英文名称:Bloodline
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:20] | Go back to sleep. | 回去睡觉 |
[04:23] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:52] | It’s okay, Andrew. | 没事的 安德鲁 |
[04:54] | Daddy’s here. | 爸爸在这里呢 |
[05:14] | 东洛杉矶 高中 | |
[05:21] | How’s your mom doing, Ray? | 雷伊 你妈妈感觉怎么样 |
[05:25] | Okay. | 还行 |
[05:31] | – What about your dad? – What about him? | -你爸爸呢 -关他什么事 |
[05:35] | Do you want to talk about how things have been | 你想谈谈他离开之后的生活 |
[05:37] | since he’s been out? | 是什么样的吗 |
[05:41] | No. | 不想 |
[05:45] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[05:52] | I could recommend that they not suspend you, | 我可以劝他们不要让你休学 |
[05:54] | but you gotta promise me this is the last time. | 但是你得答应我这是最后一次 |
[06:01] | Do you even want to finish high school? | 你还想读完高中吗 |
[06:03] | Eat a dick. | 操蛋去吧 |
[06:09] | What about your uncle? | 你的叔叔怎么样 |
[06:13] | Has he been around since the last time we talked? | 上次我们谈了以后他还是骚扰你吗 |
[06:25] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[06:35] | He thinks you’ll get the scholarship? | 他认为你会得到奖学金吗 |
[06:38] | What can I say, Mr. C? I’m good at math. | 我能说什么 C先生 我数学很好 |
[06:40] | Wow. That’s great, Chris. | 很棒了 克里斯 |
[06:43] | What does your mom say? | 你妈妈说什么 |
[06:46] | Eh, it’s hard for her, you know? | 这对她来说很艰难 你明白吗 |
[06:49] | Without my dad being around, | 我爸爸不在身边 |
[06:52] | and she doesn’t really have anyone else, | 她也没有别人去依靠 |
[06:54] | so having me at home, well… | 只有我在家 |
[06:56] | It’s a comfort. | 这是莫大的安慰 |
[06:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:01] | I don’t want to leave her alone. | 我不想让她一个人 |
[07:04] | Well, she has to see that this is the best thing for you. | 她会理解对你而言这是一件好事 |
[07:06] | This is your chance. | 这是你的机会 |
[07:08] | I know, I know, it’s… | 我懂我懂 只是 |
[07:11] | What if I go and she’s just…? | 我走了以后她该怎么办 |
[07:15] | You know, or, um… | 而且你知道 |
[07:16] | uh, I can’t handle the workload, or… | 我没法承担这份重量 |
[07:20] | all the rich kids hate me. | 所有的有钱孩子都会恨我的 |
[07:22] | None of that’s gonna happen, okay? | 这些事没有一件会发生的 好吗 |
[07:24] | If you want, I can come to your house and talk to your mom. | 如果你想去 我可以去你家说服你妈妈 |
[07:27] | – Can you? – For you, I can. | -你可以做的到吗 -为了你 我可以 |
[07:33] | Thanks, Mr. C, | 谢谢你 C先生 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:778个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:100个,六级词汇:48个,GRE词汇:34个,托福词汇:69个,考研词汇:106个,专四词汇:93个,专八词汇:9个, 所有生词标注共:175个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:35] | but I’ll handle it myself. | 但是我会自己解决好这件事的 |
[07:41] | Here. | 这个还给你 |
[07:43] | It was really good. | 这本书真的不错 |
[07:44] | Glad you liked it. | 我很开心你喜欢它 |
[07:54] | How was he today? | 我们的宝贝今天表现得怎么样 |
[07:56] | Busy. | 忙着踢我 |
[08:07] | Look. | 看看吧 |
[08:09] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[08:14] | My mom called earlier. | 我妈早些时候打了过来 |
[08:17] | She offered to come stay after the baby’s born. | 她说孩子生了以后她要来住一段时间 |
[08:24] | Let’s see, okay? | 走着瞧吧 行吗 |
[08:27] | I want to try this on our own. | 我想自己来带孩子 |
[08:30] | I just wanted you to know it was an option. | 我只是想你知道我们也可以这么选而已 |
[09:25] | Sweetheart? | 宝贝儿 |
[09:30] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[09:48] | Evan! | 埃文 |
[10:02] | You’re doing great, baby. | 宝贝 你做得很好 |
[10:07] | You might want to come over here, Dad. | 孩子他爸 你可能会想来这边看看 |
[10:09] | Okay, Mom, ready? | 孩子他妈 准备好了吗 |
[10:12] | Push. Push. | 用力 用力 |
[10:16] | Push. Push. Push. | 用力 再用力 |
[10:26] | Push. Push. Push. | 使劲 继续使劲 用力啊 |
[10:32] | Push. Push. Push | 继续 继续 再用力 |
[11:08] | Hello. Hello, sir. | 你好啊 小男孩 |
[11:13] | Welcome to the world. | 欢迎来到这个世界 |
[11:19] | – Hello, my loves. – Mom, you made it. | -宝贝们好啊 -妈 你终于来了 |
[11:21] | There he is! | 他在这儿 |
[11:24] | Ohh! Isn’t he beautiful? | 天 他难道不可爱吗 |
[11:28] | Marie! You need to wash your hands. | 玛丽 你得洗手 |
[11:31] | Oh! Of course. I’m sorry, sweetheart. | 当然 不好意思 宝贝 |
[11:36] | And how’s Mom doing? | 妈妈还好吗 |
[11:37] | Great. | 好着呢 |
[11:41] | Look at this big boy. | 看看这个大男孩 |
[11:45] | – How much does he weigh? – Seven and a half pounds. | -他多重 -七点五磅 |
[11:48] | Seven pounds, five ounces, actually. | 准确地说 是七磅五盎司 |
[11:51] | Evan was nine pounds. | 埃文出生的时候九磅呢 |
[11:54] | That was quite the labor. | 生他的时候用了相当大的力气 |
[11:59] | But he was so calm, never made a peep. | 但是他很安静 甚至没有嚷嚷一声 |
[12:06] | There you go. | 你来吧 |
[12:22] | Not like that. Here. | 不是那样的 在这 |
[12:35] | Nurse, may I suggest being a little more gentle? | 护士 我能请求你轻点儿吗 |
[12:38] | This is their first baby. | 这是他们的第一个孩子 |
[12:39] | Ma’am, may I suggest you let me do my job? | 女士 我可以请你让我完成我的工作吗 |
[12:41] | Because if she can’t feed him, the baby’ll lose | 因为如果她不能喂养他 宝宝就会 |
[12:43] | too much weight, and then we’ll have to intervene. | 变得太轻 那时候我们就得介入了 |
[12:49] | There. Like that. | 就是这儿 像那样 |
[12:56] | Well, she’s quite the charmer. | 哦 她可真有魄力 |
[13:00] | Evan, honey… | 埃文 宝贝 |
[13:02] | Why don’t I go pick up some food for everyone, hmm? | 要不我去给大家都买点吃的吧 怎么样 |
[13:07] | Everything is going to be fine, sweetheart, you’ll see. | 每件事都会有个好结果的 宝贝你看吧 |
[13:11] | And if you need me to come and stay for a while, | 而且如果你需要我来住上一阵子 |
[13:13] | you know there’s nothing I’d rather do. | 你知道我不会拒绝的 |
[13:15] | That’s okay, Marie. | 没问题的 玛丽 |
[13:18] | I think we’ll manage on our own. | 我想我们自己可以的 |
[13:20] | Yeah, thanks, Mom, we got this. | 是的 谢了 妈 我们自己来吧 |
[13:28] | Hi, Andrew. | 你好 安德鲁 |
[13:31] | This is your dad. | 我是你爸爸 |
[13:34] | First of all, many congratulations on being born. | 首先 祝贺你来到这个世界 |
[13:37] | It looked painful, and a little disgusting. | 这过程很痛苦 甚至有点恶心 |
[13:41] | But you made it. Well done. | 但是你做到了 非常好 |
[13:47] | I thought we could take this opportunity | 我认为我们可以利用这次机会 |
[13:48] | to have a little chat, mano a mano. | 来一次手拉手的小型谈话 |
[13:53] | I will never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 |
[13:58] | I will never judge you. | 我永远不会批判你 |
[14:02] | And I will never leave you. | 我也永不会离开你 |
[14:06] | I’m not gonna let anything bad happen to you. | 我不会让任何坏事发生在你身上 |
[14:44] | – Should we try a bottle? – No. | -我们要不试试奶瓶吧 -不行 |
[14:47] | If we give him the bottle, | 如果我们给他用奶瓶 |
[14:48] | he won’t go back to breastfeeding. | 他就不会再愿意喝母乳 |
[14:51] | Okay, sweetheart. Shh. | 好吧 宝贝 |
[14:55] | Can I help? | 我能做什么 |
