| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | So, again, your alibi is a mysterious stranger | 所以 你还是辩解说 一位神秘的陌生人 | 
| [00:04] | handed you the gun, made you put your prints on it, | 递给你这把枪 沾到你的指纹后 | 
| [00:07] | robbed the store, and then hid the gun in your underpants. | 抢了这家店 再把这枪藏到你内裤里 | 
| [00:10] | Well, yeah, if you say it like that, | 是 你要是这样说 | 
| [00:11] | it don’t sound believable. | 听起来倒不那么可信了 | 
| [00:12] | Oh, hey, Captain. | 嘿 警监 | 
| [00:13] | Did you get my report on the Finley murder? | 你看了我关于Finley杀人案的报告吗 | 
| [00:15] | Yeah, I looked it over. Nice work. | 我看了 写得不错 | 
| [00:17] | Good. Thanks, Dad. | 好 谢了 老爸 | 
| [00:20] | Why is everyone staring at me? | 为什么大家都盯着我看 | 
| [00:23] | You just called Captain Holt “Dad.” | 你刚刚管Holt警监叫”老爸” | 
| [00:24] | You said, “Thanks, Dad.” | 你说”谢了 老爸” | 
| [00:25] | What? No, I didn’t. I said, “Thanks, man.” | 啥 我没有 我说的是”谢了 哥们” | 
| [00:27] | Do you see me as a father figure, Peralta? | 我在你心目中是父亲的形象吗 Peralta | 
| [00:29] | No. If anything, I see you as a “Bother” Figure, | 不 倒不如说 你在我心目中是负担的形象 | 
| [00:32] | ’cause you’re always bothering me. | 因为你老是给我增负担 | 
| [00:34] | Hey, show your father some respect. | 嘿 跟你父亲放尊重点 | 
| [00:36] | I didn’t call him Dad. | 我没叫他老爸 | 
| [00:37] | No, no, no, no, Jacob. | 没事 没事 Jacob | 
| [00:39] | I take it as a compliment. | 我把它当做一种夸赞 | 
| [00:40] | It’s not a big deal. | 不是什么大事 | 
| [00:41] | I called Vivian “Mom” Once, and she’s my fiance. | 我有次管Vivian叫了妈妈 她是我的未婚妻 | 
| [00:44] | Guys, jump on that! | 大家 看看这家伙 | 
| [00:46] | Boyle has psycho-sexual issues. | Boyle有性心理障碍 | 
| [00:47] | Old news. | 旧消息了 | 
| [00:48] | But you calling Holt “Daddy”… | 但是你叫Holt”爸爸” | 
| [00:50] | Hey, “Daddy” is not on the table here. | 喂 现在说的可不是”爸爸” | 
| [00:53] | But you did call him “Dad,” Dude. | 但是你确实叫他”老爸”了 伙计 | 
| [00:55] | You shut up. You’ve done nothing but lie since you got here. | 你闭嘴 你在这儿除了撒谎啥都没干 | 
| [00:57] | All right, all right, I was lying about the holdup. | 好吧好吧 关于持枪抢劫我是撒谎了 | 
| [00:58] | But the dad thing, that happened. | 但是你叫老爸这事儿是真的 | 
| [01:00] | Aha! | 啊哈 | 
| [01:01] | He admitted that his alibi was a lie. | 他承认他的辩解是说谎 | 
| [01:03] | It was a trap, all part of my crazy, devious plan. | 刚刚是个陷阱 是我疯狂邪恶计划的一部分 | 
| [01:07] | – I believe you. – Thank you. | – 我相信你 – 谢谢 | 
| [01:09] | Son. | 儿子 | 
| [01:11] | Do you want to talk about it later | 你想待会儿谈谈这事吗 | 
| [01:12] | over a game of catch? | 警察抓小偷游戏结束后 | 
| [01:15] | I’d like that. | 正合我意 | 
| [01:36] | Thank you for coming in on your day off. | 休息日你们能来 非常感谢 | 
| [01:38] | I know you’d all rather be at home, binge watching media content. | 我知道你们都想窝在家里享受<媒体盛宴> | 
| [01:41] | Oh! I just started the second season of media content. | 哦 我刚开始看<媒体盛宴>第二季 | 
| [01:45] | No spoilers. | 不准剧透 | 
| [01:46] | But these evaluations are important. | 但是这些评估很重要 | 
| [01:48] | Sir, I think I speak for all of us… | 长官 我想代表大家说句话 | 
| [01:50] | She doesn’t. | 她完全不代表 | 
| [01:52] | When I say that we can’t wait for you to sit in judgment of us. | 我是说我们迫不及待想听到你关于我们的评判 | 
| [01:56] | Oh, these will be self-evaluations, Santiago. | 哦 这次是自评 Santiago | 
| [01:58] | Why… se. | 怎么能这 | 
| [02:00] | Very wise, sir. | 这么棒 长官 | 
| [02:02] | Nice save. | 改得漂亮 | 
| [02:04] | Also, please stay out of the way of the weekend squad. | 还有 别打扰那些周末班组的 | 
| [02:06] | They are on duty, and the bullpen is theirs. | 他们值班 办公室就是他们的 | 
| [02:08] | I hate the weekend squad. | 我讨厌那些周末班组 | 
| [02:10] | Detective Lohank shaves at my desk | Lohank探员在我桌子上刮胡子 | 
| [02:12] | and gets hair all over my computer. | 毛掉的一电脑都是 | 
| [02:13] | My “R” Key is jammed with stubble. | 我的R键都被胡茬卡住了 | 
| [02:15] | Well, that explains the email you sent about the “Guesome mude.” | 怪不得邮件你发成”Guesome杀恩案” | 
| [02:19] | Dismissed. | 解散 | 
| [02:21] | I’m pumped for these evaluations, sir. | 这些评估让我好激动啊 长官 | 
| [02:23] | I can’t wait to hear what you have to say about my squad. | 我迫不及待想听听你怎么评价我的班组了 | 
| [02:25] | I think they’ve had a great year. | 我觉得他们这年干得不错 | 
| [02:27] | I feel like a proud mama hen | 我觉得自己像是一只自豪的老母鸡 | 
| [02:29] | whose baby chicks have learned to fly. | 小鸡宝宝正在学习如何飞翔 | 
| [02:31] | Interesting analogy, sergeant. | 有趣的类比 队长 | 
| [02:33] | Chickens are famously bad at flying. | 众所周知鸡不太会飞 | 
| [02:35] | Yo. | 哟 | 
| [02:36] | Peralta asked to be first, | Peralta要求第一个来 | 
| [02:38] | which shows how seriously he’s begun taking his job. | 显示了他对待工作的认真程度 | 
| [02:40] | Nope, I just want to get this over with. | 不是 我只想早点结束 | 
| [02:42] | So I have 72 arrests, | 我逮捕了72人 | 
