| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | *Dryin’ dishes, yeah* | *盘盘擦干干 耶* | 
| [00:03] | Man, Charles has been so happy and confident | 天哪 自从在警监的派对上勾搭了那个教授 | 
| [00:06] | ever since he hooked up with that professor at the captain’s party. | Charles整个人都容光焕发了 | 
| [00:11] | She has tenure, and also has ten years, times two, older than him. | 她不仅是终身”高级教授” 还是比他大二十岁的”高寿” | 
| [00:16] | – That sucked. – Yeah. | – 真悲剧 – 是啊 | 
| [00:17] | It’s nice to see him like this. | 他这样挺好的 | 
| [00:19] | He’s so confident. | 他是如此自信 | 
| [00:21] | This morning, he finally corrected the barista | 今早 那个咖啡师叫他”Charlize”的时候 | 
| [00:23] | when she called him “Charlize.” | 他终于纠正她了 | 
| [00:24] | He’s been living as “Charlize Broil” For five years. | 他被叫做”Charlize Broil”整整五年了 | 
| [00:27] | It’s great. It’s all so great. | 太棒了 棒得不像话了 | 
| [00:29] | He could take it down, just a smidge. | 要是能稍微收敛点就好了 | 
| [00:31] | *If you like pina coladas* | *如果你喜欢椰香凤梨鸡尾酒* | 
| [00:34] | – Dead guy, Charles. – Sorry. | – 死者为大 Charles – 抱歉 | 
| [00:36] | But whatever, I can handle the singing. | 不过唱歌我也扛得住 | 
| [00:38] | I’m just so happy for that guy. | 我是真心为他高兴 | 
| [00:39] | It’s about time he caught a break. | 也该轮到他交好运了 | 
| [00:41] | Sexy train is leaving the station. | 性感火车正在离站 | 
| [00:43] | Check out this caboose. | 瞅瞅我这节小车厢 | 
| [00:45] | Later, sluts. | 回见 小骚货们 | 
| [00:46] | Just let him have it. | 就让他得瑟吧 | 
| [00:47] | Great job, Boyle. | 干得好 Boyle | 
| [01:09] | Peralta, where are we with the black cab holdups? | Peralta 黑出租抢劫案进展如何 | 
| [01:12] | – Well… – I got this, Jakey. | – 这个嘛 – 让我来 Jakey | 
| [01:14] | Oh, all right. Have at it, man. | 好啊 上吧 伙计 | 
| [01:16] | Nice jeans, Boyle. | 牛仔裤不错 Boyle | 
| [01:18] | Those are surprisingly low-waisted. | 真是非一般的低腰 | 
| [01:20] | Eyes up here, Gina. | 别乱瞄 Gina | 
| [01:21] | I’m more than just a piece of ass. | 我可不是只有翘臀 | 
| [01:23] | Ooh. | 哇唔 | 
| [01:24] | Not bad, not bad. | 不错 真不错 | 
| [01:26] | An unlicensed cab driver’s been picking up tourists. | 这个无照出租车司机专挑游客下手 | 
| [01:28] | Driver takes the vics down under the B.Q.E., | 他把被害人载到高速下面 | 
| [01:31] | Robs ’em at gunpoint, leaves them stranded. | 持枪抢劫后 丢下受害人逃逸 | 
| [01:32] | Unfortunately, because they’re tourists, | 很不巧 因为受害者都是游客 | 
| [01:34] | and our perp is not caucasian, | 并且罪犯不是白人 | 
| [01:36] | we don’t have a clear idea of what he looks like. | 我们还无法掌握他的外貌特征 | 
| [01:38] | He was either latino, arab, or mexican. | 他要么是拉丁人 阿拉伯人 或者是墨西哥人 | 
| [01:42] | Either way, very muslim. | 都有可能 非常穆斯林 | 
| [01:45] | We’ll go undercover, dress as out-of-towners, | 我们准备卧底 打扮成外地人 | 
| [01:48] | hope the perp picks us up. | 希望碰上那个罪犯 | 
| [01:49] | Don’t worry, sarge, we’ll nail this guy. | 别担心 警长 保证能搞定 | 
| [01:52] | I can’t believe I was just briefly attracted to Boyle. | 不敢相信我刚才竟然被Boyle吸引了一下 | 
| [01:55] | Ugh. Ugh! | 呃 呃 | 
| [02:00] | A Mr. Brain Jensen here to see you, sir. | 有位Brain Jensen先生找你 长官 | 
| [02:03] | It’s Brian. | 是Brian | 
| [02:04] | Mm, not according to this note i wrote on my hand very quickly: “Brain.” | 根据我在手心迅速写下的笔记 你就是”Brain” | 
| [02:08] | Captain Holt, we recently met at the African-American | Holt警监 最近我们在纽约黑人 | 
| [02:11] | gay and lesbian New York City policeman’s association. | 同性恋警察协会上见过面 | 
| [02:14] | Uh, yes, that name is quite a mouthful. | 是的 那名字太长了 | 
| [02:16] | Just call it the “AAGLNYCPA.” | 叫”纽黑同警协”就行 | 
| [02:17] | Your organization has meant so much to me. | 你的组织对我来说意义非凡 | 
| [02:19] | Uh, well, it’s not my organization. | 其实 那并不是我的组织 | 
| [02:21] | I mean, I did found it and I’ve been president for the last 25 years | 虽然说 确实是我一手建立 25年来一直是主席 | 
| [02:24] | and I oversee every detail, | 而且我也事必躬亲 | 
| [02:26] | but really, it’s our organization. | 但事实上 那是我们的组织 | 
| [02:28] | It’s yours. | 就是你的 | 
| [02:29] | And out of respect for you and everything That you’ve done, | 出于对您以及您工作的尊重 | 
| [02:32] | I wanted to stop by and let you know I’ll be running for president. | 特意过来拜访 并告知您我将会竞选主席 | 
| [02:35] | I hate to run against you, | 与你竞争非我所愿 | 
| [02:36] | but I have some ideas for change | 但是我有一些改革计划 | 
| [02:38] | that’ll bring AAGLNYCPA into the 21st century. | 能带领”纽黑同警协”走进21世纪 | 
| [02:40] | I see. Well, it’s been good meeting you. | 我知道了 总之 很高兴见到你 | 
| [02:43] | – And, uh, I wish you the very best. – Thank you. | – 并且 衷心祝福你 – 谢谢 | 
| [02:45] | Good-bye, Brain. | 再见 Brain | 
| [02:47] | It’s–it’s Brian. | 是Brian | 
| [02:49] | Very nice man. | 这人不错啊 | 
| [02:50] | Yes, he is. | 是 挺不错的 | 
| [02:51] | Now, let’s figure out how to… | 现在 我们计划一下如何 | 
| [02:55] | Destroy him. | 毁了他 | 
| [02:57] | How’d the interview with the victim go? | 受害者访谈怎么样了 | 
