定是弄错了 |
[57:00] | Is what true? | 真的吗? |
[57:01] | Are you really pregnant? | 你真的怀孕了吗? |
[57:03] | No. | 没有 |
[57:05] | What? | 什么? |
[57:08] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[57:09] | She was congratulating me | 她在祝贺我 |
[57:10] | and, I mean, she knew who you were. | 我是说 她知道你是谁 |
[57:13] | Well, it’s a mistake. She’s mistaken. | 这是个误会 她弄错了 |
[57:17] | You know, she was pretty specific. | 你知道 她说得很具体 |
[57:19] | She was very clear that you told her you were pregnant, | 她很清楚你告诉她 你怀孕了 |
[57:21] | and now there’s a stroller in my kitchen. | 现在我的厨房里有一辆婴儿车 |
[57:23] | I mean, I never told her I’m pregnant. | 我是说 我从没告诉过她 我怀孕了 |
[57:25] | She assumed it because I was shopping there, | 她以为是因为我在那里购物 |
[57:27] | but I never ordered that. | 但我从未订购过 |
[57:29] | I mean, are you sure you didn’t order a stroller? | 我是说 你确定你订的不是婴儿车? |
[57:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[57:34] | I mean, there was another couple there, | 我是说 那里还有一对夫妇 |
[57:36] | and we were all looking at it at the same time. | 我们都同时看著它 |
[57:37] | Maybe she got confused. | 也许她搞糊涂了 |
[57:39] | Yeah, but you don’t know for sure? | 是的 但你不确定? |
[57:41] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[57:44] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[57:47] | Maybe now’s a good time to talk to Dr. Deakins. | 也许现在是跟迪金斯医生谈谈的好时机 |
[57:50] | Dr. Deakins? | 迪金斯医生? |
[57:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[57:55] | Well, after what happened while I was away, | 我不在的时候发生了那么多事 |
[57:57] | and the contract thing, and this, I just feel… | 合同的事情 还有这个 我只是觉得 |
[58:02] | I don’t think it’ll do any harm to see a doctor. | 我觉得看医生不会有什么坏处 |
[58:04] | Just for a checkup. | 只是做个检查 |
[58:06] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[58:10] | So, Matthew says you’ve been having trouble | 马修说你一直有困扰 |
[58:13] | remembering things. | 记不住事情 |
[58:15] | When did you first notice? | 你是什么时候注意到的? |
[58:17] | Please don’t be upset. | 请不要难过 |
[58:19] | It’s typically the spouse who contacts us. | 通常会是配偶联系我们 |
[58:25] | I had a look at the notes from your hospitalization. | 我看了一下你住院期间的记录 |
[58:29] | There’s a note here about your mother having dementia. | 这里有一张关于你母亲患有痴呆症的纸条 |
[58:33] | How old was she when she was diagnosed? | 她确诊时几岁? |
[58:35] | 55. | 55岁 |
[58:38] | So, early-onset dementia. | 所以 早老性痴呆症 |
[58:42] | But Cass as way too young for that. | 但卡斯还年轻 不可能会有的 |
[58:44] | Unfortunately, not necessarily. | 遗憾的是 不一定 |
[58:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[58:57] | Got everything. | 我拿到药了 |
[59:14] | Oh, babe. | 哦 宝贝 |
[59:36] | Cass Anderson stopped by here the other day. | 卡斯·安德森前几天来过这里 |
[59:39] | I’d completely forgotten until then. | 在那之前 我完全忘记了 |
[59:41] | Forgotten what? | 忘了什么? |
[59:43] | Jane mentioned to me | 简向我提到 |
[59:45] | someone she knew was having an affair. | 她知道有人有外遇 |
[59:54] | Also come with abiding by the law. | 请遵守法律 |
[59:57] | I think I’m gonna head up. | 我想我要睡觉了 |
[1:00:01] | Got an early day tomorrow. | 明天要早起 |
[1:00:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:06] | I’ll be up in a little bit. | 我马上就上来 |
[1:00:08] | All I ask is what you’re feeling. | 我只想知道你的感受 |
[1:00:12] | As a citizen, as a man of God… | 作为公民 作为上帝的子民 |
[1:00:50] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[1:00:54] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[1:01:03] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[1:01:08] | Matthew! | 马修 |
[1:01:10] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[1:01:14] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[1:01:18] | Matt! | 马修 |
[1:01:21] | Matt! | 马修 |
[1:01:28] | Matt? | 马修? |
[1:01:29] | Matt! | 马修 |
[1:01:31] | Were you calling me? What’s going on? | 你在给我打电话吗?怎么了? |
[1:01:32] | There’s a knife! | 有一把刀 |
[1:01:33] | Wait, what knife? | 等等 什么刀? |
[1:01:35] | Look! | 你看 |
[1:01:37] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:38] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:01:39] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:40] | No, it was right here. Just now! | 不 刚刚就在这里 |
[1:01:42] | It was right here! | 就在这里! |
[1:01:45] | I promise. There was a knife. | 我保证有一把刀 |
[1:01:47] | There was a knife here. And then the TV. | 这里有一把刀 然后是电视 |
[1:01:49] | Maybe it’s just one of those things- | 也许这只是 |
[1:01:51] | And there was a woman saying my name. | 有个女人在叫我的名字 |
[1:01:52] | So, wait, the woman on the TV- | 等等 电视上的那个女人 |