| [02:43] | an 80% clearance rate, | 破案率有80% | 
| [02:46] | but most importantly, | 最重要的是 | 
| [02:48] | I wore a tie sometimes. | 我时不时会戴领带 | 
| [02:50] | Now, I have a question for you: | 现在 我要问的是 | 
| [02:51] | Is there any way I can borrow $430,000? | 我怎么才能借到43万美金 | 
| [02:54] | Why on earth do you need that much money? | 你要那么多钱干嘛 | 
| [02:56] | I need to buy my apartment. | 我要买下自己的公寓 | 
| [02:58] | I’ve been living at my Nanna’s place | 自从奶奶去世后 | 
| [02:59] | since she passed away ’cause it’s rent-controlled, | 我一直住在奶奶的合作公寓里 因为租金廉价 | 
| [03:01] | but now the building’s going co-op, | 现在那房子要被收回了 | 
| [03:03] | so I have to buy it. | 所以我要买下来 | 
| [03:04] | I need to secure a loan by the end of the day. | 到截止日期前我要弄到贷款 | 
| [03:07] | Uh, so should we do a wire transfer, | 所以我们是线上汇款呢 | 
| [03:09] | or do you think cash is easier? | 还是现金交易方便些呢 | 
| [03:10] | Let’s just do cash. | 现金吧 | 
| [03:11] | Shouldn’t you be asking somebody else for that kind of money? | 你不应该找找别人要大额贷款吗 | 
| [03:14] | Like a bank? | 比如说 银行 | 
| [03:15] | Yeah, I tried that. | 是 我试过了 | 
| [03:23] | Jake, I cannot believe you’re gonna lose Nanna’s apartment. | Jake 我不敢相信你要失去你奶奶的公寓了 | 
| [03:26] | We grew up together. We used to hang out there every day after school. | 我们一起长大 每天放学后都在那儿玩耍 | 
| [03:29] | That’s right, because there was no one to look after us, | 是的 因为没人看管我们 | 
| [03:32] | because our moms both worked, and… | 因为我俩的妈妈都要上班 还有 | 
| [03:35] | We didn’t have fathers | 我们没有爸爸 | 
| [03:37] | because divorce. | 因为离婚 | 
| [03:38] | Peralta, I will not give you a cool half meal | Peralta 我不会因为你略显凄惨的童年 | 
| [03:40] | because you had a slightly sad childhood. | 就给你残羹剩饭的施舍 | 
| [03:42] | Go solve your housing crisis. | 自己解决你的住房危机 | 
| [03:45] | Can I go with him? | 我能和他一起吗 | 
| [03:46] | Nanna made me the intelligent, sensuous woman I am today. | 是他奶奶塑造了今天美丽智慧的我 | 
| [03:50] | Weird way to describe a grandma’s influence on you. | 这样描述奶奶给你的影响可真诡异 | 
| [03:53] | I’m sorry, Gina. | 抱歉 Gina | 
| [03:54] | I don’t know that we can spare you. | 没人能替你的活 | 
| [03:55] | Um, these are her notes so far. | 目前她就记了 | 
| [03:57] | “Empanadas, Atlantic city, birth control.” | “馅饼 大西洋城 避孕” | 
| [04:00] | No, that’s my travel journal. | 那是我的旅游日记 | 
| [04:01] | I haven’t started on the notes yet. | 我还没有开始记呢 | 
| [04:03] | You may go with Peralta. | 你和Peralta一起去吧 | 
| [04:05] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 | 
| [04:07] | I want to take Vivian somewhere romantic tonight. | 今晚我想带Vivian去些浪漫的地方 | 
| [04:09] | How about this? | 这个怎样 | 
| [04:10] | Graziolo’s, | 格拉齐奥洛餐厅 | 
| [04:11] | for the porco digestivo meal. | 猪猪消化晚餐 | 
| [04:14] | It’s a culinary tour of a pig’s digestive track. | 以猪的消化系统为食材的美食之旅 | 
| [04:17] | Pig bung gelato for two, anyone? | 两人份的盲肠冰淇淋 有人要吗 | 
| [04:19] | Uh-oh, heads up. | 哦 注意 | 
| [04:21] | Weekend crew. | 周末组来了 | 
| [04:26] | I feel sad for you. | 真替你难过 | 
| [04:28] | I love my desk buddy. | 我爱我的办工桌伙伴 | 
| [04:29] | Sometimes Detective Kearns and I leave presents for each other. | 有时候Kearns警探和我互留礼物 | 
| [04:34] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [04:35] | Well, Lohank’s a stubble monkey. | Lohank就是一留胡茬的猴子 | 
| [04:36] | I hate him and his face garbage. | 我讨厌他 还有他一团糟的脸 | 
| [04:38] | Why don’t you just tell him to stop shaving at his desk? | 干嘛不告诉他别在桌子上刮胡子了 | 
| [04:40] | He denies even doing it. I don’t know why. | 他不承认 我不知道为什么 | 
| [04:42] | Next time I catch him shaving, | 下次我要抓个正着 | 
| [04:43] | I’m gonna punch him so hard in the mouth | 我要朝他嘴上狠揍一拳 | 
| [04:45] | he bites his own heart. | 让他痛彻心扉 | 
| [04:47] | Could that be why he denies doing it? | 这大概就是为什么他不肯承认的原因吧 | 
| [04:49] | Oh, yeah, you could be right. Yeah. | 对哦 可能是这样 | 
| [04:52] | Oh, wow. | 哇 | 
| [04:54] | It is always so crazy coming back here. | 回到这里感觉太好了 | 
| [04:57] | Remember when Nanna got cable? | 还记得奶奶家装有线电视时 | 
| [04:59] | We watched house party 2 so many times. | 我们看了<家庭派对2>好多遍 | 
| [05:02] | It was a pajama-jamma-jam. We had no choice. | 那次睡衣派对啊 我们没有其他选择 | 
| [05:04] | – Our hands were tied. – I gotta say, | – 我们手绑在一起 – 我得说 | 
| [05:05] | I’m psyched to be hanging like this, old-school stylez. | 跟你待在这里真有趣 就像小屎候 | 
| [05:08] | “Stylez” With a “Z”. | 小屎候 不是小时候 | 
| [05:09] | Oh, I could tell. | 我听得出来 | 
| [05:10] | Okay, well, maybe we can figure out a way for you | 好了 也许我们能想出办法 | 
| [05:12] | to afford this place. | 让你能买下这里 | 
| [05:14] | Where’s all your bank statements? | 你的银行对账单呢 | 
| [05:15] | Hup, hup, before we get all financial, | 等等 别急 财政问题开始前 | 
