英文名称:Blood Brother
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | What are friends for? | 朋友是什么 |
[01:23] | Here, let me tell you. | 来 我告诉你 |
[01:25] | Grow up where I did, | 在我长大的地方 |
[01:28] | friends is your whole world. | 朋友就是你的全世界 |
[01:31] | Me and Jake, we’re two sides of the same coin. | 我和杰克 是同一枚硬币的两个面 |
[01:36] | Joe and Kayvon… | 乔和凯文 |
[01:37] | Hey, what the hell are you doing? | 嘿 你们在他妈干嘛 |
[01:39] | …they’re just along for the ride. | 他们只是凑数的 |
[01:45] | Shut the fuck up! Give me the fucking money. | 闭上臭嘴 把钱都他妈给我 |
[01:48] | Okay, wait! Hold on, hold on. | 好 等一下 稍等 稍等 |
[02:44] | What the fuck! | 你他妈的干嘛 |
[02:47] | On these streets, | 在道上混 |
[02:49] | all you had was the guy next to you. | 你只有你身边的兄弟 |
[02:52] | And the guy next to you wants to take you | 如果你身边的那个兄弟想要 |
[02:54] | straight to hell, | 带你下地狱 |
[02:56] | you smile and say, | 你会笑着说 |
[02:59] | “When do we leave?” | 我们什么时候走 |
[03:05] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[03:07] | when do we leave? | 我们什么时候走 |
[05:11] | Give me that, fucker! | 把东西给我 混蛋 |
[05:22] | What’s happening, fellas? | 怎么了 兄弟们 |
[05:25] | Oh, you ain’t Lester. | 你不是莱斯特 |
[05:27] | No. Lester couldn’t make it. | 我不是 莱斯特可不会这么干 |
[05:31] | You got my paper? I got your paper, player. | 一手交钱一手交货 朋友 |
[05:37] | What’s up, boy? | 怎么了 哥们儿 |
[05:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[05:48] | It’s your paper? | 你要的钱 |
[05:49] | My money better be outside, in your trunk – Or what? | 我的钱最好在外面在你车里 -不然呢 |
[05:51] | Your ass about to get killed today. | 你今天就等死吧 |
[05:53] | I’mma die nigga? Police! | 我会死吗 黑鬼 警察 |
[05:54] | Put you motherfuckin’ hand up! Put your hands up! | 把手都他妈给我举起来 把手举起来 |
[05:56] | What’s that! | 怎么了 |
[06:01] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[06:06] | Hold it right there. | 在那儿别动 |
[06:08] | Police! Freeze! Drop it. | 警察 不许动 放下武器 |
[06:13] | Sonny | 桑尼 |
[06:15] | Call an ambulance. | 呼叫救护车 |
[06:38] | Learn how to run, cop! | 练过跑步啊 条子 |
[06:43] | Oh, yes. Learn how to read. | 是啊 还会识字 |
[06:51] | – What? – That was a little cowboy in there. | -怎么了 -里面那个还是个孩子 |
[06:55] | It was a clean bust, Lorna. | 我都搞定了 洛娜 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:938个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:101个,六级词汇:36个,GRE词汇:67个,托福词汇:72个,考研词汇:116个,专四词汇:87个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:218个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:57] | What’s going on with you, Sonny? You’re not yourself lately. | 你怎么了 桑尼 你现在都不像自己了 |
[07:01] | If something was going on, you would know. | 如果我有事 你会知道的 |
[07:06] | Something’s going on. | 肯定有事发生 |
[07:20] | You remember me, Winston? | 你还记得我吗 温斯顿 |
[07:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:26] | You should. | 你应该还记得 |
[07:28] | It’s about the fourth time I’ve busted your ass. | 这是我第四次逮到你 |
[07:31] | You got about two to four coming. | 你开了两到四次枪 |
[07:33] | I got ten coming for shooting at a cop. | 我对着一个警察开了十枪 |
[07:35] | You shot in the air. | 你只打到了空气 |
[07:37] | How else could you miss that fucking close? | 那么近的距离你他妈还能打偏 |
[07:40] | So, come on. | 所以听我说 |
[07:42] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[07:44] | I’ve been where you’ve been. | 我以前也在你待的地方待过 |
[07:46] | Anybody could change. | 每个人都可以改变 |
[07:49] | Even you. | 你也一样 |
[07:51] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[07:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:59] | Yeah, we’re just waiting. | 是的 我们在原地待命 |
[08:01] | Yeah. Okay. | 是 好的 |
[08:14] | Hey, Meg. | 嗨 梅 |
[08:14] | Hey, do I need to remind you about tomorrow? | 嗨 要我提醒你明天的事吗 |
[08:17] | No, I’m not gonna forget Darcy’s recital again. | 不 我不会再忘记达西的表演了 |
[08:19] | I’m getting to this place where I really feel | 我真的能感觉到 |
[08:21] | like the influence that you have over her, | 你对她的影响 |
[08:23] | would help, a lot. | 这能给她很大的帮助 |
[08:25] | I’m not gonna let her down. | 我不会让她失望的 |
[08:28] | Just tell her I’ll be there. | 告诉她我会去的 |
[08:30] | We good? | 我们说好了 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:33] | Sure, we are. | 说好了 |
[08:49] | -Kelly? – Hey. | -凯莉 -嗨 |
[08:57] | Blaine. | 布莱恩干的 |
[08:59] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[09:03] | Kelly, where is he? | 凯莉 他在哪 |
[09:23] | What a surprise! | 真是个惊喜 |
[09:25] | – In the mood, Sonny? – Come on down, Blaine. | -你在生气吗 桑尼 -下来 布莱恩 |
[09:27] | Let me talk to you a second. | 咱们来聊一下 |
[09:29] | I know you wanna search my house, | 我知道你要搜查我家 |
[09:31] | you won’t find nothing. You never have. | 你什么都找不到 永远找不到 |
[09:36] | No, Blaine, I ain’t here to search shit. | 不 布莱恩 我不是来找东西的 |
[09:39] | What you doing here? | 那你来这干嘛 |
[09:42] | You feel good hitting girls, Blaine? | 打女人开心吗 布莱恩 |
[09:44] | That’s property. | 她是我的 |
[09:47] | Sometimes a man gotta make property behave. | 有时候人要约束他的所有物 |
[09:50] | Now you my property. You like that? | 现在你是我的了 喜欢吗 |
[09:53] | You ain’t nothing but a hoe out here, we know what’s up. | 众所周知 出了这里你就是个废物 |
[09:56] | Put that shit aside, cop. | 放开你的脏手 警察 |
[09:59] | Y’all see this? You see this? | 你们都看到了吗 看到了吗 |
[10:01] | I’m making money as we speak | 我们说话的同时我还挣着钱 |
[10:02] | ’cause that’s my lawyer. | 因为那头是我的律师 |
[10:05] | Let’s see who’s who and what’s what | 我们来看看鹿死谁手 |
[10:06] | like we did back in the day. | 像以前一样 |
[10:08] | Detective, Detective! | 警官 警官 |
[10:11] | Come on, now. | 过来 |
[10:12] | No, stop it! | 不 别回头 |
[10:17] | Come on, no! | 过来 别管了 |
[10:58] | Finally getting out, huh, Banning? | 终于出来了 小囚犯 |
[11:00] | What you gonna do now? | 你现在打算干什么 |
[11:05] | I’ll make a difference. | 我会做出改变 |
[11:35] | Hmm, damn, I got choices. | 妈的 我还有得选 |
[11:39] | Your boy didn’t tell us he was coming, Jake. | 你的人没跟我们说他会来 杰克 |
[11:41] | Come on, Andy. | 别这么说 安迪 |
[11:42] | I called him, offered a ride, | 我给他打电话说我来接他 |
[11:44] | told him he could come with me, all that. | 告诉他他可以跟我走 就这些 |
[11:45] | You knew your brothers were coming? | 你知道你哥们儿们会来吗 |
[11:48] | – Yeah. – Why didn’t you tell me? | -知道 -怎么不跟我说 |
[11:52] | I guess I forgot. | 我估计是忘了 |
[11:55] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:58] | Okay, hold on, hold on. | 好了 稍等 稍等 |
[12:03] | Hey, C.O., I see your mama tonight. | 嘿 C.O 我晚上要去找你妈 |
[12:09] | Give me the keys, man. | 给我车钥匙 兄弟 |
[12:11] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[12:13] | Later bro. | 晚点见 朋友 |
[12:15] | My mama’s place. | 去我妈妈那 |
[12:30] | Okay, hold on, honey. Let me see here. | 好了 稍等 宝贝 我看看这里 |
[12:32] | All right, done. | 都弄好了 |
[12:37] | Hey yo! | 嗨 |
[12:39] | Hey, Donna. | 嗨 唐娜 |
[12:41] | Babe, take this. | 宝贝 拿着这个 |
[12:42] | Let me talk to Sonny, All right, babe? | 我跟桑尼谈谈 好吗 宝贝 |
[12:47] | Sonny boy. What’s up? What’s up? | 小桑尼 你好 你好 |
[12:49] | He told you he was getting out today, huh? | 他告诉你他今天出狱 对吗 |
[12:51] | Just get Kayvon and meet us up there. | 带上凯文 我们在那里见 |
[12:54] | You gotta give it all to him? | 你打算把那个都给他吗 |
[12:55] | Every dime. | 全都给他 |
[12:59] | But only ’cause you say so. | 但只是因为你这么说 |
[13:03] | No other reason. | 没别的原因 |
[13:33] | – What’s up, Andy? – Welcome back Sonny boy. | -你好 安迪 -欢迎回来 小桑尼 |
[13:36] | I ain’t no boy. | 我不小了 |
[13:40] | I’m gonna call you back. | 一会儿给你回电话 |
[13:43] | I told you. When they started sending ’em across the river, | 我跟你说过 当他们开始越界 |
[13:47] | ruining our schools, | 毁掉我们的学校 |
[13:49] | that gonna be your downfall. | 你就要垮台了 |
[13:52] | Claire, you can’t hate me forever. | 克莱尔 你不能永远恨我 |
[13:54] | True, you’ll be dead one day. | 对 你总有一天会死的 |
[13:58] | Good to see you, Claire. | 很高兴见到你 克莱尔 |
[14:00] | – She loves you, fool. – I love her too. | -她爱你 傻子 -我也爱她 |
[14:04] | Welcome home, Jake! | 欢迎回家 杰克 |
[14:05] | Hey, you mad my brothers came and I didn’t tell you? | 你气我没告诉你我哥们儿们会来吗 |
[14:09] | No. I thought, we passed payback though. | 不 我觉得我们已经有回报了 |
[14:12] | What, are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[14:14] | We’re just getting started baby. | 我们才刚开始 宝贝 |
[14:18] | Hey, you and Megan done? | 你跟梅根分手了吗 |
[14:19] | – Hmm. Separated. – Separated? | -分居了 -分居吗 |
[14:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:25] | I screwed that up, big time. | 我把事情搞砸了 |
[14:27] | Megan’s little sister Darcy part of that mix? | 有梅根的小妹妹达西的原因吗 |
[14:29] | Darcy’s a good kid. | 达西是个好孩子 |
[14:30] | We took her in after Meg’s parents passed. | 梅的父母去世后我们负责照顾她 |