[14:57] | Not unless you can grow a pair of tits. | 除非你能长出一对奶头否则没有 |
[15:01] | I’ll get right on that. | 我马上就去长 |
[15:07] | Come on, Andrew, come on. | 喝啊 安德鲁 喝啊 |
[15:15] | He’s not gaining weight. | 他还是没有增加体重 |
[15:22] | Why won’t you let me help you? | 你为什么不让我帮你 |
[15:30] | Here, baby. | 这里 宝贝 |
[16:07] | …kill you, you little shit! | 我要杀了你 你个小畜生 |
[16:12] | Get the fuck away from him. | 离他远点 |
[16:14] | Evan, go to your room. | 埃文 进你房间 |
[16:23] | I’m… I’m sorry, Marie. I didn’t… I didn’t mean to. | 对不起 玛丽 我不是故意的 |
[16:26] | Get out. | 滚啊 |
[16:29] | You know I didn’t mean it, right, Evan? | 你知道我不是故意的对吗 埃文 |
[16:33] | I promise you, I will kill you if you don’t leave immediately. | 我保证如果你不立刻离开我现在就杀了你 |
[16:47] | You’re okay, sweetheart, everything’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 宝贝 一切都会没事的 |
[16:53] | Mother’s here. Shh. | 妈妈在这里 |
[17:01] | You’re okay, sweetheart. | 你没事的 宝贝 |
[17:05] | Everything is okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[17:26] | I hope you don’t mind, I let myself in. | 我希望你不要介意 我自己进来了 |
[17:31] | Let me know if it gets too cold at night. | 如果晚上太冷了告诉我 |
[17:33] | I will, dear. | 我会的 亲爱的 |
[17:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:41] | How are you doing, Evan? | 你怎么样 埃文 |
[17:44] | I’m good. I’m always good, Mom. | 我很好 我一直很好 妈妈 |
[17:51] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[17:56] | Tell me. | 坦白说 |
[17:58] | I’m okay, really. | 我很好 真的 |
[18:01] | But Lauren… | 但是劳伦 |
[18:03] | It’s hard for new mothers. | 对新妈妈们来说都很难 |
[18:06] | How can you take care of her and Andrew, | 你怎么能照顾好她和安德鲁 |
[18:08] | if you don’t take care of yourself? | 如果你照顾不好自己的话 |
[18:13] | It’s okay, my darling. | 会没事的 亲爱的 |
[18:17] | Everything is going to be okay. | 每件事都会好的 |
[18:20] | Mother’s here. | 妈妈一直在这里 |
[18:37] | Mr. C? | C先生 |
[18:40] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:45] | Sorry, buddy. | 不好意思 老兄 |
[18:48] | Baby isn’t really sleeping. It’s just, um… | 孩子一直不睡觉 |
[18:52] | Just is what it is. You know? | 就是这种情况 你懂的 |
[18:55] | What’s going on with your dad? Any news? | 你爸现在怎么样了 有消息吗 |
[19:04] | For Andrew. | 给安德鲁的 |
[19:06] | Chris Wow, Chris. | |
[19:10] | You know you didn’t have to. | 你知道你不用这样的 |
[19:11] | After everything you’ve done for me? | 在你为我做了一切之后也还是这样吗 |
[19:13] | Yeah, I did. | 当然 我当然要送 |
[19:17] | So, has there been any word from your dad? | 所以 你爸爸有什么消息吗 |
[19:29] | Try to get some sleep, okay? | 试着睡会 好吗 |
[20:02] | I hope you can understand, man. | 我希望你能理解我 先生 |
[20:03] | I don’t think you know what it’s like. | 我不认为你知道这是什么情况 |
[20:07] | You know, I lost my job, | 你知道 我失去了工作 |
[20:09] | I was drinkin’. | 我整日醉醺醺 |
[20:11] | You know how it is, right, man? | 你知道这是怎么样的 对吗 先生 |
[20:12] | When your wife’s screaming at you, | 当你老婆对你大吼大叫 |
[20:14] | and your kids start mouthing off. | 你的孩子开始巴拉巴拉说个没完 |
[20:16] | So I just hit ’em. And I kept hitting ’em. | 所以我打了他们 而且一直在打 |
[20:20] | It was like something broke inside and I couldn’t stop. | 就好像心里什么破碎了而我没法停下手 |
[20:23] | I really didn’t mean to hurt anyone. Please, man. | 我真的不想伤害任何人 求你 警官 |
[20:26] | I never meant to hurt anyone. | 我从没打算伤害任何人 |
[20:29] | This rage, it just comes over me. | 怒火突然席卷了我整个人 |
[20:32] | Deep down, I’m a good person. | 说真的 我是一个好人 |
[20:44] | I’m the oldest… | 我是年纪最大的 |
[20:48] | So I can take it. | 所以我可以承担 |
[20:50] | But he came after James. | 但是他跟在詹姆斯之后来了 |
[20:55] | So I stepped in. | 所以我介入了 |
[20:59] | You know I have to report this, legally. | 你知道我得报告这件事 按照法律 |
[21:03] | They may send him back in | 他们会把他送回监狱 |
[21:04] | if he’s found in violation of parole. | 如果他被发现违反假释的话 |
[21:07] | How do you feel about that? | 你对这事有什么想法吗 |
[21:09] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[21:15] | He gets what he deserves, right? | 他得到了他应得的 对吗 |
[21:21] | Ray, everything’s gonna be okay. | 雷伊 一切都会变好的 |
[23:06] | Fuck you. | 操 |
[23:08] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[23:10] | You’re a fuckin’ traitor! | 你他妈就是一个叛徒 |
[23:14] | 啤酒·音乐·体育 布兰卡酒吧小屋\n | |
[23:46] | Hey, buddy. Let me help you. | 兄弟 我来帮你 |
[23:56] | Hey. Hey, are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[23:58] | Huh? You need a ride? | 你需要搭便车吗 |
[23:59] | What, are you queer? Huh? | 干嘛 你很奇怪啊 |
[24:01] | No, I’m a driver. | 不 我只是一个司机罢了 |
[24:03] | Looks like you need some help getting home. | 看上去你回家需要帮忙 |
[24:07] | Everyone could use a ride now and then. | 人人都有需要叫车的时候 |
[24:09] | No charge. | 不收钱 |
[24:18] | What about immigrant rights? | 移民的权利呢 |
[24:21] | What about my fuckin’ rights? | 我的权利又他妈的在哪 |
[24:24] | Fuckin’ wetbacks. | 去他妈的黑工 |
[24:29] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[24:36] | Fuckin’ everywhere, man. Every fuckin’ where you look. | 无处不操蛋 兄弟你看到的无处不是 |
[24:40] | Everywhere you look. | 你目光所及的每个地方 |
[24:49] | It’s time the white man took this country back, hmm? | 白人是时候重新掌控这个城市了 对吗 |
[24:52] | You hear me? | 你听我说话了吗 |
[24:55] | I hear you. | 我在听 |
[24:58] | Left here, left here. | 左转 左转 |
[25:00] | Stay in here. | 在这里停 |
[25:34] | You got anything to drink in there? | 你车里有酒吗 |
[26:18] | Nobody knows you’re here? | 没人知道你在这里吗 |
[26:20] | Been here a year. I never seen anyone. | 在这里一年了 没见过其他人 |
[26:23] | Make yourself at home. | 把这儿当自己家就行 |
[26:39] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[26:43] | Oh yeah, very funny, man. | 有趣 兄弟 |
[26:46] | Let me go, okay? | 放我走 求你了 |
[26:50] | Let me go, you fucking psycho! | 放我走 你个该死的疯子 |
[26:57] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[27:05] | Louis Jackson. | 路易斯·杰克逊 |
[27:12] | Come on, man, you got the wrong guy. | 哥 别这样 你抓错人了 |
[27:15] | Just let me go, okay? I won’t tell anyone anything. | 就让我走吧 我不会告诉任何人任何事 |
[27:17] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我甚至不知道你是谁 |
[27:22] | Do you know who this is? | 你知道这是谁吗 |
[27:26] | What’d that little faggot say to you? Hmm? | 那个小同性恋告诉你什么 |
[27:29] | By “little faggot,” you mean your son? | 小同性恋 你指的是你的儿子吗 |
[27:33] | Fuck you! You fucking… | 去你的 你个该死的 |
[27:43] | Oh, yeah. | 很好 |
[27:46] | You’re pretty tough against a guy tied up, hmm? | 你就只会欺负一个被绑起来的人吗 |
[27:50] | Why don’t you untie me, see how easy it is then? | 有本事解开我 看打我是不是还这么容易 |
[27:55] | As easy as a grown man beating the shit out of a young boy? | 就像一个成年人打一个孩子一样容易 |
[28:00] | As easy as a father taking his big, ex-con fists, | 就像一个父亲举起他的罪恶的大拳头 |
