英文名称:Blood Diamond
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | Dia. | 狄亚 |
[01:15] | English boys don’t go to school every day. | 英国小孩都不必每天上学 |
[02:48] | Teacher say this country was founded as a utopia. | 老师说这国家本来是”乌托邦” |
[02:51] | Do you know what that word means, Papa? | 你知道那个词的意思吗? |
[02:54] | Well, she says someday when the war is over | 她说有一天战争结束 |
[02:56] | our world will be a paradise. | 这里就会变成人间乐土 |
[02:59] | And all this you learn in one day? | 才一天就学了这么多东西? |
[03:01] | And math and science. | 还有数学和自然科 |
[03:04] | This is too much learning. Tomorrow, you will stay home and mend the nets, yes? | 你学的太多了 明天就待在家里补渔网吧 |
[03:08] | No, Papa. | 不要 爸爸 |
[03:09] | What? So now you want to go to school every day? | 你又想每天上学吗? |
[03:46] | -Stay. -Papa. | -别动 -爸爸 |
[03:47] | -Stay! -Papa! | -别动 -爸爸 |
[04:25] | Jassie! | 洁丝! |
[04:26] | Solomon. | 索罗? |
[04:41] | Come, come, come. | 快来 |
[04:47] | Pick it up. Quick. | 快来 |
[04:50] | -Papa! Papa! -Jassie. | -爸爸! 爸爸! -洁丝! |
[04:53] | -Dia, run! -Papa! | -狄亚 快跑 -爸爸 |
[04:59] | -Papa! Papa! -Dia, run! | -爸爸! 爸爸! -狄亚 快跑 |
[05:03] | Papa! | 爸爸! |
[05:22] | Bring forward the next one. Bastard. | 把下一个带上来 混帐 |
[05:24] | Bring forward the next one. | 下一个 |
[05:27] | -Long sleeve -or short sleeve? -No. | -砍手掌或手臂? -不要 |
[05:32] | Young man. You must understand. | 是这样的 |
[05:34] | The government wants you to vote, okay? | 政府要你们投票 |
[05:37] | They gonna tell you say, “The future is in your hands.” | 他们说”未来在你们的手中” |
[05:41] | We now the future. | 我们才是未来 |
[05:43] | So we take your hands. | 砍断你的手 |
[05:45] | -No. -No more hands, no more voting. | -不要 没有手 就不能投票 |
[05:49] | Chop him. | 砍吧 |
[05:54] | Spread the word. The Revolutionary United Front is coming. | 把话传出去 革命联合阵线(RUF)来了 |
[06:00] | -R.U.F. -R.U.F.! R.U.F.! -RUF! -RUF! RUF! | |
[06:06] | Bring forward the next one. Bring him forward. Bring him forward. | 下一个 把他带上来 |
[06:12] | Long sleeve or short sleeve? | 砍手掌或手臂? |
[06:16] | -Short sleeve! -Chop him. | -手臂 -动手! |
[06:18] | Hold on, hold on. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[06:22] | Not this one. Look at him. | 这家伙很壮 看看他 |
[06:25] | -Put him in the truck. -Let’s go. | -带他上卡车 -走吧 |
[06:26] | Bring him to the mines. | 载去钻石矿 |
[06:28] | He can work. He can work. Move, move, move. | 他可以采矿 快点 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1289个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:222个,六级词汇:104个,GRE词汇:99个,托福词汇:146个,考研词汇:217个,专四词汇:184个,专八词汇:25个, 所有生词标注共:373个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:30] | Next one, next one, next one. | 下一个 下一个 |
[06:38] | Throughout the history of Africa | 非洲历史充满斑斑血泪 |
[06:40] | whenever a substance of value is found | 只要发现有价值的物质 |
[06:44] | the locals die in great number and in misery. | 当地人就会遭到大量屠杀 |
[06:47] | Now, this was true of ivory, rubber, gold and oil. | 包括象牙 橡胶 黄金和石油 |
[06:53] | It is now true of diamonds. | 现在当然也包括钻石 |
[06:56] | According to a devastating report by Global Witness | 根据全球见证组织的报告 |
[07:00] | these stones are being used to purchase arms and finance civil war. | 钻石用来购买军火并资助内战 |
[07:05] | We must act to prohibit | 我们必须抑止来自冲突区 |
[07:08] | the direct or indirect import of all rough diamonds from conflict zones. | 直接或间接的钻石原石进口 |
[07:19] | May I remind you | 我想提醒阁下 |
[07:20] | that the U.S. is responsible for two-thirds of all diamond purchases worldwide | 美国进口 全球三分之二的钻石产量 |
[07:25] | and I don’t anticipate that demand diminishing. | 我不认为需求量会降低 |
[07:29] | We must remember that these stones | 来自冲突区的钻石 |
[07:31] | comprise only a small percentage of the legitimate diamond industry | 只占了合法钻石业的极小部分 |
[07:36] | whose trade is crucial to the economies of many emerging nations. | 开发中国家的经济仰赖钻石贸易 |
[07:41] | The Freetown government and their white masters | 自由城的政府和白人领导者 |
[07:45] | have raped your land to feed their greed. | 贪婪地强占你们的土地 |
[07:48] | RUF have freed you. | 革命联合阵线解放了你们 |
[07:50] | -No more slave and master here. -It’s true. | -你们不再是他们的奴隶 -没错 |
[07:53] | Current estimates are that conflict stones account for only 15 percent of the market. | 根据目前的估计 冲突钻石只有百分之十五的市占率 |
[07:59] | But in a multi-billion-dollar-a-year industry | 但钻石业每年营业额高达数十亿 |
[08:01] | that means hundreds of millions of dollars are available | 冲突区就有数亿元 |
[08:05] | for weapons in these conflict zones. | 可以购买军火 |
[08:07] | RUF is fighting for the people! | 革命联合阵线为人民而战 |
[08:09] | RUF is fighting for Sierra Leone! | 我们为塞拉利昂而战 |
[08:12] | Any bastard think he would joke with me diamond, I go cut he throat. | 谁敢吞我的钻石 我就一刀杀了他 |
[08:19] | Stop! | 停下来! |
[08:22] | And we are joined today by members of that diamond industry | 钻石业代表也出席今天的会议 |
[08:26] | who wholeheartedly endorse your proposal. | 全心全意地支持你的提议 |
[08:30] | I hope you join me in applauding their presence here. | 请大家鼓掌欢迎他们 |
[08:34] | Mr. Van De Kaap and Mr. Simmons. | 凡德坎先生及辛曼先生 |
[08:46] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[09:21] | Don’t worry. We’ll be fine, huh? | 放心 不会有事的 |
[09:24] | Listen. You take off as soon as I’m out the door. | 我一下去 你就起飞 |
[09:29] | You don’t land until I raise you on the sat phone. | 接到我的卫星电话再降落 |
[09:33] | You be careful, Danny. | 小心点 丹尼 |
[09:34] | Don’t worry. They want these guns too much to do anything stupid. | 放心 他们要枪械 不会干蠢事 |
[09:53] | Where is Commander Zero? | 齐罗指挥官在哪里? |
[09:57] | I am Captain Rambo. | 我是蓝波上尉 |
[10:00] | Right. Right, I’ve seen your films, huh? | 是啊 我看过你的电影 |
[10:07] | I’m looking for Commander Zero, huh? | 我在找齐罗指挥官 |
[10:09] | He’s inside. You talk to me. | 要找他就得先跟我谈 |
[10:11] | You are here to help us in our struggle against the government. | 你是来帮我们对抗政府吗? |
[10:15] | I’m here to do business with Commander Zero, all right? | 我是来跟齐罗指挥官做生意 |
[10:34] | All right. | 好 |
[10:35] | You are the man, huh? You are the man. | 你是老大 你是老大 |
[10:42] | Here, huh? | 拿去 |
[10:56] | Hey. I’m talking to you! Stop! | 我命令你 站住 |
[10:59] | -Commander Zero. -Hey. | -齐罗指挥官 -嗨 |
[11:01] | -I go kill you, eh? -It’s fine, huh? It’s fine. | -我要毙了你 -没问题 没问题 |
[11:04] | Commander Zero. Commander Zero. | 齐罗指挥官! 齐罗指挥官! |
[11:08] | Mr. Archer, come here. | 艾奇先生 过来 |
[11:18] | You get something for me? | 你把货带来了? |
[11:20] | And yourself get something for me, huh? | 你也有东西要给我? |
[11:24] | Are you craze? You get for pay me first for them. | 别傻了 先把东西给我 |
[11:45] | This no fine, huh? | 这不够好 |
[11:47] | This no fine. | 这不够好 |
[11:55] | and their new weapons, huh? | 对付政府的全新武器 |
[11:57] | Maybe I could kill you and take what you bring. | 我杀了你 然后把货抢走 |
[11:59] | Then you get one more dead body | 你杀了我只有一具尸体 |
[12:01] | instead of airplane way full with grenade launchers. | 拿不到一批榴弹枪 |
[12:05] | So I’m think I’m gonna go to them government. | 要不然我就去找政府 |
[12:07] | Them government, at least them go pay me, huh? | 至少政府会给钱 |
[12:10] | Wait, wait. Wait, my friend. | 等一下 朋友 |
[12:17] | This is the thing you want? Here. | 你要的是这些吗? |
[12:19] | So many I not know what to do with them all. | 拿去 这玩意我多到不行 |
[12:22] | Hey, Archer, next time, you bring satellite TV, eh? | 艾奇 下次带卫星电视来 |
[12:25] | -I wanna see Baywatch. -Yeah. | -我要看《海滩游侠》 -好 |
[12:28] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[12:54] | Hello, hello, hello. | 哈啰 哈啰 哈啰 |
[12:57] | Papers, please. | 身分文件 |
[12:59] | Danny Archer, National Geographic. | 丹尼艾奇 《国家地理杂志》 |
[13:04] | You crossing into Liberia. | 你要到赖比瑞亚 |
[13:06] | I’ve got a letter from the minister of interior and a Liberian visa as well. | 我有内政部许可 也有签证 |
[13:10] | I’m doing a story on the Marrakaz, who, as you know | 我在做游牧部落的报导 |
[13:12] | are allowed to cross the border in order to get into grazing grounds. | 他们可以跨越国界寻找牧草 |
[13:16] | You ever read National Geographic, huh? | 你看过《国家地理杂志》吗? |
[13:59] | -You’re under arrest for smuggling. -No, no, no. | -你因为走私被捕了 -不 |
[14:02] | Listen here, my friend. Listen here, all right? | 听我说 好吗? |
[14:05] | I am good friends with Colonel Coetzee. | 我是寇兹上校的朋友 |
[14:08] | Colonel Coetzee would not be pleased that you’ve interfered with his business. | 你干扰他做生意他会很不爽 |
[14:12] | Now, you know who I am, all right? | 知道我是什么人了吧? |
[14:14] | You don’t wanna make trouble for me or my friends, all right? | 你最好别惹毛我和我朋友 |
[14:17] | Now, look, why don’t I just look the other way, all right? | 听好 我就睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[14:21] | You take one or two of those stones and get something lacquer for the wife | 让你拿一 两颗钻石替老婆 |
[14:24] | or maybe the mistress, all right? We’ll solve the problem right here, huh? | 或是情妇买好东西 这样不是省事多了? |
[14:29] | We’ll go back to Freetown and ask Colonel Coetzee | 我要带你回自由城问寇兹上校 |
[14:32] | how he wishes to thank his business associate. | 看他打算怎么谢谢你的好意 |
[14:35] | Guys, take him away. | 把他带走 |
[15:23] | Hey! What the fuck? What’s going on there? | 妈的 搞什么鬼? |
[15:26] | Come on! Fix that shit now! | 快过去修好 |
[15:28] | Wasting my time here! What in the shit is that? | 真麻烦 搞什么嘛 |
[15:32] | Fuck that stuff! Fix that shit! Damn, now need to work. | 快给我修好 回去干活 |
[15:35] | -Can’t work. What’s going on there? -Boss. | -继续干活 别偷懒 -老板 |
[15:37] | -Fix that thing. -I wanna go toilet. I must go now, now. | -快点修好 -老板 我内急 要上厕所 |
[15:40] | -I can’t hold it in, boss. -Go, go. | -忍不住了 老板 -去吧 |
[15:44] | Get to work. Go to work, go to work. | 回去干活 快点 |
[15:46] | Fuckheads wasting my time now. How am I work in this shit? | 没用的家伙 浪费我的时间 |
[15:55] | Stop! | 站住 |
[15:59] | Spread your fingers. | 张开手指 |
[16:02] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[16:19] | Make it quick. | 快点 |
[16:57] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[17:01] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[17:03] | The government troops are coming! | 政府部队攻来了 |
[17:10] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[17:44] | No, no, no! | 不 不 |
[17:45] | No! I’m not a rebel! | 我不是叛军 |
[18:27] | RUF is coming! RUF is coming! | 革命联合阵线来了 |
[18:30] | RUF is coming! RUF is coming! RUF is coming! | 革命联合阵线 |
[18:34] | RUF is coming! RUF is coming! RUF is coming! | 革命联合阵线来了 |
[18:38] | RUF is coming! RUF is coming! RUF is coming! | 革命联合阵线来了 |
[18:49] | RUF! RUF! RUF! | 革命联合阵线 |
[18:51] | RUF! RUF! RUF! | 革命联合阵线 |
[18:54] | RUF! RUF! RUF! | 革命联合阵线 |
[18:57] | RUF! RUF! RUF! | 革命联合阵线 |
[19:05] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[19:07] | What did you do with it? | 你把它埋在哪里? |
[19:09] | I’m talking to you, you hear me? | 我在跟你讲话 |
[19:13] | Where the diamond? The pink one. | 粉红色钻石在哪里? |
[19:16] | -I saw you take it. -You’re mad. I do not know you. | -我看到你拿走 -你疯了 我不认识你 |
[19:19] | Liar! I saw it with my own eyes. | 骗子 我亲眼看到 |
[19:24] | This big. Biggest I have ever seen. | 这么大 我见过最大的钻石 |
[19:29] | My brothers, I go give $ 1000 | 弟兄们 从他身上找到钻石 |
[19:33] | to the man who cuts the diamond out of this bastard. | 我赏一千元 |
[19:36] | You the craze! You the craze! | 你这个疯子 |
[19:40] | Where is the diamond? | 我身上哪来的钻石? |
[19:42] | Where is the diamond? Do you see a diamond? | 你有看到吗? |
[19:46] | You devils have taken my family! My home! I done lost everything! | 你们抢走我的亲人 毁了我的家 全都没了! |