[14:33] | And it worked, the three of us, for a minute. | 有一段时间 我们三个过的不错 |
[14:37] | – That’s all on me. – I respect that, man. | -都怪我 -我很抱歉 哥们 |
[14:40] | I do. I get it. I’m not judging you. | 真的 我明白 我不会批判你 |
[14:43] | I… You don’t really know what a relationship is like | 我 你不会明白婚姻是什么 |
[14:46] | until you’re in one, am I right? | 直到你分手了 对吗 |
[14:50] | I had a couple guys washing my drawers, | 我让几个人给我洗内裤 |
[14:52] | they pulled out. | 他们不干了 |
[14:55] | You crazy, boy. | 你疯了 兄弟 |
[14:57] | You tell your mama, boy? Hey Claire… | -你跟你妈去说 朋友 -嘿克莱尔 |
[14:59] | Stop playing, man, you’re gonna get us killed. | 别玩了 兄弟 你会害死我们的 |
[15:03] | Where the rest of them boys at? | 剩下的兄弟们在哪 |
[15:06] | – Waitin’ on their brother, man. – Okay. | -在等他们的大哥 -好 |
[15:10] | Well, let’s giddy up, then. | 我们开始吧 |
[15:27] | Demons, what up? What’s up… | 德蒙 你好 你好 |
[15:29] | What’s up, Jake? | 怎么样 杰克 |
[15:30] | I see age don’t favor everybody. | 岁月不饶人啊 |
[15:32] | Fuck you, man. How’s the fresh air? | 去你妈的 自由的感觉怎么样 |
[15:35] | Changing now I see y’all two. | 我看你俩变样了 |
[15:41] | Hey, man, you… | 哥们 你 |
[15:43] | You looking good, you look cut. | 你看着不错啊 很帅 |
[15:44] | Twenty-three on one, baby. | 二十三对一 宝贝 |
[15:47] | Counting push-ups. I ain’t counting days. | 我数俯卧撑 但我不数日子 |
[15:49] | Was some aerobics type shit. | 那种健美操一类的玩意儿 |
[15:51] | Nobody do aerobics no more, man. | 没人再做健美操了 伙计 |
[15:53] | Yeah, they spin. Spinnin’s in. I spin. | 对 他们改蹦迪了 蹦迪 我也蹦 |
[15:55] | Yeah, you look like it too. | 对 你看着就像蹦迪的 |
[15:57] | Spinnin’ baby. | 蹦迪宝贝 |
[15:58] | Yeah, great to see you though, my nigga. | 很高兴见到你 兄弟 |
[16:00] | Hold up, dawg. | 等一下 伙计 |
[16:04] | You ain’t see me in 15 years, how am I your nigga, doe? | 你15年没见我 怎么我就是你兄弟了 |
[16:08] | Seeing you would’ve been too painful, dawg. | 我一见你就很痛苦 兄弟 |
[16:10] | Sonny saw me. I didn’t even wanna see his ass. | 桑尼来看我了 虽然我不想见他 |
[16:13] | – He’s a cop. – Yeah, but that’s not fair. | -他还是个警察 -对 但这不公平 |
[16:15] | See, Sonny always doing shit that don’t nobody else do… | 你看 桑尼总是做不让别人的事 |
[16:17] | Shut the fuck up, okay? | 闭上臭嘴 好吗 |
[16:18] | No, listen. You’re right, man. | 不 听着 你说的对 兄弟 |
[16:19] | – We should’ve came to see you. – Enough. | -我们该来看你的 -够了 |
[16:21] | That’s not why we’re here. | 这不是我们来的原因 |
[16:24] | Y’all follow me. | 你们都跟我来 |
[16:45] | Hey man. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[16:46] | It’s all there, not a penny touched. | 都在这了 一分都没动 |
[16:48] | This motherfucker made sure of it. | 这个傻逼已经确定过了 |
[16:51] | Hmm, don’t look like three mil. | 看起来不像三百万刀啊 |
[16:56] | My share ain’t there, yet. | 我那份没在这里 |
[16:59] | I couldn’t tell you while you were inside. | 我不能告诉你 因为你还在蹲监狱 |
[17:02] | He’s smart for a cop, huh? | 他是个聪明的警察 |
[17:04] | Yeah, Officer Genius right here. | 对 天才警官 |
[17:05] | Hid it in his house while he was renovating. | 他在装修的时候把钱藏在家里 |
[17:07] | Megan didn’t even know it was in there. | 梅根都不知道钱在那里 |
[17:09] | Look Jake, trust this is hard enough | 你看 杰克 你要相信帮你 |
[17:10] | saving all this shit for you, bro. | 省下这些钱已经很难了 兄弟 |
[17:12] | We got kids, bills, all type of shit. | 我们还有孩子 账单 其他的玩意儿 |
[17:14] | You want me to get you a tissue? | 你需要我给你张卫生纸吗 |
[17:16] | Listen, Jake did the time. He get to choose. | 听着 杰克坐的牢 他来选 |
[17:19] | Everybody did the job. Y’all want your piece, | 每个人都出力了 你们想要自己那份 |
[17:22] | you can take it. | 可以拿走 |
[17:28] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[17:31] | You sure about that? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[17:34] | Yeah, man. | 对 |
[17:35] | Go ahead. | 拿走吧 |
[17:42] | Hey, my brothers were gonna skin you alive | 嘿 我兄弟们本来因为那件事 |
[17:44] | for what happened. | 要活剥了你们的皮 |
[17:46] | I told them not to. | 我让他们不要这么做 |
[17:49] | – ‘Cause we homies? – Nah. | -因为我们是兄弟吗 -不是 |
[17:51] | It’s not ’cause we’re homies. | 不是因为我们是兄弟 |
[17:54] | ‘Cause if they did, | 因为如果他们这么做 |
[17:55] | I wouldn’t know where you put the money. | 我就不知道你把钱放哪了 |
[18:02] | I’m just fucking with you, Joe. | 我在跟你开玩笑 乔 |
[18:05] | Yo, man! | 吓死我了 兄弟 |
[18:08] | – That shit ain’t funny. – Fuckin’ man. | -这一点都不好笑 -去你妈的 |
[18:10] | – It’s been long, man. – Nah, man! | -好久不见了 哥们 -是啊 |
[18:11] | Just get the fuck outta here. | 赶紧滚蛋吧 |
[18:13] | The fuck outta here. | 滚吧 |
[18:15] | Hey, y’all, give us two seconds, bro. | 嘿 兄弟们 给我们几分钟 |
[18:17] | ‘Sup man? | 怎么了 |
[18:19] | I want you to keep my share. | 我想把我那份给你 |
[18:21] | Let me get it in ’bout a week or so when Meg’s gone… | 给我一周时间 等梅走了 |
[18:23] | Hey, everybody did the job, everybody gets a cut, man. | 嘿 每个人都出力了 人人有份 |
[18:26] | I want you to keep mine, Jake. | 我想把我那份给你 杰克 |
[18:28] | Why? Because you’re a cop? | 为什么 因为你是警察吗 |
[18:29] | No. | 不是 |
[18:32] | I owe you. | 我欠你的 |
[18:34] | That’s why, I owe you. | 因为我欠你的 |
[18:39] | If that’s what you want, man. | 如果你想要这样 兄弟 |
[18:42] | That’s what I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[18:43] | – Y’all finished? – Yeah, we all done here. | -说完了吗 -嗯 说完了 |
[18:46] | Y’all spend that like a gentleman now. | 你们现在花钱都跟绅士一样 |
[18:49] | In a gentleman’s club? | 在绅士俱乐部吗 |
[18:51] | – Later. – All right, man. | -回见 -好嘞 兄弟 |
[18:59] | Man, I ain’t had a beer like this in 15 years. | 我已经15年没这么喝过啤酒了 |
[19:03] | I missed beer. But you know what I missed more? | 我想啤酒 但你知道我更想什么吗 |
[19:05] | What’s that? | 你想什么 |
[19:06] | I miss me some big ol’ fat titties. | 我想我那些大肥奶子 |
[19:09] | Brown titties, black titties. | 棕色的奶子 黑色的奶子 |
[19:12] | Pink titties, Asian titties. | 粉色的奶子 亚洲的奶子 |
[19:14] | Any titties, wrinkled titties. No titties… | 各种奶子 皱的奶子 没有奶子 |
[19:16] | With no nipple titties. | 没有奶头的奶子 |
[19:17] | You always take it too far, bro. | 你总是很过分 兄弟 |
[19:20] | I also miss that K-Mart. | 我还想那个K-市场 |
[19:22] | You miss K-Mart? K-Mart ain’t even there. | 你想K-市场吗 K-市场已经不在这了 |
[19:24] | It’s been closed for years. | 已经关了好几年了 |
[19:26] | Where you get the guns at? | 你把枪放哪了 |
[19:28] | – Right here. – Oh, shit. | -在这 -他妈的 |
[19:33] | – I want a firecracker like that! – Oh, stay strapped. | -我也想要个这样的枪 -手头紧 |
[19:36] | Hey man, what are you doing in the morning? | 哥们 你明天早上打算干吗 |
[19:39] | Darcy got a recital. | 达西有个演出 |
[19:42] | – A recital. – Yeah. | -演出 -对 |
[19:43] | I’ll come along. | 我要去 |
[19:45] | Come along. See if Darcy takes to a bad boy. | 去看看达西有没有跟坏孩子约会 |
[19:48] | She’s 17! You can take your head off, boy! | 她才17 你可以滚了 孩子 |
[19:53] | You can come though. | 你可以过来 |
[19:55] | She sing, play the piano. | 她会唱歌 弹钢琴 |
[19:58] | I appreciate everything you’ve been doing, man. | 我谢谢你做的一切 兄弟 |
[20:01] | You know, making things right. | 你知道的 步入正轨 |
[20:04] | Go a long way. | 负重前行 |
[20:06] | No doubt. | 不谢 |
[20:07] | You happy to see me out or what? | 看到我出来你开心吗 |
[20:09] | Am I happy to see you out? | 我看到你出来开心吗 |
[20:12] | Shit was eating at me, bro. | 我都想死你了 兄弟 |
[20:15] | Fifteen years. | 十五年了 |
[20:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:19] | I’m happy to see you out. | 我很开心看到你 |
[20:21] | Yeah, man. | 是呀 兄弟 |
[20:22] | I just wanna move on. Maybe South America. | 我只想继续前行 可能去南美吧 |
[20:25] | I was thinking South America. | 我正考虑南美 |
[20:28] | You wanna to go South America? That sounds like a good idea. | 你想去南美 听起来是个好主意 |
[20:31] | Yeah, you could use a change too. | 是呀 你也可以做点改变 |
[20:34] | Hey, you and me. All this cash. Live like kings, bro. | 我们有这些钱会像个国王一样生活 |
[20:39] | You’re getting into some serious shit. | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[20:41] | I’m serious. I got plans, you’re a part of ’em. | 好吧 我有个计划 你也能参与 |
[20:48] | I’m good where I am, Jake. | 我现在处境不错 杰克 |
[20:56] | You put a good face on everything, Sonny. | 你对一切都笑脸相迎 桑尼 |
[20:59] | Joe Kayvon | 乔 凯文 |
[21:01] | they wouldn’t give me this cash if you ain’t tell ’em to. | 如果你不告诉他们 他们是不会给我钱 |
[21:04] | – I never saw it like that. – What would you see it like? | -我从来没见过这样 -那你见的是怎样 |
[21:06] | I see it like I left a friend behind. | 我看到像是我把我朋友甩到身后 |
[21:13] | – You’re more than a friend. – That’s right. | -你不仅是朋友 -没错 |
[21:17] | Brothers. | 是兄弟 |
[21:19] | Brothers. | 兄弟 |
[21:23] | All right, man. | 好了 老兄 |
[21:24] | I’ll catch you tomorrow. | 我明天早上来接你 |
[21:28] | In the morning, I’ll be here early. | 在早上 我会早早的在这 |
[21:38] | ♪ Everything was all good Just a week ago ♪ | ♪ 一周前一切都是顺利的 ♪ |