[28:04] | and pounding them into the flesh of his firstborn? | 重重打在他的新生儿的肉体上 |
[28:08] | Fuck you, you fucking cocksucker, fuck you! | 去你的 你个该死的混蛋 |
[28:11] | No, ohh! | 不 |
[28:14] | Okay, okay. Fuck. | 好 好 该死 |
[28:17] | I’m sorr… I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[28:20] | Louis… | 路易斯 |
[28:22] | Please describe to me the feelings and sensations | 请描述给我 |
[28:25] | you experience when beating your son. | 你打儿子的时候的心情和感觉 |
[28:33] | I never meant to… to hurt them, okay? I… | 我从来没有故意去伤害他们 我 |
[28:38] | I just got this thing… inside of me. | 只是这事一直在我心里 |
[28:41] | It builds and it builds, and… | 一点点累积 |
[28:44] | and the kids, | 孩子们 |
[28:45] | they push and they push and they push, you know? | 他们逼我 他们逼我 他们逼我 你懂吗 |
[28:49] | And… and then it has to come out, | 然后它不得不释放出来 |
[28:51] | and I gotta let it out. | 我不得不让它出出来 |
[28:52] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[28:56] | I would never hurt my boys, okay? | 我不会伤害我的孩子们 |
[29:00] | You understand that, right? | 你懂的 对吗 |
[29:08] | Of course I do. | 当然 我懂 |
[29:17] | Thank you for sharing, Lou. | 感谢你的分享 路易斯 |
[30:23] | Where’d you go? | 你去了哪里 |
[30:26] | Just went for a drive to clear my head. | 只是开车出去冷静冷静 |
[30:42] | Coach let me go into practice a little late | 教练让我晚点去练习 |
[30:44] | so I can pick up James and bring him with me. | 这样我可以接詹姆斯 带着他和我一块 |
[30:45] | That’s great news, Ray. And your mom? | 那是好消息 你妈妈呢 |
[30:49] | She’s been doin’ great. | 她一直都很好 |
[30:50] | I mean, since my dad took off again. | 我是说自从我的父亲再次离开 |
[30:53] | I’m glad to hear it. | 我很高兴知道 |
[31:01] | Where’s Andrew? | 安德鲁在哪里 |
[31:03] | He’s with his grandma. | 他和他的奶奶在一起 |
[31:10] | You’re home early. | 你今天早回家了 |
[31:12] | I got lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[31:15] | Maybe it’ll happen twice today. | 也许我们以后一天能做两次 |
[31:18] | The doctor said we have to wait. | 医生说我们不得不再等等 |
[31:21] | It’s a long wait. | 要等好久 |
[31:26] | You look good, you know? | 你看起来很棒 你知道吗 |
[31:31] | No, I don’t. | 不 并没有 |
[31:33] | You do, you look beautiful. | 是的 你看起来很漂亮 |
[31:36] | I know it’s been hard. | 我知道最近对你来说很煎熬 |
[31:42] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 我 |
[31:45] | I’ve been difficult. | 我感觉很难 |
[31:47] | Shh. You’ve been a champ. | 你已经做到最好了 |
[31:52] | I thought he wasn’t eating, and… | 我之前认为他没有再吃 |
[31:55] | that fucking nurse saying I was doing it wrong, | 那该死的护士说我做的不对 |
[31:57] | and all the studies say how bad formula is, | 所有的资料都表明那配方有多差 |
[32:00] | and I thought… | 然后我认为 |
[32:02] | …this is it. | 我的确错了 |
[32:05] | I’m failing. | 我很失败 |
[32:09] | I’m failing at being a mother. | 我失败在成为一个妈妈 |
[32:13] | Forget the nurse and the studies. Okay? | 忘记那护士和资料 好吗 |
[32:17] | You’re a great mother. | 你是一个好妈妈 |
[32:19] | You don’t know, Evan. | 你不知道 埃文 |
[32:21] | You sleep most of the night | 你晚上大部分时间在睡觉 |
[32:22] | and go to work during the day, | 还有白天去工作 |
[32:23] | and it’s just me and Andrew, | 只有我和安德鲁 |
[32:25] | and I thought… I thought I was doing everything wrong, | 我觉得 我觉得我之前做的每件事都错了 |
[32:27] | and I thought if I… if I can’t do this right, | 我觉得如果我不能改正过来 |
[32:29] | you would take him and leave me alone, | 你会带走他 留下我一个人 |
[32:30] | and I can’t be alone. | 我不能孤身一人 |
[32:34] | Not again. | 再一次 |
[32:38] | I won’t let Andrew grow up without a family. | 我不会让安德鲁成长过程中没有家庭 |
[32:44] | Neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[32:47] | I’ll never leave you two. | 我不会离开你们俩的 |
[33:02] | Can you please tell your mother | 你可以告诉你的妈妈 |
[33:03] | not to watch TV with Andrew? | 不要和安德鲁一块看电视 |
[33:08] | :Have you tried every fad diet, one after the other? | 你是不是试过每种节食方式 一种又一种 |
[33:11] | We’ve done them all. | 我们全部都试过 |
[33:13] | Oh, you’re your daddy’s little man, aren’t you, Andrew? | 你是你父亲的小家伙 是吗 安德鲁 |
[33:16] | So handsome already. | 已经这么帅气了 |
[33:18] | Mom. | 妈 |
[33:20] | Yes, dear? | 好 宝贝 |
[33:21] | Lauren doesn’t want you watching with Andrew. | 劳伦不想你跟安德鲁一块看电视 |
[33:24] | It won’t hurt him, dear. | 这不会伤害到他 亲爱的 |
[33:26] | He doesn’t even know what it is. | 他甚至不知道这是什么 |
[33:28] | Mom, Lauren doesn’t like it. | 妈 劳伦不喜欢这样 |
[33:43] | You need to be careful with her. | 你需要对她更上心 |
[33:46] | She’s delicate. | 她很脆弱 |
[33:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:04] | Look, it’s not like I want him around or anything, | 你看 我不想他出现或者其他的 |
[34:06] | it’s just… | 只是这已经 |
[34:08] | been a while since we’ve heard from him, you know? | 自从我们上次听说他过了一阵子 你懂吗 |
[34:11] | Uh, his parole officer called looking for him. | 他的假释裁决官员说在找他 |
[34:17] | Did you report the thing last time? | 你上次有报告那件事吗 |
[34:23] | I followed procedure. | 我遵从办事程序 |
[34:28] | Do you know what happened? | 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[34:31] | What happens after isn’t up to me. | 这之后发生什么就不取决于我 |
[34:34] | But how many times has he just disappeared? | 但是他已经消失了多少次 |
[34:36] | I’m sure he’ll just show up. Unfortunately. | 我很确定 他很快就出现 很遗憾 |
[34:42] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是 是 你可能是对的 |
[34:55] | He came over a couple days ago. | 他几天前过来 |
[34:59] | My mom told him to leave. | 我妈让他离开 |
[35:03] | Told him she would call the cops. | 告诉他她会报警 |
[35:08] | Did he hurt you again? | 他又伤害了你了吗 |
[35:22] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[35:24] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[35:29] | Do you want to tell me what happened? | 你想告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[35:39] | See you next week, Mr. Cole. | 下周见 科尔先生 |
[36:19] | Now, Fredrick, | 现在 弗雷德里克 |
[36:20] | please describe to me the feelings and sensations | 请你描述给我当你强奸 |
[36:24] | you experience when raping your 15-year-old niece, Kelly. | 你十五岁外甥女凯莉时你的心情和感受 |
[36:31] | You’ve seen her, right? | 你见过她 对吗 |
[36:34] | She may be fifteen, but she’s no little girl. | 她也许十五岁 但她不是一个小女孩 |
[36:47] | Yes, I’ve seen her. | 是 我见过她 |
[36:54] | Tell me you didn’t think about fucking | 告诉我你对她 |
[36:56] | that sweet little mouth of hers. | 诱人的小嘴巴没有非分之想 |
[37:00] | It’s not rape if she wants it. | 如果她想要的话 这不是强奸 |
[37:03] | She always wanted it. | 她总是想要 |
[37:07] | Just look at her. | 看她你就懂了 |
[37:10] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[37:16] | What the fuck, man? | 什么鬼 伙计 |
[37:19] | Please, continue. | 请 继续 |
[37:21] | Jesus fuckin’ Christ, man! | 老天 |