[1:01:53] | No, no, no, in the house! | 不 不 不 在房子里! |
[1:01:54] | Didn’t you hear her? | 你没听到吗? |
[1:01:56] | I didn’t hear a thing. Should we call the cops? | 我什么都没听到 到要报警吗? |
[1:01:57] | Why would we call the cops? | 我们为什么要报警? |
[1:01:58] | They’ll do nothing. | 他们什么也不会做 |
[1:02:00] | Babe, come on, come on. | 宝贝 冷静点 冷静点 |
[1:02:01] | I don’t think you can. | 我知道不是你 |
[1:02:02] | I promise I’m not making it up. | 我保证不是瞎编的 |
[1:02:04] | No, I know, I know. | 不 我知道 我知道 |
[1:02:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:02:07] | I promise! | 我保证 |
[1:02:08] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:02:10] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[1:02:11] | I just don’t understand. | 我就是不明白 |
[1:02:13] | It was right here. | 就在这里 |
[1:02:15] | What? What? | 什么?什么? |
[1:02:17] | Please consider taking the prescription from the doctor. | 请考虑服用医生开的处方 |
[1:02:19] | Please. | 好吗 |
[1:02:21] | It was right here! | 就在这里! |
[1:02:25] | And there was a woman, and she was saying my name. | 有个女人在叫我的名字 |
[1:02:31] | It’s just the stress. | 这只是压力下的幻觉 |
[1:02:34] | Really, really. | 我保证 |
[1:02:36] | I’m not sure I understand. I wanna understand. | 我不太明白 我想知道 |
[1:02:45] | I promise I’m not crazy! | 我保证我没疯! |
[1:02:49] | Come on. Come on. | 冷静下来 |
[1:02:51] | Come on. | 冷静点 |
[1:03:05] | Hey, babe. It’s me. | 嘿 宝贝 是我 |
[1:03:06] | Maybe you’re asleep or in the shower. | 也许你正在睡觉或洗澡 |
[1:03:07] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[1:05:44] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:05:46] | You’re okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:05:50] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:05:52] | You took too many pills. | 你吃了太多的药 |
[1:05:55] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:57] | I didn’t take an overdose. | 我没有服药过量 |
[1:05:58] | Try to stay calm, Cassandra. | 保持冷静 |
[1:06:00] | I took the two pills today. I swear. | 我今天吃了两片药 我发誓 |
[1:06:05] | Cass. | 卡斯 |
[1:06:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:06:10] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:06:16] | I must have fallen asleep. | 我一定是睡著了 |
[1:06:18] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:06:19] | But remember, Dr. Deakin said | 但请记住 迪金斯医生说过 |
[1:06:21] | to try to get on a regular sleep schedule. | 尽量保证有规律的睡眠时间 |
[1:06:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:06:25] | Did you call Mary? | 你给玛丽打电话了吗? |
[1:06:27] | Yes. | 打了 |
[1:06:29] | Did you tell her it’s because of food poisoning | 你告诉她是因为食物中毒了吗? |
[1:06:30] | I missed the test? | 我错过了考试? |
[1:06:32] | Yes. That’s exactly what I said. | 是的 我就是这么说的 |
[1:06:34] | She’s fine, so you don’t have to worry. | 她很好 你不用担心 |
[1:06:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:40] | Hey, you want to eat? You hungry? | 嘿 想吃点吗?饿了吗? |
[1:06:44] | A little bit, yeah. | 有一点 |
[1:06:47] | I’ll run out for Chinese. | 我去买中餐 |
[1:06:48] | Can’t they just deliver? | 他们就不能送货上门吗? |
[1:06:50] | Yeah, but when we call, | 可以 但我们要打电话 |
[1:06:52] | it always takes forever and it’s cold. | 点餐总是要花很长时间 而且外面很冷 |
[1:06:54] | I’ll just get our usual order, all right? | 我还是去买些家常菜 好吗? |
[1:06:56] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[1:06:57] | Wait, Matthew. | 等等 马修 |
[1:06:58] | What? | 什么? |
[1:06:59] | You forgot your phone. | 你忘带手机了 |
[1:07:01] | Oh, thanks. I’m gonna need that. | 哦 谢谢 我需要手机 |
[1:07:05] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[1:07:56] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[1:07:57] | What? The lights. | 什么?灯光 |
[1:07:59] | The lights, they were flickering and buzzing like crazy. | 灯光闪烁 嗡嗡作响 |
[1:08:03] | You saw it, right? | 你看到了吧? |
[1:08:05] | No, I didn’t see anything. | 不 我什么也没看到 |
[1:08:06] | You didn’t see the lights? | 你没看到灯光吗? |
[1:08:07] | They were flickering and they were… | 它们在闪烁 它们 |
[1:08:09] | The whole thing was buzzing. | 整个场面闪个不停 |
[1:08:10] | No, no, I didn’t see anything. | 不 不 我什么也没看到 |
[1:08:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:08:16] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[1:08:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:08:28] | It’s just my mom. | 只是想到了我妈妈 |
[1:08:31] | Your mom? | 你妈妈? |
[1:08:32] | My mom visited me. | 我妈妈来看我了 |
[1:08:35] | Your mom has passed. | 你妈妈去世了 |
[1:08:36] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[1:08:39] | She’s been in touch a lot lately. | 她最近经常托梦给我 |
