英文名称:Bloodshot
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | Go for comms, Delta Two. Sitrep. | 请求通话 D2 报告情况 |
[01:02] | Ain’t looking good, LT. Soup sandwich in here. | 看起来不太好 上尉 情况很复杂 |
[01:05] | Four hostages down. | 四名人质死亡 |
[01:10] | Looks like they interrogated them | 看起来他们审问过后 |
[01:11] | and dumped the bodies here. | 就把尸体扔在这里了 |
[01:13] | Echo Two, give me a sitrep. | E2 报告情况 |
[01:15] | No sign of alpha target. Moving location. | 没有首要目标的踪迹 转移阵地 |
[01:47] | Contact, building two, ground floor. | 开始接触 二号建筑 一楼 |
[02:07] | Bravo Six, hold on breach. | B6 暂停突破 |
[02:13] | Roger that. Breaching now. | 收到 正在突破 |
[02:19] | Delta, Echo, hustle. Double time. | D队 E队 快点 迅速行动 |
[02:21] | Bravo’s on location. Goddamn it, Bravo Six, | B队已到位 该死 B6 |
[02:24] | I said, hold on breach! | 我说了 暂停突破 |
[03:13] | Drop your gun. | 放下枪 |
[03:15] | I said, drop your gun! | 我说了 放下枪 |
[03:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:29] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[03:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[03:35] | Helicopter. Now! | 直升机 立刻 |
[03:37] | On location. Building two. | 已就位 二号建筑 |
[03:39] | And tell them to back off! | 让他们退后 |
[03:41] | Alpha One, stand down. We got this situation handled. | A1退后 情况可以掌控 |
[03:44] | Roger that. Holding. | 收到 继续等待 |
[03:47] | If you want a helicopter, | 如果你想要直升机的话 |
[03:48] | you gotta give me a phone. | 你得给我个电话 |
[03:51] | – There. – Where? | -在那儿 -在哪里 |
[03:54] | There. | 在那儿 |
[04:09] | Bravo Six in sight. Alpha target secure. | 看到B6 首要目标安全 |
[04:24] | Why do these flights always feel so long? | 为什么航班总是感觉很漫长 |
[04:31] | That’s what we fight for, guys. | 那就是我们为之而战的东西 兄弟们 |
[04:33] | Oh, man, I need to get home. | 天啊 我得回家了 |
[04:35] | No mission too difficult, no sacrifice too great! | 无坚不摧 无畏牺牲 |
[04:38] | Duty first! | 使命第一 |
[04:42] | That’s it! To the hangar. | 就这样 去机库 |
[04:47] | Boss, I’ll take that for you. | 老大 我帮你拿 |
[05:59] | You think someday… | 你觉得有一天 |
[06:01] | just once, you could come back in the same shape you left? | 哪怕就一次 你能回到原来的样子吗 |
[06:07] | You don’t like my scars? | 你不喜欢我的伤疤吗 |
[06:12] | I don’t mind the scars. | 我不介意伤疤 |
[06:15] | I just don’t like the stories they tell. | 我只是不喜欢它们背后的故事 |
[06:20] | You know the funny thing about the stories they tell? | 你知道它们的故事有什么特别之处吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1108个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:186个,六级词汇:106个,GRE词汇:101个,托福词汇:130个,考研词汇:204个,专四词汇:178个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:352个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:23] | Is they all end the same. | 结局都一样 |
[06:26] | I always come home. | 我总会平安回家 |
[06:29] | Just saying, | 只是在想 |
[06:31] | at some point, | 某时某刻 |
[06:33] | your body can’t do this forever. | 你的身体不可能永远撑下去 |
[06:40] | Are you questioning what my body can and can’t do? | 你是在质疑我身体素质吗 |
[06:47] | Well, maybe I just need a little reeducation. | 也许我只是需要再受教一下 |
[07:32] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[08:07] | Oh, shit. | 完蛋 |
[08:14] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[08:19] | What’s your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[08:39] | You all right, mate? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[08:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:58] | Never gets old. | 这歌永远听不厌 |
[10:00] | – Who are you? – Who am I? | -你是谁 -我是谁 |
[10:03] | I’m the bloke that ruined your vacation. | 我是毁了你的假期的家伙 |
[10:08] | Name’s Martin Axe. | 我叫马丁·艾克斯 |
[10:11] | So that’s one for you. Now one for me. | 这是我能告诉你的 现在换你告诉我 |
[10:15] | Who tipped you off about the hostages in Mombasa? | 蒙巴萨的人质 是谁给你通风报信的 |
[10:22] | Right, yeah. | 是了 |
[10:23] | I thought you might clam up. | 我早料到你可能会保持沉默 |
[10:25] | That’s why I brought a little extra motivation. | 所以我才多准备了点动力 |
[10:36] | Look who it is. | 看看是谁 |
[10:42] | – Who’s that? – Gina. | -那是谁 -吉娜 |
[10:51] | She has nothing to do with this. | 她与此事无关 |
[10:54] | Once again, then. | 再问一次 |
[10:55] | Who tipped you off? | 谁给你通风报信的 |
[10:56] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[10:58] | That’s not my job. I go where they point me. | 那不关我的事 他们派我去哪我就去哪 |
[11:12] | Can she handle all six inches? | 她能受得了15厘米吗 |
[11:14] | Why am I asking you, eh? | 我为什么要问你呢 |
[11:18] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[11:21] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[11:22] | I don’t… I can’t answer because I don’t know. | 我没 我没法回答 因为我不知道 |
[11:26] | If I knew, I would tell you! | 如果我知道 我会告诉你的 |
[11:28] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[11:30] | You could ask me anything, anything else, | 你可以问我任何事 其它任何事 |
[11:32] | but this I can’t tell you because I don’t know. | 但我没法告诉你我不知道的事 |
[11:43] | Yeah, I believe you. | 好的 我相信你 |
[11:47] | Ray. Ray. Ray. | 雷 雷 雷 |
[11:53] | – Ray. – It’s gonna be okay. | -雷 -会没事的 |
[12:02] | Bad news, baby. | 坏消息 宝贝 |
[12:04] | It’s not gonna be okay. | 不会没事的 |
[12:08] | – No! No! – No, no, no. | -不要 不要 -不 不 不 |
[12:38] | Oh, you’re nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[12:40] | You don’t even exist anymore. | 你现在已经不存在了 |
[12:43] | I swear, I will find you and end you! | 我发誓 我会找到你 终结你 |
[12:49] | You should kill me now | 你现在就应该杀了我 |
[12:52] | because you won’t have a second chance. | 因为你不会有第二次机会了 |
[12:54] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[13:01] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[13:35] | Commence bioelectrical charge. | 开始生物能充电 |
[13:40] | Seventy-five percent. | 完成75% |
[13:45] | Full cycle. | 完成循环 |
[14:01] | Project Bloodshot procedure log, | 喋血战士项目日志 |
[14:03] | transfusion complete. | 输血完毕 |
[14:10] | Subject awake and is stable. | 受试者清醒且稳定 |
[14:29] | Hey. Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[14:31] | Hey, hey, hey, look at me. You’re okay. | 看着我 你没事了 |
[14:33] | It’s gonna be fine. It’s okay. | 会没事的 没事的 |
[14:37] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[15:02] | Awake and cognitive. | 清醒 有意识 |
[15:04] | This is… This is phenomenal. | 这真是 这太了不起了 |
[15:08] | Do I know you guys? | 我认识你们吗 |
[15:09] | I don’t think so. Welcome to RST, | 不认识 欢迎来到RST |
[15:12] | Rising Spirit Technologies. I’m Dr. Emil Harting. | 新兴精神科技 我是埃米尔·哈廷医生 |
[15:15] | This is my facility and my colleague, KT. | 这里是我的研究机构 这位是我同事KT |
[15:20] | – Katie. – Initials, KT. | -凯特吗 -首字母缩写是KT |
[15:23] | Will you look at me, please? | 你能看着我吗 |
[15:27] | Dilation looks good. No sign of sub-macular hemorrhaging. | 瞳孔反应不错 没有黄斑下出血的迹象 |
[15:31] | There’s no redness. Very clear. | 没有发红 非常清澈 |
[15:33] | All right, what happened to me? What am I doing here? | 好吧 我怎么了 我在这里干什么 |
[15:37] | Tell me, do you remember anything? | 告诉我 你还记得什么吗 |
[15:39] | Anything’s kind of broad, don’t you think? | 你不觉得问得太宽泛了吗 |
[15:41] | Of course. Let’s keep it simple. | 没错 那我们简单一点 |
[15:42] | What about your name, rank, serial number? | 记不记得你的名字 军衔 编号 |
[15:46] | Of course. | 当然记得 |
[15:49] | My name is… | 我的名字是 |
[15:55] | Rank, serial number? | 等级 编号 |
[15:58] | Yes, your body was donated by the U.S. military. | 是的 你的遗体是美军捐赠的 |
[16:03] | My body? | 我的遗体 |
[16:04] | It was either us or Arlington, I’m afraid. | 恐怕不来这 就是去阿灵顿公墓 |
[16:09] | Arlington, doc? | 阿灵顿吗 医生 |
[16:11] | I got some scars, but I’m not ready for the cemetery. | 我是有些伤疤 但我还不至于去墓地 |
[16:15] | I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this, | 很抱歉由我告诉你的 |
[16:17] | but you got yourself killed. | 但你把自己害死了 |
[16:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:27] | I’ll play along. | 我就配合一下 |
[16:30] | But if I died… | 但如果我死了 |
[16:33] | somebody’s waiting for me to call them. | 就一定有人在等我电话 |
[16:35] | Somebody must be waiting for me to come home. | 一定有人在等我回家 |
[16:41] | It’s difficult for me to tell you this. Um… | 这话我很难开口 |
[16:44] | More difficult than telling someone they died? | 比告诉别人他死了还难吗 |
[16:48] | Well, the military | 好吧 军方 |
[16:50] | only anonymously donates remains of soldiers | 只匿名捐赠 |
[16:53] | who weren’t claimed by family. | 没有家人认领的士兵遗体 |
[16:57] | Sorry. Sometimes you just gotta rip off the Band-Aid. | 抱歉 有时你得把创可贴撕下来 |
[17:00] | Helps to get through the pain a bit quicker. | 长痛不如短痛 |
[17:05] | But you don’t need a history to have a future. | 但你不需要有过去也可以拥有未来 |
[17:08] | Listen to me. You’re the first | 听我说 你是第一个 |
[17:10] | we’ve successfully managed to bring back. | 我们成功唤醒的人 |
[17:13] | And it has worked beautifully. | 而且效果很好 |