[19:52] | Here, look. What is left? | 你自己看 我还剩下什么? |
[19:55] | What is left? | 我什么都没有 |
[19:57] | If there is a diamond, you are the one who has taken it! | 钻石一定被你自己吞了 |
[20:00] | Liar! The man is a liar! | 骗人 这家伙是骗子 |
[20:03] | I know your name, Solomon Vandy! You have a name! | 我知道你的名字 索罗门·梵迪 你有名有姓 |
[20:07] | You have a family! And I’ll catch them! | 你有家人 我会找到他们 |
[20:11] | And I’ll find them! | 把他们抓起来 |
[20:30] | Please tell me you brought me cigarettes, bru, please. | 拜托你有带香烟来 |
[20:33] | I just have to tell you, Danny. | 我必须告诉你 |
[20:35] | The colonel’s not going to be happy about you losing the diamonds. | 你把钻石弄丢 上校会很不爽 |
[20:38] | Forget the colonel. There’s a fisherman in there, all right? | 管他的 牢里有一个渔夫 |
[20:41] | He might’ve found a pink. Big one. | 他找到一颗特大粉红钻 |
[20:44] | What about the colonel? He’ll want that stone. | 上校一定也要那颗钻石 |
[20:46] | Screw the colonel. I’ll contact our friends in London. | 去他的 我直接找伦敦的朋友 |
[20:49] | If this stone is as big as I think, we’re gonna need a real buyer, all right? | 那颗钻石超大 我需要大买主 |
[20:53] | What? What? | 什么? |
[20:56] | London wants nothing more to do with you. | 伦敦买主不想跟你有瓜葛 |
[20:59] | “Arrest in Sierra Leone of Daniel Archer, former mercenary and smuggler” | 前佣兵及走私贩丹尼艾奇被捕 |
[21:04] | “Retains close ties to Van De Kaap diamond cartel. | 据说他和凡德坎钻石集团关系密切 |
[21:06] | Sources say they deny any affiliation whatso” | 该集团否认这项指控 |
[21:10] | Fucking hell. | 去它的 |
[21:13] | Listen, his name is Solomon Vandy, all right? | 他叫索罗门·梵迪 |
[21:15] | Van De Kaap is gonna want that stone, whatever they say. You just get him out. | 凡德坎一定会要这颗钻石 你只管把他保出来 |
[21:19] | Get him out. | 把他保出来 |
[21:24] | Yeah, can you tell Mr. Simmons that Danny Archer called. Right. | 请转告辛曼先生 丹尼·艾奇找他 |
[21:29] | Archer. A-R-C-H-E-R. | 艾奇 A-R-C-H-E-R |
[21:57] | Afternoon, darling, huh? | 午安 |
[21:59] | Big white man all alone. That is no fine. | 大男生一个人 不好耶 |
[22:03] | -I’m safe, huh? No HIV. -Yeah, yeah. I’ve heard that one before. | -我安全 没爱滋 -才怪 少来这一套 |
[22:08] | Archer, I know where to get nice baby diamond just for you. | 我可以帮你弄到小钻石 |
[22:11] | -Not now, next time. -Come on, Archer. | -下一次吧 -拜托啦 |
[22:13] | I said not now, next time. Bugger off. | 我说下一次 滚开 |
[23:08] | Solomon Vandy? | 索罗门·梵迪? |
[23:11] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[23:13] | It seems you made a friend in prison. | 你在牢里交了个朋友 |
[23:41] | -Hey. -How the body, Mr. Archer? | -嘿 -艾先生 你好吗? |
[23:43] | The body fine, M’Ed. | 很好 老麦 |
[23:50] | So you want something nice, huh? | 你要好货? |
[23:52] | The best you can get ahold of, all right? | 最好的 行吗? |
[23:55] | Take me a few days, but I go find you something special. | 要多花几天 不过我会弄到 |
[23:59] | All right. You hear they took Marampa yesterday? | 很好 听说马兰帕被叛军占领 |
[24:03] | -Really? -Now, come on. | -真的吗? -少来 |
[24:05] | You know every move they make. When are they gonna hit us? | 你清楚得很 他们几时会攻来? |
[24:07] | Oh, I imagine they come do some shopping very soon. | 我猜应该很快就会来了 |
[24:12] | Yeah, yeah. Got any smokes back there? | 是啊 有烟吗? |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 有 |
[24:26] | Who’s that, huh? | 那是谁? |
[24:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:37] | -Can I offer you a cigarette? -Oh, no, thanks. | -来根烟吗? -不 谢了 |
[24:41] | You listening to this? | 你看到没? |
[24:43] | I am profoundly sorry. | 我感到万分抱歉 |
[24:46] | The world is falling apart, and all we hear about is Blowjobgate. | 世界这么乱 却只报他的性丑闻 |
[24:50] | I believe he’s sorry. | 我相信他很抱歉 |
[24:51] | When was the last time the world wasn’t falling apart, huh? | 这世界哪时候没有乱过? |
[24:57] | A cynic. Why don’t you sit down and make me miserable? | 你真是愤世嫉俗 说来听听 也让我感受一下 |
[25:03] | -Danny Archer. -Maddy Bowen. | -丹尼·艾奇 -曼蒂·鲍恩 |
[25:06] | -Pleased to meet you. -Nice to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[25:08] | -American, huh? -Guilty. | -美国人? -没错 |
[25:10] | Well, Americans usually are. | 美国人通常都有错 |
[25:13] | Says the white South African? | 南非白人就没错? |
[25:17] | I’m from Rhodesia. | 我来自罗得西亚 |
[25:20] | We say Zimbabwe now, don’t we? | 现在叫辛巴威 不是吗? |
[25:23] | -Do we? -Last time I checked. | -是吗? -我很确定 |
[25:27] | Don’t tell me, you’re here to make a difference. | 别告诉我你是来这里改变这里的现状 |
[25:29] | -And you’re here to make a buck? -I’m here for lack of a better idea. | -而你是来淘金的? -我是走投无路才会来 |
[25:33] | -That’s a shame. -Not really. | -真遗憾 -一点都不会 |
[25:35] | Peace Corps types only stay around long enough | 和平组织会发现 |
[25:37] | to realize they’re not helping anyone. | 他们谁也帮不了 |
[25:39] | Government only wants to stay in power | 政府官员只想大捞一笔 |
[25:41] | until they’ve stolen enough to go into exile somewhere else. | 然后流亡到别的国家 |
[25:45] | And the rebels, they’re not sure they want to take over. | 叛军也不想把政府赶走 |
[25:47] | Otherwise, they’d have to govern this mess. | 收拾残局 |
[25:50] | -But TIA, right, M’Ed? -TIA. | -这就是TIA 对吧? -TIA |
[25:52] | What’s TIA? | TIA是什么? |
[25:54] | -“This is Africa,” huh? -Right. | -“这就是非洲” -没错 |
[25:59] | -You want another? -Sure. | -再来一瓶? -好 |
[26:05] | So which one are you? | 你是什么? |
[26:09] | -Smuggler? -Am I? | -走私贩? -是吗? |
[26:12] | Somehow you don’t strike me as the UNICEF type. | 你不像是慈善人士 |
[26:16] | How about soldier of fortune? | 我像是佣兵吗? |
[26:19] | Or is that too much of a clich? | 还是这太老套了? |
[26:21] | Diamonds? | 钻石走私贩? |
[26:24] | -If I told you I was a missionary? -For Van De Kaap? | -搞不好我是传教士 -你替凡德坎工作? |
[26:29] | Better watch that type of talk, Miss Bowen. | 鲍小姐 讲话小心点 |
[26:32] | In America, it’s bling-bling, but out here, it’s bling-bang, huh? | 在美国是金银财宝 但在这里是金银火炮 |
[26:35] | I wouldn’t want you getting in any trouble. | 我可不想害你出事 |
[26:39] | How much trouble do you think I would get into | 我想谈谈血钻石 |
[26:42] | for talking about blood diamonds? | 会惹出什么事? |
[26:48] | -You’re a journalist. -That’s right. | -你是记者? -没错 |
[26:55] | Piss off, huh? | 那就别烦我 |
[27:01] | For five years, this country has reported almost no diamond exports | 五年来塞拉利昂没有出口钻石 |
[27:04] | while Liberia, right next door, has exported 2 billion dollars’ worth. | 邻国利比里亚却有二十亿出口额 |
[27:08] | Very odd, considering that Liberia has no diamonds to speak of. | 但是利比里亚不出产钻石 |
[27:11] | I’m shocked. | 我太惊讶了 |
[27:12] | Van De Kaap denies trading blood diamonds, but admits it’s impossible | 凡德坎否认买卖血钻石 却承认 |
[27:16] | to tell where a diamond comes from unless their smuggler gets caught. | 对钻石的来处不知情 除非他们的走私贩被逮到 |
[27:20] | What do you want from me, huh? | 你要我说什么? |
[27:22] | You know all about Van De Kaap. Help me out. Off the record. | 你知道凡德坎的秘密 告诉我 以匿名身分 |
[27:27] | Well, off the record, I like to get kissed before I get fucked, huh? | 好吧 我不爱搞来历不明的女人 |
[27:34] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[28:09] | -Cordell. How is it, Shona? -Long time, pal. | -老柯 你好吗? -好久不见 |
[28:12] | -How’s Alice? -She’s well, thanks. | -艾莉丝好吗? -她很好 谢了 |
[28:16] | Tim must be in school, right? | 提姆一定上学了? |
[28:18] | -Big kids, big problems, you know? -Yeah, yeah. | -孩子愈大 麻烦愈多 -是的 |
[28:20] | I heard you got into a spot of trouble in the bush, huh? | 听说你在荒郊野外出了事 |
[28:23] | Well, you know the bush, right, bru? | 荒郊野外很危险 |
[28:26] | -Company doing well? -Can’t complain. | -公司生意不错? -过得去 |
[28:29] | Eleven wars in the continent. We’re keeping busy. | 十一场战争 忙得很 |
[28:32] | So, what, you’re here on holiday, huh? | 你是来这儿度假吗? |
[28:36] | -How’s the colonel? -He sends his regards. | -上校好吗? -他向你问好 |
[28:38] | Good, good. Score us a loose, huh? | 很好 给根烟吧 |
[28:43] | Smoking will kill you, bru. | 抽烟会得肺癌 |
[28:45] | Only if I live, right? | 要是我活得够久的话 |
[28:52] | That’s for breaking my TV, bru. | 谁叫你砸烂我的电视 |
[28:59] | Tell the colonel he’ll get his money. I’ll come see him soon. | 告诉上校他会拿到钱 我很快会去找他 |
[29:09] | Ten more. | 再十个人 |
[29:10] | Come. Come. | 来 进去 |
[29:19] | Go on. | 进去 |
[29:35] | Dia. Dia. Come here. Get away from there. | 狄亚 过来 别过去 |
[29:40] | Go. Go, Mama. | 妈 快跑 |
[29:42] | Stay down. | 趴低一点 |
[30:03] | Excuse me, my name’s Solomon Vandy | 对不起 我叫索罗门·梵迪 |
[30:04] | -Check the list. -I have checked the list. | -去查名单 -我查过名单 |
[30:07] | -File papers at the Office for Refugees. -Sir, I have filed papers with the office. | -你要到难民办事处缴交文件 -我去过难民办事处了 |
[30:11] | Then God help you, because I can’t. | 那就只有上帝帮得了你 |
[30:13] | -Please, sir -Next. | -拜托 -下一个 |
[30:15] | -Sir Sir, no, please. -Hey, hey. Me, me, me. | -先生 拜托 -是我 |
[30:17] | Husband here. One year we look. | 我找我丈夫找了一年 |
[30:25] | Hurry, Mom. Go. | 妈妈! |
[30:33] | Dia! Dia! | 狄亚! |
[30:34] | -Jassie! -Dia! | -洁丝! -狄亚! |
[30:35] | -Mama! -Dia! | -妈妈 -狄亚! |
[30:37] | Jassie! Mama! | 洁丝! 妈妈! |
[31:01] | He’s been waiting. What took you? | 他在等你 怎么这么久? |
[31:05] | What are you gonna do, shoot me right here, huh, Shona? | 你想怎样? 当场把我给毙了? |
[31:09] | Now, don’t be a wanker, man. Get in. | 别闹了 进去吧 |
[31:44] | -Hello, Danny. -Colonel. | -你好 丹尼 -上校 |
[31:46] | You look well. | 你的气色不错 |
[31:48] | Clean living and a pure heart, I suppose, huh? | 我的生活健康 没干坏事 |
[31:52] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[31:55] | It seems the rebels have taken back the diamond fields, Danny. | 看来叛军把钻矿抢回来了 |
[31:58] | The government of Sierra Leone has contracted us | 塞拉利昂政府雇请我们 |
[32:01] | to go in there and take the rebels down. | 把钻矿再抢回来 |
[32:03] | So you sell the rebels weapons | 你卖军火给叛军 |
[32:05] | the government hires you when they use them? Nice, sir. | 政府再请你消灭他们 真聪明 |
[32:08] | I assume you’re asking for mining concessions, huh? | 我猜你也要采矿权 |
[32:11] | We save the government, they show their gratitude. | 我们拯救政府 他们表示谢意 |
[32:14] | And you get rich, right? | 你就发大财 对吧? |
[32:21] | How long have I known you, Danny? | 我几时认识你的? |
[32:23] | I was I was 19, sir. | 我十九岁那年 |
[32:26] | And you survived. A lot of boys didn’t. Why is that? | 你活到现在 很多人死了 你怎么没死? |
[32:32] | Just lucky, I guess. | 我猜我很幸运 |
[32:37] | No, you were a good soldier. But I made you better, didn’t I? | 不 你是个好士兵 不过我把你磨练得更好 |
[32:45] | Yes, sir. Yes, you did. | 是的 长官 |
[32:46] | And over the years, didn’t I protect you | 这些年来我也一直保护你 |
[32:50] | teach you about diamonds, cut you in on the deals? | 教你走私钻石 让你分一杯羹 |
[32:54] | -Some might call it that, yeah. -But not you | -可以这么说吧 -但现在 |
[32:59] | because you done with me now, eh? On to bigger things. | 你却用不着我了? 做起大生意了 |
[33:06] | I need a man that knows his way around up there. | 我要雇个高手来帮我的忙 |
[33:08] | Unless, of course, you wanna cut me in. Something pink? | 除非粉红钻那笔生意你算我一份 |
[33:13] | Sir | 长官 |
[33:15] | Our deal went bad, and you owe me money. | 你欠我钱 |
[33:17] | I’ll take a stone as payment. | 就拿那颗钻石来还债 |
[33:19] | Look, do you think if I found a stone like that, I’d still be on this continent? | 若我有那颗钻石还会留在这里? |
[33:23] | -Come on. -Danny, give me your hand. | -拜托 -丹尼 手伸出来 |
[33:30] | That’s red earth. It’s in our skin. | 我们都属于非洲这块红土 |
[33:34] | The Shona say the color comes from all the blood | 绍纳人说红土 |
[33:37] | that’s being spilled fighting over the land. | 是鲜血染成的 |
[33:41] | This is home. You’ll never leave Africa. | 这是我们的家 你离不开非洲 |
[33:48] | If you say so, sir. | 随便你怎么说 |
