时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | All right, you’ll take the skinny one on the right, | 好了 你负责右边的瘦子 |
[00:05] | and I’ll take the big one on the left. | 我搞定左边的大块头 |
[00:08] | NYPD! Santa, stop hitting Santa. | 警察 圣诞老人 别打圣诞老人了 |
[00:11] | What’s going on here? | 什么情况 |
[00:12] | I’ve been on this corner for six years. | 这个角落我占了六年了 |
[00:14] | Suddenly, this guy shows up. | 突然 这家伙出现了 |
[00:15] | Hey, you don’t own this corner. I got a charity too. | 这个角落又不是你的 我也要募捐的 |
[00:17] | Canine diabetes? Who cares about fat dogs? | 给得糖尿病的狗吗 狗胖一点怎么啦 |
[00:19] | They can’t give themselves shots, they got paws. | 他们只有爪子 不能给自己打针 |
[00:21] | All right. Calm down, calm down. | 好了 冷静 冷静 |
[00:23] | Boyle, frisk the skinny one. | Boyle 给那个瘦子搜身 |
[00:24] | I’ve gone 42 years without a lump of coal. | 我已经42年没收到煤块了 |
[00:26] | I’m not gonna start now. | 我才不想破坏这个记录呢 |
[00:27] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在搞笑吗 |
[00:28] | All right, fine. Come here, buddy. | 好吧 算了 你过来 |
[00:32] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[00:37] | Hit him in his fat cherry cheeks. | 揍他的大胖花脸 |
[00:38] | Ooh! | 喔 |
[00:39] | Ugh, that felt wrong. | 呃 感觉好怪 |
[00:41] | Knife! | 刀 |
[00:42] | Skinny Santa’s got a knife! | 瘦圣诞老人有刀 |
[00:43] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[00:45] | That’s right. Boom! | 搞定 哈 |
[00:46] | Just kicked Santa in the testicles. | 直接踹圣诞老人的蛋蛋 |
[00:51] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐啊 |
[01:14] | Looking good. Happy Hanukkah. | 气色不错 光明节快乐 |
[01:16] | You look happy. | 心情这么好 |
[01:18] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[01:19] | Your egg sandwich fell on the floor and they gave it to you for free. | 你的鸡蛋三明治掉地上 店主免费送你了 |
[01:21] | No. Can you do that? | 没有 这样也行吗 |
[01:23] | Why doesn’t everyone just drop their sandwiches on the floor? | 那大家干嘛不都把三明治扔地上 |
[01:25] | I was trying to insult you. | 我是想羞辱你 |
[01:27] | And instead, you gave me an amazing life hack. | 结果却给了我个超赞生活小妙招 |
[01:30] | Oh, Amy, you shouldn’t have. But this is embarrassing. | 噢 Amy 何必呢 这下我多尴尬 |
[01:34] | I didn’t get you a present. | 我没给你准备礼物 |
[01:35] | The gift is for Captain Holt. | 这是给Holt警监的 |
[01:37] | It’s one of six presents I got him | 这是六份礼物中的一份 |
[01:38] | representing the six lessons that he’s taught me: | 六份礼物分别对应他教我的六样东西 |
[01:41] | Determination, wisdom, posture… | 决心 智慧 态度 |
[01:44] | Excuse me, everyone. | 打扰了 各位 |
[01:45] | As you may know, this is the holiday season. | 你们知道 到了过节的时候 |
[01:47] | Detectives sometimes feel the urge to buy their captains holiday presents. | 警探们可能会觉得得给警监送份礼 |
[01:51] | Please refrain from doing so. | 请打消这个念头 |
[01:53] | Under no circumstances | 不管在什么情况下 |
[01:55] | do I want a present. | 我都不会想要礼物的 |
[01:57] | Peralta, my office. | Peralta 来下办公室 |
[01:59] | Roger that! | 遵命 |
[02:00] | Oh, my God, I have to return so many items. | 天哪 我要退还好多东西了 |
[02:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:03] | Shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[02:05] | Thank you for joining us, Peralta. | 感谢加入我们的会谈 Peralta |
[02:06] | This is deputy chief Gerber. | 这是副分局长Gerber |
[02:07] | Ah, merry Christmas, chief. | 圣诞快乐 局长 |
[02:09] | And a very merry Christmas to you, Captain. | 祝你圣诞超级快乐 警监 |
[02:11] | Ho, ho, ho! | 吼吼吼 |
[02:13] | Captain Holt has received a number of death threats. | Holt警监收到了一串死亡威胁 |
[02:16] | Oh. | 喔 |
[02:17] | I really came in here with the wrong energy. | 那我真带错了精气神进来 |
[02:19] | Captains receive meaningless threats all the time. | 警监经常会收到无意义的威胁 |
[02:21] | It’s really no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[02:22] | Of course, totally. I mean, why would a death threat be a big deal? | 当然啦 绝对没有 死亡威胁有什么大不了 |
[02:25] | Oh, that’s right. ‘Cause it threatens death. | 对了 因为它威胁死亡 |
[02:27] | It’s a hoax. | 恶作剧罢了 |
[02:28] | I didn’t wanna alarm the squad. | 我不想惊动大家 |
[02:30] | So, please, keep this between us. | 所以 请保守这个秘密 |
[02:32] | Awesome. I’m great at secrets. | 太好了 我最擅长保守秘密了 |
[02:34] | Santiago got you like six presents. | Santiago给你准备了六份礼物 |
[02:36] | Well, it may be a hoax, but protocol dictates | 这也许是恶作剧 但是按照程序 |