[21:41] | ♪ I think they like me better When I’m broke ♪ | ♪ 当我破产的时候他们会同情我 ♪ |
[21:45] | ♪ Yeah, what do you live for? ♪ | ♪ 你追求什么而生活 ♪ |
[21:48] | ♪ What would you die for? Who would you ride for? ♪ | ♪ 你会为什么而死 为谁服务呢 ♪ |
[21:51] | ♪ It’s only rich and poor now What side you on? ♪ | ♪ 现在只有金钱和贫穷 你会占哪边 ♪ |
[21:54] | ♪ Don’t take too long Hurry up and choose ♪ | ♪ 不要花大多时间 快点选择 ♪ |
[21:56] | ♪ Better win or you can’t ‘Cause we all gotta lose ♪ | ♪ 最好赢 要是我们输你也会输 ♪ |
[21:59] | ♪ Stack your loot ♪ | ♪ 收好你的战利品 ♪ |
[22:00] | ♪ But pay your tides Don’t be no fool ♪ | ♪ 别傻了这要付出你自己的时间 ♪ |
[22:02] | ♪ Make your own Don’t follow their rules ♪ | ♪ 别听从他人的规则要做自己的 ♪ |
[22:05] | ♪ Get your dough Create your crew ♪ | ♪ 拿着你的钱 创造你的团队 ♪ |
[22:07] | ♪ Then they follow you Just to hate what you do… ♪ | ♪ 他们跟着你讨厌你做的事 ♪ |
[22:09] | ♪ Everything was all good Just a week ago ♪ | ♪ 一周前一切都是顺利的 ♪ |
[22:15] | After the recital, we can all go to dinner together. | 表演之后 我们可以一起吃个晚饭 |
[22:18] | You know, like we used to. | 你懂得 就像我们以前一样 |
[22:22] | I got plans. | 我有其他事了 |
[22:24] | Well, your plans just changed. We’re having a family dinner. | 你得改下计划了 我们要家庭聚餐 |
[22:29] | We’re not a family and I am not your kid. | 我们不是家人 我也不是你的孩子 |
[22:39] | My man. | 我的老兄 |
[22:41] | Good morning, Mr. Banning. | 早上好 班尼先生 |
[22:43] | Huh? You looking nice. Real spiffy. | 你看起来不错 很时髦 |
[22:49] | Jacket was my Daddy’s. Yeah? | 这是我爸爸的夹克 |
[22:55] | – You look respectable – I appreciate. | -你看着很体面 -谢谢 |
[23:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:03] | Fuck. Fifteen years behind the wall, not a scratch | 我在牢里15年 都没有刮痕 |
[23:05] | and I can’t even shave my face. | 我甚至不能刮脸 |
[23:07] | Yeah, I still see you wearing that band of eternal bondage. | 我看你还戴着那个象征永远约束的戒指 |
[23:10] | Yeah, a little wishful thinking, I guess. | 我猜有点痴心妄想 |
[23:13] | Megan don’t wear one, right? | 梅根不戴这个 是吗 |
[23:16] | Hey, help is on the way, bro. Doctor Banning got this. | 老兄你的救援来了 班尼医生有这个 |
[23:19] | I’m gonna fix that relationship up between you and Megan. | 我想修护你和梅根的关系 |
[23:22] | I can. Deep down I can tell you really loved the bitch. | 我可以 在内心深处你还爱着那个婊子 |
[23:26] | Bitch? Who you calling a bitch? | 婊子 你叫谁婊子 |
[23:28] | Slut? Cunt? Whore? | 荡妇 骚逼 妓女 |
[23:29] | Fuck you! You can’t call my wife a bitch, | 操你马 你不能叫我老婆婊子 |
[23:31] | I will whip your ass if you talk about Megan like that. | 如果你这么说梅根 我会揍你的 |
[23:34] | I’m sorry, bitch. I got carried away. | 不好意思 婊子 我有点跑偏了 |
[23:35] | Oh, I’m a bitch? | 我是婊子吗 |
[23:37] | I’m a bitch? | 所以我是婊子吗 |
[23:39] | Okay, bitch. | 是呀 婊子 |
[23:51] | Shit. There we go. | 操 我们上吧 |
[23:53] | Yeah, we had that down. In and out. | 我们做成了 进去又出来 |
[23:56] | You did the d, e, m. You did the o and n. | 你做了恶魔你做了魔鬼 |
[23:59] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[24:00] | You had a real talent, man. | 你真的有天赋 老兄 |
[24:02] | You could’ve done something with that. | 你本来可以用这个做点什么的 |
[24:03] | You stuck out here, chasing bad guys around. | 而你就还在这里 到处追捕坏人 |
[24:09] | Best time of my life. | 我生活中最好的时光 |
[24:11] | It ain’t saying much, is it? | 没什么好说的 是吧 |
[24:13] | That can change. | 是可以改变的 |
[24:15] | Like you? Police officer. | 像你一样吗 警官 |
[24:20] | – I surprised myself, honestly. – I get it. | -老实说我自己都很吃惊 -我了解 |
[24:24] | I do, I get it. | 真的 我明白了 |
[24:25] | All that guilt and shit have you doing shit | 你做的事全是由于你的罪恶感 |
[24:27] | you’re not supposed to be doing, being somebody you’re not. | 你不应该这样做 做一个你不该做的人 |
[24:30] | I’m Catholic, I get it. | 我是天主教的 我明白 |
[24:32] | No, that’s not why I did it. | 不 这不是我这么做的原因 |
[24:34] | Like not at all why I did it. | 不是我这么做的全部原因 |
[24:36] | Why you did it, man? | 那你为什么这么做 老兄 |
[24:38] | It was the right thing to do. | 这是正确的做法 |
[24:54] | You forgot something important. | 你忘记了一件重要的事 |
[24:59] | – Forgot what? – Flowers. | -忘记了什么 -花 |
[25:02] | She’s gonna finish playing, she’s gonna go, | 她就要比赛结束了 她就要走了 |
[25:04] | “Sonny, I love you, Sonny.” | “桑尼 我爱你 桑尼.” |
[25:08] | She’s gonna appreciate it, man. She doesn’t like flowers. | -她会很感激的 -她不喜欢花 |
[25:11] | We’re gotta rush though, man. I can’t be here forever. | 不过我们得快点 我不能永远在这里 |
[25:14] | Hit the gas. | 那就用力踩油门啊 |
[25:24] | Hey, you remember when we say, “We go straight to hell”? | 你记得当我们说“我们直奔地狱”时 |
[25:27] | You say what? | 你说什么 |
[25:29] | I say, “When do we leave”. | 我说”我们什么时候走” |
[25:30] | – I went there, Sonny. – Yeah, you made it out. | -我去过那桑尼 -你做到了 |
[25:34] | Put the past in the past. | 放下过去 |
[25:40] | Yeah, get some roses. | 搞一些玫瑰来 |
[25:42] | Closed buds, Sonny. Closed buds. | 要那些含苞待放的 桑尼 |
[25:44] | Some red ones. You do it, you do it right. | 拿一些艳红的 你做到了 你做的对 |
[25:46] | You know what I mean? Show her you care. | 你知道我什么意思吗 要展示你的贴心 |
[25:48] | – I’ll get some beer. – All right. | -我要拿一些啤酒 -好的 |
[25:50] | – Six pack. – You want condoms? You want magazines? | -六瓶 -你要避孕套和杂志吗 |
[25:53] | ♪ They say every good thing Takes time ♪ | ♪ 他们说每件好事都需要时间 ♪ |
[25:59] | No, no condoms. We’re gonna roll, baby. | 不 不要避孕套 我们要走了 宝贝 |
[26:01] | ♪ I tell myself that real love Is quite hard to find ♪ | ♪ 我告诉我自己真爱不易寻 ♪ |
[26:06] | ♪ But when the walls come ♪ | ♪ 但是筑起城墙时 ♪ |
[26:09] | Closed buds. | 含苞待放的 |
[26:10] | ♪ Down around us They fall harder every time ♪ | ♪ 他们每次会更加沮丧 ♪ |
[26:30] | ♪ When everything they seem To say, seems to take ♪ | ♪ 当他们好像说些什么拿些什么时 ♪ |
[26:34] | ♪ Every breath away and all The beauty seems to fade ♪ | ♪ 每一次的呼吸和一切美好的事物都会消失 ♪ |
[26:39] | ♪ World’s away when your world Starts to shake ♪ | ♪ 当时你的世界开始摇动时世界就不在了 ♪ |
[26:44] | ♪ When it’s good, it’s great ♪ | ♪ 当这很好时 ♪ |
[26:46] | – Hey! You payin’ for that? – He’s paying. | -嗨 你得付钱 -他在付 |
[26:50] | ♪ Each time, the sun arises Each shine is brighter ♪ | ♪ 太阳升起会使每一束光更加明亮 ♪ |
[26:54] | ♪ Than it’s ever been The Lord knows when it rains ♪ | ♪ 上帝会比任何时候都清楚会下雨 ♪ |
[27:01] | ♪ It pours Oh, when it rains ♪ | ♪ 下雨时就如倾盆大雨般 ♪ |
[27:08] | ♪ It pours, yeah ♪ | ♪ 如倾盆大雨般 ♪ |
[27:10] | Jack | 杰克 |
[27:18] | ♪ When the same lighting Doesn’t strike in ♪ | ♪ 当相同的灯光不在闪耀时 ♪ |
[27:21] | ♪ The same places twice Has never had real love ♪ | ♪ 两次相同的地方不会出现真爱 ♪ |
[27:25] | ♪ How much longer ♪ | ♪ 那还要多久 ♪ |
[27:27] | Better get that boy a Band-Aid. | 最好给那男孩个创口贴 |
[27:32] | ♪ Get ready for the storm Grab your windbreaker ♪ | ♪ 准备好暴风抓走你的外衣 ♪ |
[27:34] | ♪ Don’t let that storm Or that wind break you ♪ | ♪ 别让暴风伤害到你 ♪ |
[27:38] | Jack | 杰克 |
[27:39] | ♪ It’s just water It’ll evaporate ♪ | ♪ 只是些水之后会蒸发的 ♪ |
[27:48] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:51] | ♪ It rains ♪ | ♪ 是雨天 ♪ |
[27:57] | ♪ It pours ♪ | ♪ 是倾盆大雨 ♪ |
[27:58] | Stay with me, look me in my eyes. | 和我呆在一起 看着我的眼睛 |
[28:00] | You’re not gonna die. Not today. | 你不会死的 起码不是今天 |
[28:01] | Hey, it’s Sonny. | 你好我是桑尼 |
[28:02] | I’m in Algiers, at the old corner store. | 我在阿尔及尔的那个老旧的商店 |
[28:04] | ♪ When it rains ♪ | ♪ 当下雨的时候 ♪ |
[28:05] | Stay, stay, stay, stay. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[28:07] | It’s okay, it’s okay. Breathe, breathe. | 会没事的 深呼吸 |
[28:24] | Next up in our program… | 现在进行下一步 |
[28:29] | I need you to get out of town. Go someplace. | 我要你离开这个镇 去其他地方 |
[28:31] | I don’t even need to know. I will call you. | 我甚至不用知道 我会给你回电 |
[28:33] | I… I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[28:34] | You’re in danger, Darcy is in danger. | 你身处危险之中 达西也是 |
[28:36] | Until I know what’s going on with Jake, | 直到我知道杰克怎么回事了 |
[28:38] | I can’t have you at the house. | 我不能让你待在家里 |
[28:39] | Megan, go! Now! | 梅根快走 马上 |
[28:52] | Detective Carson is on the scene. | 卡森警探在现场 |
[28:56] | Are you okay, Sonny? Jesus. | 你还好吗桑尼 老天 |
[28:58] | Will you tell me what happened here, Detective? | 你要告诉我这里发生什么了吗 警探 |
[29:01] | Not sure myself, Lieutenant. | 我也不清楚 副队长 |
[29:03] | But you and the suspect were here together. | 但是你之前和嫌疑犯在这里 |
[29:04] | – We got that right? – That’s correct. | -我们说的对吧 -没错 |
[29:06] | – His name is Jake Banning. – Banning? | -他的名字是杰克 班尼 -班尼 |
[29:08] | Juvie that did time for that armored car heist. | 少管所管的那个抢劫装甲车的时候 |
[29:11] | What the fuck were you doing with Jake Banning? | 你他妈那个时候和杰克 班尼在干啥 |
[29:15] | I know him from school. | 我在学校认识他的 |
[29:17] | He asked for a ride, I gave it to him. | 他想搭个便车 我就同意了 |
[29:23] | Then, he just snapped. | 然后他刚刚跑了 |
[29:34] | Hey. Darcy, right? | 达西是吗 |