[34:07] | So, what did you do, bury it? | 你把它埋起来吗? |
[34:12] | Yeah. Yeah, I would have buried it, huh? | 我也会把它埋起来 |
[34:15] | -What are you talking about? -What am I talking about? Come on, bru. | -你在说什么? -别装了 朋友 |
[34:19] | I’m late for work. | 我要去工作 |
[34:21] | Pink, huh? The biggest one he’d ever seen. | 他见过最大的粉红钻? |
[34:24] | You were in the mining camps, weren’t you, bru? | 你在钻石矿 对吧? |
[34:26] | Why else would that rebel with the bandaged arm make up such a story? | 那个单眼叛军干嘛乱编故事? |
[34:30] | Go ask him. | 你去问他呀 |
[34:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:57] | Your mothers and fathers, your brothers and sisters are dead. | 你们的父母兄弟姐妹都死了 |
[35:00] | -You are dead! You have been reborn. -No! | -你也死了 你已经获得新生 -不! |
[35:02] | -We are your family now. -No! No! | -重生后我们是一家人 -不 |
[35:13] | Your parents are weak. | 你们的父母太软弱 |
[35:16] | They’re the farmers. They’re the fishermen. | 他们是农夫 他们是渔夫 |
[35:21] | They’ve done nothing but suck the blood from this country. | 他们只会吸干这个国家的血 |
[35:26] | But you are the heroes who will save this nation. | 你们是拯救这个国家的英雄 |
[35:31] | You are not children anymore. | 你们不再是小孩 |
[35:34] | You’re men. | 你们是男人 |
[35:38] | No one has ever given you respect | 以前谁都看不起你们 |
[35:41] | but with this in your hand, they go fear you. | 有了枪他们就会怕你们 |
[35:44] | If you do not get the respect you deserve | 他们敢再看不起你们 |
[35:47] | you will take it by shedding their blood. | 你们就让他们血流成河 |
[35:50] | -Repeat after me, shed their blood. -Shed their blood. | -跟我说”血流成河” -血流成河 |
[35:54] | -Louder! Shed their blood! Shed their blood! -Shed their blood! | -大声点 血流成河 -血流成河 |
[35:57] | Make them hear you in Freetown. Shed their blood! Shed their blood! | 你们要让自由城血流成河 血流成河 |
[36:00] | Shed their blood! Shed their blood! Shed their blood! | 血流成河 |
[36:03] | -Dia Vandy, stand up. -Shed their blood! Shed their blood! | -狄亚·梵迪 站起来 -血流成河 |
[36:06] | -Shed their blood! Shed their blood! -Put your hand on the gun. | -拿起这把枪 -血流成河 |
[36:09] | Shed their blood! Shed their blood! | 血流成河 |
[36:11] | Shed their blood! Shed their blood! | 血流成河 |
[36:13] | -Shed their blood! Shed their blood! -Now squeeze the trigger. | -血流成河 -扣下扳机 |
[36:16] | Come on, Dia. Pull the trigger. Pull the trigger! | 快点 扣下扳机 |
[36:55] | I know, I know. It’s hard to be a man. | 我知道 当男人不容易 |
[37:00] | Sit up. Come. | 坐起来 |
[37:03] | But you are a soldier of the revolution now. | 不过你现在是革命军士兵 |
[37:07] | And I am your commander. | 我是你的指挥官 |
[37:11] | Whatever you need | 不管你要什么 |
[37:13] | guns, CDs, food | 枪 光碟片 食物 |
[37:16] | come to me. I will take care of you. | 尽管来找我 我会照顾你 |
[37:23] | Today, you are promoted to the rank of captain. | 今天你被升为小队长 |
[37:34] | Dia Vandy | 狄亚·梵迪 |
[37:38] | boss man. | 你是老大 |
[37:57] | How’s it, bru? | 怎么样? |
[37:59] | -You got something for me, huh? -Yeah. | -东西拿到了吗? -拿到了 |
[38:03] | -So, what’s new, M’Ed? -Fucking RUF. | -有什么消息? -叛军 |
[38:07] | Tried to hit the government building across the street. | 想炸掉对面的政府大楼 |
[38:10] | Shit, man, half the people be soldiers today, RUF tomorrow. | 今天是政府军 明天就是叛军 |
[38:15] | -Might be time to get your family out, huh? -And go where? | -你该带家人逃走了 -逃去哪里? |
[38:18] | Just fire up the chopper and fly away like you people? | 像你们坐上直升机飞走? |
[38:22] | This my country, man. | 这是我的家园 |
[38:24] | We here long before you came, long after you gone. | 生于斯长于斯 哪儿都不会去 |
[38:37] | -Hi. I’m Maddy Bowen. -How about you dance with me? | -嗨 我是曼蒂·鲍恩 -跟我跳一支舞 |
[38:40] | -No, I don’t dance. -Neither do I. Come on. | -我不会跳舞 -我也不会 来吧 |
[38:49] | -So, Danny -Archer. | -丹尼 -叫我艾奇 |
[38:51] | Archer. | 艾奇 |
[38:53] | When did you first start moving stones? Was it Angola? | 你几时开始走私钻石? 在安哥拉的时候? |
[38:59] | Then you did the whole mercenary thing. Was that fun? | 你也当过佣兵 好玩吗? |
[39:05] | So, what are you? Nihilist? Opportunist? | 你是虚无主义者或投机分子? |
[39:09] | Maybe I wasn’t breast-fed as a child, huh? | 也许我从小就没喝母奶 |
[39:13] | You think I haven’t met people like you before? | 你以为我没见过你这种人? |
[39:16] | -I think you get off on people like me. -You think? | -我想你喜欢我这种人 -想得美 |
[39:22] | When did you first start working for Van De Kaap? | 你几时开始替凡德坎走私? |
[39:25] | Christ, you never stop, do you? | 天啊 你真是不识好歹 |
[39:28] | No, I never stop. | 对 我不会罢手的 |
[39:32] | Do you want me to stop? | 你要我罢手吗? |
[39:35] | Why don’t we go back to your place, see what’s in the minibar, huh? | 咱们回你房间 边喝边聊 |
[39:39] | I’m a print journalist. I drank it. | 我是平面记者 酒都喝光了 |
[39:42] | Is it possible that you don’t care how many people die | 你不在乎 |
[39:45] | because of the deals you do? | 走私钻石会害死人? |
[39:47] | People here kill each other as a way of life. Always been like that. | 这里的人一向都在自相残杀 |
[39:51] | So you can just watch it and go about your day? | 你们都可以冷眼旁观? |
[39:55] | Maybe we should all just write about it, then. | 也许我们都应该当记者 |
[39:57] | Look, thanks for the dance, huh? | 多谢你陪我跳舞 |
[40:02] | -And a shot too, huh, M’Ed? -Sure. | -来一杯酒 -好 |
[40:09] | You’re a hard case, huh? | 你真的这么冷血吗? |
[40:10] | Tell me something, how long you been here in Africa, huh? | 告诉我 你来非洲多久了? |
[40:13] | Three months. And before that, Afghanistan and Bosnia. | 三个月之前在阿富汗和波斯尼亚 |
[40:17] | You come here with your laptop computer | 你带着笔记电脑 |
[40:19] | and your malaria medicine and your little bottles of hand sanitizer. | 一大堆药和一瓶瓶杀菌洗手霜跑来 |
[40:24] | Think you’re gonna change the outcome, huh? | 自以为能改变什么? |
[40:27] | Let me tell you something. You sell blood diamonds too. | 其实你也在买卖血钻石 |
[40:30] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗? -真的 |
[40:32] | Tell me, how is that? | 说来听听 |
[40:33] | Who do you think buys the stones that I bring out? | 是谁买我走私的钻石? |
[40:35] | Dreamy American girls who all want a storybook wedding and a big, shiny rock | 想拥有童话般的婚礼 还有一颗大钻戒的美国女孩 |
[40:39] | like the ones in the advertisements of your politically-correct magazines. | 就像你的杂志刊登的广告一样 |
[40:43] | So, please, don’t come here and make judgments on me, all right? | 拜托 别跑来这里批判我 |
[40:47] | I provide a service. The world wants what we have, and they want it cheap. | 我提供一种服务 市场需要钻石 而且便宜的钻石 |
[40:52] | We’re in business together. Get over yourself, darling. | 我们都一样 少给我装清高 |
[40:55] | Okay, just to clarify, not all American girls want a storybook wedding | 不是每个美国女孩都要童话婚礼 |
[41:00] | just like not all Africans kill each other as a way of life. | 也不是每个非洲人都自相残杀 |
[41:03] | And yeah, it’s a shit, shit world, but you know what? | 没错 到处都有人干坏事 |
[41:05] | Good things are done every day, just, apparently, not by you. | 不过也有人在做好事 只是你不屑做 |
[41:11] | This place is about to explode. | 这地方就快爆发战争 |
[41:14] | I wanna spend my time with someone else. | 我不想陪你送死 |
[41:27] | You are listening to BBC World Service. | 这是英国广播电台国际台 |
[41:30] | In Sierra Leone, Revolutionary United Front forces have been sighted | 在塞拉利昂革命联合阵线部队 |
[41:34] | within 10 kilometers of the capital city of Freetown. | 距离首都自由城只有十公里 |
[41:37] | The minister of the interior has expressed confidence | 内政部长很有自信地表示 |
[41:40] | that the government troops can repel the attack. | 政府军队可以击退叛军 |
[41:43] | All foreign nationals are being advised to leave the country. | 外国人最好尽速离开该国 |
[41:46] | There are also unconfirmed reports | 根据小道消息 |
[41:48] | that atrocities are being committed by both sides in the rapidly worsening situation. | 由于战况激烈 双方都犯下骇人暴行 |
[41:53] | The United Nations has described the refugee situation as critical. | 联合国形容难民的状况危急 赶快逃出这里 |
[42:08] | Don’t tell me you’re gonna try and sell it yourself. | 别告诉我你想自己卖 |
[42:11] | To who? And for what price, my friend? | 卖给谁? 卖多少钱? |
[42:13] | You need my help, whether you like it or not. | 不管怎样你都需要帮忙 |
[42:16] | -What are you talking about? -Here, let me help you with that. | -你在说什么? -来 让我帮你 |
[42:19] | You hear that? You hear that? They came into the city overnight. | 你听到吗? 叛军入夜攻来 |
[42:23] | It’s started. What are you gonna do now, huh? | 就快开打了 你打算怎么办? |
[42:25] | Listen, the right stone can buy anything. Information, safety, even freedom. | 拥有罕见钻石什么都买得到 情报 安全 甚至自由 |
[42:30] | But a big stone does not stay secret for very long. | 但是消息也很快就会传出去 |
[42:32] | The moment you tell anyone about it, your life is absolutely worthless. | 你一说出去就死定了 |
[42:36] | The only reason you’re alive is you haven’t told anyone where it is. | 你老命还在的唯一原因是你没有说出它的地点 |
[42:39] | Am I right? Am I? | 对不对? |
[42:41] | Who do you think got you out of jail, huh? | 我把你保出来 |
[42:43] | -That makes us partners. -I am not your partner! | -我们就是搭档 -我才不是你的搭档! |
[42:46] | What if I helped you find your family? | 如果我帮助你寻找家人? |
[42:49] | What do you know of my family? | 你怎么能找到他们? |
[42:51] | The relief agencies are useless, the hospitals are overwhelmed. | 救难组织没用 医院人满为患 |
[42:54] | -There are other ways, bru. -Liar. | -我有别的管道 -骗人 |
[42:57] | Look at me. I know people, huh? White people. | 看着我 我认识一些白人 |
[43:00] | Without me, you’re just another black man in Africa, all right? | 没有我 你只是一个普通黑人 |
[43:07] | Oh, shit. | 哦 糟糕 |
[43:10] | We got no time. What’s it gonna be? | 没时间了 快决定 |
[43:12] | You would say anything. How can I trust you? | 你说得容易 我怎么能相信你? |
[43:14] | I don’t give a fuck about you, all right? That diamond could be priceless! | 我只想要钻石 我才不甩你怎样 |
[43:18] | We split it, and you get your family. What’s it gonna be, yes or no? Yes or no? | 你找到家人后咱们平分 如何? 你答不答应? |
[43:22] | -Where will we go? Where do we go? -Come on, follow me! | -我们要去哪里? -快 跟我走 |
[43:56] | Stay low! | 蹲低一点 |
[43:59] | Get your ass over here! | 走吧 |
[44:12] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[44:13] | Now! | 走吧 |
[44:20] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[44:26] | Come on! | 快点 |
[44:43] | Come on. | 快点 |
[44:45] | Fuck! | 可恶! |
[44:56] | No, this way. | 不 这里 |
[44:58] | Fire! | 开枪! |
[45:15] | Fuck! Go, go, go! | 可恶 快跑 |
[45:17] | Go! | 快走 |
[45:29] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[45:31] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[45:41] | This way. | 这里 |
[46:03] | This way. Stay low. | 这里 蹲低 |
[46:16] | Come on. Go, go, go. Come on. | 快点 快走 |
[46:25] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[46:32] | It’s okay. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 别怕 别怕 |
[47:00] | Fire! | 开枪! |
[48:44] | -Is there another way? -That bridge is the only way across, huh? | -有别的路吗? -只有那一道桥能过 |
[48:48] | So, what do we do? | 那怎么办? |
[49:01] | -You are RUF, huh? And I am your prisoner. -What do you mean? | -你是叛军 我是囚犯 -什么意思? |
[49:06] | You wanna see your son again, don’t you? You stay behind me. | 你想见到儿子就跟在我后面 |
[49:10] | Wait, wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[49:14] | Bring that pink chicken skin over here, huh? | 你抓到一个臭白人 |
[49:17] | Now let me shoot that pink ass, boy. | 让我毙了他 |
[49:55] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里? |
[49:58] | Lungi’s under government control. | 隆吉仍受到政府管制 |
[50:01] | I’m gonna try to locate a sat phone to get in contact with my pilot, all right? | 我要用卫星电话和飞行员联络 |
[50:06] | I have agreed to nothing. | 我没有答应你任何事 |