[02:39] | that Captain Holt have a security detail with him at all times. | Holt警监应该要随身配一个全天的护卫 |
[02:42] | He’s chosen you for that detail. | 他选中你了 |
[02:44] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[02:45] | And not at all surprising. I’m his favorite. | 但也不足为奇 我是他的最爱 |
[02:48] | Tell me, what would this job entail? | 说吧 我具体要怎么做 |
[02:50] | – You’ll be assigned to Captain Holt. – Uh-huh. | – 你将被调遣给Holt警监 – 嗯 |
[02:52] | You’ll be entirely in control of his movements. – Amazing. | – 要完全掌控他的行程 – 赞 |
[02:54] | He will not leave your sight. | 不能让他离开你的视线 |
[02:56] | You have the authority to make decisions that you feel | 在以他的安全为第一前提的情况下 |
[02:58] | – are in the best interest of his safety. – Oh, my God. | – 你有权做任何决定 – 我的天哪 |
[03:01] | Basically you’ll be completely in charge. | 基本上就是全权负责 |
[03:03] | Oh, well, it sounds really tough, | 好吧 听起来不容易啊 |
[03:04] | but of course I accept, | 不过我当然接受 |
[03:05] | and I will be willing to put my life at risk for this man | 我愿意付出生命 |
[03:08] | to have to follow all of my orders. | 让这个人听我号令 |
[03:09] | Thank you! This is the best Christmas ever. | 多谢 这真是史上最棒的圣诞节了 |
[03:11] | God bless us, everyone! | 上帝保佑我们每一个人 |
[03:14] | Hey, my flight is at 8:00 tonight. It’s domestic. | 我的航班是今晚八点 国内航班 |
[03:17] | You think I’ll be safe if I get to the airport five hours early? | 你觉得提前五个小时去够了吗 |
[03:20] | Five? No way! | 五个小时 怎么可能 |
[03:21] | You gotta do seven. Seven minimum. | 要提前七小时 最少七小时 |
[03:23] | Seven. I knew it. Yep. | 七小时 明白了 |
[03:24] | Why are you going on a singles cruise? | 你为什么一个人去旅游 |
[03:26] | I thought you were into Rosa. | 我以为你喜欢Rosa呢 |
[03:27] | Well, I am. | 我确实喜欢她 |
[03:29] | But I’ve begun to feel like there’s a slight chance | 但是我开始觉得 有那么一点点可能 |
[03:31] | Rosa may not love me back. | Rosa不会喜欢我的 |
[03:33] | Hey, how about we grab some dinner tonight, just you and me? | 我们今晚一起吃饭如何 就我们俩 |
[03:36] | That’s nice, and I like you as a person, | 很好 作为朋友 我挺喜欢你的 |
[03:38] | but I’m just not interested in you… Romantically. | 就是对你没性趣 |
[03:41] | Coolio! | 好嘞 |
[03:42] | Hey, what say you we grab a drink? | 我们出去喝一杯如何 |
[03:44] | You’re starting to make this weird. | 你这样让我很尴尬 |
[03:46] | I’m not into you that way, and I have a boyfriend. | 我对你没兴趣 而且我有男朋友 |
[03:48] | Got you. Rain check. | 好吧 那改天 |
[03:50] | A rose… for Rosa. | 一枝玫瑰 献给Rosa(音似玫瑰) |
[03:52] | Listen to me! | 好好听着 |
[03:53] | The healthy thing for you to do is move on. | 你现在最应该做的就是放手 |
[03:56] | So we both decided the healthy thing for me to do is to just move on. | 所以我们决定了 我现在最应该做的就是放手 |
[04:01] | I’m impressed, Charles. That’s very mature. | 我好感动啊 Charles 表现真成熟 |
[04:03] | Thanks. You know what’s funny? | 谢谢 你知道有趣的地方是什么吗 |
[04:05] | – I realized I sometimes… – Oh, no, don’t get comfy. | – 我意识到我有时候 – 别越说越开心 |
[04:07] | This wasn’t an invitation to keep talking. | 我没有继续聊下去的意思 |
[04:09] | Gotcha. Rain check on the convo. | 明白 改天再聊 |
[04:10] | – Yeah. – Sure, sure, sure. | – 好的 – 没问题 |
[04:11] | Peralta’s busy, so let’s just get started. | Peralta有事 那我们就开始吧 |
[04:14] | Now, the Captain won’t allow us to give him all the presents we bought him. | 现在的情况是 警监不让我们买礼物送给他 |
[04:17] | You are the only one that did that. | 就你一个人准备送 |
[04:19] | But we can make him the greatest Christmas card of all time. | 但是我们可以给他做一张 史上最棒的圣诞贺卡 |
[04:23] | We’re gonna wear Santa hats and big sweaters | 我们要戴圣诞帽穿大毛衣 |
[04:26] | and take a picture of us all in a lineup. | 然后排一排照张相 |
[04:27] | I’m sorry, Santiago, but I don’t have time for that. | 不好意思 Santiago 我没有时间搞这些 |
[04:30] | My psych evaluation is today. | 今天我要做心理评估 |
[04:32] | They’re gonna decide if I’m ready to make it back on the streets. | 他们会决定 我是否准备好重新出勤了 |
[04:34] | Why do you care what they think? | 你为什么在意他们的看法 |
[04:35] | Psychologists are just people who weren’t smart enough to be psychics. | 心理学家只是一群没有聪明到能通灵的人而已 |
[04:38] | Don’t worry, sergeant. We’ll add you in later. | 别担心 警长 我们会后期把你加上去的 |
[04:42] | Sorry, I gotta go too. My flight is in… | 抱歉 我也得走了 我的航班就在 |
[04:45] | Ah, eight hours. | 啊 八个小时后 |
[04:46] | I can make it. | 我能赶上的 |
[04:47] | I’ll buy a sandwich on the plane. | 三明治就在飞机上买算了 |
[04:49] | Boyle Boyle! | |
[04:50] | So if Peralta, Boyle, and the sergeant are out… | 如果没有Peralta Boyle和警长的话 |