[17:15] | You have been given something that nobody else has. | 你得到了别人没有的东西 |
[17:20] | A second chance. | 第二次生命 |
[17:25] | A second chance. | 第二次生命 |
[17:34] | Ain’t what I was expecting. | 和我想得不太一样 |
[17:38] | What are we doing all the way out here, doc? | 我们来这干什么 医生 |
[17:46] | RST focuses on rebuilding | RST专注于重塑 |
[17:47] | the most important asset in the U.S. military, | 美国军方最重要的资产 |
[17:50] | soldiers just like yourself. | 也就是和你一样士兵 |
[17:53] | We are explorers on a new frontier. | 我们是前沿领域的探索者 |
[17:56] | We develop everything from exoskeletal reconstruction, | 我们研发范围很广 比如外骨骼重建 |
[17:59] | which makes soldiers faster and stronger, | 可以让士兵们更快更强 |
[18:02] | to neural prosthetics, which enhance the way they react. | 比如神经修复术 可以增强反应 |
[18:05] | But you, my friend, | 但是你 我的朋友 |
[18:07] | you are the proof that we are leading the way | 你是我们处于人类有史以来 |
[18:10] | in the greatest human advancement of all time. | 最伟大的进步中领先地位的证明 |
[18:13] | Come, I’ll show you. | 来 我展示给你看 |
[18:27] | – May I? – Yeah, sure. | -我可以吗 -当然 |
[18:31] | The hell, doc? | 搞什么 医生 |
[18:37] | Holy shit. | 见鬼了 |
[18:45] | Let me explain. | 让我来解释 |
[18:47] | If you would place your hand here, please. | 请把手放在这里 |
[18:51] | Now, look at this. | 现在 看看这个 |
[18:56] | Now, what the hell are those things? | 这些到底是些什么东西 |
[18:58] | Biomechanical constructs. | 生物力学构筑体 |
[19:00] | We call them “nanites.” | 我们管它们叫 纳米机器人 |
[19:04] | They intuitively enhance your biology. | 它们直接增强了你的生物学能力 |
[19:06] | Most notably, they react very quickly | 最显著的是 它们对灾难性创伤 |
[19:08] | to catastrophic injury, | 反应迅速 |
[19:10] | rebuilding damaged tissue. | 可以重建受损组织 |
[19:19] | So those are in my blood? | 所以这些是在我的血液里吗 |
[19:21] | They are your blood. | 它们就是你的血 |
[19:22] | We had some success applying them to single organ systems. | 我们一些应用于单器官系统的成功案例 |
[19:25] | We thought it was time to try | 我们觉得是时候试试 |
[19:26] | – a full-body transfusion. – Of course you did. | -全身输血置换了 -你当然会这么想 |
[19:30] | Just like our own bodies need calories, | 就像我们自己的身体需要卡路里一样 |
[19:32] | the nanites need their own energy. | 纳米机器人需要使用自己的能量 |
[19:34] | And this lab supplies that. | 这个实验室可以提供 |
[19:36] | The more effort they make, | 他们工作越辛苦 |
[19:37] | the more energy they consume. | 所消耗的能量就越多 |
[19:39] | – What’s that glow? – That’s heat being generated | -那光是什么 -是产生的热量 |
[19:42] | by the nanites battling malignant cancer, | 纳米机器人抗争恶性肿瘤所产生的 |
[19:45] | trying to save that mouse. | 努力拯救那只老鼠 |
[19:50] | The mouse that just died? | 老鼠刚刚死了 |
[19:51] | Admittedly, some of the early results were suboptimal. | 不可否认 有些早期结果欠佳 |
[19:54] | Maybe we should fast-forward to the optimal part. | 或许我们该快点讲到理想的结果 |
[19:57] | That’s you. You’re the optimal part. | 就是你 你就是理想的结果 |
[19:59] | Because now we have the ability to recharge | 因为现在我们有能力在他们 |
[20:02] | when they’re running low. | 消耗殆尽的时候重新充能了 |
[20:06] | Why can’t I remember anything about me? | 为什么我不记得任何关于自己的事了 |
[20:08] | Because of who you were and what you did. | 因为你的身份 和你做过的事 |
[20:12] | Sadly, everything about you is classified. | 很可惜 关于你的所有事都是机密了 |
[20:15] | And that was all in your past. This is your future. | 那些都是你的过去 这是你的未来 |
[20:18] | Listen, when I was a boy, I was a tennis champion. | 听着 我小时候曾经是个网球冠军 |
[20:22] | And then when I was 15, I got cancer. | 后来15岁的时候 我得了癌症 |
[20:24] | They took my arm within six months. | 患病六个月我就失去了右臂 |
[20:26] | Instead of dwelling on what I’d lost, | 我没有沉湎于已经失去的东西 |
[20:28] | I chose to focus on who I could become. | 而是专注于能够成为怎样的人 |
[20:32] | And so now, when a soldier loses his arm, | 如今 当一名士兵失去了手臂 |
[20:35] | he gets a better one. | 他能换上更好的替代品 |
[20:40] | This is our rehab facility, | 这是我们的康复中心 |
[20:42] | where patients come to test the limits of their augmentations. | 病人可以过来测试自身附加物的极限 |
[20:46] | You’ve already met KT, ex-Navy swimmer. | 你已经见过KT了 前海军水下任务队员 |
[20:50] | She was part of a rescue deployment in Syria | 她在叙利亚的一次化学攻击中 |
[20:52] | during a chemical attack. | 参与了救援部署行动 |
[20:53] | One laryngeal tracheal reconstruction later | 在做过喉气管重建手术之后 |
[20:55] | and she now breathes through a clavicle-mounted respirator. | 她现在通过锁骨下埋置的呼吸器呼吸 |
[20:59] | Makes her totally immune to inhalants. | 从此彻底不再受到空气环境的影响 |
[21:03] | Tibbs here graduated | 提布斯毕业于 |
[21:04] | from Fort Benning, top of his class. | 班宁堡 班里的尖子生 |
[21:06] | He became one of the Army’s most successful marksmen | 成为了军中最厉害的神枪手之一 |
[21:09] | until an Iraqi mortar took his sight. | 直到伊拉克的迫击炮夺去了他的视觉 |
[21:12] | We’ve since remedied that with ocular prosthetics. | 后来我们用义眼修复了这个问题 |
[21:15] | Gear-mounted camera arrays feed | 随身装置里的摄像头阵列 |
[21:17] | directly into his optic nerves. | 直接将图像传给视神经 |
[21:19] | – Which means now he sees… – Everything. | -这意味着现在他能看见 -所有东西 |
[21:23] | Welcome to the circus. | 欢迎来到马戏团 |
[21:25] | And finally, Jimmy Dalton, ex-Navy SEAL. | 最后是杰米·道尔顿 前海豹突击队队员 |
[21:28] | Jimmy lost both his feet to an Afghan IED, | 杰米在阿富汗被简易炸弹装置炸掉了双腿 |
[21:31] | so we engineered him a new set. | 所以我们给他装上了一双机械腿 |
[21:33] | Part of Team Six. Took out bin Laden. | 曾是第六小队的一员 干掉了本·拉登 |
[21:35] | You and every other Navy SEAL. | 你和其他海豹突击队队员一起干的 |
[21:38] | So we’re wounded warriors. | 这么说我们是受伤的战士 |
[21:40] | Not wounded. | 不是受伤 |
[21:42] | Improved. Enhanced. | 是改善 强化的战士 |
[21:46] | – Sounds cool. – Yeah. | -听起来很酷 -没错 |
[21:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:52] | – Where you going? – Oh, I’m gonna go back to sleep. | -你要去哪儿 -我要回去睡觉 |
[21:56] | Or maybe I’m just gonna wake up. | 或许我能从梦中醒过来 |
[22:02] | So, what are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在该干嘛 |
[22:04] | I think we just let him recover. | 就先让他康复吧 |
[22:06] | Jimmy, will you walk him back to his room, please? | 杰米 你能带他回房间吗 |
[22:14] | Wow, they spared every expense. | 他们真是能省则省 |
[22:16] | When you’re done with your nap, | 你睡够了 |
[22:18] | we’ll be downstairs doing our jobs. | 我们会在楼下 工作 |
[22:20] | Yeah, I don’t even know what my job is. | 我连工作是什么都不知道 |
[22:22] | You’ll find out. When you’re ready, | 你会知道的 等你准备好 |
[22:25] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我会把一切都告诉你 |
[22:59] | No! | 不 |
[26:22] | You’re up late. | 你这么晚了还不睡 |
[26:25] | Yeah, I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[26:31] | You know, if I was dead yesterday, | 换作是我 昨天死了 |
[26:33] | I wouldn’t be able to sleep either. | 我也睡不着 |
[26:35] | Nah, I had a nightmare. Which doesn’t make any sense. | 不是 我做了个噩梦 这完全说不通 |
[26:39] | How can you have a nightmare if you have no memories? | 没有记忆怎么会做梦呢 |
[26:42] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[26:46] | Soon, you’ll remember enough to wish you could forget it again. | 很快 想起来的会让你恨不得再次忘掉 |
[26:55] | That was pretty amazing in there. | 你刚才在里边很惊艳 |
[26:57] | A kata underwater. | 水下柔道 |
[27:00] | You know… | 你知道 |
[27:04] | we’re all damaged goods here. | 我们都是残次品 |
[27:06] | But this is who I am now. | 但这就是现在的我 |
[27:08] | I’ve embraced it. | 我已经接受了 |
[27:13] | Hey, there’s something I want you to have. | 我有个东西要给你 |
[27:20] | I carry it with me all the time. | 我一直随身携带 |
[27:22] | First time I served on that ship, | 第一次在那艘船上服役的时候 |
[27:24] | I was the only woman there. | 我是船上唯一的一位女性 |
[27:26] | Master chief knew that I had nobody, so… | 军士长知道我没人能依靠 所以 |
[27:30] | he wanted to make a point that I belong. | 他想告诉所有人 我是他们的一份子 |
[27:42] | I’m sure there’s someone out there in the world | 我敢肯定外面的世界里一定有个人 |
[27:44] | who cares about you a great deal. | 非常在乎你 |
[27:45] | You just don’t know it yet. | 你只是还不知道罢了 |
[27:50] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[27:52] | You look like you could use a drink. | 你看上去需要喝一杯 |
[27:57] | I already know what I like, | 我已经知道我喜欢喝哪种酒了 |
[27:58] | so I guess it’s time for you to find out what you like. | 现在该让你找找你喜欢哪种了 |
[28:01] | Okay, go easy on me. | 好吧 别这么猛 |
[28:09] | To new beginnings. | 为新的开始干杯 |
[28:22] | – I feel like I’ve been… – Ray. | -我感觉我 -雷 |
[28:26] | Ray. Ray. Ray. | 雷 雷 雷 |
[28:29] | Are you okay? Ray. | 你还好吗 雷 |
[28:37] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[28:39] | Name’s Martin Axe. | 我叫马丁·艾克斯 |
[28:41] | – She has nothing to do with this. – Who? | -她与此事无关 -是谁 |
[28:44] | If I knew, I would tell you! | 如果我知道 我会告诉你的 |
[28:47] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[28:53] | I will find you! | 我会找到你的 |
[28:56] | I need medical in here now! Listen to me. | 我现在需要医生 听我说 |
[28:58] | Kill me now! | 现在就杀了我 |
[29:01] | Kill me! Because you won’t get a second chance! | 杀了我 因为你不会有第二次机会了 |
