英文名称:Blue Valentine
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[01:01] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[01:14] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[01:30] | Get up, get up. | 起床 快起床 |
[01:33] | We have to go outside. | 我们要去外面 |
[01:39] | What’s the matter, baby? | 出什么事了 宝贝 |
[02:13] | Okay, sweetheart, go check in the house, see if she’s in there. | 好了 宝贝 去看她在不在狗屋里 |
[02:25] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[02:38] | When’s she going to get back? | 她什么时候会回来 |
[02:41] | Oh, buddy, she’s gonna come back. | 宝贝 她会回来的 |
[02:43] | You know what, we’ll put some | 我们在她的碗里 |
[02:46] | water in her bowl, you know some food. | 放些水和吃的 |
[02:48] | She’s gonna get hungry. | 她总会饿的 |
[02:49] | She’s going to have to come back to eat, right? | 饿了就要回来吃东西 对吗 |
[02:53] | I’m hungry right now. | 我现在就饿了 |
[02:55] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[02:58] | You know, I’m so hungy, I could just eat your hand. | 我太饿了 都可以吃掉你的小手了 |
[03:00] | Yeah, no, no, | 好吧 不吃不吃 |
[03:02] | just let me have bite of your hand, okay? Just one bite. | 让我咬一口你的小手 好吗 就一小口 |
[03:06] | How come I can’t have one bite? Just one finger. | 就一口也不行吗 就吃一根手指 |
[03:10] | You’e got five of them. | 你有五根手指呢 |
[03:14] | Okay, we’ve got to be quiet when we wake up mommy, okay. | 好了 我们悄悄去叫醒妈妈 |
[03:18] | Do you want to get thrown? Do you want to get thrown? | 想要我把你扔过去吗 把你扔过去好吗 |
[03:22] | I want to get next to mommy. | 我想睡在妈妈旁边 |
[03:34] | No! No! | 别吵 别吵 |
[03:35] | – We’re tigers! – I’m sleeping. Stop! | -老虎来了 -我在睡觉呢 别闹 |
[03:41] | – It’s too early. – We’re tigers! | -还早着呢 -老虎来啦 |
[03:45] | Stop, stop. I wanna get to sleep for a little while. | 别闹 别闹 我还想再睡一会儿 |
[03:56] | No, make pretty music. I must get my breakfast. | 不听 我要听好听的曲子 我要吃早饭呢 |
[04:29] | Here comes your oatmeal. Alright, picky. | 燕麦片好了 来吃吧 小祖宗 |
[04:31] | That’s beautiful. You ready to eat? | 太好了 准备吃了吗 |
[04:33] | You gotta eat up okay? You can’t be late today. | 都要吃完 好吗 今天你可不能迟到 |
[04:37] | Blow on it first. | 先吹一吹再吃 |
[04:42] | – I don’t like it… – Why don’t you like it? | -我不喜欢吃 -为什么不喜欢 |
[04:45] | It just yucky. | 好难吃 |
[04:47] | Baby, what did you do, just put water in that? | 宝贝 你怎么弄的 只加了点水吗 |
[04:50] | Yeah, it’s instant oatmeal. | 对 这是速溶燕麦 |
[04:53] | Yeah, but you’ve got to soak the oats. | 那你也要多泡一下啊 |
[04:55] | – They’re fine. – Yeah, delicious, you eat it. | -我看挺好 -对 好吃你来吃吧 |
[04:57] | Here, come on, let’s eat like leopards, | 这里 快吃 像豹子一样大口吃 |
[04:59] | that’ll make it better. | 那样会好吃些 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1012个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:105个,六级词汇:49个,GRE词汇:50个,托福词汇:69个,考研词汇:111个,专四词汇:95个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:217个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:00] | Here, just eat the raisins okay? At least. | 这里 至少把葡萄干吃了 好吗 |
[05:07] | Oh, come on, Dean! | 别这样 迪恩 |
[05:08] | I don’t have to clean up after two kids. | 我可不想给俩孩子收拾残局 |
[05:10] | Frankie, Frankie, use a spoon, honey. | 弗兰琪 弗兰琪 用勺子吃 宝贝 |
[05:14] | What do you mean use a spoon? | 怎么用勺子吃 |
[05:15] | Come on, use a spoon, | 拜托 用勺子吃 |
[05:16] | – you know how to use a spoon. – We’re eating like leopards. | -你会用勺子的 -我们学豹子吃食呢 |
[05:18] | Hey, that’s mine! | 那是我的 |
[05:19] | Come on, show your daddy how you use a spoon. | 快来教你爸爸怎么用勺子吃 |
[05:21] | You’re a big girl now, huh, | 你已经是大姑娘了 |
[05:22] | – you know how to use a spoon. – What do you mean you’re a big girl? | -会用勺子了 -什么叫大姑娘 |
[05:24] | You’re a big girl now, sweetheart, | 你已经是个大姑娘了 宝贝 |
[05:26] | so don’t have any fun. Stick it on your face. | 乐趣就跟你拜拜了 把这个贴脸上 |
[05:28] | Frankie, we’re leaving in two minutes. | 弗兰琪 还有两分钟就出发 |
[05:31] | Come on, don’t eat like that, come on. | 拜托 别这样吃 拜托 |
[05:34] | Come on, come on. Okay, | 快点 快点 好吧 |
[05:35] | if that’s how you’re gonna eat, breakfast is over. | 如果你要这样吃 那就别吃了 |
[05:37] | No! Dad was doing it! | 没有 是爸爸弄的 |
[05:39] | I know your dad was doing it. Come on, kiddo. | 我知道是你爸爸弄的 快来 宝贝 |
[05:41] | – I was doing it! – Daddy, you made me in trouble! | -是我干的 -爸爸 你害我挨骂了 |
[05:44] | – I’m sorry! – Let’s go, let’s go, we’re late, we’re late. | -对不起 -快点快点 要迟到了 |
[05:49] | Do you wanna wear this one? | 你想穿这件吗 |
[05:51] | Yes. | 好呀 |
[05:52] | Okay, but we gotta be fast. Ready? | 好 但要快点 准备好了吗 |
[05:54] | One! Two! Three! Four! | 一 二 三 四 |
[05:59] | Five! Six! Seven! | 五 六 七 |
[06:03] | We’re going to do it! Eight! You did it in eight! | 要穿好啦 八 你只用八秒就穿好啦 |
[06:10] | Whoopsies! Silly mommy. | 哎呀 笨妈妈 |
[06:14] | Hey, Frankie, you gonna be good for Miss Alex today? | 弗兰琪 你今天会听亚历克斯老师的话吗 |
[06:17] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[06:20] | – Okay, I love you like crazy. – I love you like crazy. | -好了 我爱死你啦 -我爱死你啦 |
[06:23] | Oh, really? Cause I love you like CRAAAZZZYY!!! | 真的吗 因为我爱死你啦 |
[06:26] | Okay, guys, we gotta go. We’re gonna be late. | 好了 伙计们 我们要走了 要迟到了 |
[06:29] | See ya at the recital, dad! | 合唱会上见 爸爸 |
[06:32] | Hey, Cin, put your seat belt on. | 小辛 系好安全带 |
[06:36] | – Hey, Cindy, put your seatbelt on! – I got it. | -辛迪 系好安全带 -知道了 |
[06:40] | Would you please put your seatbelt on? | 把安全带系好行吗 |
[06:42] | This road is crazy, alright! | 这条路很不安全 |
[06:45] | Watch out for this guy… Watch out for this fucking asshole! | 小心这家伙 小心这该死的混蛋 |
[06:49] | Hey, fuck you! Why don’t you slow down, you fucking jackass! | 他妈的 你不能开慢点吗 混蛋 |
[06:53] | Motherfucker! | 鸟人 |
[06:56] | You’re gonna kill somebody, asshole! | 你会撞死人的 混蛋 |
[07:07] | – Hey, there you are. – Oh, hi! | -你来了 -你好 |
[07:10] | Sorry… I’m almost done here. | 抱歉 一会儿就好 |
[07:13] | – Did you get a… Do you have a second? – Yeah, sure. | -你有空吗 -当然有 |
[07:15] | Did you get a chance to talk it over with your family yet? | 你和家里人谈过这件事吗 |
[07:19] | Umm… No, I mean you know I will. I will. | 没有 但我会谈的 我会的 |
[07:23] | That’s okay. No pressure, just you know, | 没关系 别有压力 |
[07:26] | it’s just a good opportunity. | 只是这是个好机会 |
[07:27] | – I should know for sure by Monday. – By Monday, alright. | -我周一前答复你 -周一前 好的 |
[07:29] | I’ve got to have my best nurse up there with me. | 我希望和我最好的护士一起去 |
[07:31] | – Is it your first baby? – Yeah. So exciting. | -是你第一个孩子吗 -对 我太兴奋了 |
[07:33] | Yeah, I know, isn’t it? | 是啊 我懂 |
[07:35] | You know what you’re having yet? | 你知道是男孩还是女孩吗 |
[07:37] | – No. – No? | -不知道 -不知道吗 |
[07:38] | Do you want to know or are you going to wait for a surprise. | 你想知道吗 还是想保留惊喜 |
[07:41] | – We want to know. – You wanna know? | -我们想知道 -想知道吗 |
[07:43] | Yeah, the baby is surprise enough, huh? | 是啊 孩子已经是很大的惊喜了 对吧 |
[07:46] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[07:49] | – Is that good news? – It’s great news. | -是个好消息吧 -是大好消息 |
[08:10] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我总是不禁想起 |
[08:14] | Your voice inside me, I see your face everywhere. | 心中回荡你的声线 无处不浮现你的脸 |
[08:20] | We belong to the light, | 光亮里我们相伴 |
[08:23] | we belong to the thunder. | 雷声里我们相守 |
[08:27] | We belong to the sound of the words we’ve both fallen under. | 甜言蜜语 倾倒一生 |
[08:34] | Whatever we deny or embrace | 命运注定 无论福祸 |
[08:38] | for worse or for better | 你我相依 |
[08:40] | We belong we belong | 你我注定 |
[08:44] | we belong together. | 注定厮守 |
[08:49] | We belong to the light | 光亮里我们相伴 |
[10:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:27] | I found Megan. | 我找到梅根了 |
[10:42] | How many times did I tell you to lock the fucking gate? Huh? | 我他妈告诉你多少次了 把门锁上 |
[10:58] | Great job! | 唱的棒极了 |
[11:05] | Hey, I had an idea… | 我有个好主意 |
[11:08] | I thought maybe you should go visit your grandpa today. | 要不你今天去看看外公吧 |
[11:11] | What do you think? | 你说怎么样 |
[11:12] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[11:15] | Did you find Megan? | 你们找到梅根了吗 |
[11:20] | No. | 还没有 |
[11:22] | But I was thinking that maybe she moved out to Hollywood | 但我想她有可能去了好莱坞 |
[11:25] | and became one of those movie dogs… | 去当电影明星了 |
[11:29] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:30] | You think she moved out to Hollywood to be a movie dog? | 你说她会不会去好莱坞当电影明星了呢 |
[11:34] | She had the looks, don’t you think? | 她有明星相 对不对 |
[11:36] | Maybe that’s what happened, huh? | 也许就是这样呢 是吧 |
[11:51] | Hi, sweetheart, how are you? | 小宝贝 你好呀 |
[11:55] | Look what I have for you! | 看看我给你准备了什么 |
[11:57] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[12:03] | Aren’t you coming up? | 你不进来吗 |
[12:07] | I can’t smoke around the oxygen tank. | 我又不能在他的氧气罐旁抽烟 |
[12:16] | Honey. Go say goodbye to Daddy, OK? | 宝贝 去跟爸爸说再见 好吗 |
[12:21] | You’re not going to see him until tomorrow. | 你明天才能见到他 |
[12:22] | Watch out for the water. | 小心水 |
[12:24] | Okay, go, you’re clear! | 好了 快去 没有水了 |
[12:27] | – Bye, Dad! – Bye, buddy. | -再见 爸爸 -再见 宝贝 |
[12:33] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[12:36] | – Have fun, okay, buddy. – Okay. | -玩得开心点 宝贝 -好的 |
[12:38] | You remember what to do when Pa snores right? | 外公打呼噜怎么办 还记得吗 |
[12:40] | Cover his mouth and hold his nose. | 捂住他嘴巴 捏住他的鼻子 |
[12:42] | That’s my girl. Go have fun! | 乖女儿 好好玩去 |
[12:45] | Alright, run to mama. | 好 到妈妈这里来 |
[12:47] | Come on, you can do it! Come on, sweetie pie. | 快来 你能做到的 快来 小甜心 |
[12:50] | Yayyyyy, that was great. That was great. | 真棒 太棒了 |
[12:55] | Alright, you ready to go inside? | 好了 准备进去了吗 |
[12:57] | So what’s with him, you two fighting again? | 他怎么了 你俩又吵架了吗 |
[12:59] | We’ll talk about it later… | 我们一会儿再谈… |
[13:01] | Why isn’t daddy coming in? | 爸爸为什么不进来 |
[13:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:27] | Mr.Benatti, good to meet you. | Benatti先生 很高兴见到你 |
[13:29] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[13:30] | So what kind of job are you applying for? | 你要申请哪个工种 |
[13:32] | Driver… Helper… Packer? | 司机 助手还是打包工 |
[13:33] | Whatever, one that pays. | 随便 能挣钱就行 |
[13:35] | – Do you have any experience at all? – Sure. | -你有工作经验吗 -当然 |
[13:38] | Where have you worked? | 你在哪儿工作过 |
[13:40] | I mean, you know, I’ve helped people move before. | 我以前帮过别人搬家 |
[13:42] | You mean what are my jobs? | 你是指工作吗 |
[13:43] | – But have you ever worked for any moving company? – No. | -你以前在搬家公司工作过吗 -没有 |
[13:45] | OK, so that would be no experience? | 好的 那就是没有工作经验 |
[13:48] | – Where are you from? – Florida. | -你是哪里人 -佛罗里达人 |
[13:50] | – And how long have you been here? – Like two years. | -到这里有多久了 -两年了 |
[13:52] | – And where are you living? – I live in Brooklyn. | -你现在住在哪儿 -布鲁克林 |
[13:55] | – Can you get here everyday? – Yeah, I’ll get here. | -你能每天都过来吗 -可以的 |
[13:57] | I need you here by 7:00a.m. | 你要在早上七点前到这里 |