[04:52] | Fine, everyone just go. | 好吧 大家可以解散了 |
[04:54] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[04:55] | I could take a pic of myself dressed up as an elf. | 我可以照一张我打扮成小精灵的照片 |
[04:59] | Elfie-selfie. | 精灵自拍照 |
[05:01] | Not that… | 不是那种 |
[05:03] | But I think there is something you could help me with. | 不过我想到你可以帮我什么了 |
[05:07] | You gonna sit there all day? | 你要在这坐一整天吗 |
[05:09] | Affirmative, stone eagle. | 没错 石鹰 |
[05:11] | That’s the Secret Service codename I gave you. | 这是我给你取的特勤代号 |
[05:13] | Just sitting here doing my job, | 只要坐在这儿 做好工作 |
[05:15] | watching, protecting, bossing you around. | 看守 保护 指挥你 |
[05:17] | Now, for your safety, if you could open up your Internet browser | 为了你的安全 希望你能打开浏览器 |
[05:20] | and search the words “Pigs” And “Jet skis,” | 搜索”猪”和”喷气滑水” |
[05:21] | and that’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[05:23] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Where you going, Cold Mountain? | 慢着慢着 你要上哪儿去啊 冷山 |
[05:26] | I changed your codename. | 我给你换了个代号 |
[05:27] | To use the restroom. | 上厕所 |
[05:28] | I’m only asking this for your safety. | 我是出于安全考虑才这么问的 |
[05:30] | Is it a number one or a number two? | 大号还是小号 |
[05:32] | Your silence indicates number two. | 不说话 看来是大号 |
[05:35] | Let me do some recon. | 让我侦察一下 |
[05:40] | It’s all clear, sir. | 里面安全 长官 |
[05:42] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, | 上上上 快上 快上 |
[05:45] | go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go. | 上上上 |
[05:49] | Cold Mountain is on the move. | 冷山正在移动 |
[05:51] | I repeat, Cold Mountain is rolling to the can. | 重复 冷山在向厕所移动 |
[05:54] | Sergeant Jeffords, thank you for coming in today. | Jeffords警长 感谢你的到来 |
[05:57] | We are here to assess your readiness for active duty, | 我们今天要评定你是否准备好恢复现役职务 |
[06:01] | and if all goes I will stamp this release form, | 如果一切顺利 我就在这份声明表上盖章 |
[06:04] | you can go back in the field. | 你就能继续执行任务了 |
[06:06] | Well, I think I’m ready. | 我觉得我已经准备好了 |
[06:08] | I am no longer fixating on my fears, ha. | 我已经不再去想我的恐惧了 |
[06:10] | Good. But for today, let’s… fixate on those fears. | 很好 不过今天 我们还是要来关注下恐惧 |
[06:15] | Okay. Um… | 好的 |
[06:17] | That sounds fun. | 感觉很有意思 |
[06:19] | Let’s begin by talking about your baby girls and your wife, | 我们先来谈谈你的女儿们 还有你的妻子 |
[06:23] | and what would happen to them if you died… In the line of duty. | 以及如果你在执行任务时不幸牺牲 她们会怎样 |
[06:30] | I popped your pillow. | 我把你的枕头挤爆了 |
[06:43] | Hey. Captain… | 嘿 警监 |
[06:44] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想上哪儿去啊 |
[06:46] | I’m going home to work in peace. | 我准备回家 安静地工作 |
[06:48] | That’s a negative, ice veins. Changed your codename again. | 我要拒绝你的请求 冰脉 我又给你换了个代号 |
[06:50] | Do you know why I chose you to be my security escort? | 你知道为什么我选你做安全护卫吗 |
[06:53] | Because I’m a modern-day Sherlock Holmes? | 因为我是现代版福尔摩斯吗 |
[06:55] | No, I chose you because the threat is not real. | 不是 因为这个威胁不是真的 |
[06:58] | And I thought you’d have no problem breaking the rules | 而且我以为你会打破条条框框 |
[07:00] | and letting me get my work done. | 让我做完我的工作 |
[07:02] | Now… let me go. | 现在 让我走 |
[07:03] | Well, you thought wrong. | 你想错了 |
[07:05] | You can’t go home. It’s protocol. | 你不能回去 程序就是这样 |
[07:07] | But if you really wanna get outta here, | 如果你真不想待在这儿 |
[07:08] | you can come to my mom’s. | 你可以去我妈家 |
[07:10] | She lives nearby. | 她就住在附近 |
[07:12] | Or I can lock you up in the holding cell with an armed escort. | 或者我把你锁到拘留所里 再配个武装护卫 |
[07:14] | Totally your call. | 你自己决定吧 |
[07:15] | Fine. We will go to your mother’s house. | 好吧 我们去你妈家 |
[07:18] | I guess I am curious to see where… This all started. | 我也挺好奇 你奇葩的起源 |
[07:22] | Shotgun. | 我要坐副驾 |
[07:25] | So… this is my mom’s place. | 这就是我妈家 |
[07:27] | You can just throw your jacket in the closet. | 你可以把你外套扔那个房里 |
[07:32] | That’s a bathroom. | 那是厕所 |
[07:33] | Water closet. My mom’s British. | 茅房 我妈是英国人 |
[07:37] | Why are there no photographs of you? | 怎么都没你照片 |
[07:39] | No holiday decorations. | 也没有节日装饰 |
[07:41] | Nothing but… | 什么都没有 只有 |
[07:43] | Motel art. | 旅馆风格装饰画 |
[07:47] | This isn’t your mom’s apartment. | 这不是你妈家 |
[07:49] | It’s a safe house, son! You’ve been protected. | 这是个安全屋 小子 你在保护之下 |