[1:08:41] | We were notified that you were in the hospital. | 我们接到通知说你住院了 |
[1:08:44] | The report said attempted suicide. | 报告说是自杀未遂 |
[1:08:49] | It wasn’t that. | 不是那样的 |
[1:08:51] | The emergency nurse came to her own conclusions. | 只是急诊护士自己给出的结论 |
[1:08:54] | How so? | 怎么说? |
[1:08:57] | Look, I’ve had a hard time ever since I lost my mom. | 听著 自从我失去妈妈后 我过得很艰难 |
[1:09:04] | The point is I’ve been on anti-anxiety medication, | 关键是我一直在服用抗焦虑药物 |
[1:09:08] | and with everything going on, I think I just miscalculated. | 而现在发生了这么多事 我只是想错了 |
[1:09:13] | I don’t think I have the nerve to actually kill myself. | 我想我没有勇气自杀 |
[1:09:16] | That’s good to hear. | 很高兴听到这个消息 |
[1:09:20] | I’m also here because we got another tip. | 我来这里还因为我们得到了另一条线索 |
[1:09:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:09:27] | Have you been back to Blackwater Lane | 你有没有回过黑水巷 |
[1:09:30] | since the night that Jane was killed? | 自从简被杀的那天晚上起? |
[1:09:32] | Yeah, I went to where they drop off flowers. | 是的 我去了他们送花的地方 |
[1:09:36] | Who’s calling in these tips? | 这些信息是谁给的? |
[1:09:40] | We don’t know. They’re anonymous. | 我们不知道 是匿名的 |
[1:09:44] | I probably should have told you this before, | 我也许应该早点告诉你 |
[1:09:46] | but I got out and I walked around, | 但我还是下车走了一圈 |
[1:09:47] | and I found something. | 我发现了一些东西 |
[1:10:02] | Where did you find it? | 你在哪里找到的? |
[1:10:04] | Off the road, near the woods, somewhere in the grass. | 路边 树林附近 草丛里的某个地方 |
[1:10:10] | But the weird thing is I think it’s mine. | 但奇怪的是 我觉得这是我的 |
[1:10:14] | It’s yours? | 是你的? |
[1:10:16] | I have a pair just like it, | 我有一对一模一样的 |
[1:10:17] | and when I found it, I came back and I checked, | 当我找到它时 我回来检查了一下 |
[1:10:18] | and one of mine is missing. | 我的另一个也不见了 |
[1:10:22] | So why didn’t you call us? | 那你为什么不给我们打电话? |
[1:10:24] | Honestly, I didn’t know what to do. | 说实话 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:10:37] | Is everything okay here? | 这里一切都还好吗? |
[1:10:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:10:44] | With you and your husband? | 你和你丈夫? |
[1:10:45] | We’re good. Why? | 我们很好 为什么? |
[1:10:47] | Well, someone mentioned that you had a close relationship | 有人提到你和柯林斯先生 |
[1:10:49] | with Mr. Collins. | 关系密切 |
[1:10:51] | He’s a fellow teacher at your school I think. | 我想他是你们学校的同事 |
[1:10:53] | John? | 约翰? |
[1:10:56] | That’s absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[1:10:57] | He’s a good friend but nothing more. | 他是个好朋友 但仅此而已 |
[1:10:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:11:00] | I had to ask, you know. | 我不得不问 你知道的 |
[1:11:03] | I figured, because let’s face it, | 我想 因为面对现实吧 |
[1:11:05] | who leaves a guy who can give you all of this | 谁会为了一个老师而离开 |
[1:11:09] | for a teacher? | 能给你一切的人呢? |
[1:11:11] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[1:11:12] | You mean my house? | 你是说我的房子? |
[1:11:15] | Matthew had nothing to do with this. | 马修与此事无关 |
[1:11:16] | This is from my parents. | 这是父母给我的 |
[1:11:20] | It’s very nice for you. | 这对你来说很不错 |
[1:11:22] | Yeah. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:23] | It was a bit of a surprise. | 有点出乎意料 |
[1:11:27] | I mean, I certainly didn’t want for anything | 我的意思是 在我成长过程中 |
[1:11:30] | growing up. | 什么都不缺 |
[1:11:31] | Well, I’m gonna hope for a surprise like that | 好吧 我希望有一天 |
[1:11:32] | for me one day. | 也有这样的礼物 |
[1:11:37] | It’s funny, you know. | 你知道吗 这很有趣 |
[1:11:38] | They still call it the old Crawford House. | 他们仍称其为老克劳福德之家 |
[1:11:42] | And your friend, Rachel, her name came up recently. | 还有你的朋友瑞秋 她的名字最近出现了 |
[1:11:45] | Is it a coincidence that her middle name is Crawford? | 她的中间名是克劳福德 这是巧合吗? |
[1:11:49] | No. No coincidence. | 不 不是巧合 |
[1:11:51] | Her family owned this house many years ago. | 很多年前 她家就拥有这座房子 |
[1:11:54] | I thought there might be a connection. | 我想这可能有联系 |
[1:11:57] | So what happened? | 到底发生了什么? |
[1:12:00] | Her grandfather was a part of some financial fraud scheme | 她的祖父参与了某些金融欺诈计划 |
[1:12:03] | and they lost everything, including their family home. | 他们失去了一切 包括他们的家 |
[1:12:08] | So how does she feel about your family buying it? | 那么 她对你们买下这套房有什么看法? |
[1:12:13] | She was totally for it. She wanted our family to have it. | 完全赞成 她希望我们家能拥有这套房子 |
[1:12:16] | I guess it’s kind of back in the family for her. | 我想 对她来说 这也算是回归家庭了 |
[1:12:18] | I like to think so. | 我也这么认为 |
[1:12:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:12:25] | Thank you for your time. I’ll show myself out. | 谢谢你抽空 我先走了 |