[13:59] | I’ll get here. | 没问题 |
[14:00] | – OK? – Yeah. | -好了没 -好了 |
[14:02] | Hold it. There you go. | 保持住 走着 |
[14:03] | – Alright, Marshall. – Good job. | -是 马修 -干的好 |
[14:04] | You’re a man amongst men. No homo! | 你真是人中之龙 没基情含义哦 |
[14:08] | Sit up son! Sit up, sit up! | 站直 伙计 站直 |
[14:14] | Don’t wory about it, you aint a professional yet. | 别担心 你只是还不太熟练 |
[14:19] | How do you meet girls? | 你一般怎么泡妞 |
[14:21] | I just walk right up and talk to them. | 我就直接过去搭讪 |
[14:22] | Whatever comes in my mind in that moment. | 想到什么就说什么 |
[14:24] | – He honks the horn. – I gets out the truck. | -他会按喇叭 -我会下车出去 |
[14:28] | Or he screams out, like chocolate thunder. | 要么就大喊大叫 就像棕皮肤的雷神 |
[14:33] | You see, I don’t know… I feel like | 我不知道 我就觉得 |
[14:34] | men are more romantic than women. | 男人比女人更浪漫 |
[14:36] | When we get married, we marry one girl. | 我们结婚 只为那个女子 |
[14:38] | Cause we’re resistent the whole way, | 在此之前我们从未想过安定 |
[14:41] | until we meet one girl and we think I’ve | 直到遇上她 一切随之改变 |
[14:42] | be an idiot if I didn’t marry this girl, | 感觉要是不娶她 就是个大傻瓜 |
[14:44] | she’s so great. | 因为她这么美好 |
[14:45] | But it seems like girls get to a place | 但女孩们却好像 |
[14:47] | where they just kidna pick the best option or something. | 总想选择最好的 |
[14:50] | I know girls that get married | 我见过很多姑娘 |
[14:51] | always like the guy who’s got a good job. | 嫁的人不外乎有份好工作的男人 |
[14:53] | I mean they spend their whole life looking for Prince Charming | 她们穷尽一生 寻找自己的白马王子 |
[14:55] | and then they marry the guy | 但最终却嫁给了 |
[14:57] | who’s got a good job and is gonna stick around. | 有体面工作的男人 共度一生 |
[15:00] | Take your share and go home, okay? | 你的工资 回家好好休息去吧 |
[15:02] | – Let’s call it a good night. – Thanks, Jamie… | -祝你有个愉快的夜晚 -谢谢 杰米 |
[15:39] | Let me tell you something. When I get old I’m gonna look good. | 跟你讲 我就算老了也很体面 |
[15:42] | When you get old you’re gonna look like him. | 等你老了 你就会和他一样 |
[15:43] | What do you mean when you get old? | 什么叫”等你老了” |
[15:45] | It’s gonna be a long time… Another fifty years at least. | 还早着呢 至少还要五十年 |
[15:49] | Man, it look like world war three in this motherfucker. | 老天 就跟世界大战后的废墟一样 |
[15:52] | OK, box everything in the kitchen, | 好 厨房里的东西装箱 |
[15:54] | bag everything upstairs, let’s get the truck loaded, | 楼上的东西打包 全部装上车 |
[15:56] | up to Pennsylvania and back by tonight. | 送到宾夕法尼亚 今晚赶回来 |
[16:34] | This is a small, small room here. | 这屋子真小 |
[16:39] | How’s all the stuff gonna fit in here? | 这么多东西怎么放进来 |
[16:41] | It’s probably not gonna… So strip the furniture. OK? | 也许并不用…先把家具拆封 好吗 |
[16:43] | Bring you boxes, you start unpacking and placing… | 把箱子搬进来 你把它拆包放好 |
[16:45] | Flatten all the cartons and we’ll get them out of here. | 把包装压平 拿出去 |
[16:47] | What happens to all the other stuff? | 那其他东西怎么办 |
[16:48] | Not our problem. | 那不归我们管 |
[17:12] | Come on, come on, hurry it up. Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go. | 快点快点 我们要走了 快点 |
[17:17] | Got to go, got to go, got to go. | 要走了 要走了 要走了 |
[17:20] | I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. | 听不懂你说什么 |
[17:22] | We got to go. | 我们要走了 |
[17:24] | We got another job to do, we gotta go. | 我们还有其他活儿呢 要走了 |
[17:28] | Dean, you ready? Let’s get outta here, okay? | 迪恩 好了吗 我们走吧 |
[17:30] | Job’s over, here I’ll give you your pay. | 干完活儿了 这是你的报酬 |
[17:32] | One hundred, and ten, and twenty is part of your tip, okay? | 一百一十块 还有二十块小费 |
[17:38] | Let’s go, we’ve got a two hour ride back to the city. | 走吧 开车回城还要两小时呢 |
[17:43] | Hey! Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[17:44] | Okay, don’t be mad. | 别生气好吗 |
[17:49] | I opened some of your stuff, I hope that’s okay. | 我打开了一些你的东西 希望你别介意 |
[17:52] | You wanna walk in here? | 你想走进来吗 |
[17:53] | You don’t wanna get wheeled in here. This is your new house. | 可别坐轮椅进来 这是你的新家 |
[17:57] | I hung your uniform, I hope that’s okay. | 我把你的制服挂起来了 可以吧 |
[17:59] | It’s just so handsome, you know? | 它太帅了 知道吗 |
[18:08] | I noticed you had a lot of matches so I stuck them on the wall, | 我看你有很多火柴盒 就把它们粘墙上了 |
[18:11] | if you don’t like it, you can just take them down, it’s tape. | 你要是不喜欢就拿下来 是胶带粘的 |
[18:15] | Do you wanna sit down in the chair? | 你想坐在椅子上吗 |
[18:19] | Here, let me get this out of your way. | 这里 把这个拿开 |
[18:24] | You got it? | 你自己可以吗 |
[18:25] | Okay, Walter, I’m gonna get in trouble i gotta go. | 好了 沃尔特 我再不走就有麻烦了 |
[18:27] | but let me show you a few things okay? | 但我还有些东西嘱咐你 好吗 |
[18:28] | That’s you shoes, see? | 鞋子在这里 看到没 |
[18:30] | – Dean. – Yo. | -迪恩 -这里 |
[18:32] | – We gotta go, alright? – Okay. | -我们要走了 -好的 |
[18:33] | – I’ll meet you in the truck. – Okay. | -我在卡车里等你 -好的 |
[18:36] | And he’s not the boss of me, by the way. | 顺便说一句 他不是我老板 |
[18:40] | All your stuff’s in here, that’s your pants, sweaters, shirts. | 你的东西都在这里 裤子 毛衣 衬衫 |
[18:44] | Hey, Walter, is this your wife? | 沃尔特 这是你妻子吗 |
[18:49] | She was a beautiful woman! | 她真漂亮 |
[18:52] | Umm. Okay, nice to meet ya. | 好了 很高兴见到你 |
[18:56] | – Thank you. – Good luck here. | -太感谢了 -祝你好运 |
[18:58] | OK, I’ll see ya down the road. | 好了 咱们有缘再见 |
[19:36] | I’m sorry, I know. | 我很抱歉 我懂 |
[19:43] | Don’t be sorry, baby. | 别说抱歉 宝贝 |
[19:47] | Oh, fuck. | 他妈的 |
[19:51] | I’m just tired, you know. | 我就是累了 |
[20:00] | I’m just fucking tired. | 我他妈的就是太累了 |
[20:03] | Come on, boy! | 快来 小狗狗 |
[20:08] | Maybe it’s because we didn’t make it comfort enough here. | 也许是因为狗屋里面不够舒服 |
[20:12] | Maybe we make it too girly? | 也许是因为狗屋太女孩子气了 |
[20:15] | Too girly? | 太女孩子气了吗 |
[20:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:19] | Well, no, I think it’s a, maybe we | 不 我觉得也许我们 |
[20:23] | just need to put some, something like a nice blanket. | 只要放条舒服的毛毯进去 |
[20:27] | – OK. – You think it’s a good idea? | -好 -你觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[20:29] | Yeah, let’s go and get a blanket. | 对 我们去找条毛毯吧 |
[20:31] | – OK, buddy. – But don’t take away the one I’m using. | -好的 宝贝 -但别拿我用的那条 |
[20:35] | Ok, you should go and ask your mom if the blanket is ok to use, | 好 那你应该去问问妈妈哪条能用 |
[20:37] | cause I don’t want to get into trouble. | 我可不想惹麻烦 |
[20:39] | – OK, but would you open this house? – Watch your hair. | -好 先帮我出来好吗 -小心头发 |
[20:48] | Can you take the trash out? | 你能把垃圾倒了吗 |
[20:50] | Yeah. Baby, do you know where we put that… | 好的 宝贝 你知道我们把… |
[20:55] | I got an idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[21:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:03] | I’m calling to see if I can make a reservation for tonight? | 我想预订今晚的房间 |
[21:07] | I have a gift certificate… | 我有礼券的 |
[21:10] | What’s our options? They have a Cupid’s Cove. | 有哪几种 他们有丘比特之湾 |
[21:16] | I’m not going to some cheesy sex motel, | 我才不去什么脏兮兮的情爱旅馆 |
[21:19] | I’m on call tomorrow. | 我明天当值 |
[21:20] | What else… That’s it? There’s a future room. | 还有什么 就这些吗 还有未来之屋 |
[21:23] | Can you hold on one second. | 你能等一会儿吗 |
[21:25] | Baby, will you make the decision please. | 宝贝 你想去哪一个 |
[21:27] | I’m on call tomorrow, I can’t go. | 我明天要上班 我不能去 |
[21:28] | Baby, please, listen to me for a second. | 宝贝 求你了 听我说 |
[21:30] | Can you hold on one second. | 你能再等会儿吗 |
[21:32] | Listen to me for one second, | 就听我说一句话 |
[21:34] | would you stop cleaning for one minute. | 你就不能过会儿再收拾吗 |
[21:37] | I’m asking you… Please. | 我求你了 拜托 |
[21:38] | Let’s get outta here, we gotta get outta here. | 我们离开这儿 出去走走 |
[21:45] | We have to get out of this house. | 我们得离开这间屋子 |
[21:48] | Let’s go get drunk and make love. | 我们去大醉一场 上床亲热 |
[21:53] | Now do you want the Cupid’s Cove… | 你是想要去丘比特之湾… |
[21:57] | Or do you want the future room. Make a decision, baby, please. | 还是去未来之屋 选一个 宝贝 拜托 |
[22:03] | I don’t want to get in the car at 7:30 and drive for 2 hours. | 我可不想明早七点半起床 开两小时的车 |
[22:06] | Okay, I’ll make the decision. | 好吧 那我决定了 |
[22:08] | The future room. | 未来之屋 |
[22:12] | For two. | 双人间 |
[22:16] | – Periera. – You’re crazy. | -姓佩雷拉 -你真是疯了 |
[22:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:29] | Pack you bags, baby, we’re going to the future! | 收拾一下 宝贝 我们要去未来了 |
[22:44] | Is that Cindy Heller? | 是辛迪·海勒吗 |
[22:49] | – Bobby Ontario? – How are you? | -是鲍比·安塔里奥吗 -你好吗 |
[22:53] | I’m good. How are you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[22:56] | I’m… You know, I’m hanging in there. | 就这样 马马虎虎 |
[22:58] | Wow! It’s been a while. | 我们有阵子没见了 |
[23:08] | So how about you? | 你怎么样啊 |
[23:09] | Here, been here, stayed here, never left here. | 我一直在这里 没离开过 |
[23:13] | Here’s good, here’s good. | 这儿挺好的 挺好的 |
[23:16] | – Ahh… Married? – Married. | -结婚了吗 -结婚了 |
[23:19] | That’s crazy. Lucky guy. | 真疯狂 那男人真走运 |
[23:22] | Have you been faithful to him? | 你对他忠诚吗 |
[23:28] | That’s a strange question to ask someone | 问一个久违的朋友这种问题 |
[23:30] | you haven’t seen in forever. | 真的很奇怪 |
[23:32] | – Yeah, well you know… Seriously. – Yes. | -好吧 我说真的 -是的 |
[23:35] | Yes you have or yes you haven’t? | 是忠诚还是不忠诚 |
[23:37] | Yes… I have. I mean I have… I have been… | 是的 忠诚 我一直… |
[23:42] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这样看着我 |
[23:46] | – I’m not looking at you like anything. – Oh, okay. | -我可没怎么看你 -好吧 |
[24:03] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[24:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:15] | What you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[24:20] | What’s on your mind? | 你脑袋里在想什么 |
[24:26] | You’re never going to guess who I saw at the liquor mart. | 你绝对猜不到我刚才在酒品超市碰到谁了 |
[24:30] | Richard Greico? | 理查德·格里克吗[演员] |
[24:33] | No, but good guess. | 错 不过猜的挺好 |
[24:36] | Jon Bon Jovi? | 乔·邦·乔维吗[摇滚歌手] |
[24:39] | Bobby Ontario. | 是鲍比·安塔里奥 |
[24:55] | Was he doing there? | 他在那儿干什么 |
[24:57] | I don’t know… I mean… Buying liquor I guess. | 我不知道 我猜是买酒吧 |
[25:03] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[25:05] | How come your just telling me now? | 你怎么现在才告诉我 |
[25:07] | Cause I’m telling you now. | 我现在是在告诉你啊 |
[25:09] | How come you didn’t tell me while we were there? | 你在那儿的时候怎么不告诉我 |
[25:11] | I don’t know, cause I was flustered | 我不知道 那时我有点慌张 |
[25:12] | and I’m telling you now. | 现在不是告诉你了嘛 |
[25:14] | – You talked to him? – No… | -你和他说话了吗 -没有… |
[25:15] | I mean like, hi, bye, | 寒暄一下 你好 再见 |
[25:17] | how are you, fine… | 你好吗 很好之类的 |
[25:19] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[25:20] | Yeah, he asked me how I was. | 是啊 他问我怎么样 |
[25:23] | And you told him? | 你就告诉他了吗 |
[25:24] | I mean I didn’t want to, | 我也不想的 |
[25:26] | but we were stuck there, we were in the same store | 但我们正好在同一家店碰到 |