[29:37] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to creep up on you like that. | 不好意思 我并不想对你这么刻薄 |
[29:41] | – You are? – Jake. Friend of Sonny’s. | -你是 -杰克桑尼的朋友 |
[29:46] | Oh. That Jake. | 那个杰克 |
[29:49] | Guilty. | 真内疚 |
[29:51] | Sonny and me, we were gonna see you play, | 桑尼和我本来要去看你弹琴的 |
[29:53] | but he got caught up with something. | 但是他有事来不了了 |
[29:55] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[29:56] | Same old story. | 老套路 |
[29:58] | He said you grew up to be a pretty good kid. | 他说你长大后会是一个好孩子 |
[30:01] | He didn’t emphasize the pretty part. | 他没有强调漂亮的那部分 |
[30:04] | You’re such a liar. | 你真是个骗子 |
[30:05] | Sonny probably said I was growing up too fast. | 桑尼可能说我长得太快了 |
[30:08] | He can be such an ass. Probably why he didn’t come. | 他是个混蛋 或许这是他不能来的原因 |
[30:11] | Nah, trust me. He got caught up with work. | 相信我 他工作有点忙 |
[30:13] | So, now you’re sticking out for him? | 所以现在你还在为他讲话 |
[30:15] | He really wanted to see you play. | 他真的想要看你弹琴 |
[30:17] | Look. | 你看 |
[30:18] | Sonny wanted me to give you this. | 桑尼让我把这个给你 |
[30:20] | He didn’t have time to wrap it. | 他还没有时间包装呢 |
[30:27] | Look at that. You know, it looks good on you. | 看看这个 和你很般配 |
[30:30] | You look like a hot nun. | 像个性感的修女 |
[30:31] | With that little old dress cut so spare. | 把旧裙子剪得这么暴露 |
[30:35] | A nun? | 修女 |
[30:37] | Yeah. You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[30:38] | That could change. Right? | 那是可以改变的 对吧 |
[30:42] | You’ve been in prison, right? | 你之前蹲监狱是吧 |
[30:44] | Yes, but you know, I made a little mistake | 是的 但是你要知道我只犯了个小错误 |
[30:46] | when I was about your age. | 当我在差不多你这个年级的时候 |
[30:48] | What kind of mistake? | 是哪种错误 |
[30:49] | I thought I had friends I could rely on. | 我以为我有个可以信任的朋友 |
[30:53] | You’re different from Sonny. | 你和桑尼不一样 |
[30:54] | I don’t see you two being friends. | 我不觉得你们两个会成为朋友 |
[30:56] | Uh, maybe you don’t know him like I do. | 也许你不像我那样的了解他 |
[31:02] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[31:14] | Hey Kayvon, it’s Sonny. I’m at Joe’s house. | 凯文我是桑尼我在乔的家里 |
[31:16] | Jake maybe coming for you, call me back. | 杰克可能去找你了 给我回电 |
[31:30] | Joe | 乔 |
[31:33] | Hey, yo joe! Donna! | 乔 唐娜 |
[31:57] | Darcy! Where the hell have you been? | 达西你他妈去哪了 |
[32:00] | – Nowhere. – Well, we need to go. Come on. | -哪也没去 -我们得走了 快点 |
[32:33] | Fuck, Joe. | 操乔 |
[32:52] | What the fuck is going on, Sonny? | 这到底发生了什么桑尼 |
[32:54] | Getman is all over my ass. | 盖特曼一直盯着我 |
[32:55] | He wants to know if there a connection | 他想知道你和班尼之间 |
[32:57] | between you and Banning. | 是否还有联系 |
[32:58] | Joe Williams is dead. I need… Uh, as many units | 乔威·廉姆斯已经死了我需要更多的人手 |
[33:00] | as I possibly can get to Kayvon’s house. | 我可能会去凯文的房子 |
[33:02] | I need your help, partner. | 我需要你的帮助 搭档 |
[33:04] | How much do I wanna know? | 我是有多想知道啊 |
[33:08] | It’s bad for me, Lorna. | 这对我很糟糕洛娜 |
[33:09] | It’s way worse than any of the shit | 这比任何一次都要糟糕 |
[33:11] | – we’ve ever been through before. – Shit. | -我们以前经历过 -操蛋 |
[33:13] | What the fuck do I tell Getman? | 我该给盖特曼说些什么 |
[33:14] | I don’t care what you tell him. | 我不在乎你告诉他什么 |
[33:16] | – You’ll figure it out. – You owe me. | -你会解决的 -这次你欠我 |
[33:18] | Add it to my bill. | 算到我的账单上去 |
[33:27] | River Park is where we used to meet up | 我们常去河边公园碰面 |
[33:29] | and lay low after shit popped off. | 在狗屎弹出来之后躺在那在 |
[33:31] | Hardly anybody was ever there. | 几乎没有人在那里 |
[33:36] | Jake said he was just getting started with his payback. | 杰克说他刚刚收回他的本金 |
[33:39] | That’s all demons do, destroy everything you love. | 魔鬼都这么做 摧残一切你所爱的 |
[33:46] | I had to finish this. | 我必须要解决这个 |
[33:49] | How’s your day going, Officer? | 你今天过得怎么样 警官 |
[33:54] | Hey now, still warm. | 现在还是热乎乎的 |
[33:56] | Hold on tight. | 抓紧了 |
[33:58] | Sonny, unbelievable. | 桑尼 真是难以置信 |
[34:00] | Look at mama, just textin’ away. | 看看那个母亲就在一旁发短信 |
[34:02] | Paying no mind to her baby girl. | 丝毫没注意到自己的孩子 |
[34:05] | What’s this world coming to? | 这个世界到底是怎么了 |
[34:08] | Hey, you remember the first time we met? | 你还记得我们第一次见面的时候吗 |
[34:10] | About hour off that bus, you tried to rob my white ass. | 离公交大约一个小时 你试着想抓住我 |
[34:13] | We beat each other for about an hour. | 我们差不过打了一个小时的架 |
[34:16] | Both got suspended. | 两个人都被停学了 |
[34:18] | First… | 一年级 |
[34:19] | Second grade. Second grade, | 二年级 二年级 |
[34:20] | you remember. That was a start of something epic. | 你记得 这是个史诗般的开始 |
[34:25] | Something we always had, | 我们总有些什么 |
[34:26] | – respect. – Yeah, we had that. | -敬意 -是的 我们有这个 |
[34:28] | Yeah, well, you hurt my feelings, bro. | 你伤了我的心 老兄 |
[34:30] | – Becoming a cop. – I just found Joe. | -成为一个警察 -我刚看到乔 |
[34:32] | Yeah, 15 years inside. | 15年来 |
[34:34] | It’s funny what you’re capable of doing. | 很有趣你有能力做些什么 |
[34:39] | friendship, something? | 友谊 和其他什么 |
[34:42] | But I had what you call… | 但是我有你所称之为 |
[34:45] | an epiphany. | 顿悟 |
[34:46] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[34:47] | No such thing as code, honor | 不是准则和荣誉那些东西 |
[34:49] | – or friendship. – So, this is your plan? | -甚至友谊 -所以这是你的计划 |
[34:51] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[34:53] | I’m just wingin’ it. | 我是刚想的 |
[34:55] | After 15 years, of being told what to do. | 15年之后被告知该做什么 |
[34:59] | when to pee. | 什么时候去撒尿 |
[35:01] | when to poop. My brother, it feels invigorating. | 什么时候去拉屎 这感觉到精力充沛 |
[35:06] | Hey, now! | 现在 |
[35:10] | You know what? The cashier and that lady at the store… | 你知道吗 那个收银员和那个在商店的女士 |
[35:13] | – You didn’t have to do that. – I want you to know | -你不必这么做 -我想让你知道 |
[35:14] | what it feels like to be me. | 变成我的感觉是什么样的 |
[35:16] | What it’s like to be fucking helpless. | 他妈的束手无策又是什么感觉 |
[35:19] | I’ve paid the price. | 我已经付出代价了 |
[35:22] | Now you’re gonna pay. | 现在你到你了 |
[35:24] | You could’ve killed us last night. | 你昨晚上本可以杀了我们的 |
[35:26] | Yeah, what fun would that be now, huh? | 是呀 那现在又有什么意思 |
[35:28] | You know, we’re having fun now, brother. | 你知道 我们现在很有趣 老兄 |
[35:30] | Come on, baby girl. | 过来 小女孩 |
[35:32] | Oh, my God! Run to your mommy. | 我的天 快去你妈妈那 |
[35:34] | Mommy! Come here! | 妈妈 过来 |
[35:35] | Put that gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[35:37] | Okay… | 好的 |
[35:40] | watch me now. | 现在看着我 |
[35:42] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[35:45] | Huh? Where the fuck is Darcy, Jake? | 达西在哪 杰克 |
[35:48] | – Sonny. – Where the fuck is Darcy? | -桑尼 达西在哪 |
[35:51] | I’m gonna call my brothers on Darcy’s phone | 我要用达西的手机给我兄弟打电话 |
[35:53] | tell ’em where I am with that money and what you owe? | 告诉他我的钱在哪以及你欠的是什么 |
[35:56] | Well, use your imagination now. | 现在发挥你的想象力 |
[35:59] | Put your gun down. | 把你的枪放下 |
[36:04] | Whoo! Let’s go now. | 放下吧 |
[36:10] | Clips too, player. | 还有你的子弹夹 兄弟 |
[36:16] | Go ahead. Spin that over. | 继续 把这个转过来 |
[36:20] | I said, spin that shit over. | 我说 把他转过来 |
[36:24] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[36:28] | Toss them keys to that sweet ass ride. | 把钥匙扔给我 |
[36:35] | For fuck’s sake. Which gun should I use? | 见鬼 我该用哪把枪呢 |
[36:38] | I don’t know. So many choices, so many guns. | 我不知道 太多选择了 太多枪了 |
[36:44] | Where you going? What do you want? | 你要去哪 你想要什么 |
[36:46] | I want 15 years. | 我想了15年 |
[36:50] | I can’t get you that. | 我不明白 |
[36:54] | Your life will have to do. | 你的生活将不得不做 |
[37:01] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[37:07] | No. No, no, no, no Sonny, your death is for later. | 不不 桑尼你得等会再死 |
[37:13] | I want your life. | 我想要你的生活 |
[37:15] | Sit down, right there. | 坐下 在这里 |
[37:21] | Put them handcuffs on. You know how to use them handcuffs? | 戴上手铐 你知道这么使用手铐 |
[37:24] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[37:28] | Mm-hmm, there you go. | 走你 |
[37:33] | Imma go see Megan. See how she’s feeling. | 我要去见梅根 看看她感觉怎么样 |
[37:39] | – Fuck you, Jake. – You don’t got what it takes | -操你妈杰克 -你还没有找东西 |
[37:41] | to stop me. Not yet. | 可以来阻止我 还没完 |
[38:06] | Fuck! | 操 |
[38:47] | Hands off my freaking car, man! Police, out now! | 别碰我的车 警察 快滚出去 |
[38:50] | Let me see some ID. Get the fuck out. | 让我看些证件 快滚出去 |
[38:53] | Fuck, man. | 操你大爷 |
[38:58] | Where’s Darcy? Check on her, right now. | 达西在哪 快检查一下 马上 |
[39:01] | Darcy | 达西 |
[39:02] | Darcy | 达西 |
[39:04] | – Sonny, she’s not here. – You gotta get out of the house. | -桑尼 她不在这 -你现在快离开房子 |
[39:07] | No So… Listen to me, listen. | 不 听我说 |