[29:06] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[29:10] | Hey. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:11] | – I’m sorry. – Listen. | -抱歉 -听着 |
[29:13] | Whatever it is, it’s not worth it. | 不管是什么 都不值得 |
[29:15] | You don’t understand, KT. | 你不懂 KT |
[29:22] | I know why I’m alone. | 我知道为什么没人认领我了 |
[29:39] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[29:49] | Where are you go…? Can he hear me? | 你要去哪 你听得到吗 |
[29:51] | Is the channel open? | 通讯频道打开了吗 |
[29:53] | Eric, open a channel. | 埃里克 把频道打开 |
[29:55] | And we’re live. | 开始实时通话 |
[29:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[30:01] | Doc, how are you talking to me? | 医生 你是怎么和我说话的 |
[30:03] | You have a billion wireless microprocessors in your brain. | 你大脑里有十亿个无线微处理器 |
[30:06] | I need you to come back here right now. | 我要你立马回来 |
[30:08] | I’ve got unfinished business. | 我还有未完的事要做 |
[30:12] | What are you waiting for? Go and get him. | 你还在等什么 去把他带回来 |
[30:15] | We’re your only business. | 我们是你的唯一 |
[30:16] | We are the only people you know. | 你只认识我们 |
[30:18] | That’s what you told me. But I had a wife. | 那是你的一面之词 但我曾经有个妻子 |
[30:21] | And he took her from me. | 而他把她从我身边夺走了 |
[30:24] | What are you talking about? Who did? | 你在说什么 谁夺走了 |
[30:26] | Martin Axe. | 马丁·艾克斯 |
[30:36] | Eric, get me a terminal window. | 埃里克 打开终端窗口 |
[30:44] | His nanites are scanning the global search platforms. | 他的纳米机器人正在扫描全球搜索引擎 |
[30:53] | Wait, wait. Hold on a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[30:54] | You used my tech and scraped a criminal database. | 你利用我的技术 入侵了罪犯数据库 |
[30:57] | That is beyond illegal. I need you to come back now. | 这比违法行为还过分 我要你立马回来 |
[30:59] | This isn’t about what you need. | 你要不要与我无关 |
[31:01] | I’m sending Tibbs and Dalton after you. | 我派了提布斯和道尔顿追你回来 |
[31:03] | They won’t stop me. | 他们阻止不了我 |
[31:05] | This is not a-a-a hit job. | 这可不是什么普通暗杀任务 |
[31:07] | It’s… It’s a salvage operation, | 这 你这是大规模任务 |
[31:09] | and you are a multibillion-dollar prototype. | 你可是价值数十亿美元的原型 |
[31:12] | You’re my multibillion-dollar prototype. Okay? | 你是我价值数十亿美元的原型 懂吗 |
[31:14] | – I can’t just have you… – Doc! I’m not yours. | -我不能让你 -医生 我不是你的 |
[31:17] | Besides, I always come home. | 另外 我总会平安回家 |
[31:20] | You always come home? What? | 你总会平安回家 什么 |
[31:22] | No. Look, we don’t know what you’re capable of. | 不 我们不知道你能力有多强 |
[31:25] | We don’t even know what you can take yet. | 我们甚至不知道你能承受多少 |
[31:31] | Time for a live-fire test. | 那就来一次实战测试吧 |
[31:33] | Hold on. Hold on. Let’s just take a minute. | 等一下 等一下 稍微等一下 |
[31:35] | Think about this. You don’t have any money. | 你仔细想想 你没有钱 |
[31:37] | – You don’t have a passport. – Flying private. | -你没有护照 -我开私人飞机 |
[31:41] | One second. He’s… | 等一下 他在 |
[31:44] | – I got him at the hangar. – The Gulfstream? | – 我在机库找到他了 -湾流飞机吗 |
[31:47] | No, no, no. I mean, do you even know how to fly? | 不不不 你知道怎么开飞机吗 |
[31:51] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想办法的 |
[31:52] | You’ll find a way? What does that…? | 你会想办法的 这话什么 |
[32:19] | All clear. Time to move. | 一切正常 可以行动 |
[32:22] | All right. Radio it in. | 收到 无线电接入 |
[32:24] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[32:25] | ETA 20 minutes. | 预计20分钟后到达 |
[32:46] | So how is he tracking him? | 他是怎么追踪他的 |
[32:48] | Well, it appears he cross-referenced | 貌似他是把所有能获取的 |
[32:50] | every available auto manufacturing database | 所有汽车出厂数据和实时位置数据 |
[32:53] | with live GPS data | 进行了交叉对比 |
[32:54] | to identify all the cars in the area. | 以此来识别该区域的所有车 |
[32:57] | And then he pinged them one at a time, all 9000 of them. | 然后他一次定位一辆车 一共九千辆 |
[33:02] | Why? | 为什么这么做 |
[33:04] | To find the five moving in a convoy. | 为了找到以车队形式移动的五辆车 |
[33:44] | – What the hell’s going on? – Team One, check ahead. | -怎么回事 -一队 到前面检查 |
[34:27] | Was that on purpose? | 是有人故意干的吗 |
[34:29] | – It’s blocked. – Really? | -被堵住了 -是吗 |
[34:31] | Guys, was that on purpose? | 伙计们 这是故意的吗 |
[34:33] | Team Two, take a look. See if we can push through. | 二队 检查一下 看能不能通过 |
[34:41] | Flour. | 是面粉 |
[35:08] | Team One’s down. | 一队全死了 |
[35:10] | What about the truck driver? | 那货车司机呢 |
[35:12] | Driver is… | 司机 |
[35:15] | – He’s gone. – Dead? | -他不在 -死了吗 |
[35:17] | No, gone. He’s not here. | 不 不在 他不在车里 |
[35:25] | Oh, that’s not good. | 这可不太妙 |
[35:44] | He’s down, boss. | 他死了 老大 |
[35:54] | – Thermite. Engine’s gone. – This is not good. | -是铝热剂 引擎完了 -这可不妙 |
[35:57] | All teams, full sweep. Eyes on everything. | 所有小队 全面搜索 注意观察 |
[35:59] | See if there are more out there. | 看是否还有袭击者 |
[36:01] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[36:02] | Sit down. My men will handle it. | 坐好 我的人会处理的 |
[36:11] | No, no, no, guys. You’re not listening! | 不不不 你们根本没听进去 |
[36:13] | I need to get out of this car now! | 我需要立刻离开这辆车 |
[36:15] | First, we sweep, then we switch cars! | 我们先搜查 然后再换车 |
[36:31] | Let’s take their car. | 我们去坐他们的车吧 |
[36:35] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[37:13] | Wait, what’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[37:25] | Oh, man, it is him. | 我的天 真的是他 |
[37:26] | Shit. Come on, come on, come on. | 该死 快 快 快 |
[37:30] | – What? – He’s here! | -干嘛 -他在这里 |
[37:32] | They finished it, and he’s right bloody here! | 他们成功了 他就在这里 |
[37:34] | We all knew he wasn’t gonna let us walk away. | 我们都明白 他不会放过我们的 |
[37:44] | Just let the professionals we hired handle it. | 让我们雇的专业人员去处理 |
[37:47] | Oh, sure. Small problem there. Your guys suck! | 当然了 站着说话不腰疼 操你妈 |
[37:57] | Check on Wigans. See where he is with that thing. | 联系维根斯 看他拿着那玩意儿到哪了 |
[37:59] | Find out how much longer. | 问他还要多久 |
[38:01] | No, no, no. Don’t hang up. Don’t… | 不不不 别挂电话 别 |
[38:02] | Oh, I’m screwed! | 我完蛋了 |
[38:10] | You see him? He’s in the trailer. | 你看到他没 他在拖挂车里 |
[38:14] | Fire! | 开火 |
[38:25] | Cease fire! | 停火 |
[39:56] | Bugger me. | 我去 |
[39:59] | Shh, shh. Listen. | 别出声 仔细听 |
[40:04] | – He can’t get in, can he? – Not a chance. | -他进不来 对吗 -绝对进不来 |
[40:41] | Shit. | 操 |
[41:15] | Don’t, please. | 别 求你了 |
[41:17] | Whatever Harting told you, it’s not true. | 无论哈廷跟你说了什么 都是假的 |
[41:19] | No, wait. Don’t. You don’t understand. | 不 等等 别 你不明白 |
[41:23] | He’s lying to you. I can help you. | 他在说谎 我能帮你 |
[41:25] | You’re making a mistake. | 你这是在犯错 |
[41:27] | – Thanks for the advice. – No! | -谢谢你的建议 -不 |
[41:46] | It’s about time. | 也是时候了 |
[41:54] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[41:57] | Look what they did to him. | 他们下手下得狠啊 |
[42:02] | Gotta hand it to him. The guy does damage. | 赶紧把他带回去 他搞的破坏可不小 |
[42:14] | Are you okay? How you feeling? | 你还好吗 感觉怎么样 |
[42:19] | I just saw the man who murdered my wife. | 我刚刚见到那个杀掉我妻子的人了 |
[42:23] | Looked him dead in the eyes | 死死地盯着他的眼睛 |
[42:26] | and killed him. | 然后把他了结了 |
[42:33] | It won’t change a thing because, no matter what, | 但这改变不了什么 因为 无论如何 |
[42:36] | my wife isn’t coming back. | 我的妻子都不可能回来了 |
[42:39] | Makes you wonder if it’s all worth it. | 让你怀疑这一切到底值不值 |
[42:42] | Yeah, well, I’m done. | 反正 我已经做完了 |
[42:43] | Yeah, I’m done too. | 是啊 我也做完了 |
[42:48] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[42:49] | She means we’re all tired, bub. | 她是说 我们都累了 兄弟 |
[42:53] | Gotta get you back to RST, get you plugged in. | 得把你送回RST 给你充能了 |
[42:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[43:01] | No one needed to come collect me. | 你们不用来接我 |
[43:03] | I told Harting I’d come back. | 我跟哈廷说过我会回来的 |
[43:05] | He sent us to make sure you get back in one piece. | 他派我们来是为了确保你没缺胳膊断腿 |
[43:08] | Looks like we were almost late. | 看来我们差点就晚了 |
[43:29] | What are you doing here, Dal…? | 你来这里干嘛 道尔 |
[43:35] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[43:37] | You can’t talk. | 你说不了话 |
[43:40] | Truth is… | 真相就是 |
[43:45] | you aren’t at the wheel of your own body. | 你自己主宰不了你的身体 |
[43:49] | We just shoved you aside to watch | 我们就让你这么眼睁睁地看着 |
[43:51] | as we shut down your motor functions. | 我们关闭你的行动能力 |
[43:56] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[44:00] | So angry. | 多么愤怒 |
[44:02] | So driven. | 多么有冲劲 |
[44:07] | You think you’re the good guy? | 你以为你是好人吗 |
[44:09] | That’s a goddamn joke. | 真是个史诗级的笑话 |
[44:15] | You’re an exhausting shit bird | 你只不过是一只筋疲力竭臭鸟 |
[44:17] | with a revenge button we keep pushing. | 带着复仇任务的按钮 被我们不停的按 |
[44:21] | Much as I hate babysitting you, | 虽然我很烦照顾你 |
[44:25] | cleaning up after you, | 帮你收拾烂摊子 |
[44:28] | this little moment… | 而这一刻 |
[44:30] | this small part right here, makes it all worthwhile. | 就现在这个部分 让我所有的辛苦都值了 |