[50:09] | You’re in a bit of a conundrum there, my friend. | 你现在是进退两难 |
[50:11] | You know what that means? It means you have no choice. | 你懂这意思吗? 你没有别的选择 |
[50:30] | So you’re a fisherman, huh? | 你是个渔夫? |
[50:33] | -What do you catch mostly? -Fish. | -你都捕些什么? -鱼呀 |
[50:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[50:59] | -Hello. -Back away from the fence. | -你好 -退后 |
[51:00] | Listen, I’m from the Cape Herald, all right? | 我是《开普先锋报》记者 |
[51:03] | My wallet, my credentials, everything got left in Freetown. | 我的钱包和证件都在自由城 |
[51:06] | We barely got out with our lives. Can we just get through? | 能活着算是好运 能进去吗? |
[51:09] | Back away from the fence. | 不要靠近围栏 |
[51:16] | But you are not a journalist. | 你又不是记者 |
[51:18] | I’m trying to get us to Kono. | 你要带你去科诺市 |
[51:20] | -Do you understand that, huh? -Getting B-roll. Wait. | -你懂不懂啊? -拿点东西 等等 |
[51:22] | Listen, I’m coming back. I’m coming back just now. | 等一下 我待会儿就进去 |
[51:25] | How’s it, my bru? Have you got an extra smoke? | 老兄 有烟吗? |
[51:28] | -Here. -Oh, cheers. | -拿去 -谢谢 |
[51:30] | I’m looking for someone, an American by the name of Maddy Bowen. | 我在找美国女记者曼蒂·鲍恩 |
[51:33] | -If you saw her, you would not forget it. -Yeah, I know her. | -要是看过她一定不会忘 -我认识她 |
[51:36] | -Is it? -Yeah. | -真的吗? -真的 |
[51:37] | Can you tell her Danny Archer’s looking for her? I’ve got the story she wants. | 跟她说丹尼·艾奇在找她 我有她要的新闻 |
[51:41] | Okay, but I’m going out for a bit. If I see her before, I’ll tell her. | 我要离开了 看到她会转告她 |
[51:45] | Magic. Listen, we’ll be right down the road, huh? | 太好了 我们会在路边 |
[51:47] | -Sweet. Cheers, bru. -Cheers. | -甜心 再见 -再见 |
[51:51] | It is as I said. You will say anything. | 你什么都掰得出来 |
[52:01] | -You don’t mind waiting? -No worries. | -请你等一下 -没问题 |
[52:03] | -Thank you so much. I’ll just be a sec. -All right, Maddy. | -谢了 马上就回来 -安啦 |
[52:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[52:12] | You got out. | 你逃出来了 |
[52:14] | Yes. Hello again. | 是啊 你好 |
[52:17] | -This is Solomon Vandy. -Hi. | -这是索罗门·梵迪 -嗨 |
[52:19] | -Hello. -Nice to meet you. | -你好 -幸会了 |
[52:21] | So I’m on deadline. I’ve been waiting four hours to use the phone. | 快截稿了 我等了四小时电话 |
[52:25] | -I’ve got someone holding my place in line. -I understand. Come with me, huh? | -我请了别人帮我等 -了解 跟我来 |
[52:30] | All right. Here it is. | 好吧 我要说了 |
[52:32] | -There’s a company called Tiara Diamonds. -Right? | -有一家蒂雅莉钻石公司 -对 |
[52:35] | They get the stones that I smuggle into Liberia. | 我走私的钻石都交给他们 |
[52:38] | Now, Van De Kaap has no visible ties to Tiara | 凡德坎表面上和蒂雅莉无关 |
[52:40] | but through a series of cross holdings and offshore bank accounts | 但透过交叉持股公司和海外帐户 |
[52:44] | -they actually own it. -You can prove this? | -他们其实拥有蒂雅莉钻石 -你可以证明? |
[52:47] | -If you help me out, yeah. -Right, here it comes. | -如果你肯帮我 -我就知道你有条件 |
[52:51] | Before you say anything, look at that man. You see him? | 先别拒绝 看到那个人吗? |
[52:54] | His entire village was burned down. His wife and children, they got away. | 他的村落被烧毁 幸好他的妻小都逃走 |
[52:59] | He’s been working in the mining camps, trying to get his family back. | 他在钻矿工作 他想找家人 |
[53:02] | He cannot get through the red tape. | 却不得其门而入 |
[53:04] | All I’m asking is this, that you help him, huh? | 我只想求你帮助他 |
[53:07] | And how do you know this man? | 你怎么会认识他? |
[53:09] | -I know him. I know him. -Oh, come on, Archer. | -我就是认识他 -拜托 艾奇 |
[53:14] | You’re using him. | 你在利用他 |
[53:17] | I’m using him, and you are using me, and this is how it works, isn’t it? | 我利用他就跟你利用我一样 现实就是这样 |
[53:21] | Come on. Look, you’ve got access to U.N. Databases. | 你能进入联合国资料库 |
[53:24] | -You can track his family for him. -Why? | -查出他家人的下落 -为何? |
[53:26] | This whole country’s at war. Why should I help just one person? | 全国都在打仗 我干嘛只帮他? |
[53:35] | I can’t believe I just said that. | 我不敢相信我会这么说 |
[53:40] | My family’s here, in Guinea? | 我的家人在几内亚? |
[53:43] | Yes, according to the manifest. | 对 根据难民名单 |
[53:46] | I do not know how to thank you. | 我不知道该怎么谢你 |
[54:14] | Thank you. Thank you. | 多谢了 谢谢你们 |
[54:31] | This is what a million people looks like. | 这里住了一百万名难民 |
[54:37] | At the moment, the second largest refugee camp in Africa. | 目前是非洲第二大的难民营 |
[54:41] | Might catch a minute of this on CNN, somewhere between Sports and Weather. | CNN最多只有一分钟画面 夹在体育和气象报告中间 |
[54:56] | -Hello. -Yeah, hello? | -你好 -你好? |
[54:58] | I’ve spoken with Colonel Coedoo | 我和库杜上校谈过 |
[55:01] | and highlighted the names we’re looking for. | 我找的人名底下划了线 |
[55:04] | -Move away. -What him doing? | -走开 -他干嘛? |
[55:05] | Okay, I’m gonna check for you. | 好 我帮你查查 |
[55:07] | -Wait me there. -Okay, thank you. | -稍等 -谢谢你 |
[55:09] | We are here to help you. | 我们是来帮助你们的 |
[55:11] | This woman says she has spoken to Coedoo. | 这个女人说她跟库杜上校谈过 |
[55:13] | An entire country made homeless. | 整个国家的人民都无家可归 |
[55:20] | Two multiplied by three is equal to six. | 二乘以三等于六 |
[55:23] | Two multiplied by four is equal to eight. | 二乘以四等于八 |
[55:27] | Two multiplied by five is equal to 10. | 二乘以五等于十 |
[55:31] | Two multiplied by six is equal to 12. | 二乘以六等于十二 |
[56:12] | Jassie. | 洁丝? |
[56:14] | Jassie! | 洁丝! |
[56:16] | Jassie! | 洁丝! |
[56:18] | -Jassie. -Solo. | -洁丝! -索罗! |
[56:19] | -Jassie. -Solo. | -洁丝! -索罗! |
[56:21] | Jassie. Jassie. | 洁丝! |
[56:25] | -Solomon. -Jassie. | -索罗! -洁丝! |
[56:36] | -Solomon. -Jassie. | -索罗! -洁丝! |
[56:39] | Dia. Dia. | 狄亚? |
[56:42] | Where is Dia? | 狄亚在哪里? |
[56:47] | Jassie! | 洁丝 |
[56:59] | They took him. | 叛军把他抓走了 |
[57:05] | There are only two children on the manifest. | 名单上只有两名小孩 |
[57:07] | -Where is my son? -Oh, Christ. | -我儿子呢? -天啊 |
[57:10] | Where is my son? | 我儿子呢? |
[57:12] | -Away from the fence. -Where is my son? | -退后 -我儿子呢? |
[57:14] | Move away from the fence. | 给我退后 |
[57:16] | -Let them out! Let them out! -Keep away from the fence. | -让她们出来! 让她们出来! -退后! |
[57:20] | Let them out! | 让她们出来! |
[57:25] | Away from the fence. | 退后! |
[57:28] | -They’ll shoot you! -Jassie! | -他们会向你开枪 -洁丝! |
[57:30] | No! Solo! | 不! 索罗! |
[57:32] | Do you want your wife and child to watch you die? | 你要让妻小看你死吗? |
[57:35] | Solo! Solo! | 索罗! 索罗! |
[57:47] | They said they’re concerned that some of the refugees might be rebels | 他们担心有些难民可能是叛军 |
[57:53] | so they refused to release them until there’s a cease-fire. | 停火之前不肯释放任何人 |
[57:58] | I’m so sorry, Solomon. | 很抱歉 索罗门 |
[58:01] | What you want, Mr. Archer, is beyond those hills | 你要的东西我埋在 |
[58:04] | where I buried it. | 山的那一头 |
[58:29] | You say the mine is on the Sewa River. Where exactly? | 你说钻矿在塞瓦河 到底在哪里? |
[58:35] | Solomon. | 索罗门 |
[58:38] | I do not need a map. | 我不需要地图 |
[58:40] | Yeah, well, I do. Look, we are down here, huh? | 我需要 我们在这里 |
[58:44] | The press convoy is on its way to Kono. | 记者团要去科诺 |
[58:46] | You say the diamond mine is up here. Where did you bury it? | 钻矿在这里 你把它埋在哪里? |
[58:53] | When we get to Kono, we’re gonna have to walk, all right? | 到了科诺就要用走的 |
[58:56] | You damn well better be able to find it. | 你最好能找到它 |
[59:01] | My son is a very good student. | 我儿子是好学生 |
[59:06] | He walks five kilometers to the Sister School | 每天走五公里路 |
[59:09] | every morning to study English. | 到学校学英文 |
[59:14] | He’s going to be a doctor one day. | 他有一天会当医生 |
[59:42] | “In the 90-degree heat, Solomon Vandy drops to his knees | 索罗门·梵迪在高温下跪在地上 |
[59:46] | rattling the wire with his powerful hands.” | 双手抓住围栏死命地摇晃 |
[59:53] | -What? -Nothing. | -什么? -没什么? |
[59:58] | Do you think I’m exploiting his grief? | 你认为我剥削他的痛苦? |
[1:00:02] | You’re right. It’s shit. | 没错 这都是屁话 |
[1:00:04] | It’s like one of those infomercials. | 就像那种慈善募款广告 |
[1:00:07] | You know, the little black babies with swollen bellies and flies in their eyes. | 肚子胀得大大的黑人小宝宝 还有苍蝇嗡嗡乱飞 |
[1:00:12] | So here I’ve got dead mothers, I’ve got severed limbs, but it’s nothing new. | 遇害的母亲 断手断脚的难民 这根本就不是新闻 |
[1:00:16] | It might be enough to make people cry if they read it | 也许有人看了会哭 |
[1:00:19] | maybe even write a check | 或是捐善款 |
[1:00:21] | but it’s not gonna be enough to make it stop. | 不过根本改变不了什么 |
[1:00:23] | I am sick of writing about victims, but it’s all I can fucking do. | 我不想报导受害者 不过没办法 |
[1:00:28] | Because I need facts. | 我需要事实 |
[1:00:30] | I need names. I need dates. I need pictures. I need bank accounts. | 姓名 日期 照片和银行帐号 |
[1:00:36] | People back home wouldn’t buy a ring | 世人知道钻石会害死人 |
[1:00:39] | if they knew it cost someone else their hand. | 就不会买 |
[1:00:42] | But I can’t write that story | 但是我需要 |
[1:00:44] | until I get facts that can be verified | 能够确认的事实 |
[1:00:48] | which is to say, until I find someone who will go on record. | 也就是说我需要一名证人 |
[1:00:54] | So if that is not you | 如果不是你 |
[1:00:56] | and you’re not really gonna help me, and we’re not really gonna screw | 你也不想帮忙 我们也不会上床的话 |
[1:01:00] | then why don’t you get the fuck out of my face | 那就请你滚开 |
[1:01:04] | and let me do my work? | 让我工作 |
[1:01:14] | Do you know that Solomon thinks his son’s gonna be a doctor one day? | 索罗门觉得他儿子会当医生 |
[1:01:21] | Maybe his baby dies in that camp. Maybe his daughter gets raped. | 也许宝宝会夭折 女儿会被强暴 |
[1:01:24] | Who knows, maybe both. | 谁晓得 也许都会 |
[1:01:28] | Do you realize that that diamond | 那颗钻石 |
[1:01:30] | is the only chance he has of getting his family out? | 是他救回家人的唯一机会 |
[1:01:33] | -You don’t give a rat’s ass about his family. -Do you understand that? | -你才不在乎他家人的死活 -你懂吗? |
[1:01:43] | Listen, I need to get to Kono, all right? | 我非去科诺不可 |
[1:01:45] | The only way is with the press convoy. | 唯一的方法是跟着记者团 |
[1:01:47] | I’m a journalist, and he’s my cameraman, all right? | 我是记者 他是摄影师 |
[1:01:50] | -No. -Please, Maddy. | -不行 -拜托 曼蒂 |
[1:01:52] | -Please. -No! | -求你了 -不! |
[1:02:07] | After I smuggle the stones across the border | 我把钻石走私到利比利亚 |
[1:02:10] | local buyers get them to a middleman in Monrovia. | 当地买主把它们转卖给中盘商 |
[1:02:17] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[1:02:19] | He pays off Customs and then certifies that the diamonds were mined in Liberia. | 他贿赂海关官员 证明钻石是在利比利亚开采 |
[1:02:24] | That way, they can be legally exported. | 这样就能合法出口 |
[1:02:27] | Now, once they’ve reached the buyers in Antwerp | 钻石到了安特卫普买主手中 |
[1:02:31] | diamonds are brought to the sorting tables | 什么都不问 |
[1:02:33] | no more questions are asked. | 就被送去分类 |
[1:02:36] | By the time they get to India | 最后送到印度 |
[1:02:38] | the dirty stones are mixed with the clean stones from all over the world | 血钻石就跟其它钻石混在一起 |
[1:02:42] | and then they become like any other diamonds. | 变成合法的钻石 |
[1:02:44] | And Van De Kaap knows about all this? | 凡德坎对钻石都知情? |
[1:02:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:02:49] | When I get to London, I meet with Simmons. | 我都到伦敦去见辛曼 |
[1:02:53] | Supply and demand. You control the supply, and you keep the demand high. | 供应与需求 掌控供应量就能提高价格 |
[1:02:56] | -Agreed. -Good. | -一言为定 -很好 |
[1:02:58] | Now, there’s an underground vault | 他们把钻石锁在地下保险库 |
[1:03:00] | where they put all the stones they buy up to keep off the market | 不让它们流进市场 |
[1:03:04] | so they can keep the price high. | 借以哄抬价格 |