[37:41] | Hi, baby. | 你好 宝贝 |
[37:42] | Where the fuck are you? | 你到底在哪里 |
[37:45] | Andrew’s got a 105-degree temperature. | 安德鲁 已经发烧到40度 |
[37:48] | We’re taking him to the hospital right now. | 我们现在正在带他去医院 |
[37:50] | Okay, stay calm. I’ll meet you there. | 好 保持冷静 我会在那和你们会面 |
[37:56] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[38:02] | Jesus fuck! Jesus fuck! | 我的天啊 天啊 |
[38:05] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[38:07] | Fuck! Fuck! | 该死 该死 |
[38:11] | We’re gonna have to cut this short, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我们得快点了 |
[38:13] | Jesus fuck. No! | 天啊 不 |
[39:14] | Where were you? | 你在哪里 |
[39:16] | I couldn’t sleep, so I took a drive. | 我睡不着 所以我去开车了 |
[39:20] | Thank God you were there, Marie. | 感谢老天爷 你当时也在那里 |
[39:21] | Of course, dear. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[39:23] | He’s gonna be okay. How the hell do you know? | 他会好起来的 你怎么会知道 |
[39:37] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[39:38] | He must have picked up a cold somewhere. | 他肯定是在哪里着凉了 |
[39:40] | We gave him some Tylenol to bring down the fever, | 我们给了他一些泰勒诺来让他退烧 |
[39:42] | and we’re running a couple final tests, | 我们正在做几个最后的检查 |
[39:44] | and then you can take him home. | 然后你可以带他回家 |
[39:46] | Thank you, Doctor. Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 谢谢你 医生 |
[39:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:51] | Um… it’s not unusual for babies to run a fever, so… | 婴儿发烧并不罕见 所以 |
[39:55] | try not to get hysterical at every little thing. | 不要大惊小怪 |
[40:04] | Can we ride back with you? | 我们可以做你的车回去吗 |
[40:06] | Marie can take my car. | 玛丽可以开我的车 |
[40:08] | Yeah, of course. | 嗯 当然可以 |
[40:12] | Seems like he’s better already, right? | 看起来他已经好起来了 对吗 |
[40:24] | Why don’t I help you, dear? Hmm? | 何不让我来帮你 亲爱的 |
[40:25] | You’ve had quite the night. | 你今晚很累了 |
[40:27] | We all have, I think. | 我觉得我们都累 |
[40:31] | Thank you, Marie. | 谢谢你 玛丽 |
[41:02] | There, there, little man. | 那里 那里 小家伙 |
[41:04] | Still feeling poorly? | 还感觉不舒服吗 |
[41:09] | ♪ Hush a-bye ♪ | ♪ 乖乖睡吧 ♪ |
[41:12] | ♪ Don’t you cry ♪ | ♪ 不要哭 ♪ |
[41:16] | ♪ Go to sleep ♪ | ♪ 睡觉吧 ♪ |
[41:18] | ♪ My little baby ♪ | ♪ 我的小宝贝 ♪ |
[41:23] | ♪ When you wake ♪ | ♪ 当你醒来 ♪ |
[41:27] | ♪ You shall have ♪ | ♪ 你就会有 ♪ |
[41:30] | ♪ All the pretty ♪ | ♪ 所有可爱的 ♪ |
[41:33] | ♪ Little horses ♪ | ♪ 小马儿们 ♪ |
[41:38] | ♪ Hush a-bye ♪ | ♪ 乖乖睡吧 ♪ |
[41:42] | ♪ Don’t you cry ♪ | ♪ 不要哭 ♪ |
[41:45] | ♪ Go to sleep ♪ | ♪ 睡觉吧 ♪ |
[41:48] | ♪ My little baby ♪ | ♪ 我的小宝贝 ♪ |
[41:52] | ♪ When you wake ♪ | ♪ 当你醒来 ♪ |
[41:56] | ♪ You shall have ♪ | ♪ 你就会有 ♪ |
[41:59] | ♪ All the pretty ♪ | ♪ 所有可爱的 ♪ |
[42:02] | ♪ Little horses ♪ | ♪ 小马儿们 ♪ |
[43:02] | Hey. | 你好 |
[43:06] | Yeah. | 是 |
[43:12] | Next time, Daddy’s gonna make sure it’s done right. | 下次 爸爸会确保你没事的 |
[43:16] | Yes, he is. He’s gonna make sure he gets what he needs. | 是 他会 他会确保他可以获得他想要的 |
[43:21] | A happy daddy makes a happy home. | 一个可爱的爸爸会创造一个快乐的家 |
[44:32] | I’m trying, Andrew. But it’s hard. | 我正在尝试 安德鲁 但是这不容易 |
[44:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[44:50] | Mr. Cole? | 科尔 先生 |
[44:53] | It was my fault. | 我的错 |
[44:56] | I mean, it’s just with my mom, you know, and… | 我意思是 这事一直缠着我妈 你知道 |
[45:00] | they were, uh… | 他们在 |
[45:06] | I heard around that he was back, and… | 我听见他回来 |
[45:09] | there he was, in my kitchen, | 他在那儿 我的厨房 |
[45:13] | half naked. | 半裸着 |
[45:18] | And my mom, she’s just acting like this is totally cool, | 我妈 她装作这一切都很好 |
[45:21] | totally okay and normal. | 完全正常 |
[45:26] | They’re fucked up, and it just… | 他们在干蠢事 这 |
[45:30] | Just pissed me off. | 让我生气 |
[45:37] | I shouldn’t have yelled at him, though. | 虽然我不应该对他大喊大叫 |
[45:42] | It’s not your fault, Chris. | 这不是你的错 克里斯 |
[45:47] | Everything will be fine. | 所有事都会好起来的 |
[45:50] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我保证 |
[45:54] | I don’t know what I’d do without you, Mr. Cole. | 我不知道没有你 我该怎么办 科尔 先生 |
[45:59] | For real. | 说真的 |
[46:15] | You went out again last night. | 你昨晚又出去了 |
[46:18] | Chris called. He needed to talk. | 克里斯打来电话 他需要说说话 |
[46:22] | Shouldn’t you save that for school? | 难道你不应该留到学校后再说吗 |
[46:24] | He’s a special kid. | 他是一个特别的孩子 |
[46:25] | His dad beat the fuck out of him. | 他的父亲狠狠地打他 |
[46:27] | I can help him. | 我可以帮助他 |
[46:31] | Is that where you were | 安德鲁去医院的那一晚 |
[46:32] | the night Andrew went to the hospital? | 你在那里是吗 |
[46:35] | Good morning, everyone. | 早上好 大家 |
[46:37] | Lovely day, isn’t it? | 美好的一天 不是吗 |
[46:40] | I have to go to work. | 我不得不去工作了 |
[46:51] | He just needs a little space, dear. | 他只是需要一点空间 亲爱的 |
[46:57] | Thank you, Marie. | 谢谢你 玛丽 |
[46:58] | It really makes a big difference having you here. | 有你在这里真的很不一样 |
[47:05] | : Hello? | 你好 |
[47:06] | Hey, Chris, it’s Mr. Cole. | 你好 克里斯 我是科尔先生 |
[47:08] | You missed our meeting today. Is everything okay? | 你错过今天的会面 还好吗 |
[47:10] | : Ah, shit. Yeah, I’m-I’m good. Sorry. | 该死 是的 我很好 抱歉 |
[47:13] | My dad picked me up early and took me to a movie. | 我爸提早接了我 然后带我去看了电影 |
[47:15] | I-I completely forgot. | 我 我完全忘了 |
[47:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[47:19] | That concerns me, after our last conversation. | 我们上次对话结束后 那事让我担心 |
[47:23] | No, it’s good, Mr. C. He’s getting clean for real. | 不 很好 C先生 他真的在改过自新 |
[47:26] | I-I really think it’s gonna be different this time. | 我 我真的觉得这次会不一样 |
[47:29] | He apologized. | 他道歉了 |
[47:30] | Feel really good about this, you know? | 这感觉真的很好 你知道吗 |
[47:33] | I gotta go. See you soon, okay? | 我得挂了 晚点见 好吗 |
[47:45] | I got kidney stones. I-I just need to see a doctor | 我有肾结石 我 我要找个医生 |
[47:47] | to get something for the pain. | 缓解疼痛 |
[47:49] | I’m dying over here. | 我差点死在那了 |
[47:50] | Get out of here, junkie, before we call the cops. | 瘾君子 滚出去 不然我们报警了 |
[47:53] | That’s not necessary. | 没必要那样 |
[47:55] | Go! | 滚 |
[48:03] | All the winners come out at night. | 所有的胜者都是晚上出动的 |
[48:07] | Thank God my shift’s over. | 谢天谢地 我下班了 |
[50:18] | Hey there. | 喂 |
[50:23] | I-I was just lookin’ for… | 我 我在找 |
[50:25] | Oh, shh. It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[50:31] | Well, yeah, I’m a little… | 是的 我现在 |
[50:33] | short on funds right now. | 手头有点紧 |
[50:36] | Consider it a gift from a new friend. | 把这当做新朋友的礼物 |
[51:24] | Mark Wells. | 马克·威尔斯 |