[39:09] | Hey, hey. I’ll call you right back. | 我马上给你回电 |
[39:11] | Tell me what is going on… | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[39:13] | Sonny, you should see this place. | 桑尼你应该看看这个地方 |
[39:16] | – Jake, where is she? – Oh, you’d love it. | -杰克她在哪 -你会喜欢上这个的 |
[39:18] | – The service, impeccable. – You touch her, | -那个服务 简直了 -你敢碰她 |
[39:21] | I’ll fucking destroy you, Jake. You know that, right? | 我他妈要搞死你 杰克 你知道的 |
[39:23] | You and your inbred fucking racist brothers, | 你和你有种族偏见的兄弟 |
[39:26] | your mom, your whole family. If you touch her… | 你妈 还有你全家 如果你碰她 |
[39:28] | Oh, now I’m starting to hear it. | 哟 我刚听到喽 |
[39:31] | – Yeah, you’re hearing what? – The real you, Sonny. | -你听到啥了 -真正的你啊 桑尼 |
[39:34] | Fuck you, Jake. | 操你 杰克 |
[39:35] | – Where is she? – Sonny, you ain’t no cop. | -她在哪 -桑尼 你不是警察 |
[39:37] | You’re a fraud. That’s why you’re unhappy. | 你是冒充的 所以你不高兴 |
[39:41] | Why you can’t even make it stick with Megan. | 你为何无法坚持跟梅根在一起 |
[39:44] | Don’t you… Don’t you say her fucking name! | 你不准 你不准说她的名字 |
[39:46] | That’s why you can’t even be yourself. | 这就是为什么你甚至不能做自己 |
[39:48] | You touch her, you’re a dead man. | 你要敢动她 你就死定了 |
[39:49] | You know that, right? | 这点你很清楚吧 |
[39:50] | You promise? Do you? | 你确定吗 |
[39:53] | Pinky swear? You don’t have my stuff in an hour, | 拉钩吗 一小时内你没带来我的东西 |
[39:56] | my brothers gonna do a little more than just touch her. | 我兄弟可就不仅仅是摸她喽 |
[39:58] | I get all your money, man. | 我把钱带上的 |
[40:00] | Just let her go. Let her go and it’s yours. | 让她走吧 把她放了这些钱都是你的 |
[40:02] | Sonny, I’m losing you. | 桑尼 我这信号不好 |
[40:04] | I wish we could FaceTime but believe it or not, | 我真希望我们能视频聊天 但说真的 |
[40:07] | I don’t know how to use these things. | 我不怎么会用这些玩意 |
[40:09] | Jack | 杰克 |
[40:13] | Hey, strawberry. | 你好啊 草莓甜心 |
[40:16] | Would you slide that pretty little head up here | 你能抬起你那漂亮的小脸蛋 |
[40:18] | and start workin’ my inseam, yeah? | 开始耕耘在我的双腿之间么 |
[41:01] | ♪ We be hella fly We got justice ♪ | ♪我们所向无敌 我们得到正义♪ |
[41:04] | ♪ We be hella fly We got justice ♪ | ♪我们无人能力 我们拥有正义♪ |
[41:06] | ♪ We finna try We need justice ♪ | ♪我们想去尝试 我们需要正义♪ |
[41:09] | ♪ Take off on you like a jet ♪ | ♪像一架飞机 直飞向你♪ |
[41:11] | ♪ Fresh attire on the set ♪ | ♪崭新的装扮 用在那里♪ |
[41:14] | ♪ She had me Like a tie around my neck ♪ | ♪她拥有我 就像我颈上的领带♪ |
[41:17] | ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah We the justice ♪ | ♪哦 哦 哦 我们就是正义♪ |
[41:19] | ♪ We the jet ♪ | ♪我们就是那飞机♪ |
[41:21] | ♪ What’s up? You ain’t made it to my level ♪ | ♪怎么了 你还没达到我的水平♪ |
[41:24] | ♪ Buddy, tough luck ♪ | ♪伙计 算你不走运♪ |
[41:25] | ♪ I do not know What they tell you ♪ | ♪我不知他们告诉你什么♪ |
[41:26] | ♪ I will not lie ♪ | ♪我不会对你谎话连篇♪ |
[41:28] | ♪ Honestly, I really think That you did not try ♪ | ♪诚实的说 你没有为之努力♪ |
[41:30] | ♪ If you did You’d have a lot of things ♪ | ♪不然你会得到很多东西♪ |
[41:32] | ♪ But not time ♪ | ♪除了时间♪ |
[41:33] | ♪ And you really find A lot of that to hate on ♪ | ♪而你却将许多事情 迁怒于我♪ |
[41:35] | ♪ Me? I do not see Where you come from ♪ | ♪我却不知这是为何而起♪ |
[41:38] | ♪ I do not be on that level That you stay on ♪ | ♪我没必要 降至你的水平♪ |
[41:41] | ♪ Hold up, buddy, on my level You should hold on ♪ | ♪请你保持 而我的水平你难以企及♪ |
[41:43] | ♪ I really thought you woulda Had a sense to roll on ♪ | ♪我本以为你会有前行的意识♪ |
[41:46] | ♪ We talkin’ wheels ♪ | ♪我们聊过车轮♪ |
[41:47] | ♪ We talkin’ wings We talkin’ jet fuel ♪ | ♪我们说过机翼 我们谈过燃油♪ |
[41:49] | ♪ I got a message for you Take it to the next fool ♪ | ♪我有一句忠言 送给下一个你♪ |
[41:54] | Hey, Jake. Where’d you come from? | 嘿 杰克 你怎么到这来了 |
[41:57] | I asked around. I heard you roam around these parts. | 我四处打听 听说你在这片闲逛 |
[42:02] | – Oh, my phone. – Yeah, you dropped it. | -哦 我的电话 -对 你掉的 |
[42:04] | Back at the church I found it but you were gone. | 在教堂的时候 我找到的 但你走了 |
[42:08] | – Thank you. – This your dad or what? | -谢了哈 -这不会是你爸吧 |
[42:10] | I’m a different kind of daddy, girl. | 美女 我是另一种老爹 |
[42:17] | Your sister’s been blowing it up. | 你妹妹一直在打电话 |
[42:19] | Sonny has been calling too. | 桑尼也打过了 |
[42:21] | They’re not even together anymore. | 他们已经分开了 |
[42:23] | Ring, ring, ring. | 一直响啊 |
[42:24] | Today, she totally flips out. Says we have to leave the house. | 她今天发疯了 说我们必须离开家 |
[42:28] | Yeah, I know. I ditched her. | 我知道 我放了她鸽子 |
[42:30] | Hm, you should call her back. | 是啊 你应该给她回个电话 |
[42:32] | No, let ’em wait. | 不 让他们等着吧 |
[42:35] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[42:38] | – Stay. – Are you sure about that? | -别走 -你确定么 |
[42:43] | Well, listen, if we gonna stay, I guess Imma drink. | 好吧 如果我们不走 我去整点喝的 |
[42:47] | Hey, pretty lady. Why don’t you get daddy something to drink? | 嘿 美女 给老爹去买点喝的吧 |
[42:53] | – You want your change back? – Nah, you can keep it. | -找的零钱还要么 -不 你留着吧 |
[42:57] | Jesus, stare much? Alejandra go! | 我去 看够了没 亚历山大 快走 |
[43:04] | You always carry large like that? | 你总是带那么多现金么 |
[43:07] | Oh, you know, I’ve been incarcerated. | 跟你说 我被监禁过 |
[43:09] | I’ve been stamping license plates, | 我一直在压印车牌 |
[43:12] | sewing up underwear, working in the wood shop, training dogs. | 缝制内衣 在木店工作 训练狗 |
[43:14] | I mean, I’m splurging, girl. | 我的意思是 我一直在挥霍哟 美女 |
[43:20] | Yeah, I stare much. | 好吧 我花痴了 |
[43:29] | You know, we’re going to another party after… | 对了 我们准备去另一个聚会 |
[43:31] | whatever this is, if you wanna come. | 不管是什么聚会 只要你想去 |
[43:35] | I’m a little old for that. | 可惜我年龄有点大 |
[43:36] | But, I see you looking at that boy over there. | 我见你一直盯着那边的帅哥 |
[43:38] | I know you want to show him you got other plans. I get it. | 你是想让他觉得你另有盘算吧 我懂的 |
[43:42] | Come on, let’s roll out. | 来吧 咱们走 |
[43:45] | Uh, my friend Alejandra, with the drinks. | 额 我朋友亚历山大怎么办 |
[43:47] | Oh, she’ll take the Uber. Come on. | 没事 她可以叫个嘀嘀 咱们走 |
[43:52] | Um, it’s Uber. Like a verb. | 好吧 是滴滴 像个动词 |
[43:57] | Is it, smarty pants? | 是吗 天才美女 |
[44:17] | – Sonny. – Why are you still here? | -桑尼 -你为啥还在这 |
[44:19] | I’m not going anywhere without Darcy. | 我要等着和达西一起走 |
[44:33] | You hid this when we redid the bedrooms? | 我们重做卧室的时候你藏的这些玩意么 |
[44:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[45:11] | You know me and Sonny used to roll, right? | 我和桑尼曾勾肩搭背 你知道不 |
[45:15] | I got some stories. | 我这有些故事 |
[45:18] | You won’t believe the shit Sonny used to get up to. | 你不会相信垃圾桑尼以前干的那些事 |
[45:20] | – How bad was he? – Pretty bad. | -能有多坏呢 -那是相当地坏 |
[45:23] | You know, his mama was my mama and my mama was his mama. | 跟你说 我们都视对方的妈为自己的妈 |
[45:28] | We slept in the same bed together. | 我们睡一张床 |
[45:31] | Watched the same cartoons. | 看相同的动画片 |
[45:34] | We robbed the same jewelry stores. | 一起抢劫珠宝店 |
[45:36] | It wasn’t always like that. | 当然也不总是这样 |
[45:38] | We weren’t always kicking people down the stairs, | 我们并没有老是将人踢下楼 |
[45:40] | taking all their welfare checks. | 并拿走他们所有的救济金 |
[45:42] | Spending it on weed and just acting foolish. | 这样欺负弱者 表现的像傻逼 |
[45:47] | He thought he was gonna go to art school. | 他曾经认为他会去艺术学校 |
[45:52] | Fucking Michelangelo. | 该死的米开朗基罗 |
[45:54] | Sonny Michelangelo | 桑尼·米开朗基罗 |
[45:58] | He wasn’t too bad. Except that around here, | 他并没那么坏 除了在这附近 |
[46:02] | becoming an artist is like a… | 成为一名艺术家就像 |
[46:05] | finding a halo in hell. | 在地狱里寻找光环 |
[46:09] | Good luck, partner. | 好运 伙伴 |
[46:11] | Even though he’s my brother-in-law, he… | 虽然他是我的妹夫 |
[46:13] | …kinda acts like my father. | 但他表现的有点像我父亲 |
[46:17] | I kinda miss it, I guess. | 我挺怀念这种感觉的 |
[46:18] | He’s not really around anymore. | 他却再也不在我身边了 |
[46:20] | We gonna bring Sonny back around. | 我们要带桑尼回来 |
[46:22] | I’ll show you Sonny. | 我会带你去见桑尼 |
[46:26] | I’ll show you Sonny. | 我带你去见桑尼 |
[46:34] | Shit. | 哎 |
[46:36] | I had it since I was 14. | 从14岁我就拥有它们了 |
[46:41] | You seemed so distant sometimes. | 有时 你让我觉得很冷漠 |
[46:43] | And, all these years, I thought, | 这些年来 我原以为 |
[46:45] | it was because of somebody else | 你之所以很冷漠是因为某人 |
[46:46] | or something else, but it was this. | 或某事 但我没想到是因为它们 |
[46:50] | I can make it up, Meg. | 我可以弥补 梅 |
[46:56] | I’ll tell you what. | 这么说吧 |
[46:58] | You… | 你 |
[46:59] | you owe me now. | 你现在欠我了 |
[47:05] | Go find Darcy. | 给我找到达西 |
[47:17] | Sonny | 桑尼 |
[47:26] | – This ain’t the way. – Change of plans, baby girl. | -你走错路了 -计划有变 宝贝 |
[47:37] | I got your money, let me talk to Darcy. | 我拿到你的钱了 让我和达西通话 |
[47:39] | – What money, Sonny? – Darcy, where are you? | -啥钱啊 桑尼 -达西 你在哪 |