[25:29] | buying things together at the same time. | 在同一时间买东西 |
[25:33] | I wish you’ve seen him, | 真希望你看到他 |
[25:34] | I wish then you wouldn’t feel so bad. He’s fat… | 那你就会好受些了 他现在很胖… |
[25:38] | – Why do I care? – I don’t know. | -关我什么事 -我不知道 |
[25:40] | What do I care if he’s fat or not. | 他胖不胖跟我有什么关系 |
[25:44] | What does that mean? Make me feel better? | 你什么意思 我会好受些吗 |
[25:46] | I don’t know! Cause he’s a loser! | 我不知道 因为他混的很惨 |
[25:50] | What does that have to do with me? | 那和我有什么关系 |
[25:53] | Whether he’s a loser or he’s fat or not? | 他惨不惨 胖不胖关我什么事 |
[25:54] | What the fuck do I care? | 他妈的关我屁事 |
[25:55] | What?! | 什么 |
[25:57] | What are you saying that for? | 你为什么那样说 |
[25:58] | That would make me feel better he’s fat? | 说他胖我会感觉好点吗 |
[26:03] | So what if he was in good shape | 如果他身材很好 |
[26:04] | I shouldn’t that I wouldn’t that I shouldn’t feel good? | 我就该不好受吗 |
[26:06] | I said the wrong thing. I’m nervous, okay? | 我说错了 我有点紧张 好吗 |
[26:08] | What do you mean your nervous? | 你紧张什么 |
[26:09] | I feel funny, because you feel funny. | 我觉得别扭 因为你感觉别扭 |
[26:15] | You’re nervous cause I feel funny? What does that mean. | 你紧张是因为我感觉别扭 什么意思 |
[26:19] | Yes. I feel like I said the wrong thing… | 对 我觉得我说错话了… |
[26:20] | I feel like I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我觉得我什么都不该说 |
[26:24] | Really? That’s an option? | 真的吗 可以那样吗 |
[26:27] | You run into Bobby Ontario | 你碰上鲍比·安塔里奥 |
[26:28] | and it’s an option not to tell me? | 可以不用告诉我吗 |
[26:33] | I feel like you’re upset | 我觉得你心烦意乱 |
[26:34] | and I upset you and I’m sorry. | 是我不好 真抱歉 |
[26:35] | And I said the wrong thing. | 我说错话了 |
[26:38] | Baby you do whatever you want. | 宝贝 你想怎么样都行 |
[26:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:48] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[26:58] | Stop, fuck. | 我要停车 见鬼 |
[27:02] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[27:03] | I gotta pee. | 我要撒尿 |
[27:05] | Where this person’s house!? | 去那人家里吗 |
[27:07] | – Fuck you! – Fuck me? | -你去死 -我去死吗 |
[28:33] | Hi | 你好 |
[28:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[28:38] | Research. | 在研究 |
[28:40] | Really, researach? | 真的 研究吗 |
[28:44] | So you supposed to be a quadriplegic? | 你在假扮瘫痪病人吗 |
[28:48] | No, quads can’t use their arms. | 错 瘫痪病人不能用手 |
[28:50] | I’m a paraplegic. | 我是半身瘫痪 |
[28:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:02] | Why do you always act like such a freak all the time? | 你为什么总是举止如此怪异呢 |
[29:07] | Come over. Come on. | 过来 来吧 |
[29:10] | – I can’t. – You know you want it. | -不行 -我知道你想要 |
[29:12] | I can’t, I have to go get Grandma. | 不行 我要去接奶奶 |
[29:17] | I just came to say hi. | 我只是来打个招呼 |
[29:22] | Call you later. | 晚点给你电话 |
[29:24] | Yeah. Whatever! | 好吧 随便 |
[29:27] | – I thought you were your Dad! – Just us. | -我以为你父亲回来了 -只有我们俩 |
[29:31] | How was the beauty parlour? | 客厅真漂亮 |
[29:32] | Oh lovely, Just lovely. | 真美 太美了 |
[29:37] | What did it feel like when you fell in love? | 你坠入爱河时是什么感觉 |
[29:46] | Oh dear. | 亲爱的 |
[29:49] | I don’t think I found it. | 我觉得我没经历过 |
[29:52] | Even with grandpa? | 和爷爷一起也没有吗 |
[29:55] | Maybe a little in the beginning. | 可能刚开始有一点点 |
[30:01] | He didn’t really have any regard for me as a person. | 他没真正尊重过我 |
[30:06] | You’re gotta be careful of that… | 你要关心爱护… |
[30:07] | You’re gotta be very careful | 你要细心呵护 |
[30:10] | that the person you fall in love… | 你的爱人… |
[30:13] | is worth it… to you. | 真爱值得你的付出 |
[30:17] | I don’t ever want to be like my parents. | 我不想像我父母那样 |
[30:19] | I know that they must have loved eachother at one time, right? | 我知道他们曾经肯定相爱过 对吗 |
[30:24] | Did they just get it all out of the way before the had me? | 我出生前他们的爱火就燃烧殆尽了 是吗 |
[30:27] | Are we supposed to eat this garbage?!!! | 我们就吃这垃圾吗 |
[30:35] | I’m sorry. Do you want me to make you some eggs? | 抱歉 再帮你弄点鸡蛋行吗 |
[30:38] | No! | 不要 |
[30:41] | I want you to enjoy your Goddamn dinner! | 享用你那该死的晚餐吧 |
[30:47] | How do you trust your feeling… | 感情如此容易逝去 |
[30:49] | when they just disappear like that. | 又怎么去相信它们呢 |
[30:54] | I think the only way you can find out is | 想解开谜题只有一个办法 |
[30:58] | to have the feeling. | 找到这份感情 |
[31:01] | You’re a good person Cindy, | 你是个好孩子 辛迪 |
[31:04] | I think you have the right to say | 我想你有权说 |
[31:06] | yes, I do trust… I trust myself. | 是的 我相信…我相信自己 |
[31:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:44] | Shit! | 该死 |
[31:47] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[31:52] | Fuck! | 混蛋 |
[31:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:32] | Somehow she didn’t want to confess to him | 不知为何 她没向他忏悔 |
[32:34] | that she was so weary | 她已经厌倦 |
[32:35] | of all those people who’d seem to want to care about her. | 那些表面上关心她的人 |
[32:39] | He touched her cheek gently, caressingly. | 他轻抚她的脸颊 |
[32:43] | Her heart was bitting so loudly that | 他甚至可以听到 |
[32:45] | surely he could hear it. | 她那剧烈的心跳 |
[32:47] | Arms up! | 举起手 |
[32:48] | He smooths your hair back | 他轻柔地挽起你的秀发 |
[32:50] | the touch of his fingers | 指尖触碰的感觉 |
[32:51] | sending waves of awareness through her. | 就像阵阵电流通过她全身 |
[32:54] | He was going to kiss her… | 他想吻她… |
[32:55] | that was what she wanted, wasn’t it? | 那不正是她想要的吗 |
[32:57] | So why that she feel as if she trembled on | 为何她感到战栗 |
[32:59] | the edge of the precipice ready to top over in an instant. | 就像快要坠落悬崖 |
[33:03] | Then his lips founds hers | 接着他们唇齿相接 |
[33:04] | and she stopped thinking at all. | 她脑中一片空白 |
[33:07] | Only feeling. Feeling the tenderness of his kiss, | 只有爱意尚存 他的轻吻 柔情蜜意 |
[33:10] | the strength of his arms around her, | 环抱她的臂膀 强健有力 |
[33:14] | the steady beat of his heart under her hand | 她扑向他的臂弯 轻抚他的胸口 |
[33:17] | as she turned into his arms. | 传来阵阵心跳 稳健不息 |
[33:19] | There is a precipice and she was falling head over heels. | 悬崖在前 她早已坠落 |
[33:23] | Falling in love with him. | 堕入他的爱河 |
[33:26] | Chapter 11. | 第十一章 |
[33:32] | I want a cigarette. | 我要抽根烟 |
[33:34] | No, Gramma its bed time. | 不 奶奶该睡觉了 |
[33:36] | You’re in bed you can’t have a cigarette now, okay? | 躺在床上不能抽烟 好吗 |
[33:39] | Do you want me to keep reading or are you tired. | 我继续帮你读书呢 还是你已经累了 |
[33:41] | I need a cigarette! | 我要抽根烟 |
[33:58] | – Wonderful! – I will see you around! | -好极了 -再见 |
[34:17] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[34:20] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能和你聊两句吗 |
[34:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:23] | You think I stole that money, don’t you? | 你认为我偷钱了 是吗 |
[34:27] | – Yeah you do. – No. | -你是这么想了 -没有 |
[34:29] | Look, I’ve stolen money before, okay? | 听着 我以前是偷过 |
[34:31] | I know what it feels like to get busted | 我知道被抓住的感觉 |
[34:32] | and this is what that feels like. | 现在我就有那种感觉 |
[34:33] | I didn’t steal. I have a job, okay? | 我没偷 我有工作 |
[34:37] | – This is my job. – Okay I got it. | -这是我的工作 -好的 知道了 |
[34:40] | – I make money. – I got it. | -我能赚钱 -知道了 |
[34:41] | Money I can take girls out on dates with. | 有钱可以带女孩子出去约会 |
[34:46] | Just so you know. | 只是想说清楚 |
[34:48] | Good to know. Okay. | 知道了 |
[34:54] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[34:56] | Go away. | 走开 |
[34:57] | – “Go away”? – Go away. | -叫”走开”吗 -走开 |
[34:59] | That’s a weird name. | 名字挺奇怪的 |
[35:01] | Hold on a second, | 稍等 |
[35:05] | I wanna give you something. | 我要给你个东西 |
[35:07] | Look at that. That’s my business card. | 看这个 这个是我的名片 |
[35:11] | I don’t have a phone…or a phone number… | 我没手机 也没手机号 |
[35:15] | but if you call this number right here… | 但如果你打这号码… |
[35:19] | and ask for me… | 就说找我 |
[35:21] | they’ll tell me you’re called. | 会有人告诉我你来过电话 |
[35:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[35:23] | Who should I say is calling? | 我该说是哪位打来的呢 |
[35:45] | Where are we huh? | 我们这是在哪儿啊 |
[35:49] | We’re inside a robot’s vagina. | 咱们进了机器人的阴户哦 |
[35:59] | Was this the only one that they had? | 只有这间房了吗 |
[36:01] | I told you… | 我告诉过你… |
[36:02] | they had cupid’s cove or this. | 他们只有”丘比特之湾”和这间 |
[36:06] | You want me to see if we can get cupid’s cove? | 要我去问问能不能换到”丘比特之湾”吗 |
[36:08] | I’m making a drink. | 我要喝一杯 |
[36:15] | There’s no windows. | 这房间没窗户 |
[36:19] | Cool bed huh? | 这床很酷啊 |
[36:22] | Check this out. | 来看啊 |
[36:27] | The bed turns! | 这床会转 |
[36:29] | Hey did you see this? | 你看到了吗 |
[36:37] | Hey, look at me! | 看着我 |
[36:40] | I don’t think there’s a fridge. | 这里没冰箱 |
[36:48] | This is how they laugh in the future. Like this. | 未来人就是这么笑 像这样 |
[36:57] | I thought the whole point of coming here | 来这不就是想过一晚 |
[36:58] | was to have a night without kids. | 没孩子的清静日子吗 |
[37:04] | Hello? Yeah, hold on. | 喂 好 稍等 |
[37:08] | Here sweetheart it’s your mommy | 亲爱的 是你妈妈 |
[37:09] | she wants to talk to you. | 她想和你说话 |
[37:13] | Hi, mom. | 妈妈 |
[37:14] | Hi, Sweetie. | 你好 宝贝 |
[37:20] | Okay honey… | 宝贝 |
[37:21] | don’t forget to potty before you get into bed… Okey? | 睡觉前别忘记上厕所 好吗 |
[37:24] | bye… I love you… | 再见 我爱你… |
[37:27] | Hey, Frankie this is how they laugh in the future! | 弗兰琪 未来人笑起来就像这样 |
[37:35] | You try it! | 你试试看 |
[37:41] | Frankie! Are you tooting? | 弗兰琪 你在吹话筒吗 |
[37:45] | Frankie… | 弗兰琪… |
[38:05] | Love you like crazy, I gotta go okay , kiss kiss. | 我爱死你啦 我要挂了 亲亲 |
[38:10] | Bye-bye! | 再见 |
[38:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[38:23] | What? What does it look like I’m doing? | 什么 你觉得我在干嘛 |
[38:29] | You’re all wet and naked… | 你脱光了 全身都湿了 |
[38:33] | I’m gonna go order some food, you want some? | 我要订餐 你来点吗 |
[38:36] | You know what I like. | 你知道我喜欢什么 |
[38:39] | Can you close the door? | 能关上门吗 |
[39:05] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[39:06] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你觉得我想干嘛呢 |
[39:31] | You don’t wanna it? | 你不洗洗吗 |
[40:09] | Hey, come on. Enough. | 不要这样 够了 |
[40:55] | What are you so grumpy about? | 你生什么气呢 |
[40:57] | Oh I don’t know? I don’t know why… | 我不知道 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[41:03] | Do you want a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[41:05] | Yes please. | 好 谢谢 |
[41:18] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[41:20] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[41:22] | Nobody baby but you and me. | 宝贝 只有你和我 |
[41:27] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[41:31] | Nobody baby but you and me. | 宝贝 只有你和我 |
[41:35] | If the stars don’t shine, | 倘若繁星不再闪烁 |
[41:36] | if the moon won’t rise, | 倘若月亮不再升起 |
[41:39] | if I never see the setting sun again, | 倘若我再不见日落 |
[41:43] | You won’t hear me cry, this I testify; | 我不会哭泣 在此立誓 |