| [02:59] | It went okay. | 进展顺利 | 
| [03:00] | The guy was from canada, said it was probably his fault for getting robbed, | 那家伙从加拿大来的 说被抢可能错在他 | 
| [03:03] | And apologized for wasting my time. | 还为浪费我时间道歉 | 
| [03:04] | Oh, Canada. | 加拿大啊 | 
| [03:05] | – Truly Odie to America’s Garfield. – Mm-hmm. | – 完全就是美国加菲猫的欧弟狗 – 嗯哼 | 
| [03:08] | Hey, what are you doing tomorrow night? I think I can get us some Nets tickets. | 你明晚有空吗 我估计能弄到篮网队球赛的票 | 
| [03:10] | No go, amigo. | 不去了 盆友 | 
| [03:11] | Tomorrow is Vivi’s and my big 20-day anniversary. | 明天是Vivi和我约会二十天的重要纪念日 | 
| [03:14] | I’m pulling out all the stops. | 我简直全力以赴 | 
| [03:16] | Dinner at Le Bonbon, | 晚餐安排在Le Bonbon | 
| [03:17] | with 300 roses at the table. | 桌上摆300朵玫瑰 | 
| [03:18] | No. Oh, man. | 不是吧 老兄 | 
| [03:19] | Then a gondola ride along the Gowanus Canal. | 然后在Gowanus运河上乘贡多拉 | 
| [03:22] | – No. No, no, no, no, no. – And then, a skywriter’s | – 别 别 别 别 别 别 – 然后空中出现 | 
| [03:24] | gonna write, “Charles loves V.” | 几个字 “Charles爱V” | 
| [03:27] | I couldn’t afford full name. | 写全名太贵了 | 
| [03:28] | Okay, first of all, “Charles loves V” means something very specific. | 好吧 首先”Charles爱V”有特定含义 | 
| [03:31] | and, I’m gonna guess, not what you’re intending. | 我猜 你应该不是那个意思 | 
| [03:33] | But more importantly, you’re going full Boyle. | 但更重要的是 你简直是”情痴Boyle” | 
| [03:36] | What? I am not. | 什么 我才不会 | 
| [03:38] | What’s full Boyle? | 什么是”情痴Boyle” | 
| [03:39] | Anytime Charles gets into a new relationship, he gets way too intense way too fast, | 每次Charles进入一段新恋情时 都会太热情太心急 | 
| [03:42] | and it always ends in heartbreak. | 结果总是心碎收场 | 
| [03:45] | We met in subway, Went out to dinner, and I told her I loved her. | 我们地铁上认识的 共进晚餐 然后我就告诉她我爱她 | 
| [03:48] | And my mom was so happy. | 我妈妈非常高兴 | 
| [03:49] | And then the barbershop quartet I hired started to sing. | 接着我雇的男声四重唱开始唱歌 | 
| [03:52] | – And then she broke up with me. – And then she broke up with you. | – 然后她就和我分手了 – 然后她就和你分手了 | 
| [03:55] | Yes! | 是的 | 
| [03:56] | Oh, Joanna, no! | 噢 Joanna 不要啊 | 
| [03:58] | Courtney Courtney! | |
| [04:00] | Rhonda Rhonda! | |
| [04:01] | I know when I’m going full Boyle. | 我知道什么时候我是情痴Boyle | 
| [04:03] | Trust me, this is different. | 相信我 这次不一样 | 
| [04:04] | I have it under control. | 一切尽在掌握之中 | 
| [04:05] | Gotta go, Jakey. | 得走了 Jakey | 
| [04:09] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [04:09] | Are you a detective? | 你是警探吗 | 
| [04:11] | Oh, uh, who’s asking? | 呃 你是谁 | 
| [04:13] | I’m Super Dan, | 我是超级丹 | 
| [04:14] | scourge of brooklyn’s underworld, | 布鲁克林地下世界的克星 | 
| [04:16] | and I need to talk to an officer of the law. | 我想找个警官谈谈 | 
| [04:19] | I’m busy right now, working on this…Excuse. | 我正忙着呢 忙着找借口 打发你 | 
| [04:23] | I think Santiago’s free. | Santiago有空 | 
| [04:25] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [04:26] | I’m Super Dan. | 我是超级丹 | 
| [04:27] | And I have a crime to report. | 我要报案 | 
| [04:29] | Oh, gosh, I am so sorry. | 噢 天哪 很抱歉 | 
| [04:31] | I literally just retired. | 我刚刚退休 | 
| [04:34] | This is my retirement cake. Mmm. | 这是我的退休蛋糕 嗯 | 
| [04:37] | Thanks, you guys. I’m gonna miss this place. | 谢谢 伙计们 我会想念这里的 | 
| [04:40] | Why aren’t you guys taking me seriously? | 为什么你们都不理我 | 
| [04:42] | Your cape and your tights, | 你的披风和紧身短裤 | 
| [04:44] | And your name is Super Dan, | 你的名字还叫超级丹 | 
| [04:45] | and I can kinda see your penis. | 还有你鸡鸡的形状若隐若现 | 
| [04:47] | And it’s just all a rich tapestry. | 搅在一起就是一锅乱粥 | 
| [04:49] | Yeah, well, I’m a citizen. | 好吧 我是一个公民 | 
| [04:50] | I’m from this neighborhood. | 我住在这个社区 | 
| [04:52] | So the only reason I’m wearing this costume | 我这身打扮的唯一原因是 | 
| [04:55] | is so when I’m fighting crime, to help you guys, | 我在帮助你们跟犯罪做斗争的时候 | 
| [04:57] | people will respect my authority. | 这行头会让大众信服 | 
| [04:59] | How’s that working out for you? | 有效果吗 | 
| [05:01] | Detectives, when a citizen comes in off the street, | 警探们 有公民来报案的时候 | 
| [05:03] | it is NYPD policy to take a statement. | 听他说明案件是纽约警局的规定 | 
| [05:06] | This isn’t enough of a statement? | 这一身还不够说明问题吗 | 
| [05:10] | Yes, I wanted to inquire about renting out the Statue of Liberty for a romantic evening. | 是的 我想咨询租自由女神来浪漫一夜要多少钱 | 
| [05:14] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 | 
| [05:15] | Is there a bed in the torch? | 火炬里有床吗 | 
| [05:17] | No? Okay. | 没有 好吧 | 
| [05:18] | I’ll get back to you. | 晚点再打给你 | 
| [05:19] | Hey there, Charles. | 嘿 Charles | 
| [05:21] | I thought maybe we should have a little chat about how crazy you’re acting, | 我们得谈谈你现在的疯狂行径了 | 
| [05:24] | and how you’re blowing this beyond repair. | 你正在毁灭这段感情 | 