[07:52] | Don’t say “Son.” | 不要说”小子” |
[07:54] | Get outta my way. | 走开 |
[07:55] | Look, you wouldn’t stay at your desk | 你不愿意待在你办公室 |
[07:57] | and you evaded your protection detail. | 你已经违反了你的保护措施 |
[07:58] | I’m sorry, but I’ve gotta order you to stay. | 很抱歉 但是我必须命令你留在这里 |
[08:00] | I love giving you orders. | 我好喜欢给你发号施令 |
[08:02] | The only way you’re gonna keep me here is if you physically stop me. | 你想留住我只有一个办法 那就是你能在肢体上拦住我 |
[08:04] | Can you do that, Peralta? | 你拦得住我吗 Peralta |
[08:06] | I didn’t think so. | 我觉得你可拦不住我 |
[08:09] | – Jordan. – Ahh! | – 乔丹射篮 – 啊啊 |
[08:11] | Oh, no. | 哎呀不好了 |
[08:13] | We’re handcuffed together and we’ve lost the key. | 我们被铐在一起了 还把钥匙弄丢了 |
[08:15] | Falconer one to HQ, stone eagle is in the cage. | 鹰猎者一号呼叫总部 石鹰已入笼 |
[08:18] | I repeat, stone eagle is in the cage. | 重复 石鹰已入笼 |
[08:24] | I told you the death threat was not serious. | 我都告诉你了 死亡威胁不是认真的 |
[08:29] | So what on earth are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[08:31] | Look, I know you think that I’m just goofing around, | 我知道你觉得我在瞎搞 |
[08:33] | but I got a direct order from your boss to protect you. | 但是我从你上司那得到了直接命令 要保护你 |
[08:37] | So from this point forward, we’re on lockdown. | 从这一刻开始 我们开始一级禁闭 |
[08:38] | Fine. But before we go into lockdown… | 好吧 在我们开始禁闭之前 |
[08:40] | Too late. You’re on it. | 太晚了 已经开始了 |
[08:41] | I’d like to text my husband and tell him I’ll be coming home late tonight. | 我要给我丈夫发个短信 告诉他今晚我晚点回家 |
[08:43] | All right, but for security reasons, i get to craft the message. | 好吧 但出于安全考虑 我来替你发 |
[08:47] | Let’s start with a pleasant greeting. | 先愉快地问候一下 |
[08:49] | How about… “Hello, honey.” | “亲爱的你好” 如何 |
[08:50] | You will not craft the message. | 你不许替我发 |
[08:52] | Okay, roger that. “Honey’s” Wrong. | 好吧 收到 不能说”亲爱的” |
[08:54] | How about “Hello, husband”? | “丈夫你好” 如何 |
[08:55] | How about “Hello, sir”? | “先生你好”呢 |
[08:56] | – You call each other “Sir”? – Give me my phone. | – 你们管对方叫”先生”啊 – 把手机给我 |
[08:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:02] | I’ll give you some privacy. | 给你点隐私 |
[09:05] | Maybe put Hitchcock’s head on top like an angel. | 把Hitchcock的头像放到顶上试试 像天使一样 |
[09:09] | Like that? | 这样吗 |
[09:11] | No, put it behind the tree. | 算了 还是放到树后头吧 |
[09:13] | Thanks for helping me make this card. | 谢谢你帮我做这张卡片 |
[09:15] | You’re so good at this stuff. | 你对这事儿真的很在行 |
[09:16] | I know. I’m good at everything. | 我知道 我对什么都很在行 |
[09:18] | All right, so here’s all the pictures of Rosa that we have. | 这里是我们手头上所有Rosa的照片 |
[09:22] | Which one should we use? | 用哪张 |
[09:23] | She never smiles. Is her mouth broken? | 她从来都不笑 她嘴巴是坏了吗 |
[09:26] | Well, what about if we… Flip those lips? | 不如我们把她嘴唇倒过来 |
[09:31] | – Oh, God. – Oof! That’s horrifying. | – 天呐 – 呕 太吓人了 |
[09:34] | We have to get a picture of Rosa smiling. | 我们得弄张Rosa笑的照片 |
[09:35] | Holt’s card has to be perfect. | Holt的贺卡必须完美 |
[09:37] | Guys… I got this. | 让我来 |
[09:39] | I can make Rosa smile. | 我能让Rosa笑 |
[09:41] | Just keep your cameras ready. | 把相机准备好 |
[09:45] | Making coffee? | 做咖啡呢 |
[09:46] | Can you make another cup for senor tickle and his nueve amigos? | 能给挠痒痒大师和他的九个朋友做一杯吗 |
[09:51] | Tickle, tickle, tickle! | 挠痒痒 挠痒痒 |
[09:51] | – What the hell, Hitchcock? – Ow, ahh! Ow, ow, ow! | – Hitchcock你搞什么鬼啊 – 嗷 嗷嗷 |
[09:54] | I think you sprained senor tickle. | 挠痒痒大师被你扭伤了 |
[09:57] | Next time, I break it off. | 再有下次我就直接折断 |
[10:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:05] | My safe house, my rules. | 我的安全屋我做主 |
[10:07] | This is a no tie zone. | 这是无领带区 |
[10:10] | A hungry safe house is an unsafe safe house. | 饥饿的安全屋就是不安全的安全屋 |
[10:15] | A fun safe house is a safe safe house. | 有趣的安全屋就是安全的安全屋 |
[10:18] | My serve. | 我发球 |
[10:23] | I thought you said you’ve never played this. | 你不是说你从没玩过吗 |
[10:25] | It’s very intuitive. | 直觉好 |
[10:26] | Let’s have another sandwich. | 还是再吃一个三明治好了 |
[10:28] | A safe house- watching safe house | 看<安全屋>的安全屋 |
[10:29] | is a safe safe house house. | 是个安安全全的屋屋 |
[10:32] | I’ve already seen the film. | 我已经看过这部电影了 |
[10:33] | I enjoyed it. | 我很喜欢 |
[10:34] | Wow, I would not have guessed that. | 哇 这我还真没猜到 |