[1:12:39] | You went back out in those woods | 你回到树林里 |
[1:12:41] | and you found your earring? | 找到你的耳环了吗? |
[1:12:44] | Why didn’t you tell me this? | 你为什么不告诉我这些? |
[1:12:46] | Didn’t think anything of it. | 没什么可说的 |
[1:12:47] | I found it and I put it in my purse. | 我找到了它 把它放进了我的钱包 |
[1:12:49] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:12:51] | Maybe this is the wrong time, | 也许现在时机不对 |
[1:12:53] | but you have to read that letter from Dr. Deakins. | 但你必须看下迪金斯医生的那封信 |
[1:12:56] | What letter? | 什么信? |
[1:12:57] | The one that came the other day. | 那天送来的那封信 |
[1:12:59] | I didn’t see it. | 我没看到 |
[1:13:00] | Well, it’s on the counter | 就在柜台上 |
[1:13:02] | with the rest of the mail that you haven’t opened. | 与其他未拆开的邮件放在一起 |
[1:13:04] | I’ll go through it tomorrow. | 我明天再看 |
[1:13:06] | That’s what you said the other… | 这就是你说的 |
[1:13:11] | Listen, the thing is… | 听著 问题是 |
[1:13:17] | What? | 什么? |
[1:13:18] | I read the letter from the doctor. | 我读了医生的信 |
[1:13:20] | You opened my mail? | 你打开了我的信件? |
[1:13:21] | Just that one, | 就这一封 |
[1:13:23] | and only because you weren’t dealing with it. | 只是因为你不想看 |
[1:13:24] | What if he wanted to see you again | 如果他想再见你 |
[1:13:26] | or change your medication or something? | 或者换药什么的? |
[1:13:28] | You had no right! | 你没有权利看我的信封 |
[1:13:30] | Where is it? | 在哪里? |
[1:13:31] | Where you left it. | 你刚刚离开的地方 |
[1:13:51] | There you have it. | 是这样吗 |
[1:13:54] | Look, I think he just wants to refer you for some tests. | 听著 我想只是想让你去做一些检查 |
[1:13:58] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[1:14:01] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[1:14:08] | It’s been a night. | 今晚 |
[1:14:10] | Coming up? | 早点睡吗? |
[1:14:11] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[1:14:13] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[1:14:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:14:29] | Hi, this is DC Lawson. | 你好 我是劳森警探 |
[1:14:32] | I’m investigating a murder in Howden Moor, | 我正在调查豪登摩尔的一起谋杀案 |
[1:14:35] | and there’s a person of interest | 有一位嫌疑人 |
[1:14:36] | who attended university there. | 他曾在那里上过大学 |
[1:14:38] | Anything you can tell me would be very much appreciated. | 如果您能告诉我任何信息 将不胜感激 |
[1:14:51] | Hi, my name is Cass Anderson. | 你好 我叫卡斯·安德森 |
[1:14:53] | We recently had an alarm installed. | 我们最近安装了一个警报器 |
[1:14:55] | Would it be possible for you | 您能否 |
[1:14:56] | to email me a copy of the contract? | 用电子邮件发送一份合同副本给我吗? |
[1:15:00] | I seem to have misplaced it. | 我好像丢失邮件了 |
[1:15:02] | Yeah, Cass Anderson. Anderson. | 对 卡斯·安德森 安德森 |
[1:15:06] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[1:15:17] | So, how about a cup of tea? | 那么 喝杯茶如何? |
[1:15:20] | A cup of tea sounds nice. Thank you. | 喝杯茶听起来不错 谢谢 |
[1:15:22] | I’m so glad you came by. | 很高兴你能来 |
[1:15:25] | So how are you? | 你还好吗? |
[1:15:29] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:15:30] | Still upset about Jane, as I’m sure you are too. | 我仍然为简的事感到难过 我相信你也一样 |
[1:15:34] | Still so hard to believe. | 还是难以相信 |
[1:15:38] | I’ve been helping Alex out with the kids here and there. | 我一直在帮亚历克斯带孩子 |
[1:15:40] | That’s really sweet. Rachel mentioned you knew him. | 你真好 瑞秋说你认识他 |
[1:15:43] | We were all members at the same club. | 我们都是同一个俱乐部的会员 |
[1:15:46] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗? |
[1:15:48] | Sure. What? | 当然 什么? |
[1:15:50] | Did Jane have any work friends? | 简有工作上的朋友吗? |
[1:15:52] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[1:15:53] | Her best friend was Kelly Duffy. | 她最好的朋友是凯莉·达菲 |
[1:15:55] | She’s an accountant. | 她是个会计 |
[1:15:56] | I’d love to talk to her. Would you introduce me? | 我很想和她谈谈 你能给我介绍一下吗? |
[1:15:59] | I could have Rachel introduce me. | 我可以让瑞秋介绍我 |
[1:16:01] | Oh, hell no. Don’t ask Rachel. | 哦 见鬼 别问瑞秋 |
[1:16:02] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:03] | Do not mention Kelly to Rachel. | 不要向瑞秋提起凯莉 |
[1:16:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:16:09] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:16:11] | Let’s make it wine instead of tea. | 让我们用酒代替茶吧 |
[1:16:18] | I’ll tell you as long as you promise not to tell anyone, | 只要你保证不告诉别人 我就告诉你 |
[1:16:21] | most of all Rachel. | 最重要的是瑞秋 |
[1:16:25] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[1:16:28] | She had an affair with Kelly’s husband | 她与凯利的丈夫有染 |
[1:16:29] | a couple of years ago. | 几年前 |
[1:16:31] | They ended up divorcing. | 他们最终离婚了 |