[1:03:07] | If rebels wanna flood the market with a billion dollars’ worth of rough | 叛军想卖出价值数十亿的钻石 |
[1:03:10] | a company like Van De Kaap, who says that they’re rare | 凡德坎公司一定会竭力阻止 |
[1:03:13] | can’t afford to let that happen. | 他们想保持钻石的高价格 |
[1:03:15] | Especially when they’re telling some poor sod | 尤其是他们要说服一对情侣 |
[1:03:18] | he’s supposed to shell out three months’ salary | 花三个月的薪水 |
[1:03:20] | for an engagement ring. | 买订婚钻戒 |
[1:03:22] | Now, technically speaking, they’re not financing the war | 他们并没有直接资助叛军 |
[1:03:25] | but creating a situation where it pays to keep it going. | 但是却知道内战对他们有利 |
[1:03:28] | -You understand? -Yes. And where’s my proof? | -了解吗? -没错 但是证据呢? |
[1:03:38] | Names, dates and numbered accounts. | 姓名 日期和银行帐号 |
[1:03:44] | You publish one word of this story before I give them the stone | 没找到钻石就刊出来 |
[1:03:47] | and I’m dead, huh? | 我肯定没命 |
[1:03:49] | After I give it to them, then I leave this continent forever. | 只要找到那颗钻石就能永远离开 |
[1:03:56] | If you don’t come out with the diamond? | 要是找不到呢? |
[1:03:58] | Then write whatever you want. | 那就随便你写 |
[1:04:01] | I’m already dead. | 反正我死定了 |
[1:04:10] | Now, remember. All you say is, “I am the cameraman,” all right? | 记住 你要说”我是摄影师” |
[1:04:14] | Listen, I cannot do this. | 我办不到 |
[1:04:16] | -Why not? -Because I am not a journalist. | -为什么? -因为我不是记者 |
[1:04:19] | -Of course you’re not. -Well, then how can I say I am? | -当然不是啰 -那我怎么能说我是? |
[1:04:22] | Because you do. Because that’s how you get your son back, all right? | 因为这样你才能找到儿子 |
[1:04:25] | Now get on the bus. Go. | 快上巴士 快点 |
[1:04:44] | I am the cameraman. | 我是摄影师 |
[1:04:53] | You are writing about what is happening here? | 你在报导这里的情况? |
[1:04:56] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:04:57] | So when people in your country read it, they will come help us, yes? | 你国家的人看了就会来帮我们 |
[1:05:02] | Probably not. | 大概不会 |
[1:05:05] | -You heard of a Stinger? -What? | -听过针刺飞弹吗? -什么? |
[1:05:07] | Your friend, Maddy. She’s like a full-on, heat-seeking missile, bru. | 你朋友曼蒂就像穷追不舍的飞弹 |
[1:05:12] | I mean, I saw her go into Afghanistan | 我看过她闯进阿富汗 |
[1:05:15] | like about 200 clicks into Taliban land. | 离塔利班地盘只有两百公里 |
[1:05:18] | When the military said no, she just took a bus, bru. | 军方不准她去 她直接搭公车 |
[1:05:21] | Came back with 3000 words, and she still looked so good. | 写了报导回来 还是一样美美的 |
[1:05:25] | -Like hot, you know? -All right. | -超正点的 -好 |
[1:05:27] | Calm down to the frantic now, huh? | 够了 别愈说愈兴奋 |
[1:05:30] | -What’s that? -What’s going on? | -那是什么? -怎么回事? |
[1:05:33] | Looks like it was an RPG. | 听起来是火箭炮 |
[1:05:34] | Open the door. Let us out. | 开车门 让我们出去 |
[1:05:36] | -Let’s go, let’s go. -Come on. Go, go, go. | -快 快走 快走 -快走 快走 |
[1:05:40] | Go, go! Move, move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[1:05:43] | We’ve just happened upon the sight of an ambush | 记者正在前往科诺的路上 |
[1:05:47] | fifteen kilometers from the Liberian border | 就在几分钟前 |
[1:05:49] | near the Moa River,As you can see behind me | 莫阿河附近 我身后的救护车 |
[1:05:52] | just a few minutes ago | 遭到炮轰 |
[1:05:54] | an ambulance has -Got movement in the bush. | -一辆救护车已经 -树丛里有动静 |
[1:05:56] | -Check out the head of the road. -Spread out. | -去路那里看一下 -分散 |
[1:05:58] | At this site. Dozens of | 在现场 很多 |
[1:06:01] | Many are injured. | 很多人受伤 |
[1:06:13] | Get back on the bus, huh? Get back on! Come on! | 快回到巴士上 快上车 |
[1:06:17] | -Maddy! -Move it! Move it! | 曼蒂 |
[1:06:18] | Get back on the bus! | 快上巴士 |
[1:06:19] | Solomon! Solomon! | 索罗门! 索罗门! |
[1:06:21] | -Let’s go. -Solomon, come here! | -快走 -索罗门 过来 |
[1:06:23] | -Go, go, go. -Come on, come on. | -走 走 -快 快 |
[1:06:25] | -Get in the bus! -Move, move, move! Come on, come on. | -快上巴士 -快走 快点 |
[1:06:28] | -Move! -Get in the bus. Let’s go. | -快走 -上车 快上车 |
[1:06:30] | Get in, get in. Goddamn it, get in! Get in! | 上车 快上车 |
[1:06:32] | -Let me inside! -There’s no fucking space! | -让我上车 -没有位子了 |
[1:06:35] | -Let them on the bus. -You give him your seat. | -让他上车 -你让位给他 |
[1:06:37] | What if we just take your place, huh? What if we take your place? | 我不如抢走你的位子 怎样? |
[1:06:40] | That’s enough. He can ride with me. Oi, he can ride with me. | 够了 坐我的车 来吧 |
[1:06:43] | Maddy! Let’s go! Maddy, let’s go. Come on! | 快点 来吧 |
[1:06:59] | Nothing like a little bang-bang to get the heart started, Maddy. | 来点爆炸才够刺激嘛 |
[1:07:03] | -Whatever you say, Corbauld. -Come on, love. Don’t be like that. | -你只想看到战争 -少来 |
[1:07:06] | Story’s played out, hasn’t it? Government bad, rebels worse. | 内战没什么好报导的 政府不好 叛军更坏 |
[1:07:10] | No one gives a toss anymore. Know what I mean? | 谁也不在乎 对吧? |
[1:07:48] | This medicine will make you strong | 这种药会让你更强壮 |
[1:07:51] | make you invisible to your enemies. | 所向无敌 |
[1:07:53] | Bullets will bounce off you. | 刀枪不入 |
[1:08:06] | Superboy Killer, yes, huh? Commando. | 你是魔鬼小杀手 |
[1:08:11] | Foreigners are the cause of the problems. | 麻烦都是外国人惹出来的 |
[1:08:16] | Poppy Sankoh say, “Overthrow those who would exploit you.” | 桑可老爹说”推翻所有剥削者” |
[1:08:22] | I am Baby Killer. | 我是闪童杀手 |
[1:08:27] | -I am the Master of Disaster. -You will be strong. | -我是杀人天王 -你会更强壮 |
[1:08:34] | I am Born Trouble. | 我是天生杀手 |
[1:08:42] | I am See Me No More. | 我是见一个杀一个 |
[1:08:53] | You’d think they’d want at least one decent road in this place. | 没有一条路是好的 |
[1:08:58] | I’m gonna have to start charging an entrance fee. Oh, God! | 我得开始收车资了 天啊 |
[1:09:32] | Get down! | 小心! |
[1:09:41] | -Look out! -Shit! | -小心 -可恶 |
[1:09:56] | -You all right? -Fine. | -你还好吧 -我们没事 |
[1:10:03] | Shit! | 可恶! |
[1:10:07] | Hold on! | 稳住了 |
[1:10:19] | Hold on! | 稳住 |
[1:10:31] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:10:40] | -Everyone all right, huh? -Yeah, I’m fine. | -没事吧? -我们没事 |
[1:10:43] | Let me see that. You okay? | 给我看 没事吧? |
[1:10:44] | -Yeah. -All right. | -没事 -这就好 |
[1:10:48] | Quietly, now. Quietly. | 别出声 别出声 |
[1:11:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:11:35] | Kamajors. Local militia protecting their homes, huh? | 喀马卓 保护家园的当地民兵 |
[1:11:39] | -Do not look them in the eye. -No. | -不要直视他们 -不直视 |
[1:11:55] | Excuse me. Excuse me? | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:11:58] | Hi, I’m Maddy Bowen with Vital Affairs magazine. | 我是杂志记者曼蒂·鲍恩 |
[1:12:01] | Wonder if I could take your picture. I’m just gonna get my camera. | 我帮你们拍照 让我拿相机 |
[1:12:05] | I’ve heard about your struggle. I’d love to know more about it. | 我听说过你们的斗争 我很想知道你们的处境 |
[1:12:08] | Would you mind if I took your picture? Everyone together? | 让我拍张照 大家聚在一起 |
[1:12:11] | Everyone could all come in together. | 大家靠近一点 |
[1:12:16] | Is that okay? If everyone could come closer. | 大家靠近一点 |
[1:12:19] | If you come over here and come in nice and close. That’s good. | 靠紧一点 很好 |
[1:12:22] | Yeah. That’s great. And we’ll get one with all of us. | 太好了 再来拍一张 |
[1:12:26] | There you go. That’s perfect. | 好了 太完美了 |
[1:12:30] | How about one together? Us together, what do you think? | 我们一起拍一张? 一起 怎么样? |
[1:12:32] | I’ll come in like this, yeah? | 我跟你们合照 |
[1:12:35] | Cheese. | 笑一笑 |
[1:12:38] | So do you think they’ve read your work? | 他们一定读过你的文章 |
[1:12:41] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:12:56] | Hey, get them, get them, get them. | 你是从哪里来的呀? |
[1:13:00] | -I got a score. I got a score. -You missed. | -我得分了 我得分了 -你才没有 |
[1:13:04] | Where have you come from? | 你是从哪里来的呀? |
[1:13:07] | -Where did you come from? -Where have you come from? | -你是从哪里来的呀? -你是从哪里来的呀? |
[1:13:11] | That’s right. Yeah. From New York. From America. | 没错 纽约 美国 |
[1:13:14] | I don’t have anything for you. | 我什么都没有 |
[1:13:36] | My name is Benjamin Margai. | 我叫班哲明犸吉 |
[1:13:38] | Danny Archer. This is Maddy Bowen. | 丹尼·艾奇 她是曼蒂·鲍恩 |
[1:13:41] | -Hello. How are you? -Very well, thank you. | -你好吗? -很好 谢谢 |
[1:13:59] | I’m the cameraman? | 我是摄影师 |
[1:14:03] | The Belgians were the first to chop off limbs in Africa. | 比利时人率先砍断非洲人的手脚 |
[1:14:07] | King Leopold took one hand for every hundredth slave in the Congo | 李奥波二世砍断刚果黑奴手足 |
[1:14:11] | to keep them in line. | 借以杀鸡儆猴 |
[1:14:14] | Many of these children were taken by the RUF. | 这些孩子被叛军抓走 |
[1:14:17] | We have taken them back. | 我们把他们救回来 |
[1:14:19] | Some of them have been made to do horrible things. | 他们被迫做出可怕的事 |
[1:14:22] | We are trying to bring them back to life. | 我们试着让他们恢复正常生活 |
[1:14:26] | Let me show you. | 我带你们去看 |
[1:14:29] | Imagine doing all this, huh? | 他真了不起 |
[1:14:33] | What’s your excuse? | 你又为什么要来? |
[1:14:36] | Well, it’s gotten hard to go back to sipping lattes and talking interest rates. | 我受够了边喝拿铁边谈利率 |
[1:14:41] | So you’re an action junkie, huh? | 你对危险生活上了瘾 |
[1:14:45] | Three out of five ex-boyfriends recently polled | 我的五个前男友有三个都说 |
[1:14:47] | say that I prefer to be in a constant state of crisis. | 我喜欢随时处于危机状况 |
[1:14:52] | Maybe I just give a shit. | 也许我只是有理想 |
[1:14:58] | You were good today. | 你今天表现很好 |
[1:15:02] | You know that? | 你知道吗? |
[1:15:04] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:15:08] | “that sometimes they forgot to close the door. | 他们有时候会忘了关门 |
[1:15:12] | She also wrote about her sister Josie | 她也写她姐妹裘丝的事 |
[1:15:15] | who was very ill and who had to be taken to hospital.” | 她生了重病 被送到医院 |
[1:15:22] | Cheers. | 谢谢你 |
[1:15:26] | So how many attacks have there been in the area? | 这地区发生几次攻击? |
[1:15:29] | I have known most of the rebels since they were children. | 那些叛军小时候我就认识他们 |
[1:15:32] | The local commander is still afraid I will come after him with my ruler. | 指挥官还怕我拿教鞭追着他打 |
[1:15:38] | So you think because your intentions are good, they’ll spare you, huh? | 你以为做好事 他们就会饶你? |
[1:15:42] | My heart always told me that people are inherently good. | 我的内心相信人性本善 |
[1:15:45] | My experience suggests otherwise. | 事实却证明我错了 |
[1:15:47] | But what about you, Mr. Archer? | 艾奇先生 你呢? |
[1:15:49] | In your long career as a journalist | 你当了记者这么久 |
[1:15:52] | would you say that people are mostly good? | 大部分的人都是好人吗? |
[1:15:57] | No. | 不 |
[1:15:59] | I’d say they’re just people. | 他们只是平凡人 |
[1:16:00] | Exactly. It is what they do that makes them good or bad. | 好人坏人的差别是他们做的事 |
[1:16:04] | A moment of love, even in a bad man | 只要坏人发挥爱心 |
[1:16:08] | can give meaning to a life. | 也有意义 |
[1:16:10] | None of us knows which path will lead us to God. | 没有人知道该怎么做才对 |
[1:16:17] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:17:06] | It’s palm wine. | 这是棕榈酒 |
[1:17:17] | -Jesus Christ. -Yeah, yeah. It takes getting used to, huh? | -天啊 -喝久了就会习惯 |
[1:17:21] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:17:22] | -Drank that as a boy. -In Rhodesia? | -我小时候常喝 -罗得西亚? |
[1:17:27] | I take notes. | 我都记笔记 |
[1:17:31] | The Shona | 绍纳人 |
[1:17:34] | The Shona have a word for me. | 绍纳人用一个字形容我 |
[1:17:38] | -It means “white boy in Africa.” -When did you leave? | -意思是非洲的白小子 -你是几时搬走的? |
[1:17:43] | I didn’t leave. | 我不是搬走的 |
[1:17:44] | I got sent away to South Africa in 1978 when the munts overran us. | 我在1978年被迫被带到南非 |
[1:17:49] | Then you joined the army? | 然后你加入军队 |