[47:42] | Uh, I’m just out with some friends. | 我和几个朋友在外面 |
[47:45] | Darcy, the man with you is very dangerous. | 达西 跟你一起的那人很危险 |
[47:47] | I’m not playing around, tell me where you are. | 我没开玩笑 告诉我你在哪 |
[47:49] | – More dangerous than you, demon? – What? | -能比你还危险么 魔鬼 -你说啥 |
[47:51] | No wonder you and Megan didn’t work. | 难怪你和梅根分了 |
[47:53] | She thought you were a good guy. | 她以为你是个好人 |
[47:54] | Listen, I don’t know | 听着 我不知道 |
[47:55] | what the fuck Jake has told you, | 他妈的杰克跟你说了些什么 |
[47:56] | but, I need you to listen to me. | 但是 你要听我的 |
[47:58] | Just the truth. | 只是真相 |
[47:59] | You don’t have to worry about | 你没必要担心 |
[48:00] | pretending no more with Megan either. | 假装不再和梅根在一起了 |
[48:01] | Darcy, tell me where you are! | 达西 告诉我你在哪儿 |
[48:05] | Hey, Sonny! You need to fix these brakes, boy. | 嘿 桑尼 你得解决这些误会喽 |
[48:09] | Hey, you relax, bro. We’re just going to a party. | 别担心 兄弟 我们只是去个聚会 |
[48:11] | Have a little fun. | 找点乐子玩玩 |
[48:12] | Hey, you remember Emilio, don’t you? | 对了 你还记得埃米利奥吧 |
[48:14] | You send him to the hospital with that traffic cone? | 你曾带着交通锥送他去医院 |
[48:17] | You wanna come? | 你想来吗 |
[48:18] | Let her out of the car and I’ll meet you. | 让她下车 我来找你 |
[48:19] | – You got what I asked for? – I got the money, man. | -我要的你拿到了么 -我拿到钱了 |
[48:22] | It’s yours. Just let her go. | 都是你的 让她走吧 |
[48:24] | I’ll see you there. | 待会见 |
[48:30] | What was all that about? | 你们刚才在聊啥 |
[48:31] | My inner asshole turning out. | 我内心的混蛋出来了 |
[48:34] | They say you are the same age | 他们说你进监狱时的年龄 |
[48:36] | when you leave prison as you went in. | 与出狱时的一样啊 |
[48:39] | I was 14. | 我那时14岁 |
[48:43] | – Maybe this is a bad idea. – Hey, Sonny going to be there. | -也许这是个坏主意 -桑尼会在那 |
[48:48] | You don’t like the party, you could leave. | 如果你不喜欢这个聚会 你可以走啊 |
[48:51] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[49:19] | Ooh, he likes you. | 哟 他喜欢你 |
[49:23] | – How you doing? – What’s wrong? | -你好吗 -你咋了 |
[49:25] | My cousin not good enough for you? | 我表哥还配不上你么 |
[49:27] | No, it’s just Jake and I was supposed to go to a party. | 不是 杰克和我要去参加一个聚会 |
[49:30] | Oh, but baby… | 可是 小妞 |
[49:35] | Take the seat, Frankie. Come on, baby. | 好好趴着吧 弗朗姬 我们走 宝贝 |
[49:42] | Emilio | 埃米利奥 |
[49:46] | – How you doing, brother? – So, so Sonny. | -最近咋样 兄弟 -一般般喽 桑尼 |
[49:50] | Today seems a little complicated, huh? | 今天看起来有点棘手哈 |
[49:52] | Yeah, it seem that way. | 是啊 看着挺棘手 |
[49:53] | Fucking with a cop’s family, | 和他妈的警察一家在一起 |
[49:55] | that’s new heights for even you. | 这对你来说都是新的挑战啊 |
[49:56] | Shit, I know. | 妈的 我知道 |
[49:58] | But, times is hard, man. | 但是 日子很难过啊 |
[50:00] | You know the kind of cash I gotta drop today. | 你知道我今天要损失某种钱吧 |
[50:03] | Send my kid off to college, you know what I mean? | 送我的孩子去上大学 你懂了吗 |
[50:05] | Real criminal shit. | 真正的犯罪 |
[50:07] | – That sound like your problem. – The more I make, cop, | -那是你的问题 -警官 我赚的越多 |
[50:12] | the more you motherfuckers take, man. | 你们他妈的没收的越多 |
[50:14] | Just let her go, she ain’t a part of this. | 让她走吧 她和这些没关系 |
[50:16] | But you made her a part of this now, man. | 但你现在让她与这些有关了 |
[50:18] | – Call your man, Jake. – Let her go. | -给杰克打电话 -让她走 |
[50:20] | Well, you know whose shop this is? | 你知道这是谁的店吗 |
[50:30] | Rustle this shit up. | 把他俩带上 |
[50:44] | What you all waiting for? Search him. | 你们还在等啥 给我搜他 |
[50:57] | Jake pay you yet? | 杰克给你钱了吗 |
[50:58] | I ain’t think so. | 没呢 |
[51:01] | – I’m the bag man. – Damn, Sonny. | -我是送货的 -该死 桑尼 |
[51:04] | You got some stones, man. | 你挺大胆的啊 |
[51:06] | Cop coming in the jungle, unarmed. | 警察不带枪来到匪窝 |
[51:09] | Slapping folks around, conversating, fraternizing with the felons. | 打人 与重罪犯聊家长里短 |
[51:14] | – It’s okay. – Sonny boy, do me a favor. | -没关系 -桑尼 帮我个忙 |
[51:17] | Kick that bread over. | 把你送的那包东西踢过来 |
[51:19] | Who tryin’ to make 700k? | 谁想赚70万 |
[51:21] | Any one of y’all put a hole in his head, it’s yours. | 你们中的任何人弄死他 就是你们的了 |
[51:24] | Seven hundred k, put a hole in his fucking head, you got it. | 他妈的爆他的头 就能拿到七十万 |
[51:27] | Y’all niggas don’t want no money? Shoot this nigga! | 你们这些黑鬼不想要钱吗 弄死这黑鬼 |
[51:29] | Nice Sonny, I’m loving it! | 好样的 桑尼 干得漂亮 |
[51:31] | Let me see what’s in this bag. | 让我看看这个包里有什么 |
[51:34] | Hey, Jake… | 嘿 杰克 |
[51:36] | think this about 700k. | 想想70万吧 |
[51:39] | Emilio? You’re a man of your word. | 埃米利奥 你是个信守的人 |
[51:48] | Little friendship we developed behind the wall. | 我们在监狱里建立了一点友谊 |
[51:52] | It’s uh… rapprochement. | 嗯 某种和解 |
[51:56] | Something you and I supposedly had, Sonny. | 这是你和我本该有的 桑尼 |
[52:02] | Don’t die on me, Sonny. | 别死在我前面啊 桑尼 |
[52:05] | Gift in your pocket. | 你口袋里有礼物哟 |
[52:13] | Go ahead, get your breath. | 站起来 缓一缓 |
[52:14] | Anything happen to her, | 她要有什么意外 |
[52:15] | y’all motherfuckers gotta deal with me, you understand? | 我会找你们这些混蛋算账的 懂吗 |
[52:18] | Only if you believe in reincarnation. | 那也只能在你的来世再说喽 |
[52:28] | Shit. | 该死 |
[52:29] | Hold on, hell no, not in here. | 等等 停下 不能在这里 |
[52:32] | Y’all go ahead and kill his ass. | 你们去弄死他吧 |
[52:33] | Use the motherfucking storage room. | 他妈的到储藏室里去 |
[52:36] | Good day, Sonny. | 好运 桑尼 |
[52:39] | Fuck you, Emilio. | 去你妈的 埃米利奥 |
[52:42] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[53:05] | Shit man, you can have the money, man. | 我操 钱归你了 兄弟 |
[53:15] | Sorry about the mess, motherfucker. | 抱歉把这里搞乱了 混蛋 |
[53:35] | Where you at, Sonny boy? Where you at? | 你在哪呢 桑尼 你在哪 |
[53:45] | Ah! Right on time, Sonny boy! Here you are! | 刚刚好啊 桑尼 来的正好 |
[53:50] | Come on, Sonny. | 快点 桑尼 |
[54:01] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[54:03] | Oh! | 我去 |
[54:11] | Fuck! | 操 |
[54:23] | You might have to hold the wheel, | 小宝贝 你可能得抓住方向盘 |
[54:24] | you might have to play along, baby girl. | 然后自娱自乐喽 |
[54:32] | Here we go, baby girl. | 走你 |
[54:34] | I see where your daddy’s goin’. | 我看见你父亲去哪了 |
[54:37] | – I see you, baby. – Sonny, watch out! | -我发现你了 -桑尼 小心啊 |
[54:40] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[54:50] | He’s not coming back for you. | 他不会来救你了 |
[54:52] | You don’t know Sonny. Say another fucking word | -你不了解桑尼 -再他妈说一个字 |
[54:55] | I’ll put your fucking brains on that little window. | 我就让你脑浆四溅 |
[55:12] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[55:16] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备要干什么 |
[55:22] | Jake. Answer me! | 杰克 说啊 |
[55:23] | Hey, don’t ask questions you already know answers to. | 别明知故问好么 |
[55:28] | Fuckin’ bitch. | 傻逼贱人 |
[55:50] | Sonny, Sonny. Stop! Please, stop! | 桑尼 快停下 |
[56:17] | Go ahead, finish it. | 来吧 给个了断 |
[56:20] | Right here. | 瞄准这里 |
[56:21] | Do it in front of my mom. | 当着我妈的面弄死我 |
[56:24] | Be a man like you used to be. | 像个男人一样 |
[56:26] | Leave him alone! | 住手 |
[56:33] | Do it for Joe and Kayvon, | 就当是为了乔和凯文 |
[56:35] | people you used to really care about, Sonny. | 你曾经很在乎他们 桑尼 |
[56:37] | Do it ’cause I sent them to hell today. | 杀了我 因为我今天送他们去见阎王了 |
[56:41] | -Sonny! – Uh, so disappointed, bro. | -桑尼 -哎 你太让我失望了 |
[56:44] | -I thought you were ready. – I got him, cuff him. | -我以为你准备好了呢 -把他拷了 |
[56:58] | Keep looking, you might find something you like. | 继续找吧 你会发现你感兴趣的东西 |
[57:01] | Come on. You see that? | 拜托 你看见了没 |
[57:04] | Sonny keeps it hidden in his house but it’s there. | 桑尼把它藏在家里 现在它在那 |
[57:06] | – Yeah, what’s that, Jake? – Himself. Demon. | -是么 那是啥 杰克 -他自己啊 魔鬼 |
[57:10] | Get this guy out of here. | 把这家伙弄走 |
[57:14] | Can you excuse us a sec, Darcy? | 达西 介意我和他聊会天么 |
[57:18] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[57:26] | Three million’s missing from that armored car | 那辆运钞车里丢了三百万 |
[57:28] | Jake Banning went down for. | 杰克 班尼死了 |
[57:30] | All right, then 15 years later, bills happen to show up | 15年后 那些钞票恰巧出现了 |
[57:33] | and everywhere I look, there you are. | 无论我调查到哪 都有你的身影 |
[57:36] | So listen, I was there. Fifteen years ago, I was there. | 听着 十五年前 我经历过那事 |
[57:40] | Not like you think, not like it sounds. | 不像你想的那样 也不是你听说的那样 |
[57:43] | But the whole shit went down, I was right there. | 但整件事都过去了 我也一样 |
[57:45] | Sonny… I don’t know if I can help you. | 桑尼 我不知道能不能帮你 |
[57:48] | What? I need you to add this to my bill. | 怎么帮 你把这事算到我头上 |
[57:50] | I’m giving you an hour, and then I gotta go to Getman. | 我给你一小时 然后我要去盖特曼 |
[57:53] | So, what do you expect me to do? | 那么 你希望我怎么做 |