| [05:26] | Are you really qualified to give romantic advice? | 你有资格提感情建议吗 | 
| [05:28] | You’re not exactly the king of mature relationships. | 你又不是成人感情大师 | 
| [05:31] | Fair enough. But I would argue | 有道理 但我要说 | 
| [05:33] | that I am like a beautiful angel of love, | 我就像个美丽的爱情小天使 | 
| [05:35] | Who has trouble finding love for himself. | 只是暂未找到自己的另一半 | 
| [05:37] | Admit that you would see that movie. | 承认你会去看那部电影 | 
| [05:38] | I would. | 我会 | 
| [05:39] | Thank you for honesty. | 感谢你的诚实 | 
| [05:40] | But this is not about me. | 但重点不在我 | 
| [05:41] | It’s about Charles. | 在Charles | 
| [05:43] | I’ve seen this before, buddy, and it is bad. | 我见过你这架势 相当不妙 | 
| [05:45] | Jake, I’m nowhere near full Boyle. | Jake 我离情痴Boyle远着呢 | 
| [05:47] | Then prove it. Just push your anniversary dinner one night. | 那你证明给我看 只要把你的纪念日晚餐推迟一晚 | 
| [05:50] | Say, “Vivian, tomorrow doesn’t work for me. Can we reschedule?” | 说”Vivian 明天我没空 能改天吗” | 
| [05:53] | If this will convince you, more than happy. | 如果这就能说服你 再好不过 | 
| [05:56] | – No problem. – Great. | – 没问题 – 好极了 | 
| [05:58] | Voice mail. | 语音信箱 | 
| [05:59] | God, I love how she says the words, “You’ve reached.” | 天 我超爱她说”你接通了”的时候 | 
| [06:02] | – Hi, Vivi. It’s chucklebunny. – Oof. | – 嗨 Vivi 我是查尔小兔子 – 呃 | 
| [06:04] | I’m just calling about dinner tomorrow. | 我是想说说明天的晚餐 | 
| [06:08] | I can’t wait to see you My luscious little breakfast quiche. | 我迫不及待想见你了 我美味的早餐小蛋饼 | 
| [06:10] | I just wanna draw you a bubble bath | 我想给你洗个泡泡浴 | 
| [06:12] | and spoon-feed you caviar. | 然后喂你吃鱼子酱 | 
| [06:13] | I think we should open up a joint checking account. | 我们应该开个联合账户 | 
| [06:15] | I love you– what am I doing? | 我爱你 我在干嘛 | 
| [06:17] | It’s okay. I hung up right after “Chucklebunny.” | 没事 我在查尔小兔子之后就挂了 | 
| [06:20] | Help me. I’ve gone full Boyle. | 救救我 我已经情痴Boyle了 | 
| [06:27] | I need to focus on my reelection campaign. | 我得全身贯注在竞选连任上面 | 
| [06:29] | Clear my schedule. | 清空我的行程 | 
| [06:30] | You really care about this little club, huh? | 你真的挺在乎这个小俱乐部的是吧 | 
| [06:32] | It’s not a club. It’s an organization that I founded over 25 years ago. | 这不是俱乐部 是一个我在25年前创建的组织 | 
| [06:36] | I’m proud to say we now have 50 members. | 自豪地说 我们现在有50个成员了 | 
| [06:39] | But it wasn’t so easy in the beginning. | 不过一开始的时候可没那么容易 | 
| [06:42] | I’d like to request discretionary funds, | 我希望申请自由资金 | 
| [06:43] | to start an organization supporting black gay and lesbian police officers. | 来创立一个帮助黑人同性恋警察的组织 | 
| [06:53] | They never actually said no, | 他们从没说过不行 | 
| [06:55] | so I just went ahead and did it. | 所以我就勇往直前了 | 
| [06:58] | I’ve poured my heart and soul into this organization. | 我全身心地投入这个组织 | 
| [07:00] | And I’m not gonna just give up the presidency. | 所以我不会放弃主席的位子 | 
| [07:03] | You should make me your campaign manager. | 你应该让我当你的竞选经理 | 
| [07:05] | I was born for politics. | 我简直是为政治而生 | 
| [07:06] | I have great hair and I love lying. | 我头发很漂亮还爱撒谎 | 
| [07:09] | Find out everything you can about this Jensen. | 尽你全力找出有关Jensen的一切 | 
| [07:12] | I’ll work on my speech. | 我继续写演讲稿 | 
| [07:13] | How’s this for an opening joke? | 这个开场笑话如何 | 
| [07:16] | You know the toughest part of being a gay black police officer is? | 你们知道身为黑人同性恋警官最难的地方是什么吗 | 
| [07:20] | The discrimination. | 歧视 | 
| [07:23] | I believe that’s what you call observational humor. | 我相信这就是人们所说的 真实型幽默 | 
| [07:26] | Probably. That’s great. | 可能是吧 太棒了 | 
| [07:30] | All right, let’s go over our disguises. | 好吧 来过一遍我们的假身份 | 
| [07:33] | I am herbert goffleman from san diego. | 我是从圣地亚哥来的Herbert Goffleman | 
| [07:36] | I’m here to stand in the cold outside the Today Show, | 我来<今日秀>门外 在寒风中站着 | 
| [07:38] | holding a sign with a misspelled word on it. | 举着一个拼错单词的标语 | 
| [07:40] | You know what, you win. | 你知道吗 你赢了 | 
| [07:42] | That neon green fanny pack screams, “Gullible tourist.” | 那个荧光绿的腰包摆明了你是”容易上当的游客” | 
| [07:44] | It’s mine. I brought it from home. | 这是我的 我从家里带来的 | 
| [07:45] | Hey, can I have my phone back, please? | 能把手机还给我吗 拜托了 | 
| [07:47] | Uh, no, because you will call Vivian, | 不行 因为你会打给Vivian | 
| [07:49] | – and you have the worst case of full Boyle I’ve ever seen. – Huh? | – 而且这次是我见过的最严重的情痴Boyle – 啥 | 
| [07:52] | I found this by the way. You wrote “Mr. Charles Ludley” Over a thousand times. | 看我找到的 你写了一千多遍”Charles Ludley先生” | 
| [07:56] | Why would you take her last name, Boyle? | 你为什么要随她姓 Boyle | 
| [07:57] | Look. | 听着 | 
| [07:59] | For the last two years, I’ve been directing all my love at rosa. | 过去两年 我把所有的爱都引向了Rosa | 
| [08:02] | So my emotions just piled up. | 所以我的情绪都堆起来了 | 
| [08:03] | And now with Vivian, | 现在和Vivian在一起 | 