[41:47] | please believe me, boy, you know I wouldn’t lie. | 请相信我 男孩 你知道我不会说谎 |
[41:51] | As long as there is. | 愿我们地久天长 |
[41:53] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[41:58] | Nobody baby but you and me. | 宝贝 只有你和我 |
[42:01] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[42:04] | Nobody baby but you and me. | 宝贝 只有你和我 |
[42:09] | If you love a soul more than fame and gold, | 如果你爱心灵胜过名利 |
[42:14] | and that soul feels the same about you, | 这颗心也不会弃你而去 |
[42:18] | It’s a natural fact, there’s no turning back, | 谁也无法回到过去 |
[42:22] | and here’s some advice to you: | 这是给你的忠告 |
[42:26] | You’ve got to say it’s, | 你可以这样说 |
[42:27] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[42:31] | Nobody baby but you and me. | 宝贝 只有你和我 |
[42:36] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[42:40] | Nobody baby but you and me. | 宝贝 只有你和我 |
[42:44] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[42:48] | Nobody baby but you and me. | 宝贝 只有你和我 |
[43:09] | Hi, how are you? | 你好吗 |
[43:10] | Fine thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[43:11] | Your Gramma aren’t you. Its great to meet you. | 是你奶奶吧 很高兴认识您 |
[43:13] | Cindy, come on. | 辛迪 别这样 |
[43:15] | Could you talk to me for five minutes, please. | 能和我聊五分钟吗 求你了 |
[43:18] | I don’t want to talk to you anymore. | 我不想再和你说话 |
[43:19] | Gramma you know you have an amazing granddaughter? | 奶奶你知道你孙女有多棒吗 |
[43:22] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[43:23] | She’s unbelievable. | 她太难以置信了 |
[43:25] | Cindy I got these for you. | 辛迪 我给你买了这些 |
[43:26] | Will you please take them? | 你收下好吗 |
[43:29] | Cindy, come on. | 辛迪 不要这样 |
[43:31] | Could you give me five minutes? | 能给我五分钟吗 |
[43:32] | This is ridiculous you’re not even gonna talk to me? | 你一句话也不和我说 太荒唐了 |
[43:36] | Come on, Cindy! | 不要这样 辛迪 |
[43:38] | I’m trying to say sorry | 我来道歉 |
[43:39] | and you’re acting like a total bitch! | 你怎么一副婊子相 |
[43:46] | I don’t know I just feel like I should stop | 我觉得我该消停了 |
[43:49] | You know, stop thinking about it but I can’t. | 不再想那些 但我做不到 |
[43:53] | Maybe I’ve seen too many movies, you know, | 也许我电影看多了 |
[43:56] | love at first sight. | 期盼一见钟情 |
[43:58] | – Anyone call? – No. | -有我电话吗 -没有 |
[44:01] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[44:02] | What do you think about love at first sight? | 你怎么看一见钟情 |
[44:04] | You think you can love somebody just by looking at him? | 你觉得会有人看上一眼就深深爱上吗 |
[44:06] | But the thing is, man, I felt like I knew her. You know. | 但我觉得她似曾相识 |
[44:10] | You ever get that feeling? | 你有过那种感觉吗 |
[44:12] | Yeah, like you’ve seen her before and you just know her… | 刚见面就觉得似曾相识吗 |
[44:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:18] | It’s a feeling… | 那只是一种感觉 |
[44:20] | But, actually you don’t know her. | 但其实你并不认识她 |
[44:24] | Yeah, I apologize, I don’t, right? | 对 我的错 我不认识她 对吗 |
[44:27] | It’s right. | 那就对了 |
[44:30] | I felt like I did though. | 可我却觉得与她相识已久 |
[44:33] | If you get a little pussy, | 你去找个马子 |
[44:35] | I think the mental-ness will get out your head. | 这些乱七八糟的想法就会消失了 |
[44:39] | I’m too much in my head, right? | 我想太多了 是吗 |
[44:40] | Yeah, too much. | 是的 太多了 |
[44:45] | Yeah, you already know where she live at, right? | 你知道她住哪儿 是吗 |
[44:46] | No, she was just like visiting her grandmother. | 还不知道 她只是去看她奶奶 |
[44:50] | So why don’t you go back to that grandmother | 你为什么不回她奶奶那儿 |
[44:52] | and ask her where she lives. | 问问她住哪里呢 |
[44:55] | I should go back, right? | 我应该回去 是吗 |
[44:56] | Yeah. If you like her, yeah. | 是啊 如果你喜欢她的话 |
[44:59] | She just seems different you know? I don’t know. | 她看起来很特别 我也不知道 |
[45:01] | Wait. How different? | 等一下 有多特别 |
[45:06] | I dunno, I just got a feeling about her. | 我不知道 我就是对她有感觉 |
[45:11] | You know when a song comes on and you just gotta dance? | 就像音乐响起 随之起舞 那样自然 |
[45:49] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[45:51] | Do you know what happened to Walter? | 你知道沃尔特怎么了吗 |
[45:53] | Who? | 谁 |
[45:54] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[45:57] | he’s the gentlemen that | 就是那位老先生 |
[45:58] | just moved in across the hall about a month ago. | 一个月前刚搬到对门 |
[46:02] | I don’t know anything about anyone named Walter. | 我从来不认识什么沃尔特 |
[46:09] | Okay | 好吧 |
[46:11] | Hey, can I ask you something else? | 我能再问个问题吗 |
[46:16] | What’s the story with that girl | 能和我聊聊那个女孩吗 |
[46:17] | that was in here like a month ago, | 上个月在这里碰到的 |
[46:19] | the young blonde. | 年轻的金发女郎 |
[46:21] | I gave her my card but she never called. | 我给了她名片 但她一直没打我电话 |
[46:25] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[46:28] | – Cindy. – Cindy. | -辛迪 -辛迪 |
[46:30] | Will you tell her I say hi? | 你能代我问个好吗 |
[46:31] | OK, yeah. | 没问题 |
[46:42] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[47:15] | Do you think I could sit down | 我可以坐你旁边吗 |
[47:16] | because all these other seats are taken? | 因为其他位子都有人了 |
[47:23] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[47:24] | Hey, thanks… | 谢谢 |
[47:28] | You know I just talked to your grandmother… | 我和你奶奶聊了几句 |
[47:31] | That sounds weird, huh? | 听起来很怪 对吧 |
[47:33] | – Yeah. – Okay let me put it into context. | -是的 -我来说说前因后果 |
[47:35] | I went out there to see Walter who’s not there anymore. | 我想去看沃尔特 但他不在了 |
[47:39] | That’s why I talked to her… | 所以我去问你奶奶 |
[47:42] | You know what happened to that guy Walter? | 你知道沃尔特出什么事了吗 |
[47:45] | Yeah, do you know what happened to that guy walter? | 好吧 沃尔特出什么事了 |
[47:48] | No, I don’t know what happened to that guy Walter. | 我不知道沃尔特出什么事了 |
[47:51] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[47:57] | You gotta do it like that? | 你有必要那样吗 |
[47:59] | What do you expect? | 你希望我怎样 |
[48:01] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[48:02] | They’re old! | 他们老了 |
[48:04] | Do you want to live like that? | 你愿意像那样生活吗 |
[48:05] | Like what? No home? | 像什么样 无家可归吗 |
[48:07] | – Yeah.. – No I don’t… | -对 -我不想那样 |
[48:08] | But I’m not getting old | 但我还没老 |
[48:09] | and he’s a dummy for dying. | 他自杀太傻了 |
[48:11] | Walter’s a dummy for dying? | 沃尔特自杀太傻? |
[48:13] | – Yeah. – What are you gonna do, wise guy? | -是啊 -换你会怎样 自作聪明的家伙 |
[48:16] | Not do it… | 我不会自杀 |
[48:20] | Are you gonna die? | 你会自行了断吗 |
[48:21] | Definitely. | 肯定的 |
[48:23] | Hmm? What do you say? | 你说什么 |
[48:26] | I said definitely. | 我说肯定会的 |
[48:27] | Well, that kind of attitude you will. | 你态度很肯定 |
[48:30] | Don’t do it! It’s for suckers. | 别那样 窝囊废才那样 |
[48:33] | Don’t do it. | 别自杀 |
[48:35] | What are you gonna do? | 你会怎么做呢 |
[48:36] | Just not do it. | 反正不自杀 |
[48:38] | I went out there to give him this. | 我去给他送这个东西 |
[48:40] | Isn’t that nice? I found it. | 很漂亮吧 我找到的 |
[48:43] | Look at that. | 你看看 |
[48:45] | Is that him? | 那是他吗 |
[48:46] | Yeah, and his lady. Isn’t he handsome? | 是的 和他的爱人 他很帅吧 |
[48:48] | Look at her, she’s so pretty. | 看她 她很漂亮 |
[48:51] | So she’s probably nuts then… | 她那会估计挺疯狂 |
[48:55] | In my experience the prettier a girl is, | 我的经验是女孩越漂亮 |
[48:57] | the more nuts she is. | 内心越疯狂 |
[49:01] | Which makes you insane… | 所以你肯定狂野极了 |
[49:04] | You’re probably nutty-coo-coo crazy… | 你很可能癫狂到极致 |
[49:11] | Its not your fault. You know. | 那不是你的错 |
[49:12] | Just like everybody treats you different. You konw? | 大家对你总是另眼相看 |
[49:16] | Just like you make jokes | 就像你说一个笑话 |
[49:17] | and people laugh anyway even though it’s not funny | 就算不好笑 大家也会笑个不停 |
[49:19] | That’s gotta make you nuts. | 那肯定让人发疯 |
[49:22] | I like how you can | 你真有两下子 |
[49:23] | compliment and insult someone at the same time. | 一手极力奉承 一手又损人于无形 |
[49:26] | In equal measure. | 两手都够硬 |
[49:28] | What’s an insult about that? | 我怎么损你了 |
[49:30] | That I’m crazy and I’m not funny. | 你说我疯狂 而且不幽默 |
[49:34] | I don’t know if you’re not funny, tell me a joke. | 我不知道你是否幽默 说个笑话吧 |
[49:38] | So there’s a child molester and a little boy | 有一个恋童癖和一个小男孩 |
[49:40] | walking into the woods. | 走进了树林 |
[49:44] | The child molester and the little boy | 恋童癖和小孩子 |
[49:46] | keep walking further and further | 越走越远 |
[49:48] | and its getting darker and darker | 天色越来越暗 |
[49:49] | and they’re going deeper and deeper into the woods | 他们在树林里越走越深 |
[49:51] | and the little boy looks up at the child molester | 小男孩看着恋童癖 |
[49:55] | and he says: gee mister I’m getting scared!? | 他说道 天哪 先生我有点害怕 |
[49:58] | And the child molester looks down at him and says: | 恋童癖低头看着他说 |
[50:00] | You think you’re scared, kid? | 你居然还害怕 小伙子 |
[50:01] | I gotta walk outta here alone. | 我还得一个人走出这里呢 |
[50:11] | You don’t think that’s funny? | 你不觉得好笑吗 |
[50:15] | – No. – I do. | -不好笑 -我觉得好笑 |
[50:17] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[50:19] | You get along with your grandma huh? | 你和你奶奶处得不错 是吗 |
[50:22] | Yeah, she makes me laugh… | 是啊 她会逗我笑 |
[50:25] | Nobody else talks in my family. | 家里其他人都谈不来 |
[50:27] | And when they talk, they just yell. | 他们说着说着就会喊起来 |
[50:33] | I’m never getting married. | 我永远都不会结婚 |
[50:37] | This is a nice place you live. You like it? | 你住得地方不错 你喜欢吗 |
[50:40] | It’s alright. | 还不错 |
[50:42] | Where you wanna go? | 你准备去哪里呢 |
[50:44] | I wanna go away to school. | 我准备去学校 |
[50:47] | What are you gonna study? | 你学什么的 |
[50:49] | Medicine. | 医学 |
[50:51] | Really?? | 真的吗 |
[50:52] | Yeah, really! | 是真的 |
[50:54] | – Yeah, right? – Yeah, right. | -才怪 -是真的 |
[50:56] | Girls that look like you don’t go and study medicine. | 你这样的女孩才不会去学医 |
[51:01] | What do I look like? | 我什么样的 |
[51:04] | Girls like you are super-models. | 你这样的女孩应该是超级名模 |
[51:07] | You got any, like, talents? | 你有什么才艺吗 |
[51:09] | Like hidden talents? | 潜藏的才艺吗 |
[51:14] | Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, | 华盛顿 亚当斯 杰佛逊 麦迪逊 |
[51:16] | Monroe, Adams, Jackson, Van Buren, | 门罗 亚当斯 杰克逊 范·布伦 |
[51:18] | Harrison, Tyler, Polk, Taylor… | 哈里森 泰勒 波尔 泰勒 |
[51:22] | That’s all presidents. | 他们是历届总统 |
[51:24] | Fillmore, Pierce, Buchanan, | 菲尔莫 皮尔斯 布坎南 |
[51:25] | Lincoln, Johnson, Grant, Hayes. | 林肯 约翰逊 格兰特 海耶斯 |
[51:27] | Garfield, Arthur, Cleveland, Harrison, | 加菲尔德 亚瑟 克里夫兰 哈里森 |
[51:29] | Cleveland, McKinley, Roosevelt, Taft, | 克利夫兰 麦金莱 罗斯福 塔夫特 |
[51:31] | Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover! | 威尔逊 哈丁 柯立芝 胡弗 |
[51:33] | Franklin D. Roosevelt, | 富兰克林·罗斯福 |
[51:34] | Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, | 哈里·杜鲁门 德怀特·艾森豪威尔 |
[51:36] | John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, | 约翰.肯尼迪 林登·约翰逊 |
[51:37] | Richard Nixon, | 理查德·尼克松 |
[51:39] | Ford, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush! | 福特 卡特 里根 克林顿 布什 |