[1:16:33] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:35] | I can’t believe it. Rachel would never do that. | 我真不敢相信 瑞秋绝不会这么做 |
[1:16:37] | Well, believe it, because it’s true. | 那就相信吧 因为这是真的 |
[1:16:42] | They used to go away to Italy together all the time. | 他们以前经常一起去意大利 |
[1:16:44] | She loves Italy. | 她热爱意大利 |
[1:16:46] | She was going every other week and a while back. | 她每隔一周去一次 前段时间又去了一次 |
[1:16:48] | He used to tell Kelly he had to go for business. | 他经常告诉凯莉 他得去做生意 |
[1:16:51] | One week she followed him there. | 有一个星期 她跟著他去了那里 |
[1:16:55] | So Rachel and Jane definitely knew about each other. | 所以瑞秋和简肯定知道对方 |
[1:17:23] | What? | 什么? |
[1:18:30] | Oh God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:18:46] | Mrs. Anderson? | 安德森女士? |
[1:18:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:18:49] | You called to report an accident? | 你打电话报告的事故? |
[1:18:51] | Actually, not an accident. | 其实 这并非意外 |
[1:18:52] | Someone tried to run me off the road. | 有人想把我撞出马路 |
[1:18:54] | I actually can’t believe there’s not more damage. | 还好没有造成更大的损伤 |
[1:18:55] | Hey, was it really necessary to call the police? | 嘿 真的有必要报警吗? |
[1:18:59] | Yeah. It needs to be documented. | 是的 需要记录在案 |
[1:19:01] | Sorry, officer. | 对不起 警官 |
[1:19:03] | I was too busy trying not to be run off the road | 我忙著避免被撞出马路 |
[1:19:04] | to get a license plate, but- | 没来得及拍下车牌 但 |
[1:19:06] | Can you tell with the make and model of the car? | 你能说出汽车的品牌和型号吗? |
[1:19:08] | Yeah, it was a big black SUV with blacked out windows. | 是一辆黑色的大型越野车 车窗都被熏黑了 |
[1:19:11] | You sure it wasn’t somebody just trying to pass? | 你确定不是有人想蒙混过关? |
[1:19:12] | The road’s dark. People are aggressive. | 路很黑 人们总是咄咄逼人 |
[1:19:14] | I’m pretty sure I know | 我很确定 我知道 |
[1:19:15] | someone wasn’t trying to pass! | 有人并不想超车 |
[1:19:17] | Look at my car! | 看看我的车 |
[1:19:19] | You don’t remember that happened last week. | 你不记得上周发生的事了吧 |
[1:19:21] | The delivery truck? I asked you to back up. | 送货卡车?我叫你退后 |
[1:19:24] | That’s old damage. | 那是旧伤 |
[1:19:28] | I’m sorry, officer. | 对不起 警官 |
[1:19:29] | My wife sometimes has trouble with her memory. | 我妻子有时记忆力不好 |
[1:19:32] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:35] | No. This has nothing to do with my memory. | 不 这与我的记忆力无关 |
[1:19:37] | I think I would know if someone was running me off the road. | 我想 如果有人把我撞出马路 我会知道的 |
[1:19:43] | Sometimes you don’t. | 有时并不是这样 |
[1:19:51] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢你抽出宝贵的时间 |
[1:19:54] | You completely undermined me. | 你完全是在损我 |
[1:19:56] | Come on, Cass. | 并不是 卡斯 |
[1:19:58] | It was probably just somebody trying to pass. | 可能只是有人想超车 |
[1:19:59] | Thanks for the support. | 感谢你的好理由 |
[1:20:01] | Look, babe, you’ve got signs of early-onset dementia. | 听著 宝贝 你有早发性痴呆的迹象 |
[1:20:04] | You’re sick. When are gonna accept that? | 你病了 你什么时候才能接受这个事实? |
[1:20:10] | I didn’t mean that. I’m sorry. | 我不是那个意思 对不起 |
[1:20:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:20:20] | Mrs. Anderson? | 安德森女士? |
[1:20:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:20:23] | Hi, this is Amy | 嗨 我是艾米 |
[1:20:24] | from Castle Wells Protection Services. | 来自威尔斯城堡保护服务 |
[1:20:26] | I’m so sorry, but I think I gave you | 我很抱歉 但我想那天 |
[1:20:28] | the wrong contract the other day. | 给你的合同是错的 |
[1:20:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:20:31] | Well, when I put back the file, | 当我把文件放回去时 |
[1:20:32] | I found a second contract. | 我找到了第二份合同 |
[1:20:35] | Did your husband sign first and then you later? | 是您的丈夫先签字 然后您再签字吗? |
[1:20:38] | A second contract. | 第二份合同 |
[1:20:39] | Can can you send me what you have? | 能把你的资料发给我吗? |
[1:20:42] | I just emailed it to you. | 我刚通过电子邮件发送给你 |
[1:20:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:48] | Okay, so what you just sent is the original, | 好吧 你刚才发来的是原件 |
[1:20:51] | and then what you sent me yesterday was an addendum? | 然后你昨天发给我的是附件 |
[1:20:54] | It wasn’t an addendum after all. | 毕竟这是修改过的 |
[1:20:56] | It was a second contract. | 这是第二份合同 |
[1:20:58] | Did your husband sign first and then you later? | 是您的丈夫先签字 然后您再签字吗? |
[1:21:03] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[1:21:05] | What’s the date on the one with my signature? | 有我签名的那张照片上的日期是什么时候? |
[1:21:07] | It looks like the day of installation. | 好像是安装的那天 |
[1:21:09] | But I wasn’t in town that day. | 但那天我并不在 |