| [05:17] | can I interest you in an ice-cold foh-dy? | 你要来瓶冰镇啤酒吗 | 
| [05:20] | A’ight. | 好哒 | 
| [05:22] | So talk to me, goose. | 回答我 Goose(<壮志凌云>经典台词) | 
| [05:24] | How we lookin’? | 我们咋样 | 
| [05:25] | Sexy, but not like we’re trying too hard. | 很性感 但完全不是有意为之 | 
| [05:27] | Like, sure, we’re trying, | 我们的确是在装酷 | 
| [05:28] | but it’s almost effortless. | 但是显得自然潇洒 | 
| [05:30] | Yeah, no, I knew all of that. | 不 这些我知道 | 
| [05:31] | I meant the money thing. | 我是说钱的事情 | 
| [05:32] | Oh. My first impression | 哦 我的第一印象是 | 
| [05:34] | is that you have a debilitating spending problem. | 你有花钱大手大脚的毛病 | 
| [05:37] | Jake, you have six massage chairs. | Jake 你有六张按摩椅 | 
| [05:39] | Well, they don’t make a massage couch. | 谁让他们不生产按摩沙发的 | 
| [05:41] | Okay, but you also have three turntables. | 好吧 你还有三个电唱盘 | 
| [05:44] | Ooh, yeah! I’m learning how to spin. | 是啊 我在学习打碟 | 
| [05:46] | Check it out. | 来瞅瞅 | 
| [05:51] | All I have are my grandma’s old klezmer records, | 我只有奶奶的老犹太歌曲唱片 | 
| [05:54] | and I still haven’t quite figured out how to sync up the beats, | 也没搞懂怎么合上拍子 | 
| [05:56] | but it’s not bad, right? | 但还凑合 对不 | 
| [05:57] | It’s awful! | 糟透了 | 
| [05:59] | It sounds like Joy Behar falling down some stairs. | 听着像Joy Behar从楼梯上摔下来 | 
| [06:02] | Okay, you also purchased olympus Has Fallen on demand 12 times. | 你还点播了12次<奥林匹斯的陷落> | 
| [06:07] | Was it a difficult movie for you to follow? | 这电影你看不懂吗 | 
| [06:10] | No, just watched it a lot. | 不 就是看了很多遍 | 
| [06:11] | So hit me. | 好了 摊牌吧 | 
| [06:13] | How much do I have to cut back in order to keep this place? | 要是我想留着这房子 得节约多少开支 | 
| [06:15] | Infinity percent. | 百分之无穷大 | 
| [06:17] | Technically speaking, you’re bankrupt, kiddo. | 事实上 你已经破产了 老兄 | 
| [06:20] | That sounds bad. | 听着很糟啊 | 
| [06:21] | It is bad. | 非常糟 | 
| [06:22] | I only said “Kiddo” To soften the blow, kiddo. | 我喊”老兄”只是为了减轻对你的打击 老兄 | 
| [06:27] | This is so unfair. | 这太不公平了 | 
| [06:28] | I’ve lived in this building 15 years, | 我在这房子住了15年了 | 
| [06:30] | and then all of the sudden, they decide they’re going co-op with zero warning? | 一夜之间 招呼都不打一声就要被收回了 | 
| [06:33] | It seems illegal they didn’t tell you this was happening. | 不事先通知的话好像是违法的 | 
| [06:35] | Well, it’s possible I missed a letter, | 其实 可能是我错过了通知 | 
| [06:37] | but I doubt it. | 不过也不一定啦 | 
| [06:38] | Ooh, let’s check the mail tub. | 对了 去翻翻邮缸 | 
| [06:40] | Mail tub? | 邮缸 | 
| [06:41] | Nope. No. | 不 不是 | 
| [06:43] | No. | 不是 | 
| [06:44] | See? It’s impossible to find anything in here. | 瞧见没 在这儿要找东西根本不可能 | 
| [06:46] | It’s not my fault. | 可不能怨我 | 
| [06:47] | This is actually a cool little bathroom. | 这个小浴室其实挺酷的 | 
| [06:49] | Nice claw-foot tub. | 这么赞的猫爪浴缸 | 
| [06:51] | Which I will never throw my mail into again. | 我再也不会往里面扔信件了 | 
| [06:53] | Unless… | 除非 | 
| [06:55] | I didn’t want to do this, but I do know one way we could get the money. | 我不想出此下策 但确实有个筹钱的方法 | 
| [06:57] | You’d make a decent prostitute. | 你当鸭会很不错 | 
| [06:59] | I’d make an amazing prostitute. | 我当鸭会一炮而红 | 
| [07:01] | But I was actually talking about this guy I know, Frank. | 其实我是想说 我认识个叫Frank的家伙 | 
| [07:04] | He’s kinda skeevy, but he will loan money to anybody. | 他有点让人讨厌 但是会给任何人放贷 | 
| [07:07] | So he’s a loan shark. | 所以他是个放高利贷的 | 
| [07:08] | Maybe you’re not thinking this through. | 或许你还没想清楚 | 
| [07:10] | Says the woman who’s been engaged eight times. | 这话竟然出自订婚八次的女人之口 | 
| [07:12] | Uh, but never married once. | 但我没结过一次婚 | 
| [07:14] | Game, set, match…Linetti | 时 间 到 我赢了 | 
| [07:16] | Well, it’s the only choice I have. | 好吧 我别无他法了 | 
| [07:18] | So let’s go. | 所以 走起 | 
| [07:20] | Sir, I know we got off to a weird start, | 长官 我知道开头不太顺利 | 
| [07:23] | so to get things back on track, | 为了让一切回到正轨 | 
| [07:25] | I’d like to bring in Santiago next. | 我想下一个让Santiago来 | 
| [07:27] | She’s had a great year. | 过去一年她成绩斐然 | 
| [07:28] | You wanted to see me, sirs? | 长官 你们想见我 | 
| [07:29] | I was reading the sergeant’s lips through the window, | 我刚才隔着窗户读警长的唇语 | 
| [07:31] | and he either said, “Bring in Santiago next,” | 他要么说了”下一个让Santiago来” | 
| [07:34] | or something about a San Diego nest. | 要么说了”下个上帝压狗来”啥的 | 
| [07:36] | Are you ready for your self-evaluation? | 你的自我评估准备好了吗 | 
| [07:38] | I am. | 准备好了 | 
| [07:40] | I understand from a lip-reading session last week | 根据上星期读的一次唇语 我了解到 | 
| [07:43] | that you intend to ask us each ten questions. | 您打算问我们每人十个问题 | 
| [07:47] | Normally, yes, | 一般人是 | 
| [07:48] | but for you, I have just one question. | 对于你 我只有一个问题 | 
| [07:52] | What is your biggest… | 说说你最大的 | 