[51:47] | That was rad. | 相当赞 |
[51:52] | Can you dance? | 你会跳舞吗 |
[51:57] | You can tap dance? | 你会踢踏舞吗 |
[51:58] | – Can you? – No. | -你会吗 -不会 |
[52:00] | Here, I’ll play a song and you dance. | 现在我弹一曲你来跳舞 |
[52:06] | Ok? | 行吗 |
[52:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[52:15] | Come here, like this, | 到这里来 像这样 |
[52:17] | right here behind the heart. In front of the heart. Okey. | 站在”心”的前面 |
[52:22] | I can’t really sing… | 我不太会唱歌 |
[52:23] | I have to sing goofy in order to sing | 所以唱起来会怪声怪气的 |
[52:25] | like I’d to sing stupid. | 听起来会傻傻的 |
[52:28] | – Okay? – OK. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[52:36] | You always hurt | 你总是如此 |
[52:39] | the one you love | 将爱人伤害 |
[52:42] | The one | 爱人 |
[52:44] | you shouldn’t hurt at all | 不应被你这般伤害 |
[52:50] | You always take | 你总是如此 |
[52:53] | the sweetest rose | 采撷最美的玫瑰 |
[52:56] | And crush it | 将其蹂躏 |
[52:57] | till the petals fall | 直到花瓣零落 |
[53:03] | You always break | 你总是如此 |
[53:07] | the kindest heart | 伤透善良的心 |
[53:09] | With a hasty word you can’t | 口中恶言 自己也无法… |
[53:12] | You’re actually good! | 你唱得很好啊 |
[53:13] | …recall | 回想 |
[53:16] | OK, slow dance, slow dance to this part. | 好了 这段跳慢舞 |
[53:21] | And if I broke | 若我昨夜 |
[53:26] | your heart last night | 令你心碎 |
[53:29] | is because | 一切只因 |
[53:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[54:02] | – You’re not gonna eat that? – Why don’t you do something… | -你不吃吗 -你干嘛不做点什么 |
[54:08] | – What do you mean? – I don’t know. | -你说什么 -我也不知道 |
[54:15] | What does that mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[54:16] | – I don’t know. – Why don’t I do something? | -我也不知道 -我做点什么 |
[54:18] | Like something you want to do, or something you wanna do? | 你没有想做的事吗 随你想做点什么 |
[54:23] | – Like what? – I don’t know. You’re so good at so many things, | -比如呢 -我不知道 你什么都会 |
[54:27] | you could do anything you wanted to do | 你可以随心所欲 |
[54:29] | you’re good at everything that you do, | 你所做的所有事都很完美 |
[54:31] | isn’t there something else you wanna do? | 你没什么事想做吗 |
[54:32] | Than what? Than be your husband, to be Frankie’s dad? | 比当你丈夫 当弗兰琪的父亲更好吗 |
[54:35] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[54:37] | In your like dream scenario of me like doing what I’m good at, | 在你的理想国度里 我做着自己擅长的事 |
[54:41] | what would that be? | 究竟是什么事呢 |
[54:42] | I don’t know, you’re so good at so many things, | 我不知道 你就是什么都擅长 |
[54:45] | you can do so many things. | 你能做很多事情 |
[54:46] | – You have such capacity. – For what? | -你有这个能力 -什么的能力 |
[54:49] | You can sing, you can draw, you can… | 你会唱歌 你会画画 你会 |
[54:55] | Dance. | 跳舞 |
[54:57] | Listen I didn’t wanna be somebody’s husband, okay? | 听着 我以前也不想成为谁的丈夫 |
[55:03] | And I didn’t wanna be somebody’s dad. | 不想成为谁的爸爸 |
[55:06] | That wasn’t my goal in life. | 这不是我生活的目标 |
[55:09] | For some guys it is… Wasn’t mine. | 有些人是如此 但我不是 |
[55:13] | But somehow, It was what I wanted. | 但最后却发现 这就是我想要的生活 |
[55:18] | I didn’t know that | 我当时不知道 |
[55:22] | and now it’s all I wanna do… | 但现在 这就是我想做的事 |
[55:23] | I don’t want to do anything else it’s what I want to do. | 我不想干别的 这就是我最想做的 |
[55:26] | I work so I can do that. | 我工作是为了这些 |
[55:31] | I’d like to see you have a job where | 我希望你能找个工作 |
[55:32] | you didn’t have to start drinking | 不用从早上八点 |
[55:33] | at 8 o’lock in the morning to go to it. | 就开始喝酒上工 |
[55:34] | No, I have a job that | 不 我现在的工作 |
[55:35] | I can drink at 8 o’lock in the morning. | 能让我从早上八点开始喝酒 |
[55:38] | What a luxury, you know. | 你看 多美好 |
[55:41] | I get up for work, I have a beer, | 我起床去工作 喝一瓶啤酒 |
[55:43] | I go to work, I paint somebody’s house | 然后去工作 粉刷别人的房子 |
[55:45] | they’re excited about it. I come home, | 他们很高兴 我回到家里 |
[55:46] | I get to be with you. That’s like… this is the dream! | 我能和你们在一起 简直就是梦中生活 |
[55:50] | It doesn’t ever disappoint you? | 你从没有失望过吗 |
[55:52] | Why? Why would it disappoint me? | 为什么 为什么会失望呢 |
[55:55] | Because you have all this potential. | 因为你有潜力 |
[55:56] | I could still do whatever I could do, | 我还可以随心所欲 |
[55:57] | so what, Why do you have to fucking make money off your potential? | 那又怎样 潜力一定要用来赚钱吗 |
[55:59] | Look, I’m not even saying you have to make money off it. | 我没说你要靠潜力赚钱 |
[56:02] | – Don’t you miss it? – What does potential mean? | -不是这意思 -什么是潜力 |
[56:03] | What does even potential mean? What does that mean, Potential? | 潜力是什么 什么是潜力 |
[56:07] | Potential for what? | 什么样的潜力 |
[56:10] | To turn it into what? | 发挥出来又能怎样 |
[56:15] | You know, we rarely sit down and have an adult conversation. | 我们很少坐下来认真谈话了 |
[56:17] | Because every time we do | 因为每次谈话 |
[56:20] | you take what I say and | 你都把我说的话 |
[56:21] | you turn it around into something that I didn’t mean. | 理解成其他的意思 |
[56:26] | You just twist it. | 曲解我的意思 |
[56:31] | Start Blabbing, blah blah blah blah blah. | 然后就不停的说啊说啊说 |
[56:36] | If you’re not interested in what I have to say | 如果你不喜欢听我说 |
[56:38] | then maybe I just shouldn’t say anything. | 那我干脆就不说好了 |
[56:44] | That’s funny, huh? | 很好笑吗 |
[56:50] | – What’s funny about that? – Good luck. | -笑什么 -祝你好运 |
[56:57] | I’d like to see you think about what you say | 希望有一天你能想想自己说的话 |
[56:59] | instead of saying what you think all the time. | 而不是一味地说出自己的想法 |
[57:01] | Good luck, give it a try! | 祝你好运 试试吧 |
[57:02] | What are you doin? | 你干什么呢 |
[57:12] | – You wanna fight me? – Yeah I wanna fight you. | -想跟我打架吗 -对 我要跟你打架 |
[57:24] | Okay, there you go… -On your back. | -好 下去吧 -我骑在你背上了 |
[57:27] | On your back motherfucker! | 在你背上呢 混球 |
[57:34] | Cheers, you’re the best. | 干杯 你是最棒的 |
[57:44] | You drunk? You drunk, drunk? Don’t go to sleep, hey!! | 你醉了吗 你醉了吗 别睡着 |
[57:49] | Don’t go to sleep, okay? | 别睡着 好吧 |
[57:51] | Stay awake! | 别睡 |
[57:54] | Look at me look at me, you awake? | 看着我 看着我 你还醒着吗 |
[57:56] | You awake? Yeah? Okay. | 你还清醒吧 是吗 好的 |
[58:02] | I gotta go pee my diddy, I’ll be back. | 我去撒尿 一会就回来 |
[58:21] | – You okay? – Help me out! | -你还好吗 -帮帮我 |
[58:25] | I may or may not have fallen, come here. | 我不知道我摔没摔 过来 |
[58:29] | Come here come here!! | 来吧 来吧 |
[58:37] | Hey beautiful, come here! | 美女 来这里 |
[58:41] | – Hold me back and **. – Give me your hand. | -拉我起来 -把手给我 |
[58:47] | This is funny… | 有意思 |
[58:55] | That was a huge mistake. | 你犯了个大错 |
[59:01] | Come here, you saucy little minx! | 来吧 你这小骚妞 |
[59:05] | You are so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[59:10] | You are so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[59:18] | Do you wanna have another baby with me? | 你想和我再要一个孩子吗 |
[59:26] | You wanna make another baby with me? | 我们再生一个孩子好吗 |
[59:32] | I wanna have a baby with you. | 我想和你再生一个孩子 |
[59:36] | – Stop – Stop What? | -别这样 -怎么了 |
[59:38] | – Stop – What? | -别这样 -怎么了 |
[59:42] | Shut your beautiful mouth. | 小嘴别说了 |
[59:43] | Shut it, come here. | 别说了 来吧 |
[59:58] | Fuck! Ouch! | 操 |
[1:00:02] | What are you doing? What’s the matter with you? Come here. | 你干什么呢 你怎么了 来吧 |
[1:00:08] | Baby, baby… | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[1:00:38] | Stop, Stop! What are you doing? | 停手 停手 干什么呢 |
[1:00:44] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[1:00:44] | Why are you doing that? | 你怎么这样啊 |
[1:00:48] | It hurts! | 很疼的 |
[1:00:51] | What do you want, how much rejection am I supposed to take? | 你想干什么 还要拒绝多少次才罢手 |
[1:00:57] | You know, I deserve a little bit of affection. I’m good to you | 你应该对我有点爱意才对 我对你很好 |
[1:00:59] | I am good to you and I’m good to Frankie and I love you, | 我对你和弗兰琪都很好 我爱你们 |
[1:01:02] | I don’t deserve this! | 你不该对我这样 |
[1:01:04] | Why are you doing? What do you want? | 你干什么呢 你想干什么 |
[1:01:12] | That’s how you want it? | 你想要这个吗 |
[1:01:19] | This is how you want it? C’mon. | 你想要这个吗 来吧 |
[1:01:48] | Baby I can’t do it like this, I can’t fucking do it like this. | 宝贝 我做不到 我他妈做不到 |
[1:02:00] | I can’t fucking do it like this. Stop it, stop! Stop! | 不行不行 别这样 别这样 |
[1:02:05] | Don’t give me this shit, | 别他妈这么对我 |
[1:02:06] | this fuckin like you can have my body bullshit… | 感觉就像你占有我的肉体一样 |
[1:02:10] | I don’t want that | 我不想这样 |
[1:02:11] | I want you… I’m not gonna do it like this. | 我要你的心 我不干 |
[1:02:13] | What do you want me to rape you? | 怎么 你想让我强上你吗 |
[1:02:14] | – I want you to stop. – Is that what you want? | -我想让你停下来 -你想这样吗 |
[1:02:16] | – Stop it.! – You want me to hit you? | -别这样 -你想让我打你吗 |
[1:02:18] | – Stop it. – What’s the matter with you? | -别这样 -你到底怎么了 |
[1:02:20] | – Fucking stop it! Stop it. -You want me to hit you? | -别他妈这样了 -你想让我打你吗 |
[1:02:23] | – Yeah hit me.! – Is that what you want? | -对 打我吧 -你就想这样吗 |
[1:02:24] | Yeah, that’s what I want. | 对 我想这样 |
[1:02:26] | Would that make it okay for you to treat me like this? | 我打了你 就可以心安理得这么对我了吗 |
[1:02:27] | Yeah that’s what I want baby, hit me! | 是的 宝贝打我吧 |
[1:02:29] | – Come on, hit me. – Is that what you want! | -对 打我吧 -你想要吗 |
[1:02:31] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我偏不打你 |
[1:02:33] | I’m not gonna fuckin do it! | 我他妈不会打你的 |
[1:02:36] | Okay! I don’t give a shit how much you want it, | 听懂没 我他妈才不管你多想要 |
[1:02:39] | I’m not gonna do it, okay, | 我不会打你的 |
[1:02:44] | I’m not gonna do it! | 我不会打你的 |
[1:02:48] | I’m not gonna do it! | 我不会打你的 |
[1:02:49] | You want me to hit you? I’m not gonna do it! | 你想让我打你 我偏不打 |
[1:02:51] | I love you. Okay? | 我爱你 知道吗 |
[1:02:58] | Open the door! Open the door! | 开门 开门 |
[1:03:02] | Open the door! Hey! | 把门打开 |
[1:03:05] | Open this the door! | 开门 |
[1:03:10] | Hey! Open the door! Open the door! | 开门 开门 |
[1:03:14] | Open the door! Hey! | 开门 |
[1:03:19] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:03:22] | Can you open the door? | 能把门打开吗 |
[1:03:24] | Can you open the door? | 能把门打开吗 |
[1:03:28] | Go! | 开始 |
[1:03:41] | No, no! | 不要 |
[1:03:57] | What is wrong? What kind of operation are you in? | 你怎么了 你这是干什么呢 |
[1:04:22] | Do not touch the young lady in my taxi. Please sir! | 请别在我车上碰她 先生 |
[1:04:26] | – Don’t touch her back there Please. – Thank you. | -别在后面对她动手动脚的 -谢谢 |
[1:04:32] | Come on! Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[1:04:34] | Sir! Please there’s no sex in my taxi! | 先生 请别在我车里做爱 |
[1:04:37] | Do not touch the young lady in my taxi! | 别在我车里碰她 |
[1:04:39] | I will have you know that she was putting the moves on me. | 你要知道是她先调戏我的 |
[1:04:42] | That’s not true… Would you believe a face like this? | 他瞎说 你能相信这样一张脸吗 |
[1:04:46] | – Look at this face? – I am trying to drive | -看看他这张脸 -我在开车 |
[1:04:48] | and you are trying something that’s wrong in my car! | 你们却在车里瞎搞 |