[44:41] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[44:45] | Sweet Gina. | 甜美可人的吉娜 |
[44:50] | You really believe she’s dead. | 你还真以为她死了呢 |
[44:53] | Every goddamn time. | 每一次都是 |
[45:00] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[45:02] | That look. | 这个眼神 |
[45:05] | The dumbass catches on too late. | 你个蠢货 脑子才跟上 |
[45:09] | Well, I may be an asshole, | 或许 我确实是个混蛋 |
[45:10] | but you’re the toy soldier. | 但你才是那个被玩弄于股掌间的玩具兵 |
[45:12] | We wind you up, | 我们每次把你了终结后 |
[45:13] | point you at the next victim, | 就把你指向下一个受害者 |
[45:15] | put you back in here and then push this button. | 然后再把你带回这儿来 摁下这个按钮 |
[45:24] | Ready to forget? | 准备好失忆了吗 |
[45:31] | Told you I’d tell you everything. | 我早就说过了 会把一切都告诉你的 |
[46:55] | Drop your gun. | 放下枪 |
[47:35] | Delta Two. Sitrep. | D2 报告情况 |
[47:37] | Contact. Building two. | 开始接触 二号建筑 |
[47:41] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[47:51] | Ain’t looking good, LT. LT. Hostages down. | 情况不太好 上尉 人质已死亡 |
[47:54] | Delta Two. Sitrep. Delta Two. Sitrep. Go for comms. | D2 报告情况 请求通话 |
[47:58] | And initiate sequence. | 开始初始化序列 |
[48:02] | Go for comms, Delta Two. Sitrep. | 请求通话 D2 报告情况 |
[48:04] | Four hostages down. | 四名人质死亡 |
[48:13] | Contact, building two, ground floor. | 开始接触 二号建筑 一楼 |
[48:15] | “I’m done too”? I’m not sure | “我也做完了” 我不太确定 |
[48:17] | what you’re trying to accomplish. | 你要完成什么东西 |
[48:21] | Why does it matter if you’re gonna | 反正你也会把他的记忆抹掉 |
[48:23] | wipe his memory again? | 有什么关系 |
[48:25] | It’s not him I’m worried about. It’s you. | 我担心的不是他 是你 |
[48:28] | Everything we do here specifically serves a purpose. | 我们对他做的每一件事都有目的 |
[48:30] | The training, the alcohol, the nightmare. | 训练 那些酒 还有那场噩梦 |
[48:32] | I know the script, Harting. | 我知道剧本是什么 哈廷 |
[48:33] | Well, would you stick to it ,please? | 那你能好好按剧本走吗 |
[48:35] | You know that we’re compromised. | 别忘了 我们都已经妥协了 |
[48:36] | You know, it doesn’t work | 你也知道 如果我们做不全面 |
[48:37] | if we don’t check every box. | 功夫就都白费了 |
[48:39] | What you’re doing to him is not fair and you know it. | 你这样对他不公平 这点你清楚得很 |
[48:42] | If you don’t like it, you’re welcome to leave whenever you want. | 你要是不喜欢这样 我随时欢迎你离开 |
[48:44] | Bullshit. Just like your partners | 放屁吧 就像你的那些搭档一样 |
[48:47] | when they had a problem with it? Like Baris? | 一遇到问题就离开 像巴里斯那样吗 |
[48:52] | You know the moment I walk out that door… | 你明明知道 只要我走出那扇门 |
[48:55] | – I can’t breathe. – That’s the deal you agreed to. | -我就不能呼吸了 -那是谈好的交易 |
[48:58] | That’s the choice that you made. | 也是你自己做出的选择 |
[49:01] | Well, he deserves to make his. | 那他也应该得到一个自己选择的机会 |
[49:04] | What he deserves is a military funeral. | 他应该得到的 是一场军事葬礼 |
[49:07] | I’m sure that’s what he’s gonna get. | 我也肯定最终会有的 |
[49:08] | Jesus. You’re just gonna get rid of him? | 天呐 你就打算这么抛弃他吗 |
[49:13] | He’s a soldier. You can’t do that. | 他可是个士兵 你不能那样对他 |
[49:15] | He’s a dead soldier. | 他是个死掉的士兵 |
[49:17] | He’s a dead soldier. | 他是已死的士兵 |
[49:18] | America makes new ones every day. | 美国每天都会有新兵 |
[49:21] | Listen, I will let you in on a little secret. | 听着 我告诉你个秘密 |
[49:26] | This is our last one, okay? | 这是最后一次了 好吗 |
[49:28] | And then we go to market with a technology | 之后我们就让这项技术上市 |
[49:30] | that will redefine warfare for the highest bidder | 让出价最高者重新定义战争 |
[49:33] | and then we’re done. | 一切就此结束 |
[49:34] | You’re still gonna kill innocent people. | 可你还是会继续滥杀无辜 |
[49:38] | The only thing more important | 只有一件事 |
[49:40] | than the weapon that I have created | 比拥有我创造出的武器更加重要 |
[49:42] | is being the only one who knows how. | 那就是成为唯一掌握创造方法的人 |
[49:45] | Do you understand? | 你听明白了吗 |
[49:48] | Now, this is the point in the script | 现在 按剧本走的话 |
[49:50] | where you reset his bunk room, please. | 你该去重置他的宿舍了 |
[50:04] | Can you bring that up? | 你能调出来吗 |
[50:09] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[50:42] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[50:45] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[50:49] | Goodbye, old friend. | 永别了 我的老朋友 |
[51:20] | I love this part. | 我最爱这个环节了 |
[51:26] | Look at him. | 瞧瞧他 |
[51:30] | Enjoy it while it lasts. | 趁着还有 好好享受吧 |
[51:36] | He’s almost done. KT’s up next. | 他那边就快好了 下一个是KT |
[51:44] | How’d you find Baris? | 你怎么找到巴里斯的 |
[51:45] | Oh, Axe called his cell while the big guy was… | 艾克斯打了他的手机 当时大块头正在 |
[51:48] | – doing what he does. – Really? | -正在做他的事 -是吗 |
[51:51] | What story should I try next? | 我下次该用什么故事好 |
[51:53] | Should I stick with tennis or…? | 继续用网球还是 |
[51:56] | Or cricket, maybe. | 或者板球 这个可以 |
[51:57] | I’m from Jersey, but if you’re asking, | 我是泽西来的 但你要是问我的话 |
[51:59] | I got script ideas. | 我有一堆剧本的脑洞 |
[52:00] | – I’ll pass. – Seriously? | -我还是跳过你吧 -认真的吗 |
[52:02] | You’ve already ripped off every movie cliché. | 你已经把电影的老套路都偷了个遍 |
[52:04] | I think “Psycho Killer” and a dancing lunatic | 我觉得屠宰场里的变态杀人狂和疯狂舞者 |
[52:06] | in a slaughterhouse is plenty. | 已经够多了 |
[52:09] | No more ideas from you. | 关上你的脑洞 我不听了 |
[52:16] | Remember what we talked about. | 别忘了我和你说的那些话 |
[52:22] | Hey, KT. | 嘿 KT |
[52:25] | What’d you guys talk about? | 你们说了啥啊 |
[52:27] | It’s none of your business, Eric. | 与你无关 埃里克 |
[52:29] | Everybody knows. | 所有人都知道 |
[52:30] | Yeah, you know what else everyone knows? | 你知道所有人都知道的还有什么吗 |
[52:32] | Six inches is not a lot. | 15厘米没那么长 |
[52:36] | Wait, it… That’s not…? That’s not…? That’s not a lot? | 等等 15厘 15厘米还不够长吗 |
[52:49] | We call them nanites. | 我们称之为”纳米机器人” |
[52:52] | So those are in my blood? | 所以它们是在我的血液里吗 |
[52:53] | No. They are your blood. | 不 它们就是你的血 |
[53:46] | Hey, uh, so… | 那个 是这样的 |
[53:49] | do you think I could get | 你觉得 我能不能 |
[53:51] | some kind of RST tech installed on my body? | 也在身上安个RST高科技的小玩意儿 |
[53:55] | Why? Is there a particular part that needs augmentation? | 怎么 有什么特别想增强的部位吗 |
[53:59] | Hey, Eric. | 嗨 埃里克 |
[54:05] | No, never mind. | 没有 没事了 |
[54:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[54:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[54:27] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[54:29] | – Ops ready. – Comms ready. | -行动已就绪 -通讯已准备好 |
[54:30] | Nanite systems ready. | 纳米机器人系统已就绪 |
[54:35] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[54:38] | Doc, how are you talking to me? | 医生 你是怎么和我说话的 |
[54:40] | Oh, my God, this guy. | 天呐 这家伙 |
[54:43] | You have millions of wireless microprocessors in your brain. | 你大脑里有十亿个无线微处理器 |
[54:47] | We need you to come back now. | 我要你立马回来 |
[54:49] | I’ve got unfinished business. | 我还有未完的事要做 |
[54:51] | Such a relentless dick. | 真他妈的死脑筋 |
[54:57] | It’s because he’s relentless, he would literally die for her. | 正是因为他死脑筋 才会愿意为她赴死 |
[55:00] | I don’t imagine you’ve ever cared for anybody that much. | 我无法想象你会在乎一个人到这种程度 |
[55:04] | Burn. | 扎心 |
[55:06] | Would you please…? Don’t you have somewhere to be? | 你能不能 你是没别的地方能待了吗 |
[55:17] | We are your only business. | 我们是你的唯一 |
[55:18] | We’re the only people you know. | 你只认识我们 |
[55:20] | That’s what you told me. | 那只是你们的一面之词 |
[55:22] | But I had a wife. | 但我曾经有一个妻子 |
[55:23] | And he took her from me. | 但他把她从我身边夺走了 |
[55:25] | What are you talking about? Who did? | 你在说什么 谁夺走了 |
[55:29] | Nick Baris. | 尼克·巴里斯 |
[55:31] | Okay. I can see him. | 好的 我能看到他了 |
[55:49] | Hey, boss. Check this out. | 头儿 你看看这个 |
[55:52] | We traced the call to Baris here two days ago. | 我们两天前追踪到了巴里斯的通话地点 |
[55:54] | He hasn’t moved since. | 他到现在都没换窝 |
[55:56] | And security? | 安保呢 |
[55:57] | I hacked their camera feeds. | 我黑进了他们的监控系统 |
[55:59] | The place is a fortress. | 这地方简直是堡垒 |
[56:00] | But if he finds a way in, | 但只要他找到溜进去的办法 |
[56:01] | the 18 men they have ain’t gonna stop him. | 他们区区18个人是阻止不了他的 |
[56:04] | Well, he wanted the tech all to himself. | 既然他想独占这项技术 |
[56:06] | Now it’s coming right for him. | 那就一次性给他个够吧 |
[56:08] | And what’s our man found? | 他都发现什么了 |
[56:09] | Exactly what we want him to. | 和我们计划的完全一致 |
[56:11] | Let me know when he’s on final approach, okay? | 等他进行到最后一步的时候告诉我 好吗 |
[56:16] | Pulling up satellite feed. | 正在调整卫星信号 |
[56:23] | Acquiring surveillance target. | 正在获取目标定位 |
[56:29] | He’s approaching Baris’ compound. | 他正在接近巴里斯的住所了 |
[56:31] | See if you can clear that up. | 看看你有没有能耐把这个场面清理了 |
[56:37] | He’s at the gate now. | 他到大门口了 |
[56:39] | – American? – Yeah. | -美国人吗 -是的 |
[56:43] | Are you sure it’s him? | 你确定是他 |
[56:44] | – Well, yeah, he… – Never mind. Get Wigans. | -好吧 他 -算了 把维根斯叫来 |
[56:47] | – Tell him to bring it. – Got it. | -让他把那东西带上 -遵命 |
[56:49] | Private property. | 禁止擅闯私人领域 |