[1:22:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:22:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:22:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:22:15] | I’ll have a small sauvignon blanc. | 我要一小杯长相思(葡萄酒) |
[1:22:18] | I’ll have another rose. | 我要再来一杯玫瑰酒 |
[1:22:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:22:25] | It’s Matthew. | 是马修 |
[1:22:29] | He’s been really cold lately, and I think… | 他最近对我很冷淡 我想 |
[1:22:36] | I think he’s having an affair. | 我觉得他有外遇 |
[1:22:41] | Is this a a general feeling or something specific? | 这是一种普遍还是特殊的感觉? |
[1:22:45] | It’s just a general feeling, | 这只是我的个人感觉 |
[1:22:47] | but there has been a distinct shift in his attitude. | 但他的态度有了明显的转变 |
[1:22:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:00] | Your intuition is usually spot on. | 你的直觉通常很准 |
[1:23:05] | You should hire a private investigator. | 你应该聘请一名私家侦探 |
[1:23:07] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:23:08] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[1:23:09] | If he is, then you’ll have proof, | 如果他有外遇 那你就有证据了 |
[1:23:12] | and if he isn’t, then you’ll know. | 如果他没有 你会弄清楚一切的 |
[1:23:16] | I have somebody great. I’ll text you his info. | 我有个不错的人选 我把他的信息发给你 |
[1:23:19] | Of course you do. | 当然 |
[1:23:25] | Send me the info. I’ll think about it. | 把信息发给我 我会考虑的 |
[1:23:27] | Do it. | 动手查清真相吧 |
[1:23:29] | You know I’ve never trusted Matthew. | 你知道我从不信任马修 |
[1:23:32] | It’s been a lot lately. | 他最近经常这样 |
[1:23:36] | I almost wouldn’t blame him. | 我不会责怪他 |
[1:23:40] | Have you ever had one? | 你有过吗? |
[1:23:42] | An… | 呃 |
[1:23:43] | An affair? | 外遇? |
[1:23:47] | That’s a complicated question to ask out of the blue. | 突然问这个问题很复杂 |
[1:23:50] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[1:23:52] | I feel like it’s a yes or no question. | 我觉得这是一个”是”或”否”的问题 |
[1:23:54] | It’s not really that complicated. | 其实也没那么复杂 |
[1:23:57] | All affairs are not necessarily equal. | 所有事情并不一定都是平等的 |
[1:24:01] | Okay, I can’t get into it right now. | 好吧 现在还不能确定 |
[1:24:05] | Let’s table it for another time when you’re not | 改天有时间的话 |
[1:24:09] | in the middle of this. | 再说吧 |
[1:24:10] | I have to run to the bathroom. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[1:24:50] | We’re okay. Thank you. | 收走吧 谢谢 |
[1:24:56] | Legal’s still expecting us to send an email with a CC. | 法律部门仍在等待我们发送有关信息的邮件 |
[1:25:00] | Yeah, we could turn it around | 是的 我们可以在事件结束前 |
[1:25:02] | by the end of business in New York, but… | 扭转局面 |
[1:25:03] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[1:25:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:25:06] | Kind of an emergency came up at the office. | 办公室出了点急事 |
[1:25:07] | Can I abandon you? | 我能先离开吗? |
[1:25:08] | Oh, no, no, that’s fine. | 哦 不 不 没关系 |
[1:25:10] | But I do wanna finish the conversation, okay? | 但我想把话说完 好吗? |
[1:25:12] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:25:13] | Let’s get lunch. | 我们去吃午饭吧 |
[1:25:16] | Okay. I’m coming in. | 好的 我来了 |
[1:25:18] | Well, it’s kind of the 11th hour. | 已经11个小时了 |
[1:26:00] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[1:26:01] | End in sight. Promise. | 结束在望 我保证 |
[1:26:04] | Let me know what happens. | 我知道会发生什么 |
[1:26:06] | Waiting for her to arrive. | 与其等到她发现 |
[1:26:08] | We’ve got to end this. | 我们必须结束这一切 |
[1:26:11] | Agreed. Now’s the time. | 同意 现在正是时候 |
[1:26:19] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:26:32] | Someone saw us. | 有人看见我们了 |
[1:26:55] | I’m meeting her Friday night on Blackwater Lane. | 我周五晚上要去黑水巷见她 |
[1:27:17] | I think someone may have seen me on Blackwater. | 我想可能有人在那见过我 |
[1:27:21] | I recognize the car. | 我认得这辆车 |
[1:27:32] | Yeah. Are you there? | 你还在吗? |
[1:27:35] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:27:40] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:28:10] | Shit, stabbing somebody’s one thing, | 妈的 捅人是一回事 |
[1:28:12] | but slitting their throat with a massive knife? | 但用刀割咙是怎么回事? |
[1:28:14] | That’s just sick. | 太变态了 |
[1:28:56] | We’ve got to end this. | 我们必须结束这一切 |
[1:28:59] | Agreed. Now’s the time. | 同意 现在正是时候 |
[1:30:17] | Mrs. Anderson? | 安德森女士? |
[1:30:22] | Mrs. Anderson! | 安德森女士 |
[1:30:30] | Mrs. Anderson! | 安德森女士 |
[1:30:32] | Mrs. Anderson! | 安德森女士 |
[1:30:33] | Please send an ambulance to 14 Old River Road! | 请派救护车到旧河路14号! |
[1:30:35] | I’ve just found my teacher! | 我刚刚找到了我的老师! |
[1:30:36] | It’s an emergency! Come quick! | 情况紧急 麻烦尽快赶到 |