| [08:04] | my feelings are springing out of me like a fire hose. | 我的感情就像消防龙头一样从我体内喷涌而出 | 
| [08:06] | Oh, that is overtly sexual. | 这句话也太淫荡了 | 
| [08:08] | Jake, I’m gonna ruin it. | Jake 我会搞砸的 | 
| [08:10] | You gotta help me. | 你得帮帮我 | 
| [08:11] | All right, here’s the plan. | 好吧 计划如下 | 
| [08:12] | I’ll text Vivian from your phone, | 我会用你的手机发短信给Vivian | 
| [08:14] | and tell her you want it to be a double date. | 然后告诉她你想要来个四人约会 | 
| [08:16] | That way, I can come with you and hold your hand. | 这样我就能和你一起去 牵着你的手 | 
| [08:18] | And your hand will be on her butt, | 然后你的手就会放到她的屁股上 | 
| [08:19] | because my hand will be on her butt | 因为我的手会放在她的屁股上 | 
| [08:20] | You gotta get it together, man. | 你冷静点行吗 | 
| [08:21] | I told you I need help! | 我都说了我需要帮助了 | 
| [08:23] | Hey, can I get your file on that Atlantic Avenue drug ring? | 嘿 我能拿走大西洋街上贩毒团伙的文件吗 | 
| [08:26] | Sarge gave me and Scully the case. | 警长把那个案子给我和Scully了 | 
| [08:28] | – What? – Oh! | – 啥 – 嗷 | 
| [08:30] | Why did you do that? | 你干嘛这样 | 
| [08:31] | I-I know I deserved it, but why? | 我 我知道我罪有应得 但为什么 | 
| [08:33] | Sarge, you reassigned our drug case? | 警长 你竟然挪走了我们的毒品案 | 
| [08:36] | Diaz and I have been working it for three months. | Diaz和我已经花了整整三个月的功夫 | 
| [08:38] | Remember Super Dan? | 还记得超级丹吗 | 
| [08:40] | The guy you ignored and made fun of? | 那个你们嘲笑还无视了的人 | 
| [08:42] | He’s been perching on rooftops at night, secretly taking photos of drug deals. | 他每晚在屋顶上偷拍毒品交易的照片 | 
| [08:45] | He has thousands of images and can I.D. The entire network of dealers. | 他有几千张能识别出整个团伙的照片 | 
| [08:50] | – What? – But you refused to take his statement, because he had a cape on. | – 啥 – 你们拒绝为他立案 就因为他披着斗篷 | 
| [08:53] | Luckily, hitchcock and Scully didn’t mind. | 幸运的是 Hitchcock和Scully不介意 | 
| [08:55] | I didn’t even notice he was wearing a cape. | 我根本没注意到他穿着斗篷 | 
| [08:56] | You’re a cop. You should’ve noticed that. | 你是个警察 你应该注意到的 | 
| [08:58] | We screwed up. Message received. | 我们搞砸了 教训领了 | 
| [09:01] | Yep, be nicer to virgins. | 是啊 对处男友善点 | 
| [09:03] | She doesn’t speak for me. | 她说的与我无关 | 
| [09:04] | You’re not getting your case back. | 案子是不会返给你们的 | 
| [09:06] | Okay. | 好嘞 | 
| [09:08] | Here’s what I found out about our competition. | 这是我找到的对手的资料 | 
| [09:11] | Brian Jense, born 1899, | Brian Jense 1899年生 | 
| [09:14] | served in the navy during world war I. | 一战期间在海军服役 | 
| [09:16] | A hero at the battle of scimitar hill, | 斯萨米塔之战的英雄 | 
| [09:18] | Jensen perished in a factory fire in the Netherlands. | Jensen在荷兰的一场工厂火灾中身亡 | 
| [09:22] | This may be a different Brian Jensen. | 这估计是另一个Brian Jensen | 
| [09:24] | I’ve never been in this position before. | 我从没遇过这种情况 | 
| [09:26] | I’ve always run unopposed. | 一直都是无对手竞选 | 
| [09:28] | If you wanna compete, you’re gonna have to have a little more pizzazz. | 如果你想要竞争 你得更潇洒点 | 
| [09:33] | A couple ideas for ya. | 给你几个建议 | 
| [09:35] | The obvious place to start would be you, in a silver suit, | 首先 你可以穿套银色西装 | 
| [09:38] | with sunglasses and roller skates– | 带着墨镜和穿着溜冰鞋 | 
| [09:40] | The candidate of fun. | 欢乐竞选人 | 
| [09:43] | – What’s your second idea? – Nada. | – 你有其他主意吗 – 啥都没 | 
| [09:45] | Thought I had a slam dunk on the first one. | 以为我第一个就能一矢中的 | 
| [09:51] | Hi there! We’d like to go to the times square. | 你好 我们想去时代广场 | 
| [09:53] | We’re brothers. | 我们是兄弟俩 | 
| [09:56] | We’re all set for the double date tonight. | 晚上的四人约会一切就绪 | 
| [09:58] | Vivian’s bringing her friend bernice. | Vivian会带她朋友Bernice | 
| [10:00] | Bernice Bernice? | |
| [10:02] | That sounds like a cartoon dump truck. | 听上去像个动画里的垃圾车 | 
| [10:04] | Whatever, that’s probably for the best. | 随便了 说不定挺好的 | 
| [10:05] | I don’t need any distractions. | 我要任何干扰 | 
| [10:07] | My mission is to protect you. | 我的任务是保护你 | 
| [10:08] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [10:09] | Hey, this guy’s going the right way. | 这司机走的是正确的路 | 
| [10:11] | We should get out and try again. | 我们应该下车再试一辆 | 
| [10:12] | You can let us off here. | 这里停就行了 | 
| [10:17] | hey. | 嘿 | 
| [10:18] | We would like to buy some bagels. | 我们想买点百吉饼 | 
| [10:20] | and where is the Sex and the City street? | 还有欲望都市街在哪里 | 
| [10:22] | We wanna see where Carrie and Big live. | 我们想看看Carrie和Big住的地方 | 
| [10:24] | – I’m a Carrie. – I think I’m a Carrie. | – 我是Carrie – 我觉得我才是Carrie | 
| [10:26] | We’re both Carries. | 我们都是Carrie | 
| [10:29] | All right, let’s prepare for the date tonight. | 好了 得为今晚的约会做做准备 | 
| [10:30] | Here’s the things you’re not allowed to talk about: | 以下是你今晚不能谈论的题材 | 
| [10:32] | Love, poetry, music, or passion. | 爱情 诗歌 音乐 或者激情 | 