[56:50] | I’m here to see Nick Baris. | 我来找尼克·巴里斯 |
[56:52] | Nature of your business? | 您的业务性质是什么 |
[56:54] | Oh, I’m here to kill him. | 我是来杀他的 |
[56:56] | Oh, shit! What the…? | 我操 什么情 |
[57:01] | Multiple ballistic impacts. | 多次中弹 |
[57:03] | Abdominal nanite clusters active. | 腹部纳米簇启动 |
[57:05] | Uh, why is he down? He only took, like, four rounds. | 他怎么倒下了 他才打了四个回合 |
[57:09] | Look. | 看 |
[57:11] | Hm. He’s Trojan-horsing it. | 他在装死 |
[57:14] | Pretty clever, actually. | 还挺聪明的 |
[57:22] | Why is it always right when the food arrives? | 为什么老是我一吃饭就来 |
[57:25] | Baris’ office. Now. | 来巴里斯办公室 现在 |
[57:27] | Bring the case. | 把箱子带上 |
[57:38] | Don’t look at my ass. | 别看我屁股 |
[57:40] | Don’t. | 别 |
[57:42] | Time for a better view. | 是时候换个视角了 |
[57:48] | Energy level’s stable, and… | 能量水平稳定 并且 |
[57:50] | – Okay, there’s Baris. – Yep. | -好的 这是巴里斯吧 -是的 |
[57:54] | Whoa, someone’s been stress-eating. | 某些人紧张得都吃胖了啊 |
[57:57] | We’ve got him in the cellar, boss. | 我们把他放在地下室了 老板 |
[57:59] | What took you so long? | 怎么用了这么久 |
[58:00] | Just chatting about life. | 就是聊了聊人生 |
[58:06] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[58:08] | What? Who is that, Eric? | 怎么了 那是谁 埃里克 |
[58:09] | He’s a techie, just like me. | 他是技术员 和我一样 |
[58:11] | Here she is. | 隆重登场 |
[58:14] | Okay, it’s time. | 好了 是时候了 |
[58:16] | So he’s an IT guy. | 所以他就是个码农 |
[58:17] | We’re not IT guys, man. | 我们不只是码农 |
[58:19] | He’s the real deal. He’s a legend. | 他很有本事 他是传奇 |
[58:21] | – Yeah. – He’s the first guy to figure out | -好吧 -他是第一个搞出 |
[58:23] | a stable bidirectional neural interface. | 稳定双向神经接口的人 |
[58:25] | He’s so good, I used some of his open-source code | 他太牛逼了 我在这个项目里 |
[58:27] | in this program. | 用了他的一些开源代码 |
[58:28] | Wait, you used open-source code | 等等 你在我的上亿美元原型里 |
[58:30] | in my billion-dollar prototype? | 用的是开源代码吗 |
[58:32] | – Jesus, Eric. – He’s really smart. | -天啊 埃里克 -他真的很聪明 |
[58:35] | If he’s so smart, what’s he doing with Baris? | 如果他这么聪明 那和巴里斯一起干什么 |
[58:37] | And why didn’t we hire him? | 还有我们为什么不雇他 |
[58:41] | We tried. | 我们试过得 |
[58:43] | You’re absolutely sure that’s him, yeah? | 你很确定是他 对吗 |
[58:46] | Because this little beauty only works once, | 因为这个小美人是一次性的 |
[58:48] | and I don’t want it… Uh-oh. | 我不想 不好 |
[58:52] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[58:54] | He just put a hole in his chest with his hand. That is… | 他用手在他胸口上开了个洞 真是 |
[58:58] | Why didn’t you leave him at the gate? | 你为什么不把他留在大门口 |
[59:00] | Wigans. | 维根斯 |
[59:01] | It’s him. Do it now. | 是他 动手吧 |
[59:03] | Now? You want me to do it now? | 现在吗 你想让我现在启动吗 |
[59:05] | You should’ve told me that | 你应该五分钟前 |
[59:06] | – five minutes ago. – Yes, now. | -就告诉我 -是的 现在 |
[59:09] | I’m seeing CNS trauma. | 中枢神经系统受伤 |
[59:12] | Left lung is collapsing. | 左肺衰竭 |
[59:15] | Heart rate’s at 143. | 心率143 |
[59:22] | Look, mate, there’s a laundry list | 听着 伙计 要开启这玩意 |
[59:24] | of things I have to get done. | 要执行一堆流程 |
[59:26] | – What is that thing? – I don’t know. | -那是什么东西 -我不知道 |
[59:28] | Can you find out, please? | 你能查出来吗 |
[59:31] | – I have to charge it, and… – So charge it. | -我得现充电 然后 -那就充 |
[59:34] | Rerouting nanite power. | 重新导向纳米能量 |
[59:40] | Look how much this means to him. | 看看这对他有多重要 |
[59:43] | It’s remarkable, isn’t it? His… | 真了不起 不是吗 他 |
[59:44] | His need to get even, to get revenge. | 他渴望能够报仇 |
[59:49] | Do it. Make it work. | 开始吧 开启它 |
[59:51] | – Do it now. Do it! – Okay. Okay, okay. | -现在就动手 -好吧 好吧 |
[59:54] | – What is that, Eric? – Just give me one second. | -那是什么 埃里克 -再给我一会 |
[59:59] | That. Put that on my screen. | 这个 把它投到我的屏幕上 |
[1:00:02] | When it reaches 100 percent… | 当它达到100%时 |
[1:00:07] | Oh, that’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[1:00:10] | – That button right there. – Which one? This one? | -按那个按钮 -哪一个 这个吗 |
[1:00:12] | Not that one. That one. | 不是那个 那个 |
[1:00:14] | – Get out! – It’s one of the two. | -滚 -其中一个 |
[1:00:15] | Take him away! | 把他带走 |
[1:00:17] | Get out! Put him back in his box. | 滚 把他丢回笼子里 |
[1:00:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:00:21] | Close the door and stand outside! | 把门关上 在外面守着 |
[1:00:24] | Um, guys? | 伙计们 |
[1:00:26] | – That thing might be an EMP. – What? | -那可能是电磁脉冲 -什么 |
[1:00:29] | An EMP, an electromagnetic pulse. It’ll… | 电磁脉冲就是 |
[1:00:32] | I know what an EMP is. | 我知道什么是电磁脉冲 |
[1:00:33] | What the hell is it doing there? | 用在那里是想干什么 |
[1:00:39] | Shit. He planned this. Switch me on. | 该死 是他计划好的 连接通讯 |
[1:00:42] | I need you to get out of there. | 我需要你离开那里 |
[1:00:45] | All right, hurry up. | 好吧 快点 |
[1:00:47] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[1:00:49] | I need you to get out of… | 我需要你离开 |
[1:00:55] | We have a prob… Can he hear me? | 我们有麻烦了 他能听到我说话吗 |
[1:00:57] | – He’s muting you. – How is he muting me? | -他把你静音了 -他怎么把我静音的 |
[1:01:02] | Come on, come on. Wigans, you piece of shit! | 快点 快点 维根斯 你个混蛋 |
[1:01:06] | If that goes off, | 如果那东西启动了 |
[1:01:07] | we’re screwed. | 我们就完蛋了 |
[1:01:08] | Eric, fix this, please. | 埃里克 恢复通讯 拜托 |
[1:01:09] | I don’t know how he’s doing this. | 我不知道他是怎么做到的 |
[1:01:11] | Something’s intercepting our signal. | 有东西在拦截我们的信号 |
[1:01:20] | You murdered my wife. | 你杀了我妻子 |
[1:01:27] | Your wife? What are you even talking about? | 你妻子 你在说什么 |
[1:01:30] | They’re lying to you. You understand? | 他们在骗你 你明白吗 |
[1:01:35] | I told you I’d find you. | 我告诉过你我会找到你的 |
[1:01:41] | Okay, that solves that. | 好吧 问题解决了 |
[1:01:59] | Shit. Okay, we’ve lost picture. | 该死 好吧 我们失去画面了 |
[1:02:01] | Who the hell pushed that button? | 谁按了按钮 |
[1:02:11] | Now we’ve lost his signal. | 现在我们失去他的信号了 |
[1:02:13] | – Where’s the signal? – One sec. One sec. One sec. | -信号呢 -等等 等等 |
[1:02:15] | Switching to satellite. Uh, what? | 切换到卫星 什么 |
[1:02:18] | Can you get something on the screen, please? | 你们能放点什么到屏幕上吗 |
[1:02:20] | I’ve got nothing on the screen, Eric. | 屏幕上什么都没有 埃里克 |
[1:02:22] | There’s no signal. | 没有信号 |
[1:02:23] | – Not a light on for miles. – Eric, | -几公里内都断电了 -埃里克 |
[1:02:26] | I have nothing! | 我什么都看不到 |
[1:02:32] | Husband. | 老公 |
[1:02:34] | – Ray. – Hello? | -雷 -你好吗 |
[1:02:35] | – Hello? You still with me? – Wake up. | -你好 你还活着吗 -醒醒 |
[1:02:41] | Ray. No! | 雷 不 |
[1:02:43] | Okay, perhaps a bit more voltage, then. | 好吧 也许得再加一点电压 |
[1:02:50] | Now, believe me, this is going to hurt you | 相信我 这会让你疼到 |
[1:02:52] | a lot more than it’s gonna… Ah, whatever. | 比那啥都 算了 |
[1:03:05] | No, it’s okay. It’s okay. I’m a friendly. | 不 没事的 没事的 我并无恶意 |
[1:03:08] | I’m on your side. | 我是你那边的 |
[1:03:09] | I’m on your side. Yeah. | 我和你是一伙的 |
[1:03:11] | Yeah. Look. | 是的 看 |
[1:03:13] | Look at me letting you go. | 我立马给你松绑 |
[1:03:15] | Look at that. Freedom. | 看吧 自由 |
[1:03:23] | And Wigans said, “Let there be light,” | 维根斯说 让光明出现吧 |
[1:03:25] | and there was light. Look at that. | 光就出现了 看吧 |
[1:03:27] | Whoo! Still warm. | 还是温的呢 |
[1:03:31] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[1:03:33] | Mm! Goodness gracious, how rude of me. | 天哪 我太没礼貌了 |
[1:03:36] | The name’s Wilfred Wigans. | 我叫威尔弗雷德·维根斯 |
[1:03:38] | I know. Bit of a superhero-type name. | 我知道 有点像超级英雄的名字 |
[1:03:40] | Heh, heh. And I suppose my superpower could be… | 我想我的超能力可能是 |
[1:03:44] | …coding. | 编程吧 |
[1:03:45] | You work for Baris? | 你为巴里斯工作吗 |
[1:03:48] | Oh, yeah, no. | 是的 不是 |
[1:03:49] | Listen, define “work for.” | 听着 我对给谁打工的定义 |
[1:03:52] | It’s more like indentured servitude, heh. | 更像是契约奴役 |
[1:03:55] | I’ve been looking for a way out of here. | 我一直在找出路 |
[1:03:57] | I really have. And I tried up there. | 我真的尝试过了 |
[1:03:59] | There’s a guy with a gun up there. | 上面有个人拿着枪 |
[1:04:01] | I’m sure you killed him, right? | 不过我相信你已经把他杀了 是吧 |
[1:04:03] | You’re like a knight in shining armor. Yeah. | 你就像一个穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士 |
[1:04:06] | Except for you don’t really wear any armor, now, do you? | 只不过你没有穿盔甲 是吧 |
[1:04:09] | You sort of, like, let yourself get shot, like, a lot. | 你好像很喜欢怼到别人枪口上 |
[1:04:13] | Because that’s tough to watch, actually. It’s rough stuff. | 真的是没眼看 太粗暴了 |
[1:04:16] | Particularly the part where they walked up to you | 尤其是他们走向你的那部分 |
[1:04:19] | and, boom, clipped you right in your head, | 然后砰的一声 对着你脑门来了一枪 |
[1:04:21] | and then your brains just, pfft… | 然后你的脑浆 |
[1:04:24] | all over the floor. Wicked, man. Wicked. | 四处飞溅 太恶心了 |
[1:04:28] | I feel like I died. | 我觉得我已经死了 |