[1:17:53] | Yeah. Yeah, I did my time in Angola. | 没错 我在安哥拉服役 |
[1:17:56] | -The 32 Battalion. -That’s right. | -32营 -没错 |
[1:18:01] | You know, contrary to what you might think about us | 南非白人不全是种族歧视者 |
[1:18:04] | we fought with the blacks, huh? Yeah. Side by side. | 我们和黑人并肩作战 |
[1:18:08] | There was no apartheid in a foxhole. The colonel always used to tell us that. | 上校常说 战场上没有种族隔离 |
[1:18:12] | -This is Colonel Coetzee? -Yeah. | -寇兹上校? -对 |
[1:18:17] | Then, of course, it’s 1994. No more army. | 1994年军队遭到解散 |
[1:18:21] | No more apartheid. | 种族隔离政策也被废除 |
[1:18:23] | Truth and reconciliation and all of that rubbish, you know. | 手牵手心连心那些屁话 |
[1:18:27] | Kumbaya. | 好耶 |
[1:18:29] | We fought and died together, you know? | 我们并肩作战 生死与共 |
[1:18:32] | Black and white. Most people back home didn’t even know we were at war. | 黑人和白人 大家都不知道我们在打仗 |
[1:18:35] | We thought we were fighting Communism | 我们以为敌人是共产党 |
[1:18:37] | but in the end, it was all about who gets what, you know? | 其实只是为了争权夺利 |
[1:18:41] | Lvory, oil, gold: | 象牙 石油 黄金 |
[1:18:45] | Diamonds. | 钻石 |
[1:18:50] | So one day I decided, “Fuck it,” you know? | 有一天我受够了 |
[1:18:54] | “I’m gonna get mine.” | 我要替自己着想 |
[1:18:56] | You gonna steal his diamond? | 你要偷走他的钻石吗? |
[1:19:05] | That diamond is my ticket out of this godforsaken continent. | 那颗钻石是我脱离这片苦海的唯一契机 |
[1:19:09] | That doesn’t answer the question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[1:19:21] | My dad came home from the war in ’69. | 我爸1969年从越战回家 |
[1:19:28] | And it took him | 他整整花了 |
[1:19:31] | about 20 years to get right. | 二十年才恢复正常 |
[1:19:34] | What? | 什么? |
[1:19:39] | You Americans love to talk about your feelings, huh? | 你们美国人老爱谈自己的感伤 |
[1:19:43] | So, what does that mean? What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? 什么意思? |
[1:19:46] | -Got a thing for messed-up vets now? -Shut up. | -你特别喜欢双手血腥的军人? -闭嘴 |
[1:19:50] | You lost both your parents. | 你失去了双亲 |
[1:19:52] | That’s a polite way of putting it, yeah. | 你说得倒轻松 |
[1:19:58] | Mom was raped and shot | 我妈被强暴后被射杀 |
[1:20:03] | and Dad was decapitated and hung from a hook in the barn. | 我爸被斩首后被吊在谷仓 |
[1:20:07] | I was 9. | 当年我九岁 |
[1:20:13] | Boohoo, right? | 很惨 对吧? |
[1:20:18] | Sometimes I wonder | 有时候我在想 |
[1:20:23] | will God ever forgive us for what we’ve done to each other? | 上帝会原谅我们自相残杀吗? |
[1:20:30] | Then I look around and I realize | 然后我才豁然发现 |
[1:20:34] | God left this place a long time ago. | 上帝早就离开这地方了 |
[1:20:44] | It’s | 是 |
[1:20:48] | What’s the point, huh? | 说这么多干嘛? |
[1:21:34] | Oh, shit. Keep moving, huh? | 该死 继续开 |
[1:21:36] | -What? -Drive at them. They’ll panic. | -什么? -冲过去 他们会被吓到 |
[1:21:38] | Do you know where the word “infantry” comes from? | 你知道步兵的字源吗? |
[1:21:40] | It means “child soldier.” They are just children. | 意思是孩子兵 他们只是小孩子 |
[1:21:44] | -Stop! Stop! RUF on the road! -Hi. Hello. Hello. | -停车 这是革命军的路 -嗨 你们好 |
[1:21:49] | Hello, little brothers. | 你们好 |
[1:21:50] | -RUF on the road! -Yeah, yeah. What is your names? | -这是革命军的路 -你们叫什么? |
[1:21:53] | I’m Dead Body. Who is this motherfucker? | 我是死神 这家伙是谁? |
[1:21:55] | We are teachers on our way to Kono. | 我们是老师 |
[1:21:57] | Only RUF on the road. | 只有革命军才能过去 |
[1:22:00] | -RUF only! -Yes, yes, I understand that. | -只有革命军能过 -我知道 |
[1:22:02] | -Only RUF! -But son, this is | -只有革命军 -但是孩子 这是 |
[1:22:05] | Don’t move! Don’t move! Fuck. | 别动! 别动! |
[1:22:09] | Jesus Christ! Maddy, press your hand against the exit wound there, huh? | 曼蒂 用力压住他的伤口 |
[1:22:13] | -Got it. -Keep it there, huh? | -好 -别放手 |
[1:22:15] | Whatever you do, don’t talk, all right? | 千万不要说话 |
[1:22:17] | Is there any wine left in that jug? | 还有酒吗? |
[1:22:19] | -Here. -Pour it all over everything, huh? | -这里 -倒在他的伤口上面 |
[1:22:22] | The colonel’s gonna have a medic at the airstrip in Kono. | 上校在科诺的机场有医疗站 |
[1:22:26] | -How far is it? -You said not to talk. | -还有多远? -你叫我不要说话 |
[1:22:29] | A comedian, huh? | 真会搞笑 |
[1:22:44] | -How’s his pulse? -I can feel it sometimes. | -他有脉搏吗? -很微弱 |
[1:22:57] | -Hold it right there. -Stop. | -等在那儿 -停车 |
[1:23:00] | Papers, please. | 出示文件 |
[1:23:06] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:23:07] | I was just trying to keep pressure on the wound. | 我只是压住他的伤口而已 |
[1:23:10] | -He’s lost a lot of blood. -You’ll be all right, huh? | -他流了很多血 -你不会有事的 |
[1:23:13] | Will you? | 你呢? |
[1:23:15] | I’ll check on him in the tent in a little bit. Thank you. | 我待会儿去看他 谢谢你 |
[1:23:19] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[1:23:20] | Look who’s alive, eh? | 你竟然还没挂点 |
[1:23:23] | I told the H you’d be back. | 我就跟老大说你会回来 |
[1:23:26] | I’m afraid we’re evacuating all non-military personnel, miss. | 非军事人员必须撤退 |
[1:23:29] | Transport touches down at 1600. | 飞机下午四点整降落 |
[1:23:31] | She’s with me, all right? | 她跟我在一起 |
[1:23:33] | No exceptions, pal. This is gonna be ugly. Colonel doesn’t want an audience. | 没有例外 这是危险任务 上校不要外人在场 |
[1:23:37] | Is I.R.’s presence here known to other African nations? | 其它国家知道你们在这里吗? |
[1:23:41] | -She’s with you? -Yeah. | -她跟你在一起? -对 |
[1:23:44] | Come on. The colonel’s this way. | 跟我去见上校 |
[1:23:46] | Give me a minute, huh? | 等我一下 |
[1:23:51] | We block their escape by blowing the bridge. | 把桥炸掉 让他们逃不了 |
[1:23:55] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[1:23:58] | You made it out. Well done. | 你逃出来了 很好 |
[1:24:00] | Negative, Kilo Foxtrot, stand by. | 不 KF部队 暂时待命 |
[1:24:03] | -Colonel, sir. -So must be real, then. | -上校 -你说的一定是真的 |
[1:24:08] | The pink. | 粉红钻 |
[1:24:10] | Well, you’re part of this operation now. | 你正式加入这项行动 |
[1:24:12] | First we snuff everything that moves out there, then we find your diamond. | 先把叛军杀光 再去找钻石 |
[1:24:16] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[1:24:18] | Go get kitted. Yes? | 去穿军服 |
[1:24:27] | Move, move, move! | 去 去 去 |
[1:24:29] | -Go get your kit. -Will do, chum. Will do. | -去拿你的装备 -好 没问题 |
[1:24:36] | It’s go time, all right? Meet me behind the tents. | 该走了 到帐篷后面等我 |
[1:24:42] | How’s Benjamin? | 班哲明没事吧? |
[1:24:44] | They say he’ll live. | 他们说他不会死 |
[1:24:47] | Good. Good. | 很好 |
[1:24:56] | Listen, Maddy | 听好 曼蒂 |
[1:24:59] | I need you to do me one last favor. | 我要你帮我最后一个忙 |
[1:25:02] | Yeah? | 什么忙? |
[1:25:05] | Tell that guard you wanna put him | 告诉警卫 |
[1:25:07] | on the cover of Soldier of Fortune magazine for me. | 你要访问他 好吗? |
[1:25:15] | You’re going in. | 你要去找钻石 |
[1:25:21] | You and Solomon. | 你和索罗门 |
[1:25:25] | You’re going in now. | 现在就要去 |
[1:25:27] | Your plane leaves in a few minutes, huh? | 你的飞机就快起飞了 |
[1:25:32] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个笨蛋 |
[1:25:38] | -What if I wanted to go in with you? -I’d say no. | -如果我跟你去呢? -我会拒绝 |
[1:25:41] | -What if I insist? -I’d insist back. | -如果坚持呢? -我也会坚持不肯 |
[1:25:50] | It’s my story. | 这是我的报导 |
[1:25:51] | Your story is Van De Kaap, all right? That stone is mine. | 你的报导是凡德坎 钻石是我的 |
[1:25:54] | I’m not leaving here without it, you understand? | 找不到我就不会走 |
[1:25:59] | Please, just give me two minutes. | 给我两分钟 |
[1:26:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:26:32] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:26:34] | My name is Maddy Bowen. I’m with Vital Affairs magazine. | 我是曼蒂·鲍恩 《军事杂志》记者 |
[1:26:37] | I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions. | 我想要问你一些问题 |
[1:26:40] | Well, that depends what they are. | 这要看你想问什么 |
[1:26:41] | Oh, I see you’re familiar with our devious ways, aren’t you? | 你很清楚记者的伎俩嘛 |
[1:26:46] | Okay, so I’ll start with something simple. | 先从简单的问起 |
[1:27:01] | And before that you were with the South African Defense? | 你之前参加南非自卫部队? |
[1:27:03] | -Defense Force, correct. -Of course. | -南非自卫部队 没错 -当然 |
[1:27:05] | And was that with Colonel Coetzee? Were you in Angola? | 跟寇兹上校? 在安哥拉服役? |
[1:27:09] | Angola, yeah. | 没错 |
[1:27:12] | That is all I really need to know. Thank you so much. | 就这样了 多谢了 |
[1:27:15] | -Thank you. -Okay. | -谢谢你 -谢了 |
[1:27:27] | Thank you, huh? | 谢了 |
[1:27:28] | Just keeping my end of the deal. | 我只是说话算话 |
[1:27:31] | Good luck to you, Solomon. | 祝你好运 索罗门 |
[1:27:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:27:35] | -I hope you find what you’re looking for. -Thank you for all you have done. | -希望你找到你要找的 -谢谢你做的一切 |
[1:27:47] | -Listen, I -No, you listen. | -听好 我 -不 你听好 |
[1:27:54] | In another life maybe, all right? | 也许下辈子吧 |
[1:27:57] | Yeah. Sure. | 是啊 好 |
[1:27:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:28:05] | You find yourself a good man, all right, Maddy? | 找一个好男人 好吗? |
[1:28:13] | You know, I’ve got three sisters. | 我有三个姐妹 |
[1:28:16] | They’re all married to good men. | 她们都嫁给好男人 |
[1:28:21] | I prefer my life. | 我喜欢这种生活 |
[1:28:24] | Here is my office phone | 这是我的 |
[1:28:29] | home phone, cell phone. | 办公室 家里和手机号码 |
[1:28:34] | I’m used to being pursued, but what the heck. | 我习惯被追 不过 管他的 |
[1:28:48] | You better get on that plane, huh? | 你最好快上飞机 |
[1:28:52] | You should get on that plane. | 你应该上飞机 |
[1:29:02] | So should you. | 你也是 |
[1:29:10] | You gonna call me? | 你会打给我吗? |
[1:29:15] | Soon as I’m near a phone, yeah. | 找到电话就会打 |
[1:29:18] | Yeah, right. | 才怪 |
[1:29:42] | -Where is he? -I don’t know. | -他人呢? -不知道 |
[1:29:50] | Oh, shit. | 可恶! |
[1:29:51] | Nabil? Yeah, I’ll call you when we get closer, all right? | 尼布 到了再打给你 |
[1:29:54] | You keep me posted. Right. | 保持联络 好 |
[1:29:57] | All right. I set the pace, huh? Two-hour marches, five-minute breaks. | 跟着我的步调疾跑两小时 休息五分钟 |
[1:30:01] | If I hold my hand up like this, you stop. If I point to the dirt, you lie flat. | 我举手 你就站住 我往下指 你就趴下 |
[1:30:05] | If I say go, you move like your life depended on it. Understood? | 我说跑 你就拼命跑 明白吗? |
[1:30:09] | -Yes, boss. -Come on. | -明白 老板 -来吧 |
[1:30:22] | Tell me about the stone. | 形容那颗钻石 |
[1:30:24] | Is it clear or is it milky? | 清澈或混浊? |
[1:30:26] | Clear. | 清澈 |
[1:30:28] | And the color, is it strong? | 色泽很纯吗? |
[1:30:31] | Does it hold the light? | 亮不亮? |
[1:30:32] | It is as you say. | 跟你说的一样 |
[1:30:35] | -About the size of a bird’s egg? -Yes. | -差不多和鸟蛋一样大? -对 |
[1:30:38] | One hundred carats. Come on, let’s pick up the pace. | 一百克拉 快点 加快脚步 |
[1:31:24] | Dia! | 狄亚 |
[1:31:27] | Stop the truck! | 停车 |
[1:31:30] | I thought it was Dia. | 我以为是狄亚 |
[1:32:25] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:32:29] | Don’t worry, they’re gone, huh? | 放心 他们走了 |
[1:32:33] | You know, I once had this buddy | 我以前有个朋友 |
[1:32:36] | named Mabhoko. | 叫马荷卡 |
[1:32:39] | We used to hunt bush meat together as kids, huh? | 我们小时候一起打野兽 |
[1:32:43] | Baboons. | 狒狒 |
[1:32:45] | Baboons, they were the hardest to catch. They’re | 狒狒很难抓得到 |
[1:32:49] | They’re cunning. | 他们很狡猾 |
[1:32:50] | Cunning creatures. | 超狡猾 |
[1:32:52] | Fast, strong. | 动作又快又强壮 |
[1:32:55] | Got good eyesight. | 而且视力很好 |
[1:32:58] | We would always find them by the smell of their shit. | 我们都靠大便味道找到他们 |
[1:33:02] | And that’s how we learned to track your black terrorists in Angola, huh? | 我们也是靠这方法追踪黑人叛军 |