| [10:35] | We don’t have to talk at all. | 我们完全可以不用说话 | 
| [10:36] | I’ll just stare into her eyes. | 我只要注视着她的双眸 | 
| [10:38] | They’re like little drops of cilantro reduction on lily-white flan. | 它们就像百合白色的果馅饼上点缀的点点香菜叶 | 
| [10:41] | Okay, now. See, no food talk. | 好了 听着 不能讨论食物 | 
| [10:43] | It sets off something primal and disgusting in both of you. | 会点燃你们俩内心那些野性又恶心的东西 | 
| [10:46] | It makes me wanna barf. | 令我作呕 | 
| [10:47] | – You’re right. – Look, if you feel like | – 你说得对 – 如果你觉得 | 
| [10:48] | you can’t handle it, we need a signal. | 你顶不住了 给我个暗号 | 
| [10:50] | I’ll do this. | 这样好了 | 
| [10:54] | And how would you do that naturally? | 你如何才能自然地作出这个暗号呢 | 
| [10:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [10:57] | This guy’s clean, by the way. | 对了 这司机没问题 | 
| [10:58] | Can we pull over, please? | 能靠边停车吗 | 
| [11:02] | There she is. | 她来了 | 
| [11:02] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我办不办得到 | 
| [11:04] | Listen to me. I am with you all night. | 听我说 我整晚都会陪着你 | 
| [11:06] | And nothing will distract me from my solemn vow to protect you, okay? | 今晚世间一切都无法打破我对你许下的庄重誓言 明白了吗 | 
| [11:09] | Okay. | 明白 | 
| [11:10] | Vivian, you look beautiful. | Vivian 你真美 | 
| [11:11] | I love your dress. | 这裙子真漂亮 | 
| [11:12] | You too, Charlie. You look so handsome. | 你也是 Charlie 你真帅 | 
| [11:16] | Steady, steady. | 稳住 稳住 | 
| [11:19] | Jake, this is my friend Bernice. | Jake 这是我朋友Bernice | 
| [11:20] | Oh, hello. I’m Jak-tractive. | 你好 我是jak好美 | 
| [11:24] | Jak-tractive? | 你叫姐好美 | 
| [11:25] | Yes, my parents were hippies. | 是的 我父母是嬉皮士 | 
| [11:30] | Let’s eat. | 吃饭去吧 | 
| [11:33] | Okay, so, Jake, you’re a cop. | Jake 你是警察 | 
| [11:35] | I wanted to be a cop when I was a kid, | 我小时候就希望长大后做警察 | 
| [11:37] | mostly because I love Die Hard. | 主要是因为我太爱<虎胆龙威>了 | 
| [11:39] | Die Hard, really? | <虎胆龙威> 真的吗 | 
| [11:42] | Well, that makes sense, everyone loves that movie. | 合情合理 谁不爱那部电影呢 | 
| [11:45] | Not like me. | 没我这么爱 | 
| [11:46] | I sleep in a Nakatomi Plaza security t-shirt. | 我会穿着印着Nakatomi Plaza security的T恤睡觉呢 | 
| [11:48] | Oh, no. | 噢 不是吧 | 
| [11:51] | What kinda dogs do you like? | 你喜欢哪种狗 | 
| [11:52] | I mean, you know, just hypothetically, if we were to get a dog. | 就是 假设说我们养只狗的话 | 
| [11:55] | Oh, I love all dogs. | 我都喜欢 | 
| [11:57] | When I was a kid, I had the cutest golden retriever, named Rufus. | 我小时候养过一只可爱极了的金毛猎犬 叫Rufus | 
| [12:00] | That is the most amazing thing I’ve ever heard. | 真是我听过的最棒的事了 | 
| [12:02] | I wanna meet him. | 我想见它 | 
| [12:04] | Charles, why don’t you tell Vivian about the ten-day forecast? | Charles 你跟Vivian说说未来十天的天气预报吧 | 
| [12:07] | Oh, good idea. | 好主意 | 
| [12:09] | Sorry about that. So if you’re not a cop, then what do you do? | 抱歉 既然你不是警察 那你是做什么的 | 
| [12:12] | I’m in grad school. I thought about maybe being a sports reporter, | 我还在读研究生 我有考虑过以后做体育记者 | 
| [12:15] | but it would be impossible for me to be objective. | 但我估计没法做到客观公正 | 
| [12:18] | I love the Nets so much. | 我太爱篮网队了 | 
| [12:20] | You’re a Nets fan? I love the Nets. | 你也喜欢篮网队 我超爱篮网队 | 
| [12:21] | – Oh, my god. This season has been a disaster, right? – Yes. | – 天呐 这个赛季简直太糟糕了 是吗 – 就是 | 
| [12:24] | – And everybody blames it on Jason Kidd. – Yes. | – 而且人人都怪Jason Kidd – 就是 | 
| [12:27] | But it’s like, at a certain point, | 但是 从某种程度上说 | 
| [12:28] | Billy King is the one who put the team together. | Billy King才是队伍的核心人物 | 
| [12:30] | Yes. | 就是 | 
| [12:31] | – I love rainy days. – My mother loves rainy days. | – 我喜欢雨天 – 我妈也喜欢雨天 | 
| [12:34] | You should meet her. | 你该见见她 | 
| [12:36] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [12:38] | Signal. | 暗号 | 
| [12:39] | Uh, here’s a question for the group. | 问大家一个问题 | 
| [12:41] | What is the longest funeral you’ve ever attended? | 你们参加过的最长的葬礼是什么样的 | 
| [12:44] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 | 
| [12:45] | On behalf of captain Holt: Floorgasm. | 代表Holt警监 献上热舞 | 
| [13:04] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢吗 | 
| [13:04] | It was inspired by the city of New York, | 这是源自纽约市的启发 | 
| [13:07] | In that I stole it from some kids i saw dancing on the subway station. | 意思是从地铁站几个孩子那偷学过来的 | 
| [13:11] | All of you, go home, immediately. | 你们所有人立刻回家 | 
| [13:13] | I appreciate the effort, Gina, but I can’t risk losing this election. | Gina 我很感谢你为我做的一切 但我不能冒输掉竞选的险 | 
| [13:17] | The AAGLNYCPA means too much. | 纽黑同警协对我来说太重要了 | 
| [13:19] | Let me rehearse my speech. | 我得练习下我的演讲 | 
| [13:20] | Do you want a president who struggled against all odds | 你们是想要一个排除万难 | 
| [13:23] | to create this great organization? | 一手创立这个伟大组织的主席 | 