[10:36] | You see, those are the kind of things that you learn | 当我们被铐在一起的时候 |
[10:37] | when you’re handcuffed together. | 就会了解这些事儿了对吧 |
[10:39] | And that is the true meaning of Christmas. | 这就是圣诞节的真谛 |
[10:42] | Who knows we’re here? | 谁知道我们在这里 |
[10:43] | Get behind me. | 到我身后去 |
[10:46] | No, no! Going over! | 不不 过去 |
[10:48] | Standard protocol suggests that you put me in another room before you open the door. | 标准程序要求你开门前 把我安置在其他房间 |
[10:51] | But since you’ve cuffed us together… | 但是因为你把我俩都铐上了 |
[10:53] | I order you to be quiet. | 我命令你保持安静 |
[10:54] | Come on. | 过来 |
[10:59] | Freeze, sicko! | 不许动 坏人 |
[11:01] | Jake, it’s me, Charles from work. | Jake 是我 Charles 你同事 |
[11:05] | Okay, let’s switch gears, do a little word association. | 好吧 我们换个话题 做下词汇联想 |
[11:08] | What do you think of when I say the word “Bottle”? | 当我说”瓶子” 你会想到什么 |
[11:11] | Liquor store, holdup, gun, die. | 酒肆 抢劫 枪击 死亡 |
[11:15] | How about “Grass”? | 那”草”呢 |
[11:17] | Marijuana, drugs. | 大麻 毒品 |
[11:20] | Gun, die. | 枪击 死亡 |
[11:22] | Cat. | 猫 |
[11:23] | Kitten. | 猫咪 |
[11:25] | Cute. | 可爱 |
[11:26] | Calm. False sense of security. | 平静 不安 |
[11:28] | Gun, die. | 枪击 死亡 |
[11:31] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[11:33] | You gonna stamp my form? | 你要给我的表格盖章吗 |
[11:34] | No. I just didn’t want the ink to dry out. | 不是 我只是不想油墨干了 |
[11:41] | Boyle, what are you doing here? | Boyle 你在这儿干嘛 |
[11:42] | I thought you had to catch a flight. | 我以为你要赶飞机 |
[11:43] | I do. My flight is in six hours. | 是啊 我的航班只有六小时了 |
[11:45] | But the Captain texted me to come, | 但是警监叫我过来 |
[11:47] | – so I’m here. – What? | – 我就来了 – 啥 |
[11:48] | You texted Boyle when you told me you were texting your husband? | 你给Boyle发短信却告诉我是给你老公发 |
[11:51] | As the person who’s completely in charge here, | 作为一个在这掌大权的人 |
[11:53] | I am very disappointed in you. | 我对你很失望 |
[11:55] | I’m changing your codename to “Bad boy.” | 我要把你的代号改成 坏小子 |
[11:58] | Oh, I can’t imagine what it’s like to be disappointed at someone under your command. | 我想象不出对一个听命于你的家伙失望是怎样情形 |
[12:01] | Okay, I see what you’re doing. Tushy. | 我知道你要干嘛 说得屁亮 |
[12:05] | It’s touche. | 是说得漂亮 |
[12:06] | Well, I’m in charge, and I say it’s tushy. Boyle? | 这里我说算 我就说是屁亮 Boyle |
[12:09] | I’ve heard it both ways. | 两种说法我都听过 |
[12:10] | Please don’t involve me in this. | 拜托别让我搀和进去 |
[12:11] | I’m just here to uncuff the Captain | 我只是来给警监解铐 |
[12:12] | and take him to his old precinct. | 然后带他去老片区 |
[12:14] | What? | 啥 |
[12:15] | Old precinct? Wait a minute. | 老片区 等等 |
[12:17] | You weren’t going home at all. | 你根本不是要回家 |
[12:18] | You were going to investigate the threat | 你是想调查恐吓的事 |
[12:20] | because it’s not a hoax, it’s real! | 因为那不是恶作剧 是真事儿 |
[12:22] | – Wrong, it’s not real. – You’re lying! | – 错 不是真的 – 你撒谎 |
[12:24] | You have a tell. | 你有个微表情 |
[12:25] | When you lie, the corner of your mouth moves, and it just moved. | 只要你撒谎 嘴角就会动 刚刚就动了 |
[12:27] | Wrong, it’s not real. | 不是 不是真的 |
[12:29] | You’re lying! | 你撒谎 |
[12:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:32] | I believe the threat is real, | 我相信恐吓是真实的 |
[12:33] | though I’m not sure who’s behind it. | 虽然我不太确信幕后是谁 |
[12:35] | But this is my problem, | 但这是我的问题 |
[12:36] | and I’m gonna solve it on my own. | 我会自己解决 |
[12:38] | – Boyle, uncuff me. – Don’t do it, Charles. | – Boyle 帮我解手铐 – 不许这样做 Charles |
[12:39] | I’ll take you on that trip to the botanical gardens we’ve always talked about. | 我会带你来趟植物园之旅 我们说了好久了 |
[12:42] | Uncuff me, and that’s a direct order. | 给我解铐 这是命令 |
[12:43] | Don’t do it, best friend. Botanical gardens. | 不许这样做 好朋友 植物园诶 |
[12:45] | Ah! This is just like Christmas at my parents’ house. | 就像我爸妈家过的圣诞节 |
[12:48] | Why do they have separate dining rooms? | 为什么他们有两间餐厅呢 |
[12:49] | I… | 我 |
[12:53] | No! | 不 |
[12:55] | That was not one of the options! | 这可不是选项之一啊 |
[12:57] | I couldn’t choose, I love you both so much. | 我无法决断 我太爱你们两个了 |
[13:00] | Who wants to watch |
谁想看<安全屋> |
[13:05] | So, including letters, e-mails, and texts from a blocked phone, | 包括信件 电邮 隐蔽手机发出的短信 |
[13:08] | we have received ten threats. | 我们已经收到了十次恐吓 |
[13:10] | How many people have you put away that might want you dead? | 你到底抓了多少 想让你死的人啊 |