| [07:54] | Flaw? | 缺点 | 
| [07:56] | My biggest flaw? | 我最大的缺点 | 
| [07:59] | Working too hard? | 工作太认真 | 
| [08:02] | Being too thorough? | 太细心 | 
| [08:05] | Caring too much? | 太热心 | 
| [08:08] | Got it. | 懂了 | 
| [08:09] | Something entirely different. | 完全不是这些 | 
| [08:14] | Rosa, look! | Rosa 快看 | 
| [08:15] | Lohank is shaving right now. | Lohank在剃胡子了 | 
| [08:29] | Noooo! | 不 要 啊 | 
| [08:35] | Boyle, call an ambulance. | Boyle 去叫救护车 | 
| [08:36] | I’m gonna do some stuff to him. | 我要对他采取点措施了 | 
| [08:37] | Or we give him a taste of his own medicine. | 或者 以其人之道还治其人之身 | 
| [08:40] | We fill his locker with shaving cream and loose hair. | 在他的储物柜里塞满剃须膏和碎毛发 | 
| [08:43] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [08:44] | I cannot believe I am considering a non-violent option. | 不敢相信我竟然会考虑非暴力措施 | 
| [08:48] | And I know just where to get a bundle of loose hair. | 而且我知道从哪里搞到一堆碎毛发 | 
| [08:51] | How much interest do you charge? | 你要收多少利息 | 
| [08:53] | Look, I’m not a bank. | 听着 我不是银行 | 
| [08:55] | It’s my own personal money. | 这是我的私有资金 | 
| [08:56] | So I take a larger vig. | 所以抽头要得高 | 
| [08:59] | 20 points | 20个百分点 | 
| [09:00] | A “Vig.” So cool. | 抽头 太酷了 | 
| [09:01] | Well, I don’t need much. | 其实 我借得不多 | 
| [09:02] | Just, like, $430,000. | 大概 只要43万美金 | 
| [09:05] | Nah, too much. | 不 太多了 | 
| [09:06] | I make small loans to desperate losers. | 我做小额贷款 给那些绝望的失败者 | 
| [09:10] | And friends, like you. | 以及像你这样的朋友 | 
| [09:11] | Well, I’m happy this went terribly. | 好了 很高兴这一切很不顺利 | 
| [09:14] | Uh, we do have to go now, so please excuse us. | 我们得走了 失陪 | 
| [09:16] | Wait, I just need enough to show the co-op board | 等一下 我只要够钱向合作公司理事会 | 
| [09:18] | I can make a down payment at the bank. | 证明我能向银行付清首付就行 | 
| [09:20] | How about $20,000? | 两万美金怎么样 | 
| [09:21] | Two bags of ziti? | 两袋通心面 | 
| [09:23] | That I can do. | 这个没问题 | 
| [09:25] | “Bags of ziti?” | “通心面” | 
| [09:26] | Come on, Gina, how awesome is that? | 来吧 Gina 多赞呀 | 
| [09:28] | Get on board. | 入伙吧 | 
| [09:29] | Come on, Gina. Get on board. | 来吧 Gnia 入伙吧 | 
| [09:31] | Jake, he is a sea witch in disguise. | Jake 他是一个伪装的海巫 | 
| [09:34] | Do not sing into his shell. | 别被卖了还替他数钱 | 
| [09:35] | I have no idea what you’re talking about right now. | 我不知道你刚说的什么 | 
| [09:38] | Oh, little mermaid. | 哦 可怜的小美人鱼 | 
| [09:40] | What have you done? | 你干的什么蠢事 | 
| [09:46] | Nothing gets you smiling like cold-blooded vengeance. | 冷血复仇是让你微笑的不二法门啊 | 
| [09:50] | And now, the piece de resistance. | 现在 上主菜 | 
| [09:54] | A magnificent bag of hair. | 一大包头发 | 
| [09:57] | Oh, this is disgusting. | 呃 真恶心 | 
| [10:00] | It’s perfect. | 真完美 | 
| [10:02] | Ooh, check… check this out. | 哦 看 看这个 | 
| [10:08] | I’m Tom Selleck. Park my chopper on the beach. | 我是Tom Selleck 我的直升机停在沙滩上 | 
| [10:12] | I’m a Billy goat. | 我是一头公山羊 | 
| [10:19] | Oh, I think I swallowed a bunch of stranger hair. | 我刚刚吞了一坨陌生人的头发 | 
| [10:24] | Mr. Henders, the King of the lobby. | Henders先生 公寓之王 | 
| [10:26] | Jake, the co-op board meeting was an hour ago. | Jake 合作公司理事会会议是一小时前的事了 | 
| [10:29] | I know. I am so sorry. | 我知道 非常抱歉 | 
| [10:31] | It’s just I’ve been pretty busy with police work, you know, | 只是因为警务缠身 你懂的 | 
| [10:34] | with my police friends, | 和我的警局小伙伴 | 
| [10:36] | helping out non-police folk such as yourself, | 帮助像你这样的平民百姓 | 
| [10:38] | keeping you safe police. | 保证你们安全 | 
| [10:40] | We appreciate your service. | 感谢你们的服务 | 
| [10:41] | And I appreciate you saying that. | 感谢您的夸奖 | 
| [10:43] | Look, I know there’s been a lot of misconceptions about my financial situation, | 听着 我知道有很多关于我财政状况的误解 | 
| [10:46] | but I am ready to put that to rest right now. | 但是我准备好让那些都消停了 | 
| [10:49] | – Boom goes the dynamite. – Oh, my God. | – 出大招 美金炸弹接好 – 天呐 | 
| [10:50] | That’s $20,000 right there, | 这是两万美金 | 
| [10:52] | and I intend to use it as a down payment on a mortgage. | 我打算用它做按揭的首付 | 
| [10:55] | Where did you get this money? | 你从哪弄来的钱 | 
| [10:56] | Just had it lying around. | 以前就有了 | 
| [10:57] | You’ve been an adequate tenant. | 你已经有资格租这个房子了 | 
| [10:59] | – Adequate. – But we needed a completed application | – 有资格 – 但是最迟今天提交完整的申请 | 
| [11:01] | with a bank loan by today. | 附带银行贷款证明 | 
| [11:02] | With all due respect, sir, that’s not fair. | 恕我直言 先生 这不公平 | 
| [11:04] | I mean, I didn’t even know that the building was going co-op until last week. | 我是说 上周我才知道这房子要被合作公司收回了 | 
| [11:07] | I got one letter. | 我只收到了一封通知信 | 
| [11:08] | We left you 15 voicemails as well. | 还有15条语音留言 | 