[1:30:40] | Mr. Anderson. | 安德森先生 |
[1:30:43] | I’m sorry to inform you there’s been an incident. | 我很抱歉地告诉您 发生了一起事故 |
[1:30:48] | What’s going on? Where’s my wife? | 怎么了?我妻子在哪儿? |
[1:30:50] | I came to get a paper for my class. | 我是来给我的班级拿论文的 |
[1:30:51] | I sensed something was really wrong, | 感觉到事情不对劲 |
[1:30:53] | so I went and looked for her. | 所以我就去找她 |
[1:30:55] | What? What are you saying? | 什么?你在说什么? |
[1:30:57] | She was just laid there. There was blood everywhere. | 她就躺在那里 到处都是血 |
[1:31:02] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[1:31:03] | She didn’t make it. | 她没有清醒 |
[1:31:06] | They took her to the hospital. | 我们把她送到了医院 |
[1:31:09] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我非常非常抱歉 |
[1:31:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:44] | She really loved this house. | 她真的很喜欢这栋房子 |
[1:31:50] | This was never part of the plan. Rachel. | 这从来不是计划的一部分 瑞秋 |
[1:31:52] | This has all gotten way outta hand. | 一切都失控了 |
[1:31:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:31:55] | This isn’t the time. We have to find the phone. | 现在不是时候 我们得找到电话 |
[1:32:05] | It’s just the house settling. | 只是房子还没修好 |
[1:32:12] | Someone’s here. | 有人来了 |
[1:33:08] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:34:40] | Walk inside, Cass, | 进去 卡斯 |
[1:35:35] | You have to call an ambulance for John. | 你必须给约翰叫救护车 |
[1:35:38] | How long have you been having an affair with John? | 你和约翰偷情多久了? |
[1:35:40] | What? | 什么? |
[1:35:42] | It’s not gonna work, Rachel. | 没用的 瑞秋 |
[1:35:45] | I have your phone. | 我有你的电话 |
[1:35:46] | That is not my phone. It’s yours. | 那不是我的号码 是你的 |
[1:35:49] | Yes it is! | 是的 就是这样! |
[1:35:51] | It’s your phone that you’ve been using to text my husband. | 这是你的手机 你一直用它给我丈夫发短信 |
[1:35:52] | Right, Matt? | 对吧 马修? |
[1:35:53] | Right, Matt? | 对吧 马修? |
[1:35:55] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[1:35:56] | No one is doing this. | 没有人这样做 |
[1:36:00] | You’re clearly having another breakdown. | 很明显 你又崩溃了 |
[1:36:03] | You’re unbelievable. | 你太不可思议了 |
[1:36:04] | You’re unwell, Cass. | 你不太舒服 卡斯 |
[1:36:08] | You’ve never been well. | 你身体一直不好 |
[1:36:10] | You’d want me to believe that, wouldn’t you? | 你想让我相信这一点 是吗? |
[1:36:15] | I knew you were competitive. | 我知道你很有竞争力 |
[1:36:18] | But cheating with my husband? | 但和我丈夫出轨? |
[1:36:20] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[1:36:22] | Was it competitive when you bought this house? | 你买这栋房子时 竞争激烈吗? |
[1:36:26] | To humiliate me? | 为了羞辱我? |
[1:36:28] | Humiliate you? | 羞辱你? |
[1:36:30] | For the record, I never cheated with your husband. | 郑重声明 我从未对你丈夫不忠 |
[1:36:34] | What? | 什么? |
[1:36:35] | Cass, I’m sorry. | 卡斯 抱歉 |
[1:36:36] | Rachel, this has to stop. | 瑞秋 不能再这样了 |
[1:36:38] | You don’t know her like I do. | 你不像我这么了解她 |
[1:36:40] | We gotta stop. We gotta let her go. | 我们得停下 让她走 |
[1:36:41] | She does not care about you. | 她根本不在乎你 |
[1:36:44] | She only cares about herself. Trust me. | 她只关心她自己 相信我 |
[1:36:48] | With all that you inherited, | 带著你继承的一切 |
[1:36:51] | did you ever think to share one penny with anyone else? | 你考虑过与别人分享一分钱吗? |
[1:36:54] | That’s what this is about? | 就为了这个? |
[1:36:57] | Money? | 为了钱? |
[1:36:59] | No, that’s not how I keep score. | 不 我不是这样算账的 |
[1:37:01] | But it’s how you keep score. | 但这是你算账的方式 |
[1:37:03] | That’s why you’re doing this? | 这就是你这么做的原因? |
[1:37:07] | Don’t you know that, if you needed anything, | 难道你不知道 如果你需要什么的话 |
[1:37:10] | I would’ve given it to you? | 我都会给你? |
[1:37:12] | Like when we were in school? | 就像我们上学时那样? |
[1:37:14] | You knew. | 你知道的 |
[1:37:17] | You knew what was happening to me. | 你知道我发生了什么事 |
[1:37:21] | You knew what happened to my mother. | 你知道我母亲的遭遇 |
[1:37:23] | You knew, and you never said a word. | 你知道 但你从来没说过一句话 |
[1:37:25] | No, Rachel, you’re wrong. | 不 瑞秋 你错了 |
[1:37:28] | My mother was helping your mother. | 我母亲在帮助你母亲 |
[1:37:30] | Of course I didn’t say anything. | 当然 我什么也没说 |
[1:37:33] | I didn’t wanna embarrass you. | 我不想让你难堪 |
[1:37:43] | All your perceived hurts, always trying to get revenge. | 你所有感知到的伤害 总是试图报复 |
[1:37:51] | After everything my family did for you. | 我的家人为你做了那么多 |
[1:37:53] | Your family has done nothing for me. | 你的家人没有为我做过任何事 |
[1:37:58] | Your family can never hurt me again. | 你的家人再也不能伤害我了 |
[1:38:02] | You don’t touch me! | 别想伤害我 |
[1:38:03] | You don’t… | 你别想 |
[1:38:06] | You don’t touch me! | 你别想伤害我 |
[1:38:10] | Matthew! | 马修 |