[1:04:30] | My apologies. I am terribly sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 对此我非常抱歉 |
[1:04:32] | You know, Baris wanted me to take you out, | 巴里斯想让我把你干掉 |
[1:04:35] | but I had plans of my own. | 但我有自己的计划 |
[1:04:36] | I waited until you did your… | 我一直等到你解决完 |
[1:04:40] | business, which you most certainly did. | 你的事 而且你绝对完成了 |
[1:04:43] | Now I’m done with that bloody piece of shit | 现在我受够了那该死的东西 |
[1:04:45] | telling me what to do and how to do it. | 整天对我指手画脚的 |
[1:04:51] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:04:54] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[1:04:58] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:05:00] | I saw my wife in a dream. | 我在梦到了我妻子 |
[1:05:04] | Well, good. | 那很好啊 |
[1:05:06] | I saw her murdered right in front of me. | 我看到她就在我面前被杀了 |
[1:05:09] | Each time, the murderer was… | 每一次 凶手都 |
[1:05:12] | a different person. | 不是同一个人 |
[1:05:16] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[1:05:18] | So that’s how they did it. | 所以他们是这么做的 |
[1:05:22] | Did what? | 做什么 |
[1:05:27] | Okay, okay, um… | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:05:28] | I heard them talking. | 我听到了他们的对话 |
[1:05:31] | There have been these rumors of a hired killer wiping out | 有传闻说一个雇佣杀手正在清理 |
[1:05:34] | every defector of RST. | 所有RST的叛逃者 |
[1:05:36] | Baris worked for RST? | 巴里斯为RST工作吗 |
[1:05:38] | Well, they all did. | 他们以前都是 |
[1:05:40] | And no one could figure out why each kill was like a vendetta. | 没人能理解为什么每次杀人都像是复仇 |
[1:05:44] | You know, like it was really, really personal. | 你知道的 像是私人怨恨非常得深 |
[1:05:47] | They filled my head with nightmares | 他们让我满脑子都是噩梦 |
[1:05:49] | and sent me on a suicide mission. | 然后派我去执行自杀任务 |
[1:05:51] | Yeah, it certainly seems that way. | 是啊 看起来确实是这样 |
[1:05:53] | I mean, they’ve been clearly manipulating you. | 我是说 很明显他们在操纵你 |
[1:05:57] | It’s likely that what you think is real… | 很可能你认为是真实的东西 |
[1:06:00] | sometimes ain’t. | 实际上不是 |
[1:06:04] | Harting just used me. | 哈廷只是利用我而已 |
[1:06:08] | Just lied to my face over and over again. | 一次又一次当着我的面撒谎 |
[1:06:10] | Yeah. He seems to be remarkably convincing. | 是啊 他似乎非常有说服力 |
[1:06:13] | Told me my wife… | 告诉我 我妻子 |
[1:06:20] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[1:06:22] | I never even looked for her. | 我甚至都没去找过她 |
[1:06:26] | But what if…? | 但要是 |
[1:06:30] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Look, | 听着 |
[1:06:32] | they’re not gonna just let you walk away. | 他们不会让你拍拍屁股走人的 |
[1:06:34] | They’ll come for you. They’ll come for me too. | 他们会来找你的 也会来找我的 |
[1:06:37] | – I’m looking forward to it. – I’m not. | -我很期待 -我不啊 |
[1:06:40] | Why do you think I went biblical and brought you back? | 你觉得我为什么冒天大的险把你救回来 |
[1:06:42] | Think I’m running around, | 你以为我是闲着没事干 |
[1:06:44] | resurrecting people from the dead? | 到处复活死人吗 |
[1:06:46] | If they plug you back in, | 如果他们把你弄回去重启 |
[1:06:48] | it’s going to be me in your head | 你脑子里的画面肯定就是我 |
[1:06:49] | killing that lovely wife of yours. | 杀了你可爱的妻子了 |
[1:06:52] | And I’ve seen what you’ve done to those people. | 我看见了你对那些人能做什么 |
[1:06:57] | Just gonna walk away from me, isn’t it? | 就这样离我而去了吗 |
[1:07:03] | My God, what are you…? What are you doing? | 老天 你在干嘛 你要干嘛 |
[1:07:12] | You could figure out how these work. | 你能弄清楚这是怎么回事 |
[1:07:15] | So just reverse engineer | 是说只需要做逆向工程 |
[1:07:17] | the work of dozens of scientists, | 就能了解清楚几十位科学家的研究成果 |
[1:07:18] | billions of dollars and a decade of genetic coding? | 数十亿美元和十年的基因编码吗 |
[1:07:21] | Well, that’s your superpower. | 这是你的超能力 |
[1:07:25] | I mean, yeah, I’ll be done by dinner, say, | 没错 我晚饭前就能搞定 差不离吧 |
[1:07:27] | so it’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[1:07:29] | That is absolutely amazing. | 真是太神奇了 |
[1:07:32] | You know, I’ve heard the stories, | 要知道 我只是听说 |
[1:07:34] | but your entire system is completely programmable. | 但你的整个系统都是完全可编程的 |
[1:07:37] | A program they no longer control. | 一个他们再也控制不了的程序 |
[1:07:43] | It’s my army now. | 这些纳米人都受我控制 |
[1:07:46] | And your job to keep it that way. | 你要做的就是让他们保持这个状态 |
[1:07:50] | Okay. I believe the words you were searching for were: | 好吧 我相信你要说的是 |
[1:07:54] | “Thank you, Wigans. | “谢了 维根斯 |
[1:07:56] | Thank you for resurrecting me from the dead.” | 谢谢你让我死而复生” |
[1:07:58] | Wait. I’ve got something for you. | 等等 我有东西给你 |
[1:08:00] | It should be right here in my trusty lead-lined fridge. | 应该就在我可信的衬铅小冰箱里 |
[1:08:03] | Oh, I am so clever. I don’t want that. | 我是天才 不是这个 |
[1:08:06] | Right. Oh, here it is. Bingo. | 在这儿 找到了 |
[1:08:11] | No! No! Not that one. That won’t work. | 不 不是那个 那不行 |
[1:08:14] | Trust me. Here, follow me. And take this. | 相信我 跟我来 拿着这个 |
[1:08:17] | I don’t need it. The nanites will connect me to the Web. | 我不需要 纳米机器人会帮我联网 |
[1:08:20] | No, the nanites will connect you to an RST server. | 不 纳米机器人连的是RST的服务器 |
[1:08:22] | They can track you that way, | 这样他们就可以追踪你 |
[1:08:23] | fill your head with bullshit. | 让你脑子一团浆糊 |
[1:08:25] | You don’t want that. Here, take it. | 你不会想这样的 拿着 |
[1:08:27] | It’ll connect you directly to a satellite. | 它会让你直接连上卫星 |
[1:08:29] | Vintage. No electronic parts. | 古董车 没有电子零件 |
[1:08:32] | Thank you, Wigans. | 谢谢你 维根斯 |
[1:09:02] | We’ve got movement. | 我们检测到活动了 |
[1:09:06] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[1:09:08] | I mean, it has to be. | 我是说 必须得是啊 |
[1:09:09] | We still have no connection? | 还是没有连接吗 |
[1:09:11] | The network’s still not responding. | 网络仍然没有响应 |
[1:09:13] | Okay, well, get Tibbs and Dalton there now. | 好的 提布斯和道尔顿在那里 |
[1:09:20] | You guys are a go. | 你们行动吧 |
[1:09:22] | Let’s roll. | 我们走吧 |
[1:09:23] | We’ve only got satellite tracking on him, | 我们只能用卫星追踪他 |
[1:09:25] | so reel him in fast before we lose visual. | 所以在他消失之前赶紧抓住他 |
[1:09:29] | – Now, remember, he’s one of us. – He was. | -记住 他是我们中的一员 -曾经是 |
[1:09:33] | Now he’s a problem. | 现在只是个麻烦 |
[1:09:39] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[1:09:41] | Now we finally get to use all this shit. | 现在我们终于可以用上这些东西了 |
[1:10:15] | Ray? | 雷 |
[1:10:19] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[1:10:21] | What are you doing here? Hm? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:10:26] | Heh, you’ll never believe what I just went through. | 你不会相信我都经历了什么 |
[1:10:29] | Well, knowing you, it’s classified, huh? | 按你的话说 这是机密 对吧 |
[1:10:33] | This has been crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[1:10:35] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[1:10:37] | I can’t even… | 我甚至不能 |
[1:10:40] | That doesn’t matter. | 都不重要了 |
[1:10:44] | Because I’m home. | 因为我回家了 |
[1:10:47] | Home? | 回家 |
[1:10:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:10:55] | I came back home. | 我回家了 |
[1:10:58] | Ray, come on. | 雷 算了吧 |
[1:11:00] | I’ve moved on. | 我已经放下了 |
[1:11:03] | Moved on? What are you talking about? | 放下了 你在说什么 |
[1:11:06] | We settled this. | 我们说好了的 |
[1:11:08] | Ray, are you okay? | 雷 你还好吗 |
[1:11:10] | What…? I mean, what’s going on? | 我是说 发生什么了 |
[1:11:12] | I came home as I promised, didn’t I? | 我如约回家了 不是吗 |
[1:11:16] | I always come home. | 我总会平安回家 |
[1:11:18] | Yes, I know, but I didn’t want you to come home. | 是的 我知道 但我并不只是想你回家 |
[1:11:21] | I wanted you to stay home. | 我想让你待在家里 |
[1:11:24] | – Remember? – Mommy. | -记得吗 -妈妈 |
[1:11:30] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[1:11:32] | Daisy, go back inside, darling. | 黛西 亲爱的 回屋里去 |
[1:11:42] | Ray, I have a family now. | 雷 我有新的家庭了 |
[1:11:47] | When’s the last time you saw me? | 你最后一次见到我是什么时候 |
[1:11:51] | I don’t know. It’s been a long time. | 我不知道 已经很久没见了 |
[1:11:55] | When was it, Gina? | 是什么时候 吉娜 |
[1:11:58] | Five years ago. | 五年前 |
[1:11:59] | Five years? | 五年吗 |
[1:12:03] | – Mommy. – One… One minute. | -妈妈 -等一下 |
[1:12:06] | Are you okay, Ray? Can I…? | 你还好吗 雷 需要我 |
[1:12:07] | Mommy, come and play. | 妈妈 进来陪我玩 |
[1:12:08] | One… Can I call someone? | 等一下 需要我给谁打电话吗 |
[1:12:10] | – Mommy! – Ray… | -妈妈 -雷 |
[1:12:12] | Daisy, go and play with your brother. Good girl. | 黛西 乖孩子 去和你哥哥玩 |
[1:12:15] | Go find Daddy. | 找你爸爸 |
[1:12:29] | You think someday you could come back | 你觉得有一天 你会回来 |
[1:12:31] | in the same shape you left? | 还是原来的样子吗 |
[1:12:35] | They all end the same. | 结局都一样 |
[1:12:37] | – Ray. – I always come home. | -雷 -我总会平安回家 |
[1:12:39] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:12:59] | How’s that shit feel, old man, huh? | 感觉怎么样 老头子 |
[1:13:22] | Tibbs! Get a tracker on him! | 提布斯 给他上定位器 |