| [11:10] | Ah, voicemails. Well, that explains it. | 啊 语音留言 怪不得 | 
| [11:12] | My generation mostly texts. | 我这代人喜欢发短信 | 
| [11:14] | I’m only 33, so… | 我只有33岁 所以 | 
| [11:15] | We’re in the same generation. I’m 31. | 我们是一代人 我31岁 | 
| [11:17] | 31? Mm-hmm. | 31岁 | 
| [11:18] | But I call you “Mister.” | 但是我叫你”先生” | 
| [11:20] | And you wear a suit, and… | 你穿这身西装 还有 | 
| [11:23] | That. | 这个 | 
| [11:24] | Did you just point at my bald spot? | 你这是在指我的秃顶吗 | 
| [11:26] | – No. – Look. | – 没 – 听着 | 
| [11:27] | We’re putting the apartment on the market. | 我们要把公寓放到寻租市场 | 
| [11:29] | We need to get it ready for brokers to show. | 要准备妥当交给中介来宣传 | 
| [11:31] | We need you out by next friday. | 下周五前你要搬出去 | 
| [11:32] | Ohhh, next friday’s a little tough for me. | 下周五我有点不方便 | 
| [11:35] | Is there any way we could move it to the sunday after eight years from next friday? | 有可能改到八年后的下周日吗 | 
| [11:40] | Based on your judge-y eyes, | 有鉴于你这鄙视的眼神 | 
| [11:41] | I am going to take back my dynamite. | 我还是收回我的美金炸弹吧 | 
| [11:44] | Un-boom. | 大招收回 | 
| [11:46] | Un-boom. | 收回 | 
| [11:47] | You got a full head… Head of hair. | 你头发挺 茂盛的 | 
| [11:49] | – Nope. – Okay. | – 别 – 好吧 | 
| [11:55] | Aw. That bad? | 噢 行不通吗 | 
| [11:57] | I’m gonna be homeless. | 我要无家可归了 | 
| [11:58] | A homeless cop. | 无家可归的条子 | 
| [11:59] | It’s like a made-for-TV movie | 就像电影电视里演的一样 | 
| [12:01] | that I will not be able to watch | 可惜我看不了 | 
| [12:02] | because I won’t have a television | 我要没电视了 | 
| [12:03] | because I’ll be homeless. | 没家哪来电视 | 
| [12:05] | Chin up, lil’ pup. | 振作一点 傻小子 | 
| [12:06] | First of all, you could watch it on your phone. | 首先 你可以用手机看啊 | 
| [12:08] | Second, this isn’t the only apartment in the city. | 其次 又不是只有这一套公寓可以住 | 
| [12:11] | We’ll find you a new one. | 再给你找一套就好了 | 
| [12:12] | You’re right. | 说得对 | 
| [12:14] | You’re right. This could be good. | 你说得对 太对了 | 
| [12:16] | I mean, maybe we’ll find a great place. | 兴许我能找到更好的呢 | 
| [12:17] | – Atta girl. – In a cooler neighborhood. | – 对 妞 – 在一个更棒的社区 | 
| [12:19] | That’s right, girl. | 是呀 妞 | 
| [12:20] | Maybe I’ll even have a cute neighbor. | 兴许还有个可爱的邻居 | 
| [12:22] | Get it, girl. | 就是这样 妞 | 
| [12:23] | You gotta stop calling me girl. | 别叫我妞了 | 
| [12:25] | Sorry, girl. | 抱歉 妞 | 
| [12:27] | Okay, sirs. | 行了 长官 | 
| [12:28] | I know why you weren’t happy with my self-evaluation. | 我知道你为什么不喜欢我的自评 | 
| [12:31] | You didn’t want me to say a flaw that was actually positive, | 你不希望我说那些文过饰非的缺点 | 
| [12:33] | like how the sergeant always says it’s bad that he works out too much. | 就像警长老说自己健身太多是很糟糕的事情一样 | 
| [12:37] | Whoa. Why the drive-by? | 喔 干嘛要说到我 | 
| [12:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [12:40] | But that’s not right, | 不过那是不对的 | 
| [12:41] | because you value honesty and humility above all else. | 因为您一直标榜要诚实谦逊为先 | 
| [12:45] | So what’s your biggest flaw? | 那么你的最大缺点是 | 
| [12:47] | My biggest flaw. | 我的最大缺点 | 
| [12:48] | I’m too competitive, prone to jealousy, | 我太争强好胜 善妒他人 | 
| [12:50] | “Bit of a killjoy, | 有点不解风情 | 
| [12:52] | “Follow rules to a fault, | 墨守陈规 | 
| [12:53] | “Don’t know how to relax, | 不善言笑 | 
| [12:54] | and every now and then, I smoke a cigarette.” | 而且时不时总抽烟 | 
| [12:59] | Is that what you’re looking for? | 你是要这效果吗 | 
| [13:00] | Because I can keep going. | 我还能继续的 | 
| [13:01] | I am deeply flawed. | 我浑身都是缺点 | 
| [13:03] | – Santiago… – Oh, no. | – Santiago – 噢 不好 | 
| [13:05] | “Santiago” In “B” Flat. | 你降低声调说我名字 | 
| [13:06] | You’re disappointed. | 你失望了 | 
| [13:08] | Okay, well, | 好吧 | 
| [13:09] | I’m going to go to a secret location | 我要去秘密地点 | 
| [13:11] | and make sure that nobody is smoking there. | 去查查有没有人在那里抽烟 | 
| [13:12] | I’ll be right back. | 很快回来 | 
| [13:15] | Is this a pre-war? | 这是战前建筑吧 | 
| [13:17] | Ah, very good eye. | 眼力劲不错 | 
| [13:18] | And you should know it’s also pet-friendly. | 告诉你 这里可以养宠物的 | 
| [13:20] | Really? Do they allow cats? | 是吗 可以养猫吗 | 
| [13:23] | I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. | 你这算是挖苦吗 | 
| [13:25] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [13:26] | How would you even get a bed in here? | 床都放不进怎么睡啊 | 
| [13:29] | Oh, Murphy bed. | 折叠床嘿 | 
| [13:32] | Voila. | 瞧 | 
| [13:33] | Nope. | 别了 | 
| [13:34] | This is kinda cool. | 这很炫酷哎 | 
| [13:36] | High ceilings, so many windows. | 层高很高 窗户又多 | 
| [13:39] | Gina, the toilet is in the middle of the living room. | Gina 厕所在大厅中央 | 
| [13:42] | I think it’s sexy. | 我觉得很性感哎 | 
| [13:48] | So when’s this going down? | 什么时候能见他遭报应 | 