[51:33] | The hell is this? | 这他妈是 |
[51:38] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[51:41] | You told him you were cleaning up, | 你告诉他你在做清洁 |
[51:44] | yet here you are. | 然而你却在这里 |
[51:46] | Told who? | 告诉谁 |
[51:49] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[51:52] | No? | 不知道吗 |
[51:54] | I’ll give you a hint. | 我给你个提示 |
[51:56] | You’ve been lying to this person his entire life. | 你欺骗了他一辈子 |
[52:00] | What? | 什么 |
[52:03] | Look, I- | 听着 我 |
[52:05] | I have no idea what’s going on here, man, okay? | 我不知道这里是什么情况 好吗 |
[52:07] | So… please, just… | 所以 请你 |
[52:09] | untie me and let me go. You made a mistake. | 把我松开让我走 你搞错了 |
[52:11] | I won’t say anything to anybody, okay? | 我不会对任何人说 好吗 |
[52:20] | Mark, | 马克 |
[52:21] | please describe to me the feelings and sensations | 请描述一下你在打你儿子时的 |
[52:24] | you experience when beating your son. | 感受和感觉 |
[52:36] | You’re that counselor. | 你是那个顾问 |
[52:41] | Chris… told me about you. | 克里斯 说说你自己 |
[52:43] | I mean, he talks about you all the time, actually. | 我是说 其实他整天都在说你 |
[52:49] | We’re not here to talk about me. | 我们不是要说我 |
[52:59] | You’ve done this before. | 你之前这么做过 |
[53:06] | How many times? | 几次 |
[53:09] | This is not about me. | 这不是关于我 |
[53:13] | Now, tell me about how you hurt Chris. | 现在 告诉我你怎么伤害克里斯的 |
[53:18] | My wife and I were fightin’, | 我老婆和我打架 |
[53:20] | and-and… | 然后 然后 |
[53:23] | Chris just got in the way, but… | 克里斯阻挡我们 但是 |
[53:26] | It wasn’t me. It-it-it was the addiction. | 不是我 是 是毒瘾 |
[53:29] | It was the person that I become when I get high. | 是我兴奋时变成的人 |
[53:37] | I have a disease, man. | 我有病 兄弟 |
[53:43] | I-I relapsed. You’re a shrink, right? | 我旧病复发 你是精神病医生 对吧 |
[53:46] | I relapsed. Relapse is a part of recovery, isn’t it? | 我旧病复发 那是恢复的一部分对吗 |
[53:49] | Please. | 拜托 |
[53:51] | I’ll let you in on a little trade secret. | 我会让你参与一个小小的秘密交易 |
[53:55] | That AA stuff is total bullshit. | AA纯粹是胡扯 |
[53:59] | All Chris wants is to know that his father loves him, | 克里斯只想知道她父亲爱他 |
[54:03] | like every other kid, | 像其他所有孩子一样 |
[54:06] | and you betray him over and over and over again. | 你却一次一次又一次地背叛他 |
[54:11] | Because you like to get high. | 因为你喜欢兴奋 |
[54:13] | You could give a fuck about your son. | 你会毁了你儿子 |
[54:17] | I know you, Mark. | 我了解你 马克 |
[54:19] | We’ve met a thousand times. | 我们见过一千次了 |
[54:22] | Now, why did you really come back? | 你为什么要回来呢 |
[54:26] | I love my son. | 我爱我儿子 |
[54:29] | I want to get better. | 我想要变好 |
[54:31] | I want my family back. Please. | 我想要我家人回来 求你了 |
[54:35] | Please. Ahh! I swear! I swea r! | 求你了 我发誓 我发誓 |
[54:43] | I just want a chance… | 我想有个机会 |
[54:44] | I just want a chance at a relationship with my son. | 我只希望有机会和儿子建立关系 |
[54:47] | Hmm? As a father, you gotta understand that. | 作为父亲 你应该懂 |
[54:49] | Please, I’m begging you, please. I know. | 拜托 算我求你了 我知道 |
[54:51] | I know you think I came back for the money. | 我知道你觉得我是为钱而回来 |
[54:53] | I didn’t. I didn’t know. | 但我不是 我不知道 |
[54:54] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[54:56] | Chris didn’t tell you? | 克里斯没告诉你吗 |
[54:59] | His mom, some uncle she hadn’t seen in years left her… | 他妈妈 几年不见的叔叔留给她 |
[55:03] | I don’t know, man, I… please, please, just… | 我不知道 伙计 我 求你了 |
[55:09] | I don’t know, man, please. | 我不知道 伙计 求你了 |
[55:24] | I know guys like you. | 我认识像你这样的人 |
[55:29] | Prison’s full of ’em. | 监狱里都是 |
[55:32] | Monsters hiding in plain sight. | 隐藏在众目睽睽之中的魔鬼 |
[55:36] | You’ll never really be a father… | 你永远不会成为真正的父亲 |
[55:39] | or a husband. | 或丈夫 |
[55:42] | You’ll never love anybody else that much. | 你永远不会如此深爱别人 |
[55:47] | What are you gonna do? Hmm? | 你要怎么做 |
[55:50] | What are you gonna do | 当他们发现你的真实身份后 |
[55:52] | when they find out who you really are? | 你要怎么做 |
[55:56] | Thank you for sharing. | 感谢你的分享 |
[56:34] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[56:36] | – Hi, honey. – What are you doing, Mom? | -你好 宝贝 -妈妈 你在干什么 |
[56:39] | Just a bit of gardening, honey. | 宝贝 我在做些园丁工作 |
[56:42] | I saw you, Marie. | 我看见你了 玛丽 |
[56:44] | You’re not taking him anywhere. | 你别想带走他 |
[56:45] | I need you to come with me, all right? | 我要你跟我来 好吗 |
[56:47] | I’m gonna take care of you now. Doesn’t that sound great? | 我现在会照顾你 那样不是很好吗 |
[56:50] | You get the fuck away from him. | 你离他远点 |
[56:53] | : Come on, we gotta go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[56:57] | Bitch! | 婊子 |
[57:07] | I am never gonna hurt you again, I promise. | 我不会再伤害你 我保证 |
[57:10] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[57:40] | You’re a good boy, Evan. | 你是个好孩子 埃文 |
[57:43] | Mommy loves you, | 妈妈爱你 |
[57:45] | and I’m never gonna let anything bad happen to you. | 我不会让你接触任何坏事 |
[57:48] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[58:32] | I’m glad you’re taking care of yourself. | 我很高兴你能自己照料自己 |
[59:00] | Did you go for another drive tonight? | 你今晚又出车吗 |
[59:11] | I need to know if you’re okay. | 我要知道你是不是还好 |
[59:14] | It’s been stressful, but I feel better. | 压力很大 但我感觉好些了 |
[59:25] | I need you here with us, Evan. | 埃文 我要你和我们在一起 |
[59:37] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[1:00:05] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[1:00:07] | I thought you told her not to watch TV with the baby. | 我想你告诉她别和宝宝一起看电视了 |
[1:00:11] | I did. Sorry. | 我是这么做了 对不起 |
[1:00:18] | In other news, shock and horror today | 其他新闻 自2008年来就被废弃 |
[1:00:21] | at the Pine Street Development, | 空关的松树街道发展公司 |
[1:00:23] | abandoned and sitting empty since 2008. | 今天充满了震惊和恐惧 |
[1:00:25] | A woman walking her dog in the area | 在这里遛狗的一位女士 |
[1:00:27] | was stunned to discover the body | 震惊地在废弃大楼中 |
[1:00:29] | of an adult male buried amidst the deserted property. | 发现埋了一具成年男尸 |
[1:00:31] | Marie, please, don’t watch TV with Andrew. | 玛丽 请你别和安德鲁一起看电视 |
[1:00:33] | Three victims have been confirmed, | 三位受害人得到确认 |
[1:00:35] | but police believe there may be more. | 但警方相信还有更多受害人 |
[1:00:36] | I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. | 抱歉 不会再这样了 |
[1:00:41] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:01:03] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[1:01:10] | I hated him. | 我恨他 |
[1:01:13] | It’s not your fault, Ray. | 雷伊 不是你的错 |
[1:01:16] | I hated him, but I didn’t want him dead. | 我恨他 但我不想他死 |
[1:01:19] | Ray, I promise things will get better with time. | 雷伊 我保证你会随着时间恢复的 |