[57:54] | I need you to at least give me till the morning. | 我需要你至少给我一晚上的时间 |
[57:56] | – Let me figure something out. – Why am I doing this? | -让我想想办法 -我为什么要这样做 |
[58:02] | All right, I will see you in the morning. | 好吧 明天上午见 |
[58:05] | – Early. – Thank you, thank you. | -很早啊 -谢谢 |
[58:23] | I got Jake. But, Jake got me. | 我抓了杰克 但是 杰克也害了我 |
[58:27] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[58:29] | Come clean, end up in a prison cell. | 我一身清白 结果锒铛入狱 |
[58:33] | Find the rest of the cash, bolt out of town. | 找到剩下的钱 然后溜出城去 |
[58:38] | I had to find a way out. | 我必须找到一条出路 |
[58:40] | A way out that would protect Megan and Darcy. | 可以保护梅根和达西 |
[58:44] | Darcy | 达西 |
[58:46] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay, it’s okay. | -我很抱歉 -没事 没事 |
[58:50] | It’s okay. Here, get in the house. | 没事了 来 进屋来 |
[59:01] | You comfortable? You have everything you need? | 感觉还好吗 满足了没 |
[59:05] | I miss this place. | 我想念这个地方 |
[59:07] | Home sweet home. | 甜蜜的家 |
[59:11] | You probably think I’m some irredeemable piece of crap, don’t you? | 你可能认为我是个不可救药的废物吧 |
[59:16] | Without one single drop of human compassion. | 没有一点人类的同情心 |
[59:19] | No, I’m wrong. | 不 我错了 |
[59:20] | Sonny must’ve really loved you. | 桑尼一定很爱你 |
[59:22] | He sacrificed who he was as a cop and a man | 他牺牲了他作为警察和男人的身份 |
[59:25] | to try and stop you. | 只是为了试图阻止你 |
[59:29] | Me? | 我吗 |
[59:30] | I’d have put a bullet in your head first chance I got. | 只要有机会我真想朝你头上开一枪 |
[59:35] | You hate him, Jake? | 你恨他吗 杰克 |
[59:39] | I love him like a brother. | 我像兄弟一样爱他 |
[59:41] | So all this just to hurt him? | 那你做这些仅仅是为了伤他的心吗 |
[59:44] | Self-help, Detective. | 自我救赎 警官 |
[59:47] | I’m trying to get his balls back. | 我想让他变的有种一点 |
[59:53] | You’re afraid of me, aren’t you, Detective? | 警官 你怕我吗 |
[59:57] | I am afraid of getting you on my shoe. | 我怕杀了你弄脏了我的鞋 |
[1:00:11] | All right. | 好啦 |
[1:00:13] | Well, I’m gonna finish the rest up tomorrow | 我明天就把剩下的做完 |
[1:00:15] | ’cause I still got let some of this dry. | 因为我还是想它们变得干一点 |
[1:00:17] | Yeah, I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[1:00:19] | It’s late. | 天黑了 |
[1:00:21] | Stay. | 留下吧 |
[1:00:23] | Stay? Are you sure you want me to stay? | 啥 你确定要让我在这过夜么 |
[1:00:26] | You remember where the couch is? | 你还记得沙发在哪么 |
[1:00:31] | Yeah? | 记得呀 |
[1:00:34] | Are you a comedian now, huh? | 你现在是改行当喜剧演员了吗 |
[1:00:37] | It’s good to see you smile. | 看到你笑真好 |
[1:00:43] | – Good night, baby. – Good night. | – 晚安宝贝 – 晚安 |
[1:00:49] | The armored car. | 运钞车 |
[1:00:51] | Huh? | 啥 |
[1:00:52] | Sonny Carson was there 15 years ago, wasn’t he? | 15年前桑尼在现场 对吗 |
[1:00:58] | You keep checking, you got somewhere to be? | 你一直在寻找 你要去某个地方对吗 |
[1:01:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:01:10] | I’m turning it off. | 我把摄像机关掉了 |
[1:01:12] | If you can help me out here, I can help Sonny. | 如果你能帮我 我就能帮到桑尼 |
[1:01:15] | Clearly, we both care about the guy in our own… twisted way. | 显然我们都在意他 用各自扭曲的方式 |
[1:01:20] | You and Sonny? Talk to me. | 跟我说说你和桑尼的故事吧 |
[1:01:27] | Question first. | 先问个问题 |
[1:01:29] | Are you L, G, B, or T? | 你是L G B 还是 T呢 |
[1:01:34] | You’ve been in prison too long, Jake. | 你在监狱待太久了Jake |
[1:01:36] | See, that shit’s not funny anymore. | 要知道 这屁话已经不好笑了 |
[1:02:29] | I thought Jake was gonna kill me. | 我以为杰克会杀了我 |
[1:02:34] | I’m so sorry I got you into this, Darcy. | 我害你被卷进来 真的对不起 达西 |
[1:02:38] | Well, what’s wrong with him? | 唉 他到底怎么了 |
[1:02:41] | Is he crazy? | 他疯了吗 |
[1:02:42] | You and Meg, | 你和梅 |
[1:02:44] | you’re the best thing I ever had. | 是我人生中最美好的事 |
[1:02:47] | Jake never had that. | 而杰克从未拥有过 |
[1:02:48] | He doesn’t have much love in him. | 他内心没多少爱 |
[1:02:52] | He wasn’t always like that though. | 虽然他以前不是这样的 |
[1:02:57] | What’s gonna happen to you? | 你会怎么样呢 |
[1:03:01] | I’m gonna be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[1:03:07] | Don’t you worry about me, okay? | 你不用担心我 好吗 |
[1:03:10] | Oh. | 嗯 |
[1:03:13] | Just remember that Megan and I are always here for you. | 记住 梅根和我会永远陪着你 |
[1:03:26] | – Sonny? – Jake escaped. | – 桑尼 – 杰克逃跑了 |
[1:03:32] | Now, come on. | 快走 |
[1:04:02] | Yeah, yeah. | 耶 |
[1:04:03] | You know what’s ironic, Lorna? | 你知道讽刺的是什么吗 洛娜 |
[1:04:06] | Huh? | 哈 |
[1:04:09] | You are on my shoe. | 这回换你被押着了 |
[1:04:14] | Sonny? | 桑尼 |
[1:04:17] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[1:04:19] | To find my brother. | 找我兄弟 |
[1:04:29] | One for you… | 一剂给你 |
[1:04:32] | one for you… | 一剂给你 |
[1:04:34] | and one for me. | 还有一剂给我自己 |
[1:04:38] | Blaine! | 布莱恩 |
[1:04:42] | – Fuck! – Jake. Jake Banning. | – 靠 – 杰克 杰克·班尼 |
[1:04:43] | – I don’t know. – Where is Jake? | – 我不知道 – 杰克在哪 |
[1:04:45] | You’re a fucking liar. Give me that. | 你个该死的骗子 给我 |
[1:04:46] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[1:04:48] | – I don’t know. – Jake Banning. | – 我不知道 – 杰克·班尼 |
[1:04:50] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | – 我不知道 – 你不知道 |
[1:04:54] | High end military shit, Blaine. | 高端军用品 布莱恩 |
[1:04:57] | Assault rifles, grenades. | 冲锋枪 手榴弹 |
[1:04:59] | That’s all you, baby. That’s your shit. | 就是你啊亲 就是你的货 |
[1:05:01] | You’re a dead man. | 你死定了 |
[1:05:02] | Oh, two shots, let’s try three. | 哦 打了两剂了 试试三剂吧 |
[1:05:05] | Stop! You’re gonna kill him. | 停手 你会害死他的 |
[1:05:07] | You feel fucking good, don’t you? | 你感觉爽爆了 是吧 |
[1:05:08] | What you got here? You got fucking dick pills? | 你这有啥 他妈的壮阳药吗 |
[1:05:10] | You can’t get your dick up on these fucking hoes here? | 对着这些婊子你都硬不起来吗 |
[1:05:13] | This will help, open up. | 吃这个有帮助 张嘴 |
[1:05:15] | Your fucking heart’s gonna explode, nigga. | 你的心脏就要爆了 黑鬼 |
[1:05:17] | You better give it up. | 你最好别死撑了 |
[1:05:19] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:05:21] | Don’t die, don’t die. | 别死 别死 |
[1:05:23] | Hold on, hold on. Eat them up. | 撑住 撑住 吞下去 |
[1:05:26] | Use your words. | 你说话 |
[1:05:27] | Use your words. | 说话啊 |
[1:05:28] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[1:05:29] | Use your fucking words. Tell me. | 你他妈的说话啊 告诉我 |
[1:05:32] | I don’t know. Where the fuck is Jake? | – 我不知道 – 杰克到底在哪 |
[1:05:34] | Where the fuck is Jake? | 杰克到底在哪 |
[1:05:36] | Just tell him where Jake is. | 就告诉他杰克在哪吧 |
[1:05:38] | Jake’s brothers… | 杰克的弟兄们 |
[1:05:40] | Just… Just tell him! | 就 就告诉他吧 |
[1:05:42] | They’re at… | 他们在 |
[1:05:44] | Let him go. They’re at the fucking Rat. | – 放开他 – 他们在耗子酒吧 |
[1:05:50] | You better not be fucking with me. | 你最好没骗我 |
[1:05:55] | He’s gonna need an ambulance. | 给他叫辆救护车 |
[1:07:07] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:08:29] | Not on the list, right? | 不在邀请名单里 对吗 |
[1:08:32] | No, ’cause see, I’m… | 对 因为你看 我是 |
[1:09:09] | God damn! | 天杀的 |
[1:09:12] | Nutritious. | 滋补 |
[1:09:18] | Damn, Sonny. | 靠 桑尼 |
[1:09:21] | You in hell yet? | 你到地狱没 |
[1:09:22] | I’m on my way, bruh. | 我在路上了 哥们 |
[1:09:25] | Come here, girl. | 妞 过来 |
[1:09:28] | Not what I just heard. | 我听到的不一样哦 |
[1:09:31] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:09:33] | Hey, Sonny. Be honest with me. | 嘿桑尼 老实告诉我 |
[1:09:38] | Is that not the finest ass you’ve ever seen? | 这难道不是你见过最棒的屁股么 |
[1:09:40] | I mean, it’s better than | 我意思是说 |
[1:09:41] | Megan’s little speed bump, right? | 这比梅根那小电臀棒多了 对吧 |
[1:09:44] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:09:45] | How many years do you think this is all worth? | 你觉得这样值多少年 |
[1:09:49] | Snorting pure Columbian, all for fun, | 吸着纯可卡因 纯粹为了开心 |
[1:09:51] | till she likes that, huh? | 直到她喜欢上那感觉 怎样 |
[1:09:52] | Maybe like two, three years. Maybe. | 或许两三年 或许 |
[1:09:57] | Somehow it just doesn’t seem to add up. | 不知怎的就是感觉没意思 |
[1:09:59] | I don’t know why. | 我不明白为什么 |
[1:10:01] | Give me a light, baby. | 点个火 宝贝 |
[1:10:03] | I mean, brother Kayvon, | 我意思是说 凯文老兄 |
[1:10:05] | maybe he’s worth two, three years. Maybe. | 或许他值两三年 或许 |
[1:10:10] | Joe? | 乔 |
[1:10:12] | Joe wasn’t worth shit from jump, if you ask me. So, | 要问我的话 乔从一开始就狗屁不值 |
[1:10:15] | uh, never mind. I give him a year | 啊 罢了 我给他一年吧 |
[1:10:17] | because I’m feeling charitable. | 因为我现在很仁慈 |
[1:10:20] | But all this shit here? | 但这摊子破事 |
[1:10:26] | Maybe five or six years. | 可能五六年吧 |
[1:10:29] | You’re losing me, Jake. Yeah, me too, Jake. | 你正在失去我 杰克 |
[1:10:31] | I’m talking about my life, you fucking dodo head! | 我说的是我的人生 傻帽 |