| [13:25] | Or do you want a great nothing | 还是想要一个无所作为 | 
| [13:27] | who struggled against nothing odds to create nothing? | 无所事事的无名小卒 | 
| [13:30] | Yikes. | 啊哦 | 
| [13:33] | The meeting is beginning. | 选举就要开始了 | 
| [13:34] | The stakes are very high for me. | 现在是紧要关头 | 
| [13:36] | I’m getting nervous. | 我开始紧张了 | 
| [13:37] | My stomach is in flux. | 胃里翻江倒海 | 
| [13:42] | You know, in the court of Louis XI, | 在路易十一的宫廷里 | 
| [13:44] | women would only eat consomme, | 女人只吃清汤 | 
| [13:46] | because they were worried that chewing would give them wrinkles. | 因为她们担心咀嚼会长皱纹 | 
| [13:48] | I love it when you talk broth. | 我就喜欢你谈论肉汤的样子 | 
| [13:51] | Hey, Charles, remember that dog | Charles 还记得那条狗吗 | 
| [13:52] | we found on the train tracks? | 我们在火车轨道上发现的那条狗 | 
| [13:54] | Was it inside-out or just very badly burned? | 它是里外翻了个面还是严重烧伤 | 
| [13:56] | – Inside-out. – Yeah, ’cause there were things on the outside | – 里外翻了个面 – 对 因为它面上有些东西 | 
| [13:58] | that definitely should’ve been on the inside. | 绝对是应该在里面的 | 
| [13:59] | – Definition of the inside-out. – Bingo. | – 正是里外翻了个面的定义 – 正确 | 
| [14:02] | Uh, will you excuse us? Bernice and I are gonna use the ladies’ room. | 抱歉 我和Bernice要去趟洗手间 | 
| [14:05] | Hurry back. Oh, no. | 快去快回噢 完了 | 
| [14:08] | Jake, I can’t stop looking at her butt. | Jake 我的目光无法从她屁股上挪开 | 
| [14:10] | Yeah, you are definitely making her uncomfortable. | 你绝对让她坐立不安了 | 
| [14:12] | And this beautiful basketball-loving die Hard fan is tearing down my walls of defenses. | 这位热爱篮球和<虎胆龙威>的美女正一步步冲破我的防线 | 
| [14:16] | If we find out that she is half-jewish, | 如果最后发现她有一半犹太血统 | 
| [14:18] | we are all doomed! | 我们都完蛋了 | 
| [14:19] | I know. I borrowed the waiter’s phone | 我知道 我趁你没注意的时候 | 
| [14:21] | when you weren’t looking, and bought me and Vivian plane tickets to Rome. | 找服务员借了手机 给我和Vivian买了两张去罗马的机票 | 
| [14:23] | – What? – We leave in two hours. | – 啥 – 两个小时后就出发 | 
| [14:25] | Terrible itinerary, connect through Vietnam. | 航线太糟糕了 还得在越南转机 | 
| [14:27] | All right, just go home. Get out of here and regroup. | 好了 你回去 赶紧离开这里 清理清理头绪 | 
| [14:28] | – I’ll take care of everything. I’ll tell ’em it was an emergency. – Thank you. | – 剩下的我来解决 我跟她们说你有急事 – 谢谢 | 
| [14:32] | Can you make it a work emergency, not a bathroom one? | 你能不能跟她们说是工作上的急事 而不是人有三急 | 
| [14:34] | I kinda wanna make it a bathroom one. | 我有点想说是人有三急 | 
| [14:36] | Sarge, you made your point. | 警长 你的意思我们都懂了 | 
| [14:38] | We messed up. But this is a big case, | 我们错了 但这是个大案子 | 
| [14:40] | and Hitchcock and Scully are gonna screw it up. | Hitchcock和Scully肯定会搞砸的 | 
| [14:42] | I’m sure they can handle it. | 我相信他们能搞定 | 
| [14:43] | They have a combined 50 years of experience. | 他们加起来有50年的办案经验 | 
| [14:46] | This morning I found Scully’s gun in the freezer, in the frozen yogurt. | 今天早上我发现Scully的枪在冰箱里 在冻酸奶里 | 
| [14:50] | I think he was using it as a spoon. | 我觉得他是把枪当勺使 | 
| [14:51] | The truth is, I had to give ’em the case. | 事实是 我必须让他们接手这个案子 | 
| [14:54] | You insulted Super Dan. | 你们侮辱了超级丹 | 
| [14:56] | He refuses to cooperate with you. | 他拒绝和你俩合作 | 
| [14:58] | We weren’t that bad. | 我们哪有侮辱他 | 
| [14:59] | You told him his superpower was being so embarrassing | 你跟他说他的超能量实在是太愚蠢 | 
| [15:01] | that people laughed themselves to death. | 大家都笑到吐血身亡了 | 
| [15:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [15:05] | For those of you who don’t know me, | 可能有些人还不认识我 | 
| [15:07] | I’m officer Brian Jense. | 我是Brian Jense警官 | 
| [15:10] | Listen to him talk. | 听听他说的 | 
| [15:11] | He has no gravitas. | 一点都不庄重 | 
| [15:13] | Do you know what gravitas sounds like? | 你知道怎样才庄重吗 | 
| [15:15] | Greetings, all. | 诸位好 | 
| [15:18] | For example, details about this organization | 有关这个组织的细节 | 
| [15:20] | should be included in NYPD recruitment literature and on the website. | 应该出现在纽约警局的招聘文书里和网页上 | 
| [15:24] | He actually has some good ideas. | 他真的有些好想法 | 
| [15:26] | Maybe you shouldn’t be so quick to dismiss him, | 也许你不应该这么快就对他嗤之以鼻 | 
| [15:29] | like you were with a certain amazing dance troop. | 就像你对某支明明很棒的舞蹈队那样 | 
| [15:31] | He isn’t fit to be president. | 他不适合当主席 | 
| [15:33] | He hasn’t spent the last 25 years | 他在过去的25年里 | 
| [15:34] | fighting to build this organization. | 可没有尽心尽力来孕育这个组织 | 
| [15:36] | Right, is that bad? I thought you created agla–naca–macapa | 是啊 那样不好吗 我以为你建立这个”扭腰痛经” | 
| [15:42] | or whatever, so people like him | 管它叫什么 就是为了他这样的人 | 
| [15:44] | wouldn’t have to go through what you went through. | 不会再次经历你经历过的重重困境 | 
| [15:46] | Isn’t it a good thing that Brian Jensen | Brian Jensen在过去的25年里 | 
| [15:48] | didn’t have to struggle for 25 years | 没有为了站上这个讲台而受尽麻烦 | 