[13:12] | I’ve arrested over 600 people. | 逮了超过600人吧 |
[13:14] | Brag. | 吹牛 |
[13:15] | Boyle, will you please read the transcripts of the threats he’s received? | Boyle 你能帮忙读下他收到的恐吓吗 |
[13:18] | Yup. “Die, die, die.” “Die, Holt, die.” | 好 “去死 去死 去死 去死 Holt 去死” |
[13:21] | Okay, a little obvious. | 好吧 真直白 |
[13:22] | “You will drown in your own blood.” | 你将溺死在自己的鲜血之中 |
[13:24] | Better. Although I would’ve gone with the whole, | 好多了 不过我还是更喜欢 |
[13:26] | “I’m gonna staple my face onto your face” Thing. | “我会把我的脸贴在你的脸上”这种 |
[13:29] | Human skin mask. Classic. | 人皮面具 经典 |
[13:31] | The next one is “I’m gonna send you off the deep end.” | 下一条是 我会送你下深渊 |
[13:34] | “Drowning” And “Deep end.” | 溺死 深渊 |
[13:36] | Almost sounds like he’s talking about a swimming pool. | 听起来像是在说游泳池 |
[13:38] | It’s Haimes. | 是Haimes |
[13:40] | Aha! Who’s Haimes? | 啊哈 谁是Haimes |
[13:41] | Colin Haimes, the freestyle killer. | Colin Haimes 自由泳杀人犯 |
[13:44] | He took out an entire 4×100 meter relay swim team in 1982. | 1982年他灭掉了整只4×100接力游泳队 |
[13:50] | Marco Marco. | |
[13:52] | Now you say “Polo,” Punk. | 你要说 Polo 傻瓜 |
[13:56] | The freestyle killer. | 自由泳杀人犯 |
[13:58] | Man! How come all the killers you’ve caught had such cool names? | 天啊 为什么你抓的杀人犯都有炫酷的名字啊 |
[14:01] | The best name I ever brought in was “Narrow shoes” Sam, | 我遇到最炫的名字就是窄鞋子Sam |
[14:04] | – because… – his shoes were narrow and his name was Sam. | – 因为 – 他的鞋子很窄 名字叫Sam |
[14:05] | – I get it. – Yeah, you get it. | – 我懂了 – 可不是 |
[14:07] | Well, Captain, it looks like you needed our help after all. | 警监 看来你还是需要我们的帮助 |
[14:10] | Together, we figured out it was Haimes, | 我们一起推断出是Haimes |
[14:12] | and together, we’re gonna take him down. | 我们也会一起将他绳之以法 |
[14:13] | Because together, we can do anything. | 因为你我一起 必将所向披靡 |
[14:16] | Here we go! | 来吧 人浪 |
[14:17] | I’m finding Haimes alone. | 是我自个儿发现的Haimes |
[14:21] | Coming back at you, Jake! | 人浪回涌 Jake |
[14:27] | Oh, my God, Rosa! | 天啊 Rosa |
[14:28] | I accidentally opened your mail, | 我不小心开封了你的信件 |
[14:30] | but look what it says. | 但是看上面说啥 |
[14:31] | “Dear miss Diaz, you just won…” | “亲爱的Diaz小姐 您已赢得” |
[14:34] | Rosa, guess what. I accidentally opened your mail, | Rosa 我不小心开封了你的信件 |
[14:37] | and here’s what it says. “Dear miss Diaz, you just won…” | 上面说 “亲爱的Diaz小姐 您已赢得” |
[14:39] | No, I’m reading the letter, and you’re taking the picture. | 不对 是我读信你拍照 |
[14:42] | – What? – Ha! | – 啥 – 哈 |
[14:43] | You were trying to get me to smile for your dumb picture, | 你们为了那蠢照片想逗我笑 |
[14:45] | but you messed up. | 但你们搞砸了 |
[14:47] | Ah! She smiled. She’s smiling! | 啊 她笑了 她笑了 |
[14:49] | And no one has a camera. | 但是没人拍下来 |
[14:51] | Got it, Amy. | 搞定 Amy |
[14:52] | Got a picture of you frowning. | 一张你皱眉的照片 |
[14:53] | That’s what you wanted, right? | 这是你想要的 对吧 |
[14:57] | Peralta, for the last time | Peralta 最后申明 |
[14:59] | we don’t have to go back to the precinct. | 我们没必要回到那个片区 |
[15:00] | I don’t need everyone’s help. | 我不需要任何人帮忙 |
[15:01] | Look, Captain, you’re stubborn. | 听着 警监 你太固执了 |
[15:03] | And that’s an adorable quality. | 真是可爱的品质啊 |
[15:05] | You wanna know what’s not an adorable quality? | 那你知道什么是不可爱的品质吗 |
[15:07] | – Being dead. – Acne. Yep, being dead. | – 是死亡 – 有粉刺 是 是死亡 |
[15:09] | I mean, I give up. What’s going on with you? Why are you being so weird about this? | 我放弃 你这是怎么了 为什么对这事表现得这么怪 |
[15:12] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你们帮忙 |
[15:14] | I don’t wanna involve you, or Boyle, or anyone. | 我不想牵扯你或者Boyle 任何人进来 |
[15:17] | Because I brought this situation on myself. | 因为麻烦是我惹的 |
[15:19] | No one should get hurt because of a dumb mistake I made as a brash, young Detective. | 我年轻傲慢时犯下的错误 不应该让别人受到牵连 |
[15:23] | Hey, Haimes. | 嘿 Haimes |
[15:25] | You’re gonna spend the rest of your life in a little cement room, doing nothing. | 你将在一小间水泥房里度过余生 无所事事 |
[15:29] | And while you’re in there, I’m gonna go for a swim. | 你在那儿 而我却要去游泳了 |
[15:32] | And after that swim, I might take another swim. | 游完了这趟 我会接着游另一趟 |
[15:36] | And you’ll just be sitting there | 而你 却只能坐在那儿 |
[15:37] | on your metal toilet, | 在你的金属马桶上 |
[15:40] | thinking of me swim, swim, swimming | 想着我在游泳 游泳 还是游泳 |