| [13:48] | Well, normally, Lohank hits the locker room when he goes to the gym, | 通常 Lohank去健身房时就会去开柜子的 | 
| [13:51] | so let’s see when he plans on working out. | 去看看他啥时候会去健身呗 | 
| [13:54] | So, Lohank, I was reading an article | Lohank 我读到篇文章 | 
| [13:56] | about the benefits of exercise… | 讲健身的好处的 | 
| [13:58] | You going to the gym today? | 你今天去健身房吗 | 
| [13:59] | Not today. Been spending all my breaks on the phone with my wife, Nancy. | 今天算了 刚在电话上和我老婆Nancy吵了好几次 | 
| [14:02] | We’ve been having marital problems. | 我们婚姻有问题 | 
| [14:04] | Right, ’cause of your hygiene? | 是吗 因为你不讲卫生吗 | 
| [14:05] | What? No, I wish. | 啥 我倒想 | 
| [14:08] | No, about a year ago, she fell down the stairs | 一年前 她从楼梯上摔下 | 
| [14:10] | and broke her back. | 伤了她的背 | 
| [14:11] | Oh, no. | 哦 不是吧 | 
| [14:12] | Now she’s addicted to painkillers. | 现在她有止痛药上瘾的问题 | 
| [14:14] | We’ve been fighting a lot. Mm. | 我们一直吵啊吵 | 
| [14:16] | ‘Cause I want to help her, you know? | 我只是想帮助她 懂吗 | 
| [14:18] | I guess I just love her so much. | 我猜我只是爱她太深 | 
| [14:20] | But she’s refusing treatment. | 可她却放弃治疗 | 
| [14:23] | We got into it again last night. | 昨晚我们又吵上了 | 
| [14:25] | I went out for some fresh air, | 我出去透了口气 | 
| [14:27] | but I forgot to close the door, | 却忘了关门 | 
| [14:29] | and our dog cinnamon got out. | 我们养的狗桂桂跑出去了 | 
| [14:30] | Oh, no. | 喔 不是吧 | 
| [14:31] | Cinnamon got hit by a drunk driver. | 桂桂被一个醉驾的家伙撞了 | 
| [14:33] | I wish I could say she was put out of her misery instantly, | 我真希望桂桂的痛苦能快点了结 | 
| [14:36] | but the vet assured us that her suffering was unending and terrible. | 但是兽医说她受的苦 持续又加剧 | 
| [14:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [14:43] | Just venting a little. I-I appreciate… | 我情绪有点止不住 我想你们能 | 
| [14:44] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [14:47] | Anything for a good friend like you. | 有困难尽管找我们 | 
| [14:48] | Charles, can I see you for a minute? | Charles 能单独和你聊聊吗 | 
| [14:50] | Yep. | 好 | 
| [14:51] | My first question is, | 首先我有个问题 | 
| [14:53] | why are the two of you doing this self-evaluation together? | 你们干嘛要一起做自评 | 
| [14:56] | Scully doesn’t handle pressure well. | Scully应对不了太大压力 | 
| [14:58] | Um… | 嗯 | 
| [15:00] | – Um… – Not to brag, | – 嗯 – 不是我自夸 | 
| [15:02] | but Scully and I have a combined total of 14 arrests. | Scully和我总共加一块儿抓捕成功14次 | 
| [15:06] | Would’ve been 20, but we only got 14. | 本来会有20次的 不过只有14次算数 | 
| [15:09] | That’s not enough arrests. | 这个数字哪够 | 
| [15:10] | Well, no one asked you. | 没人问你意见啊 | 
| [15:11] | It’s a self-evaluation. | 不是自评吗 | 
| [15:13] | Come on, Scully. | 走吧 Scully | 
| [15:19] | I’m trying to hurry, | 我想快点来着 | 
| [15:20] | but when you grab the hair, it breaks apart. | 但是一抓头发它们就散开了 | 
| [15:22] | The key is you use your hands like scoopers. | 要领是手要像铲子一样使 | 
| [15:24] | Just go… | 这样 | 
| [15:27] | What the hell is going on here? | 你们这是在做什么啊 | 
| [15:29] | I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation for this, sir. | 我相信一定有合理解释吧 长官 | 
| [15:31] | Uh, we accidentally dropped all our loose hair and shaving cream in this locker, | 我们不小心把自己的毛发和剃须膏落到这个柜子里了 | 
| [15:35] | so we’re cleaning it out. | 所以我们要清洁下 | 
| [15:36] | Hasn’t Detective Lohank been through enough? | Lohank探员还没遭够罪吗 | 
| [15:38] | He just got diagnosed with prostate cancer. | 他刚刚拿到诊断说有前列腺癌 | 
| [15:40] | Course he did. | 他是受够了 | 
| [15:41] | Clean this up. Now. | 现在给我搞干净 | 
| [15:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [15:49] | What’s wrong with you guys? | 你们什么毛病 | 
| [15:50] | I’ve lost control of my squad. | 我快对自己班组失去掌控了 | 
| [15:53] | Should we turn some lights on? | 我们不能开灯吗 | 
| [15:55] | Trying to save electricity, Gina. | 要省电啊 Gina | 
| [15:57] | Your massage chair is on. | 你还开着按摩椅呢 | 
| [15:58] | Yeah, I’m poor. I’m not a savage. | 我穷不代表我是野人 | 
| [16:00] | Man, what am I gonna do? | 天 我该怎么办 | 
| [16:02] | Well, what if I bought the apartment? | 不如我买下这公寓 | 
| [16:04] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呀 | 
| [16:06] | And then I could rent it to you till you find a new place. | 那样我就可以租给你直到你找到新公寓 | 
| [16:08] | What? | 啥 | 
| [16:09] | How could you afford this place? | 你怎么买得起这地方 | 
| [16:11] | Have you been dealing drugs? | 你贩毒吗 | 
| [16:12] | No, I’m thrifty. | 我很节俭好不好 | 
| [16:13] | I cut my own hair. I walk to work. | 我自己理发 上班用走的 | 
| [16:16] | I eat Scully’s lunch every day. | 中午我就吃Scully的午饭 | 
| [16:17] | I’ve rented the same crap box since I was 20 | 我从20岁起就租住在一个蜗居没动过 | 
| [16:20] | ’cause it’s so cheap. | 就因为便宜 | 
| [16:22] | I’ve saved up money, | 我钱都省下来了 | 