[1:33:11] | By the smell of your shit. | 你们的大便味道 |
[1:33:14] | It’s not | 你们的大便味道 |
[1:33:16] | It’s not the same as a baboon’s. | 和狒狒不一样 |
[1:33:21] | But, you know, after you skin it | 不过把狒狒剥皮以后 |
[1:33:25] | the flesh of a baboon | 他们的肉 |
[1:33:28] | isn’t that much different than a man’s, you know. | 和人肉其实差不多 |
[1:33:34] | I’ll tell you, I can track anything. | 我警告你 我追得到任何动物 |
[1:33:50] | You risk my life like that again | 你敢再乱搞鬼 |
[1:33:57] | and I’ll peel your face back off your head. | 我就把你的脸皮剥掉 |
[1:34:02] | Do you understand? | 懂吗? |
[1:34:13] | Make us a fire. | 升起营火 |
[1:35:25] | What’d he say? | 他说什么? |
[1:35:27] | We are going the right way. | 我们走对路了 |
[1:35:36] | Hold up there, my man. It’s this way, huh? | 等一下 是这里 |
[1:35:40] | Where do you think you are going? | 你想去哪里? |
[1:35:44] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:35:46] | I said, stop! | 我叫你站住 |
[1:35:48] | He is not down there, all right? | 他不在那里 好吗? |
[1:35:52] | All right. You’re gonna need some of that old discipline, huh? | 我得好好管住你 |
[1:35:56] | Now you listen here, my boy, and you listen well. | 兄弟 你给我听好 |
[1:35:58] | You are not going down there. Are we clear? | 不准下去 懂吗? |
[1:36:00] | You are not the master. | 你不是我的主人 |
[1:36:02] | Right now, that is exactly what I am, and you’d better remember it, Kaffir! | 现在我是你的主人 给我记住了 |
[1:36:21] | Don’t you fucking move, huh? | 给我站住 |
[1:36:22] | Don’t you move. Don’t you move, huh? | 给我站住 |
[1:36:24] | -My son is there! -Your son is gone! | -我儿子在那里 -你儿子死了 |
[1:36:27] | -He is alive! -He’s gone! | -他还活着 -他死了 |
[1:36:28] | He’s alive! He’s there with those crazy people! | 他跟那些疯子在一起 |
[1:36:32] | I am his father! His father! I should have protected him! | 我是他父亲 应该保护他 |
[1:36:36] | I must go find him. I cannot live without knowing! | 我找不到他 我死不瞑目 |
[1:36:40] | Shoot me if you want, but I’m going. | 尽管开枪吧 我还是要去 |
[1:36:44] | Why should it matter, I’m dead already. | 无所谓 反正我也不想活了 |
[1:36:56] | We wait until dark, huh? | 等到天黑再去找他 |
[1:37:27] | Are you satisfied? | 满意了吗? |
[1:37:32] | All right, come on. | 算了 来吧 |
[1:37:39] | Is fighting for Sierra Leone | 为塞拉利昂奋战 |
[1:37:41] | RUF is fighting for Sierra Leone | 革命军替塞拉利昂奋战 |
[1:37:44] | Go tell my parents They may see me no more | 告诉我父母他们不会见到我 |
[1:37:48] | In the battlefield We’re fighting forever | 我要奋战到底 |
[1:37:51] | Go tell my parents They may see me no more | 替我向父母告别 |
[1:37:54] | In the battlefield | 在战场上 |
[1:37:58] | You are how old? | 你今年几岁? |
[1:38:00] | Me? I’m 31. | 我? 31岁 |
[1:38:02] | And you have no wife? | 你没有老婆? |
[1:38:05] | -No. -No children? | -没有 -没有小孩? |
[1:38:09] | No. | 没有 |
[1:38:10] | And no home? | 没有家? |
[1:38:12] | No. | 没有 |
[1:38:14] | But you have money, yes? | 不过你有钱? |
[1:38:17] | Yeah, some. | 对 有一点 |
[1:38:19] | But not enough? | 但是不够? |
[1:38:24] | No. | 对 |
[1:38:26] | If you get this diamond, you will have enough money, yes? | 你找到钻石 就有足够的钱? |
[1:38:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:38:34] | Then you will get a wife and children? | 然后就会娶老婆生小孩? |
[1:38:37] | Probably not, no. | 大概不会吧 |
[1:38:40] | What? | 什么? |
[1:38:43] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:38:45] | I am confused. | 我搞不懂 |
[1:38:49] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:38:50] | That makes two of us, my bru. | 我也搞不懂我自己 |
[1:38:55] | Oh, Christ. I’ve gotta quit smoking, huh? | 天啊 我得戒烟 |
[1:39:00] | Why don’t you? | 你为什么不戒烟呢? |
[1:39:02] | I’ll tell you what, Solomon. | 我跟你谈个条件 |
[1:39:04] | You find me this diamond, and I’ll quit right then and there, huh? | 你替我找到钻石 我就马上戒烟 |
[1:39:16] | -You were born in Zimbabwe? -Oh, yeah. | -你在辛巴威出生? -对 |
[1:39:20] | -Is it beautiful there? -Sure you’re not a reporter? | -那里很美吗? -你真的不是记者吗? |
[1:39:23] | Because you ask a hell of a lot of questions, my man. | 因为你问的问题很多耶 |
[1:39:34] | My grandfather told many stories of war. | 我爷爷说过很多战争的故事 |
[1:39:38] | How the Mende fought the Temne. | 门德族和滕内族打仗 |
[1:39:41] | Or how two tribes would fight when somebody had stolen a woman. | 或是两个部落为一个女人争斗 |
[1:39:55] | I understand white people want our diamonds, yes? | 白人都要我们的钻石 对吧? |
[1:40:01] | But how can my own people do this to each other? | 但是非洲人怎么能自相残杀? |
[1:40:13] | I know good people | 我知道有人说 |
[1:40:16] | who say there is something wrong with us | 黑人天生 |
[1:40:19] | inside our black skin. | 有毛病 |
[1:40:20] | That we were better off when the white man ruled. | 我们最好让白人统治 |
[1:40:25] | But my son is good. | 不过我儿子是好人 |
[1:40:30] | And when he grows up | 当他长大 |
[1:40:32] | and peace comes | 和平降临 |
[1:40:37] | this place will be a paradise. | 这地方会是人间乐土 |
[1:40:48] | We’ll get your son back, huh? | 我们会找到你儿子 |
[1:41:32] | Where is it exactly? | 你到底埋在哪里? |
[1:41:36] | Through the camp, by the river. | 军营后面 河流旁边 |
[1:41:44] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[1:41:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:41:48] | I’m gonna make contact with the colonel. | 我要请上校进行空中突袭 |
[1:41:50] | He’ll send in an air strike. | 他会进行空中突袭 |
[1:41:52] | -What is that? -A chopper, huh? An attack helicopter. | -什么意思? -攻击直升机 |
[1:41:55] | -We use it as a diversion. -What if my son is there? | -用来分散注意力 -我儿子可能在下面 |
[1:41:58] | -He isn’t. -How do you know? | -不可能 -你怎么知道? |
[1:41:59] | I said we do it my way now, all right? Don’t fuck with me. | 我说要用我的方法 别搞鬼 |
[1:42:13] | Cordell, it’s Danny. | 老柯 我是丹尼 |
[1:42:15] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Shut up and listen, all right? | 给我听好 行吗? |
[1:42:18] | You tell the colonel I’ve found the stone. | 告诉上校我找到钻石 |
[1:42:21] | No, I haven’t got it in my hands, but I’m OP-ing its location. | 还没拿到 不过找到位置 |
[1:42:24] | It’s a major rebel camp, my man. | 就在叛军军营附近 |
[1:42:26] | You tell him to send in the dakadak. | 请他派出攻击直升机 |
[1:42:29] | Because I stole a GPS, that’s how. | 因为我偷了全球卫星定位系统 |
[1:42:32] | If you shut up and listen, I could give the coordinates. | 给我闭嘴 我给你座标 |
[1:42:35] | Zero-nine-zero-five-four-two-four, north. | 0905424北 |
[1:42:38] | Three-two-seven-two-nine three-zero-five-zero, east. | 327293050东 |
[1:42:43] | I’ll call back at midnight to confirm. | 午夜再打给你确认 |
[1:42:48] | You can look all night, my friend, right? | 你可以找一整晚 |
[1:42:51] | I promise you he is not there. | 我保证他不在那里 |
[1:42:59] | They’re coming in the morning, all right? | 他们一早就攻来 |
[1:43:01] | No movement, my friend. You stay still. | 不准轻举妄动 好好给我待着 |
[1:43:06] | When it gets dark, then we move in closer. | 天一黑我们就下去 |
[1:43:30] | Solomon. Shit. | 索罗门 该死 |
[1:43:44] | I can do it. | 开始吧 |
[1:43:45] | -Help me. -Help him. | -帮我 -帮他 |
[1:43:47] | Thank you, Papa. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[1:44:31] | Hey, you smell. | 你很臭 |
[1:44:34] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[1:44:48] | -Ready? I’m winning. -Okay, let’s go. | -真的啊? 我正赢钱呢? -好 我们走吧 |
[1:44:50] | Play, man. | 老兄 玩啊 |
[1:44:53] | -Play. Play the card. -Play. | -玩牌啊 -玩啊 |
[1:45:23] | Dia. | 狄亚 |
[1:45:27] | Leave me alone. | 走开 |
[1:45:30] | -Dia. I’m your papa. Come with me. -Hey. | -狄亚 我是你爸爸 跟我走 -嗨 |
[1:45:33] | -Dia. -Get away from me. | -狄亚 -滚开 我不认识你 |
[1:45:35] | -Dia. Dia! -I do not know you. Traitor! | -狄亚 -叛徒! 敌人! |
[1:45:37] | -Enemy! Enemy! -What the hell are you doing? | -敌人 敌人! -你在干什么? |
[1:45:40] | -What are you doing? -I don’t know you! | -你这是在干嘛? -我不认识你 |
[1:45:41] | -What’s wrong? -I hate you! | -你是怎么了? -我恨你 |
[1:45:43] | -Dia, come with me! -I hate you! | -狄亚 跟我走 -我恨你 |
[1:45:45] | Get away from me! | 给我走开 |
[1:45:49] | -Get him! -Don’t shoot! | -快去抓他 -别开枪! |
[1:45:51] | -Don’t shoot! Don’t! Don’t shoot! -I hate you! | -别开枪! -我恨你 |
[1:45:54] | -Fisherman! Traitor! -Don’t shoot! | -臭渔夫 叛徒 滚开 -别开枪 |
[1:45:56] | Get away from me! | 滚开 |
[1:46:05] | I knew you would come back. | 我就知道你会回来 |
[1:46:08] | I have dug and dug and dug, but I’ve found nothing. | 我一直挖 什么都没找到 |
[1:46:11] | Nothing. | 什么都没找到 |
[1:46:14] | Dig, dig, dig! | 挖 挖 挖 |
[1:46:15] | You will find it for me. | 你要替我找到 |
[1:46:18] | You will dig up what you have come back for. | 帮我挖出你来找的钻石 |
[1:46:21] | No. | 不 |
[1:46:22] | Why should the diamond go to the foreign devils? | 为什么要把钻石给外国佬? |
[1:46:25] | We will use it to make the country strong. | 我们要用来让国家更强 |
[1:46:29] | RUF is fighting for the people! | 革命军为了人民而战 |
[1:46:34] | RUF is fighting for Sierra Leone! | 革命军为了塞拉利昂而战 |
[1:46:40] | Pick it up. | 拿起来 |
[1:46:43] | Why? You are going to kill me anyway. | 为什么? 反正你要杀死我 |
[1:46:46] | I do not need to kill you, Solomon Vandy. | 我不必杀死你 |
[1:46:52] | If you do not bring me the diamond | 你找不到钻石 |
[1:46:54] | I will find the rest of your family. | 我就去找你家人 |
[1:46:57] | Just as I have found your son. | 就像我找到你儿子 |
[1:47:00] | I will rape your wife in front of your eyes | 我要在你面前强暴你老婆 |
[1:47:04] | slit her throat | 然后割断她喉咙 |
[1:47:07] | and I will keep your daughters for myself. | 你的女儿我就留在身边享用 |
[1:47:15] | You think I am a devil | 你觉得我是恶魔 |
[1:47:18] | but only because I have lived in hell. | 那是因为我活在地狱 |
[1:47:22] | I want to get out. | 我想要离开 |
[1:47:25] | You will help me. | 你要帮我 |
[1:47:30] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[1:47:31] | Find it or your family will die! | 找不到 你家人就得死 |
[1:47:35] | Now pick it up! | 快拿起来 |
[1:47:53] | -Go! -Bastards! | -去! -混蛋! |
[1:47:54] | Shoot it! | 射啊! |
[1:48:01] | Dia! | 狄亚 |
[1:48:14] | Come, boy. Come. This way. This way. | 过来 |
[1:48:17] | Dia! | 狄亚 |
[1:48:41] | Colonel, we think Archer’s there. | 上校 艾奇在下面 |
[1:48:43] | I don’t give a damn who’s down there. Kill them all. | 我不管在下面的是谁 全杀了 |
[1:48:56] | Dia! | 狄亚! |
[1:49:12] | I’m coming! | 我来了! |
[1:49:17] | -Dia! -Bastard! | -狄亚! -混帐东西! |
[1:49:41] | No! | 不! |
[1:50:03] | Dia! | 狄亚! |
[1:51:11] | -We found his digger, sir. -Keep him close. | -找到那个黑人了 -把他看好 |
[1:51:15] | -Danny boy. -Colonel. | -丹尼 -上校 |
[1:51:18] | -Thanks for calling it in. -Yeah, yeah. Always happy to help, huh? | -多谢你的帮忙 -是啊 我很乐意 |
[1:51:21] | So where is it? The stone? | 钻石在哪里? |
[1:51:25] | We split, huh? Fifty-fifty, all right? | 我们平分 二一添作五 |
[1:51:27] | Look around you, Danny boy. | 看清楚 |
[1:51:29] | You’re not in a position to be dictating terms. | 你没有资格谈条件 |
[1:51:32] | Then you will never find it, sir. | 那你就找不到钻石 |
[1:51:34] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[1:51:37] | -But he will. -Come. Up. | -但是他找得到 -站起来 |
[1:51:42] | Introduce me to your digger. | 替我介绍介绍吧 |
[1:51:46] | Solomon Vandy. | 索罗门·梵迪 |
[1:51:47] | This is Colonel Coetzee. He wants the diamond. | 这是寇兹上校 他要那颗钻石 |
[1:51:50] | -No more than you. -Fuck. | -你更想要吧 -可恶 |
[1:51:53] | You gonna show us where it’s hidden? | 你要告诉我们它被藏在哪里吗? |
[1:51:58] | Does he speak English? | 他会说英文吗? |
[1:51:59] | He will only tell me, sir. I promise you that. | 他只会告诉我 |
[1:52:03] | -Let me talk to him, huh? -Go on. | -让我跟他谈谈 -去吧 |
[1:52:13] | All right, my friend. | 兄弟 |
[1:52:16] | End of the line here, huh? | 路走到尽头了 |
[1:52:18] | -You just tell him where it is, all right? -I do not trust him. | -告诉他钻石在哪里 -我不信任他 |