[1:10:35] | Fifteen fucking years. | 该死的15年 |
[1:10:38] | You go and try make them years up. It’s not easy. | 你去试试让他们多坐几年 很不容易 |
[1:10:40] | I’ve tried it. I’ve got my hands full. | 我已经试过了 我让自己忙得不可开交 |
[1:10:43] | I’ve done fucked and killed everything | 所有能搞的事也搞了 |
[1:10:45] | I can get my little itty bitty fucking hands on. | 能杀的人也杀了 |
[1:10:48] | It’s just doesn’t seem to add up. | 可好像就是没意思 |
[1:10:49] | I’m not being given my due. | 我没得到我应得的回报 |
[1:10:53] | All this shit here is just… boring. | 这些破事都很无聊 |
[1:10:57] | It’s all been done before. | 之前都玩过了 |
[1:11:01] | It’s really depressing me. | 这真的郁闷到我了 |
[1:11:04] | It’s been a depressing day. | 真是郁闷的一天 |
[1:11:10] | And then there’s you, Sonny. | 然后你来了 桑尼 |
[1:11:14] | You remind me… | 你提醒了我 |
[1:11:18] | My brother, you keep me going. | 我的兄弟 是你让我继续前进 |
[1:11:22] | And that pretty little whore right there, | 还有那边那个漂亮的小贱人 |
[1:11:24] | she told me the greatest story I’ve ever heard. | 她跟我说了目前为止我听过最棒的故事 |
[1:11:28] | That shit you did to that pimp, | 你对皮条客做的那档事 |
[1:11:31] | that’s the type of shit that keeps me warm and fuzzy at night. | 就是让我在夜里感到温暖窝心的典型 |
[1:11:34] | You tortured that boy just to get to me. | 只不过是为了找到我 你就折磨那小子 |
[1:11:37] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:11:39] | – I love it. – Hey, Kelly, | – 我太喜欢了 – 喂凯莉 |
[1:11:42] | go, get out of here. | 走吧 离开这里 |
[1:11:44] | – Kelly, go! – Kelly, stay. | – 凯莉 走啊 – 凯莉 别走 |
[1:11:47] | Stick around. | 就待在这呗 |
[1:11:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:11:54] | You recognize it, huh? | 你认得它么 |
[1:11:56] | It belong to uh… Whoever the fuck… | 它是谁的来着 管他妈是谁 |
[1:11:59] | What was her name? Lori? Donny? | 她叫啥来着 洛睿还是唐尼 |
[1:12:01] | What’s her name, Sonny? | 她叫什么名字 桑尼 |
[1:12:03] | – Lorna. – Lorna. | -洛娜 -洛娜 |
[1:12:05] | Yeah, Jake, her name is Lorna. | 对 杰克 她的名字叫洛娜 |
[1:12:07] | She’s right there, say hello. | 她就在那下面 打个招呼吧 |
[1:12:10] | She on my shoe. | 她当了我的替死鬼 |
[1:12:16] | One in the chamber, partner. | 膛里有一颗子弹 伙计 |
[1:12:18] | Go ahead, finish me. | 来啊 了结我吧 |
[1:12:20] | I know you got an end game. | 我知道你要终结游戏 |
[1:12:21] | You ain’t come up in this butcher shop | 现在的你不可能像傻不拉几的 |
[1:12:23] | like a dumb little lamb chop now, did you? | 小羊排一样出现在肉铺 对吧 |
[1:12:30] | I’m not gonna shoot you, Jake. | 我不会对你开枪的 杰克 |
[1:12:34] | I’m not gonna shoot you, you know why? | 我不会对你开枪的 你知道为什么吗 |
[1:12:39] | ‘Cause that’s what you want. | 因为那是你想要的 |
[1:12:43] | And look here, brother. | 看这里 哥们 |
[1:12:47] | Demon. | 恶魔 |
[1:12:49] | 24/7, life in prison. | 24/7的监狱生活 |
[1:12:52] | Twenty-three and one. You don’t count days, you count push-ups, | 23加1 你不数日子 你数俯卧撑 |
[1:12:56] | right boy? That’s what I call hell. | 对吧小子 那才是我所谓的地狱 |
[1:12:59] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:13:01] | Ain’t nobody shoot homie but me. | 除了我没人可以动我的老伙计 |
[1:13:07] | What, Sonny? We boring you? | 搞什么桑尼 我们让你觉得无聊了吗 |
[1:13:08] | Nah Jake… | 没有 杰克 |
[1:13:10] | …I thought you knew me. | 我以为你了解我 |
[1:13:14] | You got a plan now, huh? | 现在你有计划了么 |
[1:13:16] | Nah… | 没有 |
[1:13:19] | just winging it. | 只是随机应变 |
[1:13:50] | You kiddin’ me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:13:53] | That supposed to hurt? | 挺疼的吧 |
[1:13:55] | What do you know about pain? Huh? | 你对痛有多少了解 |
[1:13:58] | Hey, look me in my eyes. | 喂 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:14:01] | It’s like looking in a mirror, huh? | 就像看着镜子里的自己吧 |
[1:14:08] | How about one last drink? Huh? | 喝最后一杯 怎么样 |
[1:14:11] | One more. | 再来最后一杯 |
[1:14:21] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[1:14:26] | Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[1:15:13] | Demons always use your secrets against you. | 恶魔常常利用你的秘密来对付你 |
[1:15:16] | Those dark corners where you keep all the hurt and pain. | 你藏着所有伤痛的那些黑暗角落 |
[1:15:23] | They summon you. | 它们召唤着你 |
[1:15:26] | That’s why I knew | 这就是为什么我会知道 |
[1:15:27] | where Jake wanted me to find him. | 杰克会希望我去哪里找他 |
[1:15:30] | The place where his pain was rooted. | 他的痛苦生根发芽的地方 |
[1:15:35] | Place he’s been stuck for the last 15 years. | 过去15年一直困住他的地方 |
[1:16:21] | – Yeah, it figures. – Where else is there? | – 是啊我就知道 – 不然还能是哪 |
[1:16:28] | When I was in prison, I owned you, Sonny. | 我坐牢时 我有你 桑尼 |
[1:16:33] | When I got out… | 我出来之后 |
[1:16:36] | guess I don’t want to give you up. | 感觉我不想放弃你 |
[1:16:39] | Jake, listen to me | 杰克 听我说 |
[1:16:40] | and I really want you to hear what I’m saying. | 我真的希望你能把我的话听进去 |
[1:16:43] | Okay, Sonny, I’m really listening. | 好吧桑尼 我在认真听着呢 |
[1:16:45] | I didn’t take your life. | 我没有夺走你的生活 |
[1:16:47] | You made your own decision, | 是你自己当初作的决定 |
[1:16:48] | lost your own 15 years | 赔上了你自己的15年 |
[1:16:50] | I don’t owe you shit. | 我不欠你什么 |
[1:16:51] | Why would I do that to myself? | 我为什么要那样对我自己 |
[1:16:56] | ‘Cause you rotten. | 因为你堕落了 |
[1:17:03] | Some would say I’m a product of my environment. | 有的人会说 是环境造就了我 |
[1:17:06] | No, I used to say that to myself too. | 不是 我过去也常对自己这么说 |
[1:17:07] | It’s not true. | 但其实并不是 |
[1:17:09] | Something’s been fucked up inside of you for a long time. | 你内心的某处已经败坏很久了 |
[1:17:16] | You feelin’ that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[1:17:20] | It’s the fucking rush, man. | 是他妈的忙忙碌碌 |
[1:17:22] | It’s the uncertainty. It fucking kills me. | 是他妈的不确定 真他妈的要了我的命 |
[1:17:28] | That ain’t gonna be what kill you, Jake. | 这些不足以要你的命 杰克 |
[1:17:31] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是么 |
[1:17:34] | What’s gonna fucking kill me? | 那他妈的是什么会要了我的命 |
[1:17:42] | You should’ve went to South America. | 你当初真该去南美 |
[1:17:45] | Oh, I see it now. | 哦 我现在明白了 |
[1:17:48] | Sonny, I feel it now. | 桑尼 现在我感觉到了 |
[1:17:51] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 噢 真美 |
[1:17:53] | It’s fucking poetic, man. | 真他妈的有诗意 |
[1:17:56] | I know now. | 我现在知道了 |
[1:17:57] | I know now, you know, you got it back. | 我现在知道了 你的恶魔回来了 |
[1:18:02] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[1:18:03] | Do you, Sonny? | 是吗 桑尼 |
[1:18:05] | Come on, look me in my eyes. I wanna see it. | 快 看着我的眼睛 我想看看它 |
[1:18:11] | I know you’re dying to pull that trigger. | 我知道你恨不得扣下扳机 |
[1:18:15] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[1:18:17] | Hey, how does it feel to be me? | 喂 成为我的感觉怎么样 |
[1:18:20] | Huh? Do it. | 啊 开枪吧 |
[1:18:23] | If you don’t do this, I’ll be back. I’ll just get out. | 如果你不开枪 我会回来 我会出狱 |
[1:18:26] | I’ll find Megan. I’ll find little Darcy. | 我会找到梅根 我会找到小达西 |
[1:18:29] | I’ll find everybody you pretended to love and care about, | 我会找到所有你假装爱着关心着的人 |
[1:18:31] | I’ll take ’em away from you, boy. | 我会把他们从你身边带走 小子 |
[1:18:34] | I’ll take your life away from you piece by piece. | 我会一点一点地把你的生活拿走 |
[1:18:36] | Get on your fucking knees. | 你他妈的跪下 |
[1:18:40] | Get on your fucking knees, Jake. | 你他妈的跪下 杰克 |
[1:18:42] | Here we go. | 好吧 |
[1:18:47] | How did it go, Sonny? | 结局会怎样 桑尼 |
[1:18:49] | One would say, “We’re going straight to hell.” | 有人会说 我们会直接下地狱 |
[1:18:51] | What the other one say? | 另一种说法是什么 |
[1:18:55] | How’d it go, Sonny? Tell me. | 结局会怎样 桑尼 告诉我 |
[1:18:57] | Sonny, how’d it go? | 桑尼 结局会怎样 |
[1:19:10] | Sorry, brother. | 对不起 兄弟 |
[1:19:13] | You can go to hell all by yourself. | 要下地狱你自己下 |
[1:19:16] | It doesn’t end like this. | 不是像这样收场的 |
[1:19:39] | Sonny! | 桑尼 |
[1:20:09] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[1:20:13] | You and me… | 你和我 |
[1:20:15] | like lookin’ in the goddamn mirror. | 就像看着镜子里的自己 |
[1:20:19] | You’re like me, brother. | 你很像我 兄弟 |
[1:20:23] | Welcome back, Demon. | 欢迎回来 恶魔 |
[1:20:27] | I never left, brother. | 我从来没离开过 兄弟 |
[1:21:00] | Bring Sonny Carson in. | 把桑尼·卡森带回来 |
[1:21:06] | You see, we all have demons inside of us. | 你看 我们内心都有恶魔 |
[1:21:09] | The difference between me and Jake… | 我和杰克之间的区别在于 |
[1:21:12] | …he needed to feed his. | 他需要饲养他的恶魔 |
[1:21:17] | I had to kill mine. | 而我不得不杀了我的恶魔 |
[1:21:21] | But destroying your demons won’t always set you free. | 但灭了你的恶魔并不一定就可以获得自由 |
[1:21:25] | Only the truth can do that. | 只有真相可以 |
[1:21:28] | Did I want to keep the money? Sure I did. | 我有想过把钱据为己有吗 我当然想过 |
[1:21:32] | But I’m on my own road now, | 但现在我走的是属于自己的路 |
[1:21:34] | with the people I love. | 和我爱的人一起 |
[1:21:37] | And I gotta leave all my demons behind. | 而且我会把我的恶魔们全部留在身后 |