[1:38:23] | You did this! | 是你干的 |
[1:38:24] | You did this! You did this! | 是你干的 你做到了 |
[1:38:27] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:38:28] | Back away. | 退后 |
[1:38:29] | Somebody help him! | 谁来帮帮他 |
[1:38:30] | Back away! | 退后 |
[1:38:31] | Somebody help him! | 谁来帮帮他 |
[1:38:33] | Somebody help him! | 谁来帮帮他 |
[1:38:34] | Somebody help him! | 谁来帮帮他 |
[1:38:50] | We were trying to restrain Cass, and she got violent. | 我们试图制止卡斯 她却变得很暴力 |
[1:38:53] | Tell me something. | 告诉我一切 |
[1:38:55] | You and Matthew have known each other | 你和马修事情 |
[1:38:57] | for a very long time, haven’t you? | 认识很久了 不是吗? |
[1:38:59] | Since university? | 从大学开始? |
[1:39:01] | You took some computer science course | 你选修了计算机科学课程 |
[1:39:03] | and he was a teaching assistant. | 他是一名助教 |
[1:39:06] | But Cass didn’t take that class. | 但卡斯没有上那堂课 |
[1:39:09] | She never even met Matthew | 她甚至从未见过马修 |
[1:39:10] | until after her mother had passed. | 直到她母亲去世后 |
[1:39:13] | But you orchestrated the meeting at the expat event. | 但你策划了在外籍人士活动上的会面 |
[1:39:16] | You convinced her to go. She took the bait. | 你说服她去的 她上钩了 |
[1:39:22] | I’m charging you for the murder of Jane Walters, | 我要控告你谋杀简·沃尔特斯 |
[1:39:25] | But I’m guessing there’ll be a few more charges to follow. | 但我猜接下来还会有一些指控 |
[1:39:27] | On what evidence? I was in New York. | 有什么证据?我当时在纽约 |
[1:39:29] | I pulled the flight manifests. | 我调出了航班清单 |
[1:39:31] | You never went to New York, | 你从没去过纽约 |
[1:39:33] | and Matthew’s never worked a day on the rig. | 马修从未在钻井平台上工作过一天 |
[1:39:38] | You killed Jane. | 你杀了简 |
[1:39:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:39:58] | In the end, John ended up being okay. | 最后 约翰一切安好 |
[1:40:02] | But Matthew didn’t make it. | 但马修没有成功 |
[1:40:04] | He died that night. | 他当晚就去世了 |
[1:40:07] | And Rachel finally admitted to everything. | 瑞秋终于承认了一切 |
[1:40:11] | They had known each other for years. | 他们已经相识多年 |
[1:40:13] | And shortly after my breakdown, | 在我崩溃后不久 |
[1:40:15] | Rachel and Matthew met, and a plan ensued | 瑞秋和马修相识后 就开始谋划 |
[1:40:18] | to make me think and look | 让我觉得自己像母亲一样 |
[1:40:20] | like I had early-onset dementia like my mother, | 患有早发性痴呆症 |
[1:40:23] | which would drive me to suicide. | 从而逼我自杀 |
[1:40:27] | All was going to plan until Jane saw them in the office | 一切都按计划进行 直到简在办公室看到他们 |
[1:40:29] | and then met Matthew with me at lunch. | 然后和马修一起吃午饭 |
[1:40:35] | But Rachel, ever resourceful, | 但是 一向足智多谋的瑞秋 |
[1:40:39] | decided to kill Jane and then make me look like a suspect. | 决定杀了简 让我看起来像个嫌疑犯 |
[1:40:47] | But I sensed the deception, | 但我察觉到了其中的欺骗 |
[1:40:49] | and Matthew was a bit too thrilled to share with me | 马修有些激动地向我分享了 |
[1:40:51] | Dr. Deakins’ theory about early-onset dementia. | 迪金斯医生关于早老性痴呆症的理论 |
[1:40:56] | They cruelly used the experiences I was having | 他们残忍地利用了 |
[1:40:58] | with my mother who passed away. | 我与去世的母亲之间的经历 |
[1:41:03] | I started to realize I’d been in danger all along. | 我开始意识到自己一直处于危险之中 |
[1:41:10] | And then I found the camera. | 然后我找到了相机 |
[1:41:13] | And I decided to turn the tables. | 我决定反败为胜 |
[1:41:15] | I came up with a plan. | 我想出了一个计划 |
[1:41:17] | I called John and DC Lawson | 我给约翰和劳森警探打了电话 |
[1:41:20] | and enlisted Andrew to help too. | 并让安德鲁也来帮忙 |
[1:41:23] | I needed someone who could give | 我需要一个能为自己的人生 |
[1:41:25] | the performance of their life. | 献上精彩表演的人 |
[1:41:28] | I knew Matthew and Rachel would be watching, | 我知道马修和瑞秋会留意我 |
[1:41:31] | and I knew they’d come back for the knife and the phone. | 我知道他们会回来拿刀和电话 |
[1:41:38] | Mr. Anderson, I’m sorry to inform you | 安德森先生 很抱歉通知您 |
[1:41:42] | there’s been an incident. | 发生了一起事件 |
[1:41:48] | What’s scary is they could have pulled it off. | 最可怕的是 他们差点成功了 |
[1:41:57] | I’m so sorry about Jane. | 简的事我很遗憾 |
[1:42:23] | Even after all this, I miss Rachel, | 即使经历了这一切 我还是怀念瑞秋 |
[1:42:27] | who we were together, all the laughs and cries. | 怀念我们在一起的时光 怀念所有的欢笑和哭泣 |
[1:42:32] | I even miss Matthew, | 我甚至想念马修 |
[1:42:35] | even after discovering he never loved me. | 即使发现他从未爱过我 |
[1:42:38] | This was a plan they had from the very beginning. | 这是他们从一开始就制定好的计划 |
[1:42:44] | At the end of the day, | 说到底 |
[1:42:46] | I’ve found that three things are certain. | 我发现有三件事是肯定的 |
[1:42:51] | If you listen, the answers are there. | 如果你在倾听 答案就在其中 |
[1:42:56] | Everything happens when it’s supposed to. | 一切都在有条不紊地进行 |
[1:43:02] | And you are so much stronger than you think. | 你比自己想像的要坚强得多 |