[1:13:24] | Coming up. | 来了 |
[1:13:37] | Eyes are in the sky. | 探测器已上天 |
[1:13:48] | There he is. | 找到他了 |
[1:13:51] | On my way. | 我在路上了 |
[1:14:09] | Tibbs! I can’t see him! | 提布斯 我看不见他了 |
[1:14:14] | On the run, two blocks west. | 正在跑 往西两个街区 |
[1:14:49] | Hey, whoa, whoa, mate! Hey. Get back! | 什么情况 把枪还来 |
[1:15:03] | You’re kidding me! Aah! | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:15:05] | What the…? | 他妈 |
[1:15:18] | I’ve still got him. Head south. | 我还在继续追踪 往南走 |
[1:15:20] | South? | 南 |
[1:15:21] | – Jesus, man, right or left? – Left. | -老天 南是左还是右 -左边 |
[1:15:24] | Left again. Move, move! | 再往左 快点 |
[1:15:26] | You’ll get him at the corner. | 在拐角处抓住他 |
[1:15:36] | Dalton, look out! | 道尔顿小心 |
[1:15:47] | Bloody hell, mate. You okay? | 我的老天爷 你没事吧 |
[1:15:50] | I’m not sure you should be getting up. Maybe we can… | 我觉得你不该起来 也许我们可以 |
[1:15:56] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:16:13] | Tagged him. Jackknives are in. | 搞定 程序刀插进去了 |
[1:16:16] | Connection’s reestablishing. | 正在重新建立连接 |
[1:16:17] | You’ll have signal in three, two, one. | 马上就有信号了 三 二 一 |
[1:16:21] | All right, shut him down. | 好 把他关掉 |
[1:16:27] | Done. | 完成 |
[1:16:28] | Power systems online. | 电力系统在线 |
[1:16:30] | Full control established. | 实现完全控制 |
[1:16:32] | All right. Where are you going? | 好了 你要去哪里 |
[1:16:33] | You know where. | 你知道的 |
[1:16:34] | No chance. I need you on Wigans. | 没门 我需要你解决维根斯 |
[1:16:36] | – Wigans? – He clearly knows too much. | -维根斯 -他显然知道的太多了 |
[1:16:38] | – I need him out of the picture. – No. | -我要他消失 -不 |
[1:16:41] | You get your hands dirty this time. | 这次该你自己上了 |
[1:16:56] | You’ll remember that I don’t need to ask you. | 你要记牢 我不需要求着你做事 |
[1:17:00] | I do it out of respect. | 我这么做是出于尊重 |
[1:17:05] | And that respect needs to be reciprocated. | 这种尊重需要得到回报 |
[1:17:17] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[1:17:38] | Wigans has been holed up at the Monteverde. | 维根斯一直躲在蒙特维德 |
[1:17:41] | He’s ordered $812 of room service | 他叫了812美元的客房服务 |
[1:17:45] | and has watched 17 hours of something called Ladies… | 看了17个小时的什么《女人》 |
[1:17:48] | – Not helpful, Eric. – Sorry, yeah. Okay. | -都是废话 埃里克 -抱歉 好的 |
[1:17:50] | He’s got a six-man security detail, | 他有一个六人的安保小队 |
[1:17:53] | four in the cars and two escorting him | 四个在车里 两个护送他 |
[1:17:55] | out the back entrance. | 从后门出去 |
[1:18:10] | Excuse me. Do you have a lighter? | 打扰一下 你有打火机吗 |
[1:18:12] | Sir, we should really get you in the car. | 先生 你应该马上上车 |
[1:18:16] | A gentleman abides. | 绅士可无法忍受这种事 |
[1:18:18] | – Allow me. – Thank you. | -让我来 -谢谢 |
[1:18:27] | The name’s Wigans Wilfred… | 我叫维根斯·威尔弗雷德 |
[1:18:35] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:18:39] | It’s not good for you. | 这名字不适合你 |
[1:19:20] | Garrison. | 加里森 |
[1:19:21] | Garrison. | 加里森 |
[1:19:24] | You. | 是你 |
[1:19:29] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[1:19:30] | This is a neural space, | 这是一个神经空间 |
[1:19:33] | where we can talk in private. | 我们可以在这私下谈谈 |
[1:19:37] | Let me make this easier. | 我来帮你弄得舒适点 |
[1:20:13] | This is all for you. | 这都是为你准备的 |
[1:20:18] | You used me. | 你利用了我 |
[1:20:20] | You made me kill. | 你逼我杀人 |
[1:20:21] | I didn’t make you kill, Ray. | 我没逼你杀人 雷 |
[1:20:23] | You’ve always done that. | 你一直都在杀人 |
[1:20:24] | I just cleared the path. | 我只是为你铺平道路 |
[1:20:25] | I freed you to be your best. | 激发你的潜能 让你达到最好状态 |
[1:20:27] | – My best?! – Yes. | -最好状态 -是的 |
[1:20:29] | By making me watch them kill my wife | 逼我看着他们杀害我的妻子 |
[1:20:32] | over and over and over again? | 一遍又一遍吗 |
[1:20:34] | Revenge is what makes a man like you exceptional, Ray. | 复仇让你这种人与众不同 雷 |
[1:20:38] | You know nothing about men like me! | 你对我这种人一无所知 |
[1:20:40] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[1:20:42] | You chose war because you love it. | 你选择战争是因为你热爱战争 |
[1:20:45] | That’s who you are. | 这是你的本性 |
[1:20:47] | You don’t know what I love. | 你才不知道我爱什么 |
[1:20:50] | Or why I did what I did. | 或者我为什么这么做 |
[1:20:53] | People like you break people like me into pieces. | 像你这样的人把我们撕成碎片 |
[1:20:57] | And you put us into these little boxes | 你把我们放进这些小盒子里 |
[1:20:58] | so you can understand us and you can control us. | 以为这样就能理解我们 控制我们 |
[1:21:01] | But you can’t control us. | 但你不可能真正控制我们 |
[1:21:02] | People like boxes, Ray. | 人们喜欢盒子 雷 |
[1:21:04] | They need structure. They need guidance. | 他们需要条条框框 需要人引领 |
[1:21:06] | That’s just a reality. | 这是事实 |
[1:21:08] | Says the man who puts the shadows on the wall. | 始作俑者如是说 |
[1:21:14] | There’s nothing left for you out there. | 外面的世界没有什么你值得留恋的 |
[1:21:17] | Nothing. In here, you get to be the best version of yourself. | 没了 在这里 你才能达到理想状态 |
[1:21:21] | You rescue the hostage. | 你去救那些人质 |
[1:21:23] | You get to spend the night with a woman who loves you. | 和爱你的女人度过一个个夜晚 |
[1:21:26] | And you wake up in the morning | 每天早上醒来 |
[1:21:27] | with a new body and a defined purpose. | 就能有一个新的身体和明确的目标 |
[1:21:29] | What more could you ask for? | 你还能要求什么 |
[1:21:31] | Your best version of me! | 这是你理想中的我 |
[1:21:33] | Not mine! | 不是我要的 |
[1:21:38] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[1:21:41] | Life is about not knowing what’s coming. | 人生的精彩在于不知道下一秒会发生什么 |
[1:21:44] | What, like when it’s taken away from you? | 怎么 就如下一秒会失去一样吗 |
[1:21:47] | Not knowing when it’s gonna be taken away from you, | 不知道自己会失去什么 |
[1:21:49] | is that what you mean, Ray? | 就是你说的精彩吗 雷 |
[1:21:54] | You did this to me. | 是你害我变成这样 |
[1:21:56] | You made me. | 你造就了我 |
[1:21:59] | But you can’t control me forever. | 但你无法永远控制我 |
[1:22:01] | I will find you, and I will end… | 我会找到你 然后结束 |
[1:22:06] | No, you won’t. | 不 你找不到我的 |
[1:22:24] | Just in time to say goodbye. | 正好赶得上最后的告别 |
[1:22:30] | He’s back? | 他回来了 |
[1:22:33] | For the time being. | 目前是的 |
[1:22:35] | Harting’s pulling the nanites? | 哈廷要取出纳米机器人了吗 |
[1:22:40] | On the table now. | 在操作台上呢 |
[1:22:55] | Show’s about to start. | 好戏要开始了 |
[1:23:08] | Wigans got away. | 维根斯跑了 |
[1:23:09] | – What? – He knew I was coming. | -什么 -他知道我会过去 |
[1:23:11] | Eric was sloppy tracking him down. | 埃里克的定位更新不及时 |
[1:23:17] | Okay, stop the extraction. | 好吧 终止提取 |
[1:23:18] | Prep the sim. Rebuild the target package for Wigans. | 准备模拟 以维根斯为目标的摧毁程序 |
[1:23:29] | – One more run. – Again? | -再运行一次 -还来吗 |
[1:23:32] | Yes, again. | 对 再来一次 |
[1:23:34] | I wouldn’t have to send him after Wigans | 要是你任务成功 |
[1:23:36] | if you had done your job. | 我就不用派他去解决维根斯了 |
[1:23:45] | Do it quickly. | 动作快点 |
[1:23:54] | Okay, start the sequence. We’ll alter it real-time. | 好 启动程序 我们进行实时修改 |
[1:24:02] | No sign of alpha target. Moving location. | 没有首要目标的踪迹 转移阵地 |
[1:24:27] | Okay. That should do it. | 好了 应该可以了 |
[1:24:30] | It’s not my best work, but… | 这不是我最完美的作品 不过 |
[1:24:32] | Is it ever? | 你完美过吗 |
[1:24:42] | Ray? | 雷 |
[1:24:46] | He’s peaking way too early. Why is that? | 脑活动高峰来得太早了 怎么回事 |
[1:24:48] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. His vitals are all over the place. | 他的生命体征活动很强烈 |
[1:24:53] | Pull… Pull that up. | 调 调出来看 |
[1:24:55] | Why is this happening? | 怎么会这样 |
[1:24:57] | Someone’s altering the sim. | 有人改变了记忆模拟 |
[1:24:59] | Well, who is altering it?! | 那是谁干的 |
[1:25:04] | KT KT. | |
[1:25:07] | Call Tibbs and Dalton to command. | 让提布斯和道尔顿听指挥 |
[1:25:09] | Armed. And fix that sim! | 装备武器 解决好模拟的问题 |
[1:25:16] | All right, I got this, I got this. Come on. | 好的 我来处理 来吧 |
[1:25:21] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[1:25:23] | KT KT. | |
[1:25:26] | KT, open the door. | KT 开门 |
[1:25:28] | KT, what are you doing here? | KT 你来这里做什么 |
[1:25:32] | What I should have done a long time ago. | 做我早就该做的事 |
[1:25:45] | I’m in. I’m in. | 进去了 我进去了 |
[1:25:49] | Son of a virgin. | 婊子养的 |
[1:25:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:26:01] | Heh, you thought you could lock old Wigans out of his own code? | 你以为可以在我自己写的代码里打败我吗 |
[1:26:14] | Wait. Wait, what? What the hell is happening? | 等等 怎么回事 到底怎么回事 |
[1:26:18] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:26:20] | How…? How is she doing this? | 怎么会 她是怎么做到的 |
[1:26:26] | What? Ha! | 怎样 |
[1:26:28] | – I said, drop your gun! – You got this. | -我说了 放下枪 -你可以的 |
[1:26:32] | Okay, my son, if you’re gonna come for the king, | 好 臭小子 胆敢挑战王者 |
[1:26:36] | you’d best not miss. | 最好睁大眼看看 |
[1:26:39] | KT! Open this goddamn door! | KT 给老子开门 |
[1:26:42] | That should do it. | 应该成了 |