| [16:23] | and I’m looking for a real estate opportunity. | 我在房地产里找投资机会 | 
| [16:25] | Ew. A real estate opportunity? | 唷 房地产投资机会 | 
| [16:28] | Are you being serious? | 你认真的吗 | 
| [16:29] | We were drinking 40’s this morning. | 今早我们还一起喝瓶装啤酒呢 | 
| [16:31] | I’m saying I could give you a fair rent | 我是说我可以给你开个公道的租金 | 
| [16:32] | because I would be your landlady. | 因为我要做你房东啊 | 
| [16:34] | Whoa, whoa, you be my landlady? | 你要做我房东 | 
| [16:36] | You’re Gina. | 你是Gina吧 | 
| [16:37] | Your lifelong dream is to be on wife swap. | 你的终身梦想是要玩换妻 | 
| [16:40] | You call gum “The dentist.” | 你管口香糖叫”牙医” | 
| [16:41] | You think Ray J is a national treasure. | 你觉得Ray J是国宝人物 | 
| [16:43] | Yeah, so what? I’m eclectic. | 那又怎样 不拘一格就是我 | 
| [16:45] | You’re not better than me, okay? | 你不比我好 好吗 | 
| [16:48] | And I’m glad that I still own this place | 我很高兴自己还是这里主人 | 
| [16:50] | because I can happily invite you to leave. | 因为这样我就能请你离开了 | 
| [16:52] | Grow up, Jake. | 长大吧 Jake | 
| [16:55] | “Grow up, Jake.” | “长大吧 Jake” | 
| [16:56] | Oh, my goodness. | 天呐 | 
| [16:58] | Yeah, thanks for your help. | 对对 谢谢你帮忙哦 | 
| [17:00] | Old-school styles. | 就像小时候 | 
| [17:02] | I take back the “Z”! | 我不和你说”小屎候”了 | 
| [17:07] | Whoa, you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [17:08] | Yep. | 好 | 
| [17:09] | Just checking out my new bedroom. | 就是查看下我的新卧室 | 
| [17:12] | Oh, good. | 很好 | 
| [17:13] | It feels like scoliosis | 睡着好似脊柱弯曲 | 
| [17:15] | and smells like 10 million butts. | 闻着好似无数屁香泛起 | 
| [17:17] | I take it your apartment thing didn’t work out. | 我看是你公寓的事搞砸了吧 | 
| [17:19] | When did everyone decide to become an adult? | 什么时候起大家都决定要做成年人了 | 
| [17:21] | I mean, I know you were born in your fifties, but come on. | 我知道你一出生就50岁了 但是拜托 | 
| [17:23] | Thanks? | 谢谢 | 
| [17:24] | Get this. | 听好了 | 
| [17:24] | Gina just offered to buy Nana’s apartment | Gina提出买下我奶奶的公寓 | 
| [17:27] | as a real estate opportunity | 作为房地产投资机会 | 
| [17:29] | and become my “Landlady.” | 并成为我的房东 | 
| [17:30] | – Jake… – I know. | – Jake – 我懂 | 
| [17:31] | She was just trying to help, | 她只是想帮忙 | 
| [17:32] | but we’ve known each other since we were kids, | 但我们打小就认识 | 
| [17:34] | you know? | 知道吗 | 
| [17:35] | I got her her job. | 我帮她找到这份差事 | 
| [17:36] | Which an ice cream cone could do, by the way. | 就连冰激凌筒都能干她的活 | 
| [17:38] | And now I find out she’s been saving all these years? | 现在呢 我却发现她这些年一直在省钱 | 
| [17:41] | – Jake… – I know. | – Jake – 我懂 | 
| [17:42] | The person that I’m really mad at is myself | 我其实只是在气自己 | 
| [17:44] | for screwing this whole thing up. | 不争气搞砸一切 | 
| [17:46] | I gotta talk to Gina. Thanks for your help, Amy. | 我去找Gina谈谈 谢谢你帮忙 Amy | 
| [17:48] | Didn’t say anything, don’t want credit in case it goes wrong. | 我一句也没说 别归功于我 也别归罪于我 | 
| [17:50] | Yeah, that’s smart, given my track record. | 想想我以前做的事儿 你算聪明的 | 
| [17:52] | Hey, wait. | 等一下 | 
| [17:54] | What would you say Holt thinks my biggest flaw is? | 你觉得Holt会觉得我最大的缺点在哪里 | 
| [17:56] | Who care what Holt thinks? | 谁管Holt怎么想 | 
| [17:57] | What’s most important | 最重要的是 | 
| [17:59] | is what I think your biggest flaw is. | 我觉得你最大缺点是什么 | 
| [18:01] | And there are so many to choose from… | 那可是有一大堆缺点可选 | 
| [18:02] | Too competitive, prone to jealousy, | 争强好胜 善妒他人 | 
| [18:05] | bit of a killjoy, | 不解风情 | 
| [18:06] | your shame cigarettes. | 你还是大烟枪 | 
| [18:07] | – Oh, my God. – But your biggest flaw is… | – 天呐 – 但是你最大的缺点是 | 
| [18:10] | You suck at throwing away your secret lists. | 你无法神不知鬼不觉的丢掉秘密笔记 | 
| [18:16] | Well, that was fun today. | 今天真有趣 | 
| [18:17] | Although I’m pretty sure I caught some form of face lice from that bag of hair. | 尽管我确信自己从那堆头发上染了些虱子 | 
| [18:21] | Being a cop is dangerous. | 警察可是高危职业 | 
| [18:22] | Although I knew that going in. | 不过我还是入警了 | 
| [18:24] | Yeah, it was fun. Hey, you wanna grab a drink? | 是挺有趣 要喝一杯吗 | 
| [18:26] | Oh, shoot, I would, but I’m meeting Vivian | 哦 我想啊 但我约了Vivian | 
| [18:27] | for that romantic pig colon dinner. | 吃浪漫猪大肠盛餐 | 
| [18:29] | Hey, Rosa. | 嘿 Rosa | 
| [18:31] | I want to apologize. | 我想道歉 | 
| [18:32] | I haven’t been much fun to hang out with | 过去的一年里和我在一起 | 
| [18:34] | over the last year or so | 都是很无趣的事 | 
| [18:35] | on account of all the asking you out | 你看我 老约你出去 | 
| [18:36] | and smelling your hair | 闻你头发 | 
| [18:37] | and staring at you from point-blank range. | 还近距离盯着你看 | 
| [18:39] | – Yeah, you were a real weirdo. – Mm-hmm. | – 是 你就是个怪人 – 嗯 | 
| [18:41] | But you’re pretty cool | 不过你也很酷 | 
| [18:42] | now that you’re in love with someone else. | 现在你爱上别人了 | 