[1:01:22] | How the fuck do you know? | 你他妈怎么知道 |
[1:01:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:01:32] | Kelly, let’s talk about this. | 凯莉 我们谈谈这个 |
[1:01:35] | How you feel about what happened to your uncle? | 你对你舅舅遇到的事什么感觉 |
[1:01:53] | He wasn’t the best dad, | 他不是最好的父亲 |
[1:01:56] | but he was my dad, and he was changing. | 但他是我父亲 他变了 |
[1:01:59] | He really was, Mr. Cole. | 他真是 科尔先生 |
[1:02:05] | Whoever did this took away my only chance | 无论是谁做的都剥夺了 |
[1:02:08] | to ever really know him. | 我真正认识他的唯一机会 |
[1:02:09] | You know, the real him. | 你知道 真实的他 |
[1:02:10] | Chris, I know this is hard… | 克里斯 我知道这很难 |
[1:02:15] | But do you really think he was gonna be able to stay sober? | 但你真的觉得他会保持清醒吗 |
[1:02:19] | I’m sorry for the pain that you’re going through. | 我很抱歉你经历那么多痛苦 |
[1:02:23] | I know it’s almost impossible to find any glimmer of hope | 我知道眼下几乎不可能找到 |
[1:02:25] | in these moments, but… | 一丝希望 但是 |
[1:02:28] | Don’t you think that this is maybe a blessing in disguise | 你不觉得这可能是隐隐之中 |
[1:02:30] | for you and your mom? | 对你和你妈妈的保佑吗 |
[1:02:33] | How could you even say that? | 你怎么说得出这种话 |
[1:02:38] | I’ve known many men just like your father. | 我认识很多像你父亲那样的人 |
[1:02:41] | My father was just like him, | 我父亲也像他一样 |
[1:02:46] | and he did to me the same things your father was doing to you. | 他对我也像你父亲对你一样 |
[1:02:52] | He was never gonna change. | 他永远不会改变 |
[1:02:54] | I think deep down you know that. | 我想你内心知道 |
[1:02:57] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:01] | He was spending time with me, he was going to AA, | 他与我共度时光 他要AA |
[1:03:02] | he was getting help. | 他获得帮助 |
[1:03:03] | He lied to you. | 他欺骗了你 |
[1:03:06] | Don’t you think it’s a bit convenient | 你不觉得当你母亲继承丰厚遗产时 |
[1:03:08] | that he shows up clean and sober | 他表现得干净清醒些 |
[1:03:09] | right when your mom gets some big inheritance? | 会更方便吗 |
[1:03:16] | How did you know about the inheritance? | 你怎么知道继承的事 |
[1:03:22] | Well, you told me in our last session. | 你在上次谈话中告诉我的 |
[1:03:25] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[1:03:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:29] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得了 |
[1:03:32] | Well, I can understand that. | 我能理解 |
[1:03:34] | Periods of high stress can affect memory. | 压力太大会影响记忆 |
[1:03:37] | It’s quite common, actually. | 其实这很正常 |
[1:03:41] | Yeah, okay, sure. You’re probably right. | 是的 当然 也许你是对的 |
[1:03:44] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[1:03:47] | We’re not finished talking about this. | 我们的谈话还没完 |
[1:03:48] | Uh, I’ll see you. I’ll see you later, Mr. C. | 再见 晚点见 C先生 |
[1:04:23] | Good afternoon, ma’am, I’m Detective Overstreet. | 下午好 女士 我是欧弗斯特里特侦探 |
[1:04:26] | Is this Evan Cole’s residence? | 这里是埃文·科尔的住处吗 |
[1:04:28] | – Yes. – And you’re Mrs. Cole? | -是的 -您就是科尔女士吗 |
[1:04:31] | Yes. What’s this about? | 是的 什么事 |
[1:04:34] | Well, I just need to speak with your husband, Mrs. Cole. | 我要和你丈夫科尔先生谈谈 |
[1:04:37] | Is he home? | 他在家吗 |
[1:04:41] | No, but he should be shortly. | 不在 但他应该很快就会回来 |
[1:04:44] | I can wait. | 我可以等他 |
[1:04:51] | Mr. Cole, | 科尔先生 |
[1:04:53] | I’m sure you’ve heard by now about the burial site | 我相信你已经听说了松树街道发展公司 |
[1:04:55] | that was uncovered over near the Pine Street Development. | 发现的埋葬地点 |
[1:04:59] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[1:05:02] | It’s horrible. | 很可怕 |
[1:05:04] | Did you know all three men had one thing in common? | 你知道这三个人有一个共同点吗 |
[1:05:10] | They all have relatives that are students at your school. | 他们亲戚都是你学校的学生 |
[1:05:15] | In fact… | 其实 |
[1:05:19] | I believe you see all of the students in question. | 我相信你见过这几个学生 |
[1:05:25] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然见过 |
[1:05:28] | They’re… | 他们是 |
[1:05:30] | they’re very upset. It’s very hard on them. | 他们很忧虑 他们太难了 |
[1:05:36] | I’m sure you know, Detective…? | 我相信你知道 侦探 |
[1:05:41] | Overstreet. | 欧弗斯特里特 |
[1:05:43] | …Overstreet. | 欧弗斯特里特 |
[1:05:47] | All my clients are children at risk. | 我的客户都是面临风险的孩子 |
[1:05:50] | Many of them have problematic family lives… | 许多孩子家庭破裂 |
[1:05:53] | drug abuse, criminality, mental illness. | 滥用毒品 犯罪 精神疾病 |
[1:05:58] | Often their family members are at risk themselves. | 他们的家人常常铤而走险 |
[1:06:02] | And our school is a regional high school, | 我们学校是一所地区高中 |
[1:06:04] | with over 5000 students, so… | 有超过5000学生 所以 |
[1:06:06] | Yeah, well, uh… | 是的 那 |
[1:06:08] | We have several options that we’re looking into right now. | 目前我们有几个选择 |
[1:06:13] | How long have you been a counselor there? | 你在那里做顾问多久了 |
[1:06:15] | – Social worker. – Oh… | 社会工作者 |
[1:06:18] | Little over a year. | 一年多一点 |
[1:06:21] | Are you saying that you think | 你是说我可能和这事 |
[1:06:22] | that I might have something to do with this? | 有关联吗 |
[1:06:26] | It raises some red flags. | 有点危险 |
[1:06:32] | But I’m just covering all my bases. | 但是我要面面俱到 |
[1:06:35] | – Of course. – You understand. | -当然 -你能理解吧 |
[1:06:36] | We’ve all got a job to do. | 我们都有自己的工作 |
[1:06:41] | Social… | 社会 |
[1:06:43] | Now, where were you working before? | 那 之前你在哪工作 |
[1:06:47] | I’m happy to send my employment record if you like. | 如果你要的话 我很乐意给你我的简历 |
[1:06:54] | Uh… okay. | 好的 |
[1:07:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:04] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[1:07:09] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[1:07:11] | Any information will be helpful. | 任何信息都有帮助 |
[1:07:15] | I’ll show myself out. | 请留步 |
[1:07:34] | Uh, Mrs. Cole… | 科尔夫人 |
[1:07:38] | Has your husband had any | 你有没有注意到你丈夫有任何 |
[1:07:39] | late night absences that you’ve noticed? | 夜不归宿的情况 |
[1:07:42] | Of course not, officer. | 当然没有 侦探 |
[1:07:44] | My son is a very dedicated father and husband. | 我儿子是个尽心尽责的父亲和丈夫 |
[1:07:51] | Mrs. Cole? | 科尔女士 |
[1:07:55] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:57] | Nothing like that. | 从来没有 |
[1:08:05] | Are you a heavy sleeper, Mrs. Cole? | 科尔女士 你很嗜睡吗 |
[1:08:15] | Excuse me, Detective. | 抱歉 侦探 |
[1:08:20] | Oh, no, no. Here you go, Mom. | 不 不 给你 妈妈 |
[1:08:23] | Thank you, Marie. Shh, shh. | 谢谢 玛丽 |
[1:08:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:44] | Don’t. | 别 |