[15:44] | all day long. | 游一整天 |
[15:47] | When I get out of lockup, | 一旦有天我出狱 |
[15:48] | I’m gonna hunt you down and kill you. | 我会找到你 然后宰了你 |
[15:50] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[15:52] | Right. | 来啊 |
[15:54] | Wow. I think I really would’ve gotten along with young Ray Holt. | 哇 我认为我和年轻的Ray Holt肯定很合得来 |
[15:57] | Yes, that’s why I decided to change everything about my life. | 是啊 这也是我决定彻底改变自己的原因 |
[15:59] | Well, frankly, sir, you’re still acting like that brash, dumb Detective. | 坦白的说 长官 你现在还是表现的像个草率愚笨的菜鸟警探 |
[16:03] | If you had truly changed, | 如果你真的改变了 |
[16:04] | you’d be saying a bunch of boring, responsible stuff, like… | 你应该会讲一堆无聊的负责的言论 像是 |
[16:07] | “Don’t be stupid. | “别犯傻 |
[16:08] | “Use the Detective squad. You’re part of a team. | 充分利用你的警探小队 你也是团队的一部分 |
[16:10] | I smell like sandalwood.” | 我闻起来像是檀香木” |
[16:11] | That’s what it is! | 原来是这个味道 |
[16:12] | Yet another terrible impression, Peralta. | 又一次蹩脚的模仿 Peralta |
[16:15] | But I think you’re right. | 不过我认为你说得对 |
[16:16] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么 |
[16:19] | Sir, I’m sure you had your reasons | 长官 我相信你有自己的理由 |
[16:21] | for going to Peralta, but… | 把工作交给Peralta 但是 |
[16:23] | This is exactly the type of job I would love to have. | 这种案件正是我一直希望可以参与的 |
[16:26] | Okay, the next time someone threatens to kill me, | 好 下次有人威胁要杀了我时 |
[16:28] | I’ll come straight to you. | 我第一个就找你 |
[16:30] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[16:31] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[16:33] | I… didn’t mean… | 我不是那意思 |
[16:36] | Let’s catch this bastard. | 我们来抓这个混蛋吧 |
[16:38] | All right, let’s go! Updates. Santiago. | 好 大家注意 案情更新 Santiago |
[16:42] | Looking into Haimes’ associates. Nothing yet. | 正在调查Haimes的同伙 目前没发现 |
[16:44] | Boyle Boyle? | |
[16:45] | Uh, some intel coming in from Ossining. | 来自奥西宁的情报显示 |
[16:47] | Haimes was released two weeks ago. | Haimes 两周前被释放 |
[16:49] | Good. Hitchcock and Scully, update on your secret project? | 好 Hitchcock和Scully 你俩的秘密项目进展如何 |
[16:52] | Hazelnut coffee’ll be up in five minutes. | 榛果咖啡还有5分钟就好了 |
[16:54] | Sumatran’s ready to go. | 苏门答腊咖啡已经好了 |
[16:55] | Keep me updated. | 有新消息就告诉我 |
[16:56] | Warrant for the phone trace came through. | 追踪电话的授权下来了 |
[16:57] | We got Haimes’ number… | 我们有了Haimes的号码 |
[16:59] | And the last coordinates from its GPS. | 最后的GPS地址显示 |
[17:01] | The rail yards. | 他在铁路站场 |
[17:02] | All right, we got him. Everyone suit up! | 好 我们找到他了 大家出发 |
[17:05] | I know there’s no point in telling you not to come, | 我知道告诉你别去也是无济于事 |
[17:07] | but while we’re out there, you’re sticking with me. | 不过我们到了那以后 你要紧跟着我 |
[17:09] | Oh. Goodie. | 好呀 |
[17:11] | Man, you really know how to take the fun out of saving your life. | 你真是很擅长把我们救你命这事的乐趣一扫而光 |
[17:13] | You heard him, Hitchcock. | 你听见他说的了 Hitchcock |
[17:15] | Get that Sumatran in the thermos. | 把苏门答腊咖啡放到保温瓶里 |
[17:17] | I’m on it. | 好嘞 |
[17:24] | If things go south, I just want you to know | 如果这事搞砸了 我只是想让你知道 |
[17:27] | it’s been an honor being able to boss you around. | 我很荣幸可以把你指挥来指挥去 |
[17:30] | Anything else? | 还有呢 |
[17:31] | Yes. What cute little nickname do you call your husband? | 你给你的丈夫起的爱称是什么 |
[17:34] | Kevin Kevin. | |
[17:36] | Adorable. | 可爱极了 |
[17:40] | Sorry you missed your flight. | 很抱歉你误了航班 |
[17:41] | I have a backup flight in four hours. | 四小时后还有个备选航班 |
[17:48] | Gotta flush him out. | 得把他引出来 |
[17:50] | We got his number now. Call his phone. | 我们有他的号码 给他打电话 |
[17:52] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[17:56] | It’s ringing. | 打通了 |
[17:58] | This is exciting. | 太令人兴奋了 |
[18:05] | That is Haimes’ phone. | 那是Haimes的电话 |
[18:07] | I repeat, everyone converge on that ringtone. | 重复一遍 所有人向铃声靠拢 |
[18:13] | He’s heading north on track 17! | 他在第17号轨道 向北逃窜 |
[18:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:20] | When this is all over, we should take a train trip together. | 等这事儿完了 我们应该一起来次火车旅行 |
[18:23] | Just for fun. | 纯粹只是好玩 |
[18:27] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[18:32] | Ray Holt Ray Holt! | |
[18:33] | Hello, Haimes. | 你好 Haimes |
[18:35] | Thought about you every day I was in jail just like you said. | 我在监狱时每天都在想你 就像你所说的 |