| [18:44] | Have a nice dinner. | 祝你晚餐愉快 | 
| [18:45] | Oh, we will. | 哦 一定 | 
| [18:47] | They make a sorbet out of the tail. | 他们用尾巴做了冰糕呢 | 
| [18:48] | See ya. | 回见 | 
| [18:51] | Excuse me, Captain. | 抱歉 警监 | 
| [18:54] | What are you doing, sergeant? | 你干嘛 警长 | 
| [18:55] | I’m going to yell at you, | 我要好好说说你 | 
| [18:57] | and I don’t want Santiago to read my lips. | 又不想Santiago读我唇语 | 
| [18:59] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [19:00] | You were completely unfair to my squad today. | 你今天对我的班组成员完全不公正 | 
| [19:03] | Santiago is one of your best detectives. | Santiago是你手下最好的警探之一 | 
| [19:06] | And all you wanted to do was play mind games with her. | 你却只和她玩心理游戏 | 
| [19:09] | Scully and Hitchcock only arrested 14 people, | Scully和Hitchcock抓了14个罪犯 | 
| [19:11] | but that’s 8 more than last year. | 这可比去年多了8个 | 
| [19:13] | They only arrested 6 people last year? | 他们去年只抓了6个吗 | 
| [19:15] | And I know Peralta can be childish, | 我知道Peralta小孩子气 | 
| [19:17] | but he leads the precinct in collars, | 但在咱这片区的领头人 | 
| [19:18] | and he’s grown up a heck of a lot since you got here. | 自从你来了以后他可是长大了不少 | 
| [19:21] | Okay, sit down, sergeant. | 好了 警长 坐下说 | 
| [19:22] | I’m going to do your evaluation now. | 现在我要给你做评估 | 
| [19:28] | Sergeant Jeffords, | Jeffords警长 | 
| [19:30] | you’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [19:31] | I have been hard on the squad. | 我对手下很严厉 | 
| [19:33] | You’re a good leader. | 你是个好领导 | 
| [19:34] | And just the fact that you’re willing to stand up for them | 你能站出来为他们说话这点 | 
| [19:37] | is one of the reasons they respect you so much. | 是他们敬重你的原因之一 | 
| [19:40] | I could learn something from you. | 我能从你身上学到很多 | 
| [19:42] | You have every right to feel like, um, | 你有资格感觉自己是 呃 | 
| [19:45] | um, what was it you said this morning? | 你早上怎么说来着的 | 
| [19:47] | Proud mama hen, sir. | 自豪的老母鸡 长官 | 
| [19:49] | A proud… | 自豪的 | 
| [19:50] | Mama hen. | 老母鸡 | 
| [19:57] | What do you want, Jake? | 你要干嘛 Jake | 
| [19:58] | I’m watching Oprah’s legends ball, | 我在看<奥普拉传奇人物舞会> | 
| [19:59] | which is what I do every time a close friend hurts my feelings. | 每次被密友伤了心后必看节目 | 
| [20:03] | I came here to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 | 
| [20:06] | Look, I was mad at you for being more together than me, and that’s not fair. | 听着 因为你比我更稳重我就生你气 对你是不公平的 | 
| [20:10] | I felt stupid, so I acted out. | 我觉得自己很蠢 所以我出格了 | 
| [20:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [20:12] | Yeah, you were stupid, | 是啊 你是很蠢 | 
| [20:14] | and you should be sorry, Jake. | 你也应该觉得抱歉 Jake | 
| [20:16] | But watching Oprah have brunch with her strong woman friends | 不过看奥普拉和她最好的女性朋友们一起吃早午餐 | 
| [20:21] | has taught me that it’s okay to forgive. | 教会了我要能原谅他人 | 
| [20:23] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [20:24] | Also, you should buy Nana’s place. | 还有你该买下我奶奶的公寓 | 
| [20:26] | Not for me. | 不是为我 | 
| [20:27] | You should live there. | 你该住那里 | 
| [20:28] | You love that apartment, and you said so yourself. It’s a great investment. | 你喜欢那里 你自己都说这是笔好投资 | 
| [20:31] | Where are you gonna live? | 那你住哪里 | 
| [20:32] | Here. | 这儿 | 
| [20:33] | I’ll sublet from you. | 你从你这里转租 | 
| [20:34] | I actually ran the numbers. | 我算了一下 | 
| [20:36] | I’d keep paying the same amount of rent, | 我付的房租是一样的 | 
| [20:37] | and you would turn a small profit. | 而你可以有笔小赚头 | 
| [20:39] | It’s a starter apartment, and it’s my fault for starting when I’m 33. | 这只是起步公寓 是我不该33岁才开始起步独立 | 
| [20:44] | – You have a deal. – All right. | – 一言为定 – 好 | 
| [20:46] | Shake, shake. | 握手手吧 | 
| [20:47] | Yes! | 好耶 | 
| [20:49] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 | 
| [20:50] | Is there a reason you’re interrupting me mid-soup? | 你打断我喝汤 是有什么原因吗 | 
| [20:54] | Yes. | 有 | 
| [20:54] | I’m ready for my self-evaluation. | 我准备好自评了 | 
| [20:58] | So I asked Peralta | 我问了Peralta | 
| [20:59] | what you thought my biggest flaw was, | 你会觉得我的最大缺点是什么 | 
| [21:00] | and he said, “Who cares what Holt thinks?” | 他说”谁管Holt怎么想” | 
| [21:04] | That’s not surprising. | 这不奇怪 | 
| [21:05] | He’s very disrespectful. | 他很不尊敬我 | 
| [21:06] | But he’s not wrong. | 不过他是对的 | 
| [21:07] | My biggest flaw is that I care too much what you think of me. | 我最大的缺点就是太在意你怎么看我了 | 
| [21:11] | I should be more confident in my own judgment, | 我应该对自己的判断有自信 | 
| [21:13] | and I am so sure of that, | 这点我就很自信 | 
| [21:15] | I don’t even care if you think I’m right. | 我都不在意你觉得我对不对 | 
| [21:17] | Evaluation over. | 评估完毕 | 
| [21:19] | Enjoy your soup. | 好好喝汤吧 |