[1:08:48] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[1:08:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:08:55] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:09:16] | Oh, hello, Detective. Evan’s still at work. | 你好 侦探 埃文还在工作 |
[1:09:20] | I’m not here to see Mr. Cole, ma’am. | 我不是来找科尔先生的 太太 |
[1:09:30] | What is this about? | 什么事 |
[1:09:38] | Do you know Chris Wells? | 你认识克里斯·威尔斯吗 |
[1:09:42] | He’s one of Evan’s patients. | 他是埃文的一个病人 |
[1:09:45] | Did your husband ever see him outside of his office? | 你丈夫有在工作之余见过他吗 |
[1:09:49] | No. | 没有 |
[1:09:54] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:09:57] | What are you trying to say, Detective? | 你想说什么 侦探 |
[1:10:03] | How long… | 你 |
[1:10:07] | have you… | 认识你丈夫 |
[1:10:09] | known your husband? | 多久了 |
[1:10:11] | Three years. Why? | 三年来 为什么问这个 |
[1:10:16] | You know where he lived before you met? | 你知道你们认识之前他住哪里吗 |
[1:10:21] | Uh, near the desert. | 在沙漠附件 |
[1:10:25] | I really don’t see why this matters at all, Detective. | 我真不知道这有什么关系 侦探 |
[1:10:27] | Uh, well, a year after he left Hemet, | 他搬离海米特一年后 |
[1:10:30] | police uncovered a site | 警方发现了一处 |
[1:10:32] | not unlike the Pine Street Development. | 不想松树街道发展公司的地方 |
[1:10:37] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这有什么关系 |
[1:10:41] | Maybe nothing, | 也许没有关系 |
[1:10:43] | but it’s my job to see connections, | 我的工作就是找出关联 |
[1:10:45] | and right now, I have to say, I’m beginning to see something. | 眼下 我要说 我开始发现什么了 |
[1:10:56] | Do you know where your husband was | 你知道3月26号周四晚上 |
[1:10:59] | the night of Thursday, March 26th? | 你丈夫在哪里吗 |
[1:11:08] | I do, actually. He was at the hospital with me. | 我知道 他和我在医院 |
[1:11:12] | Our son was running a high fever, | 我们儿子发高烧 |
[1:11:14] | and we took him into the E.R. | 我们带他去急诊室 |
[1:11:25] | Now, this camera is at the corner | 这部相机在 |
[1:11:28] | of Third and MacDonald. | 第三街麦当劳角落 |
[1:11:31] | Now, is this on the way to the hospital from here? | 这是在从这里去医院的路上吗 |
[1:11:34] | ‘Cause I have to admit, | 因为我得说 |
[1:11:35] | I don’t know this neighborhood very well. | 我不太熟悉这街区 |
[1:11:48] | Do you have kids, Detective? | 你有孩子吗 侦探 |
[1:11:52] | Never had the urge. | 从没想过要 |
[1:11:57] | When you have a baby, everything changes. | 当你有娃后 一切都变了 |
[1:12:01] | But not like everyone says. | 但不像大家说的 |
[1:12:03] | It’s like you’re going crazy. | 好像你要疯了 |
[1:12:05] | You never sleep. The baby cries all the time. | 你无法睡觉 孩子整天哭闹 |
[1:12:08] | Every little thing feels like a crisis. | 一丁点小事都像危机 |
[1:12:13] | I can’t even describe to you what it feels like | 我都无法向你描述 |
[1:12:15] | to be filled with love and total panic at the same time. | 同时充满爱和恐慌是什么感受 |
[1:12:18] | Yeah, well, I’m sure it’s very difficult, | 是的 我肯定这很难 |
[1:12:20] | Mrs. Cole, but… | 科尔女士 但是 |
[1:12:22] | My husband deals with people in crisis every day, | 我丈夫每天都与深陷危机的人打交道 |
[1:12:24] | and he was coming home and feeling like he was in crisis. | 他回到家后好像自己陷入危机 |
[1:12:29] | He took drives, alone at night, | 他晚上独自驾车 |
[1:12:32] | for some space and peace, and do you know what? | 寻找一些空间和祥和 你知道吗 |
[1:12:35] | I totally understand. | 我完全理解 |
[1:12:37] | And I gave him that space, | 我给他空间 |
[1:12:39] | and trusted that he would come home. | 相信他会回来的 |
[1:12:42] | And he did. | 他也的确如此 |
[1:12:46] | He always did. | 他一直都是 |
[1:13:02] | Give me a call if you think of anything else… | 如果你想到任何事都打我电话 |
[1:13:07] | or you just want to talk. | 或者随便说些什么 |
[1:13:10] | Because from where I’m standing, | 因为从我的立场来看 |
[1:13:12] | it’s just a matter of time. | 这只是时间问题 |
[1:13:18] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 侦探 |
[1:13:21] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[1:13:29] | That detective came over again. | 那侦探又来过了 |
[1:13:32] | Oh, yeah? What’d he want? | 是吗 他想干什么 |
[1:13:36] | Asked me a bunch of questions. | 问了我一堆问题 |
[1:13:40] | About where you lived before you moved here. | 你搬来这里之前住哪里 |
[1:13:45] | And he also asked me where you were | 他还问我们带安德鲁去急诊室那晚 |
[1:13:47] | the night we took Andrew to the E.R. | 你在那里 |
[1:13:54] | Really? What’d you tell him? | 是吗 你怎么说的 |
[1:13:58] | That we were at the hospital, of course. | 当然是我们都在医院 |
[1:14:03] | Well, hopefully he won’t be back around to bother you again. | 希望他不会再回来打扰你吧 |
[1:14:11] | Hopefully. | 希望如此 |
[1:14:28] | I’ll tell her to turn it off. | 我会叫她关掉 |
[1:14:34] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:14:35] | Police are trying to find a connection | 警方试着找出找出 |
[1:14:37] | between Caroline Herrington, | 卡罗琳·哈灵顿的关联 |
[1:14:38] | a nurse in pediatric care at Temescal Hospital, | 他是特玛斯科医院儿科护理护士 |
[1:14:41] | who was found on a gurney outside the morgue, | 她被发现在惨死在停尸房外 |
[1:14:43] | having been brutally murdered. | 的一张轮床上 |
[1:14:45] | It seems the killing occurred in the staff locker room | 谋杀似乎是发生在员工更衣室 |
[1:14:47] | as Miss Harrington was finishing her night shift. | 当时哈灵顿小姐做完夜班 |
[1:14:50] | What a week. | 糟糕的一周 |
[1:14:52] | Well, after that, I sure could use some good news. | 之后 我当然能让布莱恩 |
[1:14:54] | Over to Brian with… Turn it off. | 报道好消息 关掉 |
[1:14:57] | – Of course, dear – Thanks, Diane. | -当然 亲爱的 -谢谢 戴安妮 |
[1:14:58] | Sunny skies and 72 all weekend. | 一整周都是艳阳天 72华氏度 |
[1:15:01] | It’s a good one to pack up the… | 很适合收拾 |
[1:15:10] | Mr. C? Come out here, Mr. C! | C先生 出来 C先生 |
[1:15:14] | – What is it? – It’s Chris Wells. | -怎么回事 -是克里斯·威尔斯 |
[1:15:18] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来负责 |
[1:15:20] | It’s okay. I got it. | 没事的 我能搞定 |
[1:15:22] | Mr. C! | C先生 |
[1:15:27] | – Mr. C! – Chris. | -C先生 -克里斯 |
[1:15:31] | Hey. You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:15:33] | I know it was you. | 我知道是你 |
[1:15:36] | What was me, buddy? | 我怎么了 伙计 |
[1:15:38] | I know you killed my dad. | 我知道你杀了我父亲 |
[1:15:40] | Chris, you’re drunk. | 克里斯 你喝醉了 |
[1:15:43] | I never told you about the money. I know it. | 我从没和你说过钱 我知道 |
[1:15:47] | – Which means he told you. – Calm down. | -因此他告诉你了 -冷静 |
[1:15:49] | Let me make you some coffee, and we’ll talk. | 我给你弄些咖啡 我们谈谈 |
[1:15:52] | I don’t think so, Mr. C. | 我不这么认为 C先生 |
[1:15:58] | Tell me the truth. | 从实招来 |
[1:16:00] | I would never do anything to hurt you. | 我从不会伤害你 |
[1:16:04] | You’re like a son to me, Chris. | 你就像我儿子一样 克里斯 |
[1:16:07] | I just want the best for you. | 我为你祝福 |
[1:16:11] | Evan. | 埃文 |
[1:16:15] | It’s okay, Lauren. | 没事 劳伦 |