[1:04:51] | – What’s wrong? – This is my car and it’s just like my home. | -怎么叫瞎搞 -车就像我的家一样 |
[1:04:53] | You’re in my home now, okay? | 你们在我家里呢 明白吗 |
[1:04:56] | Its not my business what you do with this girl | 我不管你对她怎么样 |
[1:04:59] | but you’re not gonna do it in my cab. | 但绝不能在我车里搞 |
[1:06:16] | Oh, My God! Oh, my god. | 我的天 我的天 |
[1:06:28] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[1:08:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:08:16] | – Yeah, you okay? – Yeah, you okay? | -还好 你呢 -我很好 你呢 |
[1:08:27] | You gonna talk to me or what? | 你不打算告诉我吗 |
[1:08:30] | You gonna tell me what’s going on? | 要告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[1:08:35] | You’re not gonna tell me? | 你不准备告诉我吗 |
[1:08:38] | I don’t know what you want me to say! | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[1:08:39] | I want you to tell me what’s going on… I wanna know! | 我想让你告诉我怎么回事 我想知道 |
[1:08:42] | You got me feeling sick you know? | 你这样让我感觉很难受 |
[1:08:45] | I’m very intuitive. | 我的直觉很准的 |
[1:08:48] | I know there’s something up. | 我知道有事情不对劲 |
[1:08:58] | – Okay, you’re not gonna tell me? – I don’t know what to do. | -不打算告诉我是吗 -我不知道怎么办 |
[1:09:02] | Stop! Stop, stop! No, no no, stop!!! | 别这样 别这样 不要 不要 |
[1:09:04] | You gonna tell me? | 你要告诉我吗 |
[1:09:06] | No! Stop! Come down!! | 不要 停下 快下来 |
[1:09:07] | You gonna tell me? | 你要告诉我吗 |
[1:09:08] | Just come down!! I’m not kidding you!! | 快下来 我没跟你开玩笑 |
[1:09:09] | You’re not gonna tell me what it is? | 你不打算告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[1:09:11] | Please come down!! Please stop. | 快下来 别这样 |
[1:09:14] | You want me to go over the edge? | 你想让我翻过去吗 |
[1:09:15] | No, I want you to come down! | 不 我想让你下来 |
[1:09:16] | – Tell me what it is. – Come on, its dangerous! | -那告诉我 -别这样 太危险了 |
[1:09:18] | – You gonna tell me? -No. No! Stop! | -你要告诉我吗 -不 别这样 |
[1:09:22] | Please come on! Please, I’m pregnant! Stop, come back please! | 求下来吧 我怀孕了 求你下来吧 |
[1:09:27] | Please come down. Please come down. | 求你下来吧 求你了 |
[1:09:44] | Is it mine? | 是我的吗 |
[1:09:49] | – I don’t know. I don’t know. – You don’t know? | -不知道 我不知道 -你不知道吗 |
[1:09:52] | – Maybe… – Maybe? | -可能是 -可能? |
[1:09:55] | Probably not. | 应该不是 |
[1:10:07] | What are you gonna do? | 你什么打算 |
[1:10:10] | – What am I gonna do? – What are you gonna do? | -我什么打算? -你打算怎么办 |
[1:10:14] | – I don’t know… – You’re gonna have it? | -我不知道 -你准备留着 |
[1:10:16] | You’re not gonna have it? What are you gonna do? | 还是打掉它 你怎么打算 |
[1:10:22] | – You thought about this? – I don’t know. | -你想过吗 -我不知道 |
[1:10:25] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[1:10:40] | You’re opted for vacuum-aspiration abortion today. | 今天我们给你做的是真空抽吸堕胎 |
[1:10:45] | I’m just going to ask you a few questions. | 我只问你几个问题 |
[1:10:47] | They’re sensitive in nature, | 可能会比较敏感 |
[1:10:49] | so if at any time you’re uncomfortable, | 所以如果你感觉不舒服 |
[1:10:52] | you just let me know, okay? | 告诉我就可以了 好吗 |
[1:10:57] | At what age were you when you first had intercourse? | 你第一次发生性行为时多大年纪 |
[1:11:04] | – Thirteen. – Okay. | -十三岁 -好的 |
[1:11:12] | That’s not unusual. | 还算正常 |
[1:11:16] | How many sexual partners would you say you’ve had | 自从第一次性行为之后 |
[1:11:19] | from when you first began? | 你一共有多少个性伙伴 |
[1:11:27] | Maybe… 20… | 大概二十个 |
[1:11:33] | – 25… – Okay. | -到二十五个 -好的 |
[1:11:35] | Do you know which partner you were with | 你知道这次怀孕 |
[1:11:38] | when you became pregnant? | 是和哪位性伙伴一起的吗 |
[1:11:42] | And is that partner supportive to you? | 他对你表示支持吗 |
[1:11:50] | No? Okay. | 不支持? 好的 |
[1:12:02] | Good, alright, now I’m going to put my hand on your belly… | 好的 现在我会把手放到你肚子上 |
[1:12:07] | Then I’m going to introduce a finger… | 然后我将插入一根手指 |
[1:12:11] | You’re going to feel this… okay there you are. | 你会感觉到的 好的插进去了 |
[1:12:12] | Alright… that’s it, okay, | 好 进去了 好的 |
[1:12:14] | Good deep breathing, that’s it… | 深呼吸 好的 |
[1:12:19] | Alright I feel the uterus. | 我摸到子宫了 |
[1:12:20] | Indeed it’s probably 11.5 To 12 weeks. | 确实大约十一周半到十二周 |
[1:12:24] | It’s in a safe position for the procedure. | 胎位正常 可以手术 |
[1:12:28] | Okay I’m going to insert a speculum. | 好 我现在插入一个阴道窥镜 |
[1:12:31] | It’s gonna couse some pressure. | 可能会有压迫感 |
[1:12:33] | Here it goes…this is it… | 进去了 好的 |
[1:12:36] | I know it’s uncomfortable… I know it’s uncomfortable. | 我知道不太舒服 我知道 |
[1:12:40] | But, as much as you can relax the easier it goes, okay. | 但你越放松 它进入就越顺畅 |
[1:12:44] | It’s set right in the habit, good work. | 已经到达着床位点 很好 |
[1:12:48] | Keep that breathing, you’re making me breath hard… | 继续深呼吸 我都气喘吁吁了 |
[1:12:52] | The next thing I’m gonna do is give you some local anesthesia. | 下一步 我会给你局部麻醉 |
[1:12:56] | Its a little uncomfortable… so what I want you to do. | 这会有点难受 所以希望你 |
[1:13:00] | Right now I’m going to give you the first injection, | 现在我会给你注射第一剂药 |
[1:13:01] | take a giant breath and cough. | 深吸一口气 然后咳嗽 |
[1:13:04] | Good, breath… cough. | 好的 吸气 咳嗽 |
[1:13:08] | Okay, fine… | 好的 |
[1:13:13] | OK, I’m gonna put that down and let it take effect. | 好的 现在把它放下 等药剂起效 |
[1:13:17] | Breathe deeply slowly deeply… | 深呼吸 慢慢深呼吸 |
[1:13:23] | What I’m gonna do is | 我下一步要做的是 |
[1:13:23] | to apply an instrument so I can hold the cervix still. | 装一个装置固定宫颈 |
[1:13:28] | You shouldn’t feel this, maybe a little pressure, | 你应该不会有感觉 可能有一点压迫感 |
[1:13:30] | – little move. – I can’t! | -一点小动静 -我做不到 |
[1:13:33] | – Honey, are you OK? -Cindy? | -还好吗 亲爱的 -辛迪 |
[1:13:36] | – Stop, Stop… – Okay, okay! | -停下 停下 -好的 好 |
[1:13:39] | Okay, sorry , I will stop. | 好的 抱歉 马上停下 |
[1:13:41] | Alright you wanna sit up, okay, alright. | 好 你想坐起来吗 好的 |
[1:13:47] | You want me to just stop the whole procedure, is that correct? | 你希望我停止手术 对吗 |
[1:13:52] | Alright, I’m going to step out. | 好 我这就出去 |
[1:13:57] | Do you wanna put your things back on? | 要把衣服穿上吗 |
[1:13:59] | – Can I see my friend? – Who? | -我能见我朋友吗 -谁 |
[1:14:02] | – Can I see my friend? – Sure, honey. | -我能见我朋友吗 -当然 亲爱的 |
[1:14:56] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办吧 |
[1:15:03] | Let’s be a family. | 我们成家吧 |
[1:15:17] | Let’s be a family. | 我们成家吧 |
[1:15:32] | You don’t have to do this, you know? | 你不必这样做 知道吗 |
[1:15:35] | It’s not your fault. | 并不是你的责任 |
[1:15:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:15:42] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:16:10] | Hey it’s me Cindy. | 是我 辛迪 |
[1:16:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:16:17] | Who else did you call? | 你还打给了谁 |
[1:16:21] | I’m out of town too. | 我也出城了 |
[1:16:24] | What time is it? Six… | 现在几点 六点 |
[1:16:28] | seven, eight, nine o’clock? | 七 八 九点行吗 |
[1:16:32] | I could be there at nine, if I’m coming I can be there at 9. | 我九点能到 我过去的话九点能到 |
[1:17:38] | Cindy?! | 辛迪 |
[1:17:43] | Cin? | 小辛 |
[1:17:45] | I’m gonna fuckin kill her… | 我他妈要杀了她 |
[1:17:49] | – This is your private wake-up call. – Okay. | -专属来电提醒您起床 -好 |
[1:17:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:22] | Cin? | 小辛 |
[1:19:01] | Yeah…where’s the nearest bus station? | 你好 最近的公交站在哪 |
[1:19:35] | Sunday, 23:16 | 星期日 23点16分 |
[1:19:39] | I just want to say to you, | 我只想对你说 |
[1:19:41] | thanks for making all bets off and freeing me | 谢谢你让我洗心革面 释放自我 |
[1:19:45] | of my human decency. All your shit’s going in the trash | 回归人性 以前那些玩意都进垃圾箱 |
[1:19:50] | your books are gonna be ripped up. | 书本什么的都滚蛋 |
[1:19:52] | We’ll go to war, see who’ll win. | 我们要进入战斗 看谁笑到最后 |
[1:19:55] | I know who the fucker is, ok? And I’m gonna destroy him. | 我知道那混球是谁 我绝对灭了他 |
[1:19:59] | Sunday, 23:58 h. | 星期日 23点58分 |
[1:20:02] | You probably don’t know what you did. | 你可能还不了解自己的所作所为 |
[1:20:05] | I want you to hear something. | 我有句话要告诉你 |
[1:20:08] | I have never cursed at a girl in my life… FUCK YOU!!! | 我这辈子没骂过女人 操你妈的 |
[1:20:13] | Fuck you bitch! | 操你妈 婊子 |
[1:20:17] | You understand that? | 你听明白了吗 |
[1:20:19] | I’m gonna find him and I’m gonna fucking end him. | 我会找出那混蛋 我他妈弄死他 |
[1:20:23] | He’s not gonna look so beautiful to you when I’m done, | 等我整完他 看起来肯定帅爆了 |
[1:20:29] | Okay? | 对吧 |
[1:20:33] | End of messages. | 没有新消息 |
[1:21:22] | Hey, I’m looking for Dean. The Dean, | 我找迪恩 那个迪恩 |
[1:21:24] | – I’m looking for Dean. -Yeah, I’m Dean. | -我来找迪恩 -我就是 |
[1:21:35] | Your little boy’s gonna call me daddy now. | 小样儿来见见你大爷吧 |
[1:21:55] | You fuckin piece of shit, bitch! | 你他妈个屌人 贱货 |
[1:21:56] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[1:22:00] | Yeah, fuck him up, little pussy! | 对 往死里打 小贱逼 |
[1:22:39] | Dr. Feinberg’s Office. | 费恩伯格医生办公室 |
[1:22:40] | Okay, when were you looking to come in? | 好的 您什么时候来 |
[1:22:45] | Oh. Busy! Haven’t sat down yet, | 忙死了 到现在就没坐下 |
[1:22:47] | what do you have? Can you walk with me? | 你那边什么情况 能跟我过来吗 |
[1:22:49] | A woman in 5 who’s hispanic and doesn’t speak much English | 拉丁裔女性 怀孕五个月 不会说英语 |
[1:22:53] | and she’s complaining of pain in her left breast. | 她反映说左胸有痛感 |
[1:22:56] | Alright, I’ll be in in a minute. | 好的 我马上过来 |
[1:22:57] | Oh, hey, you know what I was thinking? | 对了 知道我在想什么吗 |
[1:22:59] | I realize it might be hard for you | 我看要你举家搬迁到瑞文戴尔 |
[1:23:01] | to move the whole family up to Riverdale | 确实有困难 |
[1:23:03] | cause your daughter’s still in school and everything | 因为你女儿还在上学 还有其他事 |
[1:23:04] | and I thought maybe you get an apartment. | 我想或许会给你找一间公寓 |
[1:23:08] | You know, work during the week, drive home on the weekends. | 平时工作 周末开车回家 |
[1:23:11] | Wouldn’t have to worry about being lonely. | 也不用害怕寂寞 |
[1:23:13] | We could hang out together, get dinner sometimes. | 我们可以一起玩玩 偶尔一起吃饭 |
[1:23:18] | Anyway that was not a proposition… it was just… | 这些都是我一厢情愿 只是 |
[1:23:21] | – I’m married. – Just trying to uh… | -我结婚了 -只是想 |
[1:23:24] | – Just trying to help. -I thought | -只想帮帮你 -我以为 |
[1:23:26] | you wanted me here because I’m good at my job. | 你想带我去是因为我工作出色 |
[1:23:31] | Anyway, uh, I’ll see you then. | 算了 一会儿见 |
[1:23:50] | There’s nothing else I can do for you. | 我帮不了你 |
[1:23:55] | I can’t do that over the phone, | 我没法在电话里解决 |
[1:23:56] | I can’t do that over the phone. Hold on one second. | 我没法在电话里解决 请等一会 |
[1:23:59] | Sir, could you just fill that out | 先生 你先去把这张表填好 |
[1:24:01] | and when you’re done just bring it back up to me? | 然后再拿给我好吗 |
[1:24:04] | I don’t need that. | 我不用这个 |
[1:24:05] | Could you hold on just one second, please? Okay, thank you. | 可以等一会儿吗 好的 谢谢 |
[1:24:09] | I’m looking for my wife. I don’t need that. | 我是来找我老婆的 用不着这个 |
[1:24:13] | – Okay, and who is your wife? – Cynthia. | -好 那你老婆是谁 -辛西娅 |