| [15:50] | just to get up on this stage? | 这难道不是件好事吗 | 
| [15:52] | Thank you all for your time. | 谢谢你们的聆听 | 
| [15:54] | I hope you vote for me. | 希望你们能投我一票 | 
| [16:01] | Greetings, all. | 诸位好 | 
| [16:04] | You know what the toughest part about being a gay black police officer is? | 你们知道作为一名黑人同志警官最困难的地方是什么吗 | 
| [16:08] | The discrimination. | 歧视 | 
| [16:11] | What? | 不是吧 | 
| [16:13] | At the very first meeting of the AAGLNYCPA, | 在纽黑同警协的首次会议上 | 
| [16:15] | I was elected president unanimously, | 大会一致通过由我担任主席 | 
| [16:17] | because I was the only member | 因为只有我一个成员 | 
| [16:19] | and I voted for myself. | 我投了自己一票 | 
| [16:20] | But after 25 years of struggle, | 但是经过25年苦心经营 | 
| [16:23] | I am no longer the only member. | 我不再是唯一的成员了 | 
| [16:25] | And I look forward to casting my vote for someone else. | 而我也相当期待把自己的一票投给别人 | 
| [16:29] | That is why I withdraw my name from consideration as president. | 所以我决定退出竞选 | 
| [16:34] | Congratulations, Brian. | 祝贺你 Brian | 
| [16:39] | If you screw this up, I will impeach you. | 如果搞砸了 我一定会弹劾你的 | 
| [16:42] | I wrote the bylaws, so I know how to do it. | 规章都是我写的 我很清楚怎么弹劾 | 
| [16:44] | But I’m very happy for you. | 不过我还是为你感到高兴 | 
| [16:47] | But I will impeach you, if necessary. | 可出了什么岔子 我还是会弹劾你的 | 
| [16:51] | Anyways, Charles wanted me to reiterate how sorry he is, | 无论如何 Charles让我务必向你们致歉 | 
| [16:55] | but he got an emergency call. | 可他是收到一个紧急电话 | 
| [16:56] | And that is plausible, because we’re detectives. | 这听起来很合理 因为我们是警探 | 
| [16:59] | Well, is it a tough case? | 噢 这案子很棘手吧 | 
| [17:00] | ’cause Charlie was acting so weird tonight. | 我看Charlie今晚怪怪的 | 
| [17:02] | Mm-hmm. Work has been so stressful. | 嗯 工作压力山大 | 
| [17:05] | Speaking of, here is your coat. | 噢对了 你的外套 | 
| [17:08] | I’ve gotta run. | 我要走了 | 
| [17:09] | If you wouldn’t mind using the back exit, | 你们不介意的话 从后门出去吧 | 
| [17:11] | it’ll be much safer. Trust me. | 那样安全多了 相信我 | 
| [17:12] | I’m a cop. New York, right? | 我是警察 纽约啊 | 
| [17:15] | Charles, what are you doing here? | Charles 你在这干嘛 | 
| [17:18] | I’m so close to getting you out of this. | 我差点就帮你全身而退了 | 
| [17:19] | They’re putting their coats on. | 她们大衣都穿上了 | 
| [17:21] | Funny story i was walking home and I passed a pawn shop. | 跟你说个趣事 我回家时路过一家当铺 | 
| [17:23] | And then I went into a trance. | 鬼使神差地进去了 | 
| [17:24] | And now I have this engagement ring. | 现在我有了枚订婚戒指 | 
| [17:25] | – No, Charles! – Well, | – 不是吧 Charles – 好了 | 
| [17:27] | I’m gonna go ask Vivian to marry me. Bye. | 我要向Vivian求婚 拜拜 | 
| [17:29] | – No, give me that. – Jake! Give that back. | – 不 给我 – Jake 还给我 | 
| [17:32] | I’m doing this for your own good. | 我这样做是为你好 | 
| [17:33] | You’ve gone full Boyle. I’m helping you out. | 你简直是情痴Boyle了 我这是帮你 | 
| [17:35] | Give me that ring, or I’m gonna pepper spray you. | 戒指还我 否则我要使上胡椒喷雾了 | 
| [17:37] | Pepper spray me, I will pepper spray you! | 你喷我 我也会喷你 | 
| [17:42] | No! | 不 | 
| [17:51] | Crap! Crap! Aah, crap! Crap! Aw, crap! | 呸 呸 呸 呸 呸 | 
| [17:57] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 兄弟 | 
| [17:58] | Got you that fancy coffee you like. | 给你买了最爱的花式咖啡 | 
| [18:00] | Nah, I don’t want it. | 不了 不想喝 | 
| [18:01] | Ah, so expensive. | 啊 很贵的 | 
| [18:03] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 | 
| [18:04] | Well, Jake, I’ve been better. | Jake 我好多了 | 
| [18:06] | Right. Look, I’m sorry | 好了 听着 对不起 | 
| [18:07] | I threw your ring in that boiling pork water. | 我不该把你的戒指扔进热猪肉汤里 | 
| [18:09] | Yeah. I’m sorry I pepper sprayed you. | 我也很抱歉 不该用胡椒喷雾喷你 | 
| [18:11] | I’m sorry I pepper sprayed you. | 我也不该喷你的 | 
| [18:13] | – It burned like hell, right? – Yeah. | – 烧死人了 对吧 – 就是 | 
| [18:14] | Thank god for that soda. | 幸亏当时有汽水 | 
| [18:19] | Ahh, it’s so sticky, but it feels so good. | 啊 虽然很黏 可感觉好极了 | 
| [18:22] | Ooh, cab. | 噢 出租车来了 | 
| [18:24] | – After you. – Yes, sir. | – 你先请 – 是的 长官 | 
| [18:29] | What are you two still doing here? Isn’t your shift over? | 你们俩怎么还在 你们不是该下班了吗 | 
| [18:31] | There’s something we need to take care of. | 我们有点事要处理 | 
| [18:33] | Oh, Super Dan, over here. Thanks for coming. | 噢 超级丹 这边 很感激你能过来 | 
| [18:37] | Great. | 不是吧 | 
| [18:38] | You two? | 你们俩 | 
| [18:38] | If you guys want to make fun of me, | 要嘲笑我的话 | 
| [18:40] | just come down to pita paradise like everyone else does. | 约我到皮塔天堂就可以啦 | 
| [18:43] | – We need your help. – Why? | – 我们急需您的帮助 – 为什么 | 
| [18:44] | What happened to Scully and Hitchcock? | Scully和Hitchcock呢 | 
| [18:45] | They’re busy, cleaning Hitchcock’s ear. | 在忙 忙着帮Hitchcock掏耳朵 | 
| [18:49] | Yeah. Did you witness any of these men selling narcotics? | 没错 你有见过这里任何一个卖麻醉毒品吗 | 