[18:38] | I thought about pointing a gun at you and pulling the trigger. | 我想拿枪指着你 然后扣动扳机 |
[18:42] | – Kinda like this. – Noooo! | – 就像这样 – 不 |
[18:47] | Terry’s back! | Terry归来 |
[18:48] | Terry’s back! | Terry归来 |
[18:49] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[18:51] | Nice work, Jeffords. | 好样的 Jeffords |
[18:52] | Nice work, Peralta. | 好样的 Peralta |
[18:54] | Captain, you’re doing it. You’re emoting. | 警监 你开始流露感情了 |
[18:59] | I need an ambulance. Boyle’s down. | 我需要救护车 Boyle受伤了 |
[19:03] | Ah, what happened? Am I dead? | 怎么了 我死了吗 |
[19:06] | You saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[19:07] | Die, pig! | 去死吧 蠢猪 |
[19:10] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[19:12] | Ahhh! | 啊 |
[19:15] | Oh, my butt! | 我的屁股 |
[19:18] | Oh, my butt. | 我的屁股 |
[19:26] | He’s gonna be fine. You can see him in a minute. | 他不会有事的 你几分钟后就能看他了 |
[19:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:31] | Sarge, I’m so glad that shrink cleared you. | 警长 我很高兴心理医生治好了你 |
[19:33] | Mm, more or less. | 差不多吧 |
[19:35] | And time’s up. | 时间到 |
[19:37] | Show me how Terry sees Terry. | 让我看看 你眼里的自己是什么样 |
[19:41] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[19:42] | Yeah, it’s pretty bad. | 是不咋的 |
[19:44] | – Sergeant! – Excuse me, we are… | – 警长 – 不好意思 我们正在 |
[19:46] | Yeah, can it, quack. | 闭嘴 庸医 |
[19:47] | Captain Holt needs your help. His life is in danger. | Holt警监需要你协助 他有生命危险 |
[19:49] | Oh, sergeant… I do not think that you’re ready. | 警长 我不认为你准备好了 |
[19:53] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[19:56] | Mm-kay, bye! | 再见 |
[19:58] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[20:00] | Boyle got shot because of me. | Boyle因为我才中枪的 |
[20:02] | This is exactly the kind of thing i was hoping to avoid. | 这正是我一直避免发生的事 |
[20:05] | Captain, this is our job. | 警监 这就是我们的工作 |
[20:06] | Any one of us would’ve taken that bullet. | 我们中任何一个人都会挡那颗子弹的 |
[20:08] | I’m sorry I’ve been so difficult. | 很抱歉我一直这么难相处 |
[20:10] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[20:11] | We couldn’t have caught him without the team. | 如果没有团队合作我们是抓不住他的 |
[20:13] | Well, well, well. | 好啊 |
[20:14] | It appears the student has become the teacher. | 看起来学生变成了老师 |
[20:17] | – And the teacher hath become… – That’s enough. | – 而老师变成了 – 够了 |
[20:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:20] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[20:21] | Team pop and lock. Here we go! | 团队舞 来吧 |
[20:25] | Come on, still? We saved your life! | 不是吧 我们刚救了你的命 |
[20:31] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[20:33] | – It’s happening! – Whoa, whoa! | – 真的发生了 – 哇 哇 |
[20:34] | Yes! We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[20:37] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[20:38] | This is a hospital. | 这里是医院 |
[20:40] | Right. Sorry. People are dying. | 抱歉 有人正在垂死挣扎呢 |
[20:42] | You know, everyone should just go home and enjoy their Christmas. | 大家都应该回家 享受圣诞节 |
[20:46] | You don’t need to stick around here for me. | 你们不用为了我留在这 |
[20:48] | Shut up, no one’s going anywhere. | 闭嘴 没人会走的 |
[20:50] | What you did was amazing. | 你的行为太伟大了 |
[20:52] | Yeah, Boyle, that was some superman stuff. | Boyle 那可是超人般的义举 |
[20:53] | Yeah, you did the nine-nine proud. | 你是我们99片区的骄傲 |
[20:55] | No ifs, ands, or butts. | 没有如果假设和屁股(音似但是) |
[20:57] | Sorry, it’s just right there. Literally. | 对不起 槽点就在这 说真的 |
[21:00] | It’s just right in front of me. His butt is right in my face. | 就在我面前撅着 他的屁股 |
[21:03] | I have to tell you guys something. | 我得跟你们说件事 |
[21:04] | Even though I got shot… | 就算我中枪了 |
[21:05] | In the butt. Sorry. | 打在屁股上 对不起 |
[21:06] | I’d rather be here, spending Christmas with all of you, | 我宁愿在这里和大家共度圣诞节 |
[21:09] | than on some stupid singles cruise. | 也不愿去参加那愚蠢的单人旅游 |
[21:11] | And I mean that, from the bottom of my… | 我是认真的 从我的 |
[21:13] | Butt. Again, sorry. | 屁股底 对不起 |
[21:14] | Shut up, Jake! | 闭嘴 Jake |
[21:16] | Boyle’s a hero. | Boyle是个英雄 |
[21:19] | And so is his butt. | 他的屁股也是 |
[21:22] | I got it! She smiled! | 我拍到了 她笑了 |
[21:23] | Christmas card complete. | 圣诞贺卡完成了 |
[21:26] | He got shot in the butt. | 他屁股中枪 |