[1:16:17] | Take Andrew back to his room. | 带安德鲁回他房间 |
[1:16:20] | Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[1:16:31] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[1:16:34] | It’s okay, Chris. You’ll be all right. Shh. | 好了 克里斯 你没事 |
[1:16:39] | Shh. You’ll be okay. It’s all right. | 你没事 好了 |
[1:16:47] | Shh. It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:17:04] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你没事 |
[1:17:09] | Come on, let me take you home. You sleep this off. | 来吧 我带你回去 你好好睡一觉 |
[1:17:14] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[1:17:29] | I’m sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[1:17:31] | He’s confused… | 他很困惑 |
[1:17:33] | traumatized. | 受创伤 |
[1:17:49] | I got it. Sleep. | 我来吧 你睡吧 |
[1:18:01] | I like to think that I’m a good man, Andrew. | 我希望我是个好人 安德鲁 |
[1:18:05] | That I help people. | 我助人为乐 |
[1:18:09] | But sometimes life | 但有时生活 |
[1:18:11] | backs you into a corner, | 把你逼到角落里 |
[1:18:13] | and you just don’t have any choice. You know? | 你别无选择 知道吗 |
[1:18:18] | No, you don’t, do you, pal? | 不 你不懂 是吗 小朋友 |
[1:18:21] | Not yet. | 你还不懂 |
[1:18:25] | But no matter what, I love you. | 但无论如何 我爱你 |
[1:18:29] | I’ll do whatever it takes to keep us together. | 我将竭尽全力使我们在一起 |
[1:21:25] | He’s hungry. | 他饿了 |
[1:21:30] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:21:38] | I think our Evan is in a tough spot, dear. | 我想我们的埃文处境艰难 亲爱的 |
[1:21:42] | Don’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[1:21:44] | It wasn’t easy for him as a boy. | 作为男孩他不容易 |
[1:21:49] | He was… different. | 他 与众不同 |
[1:21:53] | But Evan was a good boy. | 但埃文是个好男孩 |
[1:21:57] | And he’s a good man. | 他也是个好男人 |
[1:22:04] | He learned the hard way | 他很不容易的知道 |
[1:22:05] | that children need to be protected… | 孩子需要保护 |
[1:22:10] | that families need to be protected. | 家庭需要保护 |
[1:22:25] | But now you have a family of your own to protect. | 但你现在有自己的家庭要保护 |
[1:22:31] | Sometimes… | 有时 |
[1:22:34] | the cost of that protection… | 保护的代价 |
[1:22:39] | …can be a little high. | 会有点高 |
[1:22:49] | It must have been hard for you too, | 你也一定很难 |
[1:22:51] | as a little girl with no family. | 一个小姑娘无亲无故 |
[1:22:56] | I can’t imagine what you went through. | 我无法想象你经历了什么 |
[1:23:03] | It was horrible… | 很可怕 |
[1:23:06] | the things I had to do. | 我不得不做的事 |
[1:23:13] | Thank goodness Andrew will never have to go through that. | 谢天谢地安德鲁不必经历这些 |
[1:23:21] | We do everything we can for our sons. | 我们都为自己的儿子倾其所有 |
[1:23:25] | Don’t we, dear? | 不是吗 亲爱的 |
[1:23:44] | Hi, sweetheart. | 你好 宝贝 |
[1:23:45] | Hey, babe. Can you do me a favor? | 亲爱的 你能帮个忙吗 |
[1:23:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:23:49] | Can you watch Andrew after school? | 放学后你能照看安德鲁吗 |
[1:23:53] | I need to get out of the house for a few hours. | 我要外出几小时 |
[1:23:55] | Go get my nails done, | 做个指甲 |
[1:23:56] | go to the grocery store… I don’t know. | 去杂货店 我不知道 |
[1:23:59] | Anything that doesn’t involve getting puked on. | 不会让人呕吐的一切 |
[1:24:01] | Sure. Of course I’ll watch him. | 当然 我能照看他 |
[1:24:03] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[1:24:07] | I’ll be home before bedtime. | 我睡前回来 |
[1:24:37] | It’s Lauren, Mrs. Cole. | 我是劳伦 科尔小姐 |
[1:24:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:24:45] | Listen, I heard what you said last night. | 听着 我听见你昨晚说的话 |
[1:24:50] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[1:24:52] | Um, I’m afraid. | 我担心 |
[1:24:54] | I’m afraid for Andrew, and I need to do something. | 我担心安德鲁 我要做些什么 |
[1:24:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:25:02] | Thank you. See you there. | 谢谢 那里见 |
[1:25:15] | Did Lauren leave already? | 劳伦走了吗 |
[1:25:18] | She said she was going shopping. | 他说她去购物 |
[1:25:21] | Yeah. She said she needed time. | 是的 她说她需要时间 |
[1:25:25] | And you believe her? | 你相信她了吗 |
[1:25:30] | Lauren would never… | 劳伦不会 |
[1:25:32] | She needs this family. | 她需要这个家 |
[1:25:38] | What about the boy? | 那男孩呢 |
[1:27:59] | Mrs. Cole? | 科尔小姐 |
[1:28:08] | Do you really believe me? | 你真的相信我吗 |
[1:28:11] | He did it, Chris. | 是他干的 克里斯 |
[1:28:14] | But the thing that makes it so sad, | 但是悲哀的是 |
[1:28:17] | is that he did it for you. | 他是为你而干的 |
[1:28:22] | I’m really sorry, Chris. | 我真抱歉 克里斯 |
[1:29:11] | Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[1:29:23] | In a shocking suicide confession | 昨晚脸书上登出了 |
[1:29:25] | posted to Facebook late last night, | 一场惊人的自杀坦白 |
[1:29:27] | Christopher Wells, honor student, | 荣誉学生克里斯托弗·威尔斯 |
[1:29:30] | just awarded a full scholarship to Stanford, | 刚刚获得斯坦福大学全额奖学金 |
[1:29:32] | has confessed to the three “Deadbeat Dad” murders | 承认了是上周三起 |
[1:29:35] | uncovered here last week. | 二流子父亲案件的凶手 |
[1:29:36] | The revelation has sent shockwaves through the community, | 这一事实震惊了社区 |
[1:29:39] | not only because of the brutality | 不仅是凶手本身的 |
[1:29:41] | of the murders themselves, | 残忍 |
[1:29:43] | but because of the student’s youth and academic promise. | 也是因为学生的年轻和学术前景 |
[1:29:45] | Fellow students are organizing a candlelight vigil, | 同学们组织了烛光守夜 |
[1:29:48] | but sources say there are mixed feelings | 但有消息说学校里 |
[1:29:50] | in the school halls. | 喜忧参半 |
[1:29:51] | Detective John Overstreet… | 约翰·欧弗斯特里特侦探 |
[1:29:53] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 侦探 |
[1:29:56] | You know, it’s a different world. | 你知道 这是个不同的世界 |
[1:29:59] | These kids put everything on the Internet. | 这些孩子把什么都传到网上 |
[1:30:06] | You have any idea how he could have gotten access to your files? | 你知道他怎么能查到你的文件吗 |
[1:30:12] | I let him get too close. | 我让他走的太近了 |
[1:30:16] | Let him, uh, hang in my office | 让他 进入我的办公室 |
[1:30:19] | when he was trying to get away from everything. | 他试着拜摆脱一切 |
[1:30:22] | Maybe I shouldn’t have. | 也许我不该这么做 |
[1:30:27] | Well… with the, uh… | 那 随着 |
[1:30:30] | confession and the, uh, suicide with the victim’s own weapon, | 坦白和 受害人自杀 |
[1:30:36] | not much else to look into. | 没什么好调查了 |
[1:30:40] | And I’m sorry for your loss, Mr. Cole. | 我对你的损失表示道歉 科尔先生 |
[1:30:46] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 侦探 |
[1:30:57] | Well, I will, uh… | 我会 |
[1:31:01] | I’ll show myself out. | 我自己走吧 |
[1:31:07] | Goodbye, Detective. | 再见 侦探 |
[1:31:08] | Thank you so much for stopping by. | 多谢你的拜访 |
[1:31:30] | Pancakes? | 来点煎饼吗 |