[1:24:16] | Oh, you must be Dean. | 那你一定是迪恩了 |
[1:24:20] | Okay, yeah, let me get her, she’ll be right with you. | 好的 我叫她过来 马上就来 |
[1:24:25] | Cindy, sweetie, you have a visitor. | 辛迪 亲爱的 你有一位访客 |
[1:24:29] | – Who? – It’s your husband. | -谁 -是你丈夫 |
[1:24:32] | I think he’s been drinking. | 他好像喝了酒 |
[1:24:42] | -There you are. – What are you doing here? | -原来你在这 -你来这儿干嘛 |
[1:24:46] | Oh, well, you’re awful friendly right now aren’t ya? | 你现在态度可真不错呢 对吧 |
[1:24:49] | No, just surprised to see you. | 不 只是看到你很惊讶 |
[1:24:50] | Oh, this is where the smiles happen? | 人来这里就会笑吗 |
[1:24:53] | This the smile room? Huh? | 这里是笑容室吗 |
[1:24:57] | You take off, you leave me, you don’t tell me what’s going on? | 你消失走人 都不告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[1:25:00] | I was so goddamn worried, | 我担心的要死 |
[1:25:00] | I thought something might have happened to Frankie! | 还以为弗兰琪出什么事了 |
[1:25:02] | I dunno what the hell happened. | 我完全搞不清状况 |
[1:25:04] | Meems, can you give me a few? | 小咪 可以给我点时间吗 |
[1:25:05] | You just take off like that? | 你就那样走了? |
[1:25:06] | Yeah, I’ll be right here if you need me. | 好 有需要就来找我 |
[1:25:07] | Yeah, Meems, can you give her a few? | 对 小咪 可以给她点时间吗 |
[1:25:08] | I don’t know if there’s an emergency, you just gone! | 我不知道是不是出事了 你就那么走了 |
[1:25:11] | Frankie’s fine. Come on, let’s go. | 弗兰琪没事 过来 走了 |
[1:25:12] | – Well, good to know. – Cindy, I’m here if you need me. | -是吗 真好 -辛迪 有需要就找我 |
[1:25:15] | OK, come on, let’s go. | 好的 过来 走吧 |
[1:25:16] | – Don’t let him brainwash you. – Can you give me a hand with this? | -别被他洗脑了 -可以帮我拿这个吗 |
[1:25:18] | “Don’t let him brainwash you”? | 别被他洗脑? |
[1:25:19] | Can you give me a hand? | 能帮我一把吗 |
[1:25:33] | Look, okay, I know everything got fucked up last night, okay? | 好吧 我知道昨晚把事搞砸了 |
[1:25:37] | I can’t believe you show up here drunk! | 你居然醉着就过来了 |
[1:25:39] | Hey, I’m talking to you! | 我在和你说话 |
[1:25:42] | Hey, I know that… | 我知道 |
[1:25:44] | – Can you drive? – What? | -能开车吗 -什么 |
[1:25:46] | I said can you drive. | 我说你能开车吗 |
[1:25:47] | What do you mean? What kinda question is that? | 什么意思 这算什么问题 |
[1:25:49] | Of course I can drive. I know how to drive… | 我当然能开车 我知道怎么开车 |
[1:25:51] | Take the keys, go home. | 拿上钥匙 回家 |
[1:25:53] | You don’t even care if I fucking can drive. | 你根本不在乎我能不能开车 |
[1:25:55] | You love it if I got into a Goddamn accident! | 你就希望我他妈出事 |
[1:25:57] | Yeah I love it. I just love it, you’re so right. | 对 我希望 我很希望 你说得太对了 |
[1:26:00] | That’s the point. | 这就是重点 |
[1:26:01] | – You are so right about everything. – You’ve no goddamn time anymore. | -你什么都对 -你总他妈没时间 |
[1:26:03] | You give it all to this fuckin place. | 你的时间都给了这个鬼地方 |
[1:26:05] | And these fuckin people don’t give a shit about you. | 那些人根本不在乎你 |
[1:26:07] | Do they? Hey! | 不是吗 |
[1:26:09] | Just go home! | 回家吧 |
[1:26:10] | Hey, come here for a second, | 过来一下 |
[1:26:11] | I’m gonna come in there! I’m gonna come in! | 那我就进去了 我进去了 |
[1:26:14] | Alright, I’m coming in. | 好吧 我来了 |
[1:26:20] | Just have a seat I’ll be with you as soon as I can, | 先坐下 我一会儿就过来 |
[1:26:22] | okay? Thank you. | 好吗 谢谢 |
[1:26:25] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:26:25] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[1:26:27] | I fucking hate him. | 我恨死他了 |
[1:26:32] | Why don’t you just give her a couple of minutes? | 你给她一点时间好吗 |
[1:26:33] | No, Dean, you can’t come back here. | 不 迪恩 你不能进来 |
[1:26:36] | – Oh, God! – Dean! | -老天 -迪恩 |
[1:26:38] | – You can’t be back here. – It’s okay, you’re okay… | -你不能进来 -没事 没你的事 |
[1:26:42] | I can’t do this, I can’t take this shit. | 不行了 我受不了了 |
[1:26:44] | Come outside with me for one minute. | 跟我出去一分钟 |
[1:26:45] | – Dean, I can’t take this shit anymore! – Just come outside. | -迪恩 我再也受不了了 -就出去一下 |
[1:26:47] | I cannot take this shit. I am not going outside with you. | 我受不了了 我不要和你出去 |
[1:26:52] | – I’ve had it… – Come outside and talk to me… | -我受够了 -出去和我谈谈 |
[1:26:54] | I’m up to here, I’m done, okay? I’m done! | 我受不了了 受够了 好吗 我受够了 |
[1:26:57] | Let’s go outside and you tell me… | 我们出去谈谈 |
[1:26:58] | Look, no… I am done. | 听着 不 我受够了 |
[1:27:00] | I’m done with this, I’m done being angry like this. | 我受够了 受够了这样生气 |
[1:27:04] | I’m done having you drunk like this. | 受够了你醉成这样 |
[1:27:05] | – I am done! Don’t close that door. – I’m closing the door. | -我受够了 别关门 -我就要关 |
[1:27:09] | – Don’t close… – Don’t talk like that. | -别关 -别那样说话 |
[1:27:11] | – Mimi. – Hey, don’t talk to Mimi. | -咪咪 -别和咪咪说话 |
[1:27:13] | – Are you OK? – Mimi, you know what? | -你还好吗 -咪咪 好了 |
[1:27:14] | We’re gonna take a little minute, we’re just gonna take a second… | 我们只需要一点时间 马上就好 |
[1:27:18] | You know what, this is why I don’t talk to you, | 就是这样 所以我不想和你讲话 |
[1:27:20] | you go from here to here, no time at all. | 你紧抓不放 不给我一点时间 |
[1:27:22] | No no no. This is why, this is why you talk to me. | 不不不 就是这样你才和我讲话 |
[1:27:24] | Because I’m here, this is the only reason you’re talking to me. | 因为我在这儿 你才跟我讲话 |
[1:27:27] | – You fuckin asshole… – I’m a fuckin asshole? | -你个混账 -我是混账? |
[1:27:29] | Yeah, you are fucking asshole! | 对 你个该死的混账 |
[1:27:29] | You can call me stupid? | 你居然说我浑? |
[1:27:30] | I’m so out of love with you. | 我已经不爱你了 |
[1:27:31] | I’ve got nothing left for you, nothing, nothing. | 对你没感情了 一点都没了 |
[1:27:35] | Nothing. There is nothing here for you. | 没有了 心里什么也没了 |
[1:27:38] | – I don’t love you… – Don’t say stuff you can’t take back. | -我不爱你了 -别说一些无法挽回的话 |
[1:27:41] | You ask for it, | 是你自找的 |
[1:27:42] | you fucking asked for it, you asked me, you asked me, | 你他妈自找的 你要我说 |
[1:27:45] | – I talk to you. – I couldn’t drive you crazy unless I loved you | -我就跟你说 -我不爱你怎么会逼你 |
[1:27:46] | I gave you the goddamn answer and you don’t like it. | 我给了你答案 你不喜欢 |
[1:27:49] | You gonna hit me? | 你要打我吗 |
[1:27:49] | That’s why I don’t fucking talk to you. | 所以我不想和你他妈的说话 |
[1:27:51] | No, I’m not gonna hit you, you’re the bad guy, not me, asshole. | 我不打你 浑的是你 不是我 浑蛋 |
[1:27:53] | – I’m the bad guy? – Yeah, asshole! Fuck you! | -我浑是吗 -对 浑蛋 操你妈 |
[1:27:56] | Fuck you, fuck you! | 操你妈 操你妈 |
[1:27:58] | I’m more man than you are, you fucking cunt. | 我都比你像个男人 你个娘泡 |
[1:28:01] | Don’t say that shit about being a man. | 别说什么像男人的混话了 |
[1:28:02] | I am, I am. I can handle it. | 我就是 我能处理 |
[1:28:03] | What is it with this shit about being a man? | 像男人 那是什么混话 |
[1:28:04] | – What is that? What does it even mean? – Yeah, what is that? | -算什么 什么意思 -是啊 是什么 |
[1:28:06] | What does it mean? What does it mean to be a man? | 什么意思 什么叫像男人 |
[1:28:09] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:28:10] | You’re scaring us. | 你吓到我们了 |
[1:28:11] | Don’t say it, don’t say that stuff. | 别再说了 别再说那种话 |
[1:28:13] | Be a man? What is that shit? | 像男人 什么东西 |
[1:28:15] | I mean don’t bully people. | 别总这么霸道 |
[1:28:17] | I’ll be a man. You want me to be a man? | 我会像个男人 你想让我像个男人 |
[1:28:18] | Here you go. | 好啊 |
[1:28:19] | Oh, just stop it. | 停下来 |
[1:28:21] | I’m a big man! I’m a big fucking man. | 我是个大男人 他妈的大男人 |
[1:28:24] | Get out! Stop it! | 出去 停下 |
[1:28:25] | – No, I’m the man! – Stop it. | -不 我才是男人 -停下来 |
[1:28:29] | Come here, hold on, this is what man looks like. | 过来 等等 男人应该是这样 |
[1:28:31] | I’m tired of talking, I’m fucking tired of talking. | 我累了 不想再谈了 |
[1:28:38] | Excuse me! Excuse me! What are you doing? | 抱歉 抱歉 你在干嘛 |
[1:28:40] | – Who are you, by the way? Who are you? – Hey, take it easy. | -你是谁啊 谁啊 -放松 |
[1:28:44] | Who am I? I’m a doctor, I work here. | 我是谁 我是这里的医生 |
[1:28:45] | Doctor? You’re fuckin Dr. Feinberg? | 医生? 你就是那该死的费恩伯格医生? |
[1:28:47] | – You’ve been emailing my wife?! – Excuse me? | -给我老婆发邮件的那个? -什么 |
[1:28:49] | You’re the guy emailing my wife? | 是你给我老婆发邮件? |
[1:28:56] | – I’m gonna hit you in five seconds… -Take it easy, | -我数五下 数完就揍扁你 -放轻松 |
[1:28:59] | – I’m gonna hit you in five seconds… – Mimi, call the cops. | -我数五下 -咪咪 叫警察 |
[1:29:02] | – 5… 4… Get out! 3… -They’re coming… | -五 四 出去 三 -他们就来了 |
[1:29:08] | – 2… – Think about your wife, will you? | -二 -想想你老婆 行吗 |
[1:29:15] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[1:29:20] | Just get up. What the fuck is the matter with you? | 站起来 你他妈怎么回事 |
[1:29:22] | You are a glass jaw or something? | 你是玻璃做的吗 |
[1:29:23] | You can’t take one hit? It’s one hit! | 一下都受不了? 才打了一下 |
[1:29:26] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:29:27] | Oh my God, you fucking son of a bitch! | 上帝 你个狗娘养的 |
[1:29:29] | You fucking asshole! You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 狗娘养的 |
[1:29:36] | I fucking hate you! | 我恨死你了 |
[1:29:37] | Alright, alright. That’s enough, that’s enough. | 行了 行了 够了 够了 |
[1:29:41] | Just leave, please! Cindy, would you get out of here? | 出去 辛迪 你可以出去吗 |
[1:29:43] | You are done here, get out, you’re done. | 你被炒了 出去 你被炒了 |
[1:29:46] | – I’m trying to take him! – She’s done? | -我正要摆平他 -她被炒了? |
[1:29:48] | You’re gonna fire my wife? Hey! | 你要炒了我老婆? |
[1:29:51] | This is between you and me, motherfucker, | 这是我们之间的事 混蛋 |
[1:29:53] | don’t you fucking blame her for that shit! | 别他妈怪到她身上去 |
[1:29:55] | – Yeah, you’re going to jail, my friend! – I’m going to jail? | -对 你是要进监狱的 -我要进监狱? |
[1:29:57] | Please, come with me. come with me… | 拜托 跟我过来 过来 |
[1:29:59] | – Just take the hell out of here! – That’s it, keep moving. | -把这混蛋带出去 -对 都走开 |
[1:30:09] | Give me the keys. | 给我钥匙 |
[1:30:15] | I fucking want a divorce! | 我他妈要离婚 |
[1:30:48] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[1:30:51] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干嘛 |
[1:31:36] | – Mr. Heller. – You must be Dean. | -海勒先生 -你一定是迪恩了 |
[1:31:38] | Yeah, I didn’t know if it was potluck | 对 我不知道是不是会餐 |
[1:31:41] | so I brought an eggplant. | 就带了茄子 |
[1:31:42] | Very funny, come in… | 很好笑 进来吧 |
[1:31:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:53] | – Let me see. – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -让我看看 -我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:31:55] | – Let me see. – See what? | -让我看看 -看什么 |
[1:31:56] | – Let me see… – The flower? | -让我看看 -看花吗 |
[1:32:02] | Does it hurt? | 痛吗 |
[1:32:03] | – Yeah. Like right now, when you’re doing that. – Sorry! | -痛 你这样动它就痛 -对不起 |
[1:32:08] | Cindy doesn’t usually bring a boyfriend home for dinner. | 辛迪不常带男朋友回家吃饭 |
[1:32:11] | So, uh, I’m thinking this might be serious. | 看来这次是认真的吧 |
[1:32:17] | – Don’t listen to him. – Well, I hope so. | -别听他说 -我希望是 |
[1:32:21] | – You hope so. – Yes, sir. | -你希望吗 -是的 |
[1:32:25] | I mean I’m pretty serious. | 我挺认真的 |