| [18:52] | This is so official. | 这好正式啊 | 
| [18:55] | Yeah, this guy, number three. | 没错 就是他 三号 | 
| [18:57] | That’s the mope we brought in. | 就是之前抓的忧郁男 | 
| [18:59] | Yeah, okay. | 行 好了 | 
| [19:01] | We’re gonna need to take your statement. | 我们需要给你录份口供 | 
| [19:02] | – Spare no detail. – Really? | – 别漏掉任何细节 – 当真 | 
| [19:05] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah! | – 嗯 – 太棒了 | 
| [19:06] | Okay, um, all right. | 好吧 事情是这样的 | 
| [19:09] | Well, uh, I was driving around my neighborhood | 呃 当时我在家附近溜达 | 
| [19:11] | in the “Danmobile,” Which is my bike. | 骑着”丹车” 我的自行车 | 
| [19:14] | I know what we did wrong. | 我知道我们错了 | 
| [19:16] | Yeah, we should’ve followed the rules, | 的确 我们是该按规章办事 | 
| [19:18] | but more importantly, we’re supposed to help out everyone, no matter what. | 而更重要的是 我们应该帮助每个人 无论如何 | 
| [19:22] | That’s right. | 说得不错 | 
| [19:24] | Nice work on the arrest. | 逮捕行动做得很好 | 
| [19:25] | I got vaccinated that year, | 那年我接种了疫苗 | 
| [19:27] | but then I still got the flu. | 但还是感染了流感 | 
| [19:29] | Whoa. | 哇 | 
| [19:31] | Don’t be bummed, man. | 别难过了 兄弟 | 
| [19:33] | – It’s gonna be okay. – No, it isn’t. | – 会好起来的 – 不 不会的 | 
| [19:35] | You can’t be with me every minute of every day. | 你不可能每分每秒都伴随着我的 | 
| [19:37] | I’m in love with this woman, for real. | 我真的爱上了这个女人 | 
| [19:39] | And I’m gonna go full Boyle and scare her off. | 然后就会情痴Boyle 把她吓跑的 | 
| [19:41] | No, we can figure this out, all right? | 不会的 我们一起想办法 好吗 | 
| [19:43] | – I still got your phone, so you’re good there – hey, hey, hey, hey. | – 你的手机还在我这 这事解决了 – 嘿 嘿 嘿 | 
| [19:45] | I think we’re gonna get robbed. | 感觉我们要被抢劫啦 | 
| [19:47] | I need to pull over. | 我要停一下 | 
| [19:49] | Flat tire. | 爆胎了 | 
| [19:52] | Give me your wallets. | 钱包给我 | 
| [19:53] | NYPD, you’re under arrest for armed robbery! | 警察 你已因持械抢劫被捕了 | 
| [19:55] | A little to the left, charles. | 枪口往左移一点 charles | 
| [19:57] | Yeah, I’m still not seeing great because of the pepper spray. | 对 因为胡椒喷雾 我视力不咋地 | 
| [20:01] | Hey, cab driver’s in the interrogation room. | 嘿 出租车司机在审讯室 | 
| [20:04] | – You ready? – Let’s do it. | – 你准备好没 – 走吧 | 
| [20:07] | Oh, no, what’s this? | 噢 不是吧 怎么回事 | 
| [20:09] | What is this? | 怎么回事 | 
| [20:10] | I checked your phone. | 我看了你手机 | 
| [20:12] | There were a hundred texts from Vivian, worried about you, | Vivian给你发了一大堆短信 说很担心你 | 
| [20:14] | a selfie that I can never unsee, | 还有张我这辈子都无法摆脱的自拍照 | 
| [20:16] | and dozens of voice mails. | 还有几十个语音留言 | 
| [20:18] | Hey, chucklebunny, it’s me. | 嘿 查尔小兔子 是我 | 
| [20:20] | You disappeared last night, and you were acting weird. | 你昨晚匆匆忙忙地走 举止又很奇怪 | 
| [20:22] | And I’m worried it’s because I’m moving too fast. | 我很担心 是因为我太急进了 | 
| [20:26] | I really wanna see you. | 我很想见你 | 
| [20:26] | I know it’s 3:00 a.m, but we should feed each other falafel | 我知道现在是凌晨三点 可不如我们穿着内衣裤 | 
| [20:30] | – in our underwear. – okay. | – 互喂沙拉三明治吧 – 好了 | 
| [20:32] | I know it when I hear it. | 我一听就知道了 | 
| [20:33] | She’s full Boyle. | 她也情痴Boyle了 | 
| [20:35] | Full Boyle for Boyle. | Boyle的情痴Boyle | 
| [20:36] | I took the liberty of texting her, | 我自作主张给她发了短信 | 
| [20:37] | and telling her to come meet you here. | 让她来这里见你 | 
| [20:39] | I thought you might wanna give her this, | 我猜你可能想送她这个 | 
| [20:41] | or something considerably nicer. | 或者更好点的 | 
| [20:43] | That is definitely not platinum. | 这绝对不是白金的 | 
| [20:45] | You really think this is a good idea? | 你觉得这样好吗 | 
| [20:46] | Buddy, I honestly don’t know, | 老实说 我不知道 | 
| [20:48] | but you’re definitely not gonna scare her off. | 但你肯定吓不跑她了 | 
| [20:50] | I say do whatever makes you happiest. | 就做能让你最开心的事吧 | 
| [20:51] | Jakey, you’re the best. | Jakey 你最好了 | 
| [20:54] | Your body is trembling like a leaf. | 你怎么浑身发抖啊 | 
| [20:56] | I’m so excited. | 我太兴奋了 | 
| [21:00] | – Yes! – Yes? | – 我愿意 – 真的吗 | 
| [21:01] | Yes! | 真的 | 
| [21:03] | Charles is engaged. | Charles竟然订婚了 | 
| [21:06] | You handled this really well, Peralta. | 干得不错啊 Peralta | 
| [21:08] | I take back what I said about you being immature. | 我收回那些说你不成熟的话 | 
| [21:11] | Oh, apology accepted, fart monster. | 噢 我接受你的道歉 放屁兽 | 
| [21:14] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [21:16] | – Ohh. – Oh, no. | – 噢噢 – 不是吧 | 
| [21:17] | – Oh, boy. – Okay. | – 噢天啊 – 好吧 | 
| [21:18] | Yeah, this is turning into a live sex show. | 看来要上演场活色生香的真人性秀 | 
| [21:20] | – Yeah, let’s go. – Oh, no. | – 呃 走吧 – 噢 不是啊 | 
| [21:21] | I wasn’t saying it in a bad way. | 我不是说这样不好啊 | 
| [21:23] | – Jake! – Yep. | – Jake – 来了 | 
| [21:26] | Although they can’t see us. | 但是他们看不见我们啊 | 
| [21:27] | – Jake! – Yep. | – Jake – 来了 |