[1:26:52] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:27:02] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[1:27:20] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[1:27:22] | Twenty quid he just said, | 二十块 赌他说了 |
[1:27:23] | “Oh, Jesus.” Twenty quid… | “我的天” 赌二十块 |
[1:27:27] | I need real friends! Or a therapist. | 我得找个真正的朋友 或是心理医生 |
[1:27:39] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:27:40] | Because he deserves the truth. | 因为他有权知道真相 |
[1:27:43] | The truth is, nobody wants to make real decisions anymore. | 真相是 没有人真的希望自己拿主意 |
[1:27:50] | They just wanna feel like they have. | 他们只是想感觉到自己可以 |
[1:27:55] | Goodbye, KT. | 永别了 KT |
[1:27:59] | Like I would let you do that again. | 以为我会让你一招用两次吗 |
[1:28:15] | KT’s gone rogue. Garrison is awake and offline. | KT在搞鬼 加里森已清醒在自主行动 |
[1:28:19] | Find him and shut him down. Kill him if you have to. | 抓住且把他关掉 必要时了结他 |
[1:29:01] | Headed to the 74th floor. | 他去74楼了 |
[1:29:04] | Morning, sunshine. Remember me? | 早上好 阳光 还记得我吗 |
[1:29:07] | Wigans. | 维根斯 |
[1:29:08] | “No, it is I, | “不对 是我 |
[1:29:10] | King Jaffe Joffer, ruler of Zamunda.” | 贾菲·乔费尔 萨蒙达的统帅” |
[1:29:12] | Of course it’s Wigans. | 当然是维根斯了 |
[1:29:13] | Who else would it be? Listen, mate, uh… | 还能有谁 听着 老哥 |
[1:29:16] | I’m sending you coordinates to my van. | 我现在给你发送我货车的坐标 |
[1:29:18] | I realize that sounded a lot creepier than I meant it. | 听起来比我想象中还要诡异 |
[1:29:21] | I’ve got unfinished business. | 我还有未完的事要做 |
[1:29:23] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[1:29:25] | Wait. Come again. | 等下 再说一遍 |
[1:29:26] | Wigans, where’s Garrison? | 维根斯 加里森在哪儿 |
[1:29:28] | Uh, I don’t know. Apparently, doing whatever he wants. | 不知道 显然在做他想做的事 |
[1:29:31] | It’s about time. Phase two. | 到时间了 实施第二阶段 |
[1:29:33] | Coming up on the server room. | 我快到服务器机房了 |
[1:29:35] | Okay, there you are. | 好的 找到你了 |
[1:29:38] | Which means it’s time for me | 那这意味着现在轮到我 |
[1:29:40] | to walk you through a low-level data erase. | 指导你进行简易的数据格式化了 |
[1:29:43] | Now, obviously, I’ve got about 1000 years of coding experience. | 很显然 我有上千年的编码经验 |
[1:29:46] | I’m literally a genius. You’re so very welcome. | 实际上我就是个天才 不用谢我 |
[1:29:49] | So it is vital you do exactly what it is I tell you. | 接下来你一定要按照我说的做 |
[1:29:52] | Step one. Find the sysop terminal. | 第一步 找到系统操作终端 |
[1:29:54] | It should be somewhere near… | 它应该靠近 |
[1:30:38] | Step 36. This one is absolutely vital. | 第三十六步 这一步很关键 |
[1:30:42] | Type control, command… | 类型控制 指令 |
[1:30:48] | What the…? | 我去你 |
[1:30:53] | I thought I’d do it the old-fashioned way. | 我感觉还是应该用老方法 |
[1:30:55] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[1:30:57] | It’s good to know literally no one is listening to me. | 知道确实没人听我的话可真开心 |
[1:31:01] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我怎么没想到呢 |
[1:31:02] | Control, command, “burn the building down.” | 控制中心 “炸掉这栋楼” |
[1:31:05] | Kobe! | 科比 |
[1:31:33] | That one was my idea. | 这可是我的创意 |
[1:32:24] | Right behind you. Dropping in! | 就在你后面 跳进来了 |
[1:32:53] | On my way. Keep him busy! | 马上来 别让他有喘息的空间 |
[1:33:01] | Let it go, Tibbs. | 放手吧 提布斯 |
[1:33:03] | I’ll be on you in three, two… | 马上赶到 三 二 |
[1:33:05] | Get clear! | 闪开 |
[1:33:15] | Let’s see him survive that. | 看他还活不活得成 |
[1:33:21] | Oh, goddamn it. This guy just won’t fucking die. | 我去 这家伙就他妈不肯死 |
[1:33:39] | Hang on, Tibbs! | 抓稳 提布斯 |
[1:33:43] | No! | 不 |
[1:34:16] | Dalton! What are you doing? Help me! | 道尔顿 你在干嘛 救我啊 |
[1:34:26] | I did say hang on! | 我跟你说了要抓稳 |
[1:35:27] | No, no, no. Oh, no. Oh, shit. | 不 不 不 操 |
[1:35:32] | – Oh, that’s not good. – What the hell was that? | -这可不妙 -刚刚是怎么回事 |
[1:35:35] | – It felt like a bomb went off. – Oh, bloody hell. | -像炸弹爆炸一样 -该死 |
[1:35:37] | Yeah. It’s a… It’s a problem. | 这 这是个问题 |
[1:35:41] | Go. Go, go, go. Come on. Start the car. We’re leaving. | 走 走 快 开车 我们撤 |
[1:35:45] | Harting! | 哈廷 |
[1:35:51] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[1:35:57] | Talk to me, Wigans. Where’s Garrison? | 告诉我维根斯 加里森在哪儿 |
[1:35:59] | Uh, hang on. Ground floor, east side, headed for Harting. | 等会 一楼东边 正在走向哈廷 |
[1:36:05] | You just don’t get it, do you? | 你怎么还不明白 |
[1:36:07] | I can rebuild all of this. | 我可以复原这一切 |
[1:36:12] | And I am the only one who can rebuild you. | 只有我可以复原你 |
[1:36:16] | You cannot survive without me. | 没有我 你也活不了 |
[1:36:41] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[1:36:51] | Holy shit. Oh, no. | 见了鬼了 不要 |
[1:36:54] | Bloody hell. Um, um, um, mate? | 该死 老哥 |
[1:36:56] | What are you doing? You have to stop. | 你在做什么 快停下 |
[1:37:12] | KT, he’s almost down to nothing. | KT 他能量快耗尽了 |
[1:37:15] | – That’s impossible. – He’s overclocking the nanites. | -这不可能 -他在超频使用纳米机器人 |
[1:37:17] | If he doesn’t stop, I won’t be able to bring him back. | 他再不停下 我也救不了他了 |
[1:37:21] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:37:39] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我这么做 |
[1:37:58] | I told you I’d find you. | 我说过我会找到你 |
[1:38:04] | Oh, man. He’s done. | 老天 他没能量了 |
[1:38:07] | It’s over, KT. | 完了 KT |
[1:38:12] | Yes, you did. | 没错 你找到了 |
[1:38:13] | But all that’s now left is Ray Garrison. | 但你现在只剩下雷 加里森这副肉体了 |
[1:38:16] | And that’s enough. | 这就够了 |
[1:38:40] | How much longer, Wigans? | 还要多久 维根斯 |
[1:38:41] | Don’t, don’t, don’t rush me. | 别别别 别催我 |
[1:38:43] | – Is this going to work? – It always works. | -这方法行得通吗 -一直行得通 |
[1:38:46] | Well, it did last time. All right, | 好吧 上次成功了 行了 |
[1:38:47] | A over B reattached. There we go. | A到B重新连接 好了 |
[1:38:50] | Should you be eating while you’re doing that? | 你一定要边吃边干活吗 |
[1:38:53] | Yeah. There we go. | 当然 现在可以了 |
[1:38:55] | It’s okay. It’s okay. We’ve got you. | 没事 没事 我们在呢 |
[1:38:58] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:39:01] | Are you with me? | 听得到我说话吗 |
[1:39:05] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[1:39:07] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[1:39:11] | Relax. | 放松 |
[1:39:13] | Relax. Take it easy. | 放轻松 别紧张 |
[1:39:17] | No car batteries this time. | 这回没有汽车电池了 |
[1:39:22] | It’s good to see you, man. How you feeling? | 见到你真好 感觉怎么样 |
[1:39:35] | It’s good to see you, Wigans. | 见到你真好 维根斯 |
[1:39:42] | You don’t know how glad I am to hear that. | 听到这句话 你不知道我多开心 |
[1:39:44] | I wasn’t sure you’d remember anything. | 我不确定你还能记得多少之前的事 |
[1:39:47] | I thought you’d wake up like a gorilla in a cage | 担心你一醒来 就像笼子里的大猩猩 |
[1:39:49] | and rip me apart. That is absolutely fantastic. | 把我撕成碎片 那可就精彩了 |
[1:39:53] | But what you probably don’t remember | 不过你可能不记得 |
[1:39:55] | is that I also made some adjustments | 我还做了些调整 |
[1:39:57] | to increase your stamina. | 来增强你的耐力 |
[1:39:59] | You know, your stamina? I don’t know why I done that. | 明白吗 耐力 我也没懂我干吗费这劲 |
[1:40:02] | But what I mean is, you don’t gotta keep refilling the tank. | 这样你以后就不用老是要充能了 |
[1:40:05] | Not at all. Get what I mean? | 完全不用 你明白我的意思吗 |
[1:40:08] | If you were a three before, you’re now an 18. | 如果说你之前是3岁 你现在就18了 |
[1:40:10] | Heh, and I done that. | 这都是我的功劳 |
[1:40:12] | Well, we did. | 好吧 我们的功劳 |
[1:40:15] | We. | 我们 |
[1:40:18] | We. | 我们 |
[1:40:21] | Um, he’s awake, and he remembers everything. | 他醒了 而且什么都记得 |
[1:40:25] | Hopefully not everything-everything. | 希望不是全部的全部 |
[1:40:27] | You know, because if you recall, KT, | 要是你还记得 KT |
[1:40:29] | how we found him, | 我们找到他时那样子 |
[1:40:31] | his face was smooshed up against his own… | 他的脸都被炸糊了自己一 |
[1:40:36] | Thank you, Wigans. | 谢谢你 维根斯 |
[1:40:42] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:40:53] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 真美 不是吗 |
[1:40:56] | – It’s like a dream. – It is. | -像是在做梦 -是的 |
[1:41:09] | – Ray, I… – Don’t. | -雷 我 -别 |
[1:41:11] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要解释 |
[1:41:14] | Who we were, what we did? | 我们是谁 都做了什么 |
[1:41:17] | That was the past. | 一切都过去了 |
[1:41:20] | You know, Harting was wrong about a lot of it, but, uh… | 哈廷很多事都说错了 |
[1:41:24] | he did get one thing right. | 但他说对了一件事 |
[1:41:27] | Who we were doesn’t have to define who we’re gonna be. | 我们的过去不能定义我们的未来 |
[1:41:32] | We can choose. We all can. | 我们可以做选择 我们都可以 |
[1:42:18] | So where to now? | 那么现在去哪儿 |
[1:42:20] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:42:24] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[1:42:30] | A little too perfect, if you ask me. | 要我说 有点太完美了 |
[1:42:32] | Are you serious? | 你们认真的吗 |
[1:42:34] | Ride into the sunset? Are we sure this ain’t all a simu…? | 往日落的方向开 我们确定这不是模啥 |