[1:52:21] | I don’t trust him either, but we haven’t got much of a choice here. | 我也一样 但我们别无选择 |
[1:52:26] | I promise you he will shoot us both in the head. | 你不说 他会轰掉我们的脑袋 |
[1:52:30] | Right, tell him, huh? Tell him where it is, huh? | 说吧 说出钻石在哪里 |
[1:52:33] | -Go on. Come on. -I’m not feeling the love, Danny. | -快去呀 -他好像不肯合作哦 |
[1:52:37] | All right. No more messing about, all right? | 够了 别再拖延时间 |
[1:52:40] | I said tell him where it is! Tell him where it is! Now! | 告诉他钻石在哪里 快点 |
[1:52:43] | Tell him! | 快告诉他 |
[1:52:46] | -No. -Fucking | -不 -可恶 |
[1:52:48] | Danny, there are other ways to do this, okay? | 丹尼 咱们有别的办法 |
[1:52:50] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:53:00] | -If he tells us, do we have a deal, sir? -Seventy-thirty. | -如果他肯说 能谈条件吗? -七三分 |
[1:53:03] | Sixty-forty. I’ve already lined up a buyer. | 六四 我找到买主了 |
[1:53:06] | Agreed. | 一言为定 |
[1:53:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:53:17] | This is his son. Vandy will do whatever you want for his sake, all right? | 这是他儿子 他为他什么都肯做 |
[1:53:21] | Danny, you’re a pisser, man. Well done. Boys, we move out. | 你这只狐狸 干得好 出发吧 |
[1:53:28] | What do you say, Mr. Vandy? | 怎么样? |
[1:53:31] | -You ready to take a walk? -Come on. | -愿意走了吗? -走吧 |
[1:53:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:53:55] | So who’s the buyer? I’m guessing London. | 买主是谁? 伦敦吗? |
[1:53:58] | Well, they no longer accept conflict diamonds, huh? | 他们不买冲突钻石了 |
[1:54:01] | Wouldn’t hurt to interest some other parties. | 找到别的买主更好 |
[1:54:04] | -Start a bidding war. -What, one war’s not enough for you, huh? | -展开一场竞价战争 -你嫌这场战争不够过瘾? |
[1:54:08] | I missed you, Danny. | 你这张嘴有够贱 |
[1:54:10] | See? It is here. He has tried to find it. | 瞧 在这里 他也挖过 |
[1:54:15] | All right, Mr. Vandy. Time for you to start digging. | 好了 该你开始挖了 |
[1:54:32] | Hey, boet, have you got a smoke? | 老兄 来根烟吧 |
[1:54:35] | Smoking will kill you. | 抽烟会害死你 |
[1:54:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:54:42] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:54:44] | Time I quit smoking anyway, huh, Solomon? | 反正我也该戒烟了 是吧 索罗门 |
[1:55:01] | -It’s gone. -What? | -不见了 -什么? |
[1:55:03] | Someone has taken it. | 被人拿走了 |
[1:55:06] | This is where I buried it. It isn’t here. | 我埋在这里 它不见了 |
[1:55:10] | Well, then there’s no reason for any of you to stay alive. Is there? | 那你活着也没用了 |
[1:55:18] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[1:55:20] | I know, I know. I know where it is. | 我知道在哪里 |
[1:55:22] | -I know where it is. -It better be there. | -我知道钻石在哪里 -你最好知道 |
[1:55:29] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:55:31] | Oh, here, here. It is here. | 这里 就在这里 |
[1:55:34] | -Yeah? Yeah, there it is. -Yes. | -很好 找到了 -对 |
[1:55:37] | Fuck! | 可恶! |
[1:55:57] | TIA, huh, Danny? | 这就是非洲 |
[1:56:00] | TIA. | 这就是非洲 |
[1:56:09] | Keep digging, huh? They’ll be here any second. Come on. | 继续挖 他们马上就会来 |
[1:56:15] | Keep digging. | 快点挖 |
[1:56:29] | -It had better be there, huh? -Yes, yes. | -最好在这里 -有了 |
[1:56:34] | Have you got it? | 找到了吗? |
[1:56:38] | -Have you got it, huh? -Yes, got it. Oh, yes. | -找到了? -找到了 找到了 |
[1:56:42] | Oh, yes. | 找到了 |
[1:56:46] | Solomon. | 索罗门 |
[1:56:54] | Dia, what are you doing? | 狄亚 你在干嘛? |
[1:56:58] | Dia. | 狄亚 |
[1:57:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:57:08] | Of the proud Mende tribe. | 狄亚·梵迪 |
[1:57:15] | You are a good boy who loves soccer and school. | 你是热爱足球和学校的好孩子 |
[1:57:23] | Your mother loves you so much. | 你妈妈非常爱你 |
[1:57:28] | She waits by the fire making plantains | 她在炉火旁边烤大蕉 |
[1:57:31] | and red palm oil stew with your sister N’Yanda | 煮棕榈油炖肉 还有你妹妹 |
[1:57:36] | and the new baby. | 和新生的小宝宝 |
[1:57:47] | The cows wait for you. | 牛群也等着你 |
[1:57:50] | And Babu, the wild dog who minds no one but you. | 还有野狗叭布只听你的话 |
[1:57:58] | I know they made you do bad things | 我知道他们逼你做坏事 |
[1:58:02] | but you are not a bad boy. | 不过你并不坏 |
[1:58:07] | I am your father | 我是你父亲 |
[1:58:11] | who loves you? | 谁爱你? |
[1:58:15] | And you will come home with me and be my son again. | 你要跟我回家 再当我的乖儿子 |
[1:58:44] | Solomon, we’ve got to move, huh? | 索罗门 我们得快走 |
[1:58:47] | We’ve got to | 快走! |
[1:58:51] | Go, go! Move! | 快走! |
[1:58:57] | Move. Move. | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:58:59] | Move, move, move! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:59:00] | Move! Move! Move! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:59:05] | How far? | 还有多远? |
[1:59:06] | There’s an airstrip at the top of that gorge. | 峡谷上面有飞机跑道 |
[1:59:08] | A plane will meet us, huh? | 飞机会来接我们 |
[1:59:11] | Hey, stop. Stop. | 停下来 |
[1:59:15] | Give it to me. Come on, give it to me, huh? | 给我 把钻石给我 |
[1:59:27] | Keep moving. They’ll be tracking us. | 继续走 他们会追上来 |
[1:59:36] | Nabil, where are you? | 尼布 你在哪里? |
[1:59:39] | I’m nearly there. Tell me what’s happening. | 快到了 你在哪里? |
[1:59:42] | We’re about 10 K’s out, huh? We’ve got it, my friend. | 十公里外 我们拿到钻石了 |
[1:59:46] | -Who is we? -The fisherman and his son. | -我们? -渔夫和他儿子 |
[1:59:48] | Lose them. | 甩掉他们 |
[2:00:04] | It’s at the top of that ridge there, huh? | 就在那道峡谷上面 |
[2:00:06] | You must stop and rest. | 你一定要停下来休息 |
[2:00:07] | What? And give up the damn stone? | 什么? 我不能失去钻石 |
[2:00:10] | Keep moving. Come on. | 继续走 |
[2:00:47] | Come. Come, come. | 来吧 来吧 |
[2:01:37] | I can’t. Stop. | 我不行了 放我下来 |
[2:01:39] | -Okay. -Stop. | -你行的 -不行 |
[2:02:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[2:02:11] | No! God, no. Stop. | 天啊 我不行了 |
[2:02:15] | Christ. No more. No more. | 天啊 不能动了 不能动 |
[2:03:02] | Take it, huh? | 拿去吧 |
[2:03:06] | -Mr. Archer -Take it, take it. | -艾奇先生 -快点拿去 |
[2:03:17] | I thought you would steal it from me. | 我以为你想偷走 |
[2:03:20] | Yeah, yeah, it occurred to me, huh? | 是啊 我是有想过 |
[2:03:35] | Listen | 听好 |
[2:03:39] | this is Maddy’s card, huh? | 这是曼蒂的名片 |
[2:03:42] | You call her when you get to Conakry, all right? | 到了康纳克雷市就打给她 |
[2:03:48] | And don’t trust that pilot for a second. | 千万别信任飞机驾驶 |
[2:03:51] | You point this at his head if he fucks around, all right? | 他敢乱来就拿枪指着他 |
[2:03:54] | I can carry you. | 我可以背你 |
[2:04:08] | You take your boy home, huh? | 带你儿子回家吧 |
[2:04:15] | You take him home, huh? | 带他回家吧 |
[2:04:22] | -Go! Go! -Go. Come on. | -快走 快去吧 -快走 |
[2:04:25] | Go on! | 快去 |
[2:04:31] | Come on. Come on. | 放马过来吧! |
[2:04:40] | Archer, you’re a dead man! | 艾奇 你死定了 |
[2:04:43] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[2:05:15] | Dia. | 狄亚 |
[2:05:38] | Hello. Maddy Bowen. | 你好 曼蒂·鲍恩 |
[2:05:39] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[2:05:41] | Thought I’d never call, huh? | 你一定以为我不会打来 |
[2:05:44] | And I’m so glad you did. Excuse me. | 我很高兴你打来了 失陪 |
[2:05:50] | When am I gonna see you? | 我几时能见到你? |
[2:05:52] | Maddy, I want you to do me one more favor, huh? | 曼蒂 我要你帮我最后一个忙 |
[2:05:59] | I want you to go meet Solomon in Conakry. | 到康纳克雷市找索罗门 |
[2:06:03] | In Guinea? Why do you want me to go to Guinea? | 几内亚? 你要我去那里干嘛? |
[2:06:09] | We found his son | 我们找到他儿子 |
[2:06:12] | but he’s gonna need some help, you understand? | 不过他需要你的帮忙 |
[2:06:16] | Maddy? | 曼蒂? |
[2:06:20] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[2:06:23] | Are you hurt? | 对不对? |
[2:06:24] | Yeah, well, I’ve got a little problem here. | 是啊 我是有点麻烦 |
[2:06:32] | Okay. You You tell me where you are. | 好吧 告诉我你在哪里 |
[2:06:39] | Archer? | 艾奇? |
[2:06:52] | I’m looking at an incredible view right now. | 我正在看一片壮观的景色 |
[2:06:58] | I wish you were here, Maddy. | 真希望你在我身边 曼蒂 |
[2:07:00] | Okay, then I’m coming to be with you. You just tell me where you are. | 我这就去 告诉我你在哪里 |
[2:07:07] | I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[2:07:08] | Are you still in Kono? Because I can get someone there to help you. | 你还在科诺吗? 我可以找人帮助你 |
[2:07:12] | Maddy, you find someplace safe for the boy, all right? | 替那孩子找个安全的地方 |
[2:07:16] | And keep him out of sight. | 把他藏起来 |
[2:07:19] | And get Solomon to London. | 带索罗门到伦敦 |
[2:07:25] | He’s bringing something with him. | 他会带一样东西 |
[2:07:28] | But he’s gonna need your help. | 不过你得帮忙 |
[2:07:32] | Why aren’t you bringing it yourself? | 你为什么不自己带来? |
[2:07:35] | I’m saying it’s a real story now. | 这会是一篇惊爆内幕的报导 |
[2:07:41] | And you can write the hell out of it. | 你可以写得很精采 |
[2:07:50] | I’m really happy I met you. | 我很高兴遇见你 |
[2:07:54] | You know that? | 你知道吗? |
[2:07:58] | Yeah, I’m | 知道 我 |
[2:08:02] | I’m really happy I met you too. | 我也很高兴遇见你 |
[2:08:05] | And I wish I could be there with you. | 我真希望能在你身边 |
[2:08:10] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[2:08:15] | I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be. | 我本来就属于这地方 |
[2:09:11] | When we get to the stairs, you just keep walking | 上了楼梯 你就继续走 |
[2:09:13] | and I’ll wait for you here. | 我在这里等你 |
[2:09:16] | You’re not coming. | 你不来吗? |
[2:09:18] | I’m not here. Good luck. | 就当我不在 祝好运 |
[2:09:42] | You must understand, Mr. Vandy | 你要了解一点 你的钻石 |
[2:09:45] | that your diamond could have ended up nowhere else but with us. | 除了我们没有人会买 |
[2:09:55] | -It is not enough. -I assure you, 2 million pounds | -这还不够 -这是血钻石 两百万英镑 |
[2:09:58] | is more than anyone else will offer you for that stone under the circumstances. | 已经算很多钱了 |
[2:10:02] | I want what was promised to me by Mr. Archer. | 我要艾奇先生答应我的事 |
[2:10:08] | -What was promised to you? -My family. | -他答应你什么? -我的家人 |
[2:10:11] | When they are here, you will get the stone. | 我要看到他们才把钻石给你 |
[2:10:14] | I will have the money too. | 我也要这一笔钱 |
[2:10:17] | Well, may I see what I’m buying? | 我能看钻石吗? |
[2:10:18] | You will get the stone once my family is here. | 我的家人来了你就会看到 |
[2:10:22] | How do I even know you’ve got it? | 我怎么知道在你手上? |
[2:12:31] | Can you comment on the diamonds mined in Sierra Leone? | 你可以针对狮子山开采的钻石发表些意见吗? |
[2:12:34] | I’m not going to comment on some sensationalist magazine article. | 我对这种耸动的报导不予置评 |
[2:12:38] | -What about Liberia? -No comment. No comment. | -那利比利亚呢? -不予置评 |
[2:12:41] | -Mr. Van De Kaap -That’s all I have to say. | -凡德坎先生 -我没有别的说了 |
[2:12:44] | The natural resources of a country | 国家的自然资源属于该国人民 |
[2:12:47] | are the property of its people. They are not ours to steal | 我们不能为了利益或消费 |
[2:12:52] | or exploit in the name of our comfort, our corporations, or our consumerism. | 盗窃或剥削他们的资源 |
[2:13:07] | They’re ready for you, sir. | 他们在等你进去了 |
[2:13:10] | The Third World is not a world apart. | 第三世界不是另一个世界 |
[2:13:13] | And the witness you will hear today speaks on its behalf. | 今天出席的证人将代表发言 |
[2:13:18] | Let us hear the voice of that world. Let us learn from that voice. | 让我们聆听这世界的声音 让我们向这世界学习 |
[2:13:22] | And let us ignore it no more. | 我们不能再漠视它的存在 |
[2:13:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Solomon Vandy. | 各位先生女士 索罗门·梵迪先生 |
[2:14:28] | 2003年1月 40个国家签署 『国际钻石原石认证标准机制』 目的是抑止冲突钻石的流通 | |
[2:14:36] | 但是非法钻石仍然流入市场 消费者必须坚持购买 非冲突钻石 | |
[2:14:59] | 导演 爱德华·瑞克 | |
[2:15:04] | 编剧 查尔斯·李维特 | |
[2:15:12] | 制片 宝拉·温斯汀 爱德华·瑞克 马歇尔·赫斯高维基 | |
[2:15:17] | 制片 葛翰·金恩 格林恩·葛菲 |