[1:32:29] | What do your folks do, Dean? | 迪恩 你父母做什么的 |
[1:32:32] | Well, I don’t know, my mother, I don’t know, | 我妈妈 我不知道 |
[1:32:35] | to be honest, what she does. | 其实我不知道她做什么的 |
[1:32:38] | But, my father is a janitor. | 但我爸是个门卫 |
[1:32:44] | And he’s a very talented musician. | 还是个很有天赋的音乐家 |
[1:32:47] | – What does he play? – Everything. | -他演奏什么 -什么都行 |
[1:32:49] | he can kind of play a little bit of everything, | 他什么都能玩一点 |
[1:32:52] | he’s one of those people. | 就是那种人 |
[1:32:55] | – So you don’t see your mother? – No, I don’t. | -你没见过你母亲吗 -没有 |
[1:32:58] | Why? No, that it’s not my business. | 为什么 抱歉 我不该问 |
[1:33:00] | No, I understand you asking. | 不 我理解 |
[1:33:05] | I don’t really talk about it very often, to be honest. | 说实话 我不常谈到这个 |
[1:33:07] | But, you know, she just… When I was, when I was at 10, | 但她…我十岁的时候 |
[1:33:14] | My father and her just decided that it wasn’t gonna work out. | 我父母觉得没法再在一起了 |
[1:33:22] | and… she met somebody and I think… you know… | 然后 她碰到了一个人 |
[1:33:27] | That was that. | 大概就是那样 |
[1:33:31] | You graduate from high school, Dean? | 迪恩 你高中毕业了吗 |
[1:33:32] | Well, sir, uh… no, I didn’t, I didn’t. | 先生 不 我没有 |
[1:33:36] | But you know, I didn’t feel like | 说实话 我觉得 |
[1:33:38] | there was a place for me there, to be honest. | 那地方不适合我 |
[1:33:41] | I don’t think high school is all it’s cracked up to be. | 我觉得高中没大家说的那么好 |
[1:33:48] | Cindy’s studying now… | 辛迪还在读书 |
[1:33:53] | – I know. She’s… – It’s exciting. | -我知道 她…-很激动人心 |
[1:33:56] | She’s about the smartest person I ever met. | 她算是我认识的最聪明的人了 |
[1:34:00] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[1:34:03] | – It’s good. – Yeah? | -很好 -是吗 |
[1:34:06] | Uh huh, its really good. | 真的很好 |
[1:34:09] | There’s one teacher in particular that | 有一位老师 |
[1:34:10] | I’ve really enjoyed getting to know, | 我尤其想要亲近 |
[1:34:15] | – She says that I have a lot of potential. – What’s her name? | -她说我很有潜力 -她叫什么 |
[1:34:20] | – Professor Comstock. – Comstock! | -康斯托克教授 -康斯托克 |
[1:34:26] | What’s so funny about that? | 什么这么好笑 |
[1:34:29] | Teachers, they just always have these names, you know? | 老师们的名字总是这样 |
[1:34:32] | Its never like… I don’t know… They always have these names. | 从来不会 怎么说呢 总有这种怪名字 |
[1:34:35] | Comstock! | 康斯托克 |
[1:34:37] | – Is that funny? – Yeah. | -很有趣吗 -是啊 |
[1:34:39] | – I don’t know why. Sorry. So you uh… – What course is that? | -我不知道为什么 抱歉 -是什么课 |
[1:34:43] | It’s a biology course. | 一门生物课 |
[1:34:47] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:34:49] | Cindy wants to be a doctor. | 辛迪想做医生 |
[1:34:53] | I know, that’s, uh… she’ll be a great doctor. | 我知道 她会成为一名好医生的 |
[1:34:56] | I wish she’ll be my doctor… | 我希望她能做我的医生 |
[1:34:59] | I trust her. | 我相信她 |
[1:35:01] | A lot of these doctors, they’re just in it for the money, you know. | 很多医生只是为了钱 |
[1:35:03] | It would make me relieved to know | 如果辛迪这样的人 |
[1:35:05] | someone like Cindy was my doctor, or my kid’s doctor. | 能给我和孩子当医生 我会很欣慰 |
[1:35:10] | She’s got a lot ahead of her, it’s really exciting. | 她有大好前途 很激动人心 |
[1:35:17] | I know I’m not good enough for you. | 我知道我配不上你 |
[1:35:19] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[1:35:20] | – It’s true. – Stop it. | -的确是 -别说了 |
[1:35:22] | – Baby, it’s true. – It’s not, | -宝贝 是真的 -不是 |
[1:35:24] | you’re hurting my feelings. Don’t say that. | 你让我伤心了 别说了 |
[1:35:27] | No, but nobody is. | 但也没人配得上 |
[1:35:30] | So as long as… | 既然是这样 |
[1:35:33] | that’s the case I want the job. | 我愿意揽下这桩活计 |
[1:35:41] | – Baby. – What? | -宝贝 -什么 |
[1:35:42] | I got you a present. | 我给你准备了礼物 |
[1:35:46] | That’s it. Boom! | 就是这个 |
[1:35:50] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:35:53] | Did you make it? | 你做的吗 |
[1:35:54] | Well, I didn’t make it, but I got us a song. | 不是我做的 但我给我们弄了首歌 |
[1:35:58] | You know like our song that will just be for you and me… | 专属于我们的歌 |
[1:36:03] | Because everyone’s got songs, | 因为大家都有歌 |
[1:36:04] | but they’re lame and they all share them. | 但都很蹩脚 而且大家听的都一样 |
[1:36:06] | You know, It’s disgusting… | 那样很恶心 |
[1:36:09] | But not us. | 但我们不同 |
[1:36:10] | – We’ve got our own song. – We have our own song. | -我们有自己的歌 -我们有自己的歌 |
[1:36:13] | – What is it? – Do you wanna listen to it? | -是什么歌 -你想听听吗 |
[1:36:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:36:29] | Stop it. | 你太坏了 |
[1:36:32] | OK, easy. Listen! | 别激动 听歌 |
[1:36:35] | Nobody baby but you and me. | 宝贝 只有你和我 |
[1:36:40] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[1:36:42] | you and me, | 你和我 |
[1:36:44] | nobody baby but you and me. | 宝贝 只有你和我 |
[1:36:48] | If the stars don’t shine, | 倘若繁星不再闪烁 |
[1:36:50] | if the moon won’t rise, | 倘若月亮不再升起 |
[1:36:52] | if I never see the setting sun again, | 倘若我再不见日落 |
[1:36:57] | You won’t hear me cry, this I testify, | 我不会哭泣 在此立誓 |
[1:37:01] | please believe me, boy, you know I wouldn’t lie. | 请相信我 男孩 你知道我不会说谎 |
[1:37:05] | As long as there is | 愿我们地久天长 |
[1:37:07] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[1:37:08] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[1:37:10] | Nobody baby but you and me. | 宝贝 只有你和我 |
[1:37:15] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[1:37:17] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[1:37:19] | Nobody baby but you and me. | 宝贝 只有你和我 |
[1:37:37] | You and me, baby… | 你和我 宝贝 |
[1:38:03] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[1:38:25] | – Are you OK? – I don’t want to talk to you. | -你还好吗 -我不想和你说话 |
[1:38:35] | I can’t play right now, okay? | 我现在不能陪你玩 好吗 |
[1:38:40] | What’s going on, Dean? | 迪恩 怎么了 |
[1:38:45] | Hey, leave her alone… | 让她一个人待会儿 |
[1:38:51] | You can’t lock me out of my own house! | 你不能把我锁在自家外面 |
[1:38:54] | I don’t have my oxygen out here! | 外面吸不到氧气 |
[1:39:29] | You know, it’s not just us, | 这不光是我们的事 |
[1:39:30] | we got a little girl we gotta think about. | 我们还要考虑女儿 |
[1:39:38] | I know, I am thinking about her. | 我知道 我在考虑 |
[1:39:47] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[1:39:54] | Baby, you’re just thinking about yourself. What about Frankie? | 宝贝 你只考虑自己 弗兰琪怎么办 |
[1:40:00] | You want her to grow up in a broken home? | 你希望她在破碎家庭里成长吗 |
[1:40:04] | – Is that what you want? – I am thinking about Frankie. | -你希望那样吗 -我在考虑弗兰琪 |
[1:40:08] | You’re not thinking about Frankie. | 你没有考虑弗兰琪 |
[1:40:09] | – I am. – You’re not. | -我有 -你没有 |
[1:40:16] | Is this how you want her to grow up? | 你希望她那样成长吗 |
[1:40:19] | I don’t want her to grow up in a home | 我不希望 |
[1:40:20] | where her parents treat each other like this. | 她在父母关系这么糟糕的家庭里成长 |
[1:40:25] | Don’t… | 别这样 |
[1:40:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:40:30] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[1:40:35] | – Baby, I’m sorry… – I can’t do this anymore! | -宝贝 对不起 -我受不了了 |
[1:40:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:40:43] | Baby, I’m just fighting, you know, fighting for my family. | 宝贝 我只想争取 争取我们这个家 |
[1:40:50] | I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 不知还能做什么 |
[1:40:55] | Tell me what to do, tell me what to do. | 告诉我要做什么 告诉我 |
[1:40:59] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[1:41:00] | – Tell me how I should be. – I don’t know. | -告诉我我应该怎样 -我不知道 |
[1:41:02] | Just tell me, I’ll do it. | 告诉我 我会照做的 |
[1:41:07] | I’ll do it. | 我会照做的 |
[1:41:11] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[1:41:14] | I’m so sorry, I don’t know what else to do. | 真的对不起 我不知道还能做什么 |
[1:41:16] | I’ll do it, I’ll do it, I’ll do it, just tell me… | 我会做的 会照做的 只要你告诉我 |
[1:41:19] | We’re not good together, we’re not good anymore. | 我们在一起不合适 已经不合适了 |
[1:41:21] | The way that we treat each other… | 我们相处的方式 |
[1:41:22] | Don’t say that, baby… | 别这样说 宝贝 |
[1:41:24] | – Don’t say that, baby…- I can’t stop. | -别这样说 宝贝 -我停不了 |
[1:41:26] | You can’t stop, I can’t stop, | 你停不了 我也停不了 |
[1:41:28] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[1:41:30] | I can stop. | 我可以停下来 |
[1:41:32] | – Come here. – No! No! | -过来 -不 不 |
[1:41:36] | – Come here, just come here… – No, no, no… | -过来 过来就好了 -不 不 不 |
[1:42:47] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[1:42:53] | I just wish they hurry up so you can’t change your mind. | 希望他们能快点 省得你改主意 |
[1:42:57] | Let’s go, let’s go… | 快点 快点 |
[1:43:02] | Baby, you made a promise to me, okay? | 宝贝 你对我许过诺言 记得吗 |
[1:43:07] | You said for better or worse. You said that. | 你说不论未来是好是坏 你说过的 |
[1:43:13] | You said it. It was a promise. | 你说过的 那是个承诺 |
[1:43:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:43:19] | Now this is my worst. | 现在就是我的最低谷 |
[1:43:23] | – Okay? This is my worst. – I’m sorry. | -行吗 这就是我最低谷 -对不起 |
[1:43:28] | But I’m gonna get better. | 但我会好起来的 |
[1:43:30] | You just got to give me a chance to get better. | 你得给我振作起来的机会 |
[1:43:40] | Come here please. Please face one another… | 请站过来 面向对方 |
[1:43:48] | I’m so sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[1:43:55] | I love you so much… | 我这么爱你 |
[1:43:58] | – Dean, I give you this ring… -As a symbol… | -迪恩 我给你这个戒指 -作为 |
[1:44:02] | As a symbol… | 作为 |
[1:44:03] | – Of my solemn vow… – Of my solemn vow… | -我庄严誓言 -我庄严誓言 |
[1:44:07] | – And everlasting love… – And everlasting love. | -和永恒爱情的象征 -和永恒爱情的象征 |
[1:44:10] | For as much as you have consented in holy wedlock before God, | 你们在上帝面前许下婚姻的盟誓 |
[1:44:15] | I do, by the power vested in me. | 以法律所赋予的合法权利 |
[1:44:19] | I announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[1:44:52] | Baby, baby… | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[1:44:54] | You’ve got to just give me some space. | 你得给我一些空间 |
[1:44:57] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome! | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[1:45:31] | Hey Frankie, come back! | 弗兰琪 回来 |
[1:45:36] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:45:43] | Frankie, you got to go back, okay? | 弗兰琪 你得回去 好吗 |
[1:45:47] | Daddy, Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:45:53] | – Where is she? – She ran after Dean… | -她去哪儿了 -她追迪恩去了 |
[1:46:08] | Go back to your mom please. Go back to your mom. | 回你妈妈那儿 回妈妈那儿 |
[1:46:14] | Just come back! | 回来 |
[1:46:16] | – You want to race? – Okay. | -我们赛跑 -好 |
[1:46:18] | Ready, 1..2..3… go! | 预备 一 二 三 跑 |
[1:46:31] | Oh sweetheart, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[1:46:33] | No, don’t cry, it’s okay. Who’s my big girl? | 别哭 没事的 不是大姑娘了吗 |
[1:46:40] | – I love him. – I know, baby… | -我爱他 -我知道 宝贝 |
[1:46:45] | Mommy’s got you, don’t cry, it’s okay. | 有妈妈在 别哭 没事的 |